[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a thread with our mascot shall we?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_8562.png (321KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8562.png
321KB, 960x540px
Let's have a thread with our mascot shall we?
>>
File: IMG_8561.png (145KB, 1178x1487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8561.png
145KB, 1178x1487px
>>
I'm still waiting for Trish hyperscat.
>>
>>7744139
somebody has to have done that by now, at least I'd think
she's already been drawn fucking a trashcan, so that seems to be on her level
>>
>>7744139
me too
>>
>>7745026
>>7745033
Well I guess instead of waiting I could draw some myself...
>>
File: IMG_8135.jpg (233KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8135.jpg
233KB, 800x900px
>>7745095
Please do!
>>
>>7745654
>Please do!
Can't make any promises, but I'll try. I have an idea in mind and...
>Tranny Bubsy
Why would you bring that cancer out of it's containment thread, anon?
>>
>>7745704
It has Trish
>>
File: IMG_7372.png (520KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7372.png
520KB, 1000x1000px
Why is no one paying attention to her thread?
>>
>>7746187
Well yeah, but there's plenty of other pics... oh whatever...

Want to hear what I had in mind or is there anything you'd like to see in particular?
>>
>>7746245
I'll let you here from your mind
>>
>>7746268
I was thinking Trish would be lying on her back on a small trash mound with her legs raised/parted, with a huge thick cable coming out of her massive bum, crawling down the pile and already over a metre in length. She'd remark about needing to hold it in longer next time or that she needs to eat more or something.

Thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_8569.png (196KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8569.png
196KB, 960x540px
>>7743947
I love how trish pretends to be a human on other boards
>>
>>7746318
Sounds intresting and funny! Go for it! Don't forget /trash/ logo/
>>
>>7746333
/trash/ logo? We have a logo here?

Also, not related to the request since I know what size the cable's gonna be already, but... how big do you think Trish's turds can/should get?
>>
>>7746378
Probably a chubby level
>>
File: IMG_8532.png (99KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8532.png
99KB, 240x240px
>>7746378
/trash/ <-----logo
>>
>>7746333
>logo
what are we, American advertising?
>>
Someone made a green story on Trish and tranny bubsy. Be warn.
>The /trash/ zone a land full of degeneracy and trash, mostly trash, with garbage bags and pals and cans all full to the brim with steaming trash and a sex full life of love but also insanity.
>Bubsy awoke to such a land, after falling into a hole in a rather large trash can, she found herself in this land, with eons worth of mud in all corners and many figures in the distance talking and doing things
>Bubsy was very confused, and she smelt of burned acorns, getting to her feet and looking around. "Oh god, not again, not another weird world to be in. I better find my way out." she said to herself, wrapping her arms around herself in protection
>Distance figures took notice, and soon as she walked a trashy path, many of them jumped out of the trash and landfills, armed with spoons, forks, shivs and 3 foot long Dildo bats
>"WHAT IS THIS?!" shouted one of the mad men, pushing Bubsy back onto the ground with such a force, sending her into terror and even more confusion as the smelly man approached her. "IS THIS, A BOBCAT!?" screamed the man
>"I'm....Bubsy..." she responded, to which the man grabbed her by the throat, choking her with a squeak, throwing her into a large landfill several feet away, catching her landing before a large mechanical hand grabbed hold of her back, causing her to gasp loudly.
>"AND STAY IN THERE YOU FLUFFY WUZZY!!" screamed the lunatic as him and his masked friends walked away, just as Bubsy was pulled into the big landfill, into the unknown depths below.
>>
>>7746402
Define "chubby".

>>7746413
Oh, you just mean the "/trash/" header? I wouldn't really call that a logo, but whatever.
>>
>>7746434
header?
do you mean the banners?
>>
>>7746430
anymore?
>>
yes! Trish thread!
>>
>>7745654
A friend of trish is a friend of mine

I want them to fuck
>>
File: Love Trish copy.png (290KB, 1225x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Love Trish copy.png
290KB, 1225x1216px
Only Trish piece I've done, would love to do her again.
>>
>>7746789
Could i request something?
>>
>>7746789
Draw her skinny and healthy
>>
>>7746890
>skinny
>healthy
You talk madness, leave now.
>>
>>7746838
You can, but I've got other things to work on, can't really say when I can get started on it.
>>
>>7746926
Well if you ever have the time, could you draw Trish playing with herself with a plain vibrator she claims she found in the trash?

