[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread. Cute "girl" edition Precum: >>7046615

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 641
Thread images: 251

ERP thread. Cute "girl" edition
Precum: >>7046615
>>
>>7050875
I beg your pardon? I'm not wasting royal munitions on party tricks anon, find an activity worth my time in here.
>>7050883
Don't worry, the royal family has ensured rations for the mentally disabled in these trying times. Just wait in the handout line for your (you) certification to apply for special services.
>>7050903
I can tame an army full of horny men and the handful of competent ones still left in it, I'm none too concerned.
>>7050907
Umbrella! What are you doing in such an adult place? I though Adam was supposed to be babysitting you again, get out of here before someone tries to have inappropriate relations with you. This is the job of a mature princess, not a child.
>>7050947
Ah, a loyal subject.
>Parasoul's expression doesn't change, but her tone is much less sharp as she addresses the anon standing at attention for her. He carried himself nothing like an egret, but she wasn't too picky for new recruits for the night were she could find.
I appreciate your discipline before royal authority citizen, it seems rare in these trying times. Shall we test your resolve to the crown then? What do you propose to prove your will to serve?
>>
>>7051090
>double butt smothering never
>>
>>7051055
Your local indisposed furboi approves this thread!
>>
>>7051007 (Gogo)
>He tries to backpedal, hard, but his stuttering only made it more obvious.
W-what? W-why would I be lying about that...? I-i'm telling the truth, really...! I-I....
>He sighs, he was already fucked, so he might as well be honest with her at this point.
Alright, fine... I'm from a rivalling motorcycle company, I was going to get a lot of money from stealing your plans...
I really didn't want to do it, and you really are a cute girl and all, but I really needed the cash! I'm sorry!
>>
Remember, every thread is a good thread with hide post.
>>
HG doesn't have discord drama about the HG discord because they know it's not worth caring about.
>>
>>7051088
Yes, please tame this thread. And me, but mostly this thread!
>>
I could use a hug.
>>
>>7051046 (Lindsay)
>Anon can feel the warmth of Lindsay's body as she brings herself closer. He feels her arm around him, feels her soft lips brush his ear as she whispers
>Anon's lips move but he doesn't make any sound. He drops to his knees at Lindsay's feet. He just wants to be hers.
>>
>>7051114
Approve of this ass
>>
>>7051147
>hugs
There you go anon!
>>
>>7051147
>HUGS.
>>
>>7051153
I disapprove of this post solely because I am unable to receive cock as such.
>>
>>7051132
>He thinks we care
>Thinks that was anything more than a handful of autists forcing shit we don't care about again.
Have fun being hidden m8
>>
File: Spider3.png (84KB, 178x253px) Image search: [Google]
Spider3.png
84KB, 178x253px
>>7051161
>Buff girl hugs
Who has summoned me.
>>
AVAS

Open your mouths as wide as you can, cause the cum is cumming soon enough!
>>
>>7051188
Go away cancer
>>
File: IMG_1502.png (189KB, 561x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.png
189KB, 561x667px
Hikage#6318
>>
>>7051201
you wanna get smacked
>>
>>7051088
>Shit he had no idea what to do, he was a good for nothing leech.
Well... I uh.... I can play the trumpet decently... I suppose...
>He said, the only thing he was really that good at, besides fighting games. But that wasn't a respectable thing to say. He still struggles to stand up tall, sweat dripping from his forehead.
>>
>>7051191
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>7051206
Who else do you play? (Post card?)
>>
>>7051216
>all he does is blog post
>encourages psychotic shitters like Peridot to hang around the threads
>was the reason we got that CWC tier Sonic guy
>not cancer
>>
>>7051206
Okay?
>>
I'm in a certain mood tonight.
Something Cynthia or Vivian
>>
>>7051088
But sis, I hate Adam.
>She says this as if it concludes the entire argument, satisfied with her utter loathing of Adam enough to completely disregard the warning. Looking around the room, Umbrella folds her arms.
Sides, I am a mature princess! What can you do that I can't?
>>
File: tumblr_nfksslrtsg1ql8ma6o1_500.png (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfksslrtsg1ql8ma6o1_500.png
106KB, 500x500px
>>7051118
Hm.
>Go Go was overtly unimpressed. Lazily pushing at one of her cheeks with her tongue, she eyes the Anon up and down.
They sent you to steal /my/ plans?
>Then, suddenly, Go Go grins.
Well. You were honest. Eventually. But you're not the first one they've sent after my MagLev prototype. They always fail, without me even having to fight them.
>The bottom-heavy girl flicks her bangs out of her face.
Wanna know why?
>>
>>7051161
I want amazon to beat me up
>>
>>7051206
>kissu
>>
>>7051158
>>7051161
Th-Thank you...
>>
>>7051161
I want to snuggle these muscles
>>
>>7051206
You made a new account?
>>
File: IMG_1480.png (2MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.png
2MB, 1500x1800px
>>7051224
//On mobile, so I don't have a card. I played Reimu for a spell though, back in summer. Hikage once in a blue moon, heh. I'd post it any other day, regardless of how outdated it is.

>>7051228
//Yeah

>>7051246
//Thank you.

>>7051257
//Same one.
>>
>>7051225
Sounds like he's a perfect fit for these shithole threads
>>
File: pout.png (2MB, 1956x1504px) Image search: [Google]
pout.png
2MB, 1956x1504px
>>7051147
>Hugs the anon

>>7051148
>A little smirk grows across her freshly painted, dark red lips, and she places her hands on her hips, then bends forward, so her face is at level to his
Starstruck?~
>She simply asks, with a little sparkle in her emerald green eyes

>>7051036
>She simply shrugs, already used to the oddities and quirks of this little place
>She reclines on the leather couch and removes her hair from its bun, shaking it out and sighing as the anon does his thing
>>
>>7051183
You know you're not gonna get a look at the NXXX /again/, right?
>She shrugs her shoulders, as if to say 'that's too bad'.
But judging by /this/, you don't really care much.
>Hana laughs, emphasizing 'this' with a light slap to his burning-hot bulge.
Aigoo, poor aegi. (baby) Do you want help with that?
>>
>>7051240
>He backs up a little bit, a panicked grin on his face, not sure what she could do to him, of anything at all.
W-why's that...?
>He asked, even if it was probably something that he was going to regret asking.
>>
>>7051230
I might be up for futa vivan freind ;p
Let me just drive home here
>>
>>7051088
>Called Paul
>replies with le "here's your (You)!!!"
Paul confirmed

Fuck off
>>
>>7051277
Why randomly post your discord?
>>
>>7051230
(Think Cynthia might be in the mood to give a trainer a post battle nursing handjob as a reward? If that's not your mood though I won't bother ya tonight, whatever works for you spider.)
>>
>>7051283
"Yes."
>Anon confesses, confirming he is starstuck.
"Please, Lindsay, make me yours."
>Anon, in his kneeling position, wraps his arms around her legs and hugs her.
>>
>>7051307
MILKY WILKY
>>
>>7051284
I know...Honestly, I just entered that competition as an excuse to see you..
>He smiled softly, before moaning out loud as the girl touched his throbbing member. It was sensitive, even underneath cloth. The man nodded weakly, looking up into her eyes.
Y-Yeah... Do whatever you want to me, D.Va.
>He accentuated that last sentence with a light thrust of his hips and his hands creeping towards her ass, firmly gripping her hips.
>>
>>7051307
You just never let up do you?
>>
File: IMG_1503.png (391KB, 1000x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1503.png
391KB, 1000x1078px
>>7051306
//Might be gone for a little bit, so there.
>>
>>7051290
>Go Go revels in his anxiety, giving a pregnant pause before responding.
Men are all the same. That's why I tell people to 'woman up'. It's easy to get guys hooked on one thing.
>In a flash, the short girl was shoving at the man's shoulders to get him on the floor.
>>
>>7051295
>>7051337
>Faking discord drama failed, time to boogeyman post
You fuckers are pure cringe
>>
>>7051223
>he unloads inside her mouth, every drop of cum reaches the back of her throat
>>
File: Cynthia (13).jpg (331KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (13).jpg
331KB, 700x900px
>>7051294
(Take your time!)
>>7051307
(I could do that)
>The Champion stepped back a bit, calling back her final fainted pokemon - the young man she'd been training had never defeated all of her pokemon until now!
Well done, Anon~!
>Her face lit up in a smile before strolling over to the boy, beaming as she picked him up, lifting him off the ground and hugging him close to her soft chest
I'm so proud of you!
>>
>>7051365
Nice to see you back snek and miko
>Kiss
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (147KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
147KB, 722x349px
>These threads
>>
>>7051388
Hey Paul
>>
File: IMG_9753.jpg (29KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9753.jpg
29KB, 300x248px
>>7051323
>She gets a snarky little look on her face and rolls her eyes, as if this weren't her first time going through this
Alright, sweetheart, if you say so...
>She says with a sigh as she undoes the belt to her snug-fitting jeans, then tugs down her pants and underwear just enough to reveal her crotch, exposing her proud, well-groomed chestnut colored bush to her lucky fan
>>
File: para1.jpg (146KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
para1.jpg
146KB, 600x472px
>>7051134
I can only help those who seek it, and it appears I've found another brave soul for the cause.
>Parasoul walks slowly and seductively to the anon, a stern expression on her face as she was determined to ensure proper typefuck ensued. She walked a circle around the anon, her hand sliding from shoulder to shoulder until she stops in front of him with that warm hand on his cheek, only to look him dead in the eyes.
Now how do you propose we fix that together?~
>>7051236
Umbrella I don't care how you feel about Adam! He is a good soldier and all he does is try to take care of you in your shenanigins!
>Parasoul gets quite annoyed with her little sister, promptly grabbing her by the hand and keeping her under her wing.
You are not mature! Not with that behavior! This place is unbeffiting such a small girl like you, now report back to the egrets immediately! That's an order or we're cutting Ice Cream rations!
>>7051295
(Shame I'm not Paul then, stick around and you might find out who I really am in a few days)
>>7051221
>Parasoul sighs and rolls her eyes briefly at the anon's statement, clearly he wasn't getting the idea.
No, no, no anon. You misread my intent, I came here more as a test of.....passion if you would.
>She gets much less subtle and begins to lean in close to him, her ample chest pressed to his as she leans into him. Their eyes are inches apart as she wraps her arms around him, lifting her leg playfully.
Now, what did you have in mind to test your resolve?~
>>
>>7051346
Hands off, baby.
>Hana smacks at his hands harshly, a glint in her eyes as she hovers above him. Unceremoniously, she yanks his underwear down to his knees and watches as his erection bounces free. Ruddy and straining, it didn't take a genius to figure out how pent-up he was. Hana tuts.
Poor thing. Did I leave you with blue balls last time?
>She generously allows him to feel her small hands on his stones, cradling the cum-filled orbs to get a sense of the weight.
>>
File: tumblr_nl4hclm8Ws1tlogrgo5_1280.jpg (428KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl4hclm8Ws1tlogrgo5_1280.jpg
428KB, 1280x1707px
Is this where we RP 3DPD?
>>
>>7051368
>He tries to crawl away from Go Go, but he gets trapped in a corner, completely helpless from what she could do next.
P-please don't hurt me! I was just trying to get by! Please, I'll do anything you want!
>He begs, covering his body for protecting as he waits for her next moving, hoping more than anything that she wouldn't touch his balls.
>>
>>7051402
>Anon is shaking with anticipation and short of breath.
"I love you, Lindsay."
>He says, eyes slightly downcast, too nervous to look.
>>
>>7051382
(Im home :))
>>
>>7051426
Literally who?
>>
>>7051382
(Thanks Spider, much appreciated.)
Alright! That's match!
>The upstart trainer says as he actually manages to best Cynthia herself in a pokemon battle. He raises his arms and leaps in celebration, feeling pretty high on himself even if it was unofficial.
Now Cynthia I hope there's no ill wi..
>He walks up to her to be a graceful victor only to be hugged to her large chest. He blushes as his face is wedged between the warm, soft breasts. He tries to hide his signs of lustful thirst as he looks up to her from her chest.
I...I thank you Cynthia! I'm proud to even meet you? W...what was that reward you promised me for earlier? You said you left it in your room right?
>>
>>7051421
>He gulped when she smacked away his hands. He frowned, feeling like he was doing everything wrong. However, those thoughts quickly distanced themselves as D.Va yanked down his underwear. His fully erect penis was in plain view, precum already beading up at its tip.
A-Ah, I don't know...But I remember I made you feel good. And that's all that really matters to me..
>He grit his teeth and softly moaned out as her gentle touch caressed his orbs, almost innocently.
H-Haaa...
>>
>>7051429
>Despite being short, Go Go looms over him, a slight smirk on her pale face. Quickly, she kneels to be right above him. One of her hands tightly cups his crotch, squeezing to the point of discomfort.
I know. But I have to do something to keep you from coming back for my bike, y'see? If I get you hooked on my ass, you won't try to steal my tech, right? It's not so bad.
>For emphasis, she squeezes him tighter.
>>
>>7051466
>>7051382
>(I'm proud to even meet you!)
(Sorry bout that.)
>>
>>7051410
>His eyes widen as she gives it too him straight, making him lose the car for standing up straight as he shifts back into his slightly slouched position.
W-wait, what!?
>He wasn't sure what do say, such a beautiful looking woman was coming onto him of all people. Well, he didn't want to disappoint her, trying to think of something he could do to prove his worth.
W-well... I could eat you out... If that's what you'd like...
>>
File: U1Lgaq7.png (218KB, 496x614px) Image search: [Google]
U1Lgaq7.png
218KB, 496x614px
>>7051410
How is he even a good soldier?! He cries more than I do. And he watches Gilmore Girls when you aren't around!
>Umbrella begins to whine as she's pulled in, pawing and clawing at the hem of Parasoul's dress, and the lengthy legs underneath. The threat catches her attention, however, and she looks up to her sister, sweating bullets.
...you wouldn't.
>>
File: IMG_9754.jpg (23KB, 506x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9754.jpg
23KB, 506x339px
>>7051430
I know you do, hun~
>She smiles down at him and places a hand on his head, gently running her fingers through his hair, lifting her shirt up just a bit, so her crotch is fully exposed to him
Wanna have a look?
>>
>>7051482
Aw, isn't that sweet. I'm not gonna go easy on you for sweet-talking me, though. I play to win.
>D.Va harshly squeezes his balls then lets go, crawling atop him. Taking his larger hand in her own, she guides it to the zipper at the back of her neck.
But I'm nice to my fans. I'll even get naked this time.
>She stares him down intensely, hands boldly wandering his entire body.
>>
>>7051382
>Something about the way the woman carried herself pushed him to stand up straight and at attention as he's inspected. It's as if he subconsciously recognises her status as a princess and gives her the appropriate respect
If we're going to fix a lewd thread then.. We should perform lewd acts, Miss!
>He stares into her solitary eye, his heart thumping in his chest. He's starting to shake from standing too straight
>>
File: tumblr_oj8v7tLniF1qdzubno1_400.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj8v7tLniF1qdzubno1_400.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>
>>7051529
DarkMagicianGirl.jpg
>>
>>7051508
>Anon stops shaking so much and relaxes with a sigh feeling her fingers through his hair. He looks up a bit. He licks his lips. He looks up into Lindsay's eyes.
Please, Lindsay.
>He kisses her thigh.
M-may I?
>He kisses her other thigh.
I'll do anything.
>He licks his lips again.
>>
>>7051485
>He let's out a sharp gasp as she holds tightly onto his crotch, making him groan in pain as his legs squirm.
I.... W-what?
>He wasn't sure what to say, he wasn't expecting this at all. However, it sounded say better than anything he thought was going to happen to him, so he agreed, nodding his head quickly.
Alright alright fine! Just be careful with the goods, please!
>>
File: Cynthia (7).jpg (439KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (7).jpg
439KB, 919x1300px
>>7051466
Hmmhm~!
Yes... come on, follow me!
>She quickly takes the boy's hand in her own, gently tugging him inside, leading him to her room and sitting down on the soft bed, loosening her shirt a bit
Come here~
>>7051525
>Hearing the smaller Anon, she turns around, looking him straight in the eye with a solemn stare, inspecting him a bit and rubbing her chin. A bit of a cruel treatment - all she was trying to do was scare the poor, curious Anon
>Finally, she couldn't keep up the act any more, and placed her hands on his back, pulling him into her body, resting his face in her chest
Lewd acts, hmm~?
What EXACTLY did you have in mind?
>>
>>7051561
(im home and ready if you want to do that futa vivan thing spider )
(il do those requests for you too :P)
>>
File: Vivian (2).png (233KB, 719x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (2).png
233KB, 719x1083px
>>7051456
Hmmhmm!
Somebody called for a little lewd ghost?
>>
>>7051514
>A harsh grunt escaped him as she squeezed his balls, though the discomfort was quickly replaced by pleasure as D.Va crawled atop him.
He could hardly believe it, breathing heavily at the mere sight of her tight body, let alone how warm she was. And now she wanted him to get her naked? He was nervous but swallowed his pride and nodded, unzipping her bodysuit and slowly revealing her wonderful and perfectly proportioned body.
D.Va...
>That was all the man could say, his idol on top of him, naked, ready to do whatever she pleases with him.
>>
>>7051561
>>7051525
(Ack, that was meant for >>7051410! Sorry!)
>>
>>7051590
m-mabye... this isnt a dream is it...
>the annon is sitting up in his bed looking at the purple ghost with a dick...
>>
>>7051591
// Ah shit I messed up the greentext. Oh well
>>
>>7051547
Of course you may~
>She smiles down at him and moves her hand down to the back of his head, slowly guiding him forward, until his nose is tickled by her thick, pleasantly fluffy carpet
>>
>>7051561
Woah! Trainer Cynthia!
>The young man says as the tall and curvy champion took him by the hand and pulled him along. He follows her in silent curiosity until they find themselves in her bedroom, standing at attention as he admires her lush room.
Ok Cynthia where is it? I can't wait to see what it....
>He ponders aloud to her only to start blushing at seeing her undo her tight top, those large breasts slowly being revealed to his eyes. His face gets a bit red as he comes right to her on the bed, sitting next to her as his eyes keep bouncing from her face to her chest.
D...Did you leave it in your shirt, Champion Cynthia?
>>
>>7051548
Good. Not that it mattered whether or not you agreed.
>Go Go winks down at him, taking one of his hands.
Why don't you get a good feel, wannabe-thief?
>The girl begins blowing a bubble as she pulls his hand to her round, thick rear.
>>
>>7051626
(Run out of pictures already?)
>Part of Anon wants to dive in, but he loves feeling her hand guiding him. Hr rubs his nose around, enjoying the feeling of her hairs tickling his face. He sinks a bit lower in his kneeling to get the perfect angle, giving her long slow licks, following as her hand gently tilts his head exactly as she wants it.
>>
File: para13.jpg (630KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
para13.jpg
630KB, 750x1000px
>>7051492
Hmm, a common request but happy to oblige you civilian. It seems quite a few young boys are pretty eager to find their way between the princess' legs
>Parasoul soon finds a comfortable couch in the area to recline upon. She guides the nervous young man by the hand and seats herself, pushing him down on his knees to the floor.
Just do the best job you can soldier, mind getting my underwear for me then? It'd be very kind.
>She spreads her legs before his kneeling face, awaiting him to act.
>>7051497
>Parasoul was annoyed for several reasons, an unhappy and stern look on her face. Once for disobedience, the other for insulting Adam, and the other for insinuating that the Golden Girls was anything but a timeless classic she totally doesn't watch in secret too.
....Try me.
>>7051525
(We all make mistakes anon)
>Parasoul could sense his nerves right away, like so many young boys and egrets before him. Her face smirks a bit as she chuckles at his response. She puts a hand to his chest and pushes him back, forcing him to walk with her.
I know that silly little boy,
>She teases him until they hit the foot of a bed, pushing him strongly until he falls back first onto it. She gets on the bed herself, crawling up to meet him.
I wished to know what, fortune favors the bold anon~
>>
>>7051664
Y-yes Go go...
>He reluctantly begins to grope one of her cheeks, noting how soft it felt. Something in his pants was already beginning to grow, although he still wasn't enjoying himself too much because of the tight grip still on his cock, still struggling from the pain.
>>
File: tumblr_mbqpzezlex1qkukto.gif (873KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbqpzezlex1qkukto.gif
873KB, 500x250px
>>7051695
(Whups, my bad!~)
>She gives a low, soft groan as he softly slurps her, his warm tongue exploring her outer lips and coaxing her clit from its hood, now using both hands to guide his face
Good boy....now...tell Miss Lindsay what a big fan you are~
>>
File: 1919715 - D.Va Overlook emmaai.jpg (101KB, 955x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1919715 - D.Va Overlook emmaai.jpg
101KB, 955x1351px
>>7051591
>His whisper of her name was barely audible but Hana relished it, basking in the warmth of triumph and of the domination of yet another person. She almost wanted to ask if it was easy mode.
Don't get too excited, Anon. You haven't earned the right to fuck this yet.
>She yanks his hand to her heated, still-clothed crotch for mere moments. Then, Hana allows the suit to fall, stripping deftly out of the formfitting plugsuit.
I hope that's okay.
>She pouts condescendingly, reaching down to smear some of the nectar leaking from her cute little cunt across the puffy pucker of her ass.
>>
jeasus christtt spider is it this hard for you to write these? its like i get light headed almost every time i try and type
>>
File: Cynthia (2).jpg (83KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (2).jpg
83KB, 600x900px
>>7051597
(No problem!)
>>7051656
Hmhm~!
You could say that...
>She places a soft hand on the boy's tense shoulders, slightly rubbing to try and relax him
You can look at them if you want... I always catch you staring at them when we're battling!
>Her teases were amplified as she took a hand to her chest, lightly squeezing at her breasts in front of him
>>
File: Umbrella-poke.jpg (30KB, 799x439px) Image search: [Google]
Umbrella-poke.jpg
30KB, 799x439px
>>7051719
...you are a MEAN sister, and you nerds deserve each other.
>Reaching up, Umbrella gives her sister's big chest a flick.
Fine.

