[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HG thread. Maximum Autism Edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 251

File: IMG_3756.jpg (85KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3756.jpg
85KB, 1333x900px
HG thread.

Maximum Autism Edition.
>>
File: 1482946202944.png (543KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1482946202944.png
543KB, 960x738px
>>6929303

>>6929319
Can do senpai

>>6929304 (Anonpost bitching about KK, yellow belly whatever)

You're overreacting
>>
>>6929318
That's every edition though.
>>
>Waaah you blocked my autism
>Better make it everyone else's problem by whining in the threads about it like I'm making some sort of statement!
>>
File: That smile.jpg (97KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
That smile.jpg
97KB, 640x800px
>>6929303
It's not your concern though.
>>
>>6929341
>>Waaah you blocked my autism
>>Better make it everyone else's problem by whining in the threads about it like I'm making some sort of statement!
>>
http://poal.me/zbbzne
>>
File: Whoville.jpg (100KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
Whoville.jpg
100KB, 300x223px
Meanwhile in Whoville...
>>
>>6929344
>>>6929341
>>>Waaah you blocked my autism
>>>Better make it everyone else's problem by whining in the threads about it like I'm making some sort of statement!
>>
Gottem.

Epically trolled.
You made, sunnies????
>>
File: 1482946436186.jpg (334KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482946436186.jpg
334KB, 640x800px
>>6929342
>>
>>6929315
That actually fit perfectly.
I kek'd.
>>
>>6929353
>>6929350
>>>6929344 (You)
>>>>6929341
>>>>Waaah you blocked my autism
>>>>Better make it everyone else's problem by whining in the threads about it like I'm making some sort of statement!
>>
File: 1482945452609.jpg (16KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1482945452609.jpg
16KB, 128x128px
>>6929353
>>
>>6929353
Your life totally had meaning now.

It's not like you can't even keep your internet relationships together.
>>
>>6929361
>(You)
>>
File: tumblr_lqa3waXEZK1r20708o1_1280.png (57KB, 662x886px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqa3waXEZK1r20708o1_1280.png
57KB, 662x886px
I can feel the relevancy surging through my veins.
>>
>>6929376
>>>6929361
>>(You)
>>
Adachi says he loves us but then does this autistic shit without doing anything that proves that he loves us.
>>
>>6929379
>>
File: whoknowsdachi.png (580KB, 737x654px) Image search: [Google]
whoknowsdachi.png
580KB, 737x654px
>>6929381
I'm just trying to be part of the autism club.
>>
>>6929380
>>>6929376 (You)
>>>>6929361
>>>(You)
>>
>>6929381
Nooooobody caaaaares
>>
>>6929381
His actions are directed at us. If he didn't love us, he'd direct them elsewhere
>>
First 96
>>
File: 1482946690791.png (477KB, 737x654px) Image search: [Google]
1482946690791.png
477KB, 737x654px
>>6929388
>>
>>6929391
>>>6929380 (You)
>>>>6929376 (You)
>>>>>6929361
>>>>(You)
>>
>>6929397
>>6929388
man of meme
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-24-14h59m32s680.png (558KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-24-14h59m32s680.png
558KB, 960x738px
>>6929335
What kind of feeling is this..!?
>>6929342
So what? There's no harm in telling me.
>>6929348
Whatville?
>>
File: entry.jpg (58KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
entry.jpg
58KB, 359x359px
>>6929397
Colonel Sanders
>>
>>6929399
>>>6929391 (You)
>>>>6929380 (You)
>>>>>6929376 (You)
>>>>>>6929361
>>>>>(You)
>>
>>6929388
Keep digging that hole, I'm enjoying your downward spiral as you try to cover your wounds with irony.
>>
>>6929404
>>>6929399 (You)
>>>>6929391 (You)
>>>>>6929380 (You)
>>>>>>6929376 (You)
>>>>>>>6929361
>>>>>>(You)
>>
>>6929401
I can stop if it makes replying awkward senpai
>>
>>6929409
>>>6929404 (You)
>>>>6929399 (You)
>>>>>6929391 (You)
>>>>>>6929380 (You)
>>>>>>>6929376 (You)
>>>>>>>>6929361
>>>>>>>(You)
>>
We're reaching levels of autistic fuckery that shouldn't be possible
>>
>>6929413
>>>6929409 (You)
>>>>6929404 (You)
>>>>>6929399 (You)
>>>>>>6929391 (You)
>>>>>>>6929380 (You)
>>>>>>>>6929376 (You)
>>>>>>>>>6929361
>>>>>>>>(You)
>>
>>6929402
It's a trap dumbass
>>
>>6929415
>>>6929413 (You)
>>>>6929409 (You)
>>>>>6929404 (You)
>>>>>>6929399 (You)
>>>>>>>6929391 (You)
>>>>>>>>6929380 (You)
>>>>>>>>>6929376 (You)
>>>>>>>>>>6929361
>>>>>>>>>(You)
>>
File: 1482946788341.png (483KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1482946788341.png
483KB, 960x738px
>>6929411
>>6929401
>>
Post googly eyes and rate
>>
File: pointing.png (408KB, 575x596px) Image search: [Google]
pointing.png
408KB, 575x596px
>>6929417
And we here at KFC believe they have a right to dress themselves up like the prettiest southern belle you have evah seen before!
>>
I want to fucking kill myself whenever I enter these threads, I seriously have never wanted to die more than I do when I find myself here. It's fucking terrible here, all of you people are cancerous fucking losers and I swear your cancer is beginning to infect me. When I say that, I don't mean like "I want to start circlejerking with these losers", I mean it as "I want to put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the fucking trigger". You people are irredeemable little pieces of fucking shit and you should all be ashamed of who you are, are you aware of that? You fucks just by doing what you're doing are causing people to wish they were fucking dead, I have never wanted to be inside a fucking casket more than I do right now. I don't know how I want to fucking end my life, but I know for certain I want to end it because of you cancerous fucks and this stupid simulator. I fantasize about killing myself every single day in different ways, just a few moments ago I was thinking about drinking the gallon of bleach next to my washer. You want to know what I thought about doing before that? Swallowing one of those detergent pods they came out with, the ones kids think are candy for some fucking reason. What I'm thinking about is totally different from a few moments ago, I'm thinking of shooting myself in the head in the middle of a busy highway. Why? So if the bullet doesn't fucking kill me, a speeding car will hit my body and put me out of my misery. You people are fucking garbage and I wish nothing but hell on you, Jesus fucking Christ. In the future, if I'm not fucking dead from killing myself, I'm probably going to tie a noose on the tree outside and fucking hang myself for everybody on my street to see. I hate you guys that much, so very very fucking much. You are pure and utter garbage, and my death will be on your hands for being such cancerous fucking whiny babies. Hopefully you'll kill yourselves like me. Just fucking die, HG. Fucking. Die.
>>
>>6929427
>I want to fucking kill myself whenever I enter these threads, I seriously have never wanted to die more than I do when I find myself here. It's fucking terrible here, all of you people are cancerous fucking losers and I swear your cancer is beginning to infect me. When I say that, I don't mean like "I want to start circlejerking with these losers", I mean it as "I want to put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the fucking trigger". You people are irredeemable little pieces of fucking shit and you should all be ashamed of who you are, are you aware of that? You fucks just by doing what you're doing are causing people to wish they were fucking dead, I have never wanted to be inside a fucking casket more than I do right now. I don't know how I want to fucking end my life, but I know for certain I want to end it because of you cancerous fucks and this stupid simulator. I fantasize about killing myself every single day in different ways, just a few moments ago I was thinking about drinking the gallon of bleach next to my washer. You want to know what I thought about doing before that? Swallowing one of those detergent pods they came out with, the ones kids think are candy for some fucking reason. What I'm thinking about is totally different from a few moments ago, I'm thinking of shooting myself in the head in the middle of a busy highway. Why? So if the bullet doesn't fucking kill me, a speeding car will hit my body and put me out of my misery. You people are fucking garbage and I wish nothing but hell on you, Jesus fucking Christ. In the future, if I'm not fucking dead from killing myself, I'm probably going to tie a noose on the tree outside and fucking hang myself for everybody on my street to see. I hate you guys that much, so very very fucking much. You are pure and utter garbage, and my death will be on your hands for being such cancerous fucking whiny babies. Hopefully you'll kill yourselves like me. Just fucking die, HG. Fucking. Die.
>>
Who is most relevant newfag
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-28-12-33-51.png (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-28-12-33-51.png
377KB, 1920x1080px
>get blocked for this
KK should stop being such a sensitive Sally.
>>6929407
>not understanding this is how i want to go out so I can full time irl ship with jogger girl from months ago
>IRONY INTENSIFIES
>>
>>6929433
>>get blocked for this
>KK should stop being such a sensitive Sally.
>>>6929407
>>not understanding this is how i want to go out so I can full time irl ship with jogger girl from months ago
>>IRONY INTENSIFIES
>>
>>6929414
That Adachi and Parsee. Two every valuable and productive members of the Hunger Games community. Here to improve the user content and your general experience in the threads and our community.
>>
The problem isnt the games being boring.
Its that we are doing nothing but the games.

I ask everyone.
What enticed you to take part in this, then other forms of timewasters?

Was it that the game itself entertained you? That people were coming up with all these ideas, themes, innovative ways to use a cheap, random simulator.
Was it the stories being told? Seeing a wierd bunch of roleplaying faggots play as characters you know and love, seeing them interact with each, creating wierder but interesting tales. Even moreso that they were somehow connected to this cheap rng simulator

Was it a sense of the betting or competition? That winning felt like something and you knew that one day you orthe person you wanted to, would win that hosts game, that you would luck out and beat that cocky avafaggot who was so sure he was going to win.

Was it simply that you could still have a say regardless of being an anon or an avafaggot?

Why would people host when people would deliberately not even respond to them or even interact in the thread at all?
Why try to make a story when people will tear it apart straight from the start
Why bother betting when it feels like people care more about what the FotM scapegoat does?

