[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /trash/ gets Keyblades Do these mother fucking heartless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 19

File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 198x255px
ITT: /trash/ gets Keyblades
Do these mother fucking heartless ever catch you on the toilet?
>>
>>7746771
Frostanon here, I saw it, but I'm nowhere near where it could have landed
>>
>>7746814
Well, the thing was spitting off chunks left and right... Might've thrown a little bit your way.
>>
>>7746868
Alright, I did a bit of looking. It looks like a bunch fell around St. Louis and the surrounding area. The gov't is gonna be going for ground zero where the main bit landed, but the rest will take them a while to track down. Anyone around that area? I know someone was talking about Springfield earlier...
>>
>>7746868
Hmm, maybe, I'll look around I guess
>>
I want to fug a heartless
>>
>>7746917
Dude no, that's how you get killed
>>
>>7746917
they fuck you then leave you with a broken heart
>>
>>7746924
Hey, if he wants to try, let 'em. If he manages it, He better damn well share a video
>>
>>7746911
Found a crash site, blasted through a roof of one of the houses around here, not sure what it is though, haven't gone inside yet
>>
>>7746984
Keep that key of yours ready. Who knows what it could be. Almost to St. Louis already.

Turns out, this other keyblade is really good at speeding shit up! I even managed a level two Hastera on myself!! It's like caffeine and cocaine or some shit! WOOO!!!
>>
>>7747073
Nice, I think?
Anyways, yeah, Heartless crawling all over this house, gonna be irritating to clear out
>>
>>7746790
How do I date a heartless?
>>
Big titty Heartless art when?
>>
File: IMG_8571.jpg (280KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8571.jpg
280KB, 850x850px
>>7746790
Watch out! A heartless!
>>
>>7746790
Yes constantly these fuckers just don't know when to quit
The worst part is my keyblade is rather long and my bathroom is fucking tiny so I end destroying half of my shit it's fucking unfair
>>
Stopanon

Just arrived at St. Louis. Holy shit, this place is huge. Plenty of bad shit here, too.

The place is a war zone, Heartless and Nobodies going at it in the streets, gunshots in the distance...

One of the big buildings looks like it was hit. Same with the big ass arch, too. I'll head there, first.
>>
>>7747491
Looks like I need a bigger KEYBLADE.
>>
>>7747521
Ooof, that's rough mate
Frostanon here, cleared out the house, no idea what this meteor thing is, but I haven't really looked at it.
(Seriously what's it supposed to be?)
>>
File: 1479949836388.png (36KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1479949836388.png
36KB, 1152x648px
autism
>>
>>7747968
Stopanon

Holy shit... Guys! I think I know what this shit is! It's fucking Gummi bits! As in the shit to make ships to fly to other worlds!

Fuck the Black Coats, we'd gots Gummi Ships!
>>
File: IMG_8548.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8548.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>7748023
Better than the loud house
>>
>>7748034
Looks like this chunk is just raw material... It sticks together real easy, but has one hell of a bond once set. My keyblade does a pretty good job of prying it appart, though once I find the seams... Maybe there's something even cooler on the inside!
>>
>>7747491
Oh god why
Just fucking why