(By the way if you don't do f/f just tell me, I'll bugger off hehe)
>>
>>7051737
>Go Go pulls her gloved hand from his crotch when she feels him stir, popping her gum.
Jeez, already?
>The girl taunts, sliding down her athletic shorts. The only thing between his hands and her bare cheeks was a thin pair of leggings, stretched to the point of translucency across her meaty asscheeks. Her butt was obscenely plump, but toned-round from biking and her superhero duties. Each cheek was more than a handful.
>>
>>7051749
>Anon shudders with pleasure at being told to call her that.
Ooooooh. ...Miss Lindsay....
>Anon says in between licking her lips.
I'm your biggest fan. I love your videos. I love seeing your face and hearing your voice.
>Anon moans with ecstasy every time she interrupts his praise to press his face into her.
I get so excited every time you post a new video. I love your sketches most of all, but everything you do is wonderful.
>Anon seals his lips around her clit and sucks on it.
>>
>>7051617
'Fraid not!
I'm as real as they come, Anon!
>The little ghosts leans back a bit, her smooth tail balancing her on the ground as she relaxed, glancing over at the Anon's vacant expression and giggling
So... what do you think~?
Do I look the part?
>>
>>7051719
Ma'am yes ma'am!
>He does exactly what she asks of him, reaching up Parasoul's skirt as he slowly strips her purple panties down her smooth, slender legs. He gets an amazing shot of her beautifully tripped pussy, licking his lips as an erection quickly begins to form in his pants. He gently begins to play with her clot with his thumb at first, before finally letting his tongue prod her entrance and slide inside her wet folds.
>>
File: 20170104_211738.jpg (42KB, 226x287px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_211738.jpg
42KB, 226x287px
>fall asleep at midnight
>wake up at 3 AM (now)
So this is my power...
>>
>>7051837
wow... y-you look amazing!
>the annon leans back in bed taking in the site of the cute ghost in front of him.. noting her huge pair of balls hanging below her waist
in more ways then one it seems....
>>
>>7051754
>Just feeling her wet, warm pussy through the plug suit again made him swoon even more, his whole body enveloped in warmth as she lay on top of him. The moment she dropped the remaining clothes to reveal her bare, dripping entrance, he could barely control himself anymore. His finger rubbed against her cunt, feeling her juices flow between his digits.
O-Of course it's fine. Just the fact that I'm able to be here with you has made my year...You're so amazing.
>>
File: FullSizeRender 3.jpg (88KB, 734x800px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
88KB, 734x800px
>>7051828
>Her smile grows and she exposes her pearly whites to you, gripping your hair a bit tighter as she presses your face against her hairy mound, rubbing your cheek against it
Mmm....such a sweetheart...I can only assumed you're Subscribed to me right? And that you follow me on all my social media, and you know all about my Patreon, right?~
>She starts to very subtly grind her hips forwards, her slit dribbling clear, strong-scented juice down her chubby thighs, smushing your face against her natural snatch
>>
>>7051814
>He let a sigh of relief escape his lips as she freed him of her tight grip, feeling away better as he continued to play with her cheeks.
Fuck... They feel great...
>He says out loud without even noticing, now using both of his hands to grope her ass. His erection was now at full-mast.
>>
>>7051856
Sounds like you got a bit of bad luck there.
>>
>>7051857
>She blushes a bit, floating gently over to him and running her soft, gloved hand up his chest, resting at his chin
Well aren't you sweet~
>Her other hand began to trail down her own body, feeling out her curves and teasing the Anon in front of her
You know, I could use a hand here~
This body isn't going to stroke itself!
>>
>>7051800
Wha...!?
>The anon flusters before her as she spills the beans, his constant glances and looks to her huge bosom were far too noticeable it seemed.
C...Cythia. So these are my prize?
>The trainer questions her as his eagerness grows, watching her hands squeeze and mold the soft flesh. He leans his face closer to her barely clothed breasts, his gaze focused singularly on them as he licked his lips at her offers. His emotions swell and his desires begin to become obvious with his mouth so close to her chest.
W....what else will you let me do to them Cynthia?~
>>
>>7051719
>He walks in what could be best described as an awkward looking march. He's too far ahead for him to get a look at how her ample hips sway as she walks, something he regrets. Nevertheless, he obediently follows her up to the bed. He breaks his stiff posture as soon as he's pushed, flopping onto the bed.
"What"? What do I want to do with you..
>He looks uncertain. He doesn't want to say anything too vanilla, in case he bored his princess. And he doesn't want to say anything too wild, in case his wonderful princess sees him as a pervert. And when she draws closer and closer he seems to sink deeper and deeper into the covers
I-I don't know! We could.. We could..
..Your thighs! I always wanted to have sex with your soft, exposed thighs!
>>
>>7051917
i-i w-wow
>almost like his brain went on autopilot the anon reached around and grabbed the ghosts ass and gave it a squeeze
wow... your ass feels amazing!
>>
Where are the Dorafs from Granblue Fantasy? I need my shortstack cowsl
>>
File: Ouma 214.jpg (441KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma 214.jpg
441KB, 900x1200px
>>7051901
My body is used to falling asleep at 6:30 and waking up at 1 PM.
I'm actually really fucking tired, so I'm just gonna skip the Norwegian lessons I had planned to do on Duolingo tonight and head straight back to sleep.
>>
>>7051888
>Anon loves her using his face like this. He's having he time of his life.
Of course Lindsay. I'm subscribed on everything. I can't wait to see your posts. I was one of the first to sign up for your Patreon.
>Anon laps us her juices as fast as he can. loving being pressed into her. No where he'd rather be.
>>
>>7051939
jeasus
>>
>>7051940
Yuruposter, Kawai, and Iowa were all about GBF.
Two stopped caring about the threads and Iowa is burnt out.
>>
>>7051972
FUCK
>>
>>7051944
I know that feeling, my body's stuck in a similar schedule. What time do you plan on waking up today/tomorrow?
>>
File: Cynthia (2).jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (2).jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>7051922
>She giggled a bit, placing her hand on his head and gently pushing him closer to her full chest, the warm air coming off of her hitting his face in small waves
Whatever you'd like~!
After all, you did so well in that battle - you deserve a nice prize!
>>
>>7051875
I know.
>Hana giggles. Nothing wrong with a cute girl having a bit of pride, right? Surprise crosses her face as his fingers rub at her puffy lips, juices sluicing down his fingers while she lets out a sharp gasp.
Fuck! I mean... Cut that out. I didn't say you could touch.
>Hana responds quickly, and grinds herself against his shaft to get his hand away. The head of his cock prods at her puffy little asshole, the entrance twitching against his heated tip.
>>
File: IMG_9751.jpg (38KB, 294x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9751.jpg
38KB, 294x371px
>>7051956
So glad to hear it~
>She bucks her hips a little bit harder into him, going up onto her tiptoes so she can make her pussy lips kiss his, urging him to slip his tongue inbetween her lips and fully explore, now gritting her teeth in wonderful anticipation
>>
File: baae8a80f84727aeb9bb3b1ec08d53cf.png (468KB, 1280x1141px) Image search: [Google]
baae8a80f84727aeb9bb3b1ec08d53cf.png
468KB, 1280x1141px
>>7051939
Mmmm~
Just like that...
>She began to float down to his chest, resting there as his hands worked at her ass - giving it a nice little massage as her cock began to grow, straining a bit against his stomach
>>
File: Ouma and Rantarou 36.jpg (135KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma and Rantarou 36.jpg
135KB, 540x523px
>>7051990
If I know my body clock (My body and I have a close yet bitter relationship. We understand that each of us hates the other.) then I'll probably wake up at 9am or 10. Or, to compensate for my recent bout of sleep deprivation for various reasons (ERP, Risk, shitposting) I might speep until 5pm, like I also did that one time.
>>
>>7051972
I still love how /vg/'s GBF Gen was triggered by Kawai. I miss that scamp.
>>
>>7051894
>She watches as his cock stiffens in his pants. Then, and only when his bulge is its hardest, does Go Go undo his fly and allow his erection to spring free. Taking a moment to examine it, the girl stays silent for a long moment.
Now.
>Go Go murmurs simply, pushing his shoulders once more to get him flat on the floor.
Do what I want you to do.
>>
>>7052028
>as he groped her pump ass he noticed her cock growing large knowing he was doing somthing right.
you know part of me wants to be under that ass and nice plump pair of balls of yours
>he gives her ass a nice light smack
>>
>>7051837
>>7052028
on a scale from one to ten how gay is it to want to lick those nuts until she cums?
>>
>>7052026
>Anon nods his head up and down, encouraging her to fuck his face like this. He slides his tongue in and darts it in and out with increasing speed. He wraps his hands around her and grabs her ass, eagerly pressing her into his face.
>>
>>7052073
the scale is 'dmg's awful taste that scored him paul' tier
>>
>>7051996
W..whatever I want~?
>He shyly parrots back her words, almost in disbelief that the buxom blonde champion was offering herself so willingly to a nobody like him. He feels her hand take his head as she gently pushes him into her large breasts, feeling the warmth of her breath and body. Sensing that it was obvious to her too, he leans in with her hand, closing his eyes and opening his mouth wide as he drew closer. His mouth soon fills up with her supple breast, he relaxes his body and rests his head on her lap, latched to her tit as he begins to suckle away.
L...like this Cynthia~?
>>
File: ERPadvice.jpg (55KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
ERPadvice.jpg
55KB, 500x379px
Reminder.
>>
>>7052044
When did that happen? I want to read up on it in Fireden.
>>
>>7051997
>A small grin crossed his face at her reaction to his lewd rubbing. This grin was quickly replaced by a look of ecstasy as the girl revealed her lovely, tight ass. And it was all his at the moment, deep breaths of anticipation escaping him.
C-Can I really...?
>Those were the only words he could say before shamelessly grinding against the tight little entrance of her ass. He gulped and slipped his penis inside, the girl's tightness causing yet another moan to escape him.
Haaa..D.Va..~
>>
>>7052094
Well I sure hope dmg tells me to not lick her feet
>>
>>7051996
jeasus i know why you like cynthia so much spider
its so fucking hot

