[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Team Bonding Edition Prev: >>7733553

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 223

File: tumblr_ny0y8fZToj1ur3av1o10_540.jpg (88KB, 540x648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0y8fZToj1ur3av1o10_540.jpg
88KB, 540x648px
ERP Thread
Team Bonding Edition
Prev: >>7733553
>>
First for cocklust.
>>
gay
>>
Nocturnal butt-sniffer anon reporting in, requesting the female domination treatment
>>
File: tumblr_o819ufeLSc1vv147vo1_540.jpg (108KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o819ufeLSc1vv147vo1_540.jpg
108KB, 540x764px
>>7742772
>She'd been lying, of course, about having mace. But all of her feminist training had told her that just her words as a strong, independent woman should be enough to get any rapist to back off!
A-Ah! Get your filthy male hands away from my ass!
>She squeaks, hoping a fresh verbal barrage was enough to get him to back down. It had to be!
>>7742798
cocklust is best when it leads to cockworship
>>
File: Jinx.jpg (95KB, 776x651px) Image search: [Google]
Jinx.jpg
95KB, 776x651px
>>7742802
>>
>>7742774 (Mami)
Did I say stop? Get back to work, slut!
>He ordered her, slapping her ass once again. In his head, he hoped that he didn't make her feel bad by calling her such a mean name. It was just for the roleplay after all. He continued to slap her a few more times though, and eventually he decided to get on with the main event.
I hope your ready...
>He said, pulling her panties to the side, prodding her pussy's entrance for a moment, before finally sliding himself in. It felt as amazing as ever, making a moan escape his lips as his manhood stretched out her insides.
>>
>>7742810
go bed jiro
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 490x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 490x485px
>>
>>7742774
>He grits his teeth as he reaches down, undoing the leg-lock she has around him, to press her thighs up between their bodies. Mami's feet hang over his shoulders as he takes her hair again, and shifts his position. The tip of his cock crams against her innermost spot, and he begins to thrust once more. Again, slowly, churning her cunt with his thickness as he barely holds back his growls and moans, keeping her head tilted back so he can stare into her eyes. His stance is wide, keeping him pinning her in the doubled-over mating press that lets him swirl his hips freely. Adding length to his pumps, he starts to pound her, slow, deep, seemingly losing his regard for her comfort as he feels his walls flutter around her.
You want me to knock you up, isn't that it? You want to walk around, gravid with my children, your cunt tingling with need after being used as a breeding sow?
>His voice is rough, hoarse, as full of need as each pulse that runs down his iron, aching rod.
I'll keep you with me while you're carrying my babies. I'll milk your full breasts when they ache, and stir your holes when your hormones drive you into a lustful overdrive. How does that sound, hm, darling?
>>
>>7742817
Speedrunning is a symptom of depression. No healthy, happy person begins speedrunning. In order to start speedrunning, you need to be in a dark place with a lot of free time. Speedrunning is also a very cheap hobby in comparison to things like skiing or yachting, so it's easy to pick up if you've just been fired or dumped and have no money or social life to do anything with.

It's possible to become healthy and happy while speedrunning (albeit difficult and rare) but generally anyone who started speedrunning seriously and competitively was depressed when they started doing so.
>>
>>7742806
>You'll never force a reluctant and angry Junko to suck your dick, only to mind-break her slowly and turn her into a needy cocksleeve
Kill me now.
>>
File: 50c19a71d947e28af7764904fcd17ade.jpg (181KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
50c19a71d947e28af7764904fcd17ade.jpg
181KB, 1000x1500px
Tbh I just want people to see this image.
>>
File: tumblr_o80ymdJsdx1rjf577o1_540.jpg (92KB, 533x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o80ymdJsdx1rjf577o1_540.jpg
92KB, 533x810px
>>7742836
help those titties there is something wrong!
>>7742832
Jiro go bed
>>
>>7742836
Would help recover, befriend, and eventually marry and become a sweet husband with.
>>
>>7742774
(TFW typed your reply but then your page gets wiped, sorry if this was long)
>Anon couldn't help but fluster as Mami's head rested on his shoulder, letting out faint moans of arousal as he gently groped her breasts.
Yes mami.
>He didn't waste a second after her approval, his hands snaking their way into her tight shirt until they were cupped between the fabric and her breasts. He squeezes and kneads them much stronger than before from outside her bra, growing more eager at the bare touch and savoring how much more willing she had gotten.
I..It feels so much better Mami! Tell me you're liking it too!
>>
>>7742832
What is speedrunning?
>>
File: IMG_3468.jpg (10KB, 241x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.jpg
10KB, 241x203px
>>7742836
>Riruka
Dude
Not cool
>>
>>7742846
>>7742854
>>7742863
So no one enjoys it. Good to know that the talk doesn't match the reality.
>>
File: 1f59694ab70ad72271406077991102a6.jpg (364KB, 2300x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1f59694ab70ad72271406077991102a6.jpg
364KB, 2300x3000px
>>7742846
I just slept for like 10 minutes though. Can I at least finish my dinner of crackers and a Coke first?

>>7742858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM
>>
>>7742805
>He doesn't look swayed at all. It's almost like she expected him to be as brainwashed as her
..Alright then.
>His hands finally leave her poor ass alone and go straight to her shoulders. He then forces a kiss onto her lips, raping her mouth while his hands look for a way to get the suit off
>>
>>7742870
Personally I enjoy it, just not with Riruka. Anybody but Riruka my dude.
>>
>>7742798
>>7742805
I love it even more in situations where you shouldn't fall for it. Maybe it's someone you hate, you are trying to prove something or just having a bet, yet, no matter what, you just can't take your eyes off of their cock. And if it's already that bad from a distance, what hopes do you have to resist when they put their huge, throbbing member right in your face? With that powerful smell filling your lungs, that hint of tasty juices already coming out of it, how could you resist tending to it a little? It's fine if you just give it a few licks, right? Just a little then you can stop. There is no way that's gonna turn you into a complete cockslut that just wants to worship that lovely cock forever, right?
>>7742835
Never say never!

Why am I still here fuck I'm so horny I have so much shit to do this morning.
>>
>>7742874
>my dinner of crackers and a Coke first?
That is not healty, dude.
>>
>>7742870
She looks too innocent IMO. I think it's hotter when people deserve it, like villains.
>>
>>7742870
it helps when you post a shit picture desu, really clears things up
>>
>>7742863
>>
>>7742887
>crackers and a Coke
I've been eating only beef ramen for 5 years in a row now anon
Are you really sure his is that bad
>>
>>7742870
I was kidding I was just talking about how the tits were drawn
idek who that is but I'd reenact it in rp
>>7742874
Siiigh
eat real food
You're eating less than me stoppit
>>7742888
das it mane
>>7742886
dont do this its 4am
>>
>>7742886
Well, I'd certainly like to try it. Too bad you're a europoor, so it's probably a pain in the ass for us both to have the time, even when I stay up late. Maybe on a weekend
>>
>>7742895
Worthless whore. ICHIRUKIA FOREVER!!! FUCK YOU KUBO!!!
>>
>>7742895
now that's a suitable candidate for the D
>>
>>7742815
Y-Yes sir! I'm sorry, sir!
>The instant you slide your cock forward into her pussy, making the frantically-scrubbing girl accept your fat, pulsing length inside her sweet, squeezing cunt, you can see just how much she's enjoying the roleplay. Mami's even wetter than usual for your thick, girthy cock, and you slip inside her easily, stretching her pussy wide open as you mount your maid and make her quiver and jump as your cockhead brushes up against her womb. She takes a deep, shuddering breath and closes her eyes, murmuring just loud enough for you to hear over her scrubbing, her black-stockinged legs shaking gently as you let your length sit inside her and stretch her out.
M-Master... You feel so good, sir... Ohhh, I'm so full...

>>7742827
YES! YES! PLEASE! I want it! I want it all! I want to have your babies, darling! Pump your seed inside me and make me your wife!
>Mami screams it out as loud as she can, and at this point even your ruthless battering strokes cause her no pain. All she feels is the pleasure of being bred and pounded into the floor by you, the only man she wants to feel it from, her eyes screwed shut as her pussy squeezes down on your cock so tightly that it takes a significant exertion to pull yourself back and thrust forward again, leaving her impaled fully on a fat, manly cock as hot, sticky fluids baste your thighs and waist, her wailing cries rising up in your ears as she digs her nails into your back and howls for your cock and cum.

>>7742857
A-Ah... Ah... Y-Yes... It feels good...
>Mami bows her head, her hands clenching against her thighs as you squeeze and grope at her massive mounds, your hands not even able to hold every bit of her soft, plush titties, her nipples hardening as your palms slide against them. She sits there for a moment, softly whining as she lets her boyfriend play with her breasts, before she reaches down and tugs her shirt up swiftly, pulling it over her tits and leaning back into you, closing her eyes.
>>
>>7742896
You too Anon ... I'm worried now.
>>
File: kiss my ass.png (504KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
kiss my ass.png
504KB, 1024x631px
>>7742907
>>
>>7742897
>You'll never tie up Jinx and Rape her and degrade her for her crimes
>You'll never sell her to the highest bidder after you're done.
JUST
>>
File: 4dada79311050898f740aff21db7294e.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4dada79311050898f740aff21db7294e.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>7742887
It's all I could find. We're out of milk so no cereal, no bread for sandwiches, I can't cook ramen without waking anyone up, all the microwaveables in the fridge are reserved for my brother, so it's the best I can do.

>>7742897
I ate like two things today beforehand.

>>7742907
I ship Ulquiorra x Orihime t b h
>>
>>7742897
I can't help it I'm so fucking horny.
>>7742903
Again, that's probably for the better. I have tons of things to do but can't stop lewdposting.
>>
File: nerf me more.jpg (440KB, 675x1075px) Image search: [Google]
nerf me more.jpg
440KB, 675x1075px
>>7742879
>Never had D.Va felt more violated in her life! Her poor, defenseless lips. She moved them against his, because he was forcing her to kiss back!
Stop, sexist scum!
>She groans between kisses, finally reaching up to push at his shoulders
>>7742918
Yea and he steals food from you all the time
go eat and then rest
>>7742917
Bruh forrealllll we can always arrange that
>>
File: IMG_5945.png (41KB, 137x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5945.png
41KB, 137x137px
>>7742918
>Ulqihime
>>
File: doublereallywantstorapeyou.jpg (71KB, 695x1150px) Image search: [Google]
doublereallywantstorapeyou.jpg
71KB, 695x1150px
>>7742922
>I can't help it I'm so fucking horny
What a shame~.
>>
>>7742918
>>
>>7742915
I would
>>
>>7742913
>There was no way for him to hold back now, besides pulling out of Mami, and that option simply didn't exist as his bulging shaft swelled with his impending orgasm. He clamped his lips over her mouth, shoving his tongue in, to take a taste of her as she came around his fat rod. His thrusts shifted, aimed toward a faster pace, but only managing to get the same speed as she clamped down around him, milking his dick in all the right places as his pulse screamed against her walls. He could feel the tension pulling his full balls up as he gave the last thrusts, then ground in deep, the tip of his meat kissing her inner entrance as it began to leak his thick load. Then the tension released, spewing his cum in a spray against her womb's opening, and with enough force to send some back to dribble out around where he stretched her out. He growled, hissed, and moaned into Mami's mouth as he came, shivering at his hips and shoulders as his fingers clamped in her hair, and his legs shifted up to keep her bent. Every drop was aimed right for her fertile chamber, spurting out in volumes he didn't think he could manage, and for such a time that he almost felt the rush sting before it finally died down to little beads that leaked out of him.
>>
>>7742913
Wow...
>Anon's jaw drops a bit as he finally gets a good view of what he had been feeling up the whole time, those giant tits bouncing right out of her shirt in a lovely lace bra. He could feel them fill his hands as they were no longer confined by her tight top, cupping each one just to admire their size and softness. His eager hands just kept massaging and jiggling her breasts about roughly as she lay back and present them. After a light bit of play and sensing her arousal he emboldens and pushes those big, supple mounds up and together to form a tight cleavage. He leans down to plant a gentle kiss right on the top of her soft bosom, pulling back and looking up to see how she responds to it.
>>
>>7742913
An I'm the only cock you're ever going to have the pleasure of fucking, do you understand, whore!?
>He asked her, slapping her ass yet again, even harder than before. After the smack, he started to buck his hips into her, slowly at first, but soon be picked up a nice rhythm. Then he had an idea. He never tried it before, but he admitted like the idea, he just hoped that she wouldn't mind. He let go of her ass for a moment, and grabbed onto her drills, holding them there tightly as he held them like reigns as he started to fuck her. He muttered under his breath, just enough to were he could hear her as he broke character for a second.
I-I hope this doesn't hurt too much...
>>
>>
>>7742926
No, they're for the other one. The younger one is the one who teams up with his friends to eat all the food. And drink my juice. That was my goddamn juice and I'm still kinda mad.