Take your time man
>>
>>7746939
Can do, I'll at least write it down so I wont forget.
>>
>>7746974
Thanks man, and in return if you want i could writefag about something about trish you as a sort of payment if you will
>>
>>7746979
No need dude but thanks for the kind offer.
>>
>>7746789
those tats would feel like heaven
>>
>>7746765
You gonna love these then
>>7740138
>>7740419
>>7740588
>>7740886
>>7741031

Let me know what you think of them
>>
>>7746890
You sick freak
>>
>>7747222
This pleases me. This anon is a genius.
>>
I have nothing for Trish, so here's some weird Opossum art I found.
>>
>>7746430
>Bubsy awoke, with the first sight was the stars in her eyes and little bird twerping, and then a big strong hug from someone or something, that smelled of devil and dust and rust.
>Bubsy cleared her eyes, and she was being hugged tightly by a large Opossum, who greeted her with a smile, before flopping down the Bobcat into a trash pile
>Bubsy looked around her, for somehow, or someway, they where inside a large landfill with hollow spaces and open areas.
>Large signs with gates and doors, each had there own little signs, some read out with random words like furry, or bara, or even a weird one such as marecock
>But the strangest one was a sign, freshly painted with black ink as her name scrawled on a sign. BUBSY
>Bubsy looked back the Opossum, scared and very confused still, "Where are I, and why am i here, and wheres the bathroom?" she asked in a slightly panicked tone.
>The Opossum smiled, and gave a burp, "Name Trish little bobcat, and i own this zone. WELCOME TO THE /trash ZONE!" she said with a loud laughter as a she waved her arms around.
>Bubsy blinked and Trish coughed, "Basically your here because you have fans and the sort, and other eh, people don't like you around there own zone, so you come here. A nice slice of rejects." she said, Bubsy frowned, but then thought about it, "I have fans?" she asked.
>Trish nodded, "Yep, all the way over there, plus others in other zones sorta like you, since your new, not everyone is used to you, but i'm sure you and your fine tight ass can fit in." Trish said, squeeze Bubsy's ass after helping her up. To which Bubsy felt a bit weirded out still
>"Now before you go and meet your fans and whatnot, i need to speak to you into my private office..." Trish said, grabbing Bubsy's hand and leading them to a small trailer down a dirt path
>>
>>7747958
>Bubsy was brought into the trailer, lined with trash clothing and wrappers all along the floor, random discarded condoms and sex toys, as well as a sleeping homeless man was in the "fridge" all snuggled up
>"Uh, i am not in trouble am i?" The curious bobcat asked, walking into the trailer with Trish
>Trish giggled, and locked the door behind her, "Well its a thing i kinda do with all the new boys and girls who decide to live here. I make sure that there ready for the /trash/ zone." she said, seating down Bubsy in a old computer chair near a old almost rotten wood desk holding a bootleg computer
>"Well i mean, i can do lots of stuff for tests Miss Trish, i can glide, say stupid stuff, be a hooker, have manic depression. The list goes on." Bubsy said, explaining things to Trish
>"Trish nodded and pulled down her big ripped stretched jeans that barely fit over her belly, exposing her dark dank underground to Bubsy
>Bubsy looked at Trish and then back to her unwashed crotch and then back to Trish again, "Oh, i see." Bubsy said, expecting the worst
>>
>>7746789
>yellow cum
>>
File: 02172017_02_fin.png (760KB, 2653x1679px) Image search: [Google]
02172017_02_fin.png
760KB, 2653x1679px
>>
I want my Trish to be skinny and beautiful!
>>
File: IMG_8570.jpg (17KB, 173x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8570.jpg
17KB, 173x213px
>>7750027
>>
>>7746646
Yes.
>>
>>7748262
>Trish approached, her large hips swaying back and forth, tits still locked in her sweaty bra as she sat down on Bubsy's lap, giving Bubsy a close look at her breasts, letting her touch it, making her blush and giggle