cynthias freind here is teasing you to come fuck her hard in the ass while she works on her wet drippy pussy
>>
>>7052053
Oh~? Is that so?
>She leaned back a bit, her ass resting in his hands as her cock sprung out from under her, rock hard and sticking high in the air above his stomach
Something like that?
>>7052073
Hmmm... good question!
>She spread her purple legs, exposing those full balls for the Anon, giggling at his expression before gesturing him over
Why don't you try it and find out~?
>>
>>7052119
>jeasus
>>
File: para36.png (181KB, 509x800px) Image search: [Google]
para36.png
181KB, 509x800px
>>7051802
(Oh, you wanted some sistercest? I'm down then, go ahead and be the aggressor if you please)
Umbrella!
>A nerve strikes in her as her sister pokes away at her soft breasts again. Holding her chest where she prodded and looking down upset.
I told you not to do things like that! You know your sister is very sensitive and that is the kind of thing that you aren't suited for in this place! Stop that kind of behavior this instant young lady!
>>7051838
Oh, you pulled it off with your hands. As to be expected.
>She reacts with a dull and orderly tone as anon pulls her canonically correct underwear off her waist, her womanhood on display for him to feast.
Don't you waste time soldier, I'm here for results, not child's play.
>She urges him to go deeper with his light teasing, slowly moving her long, luscious legs to rest upon his shoulders. She crosses them together gently as to keep him in place to eat her out, waiting for him to get serious.
>>7051934
Hm, hm~
>Parasoul chuckles again, knowing she had that effect on eager young men in her kingdom. She was always happy to serve them though, her hands snaking down his chest to his pants.
Let's not waste any time then soldier~
>She pulls his pants to his ankles his cock already risen and eager. She gently positions those luxurious thighs between his cock and slowly closes them together, trying to make his cock as snug as possible between them.
Like this my subject?
>>
>>7052099
I don't remember. They just were triggered by him playing Vira as taking dicks instead of being a boring lesbian.
>>
File: Cynthia (16).png (613KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (16).png
613KB, 1000x1200px
>>7052088
Mnnf~
>Her hands on his head begin to rub his hair slowly, her thumb grazing over each strand of it as he started to suck - his warm mouth taking in her sensitive nipples and sucking so gently
Just... like that...
>>
File: carbon fiber.jpg (801KB, 1059x1500px) Image search: [Google]
carbon fiber.jpg
801KB, 1059x1500px
>>7052112
Like I, ah, said, silly pervert.
>Hana sighs contentedly as his head begins to push past her tight entrance, aided in part by her natural lubricant.
You haven't earned my pussy yet.
>Slowly but surely, the girl eases his length further and further into her ass, biting her lower lip all the while. Her fingers twitch at his shoulders for a handhold, soft little sighs filling the room every few moments.
>>
>>7052135
i m-mean.. I wouldnt mind if you sat on my face
>the anon said as he eyed those big round balls and big juicy ghost ass..
i bet it smells good down there....
>the anon is almost hypotized by the ghosts ass
>>
>>7052051
>He lets out slow and heavy breaths as she frees his pulsating cock. He looks up at her, gulps, and nods.
Yes... Go go...
>He tears away at her pants, hoping that this is what she wants as he then begins to prod at her back door with his member. He slowly slides himself into her ass, letting out a hot moan as her walls constrict his hard mast, arching his back slightly.
Oh fuck...
>>
>>7052135
Wait can people even orgasm just from ball play?
>This is probably the weirdest thing he's ever done but he still can't quite tear his eyes off of them. He brings himself just a little lower, what do ghost testicles even feel like? Might as well find out, and its not like touching is to gay.
>He reaches out and cups them in his hand, slowly moving his fingers around and circling them in his palms.
>>
A tiny person runs into your room and sits on you. What do you do?
>>
>>7052075
That's the spirit!
>She encourages him as he sinks his fingers deep into her pudgy white ass, holding his head with both hands and riding his sweet face, smushing her slippery, moist lips against him with increasing force and ferocity, the lower portion of her chocolate brown bush growing damp with spit and juice
I should make you double your monthly Patreon donation for giving you this honor, you know that?~
>>
>>7052172
Yes Cynnthia...
>The young trainer coos out to her from her soft thighs, submissive to her wiles as she kept him nursing to her breast. Ruffling his hair with her hands in that playful motion encouraged him, smiling warmly as he kept suckling away at the soft flesh in his mouth. His tongue swirls around her nipple as it stiffened itself and readied to nurse him.
I..it feels so amazing Cynthia. W.will I taste it soon?
>He looks up to her from her chest with eager eyes, his cock noticeably beginning to tent and grow stiffer in his pants as well from the act.
>>
>>7052145
> He looks up to her as if to say "I'll try my best!" as he reaches his tongue farther down her warm wet walls, making sure to every inch of her most sensitive areas. He happily drinks up her delicious juices, her strong legs wrapped around him being surprisingly comforting.
>>
File: Vivian (3).png (13KB, 410x460px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (3).png
13KB, 410x460px
>>7052186
>She flashes him a smile before floating a bit higher as her cock hangs above his face
Is THAT what you want?
Feeling this plump ass just take your face in?
>She taps his face a little bit before grabbing it and shoving it down, enveloping his face in her smooth ass
>>7052202
I'm not sure, but it'd be fun to try!
>She begins to moan softly as her balls are cupped, filling up his palms as they're given a light massage, blushing as her sensitive nuts are played with
E-Especially if you keep THAT up~!
>>
>>7052261
How tiny? Like a short 4 foot person or like a pixie?
>>
File: Ouma and Kiibo 14.jpg (181KB, 1074x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma and Kiibo 14.jpg
181KB, 1074x1200px
>>7052261
Throw it against the wall, wake the biggest book I can find (probably my copy of The Tin Drum) and cave its skull in with it.
That's probably not the answer you wanted but it is how I would respond to the situation.
Maybe I'd stop before smashing that mf tin drum button and donate it to a college for dissection instead.
>>
>>7052261
>Asks if they need help.
Do you need help?
>>
>>7052169
To be fair, in his off time he played a boring harem protagonist. Still, I miss that motherfucker.
>>
>>7052174
Nnn..I'm your pervert..
>The man sighed softly, biting his lip, trying to contain and stifle his moaning of pure bliss. Unfortunately, as his length was eased in deeper inside the girl's tight and hot walls, he was unable to do so. Those hands of hers used his shoulders as a rest, and his hands crept around to her hips, not caring if it was off-limits at this point. Their bodies grinded against each other's, the man's hips starting to pump inside of her, his breaths filling the room as well as the fleshy sounds of their union.
>>
>>7052262
>Anon mumbles and nods his head enthusiastically. Anything for Lindsay. He doesn't want to stop pleasing her to speak until she's cum. He just nods and mumbles his agreement to support her art even more.
>>
>>7052145
>He lets out a sweet, gentle moan as her soft, pliant thighs clamp down on his throbbing length. She hasn't even begun to move yet, but he's already squirming and shaking underneath her.
A-amazing.. They're just as soft as I dreamed of!
>His lips have loosened quite a bit now. It's hard for him to thrust while trapped underneath his princess but he still subtly rocks his hips to try and indicate what he wants
>>
File: 1483143303644.jpg (99KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483143303644.jpg
99KB, 750x1000px
>>7052299
*take, not wake
>>
>>7052261
I suck their cock.
>>
>>7052282
Mhhhh! ahhh!
>the anon moans as she puts her ass down on his face
s-so.. gooood
>the anon feels the heat of her ass and balls all over his face and takes in there smell. his cock twitching and driping with pre like a waterfall
>>
LURKERS COME OUT
>>
File: d135563e42555934163e1e285822ad45.png (714KB, 1077x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d135563e42555934163e1e285822ad45.png
714KB, 1077x1000px
>>7052094
DON'T post goths.
>>
>>7052330
ok
>>
>>7052261
Fuck it like what any sensible person would do.
>>
>>7052169
I found it
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146201558/#146223768
>>
>>7052337
That pic is too cute!
>>
>>7052282
>okay so if he was just getting off on the cute girl it was probably only like 2/5ths gay. That made sense, on to the task at hand.
>He sinks even lower, hands now pressing and pulling a little harder than he was before but stopping if he saw her wince. He stops completely after a minute or so, simply letting them rest in his hands. With a final gulp to help with the hesitation he gingerly brings his lips to the middle with a light peck.
>>
>>7052337
>goths
I thought people said DMG had BAD tastes
>>
File: _0a1479443488641.png (565KB, 1181x1113px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1479443488641.png
565KB, 1181x1113px
>>7052261
Punt the lil shit across the room.
>>
File: Cynthia (3).png (470KB, 1000x702px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (3).png
470KB, 1000x702px
>>7052265
>Her hand begins to massage and squeeze the breast in his mouth, while her other lifts him up a bit, resting him on her lap while her fingers slide into his tight pants, starting to lightly stroke and play with his cock, tugging even harder as she moans, feeling a bit of milk escape her breasts
>>
File: para51.png (406KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
para51.png
406KB, 848x942px
>>7052267
Ahn~..T..That's more like it!
>Parasoul moans out a bit as she can feel her subject get to work between her legs. His tongue unskilled but willing as it snaked it's way inside of her, her breathing picks up as he tastes her juices.
K..Keep going soldier! Don't hold anything back!
>She moans out for more as she tightens those strong legs around his head. Those toned thighs cradling his head in place as he gets a taste of royalty.
>>7052320
MmHm~ They're powerful too, see.
>Seeing him enjoy her plush thighs so far she decides to give him a taste of those powerful kicks in action. She locks her feet together and clenches her legs as tight as she could, squeezing that hard cock between her powerful, long thighs. She keeps a coy smile on her face as she watches him react to her intensity, slowly rubbing her legs together as his cock was trapped in her leg muscles.
That dream coming true yet?
>>
>>7052145
I'm plenty suited for anything, I've got my rubber boots on!
>Another flick, this time to one of her plump ass cheeks.
What do you mean, you're sensitive? Does this get your jollies off or something?
>More poking and prodding, flicking and pinching, Umbrella's nimble little hands hit any soft spot her sister has.
>>
File: 20baabcdd28a6d6fadd35521fe2af5f8.jpg (105KB, 900x1393px) Image search: [Google]
20baabcdd28a6d6fadd35521fe2af5f8.jpg
105KB, 900x1393px
>>7052337
>>
File: IMG_9750.png (894KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9750.png
894KB, 681x1024px
>>7052314
>She grits her teeth and goes on her tippiest-toes, now standing above him and smushing her puss against his face from above, riding his tongue like a dildo as she pushes herself closer to orgasm, dominating him and coating his face in a thin layer of her sweet cunt juices
Wanna put a finger in my ass for me, sweet stuff? That'll really push me over the edge~
>>
File: My....Apprentice.png (237KB, 617x489px) Image search: [Google]
My....Apprentice.png
237KB, 617x489px
>>7052261
Yeeeeeesssss
>>
>>7052337
>>
>>7052416
Hey dont you have two tiny people who hang around all the time anyway?
>>
>>7052370
YOU'RE too cute.

>>7052383
I DO have bad tastes. Ask me anything else.

>>7052401
This is acceptable

>>7052418
You know, with her face covered in make up she doesn't look THAT bad.
>>
>>7052191
>Go Go gasps as he abruptly yanks her pants down her hips, her impressive, naked ass finally free. The athlete apparently didn't wear underwear... Or maybe she was expecting him? It was left an enigma as he began to ease his rod between her pale cheeks and against her tight asshole.
What are you- ah!
>Her reaction made it apparent she wasn't expecting the Anon beneath her to take charge and push into her rectum. Shakily, Go Go blows another gum bubble whilst easing her wide hips down to meet his.
I wasn't going to actually... Oh, whatever.
>A blissful, pleased sigh leaves her lips after her bubble pops. Her anal walls seemed to almost be drawing him deeper rather than rejecting the intrusion, tight like a clamp around every inch of his shaft.
>>
File: Yxh9RNy.jpg (688KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yxh9RNy.jpg
688KB, 1600x1024px
>>7052330
I lurk here way more then I probably should.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 236x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 236x625px
>>7052261
MANLET?
>>
>>7052406
>Anon doesn't need to be told twice. He slides two fingers between his mouth and her cunt, getting them slippery. He pulls her as cheek with the other hand, spreading her open, and presses slowly on her anus with one wet finger til it slides it. He slowly pulls it out and pushes it back it, joining the rhythm with his mouth to send her over the edge.
>>
>>7052442
What are the names of all your avas?
>>
>>7052442
>tfw dont recognize any of those characters
>>
>>7052326
>She reaches a hand behind her and starts to run one gloved finger up his twitching shaft, lapping up his thick, sweet precum before bringing her finger to her mouth, licking every drop off before using that hand to pump away at his cock, riding his face beneath her
>>7052382
A-AH~!
>His soft lips on her sack made her jump, the light sensation making her hips jerk forward - grinding it against his mouth as her body warmed up
Oh... sorry~...
Please... do that some more!
>>
>>7052386
Mmm...
>Her lover reacts as the work of his thirsty mouth and tongue is rewarded, watching Cynthia take her breast and squeeze it down. A light trickle of her sweet milk fills his mouth, licking up the nourishment and swallowing it down. He takes that as his cue to pick up the pace, licking her nipple and sucking down much stronger as her flow picked up, sipping down more of her nourishment.
Y...Yes. Yes please Cynthia take it! Take me!~
>He moans out at just the slightest touch of her fingers to his cock as he nursed. Without hesitation he takes his trousers and pulls them clean off, exposing his bare erection to the busty blonde as she tended to his desires.
>>
File: 1467120478279.jpg (334KB, 1600x864px) Image search: [Google]
1467120478279.jpg
334KB, 1600x864px
>>7052434
2 little kids and one big one
>>
File: 1.webm (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
399KB, 1280x720px
>>7052438
(The booty is pretty undeniable~)
>>
>>7052549
Not them, but to me looks like:
Saori from GuP
Fuu from Shimoneta
The female MC from GBF
Siggy from queen's blade
No idea on the last
>>
>>7052550
That's uhhh Sasuke, Tomoko, Ira-chan, Sezuni, and uh fuckin Ryouske idk
>>
>>7052561
>without saying a word the anon starts licking her balls while she rides his face, bringing his hands up and squeezing her ass at the same time
>>
>>7052389
>He continues, still invading her wet hole with his wet muscle, trying his damnedest to please Parasoul as he uses one of his free hands to place with her sensitive clit, pinching it and rubbing it. The erection in his pants was staining it, pre-cum dripping from his tip.
>>
>>7052592
> tfw it's not Djeeta
>>
File: IMG_9749.png (860KB, 1012x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9749.png
860KB, 1012x664px
>>7052546
Oooooooh yes!~
>She looks up to the sky and groans out loud, removing her hands from your head and moving them to her own, intertwining her fingers through her hair and clutching tightly as she thrusts forward and force-feeds you her carpeted cunt, her asshole twitching and sucking your fingers deeper inside as the muscles of both her tunnels convulse and twitch in orgasmic bliss
>>
>>7052442
Same.
Looking forrward to your characters though.
>>
File: Ouma 97.gif (817KB, 500x100px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma 97.gif
817KB, 500x100px
>>7052540
>A very small dangan walks up to you, carrying a pistol of German origin and escorted by two men armed to the teeth. He had heard you shouting manlet, and now wanted you to suffer for it. Ouma smiles innocently as he talks.
Did you just say something about short people?
>>
>>7052549
I just threw this card together. Haven't gotten a chance to really play yet.
Left to right: Saori, Symmone, Malinda, Sigui, Presa.

>>7052550
That was the plan.

>>7052592
You got some of them!
>>
File: bored junebug2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bored junebug2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>7052311
>Succinctly, D.Va nods her head.
I know.
>She pants. Her brow twitches as his hands wander, but Hana decides to cut him some slack, lost in her own pleasure.
And don't you forget it.
>Fleshy smacks punctuate her moans as her ass hits his upper thighs with each thrust. Her arousal drips uncontrolled from her twitching cunny, but Hana does nothing to pleasure her pussy, rather focusing on the delicious stretch of her asshole. The gamer pushes her modest C-cups in the Anon's face, pink nipples stiff and wanting.
>>
File: Cynthia (16).jpg (367KB, 726x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (16).jpg
367KB, 726x900px
>>7052569
Ahh... good boy~...
>Her grip on his cock tightens a bit, pumping away at his sensitive cock as her breasts leak out more and more of her sweet drink for the Anon, filling his mouth up with it as he eagerly sucks more and more
>>
>>7052644
>Anon keeps going as she cums, then slows down, withdrawing his finger and kissing her softly between her legs as she enjoys her afterglow.
>>
>>7052580
Don't tempt me woman. I hate her so much but that only fuels the hate fucking.
>>
>>7052441
S-shit, sorry! I didn't know...
>He says, feeling like he fucked up even more, although he was relieved to see that she didn't mind it too much. He slowly starts to thrust inside of her ass, impressed by just how tight it felt around his cock, as if it was made for this.
Ah... Fuck Go Go... Your ass feels incredible...
>>
>>7052561
>The dick in his face really wasn't as upsetting as he thought it was going to be. He was half tempted to just grab her by the hips and jam it in as far as it would go if only to hear her moan and watch her face when she came, but he still was dedicated to this experiment.
>Last bits of hesitation gone he began full on making out with her ballsack. He moved his head around to lay thick smooches on wherever he could. After every few of those he would open his mouth slightly and swirl his tongue around the surface and suck on it lightly as he brought it back in.
Tell me if you're gonna blow okay?
(sorry for the late reply, internet being a shit
>>
File: !!Ribeyes2.png (64KB, 342x123px) Image search: [Google]
!!Ribeyes2.png
64KB, 342x123px
>>7052330
>>
>>7052438
I'm glad you approve
>>
>>7052738
Cute!
>>
File: 4.webm (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4.webm
255KB, 1280x720px
>>7052714
(Aww, you don't like Suzy? Why?)
>>
>>7052330
Fine, traps aren't gay.
>>
>>7052389
>A jolt of both pleasure and pain shoots through his cock as her powerful thighs are brought together. It also quickly brings an end to his thrusts. His voice is strained and his face is twisted
F-feels.. I-it feels..
>Her legs heat up as she flexes her powerful muscles. Right now it's clear just strong his princess is compared him, especially with her cool, somewhat coy smile. It takes a while before she can even squeeze an answer out of him
Good! It feels amazing! I-I'm so happy!
>>
>>7052738
I don't know who this is. Is that some kinda magical girl?
>>
>>7052665
Champion~
>The young trainer chirps out her name, his mind wrapped up in the utter bliss of her buxom blonde body. He nuzzles his face deep into her huge, warm, soft breasts; sucking away at the soft flesh as it bounced to his maw. His wet muscle strokes away at her pink nub, with each lick a large helping of her sweet cream flowing down his mouth. He chugs away at her heaving breast as her hands work on his cock. Her skilled digits bringing him to his full length in a few skilled strokes, fully erect and throbbing at her grasp.
C..Cynthia...So good...M..more please! Give me your other!
>He moans out for more to drink as he wears her first breast dry, staring thirsty at her other as it drips.
>>
>>7052690
>Her bucking gradually slows down, her bush damp with spit and juice, her thighs quivering in pleasure, until she leans back into the wall behind her, huffing and catching her breath
Aah...haah....that was just....perfect~
>She reaches down again to muss up the Anon's hair, then pulls her pants and underwear back up and redoes her belt, fully dressed again in a matter of seconds
>>
File: Vivian (5).png (481KB, 711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (5).png
481KB, 711x1000px
>>7052600
>She jerks him even faster, loving every lick he gives her as her ass tightens and clenches, getting harder and harder as he works, her body shaking in pleasure, moaning into the air as her orgasm builds
>>7052726
Mnnf... AH!
>His warm mouth and soft kisses on her sack were almost too much to handle. The licks and sucks were the final straw - her back began to arch, her hips trembling as the Anon pleased her so perfectly, feeling her balls start to push the cum through her body, inching up her shaft
Anon!
I... I think the experiment's about to be a s-success~!
>>
File: a8a0caf90d4d30008bb9d835be1f1f18.jpg (198KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
a8a0caf90d4d30008bb9d835be1f1f18.jpg
198KB, 1024x1280px
>>7052748
Blah blah ruin game grumps, blah blah got Ego to stop animating, blah blah this that.
>That lipstick
I.. I-I gotta go do a .. thing.
>>
>>7052793
>Her being fully dressed again so fast makes Anon feel so very used, and he fucking loves it.
Thank you so much Lindsay!
>Anon hugs her leg.
>>
File: Rib93.png (441KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rib93.png
441KB, 700x700px
>>7052775
Bitch, I might be. Though I might just be a cocksock.
>>
>>7052803
>he feels her getting close. and decides to lift her up off his face for a second to speak
dont blow in the air! shove it down my throat!
i want to taste that sweet ghost cum!
>he eagerly says to her
>>
File: photo.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>7052840
You're welcome sweetie! Like I said, if you double your Patreon donations, I just might come by here again and give you another present like that~

