[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread: Despair edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 580
Thread images: 209

ERP thread: Despair edition
>>
(To Momo)
>His hands ran down her back and over to her front, both his hands cupping her breasts
>The anon's mouth met with both of her nipples, one after the other. He sucked on them gently at first, slowly pulling harder and harder, his hot breath smothering the perked up and budded nipples
>Within moments his one hand stopped squeezing, dropping to the petite woman's legs, his palm running up her inner thigh to her opening, his fingers teasing her slit with discreet but lustful rubs
No, you're incredible~ Would you have been able to either~?
>>
>>6792428 (Momohime)
>His hand below her breast moved up and pulled her top down, letting her breasts bounce free. His hand on her inner thigh moves up and he rubs his palm against her bare ass, occasionally sliding down to grind against her pussy.
>His erection is throbbing in his pants, enough for her to feel its size clearly.
So if we are just going to say I forced myself on you, you wont mind if I do this right?
>His hand moves to cup her breast, rolling the soft flesh in his hand before his face moves in and plants a kiss on her aroused nipple
>>
>>6792480
I want them to put me in despair
>>
File: Cynthia (11).png (977KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (11).png
977KB, 1000x741px
>>6792445 (Dawn)
>Cynthia's hips begin to shake and lift from the bed as she feels those light kisses and licks on her bare pussy - her whole body warming up at the feeling of the girl down there, running her hands back through her sapphire shaded hair as she began to moan
Y-yes~... Juuust like that... keep going!
>>
File: 5(255).png (411KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
5(255).png
411KB, 960x560px
>>6792511
That can be arranged.
>>
>>6792431 (Junko)
Repulsive, eh?
>He rests his hand firmly pressing against her cunt, leaning close to her neck
Really... well by the look and feel of you right about now...
>He begins pulling her panties upwards, causing a bit of friction on her clit
You're fucking loving this...
>>
>>6792540
I wouldn't have problems with it. Tired of getting my hopes up anyway.
>He nudges at the crown on her head.
Nice one.
>>
>>6792445
>He could feel the tips of their tongues toy with each other as they kiss, making the man squirm slightly at the slippery sensation. Having finally finished the kissed, he hugs her tightly as their cheeks rubbed together. The words that followed sent shivers through the man as he wondered what she meant with those breath-filled words.
O..Ok...Let's move somewhere else, just in case someone sees us, alright?
>He then grabs onto her wrist and leads her to a secluded room. When there, he takes a couple steps back and waits to see what the trainer would do.
>>
File: cdabee5b0d3c4414af2dc106848036ee.png (297KB, 1411x1134px) Image search: [Google]
cdabee5b0d3c4414af2dc106848036ee.png
297KB, 1411x1134px
>>6792444
I understand, that sounds easy owner but I have to repeat that is not very practical
>She leans forward a bit enough to stick her tongue out and start licking on the shaft up and down until the residue is almsot gone and then she moves her head back and opens her mouth to gently slide her lips around his cockhead until her owner's cockhead is being trapped between her lips. She starts to move her tongue around his red flesh, very eagerly around in circles as she feels the taste of his member on her tongue and how his cum is building up on her tongue
Is this how is done? this is a normal thing to do?
>She said with her mouth stuffed with his owner's member, dont caring at all of talking with her mouth full while she looks up at him
>>
>>6792604
M-master sounds more personal 2B, it makes you sound like you are my maid not my... toaster or something.
>He holds his cock out for his servant for her to start licking. He lightly moans as she runs her tongue up and down his shaft, moaning a bit louder as she slides his cock head into her mouth. His hands gently hold her head and he nods to her question, his hands attempting to push her head further onto his cock.
J-just like that...
>>
>>6792493
N-now now, take your time~!
>he was going at her almost hungrily, his hands exploring every inch of her body, it was almost overwhelming!
>her hands ran down his back, keeping him close as she leaned against him, muffling her moans with his chest

>>6792496
>her hand massaged his member over his clothes, marvelling at his size I'm her mind. He really was a beast!
>she was able to fight back the pleasure before, but her weakpoints, her lower lips being teased, was too much. She couldn't force herself to stay quiet any longer, moaning softly above his ear as he suckled on her chest
>trying to recover some control, she freed his erection from his clothes, her delicate hand running along his length, and squeezing the hand rod in her grip
>>
>>6792686
(Hey sorry, something just came up. I would love to finish this with you later. Sorry!)
>>
>>6792720
(That's fine! Thanks for taking part in this test run. Might I ask which were you? The shy one?)
>>
>>6792559
>She shudders again.
I'm Loving the despair. Not you swine.
>Her legs shake as he pulls at her panties, her cunt dampening under his controlling touch.

>>6792587
Pssshh~
>She giggles cutely.
There's no such thing as hope. Not really. It's a lie told by people to comfort themselves in the hopes that they can find meaning in a meaningless existence.
>She shrugs.
Most people just kill themselves when they realize that they're useless garbage. Why don't you?
>>
>>6792686
Just remember, you let it out not me~
>He leans up to whisper in her ear before sealing her lips in a hungry kiss.
>Both where lost to lust now and with one hand on her ass and the other on her breast, he couldn't decide which position he wanted to take her in.
>He gives her ass a hard spank then trails to let his fingers tease her lower lips over and over while he tries to make up his mind
>The cock feels even larger now that its free and pressed against her smooth leg
>>
File: 21397165_p0.jpg (147KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
21397165_p0.jpg
147KB, 558x565px
>>6792517
>The hums and gasps keep Dawn wired like an adrenal shot to the brain, and she uses her fingers to part the stubbly lips so that she can explore the insides unimpeded. A bitter taste, but one that keeps Dawn hungry, her tongue pushing inside as far as it'll go. The tugging of her hair sends another shockwave through her heart, but she's occupied enough with licking to stay focused.

>>6792593
>Alone at last, Dawn shoots him a wary look and begins to disrobe, stepping out of her boots and tossing the rest aside. Soon standing in nothing but her hat and black stockings, she gives him a blank look, just a touch of color hitting her face as she holds out her arms for appraisal.
>>
File: BUSTED.png (51KB, 434x439px) Image search: [Google]
BUSTED.png
51KB, 434x439px
>>
File: 26946.jpg (47KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
26946.jpg
47KB, 700x437px
>>6792766
>>
>>6792766
Oho, that was pretty cute.
>He looks mildly atonished at this, placing a hand on her cheek.
Escapism, then? I guess that makes sense. Better than never giving up.
>He runs his thumb across her bottom lip and shrugs.
I felt the urge once, but didn't feel like going through it. It doesn't help that stabbing yourself to death isn't as smooth as it looks in fiction.
>>
>>6792766
>He tightens his grip further, squeezing her lips for all that they're worth before yanking her panties down, exposing her wet slit to the cool air
I suppose you also wouldn't love me dropping down there and having a taste of you, right?
>>
File: )34.jpg (794KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
)34.jpg
794KB, 1080x1080px
>>6792679
>She twirls her tongue again and again around his cock meat, just trying to clean every bit of cum on his cock head as she keeps looking up at with with such innocent eyes
Is this how is done? I'm not sure but I can feel that your dick is already clean now
>She twirls her tongue one last time and she nods with his master's cock trapped on her lips
I think you are good to go master, I finished cleaning the cum off it
>>
File: Cynthia (17).jpg (512KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia (17).jpg
512KB, 827x1169px
>>6792785
Mnnf~.... AH~... Dawn, honey...
>Her hips relax for a moment, pulling Dawn's head up to look at her before bringing it back up to her own
Wouldn't this be so much better...
>She takes a hold of Dawn's tiny body, and shifts it so her head is back at that golden pussy, but her own is resting right near Cynthia's mouth
>She begins pulling at the girl's panties with her teeth, letting her savor every little movement as she gets them off, allowing her hot breath to rest on the girl's dripping pussy
If BOTH of us were feeling like this?
>>
We are dead on a Sunday afternoon.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ml2scz5hC61qz4rgp.gif (641KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ml2scz5hC61qz4rgp.gif
641KB, 500x275px
>>6792898
>>
File: 62829db4eb915ae502089420076f1c86.jpg (388KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
62829db4eb915ae502089420076f1c86.jpg
388KB, 800x1050px
>>6792773
>he was cheating now, giving her no chance to reply!
>she let herself drift off in their arms, gently stroking the thick cock throbbing against her leg, til his quick spank brought her right back to reality
>she almost jumped in his arms, pulling away from the kiss as she cried out
>she looked up at him with a pout, squeezing his member as light payback before jerking him off against her crotch now
>>
>>6792863
Ahh I guess it's good to go then. That is the basics of a blowjob as well, and you did wonderful.
>He leans down and plants on kiss on her lips, undeterred my the taste of his own seed.
Did you enjoy your time with me today 2B?
>He slowly sits down beside her, absent mindly playing with her breast as they talked
>>
>>6792902
The rebels in Rouge One thought the same thing...
>>
File: 819acb847c259adb0697dc129924a15b.jpg (491KB, 1200x1063px) Image search: [Google]
819acb847c259adb0697dc129924a15b.jpg
491KB, 1200x1063px
So, am I missing something or is there really no futa/herm ava? Is that just not something you people want?
>>
>>6792785
>The man gulps down as he watches the young trainer undress herself. Piece by piece, he saw more of her bare form become exposed; catching more than glimpses of her petite chest, her slightly wide hips, and her pale white thighs; and when she was finally done, his eyes scan her overall body in one go. He bit onto his lips as her arms were spread out for him, and after he steps closer, he reaches forward and slides his hand down her torso.
You're beautiful...
>He pulls her to him, their bodies pressing together, and moves his hand down her back, trailing down it until his fingers sink into the trainer's soft rera.
>>
>>6792919
Some avas offer futa options.
>>
>>6792904
>He stared into her eyes as she stroked and his hand previously on her ass moves between her legs from the front
>They where eye to eye now and she could see that cocky smirk on his face as he touched her lips
>He teased along her clit and slowly slid a finger in while his eyes stare into hers
We aren't stopping at hand jobs now are we?~
>>
>>6792919
We had a few. They're either in the discord or MIA right now.
>>
>>6792843
You tried to stab yourself? What are you an idiot?
>She swats his hand away from her mouth and steps towards him, a stern look on her face.
You don't touch me unless I say so understand?

>>6792844
I'd fucking hate it...
>She scowls at him and involuntarily bucks her hips against the air, her groin nearly quivering with anticipation.
>>
File: 790328-hope.jpg (52KB, 527x450px) Image search: [Google]
790328-hope.jpg
52KB, 527x450px
>>6792916
The darkness of evil's might may hang above for longer than many can hold out. But so long as hope provides a beacon to those lost in the dark, the will of good shall prevail. We must believe, that in the end, all will be well.

And Brother Anonymous, I will believe that until the day I die, and forever after
>>
>>6792995
Welp... maybe you shouldn't have asked for chaos~
>He darts down, dropping to his knees as he runs slow, tender licks onto her bare pussy - taking in all of her juices as he tastes every inch of her twitching cunt
>>
>>6792948
After all of this, I know you aren't stopping til you're satisfied~
>it was long past the point where she could pretend she wasn't into things but she still pushed the blame onto him for fun, rubbing the pervy monster's monster against her soft pelvis
>she lifted one of her legs, wrapping around his leg to bring them closer to her
>>
>>6792995
It's a way to commit suicide, isn't it? I don't see the problem.
>He flexes his hand after the stinging pain registers and points at her chest.
What's going to happen if I disobey?
>>
>>6793058
Let's see how your soft body bounces on me then shall we?~
>He suddenly thrusts up, his cock forcing its way inside her only to be stopped by her hand.
>His hand had already pulled away from her crotch and was holding her hip in place
>The other hand was firmly planted on her soft breast as he stared into her eyes to watch her react to his sudden thrust
How many rounds do you think you have in you?
>>
>>6793003
Yes, a new hope for the masses.
>>
So has anything changed around here in the last month or so?
>>
>>6793003
Shut up, Walker
>>
>>6793112
Hope does not materialize, but like a phoenix, erupts back into life. Luminous beings are we.

>>6793149
Brother Sinestro, might I recommend a soothing walk to settle your thoughts
>>
>>6793076
Something awful probably. I'll improvise. You know what I'm capable of so you probably shouldn't be an ass.

>>6793038
>She shudders as his tongue presses deep into her warm core before laughing loudly. She pushed her weight forward, pushing the man down flat onto his back so she was now sitting on his chest, glaring down at him.

