[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /trash/ gets keyblades >Fifty Keyblades appear in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 26

File: KeybladeGraveyard.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
KeybladeGraveyard.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
ITT: /trash/ gets keyblades
>Fifty Keyblades appear in the hands of /trash/ posters
>Pick an object of importance to you to use as your Chain, giving your Keybalde it's theme and special abilities
>If you roll dubs you get two keyblades
>You get access to all a Keyblade's powers: unlock anything, beat the shit out of magic monsters, learn to use magic, etc.
>Speaking of magic monsters, the heartless and nobodies have begun invading this world, and they aren't always the best at closing their doors

>RP about what you do with your new powers
>>
Hey /trash/, I was just sitting at my desk and I heard a huge fucking crash, I looked around and found this huge key. What do i do with this thing?
>>
>>7690872
Fuck if I know man, mine just fucking appeared in my lap, almost blinded me with that fucking flash when it showed up. This thing is fucking huge.
>>
>>7690889
Glad i'm not the only one, so whats up with these things? Think they do anything special?
>>
>>7691256
Dude, I fucking blanked for a sec, these things are fucking weapons, from a video game.
What the fuck is going on!?
>>
>>7691297
Oh shit, you're right. What were they again? Keyswords?
>>
>>7691368
Keyblades, my dude, if I remember right they're for beating the shit out of fukkin shadows and unlocking literally everything. Been a while since I played KH.
>>
>>7691478
Unlocking anything huh? That could be useful. Wonder what else they can do? They have to have some other magic stuff going on besides that.
>>
>>7691554
I'm googling this shit man.
Holy fuck.
They give you access to magic and potentially open doors BETWEEN WORLDS
That's fucking mental. And the fact that I've got one...
>>
>>7691583
Just imagine what we could do with these things. Do you think anyone's looking for them? I wonder if this keychain on the handle means anything.
>>
>>7691721
shit yeah you attach something to that to uh, give it some more power and change it's form I think.
Gives me an idea, hang on, gonna try something.
>>
>>7691804
Okay that worked, I put my ring at the end of the chain and it flashed again, now it looks like an even dumber weapon than before. All water themed and shit.
>>
(alright how many of you faggots are lurking and watching the autism without joining in)
(this is surprisingly fun)
>>
>>7692028
Sweet, have you tried any watery magic stuff yet?
>>
>>7692198
Fuck no dude I don't want to like, drench my computer or some shit, and I don't want to walk around with this thing, might get stolen or some shit.
>>
>>7692213
So I decided to take this thing into my living room for an experimental swing and there was this tiny black bitch standing there looking around.
Fucker jumped at me and I barely got the Keyblade up in time to block it. Bashed it's head in and it burst into... Fuck if I know, shadows? This heart shaped thing came out of it and floated off to fuck knows where.
I'm scared guys.
>>
>>7692666
Don't worry about it, I'm sure it's fine. That being said, my grip on my key has tightened.
>>
>>7692824
You got a chain on yours yet?
>>
File: keyderg..png (230KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
keyderg..png
230KB, 1200x1000px
>>7690706
whst is tjis and is stil saf to drnik my tea
>>
Fucking hell I see more of those shadow fucks out in the street, they're heading my way, kinda, they're slipping into houses, I hear shouting and sometimes gunshots, and then they slip out, usually more of them than went in.
Are they fucking turning people into more of themselves?!
Fuck, I need to remember more about this game.
>>
>>7693316
...I'm gonna assume you didn't get turned into a monster and just like drawing yourself that way, I'd say get that cup off the chain and it will be safe to drink. The big key looking thing is a weapon though, be careful
>>
>dragon dildo chain
>giant vibrating phallic dragon cock that uses the barbs as the blade's teeth
>unlock their prostates through their keyholes
>come... darkness
>>
>>7693332
Fucking FUCK
THEY'RE IN MY HOUSE AGAIN
I CAN SEE THEM IN THE HALL OUTSIDE MY ROOM
BE RIGHT BACK UNLESS I DIE OR SOME SHIT
>>
File: keyderg2..png (237KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
keyderg2..png
237KB, 1200x1000px
>>7693358
is tobig hepl
>>
Holy shit
I think I broke some of my house, but they're all gone now.
I feel fucking ALIVE
>>7693620
Mate if you somehow got your body stuck in your Keyblade there's not much to be done. Why didn't you take your mug off it anyway?
(Why an animal? Like, no judging because Lion King world made that possible but why?)
>>
>>7693689
On the internet nobody can prove you're not a fluffy monster
>>
>>7693938
I guess, but just, the fuck is going on? Shadow monsters in the streets, some weird doggo has a Keyblade with a coffee mug chain stuck to him, I've got my own Keyblade but no idea how to use magic or anything that isn't "bash shadow in face until it dies"
...I just saw some white thing with a zipper mouth pop out of a black void.
What the FUCK?!
>>
>>7694068
FIVE TIMES
FIVE FUCKING TIMES THIS THING HAS WOKEN ME UP BY VIBRATION OR SOME SHIT TO GO FIGHT SOME SHADOW FUCKHEADS
This blows aas
>>
>>7690706
the fuck do i do with this oversized key and why does it have a floppy disk hanging from the end of it
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 198x255px
>>7697094
BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SHADOWS
THEY'RE SWARMING MY FUCKING HOUSE
LOOK OUTSIDE DUDE, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE
FUCKING
BRB
THIS ONE LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS, SNAPPING A PIC
>>
>>7697225
Phew, I've got about an hour or so before the next wave, if the pattern continues. Fucking, RIP in shit my living room, turned it into a battleground. Moved my TV out of there so it doesn't break when I miss an attack like a fucking mong. Pushed my couch against the back door so it's harder for them to surround me.

Calling my boss to say I can't come to work and she's like "YOU'RE FIGHTING THOSE THINGS, GET OVER HERE AND SAVE US!"

Nah bitch you kept trying to find an excuse to dock my pay, defend yourself. Can't be that hard if my dumb ass is managing it.
>>
>>7697264
OH BOY NEXT FUCKING WAVE ALREADY
Fuck me, this is gonna take a while, way more of those armored shadow fucks. Last one took like a minute to destroy.
Bleah, hopefully it doesn't take so long they get reinforced, I'm already getting tired.
>>
>>7697492
Fucking hell
That's the last of them for now.
I can't see any on the street. I'm not sure if I should stay and fight the next wave or fucking run for it.
Has anyone else had to fight yet?!
>>
>>7697613
Is anyone else out there, or did you all die to these fucking monsters?
>>
>>7697094
I've calmed down now so I can actually answer this with something other than "RIP AND TEAR SHADOW ASSHOLES"
It's a Keyblade, a magic weapon, APPARENTLY Vidya's come to life, or at least this one.
Floppy disk huh? That gives the Keyblade new powers. Probably a boost to electric magic or something in this case.
>>
>>7698261
(I think it's dead, mate, only one guy posting other than you and your lonely bump, and that's me)
>>
>>7698356
(Actually fuck it I'll keep being an autistic faggot for a while)
>>
>>7697729
Fucking hell I guess everyone is too busy staying alive or being dead. I just fought off another wave and I think it's time for me to get out of the house.
>>
>>7698775
So this is the end of the world, it's like a full blown chimpout here. Everything smashed and dear bodies in the streets. I've been killing shadows left and right, fortunately I've only met one other armored fuckhead out here. I don't know where to go though...
Anyone else out there? Is Chicago safe?
>>
>>7699175
>No response
Fucking hell, I know there were at LEAST four others with Keyblades, and if I'm able to fight using one then so can they, where the hell is everyone!?
>>
>(when almost 75% of the thread is you replying to yourself to continue the story)
(Someone else reply to my autism please)
>>
>>7699550
What the FUCK is going on, I wake up and there's shadow fuckers everywhere. I managed to beat some of them off with my key but they don't stop coming.
>>
>>7700758
Fuckin same mate, I'm just trying to figure out where to go, my whole town has been wiped out. Apparently guns don't work so well on these guys.
>>
>>7699803
I don't have a "keyblade" but this is the only place I found talking about these weirdos; the monsters and all.

One of my friends became a wielder but he got wiped pretty quick; I'm up north by the Canadian border with some food, supplies and shit-anyone nearby that can join up?
>>
>>7700873
I dunno, my shotgun is doing wonders for me right now but by no means am I fighting the bigger guys!
>>
>>7701510
Did his blade get left behind? Could you go get it?
>>
>>7701624
I could try, he got swarmed when he got gung-ho about being the next "Sora" and was instantaneously rekt

Kind of funny, he's pretty normie so I didn't expect him to be a /trash/ fag; but aside from that, sure.
>>
>>7701751
I would try to go and get it if I were you. The Keyblades seem to be the only that will put the shadows down permanently. Plus the magic they have can be pretty helpful.
>>
>>7701751
Go grab it man. Ammo won't last forever and the Keyblades are pretty fucking good weapons. I haven't figured out how to use magic yet, but I know they can do it.

I've been clearing my town of these things, saw a few white zipper mouth dudes but I stayed away from them for now. Thankfully nothing too strong has shown up yet, just what appears to be the basic bitch mooks and a few guys in armor.

