[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ - "Hair makes the trap" Edition Previous den

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 169

File: Twintail trap.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twintail trap.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
/ERP/ - "Hair makes the trap" Edition

Previous den of typefuck: >>7660121
>>
File: Why does it even matter anymore.png (174KB, 451x334px) Image search: [Google]
Why does it even matter anymore.png
174KB, 451x334px
Little one, how long I've waited here
Waited for so many lonely years
Nobody ever could make me smile
'Til you came 'round with your pretty style

And I will love you so
And I will love you so

'Cause I was made for you
And you were made for me
And that is all I know
You're all that I can see
'Cause I was made for loving you
And all the little things you do
Remind me who I am inside

Happiness is such a fickle thing
Nothing compares to what you can bring
You can bring meaning to what I do
That is why I want to be with you

And I will love you so
And I will love you so

And you were made for me
And that is all I know

My darling, I need you
I'd give myself to please you
My darling, I need you
I want you to be mine

And you were made for me
And that is all I know
And you were made for me
And that is all I know
>>
reposting.
Vore ava yes or no? thinking of doing it but don't know
>>
>>7664353
That's not good. People harassing you, or something?
>>
File: Oh me.png (193KB, 451x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oh me.png
193KB, 451x360px
>>7664380
no

t. Worthless opinion
>>
File: 4539690230498.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
4539690230498.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
>>7664380
You won't get many biters
>>
>>7664380
Some people say they don't care
I don't think you should
But it's up to you
>>
Remember yo cast your votes
https://strawpoll.com/af3rcsf
https://strawpoll.com/af3rcsf
>>
And for this too
https://strawpoll.com/bwesgwf
>>
Tornadus-Therian is a great offensive threat in the metagame due to its Speed tier allowing it to outspeed a majority of the metagame, including notable threats such as Keldeo, Mega Metagross, Garchomp, and Serperior.
Regenerator allows Tornadus-T to act as a phenomenal offensive and defensive pivot for offense and balanced builds alike, since it can help mitigate residual damage from Life Orb damage and Stealth Rock damage, giving it great longevity throughout the match.
Tornadus-T performs very well against stall builds due to its inability to get trapped by Dugtrio as well as its ability to threaten Chansey.
Good Special Attack backed up by its strong STAB move along with a great coverage movepool makes Tornadus-T a difficult Pokemon to switch into, especially when taking its Speed tier into account.
Its typing, while not the greatest defensively, gives it a useful Ground immunity as well as a resistance to Grass, allowing it to check the likes of Mega Venusaur, Tangrowth, Amoonguss, and Tapu Bulu.
>>
>>7664358
>Despite his brave actions, Kumin seems to remain completely unaware of the situation. Her plump behind constantly changes shape each time he massages her cheeks, wrapping his hands in their soft feeling
>>7664387
I feel like it's the opposite actually, really. But let's not talk about it, this place is for ERP not drama.
>>
File: ssdd.jpg (149KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
ssdd.jpg
149KB, 800x804px
>>7664202
>>7664179
Hola Anon! Yep I'm alive but It's pretty late right now, hehe.
>>
>cums
>>
>>7664447
Kumin! You alright with taking another anon?
>>
File: A Card.jpg (912KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
A Card.jpg
912KB, 1600x1024px
Fuck it, reporting for real typefuck hours who up?
>>
>>7664447
I honestly can't see you being a bother to people, but you're right. Hope you feel better, though.
>>
>>7664457
>No answer comes from the sleeping girl. Some people usually take that as a yes
>>
In X-Men, the superhero Storm possesses the power to control the weather, and was portrayed on the silver screen by the immaculately beautiful Halle Berry. In Pokemon, the artificially made Castform also has control over the weather, and is portrayed by the disembodied head of the Pillsbury Doughboy. I wonder which fans got the short end of the stick.

Let's face it, if you're using Castform at all, it's for the pure novelty value of Weather Ball. Having Castform on your team and not using Weather Ball is like visiting Paris without going to the Louvre, visiting New York without eating a hot dog, or visting Johannesburg without setting a car on fire. Start by using the weather move of your choice, and then once the skies have changed, it's time to pound away at the opponent with Weather Ball. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam are there to provide additional coverage, but you'll be so busy clicking Weather Ball you won't even realize these additional moves are there and that Castform got KOed 3 turns ago.

Castform's overall low stats means that it'll struggle against many foes, so it'll appreciate support from entry hazards, dual screens, paralysis, and you returning it to its Poke Ball where it can take shelter for the rest of the battle. The items and EVs chosen ensure that Castform hits as hard as possible with Weather Ball, but odds are at the end of the day it's still going to be the equivalent of a wet paper towel fighting a mountain lion, even if it looks like Castform's got the balls to pull it off. Hopefully you'll know better next time.
>>
Threadly request for a thicc qt to dominate me, tease me and make me sniff her butt
>>
>>7664447
>Deciding it's worth the risk, he gently eases Kumin over onto her tummy, massaging her ass. He watches her plump bottom deform under his touch, her panties bunching in along her crack and mound.
>>
>>7664447
>I feel like it's the opposite actually
Pfft, I can't imagine anyone not wanting to be approached by yo
>>
>>7664480
Hmm... Alright, then.
>He kneels next to the adorable narcoleptic, planting his hands right atop her skirt and left breast.
Wow, how soft...
>>
>>7664476
Nobody
Go back to sleep
>>
>>7664476
I'm exhausted, otherwise I'd go for the professor
>>
>>7664476
My dick's saluting Parasoul.
>>
File: 06.jpg (546KB, 1111x1600px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
546KB, 1111x1600px
>>7664484
>Following his guidance, Kumin slowly turns around in her sleep, lying on her belly. Her skirt slightly slides down as she finds herself with her butt pointing upwards, completely exposing her panties in front of the man
>>7664497
>Once again, no answer from the girl. She continues snoring with a peaceful expression on her face, obliovious of the anon's hands
>>
File: para1.jpg (146KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
para1.jpg
146KB, 600x472px
>>7664503
>>7664507
>Being a PST
>Riding the hype off a party with friends but people in most chan regions are in bed by now
Ob-la-di, ob-la-da
>>7664518
Then why are you hiding your patriotism from her eyes citizen? Are you not proud of your princess in her finest?
>>
File: Angsty nirvana lyrics filename.jpg (30KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Angsty nirvana lyrics filename.jpg
30KB, 600x350px
Somebody respond to me please it's like 5 inthe morning and I'm shitposting
>>
>>7664531
>He kneels behind Kumin, letting the bulge in his pants rest against her covered mound, giving him room to grind over her fleshy vulva and lips through the cloth as he strokes his thumbs along her crack. They tease in toward her hidden hole, while he lets out a low groan.
>>
>>7664531
And she's still not awake, huh... You're really something, huh...?
>Growing bolder with each second her rear and breast melted into his touch, the anon scooched his crotch over next to Kumin's sleeping face. After a pause, he began grinding his hardening bulge into her lips.
Mmm...
>>
>>7664540
PST? I'm in the bEST.
>>
>>7664540
Oh, um, right.
>He rapidly pulls off his boxers, sitting back to give her a clear view of his erect dick. It was well past the point of 'saluting', being so rigid that it bulged and the dripping head caressed his abdomen as he kept his hands behind his back, waiting for her review.
>>
>>7664541
Why don't you RP anymore
>>
>>7664573
Anon, no!
>>
File: ava card.jpg (779KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ava card.jpg
779KB, 1600x1024px
>>7664573
I d on't know

