[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Monday Tsunday Edition or alternatively Translating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 200

File: 000000.jpg (202KB, 840x1657px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
202KB, 840x1657px
ERP Thread

Monday Tsunday Edition
or alternatively
Translating This Probably Wasn't Worth My Time Edition

Previous:
>>8148041
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (56KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
56KB, 480x410px
>>
>>8152956
>instant loss
muh
>>
File: 1434945324009.png (121KB, 297x353px) Image search: [Google]
1434945324009.png
121KB, 297x353px
>>8152966
You sir; are my sibling of African american decent.
>>
File: fe00b6d466085ec62848cde7c96e36e2.jpg (518KB, 709x1134px) Image search: [Google]
fe00b6d466085ec62848cde7c96e36e2.jpg
518KB, 709x1134px
>>8152954
(Centorea)
>Kirito gave his handiwork the once over, feeling a sense of pride for managing to pull of something so miraculous as creating a large carrot cake with merely a one in Cooking. Somewhere, anime fans were raging and ready to accuse the writer of Mary Sue and Dues Ex Machine. But, such things were of no concern to Kirito. What was a concern was how it tasted. A finger slide up against the frosting and the boy stuck it into his mouth. ....and it wasn't bad. A culinary expert would've obviously been able to harness the flavours of every ingredient to create a true S-Class cake but this one was passable.

It's carrot because I know it's your favourite. I gotta know these things as guild leader. I gotta attend to the needs of my meatshiel-I mean valued members of The Kirito Is Always Right Foundation. So, go ahead. Dig in. Itadakimasu, bone apple tea and all that, right?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 490x485px
>>
>>8152955 (Scanty)
>The anon watched as the demon stripped the rest of her clothing, admiring her nude figure. Her pink face of embarrassment was really the icing on the cake. He took a step forward, and without any warning, he slid his finger up her stomach, scanning her body for a grueling amount of time before stepping back.
Very impressive. But you're far from done. Next, I want you to unzip my pants and pull out my cock. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you~
>He teased her, still grinning wide. He rocked his hips just a little, as if to urge her on. He really wasn't holding back at all! When he said total control he meant TOTAL control.
>>
>>8152956
>>8152966
>>8152980
Sounds pretty hot, actually
>>
File: yiff 30 (Alex).jpg (125KB, 1208x1248px) Image search: [Google]
yiff 30 (Alex).jpg
125KB, 1208x1248px
>>8152954
(centorea)
...?
>Alex beams happily at her new centaur gal-pal
But I am a normal pony? Oh! Yeah, I guess it ain't normal for ya', huh? Being a centaur and all. But for me, a pony has two legs and two arms! And, hopefully, a nice butt too!
>The girl happily flexes for her friend, showing off her "normal" amount of "normal" limbs.
...Ya' a knight?! How cool is that?! Do ya', like, use a sword and all that? Do ya' fight monsters and save maidens... or, um, princes? Man, I always wanted to be a knight!
>>
>>8152963
h o n k
>>
>>8152848
(Kirito)
NOT into trafficking?! Then why did you buy a perfectly good centaur as a SLAVE! Man, you're no cool anti-hero like I THOUGHT you were! You're just.... just another bad guy!
You're even worse than Shadow the Hedgehog! Y-you're basically the Shadow the Hedgehog of Sword Art Online!
>>
>>8153000
>Scanty bit her lip as the anon ordered her to unzip his pants. She moved her hand down to the zipper of his pants, hesitating for a second, thinking really hard about if she should actually do this. Sure on one hand she gets his trust...but on the other hand she loses her dignity; oh whatever, her dignity is a small price to pay for her devious plans! She takes a deep breath and quickly unzips the anons pants, letting the cock just kind of slip through the hole in his pants. The demon almost jumps a foot in the air! the thing was...pretty big actually, certainly bigger then what she was expecting; this of course only made her face turn an even brighter shade of pink as she gently rests the palm of her hand on the things base.
Th-There...now I think I can put two and two together...
>Just touching it made her shiver, she couldn't possibly imagine getting down on her knees and actually giving the guy what he wants...so she decides just to stave off the inevitable by stalling like a motherfucker! truly her forefathers would be proud of her.

>>8153004
(Instant loss is some hot shit, especially if its with a character that's super duper haughty and stuck up.)
>>
File: Girl-in-a-man's-world.png (258KB, 662x367px) Image search: [Google]
Girl-in-a-man's-world.png
258KB, 662x367px
>>8153021
I... I'm sorry but was that supposed to be an insult? Because I'm taking it as a compliment. Who'd even want to be the Sonic of SAO anyway?
>>
>>8153033
Owain. I mean, he's actually PLAYED as Sonic before; who else fits the bill better?
>>
File: DSC_005170313.jpg (46KB, 212x706px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_005170313.jpg
46KB, 212x706px
Would you?
>>
>>8153033
Heh.. Shows how awful your taste is. Next to Tails, Shadow the Hedgehog is the WORST Sonic character. All Shadow does is nothing. He's not even as fast as Sonic because he has to use JET SHOES. How lame is that?!
>>
>>8153041
Probably. I'm excessively lonely and desperate
>>
>>8153038
I dunno. Him, I guess. Does that make that cat thief who's always chasing him around Professor Potatohead?

>>8153042
What, you don't think jet shoes are the coolest in footwear you can own? Normal shoes are for plebs. You are sounding like a pleb with every word you speak, by the way. Are you proud of your tastes?
>>
>>8153041
absolutely
>>
>>8153041
>3D
>PD
>probably a jewess
>didn't see the dick from the thumbnail and only saw the tophalf before getting to this line
>god awful red heels with black dress
>tranny
>>
>>8153041
Yes, I would love to suck her cock and balls dry.
>>
>>8153051
I'd rather be NATURALLY fast instead of some LOSER relying on other things to make me even DECENT. Which describes YOU to a T

AND JUST YOU KNOW... that T is in ALL MEGA CAPS if it just wasn't one letter...
>>
>>8153031
>Anon gasped as she slowly unzipped his pants, watching her become even more embarrassed from the sight of it. He grunted softly as she placed her hand on the base, her body was hot. Literally. It was probably because she was a demon. Thankfully, he wasn't enough to burn him. When she stood there doing nothing, instead of annoying him like she wanted, he took it as a sign of obedience. After all, he had the control, so only he was allowed to tell her to go any further.
Good, I'm glad you didn't rush ahead. Now, kneel down, and slowly stroke it.
>>
>>8153051
Well, I mean Chat's as pathetic as Robotnik, yeah...
>>
File: Kirito-in-GGO-female.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Kirito-in-GGO-female.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>8153063
Wow, ALL MEGA CAPS. You really mean business, don't you? You must be something hardcore then. Alright, Mr. Tough Guy, what's your favourite Sonic character? It's Sonic isn't it. I bet it's Sonic. Or Knuckles. Everybody likes Knuckles.

>>8153074
They're just having a couple's spat in the official ERP Online forums and dragging out in the game itself. It's kind of silly. Who does that make everyone else though?
>>
>>8153084
Uhh... shit, I'unno. What's Amy, Tails, Silver, and all those other insignificant background guys to Shadow and Sonic?
>>
File: 42107272_p4_master1200.jpg (196KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
42107272_p4_master1200.jpg
196KB, 1200x900px
>>8153073
>Being the stand up person she was, she did as she was told. She kneel'd down. upon taking a deep breath she does exactly as the anon instructed, she moved her hand to the base and proceeded to firmly grasp his cock. of course being only a hairs length away from the thing made her sick to her stomach...but she kept on trucking on; you gotta give it to her, her resolve to get what she wants is kind of impressive. Her grip tightens for a moment before she lets out a sigh and begins actually stroking the thing, letting her hand glide to-and-fro. It was painfully obvious that she doesn't do this a lot as her form was somewhat sloppy, but the girl was trying, she was trying her goshdarn hardest her. She even leans in a bit, going against her own will and taking a big o'll whiff of the dong...instantly regretting the decision and she tries to hold herself back from darting her head a mile back, deciding to act further on that action ,she gives the head of the cock a little lick, flicking it with her extra long demonic tongue, trailing the muscle across the head, basically covering the whole thing before her tongue does quite the flicking motion and recedes back into her mouth.
There...are you happy now? I'm guessing you want me to do this until you 'burst', correct?
>>
>>8153084
Of course it's SONIC. Have you HEARD City Escape?!
>>
>>8153089
I'm saying that if Owain is Sonic and I'm Shadow, who does that make other ERP Online players if we're all being compared to Sonic characters?

>>8153095
That's not even his theme song, you know that right? His theme song is It Doesn't Matter which doesn't hold up to Throw It All Away.
>>
>>8152963
Hoonnk......ZzzzZZzzzz
>>
>>8152974
H-Have a nice day, citizen...?

>>8152989
Carrot? My favorite? Pff! Please don't stereotype me in such a way! H-Haha...
>She wipes a bead of sweat from her brow and glances to the side nervously.
A-Anyways! Allow me to judge this for myself.
>Centorea produces a fork and knife from....somewhere and cuts herself a small slice. She tries to look calm and collected as she quickly shovels the slice into her mouth and chews. Her reaction is about as one would expect from her.
Mmh! This is...! A-Ahem. This is satisfactory. I accept thine apology.

>>8153005
I... I see...
>Centorea says slightly confused at Alex's bizarre anatomy. Well, there were certainly a large variety of extraspecies people so something like this isn't unheard of.
Yes, I keep my sword with me where ever I go. I, er, haven't fought any monsters or saved anyone yet... but I have upheld the law! I am sure it is not too late to become one!
>>
>>8153105
>Honks your butt.
>>
File: 186735429.jpg (59KB, 280x710px) Image search: [Google]
186735429.jpg
59KB, 280x710px
Come on..
>>
>>8153093
>Anon groaned as the demon started to gently stroke his throbbing member. He looked down at her, smiling, although this smile was slightly more genuine. Anon placed his hand on her head, playing with her soft hair. He was tempted to scold her by disobeying his orders by licking the crown of his cock a little lick, but it felt so good that he decided to give her a pass.
Fuck, that feels nice... But not quite, demon. Now, you got to suck on it. And don't you dare bite.
>>
File: 89ac24743dcbb6e0b9d5004746ae5.jpg (478KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
89ac24743dcbb6e0b9d5004746ae5.jpg
478KB, 675x900px
>>8153113
>>
>>8153095
Drummond Sonic is alright, but Jason Griffith is best Sonic.
Also City Escape is pretty overrated. Metal Harbour and Pyramid Cave are better tracks IMO.
>>8153104
I unironically think All Hail Shadow is better than Throw it all away.
>>
>>8153104
Listen here, you androgyne-looking fruit; do I LOOK like I know enough about the lore (if you can even call it that) of Sonic to actually draw comparisons between its characters and your rival Online players?

That's what I thought.
>>
>>8153118
Su-Suck? Oh dear; alright Scanty...you can do this, you've been through worse.
>Scanty nods to herself before clasping her lips down on the anons crown, wincing a bit before letting he head slide down the shaft, the thing goes down her throat quite nicely, although it doesn't go down all the way, thanks to Scanty's own gag reflex, at least it gets half way. Scanty pulls her head back and pops her head off for a second to get a breath of fresh air, before taking in a couple deep breaths and thrusting herself back down on the cock, making it half way again, before trailing her head back, but this time; instead of popping off, she actually just jutted her head back down! she let out a little yelp as she feels the thing tap the back of her throat...jeez, it wasn't even all the way in yet and Scanty was already acting like a baby! this girl was for sure new at this...she was completely new at this!
>>
>>8153106
Great, I'm glad we're all back to singing kumbayah and holding hands and all that. You can go ahead and eat that whole thing. Since I used a special set of ingredients it doesn't really have an expiration timer. Some cooking experts may argue that it's a waste of valuable cooking items but hey, they were just clogging up inventory space.

