[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pokemon are real Which Pokemon was your first?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 110

File: 9190536164_c0b87e11fd.jpg (76KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9190536164_c0b87e11fd.jpg
76KB, 500x375px
ITT: Pokemon are real
Which Pokemon was your first?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-22-52-13.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-22-52-13.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>6927815
>>
>>6927857
cattes
>>
File: Grimerawaits.jpg (79KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Grimerawaits.jpg
79KB, 1200x900px
>>6927815
Trubbish and Grimer.
>>
Any bug experts here?
I have an Ariados, and a Galvantula.
Every morning, I wake up, and find my entire crotch, including genitals, tightly wrapped in their silk. I've woken up several times while they were doing it, and they always end up running out of the room when I do, only to return when I fall back asleep.
I've never seen this behavior in them before. They also seem more clingy recently, and less adverse to physical contact.
Is this just some odd joke they took up doing, or is it some gesture related to sexual desire?
>>
> sneak into the local pokemon breeder
> find a little growlithe
> encourage him to mount your face
> suck his cute canine dick
> go slowly, edging him out
> take his little knot into your mouth as he cums
> lovingly lick him clean
> he'll follow you anywhere now

I uh... found him in the forest and caught him with a pokeball. Yeah, that's it. Perfectly legit backstory.
>>
>>6928327
Man how did you get your grimer to model?
She(?) seems really confident, more confident i've ever seen a grimer.
>>
File: Lune.jpg (43KB, 808x606px) Image search: [Google]
Lune.jpg
43KB, 808x606px
>>6927815
Lune was my first.
>Pic related
Found her out in the road as an Eevee when I was like eight or nine, scared off a pack of Spearow with a stick for her, and she's been with me ever since.

Cali came a few years later, when my family took a vacation in Kalos, I didn't know what she was, so when Lune and I got pinned down by a bunch of Fearow (I swear they knew about what I did to the Spearow back home) I grabbed her by the hilt and started swinging.

Imagine my surprise when this isn't just some abandoned sword, but a pokemon that started using Metal Sound to help me out. My ears rang for a few days afterwards, but hey, better than having my eyes pecked out by the feathery fuckheads. She rode home on my back, just because 13-year-old me thought it was cool to have a sword on his back. Now it's just habit, even though she's an Aegislash now.

Little known fact about Aegislash: their grip doesn't actually change, the pommel grows over it and screws in, so if I ever really, really need to, I can use her as a sword-and-shield once more.

But it's not like a lot of things go wrong here in Hoenn, just those fucking environmentalists.

...shit, I've probably doomed myself to be fucked up the ass by a Darkrai or something haven't I.
>>
>>6928512
>and find my entire crotch, including genitals, tightly wrapped in their silk
Have they seen your dick before this? They might think there's a weedle in your pants. Now if you wake up and YOU'RE wrapped in silk barring your dick, that's definitely them wanting to mate with you.
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (632KB, 1000x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
632KB, 1000x873px
He was a breeding reject that I took in
>>
>>6928576
If you spend enough time being friends with them, they'll warm up to anything if you are affable enough.
That photo is a little old, to tell you the truth (she's a Muk now.) She doesn't mind that I took it back then, nor does she mind me posting it on the web now, so I guess it's fine.
>>
>>6928606
No, they've seen my dick plenty of times, and know what it is. They like to unlock and open doors a lot, because they think it's funny. Especially when I am taking showers, or getting dressed, or masturbating...
You get the idea.
I get the feeling that this is some "pre-mating" action, while they wait for my approval.
Or just another joke.
>>
File: 1482868700395.gif (2MB, 580x860px) Image search: [Google]
1482868700395.gif
2MB, 580x860px
Is sex with pokemon legal in Alola?

If so, do pokecenters offer condoms?
>>
>>6928800
Condoms are expensive, get your own retard.
>>
>>6928737
>I get the feeling that this is some "pre-mating" action, while they wait for my approval.
Yeah, definitely. You better either tell them you don't want to do that or get ready to fertilize some eggs.
Quick tip: If you don't want to have sex with them, possibly find a breeding partner for both of them because they're probably going to want to be sexually active even if you don't.
>>
File: 1482457400693.gif (33KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482457400693.gif
33KB, 598x450px
>found drugs on top of my krookodiles bed
>dope isnt even that good
What should I do?
>>
>>6928806
I don't mind mating with them.
If it makes them happy and content, then I have no qualms doing it.
Although, any tips for having sex with them? I don't want to hurt them.
Also, I thought that humans couldn't breed with bug types.
>>
>>6928878
They don't know that
>>
>>6928878
Well I can't say I'm a pro on mating with bug types but their sex organs are usually in the end of the abdomen? If you let them know you're fine having sex with them they'll probably help more than I could.
Also, yeah, humans can't fertilize bug types, so you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>6928867
I warned you.
>>
>>6928935
Guess the only way to motivate him to acting good is to be worse than him.
>>
My first Pokemon was a Rattata that I caught when I was five. I wasn't quite eligible for the "starter Pokemon" program (though I'm still not sure if Kanto even has one), so my dad bought me a Pokeball and told me to try and catch something (I think he wanted me to become a career trainer, which sadly didn't go anywhere), and as luck would have it I came across a tiny little Rattata within the hour. I tell ya, my mom did NOT like Ratty, she had a strict "inside the house it has to be in its Pokeball" policy, which annoyed the hell out of me.

Ratty lived for a pretty long time for a Rattata, he passed away when I was fifteen (he never evolved, but I guess evolving isn't as common if you're not using your Pokemon for battling?). After that, I didn't really own a Pokemon until I was twenty, when I took in a Gastly that some poor kid in Lavender was giving away (apparently his parents didn't approve of Ghost-types and he caught it without their permission). The rest, as they say, is history.