>>7664577
Yeah I know man
>>
>>7664573
You dumb nigga
>>
>>7664427
>a literally who discord babby owain cucked beating the main man mecha
Smh desu
>>
File: para4.png (872KB, 797x942px) Image search: [Google]
para4.png
872KB, 797x942px
>>7664555
(I'm sorry sir, but if you can remember phonetically the west coast = best coast. At least those trips are easy on the eyes.)
>>7664556
>Parasoul stands aloof and composed as always, standing tall and straight as the anon quickly undresses from the waist down. She slowly walks over to him in her tight black outfit, kneeling down once she got in front of him for a closer look. With a single soft, regal hand she cups his hardening cock. She kept it flat in her palm as she observed his meat and veg, giving it a thorough inspection before looking back up to his eyes with a blank face.
And what exactly were you planning on doing with this vulgar display young man?
>>
File: grumbles, huh yeah what is it.png (31KB, 244x228px) Image search: [Google]
grumbles, huh yeah what is it.png
31KB, 244x228px
I wanna do that thing where aI make a ne w card and put the shilloatet of a charcactrr pnit but it's pretty fucking obvjiosu who she is fromthe shillouete and nobody would RP with me ever and I would just waste my time trying
>>
>>7664603
I mean, there must be a reason people voted him
>>
>>7664615
Hey, hey. PST! Your coast a shit.
>>
>>7664542
>Though still not showing any real reaction, her snoring stops at the man's frisky touch. Maybe it's just his impression, but she seems to be breathing just a little rougher
>>7664551
>Just like he said, Kumin offers no signs of waking up. Her pink lips spread a bit apart as he pushes against it, just barely fitting the tip of his bulge inside between them
>>
>>7664620
For Lucas? He's been a part of that discord since before it was discord, on top of barely having turned 18 midway through last year. There's also the fact that that he's one of those teens that tries to act super serious, and no fun allowed at all times, to compensate for his being a kid, and I guess some people find that cute.
>>
>feel like I should pick up a male Ava so I can fit in with everyone else
I need to be edgy mang
>>
>>7664615
>As she was so close, he couldn't really hold back his reactions, the stiff line running up and down his cock bouncing as she cupped it. His tip opened to let out a fresh leak, running down her fingers as he gulped back a groan. He could think of several things he wanted to do with it, and there was plenty of blood reserved for one head, keeping the other upright and curved for Parasoul.
...I was...hoping it could go inside of you. To please you, I mean.
>>
Somebody give me motivation to actually RP andstop being a piece of literal shit

I'm gonna go sleep
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>7664603
Lucas is nice and I only played Solaire for like a month

>>7664615
I miss being on PST
>>
File: 1486869010216.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486869010216.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>7664640
If you're able to withstand shitposting, then you can do anything.
>>
>>7664427
I shouldn't be losing this. Why am I losing this? I haven't even seen this Solaire guy! What does he have that I don't have!? ...actually don't answer that.
>>
>>7664656
I voted for you my dude
>>
>>7664656
He made one of our most reserved avas sploosh her panties so hard they heard it on Mars.
>>
>>7664656
Why do you look like a woman with a razor blade for a chin
>>
>>7664656
I'm more surprised that you Owain and Mecha are losing to some literally who out of all things
>>
>>7664640
Follow your heart, and you will find your way everytime.
>>
>>7664628
Ahhh...
>The anon thrusted his hips forward from the faint sensation of Kumin's lips curling around the tip of his clothed erection. His hands resumed exploring the area under the sleeping girl's skirt, kneading into the puffiness of her panty-covered butt and her smooth pussy.
>>
>>7664656
You're losing to a guy that's such a little girl, he has to leave condescending messages to people before he blocks them, and leaves the server.
>>
>>7664659
Thaaaaank you. Someone who understands who the true best solo player in ERP Online is. That's yours truly, by the way.

>>7664664
Which one? The coffee drinker? ....man, I gotta learn how to be a big dick g like he is then. I'm not joining his guild though. Guilds are bad. Do not join guilds. Guilds will die on you and leave you emotionally scarred to the point where you'll be unable to function and form regular relationships with other people.

>>7664667
Why do you look like a Play Dough abomination wearing a cheap suit from Men's Warehouse!? Yeah, doesn't feel good when it gets countered, doesn't it?

>>7664668
(Real talk, I'm not surprised Lucas is winning. Throughout all my months in the Discord he was consistently one of the most well liked guys on that server. I'm happy for him honestly.)

>>7664687
Don't listen to this guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that ROCKS.
>>
File: para9.jpg (232KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
para9.jpg
232KB, 584x800px
>>7664651
It's a nice place to be for me, even if all the other typefuckers gotta hit the sack earlier.
>>7664645
I beg pardon?
>She wasn't adverse to the idea, but the princess didn't consider herself a whore at any measure. She decided to test his mettle and took a hard grip of his cock, giving him a fierce and commanding look even as she was knelt before him.
And what makes you think to please me citizen? Why should I entertain the thoughts of someone like you? You are aware this is your princess you're speaking to.
>>
>>7664688
>At his constant thrusts, her mouth ended up inevitably opening more, allowing more of his hard on to fit inside. As he freely has his fun with her soft behind, his bulge continues bumping inside her mouth, leaving a wet patch of saliva on his fabric
>>
>>7664703
A-ahh, yes...I am aware.
>His voice became hoarse as his pulse throbbed in her hand, his back arching as he tried to keep his hips from thrusting against her palm. He had to take deep breaths to calm himself, keeping his lips hanging open as his head flared up from her grip.
I...just thought you might...that I could help relieve your, ah, feminine needs.
>>
>>7664733
>And soon the anon would reach such a point of lust that demanded him to undo his pants and allow his girthy, firm cock to fall out and onto Kumin's sleeping face. Shifing his hips for a few seconds, he let the fat tip pop into her agape lips... before shoving the rest of the hard length in with a thrust. He moaned out loud, the warmth and wetness of her mouth making his hands clench on her yummy marshmallow ass.
Nnngahh, f-fuck yes...
>>
___ is the worst! I hate 'em!
>>
>>7664635
>There's also the fact that that he's one of those teens that tries to act super serious, and no fun allowed at all times, to compensate for his being a kid
Explain
>>
File: para43.jpg (183KB, 1024x1396px) Image search: [Google]
para43.jpg
183KB, 1024x1396px
>>7664737
You thought?
>Parasoul didn't let up a second with her commanding grip on his cock or that stern look on her face. She immediately stood on her feet with elegant posture, her back straight and her broad chest sticking out before him. She looks down to his eyes through that flowing crimson hair, pulling him closer painlessly but strong by the tight grip on his shaft.
Thoughts and minds are cute but don't build an empire boy, nor do they pleasure a woman of royalty. Now are you going to look me in the eyes and tell me you CAN fuck your princess until she begs for more or are you going to waste my time?
>>
>>7664696
Give me your thoughts on Mecha next Jiro
>>
>>7664703
How much longer you think you're on?
>>
File: index_06_1.jpg (461KB, 1110x865px) Image search: [Google]
index_06_1.jpg
461KB, 1110x865px
>>7664795
>Her lips provide no resistance at all as his huge member was shoved inside, her peaceful expression still remaining unperturbed. Her sleep reflexes occasionally cause her tongue to move around his cock, accidentally giving it some gentle licks
>>
File: 5e0d93ec4098fc5191fbc571f4b1b50f.jpg (194KB, 1091x1108px) Image search: [Google]
5e0d93ec4098fc5191fbc571f4b1b50f.jpg
194KB, 1091x1108px
>>7664819
(Mecha's like my aniki at this point. No homo. Maybe one day I'll pull mad ava pussy and have a harem like he does.)
>>
>>7664814
>He had to wince as Parasoul pulled him toward her, but not from any sort of pain. It was the ache that ran through his erection, pounding harder than it ever had, weeping, practically, a waterfall over her fingers. If it wasn't for the fact that they wrapped over his shaft, his dick would be smacking his stomach with every beat of his heart. It didn't really matter what he had meant with the 'thoughts' and 'coulds', did it. He swallowed, and took a deep breath, then met her eyes.
I can. I...I can fuck my princess, but not until she begs for more. I'll fuck my princess until she's satisfied and her cream covers my cock.
>At least he sounded sure of himself.
>>
>>7664836
>And with each lick that his sensitive meat felt the anon loudly shuddered. His thrusts became more powerful, his balls slapping loud against her chin with each time his cock hit the back of her throat. Meanwhile his fingers managed to slide past the thin layer of her panties to prod at her hidden, puffy muffin.
Aaaaah... F-Fuck, Kumin....
>>
File: para7.jpg (1MB, 1000x1327px) Image search: [Google]
para7.jpg
1MB, 1000x1327px
>>7664835
(I'll take one more, who you have in mind?)
>>7664849
Is that so?
>Parasoul watched as the young man struggled before her presence, barely managing to keep composure as his precum drooled over her fingers. She gained a confident smug as he tried to boast himself under his own breath. Her hand still on his cock, she pushes open a bedroom door and leads them in. Once inside she releases her grip and simply stands before him at the foot of a luxurious bed, keeping her arms out to invite him and caress her curvaceous form.
Then why are my clothes still on?~
>>
>>7664877
At this moment I'm feeling maybe either Katsuragi teasing a guy about his dick/feeling at it like she does her friends' boobs or some mommydom with Wicke, whichever you might be feeling more at the moment.
>>
>>7664859
(>puffy muffin)
(That's both hilarious and stupidly cute. I'm stealing that.)

