[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it as good as it looks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18

File: 0121_full1.jpg (382KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0121_full1.jpg
382KB, 666x1000px
Is it as good as it looks?
>>
No. Nothing is ever as good as it looks.
>>
>>7854229
It doesn't even look good
>>
its a bit rough with its ridges, but yes
>>
>foreskin
ew
>>
File: puss_moth6.jpg (93KB, 727x600px) Image search: [Google]
puss_moth6.jpg
93KB, 727x600px
>>7854229
>every uncut dick ever
>>
>>7854229
>penis
Well it's gonna be pretty terrible then.
>>
>>7856213
>still trying to live in denial and trying to rationalise his mutilated penis to cope
>>
File: 01b.png (104KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
01b.png
104KB, 276x230px
>>7854229
Not as good as ur mom looks lol le eggsdee xD
>>
>>7854229
I have one. Large, specifically.

I absolutely love it, but holy FUCK it's thick. I can only take the tip, I legitimately don't know if the rest can physically fit through my pelvis. The thought of what the XL might look like scares me.
>>
>>7856233
I mean, I have an uncut penis Anon but yeah it still looks like that caterpillar.
Same size too :^)
>>
>>7854229
>uncut
>dragon
Why would a dragon be "cut"? Are there Jewish or Muslim dragons?
>>
>>7854229
I have a small one, it is my favorite toy.
I secretly wish that BD would make some nicely crafted normal cocks, just because I want to customize them with specific colors and whatnot
>>
what's the point of havign a foreskin on a rubber dick? you can't pull it around
>>
>>7856265
btfo(?)
>>
>>7856355
>rubber dick
I'll have you know, this 9 lbs of medical-grade platinum silicon we're talking. Not that your plebian ass would know the difference.
>>
>>7854229
No. It's even better
>>
>>7856317
jewish dragons can actually sell dragon scale for money
maybe its magic
like the most magic part of a male dragon,
>>
>>7856342
How easy is it to have a prostate orgasm with?

I want something that'll rock my world.
>>
>>7856342
>wanting to pay 80+ dollars for a colored dildo
anon, just buy a normal one, or go to like exotic erotics, they at least make them a hell of a lot cheaper
>>
>>7856342
There's the ultimate fantasy
And the anthro dragon is pretty normal
>>
>>7857043
To be fair, they apparently are very durable.
Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in ur butt.

Don't know what it's like in comparison to normal ones, but it's always brought up as a selling point.
>>
>>7857355
its just silicone
>>
File: 2017-02-22 02.22.53.jpg (3MB, 7292x2582px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-22 02.22.53.jpg
3MB, 7292x2582px
>>7854229
i've got one or two or a few

>>7857368
its just the best silicone on the market, bar none
>>7856409
hes right
>>
>>7858234
How is Flint? Is it worth it?
>>
>>7858234
Which one is your personal favorite?
>>
>>7858234
jesus bifag where do you work
>>
>>7858234
nice storm trooper
how much it run you?
>>
File: RexGoodBoy_stock.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
RexGoodBoy_stock.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>7858234
> not a single dog dick

i am disappoint
>>
>>7858234
Which one of the penetrateables is your favourite?
And how big is your dick?
And why does nobody ever say how big their dick is when reviewing the penetratables
>>
I have medium one in soft. I takes a lotta time to warm up to take it, but when I manage it's really, really good.
>>
File: 00422_full.jpg (666KB, 1000x645px) Image search: [Google]
00422_full.jpg
666KB, 1000x645px
>>7860171
Not OP but Hazel is the best one they make by a huge margin
>>
File: lastone1_full.jpg (359KB, 1000x528px) Image search: [Google]
lastone1_full.jpg
359KB, 1000x528px
>>7860171
Most of them are really tight and if you let go of them they'll push you out and slip right off your dick. The nice canine bend inside Hazel makes it stay firmly in place, it almost feels like it tries to suck you in deeper.
>>
>>7858688
its fun
>>7858856
i realllyy like nox the night drake
>>7858938
NEETbux previously, now software engineering
>>7859300
chinkchonk copy, so like 40 usd
>>7859352
i just like dragons tho
also ive got the bruiser the fusion, kinda counts
>>7860171
my fav is by far the dragon's muzzle, the male version.
people don't post their dicks because who'll belive them? i'm a solid 8 by 6 inches. believe me? yes? no? i don't care
i love the mouths and the dragon pussy. the pussy is great for also doing slitplay (shove a small in the back and frot inside with it and tons of lube)
i don't like the butts as much because at 6inch diam they're WAY TOO TIGHT
>>
>>7860517
What is the size and firmness of your Nox? What makes you like it so much? I can't decide between a large Echo or Nox.
>>
>>7860714
medium/medium
i really like it because it boops my prostate in just the right way, essentially

