[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP: Lose yourself to dance edition Precum:>>7470942

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 454
Thread images: 192

File: 1467857226807.gif (234KB, 241x255px) Image search: [Google]
1467857226807.gif
234KB, 241x255px
ERP: Lose yourself to dance edition
Precum:>>7470942
>>
A real hero.
>>
>>7477676
A real human bean
>>
>>7477682
Well, yeah. I am. I don't get why people all mention this 'God' though. I'm from the Floating Keep.
>Rubi shrugs.
Either way.
>>
File: nakani-chan13.jpg (233KB, 724x1001px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan13.jpg
233KB, 724x1001px
>>7477486
Of course, of course~
>she didn't back up for a second however, holding her face to his so he could feel her breath on his lips. She was panting already~
>her hand traded the panties off to his, freeing themselves up so she could....
Of course you don't like guys, right? You just show off your ass in these clothes for fun, right~?
>....start to grope his backside, molesting him in blatant public now. One of her hands even tried to fish under his bottom to find his underwear
I wonder if you're wearing one panties under this too, hmm~?
>she was so shamelessly touching him in the open, and one or two people had even took notice now. She moved her lips to his ears and whispered to him
Hey, how about we move to a changing room, hmm~?

>>7477663
>her imagination was running wild picturing her dear nii. To think, he was masturbating right next to her, working his adorable cock
>what was he picturing, did he have any toys? How often did he jerk off? All sorts of questions flooded her mind, til she couldn't bear it any more
>she pulled the curtain to the side, trying to peek at him as she played with herself
>>
File: postcards.png (31KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
postcards.png
31KB, 415x415px
>>
File: Capture+_2017-01-16-23-35-15-1.png (225KB, 651x715px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-01-16-23-35-15-1.png
225KB, 651x715px
>>7477717
(wait shit I forgot an image)
>>
>>7477744
>He was working himself a bit more faster now, along with letting a few moans leave his mouth as the pleasure was increasing as well. Pressing against the back of the toilet, he looks to his side before noticing the peeking eye that was looking at the lewd show. He gulps and slowed down his stroking before licking his lips before talking.
S-sis...
>A Word managed to escape his lips, calling the attention of the other person in the room as he was stroking slowly and squeezing his tip so more precum comes out.
(My next answer might take a little more)
>>
>>7477717
>>7477753
>The anon studies the angel curiously, pondering as to whether or not she's real. He decides that it doesn't matter.

An angel without a god? Well whatever, either way I wouldn't expect a divine being to be in a place like this. It's a den of debauchery, degeneracy, depravity, self-indulgence...other synonyms. Did ya come down here for the same reasons as everyone else, or are you just lost?
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1280x960px
i fucking hate this stupid piece of shit cat
>>
What's going on in here?
>>
File: XxX.png (566KB, 759x1032px) Image search: [Google]
XxX.png
566KB, 759x1032px
>The tribunal was full, everyone was eagerly to see Mia Fey in action once again, the famous defense attorney. Soon she arrived walking slowly to her position, everyone was silent and the tension building up as a couple of guards guide anon to his seat. The prosecutor was being late, once again on the second day of the trail he wasnt there, perhaps he was getting ready like the last time. Mia Fey was getting more nervous every second that passed, to calm down she scoops up some papers in front of her, the court record. She carefully read them again looking at the pictures trying to see If there's anything wrong with them. The anon was accused by raping a little girl on the street, someone saw the anon taking the girl on her hands and took photos of it but nothing else. A drop of sweat was running down her forehead thinking that the girl was still accussing the anon of this, she was not to blame since she was blindfolded the whole time. She stood straight up to receive the prosecutor.
''It took you some time to get ready this time, you need to take your job seriously and be ready in time. Don't think that I'm going to let my client down, he's innocent!''
>Her eyes were locked on his rival, he was very conviced that anon was a rapist, that he should be in jail for lots of years or maybe his whole life, she wasn't going to let this happen at all cost. She truly believes the anon is innocent despite the evidence be so convincing. For one second she thought about the little chat she had with the anon just a moment ago, he was almost crying with the question she asked to him ''¿Did you really raped that girl?'' The image of the anon with teary eyes swearing he did nothing wrong was fueling her determination, he was innocent and she was going to prove it.
''The defense is ready, your honor''
>She said before looking at the anon with a smile ''I'm going to get you out of this'' she thought. And this is how the second day started...
(I felt inspired I just wanted to post
>>
someone put a dick down my throat
>>
>>7477860
>puts dick in your asshole
>>
File: Capture+_2017-01-22-14-56-48.png (332KB, 562x535px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-01-22-14-56-48.png
332KB, 562x535px
>>7477816
>Now she's confused. She hasn't gotten anything about being divine..
Uh.. Other than flight magic and stuff, I haven't actually found many differences between you humans and us angels. We're even mortal. Well, we live a lot longer, but still.
>>
>>7477860
>Shoves a dildo down your throat.
>>
>>7477837

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is parsee but u can
call me t3h y0kA1 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 1000 years old
(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 play 2hu w/ my girlfreind yuugi
(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite game!!! bcuz its
SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h y0kA1 oF d00m~*
>>
>>7477860
Open up.
>>
>>7477744
>Before she could even suggest the changing room he pushes her into one, locking it from behind, His face coated in red she spits out words a mile a minute.
I have to wear girls jeans because of my stupid big butt. The only kind of underwear I can wear with them are panties. Please don't make fun of me...
>He spits out in a whisper, shuttering as he explains his dark secret. It almost looks like he's on the verge of crying, his meek, shy personality melting before her
>>
>>7477872
NO
>>7477885
it has to be like real.
>>7477903
>Gets on his knees and opens his mouth
>>
>>7477894
This pleases my world.
>>
File: 1485827527032.png (87KB, 744x522px) Image search: [Google]
1485827527032.png
87KB, 744x522px
Who is the Anthony Burch of ERP?
>>
>>7477926
>thrusts vigorously
>cums
>>
>>7477935
Me.
>>
>>7477935
Lupin
>>
>>7477874
>Anon strokes his chin, brows furrowed as he takes in what the angel tells him.

Huh. I always thought angels would be a little bit more exceptional. Eh...no offence, of course.
>>
File: nakani-chan36.jpg (208KB, 1046x992px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan36.jpg
208KB, 1046x992px
>>7477815
>the two watched each other in stifled silence, as her mind raced. He saw her watching him, and still continued. Was he okay with this...?
>she stated at him breathlessly, before sliding the shower curtain openore, so that she could watch him openly
>slowly, she hoisted herself out of the water, and sat on the rim of the bathtub, partially facing him. Her legs came together at the knees, and then parted, to put her pussy on display for him. It wasn't fair if he was the only one giving her a show
>she licked a pair of fingers in front of her dear nii, before bringing them down between her legs and resuming pleasuring herself

>>7477904
>his rushed, stuttering confession was so adorable, she could tell she would have a lot of fun with him
Alright, alright, I believe you, don't worry~
>now that they had some privacy, she went back to grabbing his butt, giving him a few playful spanks
It's such a massive ass that I can believe it's trouble, don't worry~
>her hands tugged on the waist of his jeans, pulling them as if she wanted to strip him down
I wonder what kind of panties you have though, hmm? Something cute, sometimes fun? Something lacy and naughty~?
>>
>>7477926
>Places his cock on his tongue and pushes forward, just enough to prod at the back of his mouth
>>
>>7477959
>She doesn't seem too surprised by the response. Like she's a little used to it.
I get that a lot. We've also got special weapons. I can summon a bow.
>>
>>7477935
>you will never be as shitty as Anthony Burch
Mmm always makes me feel warm inside
>>
>>7477936
no homo
>>7477982
>Runs his tongue in slow circles over the shaft as he thrusts in, pushing is own mouth forward
>>
File: supercomf.png (65KB, 139x635px) Image search: [Google]
supercomf.png
65KB, 139x635px
Who /maxcomf/ server selection?
>>
>>7478024
Yeah bro no homo
>>
File: tumblr_niyy59RvD91tqs92so1_1280.jpg (913KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niyy59RvD91tqs92so1_1280.jpg
913KB, 1024x768px
>>7477967
I-it is a trouble.. the boys in the locker room always tease me- DON'T DO THAT
>His own thought was cut off as she pulled his pants down, slipping pass his wide ass she exposed his soft, black, lacy panties. The very same pair she showed him at first. A massive coincidence! His cock twitched in the soft lace of the panties, fully erect from the attention his butt got, his hands covered his face as his naturally long hair helped hide his embarrassment. His bottom jiggled and wobbled about as he was molested in that changing room
Th-this is bad.. very.. very bad..
>>
>>7478036
>Being in the erp discord
>Comfy
Pick one.
>>
File: 648.gif (34KB, 272x500px) Image search: [Google]
648.gif
34KB, 272x500px
>>7477851
''The prosecution is ready''
>Said the prosecutor in a sarcastic tone, almost devouring Mia with his eyes. One drop of sweat began to slide down her forehead again, those eyes had a malicious vibe on them, was he really going to try and inculpate an innocent person? She shakes her head a couple of times, ready to start the trial.
''The court is now in session for the trial of Anon. Yesterday it was clear that anon did carried the girl, he took her on his hands but the reasons are unknown. Today I suggest we cross-examinae the culprit''
>Did he really said culprit? this wasn't good, even the judge was thinking the anon was the culprit already. C'mon Mia don't let them get to you, he's innocent.
''That's what we need, we need details about what happened afterwads and why he did this action''
>Don't give up anon, I'm sure we can dig something from this hopeless situation, we can get out of the hole together! The prosecutor didn't had a problem with this and anon was called to get on the podium for a cross-examination.
''Tell us about what happened the day of the act, the day this photo was taken''
>The prosecutor uttered, getting ready to hit anon very hard with the evidence he was obviously hiding. Mia knew about this, it was against the rules but she didn't had any evidence to make her claims. The anon stood up in the podium, looking to both sides with a shyly face, these were not facets of a rapist
>>
>>7478024
>He grips his head tightly, holding it still as he pushed all the way forward until his cock slipped into his esophagus
>>
>>7477967
>His eyes widen a bit as she was getting more boldly and now she was pleasuring herself in front of him. This was better than any of his movies he was hiding from her. Gulping now he resumes his stroking once again, moaning a bit louder now and his attention all the time on her crotch as he jerks himself. His cock was wetting itself a bit by fault of the precum, and his length twitched a little, a sign that he was slowly getting closer to finish.
Ah..~. fuck sis..~
>>
>>7477935
Lupin or Paul
>>
>when you're a part of the discord but are barely in contact with anyone and when you are in contact with someone they're just asking about taking an ava
I'm depressed because of this
No one even wants to talk with me if it has nothing to do with my avas
>>
>>7478006
>Anon can't help but feel ashamed for blurting out something so obviously rude, so he decides to indulge in the angel.

Summoning weapons? That's pretty neat, to be honest. No human here is capable of that. Could you show me?
>>
>>7478061
Well, I was out buying some milk...
>>
>>7478098
>Rubi honestly isn't that offended by it. Truthfully, she has a suspicion that some angel in the past pulled a prank...
Oh, yeah. Sure!
>The angel closes her eyes and concentrates. A pink and gold longbow matching her outfit materializes in her hands.
>>
>>7478096
Anon, this is the circlejerk we've all been talking about. If you're not PetAnon, Deeg, Owain, Kobold, Midna, or Virra, you're not getting any attention anytime soon. Hell, not even KYOUKO gets any attention OOC. Your best choice is to go to either Mooty's or TND's server, they're pretty calm waters compared to the others.
>>
>>7478208
Can I honestly just say fuck Petanon
What an annoying, sycophantic little cunt
>>
File: nakani-chan57.jpg (143KB, 544x742px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan57.jpg
143KB, 544x742px
>>7478042
No no, don't worry~
You already had a pair like these, hmm? You naughty boy~
>she slipped next to him, one hand sliding under his panties and the other fondling his twitching bulge over the fabric
I wonder if the boys in the locker room ever saw you in these~
>she whispered temptations into his ear as she molested every sweet inch of him, her.mouth kissing his ear as she squeezed and played with his massive cheeks, and teased his cock
Just relax, and tell me more about the boys in the locker room, huh~? What do they do? Do they slap your butt? Steal your panties? I bet you've seen some of their cocks when they went to shower, haven't you, you naughty boy~?

>>7478093
>she reached over to turn off the faucet, so that the room would only carry the noises of their perversion
>her eyes were taking in everything, the way he sped up as he watched her, the way his cock glistened from the ore smeared all over it, his heaving chest....
>she started to plunge her fingers deeper inside herself, really losing herself in the blissful moment. She wanted to do so much with him, she wanted to see that cock erupt more than anything she could remember
>one of her hands ran over her plump breasts, before motioning for him to come over after, inviting him to touch her if he wished
>>
>>7478228
Mecha was the first to call it months ago when he mentioned him having a circlejerk in Lupin's server.
Dunno why it took so long for it to become public knowledge.
>>
>>7478187
>Anon's eyes light up as the longbow appears in her hands, a childlike grin spreading across his face.

Now that's magic! It looks so good too, it matches up with you really nicely.

>The anon takes a deep breath, his eyes tracing the bow and taking in every detail fully. His eyes then wander to angel's breasts, as is the usual for an anon in a place like this. He tears his eyes away and looks back up at the angel.

So uh, what brings you to a place like this? Was it morbid curiosity?
>>
you nigga jealous of petanon swag
>>
>>7478246
iirc
they have a strict no drama/discussion of the threads rule
>>
File: Princess 2.jpg (439KB, 849x815px) Image search: [Google]
Princess 2.jpg
439KB, 849x815px
>>7478232
>He was helpless. He couldn't run before his pants was around his ankles, even if he got them up and ran out in time his erection would be noticed but everyone. He accepted the feeling of her hand feeling up his plump, thick bottom, and his twitching needy cock. Looking around nervously he whispered, making sure no one could hear him
Th-they say I look girly.. and when I shower they say.. th-they'd make me a girl... And spank my butt.. O-offer to clean me all over.. I just ignore them... bu-but I saw one of them jerking off to my ass once in the shower...
>As he goes on his cock begins to leak. Clearly from the story he was telling and not the attention she was giving it. If he wanted to admit it or not he loved it
>>
>>7478266
Hey Kuroka
Go choke on a chode
>>
>>7478297
>>7478246
It's funny because in the few days Mecha was in that server he was doing his usual shit and Kuroka called him creepy and weird.
>>
>>7478232
>panting in pleasure, he looks at her motioning to get closer before nodding. He walked up and sat on the edge of the tub, next to the taller one before gulping and moving his hand downwards to search for something he saw in the vids. His fingers finally find her clit before he slowly and gently rubs it while leaning closer an press his cheek against one of her breasts. His other hand continued the job of pleasure the boy, stroking up and down his cock, mostly the tip pointing at her so she could saw him closer.
>>
>>7478319
Proof?
>>
>>7478345
This was month's ago, I don't keep random logs. I just find it funny.
>>
>>7478265
>The young angel then dissolves her bow, and it dissipates with a pink sparkle. She smiles at him, evidently liking the impressed feelings.
It's about the only magic I'm any good at. My sister is a lot better at that sort of thing.
>She follows his gaze with a knowing smile. She knows what the majority of people want.
A little bit of that, and maybe some lust.
>>
File: nakani-chan25.jpg (446KB, 1081x1674px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan25.jpg
446KB, 1081x1674px
>>7478327
>having her loving brother's hands on her like this felt better than any time she'd touched herself, easily
>the jolt it sent up her spine almost brought her to the edge right there, drawing one long moan out of her to show him how good she was feeling
>and after how good of a brother he was being, of course she had to return the favor, right?
>one of her hands snaked between them, wrapping her fingers around his as he stroked himself and manually taking over, moving his hand with hers to control his pace and squeeze him tighter
>since he was playing with her lips, she was free to use her other arm to hold his head to her chest, and for his forehead with some tender kisses
Does that feel good, nii-nii~? Let me know if I'm going too fast, okay?