Of course, this was back in the day before the GTS was a thing. I see kids nowadays with like Ralts and Snorunt, and I tend to wonder if I would have been just like them if the Global Trading System was around back then.
>>
>>6928917
Thank you.
I'm going to tell them, as gently as I can, that I can't fertilize their eggs.
If they are still interested...How do I go about showing approval to them?
>>
>>6929008
Well let them know you can't fertilize them. If they still want to have sex with you then they'll probably make the first advance. Female bug types are usually the ones doing the sex.
>>
The guy who was going to fug his aggron, are you still alive?
>>
>Wake up with my Sableye snuggling me
>He's snuggled in between my legs
>Trying to awkwardly tell him that it's weird for humans and pokemon to do that
>He cackles and runs off
>Can't find him anywhere

Why am I such a bad trainer? Did I fuck up? I'm pretty sure he's in my house somewhere but goddamn.
>>
>>6929336
Stop showering, the bad smell will actively repel him without hurting his feelings
>>
>>6929336
There was an anon in the original thread that banged his Sableye with no problem. Apparently they tend to try and make mate bonds with those they hold closely, so I doubt it's you being a bad trainer. It's also likely that your Sableye got embarrassed by your denial and is hiding in a cabinet or some other cramped, dark space.
>>
>>6929336
Check under the sofa. Then boop it on the snoot.
>>
>>6929385
No anon. I already get enough weird looks from jewelry store clerks and half the trainers I see.
>>6929396
>>6929405
Yeah I found him under the couch, thanks guys. Uh, what do I do then?
>>
>>6929466
Fug
>>
>>6929466
Are you accepting his proposition or no?
If no then just try and explain to him as nicely as you can that you aren't interested, and perhaps offer to get him another Sableye or something as a mate instead.
>>
>>6929008
Be careful with your Galvantula cause they will still consider the eggs fertilized if you cum in them.....which can lead to you becoming an incubator.

It's not comfortable. Trust me.
>>
>>6929493
>>6929511
Well he's kind of cute and, uh, well I might take him up on it.
>>
>>6927815
I found her one day while eating ice cream at a local park. It was a rather normal day until I looked behind myself to see a weavile attempting to pickpocket my wallet. If I didn't look back qt that time, she probably would of gotten away with it and I would have been none the wiser. Needless to say, I ended up having to chase her into a corner in order to get my money back, only to realize the reason for her bad habit. Being a lonely Weavile in a city where you don't belong must be tough, so I offered her to join me. Unfortunately I'm not a trainer, so all I could offer her was my hand in friendship. Luckily she accepted it, and now we live together. We've had many adventures since then, but she will forever remain my first and only pokemon and partner.
>>
>>6929309
Fortunately, yes.
I bought myself time, and convinced her to wait one more day, so I can "prepare."
Could I use extra mattresses for padding? I have until tonight to think of a solution.
>>
>>6929635
Well, anon from the first thread ended up fugging his Sableye when he woke up with her grinding his dick, so obviously that won't work here. Maybe explain to your Sableye why you rejected his crotch cuddles just now, then tell him what you think of possibly being his mate, and then initiate cuddles of your own and see if it escalates?
>>
File: IMG_3320.png (248KB, 976x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3320.png
248KB, 976x1104px
To answer your question, my torchic, which I actually had a quick question about.

Which she was small, cuddling was no big deal. It was like having an extra little pillow in the bed. You pet em and let em do their thing. But now that she's evolved, it feels like maybe I shouldn't have established that habit. Cus once it's "bed time", I am literally picked up and forced into bed and held down as the little spoon.

It's like, I'm glad she feels she can express herself, but it sorta feels like I've totally lost my place as the master. She even picked where we ate the other day. What the fuck?
>>
>>6929794
Set ground rules. Reaffirm yourself as someone to be respected by proving that you're a great trainer- take her out for some battles, preferably difficult ones. If she refuses then consider spending a lot of time in the bath tub. She won't bother you there due to her weakness to water, and it serves as a punishment for her because her access to you is restricted.
>>
>>6929759
Yes, but you'll need a lot of them.
I have:
Sawsbuck F
Scolipede F
Mudsdale F
Rapidash F
Zebstrika F
Stantler F

I find myself at the bottom of the sleeping pile most of the time and haven't died yet, I have four (memory foam) mattresses stacked and they compress down to the height of one under all of the weight.
Just down get your face pressed into the mattress because you'll suffocate to death.
>>
>>6929838
We're pretty active so tough battles aren't particularly uncommon, it's just that I try to be nurturing afterwards and appreciative of the Pokรฉmon's part in the battle, and she in particular I think kind of takes advantage of that? So I'm not sure if doing MORE of them would necessarily help.

The bath is a good idea though I worry of the consequences once I get out.
>>
>>6927815
i only have 4 pokemon my first was an elgiyem that i recieved from my uncle 10 years ago, soon after that i saved a trubbish for a group of bullies, and asked my parents to keep her, three months ago i found of durant that was severely hurt in the forest and i rescued and went to the pokemon center and passed the three months taking care of her, and a klink that a friend gave me as a present
>>
I taught my politoed to ride a unicycle
Whenever he does it, I say "HERE COME DAT BOI"
>>
>>6929941
โ‰ฅ3215.3 lbs
H-how are you even alive?
>>
>>6929941

MUDSDALE?!?!?!?!?!

Are you sure you're not a Gastly or a Yamask?
>>
>>6929794
Try to establish a common ground. Set equal boundaries for both of you, and respect them.
Attempting to crush her will, and controlling everything she does is bad. At the same time, letting her crush yours, and control you, isn't good either. Find a mutual balance between these, and attempt to keep your relationship there.
Forcing her to obey your every word is not going to turn out well; I've seen trainers get injured, or even killed, by their Pokemon because they insisted on treating them like children that have to obey. At the same time, I've seen trainers end up as "slaves" to their Pokemon, because they refused to discipline them, and establish themselves as equals.
It's all about the balance between these, really. Pokemon are equal to us, and that is how your relationship should be. Nobody higher, nobody lower.
>>
>>6930059

Seriously... The stupidity of some people here amazes me.
>>
>>6930010
Ask her if she'll be up to a challenge - she'll stay with a youngster for a few days and you'll look after the youngster's Pokemon for a few days, and then you'll battle at the end of those few days. Make sure the youngster has a very low level rodent of some form- it's gotta be level one or something. I'm sure you know of the F.E.A.R strategy. So, once you beat her in a battle she'll see that you're an amazing trainer *and* she'll be punished by being away from you for a while.
>>
>>6930165

That's exactly how it is with my boys.

I'm the Queen, and I treat them like princes.

You kinda have to do that with Dragon Types, though.

...And my Garchomp is trying to get between my legs agai-- yesssss... Oh, yes.... Lick me deeper!
>>
>>6929004
with all the stories of people fugging their pokemon its nice to read stories like this.
>>
>>6930235
Aye, I didn't come here to hear in detail how you fuck your pokemon, I wanted stories of adventure and comfy.
>>
>>6930129
The funny thing is, Aggron weighs about half of that alone (her ability is heavy metal).

