[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's got you down, /trash/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 55

File: 1468481889221.png (41KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
1468481889221.png
41KB, 638x582px
What's got you down, /trash/?
>>
>>7147361
The fact im still garbago at rainbow six siege. And regular depression stuff
>>
>Got some shitty homework problems I don't wanna do
>College started back up today
>Already tired of it
>Not in the mood for much vidya, enjoying the little bit of Postal 2's DLC I've been playing
>Still cold and alone every day and every night, physically alone or in a crowd
>>
>>7147473
FPS' are some of the hardest games to "get better" at. If RSS isn't working might want to branch into different games for different gameplay. I was shit at them until I found my niche.

>>7147474
fuck college no joke
>>
>>7147549
>fuck college
Agreed. Nobody here gives a single solitary shit and I hate it.
>Make a friend at Orientation
>Chill AF
>Go a year, hang out once in a while
>End of 1st semester 2nd year, they cut off all contact with me out of the blue
>See them literally 3 days later after finishing my last Final
>They totally ignore me in passing
>Just let it go
>Just waiting to get hit by a buss or something now, cause I have no friends left and all that fun stuff

What's got you down, OP?
>>
>>7147361
Trans and completely lost in life
i dont know what to do and i have no car or mone
I want to match my outside with my inside but its hard to take the steps
>>
>>7147361
I wanna be more motivated and driven and active as a person
but actually all I want to do is sleep
>>
>>7147361
i have zero will to live or work and am only alive because i comfort eat as a crutch and feel too guilty to kill myself
>>
>>7147625
>What's got you down, OP?

I have an intense desire to find and befriend other weirdos on here. It's extremely cringey, but there's almost no other place for me to find people of similar interests. I don't care who I meet, just having someone else to talk and revel in the weirdness and obscurity of the stuff I follow would suffice.

>extreme clingyness would probably lead to being dropped as a friend though
>gonna jump in front of a bus too probs

>>7147667
Look I don't wanna be a faggot but follow your dreams, don't let anyone put you down and never give up.

I could sit here and give a long 80's action movie speech about motive and perseverance but I'll just tell you this; I don't know who you are, or where you come from, or who you'll be in the future, but I love you for having the balls to be the real you.
>>
>>7147757
>extreme clingyness
Likewise.
>No female to be clingy as hell with and enjoy similar shit, (usual anime, vidya, and doing whatever)
Sadness encroaches again.
>>
>>7147872
>yea i want a super clingy female
>get it
>god why the hell is she so annoying
>>
>>7147872
>>7147903
I had a clingy female friend for about a year, maybe 10 months at the least.

It was amazing. We weab'd out over everything and anything, exchanged shit memes that we laughed at back and forth and generally we just helped each other out of our shells.

I can't remember exactly what happened, but over the course of a month or so she got really weird and saying some strange shit, and I tried to tell her something wasn't right and she broke me off.

I would sell my soul to have another friend like her, even if it's a guy.
>>
>>7148142
poot it in her boot and post pics
>>
Work.
Decided not to stop going in tomorrow. Debating whether to call or just let the two day grace period run out. My mom needs money, so I need some income. Which means SSI, which means a bunch of bearucratic shit that seems to actively be trying to keep out people with social disorders.

If I can't get that, I'll probably just leave one day and be homeless until I end up in prison. Don't want to be a burdern to ma.
>>
>>7148836
decided to stop*
>>
File: tg.gif (1022KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tg.gif
1022KB, 500x375px
I don't really get depressed but every now and then I do think about how it'd be nice to be a normie who is interested in sexual intercourse with the opposite sex instead of being interested in stuffing food into the face of the same sex.

I'm a little resentful that I was locked out of a normal life, I could be a very good normie, I like being a normie, unfortunately I just didn't get the choice to do that.
>>
>>7148871
I know that feel anon.

Myself, I live in a hole but it's the nicest hole. You
>>
>>7147667
>Trans and completely lost in life
>i dont know what to do
Stop pretending you're a woman would be a good start.
>>
>>7147361
Finding a job is hard. I achieved pretty much nothing last year. I shouldn't have went to TAFE for a few years and just went for a job as soon as I finished high school..
>>
Time goes too fast. Fucked things up again and another year is gone. Tried working out, fell for the nofap meme. Now I'm back here.

Never worked a day in my life and I have no proper education. I can't get a job here and I can't drive. Got no money and spend most of my day in bed. Sometimes I draw something or watch a movie but that's basically it. Lost a lot of weight. I'm way too skinny now, but I can't eat much. It's too much of a hassle to make a proper meal. I try to read more, but I feel like I'm too dumb to understand most of what I'm reading.

I used to take meds but not anymore. I probably need some form of medication, but I'm too scared to go to my psychiatrist. I just don't know. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep.

t. diagnosed autismo
>>
File: 1368477355830.jpg (42KB, 922x600px) Image search: [Google]
1368477355830.jpg
42KB, 922x600px
>>7147361
>Have money
>Have own business
>Have house
>Have vidya, gaming pc
Still want to kill myself everyday.
>>
File: 1457515729470.png (500KB, 571x651px) Image search: [Google]
1457515729470.png
500KB, 571x651px
>>7147667
>Trans
>your life is so uneventful and lacks any struggle so you have to create your own problems to feel like a victim.
Have you tried not pretending to be the opposite sex? Problem solved.
>>
File: fucked.jpg (44KB, 848x365px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
44KB, 848x365px
>>7150327
>I'm too scared to go to my psychiatrist
IKTF

>4 half-written books, one 2.5% completed OELVN, no motivation.
>flashbacks, depression, dissociation, insomnia, maladaptive daydreamer, probs assburguers, daddy issues
>lolpoor, got fired for being run-down by a car on my way to work a year ago and couldn't find another job because 3rd world. Also autismbux don't exist here.
>in a toxic marriage, lost friends because clingy bitch with tastes dissimilar to my own
>can't get new weirdos as friends because muh conservative country
>in b4 "any year" "getting married"
>in here since >>>/l/ was a thing
sometimes I wish to be a normie so hard it hurts.

>>7151068
>Affluenza/Ennui.
God I hate you and envy you.

Captcha: Acre relocation
>>
>>7151136
Did you quote the wrong post?
>>
File: JOJOr9k.jpg (69KB, 619x282px) Image search: [Google]
JOJOr9k.jpg
69KB, 619x282px
>>7151160
Failed to quote OP on the second paragraph.
>sigh
>>
>>7151187
I am >>7151068 though.
I was poor all my life, just got money when my Father died. And I am schizophrenic thanks to him, because he was but my parents were idiotic enough to still have kids.
So yeah.
>>
>Can't find a job
>My resume looks like shit
>Can't afford school
>Live in a house with a family that doesn't respect me
>My uncle who was my only real emotional support died of a heart attack on his birthday
>I'm 27 and will never accomplish anything meaningful
>>
File: sadkirb(1).png (62KB, 207x198px) Image search: [Google]
sadkirb(1).png
62KB, 207x198px
>>7147757
>there's almost no other place for me to find people of similar interests
I could be your friend. What stuff do you like?
>>
Honestly if I wasn't on medication I would have probably killed myself for performing poorly in online video games. Its even worse when people call me out on it, I will legit lose sleep over bad matches yet actual real life family problems don't even phaze me.
>>
>>7147361
I've got 200 lbs to lose.
>>
>>7147757
>just having someone else to talk and revel in the weirdness and obscurity of the stuff I follow would suffice
Man, I have a single person outside of 4chan I talk to daily, and despite him beint 6 thousand miles away from me we're pretty much 100% open to each other and can talk and tease each other about all our weird likes and kinks all day long. I hope you find someone to fullfil that for you, because honestly I can't think of how I'd stave off those voring moments during the days without him.
>>
>>7150306
>>7151106
heres your two (you)'s
i'm sorry you have to feel like a big man by attacking people online.
>>
File: PainIsGood.png (192KB, 370x478px) Image search: [Google]
PainIsGood.png
192KB, 370x478px
>>7151514
>voring
Freudian slip?

>>7151199
At least he left you something other than his mental illnesses, whatever my father has will be split between 3 sons and countless bastards.

>>7151247
Wait until you turn 30.

>>7147679
That's depression for you.

>CAPTCHA: kill longana
Longana, I'm coming for you.
>>
File: 08f2aa_5407299.jpg (70KB, 899x918px) Image search: [Google]
08f2aa_5407299.jpg
70KB, 899x918px
[blog]
>can't get a job to get work experience because I have no work experience
>casual sex lost appeal, want devotion and romance
>losing motivation for "accomplishments"
>most people 18-25 in my area are white trash druggie or rich jackasses at uni
>got a few novel ideas, but too insecure to write shit down after one of my ideas was stolen by a pretty close friend
>father still has unrealistic expectations
>too financially insecure for university and despise college/dorm life anyway
>live with bat fuck crazy grandmother who gets chemo almost every week and only lives to cook, clean and make life miserable for my mother
>grandfather in kentucky had a stroke which certainly didn't help his type 2 diabetes, weight problem or fucked-up spine and ribs
>great-grandmother in kentucky also had a stroke and is now bedridden

On the bright side I got some good games during the steam sale.
[/blog]
>>
>>7147667
I hear you yo. Been going through a similar thing, albeit not as major.
Which makes me feel all the more stupid about it.
All I want is to get in shape and like the person in the mirror but my masculine features make it so hard for me to even want to try.
Polishing a turd us an analogy that comes to mind often.
Can't even imagine what you're going through though, as I'm just trying to change my habits, not my gender.
Know that I fully support you and I'm sure you're beautiful already, making such a brave decision.
>>
>>7151666
There is a high possibility some bastards come and claim part though.
>>
File: 1455553790065.png (190KB, 860x929px) Image search: [Google]
1455553790065.png
190KB, 860x929px
>>7151551
I am sorry you are a little bitch with a mental illness.
>>
>Have pretty much everything going for me.
>Car and plenty of friends.
>Got all sorts of shit to entertain myself.
>No money issues.
>Pretty smart.