>>7478291
How terrible, could you imagine that? All those strong boys holding you down in the shower...Surrounding you with their hard cocks....All of them running their hands allll over you to clean you up, before one of them shoves his rod in your face~?
>she was trying to feed him perverse fantasies, hoping to awaken something deep inside him. Her hands worked their way to his weaker spots, one sliding his panties aside to let his hard cock free for her to stroke him as he spoke, and the other prodding and rimming his asshole with a pair of fingers
>>
>>7478228
THANK YOU
That guy is pure cancer.
>>
Lemme smash
>>
>>7478467
(Anon from the bathroom here. It seems I'm running out fo time. Do you mind if we continue tomorrow? Do you have discord just in case? And I hope you are enjoying it as much I do)
>>
>>7478492
It's just cringy seeing him. But whatever, I'm not the erp police
>>
Pet Anon is the kindest person around. Please stop.
>>
>>7478228
He doesn't do anything actively caustic like Paul or peridot though, why do you hate him this much?
>>
File: 1386043870077.png (66KB, 855x922px) Image search: [Google]
1386043870077.png
66KB, 855x922px
>>7478523
OY GEVALT ANNUDAH SHOAH
DON'T MOCK THE CHOSEN HUGBOXERS

>>7478534
I don't 'hate' him. He just annoys me.
>>
>>7478523
It was pretty funny when he called Lupin a creep desu. But then there was that awkward silence in the lobby for a few minutes before people kinda ignored that whole situation.
>>
>>7478228
>that day he started shit in thread, tried to pet Sponty, and she told him to cut the shit
absolutely based
>>
File: tumblr_n8j1t1l8U21tqs92so1_1280.jpg (368KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8j1t1l8U21tqs92so1_1280.jpg
368KB, 1024x768px
>>7478467
>He squirmed about from the gay fantasies she tried to shove into his head. The slow inching to his tight, puckering back door was enough to force a drop of pre out of him. He was already on edge, his member bouncing about in excitement as she worked his sizable shaft. As he edged closer and closer to cuming he began to move his hips slightly. Almost pushing his bottom into her hands, encouraging her to grope his bottom
Wh-why.. would they.. would I... Ahh...
>>
File: 9491.jpg (658KB, 1283x1039px) Image search: [Google]
9491.jpg
658KB, 1283x1039px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_TIs5-7aTo

>>7478061
>>7478144
''Well I was out buying some milk... I saw the girl getting attacked, someone was hitting her.. I just... I wanted to help her, this was my doom. I rushed to help her get out of the problem, she was screaming, naked in front of the man.. the type of screams that don't let you sleep at night, I had to do something. I pushed the man with all the strength I got, I quickly took the girl on my hands and ran as fast as I could. I didn't looked back, there was no reason, the attacker didn't had a gun. The next thing I know is that I'm surrounded by police men, pointing at me with their guns.. I guess the photo was taken when I was running away from the attacker..''
>That was really what happened, anon? My god.. to think that you would get into a problem by simply going to buy some milk.. Don't worry anon, I'm here to help you!..
''You may start with the questions, Mia Fey''
>Hang on there anon, I'm going to prove you are innocent
''Can you please describe what type of clothes you were using at the moment of the encounter?''
>She uttered, trying to milk more information, trying to fish for something inside that he may missed out
''Uhh... I was using.. my puppy pajamas.. It was in the morning after all''
>Pajamas? She thought, looking at the photo in front of her inside the court record. Yes! that was it. She slams her desk with her heart's content
''Hold it there! You said you were wearing puppy pajmas but If you look closer to this photo... You were using casual clothing! This photo isn't yours! This must be the real attacker's pho..''
>She couldn't even finish when the prosecutor interrupted her
''That's nonsense! he was wearing casual photo, look at his haircut on the picture. Yes as you can see there's no way someone else would use a ridiculous hairstyle''
>Uhggg he was right, his hairstyle was pretty lame, I don't know If he paid for it or he said ''just fuck my shit up''
(character limit reee)
>>
>>7478462
Oh, so you're not some poor girl stricken with wanderlust who ended up in the wrong place? We get a quite a few of those.

>The anon stretches and lets his eyes fall back on her chest, an easy grin spreading across his face.

It's strange how many non-humans out there lust after our dicks. What is it about us that makes us so lucky?
>>
>>7478523
>>7478534
Kuroka and her drones on full damage control tonight
>>
>>7478581
Yeah, it's not like we're just tired of anonymous Ava bitching #9236390th or some shit and wish you can just not start another whining spree.
>>
File: 1484611339775.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1484611339775.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>7478552
Did that really happen

>>7478598
No one gives two shits what you're tired of away with you
>>
>>7478581
>drones
Thanks you, LTG, makes me giggle every time now.
>>
File: Lemme Smash.png (895KB, 1055x486px) Image search: [Google]
Lemme Smash.png
895KB, 1055x486px
>>7478499
>Ron hops atop a fallen log in protest
Faggot whut you tryin to pull in here, this my nest to smash bitches. Wait minute that u ben? Git beck here so I can kick ur ass!
>>
>>7478612
>Continues to force drama and deflect this fucking hard
Cute, how about PMing your hate circle jerk on discord or some shit and not forcing your autism here.
>>
>>7478684
Fucking this, I don't care about Ava drama just shut up and RP
>>
Fuck off Kuroka. Go felate your boyfriend in Final Fantasy slut
>>
>>7478612
>Implying people give a shit about (you) and your flavor of the month hate memes
Take it to a blog faggot, this isn't your complaint box.
>>
>>7478578
No, of course not! I like you humans a lot. You're all pretty cool! Plus you're all bigger than angel guys. I'm also kinda trying to find out if angels can get knocked up by humans.
>>
I just want my dick sucked.
>>
File: e1aacae2edee36dc59aedebc7c19740c.jpg (708KB, 912x1520px) Image search: [Google]
e1aacae2edee36dc59aedebc7c19740c.jpg
708KB, 912x1520px
>>7478758
I got some time.
>>
File: 1439372393145.jpg (37KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1439372393145.jpg
37KB, 400x307px
>>7478712
>>7478684
>telling me to fuck off to Discord
>when you're Kurokadrones
This is fucking hilarious
>>
>>7478758
Everyone here prefers the superior Pet Anon. Piss off.
>>
>>7478768
What if someone wants to suck your dick?
>>
File: nakani-chan53.jpg (198KB, 798x883px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan53.jpg
198KB, 798x883px
>>7478504
(I'd be happy to pick up another time, hope you enjoyed so far! I like to keep things in thread, so no, sorry)

>>7478554
>she had a feeling he was close, just a bit more encouragement....
Come on, doesn't it sound like fun? Don't you want to bounce between two rock hard cocks as one violates your mouth, and the other plows your ass?
Don't you want the other boys to wrap your hand around their shafts and force you to jerk them off, while they wait for their turns to use your delicious holes?
>>
>>7478777
>Don't give a shit who you're bitching about
>B...but my whiteknight maymays I need to complain about X
Just stop fucking whining faggot.
>>
>>7478777
>I don't give a shit who you're so assblasted about
>Literally who are you fucking assblasted at
Nice blog on 4chan faggot
>>
File: IMG_1081.png (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.png
20KB, 300x300px
>>7478777
>Shitting up the thread with Ava drama and unironic FaceBook minions
You've earned it buddy
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (169KB, 927x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
169KB, 927x1280px
>>7478768
I'm here if you don't get overloaded on anons tonight.
>>
File: nakani-chan50.jpg (100KB, 458x413px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan50.jpg
100KB, 458x413px
>>7478554
(Whoops, sorry for the wait there, was pulled away)
>>
>>7478855
well I don't see myself refusing, its kinda weird though.
>>
>>7478900
Well a cute boy like you deserves to get some attention from time to time. I also might have a thing for pleasuring and getting fucked by femboys...
>>
>>7478863
>Between the words filling his ears and the stroking of his throbbing member it twitches one last time before shooting his thick, creamy cum. his legs twitching he just stands there in defeat as his dripping cock is more proof that he's a cock craving faggot.
... Ahh...

>>7478893
>Don't worry about it. It was really fun. Maybe we can wrap it up here?
>>
File: 5b7177540f15b951a48992a65eff54c8.jpg (192KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
5b7177540f15b951a48992a65eff54c8.jpg
192KB, 1280x1812px
>>7478924
It sounds pretty nice to be honest. Should I just sit down somewhere or what?
>>
>>7478755
Well, I'd be more than happy to help you sate your curiosity, miss. I just need to get nice and hard first.

>The man wraps an arm around the angel and pulls her in close, looking down upon her face as he grinds his hips against hers and rubs the tightening bulge in his pants against her crotch
>>
File: Young_Mia_Shocked.gif (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Mia_Shocked.gif
8KB, 256x192px
>>7478575
''Wait a moment! Even If what you are saying is true... That doesn't deny the fact that his clothes are different in the photo! If he was using casual clothing during the encounter there's no way this photo is him''
>Yes! this was the strongest evidence towards him, If I get this out of the way this may be my chance to whip out my last hit and finish this.
''This photo demonstrate that there's a huge contradiction between the facts surrounding my client, this demonstrate that he's innocent!''
>The prosecutor seems calm, waving her finger to each side
''I'm sorry Mia Fey but you are not going to get out of this easily. Your honor, take a look to this''
>He hands over a tiny bag, what was it? It was another of his fishy evidences? The judge opens her eyes wide, reading a document before him, putting it down on his desk and uttering.
''In the bag we have pants.. soaked with something I wont mention and this, is a laboratory test, a paper who claims that the substance is property of anon. This is his DNA and the pants were found in the crime zone''
>W-whaaat?! how was this possible? Is the anon missing out on something? There's no way this was true, he was using his pajamas.....How could the judge miss out a important fact before believing the paper in front of him?
''Hold on! That doesn't help us at all, anon just stated that he was wearing pajamas in the moment of the encounter. He was wearing pants, his pajamas!''
>The prosecutor quickly responded, he wasn't going to give up easily
''You have no evidence to prove thisa, we have his DNA on the evidence. He may be lying, after all, that's what crimminals do, they lie until their mouths bleed out the truth!''
>UHG! That's true! I need evidence to claim what the anon is saying is true.. think Mia, quick, this may be your last chance. Mia deseperately takes a long once again on the court record, trying to find something that could help her to prove her point.. trying to find why the pants were there and his DNA
>>
File: nakani-chan47.jpg (53KB, 622x301px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan47.jpg
53KB, 622x301px
>>7478926
>she continued to stroke his poor, poor member as he orgasmed, til he was all empty
>her hand was just about drenched in his semen afterwards, something that she happily started to clean up with her tongue, one finger at a time, til she offered her messy hand to him next, so he could clean the rest of his own mess up

(Sure, if you're happy to end there I am. Ahh, doing that scene made me wish I'd played a guy instead, so I could bend you right over~!)
>>
>>7478945
Just strip down to your underwear, find someplace to sit down, and spread your legs some. I'll take care of everything else. And feel free to do whatever you want, Going to be honest, the thought of a cute thing like you taking control gets me hard.
>>
>>7478989
>(That's really gay senpai <3
>Hate to ask this but who else you play?
>>
>>7478950
Got it.
>She in turn approaches, pressing a light kiss onto the man's cheek. A smirk a lights on her face as he starts grinding, and she in turn hugs herself to him tight enough to press her chest against his.
>>
>>7479000
>He smiled at the mans words. He always enjoyed a juicy cock on his face or down his throat, but this was certainly a welcome change of pace. He sauntered over to a cough and stripped down, leaving only his undergarments on with a visible bulge.
Make sure to kiss it plenty before you start okay?
>>
File: 138885888301108756e275c78d3d4d17.png (682KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
138885888301108756e275c78d3d4d17.png
682KB, 707x1000px
>>7479053
>That's really gay senpai <3
(Don't make me play as one of those boys in the locker room, now. I know you'd love every second)
(Have you seen a huge chested girl named Ooba posted here before? On top of nakani-chan, I play her, this futa, and the blue Hacka Doll trap, if any of those ring a bell)
>>
>>7479074
>The man intently watched as the feminine male stripped down, only to start walking over to him once he was down to his underwear. He licked his lips before dropping down to his knees between the other male's legs with his hands moving to hold onto his thighs.
Okay.
>He replied before slowly lowering his head, bringing his lips up to that clothed bulge. At first he planted a light kiss on that bulge but he wasted no time in starting to shower that bulge in kisses.
Like this?
>>
>>7479071
>The anon's cheek reddens as he continues rocking against her, the fabric of his pants barely containing his throbbing member as her heaving breasts press up against him

Now I really can say I've been kissed by an angel, huh?

