[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread: Hypnotic snek edition. Previous thread: >>7144580

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 151

File: 1479055110855.png (987KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
1479055110855.png
987KB, 1052x744px
ERP thread: Hypnotic snek edition.
Previous thread: >>7144580
>>
>>7149332
>More scribbles, he flips a page and then fills that one too, despite her not saying that much. He nods enthusiastically, adding the odd "uhuh" before addressing Hotaru again.
But surely yous da best in da biz, a real Edison in da edible ejaculate world, no? Can da public really have confidence in a jawbreaker juggernaut who don't even got ideas in the field of chilly cum? Forgive me fer sayin' this, but the impression that gives me is that yous is really a spunk squire instead of the man-meat magistrate that your reputation implies.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 873x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 873x927px
Oh hey perfect timing.

Go to bed.
>>
File: grin.png (54KB, 304x360px) Image search: [Google]
grin.png
54KB, 304x360px
>>7149385

>As soon the girl was within range to grab her sword, Rance kicked her blade away from her grasp. Next, he planted his boot on her hip effectively pinning her against the ground below. The tip of his sword pressed against her chest but not injuring her in any way.
>A perverted, dangerous grin formed on his lips, displaying his sharklike teeth to his victim.
Tell me... What rhymes with "Ape"?
>Before she could answer, Rance used his sword t cut her bodysuit, releasing her breasts from its prison!
>>
Fourth for there are probably Discord-only avas in here, lurking for a fuck. Do not give them.
>>
File: 5f3d38bb757e84c712000d19845ebfb7.jpg (401KB, 839x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5f3d38bb757e84c712000d19845ebfb7.jpg
401KB, 839x1200px
reposting!
>>7149294 (Rance)
Wait, a UFO?
>Darkness turns her head to look, and only too late realizes the trick he has played on her, whipping her head around and unleashing a quick strike which missed by a mile. His energy blast hit her full on, knocking the crusader back and causing her armour to break into two neat halves, exposing her tight bodysuit wrapped around her plump breasts.
Nngh, not bad, but I'm not done ye-
>She moves to strike back, only then realizing she'd lost her grip on her sword. Darkness scrambled to grab it, but doing so left her open!

>>7149301 (Insultanon)
>Darkness fell to her knees at the string of completely accurate insults, burying her sword in the dirt to steady her shaking legs.
I-I'm not fat, a-and I will hit you!
>She cries, suddenly standing up and charging the anon, lining up a might swing, aiming to lop off his head!
>...
>Of course, she misses.

>>7149318 (Banditanon)
Yes! A bandit!
>She points accusatorily at the weapon on his hip.
See? A dagger! A stealthy weapon, used only by cut-throats and vagabounds intent on disturbing the peace of this land! I shudder to think of all the gold you must have squirreled away in these woods, stolen from their rightful owners!
>She drew her weapon, preparing to attack!

>>7149328 (lecheranon)
>As he takes his step forward, a bead of sweat appears on Darkness' face, a blush appearing on her soft cheeks.
Y-yes, whatever lewd desires that must be floating around in your mind, thrust them upon me! I will take the full brunt of your fantasies, so innocent women may remain so!
>>
>>7149367 (Mai)
Does it feel good?
>He crouches down to continue massaging the blue-haired woman's body, choosing to focus on squeezing and pinching her skin to see how she reacts.
>>
>>7149415
What the hell did Paul say to you?
>>
>>7149411
>Scout ERPing
heheheheh
>>
>>7149421
Ahh!
>He doesn't draw his dagger in kind. This is the first time he's ever had to raise a weapon in self defence, and the fact that his opponent is a young, well meaning woman really isn't helping things. Left with no other real option, he stumbles back, hands up in surrender
Alright I surrender! I yield, I yield!
>>
>>7149421

>He looked at her missing him with an expression of utter and complete disgust.
Come on girl, even a toddler with a wooden sword could have hit me. I cannot even understand how you missed, this is beyond being clumsy. It defy anything logical that my mind start aching just trying to understand a failure like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 236x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 236x625px
>>7149435
LD's said plenty of things to me over the past several months. You're gonna have to be more specific.
>>
File: asdaf.jpg (257KB, 642x918px) Image search: [Google]
asdaf.jpg
257KB, 642x918px
Hello /erp/ how are we doing tonight? enjoying this slow peaceful time?
>>
>>7149449
id be enjoying it more if i was smothered
>>
>>7149448
Check the last thread; apparently rumor has it that Paul said something really nasty/harsh to you and made you quit this place furever.
>>
File: 34f81aa7d7207457b25dbc88ea47dbc3.jpg (478KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
34f81aa7d7207457b25dbc88ea47dbc3.jpg
478KB, 1254x1771px
>>7149376

>Hotaru closed her eyes, silently and diligently sucking on the member before her. Needless to say, her tongue was skilled: Years of sucking and licking popsicles gave her certain edge when it came to blowjobs.
>Her wet tongue lapped around the head and part of the shaft, her and slid from the length towards his testes, cupping them and using her thumb to massage the area between his coinpurse and the base of his rod.
Hmm~?

>>7149411

E-Excuse me? H-How dare you to insult me in such a way!?
I... I'm pretty sure I'm more than capable to be considered quite the expert in these... Matters.
>Being called a shitty slut was more insulting than being called a master whore. She had her pride after all!
>>
File: 1269962087534.jpg (109KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1269962087534.jpg
109KB, 418x455px
>>7149421
Here~

>>7149417
>>
>>7149449
Nope. I really want for ERP to die. As a doctor you should understand that. Is nothing but futile care.
>>
>>7149421
>Given permission to do as he wished, he steps closer and holds onto the knight's soldiers.
Alright then!
>Giving her a cheerful smile, his expression was betrayed when he pushes her onto floor. He quickly kneels in between her, his legs parting hers as he leans forward. Now on top of her, his smile doesn't fade as his hands go down to her armour and tear it off, revealing her bouncy breasts bound in her body suit. He quickly rips this off too, and starts massaging her breasts directly. Meanwhile, moves one of his knees towards her crotch and rubs at it, going slowly at first but quickly speeding up.
>>
>>7149473
It can't die soon enough
>>
>>7149367 (Mai)
Then I just need to help you out to accept these new kind of things...
>His hand continued to massage and grope her breast before leaning forward to plant a sloppy, lusty kiss on her lips.
Hmmhph!
>>
That was an unusually quick Page 10.
>>7149381
>A shocked expression colors her face as the man invades her mouth. The "girl" immediately struggles away, covering her mouth and rubbing it with her hand as if to clean herself, giving him her back. Despite what her mind was saying, her body reacted, causing her hand to shyly move towards her crotch impulsively
>>7149432
Umm, a bit...
>She remained still, letting him continue, feeling more and more reassured by his action. Why would she have to worry if it felt nice?
>>
>>7149459
Smothered? why anon? you wont be able to breathe with whatever you are being smothered on top of you

>>7149473
Weelll to be honest I think ERP is good and it should be alive anon but everyone thinks differently. ERP is a sane way to have fun
>>
>>7149419
Who should I be on the lookout for then?
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 481x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 481x838px
>>7149449
Yiss. Although I'm gonna hate myself for it when I next wake up, if the pain behind my eye is any indication.

>>7149459
>rests a pillow atop the Anon's face

>>7149465
...huh. Well, I see a couple of problems there. I haven't talked to him period in the last day at least, if not more. The last time we talked was in the thread discussing Isaac. We aren't in any servers together, I think. And the only person who can elicit severe negative emotion out of me is me.
>>
>>7149466
>Beset by such intense and pleasing stimulation at all sides, the Anon's legs grew wobbly in direct contrast to how his cock reached full rigidness. Every now and then his hips would buck forward, forcing an inch or so of his meaty girth to feel the warmth of Hotaru's tongue and the suction of her cherry lips. This thrusting would go on and on... until it would reach a point where his full shaft was now within Hotaru's sweet mouth, bulging her soft cheeks and prodding her uvula with each miniscule twitch.
>His sac in the meantime churned and twitched from her massaging motions, each burgeoning rivulet of semen felt under her fingertips in the pipes that connected his testes to his swollen rod. At this point the male was left wondering whether Hotaru's occupation of being a candy connoiseur was a guise for her true obsession with erect, milk-filled cocks.
Mnnghh... Y--Yeah... You must be pretty hungry, ccandyp- h-hah...
>>
>>7149507
Kenny, will you sleep with me in a non-sexual way? I need your warmth to not die.
>>
>>7149498
>Noticing her hand approach her crotch, the man smiled and decided to lend a hand, guiding her own and helping her to stroke her cloth covered slit while he pressed his chest against her back, kissing her neck while doing so.
See? Your body seems to like it...
>>
>>7149502
That's a very very good thing depending on what I'm being smothered by.
>>7149507
Now sit on that pillow.
>>
>>7149504
Dunno. Whoever Discordfags' active in the dead hours, i guess.
>>
File: 4e0d58b3386e5f609d96bb8a11fac8fa.jpg (830KB, 759x1073px) Image search: [Google]
4e0d58b3386e5f609d96bb8a11fac8fa.jpg
830KB, 759x1073px
>>7149417
Ungh!
>She grunts as she's roughly pinned to the ground by his boot, struggling lightly against his soles and totally not enjoying being stepped on at all.
S-so rough...
>Almost before he had even finished asking the question, the answer was on her lips, coming out just as his sword revealed her soft, well sized breasts to the air.
R-rape! It's rape, isn't it?! I knew you were an evil scoundrel!
>A defiant look crosses her face, at odds with her squirming thighs and red cheeks.
B-bring it on, no matter how h-hard you defile me, I will never give in!

>>7149441
>She stops mid swing, so can it really be considered a miss? Well, she doesn't hit her (initial) intended target either way. For a moment she almost seems... disappointed how easily he surrendered.
Hmph, at least you value your life above the gold and trinkets you've pilfered over the years.
>She sheathed her sword, turning back to the man with her hands on her hips, pouting.
Since you surrendered so quickly, I think you may not be evil at heart, tell me, what must I do for you to renounce your evil ways, and become a pure citizen again?

>>7149447
>Her sword was busy being buried in a tree at least five meters away, Darkness having to kick against the trunk in order to get the leverage needed to dislodge her weapon, all while under the criticisms of the rude anon.
Saying such... horrible things... haah... about a knight of justice... you really have no shame, have you?

>>7149477
>A sharp intake of air comes from Darkness once the anon grabs her shoulders.
H-hurry-ah!
>Darkness cries out as he shoves her over, knocking the knight on her plump and soft rear before quickly removing her clothing.
Ahn! S-so quick to tear apart my armour... s-surely the women of the area would be in danger without this...
>She whimpers as he begins to massage her breasts, kneading the soft orbs with his rough hands on her soft white skin.
>She shudders once more as he begins to massage her slit through the bodysuit.
>>
>>7149502
ERP as an abstract concept maybe. But this place? No, look beyond the glamorous light and Owain posting. Don’t be deceived by Sponty glorious ass. Lot of Anons are suffering here. Their souls are crushed. Self-esteem walked on brutally. They cry in corners hating waifu they once loved. This is why ERP should die.
>>
>>7149536
If ERP died more people would miss it than if you died
>>
>>7149498
(no kiddng.)
Hm.. you might be experiencing what we call arousal.
>His fingers move back upward and carefully brush against her covered crotch, the rest of his body standing up as well.
Something must have turned you on.
>>
>>7149544
>Pats the Chiaki
>>
>>7149466
>He quickly brings up his hands in defense, trying to defuse the angry ass piece of ass.
Now now now, no offense meant of course, I'm jus' talkin' about da perspective of da public is all. Yeah, dats it. Da people have lost faith in tha legitimacy of yer lecherous licorice, so to speak, you know?
Cum insteada cream, nut insteada nouget, all dat stuff is old hat, and some people is startin' to think you may be losin' yer lewd touch!
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 716x1116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 716x1116px
>>7149504
Brits.

