[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with Trump with the FAKE NEWS thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_8515.gif (589KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8515.gif
589KB, 245x176px
What's with Trump with the FAKE NEWS thing?
>>
If a news article makes him look bad or points out that he's doing something dumb/illegal, he just points and cries "FAKE NEWS!" and it goes away.
>>
Unable to face reality, the $hillary Shills declared that "fake news" on the internet was the reason she lost. All without the slightest bit of self-awareness that that term applies more to their pals in the mainstream media.
Trump and his press people are making them rue the day they ever thought to use that term.
>>
(((Democrats and the MSM))) invented the term fake news in an attempt to smear people looking into pizzagate. Trump turned the tables on them by co-opting the phrase.
>>
>>7780114
>>7780324
How are you guys still butthurt when your candidate won office is it because >>7779856
is right

no "Fake news" is not something liberals made it is entirely the new thing Trump keeps spouting to try to save ass.

Liberals know why Hillary lost and can fess up to things like the emails and not comforting Murica on issuses like "muh turrist" and "muh jobs"

Trump has been saying he dislikes the press because they're showing what a buffoon he is and how incapable he is at running a country.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39KB, 304x200px
>>7780514
Kill yourself retard the term fake news was first used by Mark Cuckerburg last October. On November 5th a whole stream of MSM articles were released calling pizzagate fake news after a guy with a gun went to investigate a Comet Ping Pong Pizza in DC. In response it became a meme on /pol/ to refer to the MSM as fake news this meme then spread to Twitter and reddit. 2 months later on January 10 Trump called the "golden showers" dossier and the news stations that published it fake news in a tweet. And now we're here.
>>
>>7781095
>after a guy with a gun went to investigate a Comet Ping Pong Pizza in DC
Subtle way of saying some idiot went to shoot down a pizzeria because of some absurd conspiracy theory propagated by conservative news networks only a mentally disturbed person could believe.
>>
>>7781241
>Being this much of a cuck
>>
>>7781241
I bet you're a nigger. Why don't you go choke on some shit and die?
>>
Trump and Gen Flynn may be onto something.
for example
worldcorp is a continuation of sign69 see thread,
sign69 showed up on comet's website in 2010, see thread.
worldcorp was uploaded to silvagunner ARG, so Silvagunner is connected to comet.
the material of the video is themed around child abuse, see silvagunner callou.
the social media of alefantis contains child abuse themes(caris in restraints-reference to S&M bondage), alefantis has antonisu(ancient symbol of pederasty) as his instagram avatar, as does Silvagunner

worldcorp is near comet , see thread

What we stumbled upon(with help from wikileaks), is a slowly building ARG, which pedofiles use to groom children online. they lure them in with an online scavenger hunt, which teaches them steganography to find dark web type videos, as the destination of the ARG, its like leaving breadcrumbs to lure a child into the big bad wolves house.
alefantis instagram, majestic apes' videos etc, were to be used in an upcoming aspect of the Silvagunner ARG, to groom the children who watch the ARG videos. It like Captain20's kids that majestic ape described, or Jimmy Saville in Uk. Comet is connected to the new generation(ARG) of social media pedophile groomers like worldcorp/silvagunner, the reason the ARG's are themed around conspiracy theories is because of comet's other obsession, online conspiracy theorists, this is because comet is the home base of media matters(the shills of brock, alefantis' mugatu like ex-BF). After Brocks last BF(William Grey-no internet footprint) blackmailed him for 850K and threatened to expose the media matters conspiracy-brock paid for it to go away,
why are online pedophile groomers obsessed with conspiracies?, because in order to pursue their pedophilia they have to be part of one to get away with it in mass, as comet and the elite LGBTQ that surrounds them does.
>>
File: 1241991450459.jpg (118KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1241991450459.jpg
118KB, 500x352px
>>7780324
But pizzagate was literally a meme-magic joke made up by /pol/. Almost everything "major lead" was dug up by them and every "secret code word" are old /b/ wordfilters for kiddie stuff.

Anyone who believes it is falling for /pol/'s biggest joke.
>>
>>7782400
debunk the laura silsby connection,

i'll wait
>>
It's basically his version of Bush Jr's "If you're not with us, you're against us."