also the color was an instant love, got it as an adoption
>>
>>7860466
Even with the issues with tearing?
>>7860497
That bump does look pretty sweet, bet it'd feel awesome on the frenulum
>>7860517
It's the internet though, why would you bother lying about dick size, especially if you're reviewing sex toys? Either people believe or they don't, but I'd they don't believe you why would they listen to you?

And yeah I was looking into getting one of the pussy or butt modeled ones since the mouthes kinda creep me out a bit but haven't decided yet, maybe Janine, but the lack of really good reviews makes it hard to justify dropping nearly 250 Canadian pesos.

6.5x5ish if anyone of a similar size has any other input
>>
File: salespage_werewolfmuzzle1_full.jpg (229KB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
salespage_werewolfmuzzle1_full.jpg
229KB, 1501x1000px
>>7861140
Natascha is the one that has real problems with tearing, I use my Hazel a lot and it only has minor wear around the opening.

Just make sure you keep your hair out of it, because pubic hairs that get trapped in the opening will slowly saw through the silicone on all the models.

By the way they recently reintroduced the wolf muzzle, I had to get one just for the looks!
It doesn't feel that great though.
>>
>>7861204
>Natascha is the one that has real problems with tearing, I use my Hazel a lot and it only has minor wear around the opening.
Both do tear though
>>
>>7861256
>>7861204
ive got a Janine (original model) since 2012, been abusing it like there's no tomorrow and there's barely any damage, and that's with my 8x6 cock. that one's a keeper
>>7861140
canadian too, and i know that feel of being pounded hard by our maplebucks.
at your size girth shouldn't be a problem. duke's butt is real nice for ass. but the janine and the muzzles are def. my favs
>>
I'd love to get a Hazel, but there's no way I can justify dropping $130 on a single layer, single hole toy which is known to be less stimulating than a $20 onahole just because muh custom made. I imported my Magic Eyes Cocolo for less than that and it's a 5 pound, dual layer semi-hip. How does BD get away with it?
>>
>>7861575
>How does BD get away with it?

Furries are known to be pretty autistic with their money
>>
File: 0132_full1.jpg (487KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
0132_full1.jpg
487KB, 1000x746px
>>7861575
Like most furries, I like to fuck dogs and I lose my erection at the mere sight of a human vagina so I am more than willing to pay the premium.
>>
are there videos of bad dragon dildos fucking bad dildo masturbators?
>>
>>7861575
Has partly to do with the materials, all BD stuff is made from platinum cure silicone which is completely body safe and effectively nonporus so cleaning is a breeze and there aren't any little holes for bacteria and such to get stuck in.

Pretty much everything else on the market is made from some kind of TPE which feels pretty awesome but it is super porous and will react chemically to various things, and leech plasticisers, which are really bad for your body.
Tenga impregnates their materials with silver to kill bacteria but it's still porous, even though it is very high quality material

Silicone is also incredibly durable once it cures, so their toys should last much longer than anything that isn't made from silicone.