>>7149516
Your phrasing made me laugh more than it should have. But yes, totally. I need a snuggle buddy.

>>7149523
>Shrugs and sits on the pillow.
This isn't super comfy.

>>7149542
holy fuck
>>
>>7149544
Hajime is dead. I killed him.
>>
>>7149542
You are right. Nobody would miss me if i die.
And that only make me happy.
>>
>>7149542
Same goes for you.
>>
File: NudeSFW.jpg (70KB, 430x472px) Image search: [Google]
NudeSFW.jpg
70KB, 430x472px
>>7149532

We'll see about that, you evildoer!
>The so-called Hero said with glee as he proceeded to undo the lower parts of his clothes, taking his belt off and letting his pants fall on the ground, revealing the infamous, throbbing Hyper-Weapon to the girl.
>Taking note of her blush, the man quickly took a hold f her remaining bodysuit and ripped it off rather violently, his am was to take a look at her sex.
Let's take a look before I make you one of my women!
>>
>>7149532
A knight of justice? Do you still fancy yourself like that?
>He open his hands and looked up at the sky.
Then come forth Knight! Bring your Justice to me! Let yourself be the one that strike me down for my sins.
>Then he looked back at her, straight in her eyes.
But should you fail maybe I’m the one that stand with truth. How humiliating should it be?
>>
File: 1480366827970.png (2MB, 1200x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1480366827970.png
2MB, 1200x1077px
Reminder to push your pillow against your face while you jerk off and pretend its your favorite girls plump butt smothering you!
>>
>>7149586
I'm going to now thanks!
>>
>>7149532
>>7149532
>His fingers sunk into the soft white mounds of her chest as his hands roughly kneaded them. The buds on her breasts poked in between his fingers as he squeezed and tugged at them, and because they looked so inviting, he lowered his head down to wrap his lips around one of them. His tongue lapped at the hard nipple while his lips sucked on it, flicking it around with its tip and tracing circles around it. With one of his hands now free, he lowers it down to his fly and zips it down, then pulls out his stiffening member from with it. As he molests the masochistic knight, he slowly strokes himself, getting himself prepared for what's soon to come.
>>
>>7149517
T-That's not true...
>Even his stubborness couldn't buy that lie. Her hand couldn't stop rubbing even without his help, and she was already moaning pretty hard
E-Even if it was, I-I'm not into men, a-and dicks... and stuff like that...!
>>7149546
D-Don't be ridiculous, I can't get turned on by a man, a-ah...
>Her actions were clearly contradicting her own statement, showing little to no resistance to the man's fingers
>>
>>7149586
Holy macaroni and cheese Batman.
>>
>>7149586
Give me more tips like these fuck.
>>
>>7149532
>It was only a few intense moments but his heart is already thumping in his chest. He really could have been decapitated there. But what could she do to help him renounce his (not so evil) ways? He thinks for a moment, wanting something that won't end with him turned in as a bandit
I don't know.. Love?
>It was such a stupid answer it made him want to face the executioners axe right now. He lowers his head and blushes. It either looks like a man dealing with new, forbidden feelings or a man currently dying of embarrassment
>>
>>7149600
Really?
>the man released her hand from his grasp and stepped backwards, reaching for his pants and dropping them on the floor, revealing his erect manhood to Mai.
Even if I offer you this?
>His manhood was hardened, twitching. Eager for her touch... almost inviting her to do what she desired.
>>
File: fc98589921de339e8291f4ab3af517c7.jpg (346KB, 1576x2266px) Image search: [Google]
fc98589921de339e8291f4ab3af517c7.jpg
346KB, 1576x2266px
>>7149510

>Hotaru released the grasp of her meaty treat, rubbing the length against the soft skin of her rosy cheek, her ringed eyes meeting the man's hues with a playful, almost innocent look. Giving him a playful wink, Hotaru spoke up.
Now, now~ There's two things I desire from you this morning: Your cum and your moans. Give both to Hotaru onee-san, yes?
>Before the man could say anything else, the Candy Queen returned to her duty and happily licked the shaft over and over with her tongue before swallowing the hard-rock cock, purring not unlike a cat in heat.
Hmmhphh~~!!

>>7149548

Y-You're making very little sense! Hmph!
>Despite her apparent rejection of his words, she had to admit that he probably had a point. Who was this dumbass anyway? Coming into her store and telling her she couldn't suck dick properly.
Very well, what should my next course of action be?
Speak up! I'm listening!
>>
>>7149600
You can't? Are you attracted to females?
>He rubs his finger up and down on her covered slit, tilting his head curiously.
Regardless of your preferences, your body is reacting appropriately.
>>
>>7149556
>Is instantly in heaven as squirms slightly
Mank youh!
>talks in the pillow
>>
>>7149556
Awesome, I won't freeze to death.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,km.png (358KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,km.png
358KB, 540x675px
>>7149523
And what is a good thing to smother you, anon
>>
>>7149570
W-we will!
>Darkness replied, thrilled at affirming his desires. She tried to struggle of course, but he was just to strong, and all she accomplished was causing her sizable chest and hips to wriggle on full display for his Hyper-Weapon, surely doing nothing to dissuade his advance.
Nngh, such a disgusting, v-vile, t-throbbing thing... Ah!
>She cries as he rips off her bodysuit, exposing her bare pussy for his ravenous eyes.

>>7149578
O-of course! I'm ready to sacrifice myself for the cause of justice at any time, no matter what fate may befall me!
>She finally pulls her sword from the wood, tottering back at the sudden release before turning to him, her hair messed up and her cheeks burning with embarrassment as she sliced at him again, with all her fury!
>And instead, cutting a deep groove in the ground next to a nearby rock.
>After realizing this, she froze, her body trembling in anticipation for his next round of verbal tongue lashing.

>>7149599
Ahn~ no, not my breasts!
>She protested weakly as her nipples hardened almost instantly, the knight panting and groaning at his kneading. She bit her lip as he began to suckle and flicked her nipple with his mouth, eliciting a moan from the lusty warrior.
Nnngh, how b-barbaric...
>Her gaze dropped to between his legs, eyes locked on his growing cock and what it would be soon doing to her, panting in time with his strokes as his cock hardened.

>>7149633
Love?
>She paused for a moment, expecting something far more vulgar, but smiling all the same.
Fair enough! The power of love is untold, surely it can rehabilitate a petty criminal!
Very well, I, Darkness, knight of the light, will love you until you are pure of heart!
>>
>>7149678
(Insultanon here. Well as much as I like giving Lalatina a piece of my mind, is lunch time here and I’ve not eaten anything since yesterday morning. I've to leave for a while. I’m pretty sure Rance and the other Anons will give her the fuck she needs better than me).
>>
>>7149656
>Looking down as his saliva-drenched meat smeared the softness of her cheek, the Anon gritted his teeth and smirked at Hotaru.
Y-You know I'd give those to you all too willingly, sug-gaaahhhh~!
>And moan he did. In sync with each pulse and needy throb of his cockmeat within the purple-haired girl's maw was a long, audibly-lustful groan from the male's throat. His hips thrusted with more frequency and firmness, near-slapping the Candy Queen's chin with his swollen sac as he lost himself in the toe-curling pleasure of getting sucked off like a sweet popsicle.
G-Ghh... I'm gonna cum soon, Hotaruuuu...
>>
>>7149635
N-No!
>Mai quickly turned her face around blushing, covering her eyes with her hands.
P-Please, put your pants back on, that huge thing...
>Her hands were doing a pretty poor job at covering her face, constantly allowing her to take a peek at his hard member
>>7149658
Y-Yes, d-definitely, s-so please...
>Her voice trembled, interrupted by her own moans. The heat that had been filling her this whole time kept on increasing, causing her hands to explore her own body, reaching for her breasts
>>
>>7149596
Great!~ I hope it works!

>>7149604
Huh? Are you hungry?

>>7149614
I dont have much more, thats just my favorite one to tell!
>>
>>7149656
>The reporter tapped his stubby pencil against his chin, drawing another lewd drawing of Hotaru instead of writing notes before going back to staring at her tits and talking at the rest of her.
Well, da next course of action should be da next course of your cock-centered confectionary career! Sometin' that'll really knock their socks off, yaknow? Leave em' high and dry, in more than one way if you catch my drift. Now we all know you've done dat cum-glaze routine a thousand times, an' da nutbreaker jawbreaker ain't nuthin' new.
>He suddenly snaps, somehow maintaining his grip on the pencil, a light bulb literally appearing over his "press" hat.
I know! How about, since you seems ta be inexperienced wit lewd sub-zero treats, why not try a semen smoothie?
>>
>>7149701
>Approaching Mai, the man took a gentle hold of her hands before guiding them towards his erection, letting her wrap her fingers around the length before leaning to kiss her yet again.
>This time, the kiss lasted longer, his tongue dancing with hers for a while before breaking it.
Hmmm~ How is it?
>>
>>7149712
(Yep. in fact I'm out to eat something. Have a nice day)
>>
File: sex1.png (663KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sex1.png
663KB, 1024x768px
>>7149678

>Rance fell on his knees, his hands taking a firm hold of her knees, parting her legs to give his Hyper-Weapon better access to her bare sex. The sight of her inviting, wanting slit further aroused him and he knew what had to be done in order to punish the evildoer.
>Arching forward, Rance planted a sudden kiss on the girl's lips at the same time he pushed his throbbing, hard member into her sex, conquering her nubile insides with the meaty length.
Nnnngh!!
>>
>>7149678
>When the lecherous man had his fill of tasting her breast, he left the large mound with a pop, followed by him licking his lips. He stood up from his position to shake off his pants, then straddled himself atop of the knights chest. His thick member sunk in between the two white orbs and was soon swallowed and cushioned in between them, his tip just barely poking out. He moved his hands down to keep her breasts still before he slowly rocked his hips, her mounds stroking his stiff length. With each small thrust, the crown of his cock dripped small beads of pre onto her skin, and moved closer and closer to the knight's mouth.
>>
Redpill me on the current erp discords
>>
>>7149678
..Eh?
>He looks up, surprised she took to it so quickly. But her change in attitude allows him to calm down and really get a good look at this "Darkness" girl.
Well then I suppose I'm in your care.. What do we do as.. you know.. lovers.
>He looks up into her clear blue eyes. They're so pretty, it's enough to make him forget to mention that he's not actually a bandit. And then his gaze moves down to her chest, admiring her rather large breastplate
>>
>>7149723
>Mai took a few seconds to reply, catching her breath from the deep kiss. Her eyes were unable to focus on anything else but the cock between her hands. Her fingers explored around his glans, entranced
Ah, it's so warm, and hard, and twitching... N-No, I can't touch this, I'm...
>She didn't retract her hand, but didn't move it either, her mind confused on what she should be feeling right now
>>
>>7149701
(Hate to cut out here, but I got no energy to keep going. sorry bout that and g'night to you)
>>
>>7149783
>The bespectacled man pressed his forehead against hers, his dark-brown eyes locked with her reddish hues as she continued to hold his member with her delicate hands.
Keep touching... After all, it's going inside you soon enough.
>>
>>7149795
>A cute boy (girl) will never be nice to you
>>
>>7149698

>Hotaru sucked, licked, kissed and smeared the throbbing manhood with her spit. Almost as if it was her favorite candy... And perhaps it was! She was, after all, a lust-fueled candy-devouring machine!
>Upon hearing his words, Hotaru prepared herself for the creamy treat that was about to come. With her lips wrapped around the crown of his shaft, she braced herself and patiently awaited for the torrent of seed to hit her mouth.
Hmmhm~!

