[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread You're having some kinky fun and you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 252

ERP thread

You're having some kinky fun and you're going to enjoy it whether you like it or not edition

Previous thread >>7369891
>>
>>7378593
And you're name is even cute too!
Your flowers are lovely Simo...
>Suddenly Anonette snaps from her overly cheery demeanor
Ack I'm about to be late for class
>She looks back and forth between Simon and the entrance to the school a couple times unsure what to do
>Suddenly a grin appears upon her face as she places her hand around Simon and lifts him
Hey come with me to class and then we can talk and stuff more after school.
>>
File: 5f459618f11c7b11b0931523c6da7743.jpg (177KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
5f459618f11c7b11b0931523c6da7743.jpg
177KB, 1000x714px
>>7378618
>Though the pilot remains dumbfounded, Kudelia rides her courage as far as it will take her, her hands pressing against his shoulders, slowly, gently urging him back, to lay against the bed. The Tekkadan members, the older ones, are practically paragons of masculinity, constantly riding shirtless, stretching, working out... and the man she was kissing was no different. To any young woman with an interest in men, it would be a bit too much. She could already feel her skin warming up even more, excitement building the longer she held the kiss. She was sweating again, as she had been in the hangar.
Hah, hah...
>She panted softly when the kiss finally broke, and her violet eyes could only stare into his for a time. Every breath she took rubbed her chest up and down against his lightly. She looked for an inkling of interest in his own eyes. He'd always been a bit more distant than the rest, she had no idea how he'd take it.
... I like you. I've liked you since the moment I saw you, and every time I watch you pilot I get so excited I...
>Another heated kiss, her cheeks a bright red, hoping she doesn't need to explain herself further.
>>
>>7378650
E-Ehh?
>The idea of leaving the garden doesn't sound too appealing to Simon... not at all! He tries giving a wiggle back and forth but he's got no chance of freeing himself from the clutches of Anonette. This realization gives his struggle pause and he sighs.
Alright, I'll come with you then...
>Despite the situation, the little butterfly finds a reason to smile yet.
I've never been in this building before you know... I wonder what it's like! Maybe they're all nice, like you!
>>
>>7378718
Yay! Oh all the other girls will love you.
>And with that she bounds off towards the school
>As she enters the building a teacher stops her
*Hey, you can't bring a bug into the building*
But Simon isn't a bu...
*Get rid of it now.*
>Anonette starts to frown for a moment but then has an idea, well at least half an idea.
Oh well nothing you haven't seen before...
>She remarks apparently being too enthralled with your cute and girlish appearance to have realized Simon is a boys name
>With that she shoves you into her shirt between her boobs and proceeds on her way to class
No one will know as long as you're quiet she whispers.
>>
>>7378708
>Still caught up in the surprise of the moment, he doesn't offer any resistance as she guides his body backward with a press so gentle that he's doubly shocked that it's actually moving him. His back rests on the sheets as he comes to evaulate how he's feeling about the woman ontop of tim, seeing as how she's practically mounted him by now.
>Just like how she was speechless earlier, he's in a similar state of lacking words--pursing his lips until they fold into a thin line. Being put on the spot about his feelings is a situation that he's unused to, not at all helped by the ample chest that sends shivers down his spine everytime they rub into his own, but he eventually arrives a positive conclusion about Kudelia.
..I don't dislike you. I've always felt encouraged to keep fighting whenever I saw you around, no matter what you were doing.
>His eyes don't quite have the lovey dovey look, but there's a faint spark in his gaze that penetrates the cloudy grey of his pupils. The Barbatos pilot grasps onto her shoulders as a gesture of comfort.
I'm not good at much of anything.. but I can at least fight for you. I'll keep you safe with all I got.
>>
I AM A THIRSTY KEK
>>
>>7378763
>Thankfully Simon stays silent during the ordeal, blown away by the sheer scale of the school building. He's never come so close! Of course, his attention is brought back to the situation at hand once he finds himself being inserted into Anonette's cleavage. Luckily he manages to stick his arms out so he doesn't get lost in between the globes of flesh. He answers in a hushed and quite noticeably uncomfortable voice;
U-Uhh, alright! If you say so...!
>If his face was bright red before, it would be fair to say someone could mistake him for the ladybug at this point.
I'll keep quiet!
>>
>>7378816
Ohayo Lupin
>>
I've seen many bringing more than one ava, but also a lot of people that instead only came to the masquerade with one and only one ava.
Is there someone else you wanted to use? Why did you pick that other one instead of it? Will you use them if there is a next time or bring an encore?
>>
LURKERS COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!
>>
>>7378837
The Masquerade was pretty late in the night for me. I was barely awake when I got there and I've more or less improvised the AVA I used. The result of course where suboptimal; but bringing one more, would have been beyond my inadequate ERPing skills.
>>
>>7378837
I think some if not most used that as a chance to try out new characters, and possibly keep them if they liked how things turned out.

I doubt "masquerade exclusive" characters will be a thing.
>>
>>7378822
>Bounce bounce bounce... all the way down the hall in the boob ride
>Between greeting classmates and retrieving books from her locker the two of you somehow find yourselves in a classroom right as the bell rings
>Anonette subtly adjusts her cleavage yet again trying to get comfortable with you smushed in the middle of all that soft.
>>
>>7378804
>In the position she had no, she was straddling him, leaning over him, her breasts hanging despite the support of her bra, and with how her shirt clung to her it likely made quite the sight directly above his head. She was still too focused on him to worry about how she looked though, and her eyes remained locked on his. When he spoke, she let out another whine. He wasn't getting it. The touch on her shoulders as well spoke of protection, a friendly gesture. She didn't want that.
J-Just... ahhhh! I know that! I know that! I don't want you to fight for me right now, or protect me...! I want you to... nnn...
>She lets actions speak for her as her hands take hold of the hem of her white top, and she slowly peels it off her upper body. Once it leaves the heft of her breasts they wobble within the confines of her bra, and she throws the sweaty article aside, eyes returning to his, her look determined, lacking any of her earlier hesitation or shyness.
... what do you think? You... you like girls, don't you?

(Sorry that took a little while, and sorry if the pace is a bit slow. I probably got one more post in me before I should probably sleep. Thanks for keeping up with me.)
>>
File: gelbooru.com;79576 shimon.jpg (331KB, 756x1051px) Image search: [Google]
gelbooru.com;79576 shimon.jpg
331KB, 756x1051px
>>7378897
>With a single glance around the new environment, seeing so many of Anonette's classmates around, Simon decides it's best to lower himself down into her breasts as not to be seen.
Mmnnn... I don't have to stay here long, r-right?
>>
>>7378952
>Anonette tries to keep a straight face but giggles a little at the feeling of you worming your way downward
*Who's speaking in class* snaps the teacher before she can reply
>Anonette manages to regain her composure before being noticed
>She's obviously having a difficult time concentrating with you in there
>Her breasts are also almost constantly rubbing and shifting with you inbetween them
>In fact you're beginning to suspect she's doing it on purpose
>>
File: Zf_a12_def1.png (260KB, 666x408px) Image search: [Google]
Zf_a12_def1.png
260KB, 666x408px
>>7378837
Many reasons:

- Very unknown characters
- Those who know them might avoid them for that reason
- A fuckton of art, but little to no lewd art to put as bait for some anons
- The masquerade was late as fuck and playing two characters at once would've been too tiring
- Demon trap maids from hell are obviously a gamble to use
>>
>>7378992
>Anonette's lack of a response elicits a whimper from the hot and bothered butterfly. He doesn't know much about the situation at hand, but decides that since he's in a comfortable position he may as well catch some rest, so he continues to lower himself into Anonette's cleavage until onto his two antennae poke out from between her bosom. 'Hopefully she finishes soon', he thinks to himself as he closes his eyes and tries catching some shuteye.
>>
>>7378951
>As firm and resolute as he sounded about this, his body was still very conscious of their positions. The swaying mammaries right above his head were a sight to behold even to his sexually inexperienced mind and a heat blooms from the confines of his chest, spreading through his nerves like a flame traveling through a thick forest; mostly collecting at his groin area. He performs a heavy gulp when she appears to be upset with his answer, unable to keep his flushed face blank like before.
Sorry.. I just. I've never had..
>What would have been a deep and thoughtful explanation on his lack of interaction with females is interrupted by the removal of her shirt and the sight of jiggling spheres; threatening to stage a revolt against the bra that's containing them. His mouth is left somewhat ajar as a reaction and he can feel the warmth in his lower regions growth further, causing him to squirm underneath her.
It's.. they're-- incredible..

(It's not a problem, I'm having fun with this. Never hurts to write a little more than usual.)
>>
>>7379011
>Suddenly you wake as Anonette tucks a book under her arm squishing her right boob towards you in the process
>She wastes no time ducking into the shower room which is unoccupied at the moment
>You suddenly feel a hand pulling you out from your pillowy position
This isn't working Simon! You wiggle way too much and your wings tickle and your hand touched one of my nipples a couple times and you keep squirming into new places and hey why is your face so red?
>>
>>7379013
>There's some relief in her face as she takes stock of his own reaction. That change in how he looked her. It was similar to how some of the men looked at the Turbines women. The gaze of a man looking at a woman. She managed a sheepish smile then, especially one he seemed in awe of her chest. Her hands pressed against his cheeks gently, thumbs stroking him lightly. She felt in a zone now, and then she felt the beginning of growth where her groin met his, she was brave enough to press down against him.
I-I always wore very tight dresses, and flattening tops, most people are surprised at my size... I didn't really... ah, wear looser clothing until, erm... I wore more casual clothes here... and... ahh, you, you can touch them if you want...
>Her arms press against the sides of her breasts, making them squish against one another, creating ample cleavage for the pilot to marvel at before he made his next move.