>Kirito sat down, watching Centorea enjoy her cake and hiding a soft smile behind a hand, pretending that he's in deep contemplation about something.

>>8153127
I Am (All of Me) > Chosen One > Supporting Me > Never Turn Back > This Machine > Throw It All Away > Waking Up > Almost Dead

>>8153130
Wow, I take great offense to that. I might be an androgyne-looking fruit but at least I-... uh.... what was that third thing you said?
>>
>>8153135
...You know enough about the lore of Sonic to actually draw comparisons between its characters and your rival Online players?
>>
>>8153120
O-oh, fuck thats my fetish alright.
>>
>>8153131
>See just how nervous and sloppy she was doing, he could tell that she was inexperienced. And this only made him want to watch advantage of this. Slowly, he moved the hand on top to her head down, so it was behind her head. Then, without saying a word, he forced her down on his cock! He also made sure to hold her down, watching her panic from his sudden push. Once he thought she really needed to breathe, he pulled her hair back, letting her slide off his cock.
Well, how did that feel, slut?
>He asked, giving her that classic devious smirk once again.
>>
>>8153135
>I Am (All Of Me)
You're okay.
>>
>op pic is instant loss
best fetish
best paired with mating presses
good thread
>>
File: fgh.png (111KB, 491x654px) Image search: [Google]
fgh.png
111KB, 491x654px
This thread is only 60% lewd. We are dangerously low on explicit activities
>>
>>8153186
It’s dangerously late in the countries that are more relevant to ERP. Therefore is inevitable for explicit activities to drop even further.
>>
>>8153170
>Scanty was successfully pushed all the way down the anons cock! Her head rested snugly against his crotch...well it looked like it at least, she was internally screaming...oh and she couldn't breath; but I mean, is that really that much of a problem for a demon? apparently it is cause she was turning a little blue before the anon yanked her off. There was a line of spit connecting her to the cock as she popped her head off to get a breath. The poor girl was panting like a dog as she tried to catch her breath, oh boy; this was gonna be a long day, she could tell. She took in a deep breath before shooting a nasty look at the guy, did he really need to be such an asshole about it? Jesus, give a girl a break will you? She just kinda disapprovingly shakes her head before giving the head a little kiss and plunging back down on it...once again only really getting halfway, but it looks like she's trying to get further by herself! as she proceeds to push, and push, and push! slowly making more and more progress to the base! untillll, she eventually makes it! much to her own dismay...she could already tell that she hated this kind of thing, she couldn't breath, and good lord was it stuffy, but she kept her head there...well as long as she could really.
>>
post songs
>>
>>8153211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzs9WSyZKTg&index=6&list=RDMMaJo_3B5-1uk
('s some comfy ass shit, homie.)
>>
File: Sleepy girl (male).jpg (3MB, 3448x4141px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy girl (male).jpg
3MB, 3448x4141px
(And so my eyes are beginning to shut of their own accord and my thought processes are slowing to a crawl, to the point where creating legible and understandable sentences is a struggle. Good night, all, anons, Centorea, Fi, etc.)

>>8153143
I probably could do that but I'm biased and would probably get a lot of things wrong. How did we even get to this point anyway?

>>8153186
>pats his sword on the head for doing a good job
>>
>>8153211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKZJwqILLbk
>>
>>8153211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
>>
(Alex)

>>8153106
The law! That's good! Do ya' get any good stuff doing that? Like... cool fights and stuff? Or is it more like, ya' live in a palace with dashing knights? Ah! I wouldn't know what to do if I lived in a palace with a buncah cuties!
>Alex's excitement gets the better of her. Clasping Centorea's hands, she makes a passionate plea.
Centora?! C-can I be a knight?!
>>
File: IMG_6712.jpg (54KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6712.jpg
54KB, 500x359px
>>8153211
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
>>
>>8153222
G'night, you dolt. And talk to me on Discord again, I miss your guts
>>
File: cerea33.png (46KB, 168x389px) Image search: [Google]
cerea33.png
46KB, 168x389px
>>8153135
The whole thing? I don't think I could.... but I think I will. I-I haven't eaten all day is all.
>She said, at this point fooling herself more than anyone else. With a stern and no-nonsense face, she cut herself another slice and had at it. Her restrained faces of pure bliss were easy to see.
>>
File: 1455680918399.png (108KB, 560x543px) Image search: [Google]
1455680918399.png
108KB, 560x543px
>>8153211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZU3fi08-o&list=PLXXOVRwolUMSVm2PyjLhgy3q7t--AjNhW&index=4&ab_channel=Greentopify
>>
>>8153200
>The anon was starting to become impressed by how much she was starting to improve, giving her more gentle petting as a reward. However, he didn't plan on just stopping there. He had much more that he wanted to do. So, after a while, he let go of her hair.
Alright, that's enough. Now, I want you to turn around, and get on your hands and knees. I think it's time we go for the main event~
>He ordered her with a teasing tone of voice. He also twirled his finger around, as if to show her how urgent it was. He wasn't just going to cum in her mouth and be done with it! He wanted to fill her womb if he was going to possibly get his soul taken!
>>
>>8153250
Cute horse
>>
>>8153274
Is that a Jojo reference
>>
File: 14825792_p0.png (218KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
14825792_p0.png
218KB, 700x700px
>>8153274
>Scanty pops the cock out of her mouth and just kinda stares at the anon for a moment before slowly realizing what he meant. The look of realization on her face was...for sure something! it was a face of despair! this wasn't something she wanted! no sir, not at all! Sure she and her sister have done some stuff with dildos but...Scanty wanted to save her REAL first time for her possible future husband; not some rando who she felt like she had to prove herself too! This was slowly getting out of hand for the demon...but she listened anyway. She gets on her hands and knees, sticking her ass up high in the air! she knew what he was getting at...although she didn't like it, it was really the only way to get shit done.
Fine...But you better make this quick! For the record, I am not okay with this!
>>
>>
File: CDFOHOcUEAIlQLP.jpg (59KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
CDFOHOcUEAIlQLP.jpg
59KB, 600x639px
Oi, is this girl taken? I know Oreimo girls are kind of eh, but she's a pretty top tier chuuni
>>
File: Ringo (14).png (310KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo (14).png
310KB, 640x611px
>>8153211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbh4TngIO20
>>
>>8153305
Not that I'm aware, no.
>>
>>8153305
Nope. Never seen anyone play em, so you're free to do so.
>>
File: 1487707067728.png (358KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487707067728.png
358KB, 512x512px
>>
>>8153305
No. But she is shit.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8153308
>Licks Ringo's tum
>>
>>8153319
Fuck Off Mecha.
>>
>>8153319
Is this a 「 Jojo 」 reference..?
>>
>>8153305
>generic anime girl
>>
File: 1488250716469.jpg (108KB, 436x641px) Image search: [Google]
1488250716469.jpg
108KB, 436x641px
>>8153325
Life has many doors, Ed boy
>>
>>8153322
>Mecha liking lolis
>>
File: MSDYV.gif (623KB, 480x530px) Image search: [Google]
MSDYV.gif
623KB, 480x530px
>>8153312
>>8153313
Sounds good to me famalam. Expect her sometime in the next few days or so. I still have my reservations of making Rikka public, so I figured this is an okish compromise.

>>8153317
no u

>>8153321
>As ticklish as she is and how sensitive her tum is, Ringo still can't help but pass out in front of the anon

(sorry m8, it's like 7 am and I need to pass out for at least a few hours before an exam I have today)
>>
>>8153160
Doesn't someone play this guy?
>>
>>8153352
I think the Jun that rarely comes in the threads does
>>
>>8153292
Silly demon, you don't have to enjoy good things to do them~
>He teased her once again a shit-eating grin all over his face. Her feeling dread as pure gold, and he loved every second of it. After all, demons were nothing more but monsters created to torture humanity, so it was gratifying to see at least one of them getting what it deserved. He placed his hands on the girl's red butt, giving it a little squeeze. Then, he slapped her, hard, showing no mercy for her bottom as he smacked both of her cheeks pink. Once he thought she had enough, he aligned his cock against her slit, rubbing his cock head against it as he took his sweet time. Once he thought she had enough, he forcefully jammed it inside her, letting a hot moan escape his lips. Her insides were way hotter than a normal human female's, but it felt great, and soon enough he started to thrust his hips.
Fuck, you feel great...
>>
>>8153319
On discord, because we have a gwen ava now.
>>
File: tumblr_nv3i4gY7eP1uzwbyjo2_1280.jpg (322KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv3i4gY7eP1uzwbyjo2_1280.jpg
322KB, 1280x720px
>>8153211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcb1ZN7Jo_4

>>8153282
C-Can thou not use a better word to describe me?
>>
>>8153373
Oh shush it will you...just get it over with, this is mortifyin-
>before the poor girl could finish her sentence the anon just decided to puuush on in, the demon let out a pained little squeak as the anon shows no sign of remorse...ohhh man, this was not a good feeling. it seems as though she was a virgin! which surprised even herself actually; she though she broke her hymen thanks to her sister! But obviously she was wrong. The demon bit her lip as the anon relentlessly pumps away, not giving a single shit about Scanty or her feelings...which kinda hurt a bit, seeing as though he just took her first real time. She grips the floor to try and keep herself in place as the anon bucks away, his hips bucking against hers as she tries to keep herself in line...thankfully it was starting to feel a little good, it was still mortifying, obviously, but she supposes it doesn't feel horrible, it certainly feels better then the dildo that's for sure
HE-HEEY! Ng-Nghh...Ca-Careful! do-don't go so fast! I-I'm fragile!
>>
File: 1489348697980.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489348697980.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>8153393
If they're not from here, I really couldn't care less.
>>
File: 6649.jpg (2MB, 1500x2118px) Image search: [Google]
6649.jpg
2MB, 1500x2118px
>>8153319
What are you looking at?
>>
>>8153436
>Kissus the Cag.
>>
>>8153436
GBF's best girl, obviously.
>>
File: 141laaq.jpg (126KB, 684x331px) Image search: [Google]
141laaq.jpg
126KB, 684x331px
>>
File: 6464.jpg (719KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
6464.jpg
719KB, 723x1023px
>>8153453
Pffft at least you are not totally ''wrong''

>>8153443
NO kissus, they are prohibited
>>
>>8153409
>Anon completely ignores her request, still going at the same speed as before. She had to remember that he had total control, and that he called all the shots. It was actually a little ironic that the demon of all people was the one getting screwed over because of a shady deal. He gave her ass a few more hard slaps just for good measure, loving her reaction. He even started to speed up, and got yet another brilliant idea. He moved his hands of of her bottom, and instead held on tight to her horns, using them as handlebars to hold him steady from his rough sex.
Mnf... I have think I'm going to cum soon...
>>
>>8153474
>Fists uncle Cag
>>
>>8153474
'Course not. Cag a best, and deserves kissu+cuddles x100
>>
File: toucannon.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
toucannon.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>8153454
>tfw no poison ivy ava
>>
>>8153474
>Kissus the Cag some more.
>>
>>8153489
>tfw Jinx wants to pick her up
>>
>>8153482
>Scanty bites her lip as the anon just refuses to relent! She just kinda sits there and takes it, letting out a couple little yelps and gasps as he just pounds away! truth be told she kinda didn't know what to do...she's never been in this kind of situation before, so all she could really do was make cute faces and yelp; I mean sure, she could overpower the guy easily, but she's trying to convince him that she's harmless, not the exact opposite! also being a sexual predator would look pretty bad on her permanent record, in fact it would look horrible! she'd doubt that anyone would even hire her! I mean seriously, who the hell hires sexual predators? I mean really, who does that? After she hears him say that, she jolts her head back, her face being a bright pink.
Pu-Pull out or something! A-At least humor me heeerreee!
>>
File: 1482405273031.jpg (431KB, 2050x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1482405273031.jpg
431KB, 2050x1348px
>>
File: 4945.jpg (69KB, 1023x723px) Image search: [Google]
4945.jpg
69KB, 1023x723px
>>8153483
>Cag turns around and covers her butt as soon as he tries to fists her.
What the hell are you doing? That's off limits.