>>7149715

S-Semen smoothie!?
>Even Hotaru was shocked at the suggestion. Almost as if it was something she wasn't expecting... And actually, she wasn't expecting it at all! Blushing intensely at the idea, she shook her head before speaking up.
I would need lots and lots of... Y-You know, sperm, to make a single smoothie!
T-That would take ages!
>>
>>7149795
i'll be back for those titties another night
>>
File: 42a2cbdf53863bdcfaf101605f4d3463.jpg (770KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
42a2cbdf53863bdcfaf101605f4d3463.jpg
770KB, 1200x900px
>>7149689
(Leaving so suddenly, oh~! So mean, anon!)

>>7149748
>In her weakened state, Darkness' legs were easily forced open to provide access for Rance's Hyper-Weapon, her shaking giggly thighs offering little resistance to his strong arms.
Noo-mmmmnph~!
>Her cry is cut off as the rapist forces a kiss on her soft lips, tongue conquering her mouth like it's 1941. His cock speared her wet folds, filling her up to the brim as she moaned into his mouth, tongue flicking against his totally against her will.

>>7149764
Kuh, defiling my chest with s-s-such a dirty c-cock...
>She couldn't tear her eyes away as his fat meaty member slapped in between her soft breasts, the heat of his cock burning on her skin as her thighs clenched and rubbed together. His precum began to leak steadily onto her chest, the smell of his arousal filling the air each time as his cock peeked from within her breasts. His head moved closer and closer to her mouth and nose, soon she would be forced to suck it, and it wouldn't be her fault at all. The thought made her pant more, breath coming in labored heaves causing her breasts to massage his cock even more.

>>7149774
>She fidgeted for a moment, before deciding on her next course of action.
W-well, as lovers, our first act must be to consecrate our love of course!
>Darkness said, stepping to the anon and embracing him, moving in to give his lips a tender kiss, her breastplate pushing into his chest as her soft lips envelopped his, her eyes closing as her cheeks blushed.
>>
>>7149797
N-No! I can't take a cock inside of me! P-Please I-I know you are horny, but...
>She continued lustfully looking at his hard member, her fingers once again toying around with its head
L-Listen, what if I give you a handjob to calm you down? I-I can't go further than that!
>>7149808
You are the cute boy anon.
>>7149820
See you around~
>>
>>7149815
>He nodded his head quickly, scribbling down some stuff that vaguely looked like mathematical calculations, and a very well drawn picture of Hotaru covered in cum.
Well babe, if you take a looksie here, dese calculations show dat while gettin' da spunk for a semen smoothie might take ages, gettin' da required man goo fer a semen slushie would be exponentially less, enough so dat one man could provide da batter for yer bakin', so to speak!
>>
File: Bread.png (801KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bread.png
801KB, 1024x768px
>>7149822

>Rance pressed into the kiss his wet muscle wrestling with hers for dominance. A single hand soon reached for the side of her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb while they kissed. Sure, he was raping her but at the very least he was considerate enough to be somewhat gentle...
>... At least until he started to viciously pond his Hyper-Weapon into her love tunnel! His hips thrusting back and forth with violence and lust, a slapping sound of his crotch colliding with hers filling the air.
>Truly, he was a beast!
Gahahaha~! How is this!?
>Asked the so-called Hero of Justice after breaking their kiss, laving a single string of their mixed saliva joining their lips.
>>
>>7149815
>With his swollen glans completely trapped between Hotaru's diligent, suckling lips, the boy could do nothing else but give the candy addict what she craved so badly. After all, she did work hard for it~!
Nnghaahh... I-I'm cummin-!
>His words drowned out by a moan of pure toe-curling bliss, the Anon's rigid member pulsed and twitched with such strength as a fresh torrent of nutty, warm white semen rushed out of the hole of his glans. The pearly ropes of gooey love flowed freely into Hotaru's mouth, glazing her entire tongue and teeth in the fluid and spluttering the very roof of her maw and throat. Unable to prevent his quivering, the male mistakenly pulled back and withdrew his pulsating meat from her tightly-suckling lips, using the last few threads of his orgasm to paint the pruple-haired girl's nose and lower face with a drizzling of hearty cum!
H-Haaaahh... Y-... Ya earned your morning treat, sugar~...
>>
>>7149870
>i fucking love bread
>>
>>7149843
Of course you can! A handjob won't do!
>The man pressed his form against Mai's, shifting his weight onto her to pin her against the floor. His hands then made their way to her clothes to completely undress her, wishing to see her naked form.
>>
File: Hestia sleeping.jpg (966KB, 1260x986px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia sleeping.jpg
966KB, 1260x986px
>>
>>7149884
Night night hestia
>>
>>7149822
>As soon as her soft, pink lips collide with his he makes his decision to keep quiet about not being a bandit. His hands rest gently on the knights armored waist as his tongue pushes past her lips and explores her mouth. The sweet, tender kiss quickly becomes steamy as his tongue rolls against hers
Mmm..
>He breaks the kiss for a moment to catch his breath. And his hands are roaming around her hips, looking for something soft to squeeze. It seems he'll need a lot of love if he's going to see the light.
>>
>>7149884
>Tucks the goddess in bed.
>>
>>7149822
>The plush flesh that enveloped the man's girthy prick was getting him closer and closer to his release. His thrusts grew faster more powerful by the second, his hips slapping against the ample orbs on her chest. This caused the tip of his prick to just reach the knight's soft lips, smearing it with the precum that coated it. Seeing as she was heavily panting only from having her breasts toyed with and how wide she left her mouth, the lecherous man reached a hand to her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He then pulled her head to him so his fat crown can enter her wet maw with his next thrust. It slid in and out of her, his tip rubbing against her tongue while her breath brushed all over it.
>>
>>7149843
Shit did I miss Mai?
>>
>>7149882
G-Get off, I can't do this!
>Mai's body weakly squirmed under him. The conflict inside her head, coupled with her immense arousal, prevented her to find the strength to struggle away. There was nothing she could do but hope he would let her go
>>
>>7149884
>pokes the sleeping goddess.
>>
>>7149822
(Aaand the mess hall is impracticable so I've to skip eating once again. This make me too much hungry and angry to do anything besides watching. What a day. What a lovely day.)
>>
>>7149844

Do you know anyone who could be a decent candidate for that then?
>Asked Hotaru as she crossed her arms under her ample hest, arching an eyebrow, almost as if she knew the answer already. Her ringed eyes scanned the figure of the man before her. He wasn't certainly bad at all.
Well?

>>7149877

A-Ahhh~!
>A feminine squeal escaped Hotaru's lips as son she felt her mouth being rewarded with the man's essence. Pulling her head backwards made it so some of the cum landed on her face, lips and even her chest.
>Giggling at the beautiful mess caused by their passion, Hotaru gathered some of that creamy treat with a single finger before licking it slowly and very suggestively while looking at the man's eyes.
Hmmhm~ Delicious~ Not bad at all!
>She stood up, giving her lis a quick lick before reaching for a napkin to clean her face.
I suppose this was of your liking?
>>
>>7149712
Well tell me some more anyway pleassssssseeee
>>
File: 1484025557455.jpg (225KB, 719x717px) Image search: [Google]
1484025557455.jpg
225KB, 719x717px
>>7149910
If I started another session now I would be late, I can only finish this anon quicly an then leave, sorry. Don't worry though, I'm always here~
>>
>>7149920
You can, Mai! Just learn to enjoy yourself...
>The man aid as he straddled her legs, his hands taking is shirt off revealing his bare, fit torso and light brown skin. Next, he took a quick hold of her remaining clothes, pulling them of her form t fully admire her naked body. Licking his lips, he arched forward and kissed her while is cock prodded the entrance of her sex with the head of his shaft.
>>
>>7149674
Big soft tits or a nice round butt
>>
File: e3e9494c4ce9d34425a7abffe51caa5b.png (796KB, 800x1037px) Image search: [Google]
e3e9494c4ce9d34425a7abffe51caa5b.png
796KB, 800x1037px
>>7149870
Nnnngh~!
>She expected a harsh slap on the cheek to interrupt their kiss, and was sorely disappointed in the results. However, she didn't have to wait long before he started pounding her roughly, causing her soft supple flesh to jiggle as he slammed into her cunt. Her tits bounced along with the rest of her as he slapped again and again at the entrance to her womb, thick Hyper-Weapon driving her mad. Her tongue lolled out for a moment after he broke the kiss, her eyes half-lidded with lust.
N-naaagh... n-nothing! I-is t-thaaaht all you've g-got?

>>7149888
>She savors the kiss and her tongue entwines itself with his as his hands move south to grip her soft hips.
Ah...
>She wiggled her hips as he explored them, his hands easily finding her plump and pert ass, perfect for groping.
Seems you need a bit more love before you realize the error of your ways!
>With that she released her clasps on her armour, causing her chestplate to drop to the floor, squishing her soft breasts into his chest as he explores her ass.

>>7149905
>The hard slapping of his hips causing her tits to flap about with his lustful thrusting. His precum smearing itself on her lips brings her arousal to new heights, her tongue subconsciously darting out to lick up his delicious, salty pre.
S-so forcefu-mmngh!
>Darkness is interrupted once more as he forces his cock into her mouth, the taste and scent of his member driving her wild as he bucks his hips again and again, her moans and tongue massaging his head with... practiced precision?