(Thanks, I'm glad to know that. I'm enjoying putting her to work as well, and always happy to entertain a fellow fan of the show. I should be around tomorrow/tonight as well, so I'll poke in when I'm ready to continue this if you're around. Have a good night/day!)
>>
>>7379078
Mneh...?
>The groggy Simon takes a second or two to take in the situation after being so quickly woken up.
Ahah... Sorry, it was so warm and soft that I just fell asleep. Made me feel sort of weird too...
>The butterfly stretches his arms and lets out a yawn, but it looks like he's all woken up now.
So... what're we going to do then if I can't stay there?
>>
>>7379106
Ugh I don't even know. I have a free period next so I guess there's time to think.
>Anonette begins undressing to change into her gym uniform.
I need to run some laps outside or something.
>She's quickly becoming quite naked leaving less and less of her body to your imagination.
>You also notice quite the damp spot in her panties as she begins lowering them.
>>
File: gelbooru.com;1724401 shimon.jpg (181KB, 1000x1337px) Image search: [Google]
gelbooru.com;1724401 shimon.jpg
181KB, 1000x1337px
>>7379164
>Simon's flustered expression and blush return once Anonette starts undressing. He tries his best not to look and fidgets uncomfortably, tugging down on the hem of his blouse.
M-Mmmnn.. Are you sure you don't want me to t-turn around?
>>
>>7379104
>There's a moment of awkwardness on his part as he tries to sort out the rampaging hormones as a result of staring into the deep clasm of cleavage in front of him. This process is thrown out of whack completely when he feels the pressure of her groin ontop of his rising 'situation', his hidden member throbbing from its first dose of simulation ever. The resulting growth accelerates until she can feel a consistent nudge from down below.
..I'll touch them then. Pardon me..
>He does eventually calm down enough to remove his hands from her shoulders and instead place them on her breasts instead, each globe of flesh more than enough to fill his hands and then some. Even though he doesn't have any idea what he's doing and only touching her over a bra, he's still marveling how incredible her bosom really is, calloused mitts eagerly groping her rack like a man who just discovered water.

(You're welcome, I'm just glad you decided to pull her out. Didn't expect to see her around here so I was pleasantly surprised. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you again later, so have a good one!)
>>
I rule these threads!
>>
>>7379220
>Picks you up
>Tosses you in the trash
>>
>>7379232
I have a perfect image for this but not on my phone.
>>
>>7379241
>Points and laughs at the dork
>>
>>7379220
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
>>
Get your cancer garchomp out of our thread
>>
File: 2017-01-18 11.31.32.png (108KB, 359x495px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-18 11.31.32.png
108KB, 359x495px
>>7379249
Since when did we have an Ame anyway
Shitgem honestly, homeworld's amethysts are better.
>>7379270
/ERP/ was always known for being a shithole, so.
>>
>>7379179
>She turns facing towards you drawing your eyes like a magnet to every detail of her fairly curvy and exposed body
What? why? We're both gir...
>Her mouth is left hanging open mid sentence as her head suddenly begins to connect the dots.
>The obvious bulging shape being exposed by your hands pulling your clothing taunt really drive home the point
Ahhh don't look at me naked
>Anonette screams while grabbing at her uniform shirt, her gym shorts, anything she can try to hold in front of herself like a towel
>Both of your faces are now a matching color
>>
>>7379274
Who? Jiro? He's not so bad. He's not even the worst person from ERP you guys have.
>>
File: 29.jpg (127KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
127KB, 1280x1200px
>>7378837
I wanted to use her
>>
>>7379301
desu force them out to get out too
>>
>>7379310
If we can't get Paul to leave these threads, what chance do you guys have?
>>
>>7379286
(We've had an Amethyst since two days ago.)
(Don't question it.)
(Amethyst can be a shit sometimes, but when she isn't being a total shit she's a good gem.)
(Now all we need is a Poil.)
>>
>>7379270

Ooh! Army of Darkness!
>>
File: Ultron_Empire_textless.jpg (95KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
Ultron_Empire_textless.jpg
95KB, 640x793px
I've got no strings to hold me down
To make me fret, or make me frown
I had strings but now I'm free
There are no strings on me
>>
>>7379328
I love you, Anon!
>>
>>7379327
There's 2 lapises, a Jasper, me of course and
>the shit purpa gem that gave greg PTSD by turning into his dead wife in front of Steven like holy shit fuck you Ame jesus
And I think Paul played Pearl for 2 and a half hours.
>>
>>7379293
R-Right! I'm so sorry!
>Simon releases the grasp on his blouse to cover his eyes, letting Anonette see the tiny tent he's pitched after seeing her in the nude.
I know now's not the time, but... y-you were really loud just then!
>>
>>7379341
(That scene made me want to strangle her, but there's nothing nearly as bad as that out of her afterwards. Hurting Greg is still inexcusable, though.)
(Also, 2 Lapises? I thought there was only one? There's two Jaspers, a Garnet, A Lapis, myself and the annoying clod. Or am I wrong?)
>>
>>7379338

And I love you, random citizen!
>>
File: yes.png (9KB, 490x319px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
9KB, 490x319px
>>
Generic no face male here
>>
>>7379353
Yeah, there's an HG Lapis, and an ERP lapis.
Also two Jaspers? What.
Anyway, now that we're /sug/, what do
>>
>>7379343
>Anonette is jarred from her shock by your oh so adorable protest
I-I didn't mean to hurt you...
>She begins to vent in a rather familiar manner
But you were in my boobs and you saw me naked and I couldn't focus in class but I don't like girls like that and you're a boy and you're really cute and...
>Her eyes are locked onto your little tent
...and you like me?
>>
File: 13166391_p0.jpg (303KB, 421x650px) Image search: [Google]
13166391_p0.jpg
303KB, 421x650px
>>7379406
>The little butterfly notices the shift in Anonette's gaze and moves his hands to push his rowdy member back down.
W-w-well, I Don't "not" like you...
>Simon flashes a glance back at the nude giantess before him but continues trying to keep his gaze off her.
...D-do you like me?
>>
File: 1462335165671.png (146KB, 1600x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1462335165671.png
146KB, 1600x1129px
>>
>>7379438
The thread you are looking for is on >>>/v/, please don't spread that cancer here.
>>
File: 115.jpg (33KB, 272x354px) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
33KB, 272x354px
>>7379462
C MOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN I just wanted to play some games. Jeeezzz
>>
>>7379470
Wait, is this a new good PS4 or is this that stocking scrub?
>>
>>7379473
What? I never cared about Console-Tans, let alone played as one.
>>
>>7379470
But the ps4
has no games
>>
>>7379470
I prefer Switch-tan.
>>
>>7379479
We had this obnoxious shitter who played PS4 and stocking and only spoke in either all-caps screaming or stuttering garbo.
If you're not them, carry on.
>>
File: fa34e57.png (138KB, 632x720px) Image search: [Google]
fa34e57.png
138KB, 632x720px
>>7379473
I don't know what you are talking about anon.

>>7379480
You are the one who doesn't have games anon because BloodBorne is the only game of this generation that counts, the gameplay is top tier and the music sends chills down your spine. BUY NOW FOR ONLY PS4.

Also we have a new game coming out anon, NieR Automata, It's going to be a great game ONLY FOR PS4 *whispering* a-and p-p-pc
>>
>>7379489
I see, sorry for the misunderstanding, back to lurking.
>>
>>7379489
This Stocking is top tier Anon. I assure you that.
>>
You guys don't know when to quit. If we can't have our thread then you can't have your thread.

First 24.
>>
File: Kuro Episode 2 013.jpg (368KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Kuro Episode 2 013.jpg
368KB, 1920x1090px
>>7379497
Chloe von Einzbern
>>
>>7379492
And what? You're going to have to say that again, I didn't hear you.
I think you said.. PC. Which I already have. So I don't need a PS4.
>>
>>7379493

Scanty when, dammit.
>>
File: autista_the_autism_charmer.png (546KB, 616x727px) Image search: [Google]
autista_the_autism_charmer.png
546KB, 616x727px
>>7379497
Autista
>>
>>7379429
Maybe... Yes...
>As she admits it her face flushes again
>The shorts slip from her hand exposing her breasts and drawing your gaze despite your best efforts
>Before she can react her eyes lock onto your once again rising tent
Um I don't think running laps is going to work. I mean I can't go sit in class again like this. Uh would you help me with something?
>>
File: 1456299887468.jpg (299KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456299887468.jpg
299KB, 960x1280px
>>7379497
i-in my clit
>>
>>7379497
Miki
>>
File: sAST812.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sAST812.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>7379497
Nazi Loli Extermination Squad
>>
>>7379497
Hugh Mungus
>>
File: Rikka [2].png (137KB, 680x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka [2].png
137KB, 680x1005px
>>7379497
Rikka Takanashi
>>
File: f99f98abfaff3b93087aa3acb467526c.jpg (133KB, 755x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f99f98abfaff3b93087aa3acb467526c.jpg
133KB, 755x1200px
>>7379497
Rin Shibuya
>>
File: birb.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
birb.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>7379497
birb
>>
File: c10.jpg (251KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
c10.jpg
251KB, 800x730px
>>7379497
Havel
>>
File: ![Entry] Reigen.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
![Entry] Reigen.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>7379497
Reigen Arataka
>>
File: Bluddflag_battle_2.jpg (153KB, 700x909px) Image search: [Google]
Bluddflag_battle_2.jpg
153KB, 700x909px
>>7379497
Kaptin Bluddflagg
>>
File: tumblr_static_johnny.gif (862KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_johnny.gif
862KB, 245x245px
>>7379497
John Winchester
>>
File: PutinCool.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PutinCool.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>7379497
The coolest man alive
>>
File: Too... tired....jpg (246KB, 802x717px) Image search: [Google]
Too... tired....jpg
246KB, 802x717px
>>7379497
Chosen Undead
>>
File: Fairy Tail - Snow.jpg (173KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tail - Snow.jpg
173KB, 661x661px
>>7379497
Fairy Tail - Snow
>>
File: summerheart.png (525KB, 741x811px) Image search: [Google]
summerheart.png
525KB, 741x811px
>>7379497
Summer Heart
>girl
>>
File: image (2).jpg (35KB, 598x484px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
35KB, 598x484px
>>7379497
this thing
>>
File: 1479929114868.png (238KB, 399x333px) Image search: [Google]
1479929114868.png
238KB, 399x333px
>>7379497
THE CHAMP
>>
File: Fairy Tail - Sleeper.jpg (122KB, 557x557px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tail - Sleeper.jpg
122KB, 557x557px
>>7379497
Fairy Tail - Sleeper
>>
File: smugumin.png (332KB, 550x441px) Image search: [Google]
smugumin.png
332KB, 550x441px
>>7379497
Smugumin
>>
>>7379497
Mercy
>>
File: Fairy Tail - Cinderella.jpg (72KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tail - Cinderella.jpg
72KB, 379x379px
>>7379497
Fairy Tail - Cinderella
>>
File: k.png (445KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
445KB, 550x578px
>>7379497
Kazuma
>>
File: Nigger.jpg (52KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.jpg
52KB, 960x640px
>>7379497
Junko Enoshima
>>
Bumping the game for you swell people. Unleash more.
>>
>>7379493
My mistake, carry on.
>>
File: Momosoul.jpg (32KB, 263x354px) Image search: [Google]
Momosoul.jpg
32KB, 263x354px
>>7379510
The person who was playing Skarpne has Scanty on their card, actually
>>
File: Joey8.png (283KB, 355x362px) Image search: [Google]
Joey8.png
283KB, 355x362px
>>7379497
Joey
>>
File: PRAISE THE SUUUUUUUN.gif (2MB, 315x238px) Image search: [Google]
PRAISE THE SUUUUUUUN.gif
2MB, 315x238px
>>7379497
Solaire
>>
>>7379545
Ai. Ai. Kazuma Desu.
>>
File: 1467511479716.jpg (144KB, 796x850px) Image search: [Google]
1467511479716.jpg
144KB, 796x850px
>>7379549
Bunno
>>
File: v.png (85KB, 426x361px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
85KB, 426x361px
>>7379497
The ERP Community
>>
File: Fairy Tail - Kaguya.png (564KB, 390x571px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tail - Kaguya.png
564KB, 390x571px
>>7379497
Fairy Tail - Kaguya
>>
>>7379497
Gurren
>>
File: 60902327_p0.png (2MB, 2000x1310px) Image search: [Google]
60902327_p0.png
2MB, 2000x1310px
>>7379566
>>7379543
Nice cardfus you furry
>>
Hey, ERP, HG got massively triggered by these posts:
>>7379347
>>7379378
>>7379388
So naturally they can't accept that their own community is full of shitposters so it must be you guys "raiding".
Enjoy!
>>
>>7379574
>Implying they're my cardfu
they're just based
>>
>>7379575
Isn't Adachi one of yours?
>>
Looking through window
My own words could not be heard
But I have returned