>>7748034
...Holy fucking shit
You're right!
...And the government has the most blocks, shit. It'll be a while before we can figure out how to use these anyways but still them having a larger supply...
>>
File: IMG_8572.jpg (285KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8572.jpg
285KB, 850x850px
>>7746790
Oh now! This heartless turn into a monster! Run for it! It's too powerful!
>>
>>7748023
And the rest of the room is just fetish and shitposting.
>>
(Look, if you're not role-playing, please quit shitting up the place and wasting valuable posts. Make your own sexy Heartless thread and circlejerk over there. Thank you, and goodbye.)
>>
(discord: https://discord.gg/zg9rk )
(Shitty loot table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_qlf2IOheHu5EVmmHIas29V1OmtKAKjMsKFLUnscdY/edit?usp=drivesdk )
(In case anyone needs them.)
>>
>>7748072
Maybe man, maybe.
I'm still gonna make a Black Coat though, since as far as I can tell using Corridors of Darkness will be faster and easier than piloting a Gummi ship, and it should provide some protection against Heartless, AND if I work Drive magic into it I'll be able to do some really cool shit.
>>
>>7748273
Yeah, a Drive outfit would be neat. Hell, maybe you can just infuse your regular clothes with Drive abilities instead of having to synthesize them from scratch!
>>
>>7748617
I think it has to be new, and I'd like a Black Coat on its own anyway, protection from darkness is useful given the current situation
>>
(Can someone post a valid discord link?)
>>
>>7748823
Yeah, I'm gonna leave the gummi parts alone.
So where were those Darkside sightings? I'd like if I can help
>>
>>7749023
( https://discord.gg/eHR3m )
(Lasts six hours)
>>
>>7749027
>No response
Guess it's back to grinding out mats for the base Black Coat and working out what I'd need to add Drive capabilities to one.
>>
>>7749795
So I think I'm gonna need two of each element crystal (Blizzard, Fire, Lightning) and then three Lucid crystals for Final Form
Not sure if I'll need a friend to pass out to use this but somehow I doubt it. Might drain the Drive power faster than Sora's clothes though but I can fight to synth Drive Recoveries
>>
I`m going to see if I can gather some materials and refine them into higher grade crystals.

It`ll take... five of something to refine it, I think. Plus some focused gravity magic. And the save point. Alright guys, I`ll be back later with a report on how it worked.

Glass, out.
>>
>>7750126
>look at the recipe for High Drive Recoveries
>shards are all I need
>look through the shit I've got
>I can make like 10 of these things
Fucking sweet... except I can't use them for a while
>>
>>7750430
...I don't know how that would work but I hope it doesn't explode in your face if nothing else.
>>
Drawanon here
Well im alive.

Fighting twilight thorns are really gay.

Also I'm in Sacrimento California. Don't know how.

I've been busy killing these fucking dragon heartless and fucking cars.

Also the wielders here are insanely strong. One dude sliced through a goddamn building.

Also, it seems the wielders here are fighting each other. None of them seem to be in the military.
>>
>>7752493
>Cali
>everything is fucked
I'm not surprised at all.
>>
i heard frostanon made waffles with cum
>>
>>7753181
Ew, the fuck? No, fuck off mate, this the government's ploy to get me to join? "We'll stop the stupid posts directed at you if you sign on"?
Fuuuuuck off.
>>
>>7753204
I heard Frostanon is a B&
>>
Right I'm just gonna ignore the government agent shitposters from now on because jesus christ why would ANYONE make waffles with fucking cum.
I've been beating the shit out of Heartless all day and most of the night, got a bunch of Drive Restores, another Dark Crystal.
I think, at this rate, I'll be done with the Black Drive Coat in like, a month.
>>
File: darkness is inappropriate.jpg (161KB, 533x465px) Image search: [Google]
darkness is inappropriate.jpg
161KB, 533x465px
I want to fuck a Heartless with its arms tied up so it can't suck my Heart out.
>>
File: 1468338771552.png (70KB, 662x662px) Image search: [Google]
1468338771552.png
70KB, 662x662px
>tfw not getting molested by a heartless
>>
>>7753418
>>7753463
...are you going to like, kill it afterwards?
Also from what I can tell from the games any and all Heartless/Nobodies who do get restored like, don't remember diddly shit
>>
>>7753418
>tmw you realize it's sucking out your heart through your dick
>>
Stopanon here

So, I finally reached the center of the Gummi pop, found some kinda... Storage thingy. Looks like I can hold a shit ton of shit in my own little pocket dimension now. Searched the one that hit the building and killed the big ass Heartless it spawned. Must've been a heartless ship that crashed. I'm betting there's more of 'em in space.