>>8153488
While I do a agree that I am the best, I don't think that I should have kissus and cuddles and not by ugly, smelly men.

>>8153491
I told you that they are prohibited! You must cease your action or... or else.
>>
>>8153548
I-I'm not smelly...
>>
>>8153548
>Curious to see what the alchemist has in store for him, the anon lowers his lips then plants them gently atop Cagliostro's nose, keeping there for a couple seconds before parting.
>>
File: 1443225568170.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443225568170.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>8153537
No sir, I don't like it one bit.
>>
Morning hours who up?
>>
>>8153599
Nobody.
>>
>>8153454
I would totally pick her, she was my first childhood crush, and using poison, aphrodisiacs and vines sadistically is of course lots of fun, deathly kisses are on the menu as well.
Part of me also doesn't want to do it because I want Boco to fuck off from my avas already and I know he is really fucking fond of Poison Ivy.

And speaking of Boco,
>See, I only say that because I truly, truly hate Amy Rose. So, so much. Reply to me or not, I really don't care. It brings me pleasure to see her suffer. I couldn't care less if you want to keep going or not, I do it because it brings me pleasure.

Jeasus, why all the good stuff happens when I'm sleeping.
>>
File: 4894.jpg (204KB, 990x1323px) Image search: [Google]
4894.jpg
204KB, 990x1323px
>>8153569
All men are smelly, I don't think you are an exception. Are you?

>>8153573
>Upon seeing the anon leaning towards her to plant his lips on her nose, she tilts her body back but with no avail. The gentle kiss lasted a brief moment. During those seconds, she raises her hand ready to slap him but she decides to stop and instead, her expression changes to a smug smile.
I know that nobody can resist my beauty and this is just another example. Consider yourself lucky, man.
>>
>>8153599
Well; since it is three in the morning I don't have much of a choice.
>>
>>8153523
>He doesn't say a word, purposefully keeping his mouth shut to plant the idea that he was definitely going to cum inside of her. He sped up the bucking of his hips, slamming his thick prick hard up against her womb's entrance. He really gave it his all! He really wanted to show her just how dead serious he was. Of course, her velvet red walls felt amazing around his cock, massing every inch of it amazingly. Soon enough, he couldn't hold back his climax any more, fucking her a few more hard thrusts.
I'm... C-cumming!
>Wait, what was he doing? Oh shit, the deceiver just got deceived! In a sudden turn of events, he quickly pulled out of her in the last few seconds. He then spurts out hot ropes of cum all over her, some on her butt, some on her back, even some in her hair! He coated the poor demon in his semen, pairing her red body white. Once he was done, he was exhausted, panting pretty heavily as slipped his cock back into his underwear and zipped his pants. He looked down at the demon, giving her that same old grin.
How did it feel to be on the receiving end?
>>
>>8153611
I wouldn't say an exception, I just think I'm nowhere near as bad as you claim, Cag-San.
>>
>>8153608
Are you drunk?
>>
>>8153608
Does he constantly post at you, or something?
>>
>>8153630
They beg Junko for kisses alot, even more now that they use that succubus
>>
File: 1489151543630.png (22KB, 234x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489151543630.png
22KB, 234x200px
>>8153636
I really wish boco and chat would just die. No memes, no ironic hate. I just want them gone. Forever.
>>
>>8153628
Nope.
>>8153630
90% of the time. On top of that, I've been dealing with Boco for 3+ years. Believe it or not, once upon a time Boco was fucking disgusted of ERP, every time I would ERP back on /v/ he would enter the thread and shitpost me to death because ERPing is gay and everything. No idea what made him change his mind, Morrigan probably seduced him.
>>
>>8153611
>After seeing the smug grin on the alchemist's face and hearing her response to it, the anon gives off a warm smile of his own, and gazes down at her.
You're completely right, Cagliostro. I've yet to see anyone as fair or as cute as you, so it is a blessing to me that my lips were even able to grace your skin! May I give you just one last kiss?
>>
>>8153623
>Scanty shivers and jolts as she feels the hot strings of jizz cover her butt and back, the demon couldn't but but groan as she face plants into the ground. She rubs her face around for a couple seconds before lifting herself up. In no time at all she's glaring daggers at the guy...oh man, if looks could fucking kill that'd guy be Swiss goddamn cheese.
There! Did I prove my point? I'm a woman of my word, I even stood still as you violated my...my...SPECIAL PLACE! Ev-Even though I was saving that!
>>
File: 45065560_p0.jpg (102KB, 635x903px) Image search: [Google]
45065560_p0.jpg
102KB, 635x903px
>>8153608
Last night was all sort of fun. Good and bad.

>>8153645
>3+ years
jeasus
>>
>>8153645
And now Morrigan won't roleplay with him anymore, that's hilarious.
>>
>>8153645
>Erping on a blue board
How?
>>
>>8153662
With a lot of ip changes
>>
>>8153645
Remember that Morrigan forced Boco to ERP with her and that's why he's here. Because he followed her steps to this place after doing ERP
>>
>>8153670
>followed
Stalked*
>>
>>8153662
Very carefully and with a bit of evasion
>>
Ok I was sleeping so I've miss something.
What is with Boco and Amy Rose?
>>
File: 1488544149368.jpg (56KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
1488544149368.jpg
56KB, 358x429px
I'm glad everyone got to see how much of a shitposter boco really is yesterday, so they could finally shut the fuck up about him being harmless, because he isn't.
>>
File: 213d4275efc951603cc760abce321f5b.jpg (741KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
213d4275efc951603cc760abce321f5b.jpg
741KB, 707x1000px
>>8153670
Don't blame Morrigan for this, it's Boco the retard. That's the same as blaming DMG for Paul.
>>8153662
Contrary to popular belief, I actually didn't have to ban evade much back in the day, mods just couldn't care, I ERPed for 11 hours straight on /v/ once.
>>
>>8153684
We blame DMG for Paul.
>>
>>8153687
>We
>>
>>8153653
Well...
>The anon paused for a moment, but really only to piss her off further. He scanned her body once again, which was totally dirtied by his cum. He honestly wished he had brought a camera- Oh wait, he had his phone!
Just a sec...
>The anon quickly pulled out his smart phone from his jean's pockets, snapping a few quick pics of her before putting it away.
Totally saving these for later.
Don't worry, I'm not going to black mail you. Not a total monster...
Oh, right, proving your point...
Sure. I mean, you let me break your hymen, so..... I'd say that's pretty damn nice. I don't think even regular women would be okay with that.
>>
File: 1467394369446.jpg (653KB, 1719x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1467394369446.jpg
653KB, 1719x1240px
>>8153682
The dude's always been pure cancer, I'm legit surprised it took most people THIS long to notice that. I'm deeply disappointed that anyone at all thought he was harmless and or cute.
>>
>>8153680
Apparently everytime Luffy posts their card Boco abuse posts at the Amy, so Luffy finally told them to fuck off for it
But instead of shutting up Boco went full edge
>>
>>8153687
It's different in that case, because I dislike dmg, and their little relationship was like taking a shit on the dinner table.
>>
>>8153693
ARE
>>
>>8153684
DMG encouraged Paul though. Morrigan doesn't speak to Boco at all outside of the thread.
>>
File: 1446520447750.png (1008KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446520447750.png
1008KB, 709x1000px
>>8153662
You need to take care of your images and you're gold. Most of the times most won't bother with you but If they ban you, you can ban evade. In the past what I did after a ban or after the thread died, I used to post on ghost mode inside of the archives. For some reason doing ERP without images was very, very hot.

And there's something very special and excited about doing ERP on a blue board or a random place... Catching anons by surprise, giving them a boner and the urge to masturbate is a bliss.
>>
Iowa
>>
>>8153697
>there's people on /co/ who only ironically hate him, without knowing just why people take a shit on him everywhere he goes
Im assuming some of them came here, because these retards went and defended him through thick and thin for his stupidity. Fucking newfags.
>>
>>8153708
You a best, never let anyone, or even yourself, let you believe otherwise.
>>
File: Misaki (60).jpg (49KB, 371x510px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (60).jpg
49KB, 371x510px
>>8153708
>when you check the archives for something and come across erp
Only God knows just how much actually goes down in there
>>
>>8153699
So He went full retarded?
>>
File: 1488950587898.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488950587898.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>8153704
The bugsters
>>
>>8153695
>Scanty sighed before gathering up her clothes. She cocked her head towards the anon, just kinda scowling a bit...but at least he sorta trusts her. She slips her panties, and buckles up her skirt.
Mhm, good, I'm glad! Now maybe you've come to realize that not all demons are necessarily bad; or at least I hope you've realized that stereotypes; although they exist for a reason, aren't quite the norm!
>>
>>8153244
Forgive me! I completely forgot to reply to this! Such a shameful mistake... and now I am about to sleep... I am a disgrace!
>Centorea
>>
>>8153714
This shit honestly deserves to haunt him. I hope he never lives this down.
>>
File: 1431129490013.png (293KB, 519x704px) Image search: [Google]
1431129490013.png
293KB, 519x704px
>>8153708
>excited
That's supposed to be exciting.

>>8153718
It feels good to be appreciated but I know that I'm not the best.

>>8153721
It happened more than once. Some people used to shitpost me inside of the archives and other anons were there masturbating like madmans while I was working on other's dicks.
>>
>>8153745
At least more people know, and that's all I could ask for. The faggot deserves no asylum.
>>
>>8153756
Even if not the absolute best, you're still great. Also no more lewd stories, my dick can't handle another session.
>>
>>8153758
No Mercy!
>>
File: 1488514245424.jpg (22KB, 624x364px) Image search: [Google]
1488514245424.jpg
22KB, 624x364px
>>8153768
>>
>>8153735
Well... I certainly learned one thing...
>Anon paused once again, looking down as he put on a sad face. After a while, he looked back up, and continued.
That they're pretty fucking desperate! I mean, fucking some dude just to prove a point? I should abuse this!
>Anon clearly didn't care about what she wanted to prove to him to begin with. Instead, he now had a way to get back at some demons!
See you, bitch!
>Anon then quickly ran off, making Scanty feel like a complete twat for being rused by a lowly human of all thins.
>>
>>8153779
>Scanty did in fact feel like a fucking twat. She slaps herself for being such an idiot. She ruffles her hair and proceeds to stomp around like a idiot.
GOD! DAAAAAM--Ah-Ah...no-nononono...I must watch my language. That...horrible person! I swear to the lord of hell himself that I'll get him back! I'LL MAKE HIM REGRET EVER SCREWING ME OVER!
>The demon was...safe to say, rightly pissed, she was gonna find that anon, and give him a piece of her unholy mind!
>>
>>8153680
>>8153699
I mean, I don't like Amy either, because she ranges from annoying to bland. But she's not nearly unlikeable enough to warrant that kinda response.
>>
>>8153797
(I really hope you enjoyed that. I don't usually play asshole characters, and I didn't plan for it to turn out the way it did. But I had a lot of fun with it.)
>>
>>8153815
(Yeah, that was pretty goshdarn fun, anon. Glad you enjoyed it. I hope we can do something like this again in the future; this time with the anon on the receiving ends of things, cause god knows Hatesex is best sex.)
>>
File: IMG_6702.png (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6702.png
120KB, 400x400px
>>8153708
>tfw realizing you probably ERP'd with Morrigan in the archives at least once
Small world.
>>
>>8153823
>Kissus the panda
>>
File: 6687.jpg (1MB, 923x1300px) Image search: [Google]
6687.jpg
1MB, 923x1300px
(Sorry, It's pretty late and I just realized. I might play Cagliostro. It seems like a pretty interesting character but I'll only play it If anons want to play with me. My apologies and good night, this is my last reply.)