>He seemed to have completely forgotten he had to be careful to not wake her up, but luckily for him, Kumin continued sleeping like a rock, even with his intense thrusts. With his cock pushing in and out of her soft lips, reaching as far as down her throat, and the way his fingers freely had their fun down there, it was just unbelievable she couldn't wake up
>>
give me your tsun avas
>>
>>7664902
(Like always super indifferent to either, both sound like a fun time. How about doing a 0-4,5-9 roll on your next post to decide, you can set heads and tails. Who do you want to start?)
>>
>>7664877
>It was the tacit approval he'd waited for. He walked toward Parasoul, his cock bouncing independently from his steps, and reached down, taking the hem of her clothes and lifting it. Once her midriff was exposed, he stepped in to let his meat throb between them, and guided her arms up before tossing the sweater-dress away. There was a split-second between that motion, and his lips meeting hers, with his body weight guiding her down to the bed. He took her panties between his fingers, by the band, and began to pull them down as he let his lips melt against hers. Her skin, warm against his dick, quickly became slick with his leak as he exposed her sex, and guided his fingers between her lips to brush over her entrance and clit.
>>
>>7664920
(Thanks, I was holding back on using it. Unfortunately I gotta move away from my computer now. If you're really not comfy with exchanging discord details, I could provide mine)
>>
File: Asuka Box.png (220KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Box.png
220KB, 400x375px
>>7664921
>acts like a bitch but doesn't mean it
>>
>>7664935
A'ight, 0-4 is Katsu-nee, and 5-9 is Mommy Wicky
If you could start I'd be appreciative, I haven't RP'd on anon in thread in a long time and I feel a little rusty.
>>
>>7664941
Please no, let's just continue next time. I'm always here, don't worry.
>>
>>7664962
(Fair enough. See you around, Cute-min!)
>>
File: DELET THIS!.png (841KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS!.png
841KB, 1000x749px
>>7664948
>>
File: para15.jpg (345KB, 531x809px) Image search: [Google]
para15.jpg
345KB, 531x809px
>>7664938
>Parasoul didn't move a muscle until she was guided by his actions, each strip of her closing met with a sultry, reassuring smile by the lustful redhead. It wasn't long at all until she found herself pressed onto the soft cushions under his weight, locking lips with him and kissing him back passionately with her pursed lips. She felt her panties slide clean off her crotch, replaced with the warm stimulation of his drooling cock head teasing her moistening slit. Her breaths grew heavier, her ample chest pressing into him as he grew bold enough to act. She didn't do anything more but lean over to the side of his head, her warm breath hitting his ear in a whisper.
Make your princess feel like a woman~
>>
>>7665005
(So, I'm a fucking master of shitty timing for starting things. Mind if we pick this somewhat generic setup up again at some point, or will I need to reintroduce some build-up the next time we catch each other? Either is fine, you're fun to play with.)
>>
>>7664955
Subject #0178! Subject #0178! You're up for your scheduled experiment! Please don't leave your attendant staff waiting.
>Wicke calls out from the door of the waiting room of her facility. She keeps her warm, gentle smile on her face as her eyes dart around the rather empty room for her next subject. Her curves were on full display on her usual work attire, her pink sweater and white leathers hugging her plump figure snug.
>>
File: para51.png (406KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
para51.png
406KB, 848x942px
>>7665025
(It's all good man, feel free to hit me up again with whatever you like. If you wanna continue later or just start up again hit me up when I'm around, just have a good night to ya. Have some booty on the way out.)
>>
>>7665054
(Just starting my day. If you're still here in a few hours I'll take you up on that. Thanks for the booty, and peace.)
>>
Any qt trap avas around?
>>
>>7665035
>The young man appeared before her in a flash. In his effort to not seem too eager to get on with things, he'd done only the opposite, forgetting himself in his rush to be prompt for the motherly woman. Once the brown haired young male was before her, he snapped something of a salute, an awkward smile on his face. He clearly had no idea how to properly approach the situation, but he was nonetheless eager to be in the presence of the curvaceous woman.
Ah, I'm here.
>He said simply enough, a hint of breathlessness in his voice, breathing which became a tad more labored as he took in her figure with his wandering eyes.
>>
>>7665076
>Wicke saw the young man dart right to her feet with a bright face and a rigid salute like a soldier. She simply grew a wide grin and giggled at the sight of him, reaching out to give his hair a playful tussle before then taking his saluting hand in hers.
This isn't a ranger academy young man, you can relax and act as comfortable as you normally do. In fact being comfortable is usually quite helpful in my line of expertise!
>Wicke lightly chats up the lad as she walks him down the halls of her pokemon facility, keeping him right behind her. Her walk has a noticeable sway to her wide hips, her full figure with a light bounce in each step until she made her way to a door.
You did give your full consent to the facility for your physical participation? You won't be harmed but we must be safe!
>>
File: tumblr_o2d0kiptR41sd1xkuo1_1280.png (159KB, 754x837px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2d0kiptR41sd1xkuo1_1280.png
159KB, 754x837px
come on thread, do something!
>>
>>7665127

>rapes your mouth.
>>
Is Miyafuji still here?
>>
File: anger.png (70KB, 511x513px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
70KB, 511x513px
>>7665141
N-Not that!!
>>
>>7665119
>His eyes couldn't help but watch the soft wobble of her breasts as she fussed with his hair, which made his cheek flush a little bit more. Slowly his hand rested down to his side after she clarified just the sort of organization he was in; the male so eager to impress that he'd forgotten himself for a moment.
A-ahaha, yes, of course ma'am. I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous...
>With that, he follows her. His eyes of course remain locked on her hips as they sway to and fro, how the fabric hugs the width of them. The lightest hint of fabric lines - her panties. He gulps audibly at some point, hoping she doesn't hear him.
Of course, ah, yeah. Full consent, ma'am. I've no problem with whatever might be required or asked of me...
>>
>>7665165