Doesn't killing these guys make welders stronger?
>>
>>7702089
>>7702183
It was a short drive from the cabin I was holed up in but I'm sure it's somewhere around in this vicinity, I'll give you guys an update if I find it.
>>
>>7702360
Good luck mate. Keep that gun loaded and skirt around "big guys" as you called them.
Hope I don't meet any major threats. It looks like the shadows caught my town by surprise and no one knew how to aim, I'm alone here
>>
>>7702748
And being alone is a bitch.
Maybe I should have gone out to help this morning.
>>
>>7702089
You figured out magic? Do tell man I've been trying in between fights and it ain't happening
>>
Anon who went after the keyblade checking in
I found it, pretty decent but while I'm absolutely balls at the actual swinging of the sword; I'm not too bad at the magic aspect.

But I just got this thing, I'm just varying degrees of noob.
>>
>>7703571
Niiiice, anything about it stand out? Like, what's it look like, that usually gives an indication of it's special powers. For instance, mine looks like someone took a standard oversized key and poured water over it and then froze it, so once I figure out how the FUCK to do magic, I'm guessing I'll be better at ice stuff.

Also, GOD DAMNIT SHADOWS DO NOT STOP COMING I CLEAR ONE HOUSE THEB THE NEXT AND BY THE TIME IM DONE WITH THE SECOND ONE THE FIRST ONE IS INFESTED AGAIN.

I'm considering just getting out of here.
>>
>>7703846
I put my old robotics team keychain at the end of it after I decided to finally google up what this shit is before the internet went offline forever.

I have a start button on the hilt, looks like a green and black key as well, oh and I got some pretty cool telekinesis that's weak af; it operates on how fast I can command it really, all in the mind too-none of that shouting spells bullshit.

I checked it and when I lifted up my can of Coke; the power button started to glow for a little bit...so it shouldn't be obvious, or, at least I hope.
>>
>>7703972
Cool shit man, sounds like yours is good at using Magnet. Did some research on this myself. Wonder how long until internet does.
>Tfw STILL haven't figured out magic
I JUST WANT TO SHOOT ICE AT SHADOWS SO I DONT HAVE TO SWING SO MUCH MY ARMS ARE TIRED DAMNIT
>>
>>7703240
Yeah, it took a little bit of figuring out but I seen to have gotten the hang of it. Mine seems to have more of an affinity for fire. The shot seems to more powerful the more focused I am.
For me it's as simple as "aiming" the my keyblade at something and pulling a trigger on the hilt.
>>
>>7704268
Mine's pretty emotion based, like not wanting to die makes my powers a tiny bit stronger-but I think you're going to have to learn on how to use that muscle.

I'm camping out for tonight, I'll probably post progress much faster because there's NO WAY I'm going out there to fight shadows when I cn hardly see them.
>>
>>7704572
Dude, that's pretty fucking cool; having a flame gunblade sort of sounds cooler than barely being able to lift a cola can lol

How easy is it to aim? These keyblades are kind of heavy, you must be kind of swole to be able to aim it damn
>>
Magnet Anon here
I think I hear some shit coming from outside of the cabin, I'm just going to tie the sword to my back along with a makeshift sheathe I made from some hide wrap; I've only got control over this Magnet thing.

Anyone got tips for fighting Heartless? I'm uneasy right now.
>>
>>7704698
It was pretty damn hard at first, but I think I've gotten the hang of it. Practice makes perfect I guess.
The keychain I attached to it was a little model of a pistol I happened to have so that probably explains the power.
And don't put yourself down, you never know what other powers yours might have. Try really focusing on it, Keyblades seem to respond to the users emotions.
>>
>>7704857
Hmm
If your keyblade got that kind of power, I think it'd be a really smart course of action to start looting the hobby stores and vidya stores to get some kickass keychains.

Before any of those "heartless" get here, I'm going to see what I can do, might try levitating some heavier stuff.
>>
>>7704722
Your Keyblade is your best friend and Shadows are fucking piss, usually take em out in one or two blows. If you see anything other than Shadows it'll be a tougher fight. Armored guys have pretty obvious weak spots, don't know much else because I haven't fought anything else. If you see Nobodies just fucking run because they're way tougher and faster, though some of them are even dumber than Heartless so it might balance.

I think I found out how to use ice magic. I mostly just picture a snowflake and point my Keyblade at the target, it's pretty weak but it's a fuck of a lot less physical effort than swinging this thing around.
>>
>>7705023
IM IN FUCKING LOVE WITH MAGIC
I just sniped a Shadow from two blocks away with Blizzard, that was by far the coolest thing I've ever done. Pun not intended.
Town is still empty as fuck though, nothing but Heartless and the occasional Nobody for miles.
Oh, I guess you guys can call me Frostanon so it's easier to identify each other.
Is Magnetanon the same guy who got his Keyblade from his friend after said friend got rekt?
>>
>>7704926
Did you die mate? Please don't have died.
>>
>>7704926
Yeah, I'll try that. I'm sure I can find something interesting around here.
>>
>>7705420
Magnet Anon here
Same guy
Ended up getting to this bread through proxy on the other 4chan boards; day one was blowing up, it's awfully quiet with the second day.

>>7705836
I'm fine, but I just got into my first fight; that fight alone really shows how glamorized and romanticized fighting really is.

I could've been that I've been holding out in this cabin since yesterday but I had to slice a few Heartless up and got a pretty nice wound on my leg, patched that shit up and poured some hydrogen peroxide on it but it still hurts like a motherfucker.

I learned some things about my keyblade though, the energy from the keyblade rubs off on the things I control telekinetically, things got really heated and I threw a kitchen knife with my mind.

It did a heavy number on the monster; and since I'm not that stronk, I'm going to be really on throwing shit for the time being.

Honestly didn't expect to survive Day zero, noice.
>>
>>7706490
What'd you fight? I've either gotten really lucky or really REALLY lucky, no wounds other than a few bruises from missing and knocking into furniture, but all I've fought is Shadows and Solders.
>>
>>7705935
Jewelery seems to work wonders, I used my ring to get my ice Keyblade, I think I'm gonna call it Frozen Soul, because why not let out a little silly durring the end of the world.
Speaking of which, I just checked the news, turns out that while a lot of small towns have been wiped and converted to heartless/nobodies, New York and D.C have a few big damn hero wielders, helping the army clear out monsters. They seem to be in relatively decent shape, Trump is of course flipping out and has gone into the bunker.
They're trying to get in contact with any other Keyblade wielders, I don't know if I'm gonna do that though, being a military dog ain't my style.
>>
>>7706727
A shitton of little black Heartless just stormed the cabin I was holding out in, there was a moment where I legit thought I was gonna die and backed into a closet and kept them at bay with a wall of fireplace pokers.

10/10 would not reccomend

10/10 would board their windows

Also, should we take tally of the fallen anons? Poor doggo anon is already kill, I think, and possibly the anon who got called into work to defend? idk
>>
>>7706808
I'd stay away from banding together with the army; any of you guys watch X-Men?

When it concerns the army, people with powers should consider it a no go desu.

Can you fill me in on the news? My phone battery is priceless and until I can get to my house in the nearby town, I don't have jacksquat.
>>
>>7706812
Doggo might be kill, but uh, I'm the guy who had his boss ask him to help, and I'm Frostanon. I didn't, and now the town is empty. I have regrets, but if I read this shit right it might not be completely fucked, apparently if you kill a person's Heartless and Nobody, the person gets restored. Haven't seen that for myself though, and I've killed a LOT of Heartless. Maybe I need to kill Nobodies.
>>
>>7706885
Magnetanon here
I think any keywielder should get swole and master alot of their powers before fighting a heartless desu. Those zipperheads and the armored guys are definitely out of my league right now, not sure about you Frostanon; but considering how I saw one cream a car and send it into a building-I'm not fucking with them.

I live in a small logging town straddling on the Canadian border; I honestly don't expect to find human life for quite a while...now that most of the small towns got completely overrun.
>>
>>7706860
Most major cities are holding out, apparently guns keep them at bay well enough. Small towns like mine got assfucked though. Looks like it's world wide, but some satalites found "hotspots" where Heartless tend to gather.
Looks like I've got a hotspot all around me, Heartless moving in on my location constantly, and I'm seeing more than Shadows and Solders in that horde.
I think we need to group up, even if we don't join the government.
>>
>>7706970
Solders (the armor fucks) ain't shit but armor and tricks, and getting the hang of magic made them easier to deal with, even if they tire me out. Dusks are the zipperheads, Nobodies, and yeah, not gonna fuck with them after I saw one anally annihilate a swarm of 50 shadows all on it's own. Least not until I get stronger. I've already noticed that killing Heartless makes me feel stronger, I didn't think I could fight all day before, I KNOW I couldn't have. But now I've got a lot more stamina for fighting and running.
I did some more research, and I'm considering looking into Flow Motion, apparently it's Keyblade-powered parkour and makes you glow like a badass.
>>
>>7706979
Don't be sorry about not helping, it's not every day people suddenly have their entire community's welfare hanging on their shoulders before they even have their morning cup of joe.

I'd reccomend getting out of there asap, pretty sure I'm just preaching to the choir tho; but if I remember, aren't keyblades sort of beacons for Heartless and Nobodies anyways? I mean, with 7 billion people already fighting they wouldn't be too keen on us but there's also that factor working against us.