>>7052836
(How do you feel about Holly and Lindsay?)
>>
File: para35.png (560KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
para35.png
560KB, 723x1023px
>>7052390
Ah~! N..No!
>Parasoul said as her bluff was increasingly obvious, why else was she here after all? She defensively covers her ass and chest before her lecherous little sister.
S...Stop that~ Stop it right now!~
>Parasoul unfortunately moans out as her little sister feels her up, her long legs shaking and weakening as she keeps teasing her sensitive areas
>>7052633
Oh~! Th...that's the mark!
>Parasoul begins to sweat and pant from his work down there, her resolve as battered as her inner walls as his tongue kept working her ragged. Her legs keep tightening around his head, those strong thighs forcing him deeper as she kept him in place. She could feel him reach her innermost areas, the sensitivity forcing her to hold back as best she could.
B...bring it on home soldier, they're so close!
>>7052758
Awww....That makes me so happy to hear~
>She coos out to him, her long red hair flowing over his face as she takes a hand to his cheek.
Now show your princess just how much you love it!
>She smirks to him as she keeps her tight thighs in a vice grip on his cock. Her powerful legs suffocating the aching head as she rubbed her legs and pumped at his cock more intensely, goading him to get to work with his hips.
You better leave a good mark on this target soldier~
>>
File: Cynthia (40).jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (40).jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>7052792
>Before her breast can waste any more milk, she brings him close to it, locking his lips with it as she pumps even faster, desperate to milk the boy as hard as he's milking her
Come on... I want you to cum all over my thighs...
Take a nice, big swallow of my milk and just explode all over me!
>>
>>7052803
>A slightly troubled look passed over his face
Hang on, theres one more thing I want to try before the finisher
>He reached up and formed a ring with his fingers, clamping down as hard as he could around her base. He knew what he wanted to do to finish her but there was one last thing. He stopped kissing and extended his tongue as far as he could, opting to simply swirl and lick as much of it was he could at once. Pretty sure normal humans don't taste that good.
>>
>>7052660
>Taking a faceful of her chest, he decided to motorboat those perfectly sized breasts, even licking her erect pink nipples and sucking her breasts as their session intensified. His breathing escalating as their rough fucking began to intensify, his hips thrusting faster and faster as her tight walls put pressure upon his throbbing dick.
Hnn..D.Va..D.Va..!
>The man moaned aloud, feeling pressure build up already within his shaft as it explored deeper into the wet and hot caverns of D.Va's anus.
>>
>>7052717
>Go Go's hips slam into his with each thrust, the sound of her flesh colliding with his filling the immaculate white walls of the lab. What would Wasabi think if he knew the girl was letting someone fuck her ass in his precious, clean workspace?
>All the better. It was thrilling, and Go Go lived for the rush of adrenaline that blushed her cheeks. Walls clenching around him with every thrust, the athlete begins to speed up her bounces.
Is that all you got? Harder! F-Faster!
>>
>>7052872
Can't say I know Holly. But Lindsay I've been a long time fan of. Hell all of ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.
Little known fact, one of my first avatar fagging was as the Nostalgia Critic.
Yes I AM a huge faggot.
>>
>>7052872
I'm going to increase it from $20 to $100! I can't possibly do enough to thank you for that. It was the best night of my life!
>Anon is rock hard, still kneeling and hugging Lindsay's leg. He's so aroused that she used him to get herself off and hasn't mentioned his orgasm at all.
Is...is there anything else, I can do to make you happy?
>>
File: Vivian (6).png (324KB, 775x917px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (6).png
324KB, 775x917px
>>7052844
>Not giving it a second thought, she grabs onto the back of his head and forces her cock into his mouth - the warm little cum trap making her shoot off as soon as she enters it - filling his entire mouth with her thick seed, a bit seeping into his throat as she shoots rope after rope inside of him
>>7052889
>Her whole body started to shake and struggle as he blocked her orgasm, but then melting down as she felt his tongue cover her sack, a few soft, rapid moans escaping her throat
P-Please... let me cum!
You feel so good! I'll let you lick them as much as you want, just PLEASE, let me finish!
>>
>>7052944
If you played any 3DPD here who would it be?
>>
>>7052877
>He kept at it, absolutely loving her strong legs being wrapped around his head. He went farther than ever before, flicking the tip of his tongue every which way as he savours every drop of her delicious honey, his hand twisted and pulling at her hard nob.
>>
>>7052953
>the feeling of her shoving her cock down his throat and blowing her load also sets the anon off at the same time causing an explosive sticky white chain reaction
AhhAAAhh!! Shit!! im cumming too!
>>
File: 1480138016992.jpg (24KB, 372x248px) Image search: [Google]
1480138016992.jpg
24KB, 372x248px
>>7052842
i want to fuck it
>>
File: f33d89e54cd8feea6f041fe5df1c543e.png (241KB, 501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f33d89e54cd8feea6f041fe5df1c543e.png
241KB, 501x1000px
>>7052969
I was THIS close from doing that. But I have too many avas as it is, and I don't wanna steal Suzy's gimmick.
But my choice would be Bailey Jay
>>
>>7052953
>God her begs were way cutter then they had any right to be, he could honestly get used to this. He lets his hand off of her shaft and instead wraps both arms around her hips. Opening wide as he can he completely engulfs her ballsack in his mouth. His tongue continues running all over it, made all the easier now that its so close. He also makes sure to suck on it off and on in quick pulses.
>>
>>7053006
You have good taste.
10/10 would swallow no homo
>>
>>7052880
W..woah!
>He blurts out as he could feel himself pulled from her plump, soft tit only to be buried right onto her other, fresh twin. He wastes no tim and latches eagerly back onto the big, warm, bouncing breast and sucks as strongly as he could upon it. His tongue wildly teases her stiff nipple as it pours out with more sweet milk, chugging down mouthful after mouthful of her milk.
C...Cynthia..
>He strains out as she pumps harder on his cock, dripping with precum as he tries to hold his load for her. Feeling himself on the edge he promptly obeys her whims and leans over to her thighs.
Y..Yes Champion Cynthia!
>He cries out after drinking his fill, unlatching and bursting with all he had upon her body. His cock erupts with a heavy helping of his own warm juices, coating as much of her thighs as he could in his climax. He gives his all until he tires out, he sits himself up on the bed and collects himself after that intense moment.
Cynthia, that was amazing, thank you
>He kisses the lovely blonde on the cheek, a small thanks for the pleasures she gave him
(Well, that's my last one. Thanks spider, that was a great one, enjoy your night man!)
>>
File: pixiv41400629.png (143KB, 488x740px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv41400629.png
143KB, 488x740px
(Unfortunate news. This is a blog post.

Even more unfortunate news, I won't be around for a few days, so my deepest apologies to the anons who wanted to play.)
>>
>>7052842
This looks like a mascot character. What's she from?
>>
>>7053051
im pretty sure shes from kirby 64
>>
>>7053034
(Who else did you play as?)
>>
File: Rib87.jpg (81KB, 773x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Rib87.jpg
81KB, 773x1034px
>>7052994
Oh my god! Big surprise! Many did already! Though without magic, I'm a bit too big to be a cocksock...
>Yeah, she's pretty human-sized for a fairy.
>( >Captcha: enfants turistica
>>
>>7053034
>hotdogging never
Life is true suffering
>>
File: implying.png (2MB, 1906x1548px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
2MB, 1906x1548px
>>7052944
(Wow, what's super cool to hear actually. I still keep up with Todd, Rap Critic, Lindsay, and Spoony whenever he fucking makes something.)

>>7052948
Hmm...
>She thinks for a moment, hand on her chin, before bluntly stating
Nah. Nothing else. More money is always nice, and I'm a sucker for compliments, but I think I'm pretty well satisfied for the moment~

>>7053006
>gimmick
>suzyreeeee.jpg
>>
File: 1478728481365.jpg (22KB, 718x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478728481365.jpg
22KB, 718x512px
>>7053066
who said you were going to be the cocksock

you do have magic to change your body... right?
>>
>>705287
>He closes his eyes and briefly rrlaxes, finding comfort in the sweet scent of her hair
I will.. Princess..
>Following her lead he tries to thrust again. To his surprise, his length begins to move, slipping in and out of her iron grip. It's tighter than anything else he could subject his cock to. Already she's milked a sizeable amount of precum, which is now flowing down her legs like a stream.
>>
>>7052943
>He desperately tries to keep up with her rough fucking, barely managing to follow her pace as her asshole tries to milk him of everything he has.
Fuck... I can't think I can handle this Go Go....
>He moans, but despite what he says, he risks it all and grabs the bull by the horns. He slaps one of her ass cheeks with his hand without a second thought, letting it jiggle as he did.
>>
File: Vivian (7).png (844KB, 1010x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (7).png
844KB, 1010x1210px
>>7052981
>His hot seed covered her ass as he took all of her cum deep into his throat, her body beginning to relax on him as she came down from her orgasm
Wow!
I'll have to use your face more often~
>>7053017
>His rapid sucking and hands across her hips drove her over the edge - making her shoot all of that built up cum all over his body, a bit reaching the ground behind him as her whole body spasmed in bliss
Hah... hah...
Oh! Sorry about the mess~!
>>
File: 1475859522927.jpg (579KB, 1200x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1475859522927.jpg
579KB, 1200x1616px
>>7052907
>The feeling of his mouth sucking at her pale pink nipples was strange and erotic all at once, and it sent prickles down to her toes.
Sh...Shibal. (Fuck)
>Hana ground out as his voice vibrates against her bosom. Normally, the competitive-to-a-fault gamer would strive to reach her peak only after her partner came himself, but with his cock deep in her spasming ass and her security in her power over him, Hana felt okay in letting her coiling pleasure release regardless. Her pussy walls clamp around nothing just as her ass constricts his girth, sweet, molten juices spurting from her hole as Hana unleashes a stream of loud moans and swears.
That's it!
>>
File: Cynthia (10).jpg (255KB, 1254x822px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (10).jpg
255KB, 1254x822px
>>7053032
(Thanks! You too, hope you had fun!)
>>
>>7053089
>>7052877
>>
>>7053079
>Anon kisses her jeans repeatedly. Oddly aroused by her selfishness.
I'm so glad, Lindsay. You're being happy is the most important thing in the world to me.
>Anon blushes, embarrassed to have to ask his next question so directly.
C-can I cum, Lindsay? It's only fair that I let you make that decision.
>>
>>7053101
>he has trouble swallowing all of it some leaking onto his face after the amazing drink of "ecoplasam" he got from the ghost girl
T-that was so amazing... thank you..
>the man spent passes out in bed from post orgasmic bliss
>>
File: f21f93094977c3ef70bac227c6799927.jpg (705KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
f21f93094977c3ef70bac227c6799927.jpg
705KB, 1000x700px
>>7053025
No I have bad tastes!
BAD TASTES!

>>7053079
I don't watch them daily or anything, and I'm not even subbed to them on YouTube, but I look them up once and awhile to see what they've been doing. I used to LOVE Todd but I never got back to him in like.. 2ish years maybe? I might have to look him up

I don't mean gimmick in a bad way! But. Like, you ARE the only 3D ava if I'm right. Don't wanna steal your thunder.
>>
>>7052877
Yeah you are! You're getting all...moan-y!
>Knowing that she has full control at this point, Umbrella takes the hem of her sister's dress and pulls up, looking over everything underneath in a mixture of smugness and of juvenile arousal.
I am so mature...I can make you feel good, like all the other adults here.
>Nuzzling into Parasoul's crotch, she starts to look a bit frustrated, all but humping against the long leg she's wrapped around.
Lay down.
>>
>>7053120
(Believe me I did, have a good night spider!)
>>
>>7053064
(Not one else really, at least lately. Edea was pretty much the closest I got to an actual sessions in a while. I've pretty much been on a break from the threads before that.)

>>7053076
(I promise you we'll get to it eventually! I plan on writing a specific setting for when I come back, but be sure to let me know who you are when that time comes so I'll know!)
>>
>>7053101
>After waiting for the pulses in her balls to stop completely he pulls away, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.
Don't mention it. Anyone ever tell you you're awful cute when you cum? Because you really are. Kinda makes me want to by some expensive sex toy and just go to town on you.
Hey you got anywhere to be? It's fine if you do, getting kinda late, but if not I wouldn't say no to you returning the favor.
>>
>>7053186
guess ill bookmark both posts I made. Seems kinda weird but apparently thats a thing people do around here.
>>
>>7053101
(thanks for that spider as i already said on discord. was fun as all hell)
>>
>>7053095
>Her thick, strong legs worked hard to increase the tempo of her bounces even more, the sound of the lewd spank to her wobbling ass resonating in her ears and only egging her on.
...I know. Just-ah! Make... Me... Cum!
>Each of her words were emphasized with a hard downwards thrust, flesh smacking against flesh as the Anon bottoms out within her tight, milking asshole each and every time.
>>
File: Vivian (1).png (2MB, 1759x2318px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (1).png
2MB, 1759x2318px
>>7053150
>>7053225
>The girl floated down and gave him a quick kiss, the taste of her still on his lips as she snuggled up next to him, slowly beginning to drift off beside him
>>7053192
>She blushed brightly, closing her legs a bit and digging her chin into her bare chest
Oh, stop it~! You're making me blush!
>Though, that offer DID seem pretty tempting
Come over here~
>>
File: HeadShotLindsayMS.jpg (20KB, 580x250px) Image search: [Google]
HeadShotLindsayMS.jpg
20KB, 580x250px
>>7053162
>I don't watch them daily or anything
Oh don't try and weasel out of it
I know you donate to Todd's patreon in the pathetic hopes of getting to pick a One Hit Wonderland episode

And yeah, I am, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to bring Bailey in, since I'm really only interested in playing the three girls I currently do.

>>7053140
I mean, yeah, I'm not gonna STOP you or anything....but you know, I've got a lot to do...scripts to write...videos to shoot...I'm sure you could take care of it better than I could anyway~
>She explains with a hand wave
Here, gimme your phone, and I'll give you something to remember me by.
>She sticks out her open palm in expectation
>>
>>7053253
>He settled himself into the ground next to her and undid his pants. He didn't really have time to adjust himself so his dick was sticking almost straight out. He let out a sigh as it finally got into the open air
>>
File: para10.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
para10.png
1MB, 800x1280px
>>7052976
S-Soldier! Ah-ah~
>Parasoul tries for a moment to contain herself but his continued assault on her insides prevail. She cocks her head back and moans loudly in pleasure as she climaxes from his tongue's work, her warm juices gushing out from her as his reward. After that brief moment her legs weaken and let him go, spread out once more and letting him pull out free from his duties.
F-fine work soldier, you hit the mark proudly.
>She reaches a hand down to ruffle his hair to show a job well done.
You enjoy yourself young man?
>>7053089
(It happens!)
I won't settle for promises, I want results
>Her face grows more determined as she keeps his cock sandwiched between those long, tender legs. She's done all she could, keeping those strong muscles to his cock as tight she can, stroking the hard length as he edges out more and more precum. She could tell he was close and straining, but she wanted to remind him who was in charge.
Don't be afraid little guy~ I only want you to feel amazing, go on~
>She coos out as she lowers her face to the anon's pursing her lips and kissing him right on his as her legs gave one last tight, powerful squeeze with all her strength.
>>7053165
I..That's none of your busiNess~
>Parasoul can't do much to hide her sensitivity, her miscreant of a sister putting her grabby hands wherever she pleases. As much as she dissaproves her body doesn't do much to fight back, quivering and weakening with each sensual touch.
N-NO! That is not what sisters are FOr~
>She moans out again as her legs give up, falling back on the floor as her sister clutched her leg.
D..don't you dare!
>>
>>7053263
>Anon is even more aroused by the fact that she barely cares. Lindsay is his whole world, and he barely means anything to her.
>Anon hands her his phone.
Thank you Lindsay! I love you so much!
>>
File: b2bfbc01be17e5863da7373db0a7781d.jpg (513KB, 995x1464px) Image search: [Google]
b2bfbc01be17e5863da7373db0a7781d.jpg
513KB, 995x1464px
>>7053213
(Hey, whatever works! I do truly look forward to our session! It sounds like fun, so thanks for hanging in there.)
>>
>>7053102
>Pleasured to hear he was doing a good job, the intensity just kept ramping up. Sweat glazed their bodies and shivers kept creeping up along his spine, making the man arch his back in pure elation and joy as his dream was coming true. Cooing and moaning, sighing and grunting, their voices and the slapping of their flesh permeated throughout the room. The juices of D.Va's ripe fruit came dripping down as his own privates were soon ready to burst and spread his seed all inside her constricting, slimy walls.
Hnn..hnn..
>He couldn't take it anymore, and stopped his sucking upon her breasts, and leaned forward, kissing her lips deeply. His tongue intertwined with hers as soft sighs escaped him, feeling intoxicated with pure pleasure, as if nothing else mattered in the world other than pleasuring the woman.
>>
File: Vivian (4).png (107KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (4).png
107KB, 500x600px
>>7053310
>Seeing his dick spring up, she quickly went to work, running a tongue across his sack, running a few fingers under it and giving it a gentle massage
>Though, she wasn't sure if that was enough to truly please him. She brought her face up a bit, letting her hot breath fall on his wet shaft
What do you think~?
Want my tongue to explore a bit higher?
>>
>>7053236
>He continues to slap Go Go's thick ass, switching checks with each smack, turning them red. He really tries to hold himself back from cumming, tears rolling down his eyes from the pleasure, loud steamy moans escaping his lips with each thrust of his hips. His mind can't handle the pleasure, turning into a blur as he can only think about the amazing pleasure.
Hah, hah.... Go Go, I think I'm going to cum soon!
>>
>>7053263
DON'T JUDGE ME. Todd's just too fun to watch.
... For the record I wouldn't even know what to pick.. Did he do I ran by Flock of Seagulls yet?