>>7742930
Yee boi

>>7742935
Good shit. Gooood shit. :ok_hand:

>>7742974
I like this meme
>>
Naruhina was shit
Hinata is worst girl
Ichihime is shit
Orihime a shit
>>
>>7742926
It would be pretty fun. I'd love to watch her struggling as she slowly becomes nothing more than the Sex slave she'd soon become.
>>
>>7742926
>He pushes forward, his throbbing erection poking her through the layers of clothing. It soon becomes too much for him, and he pulls it out. His filthy juices smear against the bodysuit, while he enjoys her reaction
I bet you're afraid of this, aren't you? You're too scared to even touch down there..
>>
>>7742934
N-NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME NOW
>>
>>7742980
>Hinata is worst girl
Why must you declare war on good taste?
>>
File: tumblr_n24kzbv6SZ1t470fno1_500.jpg (122KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n24kzbv6SZ1t470fno1_500.jpg
122KB, 500x666px
>>7742980
>>
>>7742998
Everything about her is shit
Shy shit
Weak shit
Useless shit
Only redeeming quality is Byakugan
>>
>>7742979
eat food you can't subsist like that stoppit
>>7742986
yea man, just hmu
>>7742991
>The heat of the man's chauvinistic, throbbing erection burned Hana, and she grimaces and mewls.
I'm not afraid of anything! Stop staining my suit with your disgusting maleness!
>He was raping her so hard that the poor feminist was getting wet! What would the great Lena Dunham do?
>Obviously, she'd grab at his exposed cock. To push it away, of course!
>>
>>7743005
>Byakugan
Fuck i wanna look for my old bakugans now
>>
File: tumblr_oeoykl6j2h1uspwp4o1_500.jpg (24KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeoykl6j2h1uspwp4o1_500.jpg
24KB, 500x464px
>Watching Bleach
>Watching Naruto
>Watching Entry-Level Anime
>Watching Anime
>Not watching vsauce
>>
>>7742960
Ahhh... Ahhh.... It's so thick... I can feel it pooling in my belly...
>Mami coos up at you as she clutches you tight against her, her whole body slacking as she finally rides out her orgasm, her lower body completely soaked in her own sticky honey as you lie buried in her pussy, keeping your cockhead locked against her womb and sealing your seed inside her. She sighs in pleasure and rubs at her belly lovingly, closing her eyes, sweat beading on her brow and her breasts as she luxuriates in the feeling of being so thoroughly bred and stuffed with her lover's hot, sticky cum.
There's no way I won't be carrying your babies around now, my love...

>>7742965
Ah!
>Mami's quick little gasp is all you need to hear to sense how good that felt for her, just having the slightest kiss on her nipples through her white, lacy bra. She quivers in pleasure and smiles meekly down at you as you continue to play with her huge, gropable rack, reaching one hand back and the other hand down, unclipping her bra and brushing her fingers against your raging, rock-hard erection, twirling her fingertip around your fat, drooling head through your pants as she lets the undergarment drop and leans forward, pressing her stiff nipple into your cheek.
I-It's okay... I like it...

>>7742973
YES!
>THAT was awfully eager. As soon as she feels her drills being tugged on, she arches her head just a little bit, giving you enough room to properly utilize them for the handlebars they are as her pussy squeezes down on your dick with abrupt, powerful force. She lets out a shuddering breath, her breasts bouncing around inside her outfit's corset as you piston-fuck her with loud, wet slaps of your hips from behind, your balls grinding and clapping against her clit, making the girl beneath you squeal loudly and drop the towel and the bottle.
M-Masteeeeeer!
>>
>>7743018
Like, now?
>>
>>7742997
I wonder what I ought to do with you. Good things come to those who wait, don't you know... Should I let you escape from my grasp? Or punish you here and now~?
>>
suck this down
>>
>>7743046
ok
>succ
>>
Captcha: fine culture

>>7743038
I'm actually gearing up for bed now, unfortunately. But it's a scenario I never get enough of! So anytime I'm open to rp next!
>>7743046
>
>>
>>7743035
Of course, you milked so much out of me, darling.
>He releases her hair, running hands down to her thighs to caress them, as they hang over his. His lips meet Mami's forehead, and he kisses gently down along her temple to her cheek, and her jaw. Even her sweat is sweet to him, in the afterglow, while his body suffers rolling shivers, and his meat remains rigid, yet burning with oversensitivity inside of her. There's little he can do to pull out in such a state, trapped in a limbo between lust and rest. He swirls gentle circles from her hips, down to her knees, as he nips gently at the side of her neck.
I don't think I've cum that hard since...I first came, in fact.
>>
>>7743039
L-Leave me alone, I've been a good girl, I don't need to confess, I'm not thinking about hard cocks at all.
>>
>>7743035
>The man was honestly surprised by just how much she was enjoying having her drills pulled. But it was honestly pretty arousing, so he didn't let go for a second, only bucking his hips harder into her slick cunt. He let out hot moans of pleasure as he pounded her pussy, the pleasure as perfect as it ever was. His heart was beating out of his chest which each thrust. He noticed her dropping her cleaning equipment, and barks at her for not finishing her duties.
Finish your job, maid! I don't fuck you like this to slack off!
>He pulled on her blond hair, as if he was punishing her for screwing up her job.
>>
>>7743035
>Anon was watching with sheer joy behind his vacant expression as Mami rather quickly set the mood. With a single hand she unhooked that beautiful bra and bares her massive breasts to his face, her hands stroking at the tent in his crotch as her nipple rubs his cheek.
You're not alone~.....
>He whispers back as a smile forms on his face, taking his hands to his pants and pulling them clean off. He bares his hard cock to her dainty hands as they lingered over his crotch, unable to hold back much any longer. He closes his eyes and opens his mouth wide, sliding his mouth along her huge, soft breast until her hard nipple was in his mouth. Anon latched to her chest gently and began to suckle away at her teat, giving off a light moan as his cock hardens further.
>>
>>7743018
Your suit? Oh sorry about that.
>He definitely doesn't sound sorry. He moves his hips back so his precum is no longer dripping all over her suit, then pushes down on her shoulders hard to force her to her knees. His thick, dirty cock slaps against her face, his juices running over her face instead. Judging by his smile, he's not fooled by her bluster anymore
I bet you're a total freak in bed, aren't you? Under all that feminist talk you're super pent up, right?
>>
>>7743053
BOOYAH!
>>
>>7743053
I'd enjoy that desu.
>>7743086
Go to bed Cyborg.
>>
File: doublehnnngglasses.png (290KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
doublehnnngglasses.png
290KB, 1024x1024px
>>7743067
No? You aren't thinking about dominating a thick, leaking prick that's big enough to split you open from top to bottom~? You aren't imagining teasing it, making it suffer the ignominy of not being able to spurt a thick load all over you, using the man attached to it like a living sex toy?
>>
File: Photo May 17, 11 40 08 PM.png (31KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 17, 11 40 08 PM.png
31KB, 800x700px
>>7743096
>
>>7743096
Good, good! ;)
>>
File: 1487291638116.jpg (24KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1487291638116.jpg
24KB, 310x310px
>>
>>7743110
That reminds me; when are we getting a new Zone?
>>
File: 384d06bc0fc6412248fe77b72df53f8a.jpg (127KB, 763x1046px) Image search: [Google]
384d06bc0fc6412248fe77b72df53f8a.jpg
127KB, 763x1046px
>>7743098
A-Ah, stop, don't talk any further, a pure clean girl like me is disgusted just at the sound of those thing, w-why would a tease a cock like that?
>>
>>7743057
(That'll be that, I think~ Did you enjoy?)

>>7743082
>Pulling only makes her want to grab the floor harder, but the maid has a job to do and some hard cock to earn as a wage. She grabs the towel and bottle again and starts scrubbin', but all the while she's moaning and crying out, her huge breasts bouncing all over the place, her cunt wringing your cock and trying to suck the semen straight out of your balls. The more you fuck her, the tighter she gets. Every tug on those artfully-maintained drills makes her all the more wetter, her cunt squeezing your dick with mind-numbing force, making your brutal, relentless thrusting burn like sweet hellfire, your nuts churning with seed as you breed your maid like the slut she is.
Master, pleeeease!

>>7743084
>Mami shivers softly and squeezes her hand around your cock, looping one arm around your neck and holding you up carefully, letting you suckle all you like as her dainty fingers close around your dick. She breathes in and out slowly, trying to fight the knot of tension in her belly as she slowly strokes you up and down, brushing her thumb across your leaking head, her nipple hardening in your mouth until it aches. She hugs you a little closer, smiling her usual lovely, calm smile, her lip wobbling ever so slightly as you suck harder on her huge tit, her insides quivering softly as she strokes you off and lets you suckle her.
Y-You love being spoiled, don't you...? How cute... I'll spoil you lots, okay...?
>>
File: 2031239 - D.Va Overlook chelodoy.png (1023KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2031239 - D.Va Overlook chelodoy.png
1023KB, 1280x1280px
>>7743085
Grr, how are the cops not here yet?! This is a rape case!
>D.Va moans, squealing as she was forced to her knees. His masculine scent penetrated her nose and she mewls, eyebrows furrowing. As he smears his pre across her cheek, Hana shouts in surprise.
How dare you talk to a woman like that? I-I... Rapist!
>She repeats herself.

(Sorry ahaha, but to be honest I wasn't expecting to pick this up. It was fun regardless. Do you mind continuing/starting something up again another time? It's pretty late.)
>>
>>7743140
(I did, a lot. Going to have to take care of some things now. Thanks. Hope you loved it.)
>>
File: doublenonunshouldbethishot.jpg (287KB, 620x860px) Image search: [Google]
doublenonunshouldbethishot.jpg
287KB, 620x860px
>>7743134
Why? Why would you bob your mouth up and down on it, puff your lips against a rich-tasting dick, slurp and suckle on it and make the man writhe and beg? I think you know why, you sweet little harlot. For the same reasons why you'd secretly wish for a bigger, stronger male to wrench your head into his hands and use your throat like a hole, working his fat, masculine cock in and out, in and out, his scent fogging your mind and making you question why you ever wanted to dominate such a marvelous specimen in the first place...
>>
File: 1480556624303.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480556624303.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Wassup my typefucking homies? Soy intoxicado, ore else I' be avapositng and not umaruposting
>>
>>7743146
('Till later~)
>>
>>7743141
(Yeah I figured. Crazy feminist D.Va's pretty different, but I quite like her. I'll definitely try to continue next time I see you)
>>
>>7743169
Hello hamster
What other avas do you play
>>
>>7743169
Who are you?
>>
>tfw miss out on Double AGAIN
Someone strangle me now
>>
>>7743140
>He's honestly enjoying himself way too much now, grinning happily as he pulled on her blonde drills more and more. He fucked her tight wet snatch as hard as he possibly could, still astounded by the amazing feeling of her inner walls massaging and milking his rigid shaft. Soon enough, he can barely hold his orgasm any longer, and he finally broke out of character again to warm her of his upcoming climax.
Ah.... M-Mami! I'm going to cum soon! Should I cum inside?
>He asked in a horny voice, unable to keep up his facade any longer. The pleasure blurring up his mind too much.
>>
>>7743140
So much so, Please do Mami!
>Anon was completely enamored with his buxom blonde girlfriend now as she indulged one of his greatest desires. As he felt her hand wrap around his cock he slowly shifted his posture and slumped his head onto her toned thighs. He lay prone on his back, his stiff cock as she began to pump away at his rising length. His mouth remained firmly latched to her gigantic breast, cuddling up to the soft flesh from below as he sucked on as much as he could. He swirled the stiff pink nipple in his maw, his hands reaching up to play with her lovely cone twintails and his dick steadily reaching it's full length in short time.
>>
File: Avacard.png (469KB, 508x664px) Image search: [Google]
Avacard.png
469KB, 508x664px
>>7743185
Currently, I am Rikka and Ringo. Umaru is what I post publicly if I want to participate, but am too busy to actually do so

