[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For real though, did he do anything wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: Adolf_Hitler-1933.jpg (53KB, 227x328px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Hitler-1933.jpg
53KB, 227x328px
For real though, did he do anything wrong?
>>
>>7853368
He didn't kill himself earlier
>>
>>7853368
Loads. He started a two front war with Russia for no reason. He allied with Japan and declared war on the US.
He stopped development of first assault rifle.
He had a policy of never surrendering or falling back. Costing him countless soldiers.
>>
...Putting aside moral, ethical and ideological concerns, his strategic demands were a major issue. He demanded design features geared towards noise-generation in his planes, which both hampered efficiency in the engines and made them easily detectable. He encouraged the destruction of artwork, literature, textbooks and structures which had significant historical, educational and cultural value. He allowed individuals of dubious moral character to conduct 'scientific' studies without proper handling techniques, invalidating all results and conclusions gained from those studies. He allowed himself to be surrounded by 'yes-men' instead of people who would legitimately challenge his decisions, forcing him to determine and conclude if his chosen course were in fact the most correct and efficient plan of action.

In other words, he was a politician.
>>
>>7853472
He never killed himself though
>>
I imagine he's having a swell time in hell.
>>
he killed a lot of my family, fuck that guy
>>
>>7853979
>In other words, he was a politician

kek
>>
File: Costanza.png (341KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.png
341KB, 500x375px
>>7854991
>>
He didn't insist on continuing research for Chlorine trifluoride as a weapon. Dunno if he ever cared.
>>
File: lTy9Vhz.jpg (194KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
lTy9Vhz.jpg
194KB, 900x598px
>>7853368
Hitlar actually never was anything "special"
Sure a lot of faggots, even here, start screaming hur durr, war, jews extermination etc. Hitler's literally the worst

NOW - lets talk
Hitler: killed shitton of Jews = Devil, monster

USA: killed MAJORITY of indians = ??? who the fuck care, lets party at Thanksgiving Day (where colonist first eat the indian gifts, then slaughter the indians)

Australia: killed MAJORITY of aborigens, actually classed aborigens as animal species up to ~1960 (no, seriously) = who cares, and where da fuck is Australia?

Hitler actually did ONE terrible thing: he loose the war (and died)
Hitler is no worse then your ordinary odern day USA redneck faggot, that didnt even know shit about Native indians, and think it was "A OK" to slaughter them

btw,i fucking hate Hitler. And USA, And Austarlia. They are all the worst
>>
File: Big Bait.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Big Bait.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>7858587
>Hitler is no worse then your ordinary odern day USA redneck faggot
How many modern rednecks have committed genocide?
>>
File: 1487814643527.gif (635KB, 243x274px) Image search: [Google]
1487814643527.gif
635KB, 243x274px
>>7853368
Lost the war. Fucking idiot.
>>
File: world in usa eyes.jpg (23KB, 600x303px) Image search: [Google]
world in usa eyes.jpg
23KB, 600x303px
>>7858653
please answer this easy question: what you modern day faggot redneck&co thinks about Indian genocide, done by USA citizens ?

And how it is not the same thing that Hitler did?
Germany to this day apologize for killing those Jews, and Nazi is ultra taboo topic
USA to this day are proud that they killed those indians, and celebrate shitty holidays like Collumbus day.
What the natives think about holiday like that, please Mr.Fagget, answer me this
Answer me: How da fuck, is Hitler actually worse

btw hitler actually never killed anyone (after he returned from WW1)
>>
>>7858697
>what you modern day faggot redneck&co thinks about Indian genocide, done by USA citizens ?
I'm not an Amerifat, so I wouldn't know. I know /pol/fags try to deny genocide though.

>And how it is not the same thing that Hitler did?
Because your modern redneck hasn't committed genocide, became a dictator, or caused a world war?

>btw hitler actually never killed anyone (after he returned from WW1)
Just because it wasn't direct doesn't mean he didn't kill anyone.

