[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Not Yet Ready For Death Edition Previous: >>8035716

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 430
Thread images: 192

File: 0000.jpg (2MB, 1767x2500px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
2MB, 1767x2500px
ERP Thread
Not Yet Ready For Death Edition

Previous:
>>8035716
>>
>>8041714
First for rape
>>
File: Tsuyu10.jpg (324KB, 792x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu10.jpg
324KB, 792x720px
>>8041647 (Desk anon.)
>Tsuyu stumbles into the room sweating bullets, your grip on her hand keeping her steady as she tries to ready herself for what she's about to do. Her skin tight green suit clings to her body in all the right places, hugging her child-bearing hips and her plush thighs right to the skin. Her tongue flicks out in anticipation as you explain what she has to do, Tsuyu giving a curt nod before crawling on her hands a knees underneath the desk.
W-Well I suppose it is the job of heroes to provide relief...
>Rationalizing it like that she scoots between your legs, letting out a warm breath over your crotch before pressing her long tongue against it. Swirling the saliva slick tip along the front of your pants she teases your bulge, occasionally flicking right across where she believes the tip is. Using nothing but her tongue she grasps your zipper and drags it down, grasping your waistband and releasing your cock from its cloth prison. Tsuyu deeply inhales your musk, her cheeks burning bright red as she rubs her thighs together to pleasure herself. To start off she lightly juggles your balls within her gloves hand, her lips kissing up the side of your shaft and giving it a few teasing licks every few seconds.
>>
>>8041643
(Bayonetta)
Whaddya mean someone... Nobody eats my tongue! I.. I think.

>The boy shuffled shyly in front of the woman's captivating and piercing gaze. His heart was pounding away at his chest, with such a sound that it was preventing actual proper thought. Or was it the fact that just looking at her was making feel things that he was kind of wishing weren't making themselves obviously known? Such as the rosy bits blossoming on his face, or the submissive body language that the feminine male was suddenly taking on, such as his refusal to make eye contact or the nervous rubbing of a sole on the ground.

>>8041606
(KITT)
...okay fine I guess I can drive you. One question though: You come with synthwave?
>>
4th for actual ERP
>>
pear femanon still around
>>
>>8041714
Am I in heaven? Or hell?
>>
>>8041821
We need a better name for her.
>>
>>8041851
What did you have in mind? I guess it doesn't matter at the end of the day if people can tell me apart from all the others so would just femanon work?
>>
File: 6b73bf356d1881db0a3eceda0e52ec7a.jpg (285KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6b73bf356d1881db0a3eceda0e52ec7a.jpg
285KB, 707x1000px
>>8041851
Pear-chan?
>>
>>8041862
I like this.
>>
>>8041861
>>8041862
?
>>
File: 1_by_mmmallo-d8jgjd5.png (510KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
1_by_mmmallo-d8jgjd5.png
510KB, 550x778px
>>8041801
Yehboy
>>
>>8041836
If you even consider a stacked, thicc as fuck angel looking at you with bedroom eyes to be hell, you might be a faggot, anon.
>>
>>8041862
>>8041871
>>8041886
It's kinda cutsey but I like it. Still not sure I'm important enough to need a name but if you wanna then go ahead
>>
>>8041836
Why not both?
>>
File: rere.jpg (121KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
rere.jpg
121KB, 600x849px
>>8041785
I see... Nobody did then.
>The luscious woman chuckles upon hearing his words, they are obviously filled with insecurity and shame. She's not stupid, she can clearly see the boy's shame. Walking a bit colser to the femenine male she pulls out the lollipop she was sucking on to talk more clearly. Placing one hand on his chest she pushes him against a wall, rather easily in fact, it must be because his body is trembling a lot. In this position she drags her hand down and kisses the lollipop just at mere inches away from his face.
If nobody has done it, then I can do it myself.
>>
POST CARDS
>>
>>8041751
>The anon's sights follows the super hero working her way under his desk, in his mind some lewd and exciting thoughts run through his head thanks to the amazing moment he was about to get, a super hero sucking and pleasing his cock. His length twitched inside of his pants at the mere thought. When she was under the desk, he couldn't help to watch her way to do her job, letting out a soft gasp when she presses her strong tongue against the fabric of his pants, smearing it and wetting it with her saliva as she teases his hardening bulge. He nodded when she gripped his zipper with her skilled muscle before pulling it down and grasping his clothes before pulling them down as well, his cock springing out from the restrains. When the action was about to start, he gulps and begins to place himself in a queue in his game, before arching his back when he felt the fabric of her gloves playing with his sack and a moan of relieve when she started kissing up the side of his cock along a few licks across the cock's veins.
O-oh..fuck..good girl...
>>
LURKERS, WAKE UP

WHAT WERE YOU DOING INSTEAD OF COMING ABOARD THE ERP TRAIN?!
>>
>>8041836
No...there's another.
>>
>>8041904
>this hentai

Holy fuck! It's been so long!
>>
File: K.I.T.T.(45).jpg (27KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
K.I.T.T.(45).jpg
27KB, 640x471px
>>8041785
Thank you, Kirito. And of course, a relic of the past such as myself has even recognized the vibes synthwave can transmit. One moment...
>LOADING SYNTHWAVE.wav
>...
>.....
>.......
>100% COMPLETE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk begins to blare out from the era-correct speaker system, gain noticeable even by the tone deaf.
>>
File: 2fa58c4889074f4b81622633d792809c.png (632KB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2fa58c4889074f4b81622633d792809c.png
632KB, 729x1000px
>>8041901
(If you're gonna make a character for yourself, you're gonna need a name.)

>>8041922
>Kirito let out a very pathetic whimper as he was pushed against the wall, his back becoming fast friends with the exterior. A foot slid up to place the heel of his shoe against the wall for support, for he need some sort of support to not melt almost quite literally in the wake of the most mature and sensuous woman he every laid eyes on. And when those eyes were brave enough to lay themselves on her in the first place, they were in for a treat unlike any other. His eyes started at her legs, as he was bowing his head in abject shame, and slowly trailed them up their curvy form. The boy took a brief pause at her thighs, at her crotch. A lump formed in his throat as he dared imagine what wonders lurked underneath the black, what he assumed was, latex. A few moments to compose himself and he resumed looking up her figure, blushing much more obviously when he saw her voluptuous breasts, a sight that came to a very quick end when his vision was filled with the woman's face. Poor Kirito, all he could respond to her comment with was a little squeak.
>>
File: Cards.jpg (2MB, 2038x1958px) Image search: [Google]
Cards.jpg
2MB, 2038x1958px
>>8041923
ok fine

>>8041956
playing F/GO
>>
>>8042015
>Linked the song I linked a few days ago
So I take you liked it, huh?
>>
File: Scan012.jpg (2MB, 2105x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Scan012.jpg
2MB, 2105x3000px
>>8041714
I need little girls with big butts!
>>
>>8042027
I mean sure. Usually I just come around and people play with my butt but I guess a name would be nice
>>
>>8042058
>>8042027
I like Pear-chan
>>
>>8041956
(Little busy with building up a new folder; but I am in fact here.)
>>
>>8042074
Like the name or like me? In either case thank you
>>
>>8042015
>Kirito stepped into the car. A little cautious, after all, what driving experience as he had aside from those arcade games with the car simulator attachments? The boy made a soft sound of appreciation at how soft the interior was, admiring that the whole thing was lit with red LED lights from the control panels ahead of him. The moment the music started blaring, all trepidation left his body, and Kirito slammed the door shut and put the petal to he metal, announcing to K.I.T.T. a most eager:

LET'S DRIVE!

>>8042058
>>8042074
(Pear-chaaaan! Ganbatte-ne~!)
>>
>>8042054
>not a little girl with huge tits

OPPAI LOLI! OPPAI LOLI! OPPAI LOLI!
>>
>>8042091
Both!
>>
>>8042054
Seconding this.
>>
>>8042054
Those are both pretty nice
>>
>>8042137
Aww. Well I think I like you to anon.
>>
File: Tsuyulewd11.jpg (64KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyulewd11.jpg
64KB, 500x354px
>>8041926
>Tsuyu blushes a bit brighter at the praise but continues her pleasuring of the man to the best of her ability. Her saliva dripping wet tongue drags along of the man's thick cock, slathering the underside in her drool. Her gloved fingers currently rolling around his cum filled orbs squeeze them just a bit tighter before releasing them, causing them to feel like they were being caressed by a velvety smooth vice. Once Tsuyu reaches the tip she gives it one last loving peck, dragging the end of her tongue along his cumslit before circling it with her muscle. Wet smacks and quiet sighs of pleasure fill the air, Tsuyu getting more daring as time progresses in her attempts to please the man. Tsuyu slowly moves forward, pushing the man's bulbous head past her cock sucking lips. Tsuyu takes a deep breath through her nose and slowly begins to coil her tongue around the man's girth. Like a snake it envelops the man in the dripping wet prison of her tongue until the tip her tongue reaches the base, able to give his balls a lick as she begins to bob her head. Tsuyu bobs midway down his thick cock before pulling back, dragging her tongue along the way as she uses it to stroke him off. Her tongue squeezes around him, forcibly trying to milk pre out of his prick each time she dives forward. Wanting to fill the silence Tsuyu speaks with her mouth full, still continuing her blowjob all the while.
...Sho...What grame are yew praying?
>>
File: K.I.T.T.(30).jpg (94KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
K.I.T.T.(30).jpg
94KB, 1080x1080px
>>8042053
(All synthwave is enjoyed by this automobile's Etymotic Equalizer, anonymous.)

>>8042108
Oh my, how effusive.
>KITT deadpans at the boy's brash first foray into driving an automobile, let alone one of his prestige and (at the time) bleeding-edge technology. The music cranks up as the wind noise howls around his shell, fast picking up speed with his turbojet powerplant, the surroundings blurring around the two.
Don't touch the turbo button, we wouldn't want to Paul Walker into a nearby tree now would we.
>Despite his words, said button begins to flash a defcon red, egging the youth on to let his full capabilities flow once again. KITT only hoped Kirito would realize the ramifications of his surely rash actions (even though complete safety was assured by his MBS).
Watch the speed limit now, parents would be disappointed in you.
>>
File: 004.jpg (659KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
659KB, 1024x1200px
>>8042027
I'll take that as a yes. ~
>And with those words she plants her lips on his. Her kiss is passionate, she quickly slides her tongue inside of his mouth to wrestle against his wet muscle, twirling around and exchanging saliva. During the kiss she doesn't lose time, knowing how much he wanted this to happen, she drags her hand down, reaching for his crotch. Down there, her hand squeezes his obvious bulge, rhythmically dancing her digits on the tip of his tent. The way Kirito looks, so feminine but yet a male, only incited her more to keep going with this. Her eyes are wide open during the kiss, gazing at his cute expression and enjoying the sound of his muffled moan inside of her mouth. After a minute which appeared to be an eternity, the taller woman breaks the kiss but her hand remains down there, playing with his bulge. Bayonetta smiles, and puts the lollipop back inside her mouth with a lewd, loud kiss. Her cheeks sink, sucking on the lollipop just to tease him even further while her grasp tightens.
Now... I think someone did ate your tongue, right?
>>
>>8042301
Discord?
>>
File: Alex Jones-03.jpg (634KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones-03.jpg
634KB, 900x900px
>>8041956
(Being classy in a game)
>>
>>8042262
Do you have a discord? I want that tongue on my cock.
>>
File: Tsuyu14.jpg (68KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu14.jpg
68KB, 600x857px
>>8042431
(Owain#9305)
>>
File: 46c001199cd751f3e93374c479b968f4.jpg (539KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
46c001199cd751f3e93374c479b968f4.jpg
539KB, 1000x1412px
>>8042283
>Kirito, ever the lacking when it came to things like "personal safety" or "caring about the well being of other people", was randomly pushing buttons on the console, treating it like a game almost. It can be pretty clear that not only was he not aware of how not to handle himself in a vehicle, but he refused to heed K.I.T.T.'s warnings on not to push the little red button.