>A deft hand moves up the cloth barely containing her breasts, tugging down lightly in an effort to make them spill out of her top
>>
>>7479148
U-unf. Yeah just like that. You're going to take the underpants off right? I mean your lips feel good as is but man
>His cock was actively straining against the fabric of his pants, and twitched just a little with every single kiss. He leaned back slightly, a smile spreading across his face as he bit his lip. This was already feeling way to good.
>>
>>7479144
>Ah, okay. I thought you were someone else for a second. Was still fun! Have a good one
>>
File: nakani-chan18.jpg (57KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan18.jpg
57KB, 393x400px
>>7479220
(You too, now if you'll excuse me, I'm in the mood to go find more majalis art)
>>
Cards?
Who's around at the moment?
>>
File: Princess 1.jpg (447KB, 997x949px) Image search: [Google]
Princess 1.jpg
447KB, 997x949px
>>7479242
>Enjoy! <3
>>
>>7479211
>His kisses paused for a few moments to reply.
I planned on kissing on your bulge for a bit longer first, but I think I can take them off now.
>The anon gave one final kiss to that bulge, right where the staining was occurring. Afterwards those hands on the male's thighs would move up to wrap around that underwear. Each digit clung tightly to that cloth as the feminine male's underwear was slowly pulled down, at least until his cock almost sprang up, then a quick tug was given to put that cock and the balls underneath on full display.
It looks quite tasty.
>One of those hands gripping onto the freshly removed underwear moved up to grip onto that now exposed cock at the base, stroking it a few times.
Should I return to kissing on it or would you prefer to feel the inside of my mouth?
>>
File: nakani-chan55.jpg (90KB, 448x690px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan55.jpg
90KB, 448x690px
>>7479285
(I usually never ask, but just to satisfy my own curiosity, you have a Discord?)
>>
File: Young_Mia_Desk_Slam.gif (19KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Mia_Desk_Slam.gif
19KB, 256x192px
>>7478988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_TIs5-7aTo
(>All those errors
Fuck it, I won't stop until I finish this)
>Mia takes a look at the map of the crime scene inside the court record. The anon's apartment was on the second floor, it had a window... WAIT... A flashback came into her mind, the first time she was talking with anon he said ''I.. I don't know why this is happening to me.. this might be a punishment for being a compulsive masturbator..'' Maybe that's it! Mia pointed at the anon, decided to finish this right now
''Hold on there! I can explain how his clothes were on the scene of the crime! Anon is known to be a compulsive masturbator, right? Like we said yesterday, anon tends to masturbate always in the morning because he spents his whole night awake doing ERP on /trash/ he always ERPs with lolis and this is how we explained he had a reason to attack her, right?''
>She said, very confident of what is about to happen, the judge responds ''Yes we did, that was the first thing that we discovered on yesterday's session''
''His apartment has a window pointing to the zone of the crime, there's a high chance that those pants dropped from the window after his masturbating session, after all he was using pajamas. He didn't slept the whole night, he masturbated afterwards and his cum did a huge mess on his pants, it was so much that he didn't even wanted to wash them so he threw them out of the window!''
>The prosecutor groans, hitting the desk as hard as he could, he knew this was true, it was a possibility but he wasnt going to cross her arms and give up
''Wait! You can't make claims like that and expect us to take it down our throats without some evidence. That's nonsense If he was masturbating on his room he couldn't be the culprit because it was at the same time the crime was happening. You have nothing to base this on, If you are that confident, show us the evidence!''
>>
File: gotham-hugo-strange-pic.jpg (484KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
gotham-hugo-strange-pic.jpg
484KB, 1080x720px
>>7479259
I'm all ya got, sorry.
>>
>>7479383
Um, the last time I fapped in a public building I ended up in a court room then, too, so...
>>
File: Rape Man .....png (50KB, 181x232px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man .....png
50KB, 181x232px
>>7479259
I need to remake my card. It's irrelevant now mostly.
>>
File: 55708f0b232c3a8268405c3a97d487f5.png (806KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
55708f0b232c3a8268405c3a97d487f5.png
806KB, 1280x1812px
>>7479323
>He bit his lip as his underwear was removed. At this proximity he could feel his hot breath across his shaft. A single drop of precum still hung on top of his head, glistening in the light. When his hand went around the base, the cock twitched just barely and the drop grew, beginning to slide a trail of clear liquid right down the middle of the shaft.
K-kiss it just a few more times, the balls to if you will, then you can do whatever you want
>>
>>7479368
I.. Uhmm... I do but I don't wanna expose who I am.. Can you post yours?
>>
>>7479441
Who was on it?
>>
File: A Card.jpg (912KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
A Card.jpg
912KB, 1600x1024px
Well finally got some free time to play for the day, any takers?
>>7479259
(Here ya go then)
>>
>>7479453
It's mostly filled with characters I play in HG now.
>>
File: nakani-chan52.jpg (123KB, 496x749px) Image search: [Google]
nakani-chan52.jpg
123KB, 496x749px
>>7479447
(Sure, I'll take this plunge, if anything I should just stick to the thread, but why not. BlueScripts#5545)
>>
File: sadboco.jpg (6KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
sadboco.jpg
6KB, 200x252px
>>7479458

>Senrans

Oh girls...I am so so sorry for you three...
>>
>>7479458
It's early for once! Can i finally lick all the sweat off of that girls abs? Maybe get bullied a little bit?
>>
File: CYaAmoN---Copy.png (2MB, 1084x1085px) Image search: [Google]
CYaAmoN---Copy.png
2MB, 1084x1085px
>>7479259
Still kind of here
>>
>>7479458
>>7479491
I second this motion.
>>
>>7479512
One day i will play with yang's yangs
>>
>>7479203
(Oh, jeez! I got distracted, sorry!)
>The tug frees Rubi's breasts extremely easily. The strained top relaxes and the angel's mounds are freed.
I.. I guess.
>She doesn't see the significance, and instead brings a hand near the man's crotch and starts to gently rub.
>>
>>7479512
I want to impregnate Princess Zelda against her will~
>>
>>7479446
>The male paused for a bit as he watched that precum form and trail down, before it reached down to his fingers, he opened mouth and extended his tongue. Almost instantly his tongue would press against his shaft and lick up to the tip of that head, cleaning up and consuming that precum.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
>The anon's lips then lowered down to those balls, kissing and occasionally sucking on them.
Whenever you want something, feel free to just say...or demand it. I want to do whatever I can to leave you satisfied.
>He kissed on that sac one more time before returning his lips up that cockhead only to slip it inside, leaving his lips wrapped around the bottom of that pink head.
Mmmhhh...
>The male started to eagerly suck on that head while flicking his tongue across it, being sure to leave his cock head covered in plenty of saliva.
>>
>>7479491
>>7479524
You clowns wanna do what to my abs?
>Dai overhears the anon from afar, just finishing up fighing a few bears over a quick snack. She takes a short leap off the unconscious bodies to land somewhat in front of them her shinobi form. A huge mane of spiky black hair behind her, only a longcoat and wraps keeping her huge tits and rippling muscles modest.
What makes you think you've earned the right wimps?
>>7479486
(What makes you say that feathers?)
>>
>>7479514
(Oops, this was meant for you not the other one, sorry bout that)>>7479564
>>
>>7479564

They revealed a bunch of stuff about Peach Beach Splash. Including the fact that the bosses include "a giant Ryouna, a licking machine, and a massage machine".

This series is never going to be anything more than brainless fanservice now, and that saddens me. It really had potential once.
>>
>>7479564
It's only proper isn't it? I mean obviously I'm no where near your level but I can still offer assistance by cleaning your body off after you're done fighting or something like that can't I?
>>
>>7479564
I uh.. want to lick them. Clean up your s-sweat...
>The shifts his weight nervously, trying to look calm and not like an aroused submissive mess
Well it's only fitting that someone as strong and great as you should be s-served...
>>
File: 19F.jpg (245KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
19F.jpg
245KB, 902x720px
>>7479548
>>
>>7479447
>don't wanna expose who you are
Are you dmg or something?
>>
>>7479622
Oh my Princess!
How I long to feel your embrace~
The touch of your flesh against my own. <3
>>
>>7479596
That's how the side games always are though.
>>
>>7479654

There are no "side" games anymore. The DS line is over and dead. The squirt gun game is canon.

So unless they pull a fast one and the last 20 minutes involve blood-soaked demons that can only be killed by squirt guns full of Holy Water, this is what the series will always be now.

Sorry, I'll shut up now. Rant over.
>>
>>7479447
...Bane?
>>
File: 59605c725b345f7dbd21b64836432cdf.jpg (491KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59605c725b345f7dbd21b64836432cdf.jpg
491KB, 848x1200px
>>7479562
>His whole body tensed up and almost immediately relaxed as that long wet tongue of his trailed from the bottom to the top of his shaft. It felt amazing, warm and wet and just a little bit coarse. He opened his mouth to request more of those licks when he stopped as the kissing began. His lips were nice and soft. They didn't apply much pressure on their own, but it was more that the act of watching him serve his cock in that way. Then he moved on to sucking at his head, and the boys legs nearly closed around his head inbetween his thighs. His head runs wild with what to actually tell him to do
G-go deeper. And stroke it with your hand to.
>>
>>7479689
I'm a big guy
>>
>>7479546
(It's alright.)

>He wraps a firm hand around her breast, cupping it underneath and raising it up to his mouth where he lets a salivating tongue lick around her nipple. He wraps his mouth around it and begins to suck lightly, before slowly parting from it and leaving behind a trail of saliva. He freezes up as the angel's gentle hand begins stroking him.

Here, let me help you with that.

>With a skillful hand he unbuckles his belt and lets his pants drop to the floor, his pulsating member springing out of his pants, the webbed veins throbbing powerfully.

I know the mission here is to get you pregnant, miss, but your tits are so enticing...I can't help it...

>He wraps his needy mouth back over her nipple, sucking harder now
>>
>>7479688
Guess what makes more money senpai.
>>
To play or not to play.
>>
File: 11daab36530a6d67.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
11daab36530a6d67.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>7479596
>(All that good fucking lore with Dai/Rin and the Yoma wars is turning into another brainless ecchi series riding on the coattails of a decent beat 'em up. Stop reminding me of this sadness anon why the fuck can't they make another Deep Crimson)
>>7479602
>>7479621
>Dai looked at either one of the diminutive men before her, her face as cold as stone, looking down on them with fierce eyes. She walks over to the pile of K.O.'d bears and throws one right at your guys feet, only to this time come to you with a slow walk just to let you witness the bounce and ripples of her body.
So.....you boys wanna get a good touch of this washboard? You ain't the first and I don't let just any old chickenshits have the rights. You better prove your worth if you're getting a drop of me tonight.
>Dai proclaims before the body of the bear before she sits down and puts her elbow atop the fuzzy back, holding it in just the right pose for an arm wrestle.
You guys can handle an arm wrestle 2 on 1 right? You better hurry up before the bear wakes up, that tends to make things harder.....for you.
>>
>>7479596
Blame the fucking nips. The games don't sell well unless a bunch of pansy japs can breeze through the game to earn every collectible and then they just want more dumb fanservice spinoffs in an already fanservicy game. And then they just make characters that are basically Jap centered clones of existing characters to pander harder like Yumi being the new Asuka.
>>
>>7479750
>He looks from the pile of bears to her...impressive, strong arms. Theres no way he'd be able to beat her one on one, even with the power of his arousal backing him up. Even two on one he wasn't sure
What happens if we lose?
>>
>>7479696
>The male followed those commands almost instantly all while ignoring the tightness of those thighs around his head. That hand wrapped around the feminine male's shaft tightened before beginning to pump up and down at decently slow pace. His lips all the while started dropping lower then the end of that cock head, savoring each inch of that cock that slowly slid between his soft lips and into his mouth with each inch being greeted by an eager tongue. As he took more cock into his mouth, he had an idea of how to pleasure the other male even more. His remaining hand on that underwear slipped away and down to his balls, beginning to slowly and softly groping and fondling them. He was practically worshipping every inch of the feminine male's cock and balls now, doing all he could to pleasure him.
>>
>>7479750
>>>7479750
>He grows a little pale and takes a deep breath, sitting down opposite you. Placing his arm down and his smaller hand against yours.
Okay... My fellow man? If we interlock are arms just m-maybe we can do this!
>>
>>7479804

Don't I know it. Yumi was the jump the shark moment, and those Jap asswipes ate it up like candy. Fuck.

Now I'm all angry.
>>
>>7479700
If I take those panties off will you get hard?
>>
File: 9AHK60il.jpg (89KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
9AHK60il.jpg
89KB, 640x378px
>>7479708
>She's mildly surprised at the force used in grasping her somewhat sensitive breast. Her surprise turns to a grin of enjoyment, seeing him paying so much attention to her angelic form. She's briefly impressed at the size of the man's member, grasping it with a light grip. She begins a small, gentle stroking rhythm.
Just don't take too long, okay? ~
>>
>>7479849
It'd be extremely lewd
>>
>>7479512
>>7479548
>>7479622
>>7479641
C'mon Fronk...
>>
File: [email protected] (525KB, 895x1117px) Image search: [Google]
doubleidolm@stercard.jpg
525KB, 895x1117px
Good evening, my sons. Do any of you require the aid of a humble sister of God?
>>
>>7479876
No, I need a pack of Doublemint Gum
>>
>>7479807
>Dai has a wide, boastful grin on her face at just hearing the fear in your voice.
If you're too chickenshit to find out why the fuck are you even wasting my time then? >>7479818
>Dai lets out a hearty laugh in approval of the second suitor as he takes her up on the challenge. She takes grip of his hand like a vice, just flexing those biceps on the bear's back just to see you react to it all.
See? Your buddy here's got a sack on him. You gonna help this sorry bastard or not? You don't wanna wait long enough for the challenge to turn into bear wrestling do ya? Man up you walking pussy and help your buddy here, go ahead and call it on his mark, I dare you!
>Dai looks at the onlooking anon with a cocky look, just goading him to sit there with his partner and try to take her down with him.
>>
File: tiny.jpg (20KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
20KB, 400x272px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPJE4l6j-hg

>>7479409
''See? My this is not the first time my client is in trouble for something like this... He's just a worthless compulsive masturbator who doesn't know when to stop!''
>I know what I have to do, I have everything in my bag, there's no way this is going to get out of my hands. I have to strike now!
''My evidence is right here, this proves that anon was masturbating inside his room during the crime!''
>Mia digs inside her court record, trying to find that one evidence to close this case, proving anon's innocence. She takes her phone out, showing it to the judge, inside her phone she had audio logs of the anon groaning and masturbating furiously close to the mic and the hour was between the time the crime started and the end of it. In the audio log could be easily heard that he was using his keyboard to type, he was in front of his computer in his room, away of the scene! The whole act was there, the anon didn't even shut his mic off after he finished. Everything could be heard perfectly, how he finished, how he opened the window and a stream of air touched the mic. The judge was paralized hearing something like that in front of everyone inside the room, everyone went silent for a minute, not knowing what to say and how did she got this recording. The prosecutor was trembling, he didn't expected this, he had no way out, it was finished.
''NO! This can't be! How is this happening to me? YOUR CLIENT IS THE CULPRIT! I SAW HIM, HE WAS THERE!''
>He cried out, freaking out that he was going to lose once again a trial against Mia Fey. Saliva was starting to flow out of his mouth, the man was absolutely mad until he dropped on the floor, unconscious. The Judge knew this was the final evidence, everything was over, there was nothing else tho show or demonstrate, though the rapist was out there. With one final hit of his hammer he silenced the crowd about to utter the innocence.
>>
File: 86975647.gif (81KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
86975647.gif
81KB, 480x270px
>>7479883
Anon, was that a pun?
>>
>>7479861
Spitroasts are wonderful
That boy should get ganged up on by a pair of anons
>>
File: fcb57c5b19690de6a614b74540423271.jpg (192KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
fcb57c5b19690de6a614b74540423271.jpg
192KB, 1280x1812px
>>7479810
>The boy up above has moved onto full on moaning at this point, his own hands moved down to weakly hold the other by his hair. He was trying to hump his hips at this point, but the various pleasures assaulting his body left him to weak to muster even that. The tongue circling over his shaft or head when he got high enough, those soft lips gliding up and down, the warmth and tightness of his mouth, his hands gently tugging and twisting on him, and by God those hands all over his balls. His resistance was dropping by the second, it was only going to be a matter of time before he came at this rate, and he mustered just enough strength to say so.
I-inside! I wanna cum inside!
>>
>>7479831
(here ya go)>>7479885
>>
>>7479905
Of course!
>>
>>7479885
(what a coincidence, because i just remembered I have physics I need to be doing. fuck my shit up senpai)
>The anon still standing took one final look at those danger filled eyes and toothy grin before babbling a message and bolting
Sorrydudeyou'reoneyourowngottagobye!
>>
File: 929226e87184f2ae6b95898cc55dbece.jpg (308KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
929226e87184f2ae6b95898cc55dbece.jpg
308KB, 1024x768px
>>7479924
>I just started to play vidya. Don't make me crave cock again...
>>
>>7479876
I do, but I'm afraid I'm not talking about a spiritual aid, so I understand if you reject.
>>
>>7479885
>>7479968
>Fear filled his eyes and all the colour drained from his face, he sat silent for a moment with his mouth hanging open, looking like he might start to cry.
I.... ah..
>Swallowing he seemed to compose himself and took several sallow fast breaths. He locked his eyes with yours, summoning courage only mortal fear can bring
COWARD! I'll take you myself! On with it!
>>
>>7479859
>The anon pulls his mouth away again, but not before planting a sloppy kiss on her breast. He smiles, satisfied as the angel's hand slowly pumps his member. His knees wobble slightly from her caressing touch; it's a nice break from the girls here that usually enjoy manhandling him before moving on.