You sound like a butt-hurt German.
>>
File: literallyshakingrightnow.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
literallyshakingrightnow.gif
241KB, 300x300px
Literally Trump
>>
Heil
>>
>>7858697
>>7858587
Whoever said us Amerifats today are proud of killing the natives? Because I'm not. It was cruel and vile what we did. But we don't celebrate the slaughter of the Natives today.
>>
MUH 6 BILLION
>>
>>7858587
>killed MAJORITY of indians = ??? who the fuck care
wrong, lots of people care

>I hate the USA
the feeling is mutual faggot
>>
>>7863623
We celebrate Thanksgiving, and Columbus Day is still a nationally recognized holiday.
>>
>>7865971
and every year people talk about how dumb it is and should be changed. The only reason we still have Columbus day is because its become an Italian American thing since Columbus was from Genoa.
>>
File: 2009-11-world-according-to-usa1.jpg (65KB, 917x589px) Image search: [Google]
2009-11-world-according-to-usa1.jpg
65KB, 917x589px
>>7865833
>the feeling is mutual faggot
thats totally pointles anon, after all we all know that USA hates/dont give a fuck about everything not related to USA

>wrong, lots of people care
>>7863623
yeah right, and what majority of ameritards call "folks that care"? A dirty hippies?
USA is so retarded country, that you use communist as a insult, when communism is best system in the world (also there never was a full communist country, its not commie when there is a dictator)

Anyway, im not saying that "no one care"
im saying that i always read news/debate/articles about nigger right, and how amerifats hurt those "proud blackies" and how they deserve respect, yet i NEVER EVER saw a ameriturd article that blame USA for natives slaughter and demand a respect for them

Even more funny is" why exacly USA bother to import all those black slaves from other continent, and go genocide on indians"

btw this is nice read about native americans tooday, hu hur -USA love&respect them for sure
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/13-native-american-issues_us_55b7d801e4b0074ba5a6869c
>>
>>7866162
You have no idea what you're talking about, just stop. You don't live here yet you think you know the culture.

>why did US import slaves instead of enslaving the natives
they tried to at first but they died too frequently to disease, refused to work, and had an easy time escaping into the wilderness. African slaves were more easily broken, had less success escaping because they were unfamiliar with the counry, and had better immunities to disease.
>>
Things are heating up
>>
>>7854991
whoa rly makes u think....... i bet jews did the holocaust and the dinosaur extinction as well,
>>
>>7866162
>we all know that USA hates/dont give a fuck about everything not related to USA
Nigger, fuck you. European and Asian history interests me than the brief and boring history of my own country.
>>
>>7858587
>Thanksgiving Day (where colonist first eat the indian gifts, then slaughter the indians)
holy shit, kill yourself. Thanksgiving had nothing to do with the natives, they weren't even invited. It was a harvest celebration that the pilgrims held themselves. It was just a carry over from european harvest festivals.
>>
>>7853782
He didn't really declare war on the US, he put them in a position where they were forced to get involved. Hilter would have been very happy to keep the fighting localized in Eurasia.
>>
>>7853368
pretty sure he didn't wash his hands after using the toilet
>>
>>7858587
>And Austarlia
Show me on the doll where the Australian bantered you.
>>
>>7871754
Except he did, also, actually, declare war on America.
He wasn't even sad about doing it. He was stoked about Pearl Harbor and wanted to jump into Japan's winning war with America.

>“We can’t lose the war at all. We now have an ally which has never been conquered in 3,000 years,” a jubilant Hitler said, as recounted in Mr. Kershaw’s authoritative biography of the German leader.

Grade-A fucking retard, and all his apologists are retarded, too.
>>
>>7871869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqZMlSZzUu8
>>
>>7853782
>with Russia for no reason
The entire build up of the Reich was to keep Bolshevism at bay. Keep in mind, communist decided to incite a civil war after the close of WWII in Germany.
>>
File: Oven.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Oven.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>7855471
AAAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>7871754
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)
>>
>>7874285
keep in mind Lenin was backed financially by Germany to destabilize russia, they were just returning the favor

>the entire reason for the reich was to keep bolshevism at bay
which is why they fought together with the soviets against Poland then gave them the rest of eastern europe while Germany fought france, belgium, the netherlands, the uk, denmark, norway, and Luxembourg?

