[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha i hate myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 76

File: kyle.png (19KB, 239x231px) Image search: [Google]
kyle.png
19KB, 239x231px
haha i hate myself
>>
File: 1474218439396.jpg (113KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1474218439396.jpg
113KB, 500x651px
First for cutting.
>>
>>7809431
I've set a schedule to try to get good at things I like, but I Feel like I'm spread too thin.
Also still trying to do something for that music contest even though I'm running out of time and everything keeps sounding like shit.

How do you guys settle on what you want to do with your life? I'm trying to force myself to do three or four completely different things, and that's with me not even leaving time to try making friends or anything.
>>
>>7809804
I just kinda go with it and right now it's sitting at home doing nothing. It always seems to just kinda keep figuring itself out.

Though my current goal's to move overseas and get a job I guess.
>>
>>7809818
Ah, I get too bummed out like that.
I really do think I want to make friends, and I get along on the internet amicably enough, but I don't really know how to make new friends out in the wild.

My current schedule is built without working in mind, so I'm broke and alternating between living in a computer lab and living at my parents' house while I try becoming great at something.

I wish I could just chill with people for whom I have a mutual tolerance, but I don't know how to get to that point, and I'm not sure I ever can now, really.
>>
>>7809900
It's hard to make friends in real life. I'm lucky and have quite a few people I'm very close with online but I moved about 4-5 months ago and left everyone I know aside from family.

It's also hard to find a job here, they just seem to either not exist or no one wants to hire me.
>>
Well I found out that with all the people I know only 2 will go out of their way to talk to me. Not sure if I'm upset so many people were content to have me out their lives or happy that two people out there actually like me.
>>
>>7809915
Best of luck with your job hunt. Hopefully I find some sort of balance in life.
>>
File: 20170213113736.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20170213113736.png
27KB, 800x600px
>>7809804
I tackle several things at once, left behind those I don't care enough for/don't have time for and go on.

I'm leaving for a whole day of manual labor with a pickaxe and a shovel. Then I'm going to my best friend's home to get chewed on for not finishing translating my first novel, finishing my fanfic nor programming my Visual Novel. Then back home, to attempt at least one of those.
I'll be back in 14 hs. Please post smut.
>>
>>7810422
how do i get good at blowjobs?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1300x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1300x500px
>>7810892
practice makes perfect, m8
>>
God damn I need a job but I don't want to file taxes or pay off my college loans.
>>
>>7811235
are you me?
>>
>>7811331
Probably.
>>
just ate like two boxes of girl scout cookies
how do I purge
>>
>>7811358
Fingers down throat, best results put it close to the tongue while you stick it down. Takes a bit to get all of it.
>>
>>7811358
its part of you now
just accept it
>>
the more I think about it, the more I have a hard time arguing with bulimia
if you eat something bad for you you can just get rid of it, no sweat off your back

>>7811397
fuck you where there's a will there's a way

>>7811385
this is how I've done it before, but I wasn't sure if there's a better way
>>
File: image.png (396KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
396KB, 1280x1280px
what songs make you losers get out of bed
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XgffVVQ7kHE
>>
File: 1441162291919.jpg (67KB, 264x339px) Image search: [Google]
1441162291919.jpg
67KB, 264x339px
>>7812673
This does it for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCvAnPOu2vk
>>
>>7813232
i really want to like jazz but the 3 minute sax solos kinda put me off
nonetheless, tasty choice
>>
Applying for a really big job. Like enough to where I could actually do things with money.

Pretty worried this is going to change how my friends see me as we have all grown up poor together.
>>
File: 1440718815514.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1440718815514.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>7813533
You could try listening to vocal jazz, It's a bit more upbeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXTZs0ZP19s
>>
I feel like a fool for asking, but what is this comic? It appeals to my self-loathing.
>>
>>7813794
Habits/Terrible Terrible Terrible
>>
>>7813658
sounds like decent atmospheric material, ill be sure to check more out
>>
>>7813832
Thanks, dude.
>>
Starting the biggest class of the program im in

Getting a new job at the same time.

Too much information too fast. Dont want to eat, anxiety levels causing physical symptoms. Not doing anything I want to do with my life.

Dad keeps getting drunk and ranting about bullshits at 4 AM, not getting enough sleep.
>>
>>7814263
What's the class? What's the job? I'm sorry they aren't what you want to do, dawg.
I haven't been able to eat much in days, either. I'm working on term essays and a short story, and it's tearing me in pieces.
>>
>>7814648
Medical coding class. Its almost like reading pages and pages of terms of service. But you can be punished by law for not knowing this stuff by memory in the field.

The job is deli at a grocer. By no means will it be complicated, but there are a lot of things I have to remember for their training process, who to report to, documents I need, schedules, etc.

Essays can be rough, a lot of times its like you have to add more information than what really exists just to fill pages.
>>
>>7813594
dont let the size of your wallet change who you are, if you keep in touch with your friends but they treat you differently cause youre starting to be successful, fuck em
>>
File: sad pepe.png (273KB, 750x688px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
273KB, 750x688px
>crippling loneliness
>too scared to socialize
>>
>>7815341
Yeee.
>>
File: 1477089765931.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477089765931.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Finished the last course today that i failed last year. Also not being depressed since 2015. Getting my life back on track.
>>
>>7815628
Nice, what class?
>>
File: CVFnOarWoAAPI9p.png (102KB, 316x300px) Image search: [Google]
CVFnOarWoAAPI9p.png
102KB, 316x300px
>>7815695
Illustration. It's a long story. When i got out of my depression i wasn't ready to adjust to the speed of the college (go figure). I aced every practical course but failed almost every theoretical.
Basically, i am good at drawing and shit at everything else. Figured i could redo some of them next year. Didn't account on the speed being upped the following year. Now i've finally managed to finished them and passed all, and am now "on schedule" for once. If i keep this up i will graduate next year i hope.
Sorry for blog posting. What i am saying is that willpower doesn't just come to you. You gotta force that shit.
>>
haha i hate myself
>>
Yo, tell me to fuck off if you'd like, but I think it'd be nice if everybody browsing did a sketch of their favorite character.
Could be pen and paper, could be MS Paint, whatever. I'd just like to see who people like and how they draw them. Anything would be good in my eyes.
I don't mean to interrupt the general conversation, just want to make something that gives opportunity for discussion. I have to go to work, but I'll draw one when I get home tonight.
>>
>>7815806
Good for you man.

Im confused about willpower though. Some of my favorite artists report that things just "came naturally" to them. That they just enjoyed doing what they did.

That sounds like a great motivator as opposed to "forcing" it. Ive been trying for a long time but I still dont enjoy drawing when I know the drawing is really bad.

And stress+my emotional state always have an adverse impact on everything I do.

Another weird thing is, I reach extreme motivational highs when I enter a state of complete apathy, usually after quitting a job.
>>
>>7816043
If you don't enjoy doing it then chances are that you won't improve as much. I'ts like cooking. If you don't enjoy doing it then you won't go out of your way to find new ways and techniques in order to improve, once you've improved it will come naturally and you can make something tasty with a limited supply of ingredients because you now know how to go about it.