>>6929941
Thank you so much.
You sound like a fun trainer for your Pokemon. Although, how did you come by so many heavy quadrapeds?
>>
>>6930265
Why not both? Most people have one or two Pokรฉmon that they fug with the rest of them being comfy bros
>>
File: 487dbe7f270e4d5645d31d8c1af5bedc.png (183KB, 1334x1060px) Image search: [Google]
487dbe7f270e4d5645d31d8c1af5bedc.png
183KB, 1334x1060px
>>6930155
Human, and alive and well
Sertaโ„ข Memoryfoam mattresses are to thank
I stack them four high and she can sit on my face without killing me
>>
>>6930310
My family has bred quadruped pokemon for a while now, they have a big ranch with a lot of these types of pokemon.
I've raised them for years, since they were all little and I was 8
>>
>>6929794

You need to work out. A lot. She's a Fighting Type and likely sees you as weak and needing protection.
>>
>>6929941

>five farm Pokรฉmon and Scolipede

Not worried about the weight as much as about Scolipede being a Poison Type.

Also, it's clear you live on a farm and thus have a comfy life. I say that's a great way to live. All you need are a Miltank and a Tropius, and you'd be set for a very comfy life!
>>
>>6930310
They're all real cuties, the snuggling really strengthen the group friendship
>>
>>6930474
>sawsbuck
>stantler
>farm Pokรฉmon
How the fuck are those farm Pokรฉmon? Deer will waltz all over your farm, but they're just as much of farm animals as the naked wine-o's that wander into your corn field
>>
>>6930359
I met Aggron a few years ago, when she was a Lairon. I certainly wasn't her first owner; she was one of those Pokemon who have limitless pride, and an unbendable will, making them pretty much untrainable. As a result, she's had a pretty rough early life, and was bounced around between dozens of trainers. She ended up attacking, and severely injuring one of them in self defense, after he beat her with a pipe trying to make her obey him. He tried to get her euthanized, but I ended up adopting her instead. I was the first trainer who tried working with her pride, rather than trying to break it, and, to keep a long story short, things turned out well as a result. She still sees nobody as her equal, but I'm pretty close to it in her eyes.
Really, she's a sweet pokemon at heart, but full of pride and self-respect.

Also, I hate to ask this, but I'm far too curious...What is sex with a mudsdale like?
>>
>No Mienshao mention
Mienshao is perfect, you cucks.
>>
>>6930700
We can like other things faggot.
>>
>>6930700
A weasel is fine too.
>>
>>6927815
As I said in the last couple of threads, a Buizel my dad helped me catch after his Floatzel died. Family tradition, I think.
>>
File: 7d7a9b7806eeabe452eeb1e0f4de240e.jpg (151KB, 1280x1246px) Image search: [Google]
7d7a9b7806eeabe452eeb1e0f4de240e.jpg
151KB, 1280x1246px
>>6930680
Very heavy if she's on top, always very hot and wet and usually she likes to spoon afterwards.
But we have an unspoken rule that if they want sex from me, they need to ask for it because I don't want to get kicked.
I usually get 2-3 takers a week.
>>
pokefuckers go and stay go
>>
>>6931084
I'm not a pokefucker, I've just got six big girls (for you) and they need love too.
>>
>>6931127
Do you feel in charge?
>>
>>6930934
If anyone wants some insights into the habits of my team, I can share
>>
>>6931198
At what time do they go in heat?
Also do they still keep to the rules then?
Do they tend to gang up on you?
>>
>>6931198
How are your hips?
Have you ever passed out?
Who is the roughest in bed?
>>
File: slimycuddles.png (115KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
slimycuddles.png
115KB, 405x405px
>>6931084
Aww c'mon. Don't tell me you wouldn't love to have this thing inside you.
>>
File: 1309983976897.png (166KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
1309983976897.png
166KB, 600x680px
>>6931084
I'll fuck whoever I want meow-therfucker.
>>
>>6931317
How are you even going to get fucked by that whalelord?
>>
>>6931248
Ironically, my forearms have the biggest issues for whatever reason, they hurt when I work out. My hips are just fine.
Only once or twice, but only for a few minutes. You learn to hold your breath.
Mudsdale by far, but she doesn't mean to, she's just huge.
>>6931233
Around midmarch it hits them all at once, except Scolipede is just lewd all year round.
The rules during heat are different, I have to limit them to specific days of the week because once two years ago they all got me at once. Have you ever had a 1.5t of lewd pokemon on you at once? That was the day I almost died.
Sometimes I get doubleteamed by Zebstrika and Rapidash, but they're small enough that I can handle them both.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (26KB, 286x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
26KB, 286x200px
>>6931360
I fuck female Wailords for a living. No purr-oblem there, I just end being a very wet pussy.
And who says it'll be the male Wailord doing the fucking?
>>
>>6931416
What is wailord pussy like?
>>
File: 1471906691856.png (284KB, 535x572px) Image search: [Google]
1471906691856.png
284KB, 535x572px
>>6931416
h-how big is your dick?
>>
File: 305Lairon_AG_anime.png (55KB, 795x666px) Image search: [Google]
305Lairon_AG_anime.png
55KB, 795x666px
>>6927815
aron

