[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread: Gulp, gulp, gulp edition Previous thread: >>6505642

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 441
Thread images: 251

File: 1478224581799.gif (585KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478224581799.gif
585KB, 500x375px
ERP thread: Gulp, gulp, gulp edition
Previous thread: >>6505642
>>
I wanna mindbreak Jinx...
>>
File: w7.png (586KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
w7.png
586KB, 768x768px
>>6515096
Merci! Een ze future, you can alwais ask~

'opefully you, and I, and ze kind Doctah' Ziegler can plai un of zesé dais.
>>
File: SusieSafe29.png (273KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SusieSafe29.png
273KB, 500x500px
>>6515205
That is already a well-researched topic. If you don't mind non-sexual medicine, ice cream is a great hormone sapper. There are many foods that reduce hormones. Though of course, the natural methods are equally recommended.
That only makes the topic of researching him far more interesting. I shall search him up and see what I can conclude.
>>6515248
>She sighs, rolling her eyes from his tardiness. They even set it up and everything!
Sir, I was hoping for a more... timely arrival. However, this isn't paid. Nor is it really work-related, so I end my case. Now, you wanted something along the lines of...
>She unclips the dress from her work shirt and pulls it down. Only really needing do because of DEM HIPS. Seriously, her hips were pretty wide compared to her relatively thin lower legs and small feet.
This?
>>
Je veux battre Widowmaker droit dans le cul et l'appeler une chienne massive
>>
File: coool.jpg (15KB, 236x332px) Image search: [Google]
coool.jpg
15KB, 236x332px
Is my tentacle anon here?
>>
File: w205.png (2MB, 1860x2631px) Image search: [Google]
w205.png
2MB, 1860x2631px
>>6515320
Et je veux sucer votre bite et tourbillonner les jus autour de ma bouche.
>>
>>6515307
>He scratches the back of his head and flashes her a cheeky grin. One that only gets bigger when he lays his eyes on those hips.
Sorry about that, I had some urgent business to take care of. But I rushed as fast as I could to get over here.
>He struts over to Susie and undoes his striped tie, leading him to take off his shirt as well.
That's exactly what I was looking for. I saw those goods of yours ready to burst from those clothes, so I thought I could help you out of them with some good old fucking.
>>
Oh boy I am horny
>>
File: tumblr_nyw8rlQJSM1tk8ivso1_1280.png (109KB, 738x535px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyw8rlQJSM1tk8ivso1_1280.png
109KB, 738x535px
>>6515397
Boy oh boy
>>
>>6515424
Big boy
>>
>>6515299
(I'll be more bold then. I should obey my thirst rather than let shyness and insecurity take hold. This night has been a refreshing means of getting back in the saddle after the illness bout, so to speak.)

>>6515326
(Tomorrow sounds lovely. I'll look forward to it then!)

>>6515326
S-spurt..? What's gonna happen if I do end up... finishing?

>She was right. The girls he chased after over at school were nothing compared to the bewitching woman. Every time he looked at her, he felt utterly hypnotized and helpless. How else could Gabriel express the amount of joy and pleasure he was feeling other than the desperate, youthful moans and panting that always followed a stroke of the hand that went down the shaft? A hand absent mindedly began to move, the first sign of life ever since the young lad fell onto his back. It moved up to press the small palm of his hand against her chest, gently at first, before it pressed in a bit further. Growing ever bolder, Gabriel gave her breast a squeeze, and the boy swallowed hard at the unfamiliar but immensely pleasing sensation. He had to stop himself however, because the lick the witch gave his ear caused him near curl up in surprise. It was such a new experience and he gasped out in kind.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,km.png (432KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,km.png
432KB, 600x771px
(Reposting here)

>>6515123
You are so cute, and the sounds you make are lovely ~
>She keeps rubbing on his large tent, now feeling how pulsates against her hand. Her fingers now move playfully on the tip of his tent, rouhgly rubbing and stroking just the tip. Her right hand starts undoing the tie around his wait until it drops it on the floor and she takes one step back
Slide down your pants Gotens, you will be punished
>Right at tha tmoment she hears Trunks calling Goten a traitor and her head moves over to him
Uhmm? why he's a traitor? he's a naughty fellow who was looking at my rear and needs a punishment. Oh my.. dont tell me you were looking at me too ~
>She rubs one of her fingers on her lips and slides her tongue on them

>>6515096
Well well.. now you dont need any of them right? I am here ~
>She squeezes his tent really hard on his underwear, making a very tight and firm grip while she starts stroking up and down concentrating her movements on the tip. Her mouth gets closer to his hear, hearing every word he says and softly utters
Yeah.. its haunted.. you are leaking a lot of ectoplasm ~
>In that moment her index finger rubs on the wet tip as her strokes continue and she slides her tongue out to give it a lick inside of his ear
I love teasing boys just like you until.. they spurt ~

>>6515096
>>6514859
(Mhmm we can shedule for another time, it can even be tomorrow)
>>
>>6515461
boi
>>
>>6515346
>Off in the distance sits a shapeless mass holding a sign
>On the sign are the words "Will rape for cuddles"
>>
>>6515510
Chef Boyardee
>>
I want to be dominated by a lustful Howling Banshee from 40K...
>>
File: 35.jpg (85KB, 849x424px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
85KB, 849x424px
>>6515166 (Milf Mercy)
>Goten's little hips begin to jump at her when she tenses her fingers directly around the weak spot of his twitching head. On instinct he begins to slowly move his hips forward into her grip, trying to drawn more of his strange pleasure from her palms. He boy pants as he's finally given a momentary break but he looks saddened by this and that she suddenly wanted him to take off his pants. This...was gonna be a spanking wasn't it?
Y-yes...
>slowly the boy peeled down his now sticky pants, a small string of his virgin seed falls down thick with his shorts. He looks embarrassed as he looks at how strange his young dick has gotten. Its as hard as a rock and just violently twitching on its own...surely there was something wrong with it.
>Trunks takes a step back as she suddenly addresses him. He wasn't sure what exactly this lady had planned to do to Goten...but he was beginning to think whatever it was...it wouldn't be so bad...Taking one look at how her fingers became slick from her tongue was all that he needed to be convinced. He begins pulling down his own pants, stained with pre cum without her having even touched him. His nimble young cock wobbles freely in the air. His face felt like it was gonna explode from how red he became but he still had to get the words out.
"Y-yes! I-I was looking...I-I lied and also..I was looking at your b-b-boobs so....punish me too!"
>>
File: SusieLewd19.png (419KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SusieLewd19.png
419KB, 734x1024px
>>6515394
Don't think I didn't see your side glances towards my butt - I know you did plenty of times.
>She slowly walks towards him, swaying her hips as she went.
Nice to get a little bit of payback for that, hmm? Don't think you'll get anything between these legs, mhm.
>>
File: 1466510456573.jpg (66KB, 462x388px) Image search: [Google]
1466510456573.jpg
66KB, 462x388px
>>6515536
>What's your opinion on Donald Trump
>This reply
>>
>Tfw wanna act like a retarded slut but the only character I play that's a retard is not a slut
>>
>>6515512
>She whistles loudly with two fingers and motions for the beast to come closer

>>6515522
pancakes with Boisonberry syrup
>>
>>6515581
kek
>>
>>6515583
Boyng boyng
>>
>>6515583
>The mass appears to look at her and wanders over. It produces another sign
>"Hello! I am Squishy! What kind of rape would you like today?"
>It gives her a list of various types of cocks it can emulate
>>
>>6515601
Spongeboi

>>6515616
>She squints and eyes down the page, considering the many options
Got any specials going?
>>
File: 1480297368676.jpg (346KB, 800x772px) Image search: [Google]
1480297368676.jpg
346KB, 800x772px
Who is the Chibi of ERP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
>>
>>6515635
boyoyoyoyoy
>>
File: tumblr_nv9f70fzRy1ube1sco7_1280.jpg (419KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9f70fzRy1ube1sco7_1280.jpg
419KB, 600x800px
Best snek
>>
File: IMG_5636.png (580KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5636.png
580KB, 750x1334px
>>6515390
If you are still up for some shota anon fun, I'll be happy to help. Just give me time to reply please...
>>
>>6515635
>It thinks for a moment, before shaping a tentacle into a rather realistic looking horse member and presenting it to her. It looks as if it is asking if it will be adequate. Very polite, all things considered.
>>
>>6515664
That's not Big Boss...
>>
>>6515664
[x] touches scaly scales
>>
>>6515566
In my defense, it's pretty big. I caught glances of it even while casually looking around.
>He waits until she's close enough for him to grab her by those wide hips, pulling her close to his chest.
Of course, wouldn't want to knock you up just yet. I'll keep this strictly.. 'behind closed doors.'
>His palm collides with her meaty rear with a resounding slap.
>>
>>6515582
Someone get this girl some bimbo pills, stat.
>>
>>6515663
Boyd In Space

>>6515680
Not bad. Very lifelike...
>She comments, wrapping her hand around the stiff, slimy member, her thumb stroking the prominent ring around the shaft

>>6515720
Bimbo Pills sound like fun.
>>
>>6515676
>He smiles warmly at her, snuggling his head next to her neck, kissing her neck and cheek endearingly. His cock rubbed against her belly, just above her cunt.
It's fine; Widowmaker. I just love how you talk. It's so soothing...I could fall asleep listening to it...
>He praised, giving her lips one more soft kiss.
I won't, believe me; I just love it that much~
>A hand reaches around her head to brush her hair with his fingers.
Mmmhm...
Can I see you without your pony tail? You don't have to undo it if you don't want to...
>>
>>6515735
How many have you taken already
>smug anon smugs
>>
File: 1480117827291.png (4MB, 1895x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1480117827291.png
4MB, 1895x2800px
>>6515720
Dry pills can be pretty hard to swallow
>>6515735
Best Boy
>>
>>6515735
>It squirms in appreciation, it takes pride in its ability to form many types of cocks
>The tentacle in her hand throbs and leaks a sweet smelling bead of precum as she strokes its ring.
>>
File: )))$32.jpg (1MB, 2481x3508px) Image search: [Google]
)))$32.jpg
1MB, 2481x3508px
>>6515492
>Hearing those cute boyish moans she desesperately pulls down his underwear and his cock bounces out of the clothes. Her index finger and her thump quickly wrapped around the shape of the crown sloooowly and very teasingly stroking up and down on that spot while her tongue plays inside his ear moving on circles

Did you like how my breasts felt? give them another squeeze, I bet you haven't feel them before, go ahead ~

>She said in a sultry tone as her tongue doesnt stop leaving a very wet trail on his ear following with slurping noises

>>6515536
Oh my and direclty at my breasts? you deserve a very heavy punishment, come here ~
>She waits for him to walk closer to her while her eyes move back to Goten, looking smugly directly at his member throbbing like crazy on the air
Aww you look sad, dont worry Goten, your punishment is not over...
>She gently grips his strong and young member on her left palm, surprised of how hard it felt and how hot it was with her teasing. She gives it a slow stroke up and down until she peels his foreskin back to reveal his glans and she teases the tip of his redish meat with her index finger, softly rubbing on circles
Now what we have here with you Trunks ~
>She leans down and looks very closely to his member, breathing onto the tip and gives it a quick lick on his foreskin to see his reaction as she keeps playing with Goten's member. The taste of a young dick was to much for her and she starts peeling back his foreskin only using her tongue, moving on circles his tongue under his young foreskin, drooling on his member while she keeps moving on circles and doesnt stop rubbing Goten's tip with her index finger
>>
File: tumblr_o7zp8bJSaq1tk8ivso1_500.png (77KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7zp8bJSaq1tk8ivso1_500.png
77KB, 500x438px
>>6515764
>Pic related

>>6515768
Boi-on-Boi action

>>6515779
>She grins as the smell of horse musk hits her nose and uses her other hand to tickle the friendly creature
Hehe, you wanna take me on a fuck-safari, whatever you are?
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (811KB, 1709x2040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
811KB, 1709x2040px
Good evening everyone! Nice to see that the lewd is still kicking; what's happening?