>>8153626
The only thing that you can do is prove it. However I have to go, maybe you'll be lucky to gaze upon my body once again.

>>8153652
>Hearing the words of anon, her cheeky and bratty smile only widens.
You won't be able to find someone as cute as me, ever. You'll have to actually use dark magic to achieve that, because It's impossible. And even they, It won't be the same as me, I am unique.

You may give me one last kiss If you really, really want but this will be the last peck that I'm going to let you plant upon my perfect skin, however... You can look at me and masturbate If you really feel like it but without touching
>>
>>8153820
(I'd enjoy that. Hatesex isn't something I get to do often, but it would be fun to do. See you Treat! I think!)
>>
>>8153802
Half of the Characters used here are from games or anime I don’t like, but I don’t punch them in the face every time. I simply ignore them. Especially since behind the Characters there is a person who is not in any way related to them. I don’t want to piss off Jiro just because I don’t like Kirito for Merin’s sake.
>>
>>8153833
(Yeah; you got it. See you around, anon.)
>>
So we just died huh?
>>
>>8153975
Cag is gone, I don't have a reason to live.
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-09-01 19.08.01.png (416KB, 574x737px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-09-01 19.08.01.png
416KB, 574x737px
>>8153975
It seems so. Oh well, you'll just have to play the waiting game is all.
>>
>>8153987
I want to explode in that ass.
>>
>>8153987
Megumin best konosuba
>>
File: 5a1a16a62594fd4b88f7ccaccb099e92.jpg (145KB, 1280x1194px) Image search: [Google]
5a1a16a62594fd4b88f7ccaccb099e92.jpg
145KB, 1280x1194px
>>8153975
You know what time it is? Futa orc dead hours time.
>>
File: 1488670584151.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488670584151.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>8153975
We're in a constant state of undeath
>>
>>8154010
No.
>>
File: 9c5afbd5015e6668efd9201d352fae97.jpg (432KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9c5afbd5015e6668efd9201d352fae97.jpg
432KB, 667x1000px
>>8154043
Yes.
>>
>>8154010
I'm tempted to make some joke about an orc needing to come by when its ded to stop themselves from raping anyone
>>
>>8154062
Hey, that's pretty clever actually.
>>
>>8154010
Hot!
>>
Any buff anime dudes here to suck off this morning?
>>
File: 144846164.jpg (252KB, 850x1319px) Image search: [Google]
144846164.jpg
252KB, 850x1319px
>>
>>8154054
Neat, I was wondering if you had more pics than those two
Post the protein shake one
>>
>>8154119
>Uno Makoto
Good taste.

>>8154151
Might start a business selling these.
>>
File: 14.jpg (334KB, 1200x1710px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
334KB, 1200x1710px
>>
File: c9da683b02527383d86694f592adc41b.png (870KB, 1169x1350px) Image search: [Google]
c9da683b02527383d86694f592adc41b.png
870KB, 1169x1350px
>>
Reminder to gas all futas except Sponty and FP
>>
>>8154170
Thanks, I was trying to remember her name, too
>business
What are you gonna do when people start to realise it's too thick to swallow?
>>
File: 87b1f5b59b64dcb138c172b45b708c58.jpg (899KB, 1200x1116px) Image search: [Google]
87b1f5b59b64dcb138c172b45b708c58.jpg
899KB, 1200x1116px
>>8154195
>FP
Sponty is one thing, but Zhali? Golly anon, you degenerate
>>
>>8154205
I meant FP as in the player
>>
>>8154205
Maki ava when?
>>
>>8154198
Probably not for the type of degenerates that are frequent here.
>>
File: dsfdsf.jpg (485KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
dsfdsf.jpg
485KB, 1000x1333px
Everything can be hacked... And everyone
>>
>>8154228
Yes.
>>
File: iVHfwLc.gif (4MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
iVHfwLc.gif
4MB, 356x200px
>>8154228
But can you hack as fast as this man right here? He is truly one of the best hackers I have ever seen.
>>
Whatever happened to Jakuri?
>>
>>8154238
>Jakuri
They left.
>>
>>8154238
Came here as Annie and sucked some dick. Think they were deciding to play as another character, but I don't know.
>>
>>8154244
>>8154245

They were here just a few days ago, though
>>
Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.
>>
File: 58017687_p0_master1200.jpg (859KB, 1200x1040px) Image search: [Google]
58017687_p0_master1200.jpg
859KB, 1200x1040px
>>8154249
Legend says if you claim to have an uncut cock in need of a petite girls mouth she might show up. Like the bloody mary of blowjobs
>>
>>8154249
Just ask the fucking loli poster.
>>
>>8154256
Fuck Off Lupin.
>>
File: 1489198004126.png (63KB, 529x314px) Image search: [Google]
1489198004126.png
63KB, 529x314px
>>8154257
What do I have to do with anything?
>>
File: ghghg.jpg (808KB, 828x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ghghg.jpg
808KB, 828x1280px
>>8154237
Best =/= Fast

But yeah the answer is yes. Actually, I can hack everything on that gif by only pushing a few buttons thanks to my augments.

>>8154235
Si.
>>
>>8154256
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaR3WO71j4
>>
>>8154265
Oui.
>>
>>8154266
I love you
>>
File: 484.jpg (54KB, 626x800px) Image search: [Google]
484.jpg
54KB, 626x800px
>>8154268
>>
File: 58351256_p0.png (4MB, 2500x1675px) Image search: [Google]
58351256_p0.png
4MB, 2500x1675px
>>8154266
Out dated meme's senpai
>>
>>8154276
Pfft. I wanted to post ''Ja'' in this post.
>>
>>8154280
>Out dated
>Implying the only reason you're not still doing this shit is because you forced out of the circle of jerking
>>
File: 58871198_p1_master1200.jpg (465KB, 1032x726px) Image search: [Google]
58871198_p1_master1200.jpg
465KB, 1032x726px
>>8154293
I was an idiot who did what someone wanted me to because they wanted me to. I was stupid and it was an awful decision, besides apparently I made Virra's life a living hell until the shit all went down.
>>
>>8154287
ένας
>>
>>8154272
I love you too, anon.
>>
>>8154316
>>8154272
Make out
>>
File: hjkhk.jpg (122KB, 1692x952px) Image search: [Google]
hjkhk.jpg
122KB, 1692x952px
>>8154309
...You're possessed by the devil.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zalndXdxriI
>>
File: 8fb9650c0fdb8dd712e6fd650a23.jpg (182KB, 850x1178px) Image search: [Google]
8fb9650c0fdb8dd712e6fd650a23.jpg
182KB, 850x1178px
>>8154228
>Mei turns around hearing spanish nonsense, the spanish bitch getting out of stealth behind her and immediately start spraying her with cold ice with a worried look.
Freeze!
>>
>>8154325
>ywn cum between Mei's Meis during a crazy blizzard to keep warm
>>
>>8154321
Maybe I've been hacked.
>>
>>8154325
Mei body is like the body of an ancient Goddess and I want to properly worship her.
>>
File: hhj.jpg (609KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hhj.jpg
609KB, 848x1200px
>>8154325
Acck, basta! What are you doing, fat pig?
>Sombra actives her translocator which conventionally threw on top of a box out of reach of Mei's cold gun.
Na na nanana, you can't reach me now. Have you heard about the buffs on the PTR? I'll make you fart with my gun once they decide to apply the patch live.

>>8154332
That'll be scary because I haven't tried to hack you right now.
>>
POST BUTTS
>>
File: qwassu.jpg (308KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
qwassu.jpg
308KB, 1280x931px
>>8154371
>>
>>8154361
I don’t know, the Chinese hack everything nowadays. And let’s not forget all that Russian experiment on the Orbital Mind Control Laser. How can you claim to be the only one able to hack everything in this day and age?
>>
>>8154375
9/10
Great, but could be better.
>>
File: tumblr_o4cspiJNUr1so2yzzo1_1280.png (647KB, 1200x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4cspiJNUr1so2yzzo1_1280.png
647KB, 1200x1050px
>>8154371
>>
File: 1479824702065.jpg (627KB, 850x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1479824702065.jpg
627KB, 850x1207px
>>8154371
>>
>>8154375
What sombra player are you?

Are you the real /d/ one or just the normal one.
>>
>>8154361
>Mei puffs her cheeks in annoyance when Sombra uses her translocator to get away.
Mmph..I'll get you!

>Uses her left hand to turn a valve thingy to let her ice gun create an ice wall just to block Sombra for a bit.
>>
>>8153041
No. Futa is good in 2d only.
>>
>>8154413
>futa
>good at all
>>
File: 5b7.png (23KB, 408x399px) Image search: [Google]
5b7.png
23KB, 408x399px
>>8154380
>>
>>8153537
>this will never happen to you
Feels bad
>>
File: 949.jpg (748KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
949.jpg
748KB, 800x1000px
>>8154378
I'm very confident that whatever was the thing that can hack you, I can hack him/them. I am the best hacker in the world and we all know it.

>>8154379
I guess so
>Hacks your score up to ten.
Ohh loook, It's perfect now.

>>8154402
I don't know who's the /d/ one or the normal one but I can tell you that once I did ERP with JetStream Sam

>>8154406
>Sombra laughs at the vain attempt to block her instead of using the wall to climb up there and freeze her.
I see that your brain has been moved to your ass, fat whore.
>Uses her stealth once again and runs around the ice wall just to climb on another box.
Na na nanana. You can't even move.
>>
File: tumblr_o2gf3f36271so2yzzo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2gf3f36271so2yzzo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1600px
>>8154419
Hey, Hey; you can't impregnate a plant-- or maybe you can, who knows really?
>>
>>8154434
Well I can certainly try! For science!
>>
>>8154439
Yeeeaah! For science or sooomething!
>>
>>8154442
Well then, let's do it!
>>
File: 80d.png (340KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
80d.png
340KB, 700x900px
>>8154433
Grr..I'll get you for calling me fat!
>Out of frustration Mei starts shooting out icicles at the spanish bitch, aiming for her head to get that sweet headshot bonus.
>>
>>8154433
We? I don’t know it. I don’t know who you are and I don’t know how legit your claims are. Sure you can be the best hacker in your neighborhood. You can be the best in your country. But the world? And which world even? No little missy, I don’t believe you. I’m not even sure you exist. For all we know my brain has been hacked and this entire conversation is nothing but a delusion.
I’m going to sit down there and wait for my brain to reset itself. Have a nice day miss Delusion. You are a quite dazzling illusion if nothing else.
>>
File: tumblr_o86xyx8Kqt1so2yzzo1_1280.png (402KB, 1083x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o86xyx8Kqt1so2yzzo1_1280.png
402KB, 1083x1000px
>>8154449
Huh? OH RIGHT! The fucking and the cumming and the filling up...Yeeeaaah, I'm gunna need a crash course on that.
>>
>>8154473
Oh. Well, uh. First, you gotta be completely nude!
>>
>>8154482
>>8154473
>>8154449
>>8154442
Quality RP right there folks
>>
File: tumblr_nu65mf87kJ1so2yzzo1_540.png (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu65mf87kJ1so2yzzo1_540.png
28KB, 512x512px
>>8154482
>Prea takes a notepad from seemingly nowhere and just starts writing things down.
Uh-huh, uh-huh...gotta be naked'n stuff...what else? come on, there's gotta be more right?
>>
>>8154433
That was a fun time.
>>
File: 213.jpg (535KB, 864x1401px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
535KB, 864x1401px
>>8154463
I can simply demonstrate my claims by hacking everything that you can think of. I don't have a limit. And shake that thought out of your head, I'm not a delusion, chico. I am standing right here in front of you.