>No motivation.
>Constant feeling that my friends don`t actually like me, they keep me around for money, etc.
>Can`t sleep most of the night.
>Shit grades (Can`t focus in school)
>Family`s been absolutely broken.

The sad part that I feel like an absolute piece of shit for is that I care too much about my friends and family to go and end it.

A good few of my friends have depression and anxiety, shit like that. I don`t want them to get depressed because I`m too selfish to live my life.

I keep going though. I keep my head high in front of others; make them think that I`m the one that`s doing alright. I keep the charade up so well that sometimes I believe it myself.
But, there are some things I`ll never tell anyone I know.

I`m definitely not normal when it comes to sexual shit. Too many kinks that I don`t feel like discussing.

This is the first time I`ve been honest to anyone about myself.
Thanks for giving me some place to vent.
>>
>>7151699
>pony poster
>accusing others of mental illness

Is it hard being violently retarded?
>>
File: 1467077245744.gif (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467077245744.gif
133KB, 600x600px
>>7151826
When you have been hated your whole life, may as well give people reasons to hate you more. Beeeyeeetch.
>>
>>7151699
I've seen you on here bashing trans people for weeks man.
You do realize we all hate you?
You're on a degenerate board and you are literally the worst person here.
Go back to /pol/ you pony loving trillby fuck.
>>
>>7151865
I'm not him
>>
File: 1361498470966.jpg (93KB, 882x905px) Image search: [Google]
1361498470966.jpg
93KB, 882x905px
>>7151881
I don't have to respect you or anyone. Nor to obey anything you say.
>>
File: OwTheEdge.jpg (42KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
OwTheEdge.jpg
42KB, 400x366px
>>7151865
>>
>>7151901
Well memed.
>>
>>7151899
Neat. Here's another (you)
You obviously love the attention
>>
File: 1449556491213.jpg (162KB, 1073x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1449556491213.jpg
162KB, 1073x1280px
>>7151921
>>
There was a thread here last night that I wanted to reply to, but figured I'd wait until morning.

But it's gone now.
>>
>>7151945
Yeah there are no archives in /trash/ either. Which is a boomer.
https://desuarchive.org/trash/
>>
stuck in an abusive home until March, unmedicated, bad cabin fever.
I feel extremely alone, like I don't belong anywhere. 4chan folk think I'm sjw just because I'm gentle and kind, but I don't relate to normies at all. I just want friends to be silly with.
>>
>>7151968
Because it doesn't feel genuine. It feels forced and fake.
>>
Boyfriend is having me move to Tennessee this next month for his job.
Excited but at the same time hesitant. Such a huge change and I'm afraid it wont be the best environment for a gay couple.
And I'm probably going to have to give up my piano and doodling on that has kept me sane.
Also worried about our relationship all together. I love him but I was the last person he told about moving, like he fully planned to have me leave him because of the surprise of it all.
We talked it out but I still feel wierd about it. He said something about not wanting to be my mom and it's frustraiting because my parents have been supporting both of us for a while now.
>>
>>7148142
I had a similar thing actually, though we met on [spoiler]Reddit[/spoiler]

She lived quite close so we ended up meeting up semi-regularly, but then she'd get super clingy and cry whenever we ended a skype call. Ended up being sick of her shit because she confessed her love for me took offense to me having a life outside her, so I cut all contact.

Message to you straight boys: 'clingy gf' is an utter meme, stop lusting over it
>>
>>7152213
No spoilers here, imbecile.
>>
>be me
>college educated, decent work experience, chef by trade
>have okay job, no real money issues cause am only 21 and still living at home
>my best friend lives literally across the country, thousands of miles away
>he's a college dropout, grew up with shitty crackhead mom and crazy dad
>he doesn't have a car, minor work experience
>confides in me how much he wishes he could just be like me and have a job and a car and just leave his shitty family behind and be independent
>makes me feel awful because we dated for years, but mutually agreed to break it off because I couldn't be around enough since I'm working more than full time as a chef and am very busy.
>I try everyday to skype him and genuinely feel I'm probably the only person in the world that actually cares about him
>I still love him so much, I want to help him, I want to help him get his own place and get a job and visit him everyday and be there for him
>that crushing feeling when I can't hug him and hold him in my arms and tell him that it'll get better and that I love him
>tfw we still try our best to laugh and share shitty memes and play vidya together

Why can't I just be rich so I can help him sooner....
>>
>>7147361
>What's got you down, /trash/?

So much. So much, in fact, it's hard to actually talk about any of it, because I end up feeling like I'm just pissing and moaning. Here's some highlighs, so you fuckers can tell me to fuck off.

>Taking more medication for pain (joints, nerve damage, headaches) at 34 than my grandparents take; only serves to keep things manageable, and can only afford the medication maybe every 3 out of 4 weeks because of finances and copays
>Married 10 years; both of us wanted kids from the start, still hasn't happened. Numb to it now, but every new-baby announcement from friends and family kills her a little more
>Job pays $10.50/hr; not enough for CoL, but can't find better job, second job or employment for wife, and Unemployment says we make too much to qualify (what the fucking fuck)
>Living in a house that needs quite literally every window and door replaced, every wall re-drywalled, the five layers of shingles removed from the roof, the mid-40's cloth-wrapped hand-spliced wiring redone, with a budget of whatever-can-be-scrounged-up-this-quarter (took two weeks to get plumbing and running water, and we still have to do laundry at a laundromat)
>No time for hobbies, or way to practice if there was time; no game system, only computer doubles as the TV, phone is only real web browser, no time to write, no friends to play tabletop nerd games with, no money to go shopping or to movies, etc...

So yeah. Fucking whiny bitch, I am.
>>
>>7152262
Shit, anon; I feel you there. Hurts not being able to help the ones you care about.

On the other hand, the fact that you make the effort to reach out as often as you can and make contact, even if it's just to skype and send shitty memes you two can be fuckheads about together, is pretty excellent in its own way. There's a lot of people who probably wouldn't even go that far. At the very least, you're reminding him that someone, somewhere, still cares about him, and that is a hell of a lot in its own right.

Don't break yourself over what you can't do; just do all that you can, and let that be enough. Maybe, someday, something will work out to change things around, and improve one or both of your situations so you two can lift each other back up. In the meantime, just hold on, and keep being you.
>>
>>7151551
I'm sorry you have to feel like a woman by putting on a dress and changing your name.

No, there's no "attacking" for not lying to you like you want people to do. Don't want the truth? Then fuck off back to tumblr where they're encourage your downward spiral into madness.
>>
>>7151678
You can't change your gender because gender doesn't exist. You can't change your biological sex either since mutilating your penis won't change your chromosomes.

And there is nothing brave about caving into the delusions of a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1457491520482.gif (3MB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
1457491520482.gif
3MB, 690x388px
>>7147361

Trump won.
>>
>>7152493
>>7152508
Awh, baby needs more attention.
It's clear to me you've struggled with this yourself and need conformation that giving up was the right thing.
I mean why else would you give a shit.
Or you have no idea what it's like and lack any and all empathy for others, in which case I feel kinda bad for you.
Either way, more (you)s for you
>>
File: 1482802948776.jpg (73KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1482802948776.jpg
73KB, 500x680px
>>7147361
I'm afraid to meet new people both IRL and online, because they would either find me uninteresting, boring, annoying or would downright hate me. I can also barely talk to people.
I'm afraid to get a job, my colleagues would hate me, my boss would think I'm incompetent and with a single slip I would be kicked out.
I'm afraid to make anything like music, art or games, because I simply can not deal with critcism, in a way that I'd just think I failed miserably. Unsincere praises would feel like shit too.
I'm afraid to kill myself, because I know there's a single person who would miss me and would mourn my death.
I'm even afraid to go to a therapist. I don't have any friends and I probably never will. I've never been close to anyone other than my sister.

This is the only place I feel safe post this, just because I can remain anonymous.
>>
>>7152613
>Awh, baby needs more attention.
Nice projection buddy. Trannies are the eternal attention-seekers. Always have and always will be.

>all this projection
Tumblr would love you.
>>
>>7152646
Well do you actually have factual evidence that it's a mental disorder or does it just make you uncomfortable?
If your opinion was grounded in any sort of reality people might actually take you seriously.
There's definitely projection going on here but not on my end.
Anyone that gets this flusteted about someone living their life the way that makes them happy clearly has some closeted issues.
>>
>>7152646
must be nice being able to dismiss everyone who disagrees with you as a tumblr user.
Definitely makes it easy to win arguments without any effort at all huh?
You're a silly billy
>>
>>7152701
Nobody gives a fuck what you do with your life. Quit whining about it on a Bangladeshi carpet weaving forum.
And before you go off on a hissyfit to this too: Yes, you are whining about it. The correct response is to ignore people who are so obviously baiting, not get defensive and start trying to downplay everything.
And no, pretending to be ironic by meming about (you)s does not count as "not falling for the bait." You still took it, retard.
>>
>>7152003
I can't help that a harsh attitude and rude mannerisms don't come naturally to me. I've tried to force it and fit in, but it gives me a bad gut feeling and makes me very ashamed.
I seriously just can't dumb down my feelings to be brutish.
>>
Poor social skills, insecurities, didn't have any friends for a decade, never been in a relationship

Worst thing is that I'm quite bitter about it and not sure if I'll ever get over it
>>
>>7151745

See if you wan't get on modafanil or something to help your grades
>>
>>7153124
Hey - don't force yourself to be someone you're not. If you're soft-spoken, gentle and kind, then be that way. Don't worry about what a bunch of nameless, faceless, anonymous 4channers call you.