Everyone is up and ready for fun!
>>
>>6515819
>It uses the shaft in her hand to nod enthusiastically, drops of its precum slinging into her face
>It grows several other horse-tentacles to signal that it's ready whenever she is
>>
File: SusieSafe12.png (319KB, 423x490px) Image search: [Google]
SusieSafe12.png
319KB, 423x490px
>(Guuuuuhh why can't I stay up for active hours around here
>(Gotta jet, the depths of sleep await me
>>
>>6515844
I want to knock up Vanilla and make her a mother all over again.
>>
File: eye meme.png (68KB, 251x105px) Image search: [Google]
eye meme.png
68KB, 251x105px
>>6515799
>the moment the cold air hit his exposed cock, Gabriel shuddered, making a very audible, stuttering intake of air. The shivering boy quickly fell into relaxation when that tender warmth that was teasing him moments before wrapped around the tip of his member. With nothing shielding the sensitive skin of his uncut boyhood from the skin of the woman's palm, Gabriel did a slight spasm. It was so new and unfamiliar. When he did it himself, it was just a means to release, but this woman, this woman that took him in and was treating him so wonderfully was rubbing his cock in a way he never thought possible. How could he ever go back to touching himself after this? Speaking of touching, the amorous youth went back to feeling her breasts. The shaking tips of his fingers slid across the curvature, rubbing circles around where he felt a particular hardness before reaching the skin of her cleavage. There, he slid his digits into the crevasse, and was quick to feel that warmth in between her tits. Gabriel let out a sigh of pleasure, a sigh that turned into a sudden sharp gasp when she began to play with the lobe of his ear, which was coming to feel rather wet.

T-they feel so good, bruja... M-mierda this whole thing feels so good...
>>
>>6515844
>A man knocks on Vanillas door, holding flowers, chocolates, and a bottle of wine in his hands
[This is it... this time, you'll finally tell her how you feel!]
>>
>>6515844
Hey, what's up
Just lurkin right now
>>
File: IMG_4482.png (791KB, 1024x1173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4482.png
791KB, 1024x1173px
>>6515882
O-oh; goodness gracious...
Why would you ever want that?

>>6515887
>She hears the knock and slowly saunters over to the door, face lighting up as she greets you.
Oh; good evening anon! How was your day?
>Her eyes slowly slide over to the box, the flowers and the wine.
What fine gifts...where did you get them?
>>
>>6515850
>She flinches as a string of pre lands across her cheek, before opening her eyes again and smirking down at the beast
Mmm, can you do that thing where you pick me up?
>>
File: IMG_2983.png (243KB, 506x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2983.png
243KB, 506x618px
>>6515903
(Same; trying to erp...
Hey, did you say, LURKING?

THAT'S THE SECRET WORD!

LURKERS, POST CARDS!)
>>
>>6515917
>He shuffles nervously, his former confidence nowhere to be found.
O-oh... it was very nice...
>He looks down at the gifts
W-well, my family owns a vineyard, b-but I got the flowers and chocolates a-at a specialty shop... they were h-highly recommended...
[C'mon! Where's your spine?! You really like her, so man up, dammit!]
>>
>>6515877
(Damn, I was looking forward to this)
(Have a good rest Ribbon, hope we can continute later)
>>
>>6515921
>Granting her request, its multitude of tentacles lurch forward and effortlessly pick her up, wrapping around her arms, legs and waist. Several thinner tentacles wrap themselves around her ankles to tickle her bare feet while others slither under her shirt to grope lewdly at her breasts
>>
File: creamcostumerouge.jpg (157KB, 934x855px) Image search: [Google]
creamcostumerouge.jpg
157KB, 934x855px
(Fresh young flesh folks! Come and get it!)
>>6515917
[Mommy looks so pretty....I hope I grow up to look pretty too....Plus this outfit is really loose..]
>>
File: IMG_1840.jpg (25KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1840.jpg
25KB, 300x225px
>>6515964
Well, aren't you special~?
>She giggles with joy in her voice, turning around and waving him in.
Feel free to come in and leave your gifts on the table. Your arms must be aching carrying them for so long...
>>
>>6515917
>He notices her with a shock, almost jumping on the spot.
W-wait, was I thinking that out loud...?
>His face turns bright red as he blushes in embarrassment, although his gaze focuses not just on her eyes but starts moving down her body.
Uh... you know... just a fantasy oh mine.
>>
File: mah-card-v5.jpg (1019KB, 3060x884px) Image search: [Google]
mah-card-v5.jpg
1019KB, 3060x884px
>>6515930
(No longer lurking seeing as I just posted Cream but here's the menu!)
>>
File: hgh.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>6515799
>Trunks eyes light up, becoming alittle happier at the idea of her special punishment as he comes closer to her.
Goten's yelps loudly as his young virgin cock is peeled back for the first time.Even more than before, the texture of her fingers drives the confused boy crazy. His eyes are shot open and his tongue hangs out lapping at the air as his senses drown. He was starting to lose his mind, as his untouched cock is pumped vigorously and teased with such experienced technique. He desperately tries gripping her arm in order to make her slow down at least, but even with his strength there's no power in his hands to stop her.
Aa-hahn! M-miss..! What do I do...i...can't think straight..

>Trunks watches as his friend quickly loses his mind and sits wondering if the same will happen to him. He starts to wonder if this was such a good idea, as she draws her hot breath against his twitching tip. His entire body is riddled stiff as her tongue preys on his sweet tasting meat and peels it, his head draws back and he's left panting and moaning into the air, sounding quite helpless to her advances. His little hands reach up and rub up and down his face, unable to handle her soaking his throbbing cock with her wet tongue.
"W-wah! Y-you're eating me? D-don't...its dirty....your tongue......Aahn! Ooh!..y-yes..."
>>
>>6515999
>Smiling warmly, he follows her in and places them on the table nearby
You have a lovely home... but not as lovely as you are.
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (31KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
31KB, 275x300px
>>6515995
(Ah, I have a beautiful daughter...)

>>6516004
>She lightly chortles at his reaction holding a hand out to him.
Oh; come on...
Sit down with me and tell me all about how and why if you don't mind...
>>
>>6515993
HeyHEYHEY THAT WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL
>She leans forward attempting to bat away the tentacles tickling her feet, gritting her teeth in anger--though she had to admit, the feeling of being swept off her feet was quite enjoyable
>>
File: Cream Strip Tetris.png (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cream Strip Tetris.png
342KB, 1920x1080px
>>6515995
(You wanna continue this, or would you rather wait until another time? I'm cool either way)
>>
>>6516030
>Ignoring her angry shouting, Squishy shifts into business mode. It strengthens its hold hon her limbs, tickling her ferociously. More tentacles appear to begin attempting to rid her of her clothing, their tips dripping that sweet smelling precum in anticipation
>>
>>6516026
You really want to know?
>He smiles a bit and takes her hand, and his gaze becomes rather hungry as he looks at her.
You inspire such... well, dirty thoughts.
>While holding her hand and moving towards a place to sit, he lets his hungry eyes drop down her dress and settle on her chest, not being subtle about his staring.
>>
>>6516012
>Crawling towards her within a collar, a anon softly stops at Ritsuko's feet, bending his body down and softly pressing kisses along the tops of her feet.
Greetings; my mistress...
>>
File: i wuv my mommy.png (749KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
i wuv my mommy.png
749KB, 800x862px
>>6516026
(<3)

>>6516039
(Let's do it!~)
>>
>>6516061
>She grits her teeth and closes her eyes to keep them from watering as she struggles hopelessly in its slimy grasp
>Well, this is what she asked for
Stupid...f-fuckin....h..haha....shit...
>She continues to struggle holding back laughter dispite herself
>>
File: IMG_1853.jpg (33KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.jpg
33KB, 280x300px
>>6516019
Oh, anon; thank you!
>She blushed greatly, being proud of her looks a bit.
I-I know I may look nice, but I'm nothing like my younger days...

>>6516065
>She eyed his eyes, getting the rather early.
G-goodness...
>She muttered, looking at his eyes and feeling his hand get tight.
>Humming to herself, she begans to readjust her breast, breathing in and out to get calm.
I see...and, care to tell me some~?
>She slowly lowers her bra a bit for him to see the top of her breasts better...
>>
File: ,,,,,,kmkk.jpg (1MB, 1280x2263px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,kmkk.jpg
1MB, 1280x2263px
>>6515885
>She chuckles and moves her head back for a moment to watch his helpless expression as his hand is buried between her large mommy mounds.
It feels so good? better than touching yourself thinking about me right? ~
>Her hand now wraps around his shaft and slowly strokes down his rock hard member until she peels back his cute uncut skin to see his glans leaking precum
How many times do you fap thinking about me daily? ~
>After those words she slowly begins to masturbate your manhood with a very tight grip around it, enjoying on her fingers were rubbing on your veins on your meat
Do you want to feel.. even.. better? ~
>She softly utters, moving her redish lips in a sensually motion

>>6516014
Mhmm.. I'm going to eat you.. completely..
>She opens her lips and moves her head forward just enough to get past the shape of his crown while her tongue moves on circles around his hot twitching meat and seals her lips on his meat stick. She moves her eyes up and looks at his face before her cheeks sink completely around his meat, sucking as hard as she could whiler her tongue twirls around his helpless penis, moving back and forth in a very gentle motion and a lewd expression on her face caused by her cheeks being sank on his hard rock and loud wet sucking noises start to fill the room
>While she's eating her delicious meal her left hand starts stroking Goten's penis up and down at a steady pace now, rubbing his shaft at the same time as she feels how her hands are being soaked with his precum, causing low sloppy noises each time she moves her hand
>>
>>6515995
>Fresh young flesh folks! Come and get it!
(Fuck, that line turns me on way more than it should.)

>A man walks up to the young rabbit and looks at her with a friendly smile, along with a certain glint in his eye.
Now, what's a cute little thing like you doing here?
>>
>>6516075
>Feeling his head press against her cervix, he grins lustily and presses harder against it. Almost as if he was going to breach through and fuck her womb directly
I'm not even balls deep in you and you're squealing like a little slut~
>His middle finger is suddenly joined by another finger to invade her tailhole, fingering it relentlessly
You wanna grow up to be a huge slut like you mommy, don't you?~
>>
File: 800px-M25_Ritsuko_Liar.jpg (61KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
800px-M25_Ritsuko_Liar.jpg
61KB, 800x451px
>>6516072
Aww~ Such a good boy meeting me at the door like that....

>She smiles and pats his head lovingly giving them loves
>>
>>6516109
Thank you mistress...
>He hums sweetly as he is petted by her, his head moving into her hand as he continues to massage hthe tops of her feet.
Shall we sit down somewhere more comfortable?
>>
>>6516084
>It grows tired of her clothes being in the way and suddenly rips them off of her, leaving her bare to the world.
>One flared horseheaded cockvine presses up against her bare pussy, teasing her while a thin tentacle wraps around her clit, constricting and teasing it. The ones at her feet double their assault
>>
>>6516099
>He walks up to the busty bunny of his dreams and hugs her
Nonsense! If anything, you're more beautiful now than you were back then!
[There you go! Use that confidence!]
>>
>>6516102
>He was utterly helplessness. The face of youthful rebellion was contorted in the expression of a submissive boy enslaved to his hormonal energy and desires. Somewhere amidst all that writhing and squirming, he had pressed his body closer into the witch's, letting her natural warmth envelop him. It wrapped him up like a blanket, casting away the entire world and leaving nothing but just him, her, and the couch they found themselves on. Half-lidded eyes struggled to open, but he saw her face. Her eyes, so piercing yet inviting. And her lips. Her lipstick caked lips that gave him the blessing of a mark on his head earlier that evening. While shaking hands amused themselves to the lustful woman's supple tits, shaking lips breathed out words that could barely be made out, even if the only sound was the slick movements of her hand stroking his precum covered cock.

Y-yes, por favor, bruja. If you can make feel even better than this...a-ayyy! Then, please, I beg you, d-do it! I-I'll come visit and help around the house, whatever you want just please keep going!
>>
>>6516137
Fuckin...f-fu....hahaHAHAHaAHAA
>She breaks, squirming to move her hands over her mouth and stop herself, but its no use
P-puh-please....just fuck my face...haha-PLEASE
>She whines out, not even minding as her genitals are assaulted with slippery tentacle cocks, instead much more self concious about her laughter
>>
Guys this is important. Please fuck my dad Grimes. He really needs it and deserves it too. I love him and I think you slunts should love him too.
>>
File: CreamSwimsuit1.png (212KB, 537x825px) Image search: [Google]
CreamSwimsuit1.png
212KB, 537x825px
>>6516104
(<3)

>She looked up at the man with a smile she recognized that glint in his eye seeing as she's seen it soo many times before in both men....And women

>>6516105
>She was starting to leak her juices everywhere and her little bunny butthole was clamping down on his fingers just sucking them in like a black hole

Y-Yes! I'm like mommy! I love thick meaty cocks in my pussy while having my asshole played with!