I know that guy from r/conspiracy on here will claim that the first person to use a phrase is the only person uses it, but Trump uses "fake news" like Chris-chan use to use "slanderous trolls" as a way to handwave things that he doesn't like.
>>
>>7782445
did u debunk it?
>>
>>7782445
i'm disappointed you who still follow kiwi farms and dramatica type characters, their just sick fucks not meme worthy
>>
>>7782440
Just because Hillary Clinton knows a kiddie diddler doesn't mean that /pol/ discovered a legitimate satanic fraternal organization that all politican except for Trump and his cabinet are sworn into by raping a 4 year old under a pizza chain.

It's okay that you were tricked into a tin-foil hat con by a bunch of people worship a frog-god. You're the millennials version of the people in the 90s who believed that the UN was founded to make Bill Clinton King of America and lynch all Christians.
>>
>>7782445
laura silsby and monica peterson are part of pizzagate, guess the child abuse shills really don't want to talk about it
>>
>>7782528
ooh straw man,
pedo scared
>>
>>7782528
CTR your not fooling anyone. Gtfo
>>
>>7782528
debunk laura silsby and monica peterson, even your daily kos admits it,

why would daily kos know more than you?
>>
>>7782581
anon is always right, the true pol right here
>>
>>7782445
>chris-chan

I hadn't seen it before but that's a good connection. Trump is just Chrischan born into a billionaire family.
>>
File: Macchiavelli01.jpg (381KB, 702x1170px) Image search: [Google]
Macchiavelli01.jpg
381KB, 702x1170px
>>7779837

Basic human psychology, really. Humans naturally rally around authority when a threat presents itself, and Trump's whole thrust has been based around that. Be it from immigrants, terrorists, China, the media, or the courts, Trump's rhetoric revolves around the idea of the American way of life being under siege.

Regardless of the veracity of any of these claims, this has the undeniable effect of dividing the voting public, galvanizing his support base and forcing his political opposition onto the defensive. And by accusing the traditionally liberal media, Trump downplays the narrative that America is not, in fact, under attack, and gives his supporters an enemy to rally against.

This is necessary because the U.S. currently faces no immediately tangible threats. America is not at war, and given the current state of its military after a decade of counter-insurgency operations, is not yet prepared to fight one. Therefore, Trump makes a foe of the American establishment; doing so weakens his political opponents, and strengthens his support base, so, politically speaking, there's little reason not to do it.
>>
>>7782658
tardfag connections
>>
>>7780514
Fake news is being used more by the opposition of Trump worldwide (as a "warning" for other right wing ideologies).
>>
Speaking of fake news how about that fake ass terrorist attack Trump just tweeted happened in Sweden?
>>
>>7783863
great post
"craft the conspiracy to your own personal prejudices" sinister world corp will make and ARG conspiracy just for you! become embroiled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT89ymMQUp0
>>
>>7784084
if its on the MSM, not gonna lie, probably fake
>>
>>7779837
Works many ways.

The "pretending to be mature" people will argue semantics, saying that fake news is defined as a non official group that pretends to report completely random and non true things, and that it doesn't apply to anything.

The libtards will argue that that's the word trump supporters say when confronted with anything that opposes trump.

The trump supporters will argue that that's exactly what the media is, when they nitpick and twist facts to paint trump in a negative light.
>>
> trump BTFOs the mainstream media
>people start using alternative news sources
>oy vey, stupid goyem, don't you know if it's not reported on cnn, it never happened, now stop listening to our competitors.
>>
yeah fuck the FAKE NEWS. they didn't even report on the Bowling Green Massacre. my wife and kids died in that.
>>
>>7780324
I still don't know shit about pizzagate but anyone who ever unironically listened to anything /pol/ had to say and took it seriously is an idiot.
>>
>>7784084
>>7784084
It's not like people already didn't know he was insane before he ever announced. He's been part of the birther movement for years. Anti-vaccers, etc.
>>
>>7785357
hows was the BC real?
>>
>>7785337
anyone who gives pol credit for what the MSM creates is a boob, pol only reacts
tay tweets was really microsoft's trool, lesson being that if a child is exposed to the internet is will end up nazi, like the ai
this is why pol is 70%shills
>>
I don't like Trump.
He fucked my dog, burned my wife and killed my wheat.
>>
>>7779837
He has no real argument to make, and he's basically squandered his entire term with a bunch of knee jerk, dumb as all hell actions that most Americans, even his supporters, didn't really want.
The whole FAKE NEWS thing is really just him lashing out like a spoiled child.
He's acting like that Neckbeard you knew in high school who whined about no GF but was a complete asshole and unlikable person in general.
He's almost a whiny teenager. "WHAA NO ONE UNDERSTAAAAANDS ME!"
The whole FAKE NEWS thing is more about him being unwilling to accept that fact that no one likes what he's doing outside of a Vietnamese Rice Paper board.
>>
>>7780324
>still referencing pizzagate
>no evidence for it
>made up terminology
>even looking at phished emails from an anonymous source

Anyone who believes in pizzagate is certified retarded.
>
>>
i want your thread to delet
>>
>>7786222
>>No.113427125
>>
The fake news label is because the msm has been shitting out fake hit pieces on Trump since the primaries. From polls that oversample Democrats by 15%, headlines that don't match the articles, anonymous sources for everything, and of course just flat out lies.