Ooh, what's that do? What's that do? What's that dooo?

>>8042301
>With a widening of his eyes, Kirito's lips became the blessed partner of the much larger woman's. His entire body was seized with a sensation that locked every muscle in that girlish figure, and melted any trepidation he may have had about getting involved with an older girl. Within moments, the boy's eyes closed tight as he felt himself falling deeper and deeper into the woman's kiss, feeling her tongue slide against his and coating it with her saliva. The small male reveled in the flavour, and his own muscle awoke to dance with hers, hoping to get more of that womanly taste. There was a bit of amusement as Kirito realized he could taste a bit of the lollipop she was licking at. Cherry. In what could only be called the best timing of the world, the absolute moment he realized the flavour, he felt her hand press against his hardening bulge. Just gazing at her body was enough to bring his cock to life, but with her fingers teasing the every sensitive inch, it gave it the fire to be forged as solid as it could be. It radiated a needing heat, a desperate desire to be free, pressing against the confines of his pants. The boy was on the verge of just sliding down the wall, the whole thing becoming too much for him. Hands were quick to shoot to catch his fall the second Bayonetta released him from her passionate kiss, leaving behind a panting, flustered, and aroused young male. And how aware he was that she hadn't released that erection.

I...I wha... That was amazing! I-I want more, please!
>>
>>8042262
>The young man was already sighing in delight at the touch of her tongue across his throbbing meat pole, loving the wet sounds that come from her tongue in touch with his skin. His eyes widen slightly at the little peck across his tip, making it bob and throb a bit more as the cock endures the pleasure of her teasing tongue against his tip. His ears perk up at the sounds of sighs besides him, was she getting off just from sucking him?. When the sound of his match was ready call his attention, he laced his shaky hand on top of the mouse and tried his best to accept it as he looks downward at the brunette already sucking the half of his cock. A low moan comes from his lips as he felt the tonge coiling around his girth, enveloping on the warmth of her muscle. He was watching her bobbing her hea back and forth, his moaning getting louder as her tongue gently touches hissack as well. His head perks up and his mind returns to earth when he hears her question, he nodded before answering the best he could
O-oh god...ehh...j-just some Overwatch...I'm sure you know about it right...?
>He said while biting his lower lip hard while looking at the amount of characters to choose. He decided to choose the one with turrets, so even afking at least some how he will be able to help something.
>>
>set up a really good session with someone
>looking forward to it, aroused all day
>they arent showing up, probably personal life stuff
D-do I just jerk off to stop going nuts with arousal or keep waiting?
>>
>>8042516
Just keep waiting anon. Waiting is the fun part.
>>
>>8042516
(Jerk it off on my face, Anon)
>>
>>8042538
I was kinda planning on it anyways
>>8042540
b-but I dont know you
>>
File: Tsuyulewd9.jpg (670KB, 825x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyulewd9.jpg
670KB, 825x1114px
>>8042450
>Tsuyu eagerly pumps her tongue along the man's cock flesh, drenching his slab of cock meat in her spit was she takes him deeper into her mouth. The bands of pink tongue are pushed closer to his base each time so pusher her head down on his cock, trying her hardest to nestle her nose right into the man's pelvis with each bob. Tsuyu concentrates as her tongue extends just a bit more, removing her hands from his hefty stones. The tip of her pink appendage moves down and envelops the man's nuts in their warmth, lightly squeezing around the sensitive flesh orbs. Tsuyu begins to hum as she works, sending pleasurable vibrations through the man's shaft while she works. The velvety smooth orifice rhythimically clenches around the man's girth, rubbing the ribbed walls of cock sucking mouth against all the inches she's taking. With her hands now free she places them on the man's thighs, rubbing teasing circles along them with the thumbs of her gloves. At his question she gives an "Mhm." muted by the girth currently invading her lips. At the sound of "TORBJORN, READY TO VERK" she lets out a small chuckle, glad that her favorite character is seeing some use.
>>
File: Misaka (23).jpg (54KB, 558x472px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka (23).jpg
54KB, 558x472px
>>8042516
Save it, and then have some passionate hatefucking for making you wait!
>>
>>8042689
I CAN'T STOP JERKING OFF TO THIS FACE

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME
>>
File: 58805985_p3_master1200.jpg (346KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
58805985_p3_master1200.jpg
346KB, 900x700px
Where the yaoi at?
>>
>>8042584
>He places his fingers on top of the ASDW keys while his other hand was on the mouse before he did his best to concentrate on the game and play, but it was such a hard task at the draining blowjob the super hero was giving to him. His cock tip already leaking precum onto her tongue as she was squeezing and stroking his rod, a little groan escaping from his lips at the attention she was giving to his balls with the tip of her tongue. The vibration of her little hums worked pretty well, giving him the sensation that he was with a professional cocksucker or a first quality sex toy. He took a deep breath and exhaled when he felt the gently hands on his thighs as she begins to massage him and give a little of tickle when she rubs her thumbs across his skin. The only thing the man's Torbjorn could do was place the two towers near the objective and stay behind cover, his mind was starting to get more focused in the pleasure rather than the game itself.
ahh...ahh...
>>
File: 669.jpg (371KB, 900x1329px) Image search: [Google]
669.jpg
371KB, 900x1329px
>>8042448
>His panting, heavy breathing and his quivering body is all what she needed to keep going. When Kirito begged for more, she knew she had to. Kirito's voice, more acute than before, It's much better for her. Bayonetta grabs her lollipop once again but this time she sucks on it very hard as she tries to pull it out, until it comes out with a loud ''POP.'' She throws the candy away, she won't need it anymore, at least not right now. Licking her lips plants another kiss on his glossy feminine lips but this time she traps his own lips between hers. This time the kiss is more intense than last time, intense enough to smear her lipstick all over his lips. The woman once again slides her tongue inside of his wet cave, twisting around, eager for more of his delicious taste. Meanwhile she hooks her fingers down on his zipper, pulling it down and tugging his underwear down to let his cock bounce free out of its prison. As soon as his manhood is free, she wraps her fingers on his girth with a very tight grip and immediately jerks him off. Her kiss gets sloppier and sloppier each second that passes, drooling from the edges of her mouth and filling his mouth with the taste of cherry from her lollipop. Despite all of this, it looks like Bayonetta is holding pretty well, although Kirito is clearly losing his mind.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8042689
But Im the one getting fucked
>>
>>8042741
Which bayo is this?
>>
>>8042760
Are you that faggot horse cock anon?
>>
>>8042748
Jak-lewdie is in /ftt/ atm
>>
File: K.I.T.T.(49).jpg (27KB, 640x298px) Image search: [Google]
K.I.T.T.(49).jpg
27KB, 640x298px
>>8042448
(Do not molest a car's dash, rude)
>(Un)fortunately for the brash teen at the wheel, an index finger brushes up against a button labeled, "SPM." KITT's voice garbles and turns to something decidedly more feral than an AI's voice synthesizer should be capable of, and body panels spray out of their commonplace, angling for optimum aerodynamic stability at high speeds. Another button brings forth a wave of flames, red embers cutting swaths in front of the sentient car's front bumper.
S-S-S-SUPER PURSUIT MOOOOODE, LET'S GET THOSE BASTARDS!
>The readout for speed pings off to the right, reading a cool 250MPH and fast rising, jet engines whistling and howling from behind the passenger compartment.

>(when the SPM animated gif is too big for 4chan
JUST)
>>
File: Misaka (9).jpg (69KB, 405x495px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka (9).jpg
69KB, 405x495px
>>8042723
Just keep going until you cum, it's simple!

>>8042760
Then hop on their dick like the eager bitch you are deep deep down and drain them, it's simple
>>
>>8042779
She's only one of several lolis, anon!
>>
>>8042794
She is the Mega loli of lewd in this place. May my cock be graced by her sacred lips one day.
>>
>>8042792
Wew, I remember this doujin too.
>>
>>8042792
I don't want to cum though, I want to stroke for hours.

Can I makeout with you, please?
>>
I have pain in my shoulder blade, like it burns.

What do?
>>
>>8042841
Cut off your arm.
>>
>>8042841
Rip out the bone and replace it with wood.
>>
File: Misaka (26).jpg (94KB, 542x464px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka (26).jpg
94KB, 542x464px
>>8042826
I'm like 90% sure that doujin and the first one with Narumi are why I like to dress traps up so much
Their works also have me way into exhibitionism too

>>8042838
Denied!
>>
>>8042873
Fuck. Can I at least kiss you, please?
>>
>>8042812
She's great, but there's still the others who are pretty amazing as well. You're always free to hang around in ftt if you want to do something with her so badly.
>>
>>8041956
Trivia night's over
>>
>>8042741
>That brief moment where she tossed away the candy was quite possibly the only respite Kirito was going to get that night. While his mind was completely frazzled by the intense make out session, his body managed to take the opportunity to fill his lungs with much needed air. The boy held on to the wall behind him for dear life as he did his best to try and recompose himself, to at least make a witty comment or something! But, the moment he glanced up to look the women in the eye, he was victim to a second kiss. One that, much to his amorous misfortune, rocked his feminine frame to the core. This kiss was much more passionate than the last one, and he felt like he was being led on, he felt powerless to even do anything against the lipstick onslaught on his mouth. The boy's skin was becoming marked with her lipstick, almost branding those lips as her property, and with the way his tongue was toying with his, it may as well have been. Kirito's pleasure cruise wouldn't end there, however. His eyes widened once more when he heard and felt his zipper becoming undone. A sudden chill at his legs and he knew that she pulled his pants and underwear down. Before any part of his body could protest, his hardened length was gripped tightly. The woman already went to work in tugging on his boyhood, making the boy, already so caught up in the sensuality of it all, utter putty in her hands. There was a scraping soudn as Kirito began to writhe against the wall behind him, moaning into her mouth. A wordless way of him telling her that he did not want her to stop.
>>
>>8042741
>>8042957
>Owain is ERPing with himself again
Sigh...
>>
>>8042781
>The boy felt himself slung back into the seat, as the speed forced his body into the material, and he had to grip the steering wheel, lest he became a victim of leather. The sound of synthwave became mingled with the sound of screaming, but Kirito wasn't making that nose in fear. He was having the time of his life, K.I.T.T.'s words only adding to the adrenaline pumping through his body at that moment. The recklessness. The speed. Kirito was living out the 80's dream in the modern age, and he had the biggest smile on his face. It was then that he realized a very important question he should've asked earlier...