>>6793003
Oh god... What are you jackasses doing here?
>>
>>6793208
>He smiles a bit, digging his tongue deeper while his hands explore her ass, spanking her a bit to tell her he's still got a bit of power down there
>>
File: bd2860ede971f51a3e36be086c0cad59.jpg (325KB, 1500x2200px) Image search: [Google]
bd2860ede971f51a3e36be086c0cad59.jpg
325KB, 1500x2200px
>>6793097
>her little smirk from answering him back vanished, her face burying itself in his chest as she braced herself against him, still keeping her grip on his shaft as the only thing slowing him down
>she took those few moments to catch herself, pulling up to answer him, mouth hanging open
Shouldn't I...be asking you that~?
>her hand ran from his cock to hold onto his waist, another on his shoulder, ready to hold on for her life
>>
>>6793208
Eh, I've lived a boring enough life. Time to live a little.
>His hand latches onto her right breast, giving it a firm squeeze as his fingers sink into the flesh.
C'mon, let's see what you got.
>>
File: asf.png (1MB, 1382x844px) Image search: [Google]
asf.png
1MB, 1382x844px
>>6792910
I really enjoyed our time together, master and for some reason I feel a bit different than before now..
>She moves up and sits a side from him and she still doesnt care that you are playing with her breasts as the same time, she doesnt feel any shame or anything
If you want me to.. learn all the topics regarding sex that means that you want to make me a sex addict android?
>She wonders now and she asks straight forward
>>
>>6793250
How about... cum inside both your holes and see how I feel?
>He jerks his hips and forces the second half of his cock inside her, the monster feeling even larger inside.
>Any kind of kiss would ruin this, deciding instead to rest his forehead against hers as he starts to slowly pull out before hammering himself back in suddenly.
Your tits are... perfect by the way~
>>
>>6792946
(>has a male spirit sometimes)
(>I could make sword welding puns)
(How tempting)
>>
>>6793281
I want you to find something fulfilling to be skilled at besides combat. Once you have that we can pursue other purposes for you as my servant... like a maid. You will always be my body guard but you will also be my lover.
>He plants another loving kiss on her lips. The idea of her being a sex addict is tempting but he cant lose his intentions here.
Oh and learn female masterbaition, I want to see you demonstrate that to start our next meeting!
>He acts serious in jest before his hand moves from fondling her breast to gently stroking her back
>>
File: hot.png (452KB, 1248x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hot.png
452KB, 1248x1920px
>>
>>6793355
>filename
God damn right, babe.
>>
File: Saint-Walker.jpg (258KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Walker.jpg
258KB, 500x750px
>>6793208
When does hope arrive but when it has become scarce? Hello, Sister Junko
>>
>>6793366
I know. Even when I wake up at 2pm like today.
>>
File: 69cf1b0999322ab5e21dd7f912af9eb6.jpg (145KB, 885x1400px) Image search: [Google]
69cf1b0999322ab5e21dd7f912af9eb6.jpg
145KB, 885x1400px
>>6793306
>she clings to him, unable to get an audible response out between his pounding and her moans
>her fingers dig into his back, each thrust of his large cock rocking her whole body, forcing her sweet voice to cry out louder and louder
>>
Where are the Kirigiri
>>
>>6793384
Any time any day, you look fine.
Those baggy shirts are so cute
>>
>>6793397
Just nod, is this why you don't wear any underwear?
>He teases her as pushes her against a wall.
>His cock leaves no inch of her insides untouched as he slams violently into her and her chest bounces perfectly insync
You love it when beasts take you right?~
>>
>>6793220
Shit. You're still going?
>She sneers and leans back. Letting him lick at her.
God. You're disgusting you know that? You're lucky I'm letting this happen otherwise you'd never get laid.

>>6793253
>She stares at him blankly as he grabs her fat breast. After a couple moments she grips his other wrist and plants it firmly on her left breast. She stands close to him as he gropes her, her hands resting softly on his cheeks before she pulled her head back and firmly headbutted him.
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (201KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
201KB, 1000x1000px
>>6793453
>Fine.
Biiiiiiiicth.

Also thanks, I know. I steal them from guys I sleep with
>>
>>6793309
Do it, begin the new age of (optional) futa. I know when I get back to ava'ing, I'll do the same.
>>
>>6793471
Can Junko teach me the despair of being constantly milked out of semen?
>>
>>6793471
>He grabs a hold of her hips, lifting her up suddenly from his mouth
Right back at you...
>He slams her down right back onto his mouth, licking her clit roughly as he grips onto her cheeks, leaving claw marks
>>
>>6793485
Heh.
They usually as big and black as the shirts?
>>
File: hgfh}.png (477KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
hgfh}.png
477KB, 650x750px
>>6793353
I have to say that what I experienced today was as fulfilling as the combat, owner
>She tilts her head to a side and returns the kiss at the same time he plants his lips on hers
A maid? do you want me to learn how to cook and clean too?
>She hears him closely and wonders what masterbaition is
Masterbaition? okay, I will research about it as well and demostrate you how skillful I am at masterbaition
>She feels the stroking on her back and she slightly smiles looking at him
Seems like I will learn a lot about this with you, master
>She totally ignored the lover part for some reason, like she didnt get it at all
>>
File: smug.png (153KB, 424x715px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
153KB, 424x715px
Cheeky bitch.
>>
>>6793471
>He returns her blank stare even while grabbing her tit and mimics the same groping process when she places his hand on her other breast. The hands on his cheeks gave him a bad feeling - one that came true when she rams her forehead into his.
Fuck!
>His grip on her boobs keeps him from stumbling back, but his head rears back and he's seeing stars as he brings his face back into view.
That was.. pretty nice. Your breasts are too bad either.
>Another hard squeeze.
>>
>>6793469
>she fights to maintain her pride, as hard as it was to keep your mouth shut when the moans and ahns were being pounded out of you
>she tried to prop herself against the wall, averting her eyes and biting her lip, as much good as that was doing
>her poor pussy was being battered, his cock stuffing her completely, his hips slamming against hers
>>
File: lappy watching.jpg (7KB, 200x79px) Image search: [Google]
lappy watching.jpg
7KB, 200x79px
>>6793575
>>6793546
fug
>>
>>6793571
I think this is a sufficient lesson for today, do you want your masters help getting dressed again?
>He knows she doesn't need his help, he only wants to offer to increase the bond.
>He slowly stands and starts to lazily apply his own clothing while looking at her, thinking about what a wonderful servant he stumbled across entirely by chance
>>
>>6793583
Just a quick nod, show how much you needed me
>He continues to taunt her, knowing her pride can't hold out forever against his torrent of pleasure.
>He leans in and bites her lip to tug her to look into his eyes, making his now rapid thrust all the more itnimate.
>He still didn't even know her name
>>
File: kl.jpg (951KB, 2500x1655px) Image search: [Google]
kl.jpg
951KB, 2500x1655px
>>6793633
If you please that will be helpful
>She stands in front of him and picks up her panties. She stood there with her panties on her right hand wondering
Should I put these back on? and what do you think about bra? should I use one?
>She was interested on those topics for some reason
>>
>>6793579
>She hadn't expected him to continue holding her tits, they were undoubtedly bruised by now. She wiped the pink blood from her forehead and licked it from her finger.
Well a Fashonista like myself has to maintain sex appeal. But ya know also an air of being untouchable...
That's kinda gone down the drain now huh handsy?

>>6793520
Eep!
>She squeaked as he lifted her to sit on his face, tears pooling in the corners of her eyes as she felt disgust and arousal grow in her in equal measure. Despair growing greater as she considered that oral likely wasn't the end of this encounter.
I could get any man I wanted asshole. I'm fucking gorgeous~
>>
>>6793693
Panties for public, but when looking for me they are not needed, I am unsure of the support your top gives you without a bra so try without for now and we will discuss it when next we meet.
>He takes her panties in his hands and gets on his knees, allowing her to step in and letting him slide them up her slender form. Next are her socks which he takes ample care in re apply to her wonderful legs.
The stockings can stay at all times, I do not mind them being present in sex . . . for future reference.
>Finally he helps her work with her top. The amount of knots is infuriating but eventually they get it snug on her form. He hands her the combat visor to tie up on her own.
I will miss seeing your beautiful eyes, but the visor is equally beautiful
>>
>>6793749
>One of his hands begins to slip downwards, lowering his pants a bit as his hips wiggle them off
>He grinned, lifting her again as he began to sit up a bit, hovering her over his throbbing cock, her pussy dripping his spit onto it
Yet, here you are... held up by my hands... about to be fucked senseless as soon as you say another word~...
>>
File: a3e2247f5642faf88ae19b673e309e85.jpg (871KB, 1129x1602px) Image search: [Google]
a3e2247f5642faf88ae19b673e309e85.jpg
871KB, 1129x1602px
>>6793667
>she was making slurred, sloppy noises, locked face to face with the man on top of her
>her resolve was wavering, she had herself propped against the wall, moving along with his thrust as he had his way
>her cheeks were burning now, she knew she couldn't hold out much longer like this
>closing her eyes out of shame, she nodded her head desperately, giving murmurs of agreement to better send the message
>>
So what Senran Kagura characters have and haven't been here?
>>
>>6793887
Is Momo available to handle another gentleman caller?
>>
>>6793887
>He lets go of her lip and grins.
Good girls get rewards you know~
>Both his hands take her hips and he moves her with him to do fast and shallow thrusts right against her cervix.
>He was able to hold back from penetrating her to deep but was still scrapping every inch of her insides to try and make her feel the best she possibly could before the end of the first round.
>>
File: uyiyi.png (927KB, 585x946px) Image search: [Google]
uyiyi.png
927KB, 585x946px
>>6793790
>She ties the combat visor on her eyes and smiles while she sits again on the couch
I understand, I will keep my stockings on at all times even during action. Thank you for helping me dress, master and I think you should get a combat visor too, to cut the limbs of your enemies more easily and make them drool on their on blood
>>
>>6793749
>He shrugs his shoulders and takes his hands off her tits, only to try moving them under her shirt. The blood runs down from his forehead in the meanwhile.
Not like I care about that.
Even if I'm in despair, a hot woman is still a hot woman - especially when she has great tits.
>>
>>6793948
I believe humans call it a blindfold, I also wouldn't be able to see your perfection if I wore one so my world would be far lesser for it.
>He runs his fingers through her hair again, hoping she has come to enjoy the feeling of his petting.
>>
>>6793749
Can I be Junko's pitiful slave and lavish her with praise?
>>
>>6793915
As far I was know.
Have:
Haruka, Ryoubi, Ikaruga, Hibari, Miyabi, Yozakura, Muramasa
Haven't:
Everyone else
>>
>>6794059

>no Homura

Damn.
>>
>>6793948
Oh wow, the girl from Nier: Automata? I don't think I've seen her around here before. Not sure would you be okay with doing something, so at what time are you usually around?
>>
File: 3fdf3a9089dceaf896dd4e5cad46cfe8.jpg (502KB, 693x1007px) Image search: [Google]
3fdf3a9089dceaf896dd4e5cad46cfe8.jpg
502KB, 693x1007px
>>6793942
>she twisted and writhed with pleasure, her legs wrapping around him for dear life as he gets even rougher
>she holds her eyes shut, her voice crying out freely as she's fucked, her chest heaving from her harsh panting, head turning every which way, unable to hold still

>>6793930
(Sorry, gonna take a bit after I wrap up with this anon. Things I wanna plan out)
>>
>>6794059
Haruka and Miyabi are both poof, Morrigan did Haruka but I think she dropped her and Chloe did Miyabi and has been gone for months
>>
>>6794101
Miku's Haruka is coming back soon, if their post a while back is to be believed. Chloe said they lurk every once in a while, but they're basically kill.
>>
Kill all niggers.
>>
>>6794087
(Should we stop at round one and let her other hole to the beast another day?)
>She clearly loves it and needs his first release.
I-Inside is fine by you?
>He is going to no matter what she says, her insides don't seem to want to let him out anyway.
>Their bodies now reflected the light with all the built up sweat and the wet sound of sex along with the scent makes sure the sweat isn't to much of an issue
>>
>>6793955
Well said I guess.
>She shrugs again, not combatting further as his hands slide up her chest to grip her large breasts.
Fine whatever. I needed a good lay anyway.

>>6793833
>Junko knew when to speak and when not to. She stared the man in his eyes, a smug expression on her face as she refused to speak at all.
>>
>>6793999
>She tenses up her body for a brief moment, tilting her head from side to side slowly as the fingers of his master run through her white hair
W-why are you doing that? whaats the purpose to massage my head? it doesnt hurt, master..