>I reach extreme motivational highs when I enter a state of complete apathy
I don't follow. If you get apathetic wouldn't you want to rather do nothing instead of being motivated? It's good that you do find motivation though.
And i stand by my previous statement about forcing yourself to be productive. It's way easier doing nothing but that will just put you in a cycle of boredom and redundancy, which will lead to more depression.
>>
>>7816400
Meant that drawing is just like cooking with that analogy.
>>
>>7816400
I know its confusing but I meant what I said.

When I feel like nothing matters and I dont care about anything at all.

Suddenly, drawing feels really good and I enjoy it, ideas happen and I start working on them

But it only happens once or twice a year, usually after I quit a job or something else, like dropping out of a collegd program.

Its like not caring at all is the only thing that motivates me.

Its also really demoralizing to hear that, about enjoying what you do and everything.

Its like the only thing I have ever really enjoyed doing and wanted to invest my life in is cartoons. But I suck all of the enjoyment out of practice myself by judging everything I do really harshly, and then judging myself as a human being harshly. Then that all bleeds in to other shit I hate about myself.
>>
>>7816646
Man im sorry if this post was hard to follow. Im feeling pretty delirious and im on my phone.
>>
>>7815029

I don't think I am going to change. I might be poor, but I have always been a poor miser. I am just going to actually be able to start saving for like a 401k or some shit.

I am just worried I'll lose further touch with my friends. I am already the only one who doesn't fuck with a schedule for my job as my hours are steady. This is just going to require me to dress like a salary man.
>>
>>7817332
this sounds super gay, but dont give up on your true friends
i used to live in a poor as shit street from the day i was born, i made friends with my neighbors really quickly cuz all our parents were either working or spending their free time getting drunk or doing speed. i was about 11 when we moved out cuz my parents made enough money to "escape" from a spacey flat with central heating to a spacey flat with central heating away from all the junkies.
i spent the next two years trying my hardest to make friends at a new school with prepped up shitheads around every corner who wouldnt give me the time of day cuz i didnt want to wear a blazer.
eventually i gave up and decided to visit my old street every weekend and hang out with my neighbors. i had to lie to my parents and tell them that i made new friends at school and that i was hanging out with them. they still believe that to this day.
i still see them, even though im at college now. im grateful that i could grow up beside people that i trust. even though im getting a degree in psychology, im still that poor as shit kid with loser friends. they accept me for who i am because thats what friends fucking do
sorry bout the blogpost, just thought i could give a decent example
>>
>>7819282

Thanks. This actually makes me feel better. I don't want to give them up as I have been friends with these shitheels for forever.
>>
File: popplio.png (223KB, 2011x1580px) Image search: [Google]
popplio.png
223KB, 2011x1580px
>be me
>one friend
>sends me positive shit even though he's going through hell too
i don't deserve him. i want to fucking die
pic related he drew it for me
>>
>>7819543
Not gonna lie. If it had a cigar in it's mouth it'd be even cooler.

I know how it feels to have someone you don't deserve though. Probably would've killed myself by now without him.
>>
>>7819488
anything to help a fellow poorfag-at-heart
godspeed, anon. best of luck with your fancy job
>>
File: 1mbNnie.jpg (653KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1mbNnie.jpg
653KB, 1440x2560px
>>7815856

Hey I did a thing. But seriously fuck you I am terrible at this.

It's a sergal.
>>
File: haram.jpg (218KB, 1000x1348px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
218KB, 1000x1348px
One more if anyone cares
>>
>>7821084
Got a couple of good reaction pics outta this, thanks.
>>
How do I get into this comic? I don't into tumblr
>>
>>7821559
All the chapters are uploaded to VICE, google is your friend.
>>
>>7821559
https://mega.nz/#F!w8snESwT!q9gOUyA2hGjB-cmWAIsJpw
>>
Don't die like the love my father had for me.
>>
>>7819653
Any sergal in particular?
>>
>>7812673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36DCuT1KxM4
this one usually helps me slowly rise from bed.
>>
When I poured salt on my dinner worms or something fell all over my food. I just had to walk downtown and spend most of my remaining money so I could eat.

Haha I hate myself.
>>
>>7813658
Different person here but thanks I needed that
>>
>>7823593
Jesus, anon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>7812673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ij3L7GhDw

if the human mind can craft something as beautiful as this, surely i can at least try to do something great, too
>>
File: trashcat.jpg (80KB, 459x344px) Image search: [Google]
trashcat.jpg
80KB, 459x344px
>>
This is the thread where we wait for a comic and get light psychological support right?
Been under a bit of stress lately and tonight i had a nightmare that lasted for what felt like several hours (actual timeframe irl was little more than 1 hour). I remember every single little detail and conversations of the nightmare still. Woke up and had wet the bed, which is something that i haven't done since i was like 5.
Is that something that happens? Have you ever done that? Maybe i should have brought this up in the diaper thread.
>>
>>7824593
I still sleepwalk, sometimes, and will move things around in my room while I sleep, particularly when I have vivid dreams. I haven't wet the bed since childhood, but it's not unheard of - a friend of mine sleeping on my couch did it last year.
Are you going through something serious in your waking life? you said you've been under stress - is it that you feel stressed, or is it imposed from outside?
>>
>>7819282
Having people you can count on is really important, and not easy to get
>>
>>7824627
Not really. Just general worrying. I've finished all college courses and shouldn't have anything to worry about, maybe i'm just worrying of the future which is silly.
The nightmare itself in short included, college party at fancy mansion, me getting drunk and losing my phone and making an ass of myself. About 300-500 people were there and the mansion was just a facade for some cannibals that lived there that stowed away two or three drunk students every year at the party so no one would notice and just assumed they got lost on the way home. I went back to the mansion in the early hours and saw the entire thing, the cutting the cooking and eating. Bunch of the other shit happened and i became suicidal in the dream and just wanted everything to be over. Then i woke up.

Doing the laundry now to clean out the sheets. Should go to the grocery store too but it's snowing like ass.
>>
File: heaven.jpg (49KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.jpg
49KB, 427x300px
>commander gave me a day off for having a good PT score
>>
i'm still sad after waking up
>>
>>7825472
Being asleep is the best because it's like being dead without the commitment. Except when you dream, I hate dreams.
>>
>>7825502
i crave dreams

they put me in a different place

here's a recent dream diary log

>i dreamt i was in some sort of fucky dystopian microcosm
>where a russian family held all the highest power weapons
>and they had taken a liking for me because i could speak both english and cantonese
>we were in some sort of airport structure
>full of connected hangars and whatnot
>the lower class consisted of the chinese people and other misc asian people
>i stumbled through a vietnamese family at one point and recognized a daughter of the family as a classmate
>the place felt like that kowloon walled city
>i remember a room looking like a warehouse
from hl2
>and a lot of the russians were wearing bulletproof vests
>>
>>7823315

Not really. They are just my favorite fictional species.
>>
>>7825543
My dreams are just awful. Horrible, nightmarish shit that never ends and it happens like every night.
>>
File: 1470897019615.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470897019615.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>7825717
At least you don't wet the bed
>>
File: Ambigram 1-1.jpg (236KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Ambigram 1-1.jpg
236KB, 1000x666px
>>7825502
>>7825543
>>7825717
Do you have recurring locations on your dreams, or is it only me?
There are many locations that I recognize from dream to dream.

