[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP - Tooth Fairy Edition Stale bread: >>6609116

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 172

ERP - Tooth Fairy Edition
Stale bread: >>6609116
>>
File: cardv2smol.png (4MB, 2150x1853px) Image search: [Google]
cardv2smol.png
4MB, 2150x1853px
COAST PARTS
>>
>>6616409
>The Jedi smiles, her black eyes gleaming. The lightsaber at her hip shines as a testament to her skill.
Good.
>Without moving from her spot, Shaak Ti raises one red hand. An invisible, yet nearly-tangible force presses down on the Anon's shoulders, keeping him pinned to the seat. Simultaneously, that same force undoing the button of his fly and allowing his cock to spring into view.
Are you sure about your decision?
>>
>>6616185
>Growling with lust, he hammers into her at a rapid pace, never keeping to a rhythm for too long, her juices spraying out of her tight cunt with each thrust, coating his large sack with her honey
Y-yeah... the n-number one slut!
>>
>>6616508
>He was shocked to see just how much the force was just able to do, his pants coming clean off as his cock twitched in delight.
Y-yeah... Bring it...
>He said with a half-worried, half-confident look on his face.
>>
>>6616547
>>6616511
Yea dude, I got a lot of final assignments and stuff but if I'm free to RP later just give me a shout.
>>6616453
>Her walls spasm around the man's thick meat, her copious juices lubricating his passage into her nicely.
I'm not a slut! I'm... annh, the b-best gamer- shibal- there is! (Fuck!)
>The flustered little Hana yowls, her blush deep enough to contrast with the pink whiskers on her cheeks.
>>
File: Tsumiki_(11).png (148KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(11).png
148KB, 640x373px
>>6615335
>Mikan's eyes widen greatly as she is kissed but she doesn't resist. Eventually she closes her eyes and pushes back into the kiss.

>>6615220
It's u-um a little embarassing sure but I didn't mind all that m-much at least they weren't ignoring me... N-no such thing as bad attention r-right?
>>
>>6616585
Hello Nurse Mikan, is it possible for you to give me a physical?
>>
File: 1480997453000.png (147KB, 477x352px)
1480997453000.png
147KB, 477x352px
>>
>>6616581
>Gathering some of her juices onto a thumb, he moves it to her pucker and pushes it in, teasing her prostate as he pounds into her relentlessly
If you a-aren't a little slut, then why a-are you making such lewd sounds?~
>>
>>6616585
>Anon shuts his eyes and presses into Mikan's breasts with his chest, his lips restlessly mashing into hers while pushing his tongue into her mouth.
>>
>>6616574
>A smile twitches on the serene Jedi's white lips. The Force grips his turgid, twitching cock almost like a hand would. If a hand thrummed with power. It was akin to a steady pulse, warm and nearly lifelike, albeit invisible.
Master Secura does not enjoy foreplay as much as I do.
>Shaak Ti hums, almost conversationally. Her strong, slender hands free, the Togruta reaches up to shed her earth-colored Jedi robes. A leather piece similar to a slingshot bikini was all she wore beneath, adorned with strings of an alien creature's teeth. Finally, the Force "hand" begins to move, stroking and teasing the Anon's shaft with eager squeezes.
>>
File: 1880226 - D.Va EvaSolo Overlook.jpg (368KB, 1200x844px) Image search: [Google]
1880226 - D.Va EvaSolo Overlook.jpg
368KB, 1200x844px
>>6616626
>Hana's eyes widen, unfocused, as he shoves his finger past the puffy ring of her anus. The girl's lips part in a loud cry. Above her trembling pussy and still-swollen balls, D.Va's little prick stirs to life at the merest pressure against her prostate.
Not there! You... Not in that hole! I'm telling you to stop!
>She mewls, head turning to look back at the taller man. A lewd expression was frozen on her flushed features.
>>
>>6616670
>His body squirms a little as the force takes hold of his dick, making him groan as he could do nothing but watch her strip for him, admiring her exotic bright orange skin.
F-fuck... Nobody told me the force could let you do this....
>He said in a awkward laugh, a blush spread right across his face and pre-cum dripped down from his tip. All this troubles now fading away.
>>
That's gay
>>
>>6616721
What's that? More? I can do that!~
>He hammers her prostate with his finger as his rod invades her trembling womb, pushing past her cervix, causing him to moan loudly at the extra tightness
>>
>>6616751
That's Heresy
>>
>>6616784
Pure*
>>
NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING
(Even though I gotta sleep in like an hour, RIP)
>>
>>6616741
Nobody is going to talk to Hilda?
wtf is wrong with this world.
>>
>>6616741
>>6616823
I'm too busy...
>>
>>6616746
The Force can teach many things.
>Shaak Ti responds simply, reaching up to undo the last scraps covering her body. Soft, scarlet breasts bounce into view, peaked by twin white nipples. She shifts, and her long lekku cover the tips of her tits. A hairless species, Shaak Ti's pussy was puffy, smooth, and soft, marked by the occasional white stripe. Grinning with sharp canines, the Master focuses the Force-job at the man's head, rubbing gentle, rhythmic circles about it. The hilt of her lightsaber hovers in front of her and begins to dismantle, seemingly by itself. The kyber crystal is removed and the hilt reassembled, now little more than an oblong metal piece. The crystal is tucked away in her robes, while the lightsaber it powered is pushed into the Master's eager snatch.
>>
File: Tsumiki_(03).png (152KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(03).png
152KB, 640x373px
>>6616602
I... I uh sure! I'd b-be glad to help b-but I probably won't do that g-good of a job. What s-seems to be the problem area?

>>6616668
>Mikan allows herself to be overwhelmed by the kiss, leaning into Anon as he continues to press against her, her sizeable breasts squishing against him as his tongue forces it's way into her willing mouth.
>>
>>6616814
>Ogles dem Quarian hips
>>
>>6616858
My penis and testicles of course! I need you to take a good look at it and make sure there aren't any problems like cancer and whatnot.

>He pulls down his pants, leaving only his thin boxers covering his crotch
Thank you for helping Nurse Mikan!
>>
>>6616768
>Tears of ecstasy drip down her cheeks, a scream tearing from her throat as he forces his way past her cervix. The pain melted into the overwhelming pleasure of him ramming against her prostate.
Nononono- Damn it!
>Hana mewls, near-incoherent as her balls clench. Her load spewed from her twitching little cock, reaching as far as her neck and dripping all across her stomach. Her walls bear down on him once more, girlcum spurting from her stretched little hole.
>>
>>6616848
>His eyes widened at her little spectacle, his cock throbbing hard as she played with herself. He groaned loadly in arousal, almost making him jealous of her Jedi skills.
That's hot as fuck~
You're hot as fuck....
>He moaned, the force "hand" still jerking him off with gusto, making his breathing heavy as he already was starting to sweat, this new experience taking him completely.
>>
>>6616883
You know... it's not very polite to stare like that~...
>>
>>6616907
>D.va jacking to Bryan Fury
>who was the inspiration to Pokken's Garchomp
>who Jiro said he lifted Nibbles' personality from

Really makes you think
>>
>>6616907
>Gritting his teeth as he hammers at her prostate, he feels her clench down and cum explosively
S-shit! C-cumming! Gonna fill you up real good!
>His thrusting takes an urgent pace, hard and unfocused, before he hilts himself deep into her battered womb, unleashing a deluge of his own seed directly into her greedy baby chamber
>>
>>6616492
You only do Tewi Inaba on discord, correct?
>>
>>6616858
>Anon's tongue plays around with Mikan's as he continues ravaging her lips, enjoying the weight of her breasts on his chest a little more than he expected, judging from the heat he can feel flooding towards his groin. But eventually he remembers he did this to prove a point rather than lust so he relunctantly pulls back from the kiss, a bridge of saliva hanging from their lips.
Ah..hah..did that convince you, Mikan..?
>He mutters in a heated whisper, staring into her face like it's the center of his world.
>>
File: TewiLewd13.jpg (418KB, 711x994px)
TewiLewd13.jpg
418KB, 711x994px
>>6617009
>(Nope, she's here too~
>>
>>6616928
>He jumps in surprise, blushing deeply in embarrassment at being caught
O-oh, sorry... I-its just, I've always found Quarians to be very attractive and I'm just babbling like an idiot aren't I? Where are my manners?
>He takes a deep breath
I'm Corporal Anon, Alliance Marines. And who are you, might I ask?
>>
>>6616794
>>
>>6617059
That's gay
>>
>>6617070
N-no! You're gay!
>Runs away sobbing hysterically
>>
File: Tali (6).png (3MB, 1411x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Tali (6).png
3MB, 1411x2100px
>>6617051
>She extends a hand
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy, mechanical expert on the Normandy SR-2. Pleased to meet you, Corporal.
>>
>>6617083
I am gay!
>>
I'm not sure where else on 4chan to ask this, but I guess this is as good a place as any. I joined a BDSM ERP guild on WoW, and I don't know how to get past the initial awkwardness of it. I mostly joined for the benefits of being in a guild, and ERP seems like it may be fun to try. How do I get past how awkward it feels? How do I even initiate ERP? How do I even know if I'm into BDSM?
>>
File: Tsumiki_(13).png (159KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_(13).png
159KB, 640x373px
>>6616905
I um oh uh... I s-suppose it's my d-duty as a physician to help in any way I can... P-please remove your boxers and l-lay down for me? Please?