Hey! Hey! Heeeeeey! ....where are we going?
>>
File: Where they at.png (105KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
Where they at.png
105KB, 392x243px
Where all da furries at
>>
File: 1488853602247.gif (1MB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1488853602247.gif
1MB, 240x160px
>>
File: THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-09.jpg (94KB, 469x483px) Image search: [Google]
THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-09.jpg
94KB, 469x483px
>>8043005
>>
>>8043005
There was a card full of em last thread, boyo, they said they'd swing by later too
>>
File: 1476406353616.png (1MB, 1133x750px)
1476406353616.png
1MB, 1133x750px
>>8043005
>>
Question, who does the ERPs in video games as well?
Or would this not be the appropriate thread for that?
>>
>>8043001
>That image
I've seen some shit...
>>
File: Spider (4).jpg (466KB, 1514x967px) Image search: [Google]
Spider (4).jpg
466KB, 1514x967px
>>8041956
Sleepy and wishing that my eyes weren't so dried out and burning.
>>
File: temp card.jpg (725KB, 1176x1491px) Image search: [Google]
temp card.jpg
725KB, 1176x1491px
yo
>>8043018
Leave Britney alone to be honest
>>8043057
I typed naughty things to someone in chat while we were playing Overwatch once, does that count?
>>
>>8043085
That kinda does! But I'm talking the autistic developing a character and getting them into sexy situations which you play out with your partner.
>>
File: Tsuyu18.gif (382KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu18.gif
382KB, 640x500px
>>8042728
>Tsuyu happily fellates the man to the best of her ability, her spit combined with the man's constantly oozing pre cum making it even easier for her to delve forward. Her long tongue is nearly all wrapped around the base of his cock, Tsuyu's plump glossy lips already nearing the base of the man's member. Tsuyu looks up at the man as he plays, the cries and moans that spill from his mouth only enticing her to speed up her ministrations. Gripping his thighs more tightly she begins to suck him as hard as she can, almost forcibly slurping his pre out of his teased length. The man's cock tip constantly bumps against the back of Tsuyu's throat, forcing a few heated gasps from the eager cock sucker's gaping maw. Each time her nose bumps against the man's pelvis she holds him there, rhythmically squeezing her tongue around his inches as she entices him to blow his load against the back of her throat. Tsuyu becomes dizzy from the combination of cock musk and her own arousal, one of her hands reaching between her legs to heavily masturbate her sopping wet pussy lips through her suit. Letting out moans due to the pleasure of playing with herself instead of on purpose she squeezes the man's balls with more force, her tongue rolling them around as she tries to entice him to dump the biggest load he can into her mouth.
(Sorry for the delay.)
>>
The last time /erp/ was good was ____
>>
>>8043102
So rping in mmos?
>>
Random question- does anybody here play GLaDOS? One of my friends who has a massive crush on her convinced me to replay portal and now I see why he does.
>>
>>8043085
>won't consent
>a negative
>>
>>8043118
p much yeah
>>
File: fuck you pay me.png (3MB, 2362x3496px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you pay me.png
3MB, 2362x3496px
>>8043102
I know someone who does that with SFW rp, but I've never done that myself
>>8043127
I'm fine with it ofc but some people around here think rape rp is """"cringy"""" and """"""""misogynist""""""""" (that one just makes me laugh)
>>8043122
Nop, sorry friend. We have a Chell tho
>>
>>8043064
(Right? Dat thousand yard stare.)

>>8043057
(I would if I could find it any in FFXIV t b h f a m)
>>
>>8043057
I do, but I'm pretty much an anon.
>>
>>8043142
I knew about Chell, just didn't know if there was a GLaDOS I didn't know about. Thanks anyways though.
>>
>>8043146
>erp in xiv
Let me tell you from experience, it's essentially f-list.
>>
>>8043146
I know there's the RP server, but that one's so full you gotta wait to transfer your character over.

>>8043142
Would you ever want to, given the chance?
>>
File: IMG_7248.jpg (478KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7248.jpg
478KB, 700x700px
>>8043142
>cringy
>MISOGYNIST
(Jesus Christ how wrong)
>>
>>8043044
Please tell me this is real
>>
>>8043176
That's the funniest part
>>8043169
Maybe? I dunno. Comfy here.
>>
File: owainwritesashortpost.png (109KB, 776x456px) Image search: [Google]
owainwritesashortpost.png
109KB, 776x456px
>>8043107
>Sorry for the delay.
Owain you have to put the dictionary away
>>
File: 4dada79311050898f740aff21db7294e.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4dada79311050898f740aff21db7294e.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>8043164
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAm_1PGWfrE)

>>8043169
(Balmung? I'm on Balmung. I play a chuuni DRG edgecat there.)
>>
>>8043200
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>8043203
Why do you care about this so fucking much?
>>
>>8043244
Everybody fucking plays on Baldung that erps
>>
File: IMG_7183.jpg (145KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.jpg
145KB, 800x1129px
>>8043200
(That's just weird, how is it those things anyway!)

(Also, CUTE!)
>>
>>8043244
>edgecat
Well no wonder, unless you're until lalas or other male cats, you're not going to see any play. I love potatoes, though, so I'm fine with where I'm at.
>>
>>8043203
I want an ava to do Small Post Humiliation to me, comparing the size of my tiny posts to Owain's giant pots that please them so well.
>>
>>8043245
ENOUGH
N
O
U
G
H
>>8043256
It's not
>>
>>8043203
Who gives a shit so long as the person he's typefucking doesn't mind?
>>
>>8043203
When you posted this for the millionth time did you expect us to all bend over and agree or just question your creepy as shit owain obsession?
>>
File: 1486257070866.png (496KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486257070866.png
496KB, 768x1024px
>>8043203
>All these pointless adjectives only to add to length
>>
File: xyboby.gif (3MB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
xyboby.gif
3MB, 960x636px
>>8043142
>some people around here think rape rp is """"cringy"""" and """"""""misogynist"""""""""
>furiously protects and vanilla romances the fuck out of Jinx, including no lewd contact until marriage, as the GOOD LORD intended
>>
File: IMG_7196.jpg (175KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7196.jpg
175KB, 850x850px
>>8043272
(It's cute and you know it)
>>
>>8043244
Mithra > Miquo'te
Fite me fag
>>
>>8043272
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
File: 1484069838579.jpg (3MB, 1391x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1484069838579.jpg
3MB, 1391x1800px
>>8042957
>Her hand quickly began to move faster and faster, increasing the friction between her smooth hand and his throbbing member who was getting the attention he was begging a moment ago. The girly moans of Kirito filling her mouth just fuel her desire to keep going. Bayonetta holds Kirito's head with one hand, to use as a handle to bury her tongue deeper into his mouth. Opening her lips for a brief moment, she traps his feminine lips on hers as she started to suck on them like she was doing with the lollipop, just to intensify the wet kiss even more. Her playful tongue doesn't stop for a moment, exchanging saliva and the sugary flavour of the cherry lollipop. Fast but steady, firm yet gentle, this was her grip on his cock and the way she was jerking him off. Just a mature, experienced woman can do this, truly demonstrating her expertise with men. Bayonetta didn't stop for one second, she wants to drive him crazy with the pleasure, and attention. Her goal was, she's not going to stop until Kirito cums all over her luscious thighs, during the deep kiss. To achieve this she pushes the tip of his manhood right on top of her thigh as she forces him to hump on her leg. His cockhead easily sinks on her plump flesh, feeling the smooth silk caressing his sensitive glans.

>>8042765
I don't think that this is something that should matter, silly boy.
>>
File: blatant lies.png (208KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
blatant lies.png
208KB, 600x337px
>>8043254
(And yet I haven't found any. I should stop spending so much time running around in POTD.)

>>8043265
(Lalas are cute. I'd pet a lala. Nanamo a best but you'd have to fight that huge bull for her.)

>>8043305
(I can't fight someone who's right)
>>
>>8043107
>His cock was in heaven now, the constant squeezes, teasing and lickings from her tongue and her lips were affecting his arousal in a positive way and his playstyle in a bad way. His heart beat increased as she kept blowing his more, his mind was getting fogged with lust until it comes. The pleasure was getting overwhelming as she was deepthroating her with the objective to please him. His moans were getting louder until the moment his team lost the first round. In a sudden act of gaming rage, he throw a little at her fault since she was desconcentrating him. He took a little handful of her hair and push her on top of his cock, pushing it all the way into her throat while her nose was pressing a bit against his pubes.
C-cumming...
>Was the only word that came out from his lisp before his cock thickens and begins to spurt rope after rope of his seed down into the cocksucker's mouth, with each rpoe, a little moan comes out from his lips and his legs shakes a little unti some of his cum flows through the corner of her lips.
F-fuck...take it all~...
>>
File: owainwrites.jpg (322KB, 585x913px) Image search: [Google]
owainwrites.jpg
322KB, 585x913px
>>8043203
>Not posting the full thing
>>
File: yiff 30 (Alex).jpg (125KB, 1208x1248px) Image search: [Google]
yiff 30 (Alex).jpg
125KB, 1208x1248px
>>8043034
I'm sorry but it's not going to happen. My work is getting ridiculous and I'm tired of all of it.
>>
>>8043316
But you canonically beat raubahn into submission in a 1v1 later anyway.
>>
>>8043316
I have an IRL friend who openly talks about he erps in FFXIV in what can be considered a normie group of people. It's very easy to find. Just go sit in that bar in the desert hub and wait. They'll come to you with shitty pick up lines. I played on there too when the game was interesting. Maybe I'll pick it up again and spank you one day.
>>
File: K.I.T.T.(12).png (958KB, 815x481px) Image search: [Google]
K.I.T.T.(12).png
958KB, 815x481px
>>8043001
(This is very very silly, but it's strangely comfy.)
THAT IS FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT, YOU ARE THE DRIVER AFTER ALL!
>Voicebank stuck on permashout, the Trans Am glided over the asphalt in breakneck pace, not quite Mach 1. /Yet/. The beginnings of aerodynamic lift begin to make itself known, the snub nose of the car bowing upwards, before snapped firm back onto the road, tires howling from the rotational forces enacted upon it, scanner bar flashing erratically and with a passion that belied a machine. If Kirito could quell his own screaming, he could almost hear the faint sound of laugher emanating from the sound box in the center console, the AI reminded of fonder, companion-filled times. It didn't matter where, just that they /were/. Bit rough around the edges, but so was Michael, and KITT had gotten stupidly attached to that man, it wouldn't be so bad after all. A... pinch grating though, the boy could yell his lungs out to the heavens it seemed.
(Haha, I think that's a good place to wrap up. Thanks for entertaining my funposting, got the weirdest whim to make a folder for the snarky AI.)
>>
>>8043316
Exactly. Coincidentally I got into FFXI myself and am having a fun old time. No roleplay to be found, since it is 15 years old.
>>
>>8043331
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>8043335
Huh, too bad, I was pretty surprised to see a full furry card so I was looking forward to seeing if you were really going for it.
Another time, take care at work
>>
>>8043285
GAH
>>8043288
hhegfksdf
>>8043306
:(
>>
>>8043381
Sorry, j0nx
>>
File: Photo Mar 02, 5 36 21 PM.jpg (86KB, 560x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 02, 5 36 21 PM.jpg
86KB, 560x1000px
>>8043381
>she boops the cute jinx in the cute nose
(Boop)
>>
>>8043381
>takes to on honeymoon
>cute wife Jinx gets kidnapped from the hotel
>ohno.jpg
>>
>>8043312
>Kirito's widened eyes were once again forced shut from the overwhelming ecstasy that flowed through his veins. His body was not up to to the task of being able to handle such a woman. He was, in pretty much every sense of the word, hers. At least for the moment. And what a moment it was. The impassioned kiss. The fervent tongue. The onslaught of womanly and cherry flavours that drove his sense of taste into a frenzy. It would take Kirito years to able to keep up with all this. Her lustful actions were a raging current and all the boy could do was throw himself into it and hold on for dear life. Not that he minded, as was made so much clear by his moaning, and the way his body squirmed and nearly buckled multiple times from the sheer pleasure of it all. Her mouth became host to a series of stifled moans and gasps of air, a sound that became more feverish as the intensity of her handjob grew. It was become so much that tears formed in his eyes, tears of absolute joy. The raging erection that she held in that expert hand of hers delighted the moment it pressed against the silk of her thigh. It took an insane amount of willpower for Kirito to not just climax then and there. But, he did almost fall to his knees. Were it not for the woman so easily keeping him pinned, he would have. Fortunately, it put him in a position for his hips to begin grinding his cock against her leg, with all the amateurish eagerness and devotion that only a hormonal boy his age could be capable of.
>>
Ever notice it's always some random fucking anon going nuts over owains posts, and never him?
>>
File: Tsuyulewd10.jpg (47KB, 586x602px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyulewd10.jpg
47KB, 586x602px
>>8043329
>Tsuyu was already happily smothering the man's length in oral affection before she felt his hand upon her head, her eyes squinting in confusion before looking up at him. Before she knows it she's suddenly impaled on the man's length, her throat spasming from the sudden penetration. While she struggles to breathe she continues to suckle on the man's length, pleasuring him for as long as she can as he begins to blow his load. One of Tsuyu's gloved hands reach up to grab the man's hips, holding him balls deep inside of her throat as she greedily swallows blast after blast of his creamy nut batter. Tsuyu's eyes hood as her tongue begins to pump the man's base, using him as a cum bottle for her to happily drink from. When Tsuyu feels the man's orgasm ends she slowly pulls away from the man's cock, making sure to take her time dragging her tongue along his length. When she finally pops off all of the man's gooey semen is collected neatly on her pink muscle, Tsuyu scooting forward and opening it wide to show off the man's ball of seed clinging to every inch of her mouth. She soon shuts her mouth and winces as the salty taste spills down her throat, a visible bulge of semen traveling down into her stomach. Afterwards she lets out a heated gasp, giving the man a short clean up using the tip of her tongue to remove any stray flecks of semen. Believing her job is done she smiles shakily up at him, his floor soaked in the frog woman's own orgasm.
"S-So...Did you win?"
>>
File: 51c19443cfed1799d6c951520aa0a31e.jpg (738KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
51c19443cfed1799d6c951520aa0a31e.jpg
738KB, 1200x1800px
>>8043337
(Yee boi. I did that. It was hype af.)