>>7743189
see above
>>
File: IMG_5298.jpg (81KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5298.jpg
81KB, 750x490px
Is it bad if this is kinda hot
>>
>>7743197
>strangle you
>>
>>7743162
N-No, that's no true, n-no more please, your words are making me feel weird.
>>
>>7743204
>Best Chuuni - DISCORD ONLY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>7743204
Wait so were you really Rikka? Or did you just pick them up after people said you were?
>>
File: Rikka [7].png (593KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [7].png
593KB, 800x1129px
>>7743219
I see her as too innocent to do things publicly. Like, there has to be a buildup befoe the girl who is only able to hold pinkies after close to a year is able to do lewd

>>7743223
I am the recent HG Rikka. I've been at this since early January
>>
File: f55e8d8bb2419232ee7f1be184a9c414.jpg (501KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f55e8d8bb2419232ee7f1be184a9c414.jpg
501KB, 1000x1000px
>>7743198
Yes! Please, Master! Fill me up as much as you like!
>Is she breaking character? Who can tell anymore, really? All she can do is keep mindlessly working her hands as your hips clap against her massive, heart-shaped pillow of an ass, your balls grinding and slapping against her pussy as it squeezes you like a vice. When she finally throws the towel and the bottle away, you see that the carpet's been so thoroughly scrubbed that she got a WINE stain out, and all she can do is bow her head and raise her massive booty into the air and cry out in pleasure as her pussy clamps down on your cock, her nipples hardening against her uniform and her jaw dropping slack as she screws her eyes shut.
I'm CUMMIIIING!

>>7743201
Ooohhh...
>Mami sighs happily as you reach up to play with her hair as you suckle hard on her tit, pulling and tugging on her nipple with your lips as she strokes your cock quickly, letting your precum lubricate your thick, fat shaft. This is what she gets for dating a little younger... But he's so cute! She giggles softly and lifts you higher, pressing her huge tit against your face, squishing you against her breast as she "spoils" you, pumping your prick energetically.
It can't be helped. You need to be taken care of, don't you? Let it all out. Don't hold back, darling.
>>
>>7743227
Gotcha. Shame that Rikka is discord only though. Guess that means more fun with Ringo's chub.
>>
File: 991431.png (34KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
991431.png
34KB, 700x788px
>>
File: doublespookyhot.jpg (376KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
doublespookyhot.jpg
376KB, 850x846px
>>7743217
I'm not finished with you, my sweet little sinner. Not until you confess your own lust... Not until you admit that you wish every cock in this room belonged to you. Whether they come at your call, living dildos to satisfy your unholy, insatiable lust for cock and cum or whether they pin you down, ravish you, break you body and mind and leave you a helplessly babbling cock-addicted mush begging for more, more always, now and forever. Admit it.
>>
>>7743236
>He nodded his head, making sure to go as deep as he possibly could into her wonderful pussy. Her orgasm only made her inside grip tighter info his cock, and after one final thrust, he couldn't contain it any longer himself.
M-Mami! I'm cumming too~!
>He yelled into her years, pulling on her hair as hard as he could as he erupted hot ropes of his sticky cum inside of his partner. He filled her womb with his seed completely, some even spilling into the floor. Once he finished, he pulled out, exhausted from the rough sex.
That was, great Mami... Thanks for letting me do that with you...
>He complimented her, before standing back up as he plopped himself right back into the bed, waiting for her as he wanted to get some nice cuddling in before bed.
>>
>>7743244
>Found a hardcore dominance blog
>This pic
God dammit i was supposed to sleep when are people here gonna do more bdsm
>>
>>7743244
I can't tell if this is a feminist quote or a BDSM quote and that worries me.
>>
>>7743237
I like how you think~
>>
>>7743245
S-Stop, I said it's not true, I-I can't...
>The girl's hands move down to her skirt, gripping her crotch tightly as if to hold herself, yet sneaking a little rub in every once in a while. Her legs were shaking, but she didn't seem in pain at all, not with that almost blissful expression painting her face.
I'm not lusting for cocks, not lusting for cocks, not lusting for cocks...
>>
>>7743236
>Anon was fully indulging himself in the sheer bliss of the buxom blonde's body, his cock steadily drooling out a steady stream of precum at her incredibly skilled strokes. Her dexterous hand glides up and down his shaft while she smothers his face with that gigantic breast of hers, pushing him deeper into the softness of her bosom.
Mami....I...
>He can feel himself draw closer to his climax and pulls off her breast only to bury himself into her second. He nuzzles deep into her supple bosom and sucks at her breast with all he had. The firm flesh molding and bouncing to his motions while his tongue swirled and teased the stiff, pink nipple inside. He couldn't hold back for another second at the pleasure of it all and climaxed in her hands, his cock erupting forth with his seed. Her hand and even some of her wrist were coated in a generous helping of semen until his cock limped and tired in her grasp.
D....Did you love it too Mami?
>He looks up to her with tired, but satisfied eyes. A warm smile on his face as he was still suckling away at her huge breast but drifting to sleep as he clung to her.
>>
File: Card of a Fae.jpg (522KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Card of a Fae.jpg
522KB, 1600x1024px
(Good evening.)
>>
>>7743298
It's nearly morning over here though. Right at the brink of dawn.
>>
>>7743298
(Hello)
>>
>>7743274
>Mami quivers down on the floor for a moment, her knees too weak to stand from the pleasure of being cummed inside, her eyelids fluttering and her face spasming into a happy smile as she feels your fat, thick load ooze out of her. But she finally picks herself up, shaking like a newborn lamb, clambering into bed with you and lying on top, pressing her clothed body into yours, tracing her fingers across your jawline as your flagging cock rubs up against her soaking, burning hot slit.
C-Can you go again in a few...?
(Enjoy yourself~?)

>>7743290
I did, dear...
>She moans softly as she feels you relax in her hands, drifting away slowly with your mouth still latched onto her huge tit. Your seed burns against her skin, but she only smiles wider as you spurt just a little more onto her fingers, gently pumping your cock to ease you out of your orgasm. She pats your cheek and leans down, laying a loving kiss on your forehead.
Go to sleep... I'll spoil you more when you wake up.
>>
>>7743298
(Oh hey! There's a session from a while back I've been meaning to pick up)
>>
>>
>>7743304
(That was pretty great! I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks! I'd definitely want to do this again!)
>>
File: 1423178651361.jpg (439KB, 1050x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1423178651361.jpg
439KB, 1050x1612px
>>7743302
(Well, the magic of different timezones, I suppose.)

>>7743303
(Hello to you too.)

>>7743307
(Ah, I'll be a bit slow but I am happy to continue. Could you specify which anon you are?)
>>
File: IMG_5152.png (1MB, 640x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5152.png
1MB, 640x885px
>>7743309
Why do these have the opposite effect on me
>>
File: doubleprayingforyourdick.png (138KB, 407x721px) Image search: [Google]
doubleprayingforyourdick.png
138KB, 407x721px
>>7743289
L-i-a-r...
>The nun looms over you, standing serenely still, poised like a pillar of dark cloth capped with an arrogant, knowing expression carved into fine, pale marble. She smirks down at you, watching you squirm underneath her gaze, her beautiful face cold and sharp as a knife as she folds her hands before her as if in prayer, speaking calmly about things no nun should ever speak of.
You would have my whole flock if you could. Man after man after man, brutalizing you, filling you, leaving you as a seed-soaked vessel dripping with their cum from every hole. Do you deny it~? That you would order them to fuck you harder, drill you, fulfill your lust? Or that you would scream for more as some brute used you like a cheap sex toy, grinding you up and down his cock, ruining you for his own twisted amusement... and yours~?
>>
>>7743316
(Thank you. Enjoy your stay.)
>>
>>7743312
(I'm glad~ Feel free to request when I'm around.)
>>
>>7743316
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7537090/#7539089
(This one. The one who was so deeply entranced it was blurring the lines between what's real and what's not. Just give me a minute to type my response)
>>
>>7743304
Thank you Mami. A guy like me is pretty damn lucky to have a girl like you.
>He finally pulls off of her heavy breasts with that little kiss on his forhead while she slowly drains out the last few trickles of his sperm. He lays back on the couch with his head off her thighs and drifts to a sound sleep, smiling in fondness of their intimate moment that night.
(That was a great one Mami, thank you and have a good night!)
>>
File: 05c9567f1e2fde6519eb9bde1a75beec.png (272KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
05c9567f1e2fde6519eb9bde1a75beec.png
272KB, 750x1000px
>>7743342
(You too!)
>>
File: Asexual_Bossy2.jpg (160KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Asexual_Bossy2.jpg
160KB, 595x842px
>>
>>7743322
Ahhh...
>She had no idea why, but the nun's words were more sweet to her than a devil's temptation. Each time they ringed into her ears, she felt her inhibitions disappear, her body getting warmer, her fingers growing bolder and massaging her intimate place without a care. She wanted to fight back and reject those words once more, but the only reply that came out of her mouth was a quiet moan of pleasure
>>
>>7743309
>woman calling anything exploitive
dohohohoho
>>
>>7743357
Those Mami's mammies Jeasus
>>
>>7743365
Asexuals are the true scum of the earth. I'll happily take homos over these fucking pathetic losers.
>>
>>7743365
>What's the big deal about sex?
Clearly Seinfeld wants it all for himself
>>
>>7743316
What a cutie.
>>
>>7743322
>>7743357

> Double AND Mami
How often do you show up?
>>
File: 1403660923414.jpg (133KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
1403660923414.jpg
133KB, 650x900px
>>7743340
(Nevermind, something occured and I won't be able to get on my PC for the time being. I'm terribly sorry, Anon.
...Do you have a Discord?)
>>
>>7743396
(Ah it's fine. I don't have a Discord though, so I guess I'll just keep an eye out)
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
File: doublelovesyou.jpg (320KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
doublelovesyou.jpg
320KB, 1000x1000px
>>7743371
>All around you, you hear movement. Feet against the wooden floors of the quaint little box church. Double's smile curls higher and she looks down at you as you stroke and play with the sweet, warm space between your legs. You can't see what they are... But they sound human. The young nun draws closer and leans over you, lowering her voice, her closed eyes meeting yours with eery accuracy.
That's it, my dear. I don't know why you bothered resisting. Go on, stroke. Play with yourself. Soothe your itch, your hunger. Confess with your tongue what you desire the most and you shall be given it... Anything that is within my powers, for the absolution of such a lovely young woman.

>>7743385
(Aren't they lovely~?)