>The School
It's that, a school. Only the hallways are endless, the toilets are the size of an apartment, there are a lot of levels connected by catwalks and huge pipes, and a fuckton of stairs.

>The Hotel
A hotel with carpeted floors, beautiful carpentry here and there, mostly dark wood, poorly lit, with hallways, staircases and balconry that goes nowhere.

>The Office/Clinic
Multilevel building. As with the previous ones, lots of floors and stairs, but all outer walls are glass, there's people in desks everywhere, and the elevator travels horizontally, vertically, and most of the time has no walls so you might fall if you're not careful.

These three sometimes overlap.

>The City
It's a mix of my hometown and Hollywood's fifties america. Closer to the downtown buildings get more cosmopolitan tho. There's always a high-noon-in-nevada sun, except when it's twilight, that looks more like autumn evening.

>The Square
A town square, with a crescent shaped hill, and beneath it, a natural history museum, all in fluorescent white light and a fistful of visitors. The hill and its surroundings are covered in a bright green grass, with parterres of tall flowers that I doubt exist in real life.

>The Necropolis
A square-mile long cemetery, black statues everywhere, mammothal mausoleums and bright sun everywhere. Small chapels with historical pieces of religious importance are spread here and there. They are street floor only, and their outer wall are glass panes, with a dark green zinc hip roof.

And that's it. Psychoanalize me if you will.
>>
>>7825776
That sounds kinda cute but also a gigantic pain in the ass.
>>
File: ame.png (5KB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
ame.png
5KB, 360x260px
>>7825717
ouch, that's shit

>>7825838
>Elementary school
>High school
>Campus
Caricatures of the educational facilities that I used to go to, with details extremely inaccurate but the feeling generally correct.

>Sunny Sidewalk
Another caricature based on my walk to and from elementary school.

>Hilly Sunny Sidewalk
Another caricature Based on my walk to and from high school

>The Tetris effect
Has happened with Path of Exile, Mechwarrior Online, Team Fortress 2.

Other than that, no other real recurring dreams.

>god i just briefly had a particularly intense dream
>i was with a group of people in an underground parking lot or something
>in a really slow and clumsy suit of sorts, >potentially mechanical
>and a few people went ahead of me towards a door, stared down the end of what was beyond the door, and screamed out "oh god it's the tendrils!"
>and the "tendrils" were larger-than-human but still relatively human sized robots
>with a large "head" part for a body and a fuckton of mechanical tentacles on the bottom
>and i was equipped with nothing but a bolt action rifle or something to fend them off or something
>but i couldn't get a clear shot on anything
>at the end of the dream the tendril attempted to engage me in combat and i was swinging my arm at it with extreme violent intention
>god that was particularly intense, i can tell >because i was overheating in my sleep
>it was post-apocolyptic? i think i saw one guy >wearing full body biohazard suits with gasmasks
>he was scrambling away on the floor on all fours in panic

>>7815856
hey this hasn't gotten very many replies, here's my favourite character
>>
>>7825846
I can assure you it wasn't. Those diaperfags might be on to something, at least it would have made things easier last night.
>>
>>7825911
Yeah might be worth looking into some pee pee britches. Either that or a catheter so pick either the diaper fetish or the sounding fetish. If it makes you feel any better I once came in my sleep. That sounds like fun I'm sure but it was at bootcamp so it was awkward as hell.
>>
File: ame.png (6KB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
ame.png
6KB, 360x260px
>>7825874
forgot the fucking whiskers
>>
>>7825838
Only reoccurring place for me was an island with Myst inspired puzzles. Started dreaming about it before Myst came out. After 14 years i solved the puzzle of the island never dreamed about it again. I would visit that island in my dreams once or twice a year and everything would be as i left it.

I have reoccurring themes my whole life instead.

>flooding
Places getting flooded with water all the way up the third floor. You can swim near rooftops and sometimes above them. The water comes unnaturally fast and you can see it rising, also violent waves all around.

>big houses
I'm inside giant houses full of old furniture and oak panels on the walls, paintings, vases the like. They are too big to be real houses and the rooms and interior changes as i walk around. Sometimes, whole new floors and staircases appear. Rooms change completely. Sometimes people live in them and sometimes i do or just visit them.
>>
File: 1461642487221.jpg (320KB, 2027x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1461642487221.jpg
320KB, 2027x1662px
>>7825958
I don't think i need a diaper. This is the first time in over 20 years this has happened. Though if it happens again soon i might reconsider.

>If it makes you feel any better I once came in my sleep
Only once? That happened a lot to me as a teenager, still do if i haven't jacked in a few weeks. I'm afraid to have sex in dreams because whenever i cum in dreams, i do in real life too.
>>
>>7826059
It happened to me a lot as a kid but it stopped once I started jacking off an average of once a day. I thought about stopping masturbating so I get more sleepytime funtimes because I have a somnophilia fetish but it's pretty hard for some people to just stop masturbating.
>>
>>7825543
Out of all the dreams I'm bound to have had I remember only three.
But instead of dreaming I get level 4 closed eye visuals pertaining to whatever I happen to be thinking of as soon as I close my eyes. If I focus on my thoughts it sort of overlays on my actual vision and a handfull of times it has completely overridden it.
Most of the time it's pretty great as it lets me visualize things very well and it more or less removes the need to look at porn. But on the other hand, if my mind goes somewhere dark I'm stuck seeing a nightmare that I, paradoxically enough, can only escape by going to sleep.
>>
>>7826112
>somnophilia fetish
First time hearing about this one. Explain
>>
>>7826162
It's pretty much what it sounds like, a fetish involving sleeping people. It's more fun that it sounds.
>>
File: 1487594312256.jpg (362KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1487594312256.jpg
362KB, 2048x1536px
Ahhhh
They took the bandage off my arm
It looks fucken horrible
>>
>>7826265
phone camera phone camera i demand snuff i demand gore
>>
>>7826334
Phone camera is dead also they looked at me evil for typing on.my phone

They gave me some more painkillers so i'm.good

Sorru
>>
>>7825990
super cute
>>
File: 1482444058597.jpg (32KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1482444058597.jpg
32KB, 500x517px
>>7826334
I can try to describe it for you if you want but its gonnu take a while since painkliiers and using only one hand
>>
>>7826410
i hope they didnt take your fapping arm
>>
File: 1480834461387.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480834461387.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
How do you feel today /trash/?
>>
Heh
>>
>>7827033
No it's the left arm

I'm all wiggly
>>
hahah
>>
File: 1454440882081.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1454440882081.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
I miss drugs, booze ain't cutting it.
>>
>>7827047
Kinda shitty. Also, missing my boyfriend.

>>7830499
I wish I did more drugs in my younger and non employed days.
>>
>>7830715
Wish i had done LSD back when i never thought more than one step. I don't think i would be able to handle the drug today.
>>
I wish I had friends to do drugs with. I am just live like a homeless person instead.