>>8043342
(Ooh the Shifting Sands? I should try that once I finish the MSQ. My glamour set is pretty much done anyway.)

>>8043345
>Kirito had no idea where to go. Perhaps he could go show off his car at the park and score some chicks. Or maybe he could do what his caretakers kept yelling him about and actually get a job. Naaaaah. This boy was all about that NEET life. A job would just keep him from moments like this. High speed cruising with the neo-80's sound blaring in his ears, along with an AI that seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was. Just drive, that was what Kirito wanted. Just keep driving.
(That was actually pretty fun, yeah! I'm glad you enjoyed it.)

>>8043347
(How's FFXI? Everyone seems to have fonder memories with that than FFXIV.)
>>
File: 8888.gif (221KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
8888.gif
221KB, 600x500px
>>8041956
Playing Breath Of The Wild.

나는 싶다 Gerudo Link 섹스 .
>>
>>8043514
More like this.
>>
>>8043498
With the new Rhapsodies, getting to 99 is pretty easy I hear, but I'm starting babby fresh, so it's a nice grind still.

They've started to fix the Ilevel garbage at least somewhat, but I haven't gotten that far yet.
>>
>>8043498
If you're a girl, it's easy. A guy? Well rev up your shitty pick up lines.
>>
File: 602198_p0.png (21KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
602198_p0.png
21KB, 400x500px
>>8043426
>Kidnapping
mmmphmm
>>8043404
>:O
>>8043392
no
>>
File: Photo Mar 02, 5 30 57 PM.png (563KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 02, 5 30 57 PM.png
563KB, 700x990px
>>8043514
(Why does police women getting fucked make me so horny?)

>>8043546
;)
>>
File: 8888.gif (2MB, 1092x794px) Image search: [Google]
8888.gif
2MB, 1092x794px
>>8043535
I want to fuck my local police agency mascot.
>>
>>8043546
What's your ideal kidnapping fantasy?
>>
>>8043569
MOAR!!!!
>>
>>8043546
>that response to kidnapping
Tell us some more, Jonx
>>
>>8043494
>The young man pants, resting his hand on his lap as he tries to recover his breath while watching the lewd show of the frog girl taking, drinking his seed and cleaning him off afterwards. He gulps and blush at the qeustion while looking at the screen, a clear word "DEFEAT" stays there across the screen. He purses his lips before looking at her and shrugs with a little pout.
Well...guess not..Im sure I can recover the win next time. But thanks for the blowjob, wouldnt mind doing it again sometime~.
>He coos while leaning to rub his thumb across her cheek with a smile in praise and being thankful to her.
(This is all the time I had, thank you! it was pretty fun and you know how to give head.)
>>
File: a164e692ef8dfa28cddea857d978c79d.jpg (114KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
a164e692ef8dfa28cddea857d978c79d.jpg
114KB, 736x1040px
>>8043541
(I'm amazed it's still alive. Does it have such a following to keep it afloat?)

>>8043545
(So it's basically ERP but in 3D)
>>
>>8043514
>>8043569
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 8888.png (865KB, 976x750px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
865KB, 976x750px
>>8043566
I don't know how exciting it may seem in other countries, but for me, it brings adrenaline like committing crime because porn not exactly most legal thing here. It is forbidden fruit.

>>8043578
>

>>8043639
Seoul Metropolitan Police Department mascot.
>>
File: unimpressed.png (251KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.png
251KB, 800x1200px
>>8043605
>>8043577
I-I'm a gal of simple tastes. I like it all. Nothing wrong with a good ol' "walking home alone at night, being followed by a strange car, being attacked and dragged into strange car then imprisoned in someone's perverted sex dungeon or sold into sexual slavery" scenario.

I mean

I'm vanilla what're you talking about
>>
>The smug robot smugs around. She's super smug.
>>
File: Tsuyu13.png (1MB, 1024x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuyu13.png
1MB, 1024x1129px
>>8043610
(Thanks. Glad you enjoyed.)
>>
>>8043636
Asura's the most populated english server, but I still hear about people coming back on the leddit.
>>
File: IMG_2175.png (143KB, 906x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2175.png
143KB, 906x378px
>>8043498
(Still need to get around to "E"RPing you though, I dunno, wanted to RP but also unwind a bit and do something silly as a result. Thank you for having patience with me, and I'm happy to hear that too.)

>>8043668
(Smug begets smug, have some on the house, robutt.)
>
>>
>>8043667
>or sold into sexual slavery scenario
Noted. I'm definitely taking you up on that one sometime.
>>
File: Alex Jones-25.png (72KB, 435x585px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones-25.png
72KB, 435x585px
>>8043668
That smug robot could also have some NSA eye-technology that spies on us! HEY! ROBOT! WE KNOW WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! WE ARE PREPARING! WE ARE BREAKING RHE CONDITIONING!

>the badger rants on and on at the robot
>>
>>8043661
Explains my thirst for Patty Wagon, but robot girls are a nice thing for me too.

Anyone even play her or the Hooligan Sisters?
>>
>>8043692
(Hm, I see. I hear it's coming out on mobile too though...
>mobile)

>>8043713
>(It was you this whole time
M-MASAKA

But yes, I would enjoy a session with you!)
>>
>>8043713
(It's appreciated. That's one smug gal.)
>>8043725
Actually, my systems are entirely locked down. It's a consequence of how my systems work. Which, as I just learned, is that I'm actually entirely based off a human.
>>
>>8043668
Is there a smug knob i can turn down?
>immediately checks her nipples to see if they can be twisted
Hey Pivotto
>>
Who the hell is playing Sticks?
>>
>>8043762
Mobile version is vaporware now. No updates in about a year.

I still want a c@slut though.
>>
>>8043792
Me. Right now.

https://youtu.be/e5MAg_yWsq8
>>
File: 1466385327147.jpg (435KB, 1276x966px) Image search: [Google]
1466385327147.jpg
435KB, 1276x966px
>>8043713
Long time no see, smug.
Glad to see you're still with us.
>>
File: 8888.gif (2MB, 1262x950px) Image search: [Google]
8888.gif
2MB, 1262x950px
>>8043735
I remember someone do Patricia. I be surprised if anyone plays the sisters. So few art of them.
>>
>>8043785
Of course not! I have no external controls. Though I have a port on my back that I can actually make calls from if need be. Which is super useful.
>She nipples are nipples.
>>
File: Conspiracy!-5.png (144KB, 540x771px) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy!-5.png
144KB, 540x771px
>>8043778
Oh! Whoops, sorry then, thought you were with the goverment.
>she awkwardly laughs it off

>>8043792
What do you want to know? You a globalist? HUH?! ARE YOU! WELL I'LL YOU WHAT! I LIKE LIVING! I LIKE EATING AND I LIKE HAVING BABIES! I'M NORMAL COMPARED TO YOU, REPTILE GLOBALIST!
>>
>>8043435
>The kiss was reaching the point of no return, Bayonetta was too much into it to stop now. She tries to control her urges to go even further with him but seeing how much he loves her deep kiss and the way she's rubbing his hard cock, she decides to go further though not at lot. For a brief second she breaks the kiss, to leave Kirito's eager mouth, wanting more. A couple of strings of saliva connects both of their lips. Licking her own lips she gazes at her work, at the mess she did with her lipstick. Bayonetta closes her eyes for a second, uttering gibberish for him. But he didn't know that his was actually the power of a true witch. Demonstrating her power to Kirito, he can see how her dress completely dissapears, leaving her totally naked in front of him in a flash. Her clothes transform in various strings which wrap his cock completely, only leaving the cockhead to the sight. In this position she spreads her legs enough to make a gap for him and her clothes forces him to thrust right in between them. Once his cock is pressing against one of her thighs, she closes her legs, very tightly squeezing his lengthy dick. At the same time, her clothes move back and forh on his girth, rubbing his dick, jerking him off as Bayonetta's own hips began to move. She's going for the kill, she wants to drive him insane. Now with his cock imprisoned between her thighs, she presses her body on him, pinning him even harder against the wall. Rubbing her nipples on top of his clothes, finally resumes the deep kiss once again. The kiss is just as intense and passionate as before but now her tongue twirls more eagerly on his.
>>
>>8043848
I think you and Sarah will get along real fine
>>
>>8043724
W-wew
>>
File: Capture+_2017-02-21-00-46-10.png (405KB, 709x888px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-21-00-46-10.png
405KB, 709x888px
>>8043848
Well, the police did put me together, but they didn't make me and couldn't actually install anything like that without getting into my systems. Which they can't do.
>>
File: Alex Jones-26.png (429KB, 723x877px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones-26.png
429KB, 723x877px
>>8043867
Who's Sarah? She a fellow free thinking strong girl like me?