As for sweden, it has become the rape capital of Europe, and since these "migrants" have been flooding in they are already 70% of the prison population. But hey, nothing has happened in Sweden.
>>
hers a nice combination of both Sweden becoming a shithole and fake news

Link because it's 4.4mb: http://i.imgur.com/IRmqDXJ.gifv
thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62415473/

Article about rape and murder by migrants selectively censored, and not just openly blocked, but they go out of their way to pretend that the article doesnt even exist
>>
File: HBu38CQ.jpg (192KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
HBu38CQ.jpg
192KB, 1024x768px
Fake news is when every mainstream media outlet trips all over its-self claiming that absolutely nothing is happening in Sweden
>>
File: trump2.jpg (274KB, 2040x1563px) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
274KB, 2040x1563px
>>
>>7780514
Nope.

MSM invented the Fake News meme to discredit alternative media, but only 6% of Americans trust the Mainstream Media, so the term immediately got applied to them.

I was there when it all happened, fuckface.
>>
If progressives are willing to falsely attack themselves with hate speech to form a narrative and gain sympathy, what levels are they willing to go to in order to try and take away your guns?
>>
File: 1487575360615.png (1MB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
1487575360615.png
1MB, 800x694px
>>
File: 1446954016995.jpg (27KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1446954016995.jpg
27KB, 604x403px
>>7780514
This is actually very misleading. Obviously liberals didn't create the term "fake news". Probably every language that includes those two words has put them together at one point.

But the fact is that predominantly left wing media, older mainstream media and internet "aristocracy" (Silicon Valley companies like Twitter, Facebook, and I think Google), started going off about fake news relentlessly for a good few months starting in about September of 2016 and they almost entirely targeted independent right wing news outlets declaring them all fake news. Obama and Hillary were taking there talking points and saying that the government needs to do something about all the fake news. On November 30th the Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act was passed in Congress under the National Defense Authorization Act. It was introduced to Congress on the 22nd and on the 24th the Washington Post article about fake news was published which cited claims that Russian propaganda was helping Donald Trump win. So far scores and scores of right wing news outlets have been accused of being propagandists for the Russians. Practically no evidence was ever produced to back the overwhelming majority of these claims.

I don't even like Trump. I think he's a boob. But you're not gonna win people over by intentionally misleading them. We're just as well informed as you are, guy. We've all got a search bar and internet access.

>pic related; the fat little russian boy who payed me to shill this propaganda
>>
muh hillaru shuldve won da presidency
muh candidate lost because putin hacked the polls
muh hillary lost because fake news
>>
File: thanksobama.jpg (78KB, 970x547px) Image search: [Google]
thanksobama.jpg
78KB, 970x547px
>>7793663
Why are there so many grenades in Sweden?

Not even gun crime it's always the grenades. Did some of those crates of grenades that were supposed to be dropped for the Free Syrian Army and the militias they serve as a front for accidentally end up in Malmo?
>>
>>7779837

In a word: GASLIGHTING

He's lying and lying about everything to create and climate in which the truth and facts are completely obfuscated.

Furthermore. he's setting up a scapegoat and inventing fake attacks the scapegoat is responsible for (Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden) in a direct attempt to fool as many of his idiot followers into being willing to take extreme action as possible. Don't think this is bad? Just think of how hard it would be to ascertain the truth if the Internet didn't exist and we weren't in the Information Age. The leader of a country who tells you the media is lying to you tells you that there's been a terrorist attack on the other side of the nation or in another country completely. If it wasn't the Information Age, how would you figure out the truth? Scary shit.

Finally, and most damning of all, he constantly urges people to distrust the media as a whole. This is straight out of Despot/Fascist/Nazi takeover 101.

Trump is trying to become a dictator and he wants the retarded alt-right irate, afraid, and armed (hence the lifting of the mental health ban for gun ownership) because America's NeoNazis will be his first wave enforcement troops, while ICE and the unruly and corrupt state police forces will act as the S.S. for systematically attacking and rounding up "illegals"--this is already happening throughout the US with completely illegal "checkpoints" that directly violate the Constitution being set up all over the place, including locations that are nowhere near the borders.