>>6794079
Random times I think, I dont have a static schedule and I was here yesterday and I try to play as her but it needs more fanart
>>
>>6794126
Wait, Miku is back?
>>
>>6794158
>Noticing her apparent silence, he laughed a bit, but then looking at her knowingly
>He grabbed onto her hips and slammed her onto his cock. He thrusted against her downward force until he was balls deep inside of her
How's THAT for chaos, you little slut?
>>
>>6794193
It is not supposed to hurt, it is suppose to be relaxing and pleasing and calming.
>He continues running his hands through her perfect pale hair. Will she come to feel it now that she is aware or will it be lost on her?
Now shouldn't you be getting to research soon?
>>
>>6794221
They posted saying they'd be back next year.
>>
>>6794193
Oh, I see. Would you be okay with one more person, then?
>>
>>6794238
They will get burned out again. Especially once Haruka's Slave Squad and Miku's Fan Club starts popping up.
>>
File: ))534.jpg (189KB, 540x570px) Image search: [Google]
))534.jpg
189KB, 540x570px
>>6794229
Yes I should start the research right away, master, I will become the best battle android and the best fucking android
>She smile at you rubbing her hair and gently tries to rub her head against your hand more closely

>>6794244
I dont know about right now, I have been here for about 5 or 6 hours I think
>>
>>6794158
You and me both.
>He gives her nipples a harsh pinch and a firm tug as payback for that headbutt, then takes his hands out of her shirt only to practically tear the garment off to leave her top half in a bra.
Hope you got spares. The tits are looking good, but let's see your ass.
>>
>>6794155
(If you wanna continue we can. It's nothing urgent, just didn't plan to use her yet beyond this impulse session. Making folders, the guy mentioning optional futa, stuff like that is what I mean by plan)

>she tried to prepare herself at his question, expecting his climax any moment now, and dealing with her own building orgasm
>she felt exhausted, fighting to hold herself up against the wall as his thrusts rocked her to her core, her eager pussy trying to wring him for everything he had
>after his insistence earlier, she swallowed her pride and turned to him with woozy eyes, putting as much enthusiasm as she still had into it
Yes...please....give me every drop~
>>
>>6794311
Oops
>>
>>6794297
Servant 2B, you are my servant.
>He scratches her head a bit more as she smiles at him with such gentle beauty for a kill bot.
>His hand moves to pat her back as if to motion to her to head out, planting a kiss on her cheek as she leaves
>>
>>6794311
(I think round one is a good place to take a break, it has been a pretty long an intensive session for impulse. I guess you're just great at improving)
>He had broken her to his whim, just like he wanted.
>He gives her the fastest thrusts he can manage and fires out, filling her womb in just the first shot.
>The rest fills her walls to the point of dripping out around him and onto the floor, his cock still slowly thrusting as he fires his pent up seed
Just remember me for when you start teasing your ass around next time, I need to cum inside it too
>>
>>6794238
>Miku's coming back
(Awesome, looks like the original/superior dhampir is returning. It does mean an ava I really like will be going off my card (which still only has two characters), but I'll think of a replacement.)

>>6794296
(Wasn't shitposting/dramaposting the reason Miku left, and not getting burned out?)
>>
>>6794380

Oh hey, good evening Kurochijo.
>>
>>6794101
Treat played Miyabi. Chloe played Ryoubi.
Mizuki played Murasaki but doesn't even blog anymore.
>>
>>6794380
Miku would probably be cool with you keeping Kurochijo, you just gotta ask em. Even then, there isn't a rule about multiple people playing the same ava, although it'll get confusing later on.
>>
>>6794328
Yes, exactly, servant android
>She walks pass the door and leaves to start her research about sex, handjobs, paizuri and oral sex more in depth and become and expert on the topic to fulfill the needs of her owner
>>
>>6794307
>She moans, relishing the pain. But this sharply turns to irritation at the destruction of her clothing.
I value that clothing more than I do your life~
>She growls playfully, anger still on her features as she guides his hands to her ass and pushes him onto his back, seated firmly on his lap.

>>6794225
>She let out a sharp squeal as he stretched her tight little cunt around his rod. Drool dripping from the corner of her mouth as she grinned maniacly.
God~ Fuck yes~ You repulsive worm fuck me! That is some high end despair!
>>
>>6794436
>He holds a tight grip on her ass and sides as he furiously humps away at her - thrusting so deep inside her pussy, biting one of her nipples through her shirt, before trailing a few bites up to her neck
>>
>>6794372
(Alright then, thanks again for hopping on the test ride!)

>her back arched, and she held a long, quivering cry til he was finished orgasming, his own diving her to hit hers as
>her legs went weak, unfolding from where they wrapped around his hips as her climax and the sheer sensation of him filling her up send a numbing wave through her body
>spillover cum ran down her thighs, more being pushed out with each slow pump, her body raising and falling with each as she laid weakly against the wall, climbing down from that insane high
>>
>>6794407
(I don't care about the claiming, I think the only one who cares about it is LD. My main issue is that I don't want people to hit me up thinking I'm Miku only to disappoint them by the fact they're hitting up me. I will think of a replacement, though. Would Krul Tepes be alright?)
>>
>>6794436
Junko, please degrade me too!
>>
>>6794488
(I was happy to, she's got a great build and the doujin material I looked up between replies seems to be lacking)
>>
File: tharja_by_chikinlikin-da9v7t2.jpg (100KB, 1024x1014px) Image search: [Google]
tharja_by_chikinlikin-da9v7t2.jpg
100KB, 1024x1014px
>>
>>6794497
Yeah, I also get that feeling whenever I see people play the same ava, although it's working nicely for the two Jaspers. Also
>Krul Tepes
YES. I wanted to play with them while Jun was still around, but never got the chance to.
>>
>>6794497
Jun hasn't even been on steam in like 4-5 months and he didn't play Krul that regularly so I think it would be fine. You could also pick up one of the more mature versions of Shinobu if you want vamp dom
>>
>>6794436
Stupid sexy Junko
>>
File: BocoZZZ.png (9KB, 711x504px) Image search: [Google]
BocoZZZ.png
9KB, 711x504px
Zzzzzzz...
>>
>>6794558
>lays down with the choboco
>>
>>6794436
>He lets out a scathing laugh, offering no resistance as she pushes him down.
And I thought I had messed up priorities. You're fucked up, sis.
>His hands go into her skirt and start sliding off her panties as she seats on his lap, his erection pushing into her.
>>
>>6794529
Tharja is perfection
>>
>>6794518
(Such is life, you know. At least she has a large enough pool of pics to use. Another Muramasa girl I was interested in trying barely has pics, maybe a few more on pixiv. Her loli and adult form look so nice, too)
>>
File: c9c.jpg (198KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c9c.jpg
198KB, 707x1000px
>>6794582
Glad you noticed that anon, you have good taste
>>
>>6794590
You've got to be super careful with Loli here, Jacqli is playing with fire every time they are around. The fox chick seems like popular fap bait from what I poked around
>>
>>6794570

>nuzzles up next to the Anon
>>
>>6794529
I want tharja's butt on my lap
>>
>>6794605
How do your hexes work?
>>
>>6794529
I want to make Tharja cry.
>>
File: father reading.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
father reading.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1481614606191.png (37KB, 545x553px) Image search: [Google]
1481614606191.png
37KB, 545x553px
Someone sit on my face.
>>
>>6794609
>You've got to be super careful with Loli
(Don't make me say the D word)
(I know, but she's pretty cute and naive with a sexy adult form, thought she'd be fun to play)
>>
>>6794457
Yessss... You disgust me! You dumb piece of human garbage! Nobody would miss you if you died! Fuck~ Me~
>She bounced her hips faster, moaning between her words as she angrily fucked the man beneath her.

>>6794515
You're not worth the time it would take.

>>6794573
And yet you're fucking me regardless.
>She fiddles with his zipper, freeing his erection and gripping it tightly, rubbing it's tip against her tight young slit.
>>
>>6794540
(Oh yeah, I forgot about Shinobu! Does anyone do her mature version? Also, are there any more characters I should look up? The card just looks weird with only two characters.)
>>
>>6794680
Probably super fun to play, you just seem new so I wanted to make sure that people have been banned for semi lewd loli, or mentioning age in their reply
>>
>>6794699
We have no teenage or adult shinobu, they quit. Loli Shinobu shows up some weekends but not most. Feel free to add all three of those and just be vampire dom poster+ your other
>>
>>6794685
>Her words only make his thrusts harder, more deliberate - smacking her ass hard enough to leave marks immediately, while the other hand traveled to her throat
>>
A character I want to RP with is ________
>>
>>6794758
CC
>>
>>6794758
Hachikuji Mayoi
>>
>>6794758

Trixie.
>>
>>6794685
That's all a crazy bitch like you is good for.
>He doesn't waste any time and angles his hips in the proper position before ramming his cock into her vagina without any foreplay.
Ahh... just like this..
>He bounces her on his lap to get his penis accustomed to her tight core.
>>
>>6794702
(I know, thanks for the concern though)
>>
>>6794758
The prophesy foretells that when Shego finally comes and Father acknowledges her we we will finally enter a true golden age
>>
File: 1471961585089.jpg (95KB, 785x662px) Image search: [Google]
1471961585089.jpg
95KB, 785x662px
>>6794772
Leave my daughteru alone.
>>
>>6794758
(Chicken Chan)
>>
>>6794771
This
>>
>>6794758

The milf pig.
>>
>>6794818
>Spooky skeltal parts mixed with beautiful brass trumpets come falling out of the sky.
I GOT YOU NOW!
>>
File: 1481382017687.png (773KB, 695x917px) Image search: [Google]
1481382017687.png
773KB, 695x917px
>>6794711
(I don't want to be focused on a specific gimmick, it'll most likely make me burn out faster. I want to have a mix of chars - female and male; dom, switch and sub. As for male, the blogposter gave me an idea for Komaeda. Here's my WIP card, to give an idea of the basic roster size I'm planning. I mainly use Aya to give people with a leg/pantyhose fetish on /ftt/ a good time, but she can definitely do other things as well.)
>>
>>6794758
Shy!

She never fucking replies to any of my DMs and I know she's online. She always makes up fucking excuses.
>>
>>6794874
Sounds like a personal problem.
>>
>>6794758
Any robot ava
>>
>>6794874
Maybe if you stop being an autistic creep
>>
File: 56441685_p36_master1200.jpg (277KB, 600x1178px) Image search: [Google]
56441685_p36_master1200.jpg
277KB, 600x1178px
>>6794859
Well the vamps can go either way
>>6794771
Seems there is cravings for CC if you wanted to try to hit the heat of the moment and she's a switch which can keep it interesting. You can pick up a boat girl for some easy submissive roles if that peaks your fancy
>>
File: 1457335204311.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457335204311.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>6794856
I'm really sorry anon, I think you're confusing me with someone else.
>>
File: aaaaasdf.png (597KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaasdf.png
597KB, 600x840px
>>6794771
>>6794841
I will drink your tears
>>
>>6794818
When she stops being sexy, maybe.
>>
>>6794714
>She laughs as they fuck, leaning her head back to give him better access to her neck and moaning as she feels his hands wrap tightly around her throat.

>>6794779
Pupupupupu~
>She snickers as he takes some time to fit himself into her tight cunt, her ass slapping roughly against his thighs as she bounces against him,his cock penetrating her deepest points as she digs her sharp nails into his shoulder blades.
>>
>>6794826
They've been dealing with personal problems, from what I know.
>>
File: large_2_2.png (37KB, 330x87px) Image search: [Google]
large_2_2.png
37KB, 330x87px
>>6794906
>>
>>6794924
>The embodiment of Skeletor reassembles his skeltal form, clutching on to a brass trumpet.
CURSES! I SHALL FIND THAT DEMONIC CAT ONE DAY!
>He marches away from the anon, dooting his trumpet as he goes.
>>
File: 678b08215f654d47bd176c9519433f28.jpg (567KB, 2023x4092px) Image search: [Google]
678b08215f654d47bd176c9519433f28.jpg
567KB, 2023x4092px
>>6794958
Ganbatte dootman, may you rest in the promised land of neko shitposters.
>>
>>6794952
No trannybots
>>
>>6794926
I want your ass to drink my semen desu.
>>
>>6794943
>He bites and licks at her neck, fucking her so quickly, before he starts to throb, making his thrusts slow down a bit, becoming a bit more gentle
Mmm... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum so deep inside of you...
>>
>>6794977
I wanna see some GuP ava's around here.
>>
>>6794943
Haha.. still doesn't feel as good as the headbutt.
>He doesn't dwell on the blood coming from his shoulders as he continues driving his cock through pussy, lifting her body up and down so that each smack of her ass on thighs is harder and louder than the last.
>>
>>6794918
I would like an order of one CC with extra pizza
>>
>>6794918
(By gimmick I've meant being the vampire [dom] poster, to be honest.)
>>
>>6795312
CC isn't a vampire nor is she really dom, its just an idea
>>
File: brb kms.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
brb kms.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>6794906
>
>>
File: midare193.png (136KB, 238x416px) Image search: [Google]
midare193.png
136KB, 238x416px
>>
>>6795839
I spot a bitch.
>>
>>6795385
Volcanion is based
>>
>>6795330
(I don't think I'd be able to play C.C. right. I do occasionally play Atago on Discord, though, so I'll think about picking up a ship girl.)
>>
File: midare228.png (319KB, 422x562px) Image search: [Google]
midare228.png
319KB, 422x562px
>>6795854
That's mean, anon...
>>
>>6795884
damn i wanna squeeze those
>>
>>6795884
What about my CC with pizza? W-why?
>>
>>6795884
Well Atego is pretty alluring, though you seem to be tempting me with the lewdest images you can
>>
>>6795884
>Atago
That would be another good choice, desu senpai. As a shipslut, you'd have a lot of art to build a folder on too.
>>
>>6795029
Don't you fucking dare! If you cum you're coming on my tits or something.
>She glares ar him, slowing her bounces.

