[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your most bizarre sexual fantasy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 16

File: [Laughter Stops].png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter Stops].png
200KB, 356x256px
What's your most bizarre sexual fantasy?
>>
>>7819577
Wake up in the morning with a lovely wife at my side
>>
>>7819771
Kek

>>7819577
Do you just mean a scenario I fap to or something I want to happen in real life kind of fantasy?
>>
I just want a slim panda girl with large breasts that have penetrable nipples that I can lovingly fuck as we both sleep in on the weekend.
>>
>>7819771
>>7820057
The catch is that I'm gay (and not a lesbian).
>>
I wish every woman on earth would get fat, that would be a truly perfect world for me. I'm starting to think that I may just be attracted to fat, not women.
>>
>>7819577
my most bizarre sexual fantasy would be me having sex
>>
>>7819771
m-me too ;_;
>>
>>7819577
Have underaged lesbian sex in a stall with a fellow riding club member and later horse.
>>
>>7819577
A goodra with a monster of a cock fucking me in the ass, mouth, and using my dick as a sounding rod, all at the same time, because he's got four, prehensile, foot and a half long, two and a half inch diameter cocks to play with, and I wouldn't be keen on sharing all that throbbing, leaking dick
>>
I have a few.
>mutilated franken-girls in abandoned hospitals who just wanna be loved, but don't always express it in the normal fashion, everything from stalking to keeping locked in a hidden place where only they can have you, to awkward gift-giving, but denying any form of desire, and so on and so forth, their bodies are mangled mixtures of parts, some have extra limbs, others are missing some, etc.
>I am a dude who is immortal in the sense to kill me, you have to obliterate every last living cell of me or I'll grow back, meet a mantis girls, sex ends with my head getting eaten every time, body flops over into bed, and I wake up the next morning refreshed and reinvigorated
>Blah blah blah, etc.
>>
Having sex with vaguely humanoid aliens, even if the atmosphere/gravity would kill a man. In fact, that's probably add to the excitement.
>>
>>7819577
Sex with a killer plush doll.
Bet it'd feel great to have something soft to cuddle as he slits your throat and slowly feel yourself die after your final orgasm, with his claws gently petting your back as he sings you a lullaby.

Yeah, that'd be great.
>>
I'd like a (different) cute furry girl to push out a massive hyperturd on the toilet in front of me, lifting her off the seat by a metre or so, with her proceeding to make a lame joke about being full of shit and laughing after a brief moment of silence, finishing with me climbing up her turd to be with her, wrapping my legs around her and embracing her.
>>
>>7821499
Whoops didn't mean to keep the "different" part. Leftover from copy-pasting it from the original context.
>>
Of this cute girl I've seen a few times beating me up
The saddest thing though is that it will never happen
>>
>>7821473
What the fuck
>>
>>7820213
>panda girl
>slim
Ultra shit taste, famola
>>
>>7821473
What
>>7823052
said.
>>
Losing my virginity.
>>
>>7819577
Smelling girl armpit while banging her
>>
File: 1482006246718.jpg (49KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482006246718.jpg
49KB, 446x460px
>>7823052
>>7823066
>bizarre sexual fantasies thread
>"omg wtf weirdo"
Really nigga what did you expect
>>
ladies with big boobies
>>
File: KSS_Marx.png (196KB, 340x600px) Image search: [Google]
KSS_Marx.png
196KB, 340x600px
Well, I want to control Pop Star!
>>
>>7819577
I have this fantasy I humor every so often where I inherit the powers to enter another person's dream and take direct control over what it is they dream. To play God in this manner would make everything I build up temporary. All physical effects don't occur in reality. So its safe more me to explore my darkest desires with minimal psychological damage at the very most.

In this dreamland of my design, I allow my partner - or victim in some cases - their will to freely play in my canvas as I paint it. I let them keep their will because I outgrew my toys, and they'd simply be that if I robbed them of their ability to experience my playground freely.

You could draw comparisons to Nightmare on Elmstreet, but people don't die when they're killed in the dream. I don't want that. If I find a particular victim or partner worth multiple visits, then why harm them?

As for the world I craft? Well, imagine a simple world at the surface. A nice backdrop of forests or mountains, and a large hedgemaze. However, as you walk through the maze, you might feel yourself being touched or caressed from behind, only to see no one there. The idea is to make them feel uncomfortable. On the edge. As they continue, they might hear soft moans of pleasure, or giggling and laughter. Sexual imagery littered across this maze.

The idea is to start them off slow and build up over time, perhaps even multiple dreams, until they're accepting and receptive to the imagery placed. And also to see how they would react in such a twisted world. I'd delight in their confusion and apprehension before I delight in ravishing them with surrealistic scenarios.
>>
>>7819577
>What's your most bizarre sexual fantasy?
I'm a man and I want to be pregnant and get other men pregnant. Women are my usual forte but I can't get the idea out of my head. Maybe it's a dominance / role thing. Idk.
>>
File: 2lsyeC4.gif (420KB, 350x239px) Image search: [Google]
2lsyeC4.gif
420KB, 350x239px
>>7819577
Cock vore.
>>
pooping contests
>>
>>7825949
how would you get pregnant, and how would you get the other men pregnant? what about being pregnant/getting them pregnant do you like?
we need details, anon
>>
>>7826773
Just normal or hyper as well?
>>
>>7826959
normal
>>
I want to be a loli and trick pedos into molesting me.