>>7149924
(;_;7)
>>
>>7149884
>>
>>7149929
>The reporter shrugs.
Dunno on dat front toots, I'm just here for da scoops, messenger and all dat. Anyway, you lemme know if you get somebody for dat alright? I deserve the exclusive interview for all da help I've given ya!
>>
>>7149946
Mmmhmm!
>She tried to say something as she started to feel his hard cock touching her entrance. One of her hand was trying to push his torso away, the other constantly patted his leg as if trying to tell him to let her go
>>
>>7149929
>Nearly falling back on his butt from how drained the orgasm had left him, the Anon mouthed nothing but ragged pants and gasps for the next few seconds. Once he had recovered, the man looked up at the Candy Queen and licked his own lips; it seemed that he was quite proud of his handiwork indeed... or rather, /her/ handiwork. His pupils followed each rivulet of virile cum as it was gathered onto her finger, and disappeared within her lips.
H-Heheh... It was that and more~... Thank you, sweetie~...
>Perhaps one day this Anon may even have a chance of showing Hotaru where else his cum would feel good stuffed in! But for now... the sight of the Candy Queen eagerly suckling on his seed like it were the best treat in the world will suffice.
(Oh, wow. First time ERPing with Hotaru and that went nicer than expected~)
>>
File: Rosalina (36).jpg (398KB, 616x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (36).jpg
398KB, 616x1176px
>The sleepy goddess crawled out of her bed, still a little tired as she walked into the room, her hips swaying back and forth with each step. Rosalina was wearing nothing but a tank top that could barely cover her large chest and some thin panties. Her hair was also had a pretty bad bed head, she had completely forgotten to brush her hair. She let out a long yawn, smiling faintly and she did a little stretch, only showing off more of her underboob.
Good morning anons... I hope some of you slept well... I still feel a tad drowsy at the moment...
>>
File: behind1.gif (3MB, 800x397px) Image search: [Google]
behind1.gif
3MB, 800x397px
>>7149959

>Frowning at her apparent defiance, Rance increased both the speed and strength behind every powerful motion of his hips, the sounds of their flesh colliding becoming louder and with hints of wetness too!
>His hands reached for the underside of the woman's legs, lifting them above his shoulders, allowing his throbbing Hyper-Weapon to further completely be inside her, smearing precum into the entrance of her womb.
Kuh! Then prepare yourself! I will unleash a torrent of Imperial Juice into you... And make you mine!
>>
>>7149959
>When the knight's tongue lapped at his intruding cockhead, jolts of pleasure were sent down through his spine as the sensitive organ was teased. Despite her first impression, it seemed that the woman below him was much more acquainted with a man's cock than he thought. He stopped thrusting momentarily to let her hungry tongue lick at his precum-slicked head, biting down on his lips as her tongue went work. Within a couple of minutes, the man soon found himself nearing his limit, his prick throbbing between her orbs, and he resumed bucking his hips against her sizeable chest. Wet, squelching noises were made when ever his spit covered cocked pushed in between her soft, white mounds, and they only fueled his need to fill the knight's mouth with his seed.
>>
>>7149970
>Without hesitation, the man decided it was time to help Mai enjoy her body before shoving his thickness into her. The man allowed a small gasp of pleasure escape his lips upon feeling his throbbing cock go past her folds, rubbing the flesh of his member against her love walls.
A-Ahhhh~! Feels great...
>>
>>7149843
Yeah.. I need to be taught a lesson through the power of love!
>He's really getting into it now, bumping and grinding against her front while his hands grope and squeeze her backside. But he doesn't stop there. A hand wanders back to take his dagger. The blade slices a hole through her bodysuit, allowing him to tear it open and expose her breasts to the cool air. There's a little grin on his face as he plays the role of the villainous scoundrel to the hilt
You seem a little outmatched.. Was all that talk about love just hot air?
>>
File: Rib81.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rib81.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>
>>7150010
>>7149959
(arse)
>>
>>7149975

[It was a pleasure~ I hope you enjoyed yourself <3]

>>7149969

Very well, I'll stay in contact with you, Mister...?
>Hey, she wasn't given a name! How suspicious! Then again, she met plenty of guys who fucked her and never asked for a name either.
>>
>>7150012
>Pats the Rib's rib.
>>
>>7150022
(Hehe, I definitely did~! Let's perhaps do some more sometime when it's not near-midnight for me?)
>>
File: 4641a169fc9a07928e4e5e7607cf539a.png (698KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
4641a169fc9a07928e4e5e7607cf539a.png
698KB, 723x1023px
>>7149989
>As his hammering increased and he grabbed her leg Darkness could no longer suppress her moans, body rippling with the force of his Hyper-Weapon slamming her again and again, driving her mad with pleasure. Her eyes began to roll up into her head as her face was slowly becoming wet with her own drool decorating the floor.
Ahn~ Ahn~ n-never... mmmmng~
>She moans, her protests barely even there at this point as her walls clench tight on Rance's thick throbbing Hyper-Weapon.

>>7150002
>With his momentary pause, her mouth was reluctant to let him go, her lips locked around the head of his cock as he fucked her tits, slurping and sucking on his meat in an attempt to make him cum as soon as she could. Her deft tongue swirled around his meat, licking and drinking his pre while goading his cock to spurting everything it had in her mouth, the wet slapping sounds echoing in her ears as her juices flowed freely at this point.

>>7150010
>She squeaked as he ripped open her bodysuit, not expecting his sudden change of tone. Not to be defeated however, she grabbed the ripped portion and tore it open more, exposing her tits to the world and her new lover.
Yes, love! I will love you so much that you will renounce your evil ways!
>She grabbed the fake-bandit, and shoved his face into her chest!
>>
>>7150012
>pets too
>>
>>7150006
Agh...! T-Take it... out... ah~
>Mai kept trying to push the man away, but the more she did, the more he would place himself back close to her, unintentionally causing him to thrust inside of her. She could feel her sanity slowly getting sapped with each thrust, she wanted to escape before it was too late for her
(I can give you 30 more minutes then I'll leave to get ready for classes. If you think that's enough time for you to finish, go for it.)
>>7150010
What's wrong, anon? Is my body... too distracting for you to quote properly?
>>
File: Rib61.jpg (31KB, 392x365px) Image search: [Google]
Rib61.jpg
31KB, 392x365px
>>7150026
>>7150051
>She giggles in her sleep.
>>
File: Hestia sleepy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia sleepy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7149923
U-uuhhh?
>She moves a bit on the bed while she keeps her eyes closed and utters nonsense before stopping
>>
>>7150052
(it's fine, I won't keep you tied for long)
>With a hungry barrage of thrusts, the male smiled and proceeded to increase the strength behind every motion, smearing his pre inside her with every movement.
>It felt so great he couldn't resist! Feeling his orgasm approach him so fast thanks to how incredible her body was!
Nngh... Mai... I'm going to cum inside you... Make you a fine woman!
>>
>>7150056
>Pets with dick
>>
>>7150064
>pets in sleep
>>
File: 1abda26193357e0cf1664edf2d7d206b.png (613KB, 437x1303px) Image search: [Google]
1abda26193357e0cf1664edf2d7d206b.png
613KB, 437x1303px
>>7150040

[Sounds good fampai~!]
>>
Finest girl I ever met in my whole life
Wanted to take her home, make her my wife
Knew she was a freak when she started talking

She said, "Fuck me like we fucked Bin Laden"(ooh woah)
That girl was freak
She said she wanted me to fuck her harder then the military

Fucked Bin Laden
Fuck Bin Laden
Fuck Bin Laden

She wanted to fuck me harder then the US government
Fucked Bin Laden

She was a freaky kind of girl
Kept up with current events from all around the world
More specifically one event
The time Osama Bin Laden got shot in the head
She said "Do me like that"
But I couldn't track the metaphor
That said I can see you horny like a stegasaur
That said again your request is so irregular
She put on a beard, I started looking at the exit door
Then a turban
Then a tunic
She said "Invade my cave with your special unit"
I said "He wasn't in a cave", but there was no stopping
She demanded that I fuck her like we

Fucked Bin Laden
Fuck Bin Laden
Fuck Bin Laden

She wanted to fuck me harder then the US government
Fucked Bin Laden

This girl requested intercourse to bring her to climax
With the clinical efficiency of the assassination of Bin Laden
You're harboring a fugitive(That ass)
My justice will be punitive (Imma smash)
Night-vision, they can see us through my go-pro
She tried to negotiate, I said thats a no-no
Now I'm creeping in her bed room like go-go
She tells me to go low then looks down and tells me that I gotta
"Terrorize that pussy"
"Gotta terrorize that pussy"
So I did it, improvised some crazy shit
Seal Team 69 sexecuting the hit
She said "Now you've finished me off, throw my body in the ocean"
I yell "Geronimo" and took some pictures for posting
The President called, he said "Congratulations Conner"
I said "Mr. President to what do I owe this honor?"
He said "Come give me the deets in the White House Garden, I gots to know how you fucked her like we

Fucked Bin Laden"
>>
>>7150087
(Cool <3 )
>>
>>7150071
Ah, no, this is, I can't...~
>Even though her words still tried to show some sort of resistance, both her face and body were clearly twisted in pleasure. At his words, she couldn't hesitate holding his hips closer to her crotch, while locking him inside of her pussy with her legs
>>
>>7150056
>puts blanket on
>>
File: 24676921f9066f6c7b186906792761e1.jpg (259KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
24676921f9066f6c7b186906792761e1.jpg
259KB, 1024x768px
>>7150047
>After several minutes of pounding Darkness evil cunt, Rance finally felt that it was time to turn the evildoer into an ally of justice with his imperial Juice. With a final barrage of powerful, mighty thrusts, the swordsman pressed the head of his throbbing cock against the entrance of her womb at the same time he finally released his seed deep into her, filling her in matter of seconds with his hot, sticky cum!
>Of course, a man of his caliber possessed quite the amount of ammunition, so not only creampied Darkness quite gloriously but also pulled his cock and proceeded to spray her crotch, belly and breasts with his cum!
Take this! Tooooh~!
>>
File: Rib71.jpg (81KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rib71.jpg
81KB, 1000x1000px
>>7150077
>The sleeping fairy tilts her head.
...That smell...
>>7150105
>Smiles and wiggles a bit. Warm...
>>
>>7150047
Yeah? Well show me then you- mmmph!?
>His dagger falls to the floor as he's pulled into her firm embrace. The valley between her her breasts is hot and sweaty, but he makes no attempt to free himself. Instead he reaches back to squeeze her perky ass again.
Mmm? Mmmh..
>He takes a deep breath, feeling a little light headed. In the back of his mind he wonders if her "love" really is having an effect on him.
>>
>>7150102
>Grunting in sheer pleasure, the man finally reached his climax and released string after string of his cum inside Mai. His whole body quivered at the sensation and the feeling of her legs locked around his waist only made him more determined to empty his balls inside her.
>After a couple of minutes, he had released the contents of his testes completely inside the girl, looking down at her form as a single drop of sweat fell from his chin to her chest.
That... Felt quite great! Don't you agree?
>>
>>7149984
Morning Princess!
>>
>>7150064
>He starts to tease her, moving his hands under the blanket and to her breasts. Slowly moving his hands against them.
>>
>>7150114
>Prods mouth with dick tip
>>
File: 127e8cc5488d582f4bc465aa2d167453.jpg (152KB, 762x1080px) Image search: [Google]
127e8cc5488d582f4bc465aa2d167453.jpg
152KB, 762x1080px
>>7150108
>>7150119
(S-sorry guys, going to have to end here, It's super super ultra duper late for me ;_;)
>>
>>7150124
>The girl didn't reply, merely remaining on the floor, breathing heavily and rubbing her crotch, but her face was adorned with a clearly pleasant expression, smiling
(Hope you had fun, see you around~)
>>
>>7150114
>cums on face
>>
>>7150047
>The knight wrapping her lips around his thick cockhead ensured that he wouldn't spurt anywhere but her starving maw. As his hips kept slapping against her breasts and pumping her mouth full of cock, the man clenched down on his jaw as the pleasurable sensations were quickly overpowering him. Her playful tongue only added to this assault, toying with his dripping tip when ever it lapped it for its pre. Soon, the man could no longer hold back his orgasm, and as he felt it coming within mere seconds, his hips rocked faster than before. He took his free hand and grabbed onto her hair as he did the other. Right before he spurted, he slammed his cock as far as it could go in between her mounds and pulled her head down on as much of his cock as he could. White, hot fluid shot out from his tip and into her awaiting mouth, filling her cheeks up with ropes of his salty seed.
>>7150135
(And just when I finished my reply. I'll catch ya another time to continue.
>>
File: 1388815472153.jpg (150KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388815472153.jpg
150KB, 800x600px
>>7150135