>>6795139
>Junko's mind was clouding, dipping into despair as she considered how much of a whore she was doing this. Letting a stranger fuck her. She was worthless. They both were. She moaned as he drove himself harder, using her body as a cocksleeve.
>>
>>6795934
Parsee, shush
>>
I'm waiting for Kinx.
>>
>>6795972
Be nice to Parsley.
>>
>>6795964
>He grabs her thighs, pulling her down balls deep onto his cock as he explodes inside of her, filling her up with his hot cum - letting his cock spurt all that it can inside of her slutty little cunt as he kisses her deeply
>>
>>6795929
>>6795939
Go ahead!

>>6795934
(Parsee, I like you, so I want you to have a pizza with C.C., not a generic slut that looks like her.)
>>
>>6795385
Been waiting for that guy who plays Magearna to actually ERP for once
>>
>>6796050
>Squeeze squeeze
>>
>>6796050
>tfw ass man, but lately been craving some big fat tats
>>
>>6796058
That guy is Paul.
>>
>>6795884
(You should pick up Bismarck! I'm totally not biased or anything. Or anybody should.)

>>6795839
(Midare! I'm sorry I wasn't around today. Turns out I had something come in the way. The holidays do that to people unfortunately...sorry again)
>>
>>6796050
>Against his better judgement he reaches forward with his hand. It only lasts two squeezes before his hand is replaced with his face.
Curse this distraction!
>>
>>6795884
>Atago

Please pan paka pan my dick.
>>
File: NIGHTMARE.png (109KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
NIGHTMARE.png
109KB, 400x225px
>>6796058
549 mimikyus

Soon I will be free from this Tauros prison
>>
>>6795964
>Matching her moans with equally loud grunts and groans as her tight cunt milks his cock, he abandons all form of decency and leans forward to sink his teeth into her nipple - his hips pounding into Junko hard enough to leave bruises as his dick explodes inside of her; painting her supermodel womb with his dirty virgin seed to claim her as his own.
>>
>>6796072
>>6796087
That's good, my chest is all yours for now.

>>6796073
>

>>6796085
(Are you just lurking, or are they still up for corrupting? Also, I'll see what I can do!)

>>6796106
(How do you want her to?)
>>
>>6796153
Damn...tits AND a fat butt.
>>
>>6796153
>He mumbles something about how he can't think like this but ends up just rubbing his face into her breasts more. His lips delicate kiss the soft flesh that envelopes his head. His hands reach around to grip her equally soft ass as she seems to have no issues with anything he does.
>>
Tfw Touken Ranbu ended today.. The last episode had really nice music, the drama was just silly bad.
At least Hotarumaru got nice service right by the end.

>>6795044
There used to be Kay around here.

>>6795839
Cute sword!

>>6796085
Cute ships!
>>
>>6796202
>Kissus the Miyafuji
>>
>>6796085
// Heya, Drunk Anon here. Hope to see you sometime soon
>>
>>6796213
What's the purpose of this post
>>
File: 8f022e7423898b38b050775df3e16b3c.jpg (756KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
8f022e7423898b38b050775df3e16b3c.jpg
756KB, 900x1272px
>>6796153
(I don't think I have time tonight...I just got back from a long day and only have about 3 hours. Don't think I'd get much done, plus I still have some house work. Just lurking out of love! Maybe an occasional message just to blueball! Hehe!)

>>6796202
(Cute plane!)

>>6796213
(Ah, I feel terrible...is tomorrow okay? I promise I'll be around for everyone!)
>>
>>6796202
>Kisses the Miya butt
>>
File: IMG_4129.jpg (125KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4129.jpg
125KB, 640x960px
Yo
>>
>>6795972
I just want my cheese pizza man!
>>6796050
So.... Does this mean we have a date?
>>
File: 59498151_p0.jpg (62KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
59498151_p0.jpg
62KB, 736x736px
>>6796085
No worries, no worries~
It's not that big of a deal!

>>6796202
I thought the ending was really nice...
Cute witch!
>>
>>6796253
Yo?
>>
>>6796253
'Sup j0nx
>>
>>6796043
You fucking idiot! I said not to cum inside me, I'm gonna get pregnant dumbass~
>She pushed away from the kiss and stroked her clit, bucking against him as she herself came, clenching tight around him, his semen embeding itself deep in her womb.

>>6796123
>As he got much more rough with her she felt a pressure building in her loins as an orgasm crashed over her. She barely noticed the man emptying himself into her body.
Eurgh! Did you just cum? You little cunt you came inside!
>>
>>6796186
I can hear you, you know? Just let me have your blood and I promise you won't ever have to think.

>She pets his head, running her fingers through his hair while pressing him further into her ample chest.

>>6796240
(Seeing them and not being able to make them ahegao in ecstasy is already quite a blueball, you know!)

>>6796257
(I thought you wanted pizza, not a date.)
>>
>>6796240
// Yeah sure, I'll try my best to get on then

>>6796228
// Is there a problem?
>>
>>6796153
Oh god, that's a butt you could fall in love with
>>
Ah, the sounds of the howling winds outside the unforgiving cold washing over the land....Biting into the flesh of every beast...Man...Woman and child! The freezing of the hearts and souls of the world...It's just so....Beautiful, A symphony of suffering, agony, and despair!

>Morticia drags her fingertips along her cheeks and down her neck ever so slowly caressing the pure alabaster white skin soon crossing her arms slightly raising her supple and inviting breasts
>>
>>6796308
>He nods into her breast and pushes his head up to arch his neck infront of her.
Take all you want as long as I can take what I need
>There is clearly a heavy flow of blood else where and she can feel it poking her stomach
(What about Kurisu? She's posted a lot in /ftt/ and can be played subby, thats how I got the idea to give someone Shuten)
>>
>>6796284
>Her orgasm milked his cock for the last of his cum, staying firmly gripped inside of her as he started to relax
Mmm~...
Not bad for a disgusting, worthless worm, eh?
Filled you up pretty nicely.
>>
File: IMG_4113.png (108KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4113.png
108KB, 400x593px
>>6796264
ìš”!
>>6796279
Sup Anon?
>>
(Now that I think about it, I've got one more idea. Both regular and abridged.)
>>
File: fuuuck.jpg (240KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuck.jpg
240KB, 1200x927px
>>6796337
Stop this right now. Morticia and Gomez are one of the purest and cutest marriages ever to grace fiction. So what you're going to do is leave this fucking thread right now, and/or forget you ever brought up trying to add deviancy to the wonderful relationship of Mr. and Mrs. Addams.
>>
>>6796337
>when Morticia and Gomez is the purest couple ever and you want to ruin it with this degeneracy
>>
>>6796366
Did she really have enough airtime to work with?
>>
>>6796263
(Danke!)

>>6796308
(Good thing I love teasing! Though she's quite the looker too~)

>>6796318
(Thank you for understanding. Always so patient with me!)

>>6796366
(More Germans always piques my interest!)
>>
>>6796284
>His ejaculations begin to die down shortly after he cums, squeezing Junko's ass as he sighs in relief.
Had no time to pull out.. I would have prefered to nut inside of your ass..
>>
>>6796210
>>6796247
>Gets kissu raped by anons.

>>6796240
Go get rest silly.

>>6796263
Well, it was okay for what it was. The writer being the same as for Kuma Miko, it could've gone really grim derp.
I wonder what the ufotable adaption next year will look like.
Thanks.~
>>
>>6796337
FUCK OFF
>>
>>6796337
delete this post
>>
>>6796404
(Well if Fuji says so, I guess I will. When can I play with the little witch? These two are insatiable you know)
>>
File: IMG_1143.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>6796385
>>6796374
>>6796414
>>6796406
I don't agree with it either but you don't have to be raging headcannon autists about it
>>
Where's the drama?
>>
>>6796450
Coming soon from the Discord
>>
>>6796420
shipbois are 2 cute
>>
>>6796464
>Coming soon from *Anxious
>>
>>6796477
Anxious isn't even in the Discord
>>
>>6796339
I see. I'm sorry, but could you please strip naked? People I bite usually have some... exciting feelings.
(I was thinking about it, but ERP Kurisu is too legendary.)

>>6796390
(I can try.)

>>6796398
(I'm impressed with how you're teasing a dom!)

>>6796450
(Please leave, thank you.)
>>
>>6796477
You're retarded
>>
>>6796487
No but he always stirs up drama about them as an anon. He even got caught alt accounting again so expect a lot of "Man isn't X guy just the worst lmao" bullshit again like a few nights ago
>>
>>6796511
Except that didn't happen
>>
File: Miyafuji desires.jpg (180KB, 623x1175px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji desires.jpg
180KB, 623x1175px
>>6796420
(Good.~ You know I don't have answer to that! Even when I wish I did.. Can't rush or force these things, not with me. I just can hope there will be a window open soon for lewd rp stuff. I knooow, I've been wanting to play with them and or Iowa for ages, at least in my mind I've played scenarios, sigh.)

>>6796450
(In your fat butt!)
>>
File: 1463678692848.png (347KB, 768x552px) Image search: [Google]
1463678692848.png
347KB, 768x552px
>>6796308
But usually if you go out on a date then you'll get food!
>>
>>6796398
Yup, yup~!

>>6796404
I watched to see everyone have fun and be cute and that's what I got! I was deathly afraid someone might get killed off but luckily that wasn't the case. Now I can only hope I get some screentime in the next anime!
>>
>>6796490
I'm sure you can do it, her and Seras were great.
>>
>>6796490
(ERP Kurisu is well within your potential, I believe you can do it!)
>He falls back and starts to strip off his clothes. Layer by layer is thrown aside as he stares at her soft and and supple body.
Y-yes of course!
>>
>>6796529
>Except that didn't happen
We have gone past the time for introductions stupid nigger
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6777593/#6785994
>>
>>6796450
>shitposts all night with you til we're both panting, sweaty messes
>>
>>6796490
You first xd
>>
>>6794758
Jack-O
>>
>>6796529
>Anxious thinks the thread is fucking goldfish
>>
>>6796593
Did you miss the post where I showed that wasn't me you dumb cuck? I guess not.
>>
>>6796597
Please, sit on my face!
>>
>>6794758
Scathach
>>
>>6796597
Let me lick Momo's thighs please!
>>
>>6796581
(ERP Kurisu never ERP'd, I've already failed.)
>She watches him undress with interest, observing every move. She could've just told him to take out his member, but this was too fun for her to resist.

>>6796538
(Do you want to go out on a date, then?)

>>6796541
(It'd be cool to see Seras around here.)
>>
>>6796704
We had a Seras for a couple nights a while back, no clue what happened to them.
>>
>>6796475
(Don't you just want to pinch their cheeks?)

>>6796490
(Well doms just want to get in there and rummage around, so if you keep moving to goal line ever so slightly they go mad! That's when you let them pounce because they're at their highest peak)

>>6796534
(Hey, I don't judge! Take your time, I'm always available! Kinda...well the new year should be better anyways. Holidays kind of ruin free time. Want to indulge me in those fantasies~?)

>>6796540
(You're still too kind to me)

>>6796717
(I'm pretty sure you're talking about Ainz's Seras and unfortunately he left us)
>>
>>6796735
That, among other things...
>>
>>6796704
>He lays there as dressed as when he was born, looking up at her with hope and lust intertwined in his eyes. His arms reach up towards her
I-is this satisfactory?
(Seriously, do it. I am sure I wont be the only person who has been needing to fuck kurisu and old shitpost kurisu seems to have left)
>>
>>6794758
Conette, the flirty, lazy maid

>>6796632
What, with this?
>she lifts the back of her dress, waving her hips at them

>>6796698
>Momo settled on her back, making a show of spreading her legs for them to see her plump thighs
>>
File: asdf.png (2MB, 1198x1705px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
2MB, 1198x1705px
>>
>>6796817
Yo.
>>
https://strawpoll.de/4x5cxd5
>>
>>6796809
Y-Yes!
>His eyes widen as her dress flips upwards, revealing her plump rear, the perverted stranger dropping down to his knees for a closer view
>>
>>6796831
Jiro. The rest are cancer.
>>
>>6796809
>The man walks up to Momo, then kneels down before her legs and takes a hand to each one, rubbing the smooth, pearly skin up and down
Oh...such soft and finely toned legs! Truly, the indicator of a healthy, beautiful woman!
>>
File: dds.png (343KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
dds.png
343KB, 600x604px
>>6796822
Yo
>>
>>6796735
(>want to drink on Leberecht making him obedient and make him hold Max down while he tells him to give in while teasing Max with fangs and titjobs
Touché, you got me.)