>>8043888
Ha! So they can't get you to work for them! Good job!
>she slaps her back in appreciation
>>
>>8043871
Lad.
>>
Why are all the robots in these threads so innocent? I wanna get fucked by a robot who'll pin me to a wall and insult me for being a pathetic human and tell me how much more advanced science and technology is compared to my disgusting human body!
>>
File: classy.png (250KB, 540x771px) Image search: [Google]
classy.png
250KB, 540x771px
>>8043925
>Lad
That's what I'm hoping to find tonight yes
>>
File: feels bad lizardman.gif (119KB, 518x345px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad lizardman.gif
119KB, 518x345px
>>8043848
>be reptilian
>have a normal life with hopes and dreams
>just want to function in society >conspiracy nuts call you a globalist who created the chemtrails and have rule over the planets governments
Reptilian lives matter too you know.
>>
>>8043871
Anything specific to that particular one that you'd want to try?
>>
File: Shinoa8.jpg (200KB, 814x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa8.jpg
200KB, 814x1200px
>>8043762
(All according to keikaku, no one suspected a thing. Really, I was planning to have KITT toss out snide remakes every so often but guess the nerd in me can't resist some RP with sentient cars. Praying that our schedules align and all that, been a wildly week but I'll save the blog for your sake, Jiro. Gotta hit the hay early-ish, so have a goodnight!)

>>8043778
(Greatest part about the whole dang show, and novel/manga.)

>>8043812
(Still kicking and breathing and smugging somewhere on this site, no worries on that one. Sorry about the extended disappearance, real life stuff stealing attention away, really shouldn't have been here tonight but urge to mess around was too powerful. Heading out the door but you get the night to treat you decently too, Hotaru!)

(And another thing to mention... If the anon that played with my Satania is present, I'm so so so sorry about ghosting on you for so long! Forgive orz)
>>
>>8043930
Hi Luffy.
>>
>>8043852
>we got a new Bayonetta
Yay.
>>
>>8043965
who the fuck is luffy
>>
File: ChatEyes1.jpg (16KB, 298x104px) Image search: [Google]
ChatEyes1.jpg
16KB, 298x104px
>>8043906
>>
>>8043967
Too bad she sucks at portraying the character no matter how well she writes

Character >>> Fancy Vocabulary = Post Length
>>
File: Alex Jones-23.png (133KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones-23.png
133KB, 600x700px
>>8043943
Oh, what, no no, I meant shapeshifting bad reptiles, they are the ones that are bad!
>she stops herself a bit
Wait are you trying to ease yourself in?! You filthy reptile! Row row fight the power!
>>
>>8043974
ERP's resident subby boi.
>>
File: THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-52.jpg (100KB, 512x533px) Image search: [Google]
THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-52.jpg
100KB, 512x533px
>>8043976
>>
>>8043998
I'm pretty sure there's more than one of those here.
>>
>>8043930
>You will never hack into a humanist robo girls mainframe and turn them into a needy human cock slut.
Feels badminton.
>>
>>8043906
I suppose that's one way to think about it. But I can't exactly credit myself for it. My creator did it.. although, in the process, probably committed a whole bunch of crimes.
>>8043930
Since when am I innocent?
>>
>>8043959
Real life, like a good lover, always comes first.
That was an awful joke and I regret nothing.
In any case, take it easy!
>>
>>8043942
Someday.Someday...
>>
>>8043989
>She sucks at portraying the character
>I'm reading and i don't see a problem
Nigga, what?
>>
>>8044002
Nearly every anon here is a subby bitchboi, so you're not far off.
>>
>>8044009
>like a good lover, always comes first.
Q-U-I-C-K-S-H-O-T
>>
>>8044024
And they usually try to be innocent.
>>
>>8043989
>Good character
>On ERP
Pick one.
>>
>>8044016
>tfw would love to fuck our D.Va some time
>can't because she's Owain's bitch
:(
>>
File: Alex Jones-16.png (670KB, 771x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones-16.png
670KB, 771x1305px
>>8044004
Like a tr-
>she pauses and looks at the robot
Did he have a mustache and was he fat?
>>
>>8044000
fine. Nevermind.
>>
>>8043958
Like, specific kinks? I like some light sexual torture-- Like, sensory deprivation, overstimulation, being drugged, electricity, toys, etc... I also like bondage, forced exhibition, verbal abuse, humiliation, etc. Umm.. What else... Risk of pregnancy, slutty clothes...

I like lots of things! I'm not particularly picky, so anything my partner is comfortable with doing is fine by me ^^
>>8044016
Somehow
>>8044049
What's this hot new meme

I don't like it
>>
File: 8541cd1954c500ae163ff64c9567669a.jpg (634KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
8541cd1954c500ae163ff64c9567669a.jpg
634KB, 1100x1500px
>>8043852
>When the kiss broke, Kirito was in a state that could only be described as a drunken stupor. Half lidded eyes struggled to open so he could gaze at the woman, at the bewitching figure that had turned a confident, cocksure male into a mewling little boy. Though his vision was slightly blurred, both with ecstasy and tears, he could see the trail of saliva that kept their lips connected. He wanted that connection to stay, to be permanent. As he stared longingly at the lips they were attached to, he noticed her mouth moving, but heard no sound. His ears were filled with the rhythm of his pounding heart. A heart that was driven mad with lust for her. But, what it was good of him to keep his eyes open, to keep watching, because what he saw will stick with him for ages to come. Her mature, naked figure. Perfectly carved to be the very object of womanly sexuality. A whimper escaped through his lips at the sight, quivering the saliva trail a little. Then, what happened next quite nearly broke his mind. He felt something wrap around her the base of his cock, something silky yet alive. It wrapped around the pulsating member and tugged it in between her thighs. Every inch of his boyhood was wrapped in plump, heavenly bliss. There was no time for Kirito to enjoy it, for Bayonetta began to work the length. The boy was suddenly driven to the point of euphoria feeling the woman's thighs massage his penis, feeling the skin and the slight beads of sweat slide amidst the muscle. A sudden pulse caused a bit of precum to drip out, giving the woman's skin a small taste of the pleasure that she was sending the male into. A pleasure that reached a fever pitch when his lips was locked yet again in a third passionate kiss, one that put the first two to absolute shame. One that he did his best to try and keep up, to do his best to make her feel as good and loved as she was making him feel.
>>
>>8044040
>>8043989
This. Almost every character is being OOC when they do lewd stuff.
>>
>>8044062
Maybe next time, buddy
Okay nah
>>
>>8044052
>wearing underwear

What is this? Middle school?
>>
>>
File: THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-03.jpg (108KB, 660x605px) Image search: [Google]
THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-03.jpg
108KB, 660x605px
>>8044062
(???)
>>
>>8044052
I don't actually know, but from the logs, it was a she. One who had recently lost her daughter, and tried to upload her to a robot. Things apparently didn't go well, and I'm around with no memories of anything.
>>
>>8043799
(I'm more inclined to lizards myself. It's why I voted Narumi for Best Aidoru 2017)

>>8043959
(Yes, let's hope the stars align. I'm sorry to hear about your week but I do hope things get better for you. Sleep well!)
>>
>>8044067
Somewhere.
>>
>>8044097
Not him, but the guy you replied to is called Chat. Ignore him- he's an attentionwhoring creep.
>>
>>8044114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sriC7iOxwR8
>>
File: THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-12.jpg (82KB, 401x422px) Image search: [Google]
THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-12.jpg
82KB, 401x422px
>>8044089
But I'm not wearing a- I mean ew.

>>8044098
Oh good, thought we were gonna wrestle each other, but that's fine and dandy now...
>she looks at the robot, looking up and down, staring at her very well build body
Was her daughter a model or something?

>>8044122
(Okay?)
>>
>>8044038
Eh, honestly most of the anons are pretty bad character wise, but when you think about it, that doesn't really matter, they're supposed to be selfinserts who get to fuck their waifus. Although some characterization it would be really nice, cause there's a point where you just can't tell them apart.
>>
File: tumblr_mevz349Jx61rfjlumo1_1280.png (893KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mevz349Jx61rfjlumo1_1280.png
893KB, 1280x720px
>>8044130
>Nickelback
>>
>>8043959
I'm right here. Don't worry too much about the disappearing act! It's fine!
>>
>>8044130
No I have to go somewhere and cry...
>>
File: salut.jpg (513KB, 859x1259px) Image search: [Google]
salut.jpg
513KB, 859x1259px
>>8044147
that was the joke

I'm bored okay
>>
>>8043828
Mooty, when you gonna be free for lewding again?
>>
>>8044067
Fucking hell, you really are a little slut, aren't you? I'll try and keep those in mind when I come to make you my slave. Until then.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ojjxtx0KWe1u2pih1o1_1280.png (152KB, 550x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojjxtx0KWe1u2pih1o1_1280.png
152KB, 550x905px
>>8044108
Lizards pretty good.
>>
>>8044162
I-I'm not a slut, I swear
>>8044156
No!
>>
>>8044157
I am too but I have some dignity damnit
>>
>>8044144
>having a waifu

I had a waifu like you once. You know the rest...
>>
>no avas to mindbreak and worship your musky cock
>>
>>8044193
>Dignity
fronk do you know who youre talking to rn
>>
>>8044201
Nice job, you put out the Jinx bait
>>
>>8044141
I'm not entirely sure. From what I can tell, I'm based off a modified comms frame, but customized to look like her.. so maybe. Could be.
>Pivot slowly turns and shows off for the hell of it.
I'm Pivot, if you wanted to know. Or, if you prefer registered codes, PV-02.
>>
File: 8888.png (71KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
71KB, 500x464px
>>8044158
I just woke up, I am free in 30ish minutes. Might be a bit slow, minus8 will stream soon.
>>
>>8044197
That's what a quitter sounds like; are you a fucking quitter anon? If you are you should kys.
>>
>>8044191
He would play Nickleback while he would...molest me...
>>
File: When they speak to your Kirito.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
When they speak to your Kirito.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>8044197
>pours out a 40 for his homie
>>
>>8044223
That's a nice butt
>>
File: THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-19.jpg (300KB, 1187x907px) Image search: [Google]
THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-19.jpg
300KB, 1187x907px
>>8044223
Well PV-02, I'm Sticks! The unob- unoblit- unoblitr-... the unkillable badger! Now stop showing off, I might be unkillable but I ain't humble.
>>
>>8044191
Of course you are! What kind of person would get off to being stripped naked and tied up before a bunch of big, burly men? Men who would oogle and feel up your bound body while they talked amongst themselves and bidded who would be the lucky one amongst themselves to buy you right up and spend the rest of the night fucking their new property into the floor until they're just a limp puddle in their hands.