He's a lairon now and he's pretty cool.
>>
>>6931416
What's a skitty dick look like?
>>
>>6931416
Oh that's a relief.
Have fun spelunking then.
>>
File: A_happy_skitty.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
A_happy_skitty.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>6931449
Wet. Incredibly wet. Like... Slip'n'slide tiers wet. Relatively tight fur its size, muscles can clamp like a fucking vice.
>>6931461
Purr-portioned to my body size. So... Not very. Only about the length of a human palm or so.
>>6931482
I'll put an image in the next post in case mods get pissy and decide they don't like cat dick. Or you can google "fossa penis" if they get to it before you see it.
>>6931483
If I don't come back tomorrow remember me as "The Wet Pussy"
>>
File: fossa-masc-photo-from-hawkins.jpg (111KB, 708x328px) Image search: [Google]
fossa-masc-photo-from-hawkins.jpg
111KB, 708x328px
>>6931482
Obviously having a Delcatty fuck you can be a bit painful.
>>
File: 1482033257814.jpg (78KB, 1010x765px) Image search: [Google]
1482033257814.jpg
78KB, 1010x765px
>>6931571
>>
>>6931571
Mother Nature is a fucked up bitch...
>>
>>6931557
Well your a brave lil explorer.
Would give bowl of vodka and drink with anytime.
>>
File: 250px-Skitty_anime.png (54KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Skitty_anime.png
54KB, 250x141px
>>6931575
>>6931576
If I had hands I would be afraid to masturbate
>>
>>6931557
Good luck, Skitty
>>
File: 1482283225279.png (399KB, 693x782px) Image search: [Google]
1482283225279.png
399KB, 693x782px
>>6931597
how r u typing?
>>
>>6931623
The Daycare people are old as balls and have fat ass fingers, so the keys are big enough for my paws
With smaller keyboards I use those little balls on the end of my tail to press keys
>>6931610
Remember, Wailords have prehensile dicks, so make sure to give this one a good ole' hand to dick shake at my funeral
>>
>>6931597
How many people have you killed with the cactus dick?
>>
>>6931678
How come you know about Wailord dick?
You ever accidently seduced a male?
>>
>>6931678
Hey, what do you think of Yanmegas?
>>
File: CI_58445_1342518832.jpg (58KB, 324x396px) Image search: [Google]
CI_58445_1342518832.jpg
58KB, 324x396px
>>6931690
I am Skitty, vanquisher of Flabebes.
Nothing outside of that, really. I don't get put in with things outside my egg groups.
>>6931742
I haven't banged a male yet, normally they aren't interested or the old coots take them out before that happens.
I've seen them though
One fucker rolled over in the pool and waved at me
>>6931794
Sure, why not? I'm an anything goes kinda Skitty.
Except Dittos. Get that fake shit outta here.
And Lickitung/Lickilicky. Only *I* get to lick me clean damnit.
>>
>>6931367
>Sometimes I get doubleteamed by Zebstrika and Rapidash
That must be rough
>>
>>6931813

What about Meowth, Purrloin, Glameow, Expire, Litleo, Shinx, Litten, etc.? (other cats)? They tend to lick other cats clean.

Also, what about dogs?
>>
>>6931887

Damned spellcheck. That should say Espurr, not Expire.
>>
>>6931887
Other cats will get the message if you bat them away or hiss. Lickys are too fucking stupid to get the message, and have a sticky tongue that's impossible to get away from.
>>6931813
But yeah. There have been Yanmegas in the neighboring sections of the daycare before. They were purr-etty chill. I also know what it's like to be spiky, so I can relate a little.
>>
>>6931813
Well, if you are ever with a yanmega, ask them to vibrate your dick using their wing joint.
I did that to my trainer, and he came in seconds.
Not sure how sensitive humans are compared to skitties, though.
>>
File: tumblr_n0a9zwCe3u1sl46j4o2_1280.png (216KB, 647x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0a9zwCe3u1sl46j4o2_1280.png
216KB, 647x650px
>>6931940
Nice to see that you got your trainer to get ov-fur his nerves!
I've never banged a human, so I can't say how sensitive our dicks would be in comparison, but I think that my dick would purr-obably be more sensitive be-claws its sheathed all the time.
If I e-fur get out I'll try it though
...and take up >>6931578 on that offer of vodka. I've ne-fur tried it, but I heard humans like it. Thanks Yanmega!
>>
>>6929941
Sawsbuck is a little prissy and demanding when it comes to her needs. She's also very well scheduled. Every thursday evening she makes it well known that I should be in the bedroom with her. She enjoys it standing up, and likes it when you spank her. She's more snuggly when it's cold than hot. If you cum anywhere but inside her or on the ground, she'll be angry at you for the rest of the night, because her coat is pristine and velvety.
She really loves it when you compliment her coat.
>>
File: shitstats.png (37KB, 1104x313px) Image search: [Google]
shitstats.png
37KB, 1104x313px
>>6931999
>>6931813
>>6931678
>>6931597
>>6931557

how does this make you feel?
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (114KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
114KB, 1000x1000px
>>6932029
I make more money and get more sex staying here and not battling than I would going out and getting bossed around by a 12 year old, so I don't really care.
Other Skittys can go cry to Karen about wanting to go and get their asses beat on a multi daily basis if they want to though.
>>
File: mlgrowlet.png (725KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlgrowlet.png
725KB, 640x640px
>>6932124
good answer.
>>
>>6931999
I used my computer to confess my feelings for him. He was surprised, and had to think about it for a while, but he eventually decided that he'll love me back, because it'll make me happy. He still seems a bit shaken, and is letting me guide him along right now.
To be honest, he's still warming up to the idea. Currently, he is reasonably comfortable with grinding and vibrating, and I even got him to give me oral, but penetration is going to take a little bit longer.
>>
how do i convince my pokemon to make me their sex slave?
>>
File: dickbutter.png (773KB, 665x770px) Image search: [Google]
dickbutter.png
773KB, 665x770px
>>6932341
u wat m8?
>>
>>6932176
Congrats
I'll go bat around some Destiny Knots in your name
>>6932341
What Pokemon?
>>
>>6932341
This is relevant to my interests.
>>
>>6932341
Unless it's a psychic or maybe a smart ghost type you won't have much luck. Which kind of pokemon is it?
>>
>>6932388
i'm terrible anon
>>6932405
>>6932558
c-cofagrigus
>>
File: 1481696534719.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481696534719.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>6932585
>>
>>6932585
>cofagrigus
Then it entirely depends on who they were in their old life. Like humans, ghost pokemon like that retain their old personalities. So who knows? Maybe your Cofagrigus was original a huge dom, but they are also just as likely to be uncomfortable with it.
>>
File: skitty_by_chibitigre.jpg (76KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
skitty_by_chibitigre.jpg
76KB, 320x300px
>>6932585
As the other anons said, it was a human once. You can purr-obably just suggest the idea outright.
You'll still be its bitch in the afterlife though, claws it'll turn you into a Yamask when you die
>>
>>6932405
I have gotten curious.
What do you like besides getting pussy.
>>
File: 263c44fab3af0ff9ce2059b852ba4683.png (756KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
263c44fab3af0ff9ce2059b852ba4683.png
756KB, 850x1100px
>>6932585
>It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.

>Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies.

>>>> rethink your decisions.
>>
>>6932642
Aside from getting dick when it's available?
I am a simple Skitty with simple needs - I enjoy batting around yarn, shit posting on the Internet, murdering Flabebes, and stealing human food.
>>
>>6932719
Wait I thought you went after vagina's.
You chase dick too?
Also what breeding center you at, I'l see if I could drop by once with some booze.
>>
>>6932719

You hate Fairy Types too?