All the shitposting about the games dying, about hosts getting lazy, about there being nothing good because all the new is cringe/cancer/whatever fucking buzzword you use.
Its just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Now, shitposting isnt bad, in fact in some cases its good, it gives people the drive to prove them wrong sometimes, it helps stir drama which dependi g on how its used can be good or bad.

Look in the past few threads.
Wheres the betting? Wheres the storytelling? Wheres the interaction between people, Wheres the big games. The proms, the wars, etc.

Its not just the games as to why people come here. Its everything else thats centered around it.

Take that all away, and youre just left with a cheap, rng simulator
>>
test
>>
>>6929438
>The problem isnt the games being boring.
>Its that we are doing nothing but the games.
>I ask everyone.
>What enticed you to take part in this, then other forms of timewasters?
>Was it that the game itself entertained you? That people were coming up with all these ideas, themes, innovative ways to use a cheap, random simulator.
>Was it the stories being told? Seeing a wierd bunch of roleplaying faggots play as characters you know and love, seeing them interact with each, creating wierder but interesting tales. Even moreso that they were somehow connected to this cheap rng simulator
>Was it a sense of the betting or competition? That winning felt like something and you knew that one day you orthe person you wanted to, would win that hosts game, that you would luck out and beat that cocky avafaggot who was so sure he was going to win.
>Was it simply that you could still have a say regardless of being an anon or an avafaggot?
>Why would people host when people would deliberately not even respond to them or even interact in the thread at all?
>Why try to make a story when people will tear it apart straight from the start
>Why bother betting when it feels like people care more about what the FotM scapegoat does?
>All the shitposting about the games dying, about hosts getting lazy, about there being nothing good because all the new is cringe/cancer/whatever fucking buzzword you use.
>Its just a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>Now, shitposting isnt bad, in fact in some cases its good, it gives people the drive to prove them wrong sometimes, it helps stir drama which dependi g on how its used can be good or bad.
>Look in the past few threads.
>Wheres the betting? Wheres the storytelling? Wheres the interaction between people, Wheres the big games. The proms, the wars, etc.
>Its not just the games as to why people come here. Its everything else thats centered around it.
>Take that all away, and youre just left with a cheap, rng simulator
>>
File: Bill_Cipher_Gravity_Falls.png (45KB, 279x319px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Cipher_Gravity_Falls.png
45KB, 279x319px
>>6929439
TEST AGAIN
>>
I HAD ENOUGH HG

I GAVE YOU FAR TOO MANY CHANCES
YOU RUINED MY NIGHTS AND SLEEP SCHEDULE, SHITPOSTED MY GAMES AND AVATARS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT
I TRIED TO HELP WHENEVER I COULD BUT NO FUCK IT YOU'D JUST TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF FOR HOSTING WHEN NOBODY WAS HERE

BUT I STILL TRUSTED YOU, I STILL BELIEVED IN THE GOOD PART OF THESE THREADS
BUT I FINALLY REALIZE THAT GOOD PART DIED FUCKING LONG AGO

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. REAL HAPPY OF HAVING RUINED WHAT WAS A NICE COMMUNITY. HOPE YOU DIE UNDER ALL THE PILE OF SHIT MADE UP FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU SPOUT.
>>
File: Untitled.png (42KB, 1829x138px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
42KB, 1829x138px
>>6929427
>>6929430

>>6929439
>>6929443
Nice test
>>
>>6929445
>I HAD ENOUGH HG
>I GAVE YOU FAR TOO MANY CHANCES
>YOU RUINED MY NIGHTS AND SLEEP SCHEDULE, SHITPOSTED MY GAMES AND AVATARS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT
>I TRIED TO HELP WHENEVER I COULD BUT NO FUCK IT YOU'D JUST TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF FOR HOSTING WHEN NOBODY WAS HERE
>BUT I STILL TRUSTED YOU, I STILL BELIEVED IN THE GOOD PART OF THESE THREADS
>BUT I FINALLY REALIZE THAT GOOD PART DIED FUCKING LONG AGO
>I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. REAL HAPPY OF HAVING RUINED WHAT WAS A NICE COMMUNITY. HOPE YOU DIE UNDER ALL THE PILE OF SHIT MADE UP FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU SPOUT.
>>
>>6929433
>Scratching at KK's door this hard like the clingy bitch you are

This is sad.

It's over fa.m. He's not that into you. He has other people that satisfies his needs in ways you will never match.
>>
>>6929450
>>>6929433
>>Scratching at KK's door this hard like the clingy bitch you are
>This is sad.
>It's over fa.m. He's not that into you. He has other people that satisfies his needs in ways you will never match.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of this place and its same old fucking shit, circlejerking in a never ending fucking circle and games deader than Dojima's fucking wife. You guys are the absolute worst, I would rather have AIDS and multiple mutated strains of the Ebola virus than deal with you fucking retarded ingrates anymore. I'm glad to see you fucks are okay with this being the status quo, I'm really fucking glad. You guys can enjoy your shitburger with vegan cheese and I'll go enjoy my fucking hunger games over on the fucking Russian site. At least those fucks circlejerk around the fucking games instead of just (You)ing each other every 15 seconds with cancerous responses. I seriously fucking despise you all, you all used to be so fucking fun and then you became boring and dull pieces of complacent shits who don't host anymore. If you're being like this, why the fuck should I host either? Yeah, that's fucking right. Every fucking time I try to enter into your circlejerk, I feel like I'm stuck in the eye of the storm while watching you faggots circlejerk with the intensity of a category 5 hurricane. I hope you all realize you're all pieces of fun sucking shit doing the same fucking thing over and over, circlejerking over the same shit with almost the same replies every night. Fuck you all and please kindly kill yourselves, I seriously fucking mean it. Tie a noose and place it around your fucking necks, then jump from a fucking tree so your neck snaps and you're hanging there as a fucking post-Halloween decoration. Hoshi, Junko, Mion, Shion, Littlefinger, Seth, King Knight, Kamina, or Yosuke can't save this fucking dead community. Nobody can. Congratulations, you faggots. You've ruined HG and I hope you're proud of your faggot selves. Go ahead and give yourselves a round of applause. Good. Fucking. Job.

Tbqh, you should all unironically kill yourselves. Might as well keep spamming till you cancerous autists fuck off for good.
>>
>>6929458
>I'm so fucking tired of this place and its same old fucking shit, circlejerking in a never ending fucking circle and games deader than Dojima's fucking wife. You guys are the absolute worst, I would rather have AIDS and multiple mutated strains of the Ebola virus than deal with you fucking retarded ingrates anymore. I'm glad to see you fucks are okay with this being the status quo, I'm really fucking glad. You guys can enjoy your shitburger with vegan cheese and I'll go enjoy my fucking hunger games over on the fucking Russian site. At least those fucks circlejerk around the fucking games instead of just (You)ing each other every 15 seconds with cancerous responses. I seriously fucking despise you all, you all used to be so fucking fun and then you became boring and dull pieces of complacent shits who don't host anymore. If you're being like this, why the fuck should I host either? Yeah, that's fucking right. Every fucking time I try to enter into your circlejerk, I feel like I'm stuck in the eye of the storm while watching you faggots circlejerk with the intensity of a category 5 hurricane. I hope you all realize you're all pieces of fun sucking shit doing the same fucking thing over and over, circlejerking over the same shit with almost the same replies every night. Fuck you all and please kindly kill yourselves, I seriously fucking mean it. Tie a noose and place it around your fucking necks, then jump from a fucking tree so your neck snaps and you're hanging there as a fucking post-Halloween decoration. Hoshi, Junko, Mion, Shion, Littlefinger, Seth, King Knight, Kamina, or Yosuke can't save this fucking dead community. Nobody can. Congratulations, you faggots. You've ruined HG and I hope you're proud of your faggot selves. Go ahead and give yourselves a round of applause. Good. Fucking. Job.
>Tbqh, you should all unironically kill yourselves. Might as well keep spamming till you cancerous autists fuck off for good.
>>
>>6929439
cmon
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

ALL I SEE HERE ARE CANCEROUS RETARDS THAT WOULDN'T KNOW THEY'RE TOXIC IF IT BIT THEM IN THE ASS

THE ONE TIME WE GET A NEWFAG AIKAWA INSTANTLY INJECTS HIM WITH HIS INCURABLE FORM OF AUTISM. GO THE FUCK BACK TO ERP OR FTT OR GET DOC FUCKING BROWN TO SEND ALL LEWDPOSTERS BACK TO /B/ WHERE THEY BELONG. THERE'S NOT EVEN 10 DECENT RPERS LEFT AND EVEN LESS GOOD HOSTS

HALF THE COMMUNITY COULDN'T WRITE A GOOD RESPONSE IF THEY HAD A FUCKING REVOLVER TO THEIR HEAD OR ARE /CO/NCER WITH THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THAT THEY CAN SEE THEIR UPPER FUCKING INTESTINE, OR A COMBINATION OF BOTH

I SWEAR TO BABY JESUS IN THE STRAW AND THE MANGER IN THE STABLE ABOVE I WILL END MY FUCKING LIFE AND I WILL MISS NOT ONE OF YOU DEGENERATES