No one normal, I'll tell you that much.
>>
File: 5e0d93ec4098fc5191fbc571f4b1b50f.jpg (194KB, 1091x1108px) Image search: [Google]
5e0d93ec4098fc5191fbc571f4b1b50f.jpg
194KB, 1091x1108px
>>8044186
(We'll see what kinda wacky shenanigans my edgecat gets into later)
>>
>>8044242
I'm abit busy for a few more hours anyway, so don't worry 'bout it qt.
>>
>>8044248
I didn't quit. She did.
>>
>>8044267
Don't get involved with anyone from soft, or draken
>>
>>8044202
>>8044201
>>
>>8044202
Thaaaat's fair enough, yeah
>>
File: 51285200_p0.png (610KB, 629x722px) Image search: [Google]
51285200_p0.png
610KB, 629x722px
Was pixiv diving for this guys avi and found a few pages of nice Hotarus, so I figured I'd pass em along if Rancefucker was around
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=22438&type=all&p=3
>>
File: 1468018953831.png (68KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
1468018953831.png
68KB, 540x390px
>>8044274
O-Oh...I-I'm so sorry, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_o837pxeRJ31sxkih7o1_540.jpg (70KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o837pxeRJ31sxkih7o1_540.jpg
70KB, 540x720px
>>8044253
D:
>>8044265
Exactly! I am normal, I wouldn't get off to such wanton, dirty things! I am perfectly pure and innocent and the thought of being stared at and sold like some sort of possession is something that I simply do not think about, /ever/. Not me.
>>8044296
>Yells
>>8044298
H-hey
>>
>>8044258
It's a nice butt and it's my butt. And I like it.
>>8044264
Nice to meet you, Sticks. At the very least, you seem interesting enough to keep talking to.
>She stops turning and pulls up a couple chairs. She plops down in one, yawning.
You can sit if you want to. (you can leave your friends behind)
>>
File: ResetRance.jpg (214KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ResetRance.jpg
214KB, 1024x768px
>>8044299
Your tribute is accepted.
Thank you.
>>
>>8044330
I like your butt too.
>>
>>8044341
Many people like my butt.
(Quick question. Should I bring in more robogirl?)
>>
>>8044352
As in, other characters? You're free too, we have a severe lack of robutt.
>>
>>8044320
>Rapes
>Tosses to the anon's to use as fucktoy
>>
>>8044320
>innocent
>gives you a lollipop
>>
>>8044352
There's a good reason why people like your butt.
(Personally I think it's your best character. But I'm a robofucker so I'm bias.)
>>
File: THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-29.jpg (268KB, 988x1257px) Image search: [Google]
THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-29.jpg
268KB, 988x1257px
>>8044330
Okay sure
>one of her ears twitch, she heard something about leaving friends, but she chose to ignore it, she turns around and sits on one of the chairs
Some people can me a nut case, at least I'm a nut case with a free mind!
>>
File: tumblr_o82iu1HR7Q1t1h2mio1_540.png (172KB, 540x443px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o82iu1HR7Q1t1h2mio1_540.png
172KB, 540x443px
>>8044358
>Likes this
>>8044367
>Sucks suggestively on lolly
>>
>>8044352
Bring XJ-9 and I'll love you.
>>
>>8044337
Act fast, Rance is tributing his own daughter
>>
>>8044388
>Brands you until you call me daddy
>>
File: 1268634535701.png (70KB, 150x159px) Image search: [Google]
1268634535701.png
70KB, 150x159px
>>8044512
>Implying
Reset is not for any sort of awful activities.
Reset is for pets and protecting that smile.
>>
File: tumblr_nwlb7nxJrY1sqf8yho2_1280.jpg (68KB, 728x943px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwlb7nxJrY1sqf8yho2_1280.jpg
68KB, 728x943px
>>8044320
It's okay bab I'll kidnap you and fuck you with a bag over your head
>>
>>8044532
>Makes Reset's gem blue
>>
>>8044532
And destroying the innocence of when she walks in on daddy "wrestling"
>>
>>8044524
>Branding
>Implying that's not one pf my kinks
>>8044536
Promise ;^)
>>
>>8044532
What's a Rance if not for rape?!
>>
>>8044352
YES.
>>
>>8044536
That's what he used to tell me.
>>
>>8044532
Reset ava when
>>
>>8044320
Well that's good, at least. I mean, what kind of fucking weirdo would actually devote time out of their day to fantasize about such things? Like spending the rest of your life, or however long your owner feels like keeping your tight body at his disposal before discarding you like a defective toy, being used as nothing more than a living, breathing cumrag for your master whenever he frequently finds himself pent up? Or barely being given any time to sleep at night when your owner barges into your tiny room in the dead of night and wordlessly fucks you senseless for the umpteenth time that day before plopping you back down into a puddle of your own sexual fluids and going right back to bed.

But fortunately you're normal enough to avoid such degenerate thoughts.
>>
>>8044559
>she likes to get branded

My...my...cock!
>>
File: 649.jpg (1MB, 850x1174px) Image search: [Google]
649.jpg
1MB, 850x1174px
>>8044162
>The silky grasp on his cock never stops, squeezing him and wringing him out, to milk him, to force him to cum all over her thighs and make a white mess on them. Her lips locked on his, the never ending kiss is driving him crazy and she knows it. Bubbles of saliva began to from on the edges of her glossy lips, sucking on his tongue and mouth like she was doing with her lollipop but these suctions and laps of her tongue were filled with lust and desire. Bayonetta winks at Kirito, during the last moments that he kept his eyes open. The stamina of bayonetta is out of this world, she's a witch after all. Her free hands wander on his chest, one tugging his shirt upwards to reveal his flat, smooth and white chest to her. With his belly finally bare, she presses her breasts against him, rubbing her nipples directly on his skin. Both of her thighs tightens even more, sinking his dick very tightly on her plump legs. As his cock leaks more and more drops of precum, they help as a lube, to move her hips faster. It seems like Bayonetta is fucking him using her thighs, fucking Kirito's helpless cock. Her tongue keeps on twirling around on his, prodding and spreading the cherry flavour all over his taste buds. The gap in between her thighs is too thin now, just enough to slide his cock. Even with all of this, her plump skin milking his cock and the intense kiss, her clothes don't lose time. Each string is grinding on his lengthy, grinding on circles to drive him insane, to force him to moan and whimper like the girly boy he is. The silky touch of her clothes might be tooo much for him, since they are literally jerking him off on top of her thighs. One string traced up on his length, now totally wrapping everything, every inch of his cock. His cock head, his girth, everything is enveloped on it... She was decided to make him cum like this, to feel his powerful orgasm force its way out of the tight grasp.
>>
Why is macaroni salad so good
I could eat this shit all day
>>
File: rage.png (472KB, 571x430px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
472KB, 571x430px
>>8044552
That's why I lock the door when I am, ahem, pro-wrestling!
And buy her videogames to keep her entertained!

>>8044548
>Makes Anon's eye black.
>With a punch.
>Before stabbing repeated times.

>>8044576
FUCKING NEVER.

>>8044560
Rance girls are always acceptable.
With the exception of Reset.
>>
>>8044559
>Branding because I know it's one of your kinks.
for someone who claims to not be a slut you love getting raped, tortured, and mind broken alot don't you? :^)
>>
>>8044069
>>8044600
Think you mislinked there.
>>
>>8044601
All the boogers and cum
>>
File: IMG_7210.jpg (479KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7210.jpg
479KB, 800x800px
>>8044603
(All the girls are meant for rape, especially Reset, little girls are meant for rape)
>>
>>8044624
No, she was just attracted at anon's post more than she was towards Kitito.
Cucked again..
>>
>>8044624
(Yeah, I did.) >>8044069
>>
>>8044559
Any time you like
You can rotate between being a cumrag to vent frustrations into in the middle of the night and a smorgasboard to snuff drugs off of

>>8044566
There's always room for two
>>
File: 1565bb144adcc8d40c2fa52a81d0a92d.jpg (212KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1565bb144adcc8d40c2fa52a81d0a92d.jpg
212KB, 768x1024px
>>8044372
(I've gotta go, but I'll drop a teaser of the girl I was thinking of!
>>
>>8044628
That's a deep cut reference.
>>
File: 1270674179334.jpg (17KB, 278x224px) Image search: [Google]
1270674179334.jpg
17KB, 278x224px
>>8044632
Stupid little umbrella, don't make me go over there and ravage every orifice of yours.
Reset is for pure. ALWAYS.
>>
File: thighs.jpg (448KB, 880x1231px) Image search: [Google]
thighs.jpg
448KB, 880x1231px
>>8044586
Nmmh
I
Um
Yes, you're right. And I most definitely-- most definitely!-- Wouldn't think about what my owner would have inscribed on the heavy leather collar he'd have me wear. And it certainly wouldn't say something like "Pet" or "slut" or anything like that. Not me, only a slut would think that!
>>8044596
I-I
>>8044604
N-no!
>>8044652
Ffffffffffronk
>>
>>8044661
How?
>>
>>8044653
>skipping my post for you to do XJ-9
Your loss.
>>
File: IMG_7239.jpg (398KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7239.jpg
398KB, 700x700px
>>8044672
(Jokes on you, I'm gonna look at lewd pics of reset and sleep to them so I can have a wet dream!)
>>
>>8044690
Being passive aggressive gets you nowhere, you know.
>>
File: Thanks draw princess.png (427KB, 948x909px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks draw princess.png
427KB, 948x909px
>>8044632
I love seeing how far you came <3
>>
>>8044684
I'd say I could choke you but I know that's one of your kinks too. Surprised you don't like getting spat on while you get raped.
>>
>>8044689
It's from South Park.
I was mostly just meming
>>
>>8044713
...Did someone say I didn't?
I mean, er...
>>
File: IMG_7197.jpg (180KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7197.jpg
180KB, 850x850px
>>8044711
(I will become the ERP Jedi master!)

(But now I shall go look at reset porn and sleep, bye mama!)
>>
>>8044373
Greeting, small fuzzy person! Do you happen to have any recommendations for water filters?
>>
File: biker_by_zaeta_k-d5qpk4z.png (926KB, 762x978px) Image search: [Google]
biker_by_zaeta_k-d5qpk4z.png
926KB, 762x978px
>>8044684
Are we gonna :3c
>>
H-hello? What is this place?
>>
File: EyesRaep.jpg (33KB, 551x227px) Image search: [Google]
EyesRaep.jpg
33KB, 551x227px
>>8044691
>>8044728
That's it.
Your cute ass is forfeit.
I will ravage it next time I see it, you little slut.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 293x172px
>>8044742
RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! THERE'S HERESY HERE!!!
>>
File: THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-46.jpg (241KB, 860x849px) Image search: [Google]
THEY ARE GONNA PROBE MY BUTT-46.jpg
241KB, 860x849px
>>8044732
(Don't want to leave you dry but I have to sleep!)

>>8044742
(Aww son of a bitch, damn my sleeping time and busy schedule!)

>>8044753
(Bring it! And goodnight!)
>>
>>8044742
Come sit on my lap and I'll tell you all about it~
>>
>>8044705
And you being a prude makes you unfuckable.
>>
>>8044778
I'm not even the robutt, I'm just letting you know that you're being a faggot is all.
>>
>>8044742
>Protects her from Rance
>>
File: 58923975_p0.jpg (682KB, 1666x1298px) Image search: [Google]
58923975_p0.jpg
682KB, 1666x1298px
>>8044738
A-ah, if you want.

Did Hotaru want to try the thing?
>>
File: saywhat.jpg (122KB, 962x601px) Image search: [Google]
saywhat.jpg
122KB, 962x601px
>>8044742
Truly, some people are worse than Hitler...
>Clearing his throat and like a good father, Rance picks his beloved daughter for a piggyback ride.
Go home with your mom, Reset. Do that for papa and I'll gift you something expensive tommorrow.

>>8044776
>Shanks
>Repeated times
>With a Zweinhander

>>8044801
She's my daughter, you prick.
>>
>>8044728
>mama
NEVER stop calling me that
>>
>>8044798
>implying I was talking about robutt
I was talking about you, prude.
>>
>>8044819
>Pats the butt like bongos.
>>
>>8044684
It's a good thing you don't really take these things to heart because I can only imagine what would happen if you accidentally found yourself disobeying your master by speaking while being in use or forgetting to clean up after yourself the next time he comes back after plastering your body with strings of his seed! Otherwise he might just keep you locked in your room while your now cock-dependent body is left to writhe in sexually-depraved agony, with the only thing you're capable of doing being furiously grinding yourself between your legs in vain as you realize that the only thing capable of giving you pleasure anymore is master's thick, burly cock.