There's so much more of you I want to explore...but, it's rude to keep a lady wanting.

>His hands find her plump ass and squeeze hard, giving her cheeks a quick smack before pulling at the fabric between her thighs in an attempt to expose her slick folds that will grant him entrance to her womb
>>
>>7479876
Something seems off about this nun
>>
>>7479936
>The Anon paused his pleasuring of that cock and balls for a second as he heard the other male was going to cum already. If he was going to cum then he was going to make sure he received plenty of pleasure to be taken over the edge. His pumping of his hands up and down that shaft quickly increased until those soft lips dropped down enough to leave no room for stroking. His eyes wandered up to the male's for a second as that hand slipped away to join his other hand at those balls, massaging them even more now. With that freed up space, those lips dropped once more, this time not stopping until they were firmly pressed against the cock's base with that shaft buried down the male's tight throat.
>>
>>7479876
Please give me the will to RP again.
>>
>>7480001
So we should save all the thick cocks that'd love to pump you full for later? Okay...
I hope you don't mind having to get them hard again with your hands and mouth later, though
>>
>>7479968
(Rough, don't be afraid to ask again, challenge is always on the table if you want to lick those abs clean. Good night to you anon.)
.......of course he does.
>>7480038
>Dai's grin grew wider and a bit more intimidating at the sight of a lone challenger thinking he could take her. She clenched his hand tight in her strong hand, just to let him know there was no turning back. She let his eyes fall where they may, her broad chest and hard abs in clear view from across the bear.
Well then, on the count of 3 then, 1.....2.....3...
>Dai didn't move a muscle at the end of her count, just waiting to see if the man could even budge the bicep that she held stiff and motionless.
>>
>>7479876
(I wanna drink from the bosom of the holy mother, may I or is that just not your thing. All's good either way double, have a good night regardless)
>>
>>7479259
I want to make a card thingy, but the LoL website doesn't let me include enough pics, and I suck at photoshop/gimp.
>>
>>7479883
I'm afraid I'm not in the business of being a department store, my son.

>>7480012
What manner of aid do you require, young man? Thought I am no expert, I consider myself practiced in physical and mental therapy...

>>7480067
Whatever could you mean, my son? I am a lamb in a field, innocent of the hungry young wolves about me...

>>7480083
God cannot help those who will not help themselves. If you truly desire to engage in the act of love and lust with the women of this establishment, you must find your own will to do so. No words of mine will sway you if you do not wish to be swayed.

>>7480143
(I don't mind lact. It's well on the comfortable end of fetishes.)
>>
File: anon.png (88KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
88KB, 303x303px
Who's here tonight?

Post your cards.
>>
>>7480060
>She makes sure her wings are as folded in and as safe as possible. They're extremely fragile, and can break very easily. She's always a little concerned about them when she does anything with someone that's not an angel - it's not a very well known fact.
I appreciate it. Thanks for keeping that in mind~
>She helps out by simply tugging her panties down, wanting to get to it rather quickly as well.
>>
File: sketch-1485400602098.png (637KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1485400602098.png
637KB, 1440x2560px
>>7480166
beep beep
>>
>>7480108
GARRWAH!
>He let out a battle cry, realizing that his fear fueled madness would be the only thing that could possibly save him in this moment.
>At the count her poured all his strength and adrenaline into his arm, the muscles spasming as they worked harder than they ever had before.
AAAGH!
>He hand pushed against yours, more power than you might have expected and you think you might have felt your arm shake just for a split second.
>He continued to pushed with a strained look on his face as it went red.
>>
File: 0544bbfd43daafc805fff41ef978a058.png (851KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0544bbfd43daafc805fff41ef978a058.png
851KB, 848x1200px
>>7480076
>That was the final push. Those tight lips gripping against the very base of his cock, the warm wet throat practically milking his shaft, and those amazing hands simply working wonders across his somewhat pent up balls. There's no way he could hold back for even another second. His hands went off of his head and to the sides, desperately looking for something to cling to while his orgasm wracked his body. His cock twitched a few final times before shooting thick ropes of hot seed straight into his mouth. His whole body tensed as it just went on and on, egged on by those hands working his balls. Slowly he came down, body lowering as he did.
>>
File: 1485403963382m.jpg (70KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
1485403963382m.jpg
70KB, 1024x914px
>>7480166
See >>7480144
>>
>>7480152
(Great because I've been wanting to use this starter forever, thanks double)
>A young churchgoer finds his way to the trinity church late at night, sweating and wracked with guilt. The young man looks about the place until he finds exactly what he was looking for, a confessional stationed in the far end of the church. He immediately goes into the proper side of the box and sits down, his breath heavy with fatigue and the burdens of his mind.
S...sister of the church. P...please hear me and forgive me, I have sinned in the mind's eye of the holy trinity.
>>
File: 942.jpg (64KB, 720x825px) Image search: [Google]
942.jpg
64KB, 720x825px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k70--ZllmBo

>>7479891
''Well.. that didn't ended the way I would expect to but that proves the innocence of anon. Miss Mia, I still wonder how you got your hands on this evidence but that's not something to talk about it here.''
>The judge shakes his head a couple of times, opening his eyes wide, looking kinda surprised before uttering
''Ahem.. This court finds the defendant Anon. Not Guilty and free of charges.. but he's a weirdo''
>Everyone scream like they were being penetrated by a punch of horny futas, happy to see anon finally innocent. They walk out of the trail, Mia meets anon on her way out, one last time. But all she does is wink and blow him a kiss, how did she got that evidence? Don't tell me that she... The anon was confused but happy to finally be free to masturbate as much as he could during ERP and browsing a shitty board liike /trash/ He loved too much being a weirdo, maybe too much... And this is how this episode ends, anon finally acquitted of the charge of rape, his only guilt was being an horny faggot. Anon noticed how Mia left a bussines card for him near the couch, on the back of it it said ''It was me''
>>
>>7480229
>inb4 milky wilky
>>
>>7480152
Thank you, sister. I think it'd count into physical therapy, although it's even been affecting my mind as of late.
>>
>>7480152
That's disappointing. I am in need of breath refreshment.
>>
File: MILKY WILKIES.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
MILKY WILKIES.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>7480239
DID SOMEBODY SAY
>>
>>7480208
Who's this semen demon?
>>
File: Rape Man ded.png (36KB, 290x109px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man ded.png
36KB, 290x109px
>>7480166
I'm gonna scrounge up my will to ERP again I swear
>>
File: 120dff115457eea5dfd2f9467d22fd4b.jpg (363KB, 1061x926px) Image search: [Google]
120dff115457eea5dfd2f9467d22fd4b.jpg
363KB, 1061x926px
>>7480084
I-I do mind! I don't like that! Keep those cocks away from me...
>>
>>7480274
It's a zombie from Disgaea 4 if I remember right.
>>
>>7480274
(Just a humble undead servant!)
(Who's also literally a demon)
>>
>>7480204
>Dai watched him put what felt like his all trying to budge her arm, grunting and wailing like he was a super saiyan working through a hemorrhoid. She chuckled a bit only to finish the blink of an eye, slamming his arm in one quick move and throwing him on his back in the process. She gets up and walks over to him as he lay prone, kicking the bear back into the pile of it's brethren.
Ha, ha, ha.....Not bad guy. You didn't do shit but you at least had the guts to challenge me with the threat of a bear mauling didn't ya.
>Dai says as she just lets her jacket slide right off her shoulders, those incredibly toned muscles hidden only by a thin layer of wraps. Her cut six pack dripping with a thin layer of sweat from the fight as she knelt down right next to his head.
You earned towel duty scrub, and you better be thorough don't make me regret this!
>>
>>7480309
>undead servant
And just who do you serve?
>>
File: doubleprayingforyourdick.png (138KB, 407x721px) Image search: [Google]
doubleprayingforyourdick.png
138KB, 407x721px
>>7480229
>Silence for a moment, crushing silence, the silence of anticipation as you wait for a response. There's nothing, not a peep of sound from the other side of the closed screen for a moment, as your heart pounds in your ears.
Bless you, my son, for you have sinned.
>A woman's voice. Young, but strong and powerful, driving away the anxiety of loneliness. You hear her shifting around inside the box beside you, and her voice is just a little bit closer to the screen when she speaks next.
Confess your thoughts and you shall be forgiven. I am here to listen and to absolve.

>>7480252
>The ice-white nun smiles, keeping her hands demurely crossed in front of her curvy torso, her long veil fluttering about her body as she stands before you in the center aisle of the small but lovely church you walked into to see her
But of course. Describe your ailment and I shall prescribe what limited methods I can.
>>
>>7480272
>Forced madden generator memes
Is this what old erp thought was funny?
>>
>>7480206
>The male's hands continued to work away at those balls as the other male began to cum. His lips were tightly wrapped around that base almost as tightly as his throat did around the rest of that cock, trying to get out every drop of that hot seed he could while trying to make sure not a single drop leaked out from around his soft lips. It was not until he came down from his orgasm that the male's hands loosened their grip and his lips started to inch up that cock. Soon enough that cock was freed with a pop, if the feminine male looked down, he would be greeted with an open mouth filled with his own spunk only to watch it get swallowed down shortly after.
Mmm...that was quite delicious...are you satisfied or do you wish for something more?
>The male seemed quite eager when he asked about more.
>>
>>7480183
>The anon wastes no time thrusting his pelvis up into her, his member sliding through her walls as he jackhammers his hips. The head of his cock bumps up against her cervix as he bows his head down and plops a sloppy kiss on her lips, his thrusts kicking up in power. He wraps his arms around her back, trying to be delicate with her wings but supporting her as he assaults her cervix with his madly throbbing cock.
>>
>>7480335
Stay mad, Wilkies.
>>
>>7480329
Hah! A...Agatha!
>The young man startled for a moment at hearing that voice, as he wasn't expecting the head nun to be on such duty for the night. He was nervous to confess to someone of such stature but he knew it was the only way to be forgiven, he swallows his pride and unloads the burdens of his mind.
I am sick in the mind, diseased with lust as is a sin of the church. I...I have visions of the holy mother at night, lustful dreams of ravishing her body. Feelings of strange, otherworldly appendages pleasuring my body and feeding from the holy bosom itself in a deviant glee. I....I am not proud to admit how often imagine this, or even enjoy the thought of it. What is wrong with me sister?
>>
>>7480313
>He lay on his back panting for a minute with an idiots grin plastered across his face, seemly proud of his efforts.
T-thank you...
>Rolling on to his side he ran a finger gently along your rock hard stomach and licked his lips
I promise to serve you well!
>He pressed his lips to your chest just bellow the wraps, lapping up your sweat slowly, savoring it as he worked his way down your body.
>>
>>7480329
I'm sorry for this, sister, and I understand if this upsets you, but my ailment is of... um, sinful kind. ..lustful, even.
>His head hangs low as the embarrassment of essentially asking a nun to take care of him suddenly hits him like a waterfall.
>>
>>7480309
I'd love to have her serve me~
>>
>>7480144
>>7480208
Anything in particular you were wanting to do with a card or just something that includes the characters you play?
>>
>>7480357
>She's not exactly prepared to suddenly be entirely filled with a throbbing member. On the contrary, she's completely unprepared, and her gasp of dual surprise and pleasure should tell so rather clearly. Thankfully, her wings are safe for now... It seems she didn't even have to warn the man.
>>
File: pixiv48843058.jpg (398KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv48843058.jpg
398KB, 750x900px
>>7480327
My master/mistress, of course!

(But seriously, I haven't quite established her character yet.)
>>
File: WasThatAnIDCheck.png (43KB, 1580x246px) Image search: [Google]
WasThatAnIDCheck.png
43KB, 1580x246px
>>7480359
(Is that another samefag check, fuck it either way here you go then)
>>
>>7480277
In the grim darkness of the far future it still hasn't come back.

So we wait, and suffer.
>>
Nini.
>>
>>7480440
Well all she wants to do is eat my brain.
That's not unreasonable.
I mean...she's not going to eat my eyes, right?
>>
File: db368950954df52ace15b36feed4833c.jpg (734KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
db368950954df52ace15b36feed4833c.jpg
734KB, 1280x1810px
>>7480341
>He doesn't respond immediately, still coming down from the insane high of the orgasm. The other man might not even be sure he heard anything he said. Slowly but surely he caught his breath, and weakly sat up to respond.
I-i really don't have anything more in there I don't think. I could always return the favor, though I'd prefer you cum on my face
>>
>>7480460
see you anon <3
>>
>>7480436
I'm not really worried about any sort of style. Just want a simple, visual record of my characters.
>>
>>7480482
It's pretty damn simple really but if you want I can make it for you.
>>
>>7480482
Mind if I ask what characters you do play then?
>>
>>7480469
Less than three
>>
>>7480447
Being me is suffering, I guess? That's how the meme went I think.
>>
File: 1466544317101.jpg (76KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466544317101.jpg
76KB, 425x600px
>>7480412
Hey! Hey! Hey!
>Dai said in a breif moment feeling your lips to her wraps, folding her muscular arms just to cut you off from her huge, perky breasts.
I didn't say full body you little pervert! My abs are down there but not too damn low now get licking! I worked up a real sweat and a gal can use a good wipe clean.
>She proclaims, looking down on your thirsting mouth begin to slave away on her tight stomach. She knelt still and shirtless, not moving a muscle with her arms folded and abs on full display for your tongue.
Come on kid you don't even tickle down there are you even trying?
>>
File: doublenonunshouldbethishot.jpg (287KB, 620x860px) Image search: [Google]
doublenonunshouldbethishot.jpg
287KB, 620x860px
>>7480401
>Agatha listens patiently to your stumbling, rambling explanation, hidden behind a wall of lacquered dark wood and a (hopefully) silk screen. As you speak, the confessional seems to grow warmer and warmer, your flushed face and heated body clearly creating a thick fog of heat inside. The cushion beneath you is plush and possibly fresh-stuffed, and molds to you as you shift around, listening to Agatha give one soft sigh and then speak in a gentle voice.
Ahhh, my son. Dreams are nothing to be ashamed of... After all, one cannot typically control the sleeping mind.
>As you lean back against the confessional wall, you find it feels a little soft. The wood must be going a little from all the sweaty heads that've rested against it...
You dream of lying with the holy mother, do you? Of draping yourself across her, holding her close, guiding yourself in and out of her blessed sex and feeding from the rich font of life that flows from her breast? Why do you think that is, my sweet child?