If I can find any sympathizers or other wielders; I'm thinking of heading out into the badlands or the rockies, my friends and I would just throw that idea out there when we had idle talk of the apocalypse and stuff...now that's the only plan I have right now.
>>
>>7707093
Right now I'm trying to teach myself Heal, because holy FUCK that'd be great. I'll get out once that horde gets too close, it's about 20 miles out in a ring right now.
>>
>>7707243
I meant Cure, and after like 15 minutes I switched back to Blizzard and sniped Heartless while driving around town. I think I've mastered Blizzard, but other spells are fucking impossible.
Not all that horrible though, and I think I might figure out Flowmotion once I get out of here.
Speaking of which, uh, that circle has tightened down to ten miles. I'm gonna have to get out of here, and soon. Any other wielders available to team up?
>>
>>7708913
Shit I'm stupid.
Magnetbro, you there mate? I'm up by Lake Superior, maybe we can meet up and head to the badlands like you suggested.
>>
>>7709345
Fucking fuck it's five miles away I'm outta here one way or another.
This is gonna be one hell of a ride, I'm driving straight through the thinnest part of the circle I can find. Blasting Blizzard and having several regrets.
Wish me luck.
>>
>>7710092
Frostanon here.
I'm alive.
Holy mother of fucking BALLS I'm alive!
I made it through the ring of Heartless, so many of them...
I was mostly having to fight with magic out my truck's window, until they got thick enough I couldn't move the truck, at which point I had to get out and clear a path.
Except not, because a group of Nobodies decided to HELP ME!
They just fucking rekt the Heartless, I don't think that qualifies as a fight, it was a slaughter. No idea if they were actually helping me or just happen to hate heartless and be on the area.
Either way I am a lucky mother fucker and free as a bird. Any other anons need a pickup?
>>
>>7712220
Yeah, let's meet up there; I gotta drive from the edge of Minnesota and to there tho; that and there's a reception deadzone across alot of the drive there-I'm sure I'll be able to sneak some in tho; keep thread bumped please.
>>
>>7712457
Where do you want to meet, I'm up by Lake Superior, so maybe meet in Minneapolis? Far enough away from the hotspot and I don't think there are any wielders there to summon swarms, so it should be safe.
Yeah same, massive dead zones in Wisconsin, might go quiet but I don't think I'm gonna die any time soon.
>>
>>7712524
So while I wait for a response I'm trying to learn Flowmotion and get better with Blizzard. Magic is fucking awesome.
>>
>>7712988
Oh yeah, I raided the electronic store before I left town, and the internet is still functional, so have a vid
>Insert vid of freezing Heartless from a fucklong distance away here
>>
>>7706808
I'm back, I went out and scavenged around a bit. I found a couple rings, and a few vidya related ones at a game store. A sniper rifle, sword and a little heart.
I'm going to do some experimenting on these shadow fucks.
>>
>>7713395
Good luck my dude, don't swap chains mid combat, bad idea
>>
>>7713789
Well I'm back, and I've learned a few things. It seems with my blade that attaching the different "object" keychains changes the abilities of it somewhat. The rifle makes it hit harder at longer ranges for example but makes it heavier and harder to swing. While the sword removes its range completely but enhances its cutting abilities.
I haven't tried the heart but I'm assuming its healing of some sort.
>>
AHA
Casting Cure is something that I'm capable of doing...
AND CASTING IT ON MYSELF FEELS FUCKING AMAZING
>>
Incredible. I feel 1/27 xehanort already.
>>
>>7714396
What?
Fucking hell I need to refresh my memory, who the fuck is xehanort and why do you feel like 1/27th of him?
>>
FUCK ME ONE OF THEM SPILLED ALL MY CHOCOLATE MILK. WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT GAINT KEY SWORD!? IM HONNA UNLOCK THIS FUCKER'S SKULL AND SPILL WHAT EVER FUCKING BRAIN MATTER IT HAS!!!
>>
>>7714507
Ha, good luck mate, at least that's all they did
...Man, how many have died to this shit?
(More importantly I looked through the thread and Magnetanon is a synch blade, he got dubs)
>>
>>7714507
Fuck they're storming my apartment complex. I think I'm the only one with one of these blade things here. Also, does everyone's look different? Mine looks like a very antique key.
>>
>>7714907
Yeah everyone's different, did you put anything on the chain at the end?
Good luck, try and figure out how to use magic quick, if you can't, then good luck swinging that thing around.
>>
Frostanon here ...Is it bad that I'm using Cure for pleasure? Like, it feels fucking incredible to cast on myself so I've just been casting it as I drive, I'm not sure if magic is a drug but this sure feels like it...
>>
>>7715930
Gunanon here
I'd be careful with that dude, could be dangerous.

Also has anyone else noticed how well these things cut, even though they seem to just be blunt? I swear I just cut one of the armor dudes clean in two.
>>
>>7716109
It drains my mana completely, and that's kinda bad, but that recharges in a minute or so, and I'm not doing it in combat.
Now that I think about it it's probably a good thing I'm doing this, so when I cast it to actually heal myself in battle I don't fall over and stop functioning for a few seconds.
>>
>>7716167
Well practice does make perfect.

In other news I sniped one of the nobodies from about 100 yards which was cool. Bastard didn't know what hit him.
>>
File: kh1.png (11KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh1.png
11KB, 750x750px
((Hark! I am indeed a drawfag))
>>7715052
I mean like there is something already on the end of it, also would you feel like a,
faint energy surge if you were able to use magic, cause I don't feel that kind of thing.

>>7716109
I think it only affects the creatures.
I tried hitting one of the small ones but it dodged and the blade it the table without splitting it
>>
>>7716798
>Fighting the Nobodies
>when they don't attack you and kill Heartless for you
Frostanon here, you're being dumb. Leave the Nobodies alone as long as they don't try and hurt anyone, at least until we wipe out Heartless and can start working to restore them. Though, if you see any Org members running around beat the shit out of them.
>>7716866
(DUBS, YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO DUEL WIELD)
(Also yay a drawfag)
Nah man, you don't feel anything unless you're actually using it, and what you feel when you cast depends on the spell. Like, when I cast Blizzard it feels like I just took a deep breath back in Alaska, frozen air in my lungs. And casting Cure feels... I don't know actually, it's usually drowned out by like, all my pleasure nerves lighting up, I'll find out when I cast it on someone else I guess.

As for your Keyblade against objects, it seems to be based on your will. I don't usually break things mid fight, but I came across a pileup about an hour back and was able to smash a path through the cars.
>>
>>7717046
Hey, those zippermouthed freaks have attacked me plenty of times. They're fair game to me.

Anyways I've finally figured out how to cast some more spells which is nice.
I've almost got healing down to science.
>>
File: FrostShard.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
FrostShard.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>7717272
The fuck, I've never had to fight one, they usually just steer clear.

Also, something amazing has happened, one of these fucking shadows actually dropped something!

Pic related.

No idea what I can do with it since I'm not a Moogle but hey, the potential is there!
>>
>>7717316
Weird, they must not like me.

So has anyone met any other weilders yet?
>>
File: kh2.png (131KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh2.png
131KB, 750x750px
So i decided that it's best to find others and while traveling I-69 (Michigan) I run into this big fucker.
Sooo, am I fucked?

>>7717272
The hell is a nobody?
>>
>>7717467
Run dude, just run. If you live you'll get to learn what a Nobody is.
>>
>>7717467
Nobodies are those slinky, grey, creepy fuckers with the zippers for lips.

Also run, just run. There's no way you could beat that thing alone.
>>
File: kh3.png (57KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh3.png
57KB, 750x750px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>7717701
OH SHIT RUN
>>
>>7717701
HIDE MOTHERFUCKER
FUCK, TRY TO HEAD FOR MINNEAPOLIS IF YOU CAN
>>
>>7690706
kingdom heart give me darkness
>>
File: kh4.png (79KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh4.png
79KB, 750x750px
So, I've learned something, not all of them will try to kill you,
Like those mushroom ones and the Giant white one. Hell they even tried to get me to play with them (if you consider twirling around each other playing).

Also for some strange reason the Giant heartless look incredibly similar, like,
They all look like a kid that would talk to a duck and dog.
>>
>>7718089
I did some googling, those Heartless are trying to get you to use magic. They're spinning, right?
Try a fire spell
>>
>>7718129
Wait shit that's wrong spinning is their signal for Aero.
Thank god for the KH Wiki
>>
File: kh5.png (53KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh5.png
53KB, 750x750px
I concentrate, thinking about the wind as it blows in my face as I ran for my life. I think about the extreme wind during a tornado and try to project that from my keyblade...
>>
File: kh6.png (210KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh6.png
210KB, 750x750px
>>7718428
and uh...It worked I guess. I got 3 weird stones from those mushrooms...
That tornado is heading for Lansing and from what I heard it's also a hotspot. So did I just fuck up everything over there?
>>
>>7718462
Frostanon here.
Jesus fuck mate how THE FUCK
ALL I CAN DO IS SHOOT MAGIC SNOWBALLS AND HEAL MYSELF WITH MAGIC
AND YOU MAKE A FUCKING TORNADO
>>
Magnetanon signing in once again

I ended up being able to manipulate two kitchen knives so far and I've been keeping them on my person, hovering them and skewering Heartless with them is a thrill, and somewhat chilling.

Sorry for late responses, had to camp out in a reception deadzone for a bit and hunt; got some meat that I plan to smoke when I get to Lake Superior, I'd be fucking great.