NOT
ONE

ALL OLDFAGS ARE TRYING TO CASH IN ON THEIR SUPER COOL HG CRED BEFORE THEY TAKE THEIR CYANIDE PILL

ALL MIDFAGS COMPLETELY KILL THE POINT OF HG AND BEG FOR RISK 24/7 AND SUCK EACH OTHER OFF OOC ABOUT VIDYA

AND ALL NEWFAGS ARE TOO STUPID TO REPLY TO SLIDES OR EVEN WRITE ANYTHING MORE THAN A KISSU FOR RP
FUCK IT
FUCK IT ALL
FUCK YOU
FUUUUUUUUCK

this pasta is spot on tbqhwy
>>
>>6929467
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
>ALL I SEE HERE ARE CANCEROUS RETARDS THAT WOULDN'T KNOW THEY'RE TOXIC IF IT BIT THEM IN THE ASS
>THE ONE TIME WE GET A NEWFAG AIKAWA INSTANTLY INJECTS HIM WITH HIS INCURABLE FORM OF AUTISM. GO THE FUCK BACK TO ERP OR FTT OR GET DOC FUCKING BROWN TO SEND ALL LEWDPOSTERS BACK TO /B/ WHERE THEY BELONG. THERE'S NOT EVEN 10 DECENT RPERS LEFT AND EVEN LESS GOOD HOSTS
>HALF THE COMMUNITY COULDN'T WRITE A GOOD RESPONSE IF THEY HAD A FUCKING REVOLVER TO THEIR HEAD OR ARE /CO/NCER WITH THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THAT THEY CAN SEE THEIR UPPER FUCKING INTESTINE, OR A COMBINATION OF BOTH
>I SWEAR TO BABY JESUS IN THE STRAW AND THE MANGER IN THE STABLE ABOVE I WILL END MY FUCKING LIFE AND I WILL MISS NOT ONE OF YOU DEGENERATES
>NOT
>ONE
>ALL OLDFAGS ARE TRYING TO CASH IN ON THEIR SUPER COOL HG CRED BEFORE THEY TAKE THEIR CYANIDE PILL
>ALL MIDFAGS COMPLETELY KILL THE POINT OF HG AND BEG FOR RISK 24/7 AND SUCK EACH OTHER OFF OOC ABOUT VIDYA
>AND ALL NEWFAGS ARE TOO STUPID TO REPLY TO SLIDES OR EVEN WRITE ANYTHING MORE THAN A KISSU FOR RP
>FUCK IT
>FUCK IT ALL
>FUCK YOU
>FUUUUUUUUCK
>this pasta is spot on tbqhwy
>>
File: 1482947089936.png (33KB, 279x319px) Image search: [Google]
1482947089936.png
33KB, 279x319px
>>6929443
>>
File: Sweater.jpg (378KB, 787x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Sweater.jpg
378KB, 787x1100px
>>6929401
It would hurt me.
>>
>Tfw just chilling on my secret RP board
>>
File: TheDach.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TheDach.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
The autism I unleashed by bitching about KK has worked, I have helped devolve this thread into nothing but pure shit.

I have won

Good day, HG
>>
>>6929475
Cool dude
Thanks for telling us about it
>>
I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT SHITPOSTERS

Today I go on /trash/ for games and I play with friends in these threads, we laugh and RP and then look over, two shitposters spaming

Mood immediately becomes poorer, we look and more shitposters come

Soon there is posts of the birds like 'CAW CAW CAW CAW COCOK COCOK COCOK BA BA BA BA BA BEIZAI BEIZAI' and I begin to become afraid because I can't remember if my ava is considered cancer, shiposter posts like penis fucking my eyes, CAW BA SHURE ZAI WOOOO PORN PORN CHING CHONG, fear for my ava becomes stronger

and then the little shit,posts like 12 years old or so, she then pulls down her pics and SPAMS PORN ALL OVER THE BOARD

HE PULLS DOWN AND POSTS A RIVER OF PORN WITH SMALL DICKS NEVERENDING

I look at thread and they continue shitposting about how to RP and how everyone is cancer or something, no one cares. Threais filling up with shitposts, NO ONE CARES

and then the little shits comes by and I think 'good, now he will slap more sense out of them because he is acting like a barbarian overseas turtle' BUT NO, HE AGREES WITH THEM USING THE SAME ARGUMENTS AND GIVES THEM A SUPERIOR POSITION TO SHITPOST MORE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

EVERY DAY THIS HAPPEn

EVERY DAY HOSHI SHIT NEAR MY THREADS

YOU FILTHY DOG

GO HOME

FUCK KOREA

NIGGER COUNTRY
>>
File: Happy.png (509KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.png
509KB, 707x1000px
>>6929411
>>6929421
>She's started laughing by now.
>>6929474
How could it?
>>
>>6929477
>The autism I unleashed by bitching about KK has worked, I have helped devolve this thread into nothing but pure shit.
> I have won
>Good day, HG
>>
File: 1482947318973.jpg (74KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482947318973.jpg
74KB, 480x360px
>>6929477
This isn't even fun to do anymore
>>
YOU WANT SALT? I'LL GIVE YOU SALT

HG IS FUCKING DEAD, NEARLY EVERY GOOD PERSONS ARE GONE.

NEWFAGS ARE AS CANCEROUS AS ENTITLED OLDFAGS, THREADS AREN'T ABOUT THE GAMES ANYMORE.
IT'S ABOUT THESE FUCKING CANCEROUS CIRCLEJERKS AND SHITSTORMS.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAMES ANYMORE, THEY'RE SECONDARY NOW.
NO ONE PAY ATTENTION, THEY JUST CARE ABOUT SOCIALIZING AND SHITPOSTING.

AND NOBODY CARES THAT THE GAMES ARE DYING BECAUSE THE ONES WHO PRETEND TO CARE JUST SHITPOST WHENEVER THEY'RE BORED
>hurr nothing is dying you retard we said that 6 months ago
NAH, WHAT THESE THREADS USED TO BE DIED, IT DIED A LONG TIME AGO.
IT'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE, THANKS TO THE DRAMA AND TO THE CIRCLEJERK TAKING OVER THE GAMES.
>>
i live for a few minutes and this is what i return to
sm.h
>>
>>6929481
>I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT SHITPOSTERS
>Today I go on /trash/ for games and I play with friends in these threads, we laugh and RP and then look over, two shitposters spaming
>Mood immediately becomes poorer, we look and more shitposters come
>Soon there is posts of the birds like 'CAW CAW CAW CAW COCOK COCOK COCOK BA BA BA BA BA BEIZAI BEIZAI' and I begin to become afraid because I can't remember if my ava is considered cancer, shiposter posts like penis fucking my eyes, CAW BA SHURE ZAI WOOOO PORN PORN CHING CHONG, fear for my ava becomes stronger
>and then the little shit,posts like 12 years old or so, she then pulls down her pics and SPAMS PORN ALL OVER THE BOARD
>HE PULLS DOWN AND POSTS A RIVER OF PORN WITH SMALL DICKS NEVERENDING
>I look at thread and they continue shitposting about how to RP and how everyone is cancer or something, no one cares. Threais filling up with shitposts, NO ONE CARES
>and then the little shits comes by and I think 'good, now he will slap more sense out of them because he is acting like a barbarian overseas turtle' BUT NO, HE AGREES WITH THEM USING THE SAME ARGUMENTS AND GIVES THEM A SUPERIOR POSITION TO SHITPOST MORE
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>EVERY DAY THIS HAPPEn
>EVERY DAY HOSHI SHIT NEAR MY THREADS
>YOU FILTHY DOG
>GO HOME
>FUCK KOREA
>NIGGER COUNTRY
>>6929475
>>Tfw just chilling on my secret RP board
>>6929479
>>>6929475
>Cool dude
>Thanks for telling us about it
>>6929484
>>>6929411
>>>6929421
>>She's started laughing by now.
>>>6929474
>How could it?
>>6929492
>>>6929477
>This isn't even fun to do anymore
>>
>>6929492
Who would've expected an autistic edit to be fun for a long time? Definitely me! :^ddd

That is a terrible exaggeration

I hosted on a computer at earliest 3-5 months ago.
Meaning most of the time I have been here I have hosted on a tablet.
Hell there was even a point when My games, despite being slow, despite being on a fucking tablet was liked as much as deans or mokous.

I dont give a fuck about the yous, each and every one of you could remove the reply when speaking to me it means nothing.
What DOES concern me is fucking thirty of you decided to lurk and not even bother rping at all because of drama or a slow/bad host.
What DOES concern me, is were too busy backstabbing each other over petty shit from 5+ FUCKING MONTHS AGO

Even the fucking erpfags and drawfags have more of a backbone.
ITS NO FUCKING SURPRISE WEVE BEEN BANNED FROM EVERY CIRCLE OF 4CHAN TO THE POINT WHEN EVEN 8 HATES US, with the games in this state.

You dont want me to host, fine
I flat out refuse to.
Because only YOU can make the community better and Im fed up of telling you this fact.

See you tomorrow.
>>
File: 1482947367213.png (452KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482947367213.png
452KB, 707x1000px
>>6929484
>>
>>6929477
>I was just being retarded

We all know this game.

Get a life, you bitter faggot.
>>6929475
>>
I'm so fucking tired of this place and its same old fucking shit, circlejerking in a never ending fucking circle and games deader than Dojima's fucking wife. You guys are the absolute worst, I would rather have AIDS and multiple mutated strains of the Ebola virus than deal with you fucking retarded ingrates anymore. I'm glad to see you fucks are okay with this being the status quo, I'm really fucking glad. You guys can enjoy your shitburger with vegan cheese and I'll go enjoy my fucking hunger games over on the fucking Russian site. At least those fucks circlejerk around the fucking games instead of just (You)ing each other every 15 seconds with cancerous responses. I seriously fucking despise you all, you all used to be so fucking fun and then you became boring and dull pieces of complacent shits who don't host anymore. If you're being like this, why the fuck should I host either? Yeah, that's fucking right. Every fucking time I try to enter into your circlejerk, I feel like I'm stuck in the eye of the storm while watching you faggots circlejerk with the intensity of a category 5 hurricane. I hope you all realize you're all pieces of fun sucking shit doing the same fucking thing over and over, circlejerking over the same shit with almost the same replies every night. Fuck you all and please kindly kill yourselves, I seriously fucking mean it. Tie a noose and place it around your fucking necks, then jump from a fucking tree so your neck snaps and you're hanging there as a fucking post-Halloween decoration. Hoshi, Junko, Mion, Shion, Littlefinger, Seth, King Knight, Kamina, or Yosuke can't save this fucking dead community. Nobody can. Congratulations, you faggots. You've ruined HG and I hope you're proud of your faggot selves. Go ahead and give yourselves a round of applause. Good. Fucking. Job.
>>
Alright bitch niggas y'all better shut the fuck up and start a motherfuckin' game before I cap some ho
>>
>>6929497
>live
>>
File: Let me stay!.png (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Let me stay!.png
453KB, 1280x720px
>>6929484
W-why are you laughing at those pictures? Why do you want to know? Why won't you leave me alone?
>>
>>6929518
>Alright bitch niggas y'all better shut the fuck up and start a motherfuckin' game before I cap some ho
>>
>>6929518
I'd host again but everyone is just shitposting regurgitated memes and bullshit.
>>
File: 1482947606766.png (318KB, 491x745px) Image search: [Google]
1482947606766.png
318KB, 491x745px
>>6929518
>>
>>6929518

I ask everyone.