FUCK TRUMP. PUNCH NAZIS. RESIST.
>>
>>7793874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47kiaa4f_gQ
>>
>>7782322
>>
File: Sinatra Tweet.png (79KB, 536x285px) Image search: [Google]
Sinatra Tweet.png
79KB, 536x285px
>>7788051

She did though. OK, it was a snarky joke, not a direct dismissal, but the implication is there and valid.
>>
>>7793138

There is no "alternative media". There is news and there is fake bullshit and dangerous propaganda.

Breitbart is not news.
InfoWars is not news.
CNS and PJ media are not news.

FUCK propaganda engines masquerading as information sources.
>>
>>7793679

If you really want to know, HITLER created the term.

"LugenPresse" -- literally "lying press" -- is what Hitler called any news organization that denounced or spoke critically of him and his extremist Nazi movement.

Not a huge stretch from "lying press" to "fake news".
>>
>>7793879

These retards clearly don't get the joke or know about the Richard Spencer "attack".
>>
>>7793939
you are the joke senpai
>>
>>7780514
Are you shitting me?
CNN spammed fake news all over the fucking place after they lost face over pissgate, and after pizzagate started popping up
The left invented fake news. I can go, on the internet, and objectively verify the EXACT moment it happened.
This is the information age you bloody cockmongler, you can't hide your mistakes and act as if they never happened, people know.
>>
>>7793996

>implying pissgate is over

You DO know that came from the released dossier from the former MI-6 guy who blew the whistle on Trump's Russia ties, right?

>pizzagate

This was bullshit from the beginning and it was 100% the subhuman alt right retards.

If you want to get technical, "fake news" is just a new, coined word for FABRICATED STORIES WITH A POLITICAL SLANT. Breitbart, Fox and most other conservative "news" is fake news. trying to blame the left on it is fucking hilarious (though also fucking stupid).
>>
>>7794042
Not the anon you were talking to.

Just wanted to remind you that shillary got rekt and godking Trump is president now. :^)))
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 228x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 228x200px
>>7794114

That fucking braindead imbecile reminds me of that fact every day. No one needs a "reminder" that an unstable orangutan with delusions of being a dictator is shitting up our executive branch and destroying everything that our nation ever valued.
>>
>>7794042
it's not just the right you hypocritical ass, remember what happened in Canada last week? there was a terrorist attack, news outlets claimed there were two attackers, one of them was just a guy trying to help a friend and they didn't correct the story because this is an age where everyone is trying to get clicks
>>
>>7794202
oh, and a source:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/world/americas/quebec-city-mosque-shooting-canada.html?_r=0
>>
File: TheFoxNewsConcerto.jpg (1MB, 3128x4676px) Image search: [Google]
TheFoxNewsConcerto.jpg
1MB, 3128x4676px
>>7794202

That's not what "fabricated" means, kiddo.
>>
>>7794202
>>7794210
correcting myself: it wasn't last week it was about two weeks ago

my point is you're still a hypocritical ass and news on both sides is being slanted if not outright fabricated
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
>>
>>7794288
DELET THIS
>>
>>7793921
I can't tell if you're trolling, but if you are then you got me because I'm going to respond to this as though you're serious.

No idea is original. People have been accusing their opponents of being liars and spreading fake stories about them ever since humans have been able to effectively communicate with one an other. It literally goes back to the first spoken languages. So the "who started it" argument can hypothetically go on into pre-history if you want to get that autistic with it. If you really have to take it back to Hitler you really don't have much of an argument.

You cannot deny the fact that it was the predominantly liberal mainstream media that in the US presidential election of 2016, apparently I have to specify time period otherwise you'll derail the matter at hand, produced a large number of reports of fake news and the federal government benefited from this as they just so happened to be passing a bill that targets independent news and Hillary's campaign benefited from the baseless accusations that nearly all of the most popular right leaning independent news outlets are Russian propaganda.

You can just admit that it's fucked up that both Trump and the news media have both been lying and accusing each other of lying relentlessly. And even further than just acknowledging that they're both guilty of their mutual accusations, you got to admit that, within the context of this election, it was the media that started the "fake news" frenzy, not Trump.
>>
>>
eh
>>
it's a yuge deal
>>
>>7785253
Wat?
>>
So what is /pol/ triying to succeed?
>>
YUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEE DEEEEEL
>>
Alternative Facts
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.