I'd love to show you my skill but right now I have duties, see you later anon.

>>8154462
>Every shot barely misses her body and she takes every opportunity to mock her.
Pfftt you can't even aim right. Y'know, I'd like to keep playing with you and I don't know, maybe fuck your ass with one of my toys but I have something to do right now. I'll be back though and I'll fuck that ass.
>With those words, Sombra uses her stealth once again and vanishes.

>>8154514
It was fun, I really liked it. See ya later, big boy.
>>
File: 1489276846099.png (127KB, 488x584px) Image search: [Google]
1489276846099.png
127KB, 488x584px
>>8154485
>>
File: 1488547603850.jpg (114KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
1488547603850.jpg
114KB, 717x717px
Good night, /erp/. Please look out for the lolis in my absence.
>>
>>8154560
Don't worry, they're in good hands. Naito loli anon.
>>
File: 2f15475690ee0863db29698bf4de9.jpg (72KB, 800x1005px) Image search: [Google]
2f15475690ee0863db29698bf4de9.jpg
72KB, 800x1005px
>>
>>8154560
I'll take good care of them
>>
>>8154560
Fuck Off Degenerate.
>>
>>8154573
Kill yourself, chat.
>>
>>8154579
Fuck Off Boco.
>>
File: 1410290056909.gif (364KB, 416x359px) Image search: [Google]
1410290056909.gif
364KB, 416x359px
>Prea reminds me that TheBoogie is a thing
>TheBoogie reminds me that Zeena is a thing
>tfw no Zeena ava because Sonic avas tend to start shit
It's a bad feel
>>
>>8154594
???
>>
File: 1455010763162.gif (2MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1455010763162.gif
2MB, 420x315px
>>8154589
>implying the two aren't on the same level
They should both take page from Adachi's book and fucking off themselves.
>>
>>8154594
>tfw we can't have sonic avas or else everything will go to shit because of chat and boco
>>
File: tumblr_mdfnbiCeny1qh2xylo1_1280.png (316KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdfnbiCeny1qh2xylo1_1280.png
316KB, 704x396px
>>8154600
>Chat
>even half as bad as Boco
>>
>>8154608
He played a part in making someone I rather enjoyed, leave. They're both autists, and they're both hindrances. The bottom line, is that they don't belong here, and I want them gone.
>>
>>8154612
How could Chat make anyone leave? He's absolutely retarded but comically so.
>>
>>8154612
Who did they force to leave?
>>
>>8154623
You don't need brains to shitpost.
>>
>>8154612
It's easy, really. If you want Boco gone all you have to do is chase morrigan away until she leaves
>>
>>8154635
For the sake of humoring you with a (you), my response is that I love Morrigan. Fuck off, boco.
>>
>>8154608
>Nerdraged when Owain wouldn't ERP as Sonic for him
>Source of the Jeasus meme, which he said is because he didn't want to "use the Lord's name in vain"
>Tried to force his gross ass fetishes on everyone (ASS MUSK)
>Autisted at people until at least one ended up leaving
>Cock-blocked people out of using some character by immediately replying in people's place using said character
>Sperged out in Discords when people tried to help him
>Can't take a fucking hint
>Attention whores constantly
>Shitposts constantly, yet does a very poor job at it

Chat is at least as bad if not worse.
>>
>>8154635
But, I like Morrigan a lot
>>
>>8154644
>>Cock-blocked people out of using some character by immediately replying in people's place using said character

What? When? How?
>>
>>8154571
Is leaving children around Balalaika really a good idea?
>>
File: 1443065349321.png (10KB, 438x499px) Image search: [Google]
1443065349321.png
10KB, 438x499px
>>8154644
>he didn't want to "use the lord's name in vain"
He's literally the Christian sonic image, personified, holy shit.
>>
>>8154649
That slime girl thing. Like 2-3 other people besides him mentioned they wanted to use her, but couldn't because Chat immediately replied using her, and being really obnoxious about it too.
>>
>Paul irrelevant
>Owain shitposting so boring no one wants to do it anymore
>Mecha not posting regularly anymore
>So desperate for a boogeyman you're falling back on Chat and Boco, the two most retarded beta cucks in the thread
jeasus
>>
>>8154644
>because he didn't want to "use the Lord's name in vain"
I'm an atheist so maybe I'm not the most knowledgeable in matters of religion, but I'm pretty sure fucking other people is more heavily frowned upon in Christianity than taking the lord's name in vain.
>>
>>8154612
No argument here.

>>8154644
Okay I wasn't aware of half of that shit but /holy fuck/

>>8154652
No, but these days it's not their kneecaps they need to worry about getting popped if you catch my drift
>>
>>8154664
They're polluting the threads.
>>
You forgot your football meme gif

Also, putting things in greentext, doesn't automatically discredit others, you autist.
>>
>>8154678
... Damn you sexy Balalaika.
>>
>>8154644
The jeasus meme is one of the greatest things to hit the threads though.
>>
File: 644.jpg (308KB, 891x641px) Image search: [Google]
644.jpg
308KB, 891x641px
>>8154664
>Mecha not posting regularly anymore
Sorry about that but I can stop choking on his dick. He absolutely loves it, be happy for him
>>
>>8154704
Sarcasm?
>>
>>8154713
It's a shitposter that spawned from anybody and everybody talking shit about Mecha.
>>
>>8154678
So the moral of the story is don't let Balalaika babysit your kids because she'll either murder or molest them. Got it.
>>
>>8154678
These pics of Balala dressed in cute outfits almost feel like a trap

>>8154704
Go home memedream50
>>
File: broncos_vmiller58_swagdance.gif (732KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
broncos_vmiller58_swagdance.gif
732KB, 300x215px
>>8154683
>>
File: 6999.jpg (63KB, 569x291px) Image search: [Google]
6999.jpg
63KB, 569x291px
>>8154713
Not really. I misspelled ''can't'' by ''can''

>>8154718
Yep, to mecha's truck.
>>
>>8154644
Please, please, please tell me somebody screencapped Chat saying he didn't want to use the lord's name in vain. I gotta see this shit.
>>
>>8154704
who this?
>>
>>8154694
I shouldn't feel as good as I do hearing people say that.

>>8154717
Balalaika loves Balalolis yes

>>8154718
Why would it be a trap
>>
File: 66688.jpg (215KB, 851x577px) Image search: [Google]
66688.jpg
215KB, 851x577px
>>8154727
You don't have a chance to fuck me so it doesn't matter. I'm not an ava.
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (32315).png (297KB, 535x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (32315).png
297KB, 535x493px
Kurisu was the one with a truck.
I haven't even lewded in like a week.
I've been busy with Nier and watching Daredevil or work.
Jeasus.
I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>8154726
https://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/jeasus/page/17/
Knock yourself out, it's gotta be somewhere in there.

Keep in mind that this was all before he became a meme too, so every single of these early post is 100% genuine.
>>
>>8154752
Man finally crawls his way out of stacks of giant sweaty tits
Nini
>>
>>8154752
>Kissus the Kojima goodnight
>>
File: 1488496694794.gif (482KB, 210x174px) Image search: [Google]
1488496694794.gif
482KB, 210x174px
>>8154761
>jeasus christtt spider is it this hard for you to write these? its like i get light headed almost every time i try and type
>>
File: nakani-chan (1).jpg (11KB, 242x98px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan (1).jpg
11KB, 242x98px
>>8154741
Because it almost makes me forget the dangerous woman under that swimsuit

>Balalolis
Do go on....
>>
File: tiny1.jpg (146KB, 580x662px) Image search: [Google]
tiny1.jpg
146KB, 580x662px
>>8154752
Have a good night, Kojima. See you later.
>>
File: tumblr_mkp7z4FaYH1qhrxcso1_1280.jpg (212KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkp7z4FaYH1qhrxcso1_1280.jpg
212KB, 1280x1280px
>>8154786
Just tread the line carefully and you'll make it out alive
Even Bala's got a soft spot, just happens to be for young ladies in need of some guidance, guhuhuh
>>
will.. you.. shut... the.. fuck.. up..
i dont get pissed at people but jeasus christ
back off please its the internet and porn in a thread called /trash/ were people talk about shiting there pants and fucking dogs. and i get a little exited about some fun ass sonic RP i had and you sound like im the weirdest one here.

so chill ok? jeasus
>>
File: 1489358189818.png (533KB, 787x443px) Image search: [Google]
1489358189818.png
533KB, 787x443px
>>8154840
>>8154779
I'm laughing so hard I sound like a fucking chimp, and I need to sleep.
Jeasus
>>
File: 1455613593303.png (45KB, 707x526px) Image search: [Google]
1455613593303.png
45KB, 707x526px
I love it when I come back to some grade-A dramaposting
hooboy
>>
>>8154849
You do love it you filthy slut.
>Spanks butt
>>
>>8154761
>In that same thread we had a Baker and she wasn't bad https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7016071/#7022215
What happened to her?
>>
File: crying.png (215KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
215KB, 1280x1280px
>>8154854
I did just say I doOWW!!
>Peridot retaliates with a flurry of slaps!
>They barely hurt.
>>
File: nakani-chan (17).jpg (56KB, 380x557px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan (17).jpg
56KB, 380x557px
>>8154825
If you say so. I'll be careful treading the lines of her scars that decorate her body, got it
>>
>>8154840
Holy Macaroni and Cheese.
I was there ERPing with Celestia's Cream when he wrote that. Good times.
>>
>>8154864
This post was meant for this anon >>8154840
>>
>>8154825
What if someone wants to get molested by Bala and they're not a loli?
>>
>>8154883
That can also be arranged. But why would a grown man want to be molested by me...?

>>8154869
>toying with the scars on someone's body
>[sweating]
Any time you like, doll
>>
>tfw you realize that chat must be the same guy who got cucked by daisy
heh
>>
>>8154943
What?
>>
>>8154943
I never thought about that, but you might be right.
>>
>>8154962
Which one?
>>
>>8154951
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7072852/#7076077
>>
>>8154974
Jeasus
>>
>>8154943
He is, anon.
>>
File: FF2.png (213KB, 629x722px) Image search: [Google]
FF2.png
213KB, 629x722px
Stream seems a bit dead. Any requests for a shapeshifter?
>>
>>8154995
can you turn into my waifu
>>
>>8154995
Why don't shapeshift into a tree and leaf the thread?
>>
>>8154995
Shapeshift into a dildo.
>>
File: Misaki (45).jpg (23KB, 223x361px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (45).jpg
23KB, 223x361px
>>8154995
How big can you make your chest grow?
>>
File: 066.png (244KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
066.png
244KB, 1024x768px
>>8155006
I'm going to say "Yes" But I assume you're joking.

>>8155008
Make like a Banana. And fuck yourself

>>8155013
>Presenting her hand to the camera she shifts the flesh into a bright purple, curving it into a single digit with a crowned head, as well as a small Extention for clit stimulation.
Boooring.

>>8155026
I've had... bad experiences to say the least. See, I need to fill them with something, and milk is the easiest. But the hardest to get rid of.. to say the least. Not to mention they get MUCH more sensitive when I make them bigger.
>>
>>8155040
No no, all of you.
>>
>>8155040
Can you turn your hand into a dick and then start sucking it?
>>
File: Misaki (51).jpg (54KB, 558x472px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (51).jpg
54KB, 558x472px
>>8155040
Hey, you say that like a little bit of sensitivity is a bad thing now. Or alot, too. So sensitive that you can't even bear your nipples rubbing under your top.
And come on, you can't talk about it being hard to get rid of and leave it there, sounds like an inter story if you mean what I thiiiink
>>
>>8155040
Bananas don't fuck themselves you dumb fucking broad
>>
File: FF 68.png (248KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 68.png
248KB, 1024x768px
>>8155051
.. Huh.. Uhmm. Why? No one's here to use it.