Was it that the game itself entertained you? That people were coming up with all these ideas, themes, innovative ways to use a cheap, random simulator.
Was it the stories being told? Seeing a wierd bunch of roleplaying faggots play as characters you know and love, seeing them interact with each, creating wierder but interesting tales. Even moreso that they were somehow connected to this cheap rng simulator

Was it a sense of the betting or competition? That winning felt like something and you knew that one day you orthe person you wanted to, would win that hosts game, that you would luck out and beat that cocky avafaggot who was so sure he was going to win.

Was it simply that you could still have a say regardless of being an anon or an avafaggot?

Why would people host when people would deliberately not even respond to them or even interact in the thread at all?
Why bother betting when it feels like people care more about what the FotM scapegoat does?

All the shitposting about the games dying, about hosts getting lazy, about there being nothing good because all the new is cringe/cancer/whatever fucking buzzword you use.

Now, shitposting isnt bad, in fact in some cases its good, it gives people the drive to prove them wrong sometimes, it helps stir drama which dependi g on how its used can be good or bad.

Wheres the betting? Wheres the storytelling? Wheres the interaction between people, Wheres the big games. The proms, the wars, etc.

Its not just the games as to why people come here. Its everything else thats centered around it.

>>
>>6929519
i only noticed it after it was posted
anon, please help me
>>
>>6929525
I'll stop making googly eyes, I just needed something to do
>>
File: 60369997_p15_master1200.jpg (224KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
60369997_p15_master1200.jpg
224KB, 480x542px
>>6929538
>Friend... I do this because I care.
>>
>>6929525
That is HG in a nutshell. The majority has crippling autism. See Aussa for example.

I ask everyone.

Was it the stories being told? Seeing bunch of faggots play as characters you know and love, seeing them interact with each, creating wierder but interesting tales. Even moreso that they were somehow connected to this cheap rng simulator

Was it simply that you could still have a say regardless of being an anon or a faggot?

Now, shitposting isnt bad, in fact in some cases its good, it gives people the drive to prove them wrong sometimes, it helps stir drama which can be good or bad.

>>
File: IMG_3698.jpg (79KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.jpg
79KB, 564x798px
>>6929542
The googly eyes are cool, I really don't care about em.
Alright then. First 24.
Pedos and Doctor Pig btfo.
>>
File: thumbnail_1992608045960713568.jpg (38KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_1992608045960713568.jpg
38KB, 400x300px
>>6929558
Rick Sanchez
>>
File: Kaneki (9).jpg (285KB, 1087x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Kaneki (9).jpg
285KB, 1087x1075px
>>6929558
Ken Kaneki
>>
File: Eight.png (175KB, 341x339px) Image search: [Google]
Eight.png
175KB, 341x339px
>>6929522
I-...I don't know. I just...am. I can't help it!
>>6929558
Puru Eight
>>
File: Carol-olston.png (137KB, 236x376px) Image search: [Google]
Carol-olston.png
137KB, 236x376px
>>6929558
Carol
>>
File: ![Entry] Reigen.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
![Entry] Reigen.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>6929558
Reigen Arataka
>>
File: Mani.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mani.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
So are we going to have HG or not? Because if we are, count me in.
>>
File: Saber Alter.jpg (111KB, 569x675px) Image search: [Google]
Saber Alter.jpg
111KB, 569x675px
>>6929558
Artoria Pendragon
>>
>>6929558
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

ALL I SEE HERE ARE CANCEROUS RETARDS THAT WOULDN'T KNOW THEY'RE TOXIC IF IT BIT THEM IN THE ASS

THE ONE TIME WE GET A NEWFAG AIKAWA INSTANTLY INJECTS HIM WITH HIS INCURABLE FORM OF AUTISM. GO THE FUCK BACK TO ERP OR FTT OR GET DOC FUCKING BROWN TO SEND ALL LEWDPOSTERS BACK TO /B/ WHERE THEY BELONG. THERE'S NOT EVEN 10 DECENT RPERS LEFT AND EVEN LESS GOOD HOSTS

HALF THE COMMUNITY COULDN'T WRITE A GOOD RESPONSE IF THEY HAD A FUCKING REVOLVER TO THEIR HEAD OR ARE /CO/NCER WITH THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR ASSES THAT THEY CAN SEE THEIR UPPER FUCKING INTESTINE, OR A COMBINATION OF BOTH

I SWEAR TO BABY JESUS IN THE STRAW AND THE MANGER IN THE STABLE ABOVE I WILL END MY FUCKING LIFE AND I WILL MISS NOT ONE OF YOU DEGENERATES

NOT
ONE

ALL OLDFAGS ARE TRYING TO CASH IN ON THEIR SUPER COOL HG CRED BEFORE THEY TAKE THEIR CYANIDE PILL

ALL MIDFAGS COMPLETELY KILL THE POINT OF HG AND BEG FOR RISK 24/7 AND SUCK EACH OTHER OFF OOC ABOUT VIDYA

AND ALL NEWFAGS ARE TOO STUPID TO REPLY TO SLIDES OR EVEN WRITE ANYTHING MORE THAN A KISSU FOR RP
FUCK IT
FUCK IT ALL
FUCK YOU
FUUUUUUUUCK

>entry
>>
>>6929558
Nancy Elsner
>>
File: 37684656_p0.jpg (234KB, 772x1162px) Image search: [Google]
37684656_p0.jpg
234KB, 772x1162px
>>6929558
Astarte
>>
File: The perfect wife.jpg (517KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
The perfect wife.jpg
517KB, 600x834px
>>6929558
Kiyohime
>>
File: 1448056744885.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448056744885.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
WAAAAAH THESE PEOPLE ARE SHITPOSTING MY CIRCLEJERK THREAD
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (197KB, 739x770px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
197KB, 739x770px
>>6929558
Junpei Iori
>>
>>6929556
>slaps
>>
>>6929558
Rei Ryghts
>>
File: youngdachi.png (405KB, 763x720px) Image search: [Google]
youngdachi.png
405KB, 763x720px
>>6929558
Shitpost Jesus
>>
File: asfasfasf.png (36KB, 1837x465px) Image search: [Google]
asfasfasf.png
36KB, 1837x465px
>>6929558
Shitposting
>>
>>6929579
>>
File: check em.png (281KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
281KB, 680x591px
>>
File: 5.png (108KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
108KB, 376x376px
>>6929558
Sora
>>
File: 0Lord Beerus 1.jpg (241KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
0Lord Beerus 1.jpg
241KB, 720x720px
>>6929558
Lord Beerus
>>
File: Bebeby is comfortable.jpg (145KB, 535x775px) Image search: [Google]
Bebeby is comfortable.jpg
145KB, 535x775px
>>6929558
Murasaki
>>6929565
But they aren't funny! T-they are scary.
>>
>>6929558
Anne Hanakoizumi
>>
>>6929591
>Wanting to be Hoshi this badly
>>
File: 624363.jpg (155KB, 494x696px) Image search: [Google]
624363.jpg
155KB, 494x696px
>>6929558
Eggman-kun
>>
File: kuuko10.jpg (81KB, 537x450px) Image search: [Google]
kuuko10.jpg
81KB, 537x450px
>>6929558
Kuuko
>>
>>6929617
>posts an ironic response
>>
File: NIBI.png (710KB, 906x682px) Image search: [Google]
NIBI.png
710KB, 906x682px
>>6929558
Freakazoid.
>>
>>6929630
Can I hug you?
>>
>>6929614
You don't think so!?
>>
File: IMG_3933.jpg (48KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3933.jpg
48KB, 500x738px
>>6929558
Biglegs
>>
Just report the spammer.
>>
3 more
>>
>>6929643
Would you like some pics?
>>
File: Mario.jpg (14KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
Mario.jpg
14KB, 432x288px
>>6929660
Captain Lou Albano
>>
File: download (10).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>6929660
Colonel Sanders
>>
File: Go away..jpg (122KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
Go away..jpg
122KB, 600x340px
>>6929647
Yes.... What if we turn into something like that.
>>
WHERE
IS
KUUKO
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-24-15h13m42s234.png (597KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-24-15h13m42s234.png
597KB, 960x738px
>>6929688
It'd be great...
>>
File: news.gif (384KB, 350x199px) Image search: [Google]
news.gif
384KB, 350x199px
>>6929672
Sure, could always use more.
>>
File: 1482337357082.png (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482337357082.png
763KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: IMG_4478.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4478.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
The roster
>>
>>6929738
DISTRICT ONE
DISTRICT
ONE
>>
File: Technology.jpg (192KB, 810x630px) Image search: [Google]
Technology.jpg
192KB, 810x630px
>>6929738
I am guessing I needed to do a proper mention. Sadly.
>>
File: 42944183_p7_master1200.jpg (220KB, 666x850px) Image search: [Google]
42944183_p7_master1200.jpg
220KB, 666x850px
>>6929725
Here you go pal, I've wanted to give this folder to someone for a while now. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s2m2se80w4ng969/AAByqteNU9xw6uZVuKj3kcjga?dl=0
Anyway, time for grocery shopping.
>>
>>6929769
Ay, nice to see you Godot
>Sips coffee
>>
File: Why.jpg (204KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
204KB, 600x462px
>>6929709
No it wouldn't! It would be really scary seeing everyone with eyes like that. It.... it would be extremely scary.
>>
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES HG CANCER
>>
>>6929777
That's some good ass coffee
>>
>>6929792
Fucking right, bud!
>>
File: Godot_Sipping_Coffee.gif (32KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Godot_Sipping_Coffee.gif
32KB, 256x192px
>>6929777
Likewise, enjoy your cup, see you soon.
>Captcha is coffee
>>
>>6929652
If you report the spammer you get a warning instead. That's how it works on /trash/.
>>
File: IMG_4481.jpg (301KB, 823x3773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4481.jpg
301KB, 823x3773px
>>6929738
The bloodbath.
>>6929761
Yes... I'm not exactly old around here.
>>
File: I dance.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
I dance.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>>6929738
I dance for the honor of evil...
>>
afternoon coffee
>>
>>6929812
Anotha day, anotha buncha hungry mouths to stuff full a DEElicious southern cookin!
>>
File: circlejerk.png (691KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
circlejerk.png
691KB, 720x514px
>>6929579
Some guy shitposted this but better before
Just quit now
>>
File: Machine.jpg (233KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
Machine.jpg
233KB, 720x538px
>>6929812
You think I am? I just forgot to mention, I do that a lot.
>>
>>6929812
Rick didn't fucking die in the first slide, I'm so happy right now
>>
File: IMG_4483.jpg (156KB, 650x1966px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4483.jpg
156KB, 650x1966px
>>6929812
Day 1.
>>
File: AMERICA.gif (346KB, 493x360px) Image search: [Google]
AMERICA.gif
346KB, 493x360px
>>6929769
Awesome, thank you.
>>
>>6929834
Booker did nothing wrong
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>>6929839
>Borks furiously at you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HauOgTszzz4
>>
>>6929834
Booker was right
>>
File: Sorrow, the trembling sorrow,.png (275KB, 503x508px) Image search: [Google]
Sorrow, the trembling sorrow,.png
275KB, 503x508px
>>6929784
You think...? It looks silly...
>>
>>6929834
Vinos the closest thing weve had to booker and hes not even half the shitposting legend.
>>
>>6929859
>Stops doing rp with you because I am not a faggot. May be actually.
>>
File: IMG_4484.jpg (145KB, 559x1931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4484.jpg
145KB, 559x1931px
>>6929845
Night 1.
>>
>>6929630
>>6929644
Rape. The word you are looking for is rape, Anon.
>>
File: 4yyqhzv.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4yyqhzv.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
>>6929873
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>6929845
You shouldn't be allowed to live.... Please leave me alone.
>>6929861
It would be scary.
>>
File: okdeal.png (42KB, 604x586px) Image search: [Google]
okdeal.png
42KB, 604x586px
>>6929345
>>
File: Care.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Care.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>6929892
Please stop. I have a family to take care of.
>>
>>6929900
>Misuzu
Busted
>>
>>6929888
Of course Anchin-sama is the ideal man, or at least he was.
>>
File: speaking seriously.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
speaking seriously.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>6929845
Ah'll be needin a monthly fee iffin you intend on keepin that hedge styled like that.

