[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /trash/'s favorite fast food restaurant and meal there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

What is /trash/'s favorite fast food restaurant and meal there?
>>
>>7968067
Sarku.

Chicken Teriyaki w/ Fried Rice, Extra Chicken.

Shame that literally the only location I know that has one is the Maine Mall.
>>
national chain: wendy's 10pc spicy nugs + fries + frosty
regional chain: culver's bacon cheddar butterburger + cheese curds + root beer
>>
>>7968067
My stuff is all semi-local so-cal stuff
In&Out for fast food burgers, just a regular double-double

but for a more a take out "meal" joint, I like Open sesame for delicious Mediterranean/Lebanese food (can't go wrong with a rice, chicken, yogurt and pickles in a pita wrap for a warm pick me up)

Also I love spicy tuna rolls from 29 degrees, Japanese place down the street.
>>
File: nacl.jpg (81KB, 412x831px) Image search: [Google]
nacl.jpg
81KB, 412x831px
fast food is bad for you
>>
>>7968615
yes and?
Doesn't mean you can't have it from time to time.
>>
>>7968615
fake news retard
>>
>>7968067
Deli burger
It's local so it's only where I live.
>>
Wendy's makes the best fast food in my area
>>
File: Big-Bucket.png (83KB, 450x260px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Bucket.png
83KB, 450x260px
>>7968067
We don't have much choices over here, KFC buckets. We're not much into burgers.
>>
>>7968067
Chick Fil A > Zaxby's > Wendy's are my top three
Keba is also pretty good
>>
>>7968067
for me its the mcchicken, etc.
>>
There's a burger chain ( Hesburger ) that I tend to visit since I got bunch of coupons.
I don't like McDonalds and experiences with Burger King have been poor.

As for some of the best fast food I've gotten overall, Mustafa's Döner Kebab while I was visiting Berlin. Kinda weird how long line was for this kiosk, but it was really tasty and cheap.
Kebabs around home tend to be kinda poor. There was this one place that was good, but it sorta degraded over time.
>>
>>7968067

Is Subway considered fast food? That carved turkey on herb n' cheese bread is a thing of beauty.
>>
>>7968067
>Traditional fastfood
This chicken joint downtown. It's a regular snackbar outwards, but it's really a fried chicken joint. It's got really crispy wings, and they're BIG wings. You get a lot for your money at this place. I wish they had twister fries, though. Chicken strips could be better, too. But the wing game is insane. And because they're a normal snackbar, you can also take some normal snackbar stuff. Still got to try their chicken kroket. I usually take the wings menu with something extra, like strips or a chicken burger.

>Take-out
The Indonesian joint downtown. We've got a few more, but I like this one the best. They make their own sambal, too. It's insanely spicey. Their rendang is great, their eggplant is great, pretty much everything they make is great. Except for the Brussel sprouts. I don't like those. Fuck, I love me some Indonesian food. Now I'm hungry. I haven't been there in a while.
>>
taco bell $5 cravings box is great
You also have to consider value, senpai
>>
Wendys is by far the best fast food
>>
If I'm looking for bang for by buck: Taco Hell
Chicken: Popeye's
Fish: Mc Donald's Filet O Fish (they're not that filling so I don't do that one often)
Fish but willing to pay extra: Captain D's
>>
File: Melt.jpg (54KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
Melt.jpg
54KB, 590x443px
Definitely Barbacoa tacos from the local shop in town.

But for chain restaurants, I guess Whataburger's patty melt.
Although I will typically pick up on the seasonal flavors instead.
>>
File: 1487081684687.gif (914KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487081684687.gif
914KB, 245x245px
>>7968067
>>
Between Zaxybs and Wendy's.

Zaxybs chicken is really good and their seasoned fries are some of my favorites without a doubt. Though I don't know if its just the one closest to mine, the drinks can be too sweet so I just get the water or a soda.

Wendy's has a nice selection along with pretty good fries, those there have a better texture with crunch to me and the right amount of salt.
>>
Panda Express orange chicken, goddamn it's amazing every time
>>
>>7974027
agreed. It's so good and so bad for you lol.
I also enjoy the honey walnut shrimp when I'm not in the mood for chicken. Shits good.
>>
>>7972008
>>7973629
Love me that $5 box. It's the shit when you get a burrito, taco and doritos loco taco. I miss the cheesy gordita crunch wrap, so bad but tastes so good
>>
>>7974188
Its bad only if you eat it a lot. Treat like that special monthly treat. Makes it taste alll the better when you dine.

Been doing that with my fast food for a couple of months and my ass has gone from "all fat" to "juicy". Though far be it from me to tell you how to do things anon.
>>
>>7974819
haha, naw yeah. That's basically how I do it too. I have lots of rice, soup and canned shit stocked up. Minimum cooking effort and still decently healthy.
Every once in a while I'll be too busy or just in need of something different and get myself a treat.
>>
>>7974859
Aww yeah, its good to treat yourself!

Just don't crazy and eat like seven cheese burgers from Burger King in a row lol.
>>
In-N-Out

Double double with grilled onions
Animal fries with extra grilled onions
Neapolitan shake

Gimme one of those and I'm good for the day
>>
>>7968067
Cane's
THE BOX
>>
>>7974632
Oh I love the boxes, but what I really miss is their Spicy Chicken Burritos. Supposedly the shredded chicken burrito is the replacement, but I haven't tried it to make a comparison
>>
>>7968067
Double Whopper (just the burger) from Hungry Jacks.

Usually only have that on a saturday arvo before drinking. I otherwise prefer to stay away from fast food.
>>
File: Braums-16.jpg (81KB, 644x590px) Image search: [Google]
Braums-16.jpg
81KB, 644x590px
1/3lb burger + bacon
med fries
choco shake
>>
>>7975338
DAT SAUCE THO
>>
>>7976353
>lb

fuck off
>>
tasty
>>
Good thread
>>
>>7968067
Chick-fil-a

Spicy sandwhich meal with a second spicy sandwhich on the side.
>>
>>7981288
you madman
>>
>>7982833
>implying
Gotta get dat protein bro, and the regular is too mild.

I do sauce it up with honeymustard, though.
>>
>>7968825
I think we all know what local means
>>
Arby's

Lov the ham samcihes there, same with them onion rings
>>
Anything with chicken strips
>>
>>7968067
I want this so badly
>>
Burgerking Chicken Fries and a Cookies and Creme milkshake
>>
A mcgriddle
>>
Five Guys burger with all the fixings.
>>
Now I'm hungry
>>
>>7968067
La Belle Province, a giant poutine.
Don't get me wrong, there are better poutines, but none from chains.
>>
Jack in the Box
bacon ultimate cheeseburger with some potato wedges

I dont get it very often because I dont want to be even more of an american stereotype
>>
A chipotle beef burrito
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.