Anybody want a pocket dimension inventory? I'll be here in St. Louis for a while, helping out the survivors. Look me up!

>>7752493
Sounds like some hardcore fucks are trying to forge the X Blade. Dumbasses...
>>
File: kingdom-hearts-1086058.jpg (139KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-hearts-1086058.jpg
139KB, 800x1149px
>>7753633
Frostanon here, given that the Heart is in the chest and they appear to have to rip it out by spearing their hand through the victim's chest...
>pic related
I think you'd be safe from uh, losing it through your dick
Just avoid the ones that can use magic?
...what has my life come to that I'm giving advice to idiots who want to fuck Heartless.

>>7753716
Dude that's fucking cool.
(maayyyybe tone down the power level there bud, like, lose the One Chain?)
>>
>>7753762
(Yeah, but where would it go? Can't just toss something like that. What if someone else got a hold of it, like an evil wielder? Then we'd all be fucked. I'll figure something out, I guess)
>>
Drawanon

Silicon Valley is the only safe place in Cali.

A base for freelance fighters was built around one of those green light spots.

Also, Keyblades don't seem to be the only thing that can kill the heartless or nobodies. From what I'm told, though is that it takes a ridiculus time killing them without a keyblade.

The freelancers also gave me some recipes for synth items, one of which is a new keychain, so that's cool.

I'll stay in touch if anything happens.
>>
>>7753920
(I was thinking of like, losing it in your infinite storage space)
>>
>>7753494
>>7753633

Maybe I'll just keep it around for more fucking.

I'd REALLY want to fuck a Wyvern Heartless, but I don't think I can keep one reliably under lock and chain.

Here, have the full picture as a present.
>>
>>7754005
For real?
...OH
>one google later
those weapons that Donald and Goofy have? Those killed Heartless too!
Which means we can synth weapons to fight them. We have recipes for shields already, staffs too if we find out that people that aren't Wielders can use magic.
...is it bad I kinda don't want to give that to them so I can be the big damn hero?
>>
>>7754388
You do realize that's like, the corrupted soul of a human in physical form right?
>>
File: FrozenSoul.png (15KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
FrozenSoul.png
15KB, 1152x648px
(Frostanon here, did an attempt at drawing my keyblade, it looks like ass but at least it'll make a nice reference for any artfag I can find to do it for me)
>>
File: .jpg (149KB, 617x617px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
149KB, 617x617px
>
>>
File: IMG_8591.jpg (210KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8591.jpg
210KB, 1280x880px
>>7754388
>>
File: RealFrozenSoul.png (45KB, 750x231px) Image search: [Google]
RealFrozenSoul.png
45KB, 750x231px
>>7755210
(And then a drawbro does it and it's a million times better in every way)
>>
File: Crystal Synapse.png (12KB, 137x290px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Synapse.png
12KB, 137x290px
>>7750430
So, now I have a picture of the keyblade, which I ended up naming the Crystal Synapse. Here it is.
>>
>>7755947
>>7755929
If anyone else has any requests for keyblades, just explain the concept and give a general idea on how it should look, and I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>7755711
made for sex
>>
>>7756376
corrupted human soul in physical form.
They were "made" to fucking destroy the worlds
>>
>>7756425
I agree but

theyre kinda hot
>>
>>7755947
>>7752330
So, it ended up working, and I refined three Blazing shards into a single Blazing stone. It's an inefficient process though. Takes a lot out of me to use the magic needed.

My keyblade seems to be getting a bit weaker as I go though. I really hope I figure out how this thing works for sure.
>>
>>7756442
...You do you mate, I am no longer capable of giving a fuck.