[Are you proud mommy?...]
>>
File: tumblr_o43pj9UMAx1vnnzh7o1_1280.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o43pj9UMAx1vnnzh7o1_1280.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
Hey, fellas. I'm lapis. the REAL lapis. not some knock off cheapo discount shit you buy from a shitty jewelry store in buttfuck nowhere, Mexico. Hell, I don't even lower myself by taking nigger dick like this other lapis I know. cough cough.
>>
File: Smug.jpg (378KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
378KB, 700x700px
>>6516189
To prove you're the real Lapis I'll need you to get it on with me.
>>
>>6516189
Please don't do this
>>
>>6516170
>Unable to deny such a direct request, it forms a thick horsecock and levels it to her mouth, holding it just under her nose to tempt her with its musk
>A third forms and maneuvers itself to her plump ass, seemingly content with rubbing itself between her cheeks. It seems it wants to tease the blue gem a bit before it fucks her senseless
>>
File: gouingtogetapicture.jpg (51KB, 443x474px) Image search: [Google]
gouingtogetapicture.jpg
51KB, 443x474px
>>6516176
Fuck off Carl
>>
>>6516099
Well...
>He eyes her chest intently, deeply focused on the now visible cleavage. He keeps blushing, but his embarrassment is now making way for blunt lust.
I've always wanted to... fuck you. Hard.
>He moves an arm around her waist and pulls her close.
Maybe just coming to your house, while Cream is away. Just barging in and having my way with you.
>The hand around her waist moves up her side, touching her tenderly, until it can reach around and touch her chest, and his fingers grab the nearest breast in a gentle grip.
Laying you down on the couch... the kitchen table... pounding you and filling you... over and over... Covering your breasts after filling your womb... Spending the whole day using you thoroughly.
>>
File: sofuckingmadachi.png (416KB, 697x720px) Image search: [Google]
sofuckingmadachi.png
416KB, 697x720px
Get out of here you faggots
>>
>>6516210
If you won't let them fuck you then please let me fuck you silly daddy.
>>
>>6516221

Hi there, Nozomi.
>>
File: gouorwhat.jpg (73KB, 653x575px) Image search: [Google]
gouorwhat.jpg
73KB, 653x575px
>>6516221
O-oh. Do you really want to? I mean there is a lot of better guys than me like... Adachi. Yes Adachi seems more fuckable than me.
>>
>>6516182
>He lowers his face to her tender little breasts and licks at one of her stiff little nipples as he presses even harder into her, moaning loudly as he feels his cock head press through her barrier and into her baby maker. His eyes crossing in pleasure when it happens.
[He mother is going to be VERY proud of her, I'm sure]
>>
>>6516182
>He kneels down to get on eye-level with the girl, then eyes her up and down curiously.
Not often I see someone like you here. You're a cutie, though.
>He smiles again and pats her on the head.
>>
>>6516234
Hello there anon~

>>6516238
>Nozomi leans into the stuttering asian fellow and presses her rosy lips against his. She leans onto him, pressing her humongous breasts on his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck. She kisses him for a few seconds before pulling away, showing him the red tin left across her face from the kiss
But you're the man I want to be with. I want to make you a happier man, and I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish that goal~
>>
>>6516102
(Does mommy mercy have room for one more?)
>>
File: IMG_1843.jpg (19KB, 188x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.jpg
19KB, 188x300px
>>6516147
>She happily hugs him back, her fuzzy face snuggling against his cheek as her head rests on his shoulder.
Agh...
You're so kind to me anon...

>>6516212
Oh, well there handsome...
>She slowly peels off her bra, letting her tits pop out for him to ogle.
I-I, well...
>She stutters a bit, slyly smiling up at him.
I, kind of wanted to have that done to me...
>She scoots into him a bit, her visual breasts on display.
I just get so wet these nights when I'm alone...A nice, strong man claiming me would spice my day up~
>She places a soft hand on his chest, massaging him now with care.
I want to let you have your way with me...
>>
>>6516206
>Her hands still try to claw at the tentacles holding her arms apart, but her nails can't get a grip on the slippery surface and she's unable to do any damage
>She tries to focus only on the scent and taste of the cock in front of her, sticking out her tongue just to get a little drip of pre in her mouth
>Her pussy effortlessly stretches to accommodate the probing penis, squeezing like a vice around its thick, veiny throbbing girth
>>
File: TrunksandGoten2.jpg (34KB, 474x346px) Image search: [Google]
TrunksandGoten2.jpg
34KB, 474x346px
>>6516102
"S-she's eating me G-goten, Miss's tongue....its amazing!"
>Her words brought a mix of fear and excitement to the boy's body.Her tongue and lips felt so heavenly however that he didn't think he'd mind being eaten. It wasn't soon enough that he felt himself actually being devoured inside her cock trapping maw and sucked like vacuum for his young seed, which quickly came leaking out the harder she sucked. Such shrieks and moans were out of character for a boy like him but they filled the room along with her powerful slurping. Goten had followed suit with his own moaning, his aching dick now completely slick with his own juices that have spilled between her fingers and the ground below. Allowing Mercy's hand to quickly slide her silk hand across his rod until they smack against his groin. Both boys are groaning in unison for her, as she ironically shows them nothing of her name, and overstimulates their first experiences.
Something's coming...!
"Something's coming!"
>>
File: really nigga......jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga......jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>>6516238
>Adachi
>Better than you
>>
>>6516270

Is strange to see you withotu all of your friends, what make you walk there on this plutonian side of the night?
>>
File: Eyes 5.png (638KB, 1251x603px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes 5.png
638KB, 1251x603px
>>6516238
>Slaps ass
>>
I'm gonna erp some dick.
>>
File: gogetbettershit.jpg (206KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gogetbettershit.jpg
206KB, 640x360px
>>6516270
>>6516302
>>6516312
Um... I gotta go...
>Runs the fuck out of here
>>
>>6516189
But I don't care about you.
I like the fun, nigger dick loving, cock teasing, ass worshipping, foot pussy having, doesn't give a fuck Lapis
>>
>>6516312
Hello gorgeous furry gal! How are you tonight?
>>
>>6516279
>As is to punish her for trying to break free, it rams its cocks into her holes. The tentacles on her breasts wrap tightly around them and two mouth like openings latch onto her nipples, the one on her clit constricts tightly as another one does the same.
>>
>>6516189
>>6516201
>>6516210
>>6516213
>>6516302
>>6516312
>>6516316
I want HG to leave
>>
>>6516309
I walked in here to cheer up a good friend of my friend, but it seems as though he didn't want anything from me. I should have known he would have ran away as soon as I came onto him.
>>
>>6516126
(Sorry for the wait)

>SHe smiled and nodded making her way to the couch to sit down after removing her labcoat

It's so nice to be able to relax after a day of busting my ass in the lab

>She sighed and stretched a bit making her breasts heave back and forth
>>
>>6516277
>He kisses her cheek, enjoying her sweet scent as they hug
A woman like you deserves to be treated well... it must have been hard raising Cream by yourself...
>>
File: images (5).jpg (16KB, 387x380px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
16KB, 387x380px
>>6516343
I want to leave life
>>
>>6516343
I want whiny anons to leave.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-25-02h18m09s69.png (539KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-25-02h18m09s69.png
539KB, 1280x720px
>>6516343
I just wanna kiss someone's tumtum
>>
>>6516348

That sound awful, you are usually such a sweet girl, what make him running away from …
>>
>>6516312
>He takes a peek through the gloryhole
Hey! You're back!
>>
>>6516277
>He stares as if hypnotized at her exposed breasts. The hand on his chest might be able to pick up the rapid beating of his heart and clear evidence of his excitement.
>Then, very suddenly, his hand reaches for her chest and is planted firmly on a breast, squeezing it hard and sinking its fingers into her sensitive flesh. Keeping the other arm around her, he pulls her in as he leans into her and places his mouth on hers, and he kisses her fiercely while fondling her breast, slipping his tongue into her mouth.
>While kissing her hungrily and enjoying the feel of her naked breast, he pushes her down, forcing her to the ground with him on top of her.
>>
File: godosomesadshitorsomething.jpg (45KB, 381x344px) Image search: [Google]
godosomesadshitorsomething.jpg
45KB, 381x344px
>someone using my ava to get laid.
I HATE THIS EVEN MORE. IT COULD'VE BEEN FUCKIN ME, BUT NOOOO IMPSTERED OUT OF TANG
>>
>>6516348
gay is okay
>>
>>6516348
That's it, I'm calling Eli-chan
>>
>>6516349
(It's fine; don't worry.)
>He warmly grinned at her removing her lab coat, sighing endearingly as he lifted her foot and kissed the bottom of it.
You deserve it, my queen...
If you want me to take care of any other part of you or you want to use me for something; just say so. I'm all yours...
>He happily praised, lapping up the bottom of her other feet.
You deserve only the best...
>>
>>6516375
>she tilts her head and cross her arms, pushing up her breats
What's wrong, anon?
>>
File: Rem.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
Rem.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>6516373
Y-you can rub my...tumtum Subaru-kun~
>>
File: When you shitpost just right.png (132KB, 278x312px) Image search: [Google]
When you shitpost just right.png
132KB, 278x312px
>>6516373
You can kiss my tumtum bby~
>>
File: IMG_9531.jpg (116KB, 950x1233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9531.jpg
116KB, 950x1233px
>>6516322
>As the tentacles start to focus more on sexual torture than the alternative, she feels more in her comfort zone, opening up her throat and allowing it to plunge down as deep as it likes
>Her dark blue nipples grow stiff in the monster's little mouths, her breasts being batted around by two larger appendages
>She gurgles in approval through the mouthful of meaty horse dick, starting to enjoy her raping, quite honestly--it was definitely more thorough than most humans could provide her
>>
>>6516420
>>6516381
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,423.jpg (634KB, 818x1000px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,423.jpg
634KB, 818x1000px
>>6516154
>She gives your member one last, hard and intense stroke before she moves her hand away. Her mouth moves closer to your lips and kisses you very gently before she utters
Young boys like you are my perfect meal
>Moving her head down on his crotch she softly rubs her red lips on the tip of his member, giving it lovely wet kisses. She doesnt open her mouth but rather she pushes her lips on your cock to let your own dick spread her mouth wide on his shape and as soon as her lips are surrounding your glans, she traps your member inside her mouth and her tongue eagerly moves on circles around your meat, licking at a very fast peace when she starts pumping rhythmically a strong suction with her mouth. She moans on your cock enjoying every bit of your tasty young member, she couldn't never be tired of this wonderful taste licking off his precum, almost like a drug for her

>>6516290
>The harder she sucked Trunk's member the harder she stroked Goten's helpless meat, gently pulling his member closer to her face until his tip is touching her cheek and the to boys are very close to each other. Goten's leaking meat is rubbing against Mercy's cheek as she keeps stroking and very skillfully moving her fingers around his now wet member leaking like crazy. Her slurps turned out very loud now, looking up at both of the boys. Looking at both of her faces only makes her suck harder and harder until she's almost devouring Trunk's dick and milking it pretty hard as hard as she could, now moves her head back and forth doing very gently motions to let her tongue enough room to twirl around his very young meat. Hearing how boys where close made her wink at them as she kept sucking and stroking Goten's penis, feeling those light movements of his hips milking both of them
>>
File: gogetpeevedorsomethin.jpg (53KB, 481x514px) Image search: [Google]
gogetpeevedorsomethin.jpg
53KB, 481x514px
>>6516431
that ain't me. that's "COOL" go. the guy who gets laid. I'm just an asshole who gets told to leave for trying to participate.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-20-16h43m25s20.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-20-16h43m25s20.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>6516423
>he takes his hand and rums Rem's tummy in a circular motion
C-Can you take your clothes off?
>>
>>6516420

... Well nothing, just nothing, I do hope that firend of you come back.
>>
>>6516359
You've been saying that for the past 9 months. When you going to chug down whatever you can find in your sink cabinet?
>>
File: Eyes 4.png (191KB, 575x306px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes 4.png
191KB, 575x306px
>>6516343
F-fine
>>
File: ,,,,,,,klm.jpg (447KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,klm.jpg
447KB, 1000x1000px
>>6516276
(Of course dear, you wanna have some fun?~)
>>
>>6516444
>>6516423

>Takes pictures
Unless you want Emilia to find out, get naked, Subaru.
>>
File: IMG_1858.jpg (58KB, 640x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1858.jpg
58KB, 640x497px
>>6516350
Oh, anon...
>She lightly blushes at his kiss, looking on for a bit before kissing his lips.
You are so kind and sweet. Thank you sir...it is hard,but worth it...