Also the fact that they have cornered the furry/fantasy toy market, they can basically charge whatever they want, and theyre a small American company, so their overhead is a lot higher
>>
>>7857013
I came close once, but no dice.
Also if anyone has an easy method for preparation, It would be nice to hear. I've been lazy lately and it is a hassle for anal play.
>>
File: tys1 (4).jpg (183KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
tys1 (4).jpg
183KB, 1080x720px
how does this make you feel
>>
>>7862251
Makes me want a silicone penis inside me.
>>
File: 1472893522550.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472893522550.png
224KB, 500x500px
this thread makes me so fucking horny holy shit
>>
>>7861575
I'd definitely be willing to pay that price after purchasing a cheap sex toy recently.
The damn thing is already falling apart after 4 uses and the material is just awful.
>>
>>7862251
jealous because my dick is too big for fleshlights ;_;
>>
>>7862763
are you the anon with the big shaft and little tip?
>>
>>7862786
nah i mostly just lurk here
>>
>>7860466
It feels great, but the lips rip really easily. But honestly who cares about the lips, it's the pattern inside is what your using.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 1500x1245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 1500x1245px
I really want David or the Snow Leopard, but I can barely fit a tampon so I'm starting out small and cheap to see if I even like penetration. I bought a custom worp the blink dog from newfolklore silicone. It's going to have a lavender base with a pink shaft and it's arriving early to mid March. I picked it because it's about the size of a BD lil squirt, but much cheaper. Plus, it has a knot which is a real turn on. I'm not sure if I should go right to a BD small David after this or if I should go for something a bit smaller. I don't want too many dildos though, so I want to take as few steps as possible to get to the point where I can take a BD medium.
>>
>>7854229
i never liked the term "uncut" how about natural, normal, or unmutilated?
>>
>>7854229
this looks yummy as fuck
>>
>>7863313
I've never heard of them but that looks cute

I think a medium razor might be a nice step up from there, they aren't too big and they've got a really satisfying knot. That was my first toy and I still use it
>>
they need to hurry up with a pony/horse muzzle
>>
I bought one of their horse cocks ones at medium size and medium firmness and it wasn't stiff enough to go in pooper. I tried several times and it just bends into itself. I've been meaning to get another one in hard firmness. Is it even that much of a difference in strength? Any Recs?
>>
>>7868102
Are you sure that it is a medium?
>>
>>7862236
there is no easy preparation, shit happens unless you flush it out with an enema before hand. if you want to be lazy use a towel and a condom.
>>
>>7868169
Medium Tucker, The wide tip was probably the biggest problem
>>
>>7856317

aren't all dragons jews?
>>
>>7854229
I have one in medium and it's easily one of my favorites. It's as good as it looks.
>>
>>7868102
>>7868356
The head is a bit bigger than the shaft, mine does that before suddenly popping in
you might need to stretch/loosen up more for it
>>
>>7862236
Easy prep: acquire medical procedure to bypass the lower intestine without removing it, lube up, ???, profit.
>>
>>7860517
nox is my LEAST favorite. Its the only one I own that hurts. The best is Echo imo
>>
>>7872082
What sizes and firmness are they?
>>
>>7862763
really, how big? I'm 7.5" and pretty girthy and they are fine
how big are you
>>
>>7863313
what the heck, these are cute and cheap
>>
>>7872194
all mediums except for soft ultimate fantasy. Mediums in Nox, Echo, Crackers, Razor, and chance. UF is in large.
>>
I kinda want a BD toy, but I don't even know if I enjoy penetration.
>>
File: salespage_rex01_full.jpg (128KB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
salespage_rex01_full.jpg
128KB, 1501x1000px
>>7873450
I bought all their dog dick models mostly just to own them and appreciate them, I've only tried to use them a couple of times though because it turns out having shit shoved up your ass doesn't actually feel very nice. And the smell is horrible. It lingers for days and weeks even after you sterilize the dildos by boiling them.

If you're a male you should only get the penetrables imo.
>>
>>7873585
>anal penetration doesnt feel nice
>gets shit all over the dildo
>males shouldnt do it

holy shit. you have to douche you know. and a boiled silicon dick feels a+ so i dunno what youre goin on about
>>
>>7873585
>It lingers for days and weeks even after you sterilize the dildos by boiling them.
Nature's bleach, sunlight, will take even the worst of smells out of one of those in a day or so.
>>
>>7873668
Douching feels even less nice IMO and is a huge inconvenience, sure it gets rid of most of the really gross shit so the dildo doesn't come out covered in it but the smell is still there. It will always be a compromise, you have to take the bad with the good. I suspect you get used to the smell and even start to like it if when you start associating it with sex and orgasms, but I just don't think butt stuff is for me.

>>7873699
now I'm imagining a row of dragon dildos hanging on a clothesline in full view of the neighbours, I like it
>>
>finish using multiple BD dildos
>post-fap low mixed with the realization that I have to clean them all now and can't just go to bed
I love/hate these things
>>
>>
>>7874541
I'm counting at least 20 employees in that giant office/warehouse, that's nuts.

