[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does trash think about Boyfreind To Death? (btd thread)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: boop.png (159KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
159KB, 400x300px
What does trash think about Boyfreind To Death?

(btd thread)
>>
>>7827427
>Boyfreind To Death

Never heard of it. Care to explain what it is and link to it?
>>
>>7827642
It's a dating sim focusing around the mc and one of three guy's they meet. then it get's dark later on. I think it'd be better if you just saw the site for yourself. http://www.boyfriendtodeath.com/

(It was made by three tumblr artists, so the art style on each route is different.)
>>
>>7827741
>dating sim
>tumblr

So it's garbage?
>>
>>7828495
Eh,I don't think the creators aren't too deep in the sjw hell site. Gurobob supports "fictokin" but that's about it. I could be wrong though.

(As for dating sim, that's an opinion I can't really influence. However, visual novel is a better descriptor now that I think about it. You don't get to 'date' so it's not really related outside of a few aspects reminiscent of the genre.)
>>
bump for curiosity
>>
>>7827642
>Boyfriend to Death is a murdersim game created by Gurobob , Darqx, and ElectricPuke. Originally intended to be a joke between friends it has become this game. It's structured like a dating sim but with a dark twist as you try to survive a few nights with these gentlemen. It contains heavy tones of rape, torture, death and other dark and twisted elements that make it unlike other dating sims. This game is not intended for the faint of heart and is only for players 18 and above due to content and sexual nature.
>>
I'm not even gay but I have a morbid curiosity
>>
>>7833639
Thinking about downloading this, is the MC a guy or girl?
>>
>>7833626

Kinda grim for a 'joke'
>>
>>7833932
It uses neutral pronouns so really it's whatever you think the mc is.
>>
>>7834987
Well, it started as a joke, meaning that it could've been lighter initially.
>>
Never heard of this
>>
Dumb
>>
>>7840169
Well now you have! Congrats!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.