>>6516380
>She gasps in delight, jiggling her breasts for him with 2 hands. She snuggles up against him, licking his chin.
Ah...
>She moaned before roughly making out with him, suckling eagerly as her hands rub his chest. Being knocked down, she smirked eagerly, licking her breast before sighing out.
Oh, sir...
Like this; I want you to make me your slut...
>>
File: 1478914646038.jpg (308KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
1478914646038.jpg
308KB, 640x660px
>>
>>6516453
(Would love to thanks, can I nurse from the milf mercy or is that not your thing? If not that's fine)
>>
My its quite lively in here tonight.
>>
>>6516462
>Kissu~ <3
>>
File: 37219548_p0.jpg (674KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
37219548_p0.jpg
674KB, 900x1199px
>>6516474
Whoops, I forgot my picture.
>>
>>6516433
M-meal?

>His curious little question received a most lecherous answer. Gabriel angled his upper torso to get a better look at just the witch was doing, wondering what could possibly be next. Then, the woman started kissing the heated, glistening shaft, and it throbbed at the adoring attention. Before he reared his head back to let out a squealing moan, he saw her lipstick leaving marks of kisses along the length. On the veins, on the tip, on the crown, he was looking at an adored member. He thought that was it. That felt amazing! The boy looked at her to give her a smile, but his attention was drawn back to the sudden sucking sensation on his penis. Gasping and turning his head to his crotch, he saw her take in his boyhood. So overwhelmed was he that he fall completely onto his back, pupils shrinking as he practically shouted out his exultations of ecstasy, letting her tongue have a taste of his virgin cock, coated in salty precum.
>>
File: 260px-OP_C015_ritsuko.jpg (21KB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
260px-OP_C015_ritsuko.jpg
21KB, 260x195px
>>6516419
>She started to giggle and her foot began to twitch from the lapping motions

T-That tickles~.....Oh I'll think of something

>She smiled and sort of melded into the couch

That's to be sure~
>>
>>6516430
>Shivering prudly at the prospect of a satisfied rape victim, the monster slams the meaty cocks peep into her, its heads leaking copious amounts of precum into her mouth, pussy, and ass as it uses her.
>The cock buried in her cunt slams its flared head repeatedly against her cervix, trying to force its way in without having to change form
>>
>>6516430
>that ahegao
>that thick instertion
>that everything
Welp, guess I'm into tentacles now.
>>
File: zzzzzzzz.jpg (466KB, 915x1437px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzz.jpg
466KB, 915x1437px
>>6516466
(If you are the same anon the last time I told you I wasnt on the mood but now, you are lucky anon, we can go with that If thats what you want)
>>
File: Ah.gif (827KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
Ah.gif
827KB, 480x268px
>>6516479
C-Cut that out already!
>>
>>6516446
>she inches closer to the anon, her face only inches away from his face
You can tell me whatever's bother you, anon~
>>
File: gougetsomeair.jpg (75KB, 549x505px) Image search: [Google]
gougetsomeair.jpg
75KB, 549x505px
>>6516492
>Pulls out my dick
M-my "Hero" is dying lady. You gotta save him!
>>
>>6516508
>Huggu~ :3
>>
File: King of the Wild, Wild, Wild.png (3MB, 1076x1468px) Image search: [Google]
King of the Wild, Wild, Wild.png
3MB, 1076x1468px
>>6516474
>>6516485
Feels good, don't it. We even got HG paying a visit. Feels just like old times.
>>
File: IMG_9532.jpg (91KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9532.jpg
91KB, 800x1067px
>>6516491
(These pics had the exact same effect on me. Wanna stuff this blue backside beyond capacity, fucko?)

>>6516490
>Groaning in mixed sensations of pain and bliss, she forces her insides to stretch and fit the animal cocks inside of her, the one in her throat so deep it would make her blue in the face if she wasn't already
>The freely flowing pre overloads her taste buds and nose, so all she can smell or taste is the monster's powerful aphrodisiac musk
>>
>>6516460
>Growing bolder as the beautiful rabbit kisses him, he slowly trails his hands down her back to rest on her gorgeous bottom
W-what if I-I said I'd be w-willing to help with raising Cream?
>He stutters shyly, his body betraying him as he starts to grow stiff.
>>
File: 36922568_p0.png (4MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
36922568_p0.png
4MB, 2000x2500px
>>6516516
Whats HG?
>>
>>6516518
>his body betraying him as he starts to grow stiff.

Nigga, that's rigormortis kicking in, your dick's going to rot off soon!
>>
File: Lfle.jpg (48KB, 386x497px) Image search: [Google]
Lfle.jpg
48KB, 386x497px
>>6516517
Holy shit. Knock off lapis is really goin at it, huh? This just ain't what I expected ti see when Steven recommended this room to me..I dunno even know what a boy like him would be doing in this room.
>>
>>6516522
What a lovely girl~!
>>
>>6516460
>He looms over her with a delighted grin, and then plants his mouth on her breast. His lips wrap tightly around the tip as he sucks on the nipple.
Mmmm... my very own milf slut...
>One of his hand grabs her dress and pullls it up hastily, exposing her legs and then her groin, while he plays with her nipple with his tongue.
Such a sweet gentle mother... God, I'm going to use you like a sex toy~
>>
>>6516488
Oh, I love you sweet your voice is...
>He complimented, now going up on her left leg with his tongue, using his hands to rub and massage her legs.
It makes my ears melt. It'a sweeter than any honey...
I love you mistress. I never want to leave your side...
>>
File: -4k-4-d4I3nRsbim05b6yw_r.jpg (153KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
-4k-4-d4I3nRsbim05b6yw_r.jpg
153KB, 467x700px
>>6516522
Hunger Games. They've always been neighbours to ERP and they used to visit till this place got all shitty... n shit. So, chica, what's your name? I don't think I've seen you b'fore.
>>
(Gah can't believe I missed these!)
>>6516250
[It's in my womb!!]

>She moaned loudly and her body shuddered the sensation being very intense for the little rabbit

>>6516251
Thanks, Mr. Anon!

>She smiled and enjoyed the loves being given to her
>>
File: gotentrunks.jpg (32KB, 350x290px) Image search: [Google]
gotentrunks.jpg
32KB, 350x290px
>>6516433
>Looking down the boys can see how this women is so messily craving their dicks, she's spilling all sorts of juices and strings of saliva down on her stacked body, while making such hungry sounds.Even though they both train so hard they felt completely weak and submissive to this predatorious woman, and began to give in to her motions. Each of them, thrusting their hips forward for her, Trunks pounding into her tight cheeks and Goten trying to penetrate her hand.
T-trunks...
G-goten...
>Both the boys seemed unprepared for whatever is about to come. They extend a hand to eachother and interlock the fingers.The rising pleasure coaxing through both their constantly leaking members hits a climax. Their smooth young balls twitch as they pump out gushes of virgin milk. Their saiyan seed is so potent and thick, unlike what you'd imagine, the amount that quickly paints her throat full and coats her hand and body would put any man to shame.
A-aaaahn!
"Gaaahh"
>>
>>6516517
I'd be interested... but it seems like you're a bit occupied right now.
>He says with amusement, watching her twisted form being ruthlessly pounded by the large appendages.
>>
>>6516492
>>6516433

(Last time? I don't remember seeing a mercy in here for a long time. But if you're up for it thank you, I'll just start then)
>A young boy knocks on the door of the lovely woman known as mercy. He had kept the note she had left him in secret as she ordered, and came to her door alone at night without a word as it said. He stood out there knocking the door with his small fist a few times worried if she would come, if she really had a "special treat" just for him, calling for her from behind the door.
Miss Ziegler? You...you said you wanted me all alone?
>>
I was looking at the paste bin, are there any characters on there people would want? I wanna start ava-ing
>>
File: 8b2.png (1014KB, 1280x1152px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.png
1014KB, 1280x1152px
>>6516530
Fuck off hoebag this is my dimension.

Steven's like 14 now

He jacks off three times a day

Sometimes I watch

Everything in this room is covered in semen so don't touch it unless you're game
>>
File: 51420823_p0.jpg (72KB, 394x1117px) Image search: [Google]
51420823_p0.jpg
72KB, 394x1117px
>>6516532
Thank you Anon. Though I'm afraid I have to disappoint and say that I am not up for rp today. I just took a quick lurk before bed and such.
>>6516542
I'm Kurumi! I am originally from /ftt/ though so I don't know much. I just happen to start lurking a bit a few days ago.
>>
>>6516561
Just pick something you'd think you'd love to play as.
>>
File: Un imagen por hormigas.png (127KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Un imagen por hormigas.png
127KB, 240x240px
>>6516567
/ftt/, huh. Never been. ¿Sabes que? I'm glad you caught us in one of our better threads. We've been pretty down lately but things are feeling better. I hope to see you around. Tu eres muy linda.
>>
File: IMG_1865.jpg (34KB, 259x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.jpg
34KB, 259x300px
>>6516535
>She looks more and more sultry at him, eyes begging for more. She caresses his head and pets him.
Y-yes; your own slutty mother...
>She croons in approval at his haste, caressing and rubbing his head. She licks her lips in hunger.
Yes; use me sir...make me beg for cum. Make me dumb enough to only think of sex and cocks...
I-I want to be your perfect milf whore...

>>6516518
>She purrs into his touch, letting her head fall down onto his shoulder, eyes lazily gazing up at him.
W-well...
>She snuggles into him a bit, rubbing against his meat rod.
I would be eternally thankful...
>>
File: IMG_9542.png (436KB, 763x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9542.png
436KB, 763x1000px
>>6516558
I can always take another~
>She manages to gurgle through the overwhelming mouthful, still acting cocky even as the glistening, thick dark red tentacles turn her upside down, her hair hanging towards the floor
>Three tentacles fight their way into her anus, when one alone would be enough to split most human girls in half, filling the room with loud, wet sucking and sloshing noises and muffled moaning and cursing
>>
>>6516517
>As it continued to abuse the gem sluts holes, it forms yet another brace of horse meat.
>Two slither into her clenched fists and angle themselves towards her face, one slips between her bouncing tits and starts furiously fucking them, while the last two replace the thinner tentacles to rub at her feet.
>The cock in her pussy finally breaches into her womb and pounds into it viciously, the one in her back door delving farther into her, the ring stimulating her back passage with each thrust.
>The cock in her mouth presses deep into her throat, throbbing as it discharges a steady stream of its potent pre.
>>
>>6516561
We've been clamoring for monmusu coverage for a while. But honestly if you're going to start do someone you feel comfortable and familiar playing as a character.
>>
File: newfave.png (193KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
newfave.png
193KB, 550x367px
>>6516565
>watching steven jack off
Fuck off, you degenerate. Steven will never touch your filthy body. He's too busy touching my beautiful and pure aquatic rock bod~
>>
>>6516444
S-sorry my body belongs to Roswaal now
>>
>>6516549
You're welcome, cutie!
>He wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly.
Ah, you smell just like your mother...
>>
File: 37165236_p0.jpg (560KB, 740x1035px) Image search: [Google]
37165236_p0.jpg
560KB, 740x1035px
>>6516582
Oh its a quite comfy place where anons get off from various lewd and we talk about how good they feel. There is one anon who post as Hestia there and they both erp and give JOI. She's one of my favorites.
>>
>>6516600
>>6516565
Just fuck already
>>
>>6516509

>That was bad, he thought while her scent filled his nostrils, it was pleasant, strong but not overwhelming it fit her just right, and her eyes … of such a pleasant shade of aqua with a cut that let her change her expression for motherly to predatory with nothing more than a glimpse. He does know that her bountiful bosom was just a few degrees lower for him to admire but her eyes has caught him …
Well …
>He had to gulp down, before trying to speak, when has his mouth become so dry?
… that make me so happy, I’m such a great fan of you and there you are talking to me and being so kind …
>He put a hand on his chest to emphasize his next words.
It does make my heart pounding really fast, right now.
>>
File: pissy.jpg (223KB, 516x900px) Image search: [Google]
pissy.jpg
223KB, 516x900px
>>6516607
Th-that's fine, I l-love Emilia-tan anyways...
>>
>>6516549
>Moaning loudly when she shudders, her young bunny hole convulsing around his shaft, he pounds into her with bone jarring thrusts. His breathing erratic as the sensations threaten to overwhelm him.
F-fuck! You feel so... g-good, Cream!~
>>
>>6516592
>She goes limp and crosseyed as the beast fully penetrates all of her holes, every inch of her body being used in some way to stimulate a violently thrashing tentacle cock
>She can barely muster up the energy to wrap her fists around one mighty member each, letting the beast do most of the hard work while she lies there, supported by its appendages. going absolutely nuts with pleasure

>>6516600
Cram it, I can smell the Bimbo Pills on your breath you arrogant cunt.

And go get a haircut! It's not 2006 anymore!