>>7712524
I'm sure I can make it there by tonight; managed to get two bars of 1x; not I gotta clean my phone's camera from the blood I smeared on the screen, dressing deer is a bitch fml

>>7717384
My friend was a wielder-was, he got killed pretty quick by some zipperheads.
>>
File: kh8.png (124KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh8.png
124KB, 750x750px
>>7718487
It must be due to how focus you have to be.
I wasn't really in a fight or
anything so i was able to
concentrate on the whole feel of the spell as opposed to when you're in battle.

Anyway I managed to get to Kalamazoo. Not a lot of commotion at the moment.
>>7718606
What state are you in right now?
>>
>>7718749
Minnesota, on the edge of North Dakota regionally.
>>
>>7718606
Just got to the city myself, looks like north half got evac'd because of Heartless, I'm gonna camp out here and experiment with magic and Flowmotion some more, a city is going to be a lot easier to use that stuff with than out in an empty highway.

Oh, uh, in the news:
-Trump now has a bodyguard who can duel wield Keyblades, he's come out of his bunker and is making speeches about how america will survive and shit
-they've been monitoring any wielders they can find on cameras to get a count if nothing else, seems to be like, 50 of us world wide, mostly in america.
-there's about 10 wielders with the government, 20 more scattered around america, and the rest across the world
-a lot of them have reported finding synth items like gems and crystals and such of varying types
-no moogles, no Org sightings, no Ansem, no disney characters, it's just heartless and nobodies so far
-some Nobodies have been leaving their doors open, but after one wielder went through and moments later a Heartless and Nobody came back out, people are steering clear of them
>Insert sources here

That last bit interests me the most, if the wiki is right, those are corridors of Darkness, and there might be a way to protect ourselves from them and USE them ourselves:
https://www.khwiki.com/Black_coat

Don't know how we'll get our hands on or make these things for ourselves, but if we could... we could travel to other worlds
>>
>>7718904
I'm on the move again too, maybe we can meet up in Duluth by the mall or something? There's also the dock as well, we could just round around there and start on the way to the rockies.

50 Wielders? Hmm, that's alot smaller than I expected, I wonder if the hotspots are where the others possibly could be...

And despite all of this, I'm fine staying in this world for now, I'd be pretty cool to close any of those portals along the way tho
>>
>>7719355
I'm in Minni, mate, Duluth is another drive away.

Yeah you're right that 50 seems small, but considering that in the games there's like... 10? ish? if I'm looking at this right? And Sora usually saves entire worlds with him as the only wielder? We're pretty fucking solid.

I'm kind interested in going to the Keyblade Graveyard, maybe we can find more wielders by giving those old keyblades out, form a real army against Heartless and Nobodies -though I still don't attack Nobodies because they ignore me and kill Heartless which is a big fucking plus- though I'd like to avoid meeting Mickey Mouse if at all possible so yeah, I'd say we should figure out how to open and close them.
>>
File: kh10.png (70KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh10.png
70KB, 750x750px
>>7718904
well if you are worried about the government finding you stay clear of any hotspot, they most likely be there.
Also I'm with >>7719355 on the thought that only 50 exist world wide.
More of them will probably unlock their powers if more of them are needed.

Also that Giant white heartless is following me.
Seems docile enough, and people don't feel threaten by it. So, what should I name it?
>>
>>7719428
(I'm confused if that Heartless is an already canon existing one or if you made it up)

...Heartless are the corrupted hearts of people, mate, that guy used to be a human, or a disney character. I feel like you should try communicating with it and finding it's Nobody if it has one, then revive them as their real self again. It should already have a name, and if it can't remember, call it "pure"
>>
>>7719428
...I wouldn't be so sure about that, this isn't the vidya where programming limitations apply; I'm going to assume on my end that it's just a false front.

>>7719410
I'm turning around, might have to stop and siphon some gas, I had to do that last night and it sucks when you get some gas in your mouth.
>>
>>7719481
it's made up, but it would be cool to see a variation of heartless that retained some light and good in them.
>>
>>7719615
oof, yeah that blows ass.

So does anyone think that we'll be able to figure out how to Synthesize shit? I imagine we're going to want potions and ethers and such for fighting bigger Heartless and Nobodies and if they can make an "Ultimate Chain" for a keyblade I'm sure that synth will be the way to go for getting Black Coats.
>>7719721
(use parentheses to talk OOC mate, makes it easier to tell such things)
>>
File: Magnetbro.jpg (78KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Magnetbro.jpg
78KB, 918x1632px
Got my phone to finally work, decided to take a pic of my face before I head out for the Cities.

I'm not sure if this is synthesis but I've gotten some pretty hard leather from mixing some sinew and some scrap together, I'm planning on reinforcing my jacket tonight sometime soon.
>>
>>7720172
by scrap you mean some of those crystals right?
>>
>>7720330
Yea, I'm just hoping that it'll be some damn fine apocalypse armor that I'll have in the morning.
>>
>>7719903
Pretty sure the government already knows how to synthesis already.
Of course they won't tell us how.
>>
>>7720366
what crystals exactly? magic armor seems like it'd be useful as fuck but all I've gotten is a few frost crystals... I think, I'm not even entirely sure what I've got but blue crescent crystal matches up with frost.
>>
So, uh, I`ve been searching for a safe place to set up at. This old cabin`ll have to do.
I`ve been chased around by these little black things all day. I think it has something to do with this sword key thing.
Not sure what they want with it, but I seem safe here. They don`t like this spinning circle of light in this house.
I ended up getting a bit banged up though, scraped my arms and cut up my everything on branches.
Anyways, this key thing seems to be bound to me somehow. I tried to throw it to the black things, but it always rematerialized in my hand.
It looks like a very large sword with a few notches along the blade. At one point, I swatted one of the things with it and it ran away. Maybe I can defend myself with this. Anyways, if anyone`s out there, I`m in Missouri right now. I`m going to try to head to the coast.
>>
>>7720718
man, it's been what, two, three days and people are still just starting to learn about Keyblades?
Hot damn, dude, go do some googling, Keyblade, Kingdom Hearts, Heartless.
You have magic and that "sword-thing" is the literal key to it, those little black things are going to keep coming, and can only be permanantly put down by that keyblade, so figure out how to use it fast.

The return thing is new, I haven't really let go of mine, not even when I sleep, so I didn't know.
>>
>>7720432
I hope they haven't, or if they have, that they share. Just because we want to work independently doesn't mean we can't cooperate.
>>
File: kh11.png (44KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh11.png
44KB, 750x750px
Well I'm stuck in Kalamazoo for a while.
Pure (the white heartless) disappeared into a black vortex in the ground.
I rented a hotel room.
Also I checked the news.
Here's what's new:
-Major Cities are now being evacuated due to the high amount of darksides and, from what reports say, Giant Nobodies
-Nation wide marshal law has been enforced. A curfew that all law enforcement must enact is set to 7:30pm - 5:30am
-A list of destroyed cities:
---Port Huron, Lansing, Detroit, Memphis, Goodyear, Orlando, New Orleans, Ohmaha, Greensboro, heatsville...(the list goes on)
-The government has declared that Nobodies are a larger threat than the heartless due to their "complex thought"
>>
File: kh12.png (49KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh12.png
49KB, 750x750px
>>7721184
Fuck me the TV went to static...
>>
>>7718606
Gunanon here, sorry to hear about your friend.
The problem with the nobodies is that they're smart, well smarter than the heartless anyway.
I've seen these things use tactics, it's like they can think.
>>
File: kh13.png (36KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh13.png
36KB, 750x750px
>>7721209
The TV just cut to this dude. not sure what's going on.
The guy on TV speaks but nothing is heard even though his lips are visibly moving.
Guess they're new to the world of TV hijacking.
>>
>>7721184
>>7721209
You gotta be fucking kidding me, SEVERAL Darksides!?!? And giant nobod-
>>7721250
Oh
Oh that's bad
That's very, very fucking bad.
CAN WE SEE UNDER THE HOOD, GOD DAMNIT I NEED TO KNOW WHO'S UNDER THERE, can you get a better pic?
>>
(anybody want a discord for this?)
>>
>>7721277
(Sure, I'd make an actual discord if we continued this after thread becomes kill)
>>
>>7721287
(I have one all ready to go)
>>
>>7721335
Want to link it?
>>
>>7721250
Oh shit!
Any more news on this anon?
I've been off the grid for a while, I'd be nice to get some more info on this, seems important.
>>
>>7721395
Sure, temp link, if the thread stays active I'll make a perm one: https://discord.gg/Y55ah
>>
File: kh14.png (62KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh14.png
62KB, 750x750px
>>7721268
The man, barely see his face.
he is Caucasian, possibly Slavic.
He has, a ,stache, handlebar at that, Blonde too.
There is a scar going through the middle of his lips, vertically. that's all I see.
Does this description fit anyone you may know?
>>
>>7721522
Did some more research, not a clue, maybe some jackass figured out how to synth a Black Coat and went to the dark side.
>>
>>7721412
Scroll up mate, lots of news already posted
I hope the internet doesn't fucking die
>>
>>7720718
>>7720972
Okay, did a bit of research. I`m a bit confused as to why a bunch of video game shit came to exist in this world, but at least it gave me some insight.
I think this light is a save point by the way. There are also supposed to be shops and stuff in those, right? Hell, I may be well off just staying here.