I still have the problem of having too may avas. Like, WAY too many. I need to look into cleaning up my card
>>
File: >ywn be this throne.jpg (413KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
>ywn be this throne.jpg
413KB, 1536x2048px
>>7053317
>Without a word, she pats his head, then tugs down her pants again, just enough for a big fluff of pubes to come out of her waistband, then snaps a picture from her perspective, capturing her clevage and proud bush all in the shot
>She then hoists up her jeans again and hands him his phone, giving him another pat on the head
Here you go big guy, enjoy yourself that that one~
>>
File: I have no context for this pic.jpg (81KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
I have no context for this pic.jpg
81KB, 960x717px
>>7053435
I know, I know. Todd is my favorite of all of them. And yeah, he did. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpC1OEzfzb4
>>
>>7053440
Thank you, Lindsay. It's more than I could have hoped for. You're so generous. I can't thank you enough.
>Anon gushes, encouraging the type of behavior she displayed tonight on future visits.

(That was surprisingly hot. I initially posted the hot dog gif as a joke, but you surprised me with how good you were at having a sexy attitude. Did you intend to play her like this from the start, or was that more a response to me?)
>>
>>7053417
>He let out a long low sigh and sank into the ground, shoulders sagging and mouth hanging slightly open. He had thought it kinda weird at first but this did feel kinda nice. The view was even more arousing, with her mouth at his balls his cock was hanging in front of her face and partly obscuring her. He manages a response in between breaths.
Yeah. Yeah higher would be nice
>>
>>7053313
>He forcefully drinks every drop of her sex fluids, drugging him out as he turns into a hot and horny mess. He quickly catches his breath for a moment before looking up at her with half-lidded eyes, not saying a thing as he stands up and begins to pull out his cock without warning, pressing his head against her drenched slit.
I-I need more....
>He says in a raspy voice, before sliding his mast into her without her content, slowly bucking his hips inside of her.
(Captcha: Stop Stop.)
(Even captcha is worried, kek.)
>>
File: Rib90.jpg (225KB, 710x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Rib90.jpg
225KB, 710x1004px
>>7053059
>(This is correct.
>>7053085
I assumed that people would want that. Lemme see here...
>Not magic, but a potion. A swirl of clear and orange liquid, never settling, in a capped glass bottle. She pulls the cork and chugs down the liquid. To be teasing, she pushes the bottle in a little, sucking just so when she takes it out, it makes a satisfying "pop" sound.
Sorry, gonna be a few minutes. Wanna touch anything in the meantime?
>>
>>7053369
>A bead of sweat drips down her temple as he kept thrusting in and out of her hungry little asshole. Hana's nerve endings were on fire with the bombardment of pleasurable sensations the Anon beneath her was bringing, but she kept stubbornly bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. She wouldn't lose, even if she did cum first. High on pleasure and the feeling of a hot, pulsing cock stretching her insides to their limits, Hana lets out a lewd little mewl.
Just, ah! Just do it, dam-
>Her command was truncated by his lips leaving her flushed chest and crashing against hers, his tongue worming its way between her parted lips. She would scold him and deny him orgasm for kissing her without asking, but Hana was too far gone, too lost in the aftershocks of her orgasm to actually do anything about it.
Hmnh!
>>
File: 1481361295805.png (503KB, 704x522px) Image search: [Google]
1481361295805.png
503KB, 704x522px
>>7053586
if you really want me to...
>carefully and softly caresses her wings, wondering if she minded it or not
>>
File: Vivian (11).png (299KB, 875x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (11).png
299KB, 875x1184px
>>7053520
>She smiles a bit, opening her dripping, greedy mouth before taking the entire length of him in, hitting the bottom of his shaft as she gives his balls a light squeeze, feeling them churning and working a nice, hot load for her throat
>>
File: IMG_9755.jpg (35KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9755.jpg
35KB, 358x358px
>>7053513
Don't worry about it, hun, just enjoy~
>She ruffled his hair one more time before walking off, an extra spring in her step and sway in her hips after that delightful orgasm
(I dunno, I didn't exactly have a plan, I just saw that two people responded with things related to her so decided to give it a go! That's how I got started as Suzy honestly. There was like one anon that actually wanted to play versus a bunch of shitposters, but I just played with that one and it was a lot of fun! Also I hope you didn't mind me playing up the bushy pussy thing a lot, I just kinda have that association with her and find it really hot.)
>>
File: 0d2176f8560e1526b1c99345bf48124a.png (792KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0d2176f8560e1526b1c99345bf48124a.png
792KB, 735x1000px
>>7053478
>Haircut in the thumbnail
This gunna be good.

>Those stockings
STOP hitting all of my kinks
>>
>>7053624
what was the purpose of that image?
>>
>>7053313
>His cock won't stop twitching between against her soft smooth skin. He's gone over the edge already, but her crushing grip forces him to hold it in. His mouth hangs open as his now tame mind submits to her thighjob.
Ah.. Ah..
>As his pre runs off her legs and pools on his stomach he's surprised by his princess's kiss. His eyes widen, and his cum violently shoots out of his engorged tip like a geyser. His eyes briefly roll as his whole body thrashes about underneath hers
Mmmph! Mmmhhhhh~!!
>>
>>7053313
>A malicious little grin curls across her lips as she drops to her knees, asserting herself by pushing Parasoul's legs as far up as she can and hooking her fingers around the thin, damp panties beneath.
But you look all excited!
>Yanking the knickers up to Parasoul's knees, Umbrella deftly dives back down, slipping her head under the black dress and nuzzling right down into her sister's mound. Inexperienced as she is, she certainly seems feverish in her licking, happy to be pleasing.
>>
>>7053422
>The spanks stung, and Go Go's ass would absolutely be sore in the morning, but she didn't care. It wasn't anything she'd never experienced, after all. The burn only made the exertion of exercise feel more pleasurable. Her asscheeks jiggle with the force of each spank and of her hips crashing against his, but Go Go does not give in. Apparently she was an exemplar of endurance.
Do it!
>She grunts, his constant spanking making her anal walls contract around his throbbing rod.
>>
File: ssbmdonkeykong6.jpg (39KB, 438x360px) Image search: [Google]
ssbmdonkeykong6.jpg
39KB, 438x360px
>>7053659
idk, just something from my downloads
>>
>>7053624
Captain I do believe that having sexual intercourse with that small creature would be incredibly dangerous and illogical.
>>
>>7053647
(It was all perfect. The physical descriptions were amazing, but the thing that really blew me away was the attitude. I hope to submit to your Lindsay again some time.)
>>
>>7053632
>He tenses back up at the sudden rush of sensations, his hands balling into fists and going white at the knuckles as he bites his lip. A smile briefly flashes across his face and he chuckles, before whispering hopefully quieter than she can hear
Ghost blowjob whoo whoo
>Still didn't feel quit right simply receiving. And she was just way to cute when someone played with her. He lays all the way on his back, motioning her to lay her pelvis above his head
>>
File: 1481362663300.png (466KB, 704x522px) Image search: [Google]
1481362663300.png
466KB, 704x522px
>>7053708
nonsense spock! ive fucked cat wimmin the size of apples, what makes it think that i cant have intercourse with a fairy?
>>
File: jams.jpg (426KB, 974x685px) Image search: [Google]
jams.jpg
426KB, 974x685px
>>7053649
Never!
I had the same reaction with this one cause I love pajams

Also, Lindsay's new channel where she still does videos is really good. I rediscovered it recently. They're less outwardly comedic like her vids as Nostalgia Chick and more serious film theory based, but they're still really good and she's as cute as ever

>>7053721
(Looking forward to it myself! And yeah, I'm a big sucker for detailed physical descriptions of stuff like that. I had no idea if she was gonna get any attention or not, so I'm really glad I got to do a full, fun scene with her!)
>>
>>7053753
(I'm glad you were actually good at playing her and not just "This is Lindsay, she wants dick. Give her dick!" and not cliche femdom either. You did it nice and subtle, nuanced. Felt very natural. 10/10, you get used by and discarded again.)
>>
>>7053680
>He can't contain himself any longer, gripping tight onto Go Go's fat asscheeks as he rams his cock as far as he possibly could.
Go Go....! I'm cumming!
>He yells his moans echoes across the room. His throbbing member releases a thick load of his hot cum inside of her warm ass, filling her up as some leaked out and flowed onto his groin area. As he finishes, he laid back down, exhausted from the hot sex they had just had.
Go Go.... That was amazing...
>>
File: 1461548926499.jpg (293KB, 443x1329px) Image search: [Google]
1461548926499.jpg
293KB, 443x1329px
>>7053557
S-soldier!?
>Parasoul stutters out in surprise, not so much that she didn't want it, more that he had it in him to keep going. She pulls her head back again and moans in a deep passion as his cock goes in for round 2. His hard rod dripping and throbbing in her walls as she clutches his hips now with those strong legs.
Y-you better make this worth my time young man! Give me your all!
>She grips your bucking hips with all her strength, tightening up with trembling legs in an attempt to milk you in return.
>>7053670
>Parasoul smiles as her lips locked with his, feeling his will to hold out break from underneath her. His hot, heavy climax bursting forth from the grip of her thighs, watching the poor boy's body moan and spasm as he feels the pleasures of her body overwhelm him. She keeps her legs tight and steady for his climax until the very end, only separating them as his cock limped to the touch.
Hmm~....So full of passion this young man. Be sure to keep that energy around for other days
>She says as she takes a hankerchief to her legs to clean them, the other hand tickling the boys' chin.
Hope you enjoyed yourself~
>>7053676
I-I am not!
>Parasoul keeps trying to hide her arousal to no avail, her sister burrowing her head deep into her crotch to eat away at her tight pussy. She winces and tightens up her legs at feeling that eager young tongue, trapping her little sister to her crotch.
S-stop it this instant young lady~! Y-You will lose so much Ice Cream for this!
>>
>>7053753
>>7053810
*would
>>
File: 1474096710186.jpg (24KB, 198x220px) Image search: [Google]
1474096710186.jpg
24KB, 198x220px
>>
File: Rib63.jpg (205KB, 504x643px) Image search: [Google]
Rib63.jpg
205KB, 504x643px
>(Sadly, I gotta jet now. So much wasted time...
>>7053708
I am illogical.
>>
>>7053745
>She pops his cock out of her mouth, giving him a grin before raising her voice a bit in a mocking, sarcastic voice
"Do you have to yell that every time~?"
>She giggles a bit before swerving her body around, letting her cock hang above his face, still hard and ready to be licked
>>
>>7053813
Omg, a real Parasoul?!?! I thought people stopped playing as you!

Thank you Anon, you're doing God's work!
>>
File: Lindsay-E.jpg (61KB, 343x719px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay-E.jpg
61KB, 343x719px
>>7053810
(Yeah, I really try to only play Suzy as a turboslut, and even then, give her a little character. This is my first time doing a real round as Lindsay so I'm glad it was so well received! I also imagine her as a really intelligent and busy girl so she doesn't have time to wank off any ol' guy who eats her out, so that was good inspiration.)
>>
File: maxresdefault(3).jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(3).jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>7053751
That may be true, but even then there were many risks involved. This sex addition isn't healthy happen, it may very well get the better of you. And I am certain that the doctor would despite having to clean you of some form of alien STD.
But if this is really what you want, then so be it. But I just want you to be safe captain.
>>
File: d68e4d982ae619c7d0ab90b87646ff25.png (576KB, 1000x903px) Image search: [Google]
d68e4d982ae619c7d0ab90b87646ff25.png
576KB, 1000x903px
>>7053753
PJs are great too, just don't grip me like fishnets or goths do.

I'll have to check it out than, I'ma head out, you have a good one!
>>
File: SQUAAAK.png (118KB, 455x419px) Image search: [Google]
SQUAAAK.png
118KB, 455x419px
>>
>>7053619
>Second by second, the two became closer to absolute climax. Tension rising up inside the man's throbbing, wet dick, his pace became even more frantic.
A-Ahh..I'm gonna cum..D.Vaa..~
>He mewled as well, saliva dripping down their chins as they made out sloppily as they fucked like animals. Gritting his teeth, a huge surge of ecstasy overcome the man as his seed suddenly shot out, painting her entire asshole white with him semen.
Haaaahh..~!!
>A tremendous moan escaped him, back arching as their bodies became drenched in a mixture of sweat, saliva, and each other's juices.
>>
>>7053865
>His face flushes at her response. Did he really say that in the middle of this? Putting that aside he gazed up at her dick. The balls alone had already gotten him some pretty delicious results, his mind was filled with more of her lusty moans and cute expressions, made all the better by the fact her mouth would be around his dick when she did them.
Might as well just go all in.
>He purses his lips and lays a small kiss on her tip. As quickly as he can so that she can't prepare herself he wraps his arms around tightly around her as and jams her All the way down to the base in his throat, running his tongue in quick circles all over her cock.
>>
>>7053899
(I'm not complaining. Being casually used is hot.)
>>
>>7053812
Ah!
>Go Go gasps as his fingers sink into the flesh of her round ass, his cock twitching and shooting a hot load of sticky cum deep into her bowels. Her own gloved hands ball up his shirt for something to hold onto as she continues to ride him cowgirl-style, a hot flush on her cheeks.
God, I'm gonna...
>Go Go blows a bubble to quiet herself, continuing to vigorously bounce up and down on his softening length even after he collapses against the floor. After a few drawn out moments, the girl reaches her orgasm, her gum bubble popping on her lips as her juices spurt out of her empty cunt and her anal walls clench. After riding out her orgasm, Go Go sits atop his lap, panting lightly and wiping away a sheen of sweat from her forehead.
Not bad, for someone who tried to steal my bike.
>>
>>7053813
Yes ma'am!
>He says more confidently than ever before, quickly picking up the pace as he rammed his veiny cock inside her walls, being taken back by how tight she was.
Fuck.... M-miss Parasoul, you feel amazing!
>He compliments, his trusting scooting the chair back ever so slightly with each buck of his hips.
>>
>>7053981
(Thanks for that Jinx! That was a hell of a lot of fun!)
>>
File: Vivian (4).png (272KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (4).png
272KB, 1280x1280px
>>7053969
>She lets out a throaty moan as he takes her all the way in, twitching inside of his mouth as she returns the favor, deepthroating his cock, running a few licks on the bottom of the shaft and swallowing a bit, milking him, desperate for his release
>>
>>7053981
>pissses in your hair
>>
File: 3D E-Celeb Sampler.png (681KB, 1196x764px) Image search: [Google]
3D E-Celeb Sampler.png
681KB, 1196x764px
>>7053970
(I know~ Just out of curiosity, do you have any other details you like to imagine, either about her or Suzy/Holly?)
>>
>>7054079
Holly is best
>>
>>7053913
i know you do spock, i'll make sure im safe during this session.
>>
>>7053950
Ghh...
>D.Va groans softly, beyond words for the moment as the Anon thrusts in and out of her without any sort of rhythm.
Ah, you...
>She could feel the flood of hot, sticky cum fill her asshole to the spilling point, the white fluid leaking from her filled hole and onto his lap.
...You like that, ahn, little perv?
>She utters softly, eyes half-lidded with the exertion of their fucking. Hana all-but collapses atop him, chest heaving for air.
>>
>>7054079
Talk about having a shit list
>>
>>7053813
Don't believe you.
>Her words are muffled, cut off by her wriggling tongue moving across the sopping lips. Her fingers sink into the pliable flesh of her sister's thick thighs as she sinks down further, going deeper and deeper into the bundle of nerves. Cocking back one of her little hands, she delivers a little slap to Parasoul's ass, wondering what sort of reaction she'll get.
>>
>>7054054
>Between the already existing arousal from their previous activities and those big beautiful soft plump lips he figured he had maybe twenty seconds before he was painting her mouth white. He sort of didnt think this part through, her being on top of it made it hard for him to bob his head on her, so he had to settle for a slower pace. To make up for it he sucked on her as hard as he thought would be reasonable, and his hands wandered up to kneed that soft pillowly purple ass mostly for his own sake.
>>
>>7054024
(No prob, hope you enjoyed! Thanks for helping me break in Go Go. :) )
>>7054060
Hi Mecha
>>
>>7054079
(Honestly, not familiar with who the other two are. I think you nailed it with 'intelligent and busy' leading to her having time for her own pleasure, but not for mine. Also, don't know about her personal life in real life, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had a boyfriend she actually did care about and have time for, it's just not Anon.)
>>
>>7053813
>He lies back on the bed, still and unmoving. The only real signs of life are his flaccid, swaying cock and the ecstatic smile on his face
I did, p-princess.. Thank you so much..
(Hope you enjoyed yourself too!)
>>
>>7054088
>Holly nervously smiles and waves to the distant anon

>>7054140
(Yeah, I can picture that too. Also the bush ties in with the whole thing that she doesn't have time for petty stuff like that, and if the lucky Anon that gets to munch her muffin doesn't like it then he can shove it.)
>>
>>7054178
(Fortunately I like it.)
>>
File: Vivian (3).gif (1010KB, 461x619px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (3).gif
1010KB, 461x619px
>>7054117
>A few moans hit his cock with a steady vibration, responding to the kneading on her ass, ready to fire off another load down his throat, determined to make him cum first as she started pumping faster and faster - luckily, ghosts don't need to come up for air!
>>
>>7054118
(Hey, I've been replaying some Sonic Rush recently so I was wondering if you had the time for a Blaze session? If no that's alright with me.)
>>
>>7053676
>>7054110
Enjoy your three-day vacation :)
>>
File: 72ce3b084913565497e858c75491cd96.png (551KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
72ce3b084913565497e858c75491cd96.png
551KB, 830x1200px
>>7053885
(The pleasure is mine anon, sad to say I don't have time to pick up anymore. But parasoul is a keeper, you can catch her another night.)
>>7053994
>There was a furrow to parasoul's brow, not so much that he was enjoying himself but dissapointed that he could last so long to the pleasures of her body. Not one to be outclassed, she kicks away the chair and pulls the anon onto the couch with only her legs. She recline back and forces his cock to plunge as deep as it could within her, her powerful thighs holding him tight and steady as he lay atop her on the couch. She sweats and pants out again as she could feel another climax come, determined to make him burst first.
I...I don't want your complements! I want your results soldier!
>>7054110
I-It doesn't matter what you think! You listen to your sister right this instant~!
>Parasoul desperately tries to sound authoritative between her growing moans of pleasure, her sister was unusually skilled at pleasuring her, the gift must run in the family. Her legs tighten around her sister's head, face blushing at the thought she was going to be brought to climax by her own sister's tongue.
Ah~! B-bad girl cease such behavior
>She yelps out and tightens up at that firm smack on her plump cheeks, her body loving it but her mind swirling with emotions. Parasouls breath grows heavier and heavier as she feels her climax soon to come
>>7054174
(I did in fact, have a good night to you anon)
>Parasoul smirks a bit as the man is milked haplessly to the strength of her legs and grip of her pussy, his cock pouring out inside of her as she stops holding back as well. She joins him in climax for their brief moment before letting him go, limp and tired as she sits back up with still quite a lot of fight left
It is just a duty of royals my subject, be sure to cherish the services of your country.
>>
>>7054250
She's got tits, though. Good job announcing your report, though.
>>
>>7054254
Will do miss! I only have two request if you don't mind.

