[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games, vidjia or otherwise has trash been playing recently?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: 128_max.jpg (264KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
128_max.jpg
264KB, 1000x814px
What games, vidjia or otherwise has trash been playing recently?
>>
File: Hollow Knight Eating a Cherry.png (153KB, 617x728px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight Eating a Cherry.png
153KB, 617x728px
Hollow Knight.
>>
Trying to play Dark Souls. Just built my rig last night and cant get the game working. My favorite game ever and i wanted to play it on my new pc and currently can't get it working. Fucking ad about it.
>>
>>7955812
>ad about it
Meant to say mad about it. My fingers are too big for mobile.
>>
Finished Angels with Scaly Wings last night, nearly ODed on comfy feels.

I keep coming back to Titanfall 2, and will likely continue till Andromeda hits
>>
Super Robot Wars V, Yakuza 0, and just started on Bloodborne (yeah I know Im late to the party)
>>
Got back into WoW, and I've really been loving Night in the Woods.

Been trying to take over as DM for a little D&D campaign I had with some friends but I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and am lazy.
>>
>>7955812
I had some problems getting it to run as well. The port is really, REALLY bad. What issues are you running into specifically?

>>7955744
Still grinding on Overwatch. 2 camps right now: those that know what Bastion do and those that don't. I seem to get paired with the latter a lot and lose.
Good to see another anon plays Magic though. You as pumped about MM17 as I am? Got an early preorder right after fetches were spoiled and am pleased as punch even if they cancel it.
>>
>>7958639
Had to update some stuff. I got it running. Won't really be able to play till tomorrow
>>
ordered a overpowered beast of a machine from xidax a week or so ago, it's coming tomorrow, till then i'm playing warframe, dark souls 2, salt and sanctuary, dark souls 3, and other shit on PS4. if you wanna hmu my psn is TheCaravaneer. i also been playing mhgen waiting for double cross
>>
File: 20170302_025235.jpg (654KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170302_025235.jpg
654KB, 2048x1152px
Just got to play Grimdark Future: Firefight for the first time today.
It's an alternate ruleset for 40k that... removes a lot of the suck.

I'm trying to get people into it by building a few loaner squads.
Three in the morning, watching crappy Disney Sequals and painting models.
>>
Well, if you can't tell from the threads, there have definitely been a few of us playing Night In The Woods.
>>
Got back into WoW, and lately, I've been introduced to fighting games, pretty neat genre if you ask me, te input precision and the reactivity; Playing UNIEL and Skullgirls, mostly UNIEL, looking to play Persona 4 too, looks interesting.
>>
>>7955744
Spacechem.
I didn't realize until the 4th or 5th planet that you could have the red waldo import and export on the beta and omega channels

Shit was ridiculously complicated and unoptimized before I worked that out, but now shit's so much more simple to achieve.
Still have a long way to go before finishing the game though.
>>
re playing shadow of chernobyl for the 4th time but with mods to make it look different.
>>
>>7962261
Fuck yes, top tier taste.

What mods have you played with so far?
So far I've only really fucked with vanilla and AMK, but that said, I really feel that AMK nails the atmosphere perfectly, even if it is overall a little unstable.
>>
>>7955744
Rimworld, Crusader Kings 2 and Age of wonders 3.
>>
>>7958639
Lilliana of the veil reprint hype
>>
Starbound and Gungeon
I'm so alone
>>
>>7962555
>Starbound
I will still be angry at chucklefuck by the time I die, decompose, a necromancer revives my skeleton for its calcium strength and begins to destroy the world with his undead army.
Chucklefuck go die.

Gungeon's pretty gud tho
Except for the new boss in chamber 3, it's beyond pre-nerf tank boss levels of bullshit.
>>
>>7962664
I'm actually having fun with it, having some mods helps as well... But it doesn't help the loneliness
As for Gungeon, yeah fuck that new boss, but 4th floor is what really fucks me up, I have yet to defeat any 4th chamber boss
>>
>>7962727
>I'm actually having fun with it
I heard the updates added some "content" that makes the game a bit more fun to progress through, but that isn't really the issue, it's more that the way they fucked with their playerbase for years that's unforgivable.
Calling people trolls, banning them on their forums, and saying that they don't owe those people shit when they would ask about something they were literally promised in the kickstarter that they never delivered, meanwhile re-texturing the same content to squeeze the game as thin as possible while neglecting features they should have been working on for fucking years.