>>7743395
(Not often, unfortunately. Whenever the mood strikes me. Do you have a request~?)
>>
>>7743408
I want to claim them for myself!
>>
File: tumblr_nr3dp76MXm1ur7v6bo1_500.jpg (183KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr3dp76MXm1ur7v6bo1_500.jpg
183KB, 500x312px
>>
File: 58102017_p0.jpg (510KB, 1535x2048px) Image search: [Google]
58102017_p0.jpg
510KB, 1535x2048px
>>7743407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otqHW9iQug
>>
>>7743422
Who is this cute girl?
>>
>>7743407
http://crueldominantmale.tumblr.com/post/149512041304/this-is-a-more-interactive-play-file-it-will-leave
>>
File: Hilarious and Original.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hilarious and Original.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>7743420
>>
>>7743419
(Poor Mami, so many demanding boyfriends. I'm not sure I'm up for another session after Junko, though.)
>>
>>7743408
I really love motherly characters. It's just a bad time right now though.
>>
>>7743431
It's fine, another day will be!
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 873x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 873x927px
>>7743407
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPEVQp1MZw

>>7743420
>>7743365
>>7743309
>>7743244
Please refrain. These threads are like the one place (aside from chat services) where I'm allowed to not be /pol/.
>>
>>7743425
nuh uh

>>7743435
GOOD SHIT
>>
>>7743407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyX6HnZW8Kc
Still the greatest game ever made.
>>
File: ace-cake1.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ace-cake1.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>7743435
>>
>>7743438
> Hugs each of your avatars
>>
File: 1483421160839.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483421160839.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
I'm the sexiest.

I'm also peace out for awhile threaderino, take it easy.
>>
>>7743438
>Hugs Mary
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x358px
>>7743440
I clicked that link expecting https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y33hGaEgW7U and was slightly disappointed.

>>7743438
Thanks, cute one.

>>7743447
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
>>
File: mary45.png (254KB, 458x389px) Image search: [Google]
mary45.png
254KB, 458x389px
>>7743448
>>7743450
awawawa this is too many hugs at once!! im being smothered!

>>7743457
nvm
>>
>>7743462
Well you deserve all the hugs you get!
>Continues to hug Mary some more, giving a couple of light pets while doing so.
>>
File: 49cb36220810e1c45aa8ceb87004de89.jpg (765KB, 1155x842px) Image search: [Google]
49cb36220810e1c45aa8ceb87004de89.jpg
765KB, 1155x842px
>>7743408
Ahh, nhh, ah~
>At the nun's invitation, the girl slipped her fingers under her skirt, desperately thrusting them inside. It felt so nice to let herself go like that, yet it seemed like, at the same time, that stimulation simply could not satisfy her. Like something was missing. A manlier sensation her fingers couldn't provide
Ah, cocks...
>She felt those words being dragged out of her against her will, as if the nun could control her own speech
I want to touch them, taste them feel them, I want cocks so bad... I want people to use my body as they see fit, and cover me in their thick, warm semen, I want to feel their smell all over me.
>Her fingers were moving more rapidly as she spoke, letting a wet sound surround the two of them
>>
File: dagashi_kashi.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dagashi_kashi.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>7743449
No, I am.
>>
>>7743476
>Kissus the Hotaru
>>
File: 1473738693848.jpg (105KB, 800x709px) Image search: [Google]
1473738693848.jpg
105KB, 800x709px
>>7743476
>>
>>7743462
I always wondered how okay Rachel was with /ss/
I'm also wondering what wonders you could accomplish when you can conjure rose petals out of nowhere
>>
>>7743449
Bye Mecha
>>
File: 1466385327147.jpg (435KB, 1276x966px) Image search: [Google]
1466385327147.jpg
435KB, 1276x966px
>>7743482
>Kissus back

>>7743485
That chocolate tastes awful I bet.
Also, gimme that pic without the chocolate pls.
>>
File: MZ7fze8.png (780KB, 914x810px) Image search: [Google]
MZ7fze8.png
780KB, 914x810px
>>7743499
>>
>>7743505
Thank you, have some butt.
>>
>>7743518
Would you be so kind as to throw in some tits with that?
>>
File: doublesmug.png (422KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
doublesmug.png
422KB, 600x899px
>>7743472
>Double laughs, a sound like twin planes of ice sliding over each other, and suddenly kneels down before you as you jam your fingers into your cunt, desperately thrusting and grinding your digits in and out of your tight, soaking wet tunnel as the footsteps come closer and closer.
See? That wasn't so hard, was it? And now, the reward of absolution...
>Double smirks, remaining where she crouches, watching you pump and grind your fingers into your pussy, her huge breasts swaying inside her habit. She grins wider, her eyes still closed, as you suddenly feel hands glide down across your arms, your shoulders, strong fingers pressing into your fair, slender body, trailing across your exposed cleavage, wrapping around your waist and stroking through your hair. The hands of men, rough and groping, two of them fastening onto your breasts, digging their fingers into your soft, perky mounds as the smell of them fills the air, heat surrounding you like a crowd gathering with you in the center. Something soft-textured but firm brushes against your cheeks, then over your lips, across your hands and onto your shoulders as the men peel your clothing open, the smell of cocks filling the darkness around you, the outline of the nun the only thing you can clearly make out...
Go on. Taste. Touch. Entice them, my sweet...
>>
File: c595e3dc54bc7695f252cf75afd6474f.jpg (125KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
c595e3dc54bc7695f252cf75afd6474f.jpg
125KB, 1000x1500px
>>7743524
Gladly!
>>
File: 5pnhmbM.jpg (139KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
5pnhmbM.jpg
139KB, 500x464px
>>
File: mary80.png (28KB, 217x162px) Image search: [Google]
mary80.png
28KB, 217x162px
>>7743471
no i dont! help help im being repressed!
>She struggles and squirms to escape the hugs and pets.

>>7743487
/ˢˢ/ ᶦˢ ᵃ-ᵒᵏᵃʸ
i can fulfill any rose petal fantasies you have
>>
>>7743542
>There was a wide grin on his face as he felt her try to worm away from his hugging and petting, but he didn't know why he was smiling in such a situation.
Are you now? Guess I'll leave you alone for a bit...
He decides to let Mary free for a while, only take this time to move around her back, then lunge forwards and wrap his arms around hers once more.
>>
>>7743542
Oh good. And it's more of a general love of rose petal motifs than any specific fantasies, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7743525
W-Wait, what's going...
>Before even being able to understand a thing, the girl found herself surrounded by what seemed to be a group of men, their hands feeling her body however they wanted. There was something suspicious by the way her wish suddenly came to fruition, yet she had a hard time worrying about it, with her body getting warmer each time those hands touched it. And that powerful smell surrounding her... she was feeling her reason fade away just from getting a small taste of it. She instinctively started holding her breath, feeling like there was a sense of danger around all this, but she couln't for too long. A soon as her lungs begged for air, the lascivious smell filled them once more, making her mind go blank, almost as if hypnotizing her. She felt her tongue being dragged out of her lips almost against her will, begging for a taste of that delicious treat in front of her. At the same time, her hands moved on their own, taking hold of two of those cocks and starting to slowly stroke them
>>
>>
File: doublegrope2.jpg (140KB, 850x1062px) Image search: [Google]
doublegrope2.jpg
140KB, 850x1062px
>>7743612
>With the first touch of your hands against the pair of cocks, your honey-slathered fingers gliding easily across the weighty length of the hard, fat prick filling your palm, the urgency of the men's movements increase. Two hands grip the lapel of your jacket and yank it open, exposing your bra to the air as another pair of hands unclip THAT and toss it away, leaving you naked to the waist. More hands join the mix, wandering over your creamy thighs and sliding between them, parting them firmly as the men you're grasping caress your face and begin to thrust into your palm an instant before a thick, rough thumb pries your mouth open firmly from the side, holding your jaw agape just long enough for a hot, hard cockhead to slip inside, easily gliding on your tongue into your cheek, oozing a thick bead of pre onto your tongue. Digits slip and slide across your crotch, massaging and teasing your panty-clad pussy, grabbing at the waistband and tugging it slowly down your legs as a hot cock rubs against your cheek, demanding your attention as you absentmindedly suck on the rich-tasting, lip-splitting O of dick lodged in your face as the nun stands, opening her eyes, looking down at you from above.
There... Isn't that better? To be so utterly possessed. To be owned by these men~. They're all so hard for you. My poor sons can't wait to taste every inch of your body.
>>
File: mary78.png (32KB, 135x294px) Image search: [Google]
mary78.png
32KB, 135x294px
>>7743578
stooop! rawr!
>The ferocious painting bites his arm.

>>7743599
you wanna take a rose petal bath
>>
File: wa.png (257KB, 900x426px) Image search: [Google]
wa.png
257KB, 900x426px
>>7743462
>>
File: 1457765794830.png (200KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457765794830.png
200KB, 600x600px
>>
>>7743684
I'd love a rose petal bath. And I'd love to admire Rachel while she's taking said rose petal bath
>>
>>7743684
>He let out a small yelp as the painting's teeth sink into his flesh.
Ow!
With the small bit of pain he felt, he released his arms so he could check his wound. It didn't break his skin, thankfully, so the most he did to treat it was give it a quick rub.
Guess fun time is over now, huh?
>>
>>7743692
>tells Jiro to go to bed
>doesn't go to bed herself

You're not setting a very good example for your pet
>>
>>7743678
>The model opposed no resistance to the huge member forcing itself inside her mouth, feeling even weaker as she gets to savor more of its taste. Light seemed almost to fade from her eyes as her mind gradually accept that situation, unable to deny she was loving every second of it. Her head started moving back and forth, slowly, using her tongue to lick the pre-cum away from his tip, to get a better taste of that cock, while her hands eagerly worked faster and faster, inviting them closer to her face
>>
File: rachel115.png (636KB, 595x574px) Image search: [Google]
rachel115.png
636KB, 595x574px
>>7743724
You may.

>>7743730
i told you to stop, jerk!
>>
File: IMG_4540.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4540.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
>>7743748
I found a Blog and um i listened to something and
>>
File: double'smassivenunbimbotits.jpg (412KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
double'smassivenunbimbotits.jpg
412KB, 600x800px
>>7743755
>The heat and press of bodies crowds in closer around you, and with a flourish one of the men strip your panties off your fashionable black boots and toss them aside to land somewhere out in the darkness. Slowly, the hands guide you back, laying you on a flat surface, one that puts you at the perfect height to bask in the smell of raw maleness around you. You can see their outlines from where you lie, faint, massive shapes in the dark. Their hands descend upon your tight young body, raking their nails across your pale skin, tracing your curves, gripping onto your legs and prying them wide open as a huge shadow looms between your thighs. They grip onto your head and twine their fingers firmly in your hair, jerking your face back and forth on the fat cock sliding smoothly in and out of your gullet as you pump and stroke the weighty shafts in your hands, more thick lengths rubbing against your belly and your cheeks as something massive, thick and hot rubs up and down against your smooth slit. You're given no time to prepare, as they pinch your nipples and twist them hard, a thumb and forefinger clamping down on your clit and rubbing up and down slowly, before a huge fat cock plunges forward into your cunt. The size and weight of it rocks you to the core, splitting your drooling, cock-hungry pussy wide open, drilling all the way up to your womb and leaking a rope of pre as thick and copious as a string of jizz as Double whispers in your ear, caressing your face as the men eclipse you utterly.
Is this not what you wanted, child~? Show them that you desired this. Beg for more, and they will give you all... Every drop. Every inch. Every single hard, hot cock.
>>
>>7743773
Sorry! I thought you were being playful.
>As if on instinct, he reaches to give Mary a couple of reassuring pats on the head, but quickly retracts his hand after remembering what he's been told.
Anyways, I'm here to give ya this. It's a few days old, but hopefully it'll still taste good.
>He then pulls out from his jacket a small red box, square and adorned with a pale golden ribbon, and hands it to her.
>>
>>7743773
I'll have to put it off for a while longer though. Need sleep and all that
Sorry!
>>
File: splatoon-callie-and-marie.jpg (139KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
splatoon-callie-and-marie.jpg
139KB, 800x450px
"Hold on to your tentacles... It's ERPoplis News time!"

"Before we reveal the fetishes, some special news!"

"Huh? Really?"

"The Fapfest for this week is..."

"Submissive vs Dominant!"

"Are you team Submissive?"

"Or team Dominant!"

"Headover to the pledge box and pick a side!"

"Anyways..."

"Let's unveil the current regular fetishes!"

"All right!"

PEGGING

"The look on Marie's face after an anal pounding is totes adorbs!"

"You didn't have to tell them that."

FACESITTING

"Blech, it's never comfortable."

"You know, uncomfortable squid is a delicacy in some places."

"Until next time..."