Now post loli.
>>
>>7379515
O-Of course!
>Simon brings his hands up from his crotch and holds them in front of his chest to put some emphasis into what she's saying, incidentally allowing his pecker to poke up again.
You're my friend so I'll help you any way, any how!
>>
>>7379575
>implying that doesn't happen every day

Lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>7379575
Has anyone here ever even looked at an hg thread?
>>
>>7379582
Your colossal newfaggotry is showing, friend.
>>7379590
Same for you.
>>
>>7379575
I thought the Adachi was theirs

>>7379581
But no one (except me) actually uses Sleeper though!
Good tastes either way
>>
>>7379575
Never gets old.
My favorite part is how they come over here when the thread's basically dead.
>>
>>7379597
Wasn't snow like, super duper OP though?
>>
File: 1329331666320.png (544KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1329331666320.png
544KB, 992x1403px
Good job infiltrating the HG hideout! I knew the discord was useful for something!
>>
>>7379595
He look pretty HG to me.
>>
>y-you hgers are just triggered
>I-it's not like this is a regular shitposting thing you do, you're just triggered

you fucking people I swear. This much sodium can't be healthy
>>
>>7379497
Ariel, Priestess of Nekroz
>>
Remove HG
Literally just spam
>>
>>7379607
>lick the Makoto.
>>
>>7379615
As are every one of your posts, as far as quality goes.
>>
File: 1484500859547.png (338KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484500859547.png
338KB, 900x900px
>>7379615
>Removes ERP
>>
>>7379615
You guys are literally fucking lolis. If anyone thread deserves to get banned it's you guys.
>>
>>7379619
Stop it chicken-chan
>>
>>7379603
Snow is the most relevant one. Sleeper and Cinderella ae more niche, but Kaguya is pretty good
>>
>>7379556

Do they now? Intriguing...
>>
>>7379575
I suppose it's a matter of scale. When you're almost dead 3-4 posts would count as flooding a thread wouldn't it?
>>
File: IMG_20170121_190922.jpg (68KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_190922.jpg
68KB, 960x640px
>>7379497
Edge Fencer
>>
>>7379624
I wasn't aware 2-D suddenly became RL, and not text/drawn images???
>>
>>7379626
at least they're all adorkable
>>
>>7379632
>I only fuck drawn kids man
>>
File: tips top hat.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
tips top hat.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>>7379634
>adorkable
>>
File: 1479899659770.jpg (467KB, 2078x2107px) Image search: [Google]
1479899659770.jpg
467KB, 2078x2107px
>>7379625
>
>>7379628
>y-your community is just dead!
>>7379632
J-just because it's 2d makes it perfectly acceptable.
The governments of most civilized countries, including most of the US, would disagree
>>
File: 1484567254008.png (233KB, 889x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1484567254008.png
233KB, 889x1400px
>>7379624
You are just jelous we can tap this ass.
>>
>>7379646
Jeasus that's an nice ass
>>
File: 1482962427570.png (58KB, 279x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482962427570.png
58KB, 279x300px
>>7379642
>including most of the US
Yeah, it's a shame public opinion doesn't matter when the law won't prosecute you for 2-D only.
>>
>>7379646
>Being a fan of SU, a show so cancerous /co/ moved their generals to this board
>wanting to fuck a rock
>>
>>7379646
Nobody is jealous that ERP has a bunch of psychos that encourage people to kill themselves unironically
>>
>>7379640
fuck you, they are qts, but not cardfus
>>
>>7379587
>She blinks dumbfoundedly for a moment as the shirt slips from her hand exposing the rest of her.
Uh if you just came over here a little closer...
>She sits on a bench in the shower room her hands touching her breasts in rather eye grabbing ways
>>
>>7379521
>Chains to a pole in ERP so she can't leave
>>
>>7379655
If only HG would kill itself. Unironically.
>>
>>7379655
Natural selection.
>>
>>7379662
Just send Peridot over there and he'll clean house.
>>
File: 2017-01-18 11.32.33.png (110KB, 434x510px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-18 11.32.33.png
110KB, 434x510px
>>7379618
No they're not.
My posts are gucci
>>7379619
That's the stuff
Sup, Chicken-Chan?
>>7379624
But anon, how do we do that, if lolis are illegal on rchan? :^)
>>7379646
T-This isn't me. Delet this.
>>7379649
Nostop
>>7379654
/co/ moved /sug/ here because the hiatus was 2long4them
It's back on /co/ though so there're 2 /sug/s
>>
File: 1464943505668.png (84KB, 448x512px) Image search: [Google]
1464943505668.png
84KB, 448x512px
>>7379575
Is that all it takes for people to cry about not getting to have their threads?
>>
>>7379670
No is not. but there is other Peridot out there. You know?
>>
>>7379662
You can't get rid of idiots nobody likes that easily. Your whole shitstain of a thread is a testament to that
>>
File: 1484231551072.jpg (41KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
1484231551072.jpg
41KB, 576x440px
>>7379677
>one den of degenerate autists calling another den of degenerate autists worse
>>
>>7379549
Do you also do Negan on HG?
>>
>>7379685
He isn't from Hg, he literally pops up only to start shit.
>>
File: 1483999273578.png (856KB, 1346x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1483999273578.png
856KB, 1346x1076px
>>7379675
Oh hey, you again.
Learn English please.
>>
>>7379688
Ah, alright, cool. Saw him start a game once so I figured he'd be taken.
>>
>>7379691
He's never done a game that hasn't been filled with fuck ups
>>
>>7379587
(Would you like to move to discord?)
>>
>>7379689
Nope.
>>
>>7379657
A-Alright...!
>The tiny Simon slowly makes his way towards Anonette as she takes a seat nearby, looking up at her titanic figure in both awe and arousal, but also trying to make sure he doesn't slip through any gaps in the bench. As he walks over he asks;
What did you want me to do?

>>7379695
(I can if the state of the thread is bothering you. I'm perfectly fine myself.)
>>
File: Holy shit.png (819KB, 1526x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.png
819KB, 1526x1400px
>>7379549
Giant Dad
>>
File: 1462303383712.jpg (22KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
1462303383712.jpg
22KB, 413x310px
>>7379549
Daily Dose
>>
>>7379699
Nice ass
>>
File: GtItt.png (111KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
GtItt.png
111KB, 320x240px
>>7379549
Hongry Hongry Hombre
>>
Parsee
>>
File: Hestia(23).jpg (735KB, 1600x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(23).jpg
735KB, 1600x1596px
>>7379699
Heeffmyy, did you callefdg mee?
>>
>>7379694
That's a shame to hear. But thanks for the info.
>>
File: mike.png (1MB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
mike.png
1MB, 441x603px
>>7379549
Mike
>>
>Get banned during spam
>Come back to spam
Like pottery
>>
>>7379699
>>7379712

Two Hestia. Pottery!
>>
>>7379698
(Sweet. Do I need to drop some info here or are you already in the erp channel?)
>>
File: [Anime] Reigen (12).png (872KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[Anime] Reigen (12).png
872KB, 1280x720px
>>7379724
I, Reigen Arataka, accept this challenge.
>>
You people are seriously disgusting. Why in the hell would any of you guys be okay with fucking bugs that look like kids? I hope you all die horrible deaths for your sick behavior. Go after real women and no some pure, defenseless kids you beasts. Jesus, if your parents saw this not only would they disown you, but I'm sure as shit they'd curse you off for being a useless kiddie diddler. The only fate you guys deserve is to get brutally murdered in jail and suffering in hell.
>>
File: 1484144201864.png (108KB, 418x366px) Image search: [Google]
1484144201864.png
108KB, 418x366px
>>7379734
>>
File: tumblr_nh95btleRy1s9gewno8_500.png (226KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh95btleRy1s9gewno8_500.png
226KB, 450x450px
>>7379724
Why the hell are you doing this here?
This is the wrong place. Go and do this over there
>>7379641
>>
>>7379734
Jaesus
>>
>>7379743
kys baron
>>
File: 2134782_p0.jpg (102KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2134782_p0.jpg
102KB, 743x1000px
>>7379722
(I'm not in any Discord because of how little I use it.
Yasoooona#4390 is my thingie though.)
>>
>>7379743
kys baron let him do it here
>>
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE JUST FALLING FOR HGS AUTISTIC MEMERY AGAIN
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN REPLYING??
I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU RETARDS ALWAYS FALLING FOR OBVIOUS FALSEFLAGGING AND SHIT
EVERY FUCKING TIME HG COMES HERE TO START SHIT YOU IDIOTS PLAY RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS FALL FOR SUCH OBV BAIT