Do we even have to feel weird about buying dildos with knots anymore when they are this mainstream?
>>
>>7873736
Depends on diet dude. If you don't eat mcdicks for every meal then you don't have to deal with as much shit. I barely ever have to douche.
>>
>>7874541
Not gonna lie I was expecting a fursuit. Kinda let down.
>>
>>7873736
I put cologne on a paper towel and left it in my dildo box. Now everything smells like pine.
>>
>>7874541
the most dirty thing in that video is that they use adblock. think of the companies you are killing.
>>
>>7873736
>but the smell is still there
There shouldn't be any smell if you're douching properly.
>>
>>7874617
This. So much this. Get enough fiber either through food or supplements and you'll be getting the holy no-wipes poops and the ability to just shove stuff up in there without much douching
>>
>>7873736
>>7873585

If you dont lube ENOUGH, dont stretch with fingers slowly, dont use relaxation techniques and dont take your time to clean thoroughfully of course its not going to fucking work.

Your first dildo was a huge knotted dog dick too, what the hell were you expecting? You must always start with fingers, then a buttplug, then a normal human dildo, THEN a monster cock.
>>
>>7878135
I assume you have a lot of experience in this field, dont you?
>>
>>7878135
I went from fingers, to fist, then a monster cock.
>>
>>7878135
This was actually my progression

This anon is correct
>>
>>7874541
Da fuk?
>>
>>7862763
I'm in the same situation, I was actually gonna ask you guys what toy you'd recommend for someone on the larger side (a little over 8 inches and pretty fat). Me and my SO have been having problems and I need something that doesn't have to go to the ER when I fuck it.
>>
>>7880354

Post your dick
>>
>>7880535
If I post my dick will you give me toy recommendations? There's one Tenga product that will fit me but it looks shit. Fleshlights seem really expensive and hard to clean. Everything else I've looked at is only gonna take me half way.
>>
>>7880925

Maybe, you're talking of having an actual magnum cock, there's probably some heavy duty penetrable out there but it really depends how wide we're talking about.
>>
>>7858234
>pak storm trooper in the bg
Shit taste. Paint looks off though. What are the runners in the back for? I'm guessing a SW kit?
>>
Has anyone given one of those inflatable dog dicks a go?
>>
>>7881380
Yes! I have an inflatable vixen, one of my favorite toys. Really intersated in primal hardware's inflatable wolf one, too. I saw a review of it on youtube by a man named Sexbad, at one point he pumps the shaft while the air lock is off, so you just watch the shaft pulse at the knot and its hot as fuck.

As for the inflatable vixen, my only issue is that it's so fucking smooth. I like crazy and exotic, so the feel of it is very boring, but that also is why it makes a great warmup toy. It's nearly the same size as a medium rex from bad dragon, but once you get it in and start inflating it, it's a real joy. Also makes for a fun plug. So far i haven't seen any damage to it from use, it's a lot sturdier than it looks.
>>
>>7881452
They are fascinating to even look at. I've heard that even the inflatable part is quite sturdy yeah, seeing as how you can do like an insane 10-13 pumps for the larger sizes.

Wish I had the money to buy one.
>>
>>7881482
Honestly, stalk the second hand section for adult toy forums. Places like BD are generally filled with people who are pretty clean (though, make sure you check through past posts and shit), and its a lot better than having to buy at full price.
>>
>>7881508
>second hand toys
no, never ever
>>
File: SAM_1260.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_1260.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
>>7881088
Alright, now what should I buy?
>>
>>7882271

Oh wow anon, you're all head.

I'm pretty sure you're not beyond the limit to use any of BD's comfortably though, you'd need a complete chode for that. Just don't pick any with too many curves.
>>
>>7882271
Your exactly like me anon. Got a huge head and thick shaft. From BD the dragon muzzles and pussy will take you and youll love it.
Dont get the butts. They're too tight.

You wont tear them too bad and they last a while
>>
>>7854229
[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]
>>
>>7882645
>your
>>
>>7882576
>>7882645
Thanks lads, these seem like they'll fit.
>>
Eww
>>
Can someone teach me how to knot a Large rex.
I try to stretch my but with my hands but it feels like there are only bones in the way and I can't push past them. What do I do?
Its not so much that it hurts or anything, i just can't shove the damn thing in there. Having a non firm base doesn't help either.
>>
>>7891862
Are you sure it's actually an issue with the knot itself not being able to go in, or are you perhaps hitting a wall inside that it doesn't want to work it's way around?