>>6796778
Yes, it definitely is.
>She embraces him, letting him feel her surprisingly warm body while her thigh presses against his crotch. She plays around by kissing and licking his neck, as if preparing him.
>>
>>6796831
Mecha's more liked than I thought.
>>
>>6796929
>He leans his head to the side, giving her more of his neck to work with.
>The erection twitches freely in the air as the soft and larger woman climbs ontop of him, his hands returning to their breasts when they are within range
>>
>>6796831
The control lives.
>>
>>6796906
What brings you around here, hun?
>>
>>6796947
He's more liked than he gives himself credit for

He keeps passing himself ass the grumpy old man that keeps getting dropped but people like him and want him around
>>
File: midare176.png (1MB, 1362x919px) Image search: [Google]
midare176.png
1MB, 1362x919px
>>6796735
Oh, don't say that! I'm just being myself! Besides, you deserve kindness~!
>>
What can I get for you today?
>>
File: hgghghg.png (390KB, 600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
hgghghg.png
390KB, 600x1072px
>>6796991
I just wanted to sleep here on the floor and relax a bit
>>
>>6796833
>she peeks down at them behind her, keeping them captivated with her backside
Like what you see? Want a closer look?

>>6796854
>she watched them kneel before her, a hand between her legs, tugging her dress down to keep her lips hidden, for now at least
Is touching all you wanna do down there~?
>>
>>6796977
tits
>>
>>6797016
Robot ava or a little sister ava, both would be nice
>>
>>6797016
I'll take JERUSALEM
>>
>>6797016
Onee-san
>>
>>6797021
The floor is a little too uncomfortable, don't you think?
You can try sleeping on me instead.
>>
>>6797026
Y-Yes, but what must I do in return?
>He questions, looking back up to the bottomless swordsman, his eyes darting back and forth between her face and that shapely ass.
>>
>>6796967
>She opens her mouth and her fangs begin to poke his neck, not powerfully enough to pierce through, as if telling him he can still back off. At the same time, the thigh starts to rub up and down, letting him feel more of her softness.
>>
File: x1.jpg (44KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
x1.jpg
44KB, 600x409px
>>6797073
On you? how does that work? you are a bed? I think the floor is comfortable enough to relax
>>
>>6796947
>>6796995
Also compared to most of the other thirstposters he doesn't drool all over any new ava that shows up like an autistic retard(DMG and the femboy furry comes to mind). He only ever really did that at Kinx and its obvious he keeps it off thread now.
>>
>>6797090
>(DMG and the femboy furry comes to mind)
Jesus that was bad. So bad it made Paul sperg.
>>
>>6797075
Here, let me help you out
>she leans forward, her ass sticking out as she went lower, drawing closer to his face.....
>once it was inches away, the sheathe of her blade erupted from between her legs, catching you in the chest to knock you over
>the not so gentle little samurai turned with a smile, before moving to step over your face, before squatting lower and lower....
>>
>>6797026
Of course not sweetheart...your delectable flesh is too alluring to resist!
>He said as he took a drooling tongue to one of her thighs,planting it on the lower end, then sloooowing lick up, coating the flesh in sticky saliva
Mmmm....the taste is as wonderful as I expected it to be!
>He said as he continued lapping at the thighs, leaving them wet and warm with spit
>>
>>6797087
Just come sit on my lap and lean back. I guarantee you'll be more comfortable on me than the floor.
>He takes a seat on a chair and leans back, patting his lap.
Nice and warm.
>>
>>6797178
>A single bead of sweat rolled down his cheek as the woman's soft, round ass drew closer and closer to his face, his hands fidgeting as he struggled to keep to himself
>Suddenly, he found himself flat on the ground, with a dull pain aching where her sheath pushed against him
>Her strength was certainly surprising, but what his mind seemed to be focused more on, was that amazing rear of yours now lowering right over his face, his mouth wide open in expectation
>>
File: 14248fc77932134c10be9fe5a942349f.png (1024KB, 1105x1365px) Image search: [Google]
14248fc77932134c10be9fe5a942349f.png
1024KB, 1105x1365px
>>6797182
>his tender tongue work was met with moans of pleasure and approval
>she tended up every time he got closer to between her legs, her grip on her outfit weakening as he proved how SK he was
>all his affection and teasing drove her to slip her hand below the end she was pulling on, playing with herself during the thigh worship

>>6797250
>granting his wish from before, she perched herself on his face, making herself comfortable
>she looked down at her squirming seat, leaning forward to run her fingers cross his chest as she settled on to of him
>>
>>6797297
>As the little Samurai shifted around on her new "seat", his mouth went to work - widening to accommodate her warm, slightly sweaty rear
>His tongue slithers outwards, slowly dragging across the valley between her plump, jiggly ass cheeks,and paying most attention to her tight, twitching hole
>The gentle touch of her small, slim fingers drove the man crazy, his body shivering as she explored more of her living seat
>>
>>6796704
Yes but not right now cause I am going to sleep soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 292x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 292x504px
Take a slut and wear her like a condom til' she forgets what being empty feels like.
>>
>>6797297
>His licks turn to affectionate kisses as he crawls up to her inner thighs, feeling the heat from her womanhood now leaking with excitement from her playful fingers
Haah~ I am glad you are enjoying this too Momo
>He said as he took his hands to his pants, pulling them down to expose his throbbing cock
As you can see, I don't think I can hold out any longer either...I desire your wonderful thighs more than anything~
>He says as he position his cock between her thighs, closing her legs so they tightly grip around the shaft
Aahh...so soft...
>>
File: IMG_4052.png (307KB, 565x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4052.png
307KB, 565x310px
>>6797432
Thats_my_fetish.jpg
>>
>>6797483
Fuck D.va right through her suit.
Cock pushing all the way in with the same force that breaks the material when it finally gives.
>>
>>6797483
Maybe if you're a good squishy, daddy will let you be his cocksleeve
>>
>>6797483
Lemme milk you, you slutty cow
>>
>>6797368
>she bit her lip, savoring the sensation of their lips and tongue between her legs and cheeks, starting to grind against his face as she got more aroused
>she reached back to run her hands over her backside, squeezing and groping herself, spreading and squishing her cheeks on top of his face
>her lower lips were leaking her sweet juices onto his, as her moans started to reach him all the way down there

>>6797471
>she squeezed her legs together around his hard rod, enveloping them in her supple thighs
>it was rock solid, and radiating a special kind of warmth between her legs that stirred her up, as she licked her lips while watching his tip poke out past her legs
>she started to rub her legs against one another to sandwich his length, massaging his shaft on both sides as she continued to toy with her lips
>>
File: Always watching from above.png (235KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching from above.png
235KB, 600x343px
>>6797394
>tfw no yugi ava
>>
>>6797647
Parsee is Yugi
>>
>>6797634
>He began to thrust low and slow, the throbbing cock grinding against her thighs and wet pussy as he held her legs up
Unnff...t-this feels amazing Momo! Such a strong grip with your plump thighs!
>He said as the large cock slipped in and out between her, the swollen head scrapping against her exposed stomach
>>
File: IMG_4131.png (875KB, 640x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.png
875KB, 640x878px
>>6797535
Who are you calling a cow?!
>>6797525
I don't know what youre talking about..
>>6797524
Why does everyone want to ruin my suit?!
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73KB, 884x238px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73KB, 884x238px
>>6797685
I meant Yami Yugi
>>
>>6797634
>The more she ground her ass against his face, the harder it became to hide the growing bulge poking out against his pants, the man's tongue sliding faster between both of her sweet, sticky holes
>Her juices ran down his chin as he messily slurped up as much of it as he could, his hands wrapping around the little warrior's soft thighs, low, rough moans escaping his lips and echoing against her
>>
>>6797719
You! Fat, leaking tits should be milked on sight t b h
>>
>>6797773
Milky Wilky she's 19 years old that's weird and not even physically possible
>>
File: IMG_3369.png (394KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.png
394KB, 640x898px
>>6797783
It is possible to induce lactation outside of pregnancy! I considered doing it myself but I don't really have the means :(
>>6797773
I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself-- and I'm not fat
>>
File: IMG_1136.jpg (53KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.jpg
53KB, 800x587px
>>6797783
>Kinkshaming
>Le "unrealistic/not my headcannon" whining
>Boogeymanning because everyone who does this is always 1 guy
Just bundling on those cringe memes huh buddy?
>>
>>6797719
Like you don't want to be ripped out of that suit hard and fucked out of any thoughts of what you're going to wear after I'm done while it sits in tatters on the floor.
>>
>>6797783
>implying I'm some meme, just because you dislike lactation
Not only is it possible, your also an enormous faggot. Science is amazing!
>>
>>6797829
>some guy treating a skinny Korean teen who might as well be a washboard like she's a big titty MILF
>not cringey
>>
>>6797783
You're right we should just go back to the perfectly normal and realistic fucking of vampires, small children, and Pokémon.
>>
>>6797822
You're fat in the right places.
>>
>>6797865
Maybe if you stopped forcing yourself on everyone, you wouldn't be a meme, Milky Wilky
>>
>>6797822
Wonder how it'd feel to be forced to lactate while getting filled up with gel eggs...
Wouldn't be easy to do unless you were suspended with bondage though...
>>
>>6797894
Nice try, anxious, but I'm actually another named poster. Good luck with your future endeavors, though.
>>
File: 9352fd2a3b25d0e14180d8ea3a4d1de2.png (540KB, 1012x773px) Image search: [Google]
9352fd2a3b25d0e14180d8ea3a4d1de2.png
540KB, 1012x773px
>>6797685
No, Parsee wants to fuck Yuugi, big defreenc

>>6797717
>his cock sliding against her pussy was driving her wild as well, the entire length thrusting through the small pocket made by her thighs
>she joined her hands, licking her palms to get them nice and wet enough, and formed a whole for him to thrust through as he fucked her thighs, to jerk him off as he went leg happy
Oh man, you're really enjoying yourself there huh~?

>>6797748
>she rocked her hips on his face, her body getting hotter, more desperate for him to eat her out
>leaning forward into of him, she traced her way down his torso, to his building excitement, poking his bulge playfully before she freed him from his pants
>she stroked his swelling member, sizing it up and laying a kiss on his head as she shifted more to lay down on top of him
>>
>>6797927
>finally another sawashiro voiced ava
God bless
>>
>>6797914
That wasn't me you dumb cuck
>>
File: StopFalseflaggingMePlease.png (158KB, 1554x944px) Image search: [Google]
StopFalseflaggingMePlease.png
158KB, 1554x944px
>>6797894
>>6797783
(Why do you people insist on checking so often for this?)
>>6797822
>Another who knows of the forbidden arts
You're pretty great you know that Jinx, keep up the good work in here and have a nice night.
>>
>>
>>6798027
I want Akane
>>
>>6797927
Yuugi isn't Yugi.
>>
>>6797927
>Her gentle touch drove the man crazy, pushing his head further against her hot, sweaty rewr
>His tongue rolled, the perverse stranger pushed up against the little Samurai's tight, soaked entrance until it slowly made its way inside
>Her small fingers wrapping around his thick shaft caused him to twitch some, his chest rapidly rising and falling as he enjoyed her sweet, sticky taste above, while experiencing her gentle touch from below
>>
>>6798026
Why do you insist on posting this? Stop being so insecure

>StopFalseFlaggingMePlease

You wanted to be the big hero of the threads who BTFO Paul
>>
>>6797927
>He bucked his hips harder and harder, his cock sliding in and out faster and faster from the precum and saliva mixture lubing up her thighs, his head now squeezing through her cupped hands for an extra sensation
S-shit! Momo! This pleasure is indescribable! I-I don't think I can hold back much longer
>He said as his thrusts were now accompanied by heavy pants, clearly showing the massive climax building inside him
I-I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna plaster your beautiful body and face white with my semen!
>>
>>6798026
I don't like you, or how you make lactation look like shit, but you're not worth shitposting.
>>
>>6798020
>>6798026
You and Anxious are so hilariously unaware of the fact defending yourself like this just makes you an easier target.
>>
>>6798073
>Wah! Stop posting evidence every time I falseflag you! It only makes you a cringey wannabe hero
Nice narrative anxious.
>>
>>6798053
>Akane

That's not how you spell Nabiki
>>
>>6798115
Someone said Kasumi before
>>
File: 1478128161672.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478128161672.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>6797822