>>7480418
Ahhh... Like so many other young men.
>The nun smiles widely, reaching forward and taking your hand, holding it tightly, brushing her thumb soothingly across your knuckles to calm you.
I understand, I understand. As a sister, I am not immune to such problems myself. I view bodily desire as no cause for shame, however...
>She steps a little closer, bending your arm at the elbow, your forearm pressing into the soft cloth that sheathes the nun's huge, perky breasts. She smiles serenely, her massive mammaries jiggling under her modest, dour robe as she opens her mouth and nips softly at the tip of your finger, her other hand drifting up, caressing your cheek.
Come come. You needn't be shy. Tell me what I can do for you, my sweet.
>>
File: eyeses.jpg (8KB, 248x65px) Image search: [Google]
eyeses.jpg
8KB, 248x65px
>>7480277
Don't die on me, Rape Man
>>
>>7480494
Yeah, you're right. I pretty much just need to crop and align pics and that's it. Maybe I could do it on my own...

>>7480495
Not many, but at the same time, a decent amount. I've just only played most of them once or twice.
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_039.jpg (97KB, 460x458px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_039.jpg
97KB, 460x458px
>>7480166
My funposts don't get (you)'s and I've no urge to RP right now, so I'll probably bounce for the night unless something hits me.
>>
>>7480438
>He watches as the angel's breasts bounce with each slamming thrust he does, taking in the sweet gasps of pleasure. His arms move down slowly, taking excess care of her wings as he pushes his digits inside her backside entrance.

Usually I...like to tease em a little but...

>The anon's words come out in between each thrust, too busy taking in the pleasure of her pussy walls clenching around his dick.

We got a mission...here...

>His balls press against her as his cock penetrates deeper, a loud moan escaping his lips as his cock as the loud sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoes in the room. His cock oozes with pre-cum and slickens her velvet walls, making further penetration easier for him
>>
>>7480521
I'm s-sorry! I think I'm a little l-light headed..
>He gets on all fours, pressing his face into your stomach, kissing at your abs and darting his tongue out to lick up your sour secretions
Is this b-better Dai?
>He continued to work, trying his best to please and make you feel him. You could she a bulge forming in his pants, pushing at the fabric and giving the occasional twitch.
>>
>>7480466
>He slowly got up from his knees as he heard the male talk once more, licking his lips as he stood up to savor the taste of that shaft.
No need to repay the favor, it was plenty to just be able to suck off a cutie like you. But if you ever want to be drained some more another time i'll happily do that, maybe even cum in my ass next time?
>He said with a light smile.
(Not really up for doing more at the moment and I feel like that's a good place to end. Would love to do more another time. )
>>
File: 5.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>7480603
I-I'll give you (You)'s daddy
>>
>>7480532
I'm sorry, I know that I...
>Once she holds his hand and caresses his cheek, all of the shame he felt begins to wash away from him as he finally looks up at her, not only being able to see her clothed chest along the way, but also being able to see her smile. By that point, his embarrassment is almost entirely gone, and the feeling of both her large breasts and soft cloth drives him to blush.
S- sister, you can use your chest, bottom, even panties, whatever you desire... please, help me get rid of my lust...!
>>
>>7480532
I...I...
>The churchgoing lad grows a bit hazy and confused with the ambiance of the confessional. It felt unnaturally pleasurable to just sit inside the cramped place, any surface he leaned on felt warm and soft, even a bit moist. He tried to collect himself again, believing this phenomenon just a symptom of his dirty mind and the humidity.
I...I do, I dream of caressing a beautiful body...but a body beyond human. I just imagine myself disrobed and a myriad of bizarre but inviting limbs gracing my manhood. But most off all I just see her holy bosom, being cradled and loved to her radiant chest and fed my fill from it, but only to nourish my own pleasure and lust. These thoughts drive me to sin, they plague my mind how do I rid myself of such terrible urges sister?
>>
File: Rape Man headache.png (46KB, 280x164px) Image search: [Google]
Rape Man headache.png
46KB, 280x164px
>>7480563
The spirit of Rape Man will never die, but the vessel is often prone to sleeplessness, hunger, and just general bouts of melancholia. Also this but without the funposts
>>7480603
>>
>>7480638
Oh trust me, I will be sure to. See you around!
(no problem, just offered because you asked and i thought that was gunning for more. You can plan on it, assuming we're on at the same time
>>
File: 25f7ef1681a780d69b59b31d987c5c9e.jpg (499KB, 749x1000px) Image search: [Google]
25f7ef1681a780d69b59b31d987c5c9e.jpg
499KB, 749x1000px
>>7480660
(fug
>>
File: Hugo's_death.png (419KB, 979x567px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo's_death.png
419KB, 979x567px
>>7480640
What a cute anime girl, thank you for the pity (you)

>>7480653
What a cute anime boy, thank you for the pity (you)
>>
File: 0000RIBOMBEEENTRY.png (282KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0000RIBOMBEEENTRY.png
282KB, 1250x1250px
I wanna ride my master's cock all day! I wanna kiss it and drizzle honey on it, just to lick it off afterwards! I want my whole body to be pushed against his dick and nearly crushed by it! Bewear is the best master ever, no human could ever compare!
>>
>>7480602
>a decent amount
Could you list them off or are you not sure which ones you would want on a card?
>>
File: eye8.jpg (15KB, 300x127px) Image search: [Google]
eye8.jpg
15KB, 300x127px
>>7480653
You need to feel better Rape Man, you need to find your inspiration again. How you ended up here? Why? Ask those questions to yourself and find your inner peace
>>
File: fh.png (70KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
fh.png
70KB, 850x850px
>>7480674
T-this is not a pity (you) I want to suck your cock dry!
>>
File: 1465120570067.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465120570067.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>7480627
>Dai rolls her eyes at how faint and bashful he was acting just for a shot at her abs. She decides to kickstart him into cleaning her properly and knows getting a guy horny usually works. Without a single word of warning you feel one of her strong hands shoot under your pants and grip your cock. Holding the stiff rod steady as if to guide your motions, she looks down on you licking those hard abs with a knowing grin.
Do I look like I have all day? How about this, the faster you go down there, the faster I go down there deal? Fucking come on do I have to find a river instead to clean myself or are you gonna take this seriously?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>7480677
>beestiality intensifies
>>
>>7480674
what a gay
>>
>>7480707
I fapped to this chick once.
7/10
>>
>>7480660
(I totally get that, was kind of gunning for more at first but I found my want to rp diminishing. But anyways not sure what timezone you're on but i'm on est. )
>>
my ass kinda hurts from all the sitting

any advice?
>>
>>7480709
Strange feel like it's running its course. This post reminds me maybe Hideo Kojima should be my next pick up.

>>7480697
Whoa that's kinda lewd little earth fairy.
>>
File: 11a0eb8cf0ab854e97c2417b6470da0b.jpg (804KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
11a0eb8cf0ab854e97c2417b6470da0b.jpg
804KB, 1280x905px
>>7480727
(im just two hours behind, nice)
>>
>>7480699
>He shudders at your touch and speeds up, reaching your belly button, sticking his tongue into it for a brief second before continuing.
Y-yes master!
>He is practically making out with your stomach now, frenching it like a horny teenager and working his way down until he reaches your pant line.
>He looks up at you and continues to lick that area, waiting for instruction.
>>
>>7480612
>The angel now moans. She's feeling much more used to it after a few thrusts, but that feeling disappears after she feels the fingers probing into her butt. She doesn't really like anal, and shakes her head for him to stop.
Ah.. oh, wow...!~
>Otherwise, it's very clear she's enjoying this. Hair and breasts bouncing in time, Rubi graces the man with yet another kiss.
>>
File: doublebimbotits.jpg (540KB, 612x930px) Image search: [Google]
doublebimbotits.jpg
540KB, 612x930px
>>7480643
>The nun laughs, keeping hold of your wrist and yanking you forward, straight down the aisle towards the altar. She's surprisingly strong for such a slender, curvy young lady, and she has enough power to wheel you around and shove you onto the altar. Her hands are fast, faster than they should be, yanking your belt off and tugging down your boxers with breathtaking speed. She turns around and backs up slowly, reaching for the altar's edges as you stare at her stunned, your cock instantly hardening as she shoves her huge, soft rump back into your crotch, instantly sandwiching your dick in her pillowy ass through her habit, your cockhead the only thing peeking out of the hot, silky valley of ass-flesh as she grips the altar tightly.
Use me how you will, my son~. It is my pleasure to render service...

>>7480644
>The darkness of the booth is all-consuming. There is nothing to see in there... But is it just the heat... Or are you leaning further back? Something tells you, far away like someone screaming down a beach, that this isn't right. Something is wrong. But in the haze of your lust, caught up in your desire, your conscious mind hardly notices as the oppressive, stifling warmth overwhelms you. All there is is her voice, and the feeling of warmth crawling across your skin, slippery stickiness growing over your body in tendrils and ropes of pleasantly firm bonds, and you find yourself staring up at the midnight-black canopy of your prison as her voice draws closer and closer.
There is nothing to be done, my son. You are already lost. There is no saving one so depraved... At least, not the way a priest would prescribe...
>She chuckles to your left, and a hand slides underneath your head, lovingly twining through your soft hair and lifting you up as the pleasant sheath of warmth envelops your stiff cock, making you look into her burning red eyes. But below those horrible demonic orbs, there's something far more pleasant; two huge, soft breasts.
>>
File: jkl.png (292KB, 750x1115px) Image search: [Google]
jkl.png
292KB, 750x1115px
>>7480760
Gosh! I love Hideo Kojima. Please let me suck your cock, master!
>>
>>7480760
this is getting a little too metal for me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>7480791
Only if you rike it

>>7480800
On the pulse of the shitposting veins
>>
>>7480764
(That works out pretty nicely then. Do you by any chance have a discord I could add you on? )
>>
File: 666.jpg (646KB, 904x1150px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
646KB, 904x1150px
>>7480816
I already rike it! I'll gag on your cock, fuck my throat mister Kojima!
>>
>>7480819
(Have a discrod yes, but I dont do lewds on it sorry. Im in the threads basically 24/7 though at this point
>>
>>7480743
Have a nice girl come along and massage it with her tongue.
>>
>>7480790
W...wha? No what's going on! I'm no sinner stop please I repent! I repent!
>The young man grows more and more unhinged with fear as it becomes obvious something isn't right with this place. He suddenly felt it, as though he were lying on his back, a strange slimy feeling surrounding everything he touched like flesh. Still hearing Agatha's voice but more demonic he cried out in panic and squirmed in fear.
Agatha! Agatha...aaa~
>His objections were soon stifled at the sudden feeling of pleasure overwhelming him, a strange, warm orifice surrounding his cock in a tight grasp. He moans out and opens his eyes, looking out to see glowing red eyes and a pair of gigantic, soft, shapely breasts before him in the darkness. His mouth trembles and waters up just from the sight of it, just as in his dreams.
H....holy mother?~
>>
>>7480816
the shitposting all true men strive for
>>
>>7480789
>The man takes the hint and retreats his fingers, wrapping his arms around her waist. His knees bend and then spring up, his muscles bulging as he lifts the angel up from the floor and brings her down on his cock. His hips continue to ram into hers as she bounces up and down on his cock, his tongue grinding against hers and draining it off saliva. His massive girth plugs her up fully, the result of which can be seen as the dome of his cock presses through her stomach. He lifts her up and brings her down his entire length again, remaining still as he feels his sac tighten and his cock bulges within her depths. Through her lips he grunts and groans as he clings onto her desperately
>>
>>7480878
(Alright. Well hopefully we'll get around to doing some more sometime soon. )
>>
>>7480790
>He's briefly surprised by the impressive strength she had, considering her body type. He doesn't get too much time to think about it as she grips the altar and sandwiches him, causing him to gasp in ecstasy. All of a sudden, most of what he can think about becomes thrusting back and forth while resting his hands on her ass, which is exactly what he does. There were several aspects of this situation that would drive most to assume something was wrong. Why did he go from flat to completely hard in a near-instant? Why did every thrust, accompanied with erotic sounds of both his cock and his small moans, additionally feel like a shock of pleasure assaulting his entire body? However, at that point in time, he was not like most and both the view he had, as well as the pure pleasure he felt, drove most of those questions to the back of his head, with the only ones remaining being purely lewd.
>>
File: 1466491833262.png (886KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1466491833262.png
886KB, 1000x1333px
>>7480775
>Dai laughs with a boastful glee as you are properly convinced, his tongue darting all along that hard washboard of her stomach.
Thatta boy! Just as promised I'll keep pace then.
>Without another word her hand shot fast and fierce along your cock, pumping away at your stiff rod in a fast pace. She kept her grip tight, squeezing playfully on your head as she worked up and down your shaft. She looks down on you in that sudden stop, a frustrated look on her face.
What the fuck are you waiting for? You see sweat you lick sweat numbnuts you think I'm done? I don't work for free, keep on licking and you don't stop till you're done. I said don't make me regret it wimp!
>She bemoans you as her other hand grabs you by the back of the head and buries your face right into those hard abs, urging you to do the job as many times over as it takes.
>>
>>7480764
Were you on yesterday but had to leave early?
>>
>>7480934
>All but helpless against the oncoming climax she knows she's about to hit, the angel simply breaks the kiss and moans, feeling herself rammed into again and again, plush pussy plugged with penis, ready to receive cum that may or may not knock her up...
>>
>>7480816
>Kojima.
Please. Only you can make a super deep monologue of erp.
>>
File: doubleprobablyrape.jpg (168KB, 850x991px) Image search: [Google]
doubleprobablyrape.jpg
168KB, 850x991px
>>7480908
>"Agatha" only smiles. She smiles too widely, her grin stretching past the limits of a human mouth, almost to her ears. Her fingers dig gently into your skull, tilting your head sideways towards one of the heavy, milky globes that sway and bounce with every movement of her arm. She pulls you to her, and you move as if suspended in a warm sea, a sea that binds your arms to your side and squeezes gently on your cock and balls. As you draw closer, a feeling like a thousand minute tongues pressing into your fat, throbbing shaft overwhelms you, tiny, slick, hot appendages lapping and licking at your manhood, lovingly caressing you from root to tip and all over your balls. She turns your head a little, just enough for her to press your face into her huge tit, her nipple slipping right past your lips and into your salivating mouth, a small trickle of something so rich and sweet that it makes your head spin dripping onto your tongue as she caresses your scalp lovingly, like a mother with her child.