I know that's the issue I'm having with my XL Rex, though I did jump ahead to that probably much more quickly than I should have.
>>
>>7892770
Yeah it feels like a wall really. Like when I first started it with others it hurt but then once you've stretched and relaxed its easy. Now it just feels impassible. It feels like bones are in the way and they just won't move.
>>
>>7892798
It might be that you can't get it to make the bend quite far up inside you, and that's the issue rather than not being able to stretch your hole wide enough. If you can figure out if that's the problem, looking into some considerably longer, but thinner and more flexible toys to help you work that bend out a bit is apparently a good idea.
>>
>>7893024
Nah no way. It certainly isn't depth. I have a longer Chance that I can take all of. Its definitely the knot just seems to wide to get in. The obstruction feels near the entrance to my butt, not the end.
>>
>>7893047
Well, maybe look into an inflatable butt plug of sorts to slowly work your self wider down there.
>>
xl chance is a good beginners toy
>>
>>7894460
thats a bit of a stretch
snork snork
but no
I had a small flared chance and man did i have issues my first time
when it actually popped in it was heavenly
the pullout was just an instant nut, i didn't even get to fap that much
i can't imagine taking an xl the first time
>>
>>7882271
noice
>>
>>7893047
Rex's knot is just super abrupt. My large Rex took me ages to knot for the first time. It takes a shit load of grinding against the knot with your free hand underneath to keep it propped up. You'll get there anon, practice makes perfect
>>
>>7894834
its well worth it
>>
File: 00228_full.jpg (541KB, 840x1000px) Image search: [Google]
00228_full.jpg
541KB, 840x1000px
>the dildo you want is never available as a flop
Being a cheap bastard is suffering.
>>
>>7873585
idk what the fuck you're on about, but I've had more than my fair share of fun with my toy. The thing is amazing, I had my first hands free orgasm using it.

(The toy I'm referring to is Bumblehooves)
>>
My room is a bit cold, what are some ways to warm up a penatrable?
>>
>>7896937
With warm water.

What else?
>>
>>7859352
Got an XL one, it's my favorite toy by far. Knotting him is the best part of the day.
>>
>>7899079
Tell me your secrets, how do I get past "The Wall"?
>>
>>7899333
I'm not sure if I know "the wall". But if you mean what I think you mean, then try playing with a long but rather thin toy. Like one of those double end dildos or maybe exotic erotics orca. I had both and they did a good job getting me used to be penetrated past that point I think you refer to. Once you're comfortable with that, lager toys will pass there way more easily then.
>>
>>7868393
>hordes their gold
>feels that they are superior to every other race
>hides in caves
>big ol snoots
>>
>>7899490
Any you'd suggest other than the Orca? Would that new "double dog dare" perhaps do a similar thing? I'ts obviously not as lithe and likely flexible as the Orca, but still looks more like a toy I'd be interested in more than just "training".
>>
Okay thread, here's a question:

After getting used to these massive dildos, what would an average five inch cock feel?

Nothing?
>>
>>7899782
I think you can achieve the same effect with any toy that fits the long and thin description, maybe EE's monster buck or the giraffe. I just recommended a double ender since they're cheap (I didn't like to invest much in training toys either) and the orca since I have a huge fetish for cetacean dick.

>>7899818
Severely underwhelming I'd say, if anything at all. But maybe that's just me. If I'm gonna get rutted by animal dick, I want to feel that the morning after (or at least some hours of afterglow).
>>
>>7899782
>>7899982
Only thing I'd add to that is: If possible, always go for a suction cup. Getting plown from behind made it easier for me at least, since you know, hands-free and you're more relaxed generally.
>>
>>7899982
>If I'm gonna get rutted by animal dick, I want to feel that the morning after (or at least some hours of afterglow).

So I'm basically fucked if my boyfriend is already used to ten inch dildos.
I really wanna make him walk in a limp the next morning. ;w;
>>
>>7900803
If they take massive cocks on the regularly, as in multiple times a week consistently, it's may be pretty underwhelming. On the other hand, if they only toy occasionally, and haven't done so with something massive in a little while, things tend to contract back close to their default state, so they'd have to work their way back up and as such an average dick would feel pretty good.