Can you post a pic with your ass spread open? And the other is to post your card so I can keep a look out?
>>
is the sonic rper from 2 nights ago currently on board? my penis really needs his help

guess he was that good haha

>>7054254
whoa she's a hottie
>>
>>7054107
>As they both reached orgasm, the two laying there and breathing heavily, calming down as they recollect over what just happened.
That...was amazing.
>He cuddled with her and slowly removed his dick from her ass, excess semen still spilling out.
Hnn..Of course I like it. In fact, I love it..
>Hana collapsed on top of him, he wrapped his arms around her, smiling softly.
>>
>>7054273
jeasus
>>
>>7054264
What do you mean?

I just said for him to enjoy his last three days of winter vacation...
>>
>>7054233
(Hey, sorry! It's a little late for me to start something, unfortunately. We can always do something next time I'm around, though! I just don't wanna fall asleep on you ;-;)
>>
>>7054306
Today's wednesday you fucking idiot. No backing out now :))
>>
>>7054231
>The competition as it were was frankly doomed from the start. She had big juicy lips and didn't need to breath and he had neither of those. Gingerly as he slides his lips up her dick and lets it out of his mouth. With one final breath his eyes roll into his head and his hips buck upwards against her lips. The soft pressure, the sucking, her spectacular ass right in his face, it all drives him up the wall. His cock shoots strand after strand of thick jizz straight into her mouth
>>
>>7054298
are you guys still laughing about this? I dont know what's so funny about it i just dont want to use his name in vein

>>7054328
oh fuck yes a blaze

(hey think she can suckk my penis tonight? i had a rough family day...)
>>
>>7054328
(That's fine! Get some rest!)
>>
>>7051837
stupid question but you have the source on that animation? I remember seeing it some time ago but I lost it
>>
POST CARDS
>>
I want a hot mom who will keep me to herself and prohibit me from ever finding a gf.
>>
>>7054193
(Glad to hear it~ I'm out of Lindsay pics for this thread, but honestly now I'm super in the mood. Would you be interested in doing something else, or adding each other on discord?)
>>
>>7054385
Gaper Mario
>>
File: one angry orson.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
one angry orson.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>7054368
At least try to disguise your speech patterns and severe autism
>>
>>7054254
>He was thrown off by her sudden movements, but enjoyed this new location GA more, continuing to work his hips into hers. He wraps his arms around her back, holding her body close to his as he then begins to ravish her neck, kissing up her neck before reaching to her face as he gives her a sloppy kiss, using his tongue yet again, but this time to dance with her tongue.
>>
>>7054270
(I'm trying out some avas right now so the card will wait until I settle, but the ass I can deliver on now. I'm planning on popping it out at the end of the week, and sticking around here for a while. I'll have to catch you on a better night, enjoy yourself.)
>>7054273
Duly noted and appreciated
>>
>>7054408
classic shadman
before he went all loli no futa
>>
File: tumblr_of47h6HFlT1vuo8clo7_540.jpg (132KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of47h6HFlT1vuo8clo7_540.jpg
132KB, 540x764px
>>7054289
>She murmurs something unintelligible as he pulls out of her dripping, winking hole. The girl quickly forgot what she was going to say, but it didn't bother her too much.
Mm.
>D.Va responds not-so-eloquently, her lips twitching into a slight smile.
Good boy.
>She lazily murmurs, catching her breath slowly.

(I hope you enjoyed! Sorry, you can probably tell I'm still really awkward dominating and all ;_; )
>>
>>7054419
His writing and jokes are fucking hilarious, though.

I almost burst out laughing when I was reading the dialogue for Hilloli Clitton
>>
File: 1483018490194.jpg (11KB, 181x272px) Image search: [Google]
1483018490194.jpg
11KB, 181x272px
>>7054419
obligatory
>>
File: 1327364586150.jpg (13KB, 185x190px) Image search: [Google]
1327364586150.jpg
13KB, 185x190px
>>7054368
>>
File: 1482938258344.gif (401KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482938258344.gif
401KB, 336x256px
>>7054419
>that's shadman's art
What? But that's actually looks somewhat good. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>7054416
See
>>7054415
>>
File: Vivian (16).jpg (504KB, 1000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (16).jpg
504KB, 1000x1126px
>>7054348
>She lets out a happy, pleased moan as his cum shoots into her mouth, getting to finally taste his sweet seed as it fills her up, some of it going straight into her stomach, making the little plumpness get even bigger with each rope!
>Lost in bliss, she doesn't even notice herself unloading her own balls into his mouth, resting her lower half on his head
>>7054385
(Gaper Mario~!)
http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=137387&n=Gaper+Mario.swf
>>
>>7054464
It's not shadman, it's spazkid. Shadman just did shading and such.
>>
>>7054254
Come on, Perry. Say my name-
>Cut off by the legs around her head, the girl starts to indignantly squawk, struggling for a moment before resigning to her fate, and going back to slurping her sister's snatch. The control she feels is intoxicating. This time it's Umbrella who's master of the KFC combos! Continuing to pepper spanks across the supple flesh of Parasoul's rear, Umbrella starts to make ravenous noises as she feels her sister nearing the edge, licking as hurriedly as she can.
>>
>>7054464
he aparently only wants to draw little girls now.
>>
>>7054441
// I didn't find you awkward at all! You're better than me at this. That was a really good session, thanks. I'm heading off too, good night
>>
>>7054485
But that's one of his WORST attributes and yet it doesn't look like a shitty pixar abomination.
>>
>>7054411
>>7054463
will.. you.. shut... the.. fuck.. up..
i dont get pissed at people but jeasus christ
back off please its the internet and porn in a thread called /trash/ were people talk about shiting there pants and fucking dogs. and i get a little exited about some fun ass sonic RP i had and you sound like im the weirdest one here.

so chill ok? jeasus
>>
File: back2.jpg (1MB, 2056x2412px) Image search: [Google]
back2.jpg
1MB, 2056x2412px
>>7054391
Not sure want to stick around. Might as well.
>>
>>7054537
Why am I getting the vibe that the catboy might be gay?
>>
File: Oooooo.png (100KB, 194x300px) Image search: [Google]
Oooooo.png
100KB, 194x300px
>>7054537
Someday, I'm gonna lick that flan girl.
>>
File: 1366065219757.jpg (319KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1366065219757.jpg
319KB, 800x640px
>>7054527
>>
>>7054537
I still want to consume Flanny and have her jiggle in my stomach.
>>
>>7054527
Why do you autists always have to make every other sonic fan, or anyone who enjoys their porn, look so fucking bad, anon? Why do you have to be so damn awkward?
>>
>>7054484
>He almost didn't notice the cum she was unloading into his mouth, mind still addled with the pleasure of his own orgasm. There was no way that normal cum tasted like this. With nothing else to do he decided to swallow it, thankful that this second load wasn't as big as her first. This had all ended up much gayer than he thought. Still he did cum in a hot girls mouth, that had to count for something right? Technically he was still in the process, his balls finally running dry as a few last spurts filled her heavily mouth. He collapsed onto his back, gasping for air at this point
>>
>>7054537
>didn't notice Flanny before
I'll need to make a note of that next to the catboi and sister notes
>>
File: para24.jpg (590KB, 857x1211px) Image search: [Google]
para24.jpg
590KB, 857x1211px
>>7054415
[Y-you. How do you keep going?]
>Parasoul's competitive nature began to show itself much more strongly as her lover still didn't relent in his passions. His hips bucking into her even as he sank deeper inside, his cock drooling but still yet to burst. Her face grew even more determined as they locked lips, wildly teasing and thrashing about her tongue in his mouth in a will to bring her anonymous subject to climax at her wiles.
>>7054486
N-no I won't give you that satisfaction! Cut it out right now!
>Parasoul makes one last ditch effort to fight back with her mind, but her body was too forgone to the pleasures. Her legs kept her sister tight as she kept slamming those pool ball hits on her pussy.
U-UMBRELLA~!
>She cries out in a combination of rage and ecstasy as she couldn't hold out another moment. Her body and legs go limp as she bursts out in climax from her sister's oral. Her pussy gushes out with her juices as the bratty little sister gets all she desired from her body.
I-I hope that was worth losing Ice Cream for 2 whole weeks!
>>
>>7054405
(I am about to pass out. Give me your discord and Ill add you in 9 hours or so.)
>>
>>7054578
I'm 65% positive that he's falseflagging
>>
>>7054586
Hah... w-wow! You were AMAZING~!
>She turns herself around, floating beside him, a bit of his cum still sticking to the roof of her mouth before she licks it down, making it all clean as she hugged his side, running her fingers up his chest and poking his nose, giggling and whispering into his ear
You have to admit...
That was gay as fuuuuck~!
>>
File: 1441308154528.png (261KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441308154528.png
261KB, 600x400px
>>7054527
beam me up senpai
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niie3m6MoT1rgqydv.png (30KB, 292x287px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niie3m6MoT1rgqydv.png
30KB, 292x287px
>>7054565
Has NEVERED a gay.

>>7054570
Thought you said you wanted to sleep. Silly Spider.

>>7054574
That sounds like vore.. is that vore?

>>7054588
How many notes do you have?
>>
>>7054643
It's ok because she's a flan.
>>
>>7054637
It's the exact same thing copypasted. At that point it's almost a given to be a falseflag for the shitposters to circlejerk to.
>>
>>7054643
I want to and I will.

Night everybody, hope you had fun.

(Also, have a new Lapis pic, courtesy of the request of your local neighborhood Spider Fuck.)
>>
File: mah-card-v7.jpg (1MB, 3060x1360px) Image search: [Google]
mah-card-v7.jpg
1MB, 3060x1360px
>>7054391
(Eh I got time for a quick session or two)
>>
>>7054678
it was a thing that happened the other night.
>>
>>7054603
QueenSuzy#9023

Sweet dreams, slut~
>>
>>7054660
Puddin is not for eating.

>>7054694
Night night <3
>>
File: Spider (4).jpg (466KB, 1514x967px) Image search: [Google]
Spider (4).jpg
466KB, 1514x967px
>>7054694
>>7051230
Also, might as well link my card if anyone wants an add.
NOW I'm going...
...to play Sega Bass Fishing...
THEN sleep.
>>
>>7054601
>He had teased her long enough, and he could only hold hold in it for so long. After a while, he parted lips with hers, and warned her his upcoming climax.
Parasoul! I'm going to cum soon! Should I cum inside?
>He asked her still with that slightly hoarse voice, finally letting her take control of him again as he looked directly at her with almost cartoony heart-shaped pupils in his eyes.
>>
>>7054639
>He grimaced, though with the current amount of energy he had it was more of a minor frown.
That was only about thirty three percent gay. And if I was less tired I would pound that thick jiggly ass until you shot all over your own stomach to prove you wrong. But I'll let you off with a warning this time

(Thank you. That was probably in the top five sessions I've ever had on here. Also sorry if I kept you up super late, don't really know what timezone you're on
>>
File: Momosoul.jpg (32KB, 263x354px) Image search: [Google]
Momosoul.jpg
32KB, 263x354px
>>7054643
My DMG notes go
Flanny
Murasaki
Imouto (walking in on her dressing)
Imouto (walking in on her masturbating)
DMG (futa(giving(then receiving)))
Shall I go on?
>>
>>7054717
Of course it is!
>>
>>7054643
Is it wrong to fuck your food?
>>
>>7054699
For future reference, which one would mock me for being a hopeless quickshot
>>
>>7054739
>not wanting the Tour Guide
I overestimated your taste.
>>
>>7054699
I still feel like a dummy for never having done a full Panty session.
>>
>>7054416
Thanks perfection right there!

Night miss!
>>
>>7054601
Ha, lucky for you I don't believe in god. You see, I am a atheist, a man of science and logic

>Unsheathes scimitar
>>
>>7054537
You always know that as soon as you tease your Catboy butt, I'll come biting!
>>
File: D4C.png (238KB, 1228x628px) Image search: [Google]
D4C.png
238KB, 1228x628px
>>7054739
I'm sure if I let you go on you wont stop.

>>7054745
>>7054754
Sorry to tease but I just had one of those moments when I lose all will. I'll remember people want puddin' next time, I'ma sleep.
>>
>>7054768
(Well most of my roster would really but a few examples would be Aeon, Panty, Battleship, Wo-Class, Kurumu, Jeanette)

>>7054785
(You do have a chance to)
>>
>>7054775
I actually have a friend who already rps as Tour Whore, so don't worry, I'm taken care of on that front

>>7054823
You're right, I'd find more ideas
>>
>>7054823
Hahaha, it's coolio.
>>
File: Vivian (1).jpg (160KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (1).jpg
160KB, 1024x1280px
>>7054738
(Aw, thank you!
And it's fine, I was up anyways!
I'll have to take you up on that Vivian ass pounding later~)
>>
>>7054823
I'd love to play with your cute flan girl again too, just have a good night and hope to catch you when you're ready DMG!
>>
>>7054841
Well, I certainly want to!
>>
>>7054878
If you're the hugo strange guy then I see you on quite often, im sure you will
>>
>>7054699
Is that really the best cammy picture you could find?
>>
>>7054919
No no, spider is the red and green glasses bald man
>>
>>7054919
the guy who uses strange as an ava is mecha
>>
>>7054919
That's mecha and if he does RP he uses anime girls, not weird stuff like that
>>
File: smug as fuck.jpg (14KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
smug as fuck.jpg
14KB, 179x179px
>>7054901
(Then do it~)
>>
>>7054919
>>7055028
Also Mecha hates futas
>>
>>7054537
I haven't had a good fap to imoutos in a while....
>>
>>7055060
He makes an exception for Sponty, but yeah.
>>
>>7055049
(Well, I'm trying to come up with an idea for a session. How about there's a sick guy in the hospital for a check-up, and instead of his regular nurse it's Panty instead?)
>>
>>7054731
(Sorry, was waiting on the other one but I think I'll just fire off now)
>Her face was strained, a look of sheer determination as her face was clenched, focused on holding back all she had. Upon hearing those words she keeps him in that vice grip and barks out.
Yes! Yes! Do it now! Princess' orders!
>Her body trembles and aches to hold back at the man's resolve, unwilling to climax twice in a row without milking him out once in return.
>>
>>7055112
>>7055060
No he just hates playing with them. He bullies me for playing futa, and with Sponty he only seems to play with her noticeably dickless feline ava.
>>
File: 55133988_p0_master1200.jpg (642KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55133988_p0_master1200.jpg
642KB, 707x1000px
>>7054731
>>7055121
(Ugh, sorry bout that anon)
>>
>>7055112
Everyone makes an exception for Sponty, even Jiro did.
>>
File: human lappy.jpg (41KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
human lappy.jpg
41KB, 500x515px
>>7054694
Where did you get this
>>
File: zkdzyMp.jpg (95KB, 960x514px) Image search: [Google]
zkdzyMp.jpg
95KB, 960x514px
>>7055114
(Oh, you want to play hospital?~ I can do that)
>>
I want to fool around here, but I feel like it's less enjoyable for Anons if I don't come with a pic for every post. Is that looked down upon if you aren't playing as a known character?
>>
>>7055193
I don't care, as long as the person's character is something that I find appealing, personally.
>>
>>7055193
Not at all.