Too many times, we're told by other people that we don't measure up to their imagined standard of 'normal', or 'proper', or 'good enough'. Well fuck that. Be proud of who you are, in all your weird, bizarre, fucked-up, fucked-off perfection.

That said, if there -is- something you, yourself, feel the need to improve on, go for it. Not good at public speaking? Practice in front of friends, small groups, whatever. Want to be more assertive? Recite uplifting personal motivators in a mirror each day. Or whatever works for you - but do it for you. You be you. Fuck the rest of 'em.
>>
>>7153262
You. You I like.
Thanks for having such an awesome outlook. Really refreshing in a place like this. Earth specifically.
>>
>>7153262
Thank you, that means a lot. Its tough being a genuine person in a post-ironic culture that celebrates apathy and turns its nose up to enthusiasm.
I appreciate you taking the time to talk about this stuff, it was really starting to feel hopeless.
>>
>>7153288
Hey, just 'cause I'm fucked in the head, in the heart and in life in general, doesn't mean I have to be an asshole about it.

Plus, I learned a long time ago, helping lift others up costs me nothing but time I'd be wasting on myself anyway, and often as not ends up making two people feel at least a little better about life - a net gain, overall.
>>
File: 34806422.jpg (31KB, 563x421px) Image search: [Google]
34806422.jpg
31KB, 563x421px
post modern, post factual, late capitalist society sucks, especially for gifted/smarter than normal children born in the late 80s early 90s

we were promised and groomed with all this shit and got fucking nothing

http://www.davidsongifted.org/Search-Database/entry/A10554

If everything is pointless bullshit orchestrated by the selfish and morally bankrupt and nothing is the truth what is the point of living beside being a dirt farmer in the third world?

cross posting this from /ic/

Anyone notice how some people our age are ironcially, casually fatalistic or suicidal?
>>
>>7153313
Heh. Post-ironic. You want real post-ironic? Be genuinely caring and loving towards your friends and family, and do something you enjoy simply because you enjoy it. Nothing'll drive hipsters crazy faster.

Hold onto hope, mate. If not your own, then the hope others have for you. And if that's not enough - and fuck knows it's run out sometimes - then on the hope you have for them. Hope for them, and hold to that. Life...has a way of fooling you sometimes.
>>
>>7151457
OP here, I like average vidya shit, discussing upcoming hardware, etc. I'm a hardware nerd by trade, but I do like to just meme with people and constantly laugh at stupid inside internet joke shit.
>>
>>7151968
here, take a cookie for being nice
>>
>>7151699
>>7151865
>>7151899
>le epic pinkamena rawrrr so scurry >_<
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7153351
>Anyone notice how some people our age are ironically, casually fatalistic or suicidal?

fucking this tbqh senpai

my entire circle of friends does this

i'm starting to think it might be a good idea to just pack up and join the kurds in syria, at least i'll get slaughtered having an adventure in a foreign land rather than drowning myself in the bay

maybe it's mikey moore working my ass like a puppet but it feels like all the fucking rich people are deliberately stacking the deck against anybody under 40 while the rest of the world looks away in pity and disgust
>>
>>7153403
Sounds similar to me. Though I'm usually a software nerd, but I'm studying EE. I have 2 irl friends that are almost exactly your description, one more on the meme side, the other on the hardware side.
I'd be down to play some vidya or something.
>>
>>7153351
>children born in the late 80s early 90s

It's okay. You can say it. "Millennials".

But yes, job prospects are pretty shit. Or at least, they're that way in most places across the US right now.

At the risk of starting a /pol/-quality shitfest, one of the only silver linings I see with a Republican-dominated government is that it might show people that doubling down hard on capitalism doesn't work anymore, which might inspire the rise of more socialist candidates.

>>7147667
I've no idea what your current resources are (I assume pretty slim given the car status), but your first step would be seeing a licensed counselor or psychologist. One of the services they'll offer is helping you identify options for transitioning, however far you decide to take it. They'll also help you get referrals, which can often be necessary for starting HRT or surgical procedures.

This is worth exploring regardless of your financial or insurance status. Some counselors will adjust their fees depending on your financial restraints and your general situation. You should do a search for some counselors that specialize with trans-related issues in your area and contact their offices to see what their policies are.
>>
>>7155264
sure, pop your steam and I'll add you

keep in mind I'm kind of a social weirdo so I might not talk much for the first few times
>>
>>7157103
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083346838
>I might not talk much for the first few times
Some people just appreciate the presence of another.
>>
bamp
>>
Bumping a thread like this suggests a few things, including being one of the anon who posted something and who is waiting for a response; or alternately, someone wanting to see more depressing stories of other people's sad existences, probably in the hopes of making one's own feel better in comparison.

If the latter, well, I suppose I could share a few things, if it'll help. If the former, though, mind pointing yourself out? >>7153262 (You) # meself so, well, hopefully I've made my willingness to listen and offer unsolicited advice and feel-goods a bit clear.

Share with us, anon. Might feel better for it.

(Trying again, with a bit clearer punctuation this time.)
>>
>>7152701
>Well do you actually have factual evidence that it's a mental disorder
You're pretty retarded if you think thinking you're the opposite of your biological sex isn't a mental disorder. But since you're obviously a tumblrite, I just bring up Gender Identity Disorder, which was renamed Gender Disphoria since transgenders got butthurt about their disorder being called what it is. Trannies actively want their downspiral into madness.

>>7152976
>the truth is bait

>>7152843
must be nice being able to dismiss everyone who disagrees with you as an ignorant bigot for not pandering to your delusions.
Definitely makes it easy to win arguments without any effort at all huh?
You're a silly billy
>>
>>7156056
>encouraging hormone diets and genital mutilation
>encouraging him to see "professionals" who'll milk his disorder for all the money they can get
Kill yourself
>>
>>7152522
Jill Stein voter, here. Don't get all hot and bothered, Anon. Politics don't mean anything at the end of the day.

Worst case scenario, Trump will just be George W. Bush with a silly hairdo.
>>
Nowhere that I'm applying is giving me calls and I don't think I'll be able to have a functional relationship ever because I have a "self destructive"? personality
>>
i wanna become a full-on investor and make my own business/money, but i only have about $200 in my own bank, and i cannot really get any skills since i'm physically and mentally disabled (my fine motor skills are fucked and my hands are constantly shaky).
and really the only reason why i wanna do that is so i can get my family out of our near-poverty status and quit being pressured to go to college. none of my near family has even gone to college and they're saying "anon, you absolutely need some higher education to succeed! you're going to college!"
otherwise, what i really wanna do is get up on stages and make peoples' days (competitive vidja, singing, acting, etc.), but that does not gain enough money to make a living off of.
so it throws me in this loop where i constantly feel like nothing is worth it, and then i end up spending most of my day wanting to ERP but then getting too nervous to, so i just fap and sleep, all the while just watching stupid videos in hopes it'll temporarily take away the pain.

>bawwww! wittle anon just doesn't wanna face life!
yeah, you're probably right. but my family and i have faced nothing but poor luck and failure for the most part no matter how hard we hustle and try, and i'm tired of it. other people might have it harder, but that does not magically make the pain go away. [dicks]also fuck anyone who unironically tries to insult anons in threads like these instead of even trying to help.[/dicks]
>>
>>7152329
>married 10 years and making 10.50 an hour
I'm pretty sure you're doing something wrong unless you live in a super shit area
>>
>>7160496
Having shaky hands probably means that you won't be able to become a surgeon or a watchmaker
>>
>>7152329
>Married 10 years
>Living in a house
>no game system

>Fucking whiny bitch, I am
Well, you got this one right
>>
File: 1483587456309.jpg (8KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483587456309.jpg
8KB, 227x225px
>>7150306
>>7151106
>>
>>7160496
Investing is a career and requires intense effort and patience, just like literally anything else.

Go to your local investing office and explain your situation, make an appeal to emotion. Chances are you can at least woo a secretary into feeling bad for you and get you in with an investor to talk during a 5 minute break they have.

Ask that investor how to turn $200 into $400, $350 if you want to play it safe. The answer will always be a question, how much time do you have? The more time and patience you have, the easier that doubling becomes.

Any schmuck can make an iron-locked safe investment, but chances are you won't see the actual returns until years out, and at that point what worth is investing? The real risks and rewards come from knowing when to invest, how much to invest, where to invest the money, and how to use the returns for even more investments.
>>
>>7160764
That image is directed at the wrong posters.
>>
>>7160802
/trash/ is a safe space for degenerates

if you don't like being surrounded by degenerates talking about degenerate things, boy do i have the board for you

>>>/pol/
>>
File: cluck cluck threat2.png (39KB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
cluck cluck threat2.png
39KB, 277x281px
>>7147361
I got less than 7 days into my basic training before receiving a medical discharge
>>
File: digital kek 2.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
digital kek 2.gif
359KB, 640x636px
>>7160786
if it's to get me the hell out of my situation, buddy i've got all the time in the world, and the moment i see even a $1 increase (at least, to begin) you know i'll be fired up. all i care about is getting a profit right now.
thanks for the tip, anon. have a semi-rare pepe.
>>
>>7160891
Sorry tumblr, but this is not a safespace. This site is one of the few places where we can tell delusionals how it is instead of pandering to them in fear of judgement. Leave you pathetic enabler.

>if you don't support the delusions of the mentally ill you are /pol/
SJWs are a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>7159725
>>7159701
>which was renamed Gender Disphoria since transgenders got butthurt about their disorder being called what it is.