>rapes you in the butt next.
>>
File: 315ce6bebf14d6bf0a498e8c3d030b0b.png (615KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
315ce6bebf14d6bf0a498e8c3d030b0b.png
615KB, 840x1200px
>>7665175
>Wicke's eyes lit up a bit at hearing that full ok from him, that motherly smile still on her face as she opened the door wide and led them both in.
Wonderful! I can't wait to get started with such a healthy looking young man!
>As he makes his way into the room it's furnishings become rather apparent, a very comfortable but plain looking bed and counters with a plethora of masturbatory aids were all over the place.
As our pokemon breeding efforts took off, we found studying arousal patterns has help our research! And not just from pokemon. Just tell miss Wicke what will get you at your peak arousal and she'll use anything in this room to satisfy that. Don't be shy!
>Wicke says as she sits you on the bed with her, her plump rear taking a firm seat and sinking in on the bed. She leans into you to speak a bit softer, her ample chest and plump lips just inches from your touch.
And if you promise not to tell, I do mean anything~
>>
File: mad.png (177KB, 756x1276px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
177KB, 756x1276px
>>7665207
N-Not that, either! Y-You don't even have dubs, trips, or any kind of a get!
S-Stop it!!
>>
>>7665258

>guess what? Rapes the gem pussy.
>>
File: crying.png (215KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
215KB, 1280x1280px
>>7665270
>sobs
>>
>>7665241
>Her motherly charm and cheer does its work, and though he was for a time nervous, he quickly begins to relax, and he even strides into the room behind her without confidence befitting a man much older than he... that is, until he sees the breadth of lewdness that awaits him within. Like a Queen she moves her thick legs and wide hips towards a bed and takes a heavy seat, the mattress sinking a little as she explains herself and the meaning of everything.
>It made some kind of sense.... kind of. His mind really wasn't in the right place now to take in the logistics of it, and he instead focused entirely on her as he was now aware the door had closed behind them, and the only sound he heard for a moment was rhythmic thumping of his chest and his own heavy breathing.
... I-I promise, ma'am. Of course, ah...
>He takes a step forward, the motion somewhat difficult thanks to the tent forming in his pants.
... c-could you show me your bra...?
>The young man had an affectation towards woman's underwear apparently.
>>
>>7665280

>cums inside, gets you pregnant
>>
File: tumblr_o3aui9EbIU1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (118KB, 609x702px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3aui9EbIU1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
118KB, 609x702px
>>7665326
>Fucking dies I guess
>>
File: d699d98a03c2fedc2b52b88641a692a0.png (659KB, 1280x979px) Image search: [Google]
d699d98a03c2fedc2b52b88641a692a0.png
659KB, 1280x979px
>>7665309
>The moment she saw his flustered face and hear his shortness of breath she knew all too well just what kind of boy he was. Out of the corner of her eye she could see his rising bulge, taking notice of his hungry eyes looking up and down the ample curves of her body. She simply kept that warm smile on her face with every word he spoke, keeping her docile, maternal nature up as best she could seeing it arouse him so. Wordlessly she puts her arms down to grab her pink sweater from the bottom and slowly slide it up. It glides over the soft flesh of her body, fabric straining against her huge, heavy breasts until they bounce free with a generous swing. She simply looks him in the eyes with only her bra on her upper body, looking into his eyes and pushing her arms together to flaunt that vast cleavage in a black lace bra.
I always wear a little something special for the boys just in case~
>>
>>7665350
>He can feel his heart drop to his stomach as her mounds are revealed with a heavy, generous bounce. As his cock hardens, so too does his mouth begin to salivate, so much so he has to once more gulp audibly. Another unsteady step forward is taken, eyes locked on the massive mounds trapped by black lace.
>His body reacts before his mind can, and his hands find the sides of the heavy mounds, squeezing them together through the lace, watching even more cleavage created from such a motion. Another audibly gulp follows as he manages to tear his eyes away from her breasts to look into her eyes with a haze over his own.
... can I see your panties, too?
>>
File: b49.jpg (1MB, 1003x1653px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
1MB, 1003x1653px
>>7665387
>Wicke watches him with a bit of pride growing in herself, aways satisfied to find so many younger men entralled by her generous curves. Her smile stays gentle and inviting as the horny boy drools over her large breasts in that sensual black bra, begging to see her in the full set. She obliges his wishes again and reaches back to unzip her white uniform, letting it slide off those broad hips and kicking it off her legs. She sits before him in her black lingerie, striking a coy pose for his viewing pleasure while taking a single hand to run the aching bulge on his pants.
Now we can't collect a sample if you're all pent up in there can we?
>>
Have you worshiped your goddess today?
>>
>>7665442
Not yet
>>
>>7665442
What's the best way to pay tribute to the goddess Aqua?
>>
>>7665442
If Hestia was here then I would have.
>>
>>7665460
Breastia is bestia
>>
File: IMG_5945.png (41KB, 137x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5945.png
41KB, 137x137px
>>7665442
>Aqua
>>
File: 1151.jpg (1004KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
1004KB, 950x1200px
>>7665460
Today is Hestia sunday! But not right at this moment.
>>
>>7665435
>As she undresses herself mostly completely, her form perfection to him in just that matching pair of black lace, he nods dumbly to her question, even as his hands continue to gingerly massage of fat breasts. His mind is gone now, replaced with lust and need, and hesitantly a hand leaves her chest, the mound hanging a bit more heavily now without the support of a hand, to undo his pants.
>In short order the young male's cock is freed, the length bouncing heavily following its freedom. He lets out a needy pant, his voice strained from his arousal.
I-I'm not sure what to do, mom-
>His cheeks flush a bright red as he catches himself, realizing what he was about to call her. He mewls in embarrassment, and in that moment the hand at her breast squeezes a side a bit roughly, as if manhandling her might lessen the momentary shame.
>>
>>7665495
I must give this heavenly body the praise it deserves tomorrow, now go ahead and rest in whatever position is comfortable!
>>
>>7665498
>mom
>mewling
Couldn't get gayer 'n this.
>>
>>7665514
(Just playing to type duder, thanks for reading along.)
>>
File: Hestia sleeping best posture.png (702KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia sleeping best posture.png
702KB, 800x643px
>>7665501
Okay!
>ZzZzzZzzzzz
>>
>>7665514
Yeah, he could be an anon not getting any heckling on the sidelines.
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (13).jpg (109KB, 965x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (13).jpg
109KB, 965x571px
GUNDAM VIDAR HYPE BOYS
Fuck Lupin for ever saying Iron Blooded Orphans was shit.
>>
File: a79877d92cabae1b0d44c869b12f14f6.jpg (155KB, 1000x1402px) Image search: [Google]
a79877d92cabae1b0d44c869b12f14f6.jpg
155KB, 1000x1402px
>>7665498
>Wicke remains completely submissive to every whim of the eager young man, her huge, warm soft bosom nothing but a toy for his hands. They knead and squeeze away at her massive mounds, wicke pulling back her shoulders and relaxing as he helps himself to them while freeing his aching cock from it's confines. She watches the young man shrink up at that slip of the tongue, blush and pity grope her in shame. Wicke does exactly the opposite, her eyes lowering and looking to him with an intense and knowing look, her mouth in a coy smirk. She doesn't flinch to his hard groping at all, even taking his other hand with one of hers and putting it right back onto her untended breast. She guides his hand along her supple tit, massaging it and kneading it with her skilled touch.
You just come out of that scared little shell and let momma take care of whatever this little boy wants~
>She says as she sneaks a masturbatory aid from off the counter and slides it right onto his cock. It hugs his dick in a warm, tight grip, ready to pump him for his seed as he plays with her gigantic bosom.
Now why don't you stop holding back and do exactly to momma what. you. want.~
>>
Hey, could you take your retard back?
>t. The entirety of HG
>>
>>7665537
But it is.
>>
>>7665571
>agreeing with lupin's views
>>
>>7665517
>shoves tongue down your throat
>>
>>7665514
Well he could be one of those anon faggots shitting on people and not contributing anything.
>>
>>7665537
Still haven't caught up since S1. I ain't ever making it.