>>6516627
I'd rather fuck Peridot.
>>
File: IMG_4865.jpg (586KB, 1188x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4865.jpg
586KB, 1188x1200px
>>6516588
Sorry dears, but mama really needs her beauty rest...
She'll be here again...
>>
File: 17780036_p0.jpg (165KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
17780036_p0.jpg
165KB, 550x550px
jfc ima nut
>>
>>6516537
Such a sweetheart~

>She smiles and looks down at her beloved pet just basking in the glow of the situation

And you'll never have to....I'll keep you at my side where you deserve to be
>>
File: lipple.jpg (63KB, 526x611px) Image search: [Google]
lipple.jpg
63KB, 526x611px
>>6516644
Pfft.
>Bimbo pills
They're little candies that steven gave me! They're called like..skittles or something like that...How would you even know what bimbo pills smell like? you used to the smell since you take em yourself?
>>
>>6516588
>He hurries to open his pants, meddling with button and zipper before letting a swollen, hard cock pop out.
Fuck, Vanilla... You're already perfect.
>He then grabs her panties and yanks them down roughly, throwing them aside, and reveals her womanhood. Not pausing, he then grabs her legs and spreads them wide, exposing said womanhood completely.
>>
>>6516676
Fucking die, whore.
>>
File: tumblr_n76gjlU0C11turwzjo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n76gjlU0C11turwzjo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x277px
>tfw no at zelda RPer to /ss/ rape as best villain.
>>
File: Reaper Aesthetic.png (2MB, 930x1316px) Image search: [Google]
Reaper Aesthetic.png
2MB, 930x1316px
>>6516621
F'real? Kinda sounds like here sorta. I heard about the Hestia though. Some of these vatos here have been begging for her to show up here.

By the way.

>In a sudden flash, Gabriel appeared behind her in a poof of smoke, and despite the more savvy of anime watchers shouting at their screens that it was a very bad idea, he gave the girl a smack on the rear and a pat on the head.

¡Bienvenido a ERP!
>>
File: fa94042635962e8a996f7190650d7cfb.jpg (255KB, 1001x700px) Image search: [Google]
fa94042635962e8a996f7190650d7cfb.jpg
255KB, 1001x700px
>>6516636
gay is okay
>>
File: Eyes.png (12KB, 155x43px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes.png
12KB, 155x43px
>>6516676
>slaps anus
>>
>>6516675
Well, that's a bummer. Will try to catch you next time, then.
>>
File: Biggie_Cheese.jpg (56KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
Biggie_Cheese.jpg
56KB, 324x500px
*biggie cheese walks in*
"hey im biggie cheese*
>>
>>6516695
Here's Jiro playing thread protag once fucking more can't wait until
>>6516621 gets attached
>>
File: Reading.png (187KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
Reading.png
187KB, 540x406px
Smells like cancer in here.

Anyone need a noose to neck themselves?
>>
File: 16008612_p0.jpg (781KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
16008612_p0.jpg
781KB, 1200x1300px
>>6516691
Like a mod, I do it for free, that means I'm a slut.
>>
>>6516703
C-Chika-chan?!
>>
>>6516710
>ERP's with you
>>
File: Mugen (40).jpg (221KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
Mugen (40).jpg
221KB, 480x435px
>>6516699
>starts picking scabs and shooting blood at you
>>
>>6516644
>It violates the gem viciously, fucking her hands, tits, feet, and holes.
>It changes tactics slightly to make sure it was hitting every sensitive spot and weak point it can reach, wanting to see the fuck-drunk gem cum her brains out
>>
>6516709
>6516710
(you)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pH8150Ht7Q
>>
File: 16956934_p0.jpg (204KB, 939x601px) Image search: [Google]
16956934_p0.jpg
204KB, 939x601px
>>6516720
Damn, just when I knew all anons worth unworthy to ERP with me, you found a way.
>>
>>6516589
>>6516644
Damn you really are something else huh?
>Removing his pants, his disproportionally massive member emerged. The cock had the thickness nearly equivalent to one of the tentacles and hung with its tip just above the floor. Lifting himself up to Lapis' abused body he gives a harsh slap to her ass before he slips around the violently penetrating tentacles and mercilessly inserts himself into the blue bitch's already stretched out vagina
>>
>>6516675
I'll catch you next time, then!
>>
>>6516725
>Uses a gay Barrie to deflect it
>>
>>6516680
>He smiles widely, now kneeling, his hands slowly going up her other leg now. He gazes up in splendor, mouth panting.
My queen...
You are immaculate...
>He kisses her inner thigh.
It's a honor I am proud to have; a privilege...
>>
File: 56751631_p14_master1200.jpg (208KB, 450x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56751631_p14_master1200.jpg
208KB, 450x1200px
Who wants to be a champ and let me bust a nut in their hair? Grills only.
>>
File: 1480305313095.jpg (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480305313095.jpg
51KB, 960x540px
>>
>>6516732
>demands the succ
>demands the fucc cause double dick
>>
File: 5565.jpg (499KB, 924x1648px) Image search: [Google]
5565.jpg
499KB, 924x1648px
>>6516486
>Hearing those delicious moans from the teenager boy made her suck even harder and move her tongue even more roughly around his young meat. She was concentrating her love and lust on his member to adore it with a skillful movement of her tongue and her sucking getting harder and harder each time she pumps the suction. Suddenly she starts moving her head back and forth to fuck your young manhood with her mouth. Her mind was getting filled with lots of naughty thoughts and her left hand was eager to touch more of your full of life member so her fingers grabbed Gabriel's balls and started to slide between those delicious balls, pumping a hot delicious squeeze to milk as much as she could out of you

>>6516552
>She keeps sucking and moving her tongue on the tip of Trunk's hot member when she suddenly feels how potent spurts start to spray so hard on the back of her throat while she keeps sucking and Goten's dick starts to shoot goosing steamy sperm all over her face. She felt in bliss, Trunk's semen was so thick that she could play with it on her tongue for hours, a deliciously taste that made her rolls her eyes back while she feels the same sensation on her face, being painted wait with thick ropes of young delicious semen, sending her to heaven and leaving her speechless as she continues to suck and stroke more gently now

(My god.. that was soo good)

>>6516560
(I was posting as a Witch)
>She heards the door, wondering If was the boy same boy where she left the note and she approches to the door to open it and looks down at the tiny figure in front of her and leans forward
Hello there buddy ~
Mhmm I wanted you all alone for a special treat, just for you come here follow me please
>She grabs his tiny arm and waits for him to walk pass the door before she closes it and locks it. She crouches for a brief moment and grabs the boy on her arms like a baby.
How are you feeling tonight? happy to see me? ~
>>
File: 59151665_p0.jpg (881KB, 1240x1703px) Image search: [Google]
59151665_p0.jpg
881KB, 1240x1703px
>>6516695
Is that so? Well I'm pretty sure she's happy the place she's at now but what do I and. And thank you.
>>6516705
I don't really get attached hun. Thats just not my thing.
>>
File: 35991418_p0.jpg (827KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
35991418_p0.jpg
827KB, 1060x1500px
>>6516747
>and
(Know*)
>>
>>6516740
I want.
>unzips head
>>
File: Pillgo.jpg (38KB, 367x423px) Image search: [Google]
Pillgo.jpg
38KB, 367x423px
>>6516746
>Sits here with a limp dick waiting for your ult to charge up and rex
I-i can wait...I mean...Heroes never die, right?
>>
File: Mugen (33).jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Mugen (33).jpg
43KB, 600x338px
>>6516747
>he cuts off her arm tenderly and sticks it in
>>6516746
>>
>>6516758
>Rex
err Rez. Whooooooops
>>
File: images (21).jpg (9KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
9KB, 443x332px
*biggie cheese starts freestyling*
*like dropping the hottest bars in the background while you're all typefucking*
>>
File: Grill.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Grill.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>6516740
I-I dont have hair Adachi-kun, but I am a grill...will that suffice?

>The grill slowly turns its propane tank switch, releasing its fumes through its latex tubing and igniting a fire within its chamber
B-be gentle..
>>
>>6516754
I want kurumi to dominate me with those feet
>>
>>6516628
>Nozomi notices the anon's attempt to keep himself under control. Thinking to herself this is her chance to do something for loyal fan she acts fast. Her eyes become narrow and she flashes mischievous smile as the anon's compliments her
So you're a fan of Nozomi-chans? I guess I should repay you back for all the support you gave me~
>her hands reach out to the stuttering anon, bringing him closer to her body. Once close enough she takes her index finger and presses it onto his thin lips
Promise me you won't tell anyone about what I'm about to do to you~
>>
>>6516747
>>6516754
Why is Kurumi so perfect for foot worship.
>>
File: mitch 3.jpg (32KB, 362x392px) Image search: [Google]
mitch 3.jpg
32KB, 362x392px
>The plant stands on a little table off in the corner of the room, looking very green.
>>
>>6516608
[Oh another one of mommy's friends]

>She smiled and held onto him

I get that a lot

>>6516643
Your thick meaty dick is going to rip me in half!~
>>
>>6516746
(I agree, Mercy is so merciless to young boys in their prime, it was just delightful, I hope you want to go further with them some time in the future.)
>>
>>6516699
Tell me about yurianons fetishes
...for reference
>>
>>6516778
>pisses on
>>
File: 52275333_p6_master1200.jpg (230KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
52275333_p6_master1200.jpg
230KB, 480x640px
>>6516767
Not you. The hot girl grills, something you're not.
>>
File: 1478668221674.png (172KB, 462x437px) Image search: [Google]
1478668221674.png
172KB, 462x437px
>>6516513
>Runs away.
>>
>>6516765
I remember that fucking movie...
Jesus Christ, that had a TV show too at one point..
>>
>>6516740
I'll smoke you cock like a fucking cigarette adachi baby.
>>
File: 37174410_p1_master1200.jpg (214KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
37174410_p1_master1200.jpg
214KB, 457x640px
>>6516771
>>6516776
I know right~? Feets are just some of the best. Especially footjobs.
>>
>>6516778
>fertilizes with semen
>>
I wish we had a Kazuichi Souda who'se ass I could plow and dominate when I tease his chastised feminine penis.
>>
File: IMG_7044.jpg (444KB, 1280x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7044.jpg
444KB, 1280x1185px
>>6516686
W-who doesn't know what Bimbo Pills smell like?
Besides, it's no wonder he had to give you them--gotta do something to make you entertain you you flat bitch! You've got a chest like a boogie board and even Pearl's got more booty than you!

>>6516728
>Her throat tightens around the beast's pumping cock, and her inner walls clench up as she nears orgasm
>Even in this state, she shows excellent control of her vaginal and anal muscles, working hard to make the monster cum before her

>>6516734
Yeah, I'm kinda the fuckin' best.
>She raises an eyebrow at the sight of his donger, definitely outclassing any other humans she's experimented with before
Not bad at all...here...
>She reaches down with her bound hands and grasps her buttcheeks, pulling them further apart for him so he can fit inside
>Her love tunnel hugs him tightly, every inch he pushes in deeper making a hot, wet sucking sound as she pulls him in deeply
>>
File: this nigga so dense.....jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga so dense.....jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>6516725
(I knew you'd show up at some point...)
>>
File: kitti (192).jpg (212KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (192).jpg
212KB, 720x720px
>gross aiko noises
>erps better than everyone
>makes you have 24 hour orgasms that put you in the ER
>you fucking die due to terrible hospital services
>you love this
>spitroasts adachi
>ascends to a whole new level of pure
>>
File: pls.png (1MB, 1133x633px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
1MB, 1133x633px
>chastises this thread
>>
>>6516792
Do you have time?
>>
>>6516781
Congrats on cucking Jiro, Owain
>>
File: Nymph (7).png (318KB, 467x447px) Image search: [Google]
Nymph (7).png
318KB, 467x447px
>>6516773
How am I supposed to fap to this qt now?
>>
>>6516800
meow
>>
File: mitch 2.jpg (157KB, 778x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mitch 2.jpg
157KB, 778x1024px
>>6516794
>>6516784
>The leaves of the plant drip with various male fluids as the anons do their business, giving no reaction in particular.
>>
HG why are you stabbing a corpse?
>>
File: kitti (1).png (158KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (1).png
158KB, 704x400px
>>6516814
you fucking meow at me one more time im cutting your armpit off and jerking you off with it
>>
>>6516806
That's my fetish
>>
File: 42421431_p1_master1200.jpg (362KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
42421431_p1_master1200.jpg
362KB, 672x672px
>>6516808
Afraid not. I was just lurking a bit when the thread suddenly got so active. I'll be off to bed very soon.
>>
File: 4c0849bb7353118966c74f0ab3988cbe.jpg (311KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
4c0849bb7353118966c74f0ab3988cbe.jpg
311KB, 900x1300px
>Sleeps on the person below
>>
File: a_flamesniper1.jpg (24KB, 392x300px) Image search: [Google]
a_flamesniper1.jpg
24KB, 392x300px
>>6516806
>>
steps
>>
>>6516810
Don't cut off our ERP, you little shit.