This is totally punk.
>>
File: This is Fine.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
This is Fine.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
>>7827047
>Hit hard by the flu
>People quitting at work
>People being shits at work
>'New person' on shift (transfer from other shift), knows nothing, convinced knows everything, 'LETS BE FRIENDS!!1!'
>Old Dramas at work kicking in again
>Actually got ordered, no joke, ordered to not have bad days at work, because "it scares your co-workers when you're not happy"
>Money problems (big surprise)
>Impromptu family reunion coming up
>New meds may be having side-effects, bad reactions with old meds
>Family drama (big surprise)
>Major problem that supposedly was over and done two years ago resurfaced, not actually done - need to talk to actual legal fucking council about this shit, probably
>Headaches are getting worse again, not reaponding as well to the meds anymore
>Neuropathy appointment coming up, nervous about fuckhuge needles
>Bitching about problems on mongolian basket-weaving message board, definitely feel all kinds of great about that

Everything is fine, yeah. How are you?
>>
>side effects from the antidepressants are gone

sweet

now if only they actually did something
>>
>>7823593

Hey I know this is a day late or whatever, but check out some food banks anon. Like I have worked in them and seriously we throw away good shit all the time cause we get too much and give away too little.
>>
>>7834165
Eh, I survived. I'm normally not desperate for food because I still live at home but I don't have much cash. Yesterday was just because we had no food in the house.
>>
File: badger_1876245c.jpg (32KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
badger_1876245c.jpg
32KB, 460x287px
haha i love badgers
>>
>>7835047

I would still swing by. I mean, I don't want to imply your situation, but your seasonings shouldn't be so gone they have worms in them.
>>
>>7836939
Yeah we're not rich so I might give it a look. I didn't know worms would get into salt so that's something I've learnt.
>>
>>7836967

It gets especially nice around big holidays. Hell we just got finished with giving away frozen sliced turkey from Thanksgiving, Eat off of that for weeks.
>>
>>7823593
I once opened fresh pack of porridge and went away.
Few minutes later i'm back, and see fucking maggots crawling on my desk from that open package.

Took a month before last one of them crawled from some hidden space, into the light, for his death.
>>
>>7833166
Hopefully the family drama isn't related to the legal drama. If so, my condolences.
>>
File: 1470843068485.gif (943KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470843068485.gif
943KB, 480x360px
Daily reminder that you're a good person who deserves to have good things happen in your life.
Don't give up!
>>
Contemplating kms because I should be graduating this year but I was a poorfag who couldn't afford the past three years of school.

I know it's not as big a deal as it feels and people keep telling me that but I just sorta feel like I'm just human garbage for getting so far behind in college, not helped by still being broke while everyone around me accomplishes mild success.

I don't know why it's such a big deal to me, but I seriously can't get past it and feel like I should just die since there's no making up for lost time.

I mean, I hear otherwise all the time but have the nagging urge to kill myself over it. Oh, well.

Also I thought I'd posted but can't actually find a post anywhere so I may just be going crazy in general.
>>
>>7839539
No u.
>>
File: 1478799506923.jpg (7KB, 290x173px) Image search: [Google]
1478799506923.jpg
7KB, 290x173px
hemorrhoids are kicking in again
can't sleep right
gun sounds good desu
>>
>>7839599
Hey, man. I was in your situation quite recently. Doing second year of college out of three. I fucked up a lot of courses last year and still fail most of the theoretical ones. I've spent most of the recent months redoing them while doing normal courses, i have basically studied 60-80 hours a week just to make up for them. Finally finished the last one. I am also a poorfag and quite mediocre in my area, three people in my class have already gotten jobs.
But hey, i never gone this far just to give up, and neither should you. If a failure like me can do it, i am pretty sure you can too.
>>
Have you ever smoked a floor-knatch, /trash/?
It's when you are so desperate for weed but too poor to buy that you start to look for lost pieces of weed scraps in your carpet, sofa and meching bowl.
>>
File: gopnikClem.png (145KB, 543x426px) Image search: [Google]
gopnikClem.png
145KB, 543x426px
Don't die on me yet, thread.
>>
File: theres a clem in the tub.jpg (181KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
theres a clem in the tub.jpg
181KB, 1000x782px
>>7842869
Don't tell me what to do
>>
File: 20170213113439.png (18KB, 750x509px) Image search: [Google]
20170213113439.png
18KB, 750x509px
>>7842869
>gopnik
And here I thought Clem could not sink to further depths of trashyness.
That's like, bottom of the trashcan, man.
>>
File: 1475855516642.jpg (121KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1475855516642.jpg
121KB, 391x391px
>>7841720
Not floor-knatch but I've completely depleted what little weed was left on my grinder. I don't have a carpet either.

My lowest of lows was grinding and smoking branches though.
>>
>>7842952
Problem with smoking floor scraps is that some of it may or may not be dust and bread crumbs.
>>
>>7811430
Yeah, but throwing up multiple times per day over a long period of time can hurt your teeth and esophagus
>>
>>7843244
You wouldn't happen to know how to tell if I've got bulimia would you?
>>
File: 1483804353957.png (51KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483804353957.png
51KB, 540x540px
So i think i'm a bit late but here goes

The docs said the tumor on my stomach is just a cyst of skme kind that started to fill itself with food scraps and water
It started to make my body stop being hungry

So i stopped eating, got weaker and weaker and then tipped over at my trusty lathe

It was turning rather slow

My arm got caught in a sling of metal shavings and it basically flayed my lower arm from slightly under the elbow up to the beginning of my wrist really slowly

Most of the muscles and bands and all that got severed and pushed up to my wrist
Docs got most of it back together so i'll be able to move my whole arm again in a few months
But there'll be a huge scar left over when it's healed

At least it scrubbed away all the other cut marks

The cyst will be operated out soon

What's up with you guys
>>
>>7846708
Again me my coworkers saw me tipping over but they couldn't react quick enough to stop my arm from.getting cut up
>>
File: ClemRobotBody.png (225KB, 445x434px) Image search: [Google]
ClemRobotBody.png
225KB, 445x434px
>>7846708
Damn man, even i here feel huge relief. Really glad it's all gonna be good for you :3
>>
>>7846893
I hope tho
They couldn't take skin off some other body part because my body is already strained to fuck and back

So they put some sort of plastic skin wrap on my arm and hope it won't infect
>>
>>7844393
Do you have longer uncontrolled periods of really high hunger attacks? I dont know that much about it, just some late term consequences.
>>
>>7841226
Your point is valid, but I can't help it. Some part of me can't get talked down about it, I don't know why.
>>
>>7846708
Fuck, man. Wasn't there a deadman switch or something?
>>
Any of you guys get any sort of welfare, mental health assistance, drug stuff, other forms of assistance?

I'm a junkie faggot with no job and money but a mostly clean criminal record. Wondering how hard it would be to get help.
>>
>>7850429
I've got a social worker who basically tries to make me get a job and tells me depression is a myth.

I used to see a councilor but I moved. He was a pretty cool guy and helped a lot, most likely could've helped more if I'd been more honest with him.
>>
>>7850429
I tried to get a monthly tugboat but apparently being discharged from the military for anxiety isn't enough. If a DD214 saying I was rejected for syncope isn't enough then you'll probably need a real deal disorder if you want some government dollars. believe it or not they really comb through this shit to see if you genuinely need it before they start throwing money at you.
>>
>>7850541
>>7850588
So I'm basically fucked?

What if I pretend to be a tranny? Will they throw PC SJW bux at me then?
>>
>>7850613
Doubt it but you could try to get donations on Tumblr. That's how most seem to survive.