>>6617019
>Mikan's face was flush pink and her full chest heaved as she breathed heavily. A string of drool trailed from her lip to her chin as she gazed up at Anon.
Y-you really like me? Y-you'll never leave me right? You won't abandon me? P-promise?!
>>
>>6617100
>He shakes her hand enthusiastically
Wait, you're THE Tali'Zorah? As in, the genius techie that helped Commander Shepard defeat the Reapers?!
>He looks at her in obvious wonder and admiration
Wow... this is such an honor!
>>
>>6617152
>She giggles behind her mask as she sees the Anon's enthusiasm
Aw, you flatter me! I was just doing what I needed to...
Those bosh'tets could put up a hell of a fight, though.
I'm glad now I have some time to relax, and enjoy some of the galaxies beautiful sights now that they're not all ravaged warzones
>She gazes at the Corporal's physique and brings a hand to the bottom of her mask
In fact, speaking of beautiful sights... if you don't mind me saying, of course, I'm getting a pretty good one right now
>>
>>6617116
Just tell them you're a sub and let them do whatever they want to you.
>>
>>6617140
>Breathing equally as hard, Anon nods twice and lowers his arms back to Mikan's waist, squeezing her tight. His eyes briefly look towards her heaving chest as she speaks.
I promise, I'll stay with you forever. No way I'd ever run out on you.
>>
>>6617228
Hey slut your fat Quarian thighs ever experienced superior human breeding from a big black cock?
>>
>>6617228
>He blushes warmly
It's not flattery if it's true, though! No need to be so modest, we wouldn't have won if it weren't for you and the Geth teaming up to help us out! You have my thanks for that, by the way.
>Feeling a bit more confident, he lifts an arm and flexes it, coaxing the plucky Quarian to feel
Now you're the one flattering me! All I did was help clean up part of Tuchanka... I'd say you're the more beautiful sight, if I dare say so myself.
>>
>>6616814
I would teach Vivian that she really is pretty.
>>
File: Tali (10).png (1MB, 1024x1575px)
Tali (10).png
1MB, 1024x1575px
>>6617292
>She feels his strong muscles with a careful grip, slowly tracing it's outline with her fingers
Oh... um... wow...
Looks like when you left Tuchanka you took a bit of that Krogan strength with you!
>She's left nearly empty minded as her hands stroke his arm
>>6617251
O-Oh, Keelah!
>She blushes deep at the Anon's lewd words as she rubs her thighs together slowly
Well... I can't say I've ever... tried that before.
>>
File: Vivian (3).jpg (49KB, 443x746px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (3).jpg
49KB, 443x746px
>>6617328
That's so sweet of you, Anon!
>>
>>6616922
(Sorry for the wait! Just a warning-- Not sure how much later I'll be up)
Hmm?
>Shaak Ti hums, gasping in pleasure but otherwise not making any ecstatic vocalizations. Her juices left a shine on her soaked lips and the silvery handle of her harmless lightsaber as she pushed and pulled it in and out of her drooling cunt.
Don't lose control already.
>Shaak Ti insists, one hand moving up to cup a soft, round breast. Another invisible hand cups the man's balls, massaging and teasing his sack languidly.
>>
>>6617331
Then get on your hands and knees already you dumb cunt. I'm gonna fuck a baby into your whorehole.
>Anon drops his pants letting his impressivley large and already rock solid length stand proud before Tali.
>>
>>6617341
It's the truth!
You're way better than your sisters! And I can show you why!
>>
>>6617331
>He lets her stroke his arm for a while, an eyebrow quirked in amusement
I guess you could say that. Last I heard, there were a few breeding requests made by some female Krogan asking for me by name. Anyway! Hows about I buy the lovely lady a drink, since you're here?
>>
File: 1481000011361.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481000011361.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6617328
Thought those reflections without a fade-out of some sort was eugh, so I did this. Take if you want.
>>
File: Vivian (4).jpg (243KB, 1102x1920px)
Vivian (4).jpg
243KB, 1102x1920px
>>6617368
Oh, I dunno about that... but I'd be glad to hear anything that'll show me otherwise!
>>6617379
(Thanks! Forgot to blur that, haha)
>>
>>6617140
Yes ma'am!
>He lays down on the exam table and lowers his boxers, revealing his half-erect cock pulsing with anticipation
>>
>>6616973
(Sorry for the wait! Just a warning-- Not sure how much later I'll be up)
>The girl seems to become a bit more lucid at his shout, eyes fluttering open.
Wait! Not insi- You ca-annh!
>Hana yowls, oversensitive to the point of pain as he floods her little womb with hot semen. Her walls spasm with a third orgasm and she moans, pained. However, her twitching little cock was only firing blanks. The gamer's knees press together, slender legs threatening to buckle.
>>
>>6617357
(That's fine.)
I-I won't...
>He saids to her, although he himself wasn't even sure about that. The invisible hands doing wonders on his throbbing manhood, meaning his mind start to go numb from the pleasure. He continues to squirm in the air, still unable to do anything but watch her continue to pleasure himself, driving him onto a horny mad mess as he grit his teeth hard.
>>
Anyone want to help me jerk off? I want someone to guide me how I should do it (speed/pace) while you say dirty or lewd things to me (sort of like a jerk off encouragement way). Would be awesome if it could be in character like Yang, Peach, or some other female.
>>
File: Tali (3).jpg (523KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tali (3).jpg
523KB, 800x900px
>>6617374
I can see why... o-oh, yes! I'd... I'd like that
>She holds onto his arm as he leads her
>>6617363
Ah... alright...
>She quickly drops down, staring up at the incredible cock presented for her, wondering how a human could even GET that big in the first place, and quivering in anticipation and wonder for what he'll do next
>>
File: Tsumiki_(15).png (148KB, 640x373px)
Tsumiki_(15).png
148KB, 640x373px
>>6617398
>Mikan approaches but almost instantly trips over her own feet and falls forward, her open mouth landing perfectly over the cock and pushing it straight to her throat causing her to make a loud wet gagging noise.

>>6617234
G-good...
>A wild eyed look grew in Mikan's eyes as she clung to Anon.
I-if you ever leave me I'll uhm... I'll kill you. Okay? S-sorry.
>>
>>6617399
(It's okay!)
>Panting with exhaustion, he holds her hips tightly as he fills her womb with seed, shaking in pleasure
F-fuck...
>Slowly, he drags his cock out of her abused hole, the tip dragging across her clit and balls as it wilts
F-fuckin' slut~
>>
>>6617432
>The man let out a grunt from the sudden sensation of her throat taking his cock in
Gaahhh!
Is this how you start your exams Nurse Mikan? How intriguing...I guess it helps to get my cock nice and hard before looking it over huh?
>He said as he lifted her head, looking straight at her face stuffed with cock
>>
>>6617430
>He grins slyly, the undertones of her comment not lost on him, as he leads her to the bar
So, got a thing for Human men, eh?
>He orders a drink safe for her to consume, complete with a silly straw
As I've said, I've got a bit of a thing for Quarian women, too~
>>
>>6617430
>The man firmly wrapped a hand around the Quarian's throat as he squatted down and lightly bucked his cock against her clothed slit, his other hand roughly slapping the side of her meaty thigh.
>>
>>6617394
Alright then...
>He walked up to her, and quickly began to grope her breasts without warning, admiring their soft feeling.
Exhibit A: Only the most attractive of women could have a bust like this!
They are a perfect shape and size! There are girls that would kill for this chest!
>>
File: tumblr_oacj4yw5UJ1sr4bcho1_540.jpg (187KB, 540x715px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oacj4yw5UJ1sr4bcho1_540.jpg
187KB, 540x715px
>>6617402
(>Reply nearly done
>Gets deleted
I'm not crying)
>Finely attuned to the man's physical cues, Shaak Ti knows that his twitching and spasming is indicative of his readiness.
Your patience will be rewarded.
>The Togruta whispers simply, voice a bit throaty with arousal but otherwise normal. Languid were her strides as she approached the seated man, the Force grip lessening with each step until he was left untouched. Black eyes shimmering, the Jedi slings a toned, soft red-and-white leg across the Anon's lap. She straddles him, then eases the lightsaber from her hungry little cunt. Lowering it to the ground with the force, the Master looks down at her partner for the night. Heat radiated from her puffy, soaked lips, a few flecks of her sweet nectar dripping onto his cockhead. Without any warning, she drops onto his lap, spearing herself onto his hard cock.
>>
File: Tali (9).png (2MB, 2878x2174px)
Tali (9).png
2MB, 2878x2174px
>>6617478
Hmmhmm...
>She tosses him a mischievous look as she takes a sip of her drink
Maybe I do... and maybe I can fill that little fantasy of yours
>One of her eyes gives a quick wink before going for another quick sip
>>6617480
MMF!
>The tight grip around her throat kept her rigid as she felt him slip effortlessly between her thighs, able to focus on how good it felt just for a second before his hand struck down.
>If her throat wasn't so preoccupied, she would have yelped in surprise
>>
>>6617432
Oho..
>If Anon was bothered by the arguably insane look in Mikan's eyes, he doesn't seem to care again as he rubs his cheek into hers.
That's fine with me. Get me a strait jacket too, because I'd have to be crazy to leave you.
>>
File: Vivian (15).png (1MB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (15).png
1MB, 1278x1920px
>>6617510
O-Oh!
>The sudden gripping of her soft tits made her blush
>The touch was not unwelcome, however. In fact, quite the opposite. She could barely focus on what he was saying due to the quick rush of pleasure
W-well... I suppose... mmf... they are pretty nice...
>>
>>6617537
>Drinking deeply from his own glass of liquid courage, he boldly gropes her luscious rear, amazed at how soft yet toned it is
That would be lovely, Miss vas Normandy
>>
>>6617519
>He let out a loud horny moan of pleasure as she finally took in his cock, her alien walls wrapping around his human cock unlike anything he had ever felt before.
Oh shit~ It's even better than I imagined~
>He complimented her, with a bright happy grin on his face. He noticed that he was now free from her force's grasp, and took advantage of this, moving his hands on her round red-orange ass, squeezing them tight.
>>
>>6617537
>As his thick black shaft slipped between her thighs he gave her another hard slap before gripping and tearing the crotch region out of her suit.
I bet you've wanted this forever haven't you bitch? You're gonna be nothing more than a brainless pregnant purple cumsleeve when I'm finished here.
>>
>>6617558
>He grinned, moving another hand down to her thighs and ass, giving one of her purple cheeks a quick little pinch.
Exhibit B! These right hips right here are birthing hips! Any man's subconscious mind could easily tell that you would be an excellent mate! And for someone without legs, they are quite impressive!
>>
File: Tali (6).jpg (283KB, 1287x1220px)
Tali (6).jpg
283KB, 1287x1220px
>>6617570
Ooo!
>She feels herself lean closer towards him from the force of his grab
Feisty already...
>She trails one finger down his chest and looks up at him
I like that.
What do you say we get these drinks done with and make our little dreams a reality?
>>6617609
I... Nnmff...
>Her back arches as she feels his slaps once more. As much as she hated to admit it - ripping off that little bit of her suit showed him just how wet she was from his treatment.
>And he hadn't even gotten started
>>
File: Vivian (6).png (752KB, 590x874px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (6).png
752KB, 590x874px
>>6617627
Ah!
>She fell into his chest as his grip shifted - his tough hands against her soft skin made her melt as they made their way down
Please... keep going... tell me more...
>>
File: Padme!.png (1MB, 1500x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Padme!.png
1MB, 1500x1059px
>>6617577
>Her walls were tight, with soft yet defined ridges. As his fingers sunk into her round, taut ass, Shaak Ti lets out a soft sigh of delight.
I /am/ a Jedi Master.
>She breathes, her lekku trailing down to his lap. The Jedi dips her head, plump white lips working against the skin near his collar bone. Her canines were sharp as she playfully nipped at him, not enough to bleed. She raises her hips and falls back down to his lap with a lewd smack, his cock driving into her yet again.
Force..
>>
>>6617629
>Giving her ass a longing squeeze, he takes his drink in his other hand and looks at her with barely contained lust
I say that's the best idea I've heard in years, babe.
Your place, or mine?
>>
>>6617647
(You do play herm Vivian, right? Just making sure.)
>>
File: Vivian (5).png (481KB, 711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (5).png
481KB, 711x1000px
>>6617683
(Yep! Any Viv will do)
>>
>>6617671
(D-damn it, I'm gonna have to head off for now. I'll make sure to save this post when I see you again.)
>>
File: Tali (1).jpg (699KB, 1476x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Tali (1).jpg
699KB, 1476x2160px
>>6617675
Mmm... lead me to yours...
Once we get through that door
>She leans into him, placing her mouth right next to his ear
You can do anything you want with me...
>>
>>6617647
>>6617699
(Okay, coolio.)
>He then reached down to her crouch, lightly stroking the shadow's cock before reaching under to play with her cunt underneath.
And Exhibit C! You not only have a wonderfully shaped cock, but a delightful little pussy underneath! You got the underneath! And don't even get my started on that cute face you got~
>>
>>6617709
(Sure thing! And again, sorry for keeping you waiting a couple times)
>>
>>6617740
>You got the underneath!
(I meant, "You got the whole package!" I'm really tired. Sorry.)
>>
>>6617747
(It's all cool! See ya cutie!)
>>
File: Vivian (1).png (2MB, 1759x2318px)
Vivian (1).png
2MB, 1759x2318px
>>6617740
>>6617752
OoOoh... hmhmm...
>Feeling both of her pleasure centers be stimulated and hearing his words makes her grip his back and place her forehead on his
Th-thank you...
Now p-please...
I need you to rub me more...
>>
>>6617729
>Shifting in his seat to adjust the growing erection he was sporting, he starts downing his drink with gusto. He's got a mission to complete now!
Even cuddling? Because you just seem to be built for some post rutting cuddles.
>>
>>6617747
Oi Jinx, you gonna be free in a bit, or were you heading to sleep soon?
>>
>>6617045
Sorry, I had to step out.