>>8155079
I've done this a few times!
>Pressing her fingers together she morphs her entire hand into one blob of flesh, soon shaping into a massive cock (about hand sized), opening her mouth wide she wraps her ruby red lips around the full hard cock she formed, winking at the filming camera with a mouth full of cock.

>>8155084
NO! It's bad! Because they get sensitive, then I get horny, and when I get horny I can't control myself and my dic-
... You heard nothing...
But yeah, need to let the milk out some how, and I'm sure you know how that works out..

>>8155089
And you don't get laid, but god dammit you're trying.
>>
File: IMG_2307.jpg (21KB, 401x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2307.jpg
21KB, 401x183px
>>
>>8155161
Morning Jinx
>>
File: Misaki (22).jpg (57KB, 395x409px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (22).jpg
57KB, 395x409px
>>8155140
Can't control your~~~~?
>the near admission piqued her interest, so Misaki started to fool around more, amping up the tilde and dumb face usage til they admitted whatever they were holding back ;3c
Come on, you can tell me, I promise not to spill your milk, I mean, your little secret~
Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine, k?

>>8155161
>when I go to use faces Jinx pops in
Nice ;)
>>
post cards
>>
File: card.jpg (1MB, 5406x1024px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
1MB, 5406x1024px
>>8155176
+Vegeta Priscilla and Etna
>>
File: 126856.png (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
126856.png
87KB, 640x480px
>>8155176
>>
Out of curiosity, does anybody still have that pastebin of characters that haven't been picked up?
>>
>>8155183
HE IS THAT MONKEY!!!!!
>>
>>8155185
http://pastebin.com/79bF1Jzm
>>8155169
Wuh
>>8155167
Morn! Sup?
>>
>>8155193
The PRINCE of Monkeys!
>>
>>8155195
Not Much.
>>
>>8155201
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>>8155208
Neither.
>>
>>8155223
Ahh

>patpat
>>
File: FF 74.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 74.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>8155169
I WAS going to tell you but the milk line was over the line.
I'll keep my dick to me, and you keep your secret to you.
>She crosses her arms in victory with a pout, soon realizing what she really said, quivering in her boots and praying she didn't notice her slip up.
>>
File: Misaki (42).jpg (80KB, 325x681px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (42).jpg
80KB, 325x681px
>>8155241
>that reaction to the milk line on its own was great, but a slip up like that? Misaki moused over and started closing tabs, this girl had her full attention now
>she took her sweet time, letting the "X is typing" notification hang on the bottom of the chat window for a good while, til the words popped up....
Can I see it?
Come on, pretty please~? You can't just say something like that and not share, that's mean~!
>>
File: 1489418708430.jpg (1MB, 1196x3298px) Image search: [Google]
1489418708430.jpg
1MB, 1196x3298px
>>
File: FF13.png (209KB, 634x722px) Image search: [Google]
FF13.png
209KB, 634x722px
>>8155284
>Jerking about she sees the chat was fell to just the two of them, She taps her finger on her chin in thought, pouting and rolling her eyes about. Taking a long time to start typing again
... You can't ask me that.
>A moment passes as she looks off to the side, not waiting for a reply she quickly sends another message
You need to tell me to show you.
>With a few quick clicks she deletes the last message before looking away from the camera once again, blinking and blushing as she awaits for the reply
>>
-=ERP: HIGH SCHOOL=-.

Good boy kid that always gets A's and everyone likes but he only wants to find love: Jiro
Naive slut that gets pretty bad grades but everyone loves her because she's so nice and easy to trick into sex: DMG
Chad Thundercock, Football Team leader that every girl wants to fuck: Owain
Charismatic drama club leader that bribes his grades and wins every talent show: Mettaton
Attention slut girl that is always on her phone and everyone likes her just because she's hot: Jinx
Possible drug dealer kid that sleeps during class and everyone likes him but really he's kind of an asshole: Mecha
Retarded special ed kid that everyone and their mothers try to avoid, joined the football team just to look cool: Chat
Suicidal girl that fucks and cries afterwards: EGG
Foreign language girl that rarely appears on screen but she's pretty good when she does: Mootykins
Autistic kid that thinks he's a supervillain: Paul
Creep that really wants to date the Asiatic foreign school student: Magnum Dongs
Drug addict girl that sleeps in class and fucks and really doesn't care about anything, has a black boyfriend: Lapis
Cheerleader team leader that everyone wants to be and gets perfect grades, occasional narcissistic bitch: Trixie
US History's #1 student, pride of school: Iowa
Nerd who gets shoved into his locker every day: Boco
>>
File: Thumbs up.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>8155333
>Naive slut that gets pretty bad grades but everyone loves her because she's so nice and easy to trick into sex:
>>
>>8155333
>Discord mod's aren't the autistic student council
>>
>>8155333
>Bursts into the classroom
I saw Lapis sucking Owain off in the boy's locker room!
>>
Is Fronk still here?
>>
>>8155371
Fuck Off Lupin.
>>
>>8155333
Kid that crushes on Stacey but gets rejected every time: Lupin
>>
>>8155379
I have no idea who Lupin is. I'm just an anon.
>>
File: Misaki (18).jpg (52KB, 297x592px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (18).jpg
52KB, 297x592px
>>8155315
>thankfully she was quick enough to catch their embarrassed erased plea. That one shy line made her bite her lip, her mind immediately racing at the new possibilities. Firstly, she wouldn't let them gloss over that quickly
What was that? You want me to order you around a bit~? Not enough to just show it off, but you need to be told to?
Fine then, if you insist~
>the next lines came in, one word at a time, completely overtaking the length of the chat window to further impose her instructions
Strip. Down. And. Spread. Your. Legs. To. Show. Me
>>
>>8155333
Lovable sweetheart that only comes to class once every week or so: Sponty
>>
>>8155342
There has to be cheerleader DMG pics, right?
>>
File: Cheer.jpg (105KB, 789x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Cheer.jpg
105KB, 789x1013px
>>8155413
Didn't have it until I googled it
>>
>>8155430
>exposed navel
nice
>>
>>8155333
Who is the kid that turns up for 45 minutes, sleeps, then isn't seen again for a few days?
>>
>>8155540
>Raises hand
>>
pear chan, the pear shaped femanon, is around if anyone wants to play
>>
>>8155567
Just how pear shaped are we talking here?
>>
>>8155333
Whore who everyone hates and we need to chase away to finally be free from Boco
>>
>>8155581
I don't really know how to measure/describe that honestly. I'm not flat up top or anything, they're just small. Hips are pretty wide, ass pretty plump, thighs pretty thick. Definitely bigger than your hand.
>>
File: FF20.png (247KB, 630x722px) Image search: [Google]
FF20.png
247KB, 630x722px
>>8155393
(Sorry for delay, I fell asleep. Maybe I should stop coming here while tried)

>Her expression changes to one of shock and arousal. Her cheeks red with blush and her eyes glowing with the fire of lewdness. She looks down between her legs for a long moment, clearly staring at her member, sucking in a breath she rolls her chair back, spreading her legs and exposing her long, throbbing cock, twitching between her legs
Th-there, you saw it...
>>
>>8155595
But, I like Morrigan a lot.
>>
File: IMG_5739.jpg (177KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5739.jpg
177KB, 960x640px
>>8155333
>>
>>8155633
>That pic
>Jinx upset that she's not the one being bullied
typical
>>
File: IMG_5738.png (792KB, 1734x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5738.png
792KB, 1734x953px
>>8155647
>>
File: me and my crew.jpg (289KB, 1734x550px) Image search: [Google]
me and my crew.jpg
289KB, 1734x550px
tag yourself
>>
>>8155660
>Kissus the Jinx
>>
>>8155665
Me third from the right
>>
>>8155599
I'll be the judge of that
>Reaches around to get a handful of one of your buttocks, looking you right in the I as he gives it a thorough grope, all around its shape.
Hm.
>>
File: Misaki (54).jpg (94KB, 542x464px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (54).jpg
94KB, 542x464px
>>8155605
(Do you wanna stop so you can rest? I've unfortunately done the same before, thankfully they were short dozes like that, too)

>a heart popped up in the chat, as a thanks for them following along with her so far
>and that was all they sent for a few seconds, leaving the shapeshifter to linger in that embarrassing posefor asome precious second, as Misaki prepared a few goods on her side for some fun
>after a bit of a wait, more messages started to roll in
Well? What are you waiting for? It's already rock hard and eager, so out on a little show for me of taking care of it. You obviously want to~
>>
File: IMG_1292.jpg (32KB, 414x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
32KB, 414x546px
>>8155665
Napal baji lit af im the bitch matching with Psy
>>8155667
>cry
>>
>>8155183
Freaking love Christ-Chan
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-01+at+11.46.51).jpg (78KB, 753x904px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-01+at+11.46.51).jpg
78KB, 753x904px
>>8155692
ay bb wut some op?
>>
File: IMG_5741.jpg (21KB, 221x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5741.jpg
21KB, 221x166px
>>8155709
>>
File: FF85.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FF85.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>8155683
(Yeah that would be the best. S-sorry I did this to you twice now.
Have my fav dick pic of her as an "I'm sorry")
>>
File: op.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>8155722
op
>>
>>8155682
>I
Eye?

>His hand would sink right into the soft plump flesh of her ass. It seems she wasn't lying, her ass was both huge and soft enough to give and jiggle with each little grope he made, as well as having a decent amount of resistance to his touches.
>>
File: Misaki (32).jpg (56KB, 377x523px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki (32).jpg
56KB, 377x523px
>>8155729
Relax and go rest. I'll be around for us to finish some day
And if you say that's your favorite you're gonna make me want to make her cum just like that
>>
File: Christ-chan3.jpg (29KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-chan3.jpg
29KB, 521x509px
>>8155707
As long as the pious and faithful believe, the lord shall provide anon.
I adore you as well.
>>
>>
File: cropongou62.png (117KB, 312x331px) Image search: [Google]
cropongou62.png
117KB, 312x331px
>>
>>8155819
Good Morning Kongou.
>>
>>8155815
Cute
>>
>>8155815
>>8155838
Agreed
>>
>>8155819
(Hey Kongou, hope you're doing alright.)
>>
>>8155741
>He grins slightly, still looking the surprisingly lewd, thicc girl RIGHT in the eyes as he takes all the liberties he wants back there. Another arm reaches around and now he is just playing with both cheeks, squeezing them, kneading them like dough, pushing them together and tugging them apart.
I've gotta be honest, you're really kinda fat back here. So you just let any guys who ask touch you wherever they want?
>>
>>8155776
And together, we can make many god fearing children will spread the name of our Lord

As my seed seeps inside you, we will become one.
>>
File: cropongou1.png (519KB, 981x548px) Image search: [Google]
cropongou1.png
519KB, 981x548px
>>8155828
Ohaiyo!

>>8155854
(I'm okay, just lost power due to some crazy winds near my house, sorry about that one anon.)
>>
File: Christ-chan8.jpg (268KB, 700x713px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-chan8.jpg
268KB, 700x713px
>>8155865
Of course anon, you shall be bound forever with the one you choose to bless with your god adoring seed.

As you must know, sex before marriage is a grave sin! You can't merely say you will impregnate me so suddenly.
>>
>>8155878
(Yeah don't worry about it, that happened around my place to. We were doing some movie scene thingy but glad to see you're back around.)
>>
>>8155885
I know, I understand. I just feel very torn to you. It's as if God is telling me that I need to impregnate you.