There's always crippling physical issues but I would not recommend permanently fucking up your body for some bux.

Don't wanna be an ass because but is there a reason you don't want a job?
>>
>>7850613
Pretending won't get you far. You'll need at least one note from a therapist declaring you as having some type of gender identity issue. To get on hormone treatment you typically need two notes from two therapists. Thing is that I'm pretty sure there are no monetary benefits for being transgender anyway, contrary to whatever /pol/ has to say. Like I said, they really comb through this.
>>
>>7850638
>>7850693
I would never actually do any of that tranny shit. I might have brain problems but I ain't crazy. I was just wondering how those fucking wrecks managed to get money.

Getting my brain problems diagnosed would require money right? Fuck.
>>
>>7850890
Yeah, money and probably insurance too. There really aren't a lot of great ways to get money without effort barring stealing stuff and selling your old crap on Ebay.
>>
>>7850956
Stealing and crime is how I get by now. I'm trying to improve myself and be a better person but shit's just stacked against me.
>>
>>7851146
Any advice for someone who just ran out of money? I'm not sure I'll be able to make rent next week unless I can get something to sell.
>>
>>7851146
I wish I had crime and stealing to do. I live way too far out in the country for it to be viable. Maybe if I had my own car I could go out and smash abandoned houses for copper but as it stands I've not much to do. Fortunately I made a lot of bad money decisions as a kid I get to sell and reap somewhat of a profit because people unironically spend $125+ for a used DS game.
>>
>>7851146
I have worked on Social Security Disability before, and it's very, very difficult to get benefits if you're working age and only have mental issues, even severe ones. Criminal record typically doesn't matter, unless it's felonious.
>>
>>7851227
>>7851188
I've gotten b& before for "Encouraging unlawful behavior" so I don't think that's a good idea.

>>7851254
Fuck, I don't think anyone would hire me even if I did get my shit together.

If I wasn't ugly and covered in scars at least I'd be able to whore myself out.
>>
>>7851357
Being beautiful is nature's greatest gift as it allows you to do almost anything you want. For everyone else you either need connections or a lot of luck. Sucks, but fortunately my nihilism helps keep it all down.
>>
File: Every Day.png (189KB, 454x417px) Image search: [Google]
Every Day.png
189KB, 454x417px
Why does life have to be so shitty? Why do I have to be so shitty?

I just want to be a productive member of society and marry a husband and grow old together with him.
>>
>>7853517
I personally believe it's because human-nature dictates that most of use see everything as a competition.

We could all live peacefully, but one of us has to be the best, for some reason.

I don't like to follow that line of thought and it has given me a lot of self-esteem issues. I wind up elevating everyone else beyond myself for fear of becoming a part of what I see as the problem.

>marry a husband

grill or gay?!?!?!?
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>7853970
I'm a gayfag homosexual man.
>>
File: walksintowhiteneighborhood.webm (1MB, 376x282px) Image search: [Google]
walksintowhiteneighborhood.webm
1MB, 376x282px
>>7854087
Oh.

Seriously though I don't have advice. I don't know how gay relationships happen.

Or how any relationships happen.
>>
>>7854362
Well I'm also
>>7850429
>>7850613
>>7850890
>>7851146
>>7851357

The gay part isn't an issue. Everything else is.
>>
>>7850074
Not on old lathes :(
>>
File: 1486084266085.jpg (47KB, 398x303px) Image search: [Google]
1486084266085.jpg
47KB, 398x303px
>>7846708
Fucking christ, man. I'm glad you're still with us. Best wishes for fast healing.
>>
File: pornhub searches.jpg (38KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
pornhub searches.jpg
38KB, 480x465px
>>7846708
thats fucked up man

lathes truly are the greatest demon of our time

dont operate lathes while at anything other than 100% physical and mental/emotional fitness

>>7850429
>>7851146
the canadian military took me but its not exactly welfare, i still have to go in, and not doing that recently means i may not make rent now

also people WILL ask you whats up if youre clearly getting fucked up in the head. they wont press but it's embarrassing. i've been directly ordered to see the padre at least once
>>
>>7856804
I'm more fucked up sober than high. That's why I use drugs.

I need something to calm the hurricane of horrors in my head.

Protip: beating the shit out of your kid every day while telling them they're a worthless piece of shit that ruins everything doesn't have good results.
>>
>>7856837
yeah, everyone's got shit, man. but as soon as it starts to affect your performance, they'll start to bother you about it

like I said, they won't press, but they will ask, and it's better to figure out a way to just get to work on time than to get fired
>>
>>7856911
Well I can't function at all without drugs and unfortunately all I have are illegal options.

I want to get proper psychiatric help. I want to be clean and functional, or at least clean and properly medicated. I just can't afford it on my own.
>>
>>7856973
free counsellors are a thing and exist at most local community centres you nerd
>>
>>7850429
I'm on medicaid now and was on food stamps for a few years.

Medicaid was super easy. Although the deadline has passed this year and the republicans will probably fuck it up for next year so you may be out of luck.

Getting food stamps and renewing my application every 6 months was hard, but only because I had to wait in lines and on hold on the phone for many hours and the people that worked at the office lied and lost documents and redirected me to offices in other cities that told me to fuck off and didn't know how to use computers so I had to do things over again a bunch of times.

It probably depends a bit what state you're in, those problems were obviously caused by underqualified and massively overworked staff, which would be the fault of the state.

Anyway my advice to you is be self employed. If you are unemployed things run out after a while, but they don't have the resources to actually look into the details of your self employment, they just ask for a month by month breakdown of your income and check it for consistency with your expenses etc. so make sure everything adds up.
>>
>>7856989
Yeah, that's the sort of thing I'm interested in.

I'm a fucked up criminal junkie and desperately lonely, talking to others who could offer to at least listen sincerely would really help.

Whhy do I have to be such a fucked up worthless piece of shit?
>>
>>7857087
>Whhy do I have to be such a fucked up worthless piece of shit?
because you cant use google, apparently

again, free counsellors are a thing and exist at most local community centres you nerd
>>
>>7857049
Does being a criminal with irregular income count as "Self employed"?

What is most of my money is spent on drugs? how do I account for that?

I don't have a mailing address either.
>>
>>7857105
I can use google. I'm still a worthless piece of shit though
>>
>>7857123
1. Yes, but don't admit to crimes, say you do odd jobs.

2. They don't look into your bank account or ask what you spend your money on, they only ask about things like housing expenses. They don't like it if your housing expenses are greater than your income, that's all really afaik.

3. I am not sure how to deal with the mailing address thing. There's definitely a way to do it though. I think homeless shelters might have mailing addresses you can use? You can't use a PO box though.
>>
Gosh dang it.

You guys always have one of these threads up so I figured there must be loads of these comics.

I just read everything on vice in like 15 minutes, I want more. Ughhhh.

Why are you still having threads for such an old short comic?
>>
>>7858576
So we can hate ourselves.
Also vice doesn't have all strips, check tumblr or >>7821754
>>
File: clem it got weird.png (35KB, 364x314px) Image search: [Google]
clem it got weird.png
35KB, 364x314px
>>7858576
Once a long time ago thousands of years in the future someone made a habits thread. And anons all over /trash/ said "haha i identify with that"
But then there were no more habits comics and instead there were just anons. So the anons just talked about possums and how much their lives sucked, but in a cool chill way, because possums.