Likelihood to get them limping at that point however, is rather unlikely.
>>
>>7899818
Still plenty of fun. I can relax way more when I'm playing with a dildo than when I'm getting fucked, so I still feel it. Plus, if you stop toying for 2 weeks, you're practically a virgin again.
>>
>>7902446
Which i could never do. half a day without wanking drives me crazy already if I'm not distracted properly. Two weeks without a toy? Next to impossible. Last time I even brought my Rex overseas.
>>
>>7897586
Maybe one of those usb onahole warmers, might not be long enough though, most Japanese made onaholes are a bit short
>>
>>7881359
Kingdom Death Monster sprues. All OG expansions, most in some form of assembly or other.
paint may indeed be off, its a chink knock-off. didnt like the model enough for the 200+$ price tag but 40$ shipped from chinkland is fine
>>
>>7900938
>>7900803
just fuck him until his knees buckle under him then keep fucking his face into his pillows until he moans for deliverance from all the angels of hell

THEN nut on his face for good measure. guaranteed he'll limp for a bit

otherwise you can try and get one of those weareable cock sheats but that's just admitting your tool can't get the job done. besides, they're a pain and don't work that well
>>
>>7899818
IDK
you could use a strap-on sleeve, maybe?
>>
>>7854229
Only thing I'm curious about this is can the foreskin pull back. If it can then I'm impressed.
>>
>>7858234
I want to break into this house and steal all those dildos for myself.
>>
>>7854505
Truth :(
>>
>>7913262
lol
imagine trying to clean silicone foreskin
nah man its stationary as fuck
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (958KB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
958KB, 3568x2000px
Obligatory
>>
>>7913496
Are you even able to fit that Flint?
>>
>>7914113
I was able to get the head in and up to the first plate during my last session. Aside from that, I can hilt every single one of my other toys now.

Flint is a monster.
>>
>you will never fuck a cute boy's ass after its full of hot sticky lube
>>
>>7914229
Flint is around one size larger than the other ones
>>
>>7913286
fuck try it m8 i'll fite u, i'll rekt ur ass
*teleports behind u*
*stabs you in the buttcunt with medium xar, no lube*
pssh, get out my house, kid
>>
>>7922256
>walk out of house
>remove xar
>"break in" again

repeat
>>
Small Flint, Medium Nox or Medium Bumblehooves for best anal pleasure?
>>
>>7923872
I love my medium nox
>>
>>7899650
>holy fuck you're right
>>
File: 895756.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
895756.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
related
>>
>>7896128
Oh hey, I got one of those in the last independence day sale, it's tons of fun! You could check the adoptables, most of them just have a small defect like a bubble or two in the base and they're usually much cheaper.
>>
>>7899818
Like an actual cock? probably fine, usually the funnest part of sex is the actual context (the person, the way they move, the other things they do while fucking to add to the actual dick), so even if the size is underwhelming the intimacy is still better than a toy could ever hope to be
>>
>>7899982
>EE's
is that another company from BD or a subset of it?
>>
>>7915050
>implying I don't want that to be my ass
>>
>>7931191
EE is a separate company
>>
>>7931318
where can I find them?
>>
>>7931352
exotic-erotics.com
>>
My custom from Newfolklore is finished and they sent me a pic on imgur so I can give them the ok to ship, but imgur is down right now so I can't see it. ;-;
>>
>>7928756
ive never thought of that...
>>
>>7928756
>>7933018
I tried it when i still had lilly the raptor. I wasn't ever able to fit it all in because it was way to thick, but boy was it fun to try! Would love to try it again with a partner.
>>
has anyone tried the silicone nozzles masturbators? there aren't very many reviews of them but the ones there are speak very highly of them.

http://siliconenozzles.com/ED-Stim-Sleeves_c13.htm
>>
bump for dildos
>>
>>7932049
How about now??

>>7933936
I did it with my Natasha, pretty fun
>>
>>7896128
Oh hey, I actually got the experimental model of that one. It was a really cool flop that was 8 firmness at the tip and 2 around the knot, I'm super happy with it. The wait is worth it anon
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.