Can you hear him? Let us pray and see what answers he provides...
>>
>>8155878
Have a nice day. Kongou.
>>
>>8155864
Well, only sometimes. I mean that's kinda what this place is for right? All different sorts of lewd stuff, like sitting on people or things like that. Speaking of you could probably do this better if you were behind me looking at it you know.
>Her ass is truly a sort of wonder to behold, it seems to shape with the press of his hand, but is still firm enough to push back after a while. The time he spends playing with it just goes to show how much he can really get it bouncing, taking a good bit to finish and settle.
>>
File: Christ-chan2.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
Christ-chan2.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>8155902
>Christ-chan places her hands together and closes her eyes, gentle breaths wracking her form as she concentrates on contacting our lord and savior. Almost as quickly her eyes fly open, gazing deeply but tiredly into the anon's eyes.
I must think on this a little more anon, please forgive me. I will surely be able to grant your desire at a later date if deus vult.
(Kinda tired, think I'll take a nap first.)
>>
File: chibibongo122.jpg (200KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
chibibongo122.jpg
200KB, 680x600px
>>8155893
(Well, would you like to continue that right now? I've got some time on my hands to burn!)

>>8155909
Hai haiii, you too -dess.
>Waves at the anon
>>
File: Samus_Infected.png (38KB, 256x176px) Image search: [Google]
Samus_Infected.png
38KB, 256x176px
>>
>>8155946
(A little sleepy. Think I'll take a nap first. Not sure how long you'll be around but I should be back in about an hour or so.)
>>
>>8155735
I really want Nanoha to befriend the hell out of me with that ass
>>
>>8155949
I have no idea how to handle that
>Anon walks around the heavily armoured figure.
>>
>>8155949
Jesus fuck, again? Which one of you assholes came in Samus's helmet?
>>
>>8155912
You really are completely shameless then huh? Coming to a place like this just to show off your fat butt to every guy you see. Still, it's a pretty nice butt..Why don't you turn around and show me?
>He gives it a sharp spank and lets go.
>
>>
File: 763[1].jpg (136KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
763[1].jpg
136KB, 894x894px
Do we have a Sucy ava?
>>
>>8155935
>he places his hands on her hands and stares deeply into her eyes.
Bare my children my love...
I want you to know that my heart will always be with you.
>he smiled at her fatigue
It's okay love, let us go lay down and rest with each other!
(Gotcha, sleep well!)
>>
>>8155983
Yes
>>
>>8155983
Yeah.
>>
>>8155983
Yes. And she is a total bitch.
>>
>>8155953
(Okayyyyy, rest well anonymoose.)

>>8155983
(Yupyupper, I think their name is Treat?)
>>
>>8155970
>Well you're just a meanie, aren't you.
>Peeling off her helmet, Samsung lets out a haggard wheeze, steam pouring out of the inside of her suit.
Damn vents plugging...

>>8155971
>The normally cold and composed Samus Aran goes beet red at the question, whipping around her fizzy hair as she squawks.
N-no one! It was just some heating issues!
>>
>>8155983
I wanna put my dick in your pooper!
>>
>>8155998
>Treat plays her

YUS

Thanks anons.
>>
>>8155999
I don't know enough about the Metroid franchise to know what that stuff is so I'll just take your word for it.
>>
>>
>>8155999
Oh, I didn't know where the vents where or I'd have helped.
>He offers his hand to help her up.
>Her suit leaves almost everything up to his imagination for now, and his imagination is vivid
>>
>>8156002
>only replies to the ava
>thanks anons
Kys
>>
>>8156016
Oh...
Hey there.
>>
>>8155975
(whoops got distracted)
>She rolls hr eyes a little but jumps back a but at his spank, rubbing the spot where his hand made impact
Guess I should have said earlier, but I kinda don't like spanks. Weird with an ass like mine I understand but that's the way it is. You want to try to kiss it better?
>She turns on her heel, her wide ass finally exposed right in front of him. She bounces on her feet just a little bit to send it shaking, letting him get a good view of what was going on while he was groping it.
>>
>>8156016
Very cute
>>
>>8156018
Was that an ava? I thought was just an anon who posted a picture. Here are some (You)s for the other anons I guess.

>>8155993
>>8155994
>>8155995
In the current economic climate, I know people need every (You) they can get.
>>
>>8156000
(I-Im not playing Sucy, anon. I mean I would totally and that would be the best possible use for her but I was just asking. I don't wanna take someone else's ava.)
>>
File: 1476538545711.png (117KB, 364x390px) Image search: [Google]
1476538545711.png
117KB, 364x390px
>Blanka balls on top of you
H-Hey..
>>
>>8156039
Hm. I guess seeing that you asked so nicely..
>He gets down on his knees and lifts your skirt up to lay it along that thicc, shelf of a butt. He leans in to give it an appraising look, toying with the weight of the jiggly flesh for a bit, and then lays a kiss right on the faint red handmark
Better?
>>
>>8156061
I would totally play with Mike "You wanna go cum? I'll go cum with you" Ross
>>
>>8156081
A little I suppose. Long as you're down there might as well ask, what exactly did you have in mind? Take it for a ride or something else?
>She shifts her weight from one foot to the other, turning it left and right so that it gently and slowly wobbles just inches in front of his face. It was a decent bit bigger then his head was, ready to encompass him if it would just lower a tiny bit.
>>
>>8156061
>balls
IT'S BAWLS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: Doujima.Nanako.full.1044665.jpg (219KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
Doujima.Nanako.full.1044665.jpg
219KB, 800x586px
"Everyday, younglife, June-su~!"
>>
>>8156113
>He fondles and cups that plump, pear-shaped ass thoughtfully, his palms admiring the shape.
...something like that. You're not at all phased that I'm interested in you pretty much for your butt? Or what I just wanna put it in
>he trails a fingertip between those chubby cheeks and right on her button through the fabric of her panties, hidden deep in her crack
here?
>>
>>8156137
NO.
DO NOT BRING HER HERE.
>>
>>8156147
If I didn't want pervs ogling and massaging my butt all day I wouldn't really come here in the first place would I?
>She hooks her fingers under the waistline of her panties, giving them a slow gentle tug to expose the upper half of her cheeks, the flesh visibly bulging and straining against the fabric giving off quite the lewd sight.
(gotta go get food, next reply might be in just a few minutes)
>>
File: IMG_7702.jpg (136KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7702.jpg
136KB, 500x281px
>>8156137
Oh my...
>>
>>8156186
>Sprays with a bottle.
No, Yuno. Don't even think about it.
>>
Lurkers awaken.
>>
File: chibibongo106.png (97KB, 330x371px) Image search: [Google]
chibibongo106.png
97KB, 330x371px
>>8156137
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, do not overload me with cute, this is a lewd place unfit for this adorableness.
>>
File: IMG_7701.gif (482KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7701.gif
482KB, 500x272px
>>8156198
>
>>
>>8156216
i want yuno to piss on me
>>
File: Persona_4_Nanako_2.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4_Nanako_2.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>8156163
"It's OK! I'm a big girl now and I can go wherever I want~!"

>>8156186
"Hello, pink haired stranger!"

>>8156204
"Ahhh! Your hair is super cute!"
>>
>>8156216
Yuno is too adorable!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-05-02h56m36s250.png (436KB, 720x551px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-05-02h56m36s250.png
436KB, 720x551px
>>8156200
no
>>
File: IMG_7705.jpg (387KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7705.jpg
387KB, 1280x960px
>>8156225
You are... not my type.

>>8156231
And hello to you too, little girl. How are you today?

>>8156235
Thank you Anon! To be honest I think you're pretty cute too...
>>
>>8156254
Me? Cute?
N-Nonsense! I'm far from being cute!
>Said the male with hints of a blush on his face.
>>
>>8156254
yuno please
i need you to shower me with your musky piss
>>
File: 1449654164114.jpg (78KB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
1449654164114.jpg
78KB, 222x379px
>>8156200
Kay, I'm up
>>
>>8156216
>Pats her head.
There, there. You know that's the only way I'm able to break you out of that trance of yours.
>>
File: ].jpg (33KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
].jpg
33KB, 600x337px
>>8156254
"On my way to meet my big bro and his friends a June-su~! Why were you watching me from around a corner? There was no need to be shy!"
>>
>>8156204
Each morning, a missionary advertises neon sign
He tells the native population that civilization is fine
And three educated savages holler from a bamboo tree
That civilization is a thing for me to see So bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't wanna leave the Congo, oh no no no no no
>>
>>8156254
>Bride outfit
Please no, I swore I wouldn't stick my dick in crazy
>>
File: chibibongo10.png (346KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
chibibongo10.png
346KB, 600x513px
>>8156231
"Y-You're super cute!"
>She squee's at the young girl, instinct to glomp and hug and pamper overpowering, and Kongou wraps the fellow brunette in a strong embrace.

>>8156293
*Kongou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRnclastqkA
>>
>>8156298
Mama was queen of the mambo
Papa was king of the Congo
deep down in a jungle
I started banging my first Kongou

Every monkey like to be
in my place instead of me
cause I'm the king of Kongou
baby I'm the king of Kongou Kong.
>>
>>8156182
(That's okay, food is important for maintaining such a fat butt. Stuff your face!)
Yeah makes sense..The way you dress too, kinda asking for this, drawing attention to your butt like this..
>He greedily tugs down her panties, and parts those plump, full cheeks right out to expose her little pucker, giving it a stare
...seeing that you're so honest, we might as well be nice and..get you a little prepared...
>He drags his tongue slowwwwly up over that quivering button, and starts to lick firmly up over it, and around in circles, teasing.
>>
Female characters should be played as futas if requested.
>>
>>8156163
Is there a reason why not? Is she not a normal loli but an eldritch abomination or something?
>>
>>8156316
HEY EVERYBODY DID THE NEWS GET AROUND
ABOUT A GUY NAMED BUTCHER PETE
>>
>>8156326
*should not
Sorry typo
>>
>>8156343
Fuck off
>>
>>8156347
Sorry it was just a typo anon.
>>
File: IMG_7707.gif (955KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7707.gif
955KB, 500x300px
>>8156261
Mhmm! I've actually thought so for a few years...

>>8156276
Just... just no.

>>8156286
But... but I didn't even do anything wrong...

>>8156287
No particular reason... I just saw you and forgot my manners for a second. My name is Yuno. Yours?

>>8156296
>

>>8156326
(Since you put so much effort into your morning shitpost, you can have this (You), senpai.)
>>
>>8156347
You first futafag
>>
>>8156355
well it was worth a try
>hangs self
>>
>>8156355
Really? That's... Good to hear! I'm not called cute that often!
>The male said with a chuckle, scratching the back of his head with a somewhat nervous laugh.
>>
>>
>>8156384
>cocks melt her body
Good God, I don't want her to disintegrate into a puddle of gore just because she sucked my dick.
>>
>>8156321
Well let's face it here, what sort of dress is appropriate for this place? Honestly I could show up in a micro bikini and it wouldn't be too out of place would it.
>She bites her lower lip just a little as his face sinks into her overwhelming butt. He found he could press right up against those cheeks with hardly any resistance, forming around his face and almost trapping him there. She wiggled her hips again to send them shaking and jiggling while he was pressed right in them.
>>
>>8156355
It's not that you did anything wrong, it's that you certainly might when you get that look in your eyes.
>>
File: Nanako-P4D-Trailer-1.jpg (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nanako-P4D-Trailer-1.jpg
217KB, 1280x720px
>>8156298
Nanako is fully embraced in the ship girls arms, letting out a small yelp of surprise, she flails her arms around helplessly before giving into the hug.

"Papa said not to hug strangers!" She squeaked out, her voice muffled by the close proximity.