Then I bite their cocks/balls/jugulars.
>>
File: 1487441146987.jpg (13KB, 302x251px) Image search: [Google]
1487441146987.jpg
13KB, 302x251px
F-feral pokemon with humanoid feet
And i'm talking about ranging from bipeds like Gardevoir to straight up quadrupeds

do i win?
>>
>>7830151
do any pics of this even exist?
I mean I'm sure they do, but I've never seen any
>>
File: 1486869745204.png (398KB, 572x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486869745204.png
398KB, 572x502px
>>7830196
Definitely.
>>
>>7819577
As a guy, I have this weird fantasy about being a female of some furry species (which depends on what mood I am in). I would get caught from men, that would take me to a foreign land where my species is kept as slaves. I imagine myself being sold to a farm, where I am supposed to be bred for the rest of my life. They would burn their marks into my flesh and fur with hot irons, pierce my nipples with large rings and fit me with a heavy collar.

The females on the farm are kept in a locked stable. It is warm and dry, we get good enough food and water but are not allowed any possessions.

Every month, there are tournaments where slave owners from far and wide would gather to have their males fight against each other (think the mandigo fights from Django: Unchained). The winner is then allowed to breed the females on the farm for three nights, as much as he wishes. His owner wins half of the conceived offspring, the owner of the females keeps the rest.

Females, who are not pregnant have to work in a brothel in another building next to the farm. Every girl has to either breed or turn a profit in the brothel. Failure means death. Since pregnancy is the less awful alternative, most girls adopt the habit of begging to get fucked, begging to get impregnated, both in the tournaments as well as in the brothel, should a male end up being there for whatever reason.
>>
File: 270px-AdventureCore.png (100KB, 270x276px) Image search: [Google]
270px-AdventureCore.png
100KB, 270x276px
I want no joke a cute core gf.
Have her like my housemaid controlling my house like in those 50's movies and she grows to like me and learns about sex and stuff so she like i dunno tells me to wire a fleshlight into her hull.
And when she feels horny she tells me to just grab her by the handles and do my work.
>>
>inflation std's
>>
>>7820213
What are penetrable nipples?
>>
>>7832658
That's a pretty hot one depending on the rules.
>>
File: 1460891955483.jpg (383KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1460891955483.jpg
383KB, 900x1165px
>>7833094
Nipples that are stretchy enough to fit a dick (or a tongue, or a teasing finger) into them. And yes, I know that's not how nipples work. It's still hot. It's especially hot in a situation that's otherwise mundane, so with a girl that's not an outrageous bombshell or with an insane figure. Just pretty with breasts large enough to make it work. I love it when you have that little dash of total degeneracy in an otherwise vanilla setting.

Same thing with cocktongues. They're all the more hot when they're not used on some kind of tentacle monster, but just on a normal cute guy/girl.
>>
>>7819577

I want to be kidnapped, taken to some sort of sinister high-tech organization, and be completely and unwillingly subjugated through transformation. The resulting form would have to be sufficiently strange while still reasonably coherent (so not some obscenely alien abomination or a puddle of goo, etc), so furry/scalie works, or even a taur.

The resulting form would also have to be either remarkably cute and vulnerable (and in this case, simple transgender/herm transformation may suffice), and/or extremely sexually obscene (multicock, multiboob, cocknipples, dickudders, but no bimboification or any of that shit). The aftermath would involve me being trapped and bound in said facility, and forced into a new role, which may involve constant cock milking, continued transformation/experimentation, fucking machines, public demonstrations or display in some vat or containment tube, etc. Absolutely no hypnotism or mind control, I have to continuously contend with the horror of the transformation and my new life, though I may be harshly conditioned to submit to it. The malefactors responsible for this fate would coldly go about their duty, or may taunt me in my helplessness, with absolutely no chance of escape.

I have found lots of things that tick some of the boxes but never anything that does it for all of them. I also fucking hate myself for having this sort of fantasy.
>>
>>7825949
So I'm OK with regular breeding. Just male on male sex that beers and pregnancy. But obviously it needs modified anatomy. I respect the magical or sci fi mpreg types but sometimes they focus on the wrong stuff. I'd even be OK with an alpha/beta/omega-verse.

So not just the impregnation but the social aspects of it as well. Maybe women can breed guys as well as vice versa? I'm OK with that too.

Also the aesthetic would be nice. Pregnant guys filling out some would just look nice. Now I'm really thinking about it anon.
>>
>>7826936
Sorry, clover is annoying sometimes. My response was here:

>>7835038
>>
File: Eagleboners.gif (873KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Eagleboners.gif
873KB, 300x169px
>>7819577
Getting gangbanged by the Aquabats.
>>
File: Mikewazolski trombone.png (118KB, 254x258px) Image search: [Google]
Mikewazolski trombone.png
118KB, 254x258px
>>7819577
To be happy with my life choices.
>>
>>7833156
>sleep with someone
>wake up completely inflated and immobile
>have to either wait for the inflation to go down on it's own or be given medication
>disease is mostly dormant but can become active at random times and cause you to swell up
>certain triggers such as foods or scents can cause your condition to suddenly become active and make you quickly inflate
>>
>>7819577
Fucking Jolene Kujo.
>>
>>7836638
Me too ;_;
>>
being loved
>>
>>7827818
Boring
>>
>>7837540
Eh, not my cup of tea.
I prefer slow burn expansion-types that can take months to years to become a problem, swelling dicks and muscleature in males, tits, ass, and a bit of their mid-section on females.
>>
Cucked by a ruthless, hypersexual, redheaded PAWG.

Literally bullies me and allows/encourages her fuckbuddies to bully me. Only ever shows affection when we're alone.

My enjoyment of the fantasy is enhanced when she fucks others daily, and her partners are of low class.
>>
File: 7RMQivw[1].jpg (175KB, 936x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7RMQivw[1].jpg
175KB, 936x1280px
>>7843951
A woman like this.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.