The distinction was made to recognize that not every transgender person experiences severe dysphoria from the incongruence of their gender and biological sex. Some transsexual people experience no (or significantly less) dysphoria after undergoing surgery, HRT, and/or establishing a more supportive/gender-affirming support network.

>>7159725
>Encouraging HRT and surgery

I didn't mean to encourage or discourage either. Not every transsexual person chooses to do either of them, for a variety of reasons. They're just options that should be considered.

>Don't trust "professionals" when it comes to mental health services.

Given the frankly horrifying history of mental health services, your cynicism isn't 100% unjustified. However, the field has dramatically cleaned itself up over the last few decades. Healthy skepticism is fine when seeking a counselor, but it's still a service that can dramatically improve the quality of people's lives.
>>
>>7161044
The distinct was made to pander to them. Nothing more, nothing less. Feels before reals.

The only thing that should be considered is researching the cure, not hormones that make them even crazier than before and mutilating them with government-approved medical malpractice. You wouldn't tell an anorexic person they are fat. You wouldn't give a bulemic person an ipecac prescription. You wouldn't tell a schizo that it's perfectly normal to hear multiple voices in your head that tell you to harm people.

Strong pretending transgenderism is okay.
>>
I don't know.
I have a 4.0 GPA, I have a job I enjoy, and I have friends that I care about who care about me.
Despite all these good things, I'm depressed and I consider suicide every day.
What's wrong with me?
>>
>>7160653
Super shit area is right. Bumfuck Oklahoma is another way of putting it. Only thing out here is the casinos, Walmart, a college or Tinker, unless I want a commute from hell that'll end up costing me the difference in my paycheck just to get to and from the job.
>>
>>7160723
>Well, you got this one right
I know. Fucking hate being this discontent little shithead, even if the only one who has to hear it is me and a bunch of faceless nobodies on a messageboard.

Because you'd think
>married 10 years
would at least mean something in the scheme of being happy, right? That I'd be comfortable enough now, maybe, to open up about how I feel, let her know about these issues? That I wouldn't be paralyzed and numb from three little words she said back in our first year of marriage, when I first brought up the hint that I suspected I might have a problem? What was it, she said?
>"Depression is scary."
Which meant it scared her to think I could have it. Which meant I wasn't allowed to have it. Which means that for ten years, I've been watching her go through stresses, and mood swings, and fucking nervous suicidal mother fucking breakdowns, and I have to be the strong one, and support her, and hold her up, and never ever let her see that I'm ready to fucking give up. And she still hasn't gotten pregnant, again, and she won't say it, but I know she's thinking it - whose fault is it? Is it hers? Is it mine? Are we just not good enough?
So yeah. Happy ten years to us.

And yeah. You'd think
>Living in a house
would be one of those cheering-ups, like 'hey, at least you still have a roof' and shit. Except it's not my house. It's my parent's house. Their rental house, which we're living in, on condition that we do the repairs and reconstruction needed to flip this shit. So we're basically - no, literally living off their charity here, and if you don't know why that might not be the easiest thing to deal with, add this into play: the only reason I'm in THIS house, and not in my other, FIRST house, is because Chase had not one, but TWO computer errors that resulted in them foreclosing on us, despite every effort I made to keep our mortgage afloat.

So yeah. I feel like a bitch when I talk about my problems. So normally I don't. Lucky you.
>>
>>7161537
I know that feeling. Ultimately, that's something to ask yourself. Go for a walk, try meditating, or find a close friend to make discourse and ask yourself what is missing from your life. Just make sure to give yourself time to think, because maybe you have a busy life that doesn't allow time for introspection.
>>
>>7147361
Politics in my vidya!
>>
>>7161428
You're drawing some severely false equivalences here.

First, gender dysphoria (or transexuality in general) isn't defined by a denial of biological sex. People with gender dysphoria don't deny the bodies they were born with, in the way that an anorexic person denies the shape of their waistline. People with gender dysphoria just feel that they're unable to express their gender identity because their body contradicts its expression.

Second, you're suggesting that affirming transsexual identifies is more harmful than challenging them. Although there's a serious dearth of research on pretty much everything related to transsexual people (partially due to the small size of the population), most decent evidence so far suggests otherwise.
>>
>>7162176
>You're drawing some severely false equivalences here.
No, you're only pretending it is because Transgenderism is the sacred cow of mental disorders in this PC "Feels before reals" world we live in.

>People with gender dysphoria don't deny the bodies they were born with
They do. Constantly.

>People with gender dysphoria just feel that they're unable to express their gender identity because their body contradicts its expression.
Just likw how Anorexics just feel they are unable to be skinny because their delusions contradict reality. Also gender isn't real.

>Second, you're suggesting that affirming transsexual identifies is more harmful than challenging them.
Indulging is crazy is always destructive. Always.

>Although there's a serious dearth of research on pretty much everything related to transsexual people
Yeah, they made sure of that so they could maintain control over society.
>>
>>7161537
You might have straight-up clinical depression. I was in a similar situation back in my junior-senior years of high school. I was doing great with my grades, decent in sports, had great friends and supportive family, etc. But I still had super low self-esteem, creeping apathy, and eventually starting thinking about suicide as a serious option.

Meds and counseling (plus the supportive friends and family) helped get me through that period. Consider psychiatry if you're feeling that low for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>7162268
>gender isn't real
>because recent studies say so
>but only two sexes exist
>regardless of what recent studies say
Riiiight.

Also, love this whole assertion you've got here:
>Yeah, they made sure of that so they could maintain control over society.
Because The Trannies clearly have such a great hold over society. No persecution going on, no random beatings and killings, no one telling them they're not humans on the news or in the magazines, and they certainly have so much control over the rest of us, don't they? Because it's absolutely infringing on your personal rights as a citizen that someone else feels uncomfortable in their body, and wants to do something about it. How dare they.
>>
>>7162268
>Gender isn't real.

You don't notice a general difference in behavior and presentation between men and women?

>Yeah, they made sure of that so they could maintain control over society.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to suggest here. It's starting to sound troll-baity if you're claiming transsexual people have some sorta Illuminati-esque grip on society.
>>
>>7162530
>regardless of what recent studies say
Sorry, your SJW-approved studies in a world where facts are silenced if they offend anyone don't mean anything. Come back when science is uncensored by keyboard warriors and the mentally-ill delusionals they defend.

>Because The Trannies clearly have such a great hold over society.
They do. Only mental disorder that is allowed to run around and be pandered to instead of treated, and use shaming tactics to silence people.

>No persecution going on, no random beatings and killings
They aren't innocent. They bring it on themselves through their obnoxious and manipulative behaviour.

>no one telling them they're not humans on the news or in the magazines
Humans don't force people to cater to their delusions at risk of criminal punishment.

>Because it's absolutely infringing on your personal rights as a citizen that some crazies force us to pander to them
Yeah, it is.

>>7162805
>You don't notice a general difference in behavior and presentation between men and women?
Yeah, it's almost as if their sex tends to have an effect on their personalities. Who would have guessed?

>I'm not even sure what you're trying to suggest here
They pushed for their delusional to be normalised and try to make everyone bow down to their whims at fear of being persecuted for wrongthink. They got their mental disorder removed from the DSM due to whining that the truth hurt their feelies. They get to replace real women in Woman of the Year rewards and steal their victories in sports. They push to have game devs pander to them by shoehorning their self-destructive disorder into the game as some poorly-done character who only exists to get better reviews from reviewers for being "progressive". You can now be fined for not using "proper" pronouns in some places.

The fact that we have all these tumblr-tier retards here defending them on 4chan of all places only proves my point further of how strongly their manipulative ways have had on society.
>>
>>7152239
It's the thought that counts m80
>>
>>7163120
>Yeah, it's almost as if their sex tends to have an effect on their personalities.

Yes, different sexes carry different social expectations. Social expectations influence behavior.

Gender is not a biological reality. Well, it probably is actually, but we're not adept enough at mapping out brains to show the physiological wires and bolts of a person's identity in that sense.

But regardless, gender is absolutely a social reality that carries massive weight in terms of how people behave and identify.

>They're shaming people who are dismissive of their experiences and want to restrict their access to treatments!

That self-advocacy is completely justified.

>Muh GamerGate

Reminder that Samus is canonically trans.
>>
>>7163120
Odds are the guy you're arguing with realizes this is all bullshit but uses it to butter up trannies because he wants to fuck them, certainly wouldn't be the first person I've met like that.
>>
To all the trans peeps on this board, sorry you have to put up with this kind of hate.
It's bullshit how justified these intolerant asshats feel they are.
My apology doesn't mean much, but know there's plenty of us here who don't give a flying fuck what you do to your body and just want you to be happy.
Anything to keep you on the ride and not end it prematurely, because we certainly like having you around.
>>
File: 1416531986598.jpg (113KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
1416531986598.jpg
113KB, 300x348px
>>7147361
Somehow that pic has me to a T, even though I got a job.
>couldn't get a bachelor's at electrical engineering because I lost interest as soon as I switched schools
>saddled with $10K debt
>forced to bunk with dad despite the only thing we have in common is that we're assholes
>possibly have Borderline Personality Disorder
>nearly got disqualified from joining military because they could sense it
>live in nogunz state with harsh gun license standards
>can only get ammo from a friend to do myself in with
>on average, spend about 4 times a day fapping to fatty & wg porn
>fapped so much I've become numb to furry, and even femboys
>beginning to get body dysphoria, where I want to be a fat femboy despite being a lean & mean balding fuck
>got no personality to date with
>my only bff is my cousin, and he's starting to ignore my texts
>only envy artists, animators, & game devs
>cannot draw for shit, despite buying a Wacom to practice with
>too ashamed to borrow assets to practice coding
>have a temp job that has a high turnover rate, that while it can pay well, has no flexibility with full time

>tfw the only hope I have for neetbux to fix my life with is using stock dividends after I invest 5 years worth of savings
>tfw if I don't die, I will live in exile
>>
>>7152631
...Liam, is that you?
>>
>>7164501
While I'm not saddled with any debt, given I dropped out of high school and didn't go to college, I feel you on the body dysphoria.
Always delt with it to an extent my whole life, but within the last 4 or 5 years I got into wg and fem boys and I just have been completely dissatisfied with myself every time I pass a mirror.
I'm pale as fuck and super berrel chested, and it just devastates me seeing my reflection.
I want to blame the porn but it's the only thing that I take any pleasure in any more. I took a bunch of wierd drugs around 17 and that fucked my brain up bad. Have just been a nervous space case since, and my spatial awareness is fucked so I just can't draw anymore.
>>
File: mmm.png (458KB, 930x766px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.png
458KB, 930x766px
>>7147361
the fact that no matter how hard I try, I can't improve on drawing, I only get more and more frustrated
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (215KB, 825x886px) Image search: [Google]
9d2.jpg
215KB, 825x886px
>>7164679
If it makes you feel any better, you can still get a job and still be a space cadet - once you get the foot in the door, as long as you're trying your best, they won't let go of you so easily.