>"Come on, why not i service you my little bobcat." Trish said in Bubsy's ear, pulling a hand down Bubsy's panties grabbing hold of her massive dong and stroking it to life, causing it to come to life as Bubsy let out soft moans, feeling her foreskin being tugged and played with as Trish yanked it up and down slowly, bringing the bobcat joy
>Bubsy grew 12 inches erect, easily popping out in the open as Trish smiled, shoving the large thing in her mouth, suckling and drool all over it, coating it in her spit as Bubsy moaned, breath held as precum began to slide out of the head, pouring down along ith the spit, mixing well in the fluids
>Trish smiled and walked over to grab a few toys, lifting up Bubsy's leg with one arm while strill stroking Bubsy's massive leaking rod, drooling and pulsing and throbbing in motion as Trish slammed in 3 or 4 random toys into Bubsy's asshole, pressing all around her prostate, making a squirt of cum come out in response
>Trish got back on the bobcat's horse, grinding her musky cunt against the cock, mixing in her fluids with the other ones, making a large mess in the trailer full of messes, "Hehe, your such a messy slut, you'll fit right in." Trish said seductively, grabbing hold of Bubsy's now constantly leaking head and slamming down her pussy onto the cock, moaning loudly as Bubsy's dick pumped another small squirt into Trish's trashhole, making them both groan
>"What...could possibly....go DONG?!" Bubsy shouted as Trish slide all the way down Bubsy's rod, Trish's musky walls coated around the cock, letting the bobcat's cum flow out as she rode her up and down, her muscles tightening around the erection, stroking it with passion as she pleasured herself feverishly with it
>>
>>7752092
>Trish's motions increased, her panting and drooling cunt growing more and more needy as she screamed in joy, squirting on Bubsy's shirt as she rod the toon's giant cock
>Bubsy as well panted loudly, the toys inside of her filling her right up as her prostate screamed, causing more and more squirts of cum to flow into Trish, filling her up and making a little spot in her belly hot and heavy with seed
>Bubsy grabbed hold of Trish harder, claws digging in a little as she manually slammed down Trish's big body all the way down, causing Bubsy's cock head to slam out a little out of Trish's mouth before going back inside.
>"HERE I COME!!" screamed Bubsy, causing the bobcat's massive cock to expel massive spurts of hot and heavy cum inside of trish's snatch, filling her up to the brim as about a gallon of Bubsy's seed spilled all inside of her, making her belly appear bigger as they both panted loudly
>Bubsy's nuts emptied inside of Trish, making a massive mess on the floor as literal white coated about half of the trailer, with the pleasure so much for Bubsy, causing her to pass out exhaustion
>Trish slide off of the now dying erection, returning to a flaccid slimy state as she laid down on the floor, pussy spread open and leaking globs of cum as she sighed and sprang her arms up in a yawn, "Man am i beat, hey bobcat you passed! Ya for you!" she said, getting up, feeling a bit bloated
>She noticed that Bubsy had passed out and snorted to herself, "Old girl must have tired herself out, ah well no worry, i'm sure the fans will still want her." she said, kissing the bobcat before grabbing the now asleep bubsy by the back, carrying her out of the trailer and into her fresh new zone.
>Bubsy awoke inside her own zone, surrounded by smiling faces, and a bright future ahead of her.
That's all!

Tell me what you think!
>>
What would you do if you had Trish over for like a hangout and junk?
>>
File: e7de9363892755332edbbf23bc815385.png (646KB, 1190x823px) Image search: [Google]
e7de9363892755332edbbf23bc815385.png
646KB, 1190x823px
>Hey anon, can you itch mah body, i can't reach!

What do?
>>
>>7753228
Yes
Good
trish and bubsy are QTs
Bubsy getting balls deep in that
>>
>>7753467
Scratch her butt
>>
>>7753467
a transcendant being of pure cheeto dust, autism, and inadequate hygene
>>
>>7755053
I ship them!
>>
>>7753467
get trapped in her massive anus
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.