[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pony cock vore thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: dat aftershot.png (820KB, 1213x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dat aftershot.png
820KB, 1213x1024px
pony cock vore thread
>>
Shrunken ponies used as urethral insert beads.
Goal of the task is to get the mare to cum them up before they all slip down to her plump balls
>>
Why is there a pony CV thread but no normal pony vore thead?
>>
>tfw no marecock to throw myself into in full and joyful knowledge that I'll get dissolved into pony cum for keeps
>>
>>7863688
You can post pony mouth vore here, too.
>>
>>7863688
Because no one bothered to make one.
>>
>>7862372
I love cock vore but dislike disposal. Unfortunately most content is disposal so I've got used to it.

Can't I just stay as jizz inside her balls forever? Or until she pregnates somepony? I'm also not a big fan of massive balls but hear me out.

I'm into samesize and I'm okay with the massive balls then, but I perfer them to shrink down to normal(ish) size rather than disposing of them.
>>
>ponies playing cock tug-of-war, in which they rub the tips of their dicks against each other's faces, winner is the first to pull the other all the way into their sack
>>
>>7863837
>you will never be the metaphorical straw that breaks the camel's back, the prey that pushes the pred's balls past the Schwarzchild limit and cause them to collapse into a black hole
>>
>>7862372
Wrong board
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>7863921
>it's a "he doesn't know that some dickhead on /mlp/ has unilaterally decided that pictures of ponies eating things are against the rules" post
>>
>>7863837
I should mention the massive balls part like the OP is fine by me >>7862372 but then you get stupid levels of them sitting on bigbag ballsacks or 10x their size balls
>>
>>7863869
mares vs stallions

mares win everytime somehow
>>
>>7864080
>but then you get stupid levels of them sitting on bigbag ballsacks or 10x their size balls
>>
>>7865991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
>>
bump b4 bed
>>
>>7863837
>you get CVed and jizzed into a mare
>when it's time for you to be born the pred starts fucking your mom and CVs you again
>and again
>forever
>>
>>7867725
unf
>>
Pony gets CV and turned into thick warm cum.

The predator stand on table and some pony sucks on their throbbing cock until they cum. Shot the load into a crowd of spectators

The one hit gets crowdsurfed up to be CV next
>>
>>
>>7870199
>The one hit
>one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.