>cancerchan honeybee inn copypasta here
>>
File: 29641145_p0.png (410KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
29641145_p0.png
410KB, 900x1200px
>>6516800
>didn't even piss on me
shit
>>
File: 1382456434854.png (501KB, 774x542px) Image search: [Google]
1382456434854.png
501KB, 774x542px
>>6516795
>>6516818
That's why. Tell your woman to calm down. I'm not for sale.
>>
File: sappy lappy.jpg (25KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
sappy lappy.jpg
25KB, 300x316px
>>6516797
>fat bitch
i-it's not my fault that you can't fucking excerside while being trapped in a fucking mirror for thousands of years..what's your excuse, you fuckin cow?
>>
File: file.png (146KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
146KB, 470x300px
I HAVE A WET DREAM
THAT ONE DAY THIS PUSSIE WILL TIGHTEN UP AND TAKE IN THE MEANING OF IT'S VACUUM
"WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT, THAT ALL PENISES ARE CREATED EQUAL"
>>
>>6516780
>He chuckles softly.
I can imagine you do.
>He keeps her in his arms and moves a hand down to her butt.
Just as pretty too.
>>
First 24
>>
>>6516746
>The boy stands for a brief moment alone in the cold until the door swings wide open, the radiant healer standing before him and leaning down to his eyes.
D..Doctor Ziegler!
>He chirps out to her warm face in glee as he is soon taken by his arm and pulled excitedly into her warm, cozy abode. The door soon locked and the small boy soon held lovingly in the doctor's arms like a babe. His heart begins to beat fast as he looks with a blushed face up to the beautiful doctor he longed to see.
I..I feel wonderful Miss Ziegler, I always feel wonderful near you. Do you know why you make me feel this way doctor? Is something wrong with me?
>>
>>6516838
err exercise. Whooops.
>>
>>6516825
Damn.. I'll be watching for you though...
>>
>>6516780
>His thrusting gets more erratic, his member throbbing hotly within her womb as he slams into her.
G-gonna... gonna fill you up, Cream~
>>
>>6516837
>Drags away

I waited a long time for this, Kazuichi Souda, I hope you didn't shower because I need your ass to be oiled and greasy for this part.
>>
JUST START A FUCKING ERP SESSION ALREADY INSTEAD OF BEING RETARDED FUCKING C.UCKS

HOLY SHIT THIS IS TAKING LONGER THAN IT SHOULD

HURRY THE FUCK UP GOD DAMN
>>
>>6516773
>He was a bit surprised at her sudden reaction, but her finger felt so soft and silky against his lips, he just wanted to kiss it and nip it …
Ah … I will not tell to anyone … it would be our secret, Nozomi-chan
>His heart was beating faster and faster and his mind was elaborating lot of possible scenarios, most of which were making him … bigger down there.
>>
>>6516816
>Grins mischievously as the tip of his dick hits the entrance of the sinking dirt under your leaves and a continuous steam of cum feels your soil
Get pregnant you slutty green bitch!
>>
File: Trust no one not even yourself.png (606KB, 1098x454px) Image search: [Google]
Trust no one not even yourself.png
606KB, 1098x454px
>>6516841
Ya boy vino
>>
File: 26279030_p0.jpg (700KB, 1344x1705px) Image search: [Google]
26279030_p0.jpg
700KB, 1344x1705px
>>6516833
You aren't good enough for me, kohai.The only people who can ERP with me are those that can fit an entire cantaloupe up their rectum and do a kickflip on a cafeteria tray.
>>
File: gerag.jpg (350KB, 1000x682px) Image search: [Google]
gerag.jpg
350KB, 1000x682px
Hello everyone~
>>
>>6516778
>Rapes the plant
>>
File: 37dd32692496d03498d608cbedd69fae.jpg (532KB, 1700x1204px) Image search: [Google]
37dd32692496d03498d608cbedd69fae.jpg
532KB, 1700x1204px
>>6516848
Fair enough dear. Have some more lewd though. This one is probably my favorite.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1240x775px
>>6516859
THIS MASSIVE BIG BLACK COCK IS CREATED EQUAL TO THE SMALL PUNY WHITE COCK, AND WILL ACCEPT THESE OFFERINGS OF DRIED BLOOD
>>
JUST START A FUCKING ERP SESSION ALREADY INSTEAD OF BEING RETARDED FUCKING C.UCKS

HOLY SHIT THIS IS TAKING LONGER THAN IT SHOULD

HURRY THE FUCK UP GOD DAMN
>>
>>6516822
Meow!
>>
>>6516809
You know I'm actually gonna start taking being called Owain as a compliment.
>>
>>6516783
Uh... Later.
>>6516826
>Laughs at the bunny ship
>>
File: 1295232653880_f.jpg (71KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1295232653880_f.jpg
71KB, 500x372px
>>6516826
You're lucky you're cute enough to get away with it...
>>
File: kitti (18).jpg (113KB, 604x337px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (18).jpg
113KB, 604x337px
>>6516866
halt
you have unpicked scabs
>>
File: EREY.jpg (29KB, 236x133px) Image search: [Google]
EREY.jpg
29KB, 236x133px
>>6516866
KELLOGS?@?!@
>>
File: mitch tilting.jpg (591KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
mitch tilting.jpg
591KB, 800x1067px
>>6516857
>the force of your raging, plant loving cock tips the pot over, tilting the greenery onto it's side as you fertilize it's nutrient rich dirt with a flood of your steaming cum.
>>
File: 15640659_p0.png (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
15640659_p0.png
62KB, 300x300px
>blood fetish
>was getting off on all the scabs
>some stupid ass cat steals all of them
>>
>>6516862
>Does exactly that while swinging his dick around with some hand and reading through the entire inaugeral speech of Ronald Reagan with the other
>>
>>6516778
>waters the plant and sends it back to WWE headquarters
>>
File: eye meme.gif (37KB, 251x105px) Image search: [Google]
eye meme.gif
37KB, 251x105px
>>6516705
Orale, this Jiro sounds like a puto.

>>6516746
>What is this sensation? The sensation of something trying to suck out his very life. That was it, wasn't it? This was how the witch took lives. But it felt so good. He knew from experience there were worst ways to die. No better way to go then to have a lovely woman try and drain your body of every fluid inside it. A sudden jolt caused him to thrust his hips upwards into the witch's mouth, causing him to deep throat her a little more than she probably intended. But, the boy was too caught up in the absolute delirium of first time fellatio. Making matters was those fingers. ¡Dios, los dedos! They teased at his little cum-packed sack, sending stiffing surges of impending release into his shaft. The lad's breathing grew more laboured, and a hand reached out to her hair for support. He knew what was going to happen next. But he never did it inside a girl's mouth. His lower torso was beginning to shudder violently as he approached climax, his mind begging for release, begging for whatever it took for this pleasure to continue and never end.

A-ayy... bruja, I'm gonna... I'm gonna...

>And then he released. In moments, the woman's mouth was filled with Gabriel's virginal cum. The boy writhed as his pulsating member released a series of ropes onto her tongue. The heat wrapped around his cock, the fingers squeezing every drop out of his testicles, he was holding nothing back. He felt like he was losing himself to her, to the wicked witch in their neighbourhood. But, he didn't care. He felt so happy. Her mouth drained his penis of every bit of seed, suctioning it completely barren and dry. Once his orgasm was done racking his body, Gabriel laid there on the couch, panting and at a loss for words.

>>6516747
I'll be seein' ya, aight? Just be careful here. There's some real imbécils runnin' around.
>>
File: 2015052호시008.jpg (415KB, 658x659px) Image search: [Google]
2015052호시008.jpg
415KB, 658x659px
Hey everyone, I heard someone has a scab fetish here
>>
>>6516859
>Fucking nuts all over the thread
Hwaouh!
>>
>>6516797
>Feeling its endurance faltering, it speeds up its pounding. It's cocks spurting out so much precum it might as well have been cumming already, coating her insides, hands, feet, and breasts in a thick layer of the slimy substance
>It's not sure if it can win this battle of wills, but it'll be damned if it gives up without one last push
>>
File: 201505222호시016.jpg (235KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
201505222호시016.jpg
235KB, 1366x768px
>>6516899
>takes it like a champ
Give me more anon, I need it to live
>>
File: file.png (230KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
230KB, 768x432px
>>6516890
BOTH THE WHITE BLOOD, AND THE BLACK BLOOD, AND THE RED BLOOD, ARE ALL EQUAL IN THE GREAT WORLD
WE MUST COME TOGETHER TO BATHE IN BLOOD AND PUSSIE
THE SEMEN MUST RAIN WHITE AND BLACK FROM THE SKY
>>
File: 20150522호시007.jpg (432KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시007.jpg
432KB, 687x687px
Hey everyone, I heard someone has a scab fetish here
>>
>>6516797
>The man thrusts alongside the tentacle, plunging into her depths, enjoying the sight of her pussy being stretched beyond the capacity of any human
>"The power of homeworld technology."
>He thinks to himself as he continues to flood her cavernous cunt with thick cock meat, his underside being pleasured by the movements of the tentacled beast.
>It's not gay if it's a monster right...?
>Eh. Who cares.
>>
File: I HATE NIGGERS.png (83KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
I HATE NIGGERS.png
83KB, 240x200px
>>6516866
>Drops Kerags pants down and sucks the giant dragon d, slurping up all the stinky white cheese
>>
File: 0ritsuko199.jpg (85KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
0ritsuko199.jpg
85KB, 640x823px
>>6516739
>She smirks and spreads her legs a little

I think you deserve a treat~

>Her pussy was already dripping through her panties
>>
>>6516839
>the words from the person of color drives Nozomi insane. Everyone in muse has been with and fucked a blame man but her, but none of them have fucked a man this intelligent before. She walks up to the man, legs weak and panties wet, not exactly prepared for what's about to happen
I'm going to free you, sir. It's my pleasure.
>she kneels down and immediately goes straight for his belt, to which it takes her a considerable amount of time to undo. After the belt is off she unbuttons and unzips his pants, pulling down his clean, expensive pants along with his boxers. His massive block cock staring back at her sends her into a frenzie of heavy breathing and panting. She moves in, licking and caressing his black, veiny shaft, teasing him with her icy cold hands. The moans coming from MartinJr lets her know she's doing well. After an amount of time playing with his huge cock she then bring it into her mouth, slobbering all over his bing penis, making sure to grave it with her teeth
>>
>>6516899
1 Blocked message :thinking:
>>
File: 20150522호시095.jpg (241KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시095.jpg
241KB, 1366x768px
>>6516896
>>6516906
>>6516908
IT'S TIME?
>>
I'M GOING TO KILL PRAXIS
>>
File: 14258105_p0.jpg (312KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
14258105_p0.jpg
312KB, 1600x2000px
>>6516907
I would rather bathe in pussy blood instead of pussy and blood.
>>
File: kitti (91).png (996KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (91).png
996KB, 800x800px
>>6516876
>kills you and spreads your chest open with my bare hands and shits in your chest cavity
>>6516890
>picks at your scabs and cums on the bare flesh
>>6516899
Hwaouh! :3
>>6516914
niceass.jpg
>>
File: 1480109709353.jpg (156KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480109709353.jpg
156KB, 800x600px
>>6516894
Of course and if not here, you know where I'll be going normally so you might wanna look there aswell.
>>
File: Adachi (15).jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Adachi (15).jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>6516919
It's time for Adachi to get dubs.
>>
File: 1443844878772.jpg (50KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443844878772.jpg
50KB, 720x540px
I need cum to survive.