If you're looking for ideas on better education, try getting into the IT field. A CompTIA A+ cert is enough for a job ($12.50/hr as of current, but it only goes up from there with more certs), and there are temp agencies that can hook you up if you can do the bare minimum to get a job.

Also, look on the bright side for barrel brothers - if you go super-masculine instead and work out, you could make a body that would make /pol/ jealous.
>>
>>7163385
>Gender is not a biological reality.
Sop you've finally admitted the truth.

>Well, it probably is actually
Aaaandd you lost it.

>That self-advocacy is completely justified.
Like how an anorexic is completely justified to shame anyone who doesn't call them fat and respect their right to starve themselves to death. Damn, you're retarded.

>Muh GamerGate
Nice non-sequitur there buddy.

>Reminder that Samus is canonically trans.
And we're done here. Go back to tumblr you sad sack of shit.

>>7164061
>To all the trans peeps on this board, sorry you have to put up with this kind of hate.
You're not sorry for all the anorexics being told they aren't fat. Oh wait, that's okay because it wasn't shoehorned into LGB like trannydom was.

>intolerant asshats
Literally an SJW.

>My apology doesn't mean much
Virtue signalling never does.

>but know there's plenty of us here who don't give a flying fuck what you do to your body
You do though. You encourage them to commit self-destructive decisions because telling a crazy their delusions are right makes you feel righteous.

>and just want you to be happy
If you wanted them to be happy you'd support research for a cure and not encourage these so-called solutions that have proven time and time again to be a mere temporary band-aid.

>Anything to keep you on the ride and not end it prematurely, because we certainly like having you around.
Yet you encourage what ends it early by supporting a down-spiral into crazy with mind-altering chemicals and mutilation "surgery".
>>
>>7147361
>have an intense passion for mathematics
>in a math based degree that I just learned doesn't use math in its actual work
>want to go fully theoretical and go into academia
>don't know if I'm smart enough
>don't know if I can make it
>my family is all 9-5 who will judge my success by my earnings
>decades to even potentially get tenure if I even go for professorship
>chance I'll end up in a highschool or middleschool teaching algebra to shitstains
>>
File: why do i keep coming here.png (728KB, 960x776px) Image search: [Google]
why do i keep coming here.png
728KB, 960x776px
>>7147361
>in July my mom died
>spent about five years playing caretaker for her, making my recent job history nonexistent and future job outlook dismal
>can't get caught up on bills
>sister wants me on disability for muh autism, which, considering how difficult it has been finding a job, is honestly looking really tempting.
>brother and aunt argue every day, leaving me a nervous wreck
>>
File: 1477190580604.jpg (67KB, 591x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477190580604.jpg
67KB, 591x640px
>>7165280
kek, somebody's triggered
>>
File: Crying Laugh.jpg (38KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Laugh.jpg
38KB, 390x470px
>>7165886
>tranny apologists pretending they aren't triggered whenever someone doesn't play pretend with the delusionals like they do
>>
>>7165901
I'm not the one writing paragraphs over nothing, and I never even stated what position I take on the whole thing. I'm just an anon that looked in this thread and saw your post and was amused by the fact that someone out there felt the need to write all that shit.
Next time you decide to leave your safe space of /pol/, containing your autism might be a good idea ;^)
>>
File: Neutral.jpg (9KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral.jpg
9KB, 255x197px
>>7165928
>I'm not the one writing paragraphs over nothing, and I never even stated what position I take on the whole thing.
Oh boy, we have the "neutral" here.

>Next time you decide to leave your safe space of /pol/
And with that we know your position, not that it wasn't obvious, because only a delusional tumblrite would think not pandering to the delusions of the mentally-ill is /pol/.

Opinion discarded faggot.
>>
>>7148836
for anyone wondering, i decided not to call in
>>
>>7165998
>not stating my position makes me le neutral maymay xD
I don't even disagree with you you retard, it's just fun watching the underage kiddies that leak out of that shithole and are so autistic that they can't help but write walls of shitposts give me (You)s because they think said shitposting is at all worthwhile.
Here, gimme another. :^)
>>
>>7166045
>no argument
Wouldn't expect any less from an apologist.
>>
@7166139 (You)
>being this delusional
I'll see the next (You) you give me in a few hours after my nap
>>
>>7166160
Right, big Tumblr babies sure get tired after a day of getting offended by scary wrongthink on the internet after all.
>>
>>7166160
An abysmal human being.
I wrote the apology
but he assumed he was arguing with the same person because he immediately vilifies anyone who says anything he disagrees with and lumps them into the same "tumblr" boogyman.
Literally /pol/ incarnate.
I'm getting another (you) soon as well.
>>
>>7166283
>An abysmal human being.
Yes you are.

>I wrote the apology
>but he assumed he was arguing with the same person
No I knew you were someone else. You got replied to for pushing bullshit and trying to dismiss any scary, harmful wrongthink posts so you could make yourself feel righteous.

And no, you are tumblr. Only tumblrites and SJWs unironically use ignorant as an insult, and "asshat" is a commonly used SJW insult like "shitlord".

>Literally /pol/ incarnate.
No that would be you with your lack of arguments and dank (You) maymay.
>>
>>7166342
Stopping the sjw menace one wall of text at a time.
I really applaud the effort to try and convince a thread full of depressed furfags that you don't like trannies.
I'm sure if your /pol/ pals saw you lurking on here they'd have some concerns.
And your "no u" arguments are goddamn hilarious.
>>
>>7147679
this, cant even be fucked thinking of more to type but this
>>
File: 1357061809470.jpg (23KB, 200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1357061809470.jpg
23KB, 200x600px
>>7147361
Spending a big chunk of my teenage years in a psychiatric ward getting high on drugs that I don't even know what the fuck they did being pumped into me while the other part was spent being abused by people.
This also prevented me from graduating from fucking highschool, and it doesn't help that everyone ask for an engineer degrees in order to get shitjobs like fucking janitor.

I'm barely in my mid twenties and I already feel like my whole life is wasted, I want those years back but not shitty.
Worse is, my life is a complete fuck up so far but it came to the point where I barely give a shit about it.
>>
>>7164971
If I wanted to start getting fit, where's a good place to start?
I lack any and all motivation, but maybe if I had a concrete idea of what a good workout was I'd be more willing.
And if I haven't had any physical activity in a while, is there permanent effect of that that will make getting into fitness less doable? I considered running but my lungs hurt so much afterwards and pain does not motivate me in the slightest.
I'm an immediate satisfaction kinda person, much to my detriment.
Everyone I've asked gives me the same "suck it up and enjoy the burn" response, and if that's the only outlook to have so be it.
>>
File: tumblr_nv5cy0WwLM1rqbl96o1_400.png (10KB, 362x141px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv5cy0WwLM1rqbl96o1_400.png
10KB, 362x141px
>>7147361
>Constantly feeling miserable
>Always having no faith in my mediocre art
>Living with family and them constantly having little to practically no money
>Speaking of, my birthday coming up and knowing fucking nothing special is going to be done for it
>There being less and less smut that I can actually enjoy, especially of my fetish, out there each fucking day
>And that I have to shell out the little money I've scraped together just to see it get done an iota more often
>Pretty much every greentext in that OP pic aside from ">do my parents resent me?"
>Too much of a fucking wuss to off myself depite knowing the pain'll go away if I do
To name a few, anyway
>>
>>7159840
>Jill Stein voter, here.
what's it like throwing a vote away?
>>
>>7166404
>no arguments
>only buzzwords and memes
So sad.
>>
>>7147473
>tfw I care more about how well I do in video games than I do about actual real life matters
>that one time I accidentally headshotted a friendly during the droning phase and him and his buttbuddy proceeded to kill at the start of every round afterwards made me lose sleep for three days and feel like shit
>yet once my mom almost committed suicide and that barely had an effect on me
I hate myself.
>>
>>7167006
I wouldn't know, I didn't vote for either of the big two.

But in all seriousness, I voted Stein because, as much as I am making myself a target for memes, I believe every vote counts. I knew that it was almost impossible for her to win, but I care more about the environment than anything else, and my little vote would add to the fire of my vocal minority.

If it was a choice between Trumpmeister and Hilldawg, I would have stayed home. I'll admit, The Donald's charisma did pull me in, but there were a few things aobut him;
>Climate Change denier
>Pro-Israel
>Believes the environment should not be considered in business demands.
>Wants to retract EPA laws
>Pro-Life
>Daughter owns a fashion line that skins baby rabbits.
That made me say no.