You are one cool kitty!
>>
>>6932767
I tell ya, this Skitty sounds like one heck of a bro.
>>
>>6927815
My first pokemon was a three-legged vulpix named "Lucky". Got him from an officer, when I joined up with R. He kinda like me, way back then - trying to hide every fault and overcompensate with bravado. Also had a habit of stealing anything with caffeine, which sure as hell wasn't good for him. Still he was a good mascot for me and Holly, two wanna-bes who dreamed big, though we were just dirt-level transporters.
>>
>>6932719
>Kills Fairy-Types
>Apparently DTF anything
>Simple tastes
Skitty confirmed for bro-tier.
>>
File: skitty confirmed best bro.png (2MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
skitty confirmed best bro.png
2MB, 1174x881px
>>6932749
I chase dick when the daycare peeps leave males in here. Most of the time they recognize their mistake and take them out before anything happens. As fur the breeding center, all I know is that I'm a Hoennfag, if the trumpets in the national anthem are anything to go by
>>6932767
I hate them - being cute and pink is my gig.
Sylveon and Flabebe are the worst though. Sylveon because freaky ass flesh ribbons and Flabebe because they don't stop crying and screaming. Nobody likes a screamer.
>>6932788
>>6932811
Thanks guys
>>
File: C_203_front.gif (8KB, 56x64px) Image search: [Google]
C_203_front.gif
8KB, 56x64px
>>6932850
Even if they're screamin' your name?
>>
>>6932850
Heh would make for a fun quest for a traveling trainer in Hoenn, find the Skitty bro and drink whiskey with it.
I need to keep this in mind if I ever go out to stretch my legs again.
>>
>>6932876
>Flabebe is 04" tall
>3" spiky cactus dick
The only screams I hear are of pain for them and victory for me
>>
File: DP_203f_front.png.png (900B, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
DP_203f_front.png.png
900B, 80x80px
>>6932918
Ah....well, learnin' something new everyday.
>>
>>6932850
who's your favorite fairy type?
>>
File: Skitty.full.1461478.jpg (194KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Skitty.full.1461478.jpg
194KB, 1000x1000px
>>6932969
An anon asked for a dick pic earlier, so yeah
>>6931571 is the last thing those Flabebes feel in life

>>6932988
My least hated Fairies are Azurill and Klefki. I don't understand why humans don't eat Azurills more often, 'cause they taste 'pork' sweetened with berry juice. Klefki are just fun to bat around.
>>
>>6933042
How did you get at the breeding center anyway?
And how do you feel for hitting the road with a trainer?
>>
File: Gay Pride Deer.png (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Pride Deer.png
167KB, 600x600px
>>6933042
What's your opinion on Xerneas?
>>
>>6928917
>in the end of the abdomen
For most bug types, sure, but for the spider-like ones, that's the spinnerets. Their sex organs are on the underside of the abdomen.

I know it's not a pokรฉmon, and it's from an old, pre-war biology textbook on normal animals, but it still shows where it should be.
>>
File: 1446241 - Girafarig Porkyman.jpg (108KB, 1280x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1446241 - Girafarig Porkyman.jpg
108KB, 1280x1249px
My Girafarig keeps nudging me throughout the day, and her tail keeps nibbling at me.
Both of them seem to go lower as it gets later in the day.
Is this normal?
>>
>>6933146
no.

beat your girafig otherwise it will get more defiant.
>>
>>6933139
Shit that's old school, where did you find this?
>>
>>6933085
My Dad was some sort of special ditto and my Mom was from some sort of Safari in Kalos
Mostly I just get told to carry around a Destiny Knot and go to town
Sure anon. I'll bum it up with you, as long as there's still plenty of pokes to bang and you don't expect me to battle
>>6933107
I've never seen that thing be-fur in my life. Looks like its horns would be a fun to scratch and bat at though, so probably a bit below Klefki
>>
>>6933181
I work in a library. It came out of the classical literature section, from the textbook racks. It's a slide from a projector presentation for a low college-level entomology(study of insects, bugs, and arachnids) course.
>>
>>6933146
Well, why not ask her? I mean she *is* psychic. Granted , I don't know how successful you'd be. My relation ship with my Girafarig is kinda awkward. She likes to snuggle, and sometimes I feel she wants to tell me something, but when I ask her, she feigns language differences.
>>
>>6933217
True, it seems like she's been trying to connect psychically, but every time it seems like her concentration becomes broken, and the words don't come through.
It's kind of like when a radio signal comes in all fuzzy, if that makes sense...
>>
>>6933139
Original spider anon here.
Thank you for this piece of information. It helps a lot.
I sat down with them, and explained that they can't breed with me earlier today. They didn't seem very fazed, though. Rather, they seemed overjoyed that I'm willing to fuck them. I'm probably going to be cooconed in silk and be dominated later tonight.
>>
>>6933198
Not battling ain't a problem, lotsa people underestimate how important it is to have a buddy when traveling.
>>
>>6933312
Alright anon, let's do this shit
Don't forget the booze
Just curious though, you got any other Pokes?
>>
>>6933407
Zangoose, Starmie and I recently got a Sandshrew.
I had others but I released those after they started craving to move on.
>>
File: 1412778413.klaora_girafarig.png (435KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412778413.klaora_girafarig.png
435KB, 600x800px
>>6933254
It makes sense. Now, I wouldn't know myself, it might be that your Girafarig may be wanting to tell you something, it may be afraid that...you might reject her, not just whatever she wants to say, but reject ....*her*...so she gets nervous and can't....can't focus.