>>7665570
If they aren't here already, then chances are they don't wanna be.
>>
>>7665584
>Implying I don't contribute
Yeah okay bud kys already
>>
>>7665584
>flicks your cock with the tip of my tongue
>>
>>7665591
>Le "hur dur don't you know I'm the secret king of /erp/ you pleb" meme when you get called out
Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>7665601
>Pumps your butt
>>
File: IMG_1166.png (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1166.png
63KB, 625x626px
>>7665591
>I'm actually an expert merely pretending to be a whiny shitter
>>
>>7665582
(<3)

>>7665566
>Once more, before the male could fall in on his own uncertainty, the mature older woman puts him at ease almost immediately. Soft warmth fill his other hand again, and the gentle smile on her face melts away all worries. He's motionless for a moment, then exhales heavily, his worried expression becoming a grin, though a grin that falters briefly as she slips an aid onto his length, the warm tightness bringing all his actions to a momentary stop before they resume once again, doubly so.
Haaah... I want to, ngh, I want to put it between these huge things...
>He panted out, his voice finally sure itself, confident. His groping is noticably more eager and rough now, his hands mashing her breasts together, then spreading them apart before pushing them back together. All this jostling as worked them out of her bra a little bit by now, enough so that hints of her nipples can be seen by his hungry eyes.
>>
>>7665590
S-seriously senpai it's kind of sad
They're just flopping in an extremely retarded manner and not achieving much except small annoyance
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (41).jpg (98KB, 571x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (41).jpg
98KB, 571x762px
>>7665571
>

>>7665590
Dude you gotta get on that. Tonight's episode was l i t
>>
>>7665601
>>7665609
>Immediately going down the meme route
I'm not saying I'm king of erp. I'm saying he's a faggot. Not much else to do. Real faggot hours are real shitpost hours.
>>
Why aren't you guys erping?
>>
>>7665617
I took a look over yonder.
That Asahina, yeah? Don't recognize that brand of downs syndrome so I don't know if she's from here.

>>7665622
There's no choice. Guess I gotta play maximum catch up sooner rather than later.
>>
File: 1484165063032.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484165063032.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>7665643
>>
>>7665635
Dude's about to fuck Wicke's tits while you're just whining at the ass end of morning hours.
One of you's gay but i'm not sure it's him.
>>
File: 2083c75acd0d4761c23fe9d4fede5cdd.jpg (237KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2083c75acd0d4761c23fe9d4fede5cdd.jpg
237KB, 900x1200px
>>7665614
Didn't I say all you had to do was ask?
>Wicke takes the masturbatory aid off his cock right away, pulling off just the tip of the device to catch his semen on the head. She promptly pushes him on his back with a hard shove, forcing his hands off her breasts as they bounce slightly from the action. In one swift and skilled motion she plops her humongous, heavy breasts right on his lap, sheathing his drooling dick completely between her cleavage. She takes the cap and places it on the head of his cock to catch his sperm and then takes her breasts in either hand and squeezes them together tightly, completely smothering his cock in the soft folds of her flesh. She slowly pumps away at the entombed length, doing her best to bring him to bursting.
How's this little guy?
>>
>>7665622
Hideki Kamiya, why don't your games have piss physics?
>>
>>7665643
I wanted to erp with that Aqua, but it was just a tease in the end. Sad!
>>
File: IMG_5881.jpg (137KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5881.jpg
137KB, 894x894px
>>7665643
Tired~
>falls flat on face
>>
>>7665635
>A guy using /erp/ for erotic role play vs. The faggot in dead as fuck hours bitching about how important their taste is to everyone else
>I'm not in charge, I just want everyone to blindly listen to me
Yep, you're the winner here familiam no question.
>>
File: Hestia sleepy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia sleepy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7665643
>Sleepy Hestia noises
>>
File: C4drcRPWEAI2vVm.jpg (61KB, 886x627px) Image search: [Google]
C4drcRPWEAI2vVm.jpg
61KB, 886x627px
Make ERP gay again.
>>
>>7665673
>putting this much effort in response to a shitpost
Stop white knighting and go so suck his dick already
Jeasus you already seem to want to do it enough
>>
>>7665655
>He watches his length simply vanish in her cleavage as the warm mass surrounds his length entirely. With her bra still on, there's quite a bit of pressure put around him, and once her hands begin to work at her mounds, working her breasts up and down his length, he starts to pant. He's already close, all the touching, the teasing, he has little left in him but he holds on just a little more, just to relish in this feeling and the sight of her massive melons wobbling around his most sensitive place.
I-I'll remember for next time, mom...
>Though he'd meant to use 'ma'am', it came too naturally to say otherwise, and this time he didn't shrink in embarrassment from saying such a thing.
It feels... hah... really good...
>He breaths out, his voice dripping with the satisfaction and ecstasy her breasts were giving him, his hips starting to move a little against the wobbling mounds as he did so.
>>
>>7665683
>Sneaks his hands under her covers to take a firm squeeze of those big tits while she sleeps
>>
File: make america great again3.png (469KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
make america great again3.png
469KB, 600x587px
>>7665688
>>
File: 1437753513511.jpg (55KB, 498x702px) Image search: [Google]
1437753513511.jpg
55KB, 498x702px
>>
You guys wanna fuck my wife?
>>
File: C4JRYvdWAAMu5jx.jpg (70KB, 532x745px) Image search: [Google]
C4JRYvdWAAMu5jx.jpg
70KB, 532x745px
>>7665718
is she a dude?
>>
>>7665729
Yes
>>
File: Hotaru (male).jpg (82KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru (male).jpg
82KB, 700x900px
>>7665730
a cute dude?
>>
>>7665735
DLETE THIS
>>
File: 3ab2a9dc749e19847b61c7793e01e67c.jpg (397KB, 945x1340px) Image search: [Google]
3ab2a9dc749e19847b61c7793e01e67c.jpg
397KB, 945x1340px
>>7665700
Oh my~ Such an eager boy we are!
>Wicke continues to play to his weaknesses, her tone soft and motherly but with sultry undertones. She could see it in his eyes and in the short, jerking motions of his body and hips that he was edging himself in the bliss of the moment. Proud of her ability to bring a man to his peak she doesn't hold anything back, her grip tightening around his shaft to completely choke it in soft, warm flesh. She takes a furious and rapid pace with her bosom, pumping it up and down on his lap as it glides on his stained shaft. The cap on his cock head to collect every drop of his seed remained tight and ready, feeling almost like nothing at all as he dribbled out. She looks him dead in the eyes as she works his cock raw with all she has, cooing out in a teasing voice.
Make momma proud~
>>
File: 2aa.jpg (49KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
2aa.jpg
49KB, 600x833px
>>7665735
>>
Stop lurking.
>>
>>7665752
>As his 'mother' urges him to the finish line, he has little recourse but to let go at last. His hands free with nothing to do, they flail for a moment before simply resting against her head, and her shoulder, giving her gentle touches there as his hips move against her rapidly moving breasts. His eyes meet hers, her gaze intense, but also loving and motherly, and he finally loses himself.
>His length pulses between her tits, her smooth, silk skin maybe able to feel the throb as he starts to cum, filling that little cap up with his young seed, with every little extra jerk and motion of the wobbling mounds sending a shiver through his erect length, depositing more of the hot goo into it.
Nnnn... momma...!
>>
File: hiding.jpg (555KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
hiding.jpg
555KB, 800x797px
>>7665758
No.
>>
>>7665758
mek me
>>
File: 1486847241698.png (858KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
1486847241698.png
858KB, 800x920px
Snuff enthusiasts pls respond
>>
>>7665811
What the fuck
>>
>>7665811
>>7653766