Back again. Just went out and stabbed a few of those "Heartless". The keyblade is an odd weapon, but at least mine seems easier to handle than most of them. It`s shaped like an actual sword with a handle and all.

I hooked an old locket to the keychain part of it and it changed a bit. Became a bit... well, translucent. The blade isn`t glass, because this thing seems really hard. There`s also some odd light that kinda diffuses out from it when I swing it. Any ideas about any of this?
>>
>>7722152
>Save point
You fucking what mate? That's gotta be like, the one in the whole fucking world.
>>
>>7722152
I dunno about the keyblade man, but that save point might be the most important thing in the world, have you tried standing in it?
>>
>>7722679
>>7722152
>>7722289
I have a feeling there are more save points out there. There doesn`t seem to be much I can do with it though, but walking into it made my injuries heal. This could be useful, but I`m going to have to get supplies soon.

My keyblade is rather powerful against the Heartless. There was one that looked like a midget knight though. It was a lot tougher than the others, but I managed to take it down. There was some odd scrap gemstone or something that was left after it dissipated, which I pocketed.

Now I`m planning to head to a nearby city and scavenge. There`s not much in this cabin when it comes to food. I`ll keep you guys posted.
>>
>>7722742
...okay Frostanon here I gotta ask how being healed felt since using Cure on myself is fucking orgasmic and I'm scared to use it in combat because of how good it feels.
>>
>>7722790
Surprisingly, it just felt like relief. No pleasure, just a feeling of safety and a lack of pain.
I might end up sleeping in that circle tonight.
>>
>>7723299
...That sounds really nice
I'm checking a bunch of "heartless watch" sites, you seem to be the only wielder in that state.
Wonder if any girls got a Keyblade
>>
Wooo passing out in the back of my truck in a pile of blankets and pillows... Alone, with the only noise coming from Heartless/Nobodies.
Fuck
>>
Finally, a connection!

Hey there, fellow wielders. Stuck up in Fountain, MI over here. Looks like shit's taken a turn for the worse around here.

At first, it was just Shadows, but there's been more recent sightings of Soldiers and even the bigger Shadows. Neoshadows, I think they're called.

I've had a pretty good run so far, thanks to my chain. I had a time turner from the Harry Potter movies, so I threw that on there. Fucking thing looks like an old clock hand. Also, I figured out Stop, Cure, and a new one called Recall. Must be from the chain.
>>
>>7724815
Also, feel free to call me Stopanon. Spell saved me from two fucking Soldiers trying to double penetrate my skull with their boots one time. I just kicked the bitch in the nuts til he unfroze, and he poofed like a bitch.
>>
>>7690706
For the love of god, don't start ANOTHER fucking rp general.
>>
Got big key. Looks like it's made of motherboards and wires.

Feels really flimsy. Like it's held together with $1 tape or somethin'. Don't really get it.

But it can open up stuff. Had a problem gettin' change for the wash, but the thing somehow popped the lockbox open. So I don't have to remember any passwords or keys. That's a'ight.

Lots of people dressed in S&M stuff running around town though. Hope the cops deal with 'em soon.

I got to go pick up my brother from classes, can't be bothered with none of this.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2016-04-27-16h54m29s834.png (151KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2016-04-27-16h54m29s834.png
151KB, 480x360px
If not get thread gets deleted
>>
>>7727085
Welp
>>
Drawanon
I got out of Kalamazoo.
Real bitch to do what with the police putting up road blocks around the city.

I'm at a freeway rest stop talking to another Wielder right now.

He showed me his key, it's made out of pipes and gears, pretty cool looking. He calls it "Pipeworks", which is also pretty cool.

I told him that I plan on going through chicago and into wisconsin.

I'm kinda happy to hear that he's going that way too, even more so when he said a large number of Nobodies have been sited in that metropolitan area.

Wish me look dudes~
>>
>>7728136
>Nobodies
Sleepy Frostanon here, my fault, I haven't been clearing them out because they don't attack me
I'd still like to know why that's happening.
>>
>>7725449
Holy fuck dude what city do you live in and have you been living under a rock?!?!
>>
>>7725449
Drawanon
I wear only the finest sweaters and sweatpants.
The looseness makes me feel, free.
>>
>>7728463
Ha, nice, I've been wearing the same blue hoodie and jeans since this started
Also, I'm awake now, I'm glad I never let go of my Keyblade, some dickweed heartless attacked while I was on the shitter in an abandoned gas station.
>>
>>7728722
Fucking hell, I need to learn how to synth shit, I've got a bag in my truck dedicated to synth items and I'm running out of room. I've got the wiki to know what makes what but I don't know how to put things together.
>>
>>7728136
Stopanon here. If you're heading that way, I think I'll make my way that way, too. This place is starting to get swarmed. I'm getting pretty good at this Cure spell, thinking I might try and improve It. Pretty sure you can do that, right?
>>
>>7729204
Yeah but going up to Cura is gonna be difficult as fuck mate, I don't think anyone could do it in a month, let alone less than a week... Unless Merlin/Yin Sid pops out and teaches us.
>>
>>7729187
I've actually managed to make a potion or two. Just take a bottle and the ingredients, focus a shit ton of magic on it, and the crystals will melt together. Then, just focus it into the bottle.
Doesn't matter what bottle, it'll change once the synth is done. Tried using a 2 liter one time, but I only got a shot glass size potion. Fuckin wierd to watch the first time...
>>
>>7729244
Yeah, good point. I'll hold off on that until I meet up with a few other wielders. I'm betting that with a few of us, we can improve faster.
>>
>>7729273
I'll try that, I guess. If it works then I'll have to come up with a recipe for the Black Coat.
>>
>>7729319
So I made two potions and an ether.
POTIONS ARE DRUGS HOLY FUCK ITS LIKE CURE BUT EVEN MORE INTENSE
>>
>>7728384
Memphis, man.

What, you sayin' there's more S&M people running around other towns? This some kinda movement or something?

Cops need to do their dang job, got enough problems here as is.

I need to go to the grocery store though and then the bank. Got stuff to be doing tonight.
>>
Drawanon
Me and Pipebro reach chicago.
There's nothing but Nobodies creeping around.
I've done my research too, there are 5 types of nobodies here:
Creepers
Samurais
Gamblers
Dusks
And the big ones, i think they're called twilight thorns

Pipebro as a lot more experience on fighting these, unlike me. I have noticed that he can swing it for an incredible amount of time.

We do avoid the big ones, says we don't stand a chance.

We've been ducking in and out of buildings to avoid them.

We're held up in 20 story building right now. Suprised some of the cell towers work over here.

Wish us luck~
>>
>>7729898
BRUV
THEY KILL PEOPLE AND GUNS DONT PUT THEM DOWN PERMANENTLY
HOW THE FUCK IS MEMPHIS NORMAL ENOUGH THAT YOU HAVENT NOTICED
MARITAL LAW IS IN EFFECT MATE
SHITS FUCKED
I'm just trying to dodge Nobodies and kill Shadows so I can try to synth a Black Coat and get some protection from darkness.
>>
>>7729898
You do realize the cops are focusing on A HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM INVOLVING SHADOW EVIL THINGS FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION! Also i don't think you can leave the city, nation wide marshal law was put into effect.
>>
>>7729862
Yeah, it's pretty bad, sometimes.

Protip: DO NOT TRY TO DRINK THEM
That shit will royally fuck your shit! I made that mistake and ended up needing three more to fix me up after being ambushed halfway through tripping balls
>>
>Get a really thick pipe with a handle and handguard
???????
Sorry am I missing something?
>>
>>7730049
On my way, bro. I'm cutting a swath through the little towns and-

IS THAT A FUCKING SOLDIER WITH A HELICOPTER HAT!? WHAT THE FUCK!?
>>
>>7730440
OH SHIT OH SHIT THERES MORE OF THEM!
THIS IS SOME STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT I CAN HEAR FLIGHT OF THE VALKERIES I'M GONNA-
Ooh, lookie, a save point.
>>
>>7730404
Yeah, I'm glad I try these things outside of combat first, and that I remembered to dump it over my head first. Hoo boy that was fucking intense.

>>7730423
I take it your "pipe" looks vaguely key shaped?

>>7730440
Fuck, more breeds of Heartless, good luck mate, don't fucking die.
>>
>>7730526
More or less uh hold on someones banging on my door
>>
>>7730541
Look before you open that door friendo that's either a shadow fuckwad, a zipperhead, or a military man trying to recruit you.
>>
>>7730585
Or a helicopter dickweed. Still alive, btw
>>
>>7730636
Shadow fuckwad of a different kind, welcome to the world of "everything is fucked", check the news, keep your Keyblade close, and join the club of "fucking god damnit get out of my way you annoying shits I'm trying to reach the bathroom"
>>
Drawanon
A Twilight thorn spotted us.
We're fucked.
Pipebro is holding it off.
What the hell do I do guys? Pipebro told me to stay put, but he's getting his shit rekt.
>>
>>7730712
Aero the fucking cunt out of the way man!
>>
>>7730712
OH SHIT PIPEBRO IS DOWN I REPEAT PIPEBRO IS DOWN!
TWILIGHT DICK KNOWS WHERE I AM,
WHAT FUCKING DOO GUYS!?!?!
>>
>>7730524
Okay. So I managed to scare them off by killing a few of them. They dropped some neat stuff, too! One of them left their... Hands? Armored gloves? Idfk, but they look beast af. Makes me feel a bit tougher, too.
>>
>>7730739
FUKIN BOOK IT, DUDE!! PIPEBRO IS DED, JUST KEEP MOVING!!!
>>
>>7730781
Drawanon, respond! You still alive!?
>>
>>7731086
Barely, I ran at the Twilight Dick and nabbed Pipebro's keyblade and booked it.