"Staaaay fresh!"
>>
>>7743792
Go to bed Jinx. You'll get your daddies, and your cummies, and your Jiro when you wake up.
>>
File: 1484045165057.png (565KB, 1280x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1484045165057.png
565KB, 1280x1296px
>>
File: 210148.jpg (24KB, 202x256px) Image search: [Google]
210148.jpg
24KB, 202x256px
>>7743809
eh? what's this?
>filled with curiosity, she quickly opens the box.

>>7743814
You need not worry. I'm more than capable of waiting for my servants.
>>
>>7743847
nice
>>
>>7743804
A-Agh... ahhh~
>The girl's head arches backwards in a mix of pain and pleasure as soon as the huge member fits inside of her, already thrusting all the way into her womb. A sweet familiar voice reaches her ears, barely capable of understanding its words with her mind so filled with ecstasy. With her face adorned in a lustful, depraved expression, she struggles to speak, her voice barely being able to come out between all those moans
A-Ah, p-please, I want, every single one of you... every single one of you, to abuse my body however they want, use every single inch of it for your cocks' pleasure. I want you all to cover in your manly semen, please~
>>
>>7743816
Marie is totally the dom. Callie is the classic always jolly girl that loves a more vanilla, submissive position, while Marie would totally tease you to no end, and wouldn't mind fitting things into your urethra.
>>
File: sweat.png (71KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
71KB, 200x176px
>>7743804
>>7743879
>>
>>7743890
>>
>>7743856
Eh? You don't know what it is? I guess not since you've been stuffed in that frame for so long.
>He steps forward and looks inside the box with her. It contained a dozen small chocolate piece of various flavors, each separated and surround by brown, crinkled paper.
It's Valentine's Day chocolate. I was going to give it to you on that day, but I couldn't find the time.
>>
File: doublegrope.jpg (93KB, 784x1019px) Image search: [Google]
doublegrope.jpg
93KB, 784x1019px
>>7743879
Good girl.
>The voice in your ear twists, alters, becomes inhuman. But the men around you let go of your body, all except those who grope you and play with the most sensitive parts of your body, and the one who holds the back of your head and rams your face back down his cock. Having his dick sliding and pumping inside your throat never felt more right, more natural, and the men in your hands are already throbbing, soft moaning filling the air around you as the sounds of so many others pleasuring themselves joins your efforts. The massive, cunt-splitting cock inside you stays still for a moment, letting you appreciate just how thick and long it really is, making a visible dent in your belly, before slowly drawing back with a hot wet squelch, leaving your pussy empty and aching for it, before plunging back in and settling into a steady rhythm. The man fucking your tight teen cunt throws your legs up over his broad, burly shoulders and leans over you, thrusting his huge cock down into your pussy, drilling you with long powerful strokes that plunge into your innermost depths and deposit a little bit more sticky warmth in each time, his massive balls slapping your perky ass as he fucks his willing, slutty little victim.
>>
>>7743898
Would gladly risk having the lower half of my body pulverized if it meant I could take that bear's place.
>>
File: 48168431_p0_master1200.jpg (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48168431_p0_master1200.jpg
1MB, 1200x1000px
>>7743900
ohhhh! i love sweets! thank youuu!
>she gives him a sweet smile before dumping the chocolates into her mouth.
>>
>>7743712
Helllloooooooo Apppleblooooooooooooom~
>>
File: IMG_4803.png (226KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4803.png
226KB, 640x448px
>>7743839
Beyond sleep
>>
>>7743911
>She didn't even have a second to care about the weird, creepy sounds reaching her ears, that the men immediately resumed their assault. Even if she wanted to run, it was way too late for that, she was already completely at their mercy. And she didn't mind it at all. Running was not even remotely an option to her. She didn't care what was truly going on, all she wished for was feeling more and more cocks around her. The feeling of that huge member inside her mouth that forced her head to bobble back and forth, that throbbing, lovely sensation she was feeling between her now wet hands, preannouncing their pleasure, the sound of so many men around her stroking their erections to her exposed body, and of course, the massive cock abusing her lower mouth without mercy, filling her more and more with its pre-cum... All of this was driving her so crazy. All she wanted, was beg for every single drop of their cum
>>
>>7743944
No problem! Now don't go eating ll those at
>As he spoke, he sees each little morsel inside the box drop right into her mouth. She was lucky that the small papers it had were glue to the box, else she'd something worse than chocolates upsetting her stomach.
once...You really like sweets don't you/
>>
File: [email protected] (525KB, 895x1117px) Image search: [Google]
doubleidolm@stercard.jpg
525KB, 895x1117px
>>7743982
>The male hammering away at your pussy, plunging his cock inside you quivering, wrenched-open cunt, is the first to spurt his load. How could one resist, when a tight wet hole is so hungrily wrapped around you? He leans over you, planting his hands on either side of your body and driving his cock downward into your cum-hungry cunt, grunting and straining as his fat, burning shaft swells and twitches inside you before a hot torrent of warmth explodes into your belly. He keeps himself hilted, not allowing your squirming, sucking insides any relief from his huge, raging hot erection before sliding back slowly, inch by inch, pulling out of your pussy with a soft pop as hot cum gushes out of your abused hole and trickles down your thighs. No sooner has his cock exited you than you feel another one plunge straight in, and this time the one using your mouth as an onahole grabs the back of your head and shoves it forward, sheathing you up to the hilt, his balls grinding against your cheek as another hot, sticky load explodes down your gullet, filling your belly with rich, creamy seed. He yanks his cock out of your mouth and pumps the last few strands of jizz onto your lips, letting you savor his flavor before another hand tilts your face to the side, jamming a fresh rod of meat into your semen-soaked mouth and hammering roughly away. All around you, you can hear men grunting and panting, some of them rubbing their cocks against your belly or your nipples, the rest stroking themselves, awaiting their turn to abuse your needy holes. Some of them spunk before they get their first chance, glazing your huge tits with whiteness, lathering your belly with seed, but as the next cock drilling you, mating with you, breeding you explodes into your belly and washes your womb with spunk, there's always another cock for your hands, your mouth, your cunt...
>>
>>7744027
>As soon as one of them finishes, without even giving her the chance to breath, another one immediately takes his place, everybody forcing their cocks against a part of her body, soon staining it with their warm, sticky cum. The endless cycle keeps on repeating without letting the girl have a word into it. She doesn't even realize how much time has passed anymore as her hands, hips, face, every part of her body, loses its strength, leaving the men to do all the work. And yet, every time she has even just an instant to speak, between her rough breathing, you could hear her begging more for their cock, and for their cum
>>
>>7744027
>(You also portray as Parasoul, correct?
>>
Gross
>>
File: 01_3.png (11KB, 136x374px) Image search: [Google]
01_3.png
11KB, 136x374px
>>7743985
yup!
>she smiles brightly again.
i always take sweets from my sister! i feel bad about it sometimes though. oops! i probably should have saved some of these for her... do you have any more?
>>
>>7744082
Y-You too...
>>
File: doublerapeface.png (270KB, 376x531px) Image search: [Google]
doublerapeface.png
270KB, 376x531px
>>7744065
(Nope, Parasoul is a different person. I like their style, though.)

>>7744064
>Cock and cum is all she gets, for what feels like an eternity of endless pleasure, a forever of use by these faceless, virile men. One by one, they dump their loads inside your mouth, your pussy or across your voluptuous body, staining and marking you with their seed. You are left, as the last one pounds his cock into you as he cums with an incredibly loud slap-slap-slap of his hips on your reddened ass, glazed from head to toe with seed, plastered to the floor with cum. The final man grunts and yanks his cock out of you, letting the dam of jizz plugged up in your swollen, gravid belly pop free, letting you leak the collective seed of God only knows how many men flow out like a river between your quivering thighs. He discards you like a used wank rag, and the others stand back, their balls drained inside the cum dumpster before them, allowing their matron to step through. Double hovers at the perimeter of the slimy, quivering figure's jizz-drenched breedingg ground and looks down at you with a satisfied smile. Mouth agape. Hair and skin soaked with warm semen. Your pussy gaping, leaking hot spooge all over the floor.
Dear me... What a harlot you are, my child. So in need of our love... Well, it is no matter. You'll come find us again when the urge becomes too strong, when you cry out to be used and abused again... Won't you~?
>>
>>7744097
You are China!
>>
>>7743954
Are you beyond another session?
>>
File: tumblr_mpdrvmi6mY1rq1vuoo1_1280.jpg (227KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpdrvmi6mY1rq1vuoo1_1280.jpg
227KB, 700x1000px
Buenos dias
>>
Someone wanted to pick up Jack-O Valentine? If you are around I can update my folder and give it to you. I kind of dropped her when I couldn't write her as well as the others and because Peach was always on my ass or "Stealing" a Valentine from them
>>
>>7744115
>The girl lays down on the floor filled with cum without saying a word. Her breath too rough and exhausted to even be able to. She replies to the nun by weakling nodding with her head, barely managing to keep her eyes open

(T-Thanks, that was amazing. Some replies took a bit of time because I was enjoying myself a little too much, sorry for that, I bet it must be so late where you live right now. You should go get some well deserved sleep, I will definitely look forward to a next time when we meet again)
>>
File: 49954149_p0.jpg (471KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49954149_p0.jpg
471KB, 1000x1200px
>>7744149
Morning cutie Fronk. Hope you're doing well~
>>
>>7744096
Kind of sort of. Those chocolates were some that I got from the store, after failing miserably in trying to make something homemade.
>At the recollection of his failure, he gives off a weak laugh while looking down and twiddling his thumbs.
I still got a big bowl of melted chocolate that I just stowed away after giving up, but I'll have to go out to get it. I don't think it'd good to eat that as it is though.
>>
>>7744149
>Kissus the Fronk
>>
>>7744154
The dragon insists we sacrifice a maiden otherwise he will burn the village to the ground.
>>
File: doublestickitinyoupansy.png (101KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
doublestickitinyoupansy.png
101KB, 800x700px
>>7744166
(Until later~. I'm glad you enjoyed.)
>>
File: 434.png (266KB, 1280x743px) Image search: [Google]
434.png
266KB, 1280x743px
>>7744149
Buenos dias, tiny dick senor.
>>
>>7744171
it doesn't matter if it looks funny, as long as it tastes good! i'll feel bad if i don't get anything for sis...
>>
https://strawpoll.com/sdw1baa
>>
File: tumblr_mlkk9uA0RV1rq1vuoo1_1280.jpg (167KB, 900x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlkk9uA0RV1rq1vuoo1_1280.jpg
167KB, 900x618px
>>7744170
(Last day of work before a two week vacation, I'm bomb diggedy)

>>7744187
(Mmmwah to you)

>>7744195
Itis not tiny, you little-!
>Deep breaths, Sam.
To what do I owe the pleasure today.
>>
>>7744211
>https://strawpoll.com/sdw1baa
Jiro is the Monkey!
>>
File: well well.jpg (53KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
well well.jpg
53KB, 1024x537px
>>7744235
Yesterday I had things to do but I was thinking that I could return and I don't know... maybe hack your dick again? I mean It's not like is very hard to do.
>>
>>7744211
Jiro did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Shinoa.png (466KB, 800x738px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa.png
466KB, 800x738px
>>7744149
>(Yawns
Mornin', Fronk.)
>>
>>7744211
>>7744267
This. I want to nurse him and making him happy.
>>
>>7744275
It's not gonna work, Ragyo.
>>
File: tumblr_n95mp0Ve2S1t61m29o2_1280.jpg (398KB, 1158x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n95mp0Ve2S1t61m29o2_1280.jpg
398KB, 1158x1920px
>>7744249
You know, there always exists the option of just touching it. You donot have to keep smashing through a man's outdated encryptions to have him pop a cork for you.