So now it's like /r9k/ except not as fucking terrible because those guys are weird.
Possums are cool and chill and they live shitty lives and then they die. Often via tire. That's us.

GO POSSUMS
>>
>>7858576
haha i hate myself
>>
File: 1485010967405-trash.jpg (92KB, 465x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485010967405-trash.jpg
92KB, 465x750px
Hello, how much for one an hero please ?
>>
does anyone know a good place to commit suicide via a drop from height in vancouver, BC

i'm thinking of using capilano suspension bridge but i'm scared that it won't be enough of a drop to guarantee lethality

i don't want to risk being "rescued" by empathetically blind people that think life is so unconditionally precious and risk ending up crippled and unable to choose to die on my own accord
>>
>>7859865
You could reasonably die from falling 10 feet if you smack your head first. It's not east to change orientation midflight though, not like in the movies.
>>
File: Ambigram 3-1.jpg (238KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Ambigram 3-1.jpg
238KB, 1000x666px
>>7859865
If you're so sure, you should look up drop tables for hanging. I can't remember even how it's properly named, all I can remember from it is that for my height and weight I need a non-elastic rope seven and a half feet long, an inch of diameter, with the noose right beneath my chin.
Which I'm saving to buy.
>>
>>7861290
I think the inch diameter noose is somewhat out of date. A thinner noose is inherently better because it places the same amount of force across a smaller area to effectively increase damage to that targeted spot. Of course, a thin noose may not hold your weight but this is the 21st century, we have synthetic materials that are a far cry from the stuff used to hang witches in Salem all those years ago.
>>
>>7812673
https://youtu.be/cGyQmH9NZcw
>>
EYE ROW KNEE XDD
>>
the guy ive had a crush on for a month came out as gay today
shit, things are actually starting to look kinda bright
>>
>>7865335
>the guy ive had a crush on for a month came out as gay today
>shit, things are actually starting to look kinda bright

Make him your husband.

But really, be there for him as a supportive friend who knows what it's like to be a homofag.
>>
Honest question: Is there such a thing as a gay friendzone?
My instincts tell me there is, but I need confirmation from an actual faggot.
>>
>>7865565
I once accidentally put a friend into it because I didn't realise he was also a fag and interested. So I'd say so yeah.
>>
>>7865565
There definitely is.
>>
>>7865565
Yeah. I put a guy into it.
Sorry Alex, I'm only into traps and actual women.
>>
File: transgender-man-777x437.png (854KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
transgender-man-777x437.png
854KB, 777x437px
>>7865899
>traps

Disgusting.

>women

EVEN MORE DISGUSTING
>>
>>7865565
Yeah, been there on both sides.
>>
>>7865973
Is that a missing Bognadoff brother?
>>
There are a lot of gay dudes ITT.

Why not join us in the gfur thread?

>>7860108
>>
>>7866438
I go there for porn and sometimes have a chat or ask for advice. Already got myself a boy though.
>>
>>7866438
Can't imagine there being anything interesting to discuss and I don't have the courtesy or attention span to post porn.
>>
I am painfully perfectionist and it's destroying my life. I grow angry at myself for the littlest failures and don't know how to manage this anger. Usually I just ending up throwing pillows at walls or breaking something and crying for fifteen minutes, but the task in question is left incomplete.

Who do I see to fix this problem?
>>
>>7867596
Just stop acting like a toddler.

Temper tantrums are retarded.
>>
>>7867640
Great advice, now how do I go about doing that? I already deeply loathe myself for it and I'm baring my heart hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Please.
>>
>>7867663
>, now how do I go about doing that?

By literally doing nothing.
>>
>>7867596
I think you might wanna talk to a doc and get some pills. If your syndromes are that compulsively destructive then it's gonna take more than good will to stop.
>>
>>7867736
Thank you, would that be just any doctor or do I need to find a psychiatrist or something?
>>
>>7867811
You would definitely need a dedicated psychiatrist for it and probably health insurance too. An ordinary doctor is just gonna recommend you elsewhere.
>>
>>7868026
Thanks again, I'm still in uni so I'm on my parent's insurance.
>>
>>7868042
Noice. My parents fucking hate me and I'm dirt poor so I couldn't get doctor treatment unless it was government mandated.
>>
>>7867596
do you want things to be perfect because you want to feel more in control of your life but dont?

If so, find another way to feel powerful
>>
>>7871071
because things dont need to be perfect it really doesnt matter
>>
File: badger_animal_forest.jpg (3MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
badger_animal_forest.jpg
3MB, 4608x2592px
>>
>>7871939
Cheer up Kyle.

Anyone got more Kyle/Douglas they can post?
>>
Heh
>>
File: Bones.jpg (895KB, 910x1635px) Image search: [Google]
Bones.jpg
895KB, 910x1635px
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 800x900px
>>7872643
>tfw you want more of this ship but all drawfags are straight or occupied
>>
>>7876884
They're so perfect together.
>>
File: 1486054200421.png (38KB, 575x331px) Image search: [Google]
1486054200421.png
38KB, 575x331px
10th page, what a wonderful day
>>
Heh
>>
>>7878859
page 11 now
>>
uh.
Got a new job.
Might be getting the flu before my first day.
>>
I think I've complained so much I ran out of things to complain about. By doing so I now have one more thing to complain about which is my lack of things to complain about. Once this post is submitted I'll officially be out of things to complain about.

What now?
>>
>>7879629
https://youtu.be/bcbf1brGWMA
>>
>>7879778
Kek
>>
File: Tk6.png (311KB, 850x811px) Image search: [Google]
Tk6.png
311KB, 850x811px
Don't die on us!
>>
File: kqK7fMe.gif (912KB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
kqK7fMe.gif
912KB, 260x195px
>>
>>7879629
Spend a day without complaining before coming back to complain more, I imagine.
>>
>>7879629
Complain about your consciousness for being able to analyze your complaining and being able to identify that you have indeed already complaimed about anything possible to take the meta game one step further
>>
>>7879629
Complain about not getting enough answers for your complaining problem
>>
>>7881675
>>7881961
>>7882106
These are all good answers but they're ultimately finite and won't last but a few seconds at most. What if

What if the answer is to just not complain?
>>
>>7882149
Nigga dont ruin the game.
Differenciate specific problems into problems with a numeric placeholder. Bam. Now your complaints are only limited by your short pathetic lifespan.
>>
>>7882149
That's such a stupid idea. Stop, stop having stupid ideas.

Keep complaining instead.
>>
>>7882149
the best way to solve a problem is to stop making excuses and get shit done, good on you
>>
>>7881022
so cute
>>
any of you fags play night in the woods yet?
>>
>>7885054
I'm on part 2, just went to the Mall with Bea and had a good time
>>
>>7885054
Decent way through part 3. I'm loving it.
>>
>>7885054
Just started part 1. It's pretty cool so far.
>>
>drop out after five semesters
>now doing nothing
huh

>>7865565
Yes. Friendzones aren't a gendered thing, despite all the people trying to say it is purely a misogynistic wrongthought.
>>
File: the hell is a grackle.png (282KB, 418x436px) Image search: [Google]
the hell is a grackle.png
282KB, 418x436px
>>7885054
Is that even a part of the game anymore? I'm on my third playthrough and I still haven't seen it.
>>
For all the gayfags ITT: How do I find a BF?
>>
>>7889974
Get lucky with random people online.
>>
>>7890015
I figured the only good way to meet a good boyfriend would be to make friends and be lucky enough to have the guy I fall for also be gay.