As for Hillary "IT WAS HER TURN, WAAAAAAHHHH" Clinton, I did not know a single thing about her policies, other than she is a democrat, nor did I know anything about her illegal activities. Something about emails? Whenever I heard about that, I assumed it was all tabloid mudslinging, like Trumpster's rape allegations and racist beliefs. It was a deliberate choice for me to ignore that crap.

Plus, going from age 9-17 in the Bush Administration and being a young adult in the Obama years, I just don't care for politics anymore. People are always going to complain about something, whether we live in a Nazi-controlled gulag planet or a world-united nudist, war-less, hunger-free 24/7 Woodstock singing-circle utopia.

We live in Paradise, and the Pina Coladas are too sweet.
>>
>>7168320
>Pro-Life
Literal nothing wrong with this. Use a condom if you don't what a baby, Chad.
>>
>>7166616
Strength-based training workouts will probably show you the fastest results. Keeping up with a consistent 3-4 day a week, with 50-90 minutes a session will start showing some results within a matter of weeks. Although you're technically making progress every time you consistently go to the gym, physical fitness tends to reach certain levels or plateaus of really noticeable improvements. It'll come earlier than you'd think.

The first couple weeks will likely be the hardest, since your body isn't use to doing much physical activity. You'll feel like you're pushing yourself way harder than you actually okay. If you stay consistent, you'll find yourself getting through workouts much easier by weeks 3 and 4.

I'm not sure what the "ideal" workout would be to make the absolute best bang for your buck in terms of time and effort, but the absolute worst decision would be to not try anything at all. Since, regardless of what routine you end up starting off with, you'll be doing a lot better physically than you were prior.
>>
File: 1460005790858.gif (169KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1460005790858.gif
169KB, 267x199px
>>7147361

Just the little things you know? Like everyone I meet is a fucking asshat. One person who wants to just laugh and shoot the shit. That's all I ask for, but no. I get people who fuck themselves over then complain that they didn't realize it sooner. Fuck you Marc, fuck you Steph, fuck you Mike, fuck you Bruce, fuck you Matt, fuck you Jazmin, and fuck you Tod. JUST FUCK ALL OF YOU. You didn't listen before, you aren't listening now, and you sure as hell aren't gonna listen in the future. I'm not paid to give a shit when YOU don't even give a shit. But that doesn't matter does it? YOU'RE STILL GONNA TRY TO CALL ME AT 3AM IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING FOR THE SAME SHIT YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME WHEN I'M SUPPOSE TO BE GETTING UP. I told you before 'I don't care' as nice and clear as possible that I could ever tell you, but for some reason THAT didn't go through. So I'm gonna say it one more time today in this thread on an off chance that one of you would read this. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN DAMN ACTIONS AND NEVER EVER FUCKING CALL ME AGAIN! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU A LOAN BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR IT, I'M NOT GOING TO CARE FOR YOUR DAMN BASTARD CHILD THAT FOR SOME REASON YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT COULD 'POSSIBLY' HAPPEN TO YOU, NO I WILL NOT DRIVE YOUR MOTHER TO THE DOCTOR SO YOU CAN GET KEKED AGAIN, I WILL NOT SIGN CO-PARTNER FOR A NEET LIKE YOU, I'M NOT YOUR GOD DAMN MOTHER, I WILL NOT PITTY GAY FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT BEING A FAGGOT, AND I'M NOT LENDING YOU MY SHIT JUST SO YOU COULD GO BREAK IT AGAIN. But funny enough out of all that what bothers me the most is that none of you ever tried to remember my birthday. Mabye you were good people that I could of called friends at first, but not anymore. Ironic, don't you think?
>>
>>7168429
Cool. I hope you're good when you take your QT3.14 pregnant Aryan/Asian gf/wife to the doctor and find out that your child will be born with a missing limb or Down's Syndrome. Then, instead of being merciful and preventing the fetus from becoming a child with a guaranteed life of hardship and misery, you'll burden the three of you, just because it's what your pastor would want.

Maybe you'll be even luckier and your condom will break when you're having sex with your gf or a fuck-buddy. Hope you have a good job, no debt, a reliable car and a home, or you're the one who's fucked, buddy!
>>
>>7169147
>that your child will be born with a missing limb
Wow, guess we murder all those athletes with missing limbs since having only three limbs is the ultimate game over.

>Maybe you'll be even luckier and your condom will break when you're having sex with your gf
If only they invented a pill the woman could take the morning after... they could call it the Morning After Pill or something. Shame we don't live in that timeline.
>>
File: 1475830257363.jpg (9KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1475830257363.jpg
9KB, 228x218px
>>7169293
I love the snark and sarcasm of this
>>
>>7169091
That's a lot of rage, anon.

Go on and let it out, if you need to vent some more. Fuck knows I feel you so fucking hard about the ones I thought counted as my friends not even remembering my birthday. Or, really, seeming to know or give a fuck about anything that didn't directly benefit them.
>>
>>7169293
What's the difference between a morning after pill and an abortion?
>>
:(
>>
>>7160786
>local investing office
just open up a vanguard account and buy stocks/mutual funds, or try your luck at buttcoins; no need to go outside.

I've also heard good things about robinhood recently; apparently it's stock trading without the $7 fees that vanguard has
>>
Why can't I just get a godamn job how fucking hard can it be I got the damn experience now give me a fucking job

Lower rent too while your at it too, bloody hell mother fucker who the fuck can afford 2k rent because I sure as hell cant

Why did I not think about going into nursing sooner and I screwed that up fucking hell

I wanna be with my bf

I just wanna be independent and live on my own like my bros
>>
>>7179482
>mother fucker who the fuck can afford 2k rent
i dont wanna be a dick but unless you literally cant move anywhere else, go somewhere else

living in bumfuck nowhere means you pay next to nothing
>>
>>7179547
Bumfuck Nowherelander checking in - more accurately, Bumfuck Oklahoma, hell and away from anything resembling culture, or taste, or people who take showers on a regular basis.

Not sure if you'd actually consider it 'next to nothing', but my experience and my friends' rantings has rent and mortgage fairly low, to the tune of somewhere around 80-90k for a mortgage on a 2-bedroom house, and rents ranging from 100-500 a month depending on the size and area.

Again, this is Crack Fiend Central, not up in Oklahoma City where they've actually heard of eating something that isn't deep-fried and drowned in bacon grease and gravy, but. Eh. Counter is that your average income in the area is less than ten an hour even for experienced, non-fast-food work, and there is fuck-all to do other than drink or gamble.

Still, if you can tolerate it, well...six years of this shit, and I'm finally almost completely debt-free, from a five-digit nightmare it was before. So...yeah. take what you will out of that, I guess.

Anyway, enough rambling from me.
>>
>>7147361
Literally just stop watching porn for a year. Boom. Depression gone.
>>
>>7175536
One happens less than a day after.
>>
File: 1481533483922.png (86KB, 314x159px) Image search: [Google]
1481533483922.png
86KB, 314x159px
>>7147361
I'm worried about being alone forever. Even though I'm 20, I just never found anyone to be my type. I don't have trouble making friends, and I don't think I'm too un-datable or anything, I just wish there was someone who I'd actually want to go out with.
>>
>all this butthurt arguing and raging

no wonder you fucking people are alone
>>
>>7180203
Does that really work? Are you speaking from experience?
Not dismissing it or anything, legit interested. I always thought the no-fap meme was just that, a meme, but I'm willing to try anything.
>>
File: 1483799930196.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483799930196.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>7147361
>gun laws
>my laziness at home
>medication
>it's cold
>money
That's about it.
>>
>>7181199
It's 4chan yo. Don't look down on people for venting frustration on the internet. Even if it's irritating, I feel it's healthy. I've always leaned more about myself from flame wars.
When you're backed into a intellectual corner by some rando on the net you actually think through opinions a little more thoroughly, and it doesn't weigh on your conscience like being corrected in public.
>>
File: 1471808052060.gif (2MB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
1471808052060.gif
2MB, 444x287px
>>7180892
Are you me? Back in highschool a few girls had crushes on me at different points, but I've never liked then back, I've had one gf in my entire life, and that was mostly because i thought she was really cute, and that I figured i should be able to say I dated at least one girl. I just feel so different from everyone else, no one else is thinking about the things I think about, or wants to talk about the things I want to talk about. I'm not fucking super intelligent or anything, this isn't me trying to boast, it just doesn't feel like the people I meet ever think about things.
>>
>>7181550
there's a difference between shouting into the abyss and shouting at other people
no one is here to change their own opinion, just others'
>>
>>7182203
Agreed, and there's always gonna be conceited people, especially with the ego boost anonymity provides, but it's just faffing about on a temporary thread that will be lost to the either forever.
Might as well take the gloves off and duke it out outside of the echo chamber a bit.
I find I learn more from shitty arguments and what *not* to say, on my end and theirs.
>>
:(
>>
>>7181413
From my experience it doesn't. Didn't watch porn since years, imagination just does it fine.
Tried not fapping for one or even two weeks, that also did not help, just had crazy dreams, that weren't even remotely sexual most of the time.

Maybe if you have a fairly normal background, and just obsessed with porn, it could work.
>>
>>7147361
Friend that I used to stream with cucked me from my now ex girlfriend. I dropped contact with both of them. Its been a year and I feel absoloutly miserable
>>
I have a difficult time meeting new people in rl and I really want to. I feel so awkward when confronted with a situation where I'm looking at a stranger that I want to talk to.