>>6929888
Mr. Schreck, we're both men of a long bygone era. From one to anotha, please cease your intahference in my affahs.
>>
File: 585911365_preview_s4mshjid.jpg (155KB, 617x683px) Image search: [Google]
585911365_preview_s4mshjid.jpg
155KB, 617x683px
>>6929901
>Borks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6EvSd0ctCQ
>>
File: IMG_4485.jpg (135KB, 501x1896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4485.jpg
135KB, 501x1896px
>>6929888
Day 2.
I don't know what the fuck happened to the image quality.
>>
>post yfw the era of (you) is over.
>>
File: Weapon.jpg (462KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
Weapon.jpg
462KB, 840x525px
>>6929928
You smashed the disc containing the image file with your dick. It happens a lot to me. I know.
>>
>>6929928
Now this is the room that's most suited for my needs. It's time to cook something for my darling. I'm sure when he arrives, he will appreciate all the love it took me to make it.
>>
File: bowl.png (269KB, 432x392px) Image search: [Google]
bowl.png
269KB, 432x392px
>>6929928
Tasty.
>>
>>6929928
Havin the oppuhtunity to give this a second thought, ah don't see why we can't coexist!
>>
>>6929907
n-no
>>
File: IMG_4487.jpg (129KB, 479x1896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4487.jpg
129KB, 479x1896px
>>6929928
Night 2.
>>6929943
Personally I would've thought it was because I'm stretching the image out and then cropping it while on my iPad, but that's probably what it is.
>>
>>6929981
What a strange coincidence. I had similar dreams about you the last night.
>>
>>6929981
Can't bring myself to fully trust any man, much less one that don't eat anymo, but pleasantries nevah hurt no one too bad!
>>
File: Fine... You win.gif (396KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Fine... You win.gif
396KB, 500x373px
>>6929981
OW!...Well, guess this means I'm out.
>>
File: IMG_4489.jpg (140KB, 671x1791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4489.jpg
140KB, 671x1791px
>>6929981
Day 3.
HES EVEN OLDER NOW?!
>>
>>6930028
colonel sanders is now a skeleton
>>
Who's still gonna be shitposting here at 11:59 PM on New Year's Eve?
>>
File: IMG_4490.jpg (182KB, 786x1962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4490.jpg
182KB, 786x1962px
>>6930028
Night 3.
>>
File: Oreimo.png (1MB, 1749x994px) Image search: [Google]
Oreimo.png
1MB, 1749x994px
byuump
>>
File: images (15).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>6930028
>>6930043
Course ah'm oldah. Spent at least 5 minutes in there, ehhehehehehe!
>>
>>6930054
>not spending new years eve with your real friends
>>
File: GettyImages-72431338-1-E.jpg (176KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-72431338-1-E.jpg
176KB, 686x385px
>>6930061
C'mon you ornery thigh wieldin son of a gun. Ah got your dinnah right ovah heuh.
>>
File: IMG_4491.jpg (163KB, 752x1880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4491.jpg
163KB, 752x1880px
>>6930061
Day 4.
Colonel is kill
No
>>
>>6930081
>real friends
>>
File: 55897172_p0_master1200.jpg (185KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
55897172_p0_master1200.jpg
185KB, 600x800px
How are your anuses?
>>
>wake up
>all psyched to begin fishing for (You)'s
>they're gone
CURSE YOU GOOK MOOT
>>
File: IMG_4492.jpg (198KB, 988x1918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4492.jpg
198KB, 988x1918px
>>6930088
Night 4.
>>
File: 1482945452609.jpg (8KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1482945452609.jpg
8KB, 128x128px
>>6930104
>>
File: IMG_4493.png (171KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4493.png
171KB, 1536x2048px
>>6930110
Yeeee
>>
File: 53988609_p5_master1200.jpg (67KB, 644x841px) Image search: [Google]
53988609_p5_master1200.jpg
67KB, 644x841px
>>6930115
Kawaii.
>>
File: edge.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
>>6930104
pshhhh nothin personel kid
>>
>>6930110
Just write this in the custom css. >>6930107
>>
File: 52275333_p6_master1200.jpg (230KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
52275333_p6_master1200.jpg
230KB, 480x640px
>>6930128
You people truly are stupid.
>>
>>6930119
>he thought I didn't know the trick
I was fishing all along family :^)
>>
File: IMG_4495.jpg (211KB, 1465x1265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4495.jpg
211KB, 1465x1265px
>>6930112
The feast.
>>
how much is 1 (You) worth in USD ?
>>
>>6930149
nothing
>>
>>6930139
Day 5.
>>
File: edgedachi.jpg (1016KB, 3056x2292px) Image search: [Google]
edgedachi.jpg
1016KB, 3056x2292px
>>6930137
I said nothin personel kiddo, no need to get flustered.
>>
File: IMG_4496.jpg (149KB, 1353x1298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4496.jpg
149KB, 1353x1298px
>>6930153
>>
>>6930149
1 USD = 100(You)'s
Adachi and Hoshi are actually rich as hell
>>
File: 51973148_p2_master1200.jpg (112KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
51973148_p2_master1200.jpg
112KB, 500x740px
>>6930156
Do you think you're bothering me by posting my attractive face?
>>
>>6930054
My last year one was kinda like that
>alone at home, fuck yeah
>drank some alcohol and opened the windows
>lied down in bed and got all comfy and snuggled up in blankets
>watch the fireworks in the window reflections while colorful flashes light me entire room up all the time
>tfw absolute peace and comfiness while reflecting on the passed year
Best new year I've had, I hope to do it again this year
>>
File: IMG_4497.jpg (166KB, 1454x1565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4497.jpg
166KB, 1454x1565px
>>6930160
Day 6.
>>
>>6930175
Let's celebrate new years eve together.
>>
>>6930174
Exactly, I don't know why you got so hot and bothered pal. You look like a Greek God, not to mention the alluring air of mystery you have about you.
>>
>>6930175
>drinking alone in the dark on New Year's Eve
Fantastic life decisions, m8
>>
>>6930156
Would let ravage girlpussi to be honest
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (78KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
78KB, 400x320px
>>6929907
>I'm not even a newfag 2bh
>>
File: IMG_4498.jpg (77KB, 974x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4498.jpg
77KB, 974x1054px
>>6930181
Arena Event.
We have our winner.

>browser crashed as I was about to screenshot the win
Fucking kill me.
>>
File: 52275333_p4_master1200.jpg (287KB, 614x819px) Image search: [Google]
52275333_p4_master1200.jpg
287KB, 614x819px
>>6930195
>alluring air of mystery
That's the radiation from me going nuclear all those times.
>>6930200
If I had a dime for every time I heard that, I'd have a dollar.
>>
First one to roll dubs on this post will decide which avafag I will write a rant about
>>
>>6930156
S-Snake?
>>
>>6930218
I'M NUCLEAAARRRRR
>>
>>6930228
Holo
>>
>>6930228
Smolgore
>>
File: colsanders.jpg (44KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
colsanders.jpg
44KB, 876x493px
>>6930208
Congrats, and thank ye kindly for hostin
>>
>>6930228
me
>>
>>6930228
me
>>
>>6930228
Me.
>>
>>6930228
>>6930234
>>
File: VINTAGE.jpg (103KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
VINTAGE.jpg
103KB, 600x427px
>>6930231
IIIIII'M WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD
>>6930228
LF.
>>
>>6930228
Hoshi
>>
>>6930228
Brook
>>
>>6930253
I'M BREAAAAKING UP INSIIIIIIIDE
>>
>>6930255
>Adachi
>>
>>6930228
Adachi
>>
>>6930231
>No eyepatch
>No forehead shrapnel
>Not even various scars

That's not Venom you uncultured fuck. Neck yourself.
>>
File: z077.jpg (90KB, 482x479px) Image search: [Google]
z077.jpg
90KB, 482x479px
>>6930196
I like intentionally going rock bottom every now and then when I have the chance. It makes me feel like I have experienced more in life and also makes the normal dull days like bliss in comparison. Doesn't matter whether it's an illusion or not, if that's what I feel. It's also pretty "recharging" to not conform to society standards and that sense of what's good and what's bad for a while.