>>7744273
(Morning to you, what's up)
>>
>>7744279
Who here would be better at taking care of Jiro than Ragyo then?
>>
>>7744293
I know who but I won't mention her
>>
>>7744293
Jiro needs to sort his own shit out instead of having other people do it for him.
>>
>>7744307
Do it faggot
>>
>>7744308
I think he's in a better position than Boco or Paul who expect to get what they want just by moping and bitching.
>>
>>7744273
Shouldn't you be in school?
>>
File: hhj.jpg (609KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hhj.jpg
609KB, 848x1200px
>>7744287
But that ruins the fun of hacking, c'mooonnnn. I just wanna see you bust a nut without any stimulation at all. Hoho! I think I can hack your balls and produce lots, lots of sperm. Eso seria divertido.
>>
>>7744327
Jiro has hope, but he's also seriously fucked up. No matter how good-intentioned and genuinely nice people like Jinx and Ragyo are, they're not going to fix him. He's gotta do it himself.
>>
>>7744319
She doesn't like drama, I won't
>>
File: Owain2.jpg (140KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Owain2.jpg
140KB, 719x1111px
>>7744149
(Morning Fronku.)
>>
>>7744287
(T.G.I.F. really, still waking up after a rough night's rest. I'm not available again for play in the early morn, but I thought it would be worth talking about a prospective scenario, don't know if my brain is firing on all cylinders to do that though. How about you?)

>>7744329
(Mom, please stop lurking 4chan in... Well, stop that in general, that's unbecoming of you!)
>>
File: 52610242_p0.png (551KB, 900x1061px) Image search: [Google]
52610242_p0.png
551KB, 900x1061px
>>7744191
What?

>>7744235
So you're break lines up with spring break I guess.

>>7744339
I have good intentions and like Jiro to!
>>
>>7744384
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7744384
Three in two people do not understand proportions in mathematics.
>>
File: My card, finally.jpg (723KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
My card, finally.jpg
723KB, 1600x1024px
(Anyone wanna fug)
>>
>>7744406
Is this your challenge to me now Chuck poster?
>>
File: tumblr_miwfdbu7hn1qjqv2uo1_1280.png (304KB, 788x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miwfdbu7hn1qjqv2uo1_1280.png
304KB, 788x422px
>>7744330
Itis not fun for me!
>The great Jetstream Samuel, conqueror of men and women alike, reduced to this. Spurting like a broken spunk factory at the touch of this little backdoor-using gremlin. It tangles his circuits up right well and good.
Fine. Do what you will. But this time, I will be getting in some button pushing too, senora.

>>7744384
(I'll drink as much as a spring breaker, don't you worry)
(What's up with you)

>>7744351
(Sorry to hear. Just out of curiosity, what time can you RP? And sure, brainstorming sounds fun. This character can work a heavy mood or a funny mood, sky's the limit)

>>7744350
(How goes it, Owain? Didja wanna do a session)
>>
>>7744413
If you think I'm paying for that then you've got another thing coming!
>>
File: card.jpg (1MB, 5406x1024px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
1MB, 5406x1024px
>>7744417
(Can't complain, life is pretty good.)
(I was going to go grab some breakfast then do something. Anyone you want me to play for one of your characters? I also play McCree.)
>>
>>7744417
Last day of class before spring break myself. I have a pre order of Automata waiting for me next week along with some research papers to do. I will also be drinking myself under the table for 9 days straight so you best keep up Fronkles!

>>7744420
Chuck Kouhai is Tsundere!
>>
>>7744407
i want to give you a hug
>>
>>7744447
Hand me your top hat - I think I'm going to be sick!
>>
Rolling time.
1: Give a blowjob
2: Doggystyle
3: BDSM
4: MISSIONARY POSITION
5: Handjob
6: Titjob
7: Hatefuck
8: Under a desk fuck
9: Cuddling fuck
0: Roll again fucker
Dubs: you can make someone do whatever you want
Trips: fuck this rolling shit nigga you got trips for fucks sake
>>
File: Kogasa SFW-06.jpg (578KB, 777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kogasa SFW-06.jpg
578KB, 777x1000px
>>7744456
You wanna give me a hug? I guess that's fine.

>>7744466
(K)
>>
File: a26 (1).png (777KB, 1480x990px) Image search: [Google]
a26 (1).png
777KB, 1480x990px
>>7744466
Rolling for the next ERPoplis fetish time.
>>
>>7744466
Rolling
>>
>>7744464
I don't have a top hat Chuck and Arsenè's is kind of attached so you're S O L

>>7744477
Spooky dubs of epic rolls
>>
File: ,,,kmn.png (176KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
,,,kmn.png
176KB, 575x800px
>>7744466
>>7744480

Wow, rude but rolling again
>>
File: Kogasa SFW-24.jpg (68KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
Kogasa SFW-24.jpg
68KB, 750x737px
>>7744477
(Hatefuck)
(I wonder how that can be made)
>>
>>7744445
(Oh, if you're busy it's fine. I'll hit you up another time.)

>>7744447
(Just be safe, my man)

>>7744466
(Rolling)
>>
File: Kogasa SFW-30.jpg (186KB, 850x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Kogasa SFW-30.jpg
186KB, 850x1063px
>>7744489
Spooooookyyyyy!
>>
File: ))))))))))534543.jpg (378KB, 2448x1662px) Image search: [Google]
))))))))))534543.jpg
378KB, 2448x1662px
>>7744490
>>7744480
>>7744466
What?...
>>
>>7744477
>wraps his arms around Kogasa, giving her a warm friendly hug.
here you go! i hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>7744413
Can you get there by bus?
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,.f...jpg (156KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,.f...jpg
156KB, 1024x1515px
>>7744502
Alright
>>
>>7744407
>throws Gert at DMG
>>
File: Kogasa SFW-07.jpg (69KB, 590x874px) Image search: [Google]
Kogasa SFW-07.jpg
69KB, 590x874px
>>7744503
>she wraps her own tiny arms around the anon too, embracing this warm gesture
I hope you too have one, uh... too?
>>
>>7744496
I'm still not 30, I'm supposed to live dangerously.

>>7744500
Spooky got dubs again, how scary.

>>7744504
What can you do, get there. How can you get there, by bus. It's a proper sentence but it lacks context.
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 34 00 AM.jpg (109KB, 455x605px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 34 00 AM.jpg
109KB, 455x605px
>>7744517
Jokes on you DIP, she's not here
>>
File: tumblr_o410qg71iy1sub2buo1_500.jpg (217KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o410qg71iy1sub2buo1_500.jpg
217KB, 500x500px
>>7744496
>titjob
(Well he does have some pretty nice pecs)

>>7744523
(Living dangerous is being homeless, and that shit sucks would not advise)
>>
>>7744523
Perhaps we could go next week.
>>
File: IMG_7193.jpg (129KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7193.jpg
129KB, 850x850px
>>7744523
Spooky butt!

>>7744528
(I'd want a pecjob)
>>
File: Owain and Lucina.jpg (370KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Owain and Lucina.jpg
370KB, 800x550px
>>7744496
(I'll grab some food and post at you to see if you're still in the mood.)
(Catch ya later.)
>>
>>7744536
>Spank the spooky butt
>>
>>7744518
oh no, i'm not being too forward, am i?
>he politely bows.
sorry about that.
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (20KB, 463x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
20KB, 463x266px
What's good
>>
>>7744525
If you don't land on DMG don't you take... Damage?

>>7744528
I won't get kicked out for rampant alcoholism

>>7744533
O-on a date-oh?

>>7744536
It's got the hairs on the back of my neck, among other things, standing up straight!
>>
>>7744549
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!
>>
File: IMG_7217.jpg (354KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7217.jpg
354KB, 700x700px
>>7744544
Ow...

>>7744545
Oh it's no trouble, I just kinda expect people to go deeper into this.

>>7744553
What other things?
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (114KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
114KB, 306x306px
>>7744556
I can dig that.
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 15 42 AM.jpg (69KB, 389x408px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 15 42 AM.jpg
69KB, 389x408px
>>7744553
>no words, only a stern, rageful, and a hate-filled stare
>>
File: Shinoa92.jpg (57KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa92.jpg
57KB, 300x250px
>>7744417
(Mnn, thank you. I should be home at around 10ish EST, but jury's out on if I conk out out as soon as I get comfortable. Light-hearted mood I feel, Shinoa can be flexible too, but at the moment I could use some airy fun.Of course, on the brainstorming thing size difference is a glaring thing that I love. Teasing back and forth dialogue as well, but that's a nobrainer too, they both revel in it by default!)

>>7744466
(Rolling for later.)
>>
File: Shinoa125.png (237KB, 512x571px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa125.png
237KB, 512x571px
>>7744577
>Tfw dubs
>>
File: 43434.jpg (505KB, 1280x1279px) Image search: [Google]
43434.jpg
505KB, 1280x1279px
>>7744417
Esta bien, this is going to be easy... though you are not going to get any button pushing! Haha!
>Sombra starts the hacking procedure, breaching his weak and poor security rather easily. With a smirk she presses one button using her index finger. ''Boop'' is what she said the moment she did. Samuel felt how the majority of his blood was going towards his sex, just like when he has a normal erection but this time she was forcing one on him but this time his balls were producing an unreal amount of semen, engorged with the white fluid to the limit.
>>
>>7744565
You call this sagging thing spooky?
Pitiful …
>>
>>7744565
>the innocent anon tilts his head, visibly confused as to just what she meant.
deeper than this? you mean like a longer hug?
>>
>>7744565
Other things I will write you an IOU to handle. Need to pay some level of attention in this class.

>>7744576
>He is immensely proud of his pun
>>
File: IMG_7189.jpg (154KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7189.jpg
154KB, 850x850px
>>7744591
Well you didn't really see it used on anyone yet, have you?
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (44KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
44KB, 630x400px
>>7744466
Fuck is this?
>>
File: IMG_7191.jpg (178KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7191.jpg
178KB, 850x850px
>>7744594
No, or yes, what was it called again? Sen? No not that...

>>7744596
What class? Are you trying to take a class on how to be brave? It won't help you!
>>
>>7744603
(This is how Hatesex is started. Now go and find an anon on your own)
>>
>>7744511
Just one off from the succubus succ
>>
>>7744466
>>
File: IMG_7220.jpg (326KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7220.jpg
326KB, 700x700px
>>7744623
(Oh, okay?)
>>
>>7744613
sen? ...do you mean sentimental? l-like a deeper meaning to the hug?
>>
File: 49934442_p0.jpg (116KB, 600x672px) Image search: [Google]
49934442_p0.jpg
116KB, 600x672px
>>7744613
Nothing will prepare me for the spooky butt, I am aware of that!
(The actual class is sociology)

>>7744633
You got dubs, you can now make someone cuddle fuck
>>
>>7744584
>dubs
>you were asking about pegging a bit ago
Ouch!
>>
File: tumblr_n57gi6roDH1rq1vuoo1_540.jpg (314KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n57gi6roDH1rq1vuoo1_540.jpg
314KB, 540x800px
>>7744577
(Size difference is amazing, top fetish. And yes, any fuck with Sam has to have some sick bantz, he's too cheeky not to. That's about 11 my time, so I'll see what I can do.)

>>7744585
>The swelling of his lower parts brings his teeth clenching down hard, but he seems strong enough to resist the artificial urge to cum, at least for the time being. The purple glimmer working through his circuitry pops the hatch covering the tender length, and it bounces out between them, twitching and shaking hungrily but not yet giving in. If there's one thing Sam likes, it's revenge, and he doesn't intend to spare the chubby hacker any of it after he wins.
I wasnot asking. But keep going.
>>
File: dirtyanoncf63b1b.jpg (153KB, 849x930px) Image search: [Google]
dirtyanoncf63b1b.jpg
153KB, 849x930px
>>7744631
Yeah, honestly I wanted the succcubus instead of doggy style
>>
File: IMG_7239.jpg (398KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7239.jpg
398KB, 700x700px
>>7744638
No the word starts with a S, but I can't remember it... oh well, that was good on its own, say since your such a nice anon I'all let you hug my spookiest part, my butt.

>>7744644
Of course! Nothing at all!
>>
>>7744633
>>7744648
hey hanzo
cuddlefuck
>>
>>7744660
The butt curses all men who see it, even I am not immune! Such a legendary weapon...