>Jinx wants to lactate irl
>>
File: 1467800775668.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
1467800775668.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>6798105
Oh well, I'm sick of getting blamed for fucking everything
>>
>>6798106
He said it made you look insecure and it really does. Just ignore it you sperg
>>
>>6798125
Really? Then they have good taste
>>
>>6798140
You reap what you sow. What you did to Fronk and others has made you a meme. Maybe stop being so autistic will make you less or an easy target.
>>
>>6798105
>Comparing posting falseflag screen caps to a one sentence whining like a bitch.
Bro be fair, Milky had a reason to post something here. Anxious was probably trying to force another villain again.
>>
>>6798155
But disliking Akane means you're a child
>>
File: cvb.jpg (596KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
cvb.jpg
596KB, 1132x800px
>>
>>6798161
I literally just fucking said I'm sick of getting blamed
>>
>>6798164
Ok, I'm curious...Do tell....Do elaborate for me
>>
>>6798066
>a shiver ran up her spine as his tongue slipped inside her, her legs clamping onto the sides of his face, blanketing him in her thighs
>not letting herself lag behind too far, she didn't waste time wrapping her lips around his head, running her tongue over every inch as she pumped his shaft
>as she masked her crotch more and more on his mouth, her worked deeper and deeper down his shaft

>>6798086
>she moved her legs to over his shoulder, so that she could clearly see the bliss on his face as he edged closer to exploding
>while he mindlessly humped away at her thighs, she brought a hand under her chin, her mouth open and waiting for him to unleash his torrent
>>
>>6798159
Yeah, yeah, boo hoo, I called out people for being cunts to me. I know ava worshippers are cancer.
>>
>>6798211
Various members in this community who have no reason to lie have said you're a creep. Why would they lie about a literal who who doesn't even ava?
Think before you play victim.
>>
>>6798180
Yes I do!
>>
>>6798229
>who have no reason to lie
lol
>>
>>6798246
Why would Fronk lie about you? He's one of the nicest people here.
Same for DMG and Mecha. 'lol' isn't a reason.
>>
>>6798255
Fronk is autistic, DMG had a shitfit because I called his friend a shitposter, and I have no clue what Mecha's problem is. Wasn't his shtick pushing drama?
>>
File: 1479863959026.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1479863959026.png
171KB, 431x539px
>>6794826
>(ctrl+f "chicken" just to check if anyone remembers me)
>(see this post)
(t-thanks anon. Other anon is right, I've had some tough RL shit recently. I'll try and see if I can appear more now, but the christmas period can be pretty hectic!)
>>
>>6798279
>Fronk is autistic
Stellar reasoning champ
And Mecha's only gone after people like Paul and you.
>>
>>6798280
Don't bother coming back.
>>
File: Whyareyousoinsistent.png (84KB, 1567x716px) Image search: [Google]
Whyareyousoinsistent.png
84KB, 1567x716px
>>6798073
>>6798105
I kinda made it clear that I would respond to whenever I get checked for my identity in the thread if I'm even able to that is. It doesn't need to constantly be a point of contention, like I would like to just not have to be assumed for everything somebody doesn't like and have to post to clear my name but it continues to call my attention so oh well. Speaking of, >>6798142
Have some good typefuck then.
>>
>>6798297
He actually has autism, same as me. It wasn't a meme.
>Mecha cocksucker
I guess I'm done here.
>>
>>6798280
Good luck, lil chick
>>
>>6798313

Gee wilikers guys, why do so many avas disappear? Sure is a mystery.
>>
>>6798190
It's simple, Akane is best
>>
>>6798349
Let them disappear

These threads are beyond saving with the likes of Anxious, Paul when he spergs, Peridot, the Pro/Anti Owain culture, and anons who would rather shitpost and talk about drama than ERP
>>
>>6798344
Gimme that dick anxious, autistic boys squeal the cutest
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>6798416
I'm gay
>>
>>6798371
Then why not create a folder and post her then?
>>
File: AsrielSafe16.png (710KB, 977x1188px) Image search: [Google]
AsrielSafe16.png
710KB, 977x1188px
Hoooh! It... It's a bit cold out here! Wait... Where am I anyways? Hello?
>>
File: IMG_1078.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1078.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>6798349
Because some people can't have something as simple as a fetish they don't agree with happen without having to boogeyman and complain like an autistic bitch. Then immediately blame the people who call them out, prove them wrong, or tell them to just fucking stop.
>>
>>6798433
Because I'd be a shit ava
>>
>>6798441
Nope. This isn't happening.

Gote is not for lewd
>>
File: eating.gif (173KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
eating.gif
173KB, 480x270px
>>6798346
(Thanks, I've always had a nice time here, it's just been RL being a dick)

>>6798349
(You get posters like that anywhere on 4chan. I just come on here to lewd with nice anons and relax, I never let that kinda stuff bother me.)
>>
>>6798455
And you're not even going to try?
>>
>>6798441

show me your butthole
>>
File: AsrielSafe25.jpg (177KB, 800x755px) Image search: [Google]
AsrielSafe25.jpg
177KB, 800x755px
>>6798464
>(If no-one bites, I move on - like I did for Luna.
>>
>>6798455
But anon we can't stop till we have an Ukyo and Akane avatar join female Ranma and Shampoo
Then the meme will be complete
>>
>>6798484
Nope, no reason to
>>
>>6798506
What is wrong with you anyway? Are you Ribbon?
>>
File: at the ready.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
at the ready.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>6796717
If you're looking for a Seras, i suppose i could come out of retirement for a bit. Considering I've been given a week off from work because of shift shuffling.
>>
>>6798541
Yeah it's Ribbon
>>
File: AsrielSafe19.png (148KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
AsrielSafe19.png
148KB, 600x661px
>>6798505
Uuuhhh, what? What's a butthole?
>Oh right, something something no bathrooms in the underground. They don't need to do that stuff when all of the monster food is 100% used.
>>6798541
>(I thought that was obvious long ago - before I even started it, when I teased it. Someone called me out.
>>
>>6798481
It's been nice having you around.
Did you ever decide to pick up any other Pokemon avas or have you been too busy?
>>
>>6798551
Can I get my blood drank from you?
>>
>>6798551
Up for doing anything with a nazi catboy or would that be too cliche?
>>
>>6798551
Bitches love cannons!
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (85KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
85KB, 600x849px
>>6798138
>Lactation and potential to increase breast size
:D
>Sagging if you stop
:(
>>
>>6798205
S-shit!! MOMO!!
>He delivered one last, hard thrust before he unloaded his pent up cum, shooting thick, long strands of white across her body as it splattered against her face, coating it in bubbly white and filling her mouth up with sticky sperm
Haaah...haaah...that felt amazing Momo...thank you so much for relieving my aching cock!
Be sure to swish and gargle that sperm in your mouth to savor the taste!
>He said as he pulled his spent cock back, the leftover drops of cum leaking down her legs
>>
>>6798622
Do it faggot
>>
File: another one bites the dusto.jpg (356KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
another one bites the dusto.jpg
356KB, 600x927px
>>6798576
Well, I am kind of thirsty now that you mention it...
>The blond draculina took a step forward, a pure and innocent look adorning her face as she gave off the air of a pleading child. Though she could have taken what she wanted, she still had manners.

Please sir, may I borrow a little?

>>6798590
(A little, I'm not good at rping with characters from the same setting)

>>6798601
The bigger, the better
>>
>>6798622
I want to fondle DVa's perky tits
>>
I've been gone for a while. Are the threads still shit and who all has left in the last few months?
>>
>>6798622

Simple fix. I'd never let you stop.
>>
>>6798679
Mecha and Ainz "left". They still seem to poke in though.
>>
>>6798670
Would you like some of my blood too madam? I'm a very compatible O- and have no harmful narcotics flowing through my veins
>>
>>6798728
Mecha didn't leave
>>
File: IMG_3178.jpg (116KB, 600x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.jpg
116KB, 600x933px
>>6798679
Welcome back, friendo :)
I think things are starting to look up a bit, at least. I might be optimistic though? Who knows
>>6798642
Like I said, I'm not really in a position to atm
Maybe when I've got my own place
>>6798697
L-lewd
>>6798676
You shouldn't be thinking dirty thoughts about me!
>>
>>6798679
Threads are still left

Mecha left but came back two weeks later
Ainz left but is now back
Jiro left and still gone
>>
>>6798748
Don't want mumsy and popsy finding out you want to milk your tits, eh?
>>
File: !!!RIBENTRY.png (281KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
!!!RIBENTRY.png
281KB, 800x800px
>>6798679
Paul's irrelevant now, Jiro, Ainz, and Youmu all took the bullet, and countless unknowns have been shitposted away.
We did get some new faces though.
>>
>>6798748
I can't help it DVa, your perfect body turns me on to no end!
My poster of you is coated in white from how many times I fap to it, and whenever I see you stream I can't resist beating my meat!
>>
>>6798761
I wasn't aware those three held the thread up, or contributed at all, really.
>>
>>6798784
Ainz did the thread events, Mecha is a shitposter, Jiro played some cute males and guys (female).
>>
>>6798636
>she took his request a step further, parting her legs so that he could watch her swallow what'd landed on her lips
>her hands then went to work, scooping up as much of his spilled semen as she could, all the way down to her thighs, before lapping it all up, licking her fingers clean
You were really pent up, huh~?
>she asked simply, a strand running from her lips to her finger
>>
>>6798679
Mettaton spooked Paul away for some time, Mecha and Ainz left but Mecha did a massive backpedal, Jiro left, Ryuko left, BunnBunn is hated more than ever now.
>>
>>6798845
What did Mettaton do to Paul?
>>
>>6798840
(S-Sorry, I dozed off... Was doing the facesitting, think I'm gonna get some rest and pop back in later.)
>>
File: IMG_2759.jpg (448KB, 880x1231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2759.jpg
448KB, 880x1231px
>>6798776
>popsy
But yea, that's part of it. Not really feasible in my college dorm either.
>>6798845
>BunnBunn
Pls, Bunn did nothing wrong. She's too busy getting swole
>>6798782
W-Wha... You're doing that during my dreams? Why are you telling me this, you byuntae?
>>
>>6798824
Mecha mere took over where Kurisu left off.
>>
>>6798894
Oi wanker don't talk shit about my popsy
>>
File: joy! .jpg (61KB, 850x570px) Image search: [Google]
joy! .jpg
61KB, 850x570px
>>6798735
Well, i'm not that hungry... but I suppose a little extra couldn't hurt!
>The busty blond vampire closed the distance between the two of them in a moment, tracing the line of his neck with a gloved finger as she circled the man like a predator. A smile curled across her face as she felt the warm fluid running through his main artery. With a lick of her lips she leaned in from behind him, taking in a deep breath of his scent before... making a shallow cut in his skin, not enough to cause any damage. Careful not to go overboard, she lapping up the delicious blood before planting a small kiss on the incision, draining a few more drops.

I know it's pretty stereotypical to just bite down... but you don't want to become a horrible, shuffling ghoul now do you?
>>
File: fa3a831749dd76dd1ce4b4e66e519280.jpg (268KB, 756x1035px) Image search: [Google]
fa3a831749dd76dd1ce4b4e66e519280.jpg
268KB, 756x1035px
>>6798892
(No problem, happens to me all the time)
>>
>>6798942
(Even so, I feel bad. I promise to do all sorts of lewd things to that fat butt soon!)
>>
>>6798866
Mettaton has good connections with Paul, and he politely asked him to stop his bullshittery. Judging by how Paul is acting nowadays, looks like it sorta worked.
>>
File: image.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>6798932
>The man sighed from the soothing warmth of her tongue and lips drinking up his blood
Aaahh...Surely it cannot be a grim fate to turn into your personal servant miss.
I've heard of how pleasureable the bite of a vampire can be...
I would proudly serve as your personal blood bank
>>
>>6798679
>>6798845
Everyone interesting left for private stuff on Discord and F-List
>>
>>6799044
>F-list
Hi lore
>>
The lack of butt sex here is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6799034
...My dick is confused...wtf
>>
>>6799044
Nobody had ever said they left this place for f-list without obviously shitposting.
>>
File: Zeee move yeah.jpg (31KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
Zeee move yeah.jpg
31KB, 540x419px
>>6798845
>>6798965
>>6798866
I've talked to him a bit on discord, not enough to really know him all that well

He's alright in my book anyways

also can I get this shiny mimikyu already I've hatched 655 eggs already just fucking end my life
>>
>>6798728
>>6798761
I knew about Mecha and Ainz leaving but I had no idea that Jiro left too.

>>6798748
Hopefully things do start looking up. Don't know if i'll fully return but for now i'll stay as an anon.

>>6798778
Who is Youmu?
Also if that many people are gone i'm guessing DMG has quite the control over the threads now. Would I be wrong in assuming that?

