[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacklist Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170218_194549_230.jpg (53KB, 906x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_194549_230.jpg
53KB, 906x387px
Blacklist Thread
>>
ehhh I don't particularly care anymore. I just search for the stuff I wan't and generally ignore stuff I don't

I used to care, though
>>
>male/male
OUT
>>
>>7769006
what is the point of a thread like this, especially when you post it as an image
then nobody can use it, though I'm guessing from that pic that e621 doesn't have a particularly complex filtering system so sharing is kinda useless anyway
>>
I was expecting TV series wtf is this shit
>>
Just my little pony. I can deal with almost everything else.
>>
my_little_pony
pokemon
digimon
sergal
lion_king
semen
watersports
diaper
>>
File: 1476983160672.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476983160672.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>7769006
>male/male
>solo male
>>7769948
>semen
what the fuck are you people doing in /trash/
>>
>>7769982
>basing /trash/iness off of homoeroticism instead of weirdness in fetish taste
what are you doing in /trash/, anon?
>>
>>7770060
>homoeroticism instead of weirdness in fetish taste
and you dont apply to either of those
so answer my question???
>>
>>7770169
but anon, I'm neither of those anons and am very into both homo shit and weird fetishes. I'm just pointing out that I'd characterize /trash/ far more by weird fetishes than gender preference.
>>
I think if you're spending so much time on e621 that you need a blacklist, you're spending too much time on e621.
>>
File: 1468622633276.jpg (16KB, 237x170px) Image search: [Google]
1468622633276.jpg
16KB, 237x170px
kanada
whitekitten
>>
male/male
dickgirl
male solo
diaper
scat
fart
herm
loli
vore
>>
File: 1472300074862.png (137KB, 572x537px) Image search: [Google]
1472300074862.png
137KB, 572x537px
>tfw can't blacklist my little pony without blacklisting spike and fizzle by proxy
>>
Futa
Crossdressing
Herm
Gay
Male/male
Solo_male
Gay
Dickgirl
Intersex/female
Dickgirl/female
Dickgirl/male
Dickgirl_penetrating
Vaginal_creampie
rating:Questionable
rating:Safe
Yaoi
Males_only
My_Little_pony
Friendship_is_magic
Clothed
Fully_clothed
Equine
Horse
Ambiguous_gender
Skimpy
Censored
Mostly_nude
Intersex
Intersex_penetrating
Intersex/intersex
Primate
Footjob
Ambiguous_penetration
Transparent_clothing
Meme
>>
>>7769006
Never blacklisted anything in the 8 years I've been looking at furshit.

And why would I? Just don't click on things that don't interest you.
>>
>>7771274

You actually can, just put

-spike_(mlp) my_little_pony
>>
File: tumblr_ohs6h2S5iN1qewacoo5_250.gif (967KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohs6h2S5iN1qewacoo5_250.gif
967KB, 250x200px
>>7771506
if this shit actually works then that's pretty tight, nigga
>>
>>7769006
>blacklisting male/male and solo male

What are you, gay or something? There's plenty of hot male art.
>>
>>7769006

dickgirl
intersex
scat
watersports

Intersex is on there only because it has become synonymous with dickgirls; which isn't my thing.
>>
>>7771388
Why don't you just join a fucking monastery at this point you puritan lil bastard
>>
>Puritan

Gaping cunts, loli cubs, feral/anthro, pregnant women, multinips, large insertions, fem musk, femdom, menses/snot/drool/sweat, gangbangs, dozens of types of erotic gore, mother-son incest, skunks, peril, condom use, hymens, and close ups of girls presenting their pussy/assholes to the viewer. I'll even fap to cute super feminine cunt boys on occasion as long as they look like women.

That's the only shit I fap to. Why would I not want to remove the patreon pander garbage? I really don't want to lose my boner edging to someones mental illness and waste hours of my day sorting through the abject shit. My blacklist looks bigger than it is because of the billion memegender retards not getting tagged under the meta "queer" tag and the insistence on calling men with tits "girls".
>>
>>7769006
good taste, I hate those too
>>
>>7769006

I just put +female and that works the same.

Although what is up with all the diaper shit lately?
>>
scat
kanada
gore
fursuit
five nights at freddy's
diaper
clown
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.