>>7744674
That's jet stream sam... But cuddle fucking is still a good fit
>>
File: IMG_7202.jpg (186KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7202.jpg
186KB, 850x850px
>>7744685
Yes! It's the best weapon, I love my butt so much!
>>
>>7744685
Fine I'll rephrase it
"Hey Not-Hanzo
Cuddlefuck"
>>
>>7744695
Even my love for your spook-booty falls short of your love. The ultimate symbol of making "something" stand on edge with terror!

>>7744701
Good anon~
>Head pats and coffee are given
>>
File: 15.jpg (471KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
471KB, 636x900px
>>7744648
Eso hare...
>Her hacking finished filling his balls with all the sperm possible, now both his balls and with this same effect his cock grew hard, very hard, reaching full mass almost instantly with the skillful hack of Sombra. His cock was rock solid with no sign of going down any time soon without some, relief. The cheeky girl giggles, smirking at the pity sight of both his huge balls and his hard as rock cock.
I wonder If I should... try to force you into a hands free orgasm. I don't think you'd be able to resist before kneeling down. How about it?
>>
>>7744660
y-your butt?
>his face begins to turn red and he starts to nervously twirl his long, feminine hair.
i-i'm not sure about that... isn't that...? um...
>>
File: IMG_7247.jpg (422KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7247.jpg
422KB, 700x700px
>>7744715
Yep!
>she playfully spanks her butt around
And no one is gonna touch it today!
>>
He will not divide us!
>>
File: IMG_7231.jpg (489KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7231.jpg
489KB, 700x700px
>>7744719
Spooky? Oh don't worry, just be brave, you'll survive the spooks.
>>
>>7744724
Not a soul? Such a cruel spooky mistress!
>He can barley contain his 'Hnnng'. Damn this spooky cock tease!
>>
File: IMG_7232.jpg (387KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7232.jpg
387KB, 700x700px
>>7744743
>she closes her eyes, smiling, too distracted by her pride to look
Not even another ghost!
>>
File: sam_by_niuniente-d5wdd72.png (253KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
sam_by_niuniente-d5wdd72.png
253KB, 700x500px
>>7744674
Oh? Well, I suppose I cannot ignore numbers like those. But do call me 'Sam', senor. I'm not quite that level of angsty.
>Waggling his eyebrows, the cyborg pats his lap expectantly.

>>7744716
>It's a new experience for Sam to be struggling to keep his composure. The corners of his mouth twitch every so often to the frantic cadence of his aching balls, and the whispers his brain feeds him to knock the girl crossing his wires to the ground and take her are becoming less and less crazy sounding. But his hands keep off of his cock, and he maintains his leveled stare.
It will be a cold day in /hell/, pretty girl.
>>
>>7744763
>The thief knows better than to let an opening slip by. She feels a firm spank on her butt and he darts to the other side of her.
Oh no, you got ghost spanked!
>>
File: Shinoa110.png (182KB, 519x339px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa110.png
182KB, 519x339px
>>7744645
(Bite the pillow, sir~)
>

>>7744648
(Glad we share the same taste in that regard then. Right back at you, Quinoa can't keep her mouth shut, not without some assistance anyways, ha. Alright, I'll try to float around during that time, but who knows if I'll be taken by family, they love to spring stuff upon me out of nowhere.)
>>
File: IMG_7250.jpg (284KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7250.jpg
284KB, 700x700px
>>7744786
>she hops a foot away, covering her face with her arms as she trembles in fear
P-please no, I didn't mean it mister ghost!
>>
File: 59452597_p0.png (2MB, 920x1360px) Image search: [Google]
59452597_p0.png
2MB, 920x1360px
>>7744796
>Those with power have a right to abuse it. He uses his thief moves to jump around and spank her every time she closes her eyes.
So many rapey ghosts!
>>
>>7744732
t-that's not the word i'd use...
>he decides to play along with Kogasa despite how flustered he was getting. he takes a deep breath and steels his fragile nerves before sheepishly crouching down enough to meet her butt.
e-excuse me...
>he hesitantly wraps his arms around Kogasa's waist and gives her butt an awkward but friendly hug.
here you go...
>>
>After what felt like hours of searching to the little creature, Kanna waddles her way into the thread, pillow in hand, seaching for the perfect spot for her midday slumber. Finally satisfied with a location, the little monster drops her cushion and lays her tiny frame to rest, sleeping soundly amidst the activities.
>>
File: IMG_7195.jpg (178KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7195.jpg
178KB, 850x850px
>>7744807
Eh!? Why?!
>she keeps moving to side to side, before falling to the floor, her eyes still closed and her hands covering her face

>>7744808
See! Was that so bad?
>>
>>7744650
Morning Morrigan.
>>
>>7744815
>places a big sign near the loli
PLEASE LEWD THE LOLI DRAGON
>>
>>7744824
>he blushes as he rises from her butt, nervously curling his long hair around his finger.
i suppose not... but why did i have to hug your butt?
>>
>>7744815
>>7744826
>>7744832
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!
>>
>>7744826
>>7744832
>Reads both signs
>Explodes
>>
File: 51431237_p2_master1200.jpg (196KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
51431237_p2_master1200.jpg
196KB, 950x950px
>>7744824
>The random spanks stop, but her butt is now red. The cursed weapon is defeated!
I think they are stopping, but it's best to not challenge the spirits again.

>>7744832
>>7744826
>Put's a tin in front of each sign so people can vote with their wallets.
>>
>>7744815
>Seeing the young dragon girl snooze softly in the midst of the thread, an anon begins to feel just as tired as she did. He lowers himself down and cozies up with her, using his own hands for his pillow.
>>
File: 0eYi2I0.png (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0eYi2I0.png
58KB, 800x800px
>>7744815
Well, goodness.
>>
File: IMG_7236.jpg (476KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7236.jpg
476KB, 700x700px
>>7744841
It's a privilege to hug a spooky butt.
>she pauses and goes closer to the man, nose-to-nose
And live!

>>7744845
>she's still trembling from the spanking, and ever so slightly aroused
I-I don't know why, they never get this mad...
>>
File: 59713437_p0_master1200.jpg (500KB, 1200x972px) Image search: [Google]
59713437_p0_master1200.jpg
500KB, 1200x972px
>>7744854
Morning Doctor Blossom, you lucked out with an active morning today.
>Gives her a morning coffee to give her the stamina to lewd all the dragon loli with passion.

>>7744865
They must not like being told they can't. Flash them the butt and they might let you go.
>He offers her a hand to help her stand back up. He totally noticed the damp spot in her spooky panties.
>>
File: ))432.jpg (730KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
))432.jpg
730KB, 700x990px
>>7744768
You really think sooo? Bueno that's true but.. only for you, nerd!
>She presses a couple of buttons on her purple holographic keyboard, staring at Samuel with a bratty cheeky smile. This time her virus was pushing every sensation of pleasure on his cock. He could feel how someone was bouncing on his cock, licking on his balls, wrapping a long tongue along his shaft along with a sloppy blowjob, a handjob and a paizuri. All those sensations at the same time while raising the sensitivity of his manhood just a little bit waiting to see his reaction and If he cums instantly.
>>
>>7744865
>the feminine anon leans back and away from Kogasa as she closes in, his face getting redder with every inch she advances.
r-really? are you dangerous?
>>
File: IMG_7259.jpg (395KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7259.jpg
395KB, 700x700px
>>7744869
>she takes his hand and stands up, then takes her panty off of her, and puts it on the ground
I-is this enough?
>>
File: nakani-chan14.jpg (87KB, 418x546px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan14.jpg
87KB, 418x546px
>>7744787
>Bite the pillow
(L-later)

>>7744854
I've been meaning to ask who this frankly uninterested cutie is
>>
File: IMG_7201.jpg (179KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7201.jpg
179KB, 850x850px
>>7744882
100% dangerous! And more spooky!
>she says rising her hands a bit and giving a very awkward cat scratch at the air
Boo!
>>
File: %&%%4.png (1MB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
%&%%4.png
1MB, 960x1440px
>>7744830
Good morning! How are ya today?
>>
File: tumblr_o4d1gffJun1tn9gx9o2_1280.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4d1gffJun1tn9gx9o2_1280.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>7744885
>Her now cherry coloured bottom is exposed. He picks up her panties and stretches them out between his hands. He scans the room with her panties stretched out over her head.
They don't seem to be spanking you so I think you're safe for now. Have you ever thought about getting a thong?

>>7744898
You still have to catch up on your thread lore PFP
>>
>>7744898
MILKY WILKY WANT MILKIES
>>
File: Shinoa118.png (119KB, 291x314px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa118.png
119KB, 291x314px
>>7744815
(Gah, that's a really precious dragon... I want to smugcuddle her. And I'll need to drive and crash home, this is suffering.)

>>7744898
(Hmm, why the stutter?)
>>
File: 93fb0f928d89e7ebac10905dc76d8a83.jpg (381KB, 1000x729px) Image search: [Google]
93fb0f928d89e7ebac10905dc76d8a83.jpg
381KB, 1000x729px
>>7744832
>>7744842
>Easily awoken from the sounds and voice that assaulted her unconscious ears. Dissatisfied, hereyelids slid open as she began to read the sign.
Loli... dragon? ...Me?

>>7744851
>Her eyes cracked open the see the random anon nest himself next to her. Shutting them once more, she shuffles her tiny body closer to his and reaches one small hand out towards his own body. With a small, but firm grip, she holds herself close to him, falling into a slumber even more pleasant than before, thanks to his warmth.

>>7744854
>Continues snoring.
>>
>>7744900
>surprisingly (or maybe not), the anon jumps in surprise at Kogasa's childlike scare.
wah!! ...h-hey! that's not funny! i scare easily!
>he crosses his arms and pouts at Kogasa, upset at being spooked so easily.
>>
>>7744902
Good enough. You missed some drama with your little pet Boco.
>>
File: tumblr_mldfe4GgVb1rq1vuoo1_1280.jpg (165KB, 900x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mldfe4GgVb1rq1vuoo1_1280.jpg
165KB, 900x646px
>>7744879
>There are certain limits no man could ever hope to achieve, and Sam was being strained hold up to them, trying desperately not to give in to the neural overload currently rocking through his cock. Cheeks going bright red in duress, Sam is only barely keeping from letting himself succumb, a shred away from giving in and letting the virus fill him with the glee it's trying so hard to get in. His brows knit down when the sensation becomes outright painful, and he casts an irritated and desperate look to Sombra.
You are...really something else.
>>
>>7744918
(Ah, so sorry! I'm sure the opportunity will present itself soon!)
>>
File: 053502.jpg (105KB, 486x640px) Image search: [Google]
053502.jpg
105KB, 486x640px
>>7744925
Not really but I won't post when something like that is happening because I want to keep my low profile.
>>
>>7744929
(Pic)

(Whoops)
>>
File: nakani-chan22.jpg (166KB, 1014x646px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan22.jpg
166KB, 1014x646px
>>7744917
<

>>7744911
I'm gonna be new as fuck and no one can stop me

>>7744918
Because I might've been one of the ones who said to go for some pegging fun
>>
File: 1445098035515.jpg (113KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445098035515.jpg
113KB, 703x1000px
>>
>>7744936
Those nipples are dangerous.
>>
File: ic2jl3i.png (45KB, 253x600px) Image search: [Google]
ic2jl3i.png
45KB, 253x600px
>>7744869
>Down the coffee goes in one gulp, and the doctor's face shivers with an almost electric current. Caffeine could do someone wonders.
Glad to hear it, old friend.

>>7744898
[Blossom. She's the protagonist of a weird indie ghost hunting manga that didn't sell too well. I believe the artist still posts drawings on Pixiv and Tumblr, though.]