Other than that I don't see how new year's even is a "life decision".
>>6930188
But then it won't be comfy anymore, right? I might not be able to do it anyway, my mom is inviting a friend over, so they will probably both be at home...
>>
File: 1461129131599.jpg (27KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1461129131599.jpg
27KB, 283x323px
>>6930255
Here we go again.
>>
>>6930269
>4 second difference between posts
Yeah okay bud
>>
File: idontknowanymoredachi.png (94KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
idontknowanymoredachi.png
94KB, 500x315px
>>6930266
A HEART OF BROOOOOKEN GLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS
>>
>>6930281
I could make it comfy for us both, if you want...
>>
>>6930275
>"from me going nuclear all those times"
>>
>>6930286
Nice phoneposting.
>>
File: IMG_3326.png (461KB, 725x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3326.png
461KB, 725x466px
>>6930255
Ho boy.
>>
>>6930255
It's a rainy Sunday. I got nothing better to do than to go to a Vietnamese oil painting exchange website and pretend I am a cute anime girl. So I do exactly that.

And what do I see when I open up my zipper, grab my dick and start to masturbate over the amount of (You)'s I receive for having pixelated tits? That fucking sociopathic Nortk Korean is once again trying to be relevant by posting brainfarts nobody cares about. If Adachi ever fucked Kim Kardashian, Hoshi would be the result.

I don't hate Hoshi, Infact I pity him. It must be a hard life he's having, his only outlet for his small-penis syndrome being a gathering of disgusting neckbeards. Does anyone know how to wire money to Asia? I wonder how much Koreamoney a bottle of bleach and a coil of rope is going to cost me. A very small price to pay to rid the word of a festering cancerlump such as him.
>>
File: suicidedachi.gif (704KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
suicidedachi.gif
704KB, 500x291px
>>6930307
>fucking the walking implant known as kim kardashian
>>
>>6930289
l-lewd
>>
>>6930295
Just want you to know I'm not adachi.
>>
And then there is this motherfucker called King Knight, Adachi's old gay boyfriend. The only time he speaks up is to comment on how he hates his life/this community/Adachi/hemmorhoids/Adachi. Oh, I almost forgot - He also wants to kill himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

See this video? I want to believe it was made for King Knight in the hopes he'd finally stop being a pussy and jump infront of a speeding bicycle.
>>
>>6930323
Do Holo
>>
File: 55897172_p5_master1200.jpg (240KB, 614x819px) Image search: [Google]
55897172_p5_master1200.jpg
240KB, 614x819px
>>6930323
This is surprisingly not me.
>>
AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT AIKAWA
I actually think he is a pretty nice guy. Has more decency in one pubic hair than most people here.
>>
>>6930323
Do Ichigo
>>
>>6930323
Do me
>bends over
>>
File: uncomfortable.webm (518KB, 482x342px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfortable.webm
518KB, 482x342px
Blogpost:

I got the opportunity to work as overnight security for a amusement park. It's kinda creepy Tbh. Should I do ot?
>>
File: 1451559298574.gif (885KB, 308x397px) Image search: [Google]
1451559298574.gif
885KB, 308x397px
>>6930313
>>
>>6930350
Do it, Jude.
>>
>>6930350
Who are you?
>>
>>6930327
FUCK YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO? WRITE ANOTHER RANT! AND THIS TIME IT"S ABOUT YOU

Literlaly nothing you do can be considered positive. You stalk anime girls, you greenpost, you ask people to post charts. You tell people to kill themselves. You make cancerlists nobody cares about. You make polls. You baithost. Everything you do is useless. Your life is useless. I am not even going to waste time telling you to kill yourself. You would completely fail doing that.

So I hope you live a long and happy life.
>>
>>6930350
Fuck yeah. You get your own Silent Hill 3 in real life.
>>
>>6930335
He's a character from an overrated anime that only faggots, bronies and weebs like. I don't need to rant about him. He should know how retarded he is.
>>
>>6930323
Do Aussa
>>
>>6930385
You know what it's like? Eating the same thing over and over again to the point you'd rather die than ever eating it again?

That's how interacting with Aussa is. Repetitive. Boring. Autistic. Her only redeeming quality is that even NEET's like her need to sleep.
>>
>>6930350
Yes do it
>>
Test
>>
>>6930361
Is that about all anons, or me? Because I don't do literally any of those things. Sometimes I host, but I don't really do anything else except give people googly eyes and enter a single character and sit while I wait for them to inevitably die
>>
>>>/qa/917246
>>>/qa/917279
>>
>>6930427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFJ_oaG4nw
>>
>>6930410
Do Raven.
>>
>>6930410
Do Beerus
>>
File: photo.jpg (81KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
81KB, 900x900px
>>6930410
>Eating the same thing over and over again
Have I ever told you the definition of obesity?
>>
>>6930410
Do Dedede
>>
>>6930333
t-thank
>>
File: 57569102_p3_master1200.jpg (255KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
57569102_p3_master1200.jpg
255KB, 819x614px
>when the custom css works and you get the (You)s back
>>
>>6930454
>not using custom css to make every post a (You)

I get (You)s and I don't even have to post
>>
File: 1377455832502.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1377455832502.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>6930454
>When you never lost the (You)s in the first place
>>
>>6930454
>tfw I have 4chanX so I didn't need to do anything, they were never gone for me
>>
>>6930441
>>6930443
>>6930448
I can't think of anything to rant about mostly because I never see them here.
>>
File: KineMainFolder0148.jpg (80KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0148.jpg
80KB, 800x566px
I NEED (YOU)S
I NEED MY FIX
I HEAR 2 REPLIES = 1 (YOU)
GIVE ME 10 REPLIES TO CURE MY SEVERE DEPRESSION
>>
>6930496
Just use the extension you cunt
>>
>6930496
no
>>
File: KineMainFolder0219.gif (645KB, 540x225px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0219.gif
645KB, 540x225px
>>6930509
>I secretly actually use 4chan x
>it's a trick to get more (You)s
>don't tell anyone
>>
File: KineMainFolder1153.gif (386KB, 268x160px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder1153.gif
386KB, 268x160px
WHERE ARE MY REPLIES
DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF!!!!???!?!?!?!?????
>>
File: 1482912000705.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482912000705.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
>>
File: 52275333_p2_master1200.jpg (525KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52275333_p2_master1200.jpg
525KB, 768x1024px
We kinda do, yes.
>>
I miss yukine, he never shitposts anymore, when was the last time anybody even saw him?
>>
File: 1475641471637.jpg (714KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475641471637.jpg
714KB, 1200x800px
>>6930410
Try me. Been a while since I got an extensive post on how I am not liked by an anon
>>
>>6930575
Couple months back.
>>
File: 1482915127231.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482915127231.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
I DONT KNOW
>>
CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION
>>
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
File: 1479491528139.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479491528139.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>Guys HG was great again
>Like all the oldfags (except (You)kine ) were here celebrating our 10th anniversary
>Adachi just got his 10000 dubs
>At least 88 posts per hour, more alive than ever
>It was so beautiful
>And then I embraced another layer of reality
> IT WAS A DREAM ! I WAS HERE LYING IN MY BED CRYING !
>Still , I turn on my computer
>Goes on /trash/
>Can't find the thread on page 1, per usual
>Go check the catalog
>I finally found it
>OP's thread is >HG thread. Maximum Autism Edition.
>In fact every post is absolutely beyond autistic
>Can you fucking believe it ? Rambling autism that can't get their dose of (you) anymore
>And the thread was made 6 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ago
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 6 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AGO
>AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE KING KNIGHT IN SIGHT ISSU
>So I tell myself it's time to convert to Hoshism
>Flies to South Korea
>Arrive in North Korea
>Can't make the difference
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>I WAS HERE CRYING AND WEEPING AND DROWNING IN MY SORROW
>That's when I remembered people saying
>The problem isnt the games being boring.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE ARE DOING NOTHING BUT THE GAMES AND FOR THE GAMES
>WHAT GAMES? GUMBALL GAMES? THIS FUCKING GUY HOSTING ON A TABLET?
>NOBODY FUCKING CARES ANYMORE ABOUT THE GAMES WE'RE ALL HERE TO SHITPOST LET'S BE HONEST
>And that's when I entered another layer of consciousness
>And I reborn like a phoenix
>And I think about what HG has become
>So I tell myself it's time to die
>Grab my gun- oh wait Trump revoked the 2nd amendment
>Nobody except the army own guns now
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>I WAS HERE CRYING AND WEEPING AND DROWNING IN MY SORROW
>HG WILL NEVER DIE
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>(You)
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>6930578
Fuck off with your self-hating bullshit.
>>
>>6930445
Vaas ava when?
>>
AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
>>
Life is unfair...
>>
I ACTIVATE POT OF GREED
>>
File: 1482926760803.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482926760803.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>6930669
>>
>>6930673
Do you know why life is unfair
I can't view webms
Fuc
>>
File: 1482927216019.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482927216019.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
gib you
>>
File: 1463811398414.jpg (52KB, 391x364px) Image search: [Google]
1463811398414.jpg
52KB, 391x364px
>>6930587
>>6930673
>>6930690
I didn't realize I was in the /v/ webm thread.
>>
File: 1482928573725.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482928573725.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>6930710
made ya look didnt I?
>>
>>6930672
WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT DO
>>
>>6930732
>>6930732
>>6930732
>>
Is anyone still alive here?
>>
>>6930794
No, a nuclear war happened. we are all thats left
>>
File: dogwoof.png (104KB, 225x251px) Image search: [Google]
dogwoof.png
104KB, 225x251px
>>6930794
>crawls out of her box
Woof.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-16-38-24.png (545KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-16-38-24.png
545KB, 854x480px
>>6930805
Did you say nuclear war?
>>
>>6930805
Well, us and the roaches still roaming the earth
>>
>>6930794
N-no... the... the autists were here... you need to run... RUN- RUN BEFORE THEY COME BACK!
>>
>>6930818
Yes Turkey is very hard to kill
>>
>>6930813
>pets your head
What a puppy like you doing here?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-09-23-32-18.png (556KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-09-23-32-18.png
556KB, 854x480px
>>6930824
To where? Next door has the crazy bitch and I don't wanna risk it again, so should I just go back home and get here later?
>>
>>6930866
J-just go! Go w-while you still ca-
>the anons sentence is shortly cut off as the shitposters come back and shoot him in the fucking head
>>
File: inu box.jpg (108KB, 850x743px) Image search: [Google]
inu box.jpg
108KB, 850x743px
>>6930827
>her tail starts to wag
Woof woof.
>points at the box
>"Free to good home."
>>
File: tumblr_mcx6azvSTx1qmh94to1_1280.png (336KB, 843x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcx6azvSTx1qmh94to1_1280.png
336KB, 843x687px
>>6930879
Then I am leaving!
>>
>>6930884
You're so cute.
>>
>>6930884
But not before taking you back home. Dad's gonna be happy for a pet.
>>
>>6930884
only retards go in that box
>>
File: inu deathbyspook.png (123KB, 373x313px) Image search: [Google]
inu deathbyspook.png
123KB, 373x313px
>>6930913
>smiles
Woo-