Wanna help an anon who had a sad day feel better?
>>
File: Tali (5).png (390KB, 644x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tali (5).png
390KB, 644x900px
>>6617774
ESPECIALLY cuddling...
I might never let you go if you let me...
>She notices his apparent excitement down below and runs two fingers quickly across it, before shooting him a sly look
>>
File: 44445.jpg (262KB, 800x1163px)
44445.jpg
262KB, 800x1163px
>>
File: ToadetteLewd36.png (26KB, 167x173px)
ToadetteLewd36.png
26KB, 167x173px
>>6617787
>(Right when I have to step out, I cry every time. Goodnight, maybe we can see in the morning...
>>
>>6617800
Doctor!
Please help, I'm all swollen!
>>
>>6617766
Not a problem cutie~
>He teased, stroking the purple ghost of with his firm yet gentle hands, pinching her hard sensitive nipples as he let her lay on his shoulder, making her feel as could as he could make her.
Honestly, I think your sisters are just jealous that they don't have bodies as good as yours!
>>
>>6617789
>Almost choking when she brushes her fingers against his package, He darts his eyes in her direction with mock anger and gives her ass a light slap before finishing his drink
Imma cuddle the fuck out of you for that
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (811KB, 1709x2040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
811KB, 1709x2040px
Good evening everyone! Hope you all are having a good fun day/afternoon!

Anyway, what's up? Everyone is up for grabs!
>>
File: Vivian (12).png (248KB, 928x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (12).png
248KB, 928x1234px
>>6617826
>Her smile is nearly ear to ear as the kind anon strokes her in all the right places - allowing her to surrender fully to him and give into the immense pleasure
Hmmhmm.. mayybe...
>>
>>6617800
What a gorgeous nurse you are! I could just hug and embrace your body...
I bet you could tame your devil form quickly and than some...
>>
File: ghf.png (373KB, 600x642px)
ghf.png
373KB, 600x642px
>>6617812
Whats the emergency anon? swollen? oh my that sounds serious, where?
>>
File: ab24ef0c31051f6aeef365f9fd37625d.png (564KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
ab24ef0c31051f6aeef365f9fd37625d.png
564KB, 1024x814px
>>6617842
Ooh!
>Their constant teasing, both verbal and physical, got both of them to their breaking point
Hmmhmm... I'll believe that when I see it!
>She motions for them to quickly leave and get anywhere where they can be private
>>
>>6617845
>A wild Zebstrika appears! What will Dawn do?
>>
>>6617870
>Hailing an autotaxi, he quickly punches in the address to his apartment before ushering her into the vehicle
The wonders of modern technology, eh?
>He pats his lap for her to take a seat
>>
>>6617866
It's...it's right between my legs...p-please take a look!
>>
File: f65b3e3dec1c063c00cdca1e1d1f81d4.png (542KB, 1006x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f65b3e3dec1c063c00cdca1e1d1f81d4.png
542KB, 1006x1080px
>>6617915
Mmm... I'll say
>She ducks her head to get in the taxi, taking a seat right onto his lap, feeling his already growing cock against the outline of her ass
>She tries to distract herself from how horny it's making her, or they might not make it all the way to his place
>>
>>6617850
It's all sour grapes... I know just how beautiful you really are~
>He continues to bombard her with compliments, interchanging stroking her large dick with playing with her sensitive clit with his thumb. He make absolutely clear that he was willing to make her feel good through any means necessary, loving every moan that escaped her mouth, only getting him around as a tent was pitched in his pants.
>>
File: IMG_4093.jpg (36KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4093.jpg
36KB, 500x596px
>>6617880
>Dawn gasped lightly, the tips of her fingers brushing against her lips.
Oh, wow...
What a beautiful Pokémon you are!
>She kneels down, patting her lap to entice him to come over towards her.
>>
>>6617946
>Unable to keep his hands to himself, he starts groping her breasts and exploring her body with his hands.
>Horny as he was, with his hardening cock nestled between her perky cheeks, he tries to restrain himself enough to not get into trouble with C-Sec.
I don't know how much longer I can resist... you're just too cute!
>>
File: Vivian (17).png (296KB, 1116x1528px)
Vivian (17).png
296KB, 1116x1528px
>>6617948
Mmmf... ooh... jeez...
>His treatment was definitely working - her mind was going hazy with ecstasy. Her clit and cock throbbed with every little touch he gave her. Her hot breath reached his face, before she leaned in and saw his growing package
Please... you've made me feel so good...
Whip that out... and let me do the same...
>>
>>6617957
>The large zebra-like pokemon timidly bows his head, huffing loudly through his nostrils. Slowly, he begins to walk towards the trainer, not seeing any immediate danger. Soon enough, the thunder horse is before her, poking his nose curiously at her hands and face.
>>
>>6617810
No worries, have a great night!
>>
>>6617990
>Her body squirms and shakes under his hands, making her legs rub together as she tried to keep her moans quiet, along with trying not to lose control as she grinds against him
Oh... Keelah... I've... mmf... had engines that are easier to manage than this...
>>
>>6617845
Kinda having a rough day, mind if sissy link comes out and makes me feel better?
>>
>>6618007
>He quickly obey's the Shadow Siren, quickly moving his hands to unzip his pants letting his jeans fall to the floor as he pulls his throbbing cock out for her. It was surprisingly an inch shorter than his was, making him feel a strange mix of disappointment, jealousy, and arousal as he went right back to pleasure her hermaphrodite dick.
>>
File: IMG_4090.png (256KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4090.png
256KB, 600x960px
>>6618015
>Seeing such a majestic creature come towards her, her heart skips a beat or two, as she slowly reaches out and begins to pet the electric horse. She rubs its nose with care, before bringing her head up to nuzzle against his muzzle and cheek.
You are so beautiful...
>She stares into his eyes endearingly, lightly kissing on his forehead.
You are a graceful and handsome stallion...
>>
>>6617800
Evening doctor. I was wondering if I could get a check up today?
>>
File: IMG_5625.png (453KB, 879x1041px)
IMG_5625.png
453KB, 879x1041px
>>6618044
A-ah, sure sir...
If you want to spank or slap me...feel free, I won't fight it...
>He promised, swaying his hips within his cheerleading dress as he presents himself to the anon.
>>
File: Vivian (10).jpg (321KB, 1280x1799px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (10).jpg
321KB, 1280x1799px
>>6618050
Mmmf... your cock is so nice...
I want you to keep jerking me off...
>She looks up at him with pleading eyes
While you shove that nice, thick piece of meat inside of me.
>She's past the point of no return. Her whole body is trembling with pleasure. It may take only one thrust of him to make her cum.
>But there's only one way to find out
>>
>>6618030
>He groans lightly as she grinds on him, trying to think of anything that will help him maintain control of himself
>Fortunately, he wouldn't have to wait long, as the cab slows to a stop in front of his home
Fuckin' finally! That was more stressful than calibrating a goddamn thanix cannon!
>Disengaging the door, he carefully lifts the horny Quarian out of the cab in into the apartment
>>
File: Tali (5).jpg (345KB, 1084x1582px)
Tali (5).jpg
345KB, 1084x1582px
>>6618079
>She grabs onto his arm as they both make their way into his apartment
>She can barely think as they both cross into his home, and she can barely control herself - sneaking in quick little rubs of her clit behind him
>>
>>6618072
>he smiled at the lustful beauty
Nah I won't hit you.
>he said taking a swig if his jin.
You seem like a good person. Today has been rough and I'm kinda trying to seek solace in something, but eh, hard to commit to things ya know?
>>
File: IMG_4292.jpg (81KB, 736x924px)
IMG_4292.jpg
81KB, 736x924px
>>6618126
Sure; I understand!
>Link peppily spoke, taking a seat next to him, sitting close enough to rub his right thigh.
I'll help, don't worry...
So, what do you want from me?
>>
>>6618101
>After letting her inside, he quickly seals the door and locks it. Hands shaking with anticipation.
>Turning around, he catches her sneaking a rub of her clit and sneaks behind her. Slowly, he reaches around and gropes her snatch through her suit
Y'know, all you had to do was ask~
>>
>>6618076
>He does exactly what she asks of her, carefully propping her up so he could get into a more comfortable position. Using his free hand, he carefully aligns his prick with her entrance prodding lightly. After enough teasing, he finally slides himself right in her warm ghost cunt, making him let out a loud moan into her ears as her walls wrap tightly around his shaft.
F-fuck~ It's so tight~!
>He grunts, slowly thrusting his hips as he tried his very best to ease it in for her, still stroking her leaking mast.
>>
>>6618052
>Gradually the horse starts warming to the kindhearted trainer, pushing nose into her chest gently, nuzzling his head into her body, showing he enjoys the petting he's receiving. As his nose sniffs in her feminine scent, it oddly triggers a carnal instinct and he neighs softly as his equine member ever so slightly begins to protrude from it's sheathe.
>>
File: hkor.jpg (36KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
hkor.jpg
36KB, 500x556px
>>
File: Tali (2).jpg (641KB, 800x900px)
Tali (2).jpg
641KB, 800x900px
>>6618146
Ooooh... yes... please... touch me.
>Her whole body gives into his touches as he feels his strong hands touching her so gently
>Her hands travel up her hips before they rest on his neck, slowly rubbing at the tense muscles
>>
File: Vivian (1).gif (338KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
Vivian (1).gif
338KB, 540x700px
>>6618158
>Her loud moans are muffled by his chest as she leans against him for support - wrapping her arms around his back before slowly beginning to thrust
>>
File: Spider (5).png (57KB, 154x254px) Image search: [Google]
Spider (5).png
57KB, 154x254px
>>6618214
>>6618202
>>6618158
>>6618146
(Hate to cut it here [and I really do mean hate because I really love these scenarios] but I gotta get to bed, work in the morning.
If you guys are on tomorrow, definitely give me a callout - I'll post my card when I'm on!
Until tomorrow!)
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (16KB, 183x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
16KB, 183x300px
>>6618164
Mmmhm...
>She sweetly hums, treasuring the equine. She lets his nose and head rub against her body, embracing his whole head within her warm hug. Feeling herself enjoy herself a bit more, she reluctantly pulls away and pulls her shirt down a bit, revealing her breasts without any bra to hide them.
Oh; I wonder if you like these?
>She playfully purred out before kissing his nose again.
I just want to make you happy, handsome~
>>
File: IMG_2981.jpg (63KB, 705x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2981.jpg
63KB, 705x806px
>>6618175
Yeah; figured. We're too awesome ta' let anyone tell us what to do!
>Scout chuckled at her casual response, being just as unaffected as she was from the hypnosis attempt.
(Heya; if you were in the mode for rping with a male avatar I think these 2 egocentric characters could be a fun match up.)
>>
>>6618141
>he felt the boy get close
To be honest, I just wanted you to plop down right in front of me and let me use you for the next 30 minutes. But again, it's weird, I've kinda lost my focus.
>he takes another sip
Let me ask you something, what makes you happy?
>he extended out his glass to him to see if he wanted some.
>>
>>6618214
>>6618232
Alright! I'm make sure to try and catch you! You're really fun!
>>
File: IMG_2185.jpg (56KB, 809x988px)
IMG_2185.jpg
56KB, 809x988px
>>6618273
Well, I can do that!
>He reassured, grinning eagerly at him. Upon hearing his question, he genuinely paused for a bit to think about it.
Well...making other people happy makes me happy...
As well as being treated like a princess; like one people want to praise and protect...
Nature is also nice; so beautiful at the right times...
What about you? What makes you happy sir?
>>
>>6618202
>Eager to please his Quarian idol, he gently massages her mound, the warmth of her slit radiating through her suit
>As she massages his muscles, he leans in and plants a kiss on her neck, fully aware that kissing her lips was unfortunately out of the question
As you wish, my dear vas Normandy
>>
I still very much wish to fuck Ritsu's bottom.
>>
>>6618232
(Alright, you get some sleep! I should get some sleep too, now that I think about it...)
>>
File: IMG_0532.png (1MB, 900x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.png
1MB, 900x1091px
>>6618270
(Sure! Might not be on for a whole lot longer [no one seemed to want to play earlier], but I'll give anything a shot at least once!)
>>
>>6618319
Are you the ava who also plays Ms Marvel?
>>
>>6618256
>He breathes heavily through his nose onto her perky breasts, pushing his nose harder into them, enough to push her slightly. Clearly he enjoyed her shameless display, his horsecock swelling even further, hanging under his belly. He turns his body slightly to the side so that she can see the condition she put her in, his front hoof scraping against the grass in a fit of impatience as his cock began to bob.
>>
Can I get some cards?
>>
File: IMG_2983.png (243KB, 506x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.png
243KB, 506x618px
>>6618319
(Heh; thank you! And I understand; no problem there. Twilight/dead hours, you know...)
>>
Good Morning ERP
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (181KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
181KB, 850x1275px
>>6618327
(I am not.)