>But it doesn't help the loneliness
Can't see why it would, but I know the feel though.
I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin neet who hasn't seen or talked to any friends in over 6 months.
Some days it hurts, some days it hurts real bad, but some days, though rare, it doesn't.
And while living for the days life doesn't hurt, or simply hurts less is a pretty bad feeling, in knowing that both I, and you are not Chrischan, I have hope that even people like us can turn things around one day and find some kind of joy, or at very least peace in our suffering.
I believe in you, man.

>I have yet to defeat any 4th chamber boss
I remember that feel, don't worry though, the game has an incredibly subtle way of making the player git gud whether they like it or not after long enough.

I mean, unless your name is literally "Northernlion" at least.
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (184KB, 1100x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
184KB, 1100x850px
Cooping Dark Souls 2 with a friend.

League of Legends, basically only play Jhin adc unless he's banned or I'm forced into another lane. Game's so toxic.

Overwatch, I suck so bad at it but I keep playing it and now that I've gotten my stars people assume I must be good or something but I can't aim for shit so I'm stuck only doing decent with Mercy and Rein.
>>
Been going through some mech game binges recently. Just plowed through some Armored Core games and 100%'d what remains of Chromehounds. Got Steel Battalion on the list but it's not a forgiving game. Next up is to mod the OG Xbox I suppose.
>>
Spider solitaire, with physical cards.
>>
Binding of Isaac Antibirth.
Been playing Isaac's Awakening Challenge
>>
>>7955744
>>
Dota
mtg
WoW

EVERYONE WHO PLAYS MAGIC, GET IN HERE
>>
>>7955744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3TyLZT_Mqw
>>
Nioh.
It makes Dark Souls 2 look like a masterpiece in comparison.
>>
File: 1485136640659.png (583KB, 2630x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1485136640659.png
583KB, 2630x1108px
Elder Kings, pic related, got capped in a dying thead.
>>
why the fuck is everyone playing dark souls 2 and not 3? 3 was better
>>
>>7971674
>Implying 3 is objectively superior and therefore the game you have to play instead of 2
>Implying no poise souls is better than poise souls

I'm going to guess you either haven't finished DS3, or haven't played all the souls games and their PVP fully.

And, I mean shit, you can like 3 more if you want, but honestly, the opinion that 3 is better than 2 isn't exactly a massively popular one.
>>
>>7971786
PVP in every Souls game is absolute trash and not even worth spending a single second on.
>>
File: 1478050742424.jpg (143KB, 654x785px) Image search: [Google]
1478050742424.jpg
143KB, 654x785px
>>7971786
>playing dark souls pvp
>caring about it in any way
>implying souls stream doesn't automatically make ds3 20x better than ds2 could ever hope to be
>>
File: 1483075525567.jpg (532KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483075525567.jpg
532KB, 1080x1920px
Killing Floor 2, gotta make zed ded.

But my aim is shite and I cannot aim. Gitting gud is hard. Gunslinger is a quality class tho.

Games I wish I had right now:
Nier and Drakengard series. I only ever played Drakengard 1 and only got one of the endings (can't even remember which one, you fight the giant loli but I don't think I got the giant babies). It's just such a fucking weird cycle of games that's right up my alley.

Hyped for Nier 2 and the ascension of eternal waifu: 2B.
>>
Splatoon
>>
Pokemon
>>
>>7978344
Ew
>>
>>7963192
I'm curious how it forces me to git gud
>>
>>7980325
>Forces
But it doesn't and that's the weird thing, I don't even know how the game does it, but one day you're barely making it to the third floor and the next day you'll find yourself flawlessing the dragun and getting the lead god achievement by complete mistake.

It just kind of happens and it's pretty much impossible to explain.
>>
anyone playing with the switch?
>>
>>7955744
FO4 until I got tired of it, then back to Diablo 3 for a bit because a friend was playing it. I'm between games at the moment.
>>
File: DarkEU.jpg (47KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
DarkEU.jpg
47KB, 256x330px
>>7955744
Dark. It's a game where you play as a vampire, try to sneak until you get spotted and just say "screw it" and start running around exploiting the bad ai to get the game over with sooner.
>>
>>7983770
wasn't that game trash?
>>
>>7983770
kek
>>
>>7955744
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.