Also souls
>>
File: kitti (16).jpg (119KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (16).jpg
119KB, 640x360px
>>6516931
This is how you do it you fucking disappointment
>>
File: mfs.jpg (6KB, 224x170px) Image search: [Google]
mfs.jpg
6KB, 224x170px
>>6516892
>>
>>6516888
>Grins to himself as he plops his completely drained tool from its precious de-virginized soil and milks the rest of it onto her pretty amazon ordered pot below.
Unf, fuck yeah. You enjoyed that didn't you?
Next time I see you I'm gonna drown your leaves to death with my cum.
>>
>>6516933
>throws a muthafucking brick
>>
>>6516933
kys Undead-Chan
>>
File: Adachi (1).jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Adachi (1).jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>6516937
>>
You won't buy our discs, right?
>>
File: 20709945_p0.jpg (178KB, 1238x1543px) Image search: [Google]
20709945_p0.jpg
178KB, 1238x1543px
>>6516933
Alamo-sama it's been so long~~`~
>>
>>6516933
I can provide both of those!
>>
>>6516933
>Tosses a jar of cum her way.
>It rolls across the floor before coming to a stop at her feet.
There.
>>
>>6516838
You call this flat?
>The Absolutely Real Lapis lifts up her dress, revealing her proud, tight blue bottom (which happens to be identical to her duplicate's)
Holding down Malachite was a horrible experience...but it gave my glutes a hell of a workout

>>6516900
>Her eyes water and go crosseyed as she struggles to hold on, this beast seeming to be just about an even match for her
>She lets out a low, lewd gurgle of pleasure from deep within her throat, vibrating the member in her mouth, trying to push it over the edge

>>6516911
>She smirks at the sight of his cock squishing inside of her along with the delicious red tentacles, and whispers something to the beast, eyes never leaving sight of the Anon
>At her command, the beast sends one tentacle between his legs, coating his nuts in a thick layer of slick, warm slime, then wraps itself around his member and squeezes it lovingly, assisting him in fucking her
>>
File: Nice ass~.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nice ass~.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>6516927
>>
File: mitch.jpg (18KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
mitch.jpg
18KB, 460x276px
>>6516940
>>6516892
>sufficiently fed with nutrients, anon tips the plant over the table, the pot holding it hitting the ground and rolling over towards the purple haired girl. It's luscious, green leaves rubbing up against her legs as anon's semen begins to seep out of the dirt.
>>
>>6516914
>He lightly pulls her panties off, face filled with color as he brings them up to his nose to sniff them, sighing eagerly.
Mmmhm; thank you my queen...
>Giving them a quick lick, he placed his mouth and nose against her ass and pussy, his tongue swiping her pussy lips with desire plastered across his eyes.
Mmmhm; agh~
>>
File: 1450133148122.png (958KB, 1548x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1450133148122.png
958KB, 1548x1500px
Daily shitposting from /pone/
>>
>>6516947

>Pat Umi head ..
Of course I'll buy them.
>>
>the state of this thread

GODDAMMIT JIRO THIS IS WHY GOTENKS KEKED YOU
>>
File: 1480316011337.jpg (141KB, 910x537px) Image search: [Google]
1480316011337.jpg
141KB, 910x537px
>steps out of the thread
>>
All Lolicons should burn.
>>
File: kitti (116).png (318KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (116).png
318KB, 500x525px
>>6516946
Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3
>>6516947
>>6516948
>>6516950
>>6516953
>>6516955
>>6516956
>>
File: file.png (49KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
49KB, 192x262px
>>6516916
OOOOOOH THE EQUALITY
>his BIG BLACK COCK pulsating with liberty and equality
THE FREEDOM IS SPREADING AND SOON IT SHALL EXPLODE TO THE WHOLE WOOOOOOOOOORLD
EVEN THE ASIAN POON OF YOURSELF SHALL EXPERIANCE THE EMANCIPATION OF MY MASSIVE DICK
>>6516925
WITH THE BLOOD OF PUSSIE THE SCABS WILL BE LICKED
THE BLACK PUSSIE AND THE WHITE PUSSIE SHALL BOTH EXPERIENCE THE GREAT SCABS
>>
File: chibi_alma_by_tscbr-d7ua7rh.png (276KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chibi_alma_by_tscbr-d7ua7rh.png
276KB, 600x600px
>>6516948
Indeed.
>>
File: yes.gif (576KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
576KB, 640x360px
>>6516955
Ohhhh. Flat. I thought you said fat. There's the difference between you and me. I don't need huge tits for people to like me.
>>
File: COOL SHOOT.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
COOL SHOOT.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>6516933
TH ONYL THING YOU NEED IS A GUN INSID YUR MOUTH ALEMENO MENAINK
>SHOVES GUN BARREL INSIDE PUSSY AND SHOOTS CUM BULLET, BUT THE CUM IS FILLED WITH VENOM THAT KILLS SUCCUBI IN 0.1 SECONDS
>>
>>6516974
>>6516975
>>6516978
>>6516978
>>6516979
>>6516980
>>
I want to sexually violate Black Hanekawa for being the worthless whore she is
>>
File: Blackwatch totally does rule.png (3MB, 1268x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwatch totally does rule.png
3MB, 1268x1448px
>>6516929
Do you do the same thing here over there? Won't it be weird for me to be all

>Gabriel walks into /ftt/ looking for the clock girl for some fuck
>>
File: 15842684_p0.jpg (238KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
15842684_p0.jpg
238KB, 640x900px
>>6516962
I didn't get anything, babe. Are you sure you typed it right? It's [email protected]

>>6516975
Black pussy is fucking disgusting fuck that shit.

>>6516978
>shoves your entire tail up my asshole
>>
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK
>>
File: kitti (93).png (145KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
kitti (93).png
145KB, 245x400px
>>6516985
Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message! :3Hwaouh! :3 Another blocked message!
>>
File: SHIT NIGGA HOLD UP.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT NIGGA HOLD UP.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
>>6516933
Fuck you, theses are my souls you shitty demon
>>
>>6516987
Hold on silly. I didn't mean now. I am on my way to bed.
>>
>>
>>6516985
>>6516987
>>6516991
>>6516992
>>6516995
>>6516996
>>6516998
>>6516999
>>
File: Baronmadbro.png (376KB, 436x504px) Image search: [Google]
Baronmadbro.png
376KB, 436x504px
>>6516991
That is a terrible exaggeration

I hosted on a computer at earliest 3-5 months ago.
Meaning most of the time I have been here I have hosted on a tablet.
Hell there was even a point when My games, despite being slow, despite being on a fucking tablet was liked as much as deans or mokous.

I dont give a fuck about the yous, each and every one of you could remove the reply when speaking to me it means nothing.
What DOES concern me is fucking thirty of you decided to lurk and not even bother rping at all because of drama or a slow/bad host.
What DOES concern me, is were too busy backstabbing each other over petty shit from 5+ FUCKING MONTHS AGO

Even the fucking erpfags and drawfags have more of a backbone.
ITS NO FUCKING SURPRISE WEVE BEEN BANNED FROM EVERY CIRCLE OF 4CHAN TO THE POINT WHEN EVEN 8 HATES US, with the games in this state.

You dont want me to host, fine
I flat out refuse to.
Because only YOU can make the community better and Im fed up of telling you this fact.

See you tomorrow.
>>
File: Souda's Hairy Ass Leg.jpg (16KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
Souda's Hairy Ass Leg.jpg
16KB, 400x299px
Anyone want to lick my foot?
>>
File: file.png (280KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
280KB, 650x488px
>>6516991
ON THIS GREAT GOD GIVEN EARTH ALL THE PUSSIE SHALL BE EMANCIPATED
REGARDLESS OF COLOR THE FUCKING WILL REACH ALL CUNTS
>>
>>6516998
>Teasing me with that outfit
>>
>sucks dick
>>
File: Sexy goose.png (244KB, 850x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy goose.png
244KB, 850x1250px
>pukes allover thread
>>
>>6517013
Is kuroneko with you?
>>
>>6516832
>Stares at intensely
>>
>>6516955
>Try as it might, it just could not withstand the vibrations of her throat any longer.
>As the beast erupts into climax, it spears its cocks as deep into her as they can go and practically explode with a geyser of cum flowing from each of them, splattering her insides and the rest of her body in an inhuman flood of orgasmic milk
>>
File: abaf5f1bb3430baa88986e386ec0a74a.png (411KB, 753x1169px) Image search: [Google]
abaf5f1bb3430baa88986e386ec0a74a.png
411KB, 753x1169px
>>6516840
[So bold already?]

And how does my butt feel?

>Impish little smile

>>6516850
Do it! Fill me up until I explode!
>>
>>6516975
>back and forth, back and forth. She continues sucking MLK Jr's schlong, trying her hardest to do her part in paying back the black community for everything the white people have done to them. She takes one hand and cups his balls and takes the other and jack him off while continuing to suck
>>
File: Deeezel116f.png (250KB, 783x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Deeezel116f.png
250KB, 783x1080px
>shits on thread
>>
Hg roleplayers > erp roleplayers
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip. You can't.
>>
>>6517013
Where's the one with the fat teats? You know the one people care about.
>>
File: 20161128_084652.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_084652.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>6517009
Nice leg m8
>>
>>6517035
>Proves you wrong
>>
File: Lillie.png (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie.png
142KB, 500x500px
Is this Kanto?
>>
File: 1478753683629.jpg (153KB, 700x756px) Image search: [Google]
1478753683629.jpg
153KB, 700x756px
>whines
>>
>>6517024
can i help u
>>
>>6517031
>He blinks in surprise at her question. Then smiles, more playfully, and gives her butt a quick squeeze.
It feels nice. Very nice.
>>
File: 583d08c41bfcf8d041201485c6f3784d.jpg (583KB, 740x1050px) Image search: [Google]
583d08c41bfcf8d041201485c6f3784d.jpg
583KB, 740x1050px
>Flips upside-down
>>
File: 40217705_p0.jpg (412KB, 1200x1579px) Image search: [Google]
40217705_p0.jpg
412KB, 1200x1579px
>>6517012
Sorry anon~ Anyway I must be going now.
Goodnight.
>>
Lillie is actually a ultra beast in sun and moon
>>
File: 4DrdxGQ.gif (264KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
4DrdxGQ.gif
264KB, 267x199px
>this thread
>>
>>6516998
Oh shit, no foolin'? Aight, get some sleep and I'll keep an eye out for yous.

>>6517013
>Gabriel buckles from the sudden mouth on his cock. Were it not for him using the girl's head for support, he would've been brought to his knees. The air and thus the girl's ears was filled with the sound of his moaning, along with a series of expletives in Spanish that don't bare translating. In no time at all, the girl had brought him to the edge of orgasm, as she sucked away at his thick shaft. That tongue slide across his length, coaxing out a small bead of precum that was a warning of impending flavor. Then, with a load exclamation to heavens, Gabriel filled the girl's mouth with edgy cum. It was like regular cum only spicier. Mixed with lemon. That was due to him being Mexican.
>>
>>6516955
>Feeling the sudden encouragement, he moans as the tentacle tightened around his massive cock
>With added gusto, the man slams his now slick, massive length harder into Lapis' backside, determined to see if this gem had any limits.
>Every thrust sent loud, wet smacking sounds throughout the air. Already being on edge from observing the event, the man grumbled
Fuck bitch... I'm cumming!
>He hilts himself inside of her, watching her huge abdominal bulge and loads her with his virile seed
>>
>>6517041
No, it's hell.
>>
>>6517031
>Moaning loudly, he slams her down to his base one last time and floods her young womb with cum, his fingers buried deep in her bunny buns clenching tightly against her walls
>>
>>6517035
>Erp roleplayers
Actually typefucking in a typefuck thread
>HG role players
Shittting up the thread for amusement with little exception
Proved (you) wrong.
>>
File: 1480292649894.png (50KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1480292649894.png
50KB, 155x154px
>>6517041
>Gets out from your bag
Pew Pew!
>>
File: 1464920565396.png (327KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1464920565396.png
327KB, 567x567px
>>6517021
Nope just me now pay up I need the money to pay for my damn kids I got six of the most inbred looking toddlers you ever did see and I got tons of damn medical bills to pay on em cause they look like they just crawled outta Chernobyl.
>>6517036
Are you going to fuck me or not? 20$ and my ass is yours for five minutes.
>>
>>6516966
Oh my~

>She panted and adjusted herself so he could get a better feast

Make sure you eat your fill~
>>
File: file.png (301KB, 420x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301KB, 420x542px
>>6517032
>The white freedom billows from his penis
THE PROUD BLACK MAN DOES NOT NEED PAY BACK BUT ONLY TO BE EQUAL IN THE FUTURE
FOR WHAT YOU GAVE TO ME I GAVE REPARATIONS OF SEMEN BACK
>>
>>6517047
N-no.
I'm going back to bed.
>>
>>6517069
I pay to play with women, not washboards. Later, but uh good luck to you, you'll need it to compete with candy cow.
>>
File: 20161128_015058.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_015058.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Hwaouh :3
>>
>>6517077
bye
>>
File: popcorn.jpg (49KB, 477x420px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
49KB, 477x420px
>>
>>6517073
>I would love to continue but I need to sleep. Want to continue tomorrow if that is okay?
>>
>>6517082
For once we can't blame you, congratulations and don't let that backhanded compliment go to your head.
>>
Daily reminder that Paul is fucking up the threads
>>
>>6517069
How much to fuck one of your inbreds?
40 bucks?
>>
>>6517082
>rubs ass
>gently slides finger into your anus
>>
>>6517089
(Sure thing! Sleep well)
>>
File: 1469715306003.png (2MB, 1236x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469715306003.png
2MB, 1236x1920px
>>6516979
It wouldn't hurt, ya emo bitch...
>She retorts, giving her blue booty a proud little spank, making it bounce and jiggle