>>6618340
(I'd post a card but I'm kinda already playing Korra right now.)

>>6618341
(Sorry if I'm being dumb- I'm a little tired. But did you want to start, or what?)

>>6618345
Heya.
>>
>>6618315
I miss that CC who insulted me as I bought her pizza

>>6618345
Mornin'
>>
File: IMG_1669.jpg (26KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1669.jpg
26KB, 300x206px
>>6618329
>She hummed eagerly at his actions, gasping as his erect member was shown off to her.
Oh dear; what a lovely cock you have there...
>She crawls over to it, a hand reaching out and jerking it, while another attempted to caress and fondle his ballsack, sighing in delight at how meaty it is to the touch.
Oh my; what a good boy you are...
>She lets his cock plop down onto her face as she rubs it against her face.
So meaty; so warm...I'm becoming addicted to it without even tasting it yet...
>>
>>6618327
We have a Ms Marvel?!
>>
File: IMG_2980.png (233KB, 705x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2980.png
233KB, 705x396px
>>6618355
Oh, sorry...
>>6618270
Was my starter.
>>
>>6618365
I really wish I knew when that Ritsu player showed up. I want that butt so bad.
>>
>>6618371

We have a Kamala Khan but she doesn't come here often.
>>
>>6618381
Damn, thought it was Carol
>>
>>6618394
fuck carol
>>
>>6618374
I'm sure you'll get your chance, pal. I got faith in you.
>>
File: IMG_0517.jpg (65KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
65KB, 640x494px
>>6618373
(Oh, sorry! My bad! Must've blanked.)
>The avatar smirked, a hand resting on her hip, showing the definition in her toned arm.
Right?
>She agreed, her eyebrows shifting, as though it was silly that someone would even try such a thing.
I mean we're basically the best? Can you think'a someone better? No. Ya' can't.
>>
>>6618399
I'm trying to
>>
>>6618310
>He smiled at his response
That's good! Show's that you truly are a selfless person.
>When Link said nature, his eyes opened slightly
I freaking love the outdoors. Its the best feeling ever. Fresh and free from everything.

>He paused when he analyzed his question
mhm... well what makes me happy?
mhm....
Honestly, I'm not sure. Like makes me excited and feel alive? Not sure, but there are things that help make the day go by better.
>He said as swirled his drink and winked
>>
>>6618367
>He stamped his foot as he felt her small hand wrap around his thick shaft. Even though her hand could barely get even half way around, the sudden sensation of being stroked and his heavy sack played with caused him to neigh in approval. He stepped forward a bit, causing his cock to rub against her face, the flared head dripping his thick pre onto her cheek.
>>
File: IMG_2990.jpg (51KB, 496x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2990.jpg
51KB, 496x491px
>>6618409
(It's fine; that happens from time to time.)
>Scout just merrily laughed quietly alongside her.
Ya' said it babe~
>He shot her a cocky grin, throwing in a wink as well.
Name's Scout; pleasure ta' meet someone whom is just as cool as me!
>He remarked, pleasantly presenting a hand to her, for her to shake.
>>
File: IMG_1603.jpg (24KB, 200x300px)
IMG_1603.jpg
24KB, 200x300px
>>6618444
>Feeling the large rod rub against her face, she eagerly began to kiss it, licking and smooching his long, thick member. Her hands began to work on getting rid of the rest of her clothing, tossing her skirt and remains of her shirt off, kicking off her shoes and socks with care to not hurt the electric horse Pokémon above her, leaving her in just her panties.
Ah; I love your cock...
>She moaned out, kissing all around his dick, licking the precum and humming to her delight.
I love your precum. Hope I taste more~
>>
>>6618355
Hot chocolate goddess.
>>
File: IMG_2899.jpg (87KB, 850x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2899.jpg
87KB, 850x595px
>>6618430
>While his face lit up at first, it faded again as he replied without knowing what makes him happy. Carefully, he hops up onto his lap, embracing him in order to not fall.
No idea? What a shame...
Well, anything that you like doing to feel better?
>>
File: IMG_0529.png (299KB, 800x1105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.png
299KB, 800x1105px
>>6618445
>She gripped it tightly, and shook it firmly, her muscular form contrasting against his thinner frame.
I'm Korra! And your welcome for all the world saving-
>She said only half-jokingly
It's a living!
>She said matter-of-factly

>>6618473
(If you have something specific in mind, by all means tell me)
>Korra stopped, and turned her head for the source of the noise.
Sorry, did you say something?
>>
>An Anon steps into the thread.
>He is nude. His colossal meat swings between his legs, the length of a child's arm and with a thickness to match.
>His balls are enlarged and heavy.
>He is muscular.
DO ANY DARE TO FACE ME?
>>
>>6618498
The avatar's just a little girl, whats she think she's doing walking into the gym? this is man's territory!
>>
>>6618498
(I want to fuck her ass.)
>He turned his head around, shrugging as if he didn't say a word.
I didn't say anything, you crazy girl...~
>He teased her a little, trying to mess with her as he admired her toned body, letting out a long wolf whistle
You gotta do a lot of workouts to get a stomach that ripped...
>He complimented, turned around to check out her firm ass as well. A big smirk growing on his face.
>>
File: IMG_3013.jpg (337KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
337KB, 600x846px
>>6618498
>Even if he tried to hide it, he muttered in sheer pain at how forceful her handshake was, even shaking his own hand afterwards.
Damn; nice grip!
>He complimented, all while smiling at her.
Heh; we needed more hot, strong and energetic women like ya' 'ere! Welcome Korra, and thanks!
>He sincerely commented, having seen it all around this point in his life.
Looks like you also saved this night fer' me already just by being 'ere~!
>>
>>6618512
poop
>>
>>6618512
>length of a child's arm
never heard that one before
>>
File: 7f9581c5f15b346a18601b06df8000d5.jpg (949KB, 1800x2308px) Image search: [Google]
7f9581c5f15b346a18601b06df8000d5.jpg
949KB, 1800x2308px
>>
>>6618512
>kicks anon in the dick
>>
>>6618512
>Squishy: the friendly tentacle monster, takes one look at the anon and promptly leaves via airduct, making its way to the womens locker room where there's less weird shit going on.
>>
>>6618547

Hello Cream, ready for school?
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>6618512
Banish yourself from this realm, evildoer. Or else you shall feel the wrath of COCKULON.

>anon rips his pants off to reveal his child-sized cock and basketball nuts
>>
>>6618480
>he chuckled
Ya, how about Bj, that might help if you don't mind.
>>
>>6618570
cockulon is back?
>>
>>6618570
>Squishy shudders, glad it got the fuck out of there
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 171x253px
>>6618598
YES, IT IS COCKULON.
>>
File: cream.png (525KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
cream.png
525KB, 799x599px
>>6618565
>She blinks

School?

>She tilts her head a little confused about this
>>
>>6618472
>His cock started bobbing and his legs shifted, searching for any entrance available. His meaty cock throbbed wildly against her face, oozing copious amounts of pre cum as it looked for a hole to plant it's seed into. His lustful display was accompanied by constant huffs, and his arousal only grew as she stripped herself naked save for her panties that had an irresistible scent lingering from them.
>>
>>6618562
>>6618604
>not bothering to do gayshit but insists on attentionposting

Squishy, no, don't go down the darkside.
>>
>>6618547
>Squishy: The friendly tentacle monster, pats her on the head
>>
>>6618472
(sorry for delayed reply btw, all good now)
>>
File: IMG_0541.jpg (251KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.jpg
251KB, 700x1000px
>>6618512
>The Avatar sighed, resting her face in her palm while she mentally prepared herself, lightly rubbing her brow.
Alright... What is it this time, anon?
>She asked, crossing her arms.

>>6618524
>Korra's hand tighten into a fist, the other into an accusatory point.
The spirits do you think you're talkin' about, punk!?
>She asked jumping from zero to sixty. She winced at her own reacted, and tried to unclench herself.

>>6618534
Oh, yeah!
>She said with a smile, either not minding, or being oblivious to his lustful stare.
I could give you my weigh routine if you want-
>She offered, putting a finger to her chin.
But I've been working on it for a while, so I dunno if you could just start it up that quick.