...oh my goodness. I'm startin' to think that I have been a bit ignorant...
>>
>>6933507
Aight, cool
I ain't going anywhere, so yeah
Pic related'll cover for me while we break prison
>>6933270
Sounds like...
... A sticky situation.
>>
>>6933605
Wow...
I...
I didn't even think of that.
I mean, I've thought about it happening a few times, but those were just some sick fantasies.
But now, it might be that both of us have some explaining to do to both of our little friends.
>>
>>6933616
Sure thing buddy, any mon's you would like in on the team?
I'm going for an eevee, I always made bets what it wanted to evolve in when I was still walking.
Gotta have a bit of patience though, first I gotta rent out the appartment, finish my last commision and find your pink ass.
Gotta tell ya, I've never "caught" a pokemon like this.
>>
I'S HEARD SOMEONE SAY PRISON BREAK AND GOT HERES AS FAST AS I'S COULD MIO AMICO.
>>
File: Skitty-skitty-23314111-356-338.png (177KB, 356x338px) Image search: [Google]
Skitty-skitty-23314111-356-338.png
177KB, 356x338px
>>6933662
I'm down fur whatever Pokes we come across man
And weird catching methods make for good stories
"How'd you get your Skitty?"
"Met him on 4chan and then busted him out of a Hoenn daycare center"

>>6933768
Oh shit dawg its mafia bird
>>
>>6933796
You's needin' ta pull off a latch job, amico? I got's an inside guy. For the right price, you's can too.
>>
File: Hoenn_ORAS.png (2MB, 1250x884px) Image search: [Google]
Hoenn_ORAS.png
2MB, 1250x884px
>>6933796
Hah, yeah that's true.
Its that sorta shit that keeps me walking.
You never know what's in that tall grass.
>>6933814
I got a really shiny coin.
>>
>>6933646
Well, I will say, after some of the stuff I came across while workin' as a transport for R, I kinda shoved thoughts like that away. I mean, there's some pretty nasty things happening to pokemon in someplaces...and and usually a camera's involved.

I can't say I'm a good person, I've done some bad things in my life, but I don't ever want to hurt Girafarig.
>>
File: skitty_by_dabbersdoodle-d3coxwi.png (52KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
skitty_by_dabbersdoodle-d3coxwi.png
52KB, 250x200px
>>6933814
I got a Destiny Knot and dick pics of most Pokemon species
Pretty sure the old coots running the place got some good loot in the back
Fuckin' wrinkle bags are loaded
>>
>>6933844
>>6933909
Fhack it, good enough. Gatto, there'll be a 'care package' at the cucina. 20:00 hours. Be there, bambino. Or don't.

Bene, cattivo. You're the one with the moneta.
>>
File: pokermon.jpg (49KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
pokermon.jpg
49KB, 550x450px
>>6933909
Wait there a bit skitters.
Can't imagine that daycare place being guarded as a prison, I'm sure I'l be able to sneak you out in my coat.
Then again, I got stuff to do before I can spring ya, need about 2 weeks atleast, not to mention finding what daycare it is, though that will be the easy.
Though if your feeling hasty, I live at Mossdeep city.
>>
>>6934010
Ay! Sto cercando di estorcere un gatto, ho ricevuto bollette da pagare!
>>
File: 235.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
>>6933940
Thanks mafia bird, keep the dick pics & old lady cash
I'll just wait the two weeks for >>6934010, no big deal
Just means more pussy for me while I wait
>>
File: 1482033995315.gif (110KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482033995315.gif
110KB, 320x240px
>>6934050
Go fake your own death or something if you got more debt then cash on your name.
I'd be up for having you on the team, might as well bail Hoenn and go somewhere else.
>>
Um...there are some people sharing their team on here. So, I thought I'd do the same. Just to see if anyone is interested.
>F Torterra
>F Snorlax
>F Hippowdon
>F Avalugg
>F Steelix
>F Aggron (she has the heavy metal ability too. What a coincidence.)

They're big girls, who need a lot of love.
Really, I'm nobody special.
Just a normal guy, with a normal dick, a big heart, and a really thick mattress.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys have.
>>
File: 1482090378241.png (38KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
1482090378241.png
38KB, 320x243px
>>6934131
You a walker or a squatter?
What do you do to pay for the food though, big girls eat big.
>>
>>6934131
>Snorlax
Do you fuck this bitch while she's asleep or something?
>>
>>6934091
Anywhere but Orre is good with me amico. Family business, you's understands.
>>
>>6934050
>>6934167

how the fuck are you typing this?
>>
>>6934180
Dis hooked beak ain't just for bustin' safes, bambino.
>>
>>6934167
You got 2-3 weeks to sort your deals out, then we'l disappear from Hoenn.
Where do you need to get picked up?
Or you can just come to me, you know the city.
What can I expect from having you in the team, gotta have some way in earning money and when walking that's usually battling.
Unless you got any idea's.
>>
File: 52c95af9d70df864a93d8cfb6e932496.png (386KB, 1248x1547px) Image search: [Google]
52c95af9d70df864a93d8cfb6e932496.png
386KB, 1248x1547px
>>6934150
>have female Snorlax
>super affectionate since raised from a Munchlax
>gut too big to masturbate so need to rub one out for her when she gets in a mood
>gives these big husky moans when she's needy for it

so... what's the deal with oral on Snorlaxes? they've got those teeth and will eat anything, but is that like a hazard or a bonus?

rest of the team's Onix, Torterra, Arcanine, Hariyama, and Gothita.

bunch of others back at home through my PC. mom and dad run a pokemon farm where they've got space to run around, and they breed a lot of starters for the nearby professors

also anyone tried out those Lust Balls they started making lately?
>>
>>6927815
This cute fish. It took me FOREVER to get her to learn Ice Beam.
>>
>>6934240
You're lookin' for a povero shack in Goldenrod. Look in the cabinets, third door on the right by the stove, behind the beans.

Don'tchu worry about i soldi, amico, I got a certain set of skills.
>>
File: 1481242001621.png (172KB, 582x365px) Image search: [Google]
1481242001621.png
172KB, 582x365px
>>6934385
Good, everyone is gonna pull their weight.
Though I am not rigid in how your gonna do it.
Were not gonna win the league here bud.
>>
File: tumblr_njkm76pC8N1rjx9avo5_500.png (108KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njkm76pC8N1rjx9avo5_500.png
108KB, 500x372px
>>6934351
>Lust Ball
That's a thing now? I guess that means the Wailords will actually be ready to go when they get dropped off now

>>6934462
There's always the Alola Island challenges
>>
File: croagunk.jpg (14KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
croagunk.jpg
14KB, 256x192px
My female croagunk keep poison jabbing on the gut and knocking me out everytime i talk to a female human or pokemon.
I'm not even the flirty kind of guy.
Then she carries me away and when i wake up i see she cuddling with me.
Why does she do this?
>>
File: snapshot20070522002633.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20070522002633.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
who the fuck gave all these pokemon computer?
>>
>>6934148
Parents are Pokemon breeders, and I work for a computer company.
I basically bug test their software before release, along with helping to program new versions and such. Pays decently, and I get a lot of time off, along with being able to stay at home with my pokes. Although, it's tedious, and boring work, and I sometimes have to do side jobs to pay the bills, so it's not perfect.