>>6798845
>Mettaton spooked Paul away
So did that make up for all that stuff he tried to do a while back against Jiro and Mecha?
Oh and who is BunnBunn? Dva?
>>
File: 4152ec5e0f5b8e40da086455afcd9ebf.jpg (1019KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
4152ec5e0f5b8e40da086455afcd9ebf.jpg
1019KB, 900x1272px
>>6798956
(If I have you wanting to come back for more that's good enough for me for my first few sessions as her)
>>
>>6799102
>slaps your dick in an attempt to knock some sense into it
>>
>>6799133
It's just Metta's cult trying to assign some good deed to him that's obviously false. Paul sperged out a few days ago as usual, he hasn't changed.
>>
File: image.jpg (582KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
582KB, 1920x1080px
>>6799102
Confused? But why....was I mistaken? Is this not the area for Casual Breeding Encounters I was told about?
>>
>>6799121
Did you listen to him then?
>>
>>6799157
Hi Mecha
>>
>>6799157
Mecha fuck off
>>
>>6799162
No...No, it is but holy shit I've never seen an Argonian quite like you before

(What mods are you using if I may ask?)
>>
>>6799157
>Paul sperged out
Archive link?
>>
>>6798894
Keep up that good kinky shit jinx
>>
>>6799157
Mecha pls try to be subtle
>>
>>6799178
>>6799187
Nice meme
>>
File: I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP.gif (408KB, 304x264px) Image search: [Google]
I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP.gif
408KB, 304x264px
>>6799174
I don't even remember what he said

>>6799192
I wouldn't really call that sperging, more just anons trying to shitpost and I just walk away from it? I'm not gonna bother talking anymore about it, it's already past
>>
>>6799085
This 1000%
>>
>>6799133
That "evil mettaton" that tried to dirt on Jiro was confirmed to be Lupin a while back

OG Metta has just been lurking and posted a thing for his anniversary. Have him on Discord, he's a pretty chill dude
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 816x686px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 816x686px
>>6799191
Like me? What do you mean, human?
>She asks with a glimmer in her eye and a smirk across her face, one hand placed on her chin, the other on her curvy hip

(Not my screenshots, found them in the scalie thread. But here's the mods.)
>>
>tfw you will never be like jinx and have a burly man to call daddy
>>
File: 32525662.png (52KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
32525662.png
52KB, 400x300px
>>6799219
Stupid......
>>
>>6799085
>almost had the perfect set up
>took slightly too long to post and she probably left
kill me
>>
>>6799085
it's almost 5AM give me a break
>>
File: 1444239503318.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444239503318.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>6799237
>the reason he left the discords was because he couldn't make people laugh anymore
>>
File: Vampires cosplay as succubi_ .jpg (469KB, 923x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Vampires cosplay as succubi_ .jpg
469KB, 923x1300px
>>6799036
Hehe... I'm afraid someone's been telling you tall tales sir. A vampire's bite is anything but pleasurable. Not to mention the fate that awaits you after... A slowly rotting corpse that hungers for flesh? Not exactly my cup of tea. I'm more in the business of dispatching such creatures. However~ I could always use a fresh supply wandering around the mansion when I'm in need of a... midnight snack.

>Her cold breath brushed against the faintly bleeding mark she had left, her breasts pressing firmly against your back as she gathered the last trickle she could from your skin. The drop of red glinted faintly on her ungloved finger for a moment, until her tongue rolled from between her lips, playfully licking at her digit before sucking on the tip with an oddly girlish giggle.

Still, if you don't mind being blown to hell after, i suppose i could take a bite!

>Seras' chin rested upon your shoulder, her fangs showing in an eerie smile, just close enough to your throbbing veins that you can feel the sharpness prick your flesh uncomfortably.
>>
>>6799296
I know that feel, bro.
>hugs
>>
>>6799142
You're great, hope you keep coming back!
>>
>>6799219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvo2Ut0YAxw
>>
>>6799219
>walk away
Well good on you for not wasting your time with idiotic shitposters.

>>6799237
If memes here have taught me anything is that everyone is Lupin.
>>
File: IMG_3174.png (291KB, 469x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3174.png
291KB, 469x791px
>>6799268
I dont have one of those
>>6799196
Wha
>>
Fate is shit. I'd shitpost a Fate character too if I was Paul.
>>
>>6799242
Curvy....Plump....Such detailed cranial ridges~....Eyes that demand such attention...Not to mention such delicate fins~

(Huh, I figured Racemenu would be one of them...Cheers)
>>
>>6799118
Not in public.
>>
>>6799361
Mecha's not your daddy?
>>
>>6799363
I don't really like the Fate series either but desu I'd knock up Nero at a moment's notice and never look back.
>>
>>6799336
Wow that's like the spitting image of Paul.
>>
>>6799417
It's either Jesus, Beavis, or Uncle Reamus.
>>
>>6799332
feels bad, man.
>hugs
>>
File: image.jpg (470KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470KB, 1920x1080px
>>6799394
>Her smile broadens, showing off a row of glistening, wet pearly white fangs, and a green tongue flicking about within the ivory cage of teeth
Mmm, you sure know how to sweet-talk, softskin...
>She slowly moves closer, her tail dragging across the floor and swishing side to side, her wide hips swaying proudly with each step as she approaches
>She comes up behind you, placing her chin on your shoulder, hugging you from behind, her tongue extending out to flit across your cheek
>>
>>6799484
WHY DOES A LIZAAR DHAVE TITS? FUCK I AM SO ENRAGED THAT I CAN'T EVNE BE COHERNET!
>>
>>6799321
>The man winces from the sharp fangs jabbing his flesh
Gahh...I see, to be bitten even by a beautiful vampire such as yourself does not lead to a wonderful life of being your servant

S-still, to be a worthy sacrifice to a lady as lovely as you is an incredible honor...
>He slides his shirt off his shoulder, exposing his flesh ready to be drained
All I asked is that you please hold me tight as you take my gift of blood dear madam
>>
>People the Threads love:
-Mettaton
-Mootykins
-Ainz
-Kinx
-Iowa
-Trixie

>People the Threads hate:
-Paul
-Mecha
-Jiro
-Jinx
-Kyouko
-Virra
-DMG
-EGG
-Suki
-BunnBunn
-Lucas
-Parsee
-Erica
-Rhin
-Ragyo
-Any and all other Anime women
>>
File: 3ca743a57ef9225078269828c5598958.jpg (342KB, 1280x1559px) Image search: [Google]
3ca743a57ef9225078269828c5598958.jpg
342KB, 1280x1559px
>>6799491
Because tits are great, anon!
>>
>>6799484
Would you like to be my maid, fair argonian lady?
>>
>>6799524
>-Any and all other Anime women

Lore, pls go. Don't you have a Pokemon to vore over at F-List?
>>
>>6799524
I don't give a fuck about Metta or Mooty though.
>>
>>6799491
>he wouldn't fuck a scaly creature with boobs
>>6799524
You're missing the following:
>Kenny
>Lore
>Hotaru
>Ruby
>TND
>JP
>>
>>6799524
Why do threads love Metta so much, but every other Ava despises him?
>>
File: 5b08990607599552265bc5bf2ed6d8e8.jpg (453KB, 1059x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5b08990607599552265bc5bf2ed6d8e8.jpg
453KB, 1059x1000px
>>6799334
(Thanks, I intend to)
(I wonder how long til I start expanding my card)

>>6799529
(Who could turn down a nice pair of tits like these?)
>>
>>6799484
Uh, well, I am an artist so I describe what I see to the best of my ability

[Holy shit that tongue....]

>Feeling that delicious flesh of hers pressing against his back and feeling her embrace causes his body's temperature to steadily rise
>>
>>6799524
>any other Anime women
Explain
>>
File: 1481139816080.jpg (31KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481139816080.jpg
31KB, 600x462px
>>6799524
>People hate Bunn
>When she never came here in the first place
>>
File: 1467765819275.png (73KB, 286x244px) Image search: [Google]
1467765819275.png
73KB, 286x244px
HEY
>>
>>6799580
>pets the wasp
>>
>>6799561
my guess is he was able to build a fanbase without resorting to discord, and we all know that's a big no-no for them
>>
File: 3662742.png (182KB, 882x469px) Image search: [Google]
3662742.png
182KB, 882x469px
>>6799558
>He wouldn't fuck pokemon
fampai............
>>
>>6799561
Discords don't like other circlejerks.
>>
>>6799580
Hot bug.
>>
>>6792480
>ctrl+f cards
>0 results
POST CARDS
>>
>>6799524
>-BunnBunn
>-Lucas
>-Erica
>-Rhin
>-Ragyo

They don't even come to the threads
>>
Who is BunnBunn?
>>
File: image.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
>>6799530
I'm flattered, boy, but I am no man's maid! I'd be more than happy to make your acquaintance however...

>>6799572
You have quite the honey'd tongue...and an eye for detail~
>Her clawed hands hold onto his hips, razor-sharp tips delicately tapping against him as her yellow eyes scan down his torso
>>
>>6799524
>No mention of Raz's pathetic rp
>>
>>6799561
I literally have no idea who he is, but one or two people here (who I think are also dramashitposters?) Seem to love him.
>>
File: IMG_4107.jpg (132KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4107.jpg
132KB, 640x566px
>>6799636
BunnBunn is a gal who has never set foot here ever and just wants to get swole.
To be honest I (and she) have no idea why she's suddenly being mentioned
>>
File: 1467516545676.png (119KB, 501x345px) Image search: [Google]
1467516545676.png
119KB, 501x345px
>>6799592
>content buzzing
WHATS UP??

>>6799620
NO
>>
>>6799662
>.
>To be honest I (and she) have no idea why she's suddenly being mentioned
Same reason Lucas is being brought up. Some people in discord decided they aren't getting enough attention, again.
>>
>>6799603
Voring is not the same as fucking, are you retarded?
>>
>>6799678
But it's true. You are hot.
>>
>>6799638
Oh? Being acquaintances would be much better than slave and master...
>He says as he wraps an around around the lady's wide hips
Tell me darling, why are you so far away from Black Marsh?
Looking for something other than Argonian men?
>>
>>6799638
>His body is well toned...and formed as if chiseled from stone and forged by divine hands

It's a gift I was born with for sure...What is your name if I may ask?
>>
>>6799705
I'm pretty sure I've seen Lore make jokes about vore but never actually do it.
>>
>>6799524
>More complaints
Goodie
>>
File: bloody.jpg (101KB, 736x1511px) Image search: [Google]
bloody.jpg
101KB, 736x1511px
>>6799508
>>6799508
You're certainly an interesting man... if that's what you really want, I won't deny you it...

>A soft, sad smile crossed the girl's beautiful face for a moment. With a resigned sigh the draculina wrapped her slender, yet powerful arms around your body as she stepped in front of you. Her crimson eyes were filled with kindness as she gently pressed her lips to yours. Each moment she would pull back, kissing you again and again, each one slowly creeping down your neck. With one final kiss of her cold lips she finally opened her mouth, the two fangs now joined by rows of dagger-like teeth. With a smoothness uncharacteristic of the grim deed she closed her mouth around your neck, a warm gush of crimson delight flooding her mouth and pouring down her throat. Her arms squeezed you closer to her ample chest as each moment, more and more of your life ebbed away, to become part of her soul as did all those she drank from.
>>
File: 1466958356723.png (120KB, 326x349px) Image search: [Google]
1466958356723.png
120KB, 326x349px
>>6799710
NO
STOP THAT
>>
File: index-1.png (151KB, 358x620px) Image search: [Google]
index-1.png
151KB, 358x620px
Now which one of y'all 'ere is the fiendish no-good rat that stole ol' /d/-tan's tentacle lube?
>>
File: 3ef077b05f4432a5a83a91e82f35c5b3.png (729KB, 742x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3ef077b05f4432a5a83a91e82f35c5b3.png
729KB, 742x1000px
>>6799793
Sorry.
>>
>>6799778
Why, you don't like compliments?
>>
File: 1477091108138.png (245KB, 484x706px) Image search: [Google]
1477091108138.png
245KB, 484x706px
>>6799858
IF IM HOT ILL OVERHEAT
AND THEN ILL DIE
>>
File: image.jpg (462KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462KB, 1920x1080px
>>6799715
>She grins at your comment, crossing her legs and dangling one clawed foot at she responds
Why yes actually....looking to try something new...with someone new~

>>6799734
You may call me....Tanavee~
>She whispers out with a seductive, sibilant voice, her claws curiously working her way up his toned body, pressing up her body tightly against his from behind
And that's good to hear...I absolutely adore a man with a way with words~
>>
File: 1482114884829.png (341KB, 1330x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1482114884829.png
341KB, 1330x1330px
>
>>
>>6799881
Because she's not Mitsuru.
I'd still fuck her though.
>>
>>6799881
Yukari best Persona girl
>>
>>6799881
I'd max out Yukari's social link.
>>
>>6799881
I want to impregnate Yukari!
>>
File: index-2.png (152KB, 887x1225px) Image search: [Google]
index-2.png
152KB, 887x1225px
>>6799832
Y'good in mah book, pardner.
>>
>>6799881
I dunno, but she has rockin' doujins.
>>
>>6799865
Oh! Sorry, I meant it metaphorically. As in you're really pretty.
>>
>>6799793
>A mustached scoundrel appeared before the busty cowgirl
You want it back vixen? Then take it!
>He said with an evil laugh as he shot lube between the woman's chest, soaking it in shiny lube causing her skin to glisten
>>
File: 684739283947564.png (233KB, 447x401px) Image search: [Google]
684739283947564.png
233KB, 447x401px
>>6799943
OH
I GUESS THAT MAKES SENSE
KIND OF
I DONT REALLY GET IT BUT OKAY
HOT MEANS PRETTY???
>>
>>6799832
Oh god that pic
>>
>>6799873
So what is it this humble human can do for you, Tanavee? Something my skilled hands and mind can do for you?