>>6618535
Awwwhhh-
>She lightly punched his arm, light enough to try and not hurt, as she rolled her eyes at the sky.
See, now you're just tryna' make me blush!
>She dismissed the compliment goodheartedly.
But I bet that works on most girls, doesn't it?
>Teased Korra, nibbling her lip.
>>
>>6618612

Oh gosh that thing on your back looked like a backpack. I'm sorry.
>>
>>6618617
>Squishy deflates in apology, posting in such a manner was not its intention.
>>
>>6618622
>She smiles and giggles

Hi!

>>6618627
(XD It does doesn't it?)

Oh no, that's my friend, Cheese

>Cheese is just chilling riding the high of getting their ass licked at a gloryhole
>>
>>6618625
>The bulky city solider walked up to her, his chiseled arms crossed as he stood defiantly
You got ears don't ya? I told you, you're not fit to be in a place like this. You may be the avatar...heh,but you're still just a woman. And women need to either be in the kitchen or on their knees.
>>
>>6618625
>He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow and the offer, but kept his grin, shrugging his shoulders.
Sure, why not? Can't be that hard, can it? Were to we start?
>He asked, probably a little bit more invested than what he really would have been normally, but seeing that wonderful body of hers for longer was enough to make him try anything.
>>
>>6618669
(oh yeah)

Well excuse me for my mystake Cheese.
>He said patting the blue being on the head.
So, you are just taking a walk?
>>
File: m i l a d y.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m i l a d y.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>6618676
>>6618625
Milady, """"""""I"""""""" will make YOU a sandwich.
>tips
>f e d o r a
>>
>>6618669
>Squishy tickles the bunny for a moment before producing a sign
>"I would love to play with you, but I must go to sleep very soon... Perhaps tomorrow?" It holds up a second sign with a drawing of a sleeping tentacled mass wearing a night cap
>>
File: IMG_2129.jpg (38KB, 267x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2129.jpg
38KB, 267x300px
>>6618572
>>6618572

Of course! Feel free to ask anything from me~!
>He brightly beamed at him, kneeling down while stepping off and rubbing a growing erection between his pants.
Sir...
Can you, rub this and take it out please?
My mouth is hungry...
>>
File: IMG_0542.png (499KB, 900x1093px)
IMG_0542.png
499KB, 900x1093px
>>6618676
(Not to go all OOC on ya, but were you hoping he wins, or she wins? Is she defeated or does he get his comeuppance?)
>Something must've snapped in the young Avatar's head because she stood there for a good few seconds, expressionless, after having heard the ridiculous claim. Her teeth ground against each other as she raised a fist, and did her best to stare him down daggers.
Gimme one reason I shouldn't knock your lights out for sayin' something like that!

>>6618680
Hmm..
>The dark-skinned beauty took a moment to think of the best way to introduce her workout plan to someone of which she had no context for their skill level.
Wellllll, why don't we start with some stretches?
>She asked with a smile, moving her body lower.
This one is called the Downward-facing Polarbeardog position!
>She said as she moved herself into position, her ass pressed into the air in tight workout pants.
You see what I'm doing right? You'll remember this?
>Asked Korra, to make sure he got the lesson.

>>6618692
PISS OFF WE'RE HAVIN' A DISCUSSION
>She burst out, her current rage having nowhere to deflect to.
>>
File: IMG_4429.png (606KB, 1960x1516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4429.png
606KB, 1960x1516px
>>6618614
>She moaned and opened wide, letting his cock slide into her mout a bit, making her taste and gag on his cock. Soon, he slowly begins to stroke her cunt as it makes her lips open wider...
I-I love you, my master...
>>
File: IMG_3813.jpg (191KB, 800x1899px)
IMG_3813.jpg
191KB, 800x1899px
>>6618625
>He giggles, turning towards her.
Nah; not all women have muscles as strong as ya' do...
>He hums sweetly, taking her hand gently and kissing it.
Mmmhm...
Ya' also are one of the few strong ladies that leaves me wondering "Man, what I wouldn't do to submit to that body~"
Thanks for that, gorgeous~!
>>
>>6618685
>Cheese nods and Cream smiles looking up at the Anon

Yeah just out for a walk

>>6618693
>She nods with a warm smile

I would love to!
>>
>>6618746
Y-yeah.... Got it...!
>He said, barely being able to hear her as his mind was too busy thinking about, other things. He decided to try something incredibly bold, slowly walking up to her, he lightly placed his hands on her ass, giving them a little squeeze.
Damn... These are perky...
>He accidentally said out load, a red blush now across his face as his eyes widened his mistake.
>>
>>6618745
>He patted the young boys head
You're the best
>He unziped his pants and flopped out his massive fat cock. A behemoth in size.
>>
>>6618759
>Showing his dominance over her, he walks forward, pushing the flared head of his massive member deeper into her tiny little mouth, all while a continuous stream of pre continues to leak, his breathing becomes faster and heavier. His cock begged to be deep inside something.
>>
>>6618746
(Either way works for me honestly, the avatar angrily getting her stomach pumped full by some bastard who thinks of her as a slut is just as good as her overpowering a beefy guy and giving him the work out of his miserable life)
>The cocky chad just grinned more, her clearly frustrated reaction, satisfying him to no end.
Ha, go on sweet cheeks~
>There was a swift crack across Korra's fit brown ass before he leaned forward and dotted his cheek
Make my day, I'll give ya one free shot. But try not to hurt yourself, princess~
>>
File: IMG_2507.png (14KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2507.png
14KB, 400x250px
>>6618798
>While forcing herself to accept more of his cock, Dawn found herself choking as the muscular cock of the horse she was worshipping gagged her. Very ructantly, she pulled out and bent over, crawling around and pulling off her now wet panties and surrendering them to the majestic animal.
H-here...my wet, cumstained panties...
I-I'm becoming a whore for horses...
And I am happy~
>>
File: IMG_2124.jpg (269KB, 672x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2124.jpg
269KB, 672x1000px
>>6618797
>Seeing such a big thing in front of him, he painted and licked eagerly at it, clamping his mouth and lips down around the meatstick and suckling it, licking it to get it nice and wet..
Mmmhm...
Thank you, 'master...
>>
>>6618790

Mind If I walk with you then?
>>
File: IMG_0475.png (370KB, 1280x1376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0475.png
370KB, 1280x1376px
>>6618777
>A blush ran across her dark skin, and her smug grin turned to a sheepish smile, as she meekly mumbled in response to his compliments despite herself.
Er- well- y'know- I uhhh-
>No one had really ever had the confidence to try and approach her, except for the occasional anonymous flowers or something. She didn't really know how to handle it.
Thank you?
>She said almost unsure if she was reacting properly as her eyes remain glued to the strange but cute boy. Young man. Whatever.

>>6618794
>Korra laughed as she shifted her position slightly to make it more difficult, and better stretch her muscles, as she bent down at a steeper angle.
Oh- yeah?
>She asked rhetorically, not seeming to take any offense or any real mind to the comment and touch.
I work my butt pretty good with squats and a lotta earthbending work, so I'd hope so.

>>6618804
(Either works for me too. My instinct is to say the first one simply because I don't get to do it as much, but at the same time I'd probably want to go further with it once I actually get the opportunity and not stop 'till it's a total mind break situation. So I dunno, maybe the second if you think that'd be easier? Honestly, it's your call.)
>Korea cracked a smile behind her fury. A very vengeful smile that drew across her lips as she cracked her knuckles in anticipation.
Ohohohoh, oh boy, you don't know how big of a mistake you just made.
>Had this been almost anyone else, she'd have pitied them for the punch she was about to give them. She backed herself up for a running start, charging toward him before jumping fist first into him.
>>
>>6618887
If you want to sure I don't mind
>>
File: IMG_3016.png (508KB, 966x720px)
IMG_3016.png
508KB, 966x720px
>>6618888
G-god damn it that's adorable...
>He muttered to himself, face blushing as tried to look away discreetly, failing as he keep looking at her blushing skin.
O-oh! Uh, welcome! Yeah; welcome!
>He took a deep breath to recompose himself and clear his face of blushes.
Yeah; I don't let many people dominate me, so feel honored~
>He chuckles to lighten the mood a bit.
>>
>>6618828
>The Zebstrika wasted no time stuffing his nose into the damp crotch of the panties, inhaling deeply. The scent drove him wild, neighing loudly as his upper body lifted and his front hooves swung in the air. Harmless sparks of electricity emanated from his body and his enormous cock reached it's most hard state, ready to breed. It was clear by the way he stood over his subordinate pokeslut what he expected next, either to fill her ass or pussy with his enormous payload. It didn't matter to him which but his restlessness was abundantly clear as he waited for her to assume her rightful position, bent over underneath him, presenting whichever hole she wished.
>>
>>6618903
>He then started walking next to her, keeping his pace so that once in a while he could get a glimpse or two of her cute little bottom wiggling under her simple dress.
So tell me Cream, how are things, your mother is doing well?
>>
>>6618888
>He let out a bit of a quick moan as she changed her stance a little. Her spats just lightly gracing his crotch was still enough to get him aroused, as a tent slowly began to grow in his pants.
Y-you're welcome...!
*He said in an forced laugh as he continued to be entranced by her toned ass, still pinching her butt cheeks.
>>
File: IMG_2367.jpg (27KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2367.jpg
27KB, 300x168px
>>6618926
>Upon watching him get wild by just licking and sniffing her panties, she did the same hung herself, making her light headed for a bit before finally bending over, presenting her pussy towards the Pokémon.
Please; fuck me. Fuck your pokeslut; fuck your mistress, make me beg for you to claim me as your bitch...
>>
>>6618843
>He placed his hands on top his of head and started to twirl his hair. His soft golden locks were being wrapped by his lover's fingers
My pleasure love...
>He smirked
Tell me... what is it that you like?
>>
File: IMG_0479.png (299KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0479.png
299KB, 1280x1280px
>>6618920
>She saw him chuckling, and chuckled along with him, completely new to this kind of situation. She stopped once she realized she looked like an insane person chuckling wildly for no reason. There was a pause, and she cleared her throat. Enough of this! She'd just handle this like she handled Avatar stuff- directly! With a look of newfound determination, she grabbed him by his wrist and dragging him along without explaining herself.

>>6618945
>She continued to shift, the angle of her body straightened as her muscles tightened in response to her contorted position.
Something- grh- wrong?
>She asked with a light grunt, breaking a slight sweat as she held the more difficult position, almost like she was being folded straight down.
I might need help for this next part- I'm not quite as limber as I'd like to be.
>She asked by reaching her hands between her legs for him to pull her through.
>>
>>6618928
[I know he's looking at my ass....Not like I care though...]

>She smiled and skipped along and while he's catching glimpses of her perfect little plump bunny butt he'll notice her panties are really sheer.....