Yeah you can totally see keeping bolshevism at bay was their primary concern.
>>
>>7874399
Next they'll tell you it was Britain's fault for not accepting an "okay we are incapable of attacking you right now, so please stop fighting us while we invade Russia" treaty with Germany.

Y'know, after Germany had spent 5 years tearing up treaties while laughing at how stupid people were for signing treaties with them.

>>7874304
Your edge is dull.
>>
>>7855471
What a kike like you doing in this board? Go stick your head in the oven or something.
>>
>>7866162
Democracy is good but Amerifats ruined it by using 2 parties system. Communism is shitty system and yet faggot like you defend it because "Muh equality" and "lel no religion lel"
>>
File: bush vs turkey.jpg (21KB, 450x352px) Image search: [Google]
bush vs turkey.jpg
21KB, 450x352px
>>7875031
you are rigth -i actually suport "true communism" cos "muh equality", or in other words its most equal system there is. (when its a)
btw democracy is not a oposite to communism.
A capitalism is (where 1% of human population hold 99% of world wealth. But why complain? its absolutly fair, no?)

>>7871693
this better be a troll, you autistic fuck
God, watch this, its actually quite interesting - Thanksgiving wasnt even a holiday at first, its just some fable author later find thi interesting
http://www.history.com/topics/thanksgiving/history-of-thanksgiving
>>
>>7871996
they feed me some of this, this should count as murder attempt, no?

and i actually dont really want to continue on this topic, so pls dont bring it up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
>>
>>7858587
>USA: killed MAJORITY of indians
Nice meme.

The majority of Native Americans died through cross contamination of diseases with Europeans, and not direct conflict. In fact, the over whelming majority of humanity dies from disease regardless of where they live.

>Thanksgiving Day (where colonist first eat the indian gifts, then slaughter the indians)

Nigga, finish high school, you have to be 18 or older to use this site.
>>
>>7875185
>they feed me some of this, this should count as murder attempt, no?
Maybe you shouldn't spread it on thick like peanut butter, you dumb Amerifat.

Also, did you miss when Kevin Rudd did the apology?
>>
>>7866162
>Communism is the best government

Tell that to the people who were starved, tortured, and killed during Stalins reign over Russia, and to the North Korean citizens who also are as we speak, being starved as well by Kim Jung Un. Why don't you go and tell them how good communism is you ignorant slob.
>>
>>7875007
that's really rude

what the hell is your problem
>>
>>7875133
Thanksgiving is suppose to be a holiday of giving thanks. The first thanksgiving dinner was supposed to be a representation of peace between the European settlers and the Native Americans. Then years after the peace was broken and shit got real. But the point of thanksgiving isn't to celebrate how we took from the Native Americans.
>>
>>7877450
but anon, that wasn't REAL communism :^)
>>
>>7877755
Alright then tell me, what is "real" communism then. Enlighten me will you?
>>
>>7877784
>philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money, and the state

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
>>7877755
>>7877450

get real, any so called communism with dictator& ruling goverment is BY DEFINITION not REAL (or pure) communism, cos it supposed to be: claseless system (or one class system - working class)

Stalin, Kim Jung Un, Fidel Castro etc - That actually was just a "dictatorship disguised as communism"
>>
>>7874304
delet this
>>
Oy vey
>>
>>7853368
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6AiqtJCm6A
>>
>>7879461
perfect
>>
>>7877871
This. Lenin was an idealist twat and he's the only one who did his stuff right. He forgot about human nature and many ambitious greedy fucks in the world will use communism open loophole to oppress people. Communism is stupid idealistic idea
>>
>>7879461
aha
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.