>>6930897
Woof?!
>spooked seeing what looks like a bigger version of herself.
>>
>>6930930
Hm?
>>
>>6930930
>pokes cheeku
...weird.
>pats head
>>
File: Yukine (516).jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yukine (516).jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
literally this: hey lets leave the front page, we're cunts
lets just let the thread fall down in the pages so no one sees it
we're gonna live that way
but really just salty no one is using my thread, that's definitely it
I JUST WANTED THE (You)s
>>
>>6930947
We would've used the thread if we were near something like 200 images
>>
>>6930930
>picks up with the box and takes it home
I wonder if Stray Cat will be happy with a dog here?
>puts her down in his living room
Well here's your new home
>>
File: Yukine (1).jpg (18KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
Yukine (1).jpg
18KB, 236x306px
>>6930958
Images don't matter
visibility does
stop being retarded
>>
>>6930962
Do not put the dog with Stray Cat!
>>
File: inu knifeout.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
inu knifeout.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>6930937
>hops out of the box. Floats up to Sakuya's head level.
Woof?

>>6930962
Woof!
>eyes start to dart around, looking for the cat.
>must...chase...cat!

>>6930941
>whimpers at the poke.
>>
First 24
>>
>>6930968
>trying this hard to be like Hoshi
OBCESSED
>>
>>6930982
You can't chase the cat. He is part plant see?
>
>>
>>6930982
Sakuya mover her hand onto the dogs head and pets it.
Now who would just put a dog into a maid outfit only to throw them away? That's really rude.
>>
File: Amx-004g-early.jpg (273KB, 703x700px) Image search: [Google]
Amx-004g-early.jpg
273KB, 703x700px
>>6930996
Qubeley
>>
File: based fucking groose.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
based fucking groose.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>6930996
The Groose
>>
File: KineMainFolder0165.gif (145KB, 178x184px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0165.gif
145KB, 178x184px
>>6930997
guys it's he I'm trying to be hoshi meme
please stop this
it's hurting me tiny bran
>>
>>6931009
>Sakuya moves her hand
(Man, I should get some sleep soon.)
>>
File: Craig-Sagers-Leukemia-Returns.jpg (50KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Craig-Sagers-Leukemia-Returns.jpg
50KB, 620x349px
>>6930996
Craig Sager
>>
File: 22efc6ed2a25c07311dedf8fbebfe2d9.png (654KB, 650x1600px) Image search: [Google]
22efc6ed2a25c07311dedf8fbebfe2d9.png
654KB, 650x1600px
>>6930996
Sakuya Izayoi.
>>
>>6930996
Okuyasu Nijimura
>>
File: inu knifd.jpg (137KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
inu knifd.jpg
137KB, 600x450px
>>6931005
>Torn
>chase cat, or bury plant in the yard.
Woof?
>Why not both?

>>6931009
>>6931025
>(No worries, I understood what ya meant)
>nods
Woof.
>>
>>6930996
Kaito
>>
COME ONNNNNNNN
I NEED MORE TRIBUTES THAN THIS
>>
File: file.png (95KB, 294x298px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95KB, 294x298px
>>6930996
Karl
>>
>>6930996
Inu-Sakuya
>>
>>6931021
https://youtu.be/4h8N1dr0D0Q
>>
File: tumblr_oha304kXD91ukp9i1o1_1280.jpg (522KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oha304kXD91ukp9i1o1_1280.jpg
522KB, 1280x1280px
>>6930996
A weapon to rival Metal Gear
>>
File: 37353797_p0.jpg (134KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
37353797_p0.jpg
134KB, 900x1100px
>>6930996
Senshougahara
>>
File: IMG_3196.png (436KB, 521x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3196.png
436KB, 521x721px
>>6930996
Biglegs
>>
File: dogemaid.png (717KB, 546x615px) Image search: [Google]
dogemaid.png
717KB, 546x615px
>>6931062
>>
>>6930996
Reigen Arataka
>>6929568
>>
File: Leaf.png (232KB, 687x586px) Image search: [Google]
Leaf.png
232KB, 687x586px
>>6930996
A fucking leaf
>>
File: oh my god.png (9KB, 74x62px) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.png
9KB, 74x62px
>>6930996
oh my god
>>
>>6931091
>throws salt at
>>
File: 1.png (85KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
85KB, 377x377px
>>6930996
Saki
>>
File: 33260318.jpg (437KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
33260318.jpg
437KB, 600x776px
>>6930996
Belarus
>>
File: time for a roast.jpg (29KB, 354x420px) Image search: [Google]
time for a roast.jpg
29KB, 354x420px
>>6930996
SPIDER-MAN!
>...
Wait- Deadpool!...Son of a bitch.
>>
File: Anthropoid4.png (163KB, 476x483px) Image search: [Google]
Anthropoid4.png
163KB, 476x483px
>>6930996
Jan Kubis
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-23-14-57-13.png (536KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-23-14-57-13.png
536KB, 854x480px
>>6931044
If you're thinking of getting rid of him, don't unless you want to have a head that has a hole in it made by the cat
>>
File: 1444309118120.jpg (661KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1444309118120.jpg
661KB, 595x842px
>>6931044
>Sakuya's face turns red and continues petting the dog.
So cute.
>>
6 more
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 201x251px
>>6930996
Miyabi
>>
File: 35322195_p0_master1200.jpg (223KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
35322195_p0_master1200.jpg
223KB, 480x640px
>>6931148
Haku Yowane
>>
File: K2SO.jpg (22KB, 324x333px) Image search: [Google]
K2SO.jpg
22KB, 324x333px
>>6931148
K-2SO
>>
File: CFRCody.png (422KB, 655x655px) Image search: [Google]
CFRCody.png
422KB, 655x655px
>>6931148
Cody
>>
File: Smoke.jpg (74KB, 468x469px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke.jpg
74KB, 468x469px
>>6931148
Smoke
>>
File: ec7ea0d8761abfaf9c2b719b5209c3f9.jpg (220KB, 1256x1094px) Image search: [Google]
ec7ea0d8761abfaf9c2b719b5209c3f9.jpg
220KB, 1256x1094px
>>6931148
Shion Tachibana
>>
File: inu allisright.jpg (81KB, 562x649px) Image search: [Google]
inu allisright.jpg
81KB, 562x649px
>>6931125
>tilts her head
Woof?
>how can a plant cat do that?

>>6931140
>tail wags rapidly.
>clearly enjoying all the attention.
Woof?
>pokes Sakuya's face, wondering why it's all red.
>>
>>6931170
I almost cried.
>>
>>6931188
Same
>>
>>6931148
Misuzu Gundou
>>
>>6931188
>>6931193
I was surprised how dark it was compared to TFA
>>
File: IMG_0681.png (7KB, 194x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.png
7KB, 194x191px
>>6931201
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-16-17-39-10.png (527KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-16-17-39-10.png
527KB, 854x480px
>>6931186
It shoots air bub-
>the cat hisses at you and fires an air bubble at you
That
>he erases the bubble before it gets out of reach
>>
File: grimedto.gif (578KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
grimedto.gif
578KB, 245x245px
Welp. I picked the right time to enter the thread. totes glad I took that shit before coming in or I wouldn't have had to chance to do what I do best and MISS THE FUCKIN GAME.
>>
>>6931206
Had much better pacing too, and less of the hokiness. Def the superior film
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (106KB, 365x465px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
106KB, 365x465px
>>6931148
Lucifer
>>
File: IMG_4500.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4500.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
How's it look? Any swaps?
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 305x283px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 305x283px
>>6931224
Looks, great can we please get this going now? Chop chop times a wasting.
>>
File: 1440556959310.jpg (723KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1440556959310.jpg
723KB, 1000x1414px
>>6931186
Hey, don't poke my cheeks.
Sakuya takes the dog into her hand and holds it close to her chest.
>>
>>6931224
>>6931124
>>6931201
>>
File: lucifer_prince.jpg (27KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_prince.jpg
27KB, 250x300px
>>6931224
No matter if lucifer is out, when somebody do something evil lucifer wins.
>>
File: Cody (5).png (160KB, 269x337px) Image search: [Google]
Cody (5).png
160KB, 269x337px
>>6931224
Ready to go when you are!
>>
>>6931238
>>6931239
>>6931246
>>6931245
>no one wants to bump the game
I hate all you fellas who always want to start right off the fucking back. Like learn some god damn patience so we can get some more laefags and the host will tell them to fuck off too so I don't feel so alone in the bumpless word.
>>
File: crazy.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>6931267
>forgot pic
>>
>>6931270
>took 15 minutes to get to 24
>only 4 people missed the cut
Cry me a fucking river, faggot.
>>
>>6931267
It's being hosted on a tablet tho
>>
File: inu knifethrow.jpg (153KB, 800x633px) Image search: [Google]
inu knifethrow.jpg
153KB, 800x633px
>>6931213
>Growls at the cat.
WOOF WOOF!
>throws a few knives back at it.