>>8156355
"Oh! Nice to meet you Yuno! I'm Nanako! Nanako Doji~ma! I am 6 years old!" Nanako holds up six fingers, 5 on one hand, and her thumb on the other.
>>
>>8155333
Class comedian whose grades are more or less random yet still somehow passes: Luffy
>>
>>8156384
I want to slobber all over that brown fat and juicy dick..
>>
>>8156384
Are you planning on playing her? I had a folder built up and everything but never got around to actually using her in threads yet
>>
>>8156395
>He continues just lapping up firm, teasing licks over her asshole for a bit before replying, almost having to tug his face out of the grasp of those fat cheeks
Ha- I guess. For a slut like you, coming to a place like this with the express intention of being fucked by the first guy who asks..it doesn't really matter what you wear~
>He buries his face right into that plump flesh, now simply making out lewdly with her butthole, lips smacking wetly, his tongue really testing and even trying to push inside that freely offered entrance.
>>
>>8156355
Please no! And stop looking at me like that! With those.. loving, caring eyes..
>>
>>8156404
Nanako get outta here before someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes sense you feel uncomfortable! Because that's no good!
>>
File: sbongo426.png (675KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sbongo426.png
675KB, 844x1200px
>>8156316
>I started banging my first Kongou
2lewd

>>8156341
OH PETE JUST RODE INTO THIS TOWN
AND HE'S CHOPPING UP ALL OF THE WOMEN'S MEAT

>>8156404
Kongou lifts the girl up off of her feet, swinging her petite body back and forth as she cooed, before setting her down again. The vibrations Nanako's voice ran through her bosom made her giggle, and she lets the little girl pull away.

"We can fix that then! I'm the English-born returnee, Kongou! Nice to meet you -dess! And what's your name, cutie?"
>>
File: IMG_7709.jpg (1MB, 2000x1496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7709.jpg
1MB, 2000x1496px
>>8156373
>doesn't care because she's completely psychotic

>>8156378
Is that bad thing to you? I would think being complimented would feel nice. At least if it's from somebody you like... does that mean you don't like me?
>>8156398
>Yuno pouts and sits in a corner, turned away from anon and his evil spray bottle.
Meanie...
>>8156404
It's nice to meet you sweetie. But you should run along now! It's not safe here for you~
>>
>>8156442
HE KEEPS HACKIN’ AND WHACKIN’ AND SMACKIN’
>>
File: IMG_7691.jpg (284KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7691.jpg
284KB, 1280x853px
>>8156431
>>
>>8156427
Oh like you're different, sitting around waiting for the first fat butt to show up to stick your cock in.
>Her hole gives a bit of resistance, clearly a tad unused to having things pressed against it trying to worm they're way in. With a touch of effort though he does manage to clear the tight outer ring of her ass, the flesh squeezing tightly around his intruding tongue, squirming around his flesh.
>>
File: You spin me right round.gif (949KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
You spin me right round.gif
949KB, 500x240px
Is it crazy night tonight?
>>
>>8156457
Damn, why is Yuno so adorable and cute?
>>
>>8156384
>bends over
Oh no I sure hope an attractive lady with a monster cock doesn't rape my ass.
>>
>>8156480
It's 1 PM you bong.
>>
>>8156445
Of course I like you, Yuno! I'm just not used to being called cute...
>The man approached the pink-haired girl and playfully ruffles her hair.
If I'm cute then you're beautiful beyond words!
>>
>>8156480
It could be
>>
>>8156445
>With a sigh, the man walks over to the crouched high school girl before too going to his knees, placing a reassuring hand upon her back and giving it a gentle rub.
Come on, you know what tends to happen when people start talking to another girl around you. I'm just trying to keep everyone safe here.
>>
File: NanakoDojima.png (557KB, 435x1785px) Image search: [Google]
NanakoDojima.png
557KB, 435x1785px
>>8156440
"It's OK! I know kung-fu because of Chie-sama!" Nanako demonstrates it by doing a dramatic kick. "Kyuuh! Ehehehe!"

>>8156442
Upon being released from the girls embrace, Nanko runs her hands over her dress, adjusting the mess that had been created. "That was fun! Again! Again!" Nanko cheered, bouncing from one foot to the other, clapping excitedly. She cleared her throat, blushing slightly as she caught her breath. "Nice to meet you Miss.Kongou! I'm Nanako! Japanese-born stay... stay-ee!"

>>8156445
"It's OK, I know kung-fu! And if anything happens Big Bro will help me!" Nanako nods happily to the pink haired girl, before fixing the bows in her hair. "Speaking of, Big Bro and his friends are waiting for me! I'll see you later, Miss.Yuno~!"
>>
>>8156502
It's 6 bong you bong.
>>
Ravioli Ravioli don't lewd the junes loli!
>>
>>8156457
Nooo..! I-I give.. I'll marry you..
>He crumples to the floor under the weight of Yuno's deep, deep love
>>
File: happy.gif (993KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
993KB, 268x300px
>>8156502
Crazy day then!
>>8156509
Could it?
>>
>>8156553
Between you and Yuno and apparently Neo, I guess it's time for crazy/hot
>>
>>8156524
But I'm not a bong, you bong, I'm a 'merican!
>Eats a bacon cheeseburger while holding a shotgun with an American flag at the tip, and a bald eagle flies onto his shoulder.
>>8156553
That's better!
>>
File: 7c25b9690c4364ec7b5d4c5052e5a8ed.png (652KB, 728x1038px) Image search: [Google]
7c25b9690c4364ec7b5d4c5052e5a8ed.png
652KB, 728x1038px
>>8156415
You'd better get it nice and wet baby, unless you like it going in dry~

>>8156421
(It was more of a spur of the moment thing, but if you had plans I can give her up!)
>>
>>8156580
Nah, you can play all you want. Besides not like having two of a character is bad if i ever do play her
>>
File: oh come on!.jpg (25KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
oh come on!.jpg
25KB, 622x350px
>>8156561
I always come in at the wrong time, no do-gooders to change! IT SUCKS!
>>8156569
>pets the eagle while shes around.
>>
File: sbongo351.jpg (160KB, 800x1108px) Image search: [Google]
sbongo351.jpg
160KB, 800x1108px
>>8156456
>tfw actually started singing and dancing around
(I blame you for this anon)

>>8156513
"Hehe, maybe if you ask nicely I will~!" The taller woman ruffles the munchkin's hair as she looked down on her. The Brit fixes at her frazzled mess, excited by the appearance of the other female, ahoge still stupidly flinging towards the sky, along with her antennae.

"Stay-ee... Kyaaah, so cute. What are you doing here, Nana-chan? It's a little dangerous to be going outside by yourself, especially for someone so young," She says, brow furrowed, confused as to who let her roam freely around like this.

>>8156524
It's 2 bong you muppet.
>>
>>8156591
I'm sure there are hero's around somewhere
>>
>>8156524
SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG
OLLY JOLLY IT'S SIX A-BONG
>>
>>8156460
>He doesn't have a reply to that - not that he could offer one, his tongue pushing right past the surprisingly laid back buttslutt's asshole, forcing its way right into that tight, hot place, probing around and attacking her sensitive insides, all her lewd tangy taste on his tongue
>>
>>8156591
Hey! Don't touch Freedom! Only Americans have the touch to him!
>The eagle grabs the bacon cheeseburger from the Anon's hands before flying away.
Hey, come back here with that!
Goddamn it Freedom! Stupid bird...
>>
File: sideview.jpg (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sideview.jpg
94KB, 800x800px
>>8156603
But link's broken already!
>>
>>8156599
No it is six bong over here. Are you sure you're british?
>>
>>8156580
>gulps from the mouth-watering view, already feeling hot from the impulsive act and thought.
O-Oh, well didn't think you'd bite.
>>
>>8156513
Er... I don't know of that's going to be enough.
>>
>>8156619
Well I'm not really a villain?
>>
File: fangs for nuthin.jpg (766KB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
fangs for nuthin.jpg
766KB, 1032x1457px
>got ending E in NieR: Autofellatio this morning.
All you motherfuckers need to play this goddamn game. I seriously can't recommend it enough.

Taro is a goddamned wonderful madman.
>>
new thread
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>8156623
>
>>
>>8156638
Page 10, anon.
>>
>>8156637
Less blog more RP my dude. But yeah, planning on doing that as soon as the money flows in, no spoilers pls
>>
>>8156599
>2
:thumb_up:
>>
>>8156623
>yfw it's six bong o'ben and you didn't have your twentieth cup of tea yet
>>
>>8156610
>She giggles a little bit above him, leaning forward to push her ass back even more into his face, both digging his tongue in a bit deeper and smothering him even more with her plush warm softness. Her butt continued to slowly wiggle around his head, sending pleasant little pushes all over. She sighed with contentment and waited for a few moments, part of her wanting to see how long he would stay mesmerized before realizing what was going on but decided to speak up
I know you're all hypnotized by my ass and everything, but don't you think you need your face out of it to move on?
>>
File: waiting.gif (404KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
waiting.gif
404KB, 500x281px
>>8156634
Yeah but you ain't no hero ethier. Its never been the same since knightmare died. He claims to be back but I dont believe it! Its too weak to be him!
>>
>>8156653
Is it a spoiler to say that the ending made me laugh like a madman and tear up a little?
>>
>>8156642
Well you are wearing that miko outfit and..
>He holds his hands up, trying to placate the bote
..Do you want some tea? Let's have some tea.
>>
File: large.jpg (62KB, 412x568px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
62KB, 412x568px
>>8156659
>mfw it's one amer o'cans and you haven't had your 25th 88 ounce Dr. Pepper
>>
>>8156634
ARE YOU A REAL VILLIAN?
>>
>>8156675
You make it sound like the ending to drakengard 1. That shit is the height of black comedy
>>
We're moving right fucking now, bitches

>>8156655
>>8156655
>>8156655
>>
>>8156637
holy SHIT fucking kill yourself already god damn
you are irrelevant and you need to end your life
stop giving input on pointless faggy shit and go back to sucking cock all day faggot
>>
>>8156661
>At first he just lets his face get totally, utterly lost in all that plump assfat. His tongue is stretched all the way out, wriggling and slithering about like crazy in her soft, tender insides. He feels faintly like his face is being used as a buttplug by this lewd buttslutt, and finally pulls back, gasping, and stares in awe at the fat rump he just almost lost his mind in.
...W-wow. You really are experienced back ther huh? Most girls would be squealing form that but you just wanted more.
>He wipes his mouth with the back of his wrist and gets up, putting two hands on her shoulders
you KNOW how hard you're gonna get it back here now, after that, right?
>his finger dangles down and teases her slippery wet hole again
>>
>>8156658
:ok_hand: :tea:

>>8156659
>tfw you're running low on black tea

>>8156689
...TEA TIME!
>Flops onto a nearby chair and bounces her leg against the underside of a table.
Tea teateateatea.
>>
File: C3M0iBMUkAAfTd5.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
C3M0iBMUkAAfTd5.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>8156693
>mfw it's ten tank o'oil and you haven't bombed a crowded street
>>
>>8156724
(coming up in the other thread I guess)
>>
>>8156712
no
>>
File: 58787984_p0_master1200.jpg (286KB, 716x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58787984_p0_master1200.jpg
286KB, 716x1200px
>>8156626
>Her cock twitches at the sight of such a wet, needy pair of lips, a thick strand of precum slowly oozing to the ground as her meaty shaft reaches full length.
I can't resist when such an eager little fuckhole presents itself for me. Now be good and open wide for your mistress.

>>8156585
(Mmkay, sorry I'm new here so I don't really get the culture or how to "fit in".)
>>
>>8156762
>gulps again from the reply, feeling his whole body getting even more hot as he just takes a step forward while narrowing his eyes to look down at that meaty shaft throbbing and already leaking sticky pre cum. Unable to resist the sight, he just goes down to give it a few wet kisses all over, taking in her scent and cleaning off the leaking pre jizz, his whole face red from embarrassment but unable to resist the temptation to just give in and worship that fat and juicy cock, kissing gently her heavy nuts.
Mmph, couldn't said it better but still..
>>
>>8156500
>Does a happy dance
>>
>>8156870
>>8157056
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 200

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.