[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you guys man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: Absolutely cancer.jpg (441KB, 900x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely cancer.jpg
441KB, 900x1085px
Fuck you guys man
>>
>>7796218
the fucker doing it is making threads to """stealthily""" push threads off the catalog too
feel free to start reporting this shit, I've been banned for reporting obvious spam multiple times now and maybe the mods would start doing shit if the queue was absolutely filled with the garbage this guy is posting
>>
>>7796291
I already reported a few of the more obvious ones but I'm starting to think others are actually getting in on this shit just to fuck up /trash/
>>
>>7796379
I've kinda suspected that too. I've seen that level of coordinated autism in individual threads before, so it's totally possible. it seems like blank replies to the OP and the current faked reply/bump method get used at different times, but the habit of using periods to post new spam threads then delete them happens whenever either spam shows up, so that could be an indicator.
I also think the current bumper is using new VPNs for each post, or at least for each cycle through the catalog. yesterday I was watching some of this shit and threads that got spam bumps seemed to get a new IP each time. this could be what's throwing the moderators off (or they could have just stopped caring.)
maybe someone should make a /QA/ thread again. that seemed to work last time.
>>
File: autism.png (343KB, 912x463px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
343KB, 912x463px
cuz dis
>>
>>7796494
I noticed a row of shoe spam this morning so I believe that was the start to this mess
>I also think the current bumper is using new VPNs for each post
That could also be happening, since I do notice new IPs from time to time on certain replies
Yet it could be others for some reason bumping shit threads just because they can

We already know mods don't really give a shit about us and do what they want and for this reason is why /trash/ can be manipulated so easily by others
>>
File: dcOBuVk.gif (1MB, 308x212px) Image search: [Google]
dcOBuVk.gif
1MB, 308x212px
Not to mention the increased amount of generals being made occasionally eats away at an hour or two from our average speeds from time to time

The sad thing is that the users of /trash/ don't care much about the condition we're in
If you don't create threads, or have that one thread you like that gets knocked off often, I don't see why you would
>>
>my thread is on page five in 15 minutes
THIS IS NOT OKAY
>>
Asking for mods to do their jobs will just result in "lolol it is le trash can XDD trash belongs there" replies.

Such is life.
>>
>>7797101
so what do we do? just keep our threads bumped until the spammers get bored?
>>
>>7797112
mass report and maybe make a /qa/ thread. it's worked before.
>>
>>7797130
Making a /qa/ thread is what >>7797101 is referring to.

If you make any complaint about /trash/, the current weebshit spammers will just flood the thread with "lol it's /trash/ why do you care???" and such.

The rest of the site doesn't view /trash/ as a legitimate board.
>>
>>7797372
well yeah, that's the response it would get from /qa/ anons. however the twi or three times I've seen one made shit started getting cleaned up, and I even saw a ban delivered for spam in /trash/ on the banned page once. it seems that mods occasionally actually look in /qa/, so as much as people over there might go "le trash goes in le /trash/ xD who cares," it really can't hurt to try.
>>
Well it's now slowing down to 2.5 hours
>>
>>7799102
the guy who just quotes the OP to bump threads is around now though
>>
>theres trash in the trash!
hmm...
>>
>>7801367
the problem is that the thrash is overflowing and needs to be dumped
>>
this board was a mistake.
>>
>>7801541
This
>>
Wonder what will happen today
>>
>>7810163
everything and nothing
>>
File: It's Funny To Me.png (50KB, 600x165px) Image search: [Google]
It's Funny To Me.png
50KB, 600x165px
>>7803609
>the best board on current-day 4chan was a mistake
>>
File: 1487253675303.jpg (69KB, 480x480px)
1487253675303.jpg
69KB, 480x480px
>>7810163
actually faggot is awake, and /trash/ is raided.
Aparently no mods are going to help and ban all this retarded threads cos you know /trash/

>>7812597
>>7812589
>>7805024
>>7809879
>>7807234
>>7796274
>>7805183
>>
>>7812674
I think the trash dove thread is legit. the rest are either shitty forced memes or spam, the two are kinda hard to tell apart since they're basically the same.
>>
>>7812674
How are you sure this is the same person?
This might be the reason you get banned sometimes
>>
>>7813186
kek, I'm the anon that has mentioned getting banned, not that guy. I would only report the NO threads honestly.
>>
>>7813407
Anyway, I think those threads are actually from different people, which you can't really do much about when they're only making 1-2 threads at a time
>>
>>7813537
you're likely correct. seems like the mods only come around for heavy spam, if at all.

also the lowest threads catalog now haven't been bumped in two hours, so either /trash/ is genuinely much faster than I thought or something is afoot.
>>
>>7813606
actually looking at it it seems like there were just a bunch of new legitimate threads made around the same time. still possible someone's fucking around with things, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>7813638
it's the fat generals, they keep splitting up into more specialized threads
>>
>>7813662
except none of those were just made, so that's not even related m8
>>
Wait so the Rp generals will last longer over this bullshit or die quicker?
>>
>>7813765
The rp threads are some of the fastest threads on this board. No way they're going
>>
>>7813851
Tell that to the Fallout/Pokemon Rp
>>
>>7813973
That had three to four dudes including me, and I had a lot of work scheduled desu
>>
>>7816040
Sword?
>>
>>7817427
No, RJ. Any tips on character development would be appreciated.
>>
>>7817534
Hmm... idk you did say Ray and Jay are "mind merged" maybe them separating for a bit could help with that
>>
>>7817585
Yeah, that would probably happen at some point
>>
>>7817648
Well I'd like to see it, if the Rp ever comes back

Then again the Pokemon are real, is more dominant than the other one, so I'm pretty sure it won't come back anytime soon
>>
File: 7bf.png (105KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
7bf.png
105KB, 480x270px
How hard would it be to make some kind of thing to track hourly post rates, bumps from page 10, and repetitive posts on /trash/ and turn it into some kind of graph or something?
>>
Images went to shit and /trash/ is racking up record times over the months
>>
>>7796218
Chaika
>>
good things get ruined. it's just the way.
>>
'-'
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.