The barrier is just those first words. I have no fear of talking to people once I'm already talking to them, it's just that first initiation. I don't what to do.
>>
File: Life.gif (2MB, 436x376px) Image search: [Google]
Life.gif
2MB, 436x376px
>>7147361
>Graduated highschool with just about no decent grades
>Will need to take the SAT to get into university
>But have no real aspiration in life anyway
>No job
>No friends
>No-one has ever loved me
>I was always too afraid to tell anyone that I loved them
>All I've ever done is waste time playing the guitar
>I don't even have anything good to show for it
>I want to tell myself that I'll make something I can be proud of one day, but even when I do, the industry is 110% fucked anyhow.

But to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'm really down because of any of that, I think they're just things I latch onto, really I think I'm down because my mum had depression too and now that shit lives on in me, not to mention I can't bring myself to ask for therapy for reasons that not even I understand.
>>
>>7185487
>Friend that I used to stream with cucked me from my now ex girlfriend.
Shouldn't enjoy watching it then.
>>
>>7185492
>I don't what to do.
I usually say a cheesy greeting like the following. The 3 keys are: 1. Get their attention; 2. Introduce names; 3. Ask a few followup questions to see if a connection is made (ask about job, hobbies, summer/winter break, etc).
>Hey, hows it going? [Usual stock response "Doing good."] [return question, perhaps implied] [usual stock response from yourself] I don't think we've met before. My name is .... .
>Hey, I think I should introduce myself. My name is ... . [implied response] Nice to meet you.
>>
>>7186015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bz1HAK6_oM
>>
uplifting post
>>
I absolutely fucking hate small talk.
When I pass someone in the apartment hallway, and they give a "how's it going", and I give a half-hearted "good", it just frustrates me so much.
Every goddamn time I see that person he says the same thing,cand I give the same response, both emotionless.
Why does that encounter need to happen? We could have just given a smile and just walked right by eachother without a word and we would have been fine. I'm well aware that neither of us care, but here we are barking bullshit formalities at eachother constantly.
If we could just do away with stupid courtesies all together that would be great.
>>
File: rosescabbard-790x444.jpg (44KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
rosescabbard-790x444.jpg
44KB, 790x444px
>best friend is trans
>literally owe her my life
>reminded every day how many people literally want her dead just for existing
>>
>>7187535

Your friend is mentally ill and wants to be a cunt to people for no reason just to let everyone know that "she" exists.

>Steven Tumblrverse

I think you might be just as mentally ill as well.
>>
>>7147667

>Trans and completely lost in life

You could always just end your life.
>>
File: 1481610390760.png (48KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481610390760.png
48KB, 300x350px
>>7187629
this tumblrette has something for you to choke on hon,
Sorry we don't all fall for weeaboo tiddies
>>
>>7187629
>>7187643
I get the feeling someone is trying to falseflag me here...
>>
>>7187535
Stay tough for her. Ignore the haters. Just be confident in knowing you're there for eachother.
>>
>>7187694

You do realize that most sane people do not care for trannies, right? No one is siding or falseflagging with you.
>>
>have anorexic friend
>ignorant haters claim she's not fat
>I respect her right to identify as obese
I'm such a good friend :)
>>
>>7187769
>You do realize that most sane people do not care for trannies, right?
I know. I'm the guy from a day or two ago who made the posts about how we shouldn't pander to the delusions of the mentally-ill. I just wanted others to know I wasn't those two new posts in-case they accuse them of being me.
>>
>>7187694
>>7187795
samefag so hard
>>
>>7187795

>I just wanted others to know I wasn't those two new posts in-case they accuse them of being me

They will say it anyway to make themselves feel better about their delusions. I don't understand how people do not send them to a psychiatric ward or doctor to help them with this shit instead of wasting thousands of dollars fucking up their bodies and forcing everyone in their vicinity to accept them.
>>
>>7187812
>replying to someone who replied to you is samefagging
Are you retarded?
>>
>>7187795

See what I mean

>>7187812
>>
>>7187842
>I don't understand how people do not send them to a psychiatric ward or doctor to help them with this shit instead of wasting thousands of dollars fucking up their bodies and forcing everyone in their vicinity to accept them.
They're manipulative. Cried to have their disorder removed from the DSM and had themselves shoehorned into LGB which they use as protection from criticism. And it worked. Look at how many retards will say "I bet you hate gays/think gays are mentally-ill too" whenever you call out transgenderism for what it is. Exactly what they were banking on.
>>
>>7187860
Yeah I get you. And the most retarded part is being accused of being a /pol/ack for not telling the mentally-ill to cave into their delusions.

I fucking went here from cripplechan because /pol/fags were ruining everything over there and accusing everyone who didn't side with them as being /leftypol/. Yet now I'm in some place filled with tumblr-tier retards calling me /pol/. You just can't win.
>>
>>7187904

>Yet now I'm in some place filled with tumblr-tier retards calling me /pol/. You just can't win

That because most people on /trash/ are or formally from /co/ and they are infamous for having tons of legbeards, SJWs, and numales. They call it /co/mblr for a reason.
>>
>>7187904
Maybe because this isn't your audience?
I'm having a hard time sympathizing when you're fighting tooth and nail with a board that for the most part could not give less of a shit. Are you just bored?
>>
>>7187946

Not that anon but even a degenerate board like /trash/ does not care for your ilk. How does it feel that people and your every own body dejects you and the more you fight, it just gets worse and worse?
>>
>>7187946
>Are you just bored?
Isn't what anyone who spends time on 4chan is?
>>
>>7187945

*formerly
>>
>>7187972
most people just lurk, but you guys have been derailing the fuck out of this thread.
People came here to vent.
>>
>>7188082
>People came here to vent.
And I wasn't?
>>
>>7188082

>People came here to vent

Oh but I am venting. Venting about the mentally ill.
>>
>>7188116
Can you stop? I actually explain why they should not be encouraged. You on the otherhand are just baiting.
>>
>>7188158

>You on the otherhand are just baiting

You are half right. I did just come here out of boredom but I do hate mentally ill fuckers. I have nothing left to say anyway. I think society already rightfully shits on these degenerates.
>>
>>7188218
>I do hate mentally ill fuckers.
even holding the position of them being mentally ill, that's fucking pathetic
>I have nothing left to say anyway.
cool, fuck off now
>>
>>7187508
Small talk is useful for actually engaging in conversation. Be sure to follow up with questions like what they have done today. Or, if you don't feel like talking, just give a usual short response.
On the other hand, small talk functions as a short, friendly greeting to verbally acknowledge the person's presence. Be happy you mean something slightly more than a stranger to them.
Lastly, small talk can be modified to actually express how you're feeling. For example, I use "I'm having a great day", "good", "decent", "subpar", "cruddy" or any other adjectives I wish to actually express myself besides making a facade. For the positive/negative extremes, be ready to give a short explanation why (if the other person cares to ask), or for the negative side, questions can be brushed off with "I don't feel up to talking about it."
>>
>>7188748
>even holding the position of them being mentally ill
Not him, but why does the truth hurt your feelings? By denying they are mentally ill, you are trying to say having a mental illness is bad, which makes you an ignorant ableist bigot. Please check your neurotypical privilege.
>>
File: 1480521785544.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480521785544.gif
1MB, 400x280px
@7188779 (You :^))
>le ironic check ur privilege maymay xD
when will people realize this jump in logic is completely retarded and unfunny
>>
>>7188845
>when will people realize this jump in logic is completely retarded and unfunny
It's what you trans-apologists do, yeah.
>>
>>7189013
another no u
you're so stupid it hurts
>>
File: 40705116_p0.jpg (826KB, 2475x2991px) Image search: [Google]
40705116_p0.jpg
826KB, 2475x2991px
>>7147361
>remember an embarrassing thing you did years ago
Is this linked with depression? Cause i can't wait for it to disappear
>>
>>7189292
I've been seeing a therapist for a little bit and thought stopping is something I've been struggling with for a while. Something that they suggested was conceptualizing thoughts as cars on the road that is your mind. We want to run out into traffic and chase down the bad thoughts and try to fix them, but you should try to just let the thought pass and enjoy just being a spectator as it goes by. It's kinda silly but it has definitely helped me.
Just realize you learned from the mistake a distance yourself from it with a good thought. It may seem futile at first, but getting into the habit of complimenting yourself really does make a difference. Just look at the situation constructively and recognize when you're indiscriminately judging yourself.
>>
>>7189415
That makes sense. Most people aren't really busy trying to remember everyone else's cringe moments compared to their own
>>
>>7189598
Exactly. Anxiety is interesting becaise everyone has it but we all deal with it differently. That's usually how I rationalize rude comments and bad attitudes.
They're probably just rude as a defense mechanism, or don't intend to be rude and their anxiety makes it hard for them to connect with people.
Not trying to be condesending, because if anything thinking like that only makes me like everyone more. I know when I fuck up in public I'm usually just praying that people saw my cringe moment with that kind of empathy.
>>
File: desire.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
desire.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>7187691
>>
File: 1479149054285.png (47KB, 674x337px) Image search: [Google]
1479149054285.png
47KB, 674x337px
>>7147361
>No job
>No money
>barely finished high school
>Never had any friends, completely alone
>All people i ever met never had any interest similar to mine
>Nobody showed any interest in me an i have never been interest in nobody
>I can't even imagine anything related to a relationship because it looks alien to me
>No ambition or dream
>Extremely tired all the time
>Sleep problems
>listen to music, masturbate and browse 4chan all day
>The only thing capable of making me smile are shitty meme
>Tried to get in to drawing, failed hard
>Unhealthy diet
>Don't give a shit about anything
>tried to kill myself a couple of day before christmas but backed out because I know i would make my father feel like shit and because i'm a coward
>Probably have some disorders but can't bring myself to ask for therapy

>>7147679
Fucking this so much, I just have no drive to do absolutely anything, i wish i could spend the rest of my life in bed.
The other day i saw the video about the mario 64 parallel universe and the only thing i could think of was, damn i wish i could care about something that much, even if it was something stupid.