[No problemo. The scene was technically over. See ya around for Round 2!]
>>
>>7150135
(It's fine! I'd definitely like to finish this up sometime)
>>
>>7150146
Generic anime girl.
>>
>>7150146
I hope to see you around too, I've been asking for Mai for a while
>>
>>7150146
(It was great! See you!)
>>
>>7150162
Not everyone is as retarded as you, you know
>>
>>
File: Hestia(8).jpg (348KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(8).jpg
348KB, 708x1000px
>>7150132
>She slides down on the bed trying to get that hand off her, on her dreams she was looking at a giant spider that was grabbing her chest
>>
File: Rosalina (18).png (561KB, 1034x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (18).png
561KB, 1034x1250px
>>7150125
(Holy shit, I wasn't actually expecting to get a response.)
>The Princess turns her head over to the Anon, smiling back at at him. She floats over to him, her bare feet never touching the ground. Her frame was a lot taller than the Anon, so she peered over him, looking down at him.
Oh, well hello anon... How are you this morning? Good, I would hope?
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>7150185
>he likes anime girls
>>
>>7150189
Good Morning
>>
>>7150189
I want to do a great many lewd things to Thicclia.
>>
>>7150195
>not liking anime girls
spotted the plebian
>>
File: 1483032787960.jpg (32KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1483032787960.jpg
32KB, 720x537px
>>7150195
>he shitposts early in the morning to avoid backlash
>>
>>7150195
Go to school, Paul.
>>
>>7150185
In all honesty, as a BB fan, she actually is pretty generic beyond her Boy (Girl) thing

Not as bad as Celica though.
>>
File: Rosalina (4).jpg (79KB, 850x706px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (4).jpg
79KB, 850x706px
>>7150189
>(Filia shows up the moment someone starts a session with you.)
(You mother fucker.)
>>
>>7150189
>>7150216
Don't fight you two.
Be friends and lewd eachother.
>>
>>7150216
(Relax I bet is just image posting and nothing else)
>>
>>7150216
Do yuri with her and let me watch.
>>
>>7150233
This anon knows what's up>>7150216
>>
>>7150191
Not waking up, hm?
>One hand stayed on her chest, slowly caressing it. The other moved down her body until it reached her crotch. With a grin on his face he started to move a finger up and down her pussy, teasing her through her clothes.
>>
>>7150193
>He looks up, still finding her elegant and graceful even after she rolled out of bed. She has so much height on him that he has a good view of her underboob
Yeah I'm pretty good. Well I'd like to just jump back into bed but..
Well what about you? Is there anything you need?
>>
File: objectively true.gif (1MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
objectively true.gif
1MB, 400x286px
>>
>>7150193
>(Holy shit, I wasn't actually expecting to get a response.)
It' weird isn't it? Sometimes you get a million replies and other times next to none.
Oh well, How are you doing?
>>
>>7150258
I hate the shitposting that's destroying the threads, but these retarded gifs are only encouraging more arguments.
>>
>>7150258
It's true.
I never see yaoi fans say
"two boys have to be in love and I'm not taking no for an answer!"
as opposed to yuri fans
>>
File: Hestia(9).jpg (528KB, 800x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(9).jpg
528KB, 800x1221px
>>7150245
>She quickly snaps out of the dream with the feeling of the anon's finger moving up and down on her panties. Suddenly she opens her eyes and she's still very sleepy but she moves up on the bed to move the anon's hand away
wwaaat are u doing anoon, let me sleeep
>>
>>7150273
You obviously haven't met the ravenous fujoshi if you think that
>>
>>
>>7150277
Seducing Anon even in your sleep? Aren't you tired Hestia?
>>
File: Rosalina (29).png (686KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (29).png
686KB, 800x667px
>>7150225
(I'm not fighting, just mad that the moment I feel like playing my avas someone decides to play Filia when I can't anon.)
>>7150227
(I kinda hope so and I kinda don't hope so at the same time.)
>>7150233
>>7150239
(Damn it... I really don't like much. Namely because I'm totally unfamiliar with it....)
>>7150250
Going back to bed already...?
>She frowns, a little disappointed that the only person that bothered to talk to her was already leaving. She was pretty desperate, so she leaned in on him, rubbing her large bosom against his chest. Rosalind have him really heavy bedroom eyes, trying her hardest to entice him with with her less than elegant appearance.
Oh come on anon.... Surely there must be something you'd like to do before going to bed~?
>>7150258
(This.)
>>7150261
I'm doing fine anon, just a little tired is all.
How are you?
>She asked, walking a bit closer to the Anon, her tight shirt wasn't doing a very good job at holding her chest together, as each step made them slip out of her tee ever so slightly. She was too tired to notice all of this of course.
>>
>>7150292
(You can always drop the Anon and go for the Ava. Is just an Anon after all why care?)
>>
File: Rib77.png (308KB, 660x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rib77.png
308KB, 660x750px
>>7150147
>No response.
>>7150134
>The fairy suckles lightly. Hey, it seems like she's having a wet dream. Or is she thinking she's sucking something else?
>>
>>7150303
whoa there>>7150292
i want to be that anon
>>
>>7150258
Only if there's traps involved.
>>
>>7150292
I want Rosa to tower over me with her canonical height of what, like 7 feet tall or something?
>>
File: Rosalina (41).png (130KB, 700x922px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (41).png
130KB, 700x922px
>>7150303
(Uh... Nah. I don't want to be that guy. Anons are people too to know. After all I still play as an anon. Why should I drop an anon when an ava could just drop me for the same reasons?)
>>
>>7150326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wpq5bcxfrs
>>
>>7150277
Me? Nothing special~
>He used the hand he had on her breast to sop her hand. The other hand continued to move up and down her panties, slightly harder now that she was awake.
Just relax, you had a nice dream didn't you?
>He moved forward and kissed her, at the same time pushing her back on the bed.
>>
File: yaoi_demotivational_poster.jpg (98KB, 859x548px) Image search: [Google]
yaoi_demotivational_poster.jpg
98KB, 859x548px
>>
POST CARDS
>>
>>7150292
>Even with her bed head and somewhat drowsy eyes, her radiant beauty quickly catches his attention. Without even thinking, he leans forward too and pushes right back against her chest
I suppose there are a few things I can do..
>>
File: Rosalina (60).jpg (305KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (60).jpg
305KB, 500x640px
>>7150323
(Tall woman are the best~ I want to be the big spoon with anon and jerk him off as I play with his hair)
>>7150332
(Well that's just rude.)
>>
>>7150277
Card? Discord?
>>
>>7150336
>>
File: 1477763491970.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477763491970.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>7150336
>>
File: Lewd Avas 2 Electric Boogaloo.jpg (844KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Avas 2 Electric Boogaloo.jpg
844KB, 1600x1024px
>>7150336
(Here. Also I guess I say that I'm sorry for dropping of the face of the earth with alien, I passed out. And I'm only gonna be playing Rosa for tonight, sorry.)
>>
>>7150340
>I want to be the big spoon with anon and jerk him off as I play with his hair
I need that in my life
>>
>>7150340
>Tall women
>Casual gentle femdom
O-Oh fuck...
>>
>>7150336
I'm a White-fag
>>
>>7150292
I'm all good...
>He mumbled for a bit as his eyes fixated themselves on her wobbling chest. even if she didn't notice, he sure did.
Ah... Looking good.
>He said, not really thinking.
>>
>>7150353
(Don't worry I forgive you)
>>
File: jaesuscryst.png (31KB, 99x101px) Image search: [Google]
jaesuscryst.png
31KB, 99x101px
>>7150357
I don't like you.
>>
File: CardsTextThreads.jpg (1018KB, 2038x1958px) Image search: [Google]
CardsTextThreads.jpg
1018KB, 2038x1958px
>>7150336

Somewhat busy atm, playing Civ 5
Stop completing wonders 3 turns before me you shits reeeeeeee
>>
File: ERP.jpg (648KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
648KB, 1600x1024px
>>7150336
Perhaps I will lewd today when I've eaten and regained my energy from a harsh night.
>>
>>7150369
Go to bed already.
>>
>>7150369
>wonders
>>
>>7150377
Oh I can feed the cute shrine maiden something, alright.
>>
File: dagashi_kashi.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dagashi_kashi.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>7150380

I woke up at 1:30 AM or so, so I can't

>>7150381

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7150389
So you're not gonna go to sleep?
Well I guess we just have to spend the night fucking then!
>>
>>7150389
Don't make me give you my wilkies.
>>
>>7150369
How's Tifa used goods?
>>
File: Ruka (26).jpg (171KB, 900x1558px) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (26).jpg
171KB, 900x1558px
>>7150387
(G-gee, I wonder what that could be.)
>>
File: 1471388525003.png (559KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1471388525003.png
559KB, 595x842px
>>7150333
Nothing special?...
>She shakes her head a couple of times and feels how the anon was roughly moving her hand up and down on her panties and one of his hands was groping her breast
W-what are you doing? s-stop this, you cant touch a Goddess just like that! you need to make offerings
>She said while she closes her legs and rubs them together, trying to stop the anon from rubbing down there as her pussy was getting moist

>>7150287
Yes I am yet I'm here

>>7150341
WhY?
>>
File: Rosalina (78).jpg (199KB, 872x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (78).jpg
199KB, 872x1000px
>>7150339
Oh... And what could that be? Anon~?
>She playfully asks, even if she had a pretty idea on what he was going to say next. Rosalina only leaned into him more, slowly placing hand over his shoulder as she stared right at him with her bright, blue eyes.)
>>7150354
(Well, that could be arranged anon...)
>>7150355
(I know, it's so fucking hot.)
>>7150361
That's nice to hear anon....
>The Princess of the Stars said with a happy smile, stretching her body yet again. Her shirt couldn't handle the forces of her large breasts, finally giving out as her breasts popped out, fully exposed to the man. Of course, she was still way to tired to even noticed all of this, only noting the air blowing on her tits, making her nipples hard.
Brrrrr... When did it get so cold out? I'm freezing...
>>7150366
(Thank anon.)
>>
>>7150389
Get smart kid.
>>
File: tynicard.jpg (10KB, 136x87px) Image search: [Google]
tynicard.jpg
10KB, 136x87px
>>7150336
>>
>>7150408
Because I want to see your other characters. Eventually have private session.
>>
>>7150413
Miss me with that gay shit
>>
Fuck cards. They're a thing of the past, lemme introduce what should be the norm

POST DISCORDS
>>
File: YouCantKillTheMessiah.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
YouCantKillTheMessiah.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>7150400
>>7150402

Dad no please

>>7150403

Ask Cloud.
And Barret.
And Cid.
And Vincent.
And Red XIII.
And Yuffie.
And Aeris.
And all the monsters in FFVII.