>>7480975
>One might also have reasonably asked how he can, in good conscience, hotdog his cock in a nun's fat, bouncy ass, but as she lets go of the altar and throws her hands around your neck, arching her back and pressing herself against you and grinding all over your dripping, pulsing prick as you quickly pump and fuck her round, bouncy ass. She coos back at you as you grunt and squeeze her round, plush cheeks against your burning hot dick and thrust frantically against her, your balls slapping at a growing heat and stickiness between her thighs.
Mmm... Do you like my ass, my son? I can feel how hot you are back there, how heavy your balls are when they slap against my cunt~. Don't worry. No one will find us here. You're all mine and I want you to set yourself free of your torment...~
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 795x779px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 795x779px
>>7480790
I need several sweating man.jpgs for this Double. It's exactly the wild ride trying to spend a night with her should be
>>
File: 1477733301971.jpg (325KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477733301971.jpg
325KB, 960x1200px
Is it over?
>>
>>7480979
>He got back to his job, wrapping his lips around a section of hard muscle and slathering it with his tongue before he moves hungrily onto the next, further desperation encouraged by your rough treatment
Mmmphf!~
>His dick is putty in your hand, he starts to move with it, pressing his face and mouth harder into your chest.
>>
>>7480980
(are you the bar guy? If so yes, went to go get food and kinda forgot when i got back. Super sorry
>>
File: doublespookyhot.jpg (376KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
doublespookyhot.jpg
376KB, 850x846px
>>7481035
Don't be a stranger...
>>
>>7480991
>Thick ropes of sperm burst through his cock's head, the gooey liquid rushing to her womb's entrance, penetrating through her cervix and directly inseminating her. Overwhelming euphoria takes control of his hips, forcing him to continue pounding into her as his seed spills out of her pussy
>>
>>7481059
Go back to HG, Honk. You'll get fugged here.
>>
>>7481033
I feel like I know who you are. but I can't put my finger on it. Card?
>>
>>7481075
(Ya. I am. Unfortunately I'm out of town till Wednesday and I'm crashing at a buddy's house. So can't really escalate it to far. But we can mess around with a setting and dialog to help establish atmosphere)
>>
File: cardo.jpg (561KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cardo.jpg
561KB, 1600x1024px
>>7481136
Haven't played band slut yet. Still figuring out how I wanna do it.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-01-22-14-57-02-1.png (293KB, 414x517px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-01-22-14-57-02-1.png
293KB, 414x517px
>>7481087
>With one last gasping moan, the angel finally reaches her breaking point and climaxes. Rubi grips onto the man, hands squeezing hard, eyes shut and cheeks pink. The cum rushing through her womb and pussy just exacerbates the feelings, and her legs are shaking with pleasure.
>>7481079
(I need to interact with you at some point. Would be interesting.)
>>
>>7481155
Not who I thought you were, but still you're great!
>>
>>7481033
>The young man could do nothing but lay prone at the mercy of the heavenly body laying claim to him. His entire body wrapped in a warm, wet grip like tentacles only to feel an entirely different sensation on his cock. Moaning out loudly and uncontrollably as it felt like hundreds of tongues tending to his hardening cock.
Holy mother! H...have I been good~ H...have I.~?
>His open, salivating maw was soon silenced with the creature's colossal breast. His face was lovingly buried deep into just one of her breasts, incredibly soft and firm to the touch. The eager lad simply silences himself and suckles away at the teat she clutched him to, licking at the huge pink nub and gulping down his first drops of her incredible milk.
M...more~ Please I pray more~!
>>
>>7481173
Who did you think they were, anon?
>>
>>7481155
Was it me or did Jinx had a lot more characters on her cards?
>>
File: hideo-kojima-metal-gear-2.jpg (229KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hideo-kojima-metal-gear-2.jpg
229KB, 1620x1080px
>>7480860
You sound just like the Joost baby.

>>7480919
Laugh and grow fat!

>>7481030
I've got a full work week ahead so at least it'd give me something to do because lord knows I won't be able to do anything else.
>>
>>7481033
Y- yes, I love your ass so much...!
>He keeps gasping and moaning as he thrusts harder and faster, driving him into an even deeper state of lust. His thoughts mainly consist of emptying the heaviness of his balls all over her as much as possible. As she tells him he was all hers, he imagines her milking him with her body, giving him a handjob, stroking him between her breasts and even rubbing him with her soft cloth. After all, it's not like he really was becoming hers in all the possible meanings of the word... right?
I'm all yours, sister... I- I'm completely yours...!
>>
File: 80a5006d1f2b3d65602ade789472e12d.png (691KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
80a5006d1f2b3d65602ade789472e12d.png
691KB, 1280x905px
>>7481150
(you mean in the talk about where its gonna go way or in the play out the preliminary stuff way?
>>
>>7481193
I've been waiting months for you to switch shitpost avas mecha
>>
>>7481180
Everyone seems to think Double is Ragyo under an alt or something
>>
File: Momosoul.jpg (32KB, 263x354px) Image search: [Google]
Momosoul.jpg
32KB, 263x354px
>>7481079
Time permitting, I'll absolutely pay you a visit someday. I'll read along happily on this late night, for now
>>
>>7481074
Finally, getting a good cleaning for once. I better be able to see myself in those when you're done!
>Dai boasted as she could feel his tongue go wild on her stomach, going over each firm muscle of her abs several times over to catch her sweat. She returns the favor and keeps working his dick at a furious speed, her hand nearly a blur as her powerful grip keeps pumping his cock the best she could manage. She could feel a small trickle of his precum on her hands, smirking at just how much he was getting into her toned form.
Glad you could find a girl like me to worship didn't you? Glad you manned up and decided to give her some tender care?
>>
>>7481231
I hope you rike it.
>>
>>7481155
I believe I had you added on Discord, but I think I remember a post about you losing it. Is there any way to contact you?
>>
>>7481208
(The second one. Sorry, didn't realize how bad my grammar was in that last post. Want to transition to discord?)
>>
>>7481180
>>7481235
I thought it was the old Peach 'cause I know they played double once or twice.
>>
>>7481250
Death Stranding had better blow my fucking mind, Kojishit, or I will fly out to Japanistan and whip your ass.
Had better Blow. My. Fucking. Mind.
>>
>>7481282
What is this Death Stranding? I only know Norman Reedus and the Funky Fetus
>>
>>7481160
>He bucks into the angel as her legs clench around him, releasing the last of his warm, sticky seed into her. He keeps her suspended on his cock as his body trembles, barely able to contain his own orgasm. After a few moments of shuddering he lowers the angel to the floor, his cock almost hardening again as he looks at the angel sprawled out across the ground, her chest rising falling as her body quakes, and the large amount of seed seeping out of her tight, beaten pussy. Through deep, tired breaths he speaks.

Let's hope that works, huh?
>>
File: 1200.jpg (113KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
113KB, 1200x675px
>>7481282
It has my best tomodachi Mikkelsen-san, how could it fail to deliver?
>>
>>7481276
(told the other guy, dont really play on discord at the moment. If you wanna dig up your post we can for a little bit but im heading to bed soon and get the feeling this is deeper than the sort of stuff im used to. Im used to just a few posts of set up and then into the action
>>
File: double'smassivenunbimbotits.jpg (412KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
double'smassivenunbimbotits.jpg
412KB, 600x800px
>>7481160
(Whenever you like. I'm very flexible with sessions.)

>>7481173
(Thank you~)

>>7481189
(I'm not Kinx, I'm the other one.)

>>7481178
Yes, my sweet...
>Her voice echoes in the dark, echoing and bouncing around like thunder beneath the earth, and as you press your face into her breast and suck away, drinking down mouthfuls of her hot, delectable cream, her voice twists, becoming louder and louder.
Drink, sweet boy. Savor the taste of your true mother, the mother of all things. I'll spoil you until there's nothing left for you but pleasure, and the feeling of pumping your seed for me from now until the end of time.
>She chuckles, and the earth shakes. Before your eyes, her breast slowly glazes over with pure marble whiteness, and the sleeve around your cock tightens, her fingers lengthening as she clutches you tighter against her. Your eyes never leave her marble-white tit, but the tongues lap and suck and suddenly leap forward, binding your cock in a sleeve of rope-like feelers, the warm slippery sleeve writhing and squirming against your skin as you suck thick, mind-numbingly sweet gouts of cream from her breast.
Drink to your heart's content, my son...

>>7481236
(See above!)

>>7481253
(Not at present. I just haven't gotten around to it.)

>>7481204
Then give me everything.
>She grins back over her shoulder at him, tightening her thighs and pushing her hips harder back into your waist as you sandwich your cock with her asscheeks like your own silky black onahole. Her eyes gleam like a cat's as she watches your face flush and your young, strong body writhe beneath her, your cock furiously gliding back and forth across her smooth, delectable rump, spurting pre all over her lower back and grinding your balls against the heretical nun's soaking cunt with loud, delectable slaps.
Give me every drop of your seed. Empty your balls for me, and I shall attend to you for the rest of the day...
>>
>>7481282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4wsA--VWEo
>>
>>7481297
Kojima's first non-Konami project. Hype as shit.
No more stupid metal gear bullshit, all new bullshit.
>>7481315
It had better not fail to deliver.
>>7481334
GET HYPE
>>
>>7481300
>She gives him one last kiss before she's put on the ground, still shaking a bit. She lays on her side, a satisfied expression on her face and a pussy dripping copious amounts of cum. She looks up at him for a moment, nodding. She doesn't quite have it in her to respond fully.
>>7481333
(I'll be sure to talk with you about it in the future. Good to know, by the way.)
>>
>>7481360
I dunno, man. It looks like Kojima's finally lost his fucking mind with none of the men in white coats at Konami to rein him in.
>>
>>7481360
Dude, Norman Reedus and the Funky Fetus is the nickname for it
>>
>>7481378
I know. I can't wait. It's going to be insanely over-budget and delayed for eons.
>>7481396
That's fucking retarded. I avoid /v/ like prison rape and so should you.
>>
>>7481414
Didn't even get it from /v/ my man.
It's catchy enough anyways.
>>
>>7481333
Yes Holy Mother. I obey the whims of the mother of the cosmos.
>The young worshiper mindlessly recites to her echoing voice, almost as if he were hearing her inside his own head. He simply watches in a hypnotic awe as her body morphs into it's bizzare form that he had only seen in his dreams, still loving and nursing from it without aprehention or fear. He cuddles to her large tit, sucking away on what little soft flesh he could and licking at the stiff nub in his maw. He chugs away at endless mouthfuls of her nourishment, tasting incredibly rich and sweet in a way beyond human.
Bless the Holy Mother....all her graces.
>His mind goes increasingly numb to the pleasures of her body, his cock reaching it's full length in little time. He bucks his hips into the many appendages tending to it, feasting away and indulging the pleasures of her body.
>>
>>7481396
Someone should make an ERP sliding scale version of this picture.
>>
>>7481333
>As if it was a command, he suddenly holds her tight before moaning, if not screaming, in pleasure as his cock pushes as deeply as possible and finally releasing his hot, sticky semen all over her back, some of the shots even being powerful enough to reach her hair. He continues to hump for a bit longer in slow, deep thrusts to get as much out as he possibly could before eventually stopping. He gasps and moans as he basks in the afterglow, cumming hard enough to feel dizzy.
S- sis... ter... that was... amazing...
>>
File: 36.jpg (403KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
403KB, 848x1200px
>>7481193
>Uses her magic to transform herself to Joost
I am, I am! Let me drool on your dick while you develop your perfect master pieces! I'll suck on your dick while I mention how much I love each game you made!
>>
>>7481373
>The anon keeps breathing, his legs spasming as random jolts of pleasure surge through him. Slowly he rises, both eyes trained on that plump ass of hers. It was a shame he couldn't do anything with it, but her pussy was beyond good enough.

You come back around here, alright? I wanna worship that body of yours some more, especially those massive orbs on your chest.

>Knowing that she probably can't respond, the anon leaves her a cum-filled mess on the floor and takes his leave
>>
File: Capture+_2017-01-16-23-35-15.png (243KB, 749x762px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-01-16-23-35-15.png
243KB, 749x762px
>>7481488
>She makes a noncommittal moan. She basically can't move and just stays there for a while, eventually flying back up to the Floating Keep once she's feeling good enough to move once more.
>>
File: ChatSmile7.png (487KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ChatSmile7.png
487KB, 1024x1024px
>>7481322
We need to have another session time soon cutie
I love me some cute trappy bois~
>>
>>7481532
(Thanks for that, my first time doing anything of this sort. Is there anything I could improve upon?)
>>
File: doubletemptation.png (1MB, 976x1582px) Image search: [Google]
doubletemptation.png
1MB, 976x1582px
>>7481439
Good, my son... My sweet servant.
>A pale hand with fingers like the limbs of some massive, terrible spider rises and cradles your cheek, the soft warmth of the creature's hand belying its shiny, resinous texture. Absorbed as you are, you cannot see the single glaring red eye or the golden crown that gleams in the dark above you, lost in the pleasure of indulgence as your cock is furiously stroked and sucked and wrung out. Your body is sinking beneath a sea, all but your head, a sea that bathes you like a baptism as your balls seize up and your belly cries out for more of her taste, your flesh forgotten and replaced with the lust of your mouth and your manhood as she whispers, her voice echoing in the darkest corners of your mind as your cock bulges and spurts pre all over its prison.
Now give your mother your seed. Offer unto me the gift of life, as only a man can bring. And be mine... body, heart and soul...

Forever.