Gay social stuff all seems to be devoted exclusively for sluts hooking up with other sluts or tumblr tier faggot groups. I want to make gay friends and meet gay guys to get to know who they are.
>>
File: tumblr_oluhrcIBWU1w2515to1_1280.png (582KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oluhrcIBWU1w2515to1_1280.png
582KB, 1280x1280px
Dont die bitch, im not yet done with you
>>
>>7885054
where can i pirate this game?
>>
File: 6.jpg (107KB, 452x444px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
107KB, 452x444px
>>7892357
Google.com
>>
>>7892357
I literally just slammed "Night in the Woods Torrent" into Google and it came up.

I think it was on Skidrow but I apparently wasn't playing very close attention.
Skidrow does good stuff.
>>
>>7891665
who is this
who drew this
and why does he look like that
>>
haha
>>
File: 1482259388377.jpg (20KB, 370x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482259388377.jpg
20KB, 370x338px
Oh boy
They just took that plastic skin off my wound on my arm

I have never experienced this much pain

Maybe i'll die because of it

I love meds
>>
>>7894574
i love pulling off skin and scabs
christ
its like a fetish but one i don't get off on
>>
File: 1488122384192.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488122384192.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>7894863
I do too
But not on a wound that's like

My whole arm
>>
>>7894574
How long ago did you fist fuck the lathe? Seems a little early to be taking off the dressing.
>>
File: 1481616534621.png (3KB, 306x269px) Image search: [Google]
1481616534621.png
3KB, 306x269px
>>7895003
Like a week ago or some more? Cant remember much since painkillers and me sleeping heavily
>>
File: spinning parts are no joke.gif (2MB, 389x356px) Image search: [Google]
spinning parts are no joke.gif
2MB, 389x356px
>>7895003
Machines that have parts that rotate at hight speed and with high torque are scary.
>>
>>7895242
Seriously, Every time I see one I think of the dude getting his arm chewed up in The Machinist.

>>7895233
God bless opiates.
>>
>>7894863
lock me up haha
>>
File: clematlife.png (48KB, 232x230px) Image search: [Google]
clematlife.png
48KB, 232x230px
So i've spent the last year in a technical course for a certification in medical coding.

What I didn't realize is how much bureaucracy there is, and how many acronyms I need to remember. I'm sure I could bullshit my way through this last, major class. But I don't give a single fuck about what I'm doing, and I won't give a single fuck about working in the field either.

From what little I've ready I could get into serious trouble for mis-coding things (for obvious reasons). I also really hate the medical industry and how it functions, which makes it even more retarded that I decided to commit to this in the first place.

I want out. I'm already working and I wanted to pay my dad back for the classes, but he tells me I'm "putting too much emphasis" on paying him back.

I live a baby ass coddled life and as far as I know he doesn't want to kick me out (I'm like the only family he still has left to care about). But when I tried, I just couldn't explain to him that I want to drop the course.

I don't know if anyone wants to read dumbass blogposts like this.
>>
>>7896522
A job is a job and pretty much everyone hates their job. Does it at least pay well?

Best to get a job you hate that pays well than a job you hate which pays shit, You could always use the money and experience to get a better job later.
>>
>>7896522
I don't really know how to answer your problem but if it makes you feel any better I dropped out of college on my first year after I failed to show up to a class I thought was scheduled at a different time, resulting in student aid not paying enough to cover the year and leaving me to pay out $500 in cash if I wanted to continue.
>>
>>7897805
I've already got a job that pays shit and might be nice (first day is tomorrow, coworkers are nice and down-to-earth).

I would rather have a pleasant job that I don't hate that pays shit than a job I totally hate that pays well.

I know you're right that pretty much everyone hates their job, and I know I sound like a teenage edgelord, but I don't understand the point of living through all that. It's probably just a personal thing that I haven't found anything that would make that kind of life worth living.

When I got confirmation that I'd be starting my new, simple job. I felt relieved and almost happy. Right now the potential to work this job and maybe try and go to school for my real dreams sounds like the most appealing thing in the world, even though it also sounds really unrealistic.

>>7897912
It doesn't make me feel better, but I'm not trying to sound like a shitter. If anything I feel bad for you. I hate when I make mistakes like that, and it sounds like you got over-punished for it.
>>
File: IMG_20170208_131750.jpg (972KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_131750.jpg
972KB, 2448x3264px
haha i hate myself

I am offering my service to draw garbagecatrats.
>>
nobody in my general vicinity may care about my continued existence but I am grateful every day that I am not flayed alive by a lathe
>>
>>7897992
Yeah I got fucked. My councilor or administrator or whatever signed me up for the English class that cut square in the middle of my 5 hour trade class so I'm not even sure how I was supposed to attain that anyway. Oh well, at least I'm a bum now. I just hope they don't come after me for my outstanding debt.
>>
>>7898275
that is really fucking lame. shit like this is what gives justification for thinking the world is full of shitbags
>>
File: itmp.jpg (1012KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
itmp.jpg
1012KB, 2448x3264px
>>7898028
uh. it may take a few hours too see any replies. so yeah. sleep is kinda critically needed. guys, try not to choke to death in your sleep
>>
>>7898300
I want to believe I'm retarded and just don't get it but sometimes people really are just mean. S'whatever, at least I got my comics and a gun.
>>
>>7892785
Drawdroid. Has a tumblr and post a fair bit of possum stuff as well.
>>
>>7895287
the machinist was a fucking quality film, good taste
>>
File: 1479085941474.jpg (82KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479085941474.jpg
82KB, 500x375px
This morning I discovered my milk was expired. Now I don't have any milk which is what I've been pretty much living off.
>>
>>7900304
Milk a shit
Go to the dollar/discount store and buy some soy milk, it's like regular milk but lasts for months without a fridge and is cheap as shit.
>>
>>7900355
I don't soy milk, it tastes bad and makes me feel sick.
>>
>>7900391
Well fuck, looks like you got the shit end of the stick. Sorry you're stuck with liquid cow titty that goes bad really fast and costs a lot.
>>
>>7900428
So am I. At least I can add milo powder to it.
>>
>>7895287
>dad is from a poor background
>he tells me stories about the dangers of things like log driving, factory work and other heavy manual labour
>get a job in a factory
I've never been as focused and aware as I was back then. It was fucking exhausting.
>>
>>7901106
They say factory jobs are more dangerous than military service these days. You can interpret this a multitude of ways and I don't think it's ever so simple as that but regardless you better be careful to not be the person who gets their hair stuck in the machinery.
>>
File: 1487022379651.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487022379651.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>7898028
Do you take commissions for possums ?
>>
File: onthelap.jpg (17KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
onthelap.jpg
17KB, 273x185px
>>7898028
>>7903280
or FROM POSSUMS?!
>>
>>7898028
Sexualize the Clem.
>>
>>7898028
Sexualize the Doug and Kyle.
>>
>>7898302
Sexualize the high in the motherfucker Clem, please.
>>
>>7903684
I second this.