>>7653766

>>7653766
>>
File: 96029748a6a9544ae30a867348a69d30.jpg (504KB, 1107x1318px) Image search: [Google]
96029748a6a9544ae30a867348a69d30.jpg
504KB, 1107x1318px
>>7665784
>Wicke beams with a sense of accomplishment as another sample from a healthy young man was wrung out again with her charms. She keeps her cleavage tight and steady as he bucks out in climax, the container filling up with a thick and generous amount of his seed. She keeps him milked and cradled until she could feel him spend his all, pulling her heavy breasts off him and pulling off the container as he limps back into place. She slides over to the side of the bed and begins to put her clothing back on, business as usual as she lets him catch his breath.
Thank you for supporting our research, your behavior and sample are valuable to our efforts.
>Wicke fully clothes herself, but leans back into him and plants a soft kiss on his forehead, giving her sweater puppies a playful shake and a light wink.
And momma's always here for round 2 if you'd be glad to volunteer again young man.
>Hoping her charms made another regular out of him she gets up and heads to the door. She looks back with her warms smile and another flirty wink before closing the door, leaving him to relax and exit to his comfort.
(Hope you enjoyed anon, have a good night to ya)
>>
>>7665827
(It was lovely, thank you. Been wanting to play with you proper since you started ava-ing. I'll be visiting when I can for sure. Have a good morning.)
>>
File: r-ttt3uhdm.jpg (351KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
r-ttt3uhdm.jpg
351KB, 1122x1600px
Can someone use my body?
>>
>>7665874
If you are now I'd totally use your body
>>
>>7665758
>(just rolled me a Tacoman in FE Heroes

I knew my gacha luck was going to turn around sooner or later)
>>
File: 9269524138aed37cc5899e1b9ceb64f0.jpg (355KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9269524138aed37cc5899e1b9ceb64f0.jpg
355KB, 800x1200px
>>7665850
(More than welcome, have one last wicke before I collapse)
>>
Can you guys start some erping. I'm new to this.
>>
Would anyone be interested in Reizei Mako?
>>
>>7665758
Easier said than done.
>>
Summoning a Tamamo!
>>
>>7665758
For honor.
>>
>>7666210
I'm playing that game too, wanna play? PC
>>
>>7666213
Sure, We can have some fun One v One.
>>
>>7666227
>Charges you offstage
>>
>>7666234
>Side steps then does the peace keeper guard break combo.
>>
Morning. Everyone enjoying their morning coffee with a splash of "milk"?
>>
File: 1486802373249.jpg (224KB, 1950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1486802373249.jpg
224KB, 1950x1300px
>>7666192
>>
post buttholes
I wanna fap
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,pok.jpg (92KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,pok.jpg
92KB, 800x1215px
>>7666315
>>
>>7666315
Boop
>>
> when you discover a fetish and then realize that very few would indulge in it
>>
>>7666340
what is it
>>
>>7666308
>Isn't sure which Tamamo answered the fox summons so he pets them all
All Tamamo's are best Tamamo's
>>
>>7666343
Netorare but the guy is stolen away instead of the girl
>>
>>7666351
>NTR
no thanks
>guy is stolen away instead of the girl
interdasting, but still NTR
>>
>>7666315
>>
>>7664357
KUUKO
>>
>>7666369
DIE HUMAN SCUM
>insert ass image
>>
>>7665811
>
>>7666376
>fucking dies
>>
Hestia?
>>
File: f3d19e13c4a12de9ac6c76c1dec0b158.jpg (254KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f3d19e13c4a12de9ac6c76c1dec0b158.jpg
254KB, 850x1280px
>>7666330
>Smacks the butte
Nice butt, nerd!
>>
>>7666455
>Jumps from the sudden Double Slap of her plump butt from the fire type
Hey! I'm not a nerd!
>>
File: nakani-chan ONEE-CHAN Mode.png (448KB, 588x840px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan ONEE-CHAN Mode.png
448KB, 588x840px
>>7666369
Hey kid....
>>
File: z077.jpg (90KB, 482x479px) Image search: [Google]
z077.jpg
90KB, 482x479px
>>7666533
hi
>>
File: 1368958532158.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1368958532158.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>7666546
>>
File: z083.png (256KB, 384x284px) Image search: [Google]
z083.png
256KB, 384x284px
>>7666575
ss
>>
>>7666582
>>7666575
>no MILF to /ss/ with
life is truly suffering
>>
File: daffyduck.jpg (117KB, 2812x1500px) Image search: [Google]
daffyduck.jpg
117KB, 2812x1500px
>>7666330
Can I climb into your asshole?
>>
>>7666600
Sorry. It's not duck season.
>>
File: plakaty_full_duffy_duck_3212.jpg (20KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
plakaty_full_duffy_duck_3212.jpg
20KB, 250x351px
>>7666615
You're implying I'm giving you a choice
>rape
>>
POST CARDS
>>
File: 483.png (480KB, 1194x669px) Image search: [Google]
483.png
480KB, 1194x669px
>>7666590
>>
File: Dick zone.jpg (1MB, 3584x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Dick zone.jpg
1MB, 3584x1792px
>>7666629
Work is boring. I could do a session if someone is interested.
>>
>>7666631
I'd love to do something, but I'm busy.
>>
File: list.png (3MB, 1597x3114px) Image search: [Google]
list.png
3MB, 1597x3114px
>>7666629
MMk
>>
File: tumblr_o6rt8bKLEl1tvx6qzo1_1280.png (217KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6rt8bKLEl1tvx6qzo1_1280.png
217KB, 1024x971px
SATAN GET
>>
>>7666658
SATAN GET
>>
File: 1459148574966.png (394KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
1459148574966.png
394KB, 1280x808px
>>7666658
>too early
nooooooooooooooooo
>>
File: head banging.gif (92KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
head banging.gif
92KB, 1280x1280px
>>7666673
>>7666672
>>7666658
you MOTHER FUCKER
>>7666666
>>
haha peridot so bad
>>
File: tumblr_ol5o13ZNmL1u1c0ixo1_1280.png (97KB, 806x788px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol5o13ZNmL1u1c0ixo1_1280.png
97KB, 806x788px
>>7666748
I-I'll just get the next satan get.
Y-Yeah...
>>
>>7666658
If I get dubs you ERP with me
>>
File: I don't even know.png (78KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
I don't even know.png
78KB, 300x281px
>>7666763
You again? Geez anon.
You know what, fine, if this post gets dubs I'll ERP with you.
>>
>>7666773
I'm going to die alone
>>
File: 1465238668596.gif (1MB, 1098x619px) Image search: [Google]
1465238668596.gif
1MB, 1098x619px
>>7666779
Good!
>>
File: Guts_slasher_smile_7502.jpg (107KB, 654x421px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_slasher_smile_7502.jpg
107KB, 654x421px
>>7666763
If I get dubs you ERP with me instead
>>
>>7666773
>>7666779
Rerolling for him
>>
If dubs, Peridot leaves forever
>>
File: we're done here.gif (2MB, 540x432px) Image search: [Google]
we're done here.gif
2MB, 540x432px
>>7666812
Stop rolling completely!
>>
File: 15.jpg (33KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
33KB, 540x350px
>>7666830
>>7666812
Rerolling
Don't ask me how it works if I get it