As long as you're not just mister tent pitcher #4359, you should be good to go.
>>
File: Spider (15).png (98KB, 182x339px) Image search: [Google]
Spider (15).png
98KB, 182x339px
>>7055151
I requested it from BM
Also, these shades take pictures!
>>7055193
Not at all!
People sometimes RP with no pics at all, or as characters nobody thinks of - like a horny hollow clay bunny!
...Which, yes. I do her.
>>
>>7055121
>>7055144
(You're fine!)
A-alright ma'am! I'm... I'm cumming!
>He yells out as he has just can't hold it any longer, unleashing sticky strings of sperm down the Princess' tight insides, filling her womb up with his cum, and shaking his legs violently as he did. As he finished inside of her, he was totally worn out, barely able to get up off of her, instead deciding to wrap his body around her as hugs her right.
M-miss Parasoul... Did... Did I do good...?
>>
>>7055173
(Yeah! Would you like to start, or should I?)
>>
>>7055251
(Go ahead and start us off)
>>
File: 2016-12-24 21.26.27.jpg (306KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-24 21.26.27.jpg
306KB, 768x1024px
>>7055219
Double fug. Now I've gotta watch what I do around you, don't I?
>>
File: Ey.png (164KB, 422x210px) Image search: [Google]
Ey.png
164KB, 422x210px
>>7055288
Or make it more lewd so we have some great pictures to look back on later!
>>
>>7055272
>He was sitting on the hospital bed, patiently wait for the nurse to come in so she could do his monthly check-up. But there was something odd about this month's check up, she was incredibly late.
That's odd... She'd usually be here by now...
>>
File: ravioliravioli.jpg (239KB, 366x819px) Image search: [Google]
ravioliravioli.jpg
239KB, 366x819px
>>7055138
Who are you
But nonetheless get bullied nerd
And I only hate the bitchbreaker jock futas who are obviously men just wanting to self-insert with tits from F-list. Hotaru does too. I do think futas in general are a meme but sweeties like Sponty can make it work.
>>
>>7054971
>>7054972
>>7055028
Guess I need to get up to date on my Ava's. I see alot of people around regularly but only recognize like three
>>
>>7055319
None of your business, faggo
>>
>>7055415
You deserved it then in that case!
>>
File: 1465853128407.jpg (91KB, 960x974px) Image search: [Google]
1465853128407.jpg
91KB, 960x974px
>>7055234
Ah~ah....
>Parasoul let out one last heavy moan as she felt her partner unload his all inside of her. A powerful burst erupting inside of her body as she refuses to hold back another second, climaxing with him. She pants heavily as they release with each other, her legs weaken and she reclines in fatigue on the couch.
You performed...Well above the mark soldier. At ease
>She ruffles your hair as she lay back on the couch, hoping today was a job well done for her subjects
(Last one for me for tonight, hope you enjoyed anon, have a good one then)
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
So, what did I miss?
>>
>>7055460
Nice pomadour
>>
File: 1469945271149.jpg (120KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
1469945271149.jpg
120KB, 1032x774px
>>7055219
>>7055214
>>7055204
In that case, I'll give it a shot, starting with some pics, but I don't have many...

What's the opinion on Gobbo's around here?
>>
>>7055460
The usual.
>>
>>7055492
fat butts are always welcome.
>>
>>7055311
[Well that's one case of Priapism taken care of~]

>And so Panty would enter the room and close it behind her

Sorry for being late there was a special case that took longer than expected

>Classic Japanese nurse's uniform pink version
>>
>>7055492
Shortstacks are love.
>>
File: Spider (4).png (47KB, 121x243px) Image search: [Google]
Spider (4).png
47KB, 121x243px
>>7055492
Goblins girls need to sit on my face.
Hard.
>>
>>7055456
(That was a hell of a lot of fun! I hope to see more of (second) best Skullgirl!)
>>
>>7055539
I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

Is your number one pick either Marie or Eliza?
>>
>>7055557
Egyptian Cougar my man.
>>
File: 1483083411059.png (195KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
1483083411059.png
195KB, 720x719px
>>7055570
Oh, okay my man. Keep that grade-A taste.
>>
>>7055528
>>7055520
>>7055504
O-Oh, I was expecting not so much interest. If any of you want to throw ideas up I'd be happy to go along, I love doing anything involving Goblins.
>>
>>7055510
>He raised an eyebrow the moment the woman entered the room, wondering where is usual nurse was.
You can't my nurse, where is she? Is she off for some reason?
>He asked, wanting an answer from the new girl. It was obvious that he didn't get any sort of memo whatsoever.
>>
>>7055595
We have one that posts from time to time, but we could always use more.
>>
File: 1480627125681.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1480627125681.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>>7055593
No problem dude, curvy women with those excellent legs are the best.
>>
>>7055492
Goblins (and all shortstacks in general) are made to be bred
>>
>>7055557
>>7055593
>Implying anything but Filia as number one
>>
File: vale18.png (648KB, 711x1123px) Image search: [Google]
vale18.png
648KB, 711x1123px
>>7055593
>>7055570
I'm quite disappointed anons...but that will be another night.
>>
File: 1480652253172.png (236KB, 394x403px) Image search: [Google]
1480652253172.png
236KB, 394x403px
>>7055648
>being a thickfag memestar

I mean, she's okay, I'll admit. Better than other picks, I guess. But not even Top 5.

>>7055685
Valentine is good, but not best.
>>
>>7055648
Filia is Qt as fuck and definitely my top three, but she's a little too cute and inexperienced.
Plus her legs aren't as good as Parasoul's, Eliza's, or even Valentine's.
She's definitely the most marriable of the bunch though.
>>7055685
You're my forth, but you're too sexy, you have like no cute factor at all. But you're the best for just the sex and maybe a little relationship.
>>
File: 7P27QSh.jpg (100KB, 710x640px) Image search: [Google]
7P27QSh.jpg
100KB, 710x640px
>>7055616
>She looked at her list then at his chart

Yeah, you're on my list here...Unfortunately, she had a family emergency to take care of and she sends her apologies
>>
>>7055736
>>7055721
>>7055648

Post your top 5 Skull Girls. Now.
>>
File: 1478717873479.jpg (100KB, 899x509px) Image search: [Google]
1478717873479.jpg
100KB, 899x509px
>>7055755
1.) Marie / Eliza
2.) RoboFortune
3.) Cerebella
4.) Valentine
5.) Peacock
>>
File: 1483497109639.jpg (88KB, 773x925px) Image search: [Google]
1483497109639.jpg
88KB, 773x925px
>>7055646
>Crosses her legs, one over the other, doing little to hide the flush of visible panty between her thick thighs. The blush on her face said it all, but the Goblin did her best to string it along.
"Oh yeah? What makes you think that?"
>She was a prime example of her species, overly well proportioned, thighs and an ass to die for, the latter of which was jiggling about with nearly every movement, sending the emerald green flesh quaking, while her tits with her nothing to forget about either, each their own respectable handful, She wasn't quite hourglass shaped, but pear certainly felt more appropriate, ripe, juicy and waiting to be plucked.
>>
Uhh... what the fuck is this terrible roleplay in the Discord?
>>
File: BW.jpg (111KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
BW.jpg
111KB, 1191x670px
>>7055479
Thanks anon.
>>7055498
Drama and erping?
>>
>>7055835
It's Discord, what do you think?
>>
>>7055528
How often do you to as not one of your avas? Also which one is more fun to you
>>
>>7055755
In terms of sexiness.
Valentine
Eliza
Parasoul
Cerebella
Filia

In terms of cuteness.
Squiggly
Fillia
Peacock
Robo Fortune
Ms. Fortune

In terms of character.
Peacock
Filia
Squiggly
Robo Fortune
Valentine

Over all.
Eliza
Parasoul
Fillia
Valentine
Peacock

Bonus round.
Big Band >(But still pretty god-tier) Beowulf > Rest
>>
>>7055835
Just ignore him. Hes some autist that everyone puts up with.
>>
File: 1483591030698.jpg (37KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1483591030698.jpg
37KB, 500x462px
For me it's the Discord, the best roleplay server.
>>
>>7055755
Ms Fortune
Ms Fortune
Ms Fortune
Nadia Fortune
And Double
>>
>>7055835
jeasus.........
>>
>>7055799
>The large man walks over to the plump golbin, his crotch right at the level of her face.

Because, my dear sweetheart, shortstacks like you are portable fucktoys
>He said, placing a hand on her head.
I can pick you up, hold you to my chest, and fuck you raw and wild till I bust both nuts inside you
>>
>>7055846
How often do you to as not one of your avas? Also which one is more fun to you
>>
>>7055751
Oh... I see...
>He feels a little bad about it, but quickly tries to think of something else.
So, who are you exactly? I'm fairly positive I've never seen you here before.
>>
Eliza has sand in her vag
0/10
>>
>>7055835
will.. you.. shut... the.. fuck.. up..
i dont get pissed at people but jeasus christ
back off please its the internet and porn in a thread called /trash/ were people talk about shiting there pants and fucking dogs. and i get a little exited about some fun ass sonic RP i had and you sound like im the weirdest one here.

so chill ok? jeasus
>>
>>7055842
Yup. Never changes.
>>
>>7055893
Shut up Anakin, go back to slaughtering young Padiwans.
>>
>>7055911
>>7055866
Oh god please tell me it's not really them
>>
>>7055935
Of course not anon, don't be retarded.
>>
>>7055935
How new are you?
>>
File: 1392764194943.jpg (751KB, 1922x2590px) Image search: [Google]
1392764194943.jpg
751KB, 1922x2590px
>>7055891
Name's Panty, I started a couples weeks ago...So what do we have here hmm?

>She looks over his chart

[O-Oh....This poor bastard...]
>>
File: disaster.png (37KB, 267x223px) Image search: [Google]
disaster.png
37KB, 267x223px
how do you get rid of fuckin headaches
I'm dying
>>
File: Space dandy.png (119KB, 380x215px) Image search: [Google]
Space dandy.png
119KB, 380x215px
>>7055915
One day, anon. One day.
>>
>>7056037
You might just be dehydrated.
Drink some water and lay in a quiet and dim place for a few hours.
>>
>>7056037
>Kisses Peridot's head.

There there...
>>
>>7056037
Poof
Reform
>>
>>7056037
Advil
>>
File: Owain2.jpg (140KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Owain2.jpg
140KB, 719x1111px
(Hi thread, how's it going?)
>>
Where's that one crazy dom lady? You know, the one with the big ta-tas.
>>
File: something for paul.png (100KB, 700x658px) Image search: [Google]
something for paul.png
100KB, 700x658px
>>7056057
I'm not dehydrated, I'm sure.
>>7056062
>Stabs you with a candy cane
>>7056064
It doesn't heeeeelp.
>>7056074
I tried one yesterday and it didn't do much, and it worked for a couple hours before wearing off.
>>7056081
'Suo Owain? :^)
>>
>>7056085
Junko I assume you're talking about? Dunno but she does have some pretty plump and juicy tits.
>>
>>7056081
Falseflag

Owain isn't stupid enough to post shit like this
>>
>>7056096
>Bleeds, very quickly

Oh nooooooooooooo.... blehhh...
>>
File: 1475044059901.png (500KB, 540x869px) Image search: [Google]
1475044059901.png
500KB, 540x869px
>>7055867
>Inhaled deeply once the Man was close, the scent of his crotch wafting on the air right into her greedy nostrils, more than happy to sample the odor of his brewing batter and sweat cock, trapped inside those awfully restrictive pants.
"You talk a big game, but I don't think you'll actually do it."
>She taunted him
"You're just like every other shrimp-dick that comes along, trying to score with a little bit of that GreenSkin puss. Why don't you scoot along, until a REAL man comes my way?~"
She was clearly trying to egg him on, they both knew it, and it thrilled her to do so.
['pologies about the delay, life found a way.]
>>
>>7056107
Hey that's the one! Nice mind reading skills anon!
>>
>>7056011
Yeah... I got the bird flu pretty bad...
>He says, more obvious that his throat was sore and scratchy and his eyes were tired and droopy.
This is why I hate this time of the year...
>He let's out a pretty bad couch, before reaching over the counter to grab a tissue to blow his nose.
>>
>>7056081
Doing ok, pretty late though, how about you?
>>
File: 1465792638657.png (542KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
1465792638657.png
542KB, 480x711px
>>7056115
That's what ya get!
>>
File: Owain sun.jpg (43KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
Owain sun.jpg
43KB, 500x543px
>>7056112
(Just popping in to say hi.)
>>7056126
(About the same, just spent a lot of time packing. Just gonna lurk and see what goes on.)
>>
>>7056126
Took some narrowing down but those two things you emphasized did help. She's usually on near the dead/early hours though.
>>
>>7056145
Fuck mislink here you go >>7056120
>>
>>7056139
Owain do you have no self awareness at all?

Did you not see what happened when PetAnon posted last thread?
>>
>>7056096
Extra strength tylenol?
>>
File: 1392334531666.jpg (132KB, 2023x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1392334531666.jpg
132KB, 2023x1432px
>>7056123
[Well shit....]

>She nodded and looked over it some more

Just need to confirm some information....Says here that your symptoms started two days ago?
>>
File: 1465271705662.png (137KB, 473x690px) Image search: [Google]
1465271705662.png
137KB, 473x690px
>>7056165
>Super drugs
No thanks

Oh, and, Owain still not replying to me? Wonder why. :^))))))))
>>
>>7056145
Alright, thanks for that clarification anon. Keep it real man!
>>
File: Owain4.jpg (553KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
Owain4.jpg
553KB, 1000x714px
>>7056158
(Nope! Been gone for a few hours.)
>>
File: ezgif.com-ad71bdd81d.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-ad71bdd81d.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>7056120
Though you were talking about Meiko for a second there.
>>
>>7056209
Basically he started acting like he was top shit and even goaded the thread into more shitposting
>>
>>7056219
Would still fuck tbqh
>>
>>7056249
The question is: how could you not?
>>
>>7056232
You mean that shit that got discovered shopped in a matter of minutes so badly we all called it?
Desuarchive exists retard.
>>
>>7056116
Can you post a card when you get a chance?
>>
>>7056291
Only if she says I can't...
>>
>>7056296
I meant his actual posts in the thread
>>
>>7056301
A what Anon? I'm new here.
>>
>>7056291
No the real question is: how could you when she'll just make you her bitch
>>
>>7056296
I don't recall "everyone" calling any of those images shopped. I do recall everyone saying how big a piece of shit petanon is, though.
>>
>>7056172
Yeah...
I went on a trip to with some friends and we went to this really cheap Chinese restaurant, and I'm fairly positive that our food wasn't cooked right...
>He chuckles, which quickly turns into another hard cough fit. Eventually he stops.
Sorry. I'm just glad it was the flu and not something worse.
>>
File: Owain6.jpg (39KB, 282x400px) Image search: [Google]
Owain6.jpg
39KB, 282x400px
>>7056232
(Well I checked through and it seemed like he was hamming it up.)
>>7056338
(I checked through and that was a pretty obvious shop, someone did the same thing to me awhile back.)
>>
>>7056116
>The man walked closer to the green seductress, inches apart between his crotch and her face
Oh? Don't think I can back that up?
How about I show you what I'm packin?

>The man zips down his pants, and slowly pulls it down, having his long half-erect cock flop outwards and rest on her face
How's this sweetheart? 8 inches of human meat...I bet your males can't match that.
>>
>>7056352
>and it seemed like he was hamming it up

It was still a pretty shitty thing to do, especially since he bragged about it on the Discord
>>
File: 2ff61d83b46cad9072809f167c6f3e6e.jpg (699KB, 1012x1465px) Image search: [Google]
2ff61d83b46cad9072809f167c6f3e6e.jpg
699KB, 1012x1465px
>>7056313
She wouldn't be the type to say no. You'd just be sure as hell to give yur best and not disappoint.

>>7056335
She could change it up every once in a while. But yeah, most of the time she's calling the shots.

>Also god damn, I wish we did more boot clad foot jobs around here
>>
>>7056371
That's easier said than done. I'd probably just disappoint her...
>>
>>7056352
You know how autistic anons take everything seriously. He was obviously fucking around.
>>
>>7056371
>Dem huge curves
>Dat cum/sweat/milk combo on the art
Holy fuck my dick.
>>
>>7056402
>>7056370
>has anon in his own name
>thinks he's above anyone
That's the real irony of the situation.
>>
>>7056291
(Would eat like groceries/10)
>>7056349
No shit....I've eaten at a few sketchy places myself...

>She looked at his chart some more

Fever, chills, all basic symptoms....But it also says here that due to this...You've had trouble keeping it up?

[That's a new one....]
>>
Even if the thingy was shopped, PetAnon proved what a cunt he is
>>
File: 1452897022443.jpg (47KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
1452897022443.jpg
47KB, 650x427px
>>7056456
>The proof is fake but it still proved something
>>
File: Protoman5.jpg (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Protoman5.jpg
102KB, 500x500px
>>7056370
(Well when people shitpost at you sometimes people have the urge to poke fun back at them. Probably not the right thing to do but I can see where he's coming from.)
>>7056402
(I was reading it and it didn't seem that bad, seemed like he was poking fun at a few of the upset anons.)
>>7056456
(He more proved that he wasn't as friendly as others are when they have people fling accusations at them.)
>>
>>7056472
Not the fake shots but the way he went about it on the thread and in the Discord
>>
>>7056456
Why are you still trying to push this after getting caught? This is beyond desperate by now just give it up man.
>>
File: 12-1.jpg (596KB, 860x796px) Image search: [Google]
12-1.jpg
596KB, 860x796px
>>7056394
That's not the end of the world, anon! ...Just be prepared for some merciless discipline.

>>7056427
Some of the best bodily fluids mixed into one delicious package.

>>7056436
>The booty is Panty approved.
>>
>>7056436
Keeping it up...?
>It took him awhile to understand what she meant, but once he did he blushed like a mad man.
W-well... Maybe a little... B-but that's only because I haven't been using it very frequently, r-right?
>>
>>7056507
When the fuck did I say I was the one that made the shops, faggot?

He acted like hot shit before the pics were even posted

>>7056472
He was cunty before the things were posted
>>
>>7056521
Damn right, if you're gonna be around sometime I'd love to get a taste of them sometime. Until then keep up this high tier ava play man.
>>
>>7056521
I'm fine with being punished, as long as Miss Meiko felt it was justified...
>>
>>7056521
>Want to have a taste trio with Meiko domming me
>Work is in the morning
Fucking shit, please come here often man.
>>
>>7056328
Just a picture of all the avatars you play as.