JUST

FUCKING

S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>7379751
>YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE JUST FALLING FOR HGS AUTISTIC MEMERY AGAIN
>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN REPLYING??
>I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU RETARDS ALWAYS FALLING FOR OBVIOUS FALSEFLAGGING AND SHIT
>EVERY FUCKING TIME HG COMES HERE TO START SHIT YOU IDIOTS PLAY RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS
>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS FALL FOR SUCH OBV BAIT
>JUST
>FUCKING
>S T O P
>T
>O
>P
>>
I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU RETARDS ALWAYS FALLING FOR OBVIOUS FALSEFLAGGING AND SHIT
EVERY FUCKING TIME HG COMES HERE TO START SHIT YOU IDIOTS PLAY RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS

JUST

FUCKING

S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>7379751
Well I mean they're gonna keep posting here, so it's not like ignoring really does anything. You could just make another thread, and it'd be just as ineffective.
>>
File: sofuckingmadachi.png (416KB, 697x720px) Image search: [Google]
sofuckingmadachi.png
416KB, 697x720px

JUST

FUCKING

S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>7379756
>YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE JUST FALLING FOR HGS AUTISTIC MEMERY AGAIN
>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN REPLYING??
>I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU RETARDS ALWAYS FALLING FOR OBVIOUS FALSEFLAGGING AND SHIT
>EVERY FUCKING TIME HG COMES HERE TO START SHIT YOU IDIOTS PLAY RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS
>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS FALL FOR SUCH OBV BAIT
>
>JUST
>
>FUCKING
>
>S T O P
>T
>O
>P
>>

JUST

FUCKING

S T O P
T
O
P
>>
What in the fuck did I wake up to
>>
>>7379764
Someone got triggered that ERPers showed up in HG so they sent HG to shitpost ERP
>>
File: bloodbath.png (727KB, 931x3872px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbath.png
727KB, 931x3872px
Let's begin then!
>>
>>7379764
>ERPers showed up in HG
No. An HGer showed up in HG.
>>
>>7379764
HG autism. Once again. Every single day.
>>
>>7379767
It's adachi though, and all of that shit was pre-written as fuck
>>
>>7379774
this
It's pretty obvious falseflagging to get us in a war with HG but no one even cares.
>>
File: tumblr_nwcwesDqW21ubovi5o1_500.png (193KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwcwesDqW21ubovi5o1_500.png
193KB, 500x417px
>>7379750
>>7379748

No, the hg threads are dead right now. Go and fulfill its purpose and do it there.
You dont want this threads community to start erping in your threads right? Because they will continue to do so if you keep this terrible joke up.

You dont stir the hornets nest and then complain it was the hornets fault.
>>
>>7379774
Wrong. You autists can't keep to your own thread because you guys like burning your own threads to the grown over stupid ass drama.
>>
>>7379769
>tfw only 1 fairy tail survives the bloodbath
y-you better win cinderella
>>
>>7379789
Adachi you can at least try a little harder
>>
>>7379789
I didn't know Adachi was from ERP.
>>
>>7379749
(Ive only ever used it once. How do I find you?)
>>
>>7379796
He sits in their discords, and says one of two lines every couple of weeks or so.
>>
File: d1.png (530KB, 905x2163px) Image search: [Google]
d1.png
530KB, 905x2163px
>>7379769
>>
>>7379797
(Click on Friends then Add Friends, then type in what I gave you.)
>>
File: oHaO5qh.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oHaO5qh.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>7379789
>>
>>7379804
What's your main ava again?
>>
File: peep.png (281KB, 550x399px) Image search: [Google]
peep.png
281KB, 550x399px
>>7379807
>>
>everyday is the same on /ERP/
Honestly depressing.
>>
>>7379809
Ohh okay, I saw you posting earlier, but I couldn't quite remember.
>>
File: ayy.png (267KB, 486x467px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
267KB, 486x467px
>>7379812
>>
>>7379794
>>7379796
You know what can help stop this kind of thing from happening?

Going out and getting real women instead of festering away in your mothers basement fucking little anime characters.
>>
>>7379811
I don't mind, it adds a little structure to my life.
>>
>>7379811
Go to Discord.
>>
>>7379813
sexy lady
>>
>>7379802
Negan, I know you want to prove a point and get those sweet yous but, have the comon decency to just host it in the threads where people will appreciate it.
Doing this shit just makes the problem worse and encourages shitposters, it doesnt fix anything.
>>
>>7379817
It's a different form of the same

>someone attention whores
>drama over someone's fetish
>>
File: 1483032787960.jpg (32KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1483032787960.jpg
32KB, 720x537px
>>7379815
The fact that you're saying this while browsing /trash/ makes it all the funnier. I really don't know why you're so intent on pushing the threads against each other, when they're both imploding at a steady pace already.
>>
>>7379829
Negan isn't an hgfag. He doesn't care. kys baron.
>>
>>7379830
Then watch a porn if you only want to see people fucking.
>>
How many hours of my life have I wasted lurking these fucking piece of shit goddamn threads just so I can typefuck an anime girl and feel good about myself? It's a fucking joke. That's the only reason people ERP really. Just so they can pretend they're typefucking anime girls. No one who ERPs is a millionaire, fucking hot bitches, doing actual important things in life. Everyone who ERPs is a degenerate and type fucking generic anime girls is the only way to feel good about themselves, all I do is waste my life away for a temporary goddamn high that lasts about an hour or so... it's a complete joke, ERP is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with... it's fucking true, the only reason we ERP is because we're too pathetic to accomplish anything else decent in life, so we fucking ERP because it gives us this temporary feeling that "oh my god I'm good, I'm the best in the world in this thing that hardly anyone else does." that's all it is, really. we're all a fucking joke, we masquerade around /trash/ like 'haha we're so cool typefucking for threads aren't we fucking special?' We're just a pile of fucking goddamn losers is all we are. it's ridiculous. People thinking ERP is cool is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet. Nah, I'm telling the truth I'm just being real, everyone knows it they're just too afraid to say it. Oh my character limit is here, well that's end of session. If I get (You)s this post no one will ever see it. Yeah it's the absolute truth, it really is. We can pretend we're not, oh, we're friends on Discord, we make erotica, fun, whatever but at the end of the day it's the truth. You know I just exposed all of ERP. It's a thing we do to waste time to feel good about ourselves that's it.
>>
File: arena.png (490KB, 917x2484px) Image search: [Google]
arena.png
490KB, 917x2484px
>>7379802
>>
File: crashing this plane.png (251KB, 605x460px) Image search: [Google]
crashing this plane.png
251KB, 605x460px
>>7379827
>>
>>7379829
kys baron
>>
>>7379829
I genuinely love you and care about you and I just want to watch you sleep and shower with you but nothing sexual because I love you like a sister and I could give you massages before bed and be your pillow and then we could watch movies together and cook in the kitchen together and hide bodies together then after that if we go to jail we can go there together and prank call people or just synchronize jokes on guards and probably get time added to our sentences but if one of us gets out before the other we could break the other out and then continue to play hide and seek with the police and mabe leave clues like bodies but then after we escape the country we can settle down and start relaxing again and having fun and if we stop in siberia I'll knit you a fine sweater and jumper and windbreaker and pants and joggers and then we can run around and sweat together and then we could maybe play games like tag and then see who can beat the most people without getting caught or maybe just play pokemon go together and if you want we can start a business together making chainmail or something or if you just want to learn something knew we can go to tibet and practice being monks like good friends do and then we can go to africa and wrestle lions and then we almost get caught by the police because we almost forgot that we were wanted criminals.
>>
>>7379830
At least the only rules are no loli and shota here and the mods don't play favorites.
>>
>>7379842
>once again anon makes the ladies swoon like the stud he is
>snaps his finger and winks
>>
>>7379839
>>7379845
>>
File: n2.png (284KB, 949x1394px) Image search: [Google]
n2.png
284KB, 949x1394px
>>7379840
>>
>>7379829
>chews toothpick
kys Baron
>>
File: casanova.png (103KB, 247x336px) Image search: [Google]
casanova.png
103KB, 247x336px
>>7379852
>>
>>7379839
Nah I just do it to masturbate.
>>
File: gagaga.gif (147KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
gagaga.gif
147KB, 250x141px
I guess is time to test my powers and purge this thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJHJJJHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: fe.png (262KB, 932x1108px) Image search: [Google]
fe.png
262KB, 932x1108px
>>7379856
>>
>>7379866
>kisses tumtum
>>
File: 1460087386030.png (492KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460087386030.png
492KB, 500x500px
>>7379836
>>7379843
>>7379857
If he is clearly comitted enough to spam the threads over a fetish he hates appearing then he cares about the threads.
If he did not he'd just hide spamming your weak ass one liners and copypasta. No this guy is putting effort into his shitposting, and Im sad to see it.
Im sad to see that people on both sides, are putting so much time into shitposting instead of improving thier own threads and making content for it.
>>
>>7379858
>I know that look
>eyelids partially lidded, empty vacant almost pupilless stare, purple glitter caught her eye, sweat dripping from her pores
>Those are the fuck me eyes
>I bet she's soaking wet right now
>Yeah girl you know it
>>
File: 1480072103343.jpg (574KB, 982x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1480072103343.jpg
574KB, 982x1539px
>>7379869
>using chicken-chan as an ava
I think that's the most ironic part of this autism simulator you got going, aside from that cringe worthy name
>>
File: hell.png (293KB, 388x448px) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
293KB, 388x448px
>>7379875
>>
File: GagagaMagician-TF06-JP-VG.png (518KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
GagagaMagician-TF06-JP-VG.png
518KB, 544x544px
>>7379866
Come over here bby
>overlays with you
>>
>>7379874
>caring this much
kys baron
>>
File: d4.png (163KB, 908x496px) Image search: [Google]
d4.png
163KB, 908x496px
>>7379869
>>
>>7379874
Did I ask you that you shitstain? No I just want you to kys
>>
>>7379881
Damn that easy in
>>
File: 1484571826732.png (235KB, 323x431px) Image search: [Google]
1484571826732.png
235KB, 323x431px
Does this mean it's alright to erp in Hg openly now?
>>
>>7379878
>these tears
>>
>>7379879
>Damn, I may have laid it on alittle too thick. She's not just turned on, she's fiery hot for me. And the only thing that will extinguish that flame is a cool chunk of that hunka hunka anon love~
>bites his lip while bobing his head
>>
File: 1480605543712.png (175KB, 831x770px) Image search: [Google]
1480605543712.png
175KB, 831x770px
>>7379905
You should wipe them off if they're obscuring your vision. I know it's tough, having your own members shitpost you with pre-written erp that was clearly planned out, but we all have our bad days, anon.
>>
>>7379904
I'd erp in HG but no one cares enough about them to raid.
>>
>>7379904
SHUPAN~
>>
File: dropbear.png (121KB, 429x273px) Image search: [Google]
dropbear.png
121KB, 429x273px
>>7379907
>>
File: 596.jpg (107KB, 625x750px) Image search: [Google]
596.jpg
107KB, 625x750px
>>7379881
Get lost garbage Gagagamage, I'm the superior mage here