>>7744921
>Blossom can't hold back the bit of curiosity she feels looking at the pint-sized dragon. Dropping down next to her and taking a seat, she experimentally runs a hand down the length of one of her horns, before gently starting to rub her scalp.
Fascinating...
>>
>>7744931
Smart.
>>
>>7744921
>With Kanna now resting closer to him, a soft, long sigh leaves his lips with how warmer he felt because of her. His arm unconsciously moves toward her back, and pulls her in until her forehead rests snugly against his chest. With her frame now much closer than before, the anon lowers his head down until his cheek pressed softly atop her lilac hair, then resumes his restful sleep.
>>
File: IMG_0185.jpg (51KB, 582x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.jpg
51KB, 582x442px
>>7744932
Walking in the room he stumbles upon a lump at the bottom of his feet. Upon further inspection he now sees that it's some sort of child with lizard similarities and that a sign with "please lewd the loli dragon next to him". He pondered upon the choices he has before him and which would better suit this situation.
I got it , he said seemingly happy with his decision.
With no delay he cocks back his hand and let it loose across the little creatures face.
Wake the fuck up, bitch, no strays allowed!
>>
>>7744967
kek
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (68KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
68KB, 500x398px
>>7744967
Shiet, forgot to green text and check for spelling mistakes
>>
File: IMG_7214.jpg (294KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7214.jpg
294KB, 700x700px
>>7744911
>she looks confused
A thong?

>>7744922
That's the price to pay really.
>she says as she giggles a bit
>>
>>7744936
You and Junko are refreshing in your newfagness. Don't think it's not appreciated that you avoid all the drama'n'shit. I only wish Jakuri was able to steer just as clear.

>>7744937
>Phone camera sound

>>7744956
Now, get to work Sis. This thread needs more Yuri and such.
>He gives her a large travel mug to nurse during her quest. He gives her a bright smile, thumbs up, and a slap on the butt.
>>
>>7744981
You failed. Now go back into lurking as everyone else before you.
>>
>>7744995
Its called a shutter sound, Lupin.
>>
File: )54.jpg (927KB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
)54.jpg
927KB, 800x1187px
>>7744927
>Sombra gasp at the sight of Samuel holding back at the barrage of sexual stimulation and overwhelming pleasure. This was the first time someone holds back more than three seconds but she's not going to give up that easily.
I see that your upgrades are helping you hold back but guess what! You are still a hombre behind all your circuits ~
>She gets down on her knees, in hope to push Sam over the edge. The tip of his finger was placed on top of his cock that was already leaking a bit of precum, smearing the same fluid around the corners of his cockhead.
Booop ~
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (12KB, 241x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
12KB, 241x300px
>>7744997
Fuck that shit nigga. I'm getting a coffee and coming back. Maybe get Pinhead out the box.
>>
>>7744993
A thong is panties that are very thin so your butt cheeks are on full display!
>He takes out of his phone and clicks around google to find her an image. He turns the screen to her so she can see a picture of a red thong tightly nestled between cheeks almost as perfect as hers.

>>7745001
Yea, I should have used shutter, my bad.
>>
File: zzzz23.png (302KB, 547x440px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz23.png
302KB, 547x440px
Someone said pegging?
>>
>>7744993
the price to pay? but you told me to hug your butt! that's not fair at all! i just wanted to give you a regular hug and wish you a nice day!
>>
File: )43.jpg (190KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
)43.jpg
190KB, 1000x1416px
>>7744957
Avoiding the drama is always the way to go, we are here to fuck... through text.
>>
File: Shinoa12.jpg (72KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa12.jpg
72KB, 736x883px
>>7744929
(Of course, but for now I must take my leave. Best of luck with Kanna!)

>>7744936
(Ha, I see now. I'll see if I can wrangle someone for it later.)
>>
>>7745013
ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵉᵗᶦˢʰ ⋅⋅⋅
>>
File: IMG_7205.jpg (126KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7205.jpg
126KB, 850x850px
>>7745011
>she rubs her butt a bit, impressed at how good the butt at the screen looks and how the thong works
Maybe I should, it would make my butt spookier...

>>7745016
Well and I wanted someone to do something a bit... more with my spooky butt!
>>
>>7745022
See, you get it. Pity others don't.
>>
>>7745022
You have the right idea, Morrigan. Hope you get a Lilith to have some fun with too
>>
(I should pick up Futuba. If people want the stinky NEET childhood friend)
>>7745039
Much spookier, and the ghosts wouldn't be able to spank you anymore!
>He lets her hold the phone and his hand moves to caress her ass. It's like his soft hand is soothing the red spank marks away. She has more then enough images to scroll through.
>>
File: 6fd0fc4c3ccc37798e2c91d81a067b07.png (576KB, 820x1039px) Image search: [Google]
6fd0fc4c3ccc37798e2c91d81a067b07.png
576KB, 820x1039px
>2017 again
>Still no Madoka player
>>
>>7745077
>Kissus the Homu
>>
>>7745034
Ara ara ~
>>
>>7745077
Or Kyoko.
>>
>>7745077
Madoka is too pure.
>>
>>7744956
>The mythical beast doesn't wake from her rest immediately from the stranger's curious analyzation. In fact, the invasive caressing of her horns leaves a soothing sensation on her nerves, forcing her mind into an even deeper sleep as she pays the her companion no mind. The only other reaction the woman evokes from her is a simple toss over to lie on her other side.

>>7744959
>An almost inaudible giggle escaped mouth in reaction to the man's motions. Being one to have always slept better with a partner, she smiles warmly to herself while the bangs of her forehead lie firmly against his chest. Warm, almost fiery breaths crashed into his chest as the young dragon did nothing to resist, happy to have found a companion. Little fingers hold onto his clothing once more as she joins him in the land of sweet dreams.

>>7744967
>Completely shocked by the rude awakening, the tiny girl pouts as she starts to emit mystic light. Within moments she assumes the former of a towering, winged beast. Though she wanted nothing more than to dispose of the cruel human, she's been taught better, and let's them off with a roar as warning, and flies off.

>>7745023
(Thanks! Have a good one out there.)
>>
File: IMG_7183.jpg (145KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.jpg
145KB, 800x1129px
>>7745076
>she scrolls a bit and a bit, all the butts she sees arouses her more and more, she seems too engaged in butt-watching
>>
>>7745039
more..? l-like what? i thought i was just giving you a friendly hug...
>>
File: IMG_7194.jpg (140KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7194.jpg
140KB, 850x850px
>>7745120
Well I demand more than a friendly hug!
>she looks down his pants
I want a spooky stick!
>>
>>7745088
>Blush a deep crimson
>>
>>7745007
>Indeed Sam is still just a man, and the sight of a portly woman kneeling before him sets of signals that anyone with a still functioning brain would read as 'time to cum'. Bracing for whatever she has to give him, Sam's knees tighten, the death roll of this little infiltration game.
...a-ah, youare...nngh-
>Whatever backhanded compliment he had cooking is lost along with the torrent of cum that spills from him. The single nudge against his aching helmet breaks the floodgates, and with a groan of both labored glee and pain, Sam empties himself all over Sombra, his balls visibly deflating with each rope of heavy seed that escapes him. Finally, dripping and spent, the cyborg slouches. His secknd defeat.
Goo'ness...
>>
>>7745112
>His soothing hand slips from her plump butt to sliding between her thighs and touches the newly forming slip and slide between her legs. It started out with a pun, how did it end up like this?
You seem to really like thongs. Want me to buy you one?
>>
File: IMG_7209.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7209.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>>7745142
>she nods, her face still close to the phone, looking deeply into it, her tender soul is trapped by the looks of the butts on the screen
>>
>>7745135
>as she intrusively peeks into his pants, his face turns bright red and he holds his cheeks in embarrassment.
w-w-what are you doing?! i-i don't know what a spooky stick is!
>he meekly tries to pull away from her, too flustered by her looking down his pants.
>>
Am I the only who thought a trip to /ftt/ wouldn't be a bad idea?
>>
>>7745163
Yes. Take Lupin with you and never come back, Ribbon.
>>
>>7745155
>He gives her butt a tight grip and clicks one of the images. It brings him to amazon with a list of thongs.
Pick one or two you really like. Consider it a present for letting me touch the off limits spooky booty.
>>
>>7745172
Not Ribbon but I never saw so many futa cocks in my life when I visited.
>>
File: IMG_7196.jpg (175KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7196.jpg
175KB, 850x850px
>>7745160
>she lounges to his pants and pulls it down
Spooky stick!

>>7745173
>she points at the green one
T-that one!
>>
>>7745190
>He goes through his account and quick orders it until the shipping address.
Should I send it here?
(getting pulled away)
>>
File: azUSpVL.png (176KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
azUSpVL.png
176KB, 800x1000px
>>7744995
>The slap is like another shot of hot coffee, and she looks a bit surprised before furrowing her brow and clenching her fists in determination.
I shall.

>>7745107
What a curious little creature you are...
>Her fingers move down the little dragon's head, stopping to knead at her neck before trailing down the slope of her spine. The pincushion tail that occasionally flicks catches Blossom's attention, and she follows it all the way up Kanna's skirt, which she hesitantly lifts up just a touch to inspect.
>>
File: IMG_7219.jpg (431KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7219.jpg
431KB, 700x700px
>>7745208
>she nods fast
Yes yes!
(Don't worry, I actually need to leave soon)
>>
>>7745229
>The order is finished. It should arrive some time tomorrow.
Show up around this time tomorrow and I'll give you the new spooky thong!
>>
>>7745190
h-hey wait!
>as his pants fall, he's too overcome with embarrassment to even look anymore. he covers his blushing face with his hands as his length springs out of his pants. his length is about average size and very feminine looking - for a penis anyway. he parts his fingers to take a glance at Kogasa, his spooky assailant.
w-what are you doing?!
>>
>>7745107
>As the anon starts to drift into his own dreams, they start to get muddled by her warm breath nearly burning his chest, causing him to groan and toss around where he lay. His movements cause his hand to reach down until his palm laid right on the dragon girl's bubbly butt. This influenced his dreams further, making the anon dream about the sizeable chest of another woman. A stupid grin forms on his face as he dreams about squeezing those ample mounds, and as he did in his dreams, so did he do to the girl sleeping right next to him. His fingers dig into a plush cheek covered by her shorts, and press the fabric deeper into her crack.
>>
>>7745251
>>7745265
(Need to leave! A shame too, I was very aroused this morning)
>>
>>7745277
ah, i'm sorry i couldn't help! it was fun regardless.
>>
File: tumblr_oe41ahsEfx1ug7ac4o1_1280.jpg (437KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe41ahsEfx1ug7ac4o1_1280.jpg
437KB, 1280x1829px
>>7745277
(It was a lovely first real RP since my return. Nice to see you around Spooky booty)
>>
File: 1483944739860.jpg (365KB, 648x918px) Image search: [Google]
1483944739860.jpg
365KB, 648x918px
>>7745141
>Sombra remains with her cheeky smiles, tracing her finger on top of his cock, touching the entrance of his urethra the moment Samuel doesn't hold back anymore. His cock twitched with glee, spurting string after string onto the hacker's smile, painting her finger, hand and face totally white with each spurt of his seed. Hot steamy sperm was totally covering Sombra's lips but her smile was there, during the whole orgasm she never stopped to smugly smile right at Jetstream Sam eyes. His orgasm ended, leaving a mess all over the floor, all over Sombra and a huge satisfaction in his mind.
Ha! males are just as predictable as a dog! You might be one of the most legendary swordsman but you still are weak when it comes to women... And your weak firewall doesn't help ~
>>
File: zdasd.jpg (381KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
zdasd.jpg
381KB, 640x800px
>>7745136
>Haruka stares at the anon, knowing that a deep blush was a signal of weakness. This anon might be the perfect prey for her next experiment.
>>
>>7745304
(Just to make sure, did you want to continue, or should we end here?)
>>
File: 424.png (132KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
424.png
132KB, 500x353px
>>7745338
(I think this is the perfect point to end.)
>>
File: mahoromatic-complete-series-002.jpg (45KB, 599x321px) Image search: [Google]
mahoromatic-complete-series-002.jpg
45KB, 599x321px
now its time to say goodbye
to the things we loved
and the innocence of youth
how the time seemed to fly
from our carefree lives
and the solitude and peace we always knew
>>
File: 1473510613914.jpg (588KB, 1240x770px) Image search: [Google]
1473510613914.jpg
588KB, 1240x770px
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 223

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.