>>7150412

Back the fuck off!?!?!?
>>
>>7150408
You need to rest. I want to fight you at your best sooner or later.
>>
>>7150413
>Pats the mini Penny
>>
>>7150410
Arrange it for me please then? I can't get the thought of Rosalina hugging me from behind as she whispers in my ear
>>
>>7150429
That bad?
..That knowledge is going to be awkward to fit into a session
>>
File: c35117bec8bca6c59d10366159de48ad.jpg (462KB, 1280x963px) Image search: [Google]
c35117bec8bca6c59d10366159de48ad.jpg
462KB, 1280x963px
>>7150428
>>
>>7150429
Get
Smart
Shitlord
>>
>>7150304
>fingers
>>
>>7150428
Then why even have this shitty thread in the first place?
>>
Where is Bolin I miss Bolin ;(
>>
>>7150410
I want Rosalina to teach me how to put on a condom.
>>
File: Minime.jpg (6KB, 85x85px) Image search: [Google]
Minime.jpg
6KB, 85x85px
>>7150432
>she make cute little noises
>>
>>7150447
i ate bolin
>>
>>7150450
Wow that is pretty hot actually can you eat me too
>>
>>7150456
Do you think you even fucking deserve to be eaten by me?
>>
>>7150410
..Why don't we both go back to bed and see where it leads us?
>He would act more flirty but as soon as her single blue eye locks with his he loses his nerve. Instead he smiles and tilts his head towards her resting hand, content to let her set the pace
>>
>>7150438

Don't ask, don't tell.

>>7150440

Rude.
>>
>>7150408
Offerings? Hmm... alright then, I offer myself~
>Despite her closing her legs, he could still tease her with his fingers but not much more. But as she rubbed her legs together, only caused there to be more friction in her nether region. He felt her getting moist, a clear sigh that she liked it.
You like it, right? I can feel you getting wet. There's no need to lie.
>He kissed her again as his other hand started to circle around her nipple, and after a moment pinching it.
>>
>>7150482
its okay
i still love you
>>
File: 1482495740618.jpg (231KB, 450x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1482495740618.jpg
231KB, 450x1126px
>>
>>7150482
It's okay to be dumb, I'll still like you.
>kissu
>>
>>7150369
Are you the Weiss from last night?
>>
File: Rosalina (32).png (495KB, 823x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (32).png
495KB, 823x1077px
>>7150435
>The tall figure floated over to the man from behind. Shee wrapped her arms around his body, pulling him close to her body. She leaned her head in, placing her head on his shoulders as she gently whispered into the man's ear.
Oh you can't, can you...?
Well then, I'd be happy to clear those thoughts out for you~
>>7150448
Anon... I'm not sure if I'm qualified to teach you such a thing...
But, if you really need the help, I could certainly try my best to help you learn.
>>7150468
That sounds good to me....~
>She said with a giggle, using her free arm to pick up the Anon like a baby. She used her strength and her magic to help her carry the Anon over to the soft bed, gently placing the Anon down on his back as she floated her body over him, hanging there as if she was in zero gravity.
Well then, what now~?
>>
>>7150482
But I don't want to be competing with a dead girl..
>>
>>7150490
>spanks the pink-pantsu'd butt
>>
>>7150500
>Feeling the tall princess against his back the anon feels his legs grow weak
Uh, you'd really do that for me?
>He smiles and sighs happily in her arms
That's a dream.
>>
>>7150485
>>7150494

T-Thanks.

>>7150497

Nope.
I do play a Weiss.

>>7150506

Why, afraid she would be better?
>>
File: Rosalina (27).jpg (95KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (27).jpg
95KB, 850x1202px
>>7150517
Yes... Anything for my loyal subjects....
>The Princess replied, slowly moving a slender hand down his body, her soft fingers sliding across his clothing before settling on his crotch. She then slowly began to tease him, rubbing her palms up against groin, while giving it the occasional firm squeeze.
Well...? How does that feel? Good, I hope~? Are your thoughts beginning to drift away~?
>>
>>7150500
>His face turns bright red as soon as he's effortlessly picked up and carried back off to bed. He wouldn't dream of resisting, but her grip seems almost inescapable to him. He falls onto the bed with a gentle thump, his arms and legs sprawled out on the soft covers
What now? I mean.. Do I have to say it?
>He turns over on the bed to hide his face. Oh how he wants to say it, but a few minutes in her presence has already turned him into a furiously blushing little boy
>>
File: Hestia(53).jpg (74KB, 600x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(53).jpg
74KB, 600x1013px
>>7150484
W-what are you saying, thats not an offerinng
>She keeps rubbing her legs together, closing them as much as possible until she traps the anon's hand between them trying to stop them completely while her pussy is get and stained her panties
I-I dont, stop that, I'll ca-...
>Her words are cut with his sudden kiss and the anon can notice how she was starting to pant at the movements of his hands tracing on circles on her nipple that was already stiff

>>7150430
Yeah I know, I need to rest so bad and do another important stuff too

>>7150418
I'm no one, anon
>>
>>7150369
Don't care if she's used goods.
I still like Tifa.
>>
>>7150557
>Shudders as her soft fingers run down his body. A soft moan leaves his lips as he becomes weaker to the pleasure
It feels.... so good. Rosalina, I've never felt so relaxed, mmm~
>He moans as his dick becomes harder in his pants
Mmmm, I'm only having thoughts about you right now, princess.
>>
>>7150539
Yes! I mean my poor frail ego just couldn't handle it!
>>
File: Rosalina (98).jpg (130KB, 865x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (98).jpg
130KB, 865x1200px
>>7150559
>She found the man's embarrassment so adorable, placing a hand on his face as she caressed it lightly. The Space Milf continued to stare directly at him, patiently waiting for an answer.
Well...? Come on anon, you can tell me~
>Rosalina continued to tease him, she wasn't going to do anything more until he gave her a straight answer.
>>7150585
That's perfect anon...
But I'm far from done yet~!
>She quickly began to unbutton the man's jeans with a little bit of magic, his throbbing cock being pulled out by some invisible force as she placed her hand over it, slowly pumping his manhood.
>>
File: 0f815550a55162bcc1a2ea0d9b4e0934.jpg (274KB, 808x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0f815550a55162bcc1a2ea0d9b4e0934.jpg
274KB, 808x1200px
>>
>>7150605
Mmm, oh Rosalina!
>The man moans as her soft hands begin to pleasure his throbbing manhood. It twitching in her hand as he sinks further into her
This.... Is heaven!
>>
>>7150605
Nooooo~
>He whines, playing right into her hands. She isn't even doing anything overtly sexual, but his lust for his space princess won't cool off. Eventually he cracks, whimpering as he gives his answer
..Sex.. I want raw, passionate sex until we both fall asleep again..
>>
>>7150563
Mm~ You're starting to to feel it, don't you? You're really stating to get wet, aren't you?
>His hand was stuck between her legs, He tossed of the blanket and moved his other hand to her leg as well. He forced her legs apart. She resisted him at first, but soon gave out.
You're quite wet, aren't you? Looks like you like my "offering"~
>He pulled down his pants, raveling his long, hard cock. He moved her stained panties to the side and put his cock head against her pussy lips, just to tease her more. Rubbing the tip against her hot pussy.
Do you accept my offering?
>>
>>7150608
Goblins are made for breeding.
>>
File: c9da683b02527383d86694f592adc41b.png (870KB, 1169x1350px) Image search: [Google]
c9da683b02527383d86694f592adc41b.png
870KB, 1169x1350px
>>7150627
>>
File: 1461789530487.png (89KB, 573x801px) Image search: [Google]
1461789530487.png
89KB, 573x801px
Comfy thread
>>
>>7150639
>Gropes the dorito
>>
>>7150638
Yeah, Goblins are the best.
>>
File: Rosalina (75).jpg (2MB, 1141x1685px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (75).jpg
2MB, 1141x1685px
>>7150614
>The Princess blushed at his compliments, his enjoyment only making her more aroused as she rubbed her sensitive nipples up against his back, becoming hard.
Ah.... I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, anon!
>She continued to jerk his veiny member, picking up the pace as she could feel her panties becoming soaked.
>>7150619
Oh? Well, why didn't you say that sooner, Anon~?
>Rosalina giggled, before using her space magic to effortlessly strip off both of their clothing, leaving them completely nude. She drifted her dripping cunt over his cock, prodding her slit against his tip as she looked over to him with loving eyes.
>>
File: 8c16b1c6a7cb868cd3466008ca4b99e4.jpg (221KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
8c16b1c6a7cb868cd3466008ca4b99e4.jpg
221KB, 1200x848px
>>7150658
>>
>>7150668
I want to be forced to worship goblin butt!
>>
>>7150666
>The longer it continues the more he becomes relaxed and aroused, his moans becoming more and more heavy and breathier
Ohh Rosalina, princess!
>He coos out, the nipples against his back making him melt
Just.....like.......that
>He moans, his thick cock pulsing even harder, beginning to leak precum now as he becomes lost in the pleasure
This truly has to be a dream it feels so wonderful!
>>
>>7150673
>>
>>7150705
I want to pump a goblin womb full of cum!
>>
>>7150654
>>
File: 219096196dd728462bfbdc2187a33391.jpg (566KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
219096196dd728462bfbdc2187a33391.jpg
566KB, 1200x1600px
>>7150624
S-stop saying such things, I'm a Goddess, theres no way you are arousing me. No, wait!
>She looks at her hand moving down and how he was pulling her legs apart, the was still weak after that short sleep and eventually gave out, shaking her head
No thats not how it works, I told you, you cant be an offering and I cant be an offering, I'm the Goddess here!
>She gasps, covering her mouth with both of her hands at the sight of his cock bouncing in the air and as soon as she puts his meaty tip against her pussy lips she lets out a muffled moan, getting more wet with the teasingly rubbings
I.. I don-aaaahhh.....
>She tried to utter but the stimulation got to her senses and she finally lets out a sultry moan
>>
>>7150718
>>7150624
>watches
>>
File: 91375716903b901f65628cd37e797648.jpg (200KB, 1280x527px) Image search: [Google]
91375716903b901f65628cd37e797648.jpg
200KB, 1280x527px
>>7150714
>>
>>7150666
>He gives a quiet groan of embarrassment. His cock twitches as her hot juices run down his length. His half lidded eyes look up at her. She may be loving, but it really feels like he's being treated like a toy or plaything.
Ah..
>He shuts his eyes tight and thrusts up into her cunt, bypassing her little tease. It's like he's challenging her
>>
>>7150728
Please tell me you're actually gonna do things?
>>
>>7150705
PLEASE sit on my face
>>
File: 1484003584796.jpg (384KB, 1280x1346px) Image search: [Google]
1484003584796.jpg
384KB, 1280x1346px
>>7150608
>>7150638
>>7150668
>>7150705
>>7150728
>>
>>7150734
>>7150735
>>7150737
>>
>>7150737
No slaying the goblin
>>
>>7150728
>happy pregnant goblin
Oh shit my dick
>>
>>7150717

... hawt
>>
>>7150752
G-Go bully that other goblin poster now. L-Leave me alone... I'm busy.
>>
>>7150756
Girl I just gave you a compliment. I'm not bullying. Take a chill pill.
>>
File: Rosalina (2).gif (1MB, 683x952px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (2).gif
1MB, 683x952px
>>7150684
Oh but it isn't, Anon~
>She replied, still pleasuring his thick meaty length, her gentle hands making sure that every inch of his shaft felt amazing.
Hmm... Your cock is so big anon... I bet all the girls would love to fucked by that... I know I would~!
>She complimented his size, finding that giving males words of encouragement boosted their arousal tenfold. Rosa placed her hand on his soft head, playing with his hair.
>>7150730
>She jerks her body up away from the thrust, looking down at him with a playful look of anger.
Uh-uh-uh~! Not until I say I'm ready~! Looks like you're going to have to be punished~
>She says, and without another word, he feels something tight latching around his cock, but there was nothing there! She must have been using magic!
You aren't going to cum until I say you can, understood~?
>She then quickly lowered herself into his cock without a second opinion. It easily slid down her warm folds, her body quickly taking hold as she grinds against it, letting a long hot moan escape her luscious lips.
Oh my~! You feel amazing!
>>
>>7150756
Not when I want to see those green pussy lips of yours quivering purple and oozing with creamy cum.
>>
>>7150718
Thank you~
>He grabs her by her hips and pushes his dick in. He pushed it in slowly, feeling every part of her wet tight walls pressing against his cock. The inside of her pussy felt unbelievable, fitting for a goddess such as her. He let out a small sigh of pleasure as he started to thrust.
Does it feel good?
>He kissed her again, letting one of his hands return to her breast, groping and squeezing it. All the while thrusting deep into her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth as he pinched her hard nipple.