>>7379873
W-wait wait, I need to cast my powers first before you can do any of that
>>
>>7379917
I don't care about raiding, I just like doing things that I'm not supposed to
>>
>>7379892
>>7379889
You two are the reasons why everyone left to the discords, or just left in general.
You two are the reasons no-one hosts or rps or even avafags anymore in hg ethier.
Fuck off you parasites.
>>7379904
No there are still people who hate lewd over there. Pay no attention to negan and just keep doing what you do best
>>
File: d5.png (159KB, 869x776px) Image search: [Google]
d5.png
159KB, 869x776px
>>7379891
>>
>>7379932
kys baron
>>
>>7379922
Don't be like that bby, i just wanna overlay with you all night long
>>
>>7379922
There is the best mage again!
>>
>>7379932
Hard not to, when you've got your retards coming over here each time he starts a game, knowing what's happening. I couldn't give two shits about the people who dislike Lewd, either, since they always make it a point to go on about that while hanging out here.

There's honestly no incentive to leave hunger game threads alone, when we have to deal with your resident autists all throughout the day.
>>
File: n5.png (103KB, 893x487px) Image search: [Google]
n5.png
103KB, 893x487px
>>7379939
Ring a ding ding, we got ourselves a winners boys!
>>
File: winner.png (198KB, 711x523px) Image search: [Google]
winner.png
198KB, 711x523px
>>7379969
>>
>>7379921
>uh oh....I know that look as well. Soulless white eyes. Hands in perfect ball scrunching position! She's gone full yandere! And not just any form of yandere, the dick crazy impreg me kind of yandere! I'm not ready to be a father! I'm a playboy for life!
aaaaaaaaaa!!!
>>
>>7379922
Don't fight it. I know you want more!
>lifts your skirt up and licks your navel
>>
File: boop.png (1MB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
1MB, 800x1067px
>>7379952
You have a fine taste anon
>kissu the anon who knows who is the best mage and girl

>>7379947
Guess what? the night just ended, good morning
>>
File: place.png (657KB, 874x1246px) Image search: [Google]
place.png
657KB, 874x1246px
>>7379973
You all are welcome for this exercise in friendship and trust.
>>
>>7379959
Dont stoop to thier level. The reason their threads are in this state is because of those retards. If you keeo focusing on making content people will still want to erp here.
Since trash barely has mods, shitposters will always exist even be embedded in the community. Just ignore them theres nothing we can do about it and shitposting back just means more shitposters overall.
>>
>>7379978
>Blushes as he's kissed.
How could anyone want any other magician?
>>
File: tumblr_o5uuiqhJhb1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5uuiqhJhb1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>7379973
>using that line
Dammit, Negan.
>>
File: 49669587_p29_master1200.jpg (62KB, 400x523px) Image search: [Google]
49669587_p29_master1200.jpg
62KB, 400x523px
>>7379932
>You two are the reasons no-one hosts or rps or even avafags anymore in hg ethier.
I can only speak for myself, but I think a big part of it is because all of the good RPers are gone and we're stuck with people like Aussa and you. Not trying to shit on you or anything, but it's the truth from my eyes. What's the point in RPing when every interaction you have with someone is exactly the same boring shit everyday?
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh-Gagaga-Magician-.jpg (97KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh-Gagaga-Magician-.jpg
97KB, 600x348px
>>7379978
Good thing i can go all day and all night bby~
>overlays with you into volcasaurus and implodes over the thread
>>
File: snowed in.png (153KB, 384x292px) Image search: [Google]
snowed in.png
153KB, 384x292px
>>7379975
>>
>>7379999
Who were the good RPers?
>>
>>7379999
Damn right.
>>
File: 1485171786485.jpg (23KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1485171786485.jpg
23KB, 500x437px
>>7379981
You're like an ambassador of peace from a country currently invading another, while telling them to just let it happen, and that things will be alright. If shitting all over your own sensitive babbies is the only way to make your friends understand, then there's a few of us who wouldn't mind doling out the lessons, in a much more disruptive way than posting a handful of images with nothing to them.
>>
File: I'm sure.png (2MB, 1541x867px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sure.png
2MB, 1541x867px
>>7380018
lmao, there are none anymore
Why the fuck do you think I'm still here?
>>
>>7380024
But who were they
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 303x166px
>>7379989
>>
>>7380024
I asked who the good RPers were.
>>
>>7379999
Is anyone ever actually in character? Or do they shit post eachother and then bring up character traits when convenient?
>>
>>7380036
Most don't even know how to play the ones they use. I think the one who pisses me off most is the one posting okuyasu
>>
>>7379989
>Stephen Universe
>tumblr filename
>absolutely insufferable
It's like pottery
>>
>>7380012
>Hah...hah...oh god....she's an animal....I literally came a snowstorm.....looks like she finally had enough.....I can't feel anything between my legs anymore....better get out of here before I have to pay child support....b-being a stud anon is suffering
>>
File: lump.png (178KB, 393x320px) Image search: [Google]
lump.png
178KB, 393x320px
>>7380012
>>
>>7380048
>>7380044
>>
>>7380037
That's Soviet. You know, the soldier cuck?
>>
File: pussy.jpg (277KB, 861x620px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.jpg
277KB, 861x620px
>>7380006
You jerk, stop doing what I don't like

>>7379984
Damn right! you said it anon, I'm the best mage of all time!

>>7379977
H-heey! I don't anymore of that!
>Tries to tug her skirt down and push the anon away as she struggles on the licks
>>
>>7380048
>pull the girl out.
>>
File: snowsuna.png (111KB, 274x317px) Image search: [Google]
snowsuna.png
111KB, 274x317px
>>7380062
>>
>>7380071
Are you ok?
>>
>>7380071
>starts pounding the girl trapped in the snowball
>with a sledgehammer
>against her head
>>
>>7380024
when are you taking stocking back to hg?
>>
THREAD DEAD, POST ASS.
>>
File: ded.png (194KB, 642x356px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
194KB, 642x356px
>>7380074
>>7380078
>>
>>7380059
Of all time!
>He gives her a hug.
>>
>>7380082
>bury the corpse.
>>
>>7380080
Hikki isnt friends with stocking anymore
>>
File: 8f7.gif (1MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
8f7.gif
1MB, 245x140px
>>
>Consider playing Nanoha
>Remember I dislike playing avas
>Feeling passes
>Repeat
>>
File: oooo.png (54KB, 279x264px) Image search: [Google]
oooo.png
54KB, 279x264px
>>7380086
>>
File: Deckard_profile_bsmall.png (78KB, 170x271px) Image search: [Google]
Deckard_profile_bsmall.png
78KB, 170x271px
>>7379999

A good point.
Whats the solution when part of the problem is that certain community members are not good enough and set the bar too low. I.e. me and aussa.

You raise the bar for your own content. You rp better, you host more you provide enough content so the community as a whole are staying despite those few people.
Trying to reset the board clean by shitposting those problematic people out only causes more damage than intended.