>>6934150
I mean, she sometimes gets really energetic during sex, and rides me, but she usually tires quickly.
Other than that, it's pretty much the same as >>6934351.
>>
>>6934616
It uh... fell off a truck. Yeah. Sure. Let's go with dat.
>>
>>6934616
I live at a Daycare and the old people running it are too busy sleeping to notice
>>
>>6934616
No clue, I know that I've tried to keep Cali from learning to type because I dread what she'd do to my PC once she figured out how to use it, intentionally or not.
>>
File: 263Zigzagoon_AG_anime.png (62KB, 906x613px) Image search: [Google]
263Zigzagoon_AG_anime.png
62KB, 906x613px
>>6934633
m-me to

>>6934657
those old farts probably don't even know how to use it.

>>6934662
she would look up human porn.
>>
>>6934616
My trainer got me one for Christmas.
And I can type with my legs.
>>
File: 1qd87hlo1_500.gif (694KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1qd87hlo1_500.gif
694KB, 500x309px
>>6934698
your trainer made a huge mistake.

wtf are you doing out of your pokeball, slave?

>>6934613
dont let it do that. It's asserting it's dominance
>>
File: 1482102974456.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482102974456.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>6934628
That's nice buddy, I myself tend to live cheap as fuck and make money off making and selling artwork.
Though now i'l be renting my place out and hitting the road again, gets me a bit of a cashflow while wandering around.
>>6934590
I'm starting to think this is more going to be an adventure party then a battle party.
>>6934633
[spoiler]Sounds adorable as fuck[/spoiler]
Looks like we got a full party once we got that eevee, we gonna need cash for food, booze and to tip strippers.
I got a lifeline, but were gonna need something extra at this pace.
>>
Which pokemon have best paws?
>>
>>6934791
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>6934791
Furret. A Meowth is fine too.
>>
File: tumblr_obx1yhrulP1v68t0mo1_400.gif (902KB, 272x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obx1yhrulP1v68t0mo1_400.gif
902KB, 272x333px
>>6934791
Skitty. It's obviously Skitty. Anyone else is lying.

>>6934785
No problem man, I got this covered with corner work.
>>
>>6934791
>>6934837
Can confirm, Zangoose claws got in the way once she evolved.
When she was a Zigzagoon she did her job perfectly.
>>
I sometimes wonder if there are any humans at all in this thread.
>>
File: 1482052505622.jpg (996KB, 1750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1482052505622.jpg
996KB, 1750x1100px
>>6934863
Just don't start pimping out the team.
I'l use it as a warning though if someone's misbehavin'.
>>
>>6934785
As long as you's don't mind eatin' food that uh... fell off a truck (yeah, sure, let's go with dat) we's 'll be bene.
>>
File: 263_264_by_roastedstix-d84af4c.jpg (149KB, 1000x627px) Image search: [Google]
263_264_by_roastedstix-d84af4c.jpg
149KB, 1000x627px
>>6934876
>Zangoose
>Zigzagoon
>>
>>6934895
I'm one, not sure about you.

Though, for all I know, Cali learned to use the computer and shitposts while I sleep.
>>
File: 1482021261668.jpg (30KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
1482021261668.jpg
30KB, 1000x536px
>>6934919
I've disgraced myself.
The only way to redeem myself is to drink a third bottle.
>>
>>6934351
I watched a cartoon and Gothita had this super long torso and stubby ass legs. Is this true?
>>6934131
How often do you have to clean sand and dirt out of your bed?
Also, since team sharing is a thing:
> M Serperior
> F Heliolisk
> M Tyrantrum
> M Ninetales
> M Volcarona
> F Vespiquen

>>6934895
I'm another. I use my phone, so I don't *think* any of my Pokemon will be able to shit post with it
>>
>>6934937
I forgive you, anon

>>6934981
>so I don't *think*
;)
>>
File: arson fox.png (418KB, 838x800px) Image search: [Google]
arson fox.png
418KB, 838x800px
>>6935003
Still, zigzagoon paws great what I ask.
>>
>>6934981
I pretty much clean the sheets out daily.
They're made from a special fabric that's hard to damage, and freeze resistant. They're hella expensive, but it saves me money in the long run.
>>
>>6935019
For what I ask.
Damn can't spell anymore.
>>
File: _smile__croagunk_by_seaki.png (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
_smile__croagunk_by_seaki.png
85KB, 500x500px
>>6934753
Sorry kid, he isn't going to wake up for a while, you're right he is my loved one and i won't any slut get near him, if any of get him i'll be alone again
I didn't have sex with him yet outside of some blowjobs i give while knocked out.
I hope one day he understands my love for him
>>
File: scrafty_babe_by_quarma-d6q10pf.png (110KB, 421x747px) Image search: [Google]
scrafty_babe_by_quarma-d6q10pf.png
110KB, 421x747px
love to wrestle around with my Scrafty. even when she gets rough. especially when she gets rough
>>
File: 1482056708114.png (418KB, 1280x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1482056708114.png
418KB, 1280x1224px
>>6935072
Either he is dense or you are dense.
Go talk to the kid there missy.
Can't have a healthy relationship without communication.
>>
File: 1248064458.randommanelnorse_201.png (130KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1248064458.randommanelnorse_201.png
130KB, 700x700px
Wait, should I be concerned about leaving my computer on when I'm at work? Girafarig can't look though page history, can she?
>>
File: tumblr_oh2g3qbkKB1vugbtco1_500.png (43KB, 436x422px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh2g3qbkKB1vugbtco1_500.png
43KB, 436x422px
>>6935180
The fuck she gonna type with? Last I checked you couldn't press computer keys with psychic powers
That'd be dope though
>>
File: 1482309530795.png (50KB, 826x381px) Image search: [Google]
1482309530795.png
50KB, 826x381px
>>6935180
Come now, if its just porn she might like it.
Unless your searching up Girafarig coloured fleshlights or something.
>>
>>6935140
Sounds like you two get along well.
Sort of unrelated, but my steelix gets really rough during sex. She's broken a few bones of mine over the years.
I sometimes fear for my life when I'm lost in her coils, and she's lost in pleasure at the same time.

>>6935180
She probably already knows what you've searched, and what you think of her in general.
Hard to hide things from psychic types.
>>
File: tumblr_muumjusqgn1qak3aao1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muumjusqgn1qak3aao1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x407px
>>6935072
wow thats low. even by my standards.

you should beat the snot out of the sloots instead.