>>7756497
Niiiice on the Synthesis stuff, not sure what to say about your magic running out though.
>>
>>7756620
>I am no longer capable of giving a fuck.
Come on Frostanon, aren't they cute?
>>
>>7756696
Glass here.
A basic rule for something to be cute to me is that it shouldn't have an inherent desire to consume my very essence. Like, that'll kill me.
>>
>>7756696
No, no not really, mostly because they're evil little shits that try to kill me while I'm trying to use the bathroom.
>>
>>7756774
but its sexxxxyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>7756812
No, just no dude
Heartless are for killing, not fucking
>>
>>7757052
I'm killing them. Just like, the Soliders and Wyverns are kinda hot.
If you see a guy with a stupid keyblade that looks like a fan and a long red scarf that's me.
Some dude told me I can wield two keyblades?? How do people know that?
>>
>>7757052
>Implying they're not for both

No cleanup is necessary either. It's really cathartic in a way, you get to do all the horrible things you briefly CONSIDER doing to other people, but know you can't because of complications, laws, and human morality when doing them to another person.

But these things aren't human. You can do everything to your hearts content without a care in the world. Some stuff other people will even applaud you for, because they're the enemy.

Everything is fair game. Nothing is forbidden.

It's fun.
>>
>and lo, the god of autism did three things (for he is the OP of the first thread)
>The first was the destruction of the One Ring Chain, for it was too powerful for any Wielder to possess
>The second was the gifting of second keyblades to those who have earned that power
>The last was making the synch blade ability inaccessible with mere dubs, requiring trips to obtain
>And so it was
>>
>>7757224
Fananon here. (God that's a stupid title maybe I should change it to scarffag.)
Just... Got a second keyblade?
>Captcha is Sora Park
>>
Fuckin' hell we're dead.
Scarffag here. Soldiers all down my street. Guess I'll get to try double keyblades right now.
>>
>>7746790
fire
>>
File: Flower Event - Cherry Possessor.png (138KB, 786x540px) Image search: [Google]
Flower Event - Cherry Possessor.png
138KB, 786x540px
>>
what is this autism
>>
>>7756497
Well. I`ve figured out that I need to use some ethers. Kinda forgot about that. With my magic restored, I can use very basic gravity spells. I can`t refine with that, so... I`ve got to figure out what the hell is going on.

Also, There`s some really fucking big, winged Heartless outside. They won`t come near the cabin, but they`ve been circling it and calling out to each other for a while. Once I can use my altered spells again, I`m going to go out there and kill those annoying shits.
>>
>>7761461
That's... Odd, you should be getting STRONGER over time, not weaker...
>>
>>7761532
Stopanon here

I totally lost the friggin ring, guys! I still got the chain piece, but the rig is just...

Some asshole went all, "MY PRECIOUS" and stole it off me, only to be promptly turned into a Smeagol smoothie by a claymore mine. Was kinda cool, now that I think back on it. And also cleaned up the contents of my stomach from the save point.
>>
>>7761532
Shit, I forgot to actually reply to you.
Maybe you're just overworking your abilities. Take some time to rest, maybe chug a potion and have a good time. By the time you come down, you should be ship shape once again!
>>
Frostanon here, note to self: don't run around stabbing Heartless at 1AM, in fact don't run around fighting at 1AM in general.
Fuck I overslept.

>>7761461
That's uh, that's bad

>>7761597
Wew, nice.

...I'm seeing double, or another Keyblade showed up, blank Kingdom Key again.
>>
>>7761773
Well, throw another keychain on that one and get to practicing! If you've got one that makes a shorter key, use it as a dagger secondary or something. That's what I use Tock for.
>>
>>7761461
So... I`ve been looking at the keyblade a bit closer, because maybe it has something to do with it. The only thing I`ve found is that the picture in the locket is grey. Like,colorless and faded. I can`t even tell what it was supposed to be before.

Anyways, I was thinking about changing the picture out for another. I`ve got this one of a group of people at a barbecue or something, and it`s small enough to fit. In it goes.