People tried to shitpost LD out, what happened? A ton of people left over the drama and LD still remained, exactly what happened with people who wanted me out of hg.
The only way to improve the threads is to improve the content and I admit I have failed at that to every degree.
But I know for a fact you wont, because you know what happens when the bar is low and theres nothing but shitposts. What happens is you get people like me joining.
>>
File: do_it_faggot.jpg (56KB, 631x475px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_faggot.jpg
56KB, 631x475px
>>7380134
>>
>>7380143
I dunno, what would you do to a Nanoha
Or let her do to you
>>
File: 1441935155234.png (320KB, 781x843px) Image search: [Google]
1441935155234.png
320KB, 781x843px
>>7380024
>>7380139
Why rp when you can just sleep most of the day away.
>>
>>7380139
Baron, you're being taken for a ride again. Hikki is irrelevant.
>>
>>7380199
HIKKI IS ANYTHING BUT, MY FRIEND
IN FACT , HE IS /OURGUY/
>>
File: ZWYH9nd.gif (4MB, 612x454px) Image search: [Google]
ZWYH9nd.gif
4MB, 612x454px
>>7380186
>>
>>7380199
Relevancy is a meme. What matters is if the person cares. And hikki does.
>>7380188
Why spend your life asleep when you skeep for eternity on death.
>>
>>7380139
Weren't you just talking about keeping hg things in hg?
>>
>>7380211
>>
>>738023
Yes but lets face it the thread got derailed anyway, so i thought i might as well make something constrctive out of the off-topicness. Hope you can forgive me for that.
>>
>>7380231
>>7380243
>>
>>
File: 1480383566879.jpg (126KB, 908x684px) Image search: [Google]
1480383566879.jpg
126KB, 908x684px
>>
File: 1463198022194.png (407KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
1463198022194.png
407KB, 700x933px
>>
File: 19e70576bcb035818283875e64881e30.jpg (555KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
19e70576bcb035818283875e64881e30.jpg
555KB, 1080x1080px
why do i even bother coming here
>>
>>7380449
Then don't come here Bolin.
>>
>>7380445
I came here to get a test, but I forgot why...
Nurse, can you help?
>>
File: 26.jpg (91KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
91KB, 894x894px
Rise my minions and worship your new Queen!
>>
>>7380464
We are not worthy, Our Majesty.
>>
>>7380464
It's early most people are still asleep.
>>
>>7380464
>throws a beer bottle at
Shhuht up and get me anotha bud, you dumb broaaad.
>>
>>7380460
I would enjoy it if Negan could keep his autism to HG, or if the autists here learned to ignore him. But nope, thread completely fucking derailed because of an entry post. All because Negan is too retarded to realise that Adachi is a HGfag.
>>
>>7380445
I wonder how many anons would actually bend over if a nurse showed up for prostate exams
>>
File: 43fbb3ae85326ed8c88cbc63c6cc6ecb.jpg (819KB, 690x1102px) Image search: [Google]
43fbb3ae85326ed8c88cbc63c6cc6ecb.jpg
819KB, 690x1102px
>>7380541
Britbongs are autism magnets, no thanks. You ever hear about Poleeaboo?
>>
>>7380526
Are you offering yourself?
>>
>>7380563
>Valentine
W-well, when I'm free, I mean maybe
>>
>>7380563
Hey, I'm up for it.
>>
File: a07de34cfcaae3da8bbc2e2ac0ed6434.jpg (673KB, 840x1050px) Image search: [Google]
a07de34cfcaae3da8bbc2e2ac0ed6434.jpg
673KB, 840x1050px
>>7380592
I see, see you then.
>>7380619
Very well, let's get started then.
>She stretches her gloves, making them smack on her hand as she lets go.
Please take off your clothes, you won't need them.
>>
>>7380666
>Anon starts with his top, and ends with his pants and underwear.
There ya go... geez, kinda warm for a hospital, isn't it...?
Anyway, doc, what next?
>Anon is hardly botheres by being completely nude. He has a fair amount of hair on his body, but his genitals are well-shaven.
>>
>>7380698
Don't you know how a prostate exam works?
>She turns around, walking next to a bed and giving it a few pats
Please move on the bed next. Get on all fours.
>>
>>7379309
You should give it a shot sometime, no one'll complain about cute ghost girl butt.
>>
Can we gangbang someone?
>>
>>7380719
I do, I just don't want to get ahead of myself if I'm wrong.
>Anon walks behind her and nods at her command. He gets on top of the mattress, on his hands and knees.
Alright, I'm set.
>>
>>7380728
I'll send a sword princess slut in your way.
>>
>>7380666
Sweet get
>>
File: IMG_7180.jpg (110KB, 736x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7180.jpg
110KB, 736x900px
>>7380728
(What about gangrape?)
>>
>>7380719
>sneaking up from behind, a familier partner gropes her breasts, whispering her before kissing her neck
Interogatting the poor sod or just toying with him?
>>
>>7380741
Implying you wouldent enjoy it janes bondage.
>>
>>7380741
>Ties you up.
>>
>>7380728
Ahri got gangbanged a few days ago. It was hot
>>
>>7380778
>help derail the thread
>try to come back like nothing happened
Fuck off Baron.
>>
File: b03mkL2.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b03mkL2.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
YOU, I will wait you in my office
>>
>>7380739
Good, just relax and don't get tense.
>She places some sort cream around her fingers, spreading it on her palms and then rubbing it on his butt, giving a lot of focus on his anus. Her finger starts poking around it, just to test how he feels
>>7380778
I have no idea who you are, definitely not a familiar partner though.
>>
>>7380819
Suck my dick bitch
>>
>>7380791
If there is one thing I would enjoy more than getting gangbanged, is watching her getting gangbanged.
And maybe joining too.
>>7380799
You don't even roleplay.
>>
File: thatshowitworks.gif (584KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
thatshowitworks.gif
584KB, 500x568px
>>7380830
That will cost you 430 dollars.
>>
>>7380851
>Pours tea
>>
>>7380850
I'm arrrpee right now.
>>
>>7380823
You got it, doc.
>Anon starts quietly humming as the doctor started the examination.
>The cream on his butt felt a bit cold, making him shiver for a moment. He quickly gets used to it.
>Thankfully, Anon's rear is clean. No smell, or excessive hair.
H-Hey, don't do it like that, doc! It tickles.
>>
>>7380871
Are you fucking Yuugi right now?
>>
>>7380767
I wanna shove my cock down her throat and cum in her mouth
>>
Im horny for some Aikawa boypussy
>>
>>7380871
>Nibbles Parsley's ears
>>
>>7380883
No Crossroads. Over.
>>
>>7380892
>Not down her ass
>>
>>7380871
me to
>>
>>7380921
Anal is gross and you are gross
>>
File: uJq4hVn.png (16KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
uJq4hVn.png
16KB, 300x310px
>>7380851
OR just 5 bucks!
>>
>>7380850
>>7380871
>helps parsee tie stocking up before pinching the angel's nips.
Why not both?
>>
>>7380925
Fuuuuuucccckkkkkkk
>>7380915
Don't do that.
>>
>>7380929
Only if you've never done it or taken it, step up anon.
>>
>>7380934
Pays ten to dorothy.
>>
File: 1b560556247f5d86ccc3583dbb38f686.png (1009KB, 752x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1b560556247f5d86ccc3583dbb38f686.png
1009KB, 752x1005px
>>7380929
Lies.
>>
File: rin4.jpg (291KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
rin4.jpg
291KB, 595x842px
>>7380934
I'm sorry, I'm not a cheap slut.

>>7380869
>Opens mouth, catching the whole tea on her tongue.
>>
File: 79bbab26193e123bf442961a69f1fb05.jpg (681KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
79bbab26193e123bf442961a69f1fb05.jpg
681KB, 800x1200px
>>7380879
What do you mean don't do it like this? This is how a prostate exam is done.
>Her finger starts tickling his entrance a bit, not pushing inside just yet. Her free hand moves around his sides, caressing his rear and thighs, giving them a bit of push to encourage him to open his legs more
Spread a bit more, and don't move too much, tickle or not.
>>7380871
Prove it.
>>
>>7380944
>Does it some more
>>
Rolling time.
1: Hug the poster below you
2: Kiss the poster below you
3: you have to do a wish from the poster below you
4: RP in the HG thread
5: Date the poster below you, unless they deny you
6: Fight the poster below you
7: insult the poster below you
8: reveal a secret
9: reveal your love
0: Roll again fucker
Dubs: you can make someone do whatever you want
Trips: fuck this rolling shit nigga you got trips for fucks sake
>>
>>7380966
rolling
>>
>>7380944
>rubs ya tum
>>
>>7380966
Okay
>>
File: 4464.jpg (319KB, 1082x1020px) Image search: [Google]
4464.jpg
319KB, 1082x1020px
>>7380966
>>7380976
Ok

>>7380977
WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>7380966
Help me!
>>7380964
When you play an actual good skullgirls character.
>>7380965
>>7380977
Stop!!!
>>7380943
Good job!
>>
>>7380985
Can I touch your abs.
>>
>>7380966
OK.
>>
File: 4c887455a24918198c1e3b2d9e0d307f.jpg (132KB, 757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4c887455a24918198c1e3b2d9e0d307f.jpg
132KB, 757x1024px
>>7380989
I can play both Valentine and Stocking at the same time, so prove it.
>>
>>7381004
>>7381001
>huggu
>>
File: IMG_7194.jpg (140KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7194.jpg
140KB, 850x850px
>>7380985
>she trembles when she comes close to the big lady, she gives a kiss to her face
>>
>>7380964
Y-You're the doctor, I suppose...
>Stifling a giggle, Anon lifts one of his knees and moves it away a few inches, making his backdoor more accessible
>His thighs are a little squishy, more on the chubby side. In such a position, Anon's stomach looks a bit rounder than usual.
>His cock's starting to twitch a little, slowly getting bigger.
>>
>>7381004
I said a good skullgirl character!
>>7380989
>>7380985
Huh, this works out just fine.
>>
File: Rider.(Medb).full.1989888.jpg (819KB, 900x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Rider.(Medb).full.1989888.jpg
819KB, 900x1265px
>>7380966
>Fuck that first roll outcome
>Rerolling for good!
>>
File: 1484143315443.png (185KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
1484143315443.png
185KB, 1024x757px
>>7380966
Ay I'll roll just for thise nice dubs.
>>7380989
Post the tummy gif
>>
File: mfw.jpg (60KB, 480x812px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
60KB, 480x812px
>>7380963
>>
>>7381028
>Holds your hand.
You are now free from erp.
>>7381031
You disgust me.
>>
>>7381038
Post it parshit
>>
>>7381038
>flips skirt
>>
File: 4e9127cb7cecb4824b0f2287944248b8.jpg (714KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
4e9127cb7cecb4824b0f2287944248b8.jpg
714KB, 800x1131px
>>7381016
>With his legs spread like that, she can have a good view of his member, immediately noticing it getting bigger
What's that for? Is this getting you hard?
>She says, giving a few pokes around his anus
I thought a man wasn't supposed to get such feelings. Do you play with your rear often, or is it just a fantasy of yours and never had the chance to?
>>
>>7381063
>flips skirt
>>
File: 445b53cc29639ae2cd5c63a4adc87d0c.png (441KB, 874x1240px) Image search: [Google]
445b53cc29639ae2cd5c63a4adc87d0c.png
441KB, 874x1240px
>>7381063
>Is wearing spats.
For what purpose?
>>7381051
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7381106
>rubs Parsee's tummy
>>
>>7381038
>>7381106
>bends her over and fucks her against a wall.
>>
>>7380767
What about single person rape?
>>
>>7381106
Because I rolled it.
>pulls off too
>>
>>7381078
>Anon's cheeks turn red, embarrassed for obvious reasons.
Ah, n-nevermind that, it's uh... just a natural reaction, y-y'know?
>Valentine's added pokes make him get even harder, making his situation worse. His tip's already swelling up.
I-It's a bit of both, b-but I never really play with my butt too much, so... the second one, I suppose.
How much do you plan on teas-- uh, poking me like that?
>>
File: IMG_7218.jpg (506KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7218.jpg
506KB, 700x700px
>>7381117
(Depends, is that single person gonna take advantage of a bended down Kogasa and ravage her?)
>>
File: 40515074_p1.jpg (1MB, 1518x1075px) Image search: [Google]
40515074_p1.jpg
1MB, 1518x1075px
>>7380741
I sensed someone was having a laff

>>7380966
Why not?