>>6935180
>>6935201
yeah hoofs are pretty gay.
>>
>>6935201
I've seen her do some weird things, but you're probably right. Most I can think of is her manipulating the mouse with her hoof or tongue.

>>6935222
Uh it's more I worry about here showing up here. I mean, I've been discussing some personal stuff up here, I don't know how she'd take it if she found that out.

>>6935258
Seriously, I don't need to have that worry right now. I mean I guess she could, but she's never really indicated that she knows what I'm thinkin'.
>>
File: 1482809194322.gif (333KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1482809194322.gif
333KB, 500x363px
>>6935201
>>6934905
Also with all this sex talk here.
You guys ain't gotta be worried about sex.
I will cuddle atleast one of you each day though.
Typical before sleep.
>>
>>6934981
not that I'm aware of, unless you mean her evolutions. she's all tiny and gags when she tries to take too much into her
>>
>tfw my kommo-o is so noisy when fucking me that it pisses off my neighbors
>tfw make out with him in public and shit
I don't give a shit, he saved my fucking life, he deserves all the love he can get.
>>
>>6935311
Sure thing dude.
Most you have to worry about fur-om me is someone showing up with a pink Wailmer/lord asking fur child support
>>
>>6935311
I am much smaller than you please be careful and don't break my bones they are hollow bird bones oh god
>>
File: 1470704103138.png (16KB, 680x330px) Image search: [Google]
1470704103138.png
16KB, 680x330px
>>6935152
He may be dense but i'm not i'm been trying to say that for years yet he either hates me and wants to see my poor heart brocken or really is dense enough to not notice all those advances i did.
I just feel that if anyone has him he will start to ignore me and i'll be all abandoned again, so i must make sure he doesn't do that i don't want to be alone again
>>
>>6935352
Well there's a reason were bailing Hoenn so no worries there.
>>6935356
Don't worry, this old fuck has skilled hands, gotta be gentle if your gonna make delicate art pieces.
>>6935364
Advances is not communication.
Poor boy might be autistic or something.
Talk to the fella, just either show him text or drag him to a psyhic trainer.
I'm sure your a sweet lil thing, but you ain't gonna work it out with looks and intent alone.
You gotta talk.
>>
Man these threads have gotten active.
>>
File: zigzagoon_by_leafingo-d3wul3w.png (46KB, 291x184px) Image search: [Google]
zigzagoon_by_leafingo-d3wul3w.png
46KB, 291x184px
>>6935339
>>6935339
>>6935339

keep it in the bedroom you degenerate.
>>
File: tumblr_ogq85mnxiq1s7jnw3o1_500.gif (180KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogq85mnxiq1s7jnw3o1_500.gif
180KB, 500x362px
>>6935364
Dude
If he's dense as fuck just leave a tab of human x pokemon open on his computer and a message saying " let's fuck ;^) "
Works e-fur-ytime man
>>6935473
No kidding. New thread every day or so.
>>
File: 1482803828357.png (493KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482803828357.png
493KB, 800x1600px
>>6935352
Also I would pay to see a pink Wailord.
>>6935356
And for you, I am sure you might be able to work something out with Skitters if you don't want cuddles.
Careful though he migh- probably pimp you out.
Your still cute though.
>>
Any females on this thread
>>
>>6935473
I fucking love it.
I can roleplay as some old alcoholic fuck with a mighty need for cuddles.
>>
>>6935510
Wellllll. It might be a pink wailord. Might also be someone pissed that their purr-ecious "5 IV" whale turned out looking like pic related instead
>>
>>6935501
Let's try to not encourage pokemon fucking.
>>
>>6935510
I-I am not cute! I'm very intimidating!

...Si prega agiscono intimidito che questo atto รจ tutto quello che ho.
>>
>>6935473
I have spent a disturbingly large amount of time pretending to be a bird who pretends to be in the mafia.
>>
>>6935583
But, Zigzagoon, my Pokemon are the ones that do the fucking most of the time.
Hippowdon likes to bury me in sand, and edge me for hours.
>>
File: get the fuck out.png (591KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out.png
591KB, 1280x1280px
>>6935588
Speak english, motherfucker.
>>
>>6935497
Triggering faggots like you is part of the fun
>>
>>6935473
I've started half of these threads and have spent the last thread and a half as a bro tier skitty
I feel like I should be slightly concerned
>>
>>6935473
Send help I'm actually considering making Cali and Lune tulpa
>>
File: 1440530580581.jpg (335KB, 646x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440530580581.jpg
335KB, 646x900px
>>6935580
That's pretty brutal.
And breeders are the absolute worst, enough mon's out in the wild go get those.
I swear these people just keep going till they got that rare shiny mutation, keep it as a throphy and the woods get another infestation of 1000 wurmple.
>>
>>6935693
I was the old OP thanks for taking over man.
>>6935707
Do it.
>>
File: Vaffanculo Gatto.png (891KB, 1200x664px) Image search: [Google]
Vaffanculo Gatto.png
891KB, 1200x664px
>>6935627
Of course sir. I am a humble bird. Don' wan no trouble.
>>
>>6935693
Well the offer to drink booze is gonna stay.
And yea roleplaying as a tiny pink pokemon with an attitude is as concerning as it is fun.
>>
File: tumblr_n4v1nmBdzU1ttdkobo1_400.gif (256KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4v1nmBdzU1ttdkobo1_400.gif
256KB, 320x239px
>>6935623
you need to make sure you cease this. It will complicate things in the future.

>>6935672
humans truly are disgusting.
>>
File: 1438685043628.jpg (114KB, 663x731px) Image search: [Google]
1438685043628.jpg
114KB, 663x731px
>>6935722
He's still a faggot though, nothing is gonna change that.
>>
>>6935713
But the Tulpafags are fucking insane, case in point that one horsefucker who lost his mind because of a tulpa gone wrong
>>
>>6935713
No problem man. Still got you to thank for starting the originals.
>>
File: Croagunk-1.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Croagunk-1.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>6935583
Hey, kid why don't you shut up before i find where you live and break you dumb looking face.
I bet you're one of those pokemon who are always trying to stop the beautiful relationships of human and pokemon
>>
File: tumblr_obpqpsZO0K1rns126o1_500.png (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obpqpsZO0K1rns126o1_500.png
64KB, 500x500px
>>6935742
Where the hell did the Zigzagoon even come from
Just walks in here and starts kink shaming e-furyone and we just sorta accept it
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.