[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats it like sucking a cock?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1487081682982.gif (914KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487081682982.gif
914KB, 245x245px
So whats it like sucking a cock?
>>
>>7697537
>Op don't know how to suck cock feels

All my life is a lie
>>
>>7697537
imagine having a dick in your mouth.

its like that.
>>
File: Cat.jpg (281KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
Cat.jpg
281KB, 500x393px
>>7697583
I, you, this...

Fuck. You, sir, my mind, blown, fuck.
>>
Suck on your thumb but imagine it bigger and squishier. That's it.

It's nothing noteworthy and barely tastes like anything.
>>
>>7697537
Makes your mouth dry really quickly.

Other than that it's pretty fun though. Especially making someone cum with just your mouth.
>>
Like salty milk and coins
>>
>>7697537
I don't know, but cut dicks are disgusting.
>>
>>7697537
Once you learn to be careful with your teeth and get better at suppressing gag reflex, making it feel as good as possible becomes a fun challenge. Although I think only some people learn to enjoy the taste.
You'd probably like it, being OP and all.
>>
>>7697814
This; it just tastes like skin before any pre or cum
>>
POST MORE HARD, DRIPPING COCK(S)
>>
how many of you responding are guys and why did you do it?
>>
>>7699902
I was curious, mostly. Apparently I'm not half bad at it, but I don't think I'd be too excited to do it again.
>>
>>7699902
Guy, >>7697814
This dude here.
Did it because I'm a fag and I like dick.
>>
>>7699902
I did it because you do stupid shit when you are horny.
>>
>>7700166
How did that conversation go? "dude I don't think I'm gay but can I suck your dick?"
>>
>>7699902
Did it because I like dicks. Bisexual, though. I've been with guys and girls both and I like both, though for different reasons.
>>
>>7697617
shut up
>>
>glory hole threads
>never males working the holes
>>
File: t3_5o00k8.jpg (545KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5o00k8.jpg
545KB, 633x950px
physically it's like "whatever" but it's really hot knowing that a guy is just using your mouth for the sole reason of getting off and not really worrying about your pleasure. and then those moments leading up to them getting off where their hips start bucking and their cock starts twitching is just heaven. it's like the ultimate pat on the back for doing a good job. obviously not for everyone.
>>
>>7700393
Eh, browsed a craigslist equivalent cause i fantasized about sucking dicks, someone invited me over to have a go at their sausage, turns out I don't really like sausage that much. Did manage to finish the guy myself, though, which I'm weirdly proud of. Maybe if I liked guys more I'd like it better, but I'm pretty sure my casual dick sucking days are over.

If you believe in the Kinsey scale, I'm a 1 on that. 2, tops. Not that it's particularly relevant, cause i'm not likely to get a girlfriend any time soon lol.

Still curious about anal, though...
>>
>>7702613
>Did manage to finish the guy myself
where did he cum?
did you spit or swallow?
did it turn you on?
>>
>>7697537
wasnt bad. I get really self conscious browsing craigslist tho
>>
>>7697537
I only know what it's like to suck my own dick. Fucking gross.
>>
>>7707530
You are straight then, get out of here.
>>
>>7707530
describe the experience
>>
>>7702205
Show me your titties
>>
>>7699902
I was really drunk and this gay guy I'm sort of friends with kept insisting to suck me off, and I was still a virgin at 23 so it was something else than using my hand. I returned the favor, and put it in his ass.
>>
>>7710639
Was he hairy?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.