>>7481456
>The nun backs her fat ass harder into your waist, licking her lips as her face is turned away from you, a flash of red crossing over her eyes before she turns around, sweeping her hand casually to your cock and grabbing it,. She doesn't even bother to clean herself off or change out of her semen-soaked robes before dragging your cock against her cheek, your slick length rubbing and sliding all over her face as she purrs up at you.
But you're still afflicted, my son... Come. Let's keep going.
(And scene for number 2, I think~)
>>
ass musk
>>
File: Wings_of_Vi_Emoticon_rubiWink.png (959B, 62x62px) Image search: [Google]
Wings_of_Vi_Emoticon_rubiWink.png
959B, 62x62px
>>7481571
(I thought it was pretty good! Maybe if we do this again I could be degraded a little but I had a lot of fun!~)
>>
>>7481601
Good taste in fetishes Anon.
>>
File: 0e2c139d1b9ba226828ae994d9728d53.jpg (706KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
0e2c139d1b9ba226828ae994d9728d53.jpg
706KB, 1280x1812px
>>7481562
(Maybe if it wasnt so late. Thinking I can play with you using my mouth next time though
>>
>>7481605
(Thanks! I look forward to future sessions, I had a great time with you.)
>>
>>7481601
Blood. Sweat.
And MUSK.
>>
>>7481579
(That's great timing, actually, because I've got to go in about 20 minutes. I love how this is turning out so far, you're great! I'd love to continue whenever I'm able to, at what time are you usually around?)
>>
>Tfw you figure out an Av you want to pick up but don't have time to rp.
>>
File: fiola_by_grynsoft-d8i9u88.png (3MB, 2623x3595px) Image search: [Google]
fiola_by_grynsoft-d8i9u88.png
3MB, 2623x3595px
>>7481640
(I'll be bringing in more characters from the same game soon too, so that may be something to look forward to~)
>>
>>7481646
(It's very variable, honestly. I don't come here regularly anymore because I have real life obligations. Sorry. I hope you can catch me later.)

t. Nun (who doesn't want to waste limited images)
>>
>>7481654
*an Ava
>>
>>7481579
H..Holy mother.....
>The enamored follower simply coos out to her from her huge, heaving breast, his body completely lost to the pleasures of her form but too forgone to care. He buries his face deep into the soft, warm teat he feeds from and chugs away for his fill. Swallowing mouthful after mouthful of thick, delicious cream with each lick of her stiff nub.
I obey!~
>He pulls off her soft chest and cries in bliss as he can't hold back any longer, bursting forth from below with his seed. Nourished by her breast a powerful, near inhuman load of his semen bursts forth from his hard cock. Lovingly massaged and licked up by each appendage until he could last no longer, his cock limp and licked clean by her holy form. Tired and in bliss, he simply closes his eyes and falls to sleep again like so many nights before, his body drained but fully nourished by the holy mother.
I am one with the body of the holy mother...f....forever.
(You write eldritch body types very well, that was a great session and thank you very much. Have a great night double!)
>>
>>7481668
(That is definitely something to look forward too. My dick waits patiently.)
>>
>>7481706
(You too, anon. Glad you enjoyed.)
>>
>>7481676
Don't worry about it, no need to apologize. I hope I can catch you eventually, you're fun to write with.
>>
>>7481720
(I'm going to turn in for the night. No time for a new RP, so.. Nini.)
>>
POST BUTTS
>>
File: 1454577297981.jpg (2MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1454577297981.jpg
2MB, 3000x3000px
>>7481806
here is a butt
>>
File: 6c865037edf23122ef971f061e39fb87.jpg (628KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6c865037edf23122ef971f061e39fb87.jpg
628KB, 1200x1600px
>>7481806
>>
File: 492.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
492.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>you missed the avafag playing Double
>>
>>7479458
Are you up enough for a quick footjob?
>>
>>7481828
Still here!
>>
>>7481812
The lack of nine-tailed Fox girls in these threads disturbs me...
>>
>>7481844
Do we have an Ahri?
>>
>>7481839
O-oh. Cool!
Actually, I'm a little curious, who else do you play besides Double?
>>
>>7481863
>>7481155
See here.
>>
>>7481823
That's a fine ass.
>>
File: 1466495912208.jpg (877KB, 1185x913px) Image search: [Google]
1466495912208.jpg
877KB, 1185x913px
>>7481832
(Sure, who do you want of the roster then? And who to start?)
>>7481891
(You're damn right, it needs a lot more images though, think I burned through most of the hat on stash for my ab session. Don't know where he went)
>>
>>7481888
Oh yeah, I remember now!

Well, I would like to give Nonon a go sometime, but since you haven't figured her out yet, maybe something with Jinx?
>>
File: 8KJy3LV.jpg (160KB, 847x700px) Image search: [Google]
8KJy3LV.jpg
160KB, 847x700px
>>
>>7481921
I was thinking either the red haired girl from skull girls who's name i forget. You can start since im bad at thinking up scenarios, maybe something as simple as a subordinate who gives a foot massage that escalates
>>
File: tumblr_o2g0n4WSoy1tqs92so1_1280.jpg (128KB, 716x896px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2g0n4WSoy1tqs92so1_1280.jpg
128KB, 716x896px
>>7481806
>>
>>7481937
>Just finished nutting to the double and now we have a litchi
I hope you come here often, that is some quality taste.
>>
File: ad3091e4f8e1850e60d327a280b3d45e.jpg (187KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
ad3091e4f8e1850e60d327a280b3d45e.jpg
187KB, 850x1202px
>>7481927
(Got anything in mind?)
>>
>>7481937
Why hello there Litchi!
>>
>>7481960
10/10 would have sweet tender sex with
>>
>>7481937
Nice pair of... Glasses.
>>
File: 157ec5caecf1774de.png (16KB, 783x394px) Image search: [Google]
157ec5caecf1774de.png
16KB, 783x394px
>>7481962
I do come here often but I don't play as litchi. I was wondering If I should pick her up to play from time to time
>>
>you missed the avafag playing La Muerte
>>
File: tumblr_o5qexdyy691tqs92so1_1280.jpg (343KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qexdyy691tqs92so1_1280.jpg
343KB, 1050x1400px
>>7481980
But... I'm a guy..
>>
Who is a 10/10 would impregnate and start a family with?
>>
>>7481965
Are you okay with drugging? Maybe she goes to a bar, spikes an anons drink with aphrodisiacs and takes advantage of him.
>>
File: para46.jpg (121KB, 739x1080px) Image search: [Google]
para46.jpg
121KB, 739x1080px
>>7481941
(It's parasoul, and sure thing.)
Cadet are you quite done with all those shoes down there?
>Parasoul looks down at the young egret assigned to shoe polish duty, inspecting every boot with a swift eye until she takes a seat on the chair next to him.
Not bad, do your princess a little favor and take care of her aching feet now would you? I promise a little something in return if you're good for it.
>She says as she kicks off her flats in a few motions, wriggling out her bare toes and trying to relax her dainty, royal feet.
>>
>>7481995
Guys can have sex with guys! It feels really good, especially when you take it nice and slow and make sure to use lube.
>>
>>7481851
I think Owain plays her. Or maybe someone else. We do have one either way.
>>
File: 4cce579855a1447d7e2217dba5632fa5.png (603KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4cce579855a1447d7e2217dba5632fa5.png
603KB, 1024x1024px
>>7482010
(Don't mind at all. Kindly start us?)
>>
>>7482008
Kojima
>>
>>7482011
>The cadet audibly gulps. He knew he was going to be doing menial tasks for a while, and was honestly pretty okay with it all things considered. But this was stepping around a landmine here. He had to spend who knows how long caressing those beautiful perfect feet and try to not get a boner, who knows what she would do to him if he did.
Of course mam!
>He gently takes her feet into his hands, trying not to make it to obvious his ogling those toes of hers, and gently starts to rub against the heel and arch of one of them.
>>
>>7481986
(Hell go for it, looks like you have some anons hooked already. Good luck with her man, catch you around sometime)
>>
File: Majalis-342530-Art_Students.jpg (765KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Majalis-342530-Art_Students.jpg
765KB, 864x1152px
>>7482013
But anon.. Guys shouldn't have sex with guys! That's gay.. W-would that even feel good?.. You know.. for the guy on bottom...
>>
>>7482041
(Alright.)
>The anon was quietly sitting alone in the back of the bar, holding a bottle of his favorite brand of beer. This was actually the first time he had went to this bar, but he now had the spare cash to afford it. It was a lot larger than the bars he had gone to, and the seats were surprisingly soft. Once he had drank his bottle, he was already a little tipsy, so he was waiting for someone to get him another drink.
As nice as this place is... The service is god-awful... Where's my drink?
>>
>>7482104
Oh come on its totally fine. And yes it does, in fact it feels super amazing. If the guy on top does it right he can hit the other guys prostate. That feels absolutely jaw dropping, you can end up cumming all over the place.
>>
File: para61.jpg (107KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
para61.jpg
107KB, 868x1228px
>>7482049
Hmmm.....Oh now that's just so much better. You good with feet egret?
>Parasoul asks out in small talk as the young man tends to her aching feet. She rolls her head back and sighs in relief, relaxing and going limp at the legs as he works his magic along her feet. Her feet remain still and soft, a slight wiggle to each toe as you knead into the muscles.
>>
File: C3S8HXtWQAAYNwT.jpg (76KB, 540x558px) Image search: [Google]
C3S8HXtWQAAYNwT.jpg
76KB, 540x558px
>>
File: 23e3ee7d843bd1321d77fbf9316e2aee.jpg (723KB, 914x1400px) Image search: [Google]
23e3ee7d843bd1321d77fbf9316e2aee.jpg
723KB, 914x1400px
>>7482139
C-cumming just from... laying there.. while the other guy does all the thrusting and pumping...
Anon that's really gay! I don't want that!
>>
>>7482144
Oh I'm amazing wi-I mean yes mam.
>His movements start to become more firm, a proper massage to work out tension in tiered ladies. If she was looking she would probably notice his face getting a bit flushed and his gaze becoming intense on her bare feet. He keeps up with the same foot a bit longer than he probably needs to before slowly letting it go and moving on to the second.
>>
>>7482170
Oh its more than just pumping. For instance if you sit on the other guys lap he can reach around and stroke your cock or fondle your balls, and nibble on your neck as well. Or if you're facing each other you can deep kiss each other and whisper in each others ears. I'm telling you it feels way better than any sex toy out there, you're really missing out.
>>
>>7482200
>Hearing him talk about the kissing around his neck he covers up, quivering from just his words. Biting at his lip he looks around.
... It's not.. like... Well.. you wouldn't do that with me... or anything..
>>
>>7482226
Oh i absolutely would! I'm sure you get this all the time but you have a super amazing plump ass. play with that thing for hours.
Other guys might be tempted to plow you into the ground or something, but we could take it slow, and I'd make sure you had the best orgasm of your life.
>>
File: 55133988_p0_master1200.jpg (642KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55133988_p0_master1200.jpg
642KB, 707x1000px
>>7482185
You're amazing you say?
>Parasoul gains a light smirk as she caught those works out of your mouth. She decides to test your claims and moves her freshly massaged foot down to your thigh as you tend to the other. As you knead and care for her worn foot the other slides playfully up and down your leg, not letting up with her coy face.
And what exactly makes you so "amazing" with feet now egret?
>>
File: 269a39845e025d673cc648daba46b5bd.jpg (485KB, 850x1016px) Image search: [Google]
269a39845e025d673cc648daba46b5bd.jpg
485KB, 850x1016px
>>7482126
>The bar is rather small, but quite crowded and loud. The stench of cheap alcohol hangs in the air and the people around you are rough and tumble, working-class, the common folk. Only one girl is working the tables, a tiny slip of a thing in a loose workman's outfit and a hat that only shows a few neon-blue strands of hair. Overworked as she is, there's no denying she's taking her time, chatting in a lively, excitable little voice to the patrons of the bar before serving their drinks. Finally, she seems to spot you sitting in the back corner and hurries to the bar, leaning over and shouting something you can't hear over the noise, picking up a tray and skipping over to you.
Your drink, sir~!
>She has such a sweet, singsong-y voice. She's awfully cute, too, half in an adorable way and half in the way that makes you wonder what she looks like under that loose green jacket. Probably skinny. But that might be nice. She sets what you ordered down in front of you and proudly proclaims,
House made it special just for you! Sorry for taking so long!
>And then she's off again, dancing over the stained floorboards, giggling as a group of men call for another round and casting a glance back over her shoulder at the loner in the corner.
>>
>>7482245
Slow and.. loving.. and...
>his words trail off as his hands try to cover the growing bump in the front of his pants, it twitches in it's tight confines as clearly he likes the idea. Almost naturally as he mentions his plump, wide bottom he almost wiggles it side to side, looking a bit behind him to check his bottom
... That... gay..
>>
>>7482253
>His face turns a paler shade as she catches on to his little slip up, but its right back to red as her foot starts to trail up his thigh. Theres already a noticeable tent in his crotch, and his breath is clearly a bit heavier than it was when they started.
Nothing. I've simply had plenty of practice wors-massaging feet. Massaging them.
>>
>>7482279
>The man walks closer to him, capitalizing on his hesitation to hopefully drive this all home. He leans down and lets a hot breath out across his neck as he slowly moves so his mouth is right next to his ear
Wouldn't you love that? That big heavenly ass getting slowly and firmly pumped by a cock, sending shocks of pleasure all over you with every thrust. You could cum as many times as you want, and I'd make sure to lavish you with affection.
>>
File: 5d7afcec0d4a507fa951b4c47fac1b20.jpg (506KB, 819x1184px) Image search: [Google]
5d7afcec0d4a507fa951b4c47fac1b20.jpg
506KB, 819x1184px
>>7482311
>The hot breath coating over his ear and neck sent shivers down his spine. He couldn't move, he was almost motionless aside from a chill once and awhile. He quivered as his own hand reached back, holding his plump cheek in his own hand, squeezing his own butt. He kept mentioning it he had to feel for himself... His butt was quite big...
>>
File: para11.jpg (378KB, 1018x720px) Image search: [Google]
para11.jpg
378KB, 1018x720px
>>7482282
Practice what?~
>Parasoul says as she feels the eager egret's hand slowly and greedily trail up her thigh. She switftly grabs the egret's hand and forces it still on her thigh, not budging another inch as she held him down. She lifts her foot off his leg and teasingly trails it up his chest up to his chin, tickling it lightly with her toe.
Now I can't be having misbehavior like that in the field can we? What exactly were you going to say young man? No lying to your commanding officers now, spit it out.
>>
>>7482261
Finally! Thanks, miss.
>The anon looks down to notice that it's already been opened for him as well! He turns his head up and smiles, planning on praising her.
It's even opened any everything, thanks!
>Of course, she was already off by the time he spoke. He shook his head, taking a sip of the alcohol. The flavoring was a little off however, but he was a little too drunk to mind at all. After a few sips however, he was starting to feel really weird. His body temperature was beginning to raise, and a lot more than what it normally would. He was beginning to sweat now, and hard. He placed his hand on his forehead, now beginning to feel ill.
Damn... That beer was not good.... I feel like I'm on fire....
>>
>>7482336
>His eyes are locked solely on her feet at this point, practically hypnotized by her beautiful arches and toes. His cock is rock hard and on display poking through his pants, even a wet spot forming over the head. He can't dream of lying to her at this point
Worship. I-i love to run my tongue all over girls feet and toes, licking and sucking on them. I sometimes even get them to step on my dick until i spray my cum all over
>>
>>7482334
>His hand trails lower, pressing right against the boy's bulge and firmly rubbing it up and down with his palm, occasionally reaching down to the balls,
Feel that? You're aroused now. You can either run home and stroke yourself with your hand, or I can make you feel three times that good.
>His hand gently works its way under his waistline, slowly pulling it down and waiting for his response
>>
What's with the trial of Mia defending anon from being a rapist?
>>
>>7482400
Someone memeing and nobody really giving a fuck
>>
>>7482400
I prefer Zoe over Mia, personally. Ethan was a dumbass.
>>
File: 8b72e3740b1b31e2f999685f48e04050.jpg (588KB, 684x1468px) Image search: [Google]
8b72e3740b1b31e2f999685f48e04050.jpg
588KB, 684x1468px
>>7482365
>A wave of prickling sensation washes over you, and suddenly your body is acting independently of your mind. In what seems like no time at all, you've hauled yourself out the back door and into the alleyway, where you stand burning up with heat, waves of fire rolling up and down your body. Sweat drips off your brow, but your lungs feel like they're full of air, more than they ever have. You feel... alive. In every way. Delirious with life, so much so that the slightest brush of your slowly-hardening cock is enough to nearly make your eyes cross. From behind you hear the door open and close, and the same girlish giggle that sends a chill down your spine.
It wo-orked~! I knew I'd get it right eventually! And now you're all mine!
>Suddenly, something light and lithe slams onto your back like a pouncing cat, wrangling you around and around until it leaps off and darts back in front of you, revealing a girl dressed in shorts that are too short, a shirt that is quite literally just a bra with gun shells strapped to it, and two huge blue braids trailing from her head... As well as a familiar face. The "waitress" strides right up to you and claps her hands on your thickening bulge, giggling louder and tracing her gloved fingers around the tip, cooing up at you in that sweet, sweet voice.
Awww, look who got all hard! Mister, are you some kinda perv getting all hard for a girl like me in the middle of an alley? Dontcha know there're daaaaangerous criminals in this part a' town~? I could have been one of them!
>>
File: 1463923510461.jpg (55KB, 650x702px) Image search: [Google]
1463923510461.jpg
55KB, 650x702px
>>7482378
How deplorable that is! We must discipline you at once for this egret!
>She says as she pushes you to the ground with a single nudge of that long, powerful leg. She trails it down your chest again as you lay prone on the floor, her toes circling at the growing bulge in your pants she had been observing since the start. Her look remains coy an in charge as she plays with her new recruit, hoping she found the means to keep him loyal.
Remove your trousers, Now Egret! That's an order!
>>
File: 53814719_p0.jpg (478KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
53814719_p0.jpg
478KB, 1400x2000px
>>7482008
I mean, I haven't got a womb but, come on. It's 2017.
>>
File: lurkers2.png (16KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
lurkers2.png
16KB, 600x700px
I summon all lurkers to post their cards.
>>
>>7482434
>His heart starts racing as her foot makes its way down his chest, and he barely manages to suppress a moan as it reaches his cock, still letting out a hot gaps all the same.
Yes mam~
>It takes a bit of work with him still on his back, but he's quick to undo the zipper on his pants and pull them down. Just as the bulge would suggest his cock is rock hard and sticks straight up, already with a bead of pre forming at the tip
>>
File: e3b2c7fc20c7eb8617142bbca5c2fc53.jpg (194KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
e3b2c7fc20c7eb8617142bbca5c2fc53.jpg
194KB, 768x1024px
>>7482397
>Hate to do this just when it's getting good but I didn't realize how late it was. Another time. Goodnight!
>>
>>7482417
It was memeing?