They will end up a loving married couple one day.
>>
Ich mag verdammte Opossums zum Tode, aber ich mag nicht, dass mein Schwanz nass ist, hahaha
>>
>>7907865
What is this?

I only speak american
>>
>>7907865
Why is your dick wet?
>>
>>7903280
>>7903375
I accept no commissions. Don't like the whole idea of people paying for my scribbles. Only requests once in a while. Not much of those either. I hate being forced by myself to draw cuz' of the idea that people payed for it.
>>7903629
>>7903994
Sure. I'll try. But I am not really the person to sexualize things tho, don't have too high expectations.
>>
File: Hensa13913.png (159KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
Hensa13913.png
159KB, 500x617px
>>7895242
stupid fuck should know not to wear long sleeves near heavy machinery for this exact reason.
>>
>>7909996
True, also long hair. Had a kid learn that one when I was in Highschool, he still looks pretty messed up.
>>
File: Hensa13D42.png (204KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
Hensa13D42.png
204KB, 500x488px
>>7910024
that's sad.
reminds me of the stories of kids getting scalped by printing presses.

I guess that's why they have workplace safety meetings.
>>
>>7898185
Haha

My arm hurts really bad

The op for my stomach is scheduled for next saturday

Thank god for healthcare

>>7907865
Wasn los, freund
>>
>>7912405
Ich bin nicht dein Freund, Kumpel.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u8.jpg (195KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u8.jpg
195KB, 571x800px
>>7913774
speak american
>>
>>7913774
Ich bin nicht dein Kumpel, Bro.

>>7913826
Nein
>>
File: vaD1F.jpg (256KB, 1261x617px) Image search: [Google]
vaD1F.jpg
256KB, 1261x617px
>>7914148
Is this nazi talk? It sounds like nazi talk and you're being unamerican which means you're either a nazi or a commie
>>
>>7914321
It is german

Let me sad in every language i know
>>
>>7811358
>female detected
tits or gtfo bitch
>>
>>7914564
You don't have to be female to enjoy girl scout cookies, Anon
>>
I really want to drop school, take my low paying retail job and chill the fuck out for a year or two. I dont want to work in an office ticktacking away about codes and procedures.
>>
>>7914564
Hey, I'm a male and I purge sometimes.
>>
I have a job interview in an hour and a half. I'm freaking out about it.

Haha I hate myself.
>>
>>7917832
Tell us how it goes
>>
>>7918043
I think it went pretty well. They kept me there for 40 minutes showing me how to use everything so I feel good about it.

Also went out for lunch with my brother and he flirted with the lady to get us extra food, while I sat there like an awkward faggot.
>>
>>7920372
Glad to hear it went well.
>>
File: Budd_Dwyer_Photo.jpg (386KB, 760x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Budd_Dwyer_Photo.jpg
386KB, 760x1136px
Anon on suicide watch.
My extrenal drive is dying.
time to see if I can save well over a decade of work.
I mean I have multiple backups of the stuff that is very dear to me but I'd rather not lose any data at all.
>>
>>7921487
Good luck anon. You'll most likely need it even though I don't really know anything about them.
>>
So I got back from working at a deli in the local grocer. First day.

It went way worse then I was expecting it to. For some reason I thought it'd be chill and would help me wind down from stress over school. (Who knew working doesn't help you wind down.)

My chest started hurting a lot out of nowhere when I was working, nothing I can think of to cause it other than being anxious in general.

Also deli is way more complicated then I expected it to be.
>>
>>7924010
I used to work in a deli. It's not the worst job in the world but it's fairly complicated at first.

Just keep at it because the deli's awesome and very chill once you learn all the tricks.
>>
>>7924069
I'm happy to hear something from someone else who worked in a deli. any reason you stopped?

I don't know anything about real deli-meats, cheeses or salads. They just put me in the deli because that's where they needed people.

I'm also a right twat and I fumble with every physical object I interact with. It's hard for me to do things as simple as dropping salad into a cup and then closing the cup.
>>
>>7924125
Trust me I'm not coordinated either, and I go between vegan and not caring so I didn't know any of it. I started on the checkouts but they needed someone in the Deli and they wanted a male so that's the only reason I got the job.

I would've stayed there but my pay was literally sitting on minimum wage and I had to move to another state.
>>
>>7924233
It's really embarrassing struggling with a ziplock bag in front of a customer, haha. Alright well this makes me feel a little less shit about it. Maybe it could get better, thanks anon.
>>
>>7924353
You're right. Just make sure you're really friendly to old people or they'll make your life a living hell. Also try to remember faces because they'll remember you and like you more if you do the same.
>>
>>7924233
>vegan

Why would you choose to be so retarded?
>>
>>7924894
Shit. Not vegan, vegetarian but I prefer to avoid animal products. I always feel bad about it but only sometimes I go out of my way for it.
>>
File: 1486441455808.png (29KB, 255x237px) Image search: [Google]
1486441455808.png
29KB, 255x237px
You guys got time to listen to some fagfeels?

>Be closeted completely alone bi-fag (male)
>Get call from childhood best friend out of the blue a week ago
>His gf just dumped him and he's going through a bunch of other real life shit
>Scared he might off himself
>Not again if I can help it
>Drive all the way to his house that night just to hang out with him
>Get wasted and share feels all night long
>Friend keeps complaining about how horny he is and how much he misses his gf
>Being the drunk fag I am, end up implying I would be down to fuck him
>He straight up tells he's not going to have gay sex with me and calls me fucking disgusting
>Fuckingkillmenow.png
>He ends up backpedaling after another drink
>Let him fuck my ass
>He finishes and can't look at me after
>Everything's fucking awkward from then on
>Stay at his place for a week to help him move out and sort things out
>Become horribly lovesick for him
>He wants to completely forget what happened the night before
>Fair enough
>Eventually come out to him as bi, he's the only boy I've ever slept with or even admitted it to
>He ends up telling me he's slept with 3 guys before me, and a MTF transgender
>He tells me he's not gay tho, or even bi.
>Tells me he never wants to do anything like that with me ever again
>He won't even hug me

I just wasted a week of my life, three hundred dolarydoos on bud and booze, to end up getting used by a guy for sex. I feel so gross.

Can I die now pls
>>
>>7925358
No sex is bad but I guess being used would feel much worse. I'm sorry anon but people make stupid choices while drunk.
>>
>>7925358
Man I can't relate at all. But that sounds really fucked.

I'm sorry for you my bisexual friend. I know that probably doesn't help.
>>
File: 1486441319163.png (2KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486441319163.png
2KB, 384x384px
>>7925380
I know. Booze ain't the smartest drug. The dumbest thing I did by far tho was thinking I could sleep with a boy without getting feelings for them

>>7925389
Thanks anon, it does help just talking about it to other people
>>
File: ClemGrossColor.jpg (33KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
ClemGrossColor.jpg
33KB, 240x280px
303posts, time to say goodbye to another thread
>>
haha back from work just in time to start yet another thread

>>7926282
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.