Fortunately this is all hypothetical, though.
>>
File: 8888.gif (25KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
8888.gif
25KB, 350x400px
>>8044268
[Are you still there, Anon-san?]
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 15 42 AM.jpg (69KB, 389x408px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 15 42 AM.jpg
69KB, 389x408px
>>8044819
(Okay Mama DMG night!)
>kisses her buttcheeks for good dreams
>>
File: 47.jpg (44KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
44KB, 541x960px
>>8044726
So branding, choking, rape, spit, bondage, exhibitionism.
And you're not a slut?
Maybe I'll have to make you scream how much a slut you are~

>>8044824
People can choose who they do and don't typefuck.
>>
File: 12d824634d18fa835139db43f8c75369.jpg (482KB, 700x1376px) Image search: [Google]
12d824634d18fa835139db43f8c75369.jpg
482KB, 700x1376px
>>8044600
>The poor boy was utterly entranced by this woman in every sense of the word. His body had given in entirely to her, how could it resist? The pleasure play of lips upon lips was passionate and powerful. His inexperienced mouth was doing its absolute best to keep up with hers, fueled with every last bit of boyish lust and need that coursed through his veins. His tongue, normally a tool of words, expressed his bliss and joy. What words couldn't say, his tongue did. The way it slid against hers, the way it supped deep of her flavour, that mature saliva that filed her mouth, that last remaining trace of cherry lollipop off her tongue. Still yet did he moan and whimper into her mouth. Sounds that increased in pitch and frequency when he felt her hands beginning to rub his nubile skin, a scrawny chest that couldn't possibly belong to the self-proclaimed Black Swordsman. Yet, this chest became blessed with Bayonetta's voluptuous chest, hardened nipples sliding against his, causing the boy to break the kiss for a brief moment to coo out a soft "A-ahh~" before falling back into her lips. A soft sound that didn't compare to the large amount of moaning that he was sounding out. Moaning because the more her clothing and thighs rubbed away at his cock, the closer he was to his climax. Not to say that she was doing all the work, for at this point, the boy's hips were awake with a desire to fuck that luscious skin. To rub his hungering member in between her thick thighs and coat them in his seed, to mark them with his youthful scent. But there was more than just her thighs that was rubbing away at his length, coaxing out the impending orgasm. The clothing seemed to have come alive, wrapping around every inch and tugging away, trying to milk him of his pent up cum. It was this that brought him to his end.
(1/2)
>>
>>8044860
Not him, but I could do something.
>>
File: fbc1acd3a7104afe3426eaf4f63d7c79.png (822KB, 796x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fbc1acd3a7104afe3426eaf4f63d7c79.png
822KB, 796x1000px
>>8044600
>>8044873
With a loud, passionate cry that was stifled into Bayonetta's mouth, Kirito released his seed. The woman's thighs became coated in the very semen she worked so hard to receive. Repeated shots of long ropes of white landed on her skin, some not even making it past a single centimeter. Some leaked out of the slit, leaking down the cockhead and running onto the clothing that wrapped around his cock. The cock that was throbbing with the sheer imipetus of his orgasm, an orgasm that would've brought Kirito to his knees, writhing on the ground if the woman wasn't keeping him pinned against the wall. The boy's hands shot out from the wall and held onto her for dear life. He held on like a little boy in desperate need for his mother, to hold on to him and help him through the intense climax that was driving him insane. His hips refused to stop shaking, his body kept shivering, the woman had coaxed out every bit of cum that he had in his body. At long last, he was done. The cum in his balls had emptied out, and he could finally relax. One last moan and Kirito let himself collapse, stuck in a haze between unconsciousness and pleasurable awakening.
(2/2
holy fuck did I get into this
i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did
like flat out my heart's beating pretty bad right now and I'm actually sweating)
>>
File: 8.jpg (63KB, 344x335px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
63KB, 344x335px
Wednesday, March 8 is International Women's Day. Remember to enjoy a traditional celebration of pegging from your favorite ava.
>>
>>8044815
>Waving her hands in the air she utters, she wanted to stay.
B-but dad, you are here! I want to be with youuu. And momma is busy right nooow.

>>8044763
Y-you scare me, sir.

>>8044770
(Always sleep at night.)

>>8044776
>Reset is dragged away by Rance.

>>8044801
W-why? He's my papa.
>>
>not yet ready for death
Pussies
>>
>>8044853
There's nothing to take to heart, I... I know these don't apply to me because I would never do such things! I can't even imagine being in a state of perpetual horniness brought about by some sort of forced cock-addiction. And I definitely wouldn't even consider humping any surface I could find in a fruitless attempt to get off while being punished. That wouldn't be being a good slut, anyway... Not that I would know.
>>8044895
You got it half-right. It should say:
Wednesday, March 8 is International Women's Day. Remember to enjoy a traditional celebration by raping and mindbreaking your favorite ava.
>>8044870
I don't know what you're talking about!
>>
>>8044899
>Gets a bimbo to distract Rance.
Now where were we? Oh yeah I'll show you around, come with me~
>>
>>8044954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBYmja577sk
>>
File: scratch2.jpg (24KB, 330x267px) Image search: [Google]
scratch2.jpg
24KB, 330x267px
>>8044899
Because this place, umm, is for grown-ups!
You're still a little girl and you can't be here!
>Clearing his throat, Rance proceeds to walk away with his beloved daughter on his shoulders.
Tell you what: When you're as old as me then you can be here. Deal?

>>8044895
I'll demonstrate my noble love for women in other several ways.

>>8044968
>Rance is almost tempted. Almost.
>Yet, despite all of his lecherous ways, he would never abandon his beloved daughter in a place like this one.
Begone!
>>
File: Squishy.jpg (7KB, 168x185px) Image search: [Google]
Squishy.jpg
7KB, 168x185px
>>8044954
>Checks a nearby calendar and writes down a note. Squirming happily when it realizes it's also on the sacred day of Rape.
>>
>>8044814
He seems busy with Rance. But I can still do some roughing up of my own
>>
File: ryan reynolds gay 2.gif (2MB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
ryan reynolds gay 2.gif
2MB, 400x244px
>>8045005
Pegging is the traditional celebration.
>>
>>8044996
I saw that movie as my valentine's date. I quite liked it!

But pegging on women's day is overrated :^)
>>8045016
Lewd af
>>8045020
One day...

But yea sure lovely. Would provide some exposition :^)

Did you wanna start or should I?
>>
File: ImperialGuardCadians.jpg (62KB, 774x530px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialGuardCadians.jpg
62KB, 774x530px
>>8044899
By the Emperor... she's been so traumatized as to become frightened by the Glorious might of the Imperium of Man... the poor child...
>>
File: 8888.png (38KB, 417x357px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
38KB, 417x357px
>>8044878
[Hello! Was there any character in specific you wanted to try out with? I currently only do minus8 and Golden Girl.]
>>
File: CfMP4ceWsAACKae.jpg (25KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CfMP4ceWsAACKae.jpg
25KB, 600x337px
>>8045042
I think we should keep to our long held traditions, set by a movie from last year.
>>
File: Jacket3.jpg (85KB, 459x467px) Image search: [Google]
Jacket3.jpg
85KB, 459x467px
>>8045042
>>8045020
>>8044814
Whoops, didn't see this.
desu, I might have to run in an hour or two, so I dunno how long I'll last.
>>
File: boba.jpg (344KB, 700x1094px) Image search: [Google]
boba.jpg
344KB, 700x1094px
>>8045076
We can do it another time, don't worry :)
>>
I'll blow you up!
>>
>>8045196
Jokes on you, I want to die.
>>
File: SayMyName.jpg (194KB, 1123x794px) Image search: [Google]
SayMyName.jpg
194KB, 1123x794px
I did it for Master.
>>
>>8044954
Fortunately you're innocent enough to not be fazed when you find out what happens when you REALLY get yourself into trouble, or even worse, outlive your usefulness! Not saying specifically you would considering you're oblivious to such lewd things, but you'd probably just end up getting dropped right back into the same auction house you were purchased from with no more than a rough shove from the master you pleased each and every night. They'd probably end up branding you as unfit for resale considering how stretched voided your once spry and tight womanhood was before your master made quick work of you. Then, sadly, you'd probably just end up being sentenced to a life of public use, letting a never ending stream of strangers use your broken and bruised body for whatever sick and depraved desires they feel like unleashing upon your ruined form that day. And the worst part is that for the rest of your days you'd never feel a single ping of pleasure from any of it, as your now long-gone master effectively left his stake on your will fully, both in body and mind.

But, like I said, such things are far, far beneath you.
>>
>>8045062
I don't really care. What are your kinks?
>>
>>8044895
>yfw you're not even sure of your favorite ava is into pegging
>>
>>8045278
Who is it?
>>
>>8045278
Who's your favorite?
Ask her.
Pegging from any ava is acceptable if she's not down. It is tradition.
>>
File: 1488721172227.jpg (469KB, 1000x849px) Image search: [Google]
1488721172227.jpg
469KB, 1000x849px
>>8045216
Leave your body to (undead) science
>>
>>8045278
Just wave that ass at them, how can they resist!?
>>
File: 1470871539843.png (59KB, 1855x189px) Image search: [Google]
1470871539843.png
59KB, 1855x189px
>>8045218
>>
>>8045076
Another time, it's cool

>>8045042
Gotchu senpai

>Blitzed out of his mind and laughing like a hyena, Biker fills the backstage area of a concert that had just finished with a little music of his own. The systematic slaughter of every security hand he ambushes becomes a beat of bodies dropping, until he finally arrives at his destination; Hana Song's dressing room.
Let's see that chicken looking fuck top this...
>The scars underneath his helmet ache for a second, but he brushes it aside as he draws one of his throwing knives, knocking on the door of the prissy little starlet. It's showtime...
>>
File: o.jpg (271KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
271KB, 686x686px
>>8044873
>>8044894

>Bayonetta smiles when he breaks the kiss to let out a soft moan in front of her. The sight was priceless for her, his boy was very acute and his lips trembling, filled with lust before he buries himself again against the taller woman. She quickly realized that Kirito was about to burst everything, his cock was already pulsating begging for a release, the release that it has been craving for. At last, is orgasm finally came, shooting powerful shoots through the strings of clothes wrapping his manhood. During his climax, the cloth doesn't stop massaging his whole length, focusing on the back of his glans to drive him insane. His cum kept spurting out of his cock, he was truly emptying everything he had. At the same time their kiss continue as she opens both of her eyes to see his girly eyes roll back the moment of his orgasm. Slowly he began to shot the last spurts, her thighs are now totally painted white. Bayonetta breaks the kiss for one last time but she keeps on pinning him against the wall to prevent him from collapsing into the floor. With a wide devilsih grind, panting heavily, she licks one side of his cheek before planting a kiss on it, leaving a mark on his white skin.
It seems like someone ate your tongue, again. Let's dance again sometime, shall we?

(I did enjoyed it a lot! A whole lot and I think you already know. Thank you for the session... And take care, If your heart beats a lot, someone might steal it.)
>>
File: tumblr_oec3ha4rTc1qc4oggo2_540.png (273KB, 540x763px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oec3ha4rTc1qc4oggo2_540.png
273KB, 540x763px
>>8045232
Ahh, you really think all that would happen? Of course, hypothetically, I would have to be able to please a man with more than just my cunt, right? I'm sure I would pick up on using my other holes quickly enough if I were as cock-addicted as you've been saying. Maybe even using my mouth would be enough for me to cum, as long as I was pleasing my owner like a good fuckpet. I'm sure he'd find some way to use me, right?