[Though she's the one who has really skilled hands at the fucking moment....]

>And his body temperature keeps rising among other things
>>
>>6799873
Oh?It must be very important seeing as how it is usually mating season in Black Marsh around this time, or perhaps...that is why you're here.

>He said as the hand around her waste ran up and down, feeling her smooth scales across her thighs

Maybe I can help you my dear lady
>>
>>6799956
Well, more like "So pretty I'd want to have sex with you". Or would that risk overheating?
>>
File: 1928374643679.png (63KB, 228x319px) Image search: [Google]
1928374643679.png
63KB, 228x319px
>>6800039
IVE BEEN STUNG HERE BEFORE AND I ALMOST DIED
EVERY TIME
SO I DONT WANT TO BE HOT
>>
File: index-8.png (233KB, 1192x1011px) Image search: [Google]
index-8.png
233KB, 1192x1011px
>>6799953
>Once her dry chest was moistened by the oily fluid, a look of concern and annoyance struck her masked face.

Wha-! Why, you...!

>She protested, shaking her fist in the air whilst angrily approaching the devilish man.

N'didn't your mother teach you not to make a mess on other women's chest, pardner?! That there is a felony under constitution number 11783 of the Blue-Board Agreement! Though this ain't quite 'xactly a blue... board... Shucks...
>>
>>6800054
STABBY BUTT
>>
File: 7654827364545.png (153KB, 375x418px) Image search: [Google]
7654827364545.png
153KB, 375x418px
>>6800077
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: image.jpg (629KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
629KB, 1920x1080px
>>6799990
>She gives a little serpentine snicker and wraps her arms, legs, and tail around you, clinging off the ground to your strong body
I'm sure there's a lot you could do for me, sweet human....
>She flits her tongue against your cheek again, before crawling around to your front, her tail twining itself around your leg, holding on tight
>She moves her hands so they're touching behind your neck, long fingers interlocked there, her face now directly in front of yours
...Howbout a kiss, to start?~

>>6800014
I'd adore that. You see, the breeding season shakes have gotten to me...I can barely think sometimes with how much my body pulses with desire! But I have no interest in becoming a mother just yet...so I came here! Where I can mate freely, unprotected, with no fear of pregnancy....though I invite you to try~

(Out of pics of this particular argonian unfortunately)
>>
File: 117262a4e813d571338b4089da7bee7a.jpg (948KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
117262a4e813d571338b4089da7bee7a.jpg
948KB, 1500x1500px
>>6800086
Pin needle derriere
>>
>>6800054
Hmmm. Ever try getting "stung" in the shower, or a cool bath?
>>
>>6800100
Plum magic bum
>>
File: 1467511963456.png (194KB, 378x622px) Image search: [Google]
1467511963456.png
194KB, 378x622px
>>6800100
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE

>>6800102
I DONT LIKE GETTING MY WINGS WET
ITS HARD TO FLY LIKE THAT
>>
>>6800100
>yells in the distance

Big floppy tits!
>>
>>6800117
Big soft butt~

>>6800118
How you doing yelling Bee woman?

>>6800120
HEY WHO SAID THAT? TAKE IT BACK
>>
>>6800118
Well you won't need to fly during, I could dry off your wings afterwards.
>>
>>6800099
I can sure as hell do that

>He grabs onto her plump and gorgeous ass giving it a generous grope before planting his lips on hers pulling her in and letting his tongue slide into her mouth
>>
>>6800144
Hey DMG, when you bend over do your tits touch your toes?
>>
>>6800144
Big dark magic booty
Twin huge titties
>>
>>6800086
KNIFE TUSH
>kiss
>>
File: 1466958938475.png (50KB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
1466958938475.png
50KB, 276x232px
>>6800144
NOW THAT YOURE HERE I ALMOST WANT TO LEAVE

>>6800172
I DONT LIKE DOING THAT ANYWAYS
BEING STUNG DOESNT FEEL GOOD
IT HURTS
AND THEN I GET HOT AND SWEATY
NOT THE PRETTY HOT
THE DYING HOT

>>6800199
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>angry buzzer sounds
WHYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>6800178
No! That'd be silly!... I could make it that way tho..

>>6800197
Everything all the guys love!

>>6800219
Don't lie. You like me staby butt<3
>>
>>6800229
Do it! I love saggy tits!
>>
>>6800219
Why not? I miss you. On the off chance I catch you I have to talk about your stinger.
>>
>>6800219
Sounds to me like you're not getting stung right. It's supposed to feel great for both people.
>smiles
Come on, live a little. At least with the shower you don't need to worry about dying at all. I promise.
>>
>>6800229
Dark magic dick!
>>
File: image.jpg (668KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
668KB, 1920x1080px
>>6800177
>Her nostrils flare up as they kiss, her long reptilian tongue slithering into his throat, wrapping around his, making out with him in ways he'd never felt before
>Her claws click together behind his head, her muscular legs tautly clinging to his body as she forces herself onto him
>>
File: 7654827345621.png (167KB, 366x522px) Image search: [Google]
7654827345621.png
167KB, 366x522px
>>6800229
YOURE ALMOST AS BAD AS THE SPIDER

>>6800263
YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY STINGER???
DONT CALL ME STINGY BUTT OR ANYTHING THEN
I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL
AT AAAAAALLL

>>6800267
I DONT TRUST YOU ONE BIT
>>
File: 2114cab109ea71f5318c16cdbd47061e.jpg (304KB, 918x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2114cab109ea71f5318c16cdbd47061e.jpg
304KB, 918x1200px
gay is okay
>>
>>6800273
[Dibella certainly blessed me tonight!]

>He let his more primal and unhinged instincts take over...His hands spreads her ass his nails digging into the flesh
>>
>>6800343
So is euthanasia, you should try it sometime.
>>
>>6800320
Why not? I just wanna make you feel good and make sure you're not in any danger during it.
>>
File: 9cc24cce0e200e12859554cdcd0f72b1.jpg (215KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9cc24cce0e200e12859554cdcd0f72b1.jpg
215KB, 800x1200px
>>6800362
O-Oh...
>>
>>6798778
>Youmu
Good riddance.
Last thing we need is another shitter that drops out of the blue.
>>
File: image.jpg (562KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 1920x1080px
>>6800356
>Her prehensile tail slithers along his leg, sneaking up his pant leg and tickling his bare skin underneath, while her claws begin to tear at his shirt, slowly opening it up and revealing his bare chest
>>
>>6800343

It is if its two girls.

And I get to watch.

And film it.
>>
>>6800379
Don't listen to him. Gay is okay.
>>
>>6800400
Th-That's a violation of privacy!
>>
File: 8273992736123.png (123KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
8273992736123.png
123KB, 426x320px
>>6800368
OH THATS EASY
I FEEL GOOD WHEN I EAT HONEY
OR WHEN I MAKE FRIENDS
>>
>>6800415

You'll never know I was there.
>>
>>6800414
H-He didn't bother me one bit!
>>6800451
That makes it worse!
>>
>>6800421
>laughs
That's only scratching the surface of feeling good...Deepest apologies, but being transfixed by that beauty of yours, I forgot to ask what your name was.
>>
but is gay okay though?
>>
File: 1467419548134.png (34KB, 276x196px) Image search: [Google]
1467419548134.png
34KB, 276x196px
>>6800525
YOU CAN JUST CALL ME WASP IF YOU WANT
DONT CALL ME ANYTHING LIKE "STAB BUTT" THOUGH
I HATE THAT
>>
>>6800526
I just said that!
>>
>>6800542
Gay Bee!
>>
>>6800320
Alright... if I stop the nicknames, can I just kiss you every time to let you know it's me?
>>
File: 1467514759261.png (278KB, 489x549px) Image search: [Google]
1467514759261.png
278KB, 489x549px
>>6800547
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>6800557
TOO MANY PEOPLE DO THAT
>>
>>6800398
>His chest has its share of battle scars from claw marks to knife wounds, to arrow wounds....His nails really dug into the flesh of her ass his hard on soon reaching its peak
>>
>>6800542
>slowly wraps an arm around her waist.
Well then, Miss Wasp, what if I told you I could sting you and make you feel better than any honey you've ever eaten?
>>
File: 1466958348372.png (334KB, 529x471px) Image search: [Google]
1466958348372.png
334KB, 529x471px
>>6800602
I WOULDNT BEELIEVE YOU
OBVIOUSLY
>>
>>6800560
Well what can I do in place? Put you on my lap?
>>
File: 1473394233358.png (711KB, 1332x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1473394233358.png
711KB, 1332x1530px
>>6800684
WHAT??
>>
>>6800613
>trying to resist pun urge
Well then, can I have the chance to make you a beeliever?
>internally hating himself for that one.
>>
>>6800693
Instead of kissing, I set you on my lap! Stinger facing away and all.
No more nicknames if I can use that to identify myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (631KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
631KB, 1920x1080px
>>6800588
>She growled into his mouth, flexing her proud, strong bottom in his hands, her tail snaking further up his leg, tickling his crotch through his loincloth
>>
File: 1467316604887.png (164KB, 439x342px) Image search: [Google]
1467316604887.png
164KB, 439x342px
>>6800699
WHY DO YOU WANT TO STING ME SO BAD ANYWAYS????

>>6800724
>buzz buzz buzz...
I GUESS THATS OKAY
>waspo goes to sit on his lap
LIKE THIS?
>>
>>6800762
Because you're beautiful...Well, that and I think you're giving off some kind of pheromone because wanting to please you is the only thing I can think of clearly.
>>
>>6800762
Yes, like this!
>Pulls the wasp in close, leaning back to make plenty of room for her on his lap as he hugs her hips.
>>
>>6800742
>He broke the kiss looking deeply into those gorgeous amber colored eyes and smirked

We can do this in two ways....Right here...Or at my private room at the Inn....
>>
File: 1467514775812.png (248KB, 553x444px) Image search: [Google]
1467514775812.png
248KB, 553x444px
>>6800808
WHAAAAAAAAAAT????????
IM NOT RELEASING ANY PHEROMONES
>she checks herself just to make sure she isnt
I SWEAR IM NOT

>>6800825
>she puts a claw on each of his shoulders to support herself
WELL
OKAY
>buzzzz....
THIS IS ALRIGHT I GUESS
>>
File: image.jpg (684KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684KB, 1920x1080px
>>6800851
What's stopping us from enjoying ourselves right here?~
>She smirks in his face, her reptile eyes carrying an expression of deep desire, her mouth moving down to nip and smooch at his neck--careful not tov press too hard with her fangs
>>
>>6800923
>He smirked and shuddered with lust

Not one fucking thing~.....
>>
>>6800913
I'm glad to hear that! I have to get going for now, but I'll put you on my lap the next time I see you.
>Leans back with the wasp girl, planting another kiss onto her forehead.
>>
>>6800913
>hugs her.
Maybe you're doing it unintentionally?...It's a sweet scent.
>>
File: 1528403648596.png (436KB, 718x475px) Image search: [Google]
1528403648596.png
436KB, 718x475px
>>6800992
THATS FINE
I HAVE TO GO NOW ANYWAYS
SO ILL SEE YOU LATER
WHENEVER YOU DO THAT LAP THING

>>6801002
I THINK YOURE JUST SMELLING SOME HONEY
I DONT GET TO WASH MY CLOTHES OR ANYTHING
I HAVE TO GO NOW
NEED TO CHECK ON MY HIVES
BYE
>starts beatings her wings and flies right out of the hug
>>
>>6801062
>knocked away by her sudden departure.
Hey! Wait! Come back.
>Starts getting up to chase her, only to stop after a few steps as whatever clouded his mind starts to lift.
...Wait a second...was that a mutant?...some kinda xenos?...does this make me a heretic?
>>
>Page 10
New bread when?
>>
>>6801267
Eventually.
>>
>>6801301
Before or after the thread just fucking dies on us then?
>>
>>6801345
Yes
>>
>>6801267
I'll make it
>>
Move when this one dies

>>6801400
Thread posts: 580
Thread images: 209

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.