I'm just curious.
>>
>>7056573
Please stop
>>
File: 1371242604189.png (391KB, 1053x800px) Image search: [Google]
1371242604189.png
391KB, 1053x800px
>>7056521
I'd pound that ass like I pound Stocking's!

>>7056533
Well, it varies...It could be non use...It can be circulation...Or just not enough stimulation
>>
File: 1467136655485.png (729KB, 1280x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1467136655485.png
729KB, 1280x1324px
I'm so fucking gay holy shit
>>
>>7056619
That doesn't sound like fronk, this the other widow?
>>
File: 1467114235023.png (1MB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1467114235023.png
1MB, 1700x1700px
>>7056368
>Her eyes bulged and a hand flew to the outside of her long Red dress, slowly circling around the aerola of a gradually stiffening nipple. Her voice came out excited, and thick with drool, as she had to visibly swallow.
"T-That little thing H-ah! that's nothing! Why don't you Mnnn~ find somewhere to take that where it won't disappoint?"
The Goblin uncrossed her legs, slowly spreading them, just enough for light to hit to show off her lacy undergarments, a purple string affair that looked to be little more than a slutty thong, wedged into her unseemly large ass, and lodged firmly between the now dewy lips of her sloppy emerald slit.

>>7056573
I don't have one, sorry.
>>
File: Racism.png (754KB, 1200x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Racism.png
754KB, 1200x1258px
>>7056628
it's the trash one,yes
>>
>>7056521
>merciless discipline from Meiko
Oh yes please
>>
>>7056659
>it's another self-hating avatarfag

Whoo boy, we sure do need more of those
>>
File: Ouma 233.jpg (109KB, 674x870px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma 233.jpg
109KB, 674x870px
>>7056618
>ywn pound stocking's ass
or any of stocking's avas
fucking
JUST
>>
>>7056618
Y-yeah! Of course!
>He mutters, smiling awkwardly back at her. Not sure what else to say now, he tries to change the subject. I think I've been getting a little better, but I just wanted to make sure of course!
>>
>>7056692
>It's another drama forcing anon
Whoo boy, we sure do need more of those
>>
>>7056740
The ironic self-deprecation isn't funny. It's just derivative bullshit.
>>
File: 4.jpg (172KB, 1280x910px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
172KB, 1280x910px
>>7056548
I initially didn't plan on posting, but when the anon mentioned a Dom with huge tits, I understandable thought he was feeding to Meiko, so I posted. I shouldn't really be hanging around right now. But syull, thanks.

>>7056564
She wouldn't punish you if she thought otherwise. It's always justified with her.

>>7056571
I'll try to be around, trust me. I NEED to dom some anons with this woman soon.

>>7056618
Don't be so sure it'll be that easy! Don't forget who you're dealing with!

>>7056664
Glad you're so eager! I hope our times will intersect again in the future.
>>
>>7056659
Stop being edgy and suck my dick already.
>>
>>7056740
Shouldn't you be busy using those unfunny NFL meme templates?
>>
>>7056740
He makes a good point though

We don't need to deal with others' emotional bullshit, and even less when they're the ones giving it to themselves
>>
File: 1457599651903.png (283KB, 488x684px) Image search: [Google]
1457599651903.png
283KB, 488x684px
>>7056734
[Well he's a lucky boy now that I'm here~]

Well, consider yourself lucky...That's my area of expertise~

>>7056746
I know who I'd be dealing with....Just saying is all
>>
what's /ERP/ listening to?
>>
>>7056746
Take your time, I'll be around for when you're ready to play
>>
File: Owain9.jpg (426KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Owain9.jpg
426KB, 850x1100px
>>7056800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_mHVgHwWYw
>>
>>7056781
If you don't like it, hide it.
>>
File: smug.png (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
84KB, 512x512px
>>7056800
My grind playlist.
Includes:
-Anime moosik
-Every JoJo OP
-Every Undertale Boss theme
Special Mentions:
-Rerozone
-Kiralovania
>>
>>7056781
Can't you just not fucking care? All bitching about the smallest possible things does is force a magnet on you, just hide you retard.
>>
>>7056784
Ex-excuse me?
>He was slightly confused and surprised by what she had said, not entirely sure what she was talking about, making him blush again.
>>
>People on thrash, some of whom spend several hours of most days here.
>Expecting them to not have emotional problems
They didn't get here by being well adjusted.
>>
File: 1396817553211.jpg (417KB, 985x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1396817553211.jpg
417KB, 985x1429px
>>7056845
>She made sure the door was closed and walked back over sliding the curtain closed

I said...

>She leaned forward getting close to his face

I'm going to help you~
>>
>>7056863
>Forcing your pointless bitching outside the hides from your replies so you can keep letting everyone see it
You're pathetic
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>7056863
>they
>them
>implying you aren't in the same basket
>>
>>7056863
>Owain attention whoring
>Peridot attention whoring
>PetAnon smugposting
>falseflagging
>Widow self depreciating
>Bolin

Not a good day
>>
>>7056897
>He wasn't sure what to say to her, he as pretty speechless for a good while.
M-miss Panty.... You are certainly a.... gorgeous looking woman, but we can't do this here! You could get in serious trouble!
>>
File: Ouma 261.png (379KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma 261.png
379KB, 700x435px
>>7056939
>>Bolin
What did I even do?
>>
>>7056904
>Not here most days.
>Never Ava'd.
>Been here less than a month.
>>
>>7056898
First time I posted on thread today.
But nice guess, Sherlock.
>>
>>7056940
Not when it's my area of expertise...It is one of the reasons I was brought in, after all~

>She winked and smirked
>>
>>7056950
Every day is a bad day when you post
>>
File: Ouma and Kiibo 37.jpg (613KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma and Kiibo 37.jpg
613KB, 1200x1200px
>>7056979
Ah, I see.
>>
File: Tristana12.jpg (107KB, 833x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tristana12.jpg
107KB, 833x960px
>>7056939
(I usually play Tristana to spice up dead hours but was kinda tired and just wanting to see other RP.)
>>
>>7057024
Learn to just lurk
>>
>>7056800
https://youtu.be/s5RjuFJZlDQ
Good night with that one, /erp/
I hope to try again at a session with Ooba-chan tomorrow
>>
/trash/ Anonymous Wed 04 Jan 2017 23:23:44 No.7050176 View
>>7050061
Do know that you probably don't recognize most of these names.
>friendzoned by Ragyo
>betrayed by Alpha
>nearly mindbroken by Tsuyu
>cucked by Fronk/Mecha/Lore out of Jinx
>a mod in a shitty server filled with attention whores and shitposters
>a favorite target for shitposting for playing nothing but heterosexual male avas
>a new Sonico that is guaranteed to not want to do anything with Nibbles or him in general for obvious reasons
>left the Discord because he couldn't cut it in the rat race
>cucked by Owain out of Shy Gal and probably a lot of other waifus
>found out that Ragyo had a secret Discord and has been avoiding him
>cucked out of Jinx by Mettaton
>cucked by Ainz, Mecha, and DMG out of Ragyo
>heartbroken by Ragyo's Steam request
>cucked out of Juliet by Mettaton
>Ragyo has said there's nothing between her and Jiro
>Owain comes along and fucks his ex-waifu
>got falseflagged and shitposted about on /v/
>accidentally hurt EGG's feelings and bitchquit all the ERP Discords over it
>nearly lost his "mother" when she tried to kill herself
>despite tryharding got out typefucked by Goten and Trunks with Mercy saying she loved them and said nothing to Jiro about his session
>got BTFO by Kirino
>retired from ERP to get cucked one last time
>got cucked out of Jinx and EGG when Tank returned
>Then cucked out of his art dreams by Tank while EGG hangs onto him.
>stolen the chance of recovering by Suki and Magnum Dongs
>found out Jinx was a major falseflagger through Spider
>only has his mother and her abusive boyfriend left

BEING JIRO IS SUFFERING
>>
>>7056971
O-oh... I see...
>He still wasn't sure how to feel about this, but she was really attractive, and he hadn't had the free time to release himself in ages. Why not give it a shot?
Alright, fine...
>>
>>7057079
>>found out Jinx was a major falseflagger through Spider

Explain
>>
>>7057097
>She leaned in a bit more

If you don't want it...I can just leave~
>>
File: aa4fa3fc60b85f6ed4198ae5c3f839ca.png (391KB, 1088x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aa4fa3fc60b85f6ed4198ae5c3f839ca.png
391KB, 1088x1080px
>>7056995
Wow I wake up and you are still here? Jeez, you told me your schedule was fucked up but not like this.
>>7057112
Are you the same Panty I talked to last time? About a possible threesome.
>>
>>7057163
>Panty and stocking threesome.
My cock can only get so hard, guys.
>>
File: 1333827265990.jpg (8KB, 220x251px) Image search: [Google]
1333827265990.jpg
8KB, 220x251px
>>7057112
>>7057163
(Damn it, now I really want to do a threesome... Fuck...)
>>
>>7057163
(Yes it is)

>>7057173
(<3)

>>7057191
(<3)
>>
File: 006.jpg (182KB, 420x732px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
182KB, 420x732px
>>7057173
>>7057191
I was really feeling like torturing someone this morning, but seeing Panty around I couldn't resist picking Stocking instead.
>>
Hello ERP how are you doing on this fine day?
>>
>>7057212
>>7057223
Please, I really want a Panty and Stocking threesome. Then I'll be able to die a happy man.
>>
>>7057227
Forgoing sleep like an irresponsible adult.
>>
>>7057173
Both played by people who are so shit at RPing that half the time their anons drop them?
No thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>7057223
Stocking's vibrator is probably an electric rod.
>>
>>7057079
Who on their right mind would seriously get feelings for people on the internet?
>>
>>7057241
>Jiro
>Right mind
Pick one.
>>
>>7057241
>on
In
Also
>Who in their right mind
I see your problem.
>>
>>7057241

We are on 4chan. People in the right mind don't come here.
>>
>>7057238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU
>>
>>7057240
Deja vu, that one post I have seen before.
>>
>>7057261
I've at least mentioned that before, just don't think I posted a picture.
Either way I'd use that on stocking.
>>
>>7057261
I wanna cuddle stocking and trade feeding her sweets for kisses.
>>
>>7057261
I want to make out with Stocking while Panty sucks me cock!
>>
>>7057285
>>7057341

She is gone Jim. She is gone.
>>
(has the hilda from last night shown up at all tonight? i kinda dozed off after dinner)
>>
>>7057234
(<3)
>>7057341
(I'm sure it can be arranged)
>>
File: pirate.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>7057341
I didn't know blackbeard browsed here
>>
>>7057360
Oi, Panty, are we doing something or not?
These people are getting real insistent.
>>
>>7057360
>>7057381
Please! I really need it!
>>
>>7057381
I was waiting on you, you silly bitch

>>7057389
You're so cute when you act like the pathetic little worm you are.....
>>
>>7057402
/I/ was the one waiting for you, you dumb slut. It's because you went around sucking cocks like always that I'm also in this situation now.
>>
>>7057402
Th-thanks...?
>He blushed, grinning awkwardly. He wasn't really sure whether to take the as an insult or a compliment.
>>7057426
P-please! There's no need to fight! There's plenty of my to go around!
>>
>>7057426
Oh please, a lot of people have been wanting this shit for a while...So what's the plan stocking...Do you want the strap on or should I just grow a cock?

>>7057441
Welcome~
[Dumbass~....]
>>
File: 1465928111035.jpg (2MB, 3894x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1465928111035.jpg
2MB, 3894x3700px
Stupid Sexy Neptune
>>
>>7057484
I agree.
>>
>>7057460
Wait, why am I the one getting fucked with all these dicks you have got around?
>>7057441
Nobody asked for a piece of you.
>>
>>7057460
W-well, what are we going to do first then? There's just so many possibilities... So many positions to try out...!
Maybe I could fuck Panty in the ass while she eats her sister out!
>>7057492
O-oh... Okay...
I guess I'll just... go...
>Slowly walks off, while "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day plays in the background.
>>
>>7057484
I should really play that game
>>
File: 1454794585416.png (204KB, 764x550px) Image search: [Google]
1454794585416.png
204KB, 764x550px
>>7057492
>She smirked and walked over to her fat slut of a sister and kissed right on the fucking lips giving no damn what so ever

Shut up~

>Cue the music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTgl3cCyDo
>>
>>7057519
It's mediocre at best familam, just fap to it.
>>
>>7057555

Is hard to fap to thing I don't know
>>
>>7057523
Wait wait wa-
>Stocking's words went quickly interrupted, with her lips suddenly finding themselves locked against that of her sister. She seems to be succumbing to her sweet kiss, but immediately jumps away as she hears the music, cleaning her lips from the kiss with an arm
What's going on, I never asked for this!
>>
File: 57194440_p0.png (788KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
57194440_p0.png
788KB, 1052x744px
>>7057555
Except for the scene in the anime with Plutia x Kurome shipping
>>
I need to sniff a thick girl's butt
>>
File: 15 - 1.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>7057588
>She chuckled and snapped her fingers and soon enough Stocking's wrists and ankles would be bound

You've been such a bad little girl...Sister dear~

>Her eyes just damn near sparkle for a moment

Such a naughty bitch
>>
>>7057625
Even a femanon?
>>
>>7057637
Of course!
>>
>>7057637
We need more femanons.
>>
>>7057644
Weeell...

>The nervous femanon turns, her chubby, pale butt covered only by yoga pants that left little to the imagination.

Make it quick!

>>7057672
That could be fun.
>>
>>7057628
Woah woah woah, u-umm...
>Stocking slowly backed away from her sister, already all flustered by her actions. She was aware of how dangerous Panty can be when she is aroused, and wasn't sure it was ever a good idea to be around her in those situations. Her head frantically moved left and right, as if looking for something
U-Uh, guys? A little help? Anybody?
>>
>>7057694
What, you want me to get the cattle prod or somethin'?
>>
>>7057672
>>7057637

There is no such thing as a Femanon. Everybody know that there are no girl on internet.
>>
File: 048.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
048.png
20KB, 235x235px
Are they really cucking us to play with each other?
I'm having the most mixed of boners right now.
>>
>>7057691
>He eagerly dives facefirst between her cheeks, breathing deeply as he fondles his growing bulge

Nnn, this is incredible, femanon! If you want to be aggressive with me or if there's anything you want at all, please indulge yourself!
>>
>>7057694
We are nothing but patethic worms, how we can even help you?
>>
>>7057707
read last line >>7057694
>>
>>7057702
Don't joke around like that!
>>7057711
I-I was just joking around when I said that, I didn't mean it.
>>
>>7057709
>That was definitely the first time she'd heard that one. Be aggressive? She didn't even know how to.

Uhm...l-lay on your back...bitch!

>The shot of profanity was clearly a struggle to get out.

>>7057704
If it succ like a girl, is it a girl?
>>
>>7057694
Don't think I wouldn't take your place, but looks like this one's on you.
>>
>>7057729
Whatever you want from me, femanon!

>He lays on his back below her, staring up at her plump ass, mouth watering

(you're adorable)
>>
>>7057728
Who said anything about joking? I got it right here.
>Holds up said cattle prod
>>
>>7057728
Surreeeeeeee....
>The anon gives her the most irritated of looks, still incredibly sceptical of her.
How do we know you aren't just gonna drop us for your sister again, huh?
>>
>>7057745
(Thank you! I'm sorta new to this.)

>Oh, he'd actually done it. Couldn't back down now. She steps over to his face, tugging her yoga pants down to bare her butt, no panties underneath.

B-beg for my butt!
>>
>>7057728
Well sadly I've spent all my nice guy token yesterday. I would go there and enjoy looking at your sister raping you for once.
>>
>>7057763
(You're great at it!)

P-please femanon! Sit right on my face! I want you to smother me under your fat butt, make me breathe in your incredible scent while you abuse me!
>>
>>7057773
(Double thank you!)

>This was going better than she'd expected. She lowered herself down, slowly so as not to hurt him. His nose was gradually pushed between her plump cheeks, her smell heavy and inescapable. Now, how could she "abuse" him?
>>
File: 1468202589437.jpg (727KB, 1594x2150px) Image search: [Google]
1468202589437.jpg
727KB, 1594x2150px
>>7057694
>Since her sister is bound, she smirks and presses a button on the wall which slides open to reveal a selection of toys...Dildos, vibrators, strap ons...So many devilish and delectable tools of lust for Panty to use....
>>
>>7057785
God, it smells and feels so fucking good

Please abuse me, femanon! Bounce your ass on my face, rub your foot on my cock, smack me, spit on me. Whatever you want to do to me!
>>
>>7057804
>She didn't think she could bounce hard enough to actually do anything. Not willingly, anyway. But feet? That would definitely work! Stretching one foot out, she bumped it against his bulge, starting to stroke his shaft with her sole.
>>
>>7057829
Ahhh, fuck that feels so nice, femanon.

>He gently grinds his bulge against her foot, in rythym with her movements

You could degrade me, talk dirty to me while you tease me too! Edge me, get me really close to cumming then deny me. There's so many ways to be dominated that I love
>>
Gonna make the new thread
>>
>>7057871
>>7057871
>>7057871
>>
>>7057798
Holy shit, you whore, where did you get all that stuff from?
>She said, with an antagonizing look in her eyes, trying to poorly hide her anxious feelings with it. Her heart began to race as soon as her gaze met that vaste amount of toys, already resigning to her fate. "Better than taking a filthy cock inside of me", she thought to herself, looking for some self-reassurance.
>>
Thread posts: 641
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.