>>7666835
>you like rolling, so you like this
>>
File: guts12.jpg (100KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
guts12.jpg
100KB, 600x588px
>>7666806
GIVE ME DUBS
>>
File: what the fuck.png (134KB, 277x571px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
134KB, 277x571px
>>7666830
>implying your impotent digits can make me do anything.
>>7666845
>Likes this
>but also doesn't

if dubs then no more rolling
>>
If dubs Peridot must show IRL picture of their fat hairy ass
>>
CHECK
THIS
GET
>>
>>7666868
Hey I shave!
>>7666878
Nice get loser.
>>
dubs and I post dick.
>>
File: GutsCrying.png (345KB, 1014x1035px) Image search: [Google]
GutsCrying.png
345KB, 1014x1035px
tfw no qt dubsanon to ERP with
>>
What's wrong. Why don't you erp
>>
>>7666890
>Kissus the Nue
>>
>>7666899
>>7666900
WHAT THE FUCK, AND MY DUBS? WHERE?
>>
>>7666911
Right there anon. Right there.
>>
File: 1465252329400.png (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465252329400.png
112KB, 600x600px
>>7666900
>>7666899
GIMME MY GETS
>>
File: phantyghost.png (174KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
phantyghost.png
174KB, 500x542px
If doobs, you all ERP with me
>>
File: Cozy winter shit.jpg (614KB, 787x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Cozy winter shit.jpg
614KB, 787x1003px
I only ever get dubs when I start to complain about not getting them.
>>
>>7666934
Woo woo
>>
>>7666934
>ERP's with you anyways
>>
File: something for paul.png (100KB, 700x658px) Image search: [Google]
something for paul.png
100KB, 700x658px
DUBS OR I KILL SOMEONE
>>
if dubs ERP has to leave trash forever
>>
File: 161.png (468KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
161.png
468KB, 720x960px
(Anon If you are there I'm sorry, I was busy with something and I had to go but If you are there I'll have time this afternoon.)
>>
File: 1465269971165.png (417KB, 790x730px) Image search: [Google]
1465269971165.png
417KB, 790x730px
>>7666949
>kills self
>>
File: phantywoops.png (1MB, 1070x1190px) Image search: [Google]
phantywoops.png
1MB, 1070x1190px
>>7666941
WOO WOO. See, this anon gets it.

>>7666944
Aw, your so kind. That really gets my spirits up

>>7666949
>>7666975
Jokes on you, I'm already DEAD
>>
If dubs I post feet
>>
if dubs this becomes a thicc general
>>
>>7666934
34's also a very valid number for that!
>>
If trips. You all stop this nonsense
>>
>>7666983
>tfw Phanny will never give you a ghost blowjob while getting another blowjob
>>
File: JoeoJ2.png (159KB, 354x362px) Image search: [Google]
JoeoJ2.png
159KB, 354x362px
If Trips I am the best at erp
>>
File: 1465429558550.png (364KB, 782x793px) Image search: [Google]
1465429558550.png
364KB, 782x793px
>>7666983
Memes aside, cute ghost.
We'll bang later.
>>
>>7666969
I was the anon that passed out on you last time, someone else picked up after?
>>
File: 464.jpg (95KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
95KB, 850x850px
>>7667010
(That was yesterday? If It was yesterday I think it was you. What I'm saying is that I had to leave after my last post.)
>>
File: tumblr_o7z2rlrMu71u2eeulo1_1280.png (234KB, 1160x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7z2rlrMu71u2eeulo1_1280.png
234KB, 1160x1136px
>>7666999
nice trips

>>7667002
How are you suppose to bang a ghost?
>>
File: 44.jpg (28KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
28KB, 660x330px
>>7666934
Ghost blowjob wooooo
>>
File: Festive Mirai.jpg (80KB, 737x800px) Image search: [Google]
Festive Mirai.jpg
80KB, 737x800px
>>7667023
Have a seasonally unfitting Mirai
>>
File: 2e8a618b8df2146c.jpg (101KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
2e8a618b8df2146c.jpg
101KB, 640x800px
>>7667085
Woops, wrong image was attached
Don't mean to bully the host
>>
File: getfit.png (171KB, 660x1039px) Image search: [Google]
getfit.png
171KB, 660x1039px
>>7667084
Same way you're supposed to bang a rock.
With dedication and determination.
Now I had a bag of chips that tasted awful for some reason, and I'm fearing for my life.
>>
>>7667084
With a seance or a ouija board
>>
>>7667084
You don't, the ghost fucks you. And you have no idea what's going on until you cum
>>
File: thank you anon.jpg (10KB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
thank you anon.jpg
10KB, 240x144px
>>7667091
Thank you anon
>>
>>7667085
WOO

>>7667102
I've never banged a rock before but I've had a kidney stone. Does that count?

>>7667130
>>7667140
Too be honest, I prefer watching others fap, oh and exhibitionism
>>
>>7667203
>exhibitionism
You're a ghost, why aren't you naked all the time then? Giving anons glimpses when they think they see something.
Like a pair of tits or an ass hanging out of a wall or something
>>
File: monster.png (123KB, 630x679px) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
123KB, 630x679px
>>7667203
Wait, wait, humans or... ghosts, or whatever, they can make their OWN rocks...?
I... W-What?
>>
File: tumblr_nvk8vlGBcE1u2eeulo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvk8vlGBcE1u2eeulo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1486px
>>7667239
But anon, that would spoil the surprise! People would eventually get used to it if I decided to be nood all the time!

>>7667251
Don't be silly, not anymore. I'm dead! But if I were still alive then YES
>>
File: era 1.png (135KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
era 1.png
135KB, 690x1000px
>>7667306
Yeah, sure, whatever... you.
I have to go do some research, so be quiet.
>Peridot starts guggling her way through the internet to learn about human "kidney stone" making.
>>
>>7666890
reroll
>>
>>7667363
Fuck off.
Rolling for other people is bullshit.
>>
>>7667373
Reroll
>>
File: tumblr_nul7r41SG21u2eeulo1_1280.png (312KB, 1280x1038px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nul7r41SG21u2eeulo1_1280.png
312KB, 1280x1038px
>>7667336
boku no pico is a pretty good place to start for finding more about kidney stones, you should look it up
>>
File: you just had to go and say that.jpg (241KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
you just had to go and say that.jpg
241KB, 1536x2048px
>>7667388
Goddamnit it isn't fair to roll for people.
>>
File: lapis begone2.png (108KB, 645x787px) Image search: [Google]
lapis begone2.png
108KB, 645x787px
>>7667389
>Peridot is too focused on her own research to acknowledge you.
>>
File: Dick_Dastardly.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dick_Dastardly.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>7667388
>>
>>7667410
Dubs and you succ me
>>7667427
I like how your Dick curves
>>
File: tumblr_nx38ipyZY41u2eeulo2_1280.png (403KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx38ipyZY41u2eeulo2_1280.png
403KB, 1280x880px
>>7667420
ROCKS ARE LAME AND GAY, REEEEE
>>
File: ....png (101KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
....png
101KB, 650x720px
>>7667468
Huh, whah...?
You said something?
. . .
Whatever. I'm sure it's not important.
>keeps guggling
>>
File: C4TYkmxWcAEP0mh.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C4TYkmxWcAEP0mh.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
>>7667439
dubs and I give you a pint of nut milk.
>>
>>7667388
>>7667410
do it
>>
>>7667484
Dubs and I'll bully your dick with my boipusspuss
>>
File: so banal, just really banal.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
so banal, just really banal.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>7667501
No, it's fucking retarded to expect someone to do something because someone else gets dubs.
If I get dubs fine, but it's meant to be decided by my own damn post because otherwise it'd just be hours of people posting for each other.
>>
>>7667520
Reroll
>>
File: tumblr_oaylpi1xFs1u2eeulo1_1280.png (423KB, 1208x1720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaylpi1xFs1u2eeulo1_1280.png
423KB, 1208x1720px
>>7667477
HAH, made you reply!
Enjoy your rocks, I'm going to bread
>>
>>7667477
Why don't you stop focusing on those book and start focusing on a matter that is greater?
>>
>tfw there is hardly any yaoi here
>>
File: Flustered MomoSoul.jpg (10KB, 157x143px) Image search: [Google]
Flustered MomoSoul.jpg
10KB, 157x143px
>>7667568
I miss the fat assed trap, never got a session with em
(And they seemed pretty interested in doing one too)
>>
File: Croagunk-1.png (111KB, 309x346px) Image search: [Google]
Croagunk-1.png
111KB, 309x346px
>>7667598
I mean traps are great, but I prefer cute boy on boy action.
>>
>>7667598
>fat assed trap
Which one?
>>
File: 1485413590550.png (180KB, 745x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1485413590550.png
180KB, 745x1193px
>>7667679
>Fag enabler.jpg
>>
We need more futaposters
>>7665854
>>
>>7667691
Note to self.
Fat ass trap on fat ass trap.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2016-04-27-16h54m29s834.png (151KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2016-04-27-16h54m29s834.png
151KB, 480x360px
>>7666330
Nice to see u again bae
>>
How come there's no erp in this erp General?
>>
>>7667692
no we don't
>>
>>7667691
>Tfw he never came down my throat
Sad
>>
>>7667761
Succ a dong baby.
>>
>>7665643
Because it's like nine am dude
>>
File: I'll just succ myself.jpg (362KB, 1350x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I'll just succ myself.jpg
362KB, 1350x1200px
>>7667692

Futa is forever tainted by disgusting hyper garbage.