>>7150726
Hello other anon.
>>
File: 1458180197453.jpg (149KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1458180197453.jpg
149KB, 800x1131px
>>7150761
Go bully them anyway!
>>7150769
Shh, you don't know what you're saying.
>>
>>7150762
>Her words only ease him more and bring greater arousal to him
Mmmmm~
>His cock pulsing and leaking so much all over her hand, the compliment given makes his cock drool that much more
Really? That would be another dream come true if I could fuck you!
>He blushes at the idea, so relaxed but in bliss
You're the only princess for me, you're so perfect!
>he moans and sighs so happily and relaxed
>>
>>7150779
I'm the goblin posting Anon. I can't bully myself.
>>
>>7150762
>His back arches as she slams herself down, a long, drawn out moan escaping his lips. In only a moment he's right back where he started, as a plaything for his princess
Ahh! A-Aaah!
>He wails as her hot walls tighten around his length. But he still won't give up! He thrusts up again and again, trying to turn the tables no matter how hopeless the situation is!
>>
>>7150786
>goblin posting anon
>not actually play her
FUCK
>>
>>7150779
Don't I? I don't know how I'd love to see your tears mix with the puddle of semen and gem arousal that'll be pooling on the floor from your thighs once they get a thorough, forceful railing?
>>
>>7150804
Cucked
>>
>>7150804
I've not enough pic for that. Unless you want me to pull a Jiro.
>>
File: 1481064742912.jpg (110KB, 850x649px) Image search: [Google]
1481064742912.jpg
110KB, 850x649px
>>7150771
T-thank you for what? I said n-noooaaaahnfffffff
>She grinds her teeth together at the feel of his cock pushing past her folds, stretching her tight slit with his aching pulsing cock. Soon her pussy walls started to suck on his dick like it was a mouth, sucking in to make him reach deeper
A-aahh ahh....
>She covers her face with her hands while she's panting and moaning softly until the anon kisses on her lips and with his hand on her breast she breaks her hands free. Her tongue was wrestling with his, getting more aroused with the groping on her hard nipple, loving how he was teasingly rubbing and squeezing it and the anon could easily feel how she started to arch her back and moan at a high pitched tone, panting directly into his mouth

>>7150726
No! dont watch! look away!
>>
Let's rub some dicks together.
>>
File: tumblr_mg4ykj30Qn1rlek8go2_1280.jpg (135KB, 727x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg4ykj30Qn1rlek8go2_1280.jpg
135KB, 727x800px
>>7150920
>>
File: Rosalina (90).jpg (134KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (90).jpg
134KB, 777x1200px
>>7150785
Well then, that could certainly be arranged in the future~!
But, I want you do prove your worth...
>She smirked as she went faster and faster, edging him close to orgasm.
Give me a nice sticky load anon! Show me just what that cock of yours can do~!
>She said in a somewhat demanding tone, gripping onto his cock tighter as she said that.
>>7150790
>She chuckles devilishly, her once sweet demeanor turning into one of dominance.
Oh? You still think you have control? You're so cute Anon~!
>And with that, she only starts to pick up the pace, bouncing hard on his cock as her breasts jiggled with each hard thrust, her weight and power put anything he tried to do to shame. It was obvious that she was the one on top in this situation. Despite this however, she was absolutely loving his large manhood ramming into her hole, letting loud moans echo throughout the room as her heart raced with each buck, her body feeling like it was on fire.
Oh yes! That feels heavenly! Anon, you should feel honored that I'm enjoying your cock so much~!
>>
File: 2V5ZEEK-1.png (106KB, 333x262px) Image search: [Google]
2V5ZEEK-1.png
106KB, 333x262px
>>7150786
O-Oh. Well, uh, n-nice goblins.
>>7150881
Y-Yeah, you don't! N-Now shut up and... and stop saying stuff like that!
>>
>>7150935
Hot.
>>
>>7150892
>Wet, lewd sounds could be heard as he picked up speed. It felt like her pussy sucked him deeper and deeper, wanting all of his cock inside of her. He was more than happy to fulfill that wish. He broke the kiss and took her twin tails in his hands and used them to thrust deeper. He could feel the tip of his cock hitting her womb.
You'rte starting to love this aren't you? Having my big cock pound you? You're acting more like a bitch in heat than a goddess. Just how I like it~
>Both of their crotches were drenched in her love juices. His cock, slick from her wet pussy, kept pounding her. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper.
>>
>>7150938
>He grits his teeth and keeps thrusting, refusing to give up. He tries to match the movement of her hips, his balls painfully bouncing with every movement. But he's still holding out, unbroken
I'm not.. giving.. Aaaaahh~!
>A girlish squeak rings out as his cock starts to spasm. He tried to orgasm, but his cock was magically bound to prevent. And with that, his rebellious demeanour falls apart. His cock painfully twitches again, finding no relief
>>
>>7150892
>Also looks
..Should I help her?
>>
>>
File: Rosalina (76).jpg (895KB, 1088x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (76).jpg
895KB, 1088x1600px
>>7150981
>Rosalina leaned her head down to the Anon, placing a hand on his face, pretending to look disappointed in him.
Oh Anon... That's really all you could do~? How sad...
At least your cock isn't letting me down, it feels fantastic~!
>The space Princess coed, still slamming hard into his abused cock, loving every second of it rubbing against her heavenly walls, trying to milk him of his sperm despite him not being allowed to cum just yet. She felt pity on him, so she decided to give him an offer he couldn't refuse.
You REALLY want cum? Well then, beg. Beg for me. I want you to tell me just how badly you want to fill me up with your wonderful cum!
>>
File: Rosalina (94).jpg (313KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (94).jpg
313KB, 900x900px
>>7151028
(Oh God I so wish that could happen to me right now, but after these sessions I have to head off.)
>>
File: b1c92213cfbcbff5c6da6d97e9fa9091.jpg (883KB, 1200x1453px) Image search: [Google]
b1c92213cfbcbff5c6da6d97e9fa9091.jpg
883KB, 1200x1453px
>>7150974
>After the kiss she bites her lower lip but as soon as the anons start to pound on her helpless pussy faster and deeper. Her legs spread more widely to let him more space to thrust his cock in her divine pussy but just when his cockhead hits the entrance of her womb she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out, arching her back and moaning while drooling between her lips
N-noo I.. I dont love this big human cock, stop thisssss I'm your Godddeeeeeeees
>She said between moans and heavy pantings, hearing those lewd wet soudns and her crotches slapping together. Just at the moment the anon grabs her twin tails she lets out a sultry moan, alsmot sounded like a slut
YEesSSssss

>>7150985
>She didnt said a thing to the anon, her mind was totally filled with other things
>>
>>7151041
>His eyes roll a little and water as she continues to mercilessly abuse his cock. He tries to build up his resistance, only for her heavenly pussy to crush it every time. As soon as she makes her offer he takes it
Please let me cum! Please! I'm sorry I tried to take charge and I'll never ever do it again!
>>
>>7151057
What a lewd princess
>>
File: 1481178637456.png (990KB, 1280x927px) Image search: [Google]
1481178637456.png
990KB, 1280x927px
>>
File: Rosalina (74).jpg (116KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (74).jpg
116KB, 716x1011px
>>7151092
Perfect ~
>She let's out another small chuckle, slamming her hips harder onto punished member, before finally letting the magic ring let go of his cock.
Well then, cum inside! Fill my womb with your hot sticky seed!
>Rosa moaned, her velvet walls constricting his shaft tight, ready for him to drain everything he has.
>>7151120
(I try my best.)
>>
>>7151125
Piggu?
>>
>>7151140
>Following his base instincts, he thrusts up one last time and lets out everything he has. His thick cock twitches and pulses as his thick cum flows deep inside her cunt. It doesn't seem to end, at least from his perspective. By the time he is finished he's already lost track of time
Rosa..linaaa~
>His head falls back onto the covers with a dull thump. His mouth hangs open as he falls asleep/loses consciousness, a trickle of drool running onto the bed
>>
>>7151073
Goddess? You're just a slut. Just look at you, moaning like a bitch in heat and drooling as I fuck your divine pussy.
>He just kept going harder and harder. His cock slamming against the entrance to her womb, over and over again. He felt pressure build up inside of him, he felt the need to fill her divine womb with his vile human seed. He was starting to loose his mind to the pleasure, but he held back for just a little while.
You want me to cum inside of you, don't you? Common, beg! Beg for me to fill a your holy womb whit my vile, human seed.
>>
File: 1483439718336.jpg (136KB, 1120x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1483439718336.jpg
136KB, 1120x1160px
>>
>>7151252
eggs?
>>
File: 1479584103594.jpg (177KB, 1067x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479584103594.jpg
177KB, 1067x1280px
>>
File: Rosalina (83).jpg (144KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (83).jpg
144KB, 850x531px
>>7151224
>She let out a long drawn out moan as she filled her womb being filled with his wonderful sperm, painting her insides white as some overflowed out of her cunt. Her body shivered in delight, laying on top of him as she wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him close.
Hmmm~ You were great Anon~ Maybe next time I'll let you take charge...
>She hummed to herself happily before drifting off to sleep with him.
(That was great anon! I haven't done a more dommy Rosalina before. Now I gotta head off, so I'll see you! <3 )
>>
>>7151283
(Glad you're as happy as I am!)
>>
>>7150945
Mm, really now... Because I could swear there's a perfect and shiny green surface on that gem ass of yours where my handprints should be, along with your holes ravaged and leaking with so much white fluid you'll be staining any clothes you wear the next day.
>>
>>7151261
ALL the eggs.
>>
Stop posting pics and help me get off damnit
>>
File: 1479822016574.jpg (155KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1479822016574.jpg
155KB, 850x1189px
>>7151342
>>
>>7151347
I hate you
>>
File: 5b7177540f15b951a48992a65eff54c8.jpg (192KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
5b7177540f15b951a48992a65eff54c8.jpg
192KB, 1280x1812px
>>7150920
Alright, then take off your clothes
>>
File: 1479825532128.jpg (344KB, 850x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1479825532128.jpg
344KB, 850x1207px
>>7151362
>>
File: d0a72caa975de69231442473ef02661a.jpg (961KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
d0a72caa975de69231442473ef02661a.jpg
961KB, 1500x1500px
>>7151342
>>
File: 364e8db78599348ea54000a146338b87.jpg (224KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
364e8db78599348ea54000a146338b87.jpg
224KB, 1280x905px
>>7151234
Y-yEssss cum, cum inside me, infect my divine pussy with your dirty human seed!
>She moaned out as her back was arching and her body was trembling like crazy while her pussy walls here pulsating very hard around his cock, announcing her climax. She couldnt resist anymore and as her back was arching she came all over his manhood, panting and moaning loudly
A-aAaahh.... human cock is the bessTTTt!..
>She rolls her eyes back in pleasure, totally in ecstasy
>>
>>7151370
>>7151384
You fuckiNG GODDMAN SLUTSGSNF
>>
>>7151434
>>
File: 1432803248933.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1432803248933.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>>7151434
>>
File: IMG_20170110_112250_280.jpg (169KB, 667x1513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_112250_280.jpg
169KB, 667x1513px
>>7151450
>something hanging in front of his dick
You can't fool my trained eye
>>
>>7151442
>>7151450
>>7151475
FUCKSS AKE THIS ISN'T A FUCKING SLUT DMUP
>>
>>7151480
I wanna suck that cute trap off.
Hard.
>>
>>7151485
>>
File: 1448689351014.jpg (145KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1448689351014.jpg
145KB, 600x848px
>>7151485
>>
File: 897717507a4c244e42a8991ab135ef45.png (1005KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
897717507a4c244e42a8991ab135ef45.png
1005KB, 1280x1812px
>>7151487
What's stopping you?
Also
>sucking the trap off
Anon, that's pretty gay
>>
>>7151480
Correct. Due of teleport accident she lost her vagoo and got .. something else.
>>
File: bf1c0125d81ed7595855d647ed185e0e.jpg (298KB, 961x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bf1c0125d81ed7595855d647ed185e0e.jpg
298KB, 961x1300px
>>
File: tumblr_nxd9beUhME1rw6nnzo1_1280.jpg (186KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxd9beUhME1rw6nnzo1_1280.jpg
186KB, 853x1280px
>>7151485
>>
>>7151408
>He couldn't hold back any longer himself. And her walls tightening around his cock as she came pushed him over the edge. He came with full force, losing himself to her divine pussy. He kissed her deeply again, his tongue invading her mouth. With rope after rope of cum, he soon filled up her womb but he couldn't stop cumming, his cum started too fill up her pussy and eventually, started to spurt out of her pussy. He felt her entire body twitch and arch backwards as she came too. He broke the kiss only to hear her admitting to being a slut for human cock. Once his orgasm had ended he pulled out, a small waterfall of cum leaking out of her pussy. Despite his own orgasm having ended, she was clearly still in complete ecstasy. His cock was covered in cum and her love nectar.
Ah~ah~ That was good. He he, who know, with how much I came inside of you, you might have gotten pregnant. Would you like that? You have gotten impregnated by a human dick~?
>He moved around her, standing on his legs he put his cum and juice covered dick right in front of her mouth.
Would you be a good slut and clean my cock?
>>
File: 88aea22a4d2df2531c1f488beeedd338.jpg (537KB, 1074x1520px) Image search: [Google]
88aea22a4d2df2531c1f488beeedd338.jpg
537KB, 1074x1520px
>>7151509
>something else
A new outlook on life since she survived? A few more toes?
You'll need to elaborate juuuust a bit more for me
>>
>>7151507
Well, your clothes are stopping me for one.

