[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not planning on dropping any moon rocks, are you /trash/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: brianna wu.jpg (52KB, 970x450px) Image search: [Google]
brianna wu.jpg
52KB, 970x450px
You're not planning on dropping any moon rocks, are you /trash/?
>>
I do plan to murder most, if not all lunarians.
>>
File: LT4.jpg (79KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LT4.jpg
79KB, 1492x1080px
What? No, never.
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>7947737
Some tranny been ranting about SpaceX being a secret plot by the corporations to send Earth into a nuclear winter by lobbing rocks from the Moon at the planet.
>>
File: pk6g1Hl.jpg (151KB, 948x1342px) Image search: [Google]
pk6g1Hl.jpg
151KB, 948x1342px
>>7947737
Brianna Wu recently made the claim that space tourism is bad because she thinks if someone "dropped a rock from the moon" it would fall to earth and would have the destructive power of hundreds of nuclear warheads. She called everyone who made fun of her sexist and a "racist amphibian" before deleting all tweets about moon rocks.
>>
File: Stupid.jpg (68KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid.jpg
68KB, 177x219px
>>7948269
>if someone "dropped a rock from the moon" it would fall to earth and would have the destructive power of hundreds of nuclear warheads
>>
>>7944936
>still giving a shit about some cunt on twitter
>>7948269
this is pretty amusing though
>>
File: C5yfP1nVUAA4xO4.jpg (34KB, 638x449px) Image search: [Google]
C5yfP1nVUAA4xO4.jpg
34KB, 638x449px
>>
>>7944936
You're god damn right I am
>>
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>7948269
>Brianna Wu
literally wu?
>>
>>7948296
we can't prove its NOT true
>>
>>7949177
>she
>>
>>7949337
Yes we can.
You can't drop a rock from the Moon because the Moon's own gravitational field will pull the rock back to the Moon instead of Earth. You can launch a rock, but dropping it from the Moon to Earth is impossible.
>>
>>7949755
Also it would burn up on re-entry (just entry because it didn't start on earth?)even if you COULD throw it hard enough to escape the moon's gravity's
>>
oh my god this is real
>>
>>7949890
and "she"'s running for congress

what a fucking joke
>>
>>7944936
>google this stuff
>end up on some news site
>there's an article about feminists getting ticked off at bimbofication art
>they all think a bimbo's fake tan means that she's a "woman of color"
>the art is actually a bimbo turning into a normal girl

These people are never fucking happy, are they? Jesus Christ, I hate them so much. They don't even know what they're talking about. Oh, and get this: Dobson is mentioned in the article.

I would be quite happy for all the SJW's to be rounded up and shot. Now I know what 1930's Germans felt like, in the middle of a financial crisis with communists running around who had already tried to stage a revolution ten years earlier, and got away with a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>7949890
I love how she tried to play it off as being attacked by misogynists, and some doormat is defending her saying "she's just using sci-fi terminology, brah"

No, she isn't. She uses the word "gravity well" about ten times trying to seem smart about kinetic weapons. "Dropping rocks from the moon" is just retard-speak. It's literally impossible. And even if you give her the benefit of the doubt, it's still stupid. As in, you'd have to achieve escape velocity first.

When you start worrying about megacorporations on the moon, you've read too much shitty science fiction. I really loathe the fact the trolls like her speak for me as a science fiction enthusiast.
>>
>>7950694
ow the edge
>>
>>7949846
And even if it was large enough to survive re-entry, and even if it didn't splash harmlessly into the sea it would be so prohibitively expensive that it would really just be more effective to take up a boulder in a shuttle, face the cargo bay doors to the planet and let drop.
>>
>>7948269
She's officially pants in head retarded and the only solution is to send her to the moon..... With no spacesuit
>>
Reminder that this """"""""""woman"""""""""" is running for congress

https://briannawu2018.com/
>>
Shut up, tranny
>>
Launch him into orbit
>>
>>7951999
>challenging a mutli-term incumbent in the primaries with no party backing or campaign experience whatsoever
doa, the tranny card isn't enough
>>
>>7951703
kys you braindead liberal
>>
I have to wonder how much support it actually has from the democrat party towards actually running for congress?

>>7949323
The one and only.
>>
>>7958378
ow the edge
>>
Triggered
>>
File: 1487642229328.gif (2MB, 259x205px) Image search: [Google]
1487642229328.gif
2MB, 259x205px
>>
>>7959018
ow the edge
>>
>>7951703
Oh, fuck off, you commie bastard. You know what I want? Normal society with individual freedom. It's you cunts who are constantly going on about how the world would be perfect if you just got to inflict draconian punishment on anyone with the wrong thoughts.

A commie calling someone edgy is like a Jew calling someone a kike.
>>
does this bitch get progressively dumber every year?
>>
>>7961427
ow the edge
>>
>>7963118
People call her "Chris-chan with money" for a reason.
>>
Is she actually a confirmed tranny or is that just 4chan?
Just curious, she could just be fucking ugly but being trans would make sense. Lol

Even if she's not, she's really uncomfortable to look at, don't know why.
>>
>>7958774
none, considering "she" is running against an incumbent democrat
>>
>>7961427
all this projection, I never said any of that

you on the other hand say you want "individual freedom" yet you call for anyone who exercises that freedom and disagrees with you to be shot.

Do you not see the inherent contradiction there?
>>
>>7967193
>uncomfortable to look at
That's because he was an ugly dude who is now an even uglier and crazy dude.
>>
>>7967193
https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt
>>
>>7967358
ah, thanks. That makes much more sense.
They feel for the classic "it's my body that's the problem, not me as a person or any other aspect of my being" psychological pit fall.
>>
>>7967594
that's a good way to describe it
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.