I`ll say if anything changes.
>>
File: il_570xN.424847890_slvx.jpg (55KB, 570x529px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.424847890_slvx.jpg
55KB, 570x529px
>>7761855
Yeah, while I was driving to minni I found a crashed plane along the side of the road infested with Heartless, cleared it out and found what seemed like a perfect keychain, pic related.
>>
>>7761884
Okay, that looks really cool! What's it do?
>>
File: CloudyNight.png (169KB, 260x800px) Image search: [Google]
CloudyNight.png
169KB, 260x800px
>>7761895
This, apparently. Gonna call it Cloudy Night. No idea what it's special power is, but I like the looks of it.
>>
>>7761877
So, the pictures in the locket give the keyblade power. I don`t know why or how this works, but I won`t question it. My magic is back to normal as well.

I`m probably going to take those fucking Wyverns down. They`re really fucking annoying. Heading out now, wish me luck.
>>
Scarffag here. I just figured out why it's called Whirling Death.
If I pull on the grip it makes the blade at the top spin like all fucking get out.
Second keyblade is a normal Kingdom Key. Anyone got any suggestions for something to stick in it?
>>
Nah. I did hear about this group called Organization XIII and they're requesting me to join.

Should I?
>>
>>7762188
...Bruh
no
just no
that's how you get turned into a clone-slave of Xemnas
Why would they want a non-Nobody anyways?
>>
>>7762223

I dunno. Must've mistaken me for someone else.
>>
>>7762115
...huh, that's interesting
>>
File: ColoredFrozenSoul.png (32KB, 735x222px) Image search: [Google]
ColoredFrozenSoul.png
32KB, 735x222px
>>7761958
and here's the other one to compare.
>>
>>7762870
So, was fucking around and I found out I can make a map to share with you fucks:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nmZBZvHGs4ocHrZJE90SPmKLgg8&usp=sharing
Share your location and anything important you can think of guys, any info is useful right now.
>>
Welp, time to get back to fighting, gonna try out duel wielding.
This can only go so wrong.
>>
>>7763442
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOLY SHIT
THIS NEW KEYBLADE LETS ME FUCKING HOVER
I CAN SKATE AROUND ON AIR AND CUT SHIT UP
THIS IS AMAZING
>>
>>7763588
Sweet! I'm getting pretty good at time spells and shit because of mine. It's neat!

Hold on, I think I hear something...
>>
>>7763726
Oh, those sneaky bitches... Looks like we got Mimics coming in now. They look like pots and shit, even computers and other tech. I just had to fight a car! A goddamn car!
>>
>>7763726
>time spells
Frostanon here.
Let it be known, I fucking HATE time fuckery in video games and that hatred grows worse in the real world. Time Travel leads to more problems than it solves, but as long as your effects are localized and you don't do them near me we don't have a problem.

>>7763831
>Mimics
Fucking hell.

Anyways, been cleaning the streets of northern Minni, starting to see people again, some guys are hailing me as a hero for cleaning up the Heartless and Nobodies (started fighting those as soon as I found out there were Org members here) and now they can go back to their homes and shit.
Not sure if I should accept the Mayor's just-broadcast offer for lunch to discuss becoming something official, what are your guy's thoughts?
>>
>>7763878
Whatever you do, be really careful about it. We don't want anymore dead wielders.

>>7762054
Well, I'm back to working on Refining. Also, it seems that you can alter spells to fit certain uses. Like, my gravity magic can be focused into a blade of really fucking dense magic and launched with a swing. It really tears shit up.
>>
>>7763983
Yeah, I figured out I can make my blizzard spell explode on contact, don't use it often because it uses more of my magic and creates collateral damage, but when I'm dealing with a horde I'll alter the magic a bit.

I decided to decline the mayor's offer, he's not happy, but he said he understands, given what's happening in DC and California.
>>
>>7763983
Just managed to take one of those fucking Wyverns down. It ate shit man, let me tell you. I used the gravity blade thing on it and tore its fucking wing off. It's crawling around on the ground now, slowly trying to get away from me. I'm going to take care of this and all of the other ones out there.