Things are going well! I'm on break from school and Mommy's been doing well too
>>
File: IMG_2143.jpg (26KB, 234x300px)
IMG_2143.jpg
26KB, 234x300px
>>6618996
I-I love being treated like a girl!
>Link repeated, a bit louder than before, squealing even. His body shook with pride as he smiled back up at his lover.
I love wear frilly, pink dresses and looking like a pretty princess...
M-master...please, make me your queen. I want to be fucked by you and treasured. I want to make you happy. I want to feel happy with you!
>>
>>6618957
>He stood over her dominantly, his head held high as the large, flared head of his cock prodded randomly against her butt cheeks, until it found the warm lips of her wet pussy. It was seemingly an impossible fit, but it wasn't his concern as he drove his back legs forward, slowly penetrating her small tight snatch. He pushed hard, not making much progress, which only made him push harder against her small entrance. Suddenly, the tension caused his cock to flop upward, instantly shoving his flared head into her impossibly tight butthole. Whichever whole he ended up in was of no importance to him, as he slowly began driving his thick length deeper into her bowels.
(surprise butt sex?)
>>
>>6619000
>These extreme positions were really peaking his interest, his cock only growing more in his jeans. He tried his best to help her with the stretches, grabbing her arms as he pulled them, grunting a little as it was a tad difficult for him to do.
D-damn... You're really flexible... I like that~
>He further flirted her grinning wide as her ass was now grinding right up against his throbbing erection.
>>
File: IMG_3011.png (169KB, 337x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3011.png
169KB, 337x693px
>>6619000
H-he-hey! What's this now?
>He inquired in a bit of a high pitched voice, blinking in curiosity as she not only gripped his wrist but also is dragging him somewhere.
Mind telling' what ya' have in mind first, baby~?
>>
>>6619023
>He couldn’t hide a nervous gulp when during her bounce he do get a nice sight of her panties and how diaphanous it were, leaving very little to his imagination.
Well that’s good to hear, so basically you got some free time, right now?
>>
File: IMG_2512.jpg (722KB, 1300x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2512.jpg
722KB, 1300x1026px
>>6619034
(Only because of that old meme you brought up, you goddamn meme lord.)
EEEEK!
>Dawn squealed out, gritting her teeth and hands, weak to the cock now penetrating her ass, powerless to stop it even if she wanted to. This wasn't the hole she was hoping for...
Nnngh...oh, fuck!
>But even she isn't caring about that right now, only wanting to feel his cock inside her no matter what.
Y-yes; deeper, please! Make me cum for you, master! I am yours; I'm your bitch!
>Dawn cried out, one hand slowly fingering herself, building up a urge to squirt.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (374KB, 760x944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
374KB, 760x944px
>>6619038
>She continued pulling him along, looking back briefly, as if to make sure the rest of him was was still attached to the arm she'd been dragging, before turning back to look forward once more.
You're my boyfriend now.
>She put simply.

>>6619037
>She she strained between her legs, she blew a few hairs from her face and looked up to see what was pressing against her ass.
Oh, that's not necessary.
>She said without a hint of malice, just simple instructions, looking up at his crotch as she let go of his hands and slowly relaxed her position.
If anything, wasting blood in that area will make these exercises more difficult.
>She instructed. Clearly she was knowledgable about athletics. Male biology, not so much, as stood up and rolling her shoulders, as if expecting him to stop his election on command.
>>
>>6619051
>She knew he was looking and gave no shit whatsoever her plump little booty just pressing up against that delicate fabric after all those panties were a gift from her mother~

Yep! Until a bit after the new year
>>
File: bbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg (7KB, 259x194px)
bbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>6619058
(hahaha ok back to srs time)
>His powerful horse cock slowly continued to slide in, stretching her ring more and more, the girth gradually increasing as it went deeper. He pushed with his back legs until her ass met the ridge that circled the mid area of his cock and with a mighty shove her ass was forced to take it. He neighed triumphantly as he nearly fully sheathed himself within his fuck sock, who may as well have been a flesh light. It was now up to her to move her hips up and down his massive shaft as from his position he was unable to thrust any longer.
>>
File: IMG_2985.jpg (20KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2985.jpg
20KB, 300x310px
>>6619098
Wait, holy shit, really?
>Scout responded in disbelief, before rolling with it with a shrug and a grin.
I mean, yeah; I know that I'm awesome enough to be top tier boyfriend material! I promise that I'll make sure every time that you go to sleep, you'll be sleeping happy, merry dreams about us~
>He slings his other hand around her waist as he whispered that into her ear in a low, husk tone before giving her ear a kiss.
So dear, where are you taking me on our first date~?
>>
>>6619098
>He shrugged his shoulders at her strange command, letting out a short off of breath as he gave her a raised eyebrow yet again.
I can't just turn this off you know... It's gotta go down naturally....
Whether by time, or by... stimulation.
>He said with a coy look on his face, slowly bucking his hips into the air as I'd to insinuate something.
>>
>>6619104
[Oh gosh darn little teaser do she even know how juicy that butt is?]
>He thought while she keep letting her rump putting to test the what little abilities her panties have in keeping her modesty. His walk become a little more erratic since he has to try to hide how hard he has just become at her impromptu show.
Well, do you want to do something whit me if you are free?
>He said smiling, not the best approach but he couldn’t keep looking at that ass for long without doing something wild and crazy.
>>
File: IMG_2511.gif (345KB, 650x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.gif
345KB, 650x472px
>>6619114
(Serious.)
(Spy from GMOD in hay.)
(Wut?)

>Dawn was just about mind broken, crying out more and more until he got just about his entire length inside her. Swearing loudly and feeling him more or less own her, she began to thrust her hips back and forth, pleasuring his member and herself even moreso.
Nnngh...
I love being a fuck toy for Pokémon...
I love Pokémon so much...
I love Pokémon sex more than human sex...
>She muttered out, drooling and letting the spit drop all over her, making her look even more slutty than before.
Thank you master! I love your member! It deserves to be loved!
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (276KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
276KB, 1000x875px
>>6619129
>>6619140
(I think I'm gonna pass out. Sorry, to both of you. Have to continue later.)
>>
File: IMG_4687.png (2MB, 1368x1700px)
IMG_4687.png
2MB, 1368x1700px
>>6619172
It's fine; I hope we continue this fun later as well~!
>>
File: tumblr_mzecenEyCC1t3v9evo1_500.png (239KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzecenEyCC1t3v9evo1_500.png
239KB, 500x362px
>>6619144
>She stops and turns around looking at him with very knowing eyes

What did you have in mind Mr. Anon?

[Here we go~...]
>>
>>6619187

>Goodness that was awkward, it almost felt like he was stared down by a crowd instead that by just a little girl. He just gave a nervous chuckle, before recomposing himself, suddenly looking more confident.

You know I was brushing up your little show as you being naïve but that gaze of you just now tell me you know what I’m going to ask. So let’s stop beating around the bush, I want to have fun with your little bunny butt and I don’t want to stop with just it either.

[is flight or fight right now]
>>
>>6619026
>(Sorry for getting back to you so late, not feeling the greatest
>(If you want to go, I'd understand. My stomach is giving me issues...

>He placed his warm hand on his cheek and gently rubbed it...
Go ahead then, get on the floor and spread that ass apart. I want nothing more than to release my seed inside of you.
Beg for it, I love to hear people yern for my cock.
>>
File: IMG_5745.png (3MB, 3192x2548px)
IMG_5745.png
3MB, 3192x2548px
>>6619208
>>6619114
(Yeah, just about to go myself. Thanks for the fun and I hope to see you all to continue this later!)
>>
>>6619153
(some old-ass video, nvm)
>He huffed wildly, feeling almost his entire equine cock surrounded by the tight warm walls of her ass. He let out a deafening final neigh, pushing his back legs as much as he could against her as she pushed back, finally slipping the rest of his bitch breaker within his pet. His cock grew thicker and pulsed wildly within her, his body shook violently as his heavy sack that was pressed against her pussy began delivering it's valuable seed deep inside her ass, overflowing her and starting to leak from her entrance from what little space it had. With his dominating load finally released inside her, it was finished, she had now officially become lower than a Pokemon, considered by as him just another mare to him to please him whenever he pleases. He thought of her as his slutty fuck toy more than he thought of her as a trainer.
>>
>>6619214
(oh rip)
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>6619205
>She giggled and nodded keeping eye contact

I figured you would

>She tilted her head a bit

It will need to be at your place or a hotel of some kind because Mommy's entertaining some guests at the moment
>>
>>6619237
>He smiled at her reaction, placing his hand on her cute bottom and giving her a nice appreciative squeeze.

My place is not far from here, we could go there.
>>
File: abaf5f1bb3430baa88986e386ec0a74a.png (411KB, 753x1169px) Image search: [Google]
abaf5f1bb3430baa88986e386ec0a74a.png
411KB, 753x1169px
>>6619251
Alright! Let's go!

>Even through the fabric he would feel how soft and pliable her skin is
>>
>>6619261

>It didn’t take them much to reach Anon’s place, and yet he used the time to cop a feel of her tender ass buns every, enjoying them a lot.

Well here, we are, please come in and make yourself comfortable.
>>
Jingle bells
Mechanic smells
Ragyo laid an egg
The Cuckmobile lost its wheel
And Jiro ran away
Hey!
>>
>>6619277
>She smiled and made her way over to a couch and sat down looking around
>>
>>6619289
>He sit next to her, placing his hand on her small, slender shoulders and leaning himself down to kiss her on the lips, a soft gentle kiss at first, but soon his tongue started to tease playfully.
>>
>>6619282
>Jiro
>Not Paul or anxious
One job anon, you had ONE. JOB!
>>
All I want for Christmas is my virginity back.
>>
>>6619353
Jiro did run away...
>>
>>6619357
I SAW THAT
>>
>>6619357
I would accept your invite but I am an anon who is also hated.
>>
https://discord.gg/aXcSFXh
>>
>>6619355
Tough break kid. Also checked.
>>
https://discord.gg/6SdhwH8
>>
>>6619372
See >>6619368
>>
BKVM ain't lurkin' in here, is he?
>>
>>6619311
(Blah sorry for the wait)

>She slid onto his lap and began to play with his tongue her hips grinding into his crotch
>>
File: 1448694914635.jpg (202KB, 800x600px)
1448694914635.jpg
202KB, 800x600px
Ded
>>
>>6619426
(its starting to be a bit late, are you up for this? otherwise we can just call it off)
>>
File: creamcostumerouge.jpg (157KB, 934x855px)
creamcostumerouge.jpg
157KB, 934x855px
>>6619442
(We can continue later)
>>
>>6619431
Will anybody besides IB proudly say that they lewded Miyafuji?
>>
>>6619455
(then I'll see you later)
>>
tfw there will be no late night cream except inside of my panties
>>
>>6619431
Will I ever get to finish lewding that Pizza Witch?
>>
>Leaves a carrot and apple around for a certain horsy
>>
>>6619476
It might happen. Don't stop believing!
>>
>>6619431
Will some retired avas come back and save the threads?
>>
>>6619482

I've stopped beliving Anon. I live too far away for getting anything done here. I don't think I should come here anymore.
>>
>>6619482
You're right. I got this far, so I might as well keep waiting to finish the job.
>>
>>6619459
Now, now. At least a dozen of folks could do that. I'll reveal my 'stats' next week or so when it's my anniversary of being here.
>>
>>6619459
IB/AC is the last one to accomplish that feat to my knowledge, anon.
>>
>>6619499
Miyafuji did kiss Gabriel's cock when Kirino turned him down, does that count?
>>
>>6619431
Will the Houtengeki semen demon come back?
>>
File: Ceiling Miyafuji.jpg (57KB, 608x740px) Image search: [Google]
Ceiling Miyafuji.jpg
57KB, 608x740px
>>6619499
Oi, my last sex rp was with Hotarumaru.
>>
>>6619497
Will those stats include cuddles, spankings and forehead kisses?
>>
>>6619502
Pity sex usually doesn't count. Especially to runaways.
>>
>>6619517
You're still cute when you're angry.
>>
File: Angry Miyafuji.png (87KB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Miyafuji.png
87KB, 450x290px
>>6619551
Unfortunately not, just basic lewdery.