Second, it's only gay if you agree to frot later, or let me pound you into the bed so hard it leaves an imprint.
>>
>>7151576
Saaadly ... my times ... here ... has come to an e.....
>>
>>7151532

Mmmm...Yoko...
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzds.png (804KB, 975x1201px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzds.png
804KB, 975x1201px
>>7151560
>Her eyes were lost in pleasure and lust when his cock started to spurt string after string of hot, thick sperm inside her womb until her whole sex was flooding on his seed. When the anon pulled out his cock she felt like something was missing, her pussy was already wanting the shape of his dick again. She looks at the mans cock covered with him and her love juices while she keeps panting softly, her mind was still filled with naughty thoughts at the time she hears the words of the man, totally ignoring the question about being impregnated by human dick.
>Without saying a word she nods and licks on his cockhead up and down just on the tip before opening her mouth and sealing her lips on the shape of his crown as her tongue works around his meat to clean off the cum and everything out of his meat to make it shine. In the process she looks up at him, he clearly could see that her blue deep eyes
>>
File: 4c4326720a4db13b506a398e8f3fb5f6.jpg (168KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4c4326720a4db13b506a398e8f3fb5f6.jpg
168KB, 840x1200px
>>7151577
Oh, oops. I was waiting for you to rip em off me
>it doesn't take long for him to wiggle out of his tanktop, pulling it over his head and twirling it before it flew off his finger
And both of those are appealing, but I'll leave that up to you
Let the big man decide~
>in just his panties now, he pinched them to start tugging, before his eyes ran up to you again
>rather than pull them down himself, he turned to point his ass to you
You wanna do the honors~?
>>
>>7151498
>>7151500
>>7151532
>>7151535
STOP

I'M NOW MAD AND HORNY

BUT MOSTLY MAD

AND HORNY
>>
>>7151651
Now you know what coming here is for me. Every Single Day.
>>
File: b782d96f.jpg (503KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
b782d96f.jpg
503KB, 600x839px
>>7151651
>>
>>7151642
Hmhmm...
Gladly~.
>With one swift pull, the man yanks the little sissy's panties off, giving that smooth, firm ass an open palmed smack before sitting back a bit
>He carefully slips a hand between the trap's legs - tightly gripping at that cock of his before leaning up behind him, his mouth nearly making contact with the boy's ear as he softly whispers
My...
Eager, aren't we?
>>
File: 4096970b66189acfa445ccf007e11d11.jpg (125KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4096970b66189acfa445ccf007e11d11.jpg
125KB, 848x1200px
>>7151677
>the sudden spank sent a wave up the boys spine, his whole body shuddering as it rang out
>he spread his legs to let their hand get between his thighs properly, standing ass out, wide stances with his panties around his knees as the larger man leaned over him and had his way
Me, eager? I could ask you the same~
You don't waste any time at all, don't you?
>>
>>7151634
>He loved it as she stared up at him with her blue, deep, wonderful eyes as she cleaned his cock. She had lost to the pleasure of his cock and she was never going to be able to forget it. He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.
You can go and rest now my little goddess. I'll be back soon so you can service my cock again. How about we use your breast next time~?
>He said while groping her chest one final time. He moved off the bed and put his clothes back on, letting the cum socked Hestia lie on the bed as he walked away.
(Thank you so much, this was amazing!)
>>
File: Hestia(40).jpg (259KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(40).jpg
259KB, 620x877px
>>7151761
(I enjoyed it too anon, that was pretty good. I hope we can continue later with the same anon doing stuff with Hestia ~)
>>
>>7151744
>He chuckled a bit before trailing a few kisses from the boy's cheek, slowly inching down his neck with warm, strong lips
I'm only eager for the cute ones~...
>He turned the boy around, feeling his warm breath against his face before locking them into a deep, desperate kiss - the man's tongue quickly darting inside the boy's and making itself comfy inside of that tight, warm maw
>>
>>7151798
(Oh, I'd love that. I hope we can do a follow up soon. See you around!)
>>
File: 389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg (850KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
389a19c9621892ad0f160532155570b2.jpg
850KB, 1280x960px
>>7151651
Butt.

>>7151744
How much do I gotta pay to hug this cute boy?
>>
File: hfgh.jpg (71KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.jpg
71KB, 700x1000px
>>7151825
(See you around anon, bay bay)
>>
File: 55708f0b232c3a8268405c3a97d487f5.png (806KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
55708f0b232c3a8268405c3a97d487f5.png
806KB, 1280x1812px
>>7151819
>each kiss got him so much more excited, his cock throbbing with every peck running down his neck
>when they spun him around for a kiss, the poor boy didn't even get a chance to speak before they were on him again, lip to lip
>he was surprised by how affectionate they were at first, but a bit of tender handling is always nice, so he let himself enjoy their embrace and their kiss for the moment
>his hands, meanwhile, wrapped around them, and ran along their back and sides to feel their partner up

>>7151847
One of those backwards hugs where you're inside them? Cause those are free
>>
>>7150163
I'm kind of always around, just gotta find me in the right mood since 99% of the time I'm in super femdommy mood.

Momohimes cannot reply to this post.
>>7150215
She 100% is, but the transformation, plus the super hot body and slutty clothes are what makes her popular after all, definitely not her character.
>>
>>7151902
>The man's free arm quickly wrapped up the boy, hugging him tightly and running that hand gently up and down, rubbing at his back as he dug his tongue deeper in his mouth, blushing at the feel of his mouth on his, pulling away just for a second, but keeping their mouths less than an inch apart as he gasped for air
And YOU...
Are VERY...
Cute~...
>>
>>7151925
>Pats the Mai.
>>
>>7151925
Huh, I thought you might be Rachel but I guess not? I would love to hit up Mai sometime since she's such a great choice
>>
>>7151955
I play her too, but never once played her here.
>>
>>7151966
Oh well Rachel here is also chariot if you know the meme's. Never had sex but did a lot of femdom and teasing.
>>
File: 59546369_p0.jpg (229KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59546369_p0.jpg
229KB, 848x1200px
>>7151925
>Momohimes can't reply to this post
Good thing I'm posting fuccbois for now, huh~?

>>7151928
>he took the momentary break from the kiss to catch his breath
>a gentle touch glided up their side, along their arm, and traced fingers along their neck before finally caressing their chin
Jeez~ You must be a real lady killer, aren't you?
Trying to make me fall for you~?
>held in each other's arms, they were body to body, chest to chest, both panting hard already
>>
>>7151983
That explains why it's the second time people accuse me of being that person. Actual sex is boring and overrated.
>>
>>7151996
You prefer the teasing and build up?
Also I assume you play others, mind listing them?
>>
>>7151995
If falling for me comes with this body...
>His hands drop and give a few squeezes to that plush ass, rubbing their bodies against each other as they both grew even harder, locking their lips again for just a moment before another hand pushed at the boy's smooth back, pushing them together again
So be it~!
>>
>>7151995
Go away, you have someone to tease already.
>>7152002
If I had to share everybody it would end up being a pretty long list, you would have better luck being the one to request.
Also can't share any specifics myself because a slut is stalking me.
>>
>>7152046
I only ment in here. It seems Perverted Flasher Princess has some nice friends at least
>>
>>7152028
Well, if you reeeaally wanna make me swoon
>pressed together like this, he simply rocked his hips, his crotch grinding against theirs
>his perky little rear was putty in their hands, to grope and play with as they liked, and his cock was pressed against their crotch, for some of the frotting they were teased with earlier~

>>7152046
>I can only tease one person
>slut
>>7152062
>Perverted Flasher Princess
I'm hurt....
>>
Hi, hi everyone~!
>>
>>7152111
I mean it in the most loving way
>>
>>7152135
Hiya Rin! What are you doing out here? Got a concert you need to perform?
>>
>>7152111
I mean it in the most degrading way.
>>
>>7152111
>The man smiled a bit before sliding one of his hands to his pants, quickly unbuttoning himself and letting that twitching, aching cock loose, wrapping them both in his hands as they gently rock back and forth, their sensitive dicks just rubbing and throbbing for more as he leans into the boy again
That a good start to making that little body swoon?
>>
File: 59523643_p1.jpg (876KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
59523643_p1.jpg
876KB, 1500x2000px
>>7152135
>Rin while I'm posting traps
https://youtu.be/9ChXcJmXjBw

>>7152156
Don't you have a 100 girl long list to type out for dear little anon?
Tell him about all your other fightan girls
>>
>>7152135
>Pets the cute Rin.
>>
>>7152216
>Pets and kissus the Parsley
>>
>>7152229
Do not pet me!
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.