Luckily moving isn't their strong suit.

How ever those samurai and creepers really love chasing me...INTO A HORDE OF HEARTLESS HOHOHAHOHOHAHOHOHO

Once I find a safe place I'll take Pipebro's keychain off and find some way to honor Pipebro.
Also what makes Heartless go after Nobodies? Aren't both of them from darkness?
>>
>>7730739
RUN
God I hope you're alive mate.
>>
>>7731453
Good to see you're still in one piece, man

Motherfuckers, I just found the fucking Ring of Sauron! Or a replica, at least. It's even got a chain!

Should I get the One Key to Rule Them All?
>>
>>7731575
Fucking do it mate, my ring turned the base Keyblade into Frozen Soul. Rings seem to be kickass keychains
>>
>>7731575
Do it.
Then use the eye to gaze into the ineptitude that is eveyone.
Or spy on some hot women.
Which ever floats your boat.
>>
>>7731820
>>7731848
I did it. I placed the ring on my keyblade.
I feel... Good. Powerful. I... I can see you. All of you. I can FEEL you. And I can feel the darkness. It's growing, spreading throughout this world.

This is going to be fun.
>>
>>7732418
Nevermind then.
If you are able to feel us, I don't want to have sex knowing that someone else, other than the one I'm smashing, can feel me
>>
>>7731453
Frostanon here.
Nobodies go after Heartless in my experience, and the Nobodies do it because they're the "other half" so to speak, and they want to become human again, Heartless are just mindless fuckwads in the way of that, the hearts held hostage.
Not sure if both halves need to be destroyed to make the whole or if just reuniting their Heart with their Nobody is enough to do it, but since no one seems to have come back from it yet I can assume it's the former and not enough Nobodies have been destroyed for hearts and bodies to match up again.
Grinding synth materials for potions is a royal CUNT.
>>
>>7732418
Note to self: Keyblades can be corrupted, as can their wielders
Reminder: certain Nobodies and Heartless can use Keyblades
Conclusion: Ansem, seeker of darkness the second just became a thing.
Second Conclusion: we're FUCKED
Time to figure out a synth recipe for the Black Coat and GTFO
>>
>>7723299
Okay. I woke up, nothing changed. I managed to get some supplies last night though, mainly some canned stuff and jugs of water. The people out there just wanted me to kill the Heartless out in front of the Costco, so I did, and they gave me the supplies.

In doing that, I figured out what my keyblade could do. It can cut through tough stuff like metals and armor. Also, it seems to be able to create some dark colored orb that really hurts the shit out of the Heartless. It might be a gravity spell.

Anyways, synthing seems to be easier at a save point, and I`ve cooked up a few potions. They taste weird, like water that`s a bit bitter, though it`s really refreshing. I`ll keep some handy.

If you guys want to come meet up, here`s a GPS beacon.
[ Signal Coordinates here ]
>>
>>7732814
(Conflicting canons woooo)
(Maybe it's a different synth recipe?)
>>
>>7732521
So I'm working out a synth recipe in the back of my truck right now, any thoughts on this list so far?

-Dark Crystal x3
-Twilight Crystal x3
-Power Crystal x2
-Orichalcum x2
-Serenity Crystal

I THINK that will be enough to create a Black Coat to protect myself from the Darkness, but if you guys can think of anything feel free.
>>
>>7732814
that must be a different synth recipe then, normally you dump them over yourself to get them to work and drinking them puts you on a drug trip...
>>
>>7733773
so, looking at my synth list again...
oh dear god what have I done
this is going to be
SO FUCKING IRRITATING TO GATHER
and I'm going to have to start fighting Nobodies to do it...
uuuuuugh.
I'm gonna double everything so I can make two, and wait until I meet another wielder to start that.
Until then it's just driving around looting in the abandoned north end of Minni with my truck.
How are the rest of you doing tonight?
>>
>>7734952
Stopanon here.

So... Looks like I kinda... Murdered fucking everything. I'm back to my original key... Don't think I'm gonna use the One Key anymore... I-I think I remember making two heartless... Kiss each other? Maybe it was kill each other, I dunno... Psychosis is one hell of a drug, I tell ya hwat.
>>
>>7735377
...well you're not a heartless/nobody which is what I expected happened to you so yay?
any humans caught in your rampage that you know of?
>>
>>7735395
No blood anywhere, so I think we're good on that part. Fuckin Heartless and Nobodies didn't stand a chance, though... The ring glows slightly now, so I think it might work for realsies now. Might play around with it later.

Gonna keep moving south, though. Maybe deliver my materials to >>7734952 if we run into each other.
>>
>>7735377
(Also, do these dubs mean I can akimbo naow?)
>>
>>7736027
(I think so, but you need to find a second keyblade it looks like)
>>
>>7735938
Frostanon here, still waiting for magnetbro to reach Minni, might triple the plan so I can make three if you're going to meet up.
I haven't even really sorted through what I've got...
>>
>>7736202
Are you in minnesota? Because I am too man.

I`d like to see if someone else can figure out this save point, and maybe do some synthing.

Also, what I made was not a potion, it seems. It did something though. I think it might be like a "Soma" or something, maybe it restores stamina.
>>
>>7736595
what'd it look like?
>>
Anyone heard of some player called "Lucy"?
>>
>>7736779
(fuck off)
>>
>>7736779
Isn't she with Frostanon?
>>
>>7736960
Nope, never met anyone named Lucy. Sounds like a nice girl though, why would you ask?
>>
>>7736202
So, I'm in Minni right now; on the edge of St.Paul and I managed to find one of my own friends so far.

He isn't a wielder, but we've became a pretty cool team so far, he used to do HEMA a while back with sword and board and with his sword and shield, I got a duo formed with some simple steps.

1.Use magnet on his sword and board
2.Let him use passive magic, effectively making another keyblade-strength weapon
3.I handle my own Heartless with my own Mana

I'm still ass at the actual sword aspect but my synthesis skills and Mana are really off the fucking charts; I also managed to purify some Nobodies with help from my friend; someone I know I wouldn't be able to do on my own.
>>
Magnetbro checking in
I'm by a skatepark by St.Paul; it's also a pretty great place to practice Flow Motion as well, not as good as the surrounding cityscape tho
>>
>>7737231
>>7737262
I'm up by Brooklyn park driving around looking for synth items and other shit to loot. Place is fucking empty.
>tfw I seem to be completely fucking average other than the minor focus on ice magic because keyblade
ah well, jack of all trades isn't horrible, I guess. Least I'm alive.
>>
>>7737348
We'll meet up with you there, we're driving around a truck as well, hope to find you over there.
>>
[I'm gonna roll first before joining in so I know what to design]
>>
>>7737405
right, blue truck, has a bed cover, look for the dumbass shooting Heartless with snowball magic out the window
>>
>>7737475
I'm going to take all of the frost trails are signs of you? Right?
>>
>>7737501
haha, yeah, spots of ice everywhere? probably me
>>
>>7737545
Hold on, I can hear a truck somewhere, can you stop for a moment? We're driving a white truck, we're coming over there alright?
>>
>>7737748
Alright, I need to stop anyways, horde of Heartless blocking the road, lots of Shadows and a few Neoshadows as well

...is it bad I'm starting to look forward to fights? Like, not just for potential loot, just the thrill of fighting is getting to me.
>>
File: kh15.png (69KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh15.png
69KB, 750x750px
Drawanon here

I know have two Keyblades.
As cool as it seems i'm not good with dual wielding.

Anyway I've had to make a detour.

I had to go down south into Springfield because everything north is either Heartless and Nobodies and the military, and the latter is possibly the worse to deal with.

I saw the military kill two other wielders by using their own wielders. Don't ask why because I don't know.

Springfield is in some shit right now. Town police and one or two other wielders are trying their best to hold of the Nobodies.

That's another thing, Why are there a lot of Nobodies here and so little Heartless? Chicago was full of them and the very little heartless that were there were hiding. This might be something I need to look into.
>>
>>7737791
Nah, compared to the life of comfortable misery that alot of anons have, this is refreshing.

I don't like fighting, but as someone who's now addicted to the freedom and brotherhood of my teammate; I can completely understand.

We're rounding the corner, we're gonna get out and fight the horde that's blocking our way.
>>
>>7737820
Probably the people.

I think heartless are animals while Nobodies are either strong people our clusters of people merged together in some weird ass dark magic.

This is all weird af
>>
File: Noooo.png (187KB, 488x654px) Image search: [Google]
Noooo.png
187KB, 488x654px
>>7737468
Well, this was a strange turn of events. I woke up to find this shit in my hand. From what it sounds like though, it seems like I'm not alone...
Ugh I don't wanna move.
>>
>>7737827
>Some jackass in a blue hoodie with a fucking icicle of a keyblade is skating between Heartless, actually skating. He appears to be using his magic to make ice for himself and has skates on his feet
>he appears to have mastered the art of "spin to win", twirling like a glorious faggot and firing blizzard magic in all directions, any heartless that get too close get slashed
>and then he falls over onto his ass like an idiot and ends up fighting from the seated position
>>7737865
(a new drawfag appears!)
>>
File: kh16.png (78KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh16.png
78KB, 750x750px
Drawanon here

I put a random sun keychain at the end of my keyblade. Pic Related was the result. I haven't praised this hard since 2011.