>>7667755
too much effort.
>>
>>7667793
Speaking as a pretty big futa fag you're right. I want a dick that looks like I might actually be able to fit my mouth around, not some two foot long monstrosity
>>
>>7667793
>>7667791
So this is just a chat room for you faggots? Ebin secret club?
>>
>>7667793
>>7667812
Except for Sponty
>>
>>7667857
Well Sponty is fine with getting fucked unlike most futa posters that want their cock to be getting attention 24/7.
>>
Morning thread
>>
File: )))))$23.jpg (400KB, 1280x1763px) Image search: [Google]
)))))$23.jpg
400KB, 1280x1763px
>>7667963
Good morning.
>>
File: Owain22.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Owain22.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>7667963
Morning.
>>
>>7667963
>B.Va
Best skin, the body suit shows off her cute frame
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>7667963
Morning
>>
>>7668017
B.Va truly is best skin

My go-to (until now bc I'm running palanquin atm)

Tfw i wanted junebug more but i kept rolling b.va and now i like it better
>>7668029
>>7668005
>>7667992
How are you f.am
>>
File: Owain13.png (898KB, 450x666px) Image search: [Google]
Owain13.png
898KB, 450x666px
>>7668056
(Had a wonderful night out yesterday and met some great people I can't wait to hang out with again.)
(How about you?)
>>
>>7668056
Junebug is also nice because the gold shine is, alluring for whatever reason.

Palanquin is cute as fuck too! The dress is perfect~
>>
File: ert}.jpg (115KB, 1191x671px) Image search: [Google]
ert}.jpg
115KB, 1191x671px
>>7668056
Very good like always. I'm going to cook breakfast soon.
>>
>>7668075
The harem extends into the IRL
>>
>>7668075
Just enacted more petty revenge on roommate

She woke me up three hours after i fell asleep with literal nonstop coughing just into the air- not trying to muffle it or anything- and let me tell you i'm mad
>>7668119
That's cool! Breakfast is good for you. No idea when i'm gonna eat today desu
>>7668079
Yea I still like Junebug, B.Va just grew on me more. Which is funny because i'm terrified of bees
>>7668079
Palanquin is also good, I pretty much called it as soon as speculation around the new year event began so it feels nice to be right

Give D.Va more cosmetics 2k17
>>
File: Owain2.jpg (140KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Owain2.jpg
140KB, 719x1111px
>>7668161
(Campus wide sickness around here, me and my roommate have both been kinda sick for a week.)
(How'd you get revenge?)
>>
>>7668119
I like your hat.
>>
File: c1b8eafa5b2c7423e2affe462887573d.jpg (658KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c1b8eafa5b2c7423e2affe462887573d.jpg
658KB, 960x1200px
>>7668433
I think it's lame
>>
File: hfgh.png (1MB, 809x1250px) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.png
1MB, 809x1250px
>>7668433
How about this one? It's slightly different but I think is better.

>>7668161
I always love a french toast for breakfast.
>>
>>7668161
>Which is funny because i'm terrified of bees

Jinx is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>7668505
PFFFTTT
Anon, tell me that you are not scared of bees
>>
>>7668495
>Anon is speechless for a moment, Mercy's so alluring in her outfit.
That's...um...quite the...
>Anon wipes his forehead with a towel.
Why the witch costume?
>Anon asks nervously.
>>
>>7668477
>hat envy
>>
>>7668521

Bees are harmless. Cute little fuzzballs.

Now wasps, fuck those things. Angry little bundles of hate.
>>
File: 8adf045d6b84a1344a66b99dc3cb8d03.jpg (565KB, 980x1100px) Image search: [Google]
8adf045d6b84a1344a66b99dc3cb8d03.jpg
565KB, 980x1100px
>>7668526
Her hat is DUMB. I bet it doesn't even help her magic.
>>
>>7668505
Bees are terrifying that has nothing to do with me being cute or not :<

>>7668213
:^)
>>7668495
Stoppp i'm starving
>>
>>7668521
Imagine Jinx be(e)ing chased around a garden by a little fluffy bumblebee.
>>
>>7668548
>be(e)ing
Pun again and I'll stop loving you
>>
>>7668541
I was only complimenting her hat as an excuse to talk to her.
>doesn't compliment your hat
>>
>>7668546
Don't worry, if the big scary bee bullies you, you can always run into daddy's arms.
>>
>>7668576
But no one compliments my hat!... I worked very hard on my hat...
>>
File: IMG_5152.png (1MB, 640x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5152.png
1MB, 640x885px
>>7668548
Everyone has weird phobias let me live

>>7668587
:( i didn't ask for this
>>
File: okhand.png (647KB, 718x604px) Image search: [Google]
okhand.png
647KB, 718x604px
>>7668546
(It's lit.)
>>
>>7668612
It's a pretty nice hat. Almost as pretty as the girl wearing it
>>
File: h.jpg (652KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
652KB, 1280x1810px
>>7668524
It fits me pretty good, huh? I can see it on your eyes, you love it. That's why I'm wearing it.

>>7668546
Then stop starving and go to the kitchen, cutie.
>>
>>7668635
SEE? That's all I want
THANK you anon. You're pretty too <3
>>
>>7668612
Really? It looks like you just found it in the trash. Like a little kid made it, and was so ashamed of his shoddy hatsmanship that he just chucked it in the bin. I thought you were wearing it ironically.
>Anon shakes his head disapprovingly
>>
>>7668623
It's okay daddy will protect you, now come in for a hug!
>>
>>7668645
>the anon blushes, not quite used to receiving compliments
y-you too
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (160KB, 427x686px) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
160KB, 427x686px
>>7668646
>Pulling the hat over her face she puffs out her cheeks
Stupid.. dumb anon.. bully..

>>7668667
See? Being pretty cute again!~
>>
>>7668641
I do love it, but I meant, why a witch specifically? You'd look great in so many costumes, vampire, schoolgirl, nurse, but you chose witch. What was it about the witch that appealed to you, that felt right?
>>
>>7668694
>>
File: IMG_5074.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
>>7668650
Stop bullying me
:(((((((
>>7668641
>implying i have a kitchen
:(
>>
>>7668705
That was fast.
>>
File: 0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg (774KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg
774KB, 1500x1062px
Told you thread would be deleted for being loli
>>
>>7668806
New
>I linked to a post not the thread
RIP
>>
>>7668802
and a new one already up
>>
File: v stronk drago.gif (2MB, 350x425px) Image search: [Google]
v stronk drago.gif
2MB, 350x425px
>>7668802
No, odds are you scared the OP into deleting the thread.
>>
>Tfw you make a new thread the second another thread is posted here

Time for the slow wait on deleting it.
>>
>>7668842
Sorry anon I feel bad now.
>>
>>7668854
Don't worry about it. Butt editions are always nice. Rather have one of those then another DMG worship thread.
>>
>>7668863
Yeah I just wanted to get in before someone made one that would cause shitposting. It's better to go for non offensive ones you never know what will trigger autists.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 169

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.