>>7482422
Who is Zoe, anon?
>>
>>7482459
I kind of realized that myself, cheers and hope to see you around
>>
>>7482422
Mia: attacks me with a chainsaw.
Zoe: does not attack me with a chainsaw.
Zoe is clearly best girl.
>>
File: 1461548926499.jpg (293KB, 443x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1461548926499.jpg
293KB, 443x1329px
>>7482455
What is this?! Dripping already from just rubbing at royal feet? Unnaceptable!
>Parasoul plays into the young egret's weaknesses, hoping to make another loyal soldier out of him. She pushes her foot down forcefully into his cock, pressing it deep into his toned stomach. She rubs her foot in small circles on his shaft, teasing his dribbling head with her toes.
Were you planning on masturbating to my royal body? From merely a touch and without permission? For shame egret! You are going to be obey my touch and that's an order! Understood egret?
>>
>>7482463
You can tell they wanted people to be all "THAT WAS EPIC XD" when they were done.
>>
>>7482428
>He moans loudly just from her slight teasing, the erection in this pants throbbing, staining his pants with pre-cum. His legs feel like noodles, shaking as he struggles to stand. He's panting heavily, and his eyes are droopy and tired. He barely has any brain power to respond to her, the mix of alcohol and drugs messing with his head.
What....? What did you do... Do to me....?
Hah.... My dick.... It feels so good....
>>
>>7482503
But it was!
>>
>>7482503
Yeah I can see it. I wonder why keep going If nobody is paying you attention
>>
>>7482523
I write stuff at people some times just to let off steam. If they don't react to it whatever, I did it to do it.
>>
>>7482495
>He had only just managed to keep his voice down before, and now with those perfect soft feet rubbing straight on his cock there was simply no way. He started to let out moans, soft and suppressed at first but quickly growing in both volume and length. His cock didn't stop pumping out pre, and her foot was swiftly covered in a light glaze of the stuff.
No! I mean... Maybe I would have, but it wasn't the plan at first. Yes I understand miss parasoul
>>
>>7482531
I mean that could be why, not that it was me.
>>
>>7482531
I can understand what you said and now that you say it with her first post it seems like she was trying to do the same, then I don't see why it is memeing
>>
File: 5a5206176f0d5fdeff756944bf950212.jpg (758KB, 850x1099px) Image search: [Google]
5a5206176f0d5fdeff756944bf950212.jpg
758KB, 850x1099px
>>7482513
Yeah yeah yeah, I know I know!
>She grabs at your pants and yanks them open without the slightest ceremony, popping the button off and probably breaking the zipper, her dexterous hand diving down into your crotch and fastening around your throbbing length. She sucks in a happy breath as she sees it finally exposed, swollen and drooling onto her black fingerless gloves, and immediately drops down into a crouch, looking up at you with an insanely wide grin as she tilts it towards her lips.
Be a good toy and stand still! I'm gonna suck it for a while!
>Such a matter-of-fact and cheerful declaration. An instant before she leaps forward and shoves your cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around your fat prick and slurping it loudly, moaning a high little moan as your length slides smoothly forward and pops into the back of her throat. She squeezes down hard on the base of your sheathed rod, making it swell up inside her gullet, a visible bulge pushing her fair skin out before she begins to energetically bob back and forth, dropping her free hand between her legs as she sucks on your helplessly hard dick like a tasty candy treat, lapping up your pre and sliding you into her throat with ease.
>>
File: para19.png (806KB, 571x900px) Image search: [Google]
para19.png
806KB, 571x900px
>>7482540
>Parasoul's face had a commanding and coy grin looking down on her prone egret moaning and blushing at just the touch of her foot. Proud of herself she decides to seal the deal and bring her little egret to release. She pushes his cock as deep into his stomach as she could manage it, feeling the soft powerful foot force and dig into him. She grinds her bare foot a light bit on his cock, her toes rapidly teasing his drooling cockhead.
Then what are you defying me for still egret?! Are you not loyal to your princess? Do you not serve her body and her kingdom? Do you wish she never grace you with these wonderful digits again? Because if the answer is no you better show your gratitude for these feet right here and now! Do it now soldier, no holding back your shots! That's an order still!
>>
>>7482616
>He had no hope of resisting her commands. Almost before she's done talking his cock pulses once, then twice, and then sprays its load all over. A good portion of it shoots past her foot and onto his own stomach, however as lost in lust as he is he really' cant seem to care. The rest coats her toes, still rubbing across the head of his cock, sending a healthy amount of sticky hot cum all in between her toes. He moans her name aloud and covers his face with his hand as he peaks
>>
>>7482579
Ooooh fuuuuck~
>He cried out in a slurred, horny voice. The feeling he was experiencing was indescribable, he nearly came the moment she took it in alone! Pre-cum flowed from his tip, draining down her warm throat. He held onto her long blue pigtails like reins as he bucked his hips along with her.
Unf.... You're throat is fucking wonderful~!
>He complemented her, before biting his lip, enjoying the pleasure. He had completely given in at this point, he was enjoying himself way too much to stop.
>>
>>7482656
>Jinx beams up at you, much the same way a shark smiles at its prey, before swallowing loudly and adding an extra layer of suction to her drugged boytoy's hard hot cock. She bobs back and forth on it, her lips stretching forward slightly on your rigid prick, showing just how powerfully she can suckle on your dick. Her brightly-painted fingers slowly trace a circle around a darkening patch of fabric on her tight booty shorts that grows bigger the longer she sucks on you, gulping and gagging and slurping as hard as she can for however many torturously long minutes of teasing you're forced to endure. Being sucked off like a dispensable toy in an alleyway is a hell of a way to spend the night, but Jinx is a flighty, fickle girl. Soon, the act of lollipopping your massive, overly-hard erection isn't enough for her, and she suddenly slides off your dick. Long strands of saliva cling to your cock from her lips, but she breaks them in an instant as she gets up, unbuttons her shorts, slides them down to her ankles and kicks them off with a flourish. She's naked from the chest down now, except for a pair of boots, and she immediately turns about, planting her small but shapely ass on your dick, shoving her burning hot, dripping wet cunt up against the underside of your dick and looking over her shoulder with a cruel little smile.
Weeeeeeeelll? Stick it in already! If you're not ramming that fucking cock back and forth inside me until I'm screaming like a broken toy in five seconds you're gonna get it! I want that hard dick pounding at my belly and I want it FUCKING NOW!
>>
File: 1472337749542.jpg (102KB, 1234x648px) Image search: [Google]
1472337749542.jpg
102KB, 1234x648px
>>7482653
>Parasoul watches in in pride as the egret cums away at the mercy of her command, staining his stomach and her foot in a generous helping of his semen.
You were pent up egret, how unprofessional. You are to report here on shoe shine duty to tend to my aching feet on a regular basis understood? We will also have to tend to this......need of yours, we can't have you stressed and pent up on the field understood?
Now clean yourself off egret, this isn't a kindergarten. Report back to your officer with those clean boots and go about your day.
>Parasoul gives her orders without a second thought before the egret, tossing a clean rag on his belly in the afterglow. She wipes her foot clean and puts her flats back on, walking away to leave the egret to his duties, hoping well enough he would come back for more.
(Hope you enjoyed anon, good night to ya!)
>>
File: 9d7da49d13a6a67dc526c4142071e18b.jpg (601KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
9d7da49d13a6a67dc526c4142071e18b.jpg
601KB, 1200x846px
>thirstposts thirstingly
>>
>>7482755
its past midnight dude.
>>
>>7482755
>calls you out for being creepy and 13
>you try and justify you being here
>avas come out of the wood work to defend you being here

There. The typical Bolin experience.
>>
File: 1473864528273.jpg (172KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1473864528273.jpg
172KB, 1129x1600px
>>7482755
>gives you a glass of water
>it isn't magic or anything
>leaves
>>
>>7482749
(it was super amazing, thank you
>>
>>7482774
>Avatars come out of the woodwork to defend him being here
Why.
WHY?
How can you not think it's creepy to ERP with an avowed and acknowledged 13-year-old?
>>
File: hideokojimam.jpg (30KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
hideokojimam.jpg
30KB, 500x287px
>>7482755
Dubs will not allow you into any form of Jinx vagina.
>>
>>7482749
that booty though
>>
File: gmagik.gif (413KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
gmagik.gif
413KB, 256x144px
>>7482763
It's quarter to eight in the morning my dude
>>7482774
>looks around
>there are 0 avas in ERP who will justify my existence
>there's one anon who's probably baiting you by being the BIDF
>>7482785
Thanks
>>7482796
>weeps
>>
>>7482794
Ask Junko. Ask Lupin. Hell, ask pretty much anyone in the Danganronpa server.
>>
File: para51.png (406KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
para51.png
406KB, 848x942px
>>7482803
(Noted, be sure to give it some loving sometime. Gotta finish up some stuff and call it a night, have a good one anon!)
>>
>>7482796
Your games suck
>>
>>7482822
I'd like to take you up on that offer some time, pumping such a booty would be a pleasure, sleep well!
>>
>>7482811
>Junko
likes mukuro
>Lupin
thirsted hard for mukuro
>the DR server
makes a meme of me
>>
File: 60109436_p1_master1200.jpg (328KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60109436_p1_master1200.jpg
328KB, 849x1200px
>>7482826
Don't you talk to Mr. Kojimbles that way.
Death Stranding is going to be the acid trip of the century! Just wait!
>>
Who are you hoping to play with ERP?
>>
File: la_muerte_by_sscindyss-d86q77s.jpg (86KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
la_muerte_by_sscindyss-d86q77s.jpg
86KB, 600x849px
>>7482853
>>
File: 1484281064094.jpg (762KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1484281064094.jpg
762KB, 900x1271px
>>7482853
>>
>>7482853
Kojima
>>
>>7482853
Sayaka
>>
>>7482853
I was hoping to get a friendly footjob from some Quarian chick.
>>
File: angery ticktock.jpg (188KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
angery ticktock.jpg
188KB, 600x931px
>>7482853
Junko
>>
>>7482853
Nobody.
>>
>>7482853
If Parsee didn't have the attention span of a gnat...
>>
>>7482853
They just left so oh well.
>>
>>7482930
And a constant homolust for Yuugi.
>>
File: Kojima.jpg (152KB, 948x717px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima.jpg
152KB, 948x717px
>>7482805
Here's to (You)

>>7482826
Do not worry, my true work remains to be seen.

>>7482898
I am not a gay.
>>
File: 1484613042229.png (129KB, 270x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484613042229.png
129KB, 270x395px
>>7482941
Is this Kamina?
t. Bolin
>>
File: 86OLcWY.png (225KB, 516x519px) Image search: [Google]
86OLcWY.png
225KB, 516x519px
>>7482950
Don't compare me to your stupid HG cuck friends ever again you child.
t. Mecha
>>
>>7482937
Obsessive thirst I can handle, ghosting I can't.
>>
>>7482960
Ohhh.
He is not my friend. That actual sperm spoiled V3 for me.
>>
>>7482941
>Here's to (You)
OH FUCK I LOVE KOJIMA NOW
>>
>>7482941
Bolin a Paul, rest forever here in our trash
>>
>>7482853
Golden Darkness or Nero
>>
File: kojima is my persona.png (299KB, 645x361px) Image search: [Google]
kojima is my persona.png
299KB, 645x361px
>>7482980
DR is more convoluted trash than Metal Gear so you should feel saved.

>>7482990
Arigato gozaimashita

>>7483000
Let me suffer now and never die
>>
>>7482853
I want a trial on my dick
>>
>>7483043
That agony is your triumph
>>
File: 1485808077220.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485808077220.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>7483043
It sounds fucking dumb, but Trial 2 actually sounds alright, as well as Soupman's trial.
>>
File: 1461016263957.jpg (71KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1461016263957.jpg
71KB, 380x380px
Needs more loli
>>
>>7483249
You need a colon cancer.
>>
File: 1475504218178.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475504218178.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>7483257
No sankyou
>>
File: 0d8.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0d8.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>7483249
>>
>>7483249
Anon, are you okay?
Thread posts: 454
Thread images: 192

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.