>>7737966
What a faggot. Show 'em who's better by swinging your Brand new second keyblade.
>>
>>7737966
>Some ambigous weirdo and a blonde guy who's fairly built appear
>getting out of their hillbilly truck and running towards the fray, the blonde's sword and shield donning a faint, green glow
>the person next to him having three knives of various shapes and sizes floating nearby
>the blonde slashes with his sword, and pins one of the Heartless with his buckler
>Magnetanon doing a practiced dance swirl, the knives cutting through a Neoshadow
>>
>>7738215
(Fucking praise \[T]/)
>>
>>7738277
>Frostanon jumps up and starts skating again, slashing like he's a cross-checking hockey player and plowing through the horde. Once, twice, three times before he gets to the edge and starts blasting Blizzard into what's left, being careful to avoid his new allies

(tfw no art of my Keyblade)
>>
Drawanon again

I fucking see a dude in a black coat, like the one from the TV hijack. He's summoning the fucking Nobodies. I don't think me or the other two Wielders can get to him.

If any of you guys are near Springfield we require back. I repeat, we require back up.
>>
>>7738368
>Magnetanon's companion easily finishes off their pinned Heartless before looking over and running their blade through a Shadow that rose up just in time to eat his blade
>Magnetanon themself sends two knives over, remotely to cover his ally; they shout over to Frostanon
"Hey! Here!"
>Frostanon's keyblade begins to glow a green hue, feeling lighter in his hands; and a bit of strength coursing through his body
>>
>>7737865
(I'll reply once I check the thread IC, kinda busy killing Heartless right now)
>>
>>7738544
(I'll join in soon no worries. Sorry got distracted)
>>
>>7738531
"Don't need it!"
>He pulls a blue cube out of his pocket and tosses it into the air over his head
>It shatters into dust that vanishes on contact with his body
>He starts firing Blizzard a little faster
>RIP the last of the Heartless
>A few items lay on the ground, and pink hearts rise into the air as the battle concludes
>>
>>7738593
>Magnetanon and his friend walk over to Frostanon, Magnetanon giving a large smile as he stumbles forwards
"Thanks! That one would've been tough for the two of us."
>He stands in front of him, Magnetanon being about a head smaller than Frostanon and his companion far more built
>>
Okay, so guy holding up in a cabin here.

The things I made are not potions, nor are they any other thing like that. They`re little vials filled with sparkly blue liquid. I`ve been using them occasionally, and I haven`t needed to rest for a while. They do seem to recover your stamina.

As everyone seems to be going on about what they seem to be good at, I`d say I`m good at synthing and looting shit.
Like, everything I kill drops one of these little crystal pieces or whatever.

I think my keyblade increases drop chance. A lot. I`m going to farm up a bunch of stuff.

I need a callsign or name or something, so let`s go with something like Glass. You know, because of my sword.
>>
>>7738739
"No problem, mates"
>He rests his Keyblade at his side, the end touching the ground
>It has a double helix of ice crawling up it's shaft, and the head looks like the Kingdom Key's, only covered in ice that warps it's shape slightly and hides the real form below
>The guard is a pale blue with ice studs at the four corners, and it's chain is a ring with a wave pattern in it
"Good to meet another wielder in person, good to meet people in person at all again, so, how you wanna split the loot?"
>>
>>7738818
"I can relate all too well...been far too long since I saw another person besides "Knight" over here and you Frostanon."
>Magnetanon looks back over to the truck and over to knight, then back again
"So...should we carpool? Or should we take both cars?"
>>
>>7738789
Alright, so I`ve found a good bit of material though. I can make some more 'Somas' and maybe try to cook up some more random stuff.

The issue is, I`m trying to follow the instructions for making some shit using the wiki here, but it seems to output some random other material about half of the time. A chunk of it looks like "Orichalcum", I think.

Anyways, if someone finds me, I`ll be willing to share a fuck ton of potions, ethers, and somas. Please help though. There`s a big one lumbering around out there. I can feel its footstepts.

I can feel the darkness emanating from it.
>>
>>7738978
"I'm keeping my truck, I say we take both, but that still leaves the loot"
>Gathers up all the synth materials
>Lots of shards and some gems, and a Dark Crystal
>>
>>7739052
And the save point is dull now. There`s no light in it while this thing is around. I think the save point is going to fade if I don`t do something.

I have to go out there.

I have to fight it.

If I don`t come back... well, you guys know what happened. It`s been a good few days though. Glass, out.
>>
File: kh17.png (134KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh17.png
134KB, 750x750px
>>7738524
The Mystery Person Summoned a Twilight Thorn.

The other two (who'll be called DigitalDude and MotorMama) Are still fending off the other Nobodies. It's Just me against the Twilight Thorn.

I think I can do it, I mean I do have two keyblades (Solar Dream and Pipe Works).

Wish me Luck~
>>
[sorry I can't join in, it's really late. I did have fun reading all of this though. keep on goin!]
>>
Hey guys, Stopanon again

So, I made it all the way to Tennessee now. And so far... No sir, I do t like it. I took o e step past the welcome sign and had like, twelve different shotguns shoved down my throat. Currently locked up to a chair. Thankfully, they're too stupid to take my phone. Took my keyblade, though. Apparently, they're stockpiling them for something. None of them can wield them worth shit, and all the keys are attracting some monster fuckers
>>
>>7739153
Yo, is that long blonde hair I see!? Kinda hard to make out cuz I ca t get my phone close enough to my face to see it good
>>
>>7739090
>Glass slowly opened the door leading outside, taking one last glance at the save point.
>He checked his pockets, making sure he has everything on him.
>Potions, Ethers, Somas, and something else.
>A small cluster of scarlet feathers that seemed to be a waste product from a bad synth.
>Something told him they were important though, so they stayed in his pocket.

>He was face to face with the most frightening thing he`d ever seen in his life.
>It was a massive monster of a Heartless, face covered in black tendrils of darkness, the only thing visible within being a pair of piercing yellow eyes.
>Glass`s grip on his blade tightened.
>He rushed forwards, ready for a fight he wasn`t sure he`d come backfom.
>>
>>7739182
Recall your key and undo your locks, waltz outta there mate
Just imagine your key appearing in your hands, I know all wielders can do it.
>>
>>7739054
"Ay, I'll take as many as I can."
>Knight and Magnetbro start to sift through the crystals, and leave the Dark Crystal to Frostanon
>>
>>7739221
You can do it!
Do it for Pipebro, Doggo and my friendo!
>>
>>7739221
>even without the ring, Stopanon could still slightly feel the rush of emotion from Glass.
>the adrenaline, the fear, the hope...
He closes his eyes, hiding his phone as he focuses on the feelings, reaching out to the brave warrior.
*Good luck, my friend. Trust in your keyblade and follow your gut. I'm sure you'll come out on top.*
>>
>>7739288
(hang on, I'm gonna autism up a loot table)
>>
>>7739285
Meh, maybe in a bit. I wanna see what these hicks try with these keys...

Whoa, something big just showed up. I felt the ground shake. Not to mention the heavy feeling in the air...
M-maybe I will call my key now...
>>
File: 312px-Guard_Armor_KH.png (131KB, 312x399px) Image search: [Google]
312px-Guard_Armor_KH.png
131KB, 312x399px
>>7739376
Oh, shit balls... It looks like their church's bell tower kinda... Exploded. And now this big fucker is walking around smashing shit. I'm still tied up, but here's a super invasive, mind numbing mental picture of it...

HNNNNNGH...!!
>>
>>7739221
>The monster struck first, slamming its palm down where Glass had been not a split second ago.
>He leapt aside, then shot a gravity orb to propel himself forwards onto the hand of the nonster.
>The maneuver worked, and he found himself precariously balanced on the monster`s arm.
>It tried to shake him off, but Glass jammed the blade into the shoulder of the beast, creating a place to hang on from.
>With the sword buried halfway into the creature`s arm, he thought of something.
>An implosion occured at the tip of his blade, rending a massive chunk of whatever the monster was made of from the shoulder.
>But now there wasn`t a way for him to hang on anymore.
>He fell from thirty feet in the air, and landed on the ground with a sickening crunch.

