[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4035.jpg (20KB, 524x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4035.jpg
20KB, 524x150px
What went wrong?
>>
Nu-/b/v.2
Whereas /trash/ is /b/v.2
>>
Marielx
>>
>>6590757
I wouldn't exactly call /trash/ a clone of /b/, because the general posting here is somewhat structured, with lots of generals and threads with focused topics, compared to /b/ being a nonsensical spam of memes, shitposting and newfaggotry.

The shitposting/spam here is kept to a minimum.
>>
File: 1479538836687.png (2MB, 4910x3383px) Image search: [Google]
1479538836687.png
2MB, 4910x3383px
The ironic era, reddit, and the rise of buzzwords like autism and edgy
>>
>>6590921
That's nu-/b/ you described.
Old /b/ was actually quite structured beneath the surface.
>>
>>6590744
gamersgate happened, sjws invaded. There's a reason /v/ is considered one of the most cucked boards these days.
>>
>>6590744
LOL threads started being deleted and drawthreads stopped being deleted
>>
>>6590744
The only posts that get replies are bad/overused memes. No actual discussion happens, just meme spouting and flamebaiting. Little OC is made, and is usually ignored.
>>
>>6590744
just everything. /v/ is /b/-2 video games. it's not really gamergate or sjws. you can't have any discussion about certain games without shitposting all the time, and I have met some of the most morbid and mentally inept individuals there. arguments are everywhere and they are just eye rolling and annoying as fuck. to be honest if i could find some or many alternatives to 4chan as a whole, i'll just manually blacklist this place.
>>
shotafags make it so you can't discuss games if any of them feature young male protagonists without derailment
>>
Which drawthreads have the most cancer and autism, /trash/ or /v/?
>>
>>6599268
Earlier this year, I'd have said /trash/ without hesitation. Now, it's a tough call.
>>
File: 1480103046057.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480103046057.gif
2MB, 286x400px
>>6590921
>>6591911
"nu-/b/" is actually split between several different boards: /pol/, /r9k/, /s4s/, /trash/, /tv/, /v/ and its spawn. Once upon a time you could've added /sp/ to that list
>>
>>6599268
/v/ drawthreads crashed hard this year. They'll be tough to top.
>>
>>6602814
I haven't been on /v/ in awhile, what happened?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.