>>6619557
Oh yeah!?..
>>
File: cerea129.png (54KB, 238x282px) Image search: [Google]
cerea129.png
54KB, 238x282px
>>6619480
Hm? Did somebody drop their groceries? ...A carrot?! N-No... I mustn't!
>>
>>6619431
Do they miss me?

>>6619486
You could pick up an avatar and save the thread.
>>
>>6619563
Fortunately, I don't fall into any of those catagories. And spankings can be lewd, cutie pie.
>>
File: Miyafuji 60's.jpg (122KB, 753x800px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji 60's.jpg
122KB, 753x800px
>>6619567
That spanking lead to blowjob. But yes, spankings can be lewd, though there were no other times really than that one just.
>>
>>6619555
But it was the last lewd act he got before he left
>>
>>6619578
I'm sure there are plenty of dirty boys (and girls) who would love to give plenty of firm love taps to that tight little ass of yours. ;)
>>
>>6619564
>The carrot is really a carrot flavoured dildo.
>It vibrates in your hands.
>>
>>6619609
At least he didn't go out like a cuck. Again...
>>
>>6619555
Trips of truth.
>>
File: tumblr_n4ae1tUuo31tu3y97o1_250.gif (448KB, 250x143px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ae1tUuo31tu3y97o1_250.gif
448KB, 250x143px
>>6619564
Sorry for last night, it seems I passed out.

And then, when I came back to, everyone had already gone to sleep.
>>
>>6619622
Dubs confirm.
>>
File: Sleeping kitty.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px)
Sleeping kitty.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>6619626
>Curls up with the bunny.
You always get on so late.

so are you here to save dead hours?
>>
File: cerea158.png (35KB, 172x165px)
cerea158.png
35KB, 172x165px
>>6619613
>She immediately drops it.
W-What is this?! Why is it vibrating?!

>>6619626
Thou mustn't worry thyself for you have shown me a new path! The path to "modeling"!
>>
>>6619626
>>6619564
>>6619578
>slaps ass
>>
>>6619661
>Walks up and pets the embarrassed horse.
Morning shift pets
>>
>>6619514
Give it until finals are over in burgerstan.
>>
>>6619626
>>6619564

Hello Cute Bunny, Hello Gallant Knight
>>
>>6619662
>Evades in time to avoid the hand this time.
Not today, no.
>>
>>6619662
>spanking other people's waifus

Nice.

>gives a lazy thumbs up before going back to drinking his tea
>>
>>6619671
>Bends space and time for morning shift pets
>>
>>6619668
That could describe a ton of avas tbqh...
>>
>>6619676
>throws a loli-sized pair of panties at the end of the vortex which hit you in the face
>>
File: 1456872292808.jpg (290KB, 1000x1000px)
1456872292808.jpg
290KB, 1000x1000px
>>6619680
And what goes for them probably goes for Kinx as well. It's a shit time for just about every college age community right now.
>>
>>6619684
>Attempts to discover the owner through further space and time bending
>>
File: cerea309.png (30KB, 146x160px)
cerea309.png
30KB, 146x160px
>>6619662
>kicks

>>6619665
Ah! M-Must I always repeat myself?! Please do not touch me so suddenly!

>>6619670
Good morning, anon. I'm afraid I should not be up at such a time.
>>
>>6619689
>further bending
Kek.
>points and laughs
>>
>>6619696

Worry not, I wasn't expecting nothing, just giving you my regards
>>
>>6619696
>was going to touch but the knife-points scare him off
>>
I AM NOT A THIRSTY KEK
>>
>>6619696
I was moving slowly and carefully.
>His hand runs through her hair slowly, the other gently petting her large horse rear
>>
File: tumblr_h6p23f5afV1qo4.gif (808KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_h6p23f5afV1qo4.gif
808KB, 350x197px
>>6619636
>Snuggles against
I know...

Maybe I am!

>>6619661
Hehe~
Well I wouldn't mind showing you a few more tricks of the trade if you'd like.
... Probably not tonight though, it's already rather late.

>>6619662
>Jumps
>Growls (?)

>>6619670
Hello!
>>
File: DrStrangeBTAS.jpg (9KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
DrStrangeBTAS.jpg
9KB, 220x165px
>>6619671
>>6619696
Wow rude

>>6619672
They're all wily beasts. Especially the horse.

>>6619721
Such huffy beasts tonight.
>>
>>6619717
Go home, Jiro. You're drunk, cuck.
>>
>>6619730
How could they be so disrespectful to the good doctor?
>>
> slices your fucking eye
>>
File: cerea45.png (171KB, 428x544px)
cerea45.png
171KB, 428x544px
>>6619708
I see. I hope you have an excellent day then, anon.

>>6619713
Thou art wise.

>>6619718
>She jumps in surprise before pulling herself away from him, clearly angry.
E-Excuse me?! What do you think you are doing?! Do not touch me! Especially there! Heathen!

>>6619721
Yes, yes, of course! I have yet to practice proper posing, let alone what attire to wear! I look forward to it, Sponty!

>>6619730
That's my line!
>>
>>6619743
I think I am petting a beautiful woman as is my job in the morning shift
>He lets her jump away and slowly offers her his hand. Someone has to give the pets while his boss is away.
>>
>>6619742
>does a happy dance
>>
>>6619730
>Hugs

>>6619743
Likewise!
>>
>>6619733
No respect I tells ya.

>>6619743
Your next line is, "Fuck off Mecha"!

>>6619754
>Hugs back
>Slaps ass a bit more gently
>>
File: cerea294.png (15KB, 100x109px) Image search: [Google]
cerea294.png
15KB, 100x109px
>>6619745
You are fired from this job! Now go away!

>>6619757
I am not so vulgar as to say such a thing.
>>
>>6619764
>The petter leaves and comes back with a basket of luxury carrots and wine
My apologies Lady
>He hadn't asked her name yet and mumbles something to hide it
>>
POST BUTTS
>>
>>6619881
>>
File: 1a3de5bf2b9d795ea94afe40f457e3ae.png (953KB, 1200x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1a3de5bf2b9d795ea94afe40f457e3ae.png
953KB, 1200x1055px
>>6619881
>>
File: AvatarsFilmSD.jpg (234KB, 1366x465px) Image search: [Google]
234KB, 1366x465px
So here I am, I'm a real noob at the whole ERP so cope whit me Anons. Here some AVA I think I could play reasonably in character. Tell me if someone else use them.
>>
>>6619932
hrng
>>
>>6619989
>Pokes the Robot girl
>>
>>6619989
TODOKETE
>>
>>6619989
Looks all good to me.
>>
>>6619881
>>
>>6620047

>Like a coil suddenly springing she turn to you with a bright smile on her face.

S A L U T A T I ON !!!
How can I help you.
>>
>>6620060
mercy have mercy pls
>>
>>6620066
I can think of plenty of ways a beautiful red headed girl can help me, have you been here before?
>He makes sure to not be hit when she coils to life. His poke turns to prodding her all over to check her form. He takes a gamble that she's the type to not mind being examined.
>>
>>6619989
Nozomi please.

I'd really enjoy that.
>>
>>6620079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIArhEYTZXQ
>>
>>6619989
Nozomi
Taiga is 2pure
>>
>>6620105
"Mercy takes revenge on soldier 76 with bbc"
>>
File: 1481028941123.png (871KB, 1280x1267px)
1481028941123.png
871KB, 1280x1267px
>>>/v/359827037
>>
>>6620066
Can you... erm... perform diagnostics on my dick? but like inside your mouth
>>
>>6620087

I’ve been there once but I was recalled home before Miss Youko could explain me how the Yuri maneuver works. I hope to continue that combat exercise, soon.

>She keep staring at him prodding her with a puzzled expression, her bright green eyes looking dull for a moment.

There is something in my frame that is causing you discomfort?
>>
File: 1453930482439.jpg (208KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1453930482439.jpg
208KB, 500x706px
>>6620096
>>6620113

Hello, how are you Anon-kun?
>>
>>6620132
I'm curious to see your frame if you are so willing
>He pulls away, crosses his arms and nods
I can't help you with the yuri maneuver but I can show you the love between a man and a woman.
>>
>>6620138
Sick an in bed. Had to get up for medicine. What kind of stuff are you into as far as lewd?
>>
>>6620118
sounds fun
>>
File: CVRw50IUAAAcJBj.jpg (38KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CVRw50IUAAAcJBj.jpg
38KB, 600x338px
>>6620128
Diagnostic? I don’t know if I have the proper protocol for such interaction. Could you provide me with a better explanation of your problem Anon?

>>6620142
Curios? Why do I look strange? * HICH * I assure you that I’m perfectly normal * HICH *

>She blushes as soon he start to speak about love, looking really confused.

Why? Isn’t Yuri some kind of self-defense combat drill? What love between man and love has to do whit it?
>>
>>6620170
Yuri is the love between women with each other, but it is very close quarters.
>He walks up closer to her and opens the first button of her shirt
So may I examine your frame more closely?
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 203x249px
>>6620145

I’m sorry to hear that Anon, I hope you could get well soon. And well, I’m quite lewd just don’t go to something too extreme.
>>
>>6620182
Could you come lay in bed with me and give me a nursing handjob?
>>
>>6620170
Um, could you preform oral sex, like a vacuum cleaner?
>>
File: tumblr_mvk8rjriNK1rq5fzso3_500.gif (320KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvk8rjriNK1rq5fzso3_500.gif
320KB, 500x250px
>>6620179

Oh Gosh … Oh … Oh … but this is lewd! She was a pervert!

>She move her face close to your, her expression inquiring

Are you a pervert too?

>>6620190

But that kind of suction will hurt you Anon.
>>
>>6620212
I can be, this is a place where you can be a pervert without fear and you are one of the most beautiful girls I've seen
>His eyes seem calm while she inquires his motivations. He moves his hand moves to cup her cheek.
Have you ever been kissed all over?
>>
>>6620188

>She lay next to you, embracing you, and letting your head rest on her bosom.

But of course, if this will help you feel better …
>>
>>6620212
>But that kind of suction will hurt you Anon.
I have work in half an hour, and I can't leave with morning wood. I don't care if it hurts as long as it relieves me
>>
>>6616468
fuggin hot
>>
>>6619764
Hey it's bestgirl!
>>
>>6620231
Do you really think that? Do you really think I’m beautiful?