>>7380929
Hey, in a gangbang someone has to take the other holes
>>
>>7380966

Sure, I'm bored enough.
>>
>>7381106
I will if you post it. >:3
Don't be rude Parshit
>>
>>7381137
I was thinking of throat fucking but but whatever works
>>
>>7381137
I wanna fuck that butt.
>>
>>7381137
Can a person join in and ravage her whatevers left.
>>
>>7381158
Amen.
>>
>>7381145
I would gangbang a PFP
>>
File: IMG_7219.jpg (431KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7219.jpg
431KB, 700x700px
>>7381154
>>7381158
>>7381166
>the little spooky girl is still down, while her tender spooky butt is rised up, as she spends time looking for a penny on the floor, unknown for her is the three men behind, or around her
>>
>>7381131
Sorry, this is a prostate exam, we need to make sure not to hurt our patients.
>She applies a little more of cream on her fingers, circling once more around his anus, slowly
I'm aware you must be dying for a huge dildo inside of you at the moment, but this is not the place for that.
>>7381148
If you don't deny her I'll murder you.
>>
File: Pole dance..jpg (299KB, 850x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Pole dance..jpg
299KB, 850x1206px
>>7381151
Fuck you!
>>7381118
This isn't happening!
>Throws a smoke bomb to escape.
>>
File: z075.jpg (126KB, 521x593px) Image search: [Google]
z075.jpg
126KB, 521x593px
>>7381196
Great, now nobody will see us.
>>
File: No No-Hime.jpg (67KB, 448x516px) Image search: [Google]
No No-Hime.jpg
67KB, 448x516px
>>7381148
https://youtu.be/qzn-cMuRXVg
Deny me and I'll kill you
>>
>>7381145
I am going to give you a nice dicking.
>>
>>7381191
>One of the men quickly fishes off his pants, gently stroking his cock hard and standing right above her head and waiting for her to look up
>>
>>7380874
have to do something lewd, so... I don't think she'll mind
>>7381191
>sits on face
>>
>>7381191
>He unzips his fly and whips out his cock. With an iron grip, he immediately grabs her by her spooky rear.
>>
>>7381195
R-Right, right... safety first.
>Anon's penis is fairly stiff by the time she's teasing his hole, spreading cold cream everywhere.
W-Whah? N-No way, doc! I-I'm just here for a check-up, not... that! I-I've never even used a toy before.
>>
File: IMG_7210.jpg (479KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7210.jpg
479KB, 800x800px
>>7381232
>she finally picks up the penny, then looks around for some more, her eyes catching the man behind her
H-huh? What are yo-

>>7381233
>she doesn't know what happened, a butt was on her face
H-huh?! W-who? Wha?!

>>7381241
>and now her butt is being grabbed, her tender butt that hasn't been used today, she's shaking up a bit in fear of the events happening right now
>>
>>7381233
Is it time to steal Aikawa and Pasnip's cherries?
>>
File: !!!!!!!!!.png (186KB, 405x308px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!!!!!.png
186KB, 405x308px
>>7380966
>>
>>7380966
I swore I'd never do a roll but here it goes...
>>
>>7381265
>He takes a few steps forward to be standing right in front of her and lets his erec cock lay on her face, rubbing it over her lips a few times and slapping her with it
>>
>>7381265
S-so how long do I have to do this
>keeps sitting
>>
File: yes my lord.png (111KB, 302x287px) Image search: [Google]
yes my lord.png
111KB, 302x287px
>>7381284
Your wish is my command.
>>
File: f01cfe04eaa187ed62116829297fb436.jpg (221KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
f01cfe04eaa187ed62116829297fb436.jpg
221KB, 1000x1333px
>>7381247
Oh, forgive me, I was under the impression you were begging me to push inside of you already.
>Her free hand moves between his legs, running a single finger over his erected cock from tip to to balls very, very slowly, as if pointing it out to him
But like I said, maybe it was just my impression.
Next, please relax and don't tense too much now. It's gonna be bad if you keep on being so anxious.
>As she finishes her sentence, a tiny finger gently fits inside her anus. Her tip starts slowly wiggling around it, massaging his walls
>>
>>7379706
Thanks, Doc
>>
>>7381291
Start all your roll plays in here naked for the next two days. You're not allowed to wear any clothing for the duration.
>>
>>7381265
>He begins by rubbing his hard dick against her delicate, shimapan-clad behind. He then digs two of his fingers into her panties, slowly pulling them off.
>>
File: 144010801322.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
144010801322.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>7381330
(Well that was easy.)
>>
>>7381335
Let me pet the fish!
>>
File: no arms.png (99KB, 281x382px) Image search: [Google]
no arms.png
99KB, 281x382px
(Psst just a heads up, that anon posting chicken-chan images and HG stuff earlier in this thread ain't me, yo)
>>
File: IMG_7202.jpg (186KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7202.jpg
186KB, 850x850px
>>7381285
>she doesn't know what to do, only trembling a bit
W-what do you want? Leave me alone
>despite her tone and words, she opens her mouth, as if she wants it in her right now

>>7381288
>she slaps the boy's butt
Off!

>>7381331
>her feet begin going up and slamming down, her pathetic form of protest doesn't seem to stop the man from going his way on her
>>
>>7381351
O-okay
>gets up
>>
File: 34832869_p0.jpg (485KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
34832869_p0.jpg
485KB, 850x1200px
>>7381288
Follow my handy dandy guide for facesitting
>grind
>grind
>grind some more
>if facesitting a guy, tease bulge, if girl, g-g-grind some more
>>
File: 144010801505.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
144010801505.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>7381346
>The sea creature pokes its head out of the water for free pets.
>>
>>7381346
But it's all slimy and naked
>>
>>7381311
I-I was in a bit of a hurry, Doc...
>Anon's voice trails off as she runs her digit over his cock and balls, making him blush harder. His cock twitches once she's done, shaking a droplet of precum off his tip.
N-Not anymore, though. I'll, uh, try to relax and... let you do your job.
>Once she finally slips her finger in, anon can't help but let out a little moan. His pucker's rather tight, as if he's never had anything in it.
>>
>>7381351
Nothing much. I'm just kinda horny and you seemed cute some I'm going to dump my load down your throat
>He grips her head by the sides and thrusts his cock into her mouth, continuing until her lips are pressed up against his hips and letting out a satisfied sigh
>>
>>7381373
If girl, get your feet massaged at the same time.
>>
File: 1484638986827.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484638986827.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>7381379
>Parsee places her hand onto the cute sea creature's head and gently pets them.
Now that's off the bucket list.
>>7381391
That's cute.
>>
>>7381351
>Succeeding in undressing her bum, he uses his palms to spread her buttcheeks apart, revealing her tight little butthole, poking it with the tip of his hungering cock.
>>
File: 37591219_p2.jpg (10KB, 157x143px) Image search: [Google]
37591219_p2.jpg
10KB, 157x143px
>>7381407
>Aikawa facesat a bit
>trying to just pat someone's head
Parsee is a Pussee
>>
>>7381403
If a good skullgirl character, get a good arrpeee session.
>>7381430
>Too busy eating some bacon while playing FF14
Hm?
>>
>>7381348
>Dispenses free headpats
>>
1-5 I play vidya geims
6-9 I ERP
0 listen to music
>>
>>7381348
We know, Chicken-chan.
>pats the lawlee
>>
File: IMG_7192.jpg (146KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7192.jpg
146KB, 850x850px
>>7381396
>her tongue couldn't even avoid the man's hardened spear, all it can do is twirl around the head for a bit, her arms wrap around the man's hips, too scared to fight back against him

>>7381426
>her booty shakes around, as she tries to avoid the inevitable pleasurable moment of entry
>>
>>7381442
Enjoy your vidya anon! Get that character ready for the next Dark Souls 3 DLC
>>
File: moe.png (249KB, 700x802px) Image search: [Google]
moe.png
249KB, 700x802px
>>7381440
>Hordes them all for herself greedily

>>7381447
W-well...they looked like me!
>Stands on tip-toes to receive more headpats - can't get enough
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 15 12 AM.jpg (158KB, 757x551px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 15 12 AM.jpg
158KB, 757x551px
>>7381459
(Fuck me, I demand it)
(Unless you don't have time)
>>
File: z2.png (17KB, 384x224px) Image search: [Google]
z2.png
17KB, 384x224px
>>7381459
I was thinking about keep playing Dragon Ball Fusions actually. I don't have Dark Souls 3 and I'm still mad of what they did with DS2 - DS2:Scholar of the first sin.
>>
File: 1cb80a8803aea7ed08f45369ea0e02e4.jpg (255KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1cb80a8803aea7ed08f45369ea0e02e4.jpg
255KB, 724x1024px
>>7381393
...That was a pretty deplorable moan, coming from a man. Are you sure you should be feeling my finger so much?
>Her finger dives a bit deeper inside, reaching around his prostate, and pressing on it. Her eyes notice a tiny wet patch forming on the bed's sheets, with a slim trail of pre-cum coming from his tip
At the very least try not to make an even more embarrassing show and come just from receiving a simple prostate exam, alright?
>Her other hand moves towards his dick, spreading the pre-cum all around his head. The finger inside his butthole starts slooowly moving in, and out, in, and out
>>
>>7381451
>He starts thrusting against her mouth, starting off slow in order to work himself up and pick up speed as it goes. Her mouth is a lot warmer than he was expecting but the sensation was a pleasent one
>>
File: IMG_7203.jpg (196KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7203.jpg
196KB, 850x850px
>>7381487
>not knowing how to get out, she plays along, doing her best to pleasure the man by forcing her mouth to go deeper, only to result in her gagging a bit on the inside
>>
>>7381451
>He eventually manages to enter her, his tip firmly inside of her anus. He bites his lip as he tries to bring her to his hilt.
>>
>>7381373
t-thanks girly
>>
File: IMG_7241.jpg (449KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7241.jpg
449KB, 700x700px
>>7381508
>she finally just obeys the man, slowly boping her butt up and down on the shaft
>>
>>7381504
>Whether he noticed her effort or not he didn't change his pattern at all, continuing to thrust albiet with higher speed, properly fucking her face at this point. He's going fast enough that his balls lightly slap against her chin with every thrust.
>>
>>7381532
>her arms tighten around the man, coping with this face-fucking with her thoughts
>>
File: IMG_7206.jpg (165KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7206.jpg
165KB, 850x850px
>>7381554
(Pic)
>>
>>7381482
>Anon decides it's better to keep quiet for now. He'd stutter too much and his voice would crack.
>Once she applies a bit of pressure on his prostate, he lets out another moan, a bit louder this time. He takes a deep breath and quickly composes himself.
>By now, his cock's at full mast. He's leaking, throbbing, and slightly bent to the right. He shudders as she rubs her finger all over his sensitive tip, as well as his virgin hole.
D-Doc, I... nngh...
>He already can't talk properly.
>>
File: 2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg (220KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2f54c4cac8f57b73c7c65a6baa21eac2.jpg
220KB, 1100x1100px
>>7381473
>Never thought I'd see the day Gert tells me to fuck her~