Also, before I went and did that, I found out that it takes more things to refine into a better material the higher up you go. it took like eight stones to make a gem. But now I have a shiny new Frozen Gem. I haven't been getting anything but blazing and frozen shards though
>>
>>7764110
Oof, that blows.

Good to know though, given that I just found one of my own in an abandoned house. And I'm certain it's abandoned, given that there were several heartless, including a fat bandit, inside.
Fat bandits are fucking ASS to fight, their stomachs are fucking invincible and their quicker on their feet than you'd think.
Also, fire spouts, those hurt, even when I threw Frozen Soul up to block.
>>
Magnetanon here
Car broke down on the border of North Dakota; also finally found a way to get my fucking phone charged up again, had to jury-rig some solar panels out of a few early 2000s calculators.

Anyone else got this flow motion stuff down?
>>
>>7764400
So I'm sitting in this save point right now, feeling better, burn wound on my face is healing. Looking over what I've got for the Black Drive Coat:

1/2 Fire Crystals
0/2 Blizzard Crystals
0/2 Lightning Crystals
1/3 Lucid Crystals
2/3 Dark Crystals
0/3 Twilight Crystals
0/2 Power Crystals
0/2 Orichalum
0/1 Serenity Crystal

Wew fucking lad I've got a long way to go.

>>7764519
My new Keyblade made Flowmotion obsolete, especially in the streets, I can glide around on a board made of air now, it's fucking sick. Sorry I can't help with the Flowmotion stuff though.

Any anons willing to offer synth materials for their own Black Drive Coats just meet me in Minni, check the map >>7763141 if you need details on my location.
>>
>>7764566
Fucking hell.
I've got no idea what to do guys.
Like, I know I want to get stronger, but I don't know why.
I'm not sure if I just want it so that I can be strong, or if I want to use my new powers for something that isn't self defense.
I don't know if I'm on the side of light or dark, and the more I think about it the more I've realized I can go both ways and I have no idea which one I want to be on.
>>
>>7765167
went out and cleared out more monsters while I thought, got the last of the Dark Crystals I need
I can feel them pulsating in my backpack right now
I think I know what to do now, I'm going to make my Black Drive Coat, I'm going to learn to travel the Sea of Darkness, and I'm going to eradicate the Heartless and Nobodies.
A Frozen Soul on a Cloudy Night may be just what the universe needs to separate the Light and Dark forever.
>>
Frostanon is a degenerate furry who waifus Lucarios
>>
>>7765923
frostanon is 17
>>
>>7765923
>>7765997
>this one faggot with a grudge against some other dumbass on the internet
this is just sad
>>
>Some faggot keeps spamming.
Ugh, I'm out of these threads
>>
>>7766069
I don't think they were meant to last anyways
>>
>>7765588
Hey, where`d the discord go?
>>
(Wait, are bros leaving because of some shitposters? What's going on, I thought we were having fun)
>>
>>7766439
I think it got deleted. Back to HG I gues.
>>
>>7766640
I thought so too. I'll miss this thread.
I had fun though, while it lasted.
>>
>>7766640
yeah sorry kinda lost interest
>>
File: wyvernkh-0.jpg (291KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wyvernkh-0.jpg
291KB, 800x800px
>>
here lies a shattered husk of a thread, ruined by spam and the like.
>>
laffo
>>
Bump for hope of someone else arriving and fixing shit.
>>
>>7771265
>>7771264
>>7771261
wow would you look at that
>>
>>7771295
Hello.
>>
>>7771312
I'm just marveling at the simultaneous bumps that just happened there.
>>
>>7771265
>>7771261
>>7766640
>>7766755
>>7766439
I've made a new discord for whoever wants to continue this thing elsewhere.
https://discord.gg/AH4sF
>>
Autism
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.