If such a thing happened.
>>8045351
>Lost in her Nintendo DS XXXL, Hana Song was oblivious to the carnage just outside her room. She'd hardly even heard the knock on the door. Groaning, the girl takes off her characteristic headphones and marches to the dressing room door. She'd told them to leave her alone during what little free time she had; D.Va needed to have a cutesy review for this game typed by tomorrow!
Yes, what? Didn't you hear what I told my... Manager.
>D.Va trails off as her brain registers the sight in front of her. Was that blood? Red stained the man's clothes, as if the fabric was supposed to be that color. His motorcycle helmet was covered in flecks of gore, and the pilot couldn't see through the visor. Her gaze went quickly to the knife in his hand. Light gun. Where was her light gun? Acting fast, she slams the door shut again, bolting for the pink gun possibly discarded in her Hello Kitty bag.
>>
>>8045469
(You know, for the amount of effort I put into these, I probably COULD have started a session with you. But sadly, I'm starting to fade right now. I'll plan on making you my toy sometime soon. Hope you enjoyed the teaser in the meantime. Have a good night, cumslut.)
>>
File: ahri.jpg (200KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
ahri.jpg
200KB, 850x850px
>>8045574
Thanks a lot, I did. :) You remind me of someone. See you round soon!
>>
>comes back
>checks thread
>sees it's still shit
>comments on it
Boy, this thread is still shit.
>leaves
>>
penis weenus
>>
>>8045726
dick stick
>>
>>8045759
cock lock
>>
>>8045709
>We have a new Bayonetta
Yeah, I don't think so
>>
>>8045800
fat cunt
>>
>>8045800
shlong dong
>>
File: tumblr_nwlb7nxJrY1sqf8yho1_1280.jpg (258KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwlb7nxJrY1sqf8yho1_1280.jpg
258KB, 905x1280px
>>8045469
>The door flies in with a crash, and a knife only just beats her to the bag, hurled just inches away from where her fingertips lie. The gore-spattered biker seems to enjoy the malice that his slow walk into the room builds up, but action is quick to come back to him, and with one hand he grabs Hana by the scruff of her suit and lifts her into the air.
Change of plans. We're gonna hit the road early.
>Without a second thought, Biker tosses the pop star over his shoulder like a burlap sack, making sure to get in a quick grope while he can. Cute little thing, she is. His burly arms keep her in place as he hurriedly exits the way he came, passing every corpse he'd snuffed out on the way in, until they arrive outside to a neon colored motorcycle.
Keep real quiet and still, and this'll end just fine for you. But try to fuck with me, and I'll drop you. I don't need you alive.
>>
Does jinx like gentle vanilla, or is she too big of a slut for pure shit?
>>
DED BREAD

POST CARDS
>>
File: 59073801_p0.jpg (555KB, 623x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59073801_p0.jpg
555KB, 623x1200px
>all this posting about dicks
>not one in sight
Weak!

>>8045919
>Does jinx like gentle vanilla
Anon....
>>
>>8045938
>Turned on by the thought of gentle vanilla lovin'
L.lewd...
>>
>>
File: Dick zone.jpg (1MB, 3584x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Dick zone.jpg
1MB, 3584x1792px
>>8045933
MAKE ME
>>
Good Morning ERP, how are you doing?
>>
>>8045983
HAHAHAHA! YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP!
>>
>>8045990
terrible
>>
>>8046002
In a good way or in a bad way?
>>
>>8045977
Elsa ava when?
>>
>>8046015
i want to die
make of that what you will
>>
>>8045938
>Gently vanilla futa
yespls.jif
>>
File: 1488531029883.png (280KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488531029883.png
280KB, 600x338px
>>8046001
GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>8045977
>>
>>8046068
>grabs fat butt
>>
File: 389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg (850KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg
850KB, 1280x960px
>>8046111
>Wiggles fat butt
>>
File: a pretty uncomf pose.jpg (172KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
a pretty uncomf pose.jpg
172KB, 850x1202px
>>8045919
All ya have to do is ask, Anon

I do vanilla, and I'm not a slut... ;; Just doesn't get my rocks off as much is all.
>>8045915
>Hana lets a few expletives fly as the knife makes her flinch in shock. The hairs at the back of the gamer's neck, concealed by the rest of the silky brown hair on her head, stand up as she hears the man's heavy-footed, languid approach behind her. Her fists clench, and she lets out a stubborn cry as her tiny body is hefted into the air with apparent ease.
Who are you?! What is going on?
>Hana shouts, voice hitched an octave higher as icy panic set her nerves alight. Her heart flutters and sinks as his fingers sink, however briefly, into the supple flesh of her ass. If it was any indication of the man's intentions...
>He marched them through the concert hall, dead and gored bodies passing them by. Hyperrealistic video game graphics and her own combat experience had inured Hana, somewhat, to death. It was never easy when it was someone she knew. And it was especially difficult when it wasn't a clean death. Every body they passed by seemed to be brutalized.
What do you need me for then?
>She croaks, swallowing the tears that stung her brown eyes. He didn't need to see them.
>>
>>8046125
>tfw want to erp but tired
next time.......
>>
>>8045726
cocky wocky
>>
>>8046125
*Shoves face in her chest.*
>>
File: 1488524901006.jpg (35KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1488524901006.jpg
35KB, 600x452px
>>8046186
>Want to RP but drunk
Someday..

>>8046208
>Pets titty monster anon
>>
File: irrelevant.jpg (90KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
irrelevant.jpg
90KB, 400x560px
>>8045933
only one
>>
>>8046202
Mocky Cocky
>>
>>8046324
You available?
>>
>>8046324
show butt
>>
>>8046324
either play dota 2 with me or go the frick 2 sleep fgt
>>
File: 58013775_p1_master1200.jpg (664KB, 935x661px) Image search: [Google]
58013775_p1_master1200.jpg
664KB, 935x661px
>>8046349
Not really, I never have the time when I want to do shit.
>>8046376
only once
>>8046398
maybe
>>
>>8046059
So do I, anon. So do I.
>>
>>8046184
>The bodies all look macabre and frozen in fear, as if he'd taken his time in getting through the guards. Her choked up voice hits a sadistic itch of his, and he proudly gives her ass a hard crack before answering.
Come on, aren't you gooks supposed to be smart? You're an international celebrity on tour, people would pay a lot of green to get you back and avoid political tension.
>Mounting the motorcycle, Biker soon brings it roaring to life. He drops Hana on the seat in front of him, making sure to keep a tight hold on her hair as he tilts her head back far enough to face him.
Of course, that's up to my employers. Maybe they want war. But either way, you're gonna stay with me a little while. We'll have some fun.
>Pressing tight into her, he soon kicks off and sends them jetting out of the alley, escaping the sound of sirens blinking in the distance behind them.
>>
>>8044860
>>8045062
Sorry sorry, got caught up with stuff IRL, but it seems like I won't be able to have any fun with ya' tonight.
>>
File: I love this skin fam.jpg (137KB, 850x542px) Image search: [Google]
I love this skin fam.jpg
137KB, 850x542px
>>8046551
>Her clothed rear wobbles with the spank, flesh stinging almost as much as Hana's pride. The pilot grits her teeth, her insides quivering in fearful anticipation.
Don't call me that.
>She spits, words thick with as much venom as the stubborn little girl could muster. The strange, awful man drops her right on the seat of the bike, and Hana scrambled to find a handhold. She yowls indignantly when he yanks her by the hair, but says little more as they peal away on the bike. Fun? She didn't like the sound of that. D.Va would just have to get free before his plans could come to fruition. And so, for the duration of the drive, she was quiet. Instead, her slowly-panicking mind began to think of a plan.
>>
File: 1488108605896.webm (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488108605896.webm
590KB, 1920x1080px
>>8046184
>>
File: so raise your glass.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
so raise your glass.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8046693
Kek, I've seen that but I didn't have it saved. Pic relevant, sort of
>>
>>8046398
Who the HECK are you?
>>
>>8046398
>>8046770
>Dota 2
That's Owain.
>>
>>8046715
>>8046693
I wish somebody played D.Va like in the actual fucking game, not a self-insert memeslut that spouts Korean every once in a while
>>
>>8046779
But it's not.
>>
>>8046785
Blame Mecha. He's contagious.
>>
File: 1466305487701.jpg (62KB, 534x456px) Image search: [Google]
1466305487701.jpg
62KB, 534x456px
>>8046785
It's a slow night, Anon. Here (You) go; some scraps that will probably keep you going
>>
>>8046785
>not a memeslut
>>
i touch my willy and a white stuff came out
>>
>>8046832
Nabiki ava when?
>>
Daily reminder that we need one.
>>
>>8046917
Nah.
>>
>>8046936
Yah.
>>
>>8046917
>Not AF Gwen
This loli meme needs to die.
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (483KB, 1000x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
483KB, 1000x1224px
>>8046917
Daily reminder that no, no we don't.
>>
>>8046991
>iphone user thinking their opinion matters
>>
>>8046979
This is the first time I've seen someone agree with me

Albeit petite/loli is pretty cute
>>
File: InyuEyes1.png (85KB, 403x138px) Image search: [Google]
InyuEyes1.png
85KB, 403x138px
>>8046991
>>
>>8046917
I get the feeling anyone who'd pick them up would either regret it, or wind up being complete shit.
>>
>>8046991
So...you're offering to be better than her?
>>
File: IMG_5618.png (913KB, 1118x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5618.png
913KB, 1118x627px
>>8046991
>Kagome

Would anyone a Kikyo or Sango? I've been thinking of picking one up since it's like the only anime I know sort of so it'd add variety to my card
>>
>>8047015
Fuck off, Chat
>>
>>8047024
This, absolutely
Like a Gwen ava while those threads were a thing feels like asking for trouble
>>
>>8047024
Anyone would regret it since Chat is a thirsty faggot for Gwen.
Well more than he is for literally everyone.
>>
>>8047079
What's better? No ERP or ERP with Chat?
>>
>>8047105
I'm not even that bad at rp. i just suck at spelling.
>>
File: 8888.png (12KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
8888.png
12KB, 600x700px
>>8045062
>>8046594
[I am sorry. I needed elsewhere. I will try again tomorrow, though. Have good nights, Anons.]
>>
>>8047105
No ERP. By far.
>>
File: Chad_2680af_6070717.jpg (36KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_2680af_6070717.jpg
36KB, 900x507px
>>8047015
>>8046991
>Swooces in front of Chat, eyeing the busty girl.
Hey baby, heard you were looking for a real man?
>>
>>8046817
>>>/gif/10159527
>>
>>8047105
>that rp they did with the furboy
It's rping by yourself pretty much
>>
>>8047138
Fucking hell that's some good shit Anon.
>>
>>
>>8047138
>/gif/
Good taste, easily the most fappable board on 4ch.
>>
>>8047138
>webm on /gif/
>>
File: IMG_3369.png (394KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.png
394KB, 640x898px
>>8047138
Aw, thanks hon! I thiiink I have that webm but I'm not totally sure. Here's some porn for your troubles, thanks for thinking of me <3
>>
>>8047203
The fuck are you looking at?
>>
>>8047225
I actually remember posting this one to that exact thread a few days ago. One of my personal favorites.
>>>/gif/10158919
>>
>>8047225
https://www.boards.4chan.org/gif/thread/10154451#p10189845
>>
>>8047421
>>>/gif/10189845
>#NotASlut
>>
>>8047446
The sound scared the shit out of me
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>8047709
>>8047709
>>8047709
>>8047709
>>8047709
Thread posts: 430
Thread images: 192

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.