>>6931239
>plucked from the air
Woof!
>smiles
>>
File: file.png (44KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
44KB, 160x160px
>>6931267
>>6931270
Snooze ya lose!
>>
File: IMG_4503.jpg (287KB, 825x3025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4503.jpg
287KB, 825x3025px
>>6931224
The bloodbath.
>>
File: grimed.gif (485KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
grimed.gif
485KB, 500x282px
>>6931287
>>6931299
>>6931288
Fuck off freeloaders, nonhosts don't get opinions.
>>
File: 56972348_p6_master1200.jpg (151KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
56972348_p6_master1200.jpg
151KB, 500x508px
BUMP
THE
GAME
>>
File: file.png (142KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
142KB, 500x279px
>>6931303
Oh it's like those scary movie cliches. Wonder who we will encounter.

>>6931308
Wooo steaming aren't ya?
>>
File: grimesboy.gif (2MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
grimesboy.gif
2MB, 245x220px
>>6931322
Follow the will of the games like my friend like here and you WILL get dubs.
>>6931323
Nonhosts don't get to assume. fuck off freeloader.
>>
>>6931292
>Stray Cat shoots a few air bubbles to block the knives
God dammit, I need to keep you two away for a while. One of you guys will kill the other someday.
>goes to put Stray Cat outside away from the pupper
So what should I call you?
>>
File: 40541048.png (2MB, 1276x1754px) Image search: [Google]
40541048.png
2MB, 1276x1754px
>>6931292
>Sakuya smiles and takes the dog home. Once home she lays down on her bed and gently cuddles the dog while falling a sleep.
(Really need to get some sleep. Sorry.)
>>
File: file.png (163KB, 640x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
163KB, 640x240px
>>6931327
On a scale of one to ten, how mad are you right now?
>>
File: IMG_4507.jpg (274KB, 878x2751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4507.jpg
274KB, 878x2751px
>>6931308
I'll host again after this if you want
>>6931303
Day 1.
>>
>>6931332
>Lifts dress up and rasberries your tum
>>
File: rick.png (279KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
rick.png
279KB, 500x279px
>>6931348
All these words in the dictionary and you latch onto mad as the one you want to repeatedly use. So when are you finally gonna move on up to middle school, lil' guy?
>>
File: Cody (22).jpg (8KB, 179x258px) Image search: [Google]
Cody (22).jpg
8KB, 179x258px
>>6931352
C'mon, just a few more steps...
>>
File: rickago.gif (845KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
rickago.gif
845KB, 245x245px
>>6931352
Nah, senpai. I just want to try meme'ing like I use to. I'm a lil' rusty after all these years of calling everyone a swell fella.
>>
File: file.png (220KB, 756x424px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
220KB, 756x424px
>>6931352
Win some lose some, did you get your answer tho?

>>6931357
Next year if my grades are good.
>>
File: inu himommy.jpg (210KB, 850x1132px) Image search: [Google]
inu himommy.jpg
210KB, 850x1132px
>>6931303
>Feels an Aerosmith song coming on.
>"Inu's got a gun"

>>6931332
>falls asleep in her arms.
>(No problem, have a good sleep)

>>6931328
>took note of how the knives were blocked
>gonna use that info for later.
Woof!
>rummages around her pockets.
>pulls out a small pocket watch that reads "Inu-Sakuya"
>>
File: grimey start.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
grimey start.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6931378
How stupid do ya gotta be to be held back into elementary?.....God I feel bad for your parents...Or...maybe I should blame them for your current cancerous behavior....I dunno..
>>
File: IMG_4510.jpg (239KB, 835x2773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4510.jpg
239KB, 835x2773px
>>6931352
Night 1.
>>6931371
Well, okay then. Was probably gonna do it either way though.
>>
File: file.png (83KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83KB, 320x180px
>>6931392
Yeah, they would feel pretty bad if they existed. Not too great at reading sarcasm aren't ya?
>>
>>6931381
Inu-Sakuya... That works. You hungry or anything? Didn't plan having a dog to take care of so sorry in advance.
>>
File: ldqexe.png (333KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
ldqexe.png
333KB, 1353x976px
>>6931397
>>
File: Rickgrimes.gif (973KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
Rickgrimes.gif
973KB, 500x253px
>>6931405
It's not my strongest point. It's good to see that you're this great at projecting sarcasm into your words though. I never would have thought a retarded 8 year old would get so far in life.
>>
File: IMG_4512.jpg (145KB, 622x1923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4512.jpg
145KB, 622x1923px
>>6931397
Day 2.
>gotta go hook up to charger
>super low on battery
>>
File: inu mysnack.jpg (165KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
inu mysnack.jpg
165KB, 700x700px
>>6931407
Woof woof.
>Shakes her head, only to be interrupted by a grumbling in her tummy.
...Woof.
>nods instead.
>>
File: file.png (253KB, 508x470px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
253KB, 508x470px
>>6931427
Really says something that this eight year old got farther than you. Thanks for answering my question though I see you're about a level twelve mad right now. Take a chill pill bro.
>>
File: IMG_4513.jpg (178KB, 766x1931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4513.jpg
178KB, 766x1931px
>>6931428
Night 2.
Two people that should never interact are interacting.
>>
File: 51973148_p26_master1200.jpg (339KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
51973148_p26_master1200.jpg
339KB, 600x895px
I want you all to die choking on a cock.
>>
File: mfw going to church.png (111KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
mfw going to church.png
111KB, 644x598px
>>6931454
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
>>
File: p (1)-1.png (146KB, 225x369px) Image search: [Google]
p (1)-1.png
146KB, 225x369px
>>6931434
Have some leftover steak. Better make your tummy full.
>gives a small plate of steak
>>
File: grimey2.jpg (149KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
grimey2.jpg
149KB, 640x359px
>>6931451
I can see that you're also running out of fresh memes since you keep defaulting back to "Mad". Like come on man, How are you gonna boast about making it farther than me then break down right before the finish line? I won't walk across to be polite, but it's a bitch waiting for you to fix your shit.
>>
>>6931470
Especially you.
I want you to die choking on five cocks.
>>
File: IMG_4514.jpg (198KB, 971x1914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4514.jpg
198KB, 971x1914px
>>6931451
>can't tell if rp or shitposting
>>6931454
Day 3.
>>
File: file.png (203KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
203KB, 420x420px
>>6931473
If it works it works my dude. That three letter word is still making you seething. And you call me a kid.... wew boy, aren't you the hypocrite?
>>
File: IMG_4515.jpg (165KB, 839x1949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4515.jpg
165KB, 839x1949px
>>6931479
Night 3.
>>
File: inu wat.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
inu wat.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>6931472
>Her eyes light up at the sight of meat!
W-w-woof!
>starts munching away, using one of her knives to cut it up into bite size pieces...well, bite size for her anyways.
>>
Do all touhous have dog varients?
And I thought shipgirls were bitches.
>>
>>6931459
That's exactly how I want to go.

>LF
>>
File: grimsituation.gif (980KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
grimsituation.gif
980KB, 500x281px
Guys are you getting (You)'s? None of my replies have the (You). Am I a ghost?....Does this mean i'm dead?...
>>
File: IMG_4516.jpg (153KB, 1002x1719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4516.jpg
153KB, 1002x1719px
>>6931505
The chink got rid of em
There's an extension to fix it though
>>6931495
The feast
>>
File: no sweating.jpg (19KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
no sweating.jpg
19KB, 615x410px
>>6931493
>Like come on man,
I called you a man. I didn't even talk about your age in that reply. You're graspin' at straws now, fella.
>>
>>6931493
What's up man?
>>6931497
That should be enough for now.
>>
File: file.png (215KB, 587x284px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
215KB, 587x284px
>>6931520
Uhhh you did call me a retarded eight year old like fifteen minutes ago my dude. What are you smoking, and is it good?

>>6931521
The sky.
>>
File: IMG_4517.jpg (150KB, 947x1567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4517.jpg
150KB, 947x1567px
>>6931518
Day 4.
>>
File: grimey ass dick.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
grimey ass dick.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>6931539
>like fifteen minutes ago my dude
You're calling me a hypocrite for repeatedly calling you something that I didn't use for apparently 15 minutes. What ever i'm smoking, it sure as hell ain't danker than what you are.
>>
File: IMG_4519.jpg (164KB, 1238x1471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4519.jpg
164KB, 1238x1471px
>>6931540
Night 4.
>>
>>6931539
Its supposed to mean "Hello" old man. Anyway how are you?
>>
File: IMG_4520.jpg (126KB, 1142x1446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4520.jpg
126KB, 1142x1446px
>>6931550
Day 5.
>>
File: IMG_4521.png (360KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4521.png
360KB, 1536x2048px
>>6931566
We have our winner.
>>
File: BeingThisStupid.jpg (58KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BeingThisStupid.jpg
58KB, 480x270px
>2017
>still here
>>
File: IMG_4522.jpg (110KB, 1344x1158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4522.jpg
110KB, 1344x1158px
>>6931573
Congratulations to you, ultimate weapon. You eliminated the opposition.
>>
>>6931580
it's 2016 you retarded clown
>>
File: IMG_4523.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4523.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>6931583
Placements.
Thank you all for participating.
>>
File: file.png (453KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
453KB, 900x1260px
>>6931547
My dude, you know that you ride a bicycle going forward right? Cause you are backpedaling pretty hard.

>>6931552
And that was supposed to be a joke my special friend.
>>
>>6931580
>2017
fucking normie it's already 2018
>>
File: 14567979.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
14567979.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>6931591
>2017
>thinking its 2016
>>
>>6931603
>2015
>liking idubbz
kys
>>
>>6931613
>>6931613
>>6931613
>>6931613
>>
>>6930732
>>
>>6931609
>2019
>calling him idubbbz
>not future president
i bet you also like traps faggot
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.