[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gwen Thread! >Share images >Post fantasies >Worship Gwen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Gwen - Happy (2).png (457KB, 516x590px) Image search: [Google]
Gwen - Happy (2).png
457KB, 516x590px
Gwen Thread!

>Share images
>Post fantasies
>Worship Gwen
>>
File: Gwen - Lip Bite (2).jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gwen - Lip Bite (2).jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
EVERYONE

Post your favorite Gwen Tennyson fantasy!
>>
>>7680040
>In her bedroom
>waiting for her to finish her homework
>she has new erotic underwear
>she will put it on for me when she's done with her schoolwork
>waiting for her
>she's making me wait, flirting with me, telling me her parents are out all night
>the wait is delicious
>>
>>7680367
That sounds really sweet anon!

Plus, Gwen sounds delightful there, she'd love every second of teasing you and making your wait
>>
File: 1471572470358.jpg (39KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1471572470358.jpg
39KB, 720x528px
>>7680040
Being Gwen's older boyfriend.

Her bragging and teasing Ben about having hooked a cool (in her young, childish eyes, anyway) older guy while he still doesn't have a girlfriend like the doofus he is.

Introducing her to sex and the wonders of orgasms, which she gets practically addicted to.
Fingering her and eating her out until her petite body trembles with orgasmic pleasure, playing with her body and feeling every inch of her up, fucking her and feeling her tight cunt literally milk my dick when I cum while she squeals from getting filled, all of which she insists on doing at almost any given opportunity.

Her family (reluctantly) goes along with it and accepts everything due to her over-abundant enthusiasm for the relationship.
>>
Here's some JOI Gwen stuff:
http://imgur.com/a/lJq2s

Really hoping for some fresh Lucky Girl and/or valentine themed content these coming days.

That said, bed calls. See you pervs after work.
>>
>>7680691
>Night~
>>
>>7680040
She's out of toilet paper and asks for help
>>
Daily reminder Yin furfag shitposter was wrong and that thread kept alive till the end.
In fact it was even an awesome Gwen thread
>>
>>7680691
I guess it's safe to say I'm back in the joi business. I rarely end up checking the thread since most of my work is done through our discord now but feel free to drop a request eather on the thread or the discord.

I like doing gwen jois there fun as hell
>>
>>7683309
Previous thread: Gangbang Gwenny

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7642512/
>>
>>7683309
>and that thread kept alive till the end
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>7684028
Previous thread: Gwen Kinky Teasing

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7642512/

>FTFY since even Gwen herself said it wasn't a gangbang
>>
File: 5jS0vZ1.jpg (95KB, 686x988px) Image search: [Google]
5jS0vZ1.jpg
95KB, 686x988px
>>
gbump
>>
>>
File: IMG_5978.jpg (61KB, 1000x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5978.jpg
61KB, 1000x329px
>>7685765
Dude Gwen said she was being filled with cum of course the gangbang happened
>>
File: Gwen.png (57KB, 1348x298px) Image search: [Google]
Gwen.png
57KB, 1348x298px
>>7687658
Learn to read genius, she said it wasn't a gangbang, there was a misunderstanding
>>
>>7687707
That came after the gangbang happened. 'Gwen' changed her mind when the sex got rougher and the anon playing her felt out of his depth. He was being pushed into dark territory and sex acts that weren't in his fetish list
>>
>>7688336
What part of "I've not actually insinuated a gangbang" don't you understand?

Gwen was avoiding replying to any posts that were pushing the retarded gangbang idea, and explicitly said twice that she wasn't wanting that.

That's why there's like 20 fucking posts about her in a gangbang that she didn't reply to at all, along with all the retarded piss stuff.

I don't know if you're just autistic, or too stupid to understand how roleplaying works.
>>
>>7688421
This
Why is that guy so insistent? Was fucking obvious the gangbang shit was ignored by Gwen

Is there really people that stupid to think something like what she did was a gangbang?

>>7688336
Just grow up, kid. If you would have understood and play along with what she was doing, maybe you wouldn't have been ignored like that

Also pushing bbc stuff and then saying you were only pretending it in order to upset people? C'mon, are you twelve?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.