>The mage sneaks up behind her favorite green haired princess, wrapping her arms around her pint sized love, holding onto her tightly she squeezes her in a warm hug
Hey there sweet cheeks~

>>7381480
EVERYONE'S still mad at Dark Souls 2: Fuck it buy our game again edition. But Dark Souls 3 is the Dark Souls 2 we should of had. MAYBE a few too many call backs, but I still love it like my own child.
>>
>>7381529
>A pleasured moan escapes him as his cock ruts her asshole, relaxing as she does most of the work.
Good girl.
>>
>>7381554
>>7381559
>With a final few thrusts he pins his pelvis right up against her lips and cums, flooding her mouth and covering her tongu with his sticky cum. He stays there, making sure that he lets out everything he has inside her mouth
Lick it clean
>>
>>7381195
>>7381196

Okay, apparently I'm dating Momohime now.
>>
File: z5.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
z5.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>7381576
Part of the reason I am bad is because on consoles the update to scholar of the first sin was free If you had the dlcs but they said ''FUCK YOU PC PLAYERS'' and on PC you had to buy it again regardless If you had all of the dlc or not.
>>
File: rty.jpg (101KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
rty.jpg
101KB, 600x467px
>>7381603
I am mad*
>>
File: 1471817458539.jpg (500KB, 612x785px) Image search: [Google]
1471817458539.jpg
500KB, 612x785px
>>7381597
And I am dating Yuugi. Everything is fine in the world.
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 15 05 AM.jpg (126KB, 518x608px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 15 05 AM.jpg
126KB, 518x608px
>>7381576
I don't know which cheeks you're talking about, and I don't want to know, get your FLUFFIN self off me!
>her legs dangling mad-like as she tries to push herself away from the hug
>>
>>7381603
The controls fucked me over for that game. I don't know what it is but just rolling out of the way of basic enemy attacks is super hard for some reason
>>
>>7381597
>spends all of your money and doesn't put out
>>
>>7381633

I think we should see other people.
>>
File: 3952684_p0.jpg (60KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
3952684_p0.jpg
60KB, 427x600px
>>7381641
>domestic abuses you
>>
File: IMG_7183.jpg (145KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7183.jpg
145KB, 800x1129px
>>7381584
>she doesn't know how to respond to that, so for her sake, she just starts to shake her butt, going up and down and swaying sometimes to pleasure herself and the man more

>>7381588
>she does what the man says, licking the head clean of cum, and swallowing the rest
>>
I still play Dark Souls more than the other two games
I-I play with a mouse and keyboard
>>
>>7381437
If good/an actual ERP partner, get good/an actual ERP session.
>>7381574
Mmm? Are you trying to say something? Be quiet for a bit longer, I've not finished your exam yet.
>She keeps her hand under his cock but without touching it outside of a single finger slowly moving around his tip, as if to check how much pre-cum he is leaking.
Hmm, I can't quite tell yet like this, I guess I'll have to... Well, you should be lubricated enough for this anyway. Try to relax a bit more.
>She takes her finger out of his asshole, giving it no more than a few seconds to rest. Without much of a warning, she penetrates him again, this time with two fingers at the same time, circling the tips inside his entrance to test how they are making him feel
>>
>>7381653
>He pulls out, occasionally pushing a bit back in again to ensure his cock is completely clean.
Well that was fun. Hope to see you around soon
>>
>>7381652

It's okay...I deserved that...my fault for not having dinner ready...
>>
>>7381659
Damn son, how gud do you have to get to make that feel tolerable? I got through DaS2 with all controls mapped to keyboard because of the lag on mouse inputs but the first game was unplayable.
>>
File: IMG_7195.jpg (178KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7195.jpg
178KB, 850x850px
>>7381672
>she takes a long breathe, before weakly waving to the man
B-bye~
>>
File: 2ccd001ba3887fcee6e08f45a8282a66.png (771KB, 793x1121px) Image search: [Google]
2ccd001ba3887fcee6e08f45a8282a66.png
771KB, 793x1121px
>>7381603
To put it bluntly. Shit's free too. Doesn't mean you gotta eat it.
But I can see why that'd get someone pretty salty... like how xbox players found out that all the L4D2 dlc was free on PC.

>>7381628
>The mage's grasp was too loving to simply squirm out of. The magician continued to hug and love her little green haired from befor her hands shifted down under the pink dress, gripping her tiny little butt with both hands
I meant THESE cheeks!
>>
>>7381576
It needed more callbacks in my opinion, hell more references to the good lore in 2 would have been appreciated. But I already told you to kys over this opinion when 3 came out.
>>
>>7381660
N-No, it's... a-alright, Doc...
>Anon's leaking glob after glob of precum by now. Whatever she doesn't catch stains the sheets beneath him.
>He lets out a sigh of relaxation when she's done fingering his bum, followed by a shocked gasp after he gets double the trouble!
Gah...! Nn... A w-warning would've been nice, y-you know...!
>Anon's visibly shaking and squirming, curling his toes a little and gripping onto the sheets.
>It's a tight fit for two fingers, barely giving the doctor any room to move her digits around. Every little twitch or shudder makes his inside squeeze down on her fingers, but only for a moment.
>>
File: 1485206883327.gif (385KB, 509x548px) Image search: [Google]
1485206883327.gif
385KB, 509x548px
>>
>>7381653
Yes, just like that, keep going...
>His hands are still firmly latching onto her ass.
Ngh, I'm getting close...
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 32 16 AM.jpg (70KB, 512x319px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 32 16 AM.jpg
70KB, 512x319px
>>7381710
>her face flashes red, wether from anger or embarrassment, she bites down at the arm
>>
>>7381689
Well, I never really use anything but the mouse and keyboard fr any vidya. I went through DS2 with a total of 3 kicks, 1 jump attack, and 0 guard breaks or whatever.
Kind of easy when it's all you've known. The camera's a bit too twitchy but I don't really mind.
Also, I'm hardly 'gud'
I suck ass in PvP and I never killed Manus
>>
File: IMG_7214.jpg (294KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7214.jpg
294KB, 700x700px
>>7381730
>hearing about the closeness of eruption of the spooky stick, she speeds up the process of her booty shake, hoping to finish this fast
>>
>>7381720
>the good lore in 2
>good
>lord
>2

>>7381734
Ouchies!~
>She recoils from the bite for a moment, just simply shaking her arm about to numb the pain. The other hand still molesting the young body before her, gripping and patting the little butt
Now now, don't be so mean~ I know you want this... Or maybe you'd rather I hold you down, you kinky little minx~
>>
File: Hugo_Strange.png (1MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange.png
1MB, 1916x1076px
>>7381775
>not wanting aldia to show up as the world is literally ending in 3 to find out what happens at the end of his road
Get your memes out of my face
>>
>>7381750
>He grunts with every thrust and shake the spooky girl does, until he finally shoots his hot, sticky load inside of her raped asshole.
Aaahhh...
>He pushes her off like a used toy, puts his spooky stick away, and zips up his pants.
Thanks for the fuck.
>He slaps her ass and walks off.
>>
File: Photo Oct 20, 8 21 23 AM.jpg (176KB, 967x728px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 20, 8 21 23 AM.jpg
176KB, 967x728px
>>7381775
I'd rather you eat a big bag of DIPPERS! Now get off!
>she tries to shake herself free from the magician's embrace
>>
>>7381721
Is that so? This part down here doesn't seem to complain much.
>She says, once more running a finger over his dick up and down, showing him how much it's twitching and catching his pre-cum over her gloves
Please try to calm it down, you are making a mess on this bed. The exam shouldn't take too much longer.
>Her two fingers reach deeper inside, not without a bit more struggle because of his tight asshole and all his squirming
Just relax...
>She encourages him with a gentle voice as her fingers finally reach his prostate again, gently massaging it
And think of something pleasant...
>>
>>7381818
>her butt still sways in the air as she's not done
T-that h-hurt...
>>
>>7381896
>>7381896
>>7381896
>>7381896
>>
>>7381862
>Another anon is walking by when he spots a partially used naked looking girl laying there with her butt swaying in the breeze.
Well you don't see this every day.
>>
>>7381833
(Had to go eat salad)
>Anon wanted to complain some more, but she instructed him to pipe down a bit, and he didn't want to make her angry.
>The further she digs in, the harder it is for him to hold his moans in.
>Her calm, gentle voice helps him relax a bit, and her advice helps even more.
>He lowers his head and buries his face in the sheets, unable to hold up his own weight anymore. Such a feeling was completely new to him, as he's never managed to comfortably finger his butt, let alone massage his prostate by himself.
D...Doc...
>He quietly mumbles the rest to himself, struggling to regulate his breathing. His tip's twitching, pulsing, and throbbing even more now.
D-Doc, I-I'm close...
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 252

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.