>Glass couldn`t stand, couldn`t move.
>Completely unable to even use any potions or magic.
>Helpless with a massive creature in front of him, now furious and attacking everything in sight.
>Soon, he would be crushed underneath one of those hands.
>He welcomed it though, for anything was preferable to the agony he was experiencing right now.
>And then the Heartless struck true.
>>
>>7739321
(shitty loot table complete! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W_qlf2IOheHu5EVmmHIas29V1OmtKAKjMsKFLUnscdY/edit?usp=sharing )
(well, the "what items do I get" part, not the "how many" part, working on that now)
>>
>>7739576
(and now that's done too, just use a diceroller if you need to roll up more than one loot drop, otherwise use the last two digits of your post)
>>
>>7739288
"Cool, alright, so, where should we go from here?"
>Pulls up his Keyblade and aims between Magnetanon and his bro, taking a shot at a stray shadow sneaking up on them
>>
>>7739482
Stopanon's body tenses as he feels Glass' emotions vanish, his heart nearly stopping.
>Within an instant, his keyblade appeared in his grip, the One Ring hanging from its chain.
>the redneck faggots didn't know what to think, their prisoner suddenly stepping out to face the monster with two blades raised in his hands, his sky blue shirt and tan pants stained black with the dark energies of his keyblade.
>He raises the One Key, countless more surrou ding him as they vanish from the storeroom behind him, spinning in a whirlwind of pain and fury.
>it's truly a shame that nobody would remember this battle...
>>
>>7739482
>There was something off here.
>Instead of the expected darkness, there was a soft warmth around him.
>He was surely dead after that, right?
>Wait.
>The feathers.
>Glass couldn`t believe his luck.
>While shitting about with synthesizing, he had accidentally created what was likely one of the most important things possible.
>A fucking phoenix down.

>He stood back up, felt bones snapping back into place, felt his body burning with a furious desire to survive.
>The Heartless wouldn`t survive this time.
>The monster had its back turned to him, perfect for what he was planning.
>Glass focused the magic in his blade into a specific form.
>He had one thing in mind.
>To cut.
>He swung the blade downwards and screamed.
"Gravija!"

>Somehow, something within his mind had allowed him to cast that spell, compressed into a razor thin blade of infinite density that shot forwards at the creature.
>It didn`t have a chance to react, as the spell tore through it and the surroundings.
>It dissipated after a few seconds, a failsafe to prevent a true black hole from forming.
>The Heartless was gone, and there was a path torn through the foilage and earth in front of him.
>Glass was out of energy after this, and collapsed.
>Something told him he would be safe though.
>Someone with a black jacket said so, as he passed out.
>>
File: kh18.png (315KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh18.png
315KB, 750x750px
>Battle Commences
>It send us to a dark dimension
>It attacks first by using thorns
>I've learn that you can reversal up those thorns
>I reversal up to it's "face" and slash at it
>it retreats
>I'm lifted up in the air by an unknown force and my arms and legs are bound by some magic in mid air.
>Twilight Thorn reappears, but bigger
>it lunges its arms at me
>I manage to aim one of the keyblades at it and use Fire
>I'm free from the magic binds and land on ground
(for reference the dark dimension is just the stain glass tower in dive into the heart).
>>
>>7739765
"...You know now that I look, you guys seem pretty tired, maybe we should turn in, I'm gonna go back to my truck, post in that thread or knock on the window if you need me"
>Returns to his truck and checks thread
>>
>>7730083
Might be your police are using rubber bullets, probably got enough complaints from people bitching about killing criminals and all that. And Memphis isn't normal, there's damn near enough murders and crime problems as is.

>>7730181
So nothing's changed then if they're fighting black beings from another world? Hahah.

But that sucks. Hope it goes down in two weeks or so, my cousin is coming by for a birthday party and we want to make sure she isn't dead or something. Hasn't been answering our calls, though she got real bitchy with my Grandpa about her boyfriend, so she might be pissed and not be taking our calls.
>>
File: kh19.png (124KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kh19.png
124KB, 750x750px
>>7739852
>The Melee attacks continue
>When ever it hits it feels like getting hit by a truck
>going at mach 10
>I'm also dishing out a good amount of damage to it
>it disappears again
>It reappears, bigger looking again
>it starts conjuring up a giant Ball of Darkness
>And its target is my face
>I launch myself into the air
>only to get swatted down by its scarf
>it throws the Energy ball at me
>I instinctively try to start a match of Dead Man's Tennis
>I swing at it sending it back
>it doesn't move quick enough to swat it back
>Direct Hit
>It tries the BDSM shit again
>I shoot it again
>It goes down
>>
>>7740112
No my police are fucking dead, like they are in every small town right now.
Guns don't kill them permanently, it might make them vanish for a bit but they come back without fail until they die to a magic weapon like that Keyblade you have.
>>
>>7740144
>I go airborne
>Missile armed
>target Locked
>I launch myself at it
>Only, It evaporates into a giant pool of darkness
>Oh god it's slimy
>Oh lord i'm sinking
>I struggle to get out
>only makes me go down quicker
>Never thought I drown to death in a pool of slimy darkness
>*gargling noises*
>>
>>7739841
So I woke up in the cabin feeling really fucking sore. I`ve got no clue what happened out there, but the big guy outside is gone, and there`s a massive amount of materials left over.

The keyblade seems to be resonating with something though. Not sure what, but I`ll find out eventually.

Also, my shirt pocket is stuffed to the brim with orange feathers. I accidentally made these, not sure what they do. And some shit has gone down outside, let me tell you.

Someone out there had some badass magic or something, because there`s a massive fucking cut through the ground, plus some fallen trees.

I`m going to dick around some more, try to make some new shit. I`ve got this Orichalcum now too, so I can probably make some upgrades or something.

Also, the save point is fine now. I may need to take another long nap though.
>>
>>7740154
Yeah, and they eat people's hearts and throw the bodies out with the trash, right? Give me a break with that nonsense. And magic? Seriously?

It'd be magical for this hunk of junk, waste of good motherboard key to survive whacking a soda can.

Though, this thing opening up locks like nothing is... odd. Hell, maybe THAT is magic, but I doubt the latex-lookin' things running around are nothing too bad. Probably doing us some good if they keep the gangs busy. Need those shits off the streets. This place used to be a nice neighborhood.
>>
>>7739795
O-okay... I have no idea what happened just now. My whole body hurts... There's keyblades everywhere... And I think this other one bonded to me at some point... I can't seem to leave it behind... It looks kinda like a shorter version of my clock hand one, about the size of a dagger...
I think I'll call them Tick and Tock...

Oww...
>>
>>7740417
...That about sums it up, only the bodies have a chance of becoming those zipperhead faggots you see out there. Nobodies.

Yes, I'm 100% serious. Go watch the news friendo. Trump has a personal bodyguard with two keyblades right now.

If you need more proof I'll strap on this gopro I snagged and make a video of me killing Heartless.
>>
>>7740624
...And by that I mean I'll make the vid tomorrow, I'm wiped from fighting all day. Gonna catalogue my synth materials in the morning and see what I can make from stuff I don't need for my Black Coat.
...Oh shit I might be able to make the Black Coat into a set of Drive clothes, that would take some more material but oh god I want it.
>>
Gunanon here, anyone happen to be near Texas?
Fighting these things off myself is getting old.
>>
>>7741237
See.sin e everyone's heading inland. Make your way up to the higher states and you might bump into somebody
>>
>>7740624
This is stupid. This is all some hoax bullshit.

Can't watch the news. TV's hogged by my younger brother. Looked up what you said though.

This looks stupid. Like a promotional for some shit movie or something.

... I'm keeping an eye at the door at night. Folks left behind their 9mm and 10mm pistols.

>>7741443
Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere. I need to watch my brother and sister. My folks are out of town, I need to keep them safe.

Not letting any of this movie, hoax shit near the house.
>>
A lamp
>>
>>7742436
Biggest hoax in the world and using some insane tech to do it, given how that Keyblade appeared, aye?
I'm shocked they haven't been looking for you, any of them.
>>
My lube tube.
>>
>>7744429
Anyways, there's a small cluster of Heartless around my truck so I'm gonna take the time to make a "in case you live under a rock" video.
>>
>>7744557
>A video is uploaded to YouTube
>It details how keyblades work, what Heartless are, and how to fight the two most common kind with a Keyblade
>It also goes into item synthesis and shares some common recipes like potions and ethers, and how to use them
>It warns against drinking potions or snuffing ether dust for obvious reasons
>It ends with a simple request to the government: stop fucking around and put your wielders to work clearing the streets
>>
>>7744857
Right that's done, have a link:
>Insert video link here
That took a while to upload
>>
L U C Y
U
C
Y
>>
>>7745656
(Fuck off mate)
>>
Stopanon here.
So, after that little fiasco with the big dude... Still not sure what I did... The rednecks were a lot more hospitable. I explained what was going on and why they were swarming them, and they told me what they could about my fight. Apparently, the One Key allowed me to psychically wield all of the keyboards that they've confiscated. One Key to Rule Them All indeed, huh fellas?

Also, there's so.eth ing new here. It looks like a save point but... Different. It's just to little leaf looking things made of light spinning around each other...
>>
>>7746124
*keyblades

Fuck, I hate autocorrect
>>
>>7746124
How many keyblades were there?
>>
>>7746151
Like... Fuck, almost twenty? Looked like a friggin graveyard when I woke up.
>>
>>7746293
...But there are only fifty wielders in the world that we know of, how did 20 fucking Keyblades show up?
>>
>>7746534
Apparently, there's not many of us left, already... Not sure what happened to them, but they've been finding these things all over. Or, it could be that these keys just haven't found anyone worthy of wielding them yet.
>>
>>7746293
Frostanon here
What the FUCK?!
HOW!?
>>
>>7746749
Also, did anyone else see that crazy meteor go flying across the sky earlier? It looked like it was breaking up like fucking crazy, and a few pieces might've landed near me. Gonna check my map and head out. Wish me luck!
>>
NEW
>>7746790
>>7746790
>>7746790
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.