>>6517025
>Her nose and the sides of her mouth, as well as both her holes begin to overflow with thick alien spunk, her tummy swelling into a full, round shape, every taste bud in her mouth soaked with the taste so deep she wonders in that moment if she'll ever get the taste from her mouth
>This sensory overload helps push her over the edge as well, going completely limp in its many-armed embrace, her muscles occasionally twitching and seizing with pleasure, her eyes spinning and her head light

>>6517058
>She takes another hot, fresh load from a foreign species, just a typical evening's activity in the life of Lapis Lazuli
>She grins wickedly down at him as the beast's cock embraces his own, wrapping snugly around it and jerking him off, pumping every drop of his human seed into her body
Hehe....fucking faggot~
>>
File: ILUTGzY.jpg (115KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
ILUTGzY.jpg
115KB, 484x461px
>>6517080
>>
>>6517082
If only we had a proper LD ava people could actually lewd with.
>>
>>6517081
>Kissus on the mouth
>>
>>6517078
If you're not gonna pay then fuck off, you're scaring away my customers er some shit.
>>6517095
Are you kidding me that's fucked up.
>whispers
200$ and you can have one.
>>
Is there any chance I can get degraded and/or dominated with or without feet tonight?
>>
File: haner (2).jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
haner (2).jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Once upon a time there was a small girl, this girl was about around the age of 10, she just got over her fear of the dark, but her real fear was people with weird fetishes. One night a mysterious man of about 30 with a grey skin tone due to his lack of sunlight. He slithered up to her exposed feet during her slumber and began to smell her toenails. He began to slowly rub his neckbeard across her foot and began to slowly insert her pinky toe into his right nostril. This sent him over the edge and with great zeal he rammed his hand into his battered trousers and began to beat his abused pupper. He then passed gas and some forms from PETA came out of his ass. He then began to partake in the three finger drift directly into his asshole. He began to breath through his mouth onto her foot. She was wide awake and trembling with great force and fear. The mysterious man fogging up his glasses with his hot breath and horrible body odor began to emit a new smell, a salty smell, a smell of which burns and tears at the sensory of smell. He had finally reached his small limit of 25.5 seconds. His seed burned into the poor girl's bed and developed keloid scars from the ejaculate. She was found dead the next morning.
>>
Fuck off Ramsalt
>>
File: 14372809_p0.jpg (1MB, 3867x3132px) Image search: [Google]
14372809_p0.jpg
1MB, 3867x3132px
>>6517102
Y'all like me when you can fuck me.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,345.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,345.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>6516842
Well thats because I am a very good doctor, dont you think?
>She chuckles and caresses the boys cheeks with her soft fingers while her other arm is embracing and keeping him against her body on the air. She walks to a couch in front of an electric fireplace and sits the boy on her lap, gently caressing the back of his head
About the treat, you were a very good boy after your last couple of visits but I really wanted this to be only for you, dont talk about this with anyone okay? ~

>>6516894
>She felt the imminent orgasm from Gabriel and she kept sucking as hard as she could, gagging a little bit as she felt how his dick was touching her throat and just after his cock touched her throat his meat released a several thick ropes straight into her mouth, painting every inch of her tongue and stuffing her cheeks while her hands were milking his balls still and her tongue was licking every inch of his pulsating member to clean the mess he made until she swallows it all for a delicious young sperm meal

(Can you give me your discord? I want to see you after class)

>>6516758
Exactly... heroes never diee ~
>She uses her ultimate in front of him, resurrecting his limp dick into a full erection on all glory
>>
File: IMG_20161128_015335[1].jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161128_015335[1].jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>
File: tyrone_shot_3_times.jpg (91KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone_shot_3_times.jpg
91KB, 1000x525px
>>6517099
Dat ass tho
>>
File: IMG_20161128_185414.jpg (3MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161128_185414.jpg
3MB, 2976x3968px
Just for you Souda bby~
>>
Guys my amp isnt working. what do?
>>
This is my cocksucker, there are many like these but this one is mine, for whatever that's worth.

I'm not good at any of this emotional shit but with the state of this community and my real life occupying the majority of my time I face zero to no lolis when I'm here. The ones that I do end up catching... well, we all know the issue in that the traffic is minimal or you end up being bored after a few succs and find yourself staring at a screen thingken about genuine rp. It doesn't really help that well, more and more of the people I care for leave and alienate themselves from here soooooo...
Not really a lot to say, maybe I'll be around more when the people I care for are around more than once a blue moon and my life's less of reading a multitude of studybooks. But we all know that the chances of that happening in a short-term period are a tad bit farfetched.
So yeah basically, that's it. Goodbye and all that jazz, for those that I care about, peace and I hope you enjoy whatever you do here while you stick around, because it's hard for me to do so. For those I don't care about, you should know who you are, peace. Time to get on my giddy up horsey and get out of here.

Oh and LD and DMG wanted a callout so a callout to them. Make sure to give them a lot of (You)s when they come around so their attention deficit is getting it's daily fix. Thanks
>>
>>6517112
There's a chance, yeah. May have to navigate through the mild shitposting though.
>>
>>6517080
Is this Virra?
>>
>>6517099
>It's mission complete, it gently sets the gem onto the ground. Proud to have been of excellent service, it wraps its many tentacles around her in a strange form of hug, letting her ride out her own climax
>>
File: Cream_The_Rabbit.jpg (29KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
Cream_The_Rabbit.jpg
29KB, 400x299px
>>6517049
I bet you want to play the same game with me that you play with mommy

>>6517062
>Him nutting into her that hard and that fast sent her body into spasm her cunny spraying her juices everywhere

F-Fuck!!~

I-It's too much!!
>>
>>6517121
>Dr. Pepper
Jude?

>>6517128
Thanks Vino. It's going straight into the collage
>>
>>6517118
Doctor, Are you taking anymore patients?
>>
>>6517109
As long as I can throw it away once I'm done, you have a deal!
>Just hands over his wallet
>>
>>6517144
>english keyboard
>doubt
>>
>>6517140
>Panting heavily, he kisses the loli bunny deeply as she cums explosively. Holding her tightly so she can ride it out safely
F-fuck...~
Y-you are just too damn good~
>>
>>6517099
>Trembling from the orgasm he pops his now cum-covered cock out of her beyond loose pussy.
>Covered in some of his cum.
>Most of it the monster's.
>Hearing her comment he looks down at the tentacle still stroking his deflating cock and gives it a shake to get it off.
There's nothing gay about tentacles... I think.
>>
File: bathrobe mad.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bathrobe mad.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>6517092
Its just one of these days when hg is most cancerous
>>6517097
>moans fuckingly
>>6517103
I know right?
>>
H-hi guys, who wants to fuck?
>>
I really feel like a dumb slut tonight.
>>
File: Chilling with the gang.jpg (481KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
Chilling with the gang.jpg
481KB, 900x800px
>>6517144
No problem cunt.
I'll send you a picture of my nuts later to cyber bully you through snapchat.
>>
File: 1473632931951.gif (466KB, 512x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473632931951.gif
466KB, 512x320px
>>
>>6517165
>>
File: xXReapzXx.png (552KB, 406x587px) Image search: [Google]
xXReapzXx.png
552KB, 406x587px
>>6517118
>Afterward, Gabriel walked a little strangely out of the witch's front door, his lower half still suffering from the post-fellatio ecstasy from not even moments prior. His face covered in lipstick markings, and a goofy grin on his face, the boy stumbled his way to the front gate, turned around to give the woman a goodbye and a promise that he will visit again. Very soon.
>the next day at the school yard, nobody believed him when he retold the story about his encounter with the witch. So, he got himself suspended for beating one of the kids up.

( Gabriel aka Reapz#1388 )
>>
>>6517136
I figured, just trying to get the attention of someone who's here to keep and not screw around
>>
Discord?
>>
>>6517164
>Moaningly fucks
>>
>>6517140
>He narrows his eyes at her but keeps smiling, amused.
I wouldn't call it a game, little bunny. Although it is a lot of fun...
You think you'd be good at it?
>A hand sneaks under her skirt and slips its fingers inside her panties, rubbing her bare butt.
>>
File: images-7.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>6517152
>opens the wallet and counts the cash before walking over to her car and pulling put an odd child that looks like a fusion between a potato and a gremlin
>she then proceeds to hand... It to you
Just smack it on the place that looks like its head if it starts crying.
>>
File: image.png (143KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 501x585px
First unlimited.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-24-12h29m00s117.png (590KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-24-12h29m00s117.png
590KB, 1280x720px
Mahiru please have sex with me.
>>
File: 20150522호시005.jpg (390KB, 766x767px) Image search: [Google]
20150522호시005.jpg
390KB, 766x767px
HGFAGS

GO

HOME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6517118
Exceptional Ziegler! The best in the world!
>The little boy cheers out compliments to the busty blonde holding him in her arms. Enamored and absorbed with the beauty and warm hold of Mercy as she carried him off from the door and to a cozy couch by the synthetic fire. He remains obedient and still seated on her toned thighs, looking up with big and innocent eyes up to her face. Whatever she was going to give him his heart yearned for her, even if he didn't know what it was he wanted it more than anything.
I promise Ziegler! Doctor patient, all quiet, not a word to anyone promise. C...Can I have that treat now!?
>>
File: I A M B E Y O N D I R K E D.png (341KB, 677x546px) Image search: [Google]
I A M B E Y O N D I R K E D.png
341KB, 677x546px
>>6517186
Ya boy vino
>>
File: Chocolate Odyssey Finale.jpg (683KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate Odyssey Finale.jpg
683KB, 850x1133px
>>6517138
>When she's finally able to gain control of her body again, she swallows and grumbles out
T-thanks...guy...

>>6517161
Oh yeah, definitely, yeah, nothing.
Nothing gay at all about being covered from the crotch down in another dude's jizz, mhm, yup.
>She teases him, her pussy gaped wide open, waterfalling with both her partners' thick frothy cum blend
>>
File: tumblr_ng0yqsguik1rnc9k5o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng0yqsguik1rnc9k5o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x506px
>>6517186
Hayne
>>
File: fag.gif (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fag.gif
16KB, 300x300px
>>6517186
Ass Scabber Mugen
>>
File: 1452220860232.png (1MB, 1236x984px) Image search: [Google]
1452220860232.png
1MB, 1236x984px
>>6517186
Ya Boy Shortstop
>>
File: 1442888526413.jpg (372KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1442888526413.jpg
372KB, 1133x1600px
>>
>>6517187
nice rp
>>
File: 1444502310279.jpg (174KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1444502310279.jpg
174KB, 850x1202px
Anhin'in
>>
File: sol goodguy.png (287KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sol goodguy.png
287KB, 500x500px
>>6517186
Sol Goodguy
>>
>>6517186
Scat
>>
File: file.png (107KB, 245x318px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
107KB, 245x318px
>>6517186
Pussy Emancipator Martin Luther King
>>
>>6517186
Cindy
>>
File: 1474025361359.gif (104KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474025361359.gif
104KB, 200x200px
>>6517186
Chosen Undead
>>
>>6517168
Those look like fun
>>
File: Penguin.jpg (82KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
Penguin.jpg
82KB, 500x575px
>>6517186
A fucking penguin
>>
File: Woof.jpg (199KB, 1600x2816px) Image search: [Google]
Woof.jpg
199KB, 1600x2816px
>>6517186
Undead-chans fetish
>>
File: Shorty (13).png (114KB, 192x331px) Image search: [Google]
Shorty (13).png
114KB, 192x331px
>>6517186
>>6517205
Sorry please change pic
>>
>>6517225

>>6517225

>>6517225

>>6517225
>>
>>6517197
>It happily pats her head with a clean tentacle and cuddles into her. Satisfied with a fuck well given
>>
>>6517185
Holy fuck you weren't kidding, guess thats what happens after taking in shit loads of your brother's semen in your womb huh?
Thanks~!
Hello there little gremlin baby, are you hungry? Cause I've got a delicious bottle for you full of waarm milk~
>He takes the gremlin baby behind a dumpster and begins to moan frantically
H-holy shit you take after your mother don't you?
>>
New thread!
>>6517714
>>6517714
>>6517714
Thread posts: 441
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.