>She seem both happy and yet bewildered at what you did just say to her, a strange reddish hue started to form on her face.

NO! I’ve never been kissed … I don’t … I’ve no information on how to react …

>>6620245

If you are sure, then please release it so I can perform as best as I can.
>>
>>6620282
I think you are incredibly beautiful Miss Penny and I would love to kiss lips and every inch of your frame
>And with that he plants the first kiss, a gentle and loving kiss on her lips with closed eyes.
Reactions should come naturally
>>
>>6620282
miss penny ain't even worth a penny if she can't give a good blow. she best be left at the local scrapyard to rust
>>
>>6620300
>The kiss felt a bit strange, she is unresponsive at first, her eyes still opened and set on you questioning, then slowly, like something melting, she seem to let herself go. Her eyes closed, her shoulder become more relaxed, her lips pressing against yours, soft if a bit cold.

>When you then broke off, she still has her eyes closed and her lips slight pushed forward.

It … it was … good.
>>
>>6620332
>His hands each forward and grab the collar of her uniform. He pulls her in and takes her into a another kiss. His lips gently roll against hers as he guides her into a loving make out. His hands where busy trying to gently and romantically strip her all the while. Mumbling out a request while he's already starting
May I undress you Miss?
>>
>>6620359
Pwese … wo … id

>She mumbled out in response in an more clumsy answer than your, her tongue suddenly becoming intent to probe and twirl around your in every possible way, like she was trying to find experimentally how to better perform in the kissing.
>Her uniform come out relatively easily leaving her in nothing but her underwear.
>>
>>6620383
>His tongue slides into her mouth, giving her an example to follow for the make out. He slowly pushes his body against hers until her back is against a wall. His hands unclip her bra and slide it off her body and his lips move down to her neck.
You are a quick learner, now take off my clothes to. You don't mind if we make love do you?
>>
>>6620392
Do you mean as Girlfriend and Boyfriend?
>She asked while her hands started to undress him whit mechanical precision and efficiency.
Well I suppose we are, we have kissed after all, but we haven’t date yet … oh gosh … is this a severe breach of the protocols?
>She stopped after taking of his shirt and halfway to pushing down his pants.
Should we go on a date after sex? It would still be appropriate?
>>
>>6620404

Damn you Hideoshi stop making me sexually confused.
>>
>>6620420
>Didn't finish the show yet
I'll be back.
>>
>>6620415
There is no rule against having sex with someone you are not dating, and sex itself can be considered a date. You only need to enjoy the idea of having sex with someone and agree to do it. I can be you boyfriend if you want me to be though, I-I don't mind at all
>He seems almost nervous at the day of doing something as pure as having sex with her. When the last of his clothes are off he leans forward to slide off her panties. He makes sure while leaning forward to start to kiss her nipples, he just wants to say he loves her size and all her dimensions
Call me Red I guess, like your beautiful hair.
>>
I want to pee on someone.
>>
>>6620440
SENSATIONAL!!!!! I’VE JUST GOT A B…. oh

>She was almost near to start jumping when your lips reached her nipples, her breast where small but this time her body was strangely quickly to respond you stimulus, shivering the little buds started to engorge and perk up.

That was … please … boyfriend Red … do it again.
>>
>>6620469
I-I'm happy to be your boyfriend, ecstatic even!
>He leans up to kiss her lips one more time before leaning down to kiss the other nipple and roll her tongue around it.
Don't think I'm not the happiest human on earth right now because I am
>And now he kisses lower, his lips trace down her navel to explore how accurately they modeled her vagina. Regardless how it looks his lips begin to kiss, wondering if she's built to bloom with arousal like a real girl.
How does it feel when I kiss here . . . Girlfriend Penny?
>>
>>6620479
Christmas Jeanne sure has a nice butt.
>>
>>6620480
>You can feel her trembling really hard as soon as you reach for her nipples. The movement of her chest, who has been steady and rhythmic up until now became erratic and faster.

That strange Boyfriend Red … ah *SHIVER* I’ve never received such level of interrupts before … *SHIVER*

>Her pussy look for all intent and purpose humans, sculpted to a fine level of detail, the texture pleasant when you kiss there.

AH AH ENERGY CONVERSION ALERT … DERMOREGULATOR FLUID FLUX RE-CANALIZED …

>She sudden uttered, her sex become warm under your kiss, you can easily see a clear, glistening liquid dripping out.
>>
>>6620505

(forgot picture)
>>
>>6620505
>His tongue lulled out and made sure not a drop hit the floor and slowly moved out and around her sensitive clit. She was sculpted with exquisite detail and entire hairless, who couldn't love that? Eventually when he feels she's more then ready his head leaves and he stands face to face with her again.
Penny, wrap one leg around my hip and use your hand to get my penis close to your vagina. Let's make love.
>>
>>6620517

>She did has instructed, wrapping one of her long legs around his hip and getting is hard and throbbing cock in her hands, placing it just in front of her entrance. She was a lot more warmer than before, almost bordering on feverish, her whole body was covered by a pleasant scented liquid that should emulate sweat.

Please Red … it’s so big … be gentle.

>She said, half sincere and half trying to play the part.
>>
>>6620546
I will, but I'm sure you'll forgive me if I get carried away
>He takes her into another kiss as his hips push forward. Delicately pushing past her lips and taking her first time like a lover. His free hand cups her breast while his tongue re invades her mouth. The feeling is divine and the feeling of becoming one feels as intense as it would if she where human.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x916px)
image.jpg
36KB, 640x916px
>keks at you
>>
>>6620571
>Boops blue friend's nose
Don't laugh at me, you silly bitch
>>
>>6620558
>The similarities with an human girl stopped once his cock slid inside her labia, the inner wall of her vagina where … vibrating and pulsating … gripping around his cock and stimulating it in a completely stranger yet amazing way. As far as Penny was concerned the insertion seem to push her gear in overdrive, her body become warmer, her reaction into the kiss more wild, she exert a part of her inhuman strength in getting hold of him, hugging him near to her.
>>
>>6620579
Boobs.
>>
File: 1462238384528.jpg (156KB, 828x506px) Image search: [Google]
1462238384528.jpg
156KB, 828x506px
>>
File: 7f812c813c53d1a37ebc7be3139c666e.jpg (263KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7f812c813c53d1a37ebc7be3139c666e.jpg
263KB, 849x1200px
>>6620607
tired titties
>>
>>6620589
P-Penny it feels... surreal
>He moans and whimpers as it pulses and vibrates around his cock. His hips slowly start to rock his cock in and out of her while he whimpers into the kiss. His cock always seems to find more and more room inside her. He wonders what happens if she cums, or if she had came already from the teasing and penetration.
>>
>>6620618
I want to knead those breastesses.
>>
>>6620618
Why not get some rest then?
>>
>>6620626
I wont stop you <3

>>6620642
I am in a second.. Just wanted to poke my head in and say Hi.
>>
>>6620623
Ah … Red … my … I can’t think … my logical processor is being overridden by your cock interrupts …

>She moaned, resting her head on his shoulder, her own hips synchronizing whit his, amplifying his trust and let him grind against her. Her inside started to undulate, massaging his shaft every time his trust reach his maximum point of penetration giving him a strange feeling between milking and vacuum sucking.
>>
>>6620650
Wanna snuggle till then?
>>
>>6620660
>His hips start to move faster and harder. The feeling was even better then sex with a real girl and he wanted to make her feel as good as he could, he was her boyfriend after all. With this much stimulation, her insides trying to milk him might get their wish sooner then later.
A-and I still need to ... teach you about your mouth ... and we can ... also use your butt ...
>>
>>6620668

Oh gosh … no … don’t make me … process more lewdness … I’ll end up …. getting a blue screen …

>Her whole body was starting to vibrate, hums and become brighter … down there her pussy cycle of gripping and waves, become strange, almost random, not agonizing nor hostile but forceful and savage bordering and blurring the limit of painfully pleasant and pleasantly painful.

Faster … Red … faster … I’m feeling … I’m being … We … Them …. Blue .. Red …

>Her moan where becoming louder and louder as her whole patter speaking stopped to make any sense.

CABOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6620701
>He pumps faster and harder still, now slamming her back side against the wall. The delicious cocktail of pain and pleasure her insides where serving him had him almost blanking out thankfully. He hadn't been listening as he slams into her, instead of focused on his end goal and not her desperate rambling. Finally he fires off, his cum volley filling up her tight inhuman passage.
W-what was that?
>>
>>6620701
I wish a cute girl would ride me.
>>
>>6620571
You still here?
>>
>>6620716

>She was there, leaning on him totally inert and lifeless, one could have believe she was nothing than a human size doll if her body wasn’t still warm and wet. It take a while but then she literally restarted, her eyes shining brighter than before.

Did … OH MY GOSH … I hAvE jUsT eXPerienCed Orgasm and it was SENSATIONAL!!!

>She kissed you, a kiss full of joy and happiness.

Thank you Boyfriend Red, you where AWESOME … oh I feel … Did you just cum inside me?

>She added looking once against confused and missing a couple of Friday.
>>
File: image.png (346KB, 811x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
346KB, 811x817px
>>6620767
Barely
>>
>>6620831
>Barely
Damn, Speedo Stud has the time to get his ass railed too...

>That pic tho...
>>
An omen of things to come.
>>
>>6620782
I did, boyfriends maintain the right to cum inside, ots what makes it the most special
>His fingers run through her hair as he slowly pulls himself out. He carries her to the closest place he can her down. His eyes trace over her body with a loving gaze
I have to go but. . . I will see you again soon girlfriend penny
>>
>>6620865
>She gave you a good bye kiss.

Be Well the Red.
>>
File: image.png (455KB, 811x1081px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
455KB, 811x1081px
>>6620838
Fffff--will you be around in like 2 hours?

I want to ram that muscular man ass...
>>
>>6620902
Yeah, I'm around pretty much all day. No worries bae.
>>
File: image.png (199KB, 811x1054px)
image.png
199KB, 811x1054px
>>6620905
Good. Oil up dat ass for me in the meantime.
>>
>>6619881
>>
>>6620964
Hnnng
I wanna fug those cheeks
>>
>>6620964
>Smacks ass
>>
>>6621039

Who wouldn't?
>>
Dead
>>
>>6621125
Communists
>>
File: 3ba4934ad42ae80da9d3462b42aeb5b8.jpg (180KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
3ba4934ad42ae80da9d3462b42aeb5b8.jpg
180KB, 868x1228px
>Reimu:
You see, Sanae... this mausoleum used to be a weird place where people go to have sex in big random piles all around the room. There's nothing but death here, now...

>Sanae:
"Wow... it's so quiet, I never would have imagined!"
>>
>>6621233

Communists too
>>
>>6621259

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
>>
>>6621259
>Hearing a pair of mikos come into the mausoleum, a surprise man appears from a dark corner.
Wait, there are actually people visiting?
>>
File: 60051887_p0.jpg (286KB, 741x1122px)
60051887_p0.jpg
286KB, 741x1122px
>>6619881
>>
>>6619881
Thread posts: 411
Thread images: 172

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.