>>7167616
>>7151458
Same here. My mom was diagnosed with cancer when i was 14, but i didn't feel a thing, not even a tiny bit of sadness. two years later when she died, my dad came back from the hospital and told me "Mom's dead." "Oh." then i went back doing my things.
I'm in a state of complete apathy.
>>
File: 1428602839287.jpg (580KB, 1230x1336px) Image search: [Google]
1428602839287.jpg
580KB, 1230x1336px
I just want a cute guy who's easygoing and into diapers that I can eventually marry.
I can't seem to find one who's gay and available, though.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>7191059
I'm in a diaper right now :3
I wear my boyfriend's abus when he's away
>>
File: 1474834093858.png (3KB, 235x213px) Image search: [Google]
1474834093858.png
3KB, 235x213px
>>7147361
Roommate recently saw my penis, and said was pretty small. Looked it up, turns out I'm about half an inch less than average. Don't know why it's been effecting me so much though. I mean, I enjoy anything oral over normal sex, and I've had my share of people who've liked me back. Guess I just feel nervous about disappointing anyone I'd want to have like me back.
>>
>>7191402
big dicks are highly overated, just like tits. I'm a bit larger than average but girls don't freak out over that shit as much as porn would make you think. When you're all hot and bothered with someone, the size of things is never a problem.
>>
File: KlMahSA.jpg (837KB, 2707x1800px) Image search: [Google]
KlMahSA.jpg
837KB, 2707x1800px
>>7147361
Today I figured out I'm an aspie.

I should have seen the signs. I can't visualize anything. I excel in memorization puzzles. I was heavily into trains as a kid (and still kinda am). I consume all kinds of 'quality' media but couldn't crank out a good character if my life depended on it. I can't draw, nor am I creative in any form.

I'm basically sentenced to a life of button pushing even though the fire of an artist rages inside me.

>pic related, it really gets my autism going whenever I look at it
>>
File: 1479972263865.png (76KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479972263865.png
76KB, 240x240px
>>7191402
Don't worry man, size doesn't really matter.
I have quite a big penis, but I never even kissed a girl in my life.
>>
>in love with straight best friend
>short
>mom found my mdma
>>
>>7189190
>you're so stupid it hurts
Says the guy thinks changing your name and wearing a dress makes you a real woman.
>>
>>7191843
>trainbro is an autist
Who would have guessed.
>>
>>7196083
Great comeback. I'm devistated. Really.
>>
>>7196212
The truth isn't a comeback. Sorry you consider facts insulting.
>>
>>7196646
Hahaha, responded to my own post. Whatever. Sorry about baiting the troll everybody. It's been a tough day and I've been drowning it in hard liquor. I hope you understand. Lighten up though guy. Life is stupid and you're making it worse for a select few who are already frustrated with everything. If you really believe they're mentally handicapped, you're approaching their rehabilitation in the most unreasonable way possible.
>>
>>7196742
>Hahaha, responded to my own post.
Almost as if your subconscious knows the truth...

>Life is stupid and you're making it worse for a select few who are already frustrated with everything.
Transnutters make life worse for the general population who are already frustrated with everything.

>If you really believe they're mentally handicapped, you're approaching their rehabilitation in the most unreasonable way possible.
It's not believe, it's know. The only thing unreasonable is that we have to pretend crazy men in drag are women.
>>
>>7196928
God stop it with the green text. I know how to read my previous post. It's especially annoying when you cherry-pick arguments like that.
>>
>>7196950
>It's not belive, it's know

I love how you deleted your duplicate post and still forgot to spellcheck
>>
>>7197066
It says "believe" you imbecile
>>
>>7197090
Fair. Granted I already said I was drunk. What's your excuse?
>>
>>7197120
Excuse for what? Not pandering to crazies?
>>
>>7191300
That must be nice ônô
>>
anons, try not to roll around in your sadness. things may be bad but they can get better, just work towards it and try to improve yourself or your lives

repeating depressing shit to yourself will only intensify your depression/anxiety and only bring you down. \try to shed it off and focus on being productive

remember to eat and sleep too, that helps immensely
>>
File: 1467851102300.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1467851102300.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
>>7191402
>tfw black with a small dick
Dumb stereotypes just making everything worse.
>>
>>7198228
>being black
I'm so sorry
>>
>>7198254
The only part I dislike about being black is being told I'm not black by other black people.
>>
depressing bump
>>
>>7197754
oh thanks i completely forgot to eat and sleep for the past 10 years no wonder im a wreck
>>
>>7201815
How do you function?
>>
>>7198254
Sorry for people like you?
>>
File: 1484192934220.jpg (143KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484192934220.jpg
143KB, 400x400px
>>7147361
>no money
>hemorrhoids
>shit place to live
>gangs
>ugly
>no skills
>sleep 10 hours at day
>always tired
>stealing wifi
>no future
>old dog (dying soon)
>>
File: 1469633590359.jpg (127KB, 1200x779px) Image search: [Google]
1469633590359.jpg
127KB, 1200x779px
>>7147361
Are those greentexts what depression really feels like? Are they accurate?

Cause if they are, save for the "hurting out" and "I'm an emotional zombie" I have a perfect case of it. It doesn't make me feel like less of a whiny lazy piece of shit, but I guess one thing leads to the other after years I guess.

I'm trying to improve myself but I just can't. I've been taught to go to a place, do a thing and spend the rest of my day waiting for that thing to happen again. Rest of the day I spend hesitating about doing several things I want to do but end up doing none.

Also, I pretty much never feel tired or sleepy, except for when I'm listening to people talk for long periods of time, usually important stuff. Is this the sign of some sort of attention deficit as well?
>>
>>7207100
>I've been taught to go to a place, do a thing and spend the rest of my day waiting for that thing to happen again.
So this is why I feel the same.

>hesitate to do things
Watch this and see if it describes you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arj7oStGLkU

>maybe ADD
Maybe if you notice it elsewhere in your life.
>>
File: 1474326451136.jpg (116KB, 960x766px) Image search: [Google]
1474326451136.jpg
116KB, 960x766px
>>7209555
>Watch this and see if it describes you.
Yes.

At first I thought "but hey, I haven't had any deadlines or stuff to do in years" but it sort of resonated with me. And then he started talking about the second kind of procrastinator and showed that "weeks left to live" diagram and welp.

Now I'm down.

>Maybe if you notice it elsewhere in your life.
No. I just start to feel drowsy and actually, shamelessly nod off uncontrollably when in lectures or lengthily explanation. I'm not proud of it.
>>
>>7210796
I would take the video as a call to action. Start taking steps to make good habits, like taking a walk for 20 min at a specified time a day. As for wasting time in the "dark playground", I recommend actually just removing yourself from the computer, and just sit and meditate for 30 min. Think of it as a "focus nap", instead of spending focus on the information overload that is the internet.

As for lectures, personally, I shift my eyes around the classroom (and not on the teacher) but I keep my focus in hearing, listening, and especially processing the information (more time should be spent NOT writing notes). Keeping focus with vision is too boring.
>>
File: IMG_7273.jpg (107KB, 843x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7273.jpg
107KB, 843x713px
>>7161537
Exact same situation, but I realized it's probably because I'm still a kissless virgin at my age.
Love is the only piece of the puzzle that's missing for me, and it might be missing for you too.
>>
File: 1471338049879.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471338049879.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>7211123
>just removing yourself from the computer
That would do me much good.

But it just feels unthinkable after so many years of vegetating in front of this screen for so many hours.
>>
File: DO IT.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>>7211623
You're complaining about your situation, so go change it. Small steps, bro.
>>
Way too many futafags/queers/fags/trannies flooding into places I used to enjoy derailing everying. They are loud and end up destroying every community they attach themselves to but thankfully I have found safe habour for another few years.
>>
>No friends left
>Nobody even talks to me
>Real or digital life
>Since I live off-campus, I can't suitably get to any event, because half of them don't get announced via email, only on-site and the other half aren't mentioned anywhere by anyone until a few hours beforehand
>It's an hour drive and I check my email daily
>All the clubs fucking suck and it's either shit I hate or people more autistic than me who just want to orbit women and I just get stuck in the corner doing nothing for a few hours
>Have decided I want to die
>But too much of a pussy to do it
>So just dead inside and do nothing all day every day
>>
I don't have the skills or talent to ever be an animator
I'm not as close to my friends as I want to be, both on and offline
My real life friends barely share any of my interests and I feel like that's a barrier I can never get past with them
Also I was cursed with one of the worst fetishes in the world
>>
>>7161890
diff. anon here with an entirely stupid suggestion:

Try moving out of the state completely once you've saved enough to rent out a place in another state and have enough gas money (assuming you have a car) to travel far. Considering your family and friends are living much better than you and aren't trying to aid in your struggles, it's better to just move away and limit contact. Renew your life somewhere foreign. It sounds cliche, but there is literally always one decision that can change your life forever. Think of it like this: you have all of the oppurtunity that you could show up to work and punch your manager in the , but it is the fear of losing something that stops you from doing it. Considering your awful lifestyle, you won't lose much besides being close to family and a nice sum of money.

If anything, try to save up at least $200-400 bucks of gas [deposit a small percentage of your check to savings] and think whether that sudden move to better things would be right for the both of you guys. Being free from a shitty lifestyle could let you guys do things you've always wanted. Have that kid when it works best for the both of you.
>>
My grandmother is slowly withering away due to cancer. She hasn't talked in days and she seems to be losing consciousness.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 683x586px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 683x586px
stay living little anons

>>7197754
and try running or exercising too! it can do a lot to help
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.