[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunger Games Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 411
Thread images: 251

File: 1480012285963.jpg (282KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480012285963.jpg
282KB, 720x720px
Hunger Games Thread
>>
>>6489120
Take whatever this weab shit is and get it out of my HG thread
>>
>>6489135
Its not weeb. Its from vidya :^)
>>
File: Minako (312).jpg (35KB, 699x299px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (312).jpg
35KB, 699x299px
>>6489094
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Hurting me to get your revenge over what happened a year ago, that's so loony of you. Maybe I should put your head in a locker again before you can, or maybe...do something else to you.
>>6489098
>kissu'd on cheek
W-well...thanks, anon.
>>
>>6489143
>>6489120
source?
>>
>>6489147
Probably some WayForward game.
>>
>>6489147
Yo-kai watch 3
>>
If I shitpost all day instead of RP will people like me more
>>
>>6489316
No.
>>
File: ambrose faceup.png (639KB, 419x696px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose faceup.png
639KB, 419x696px
>>6489145
By something else you don't mean calling the cops to put me in a loony bin for threatening to bash a girl's head in with a door, right?

Cause uh, you can just forget I said that bit.
>>
File: gorey y.png (7KB, 284x68px) Image search: [Google]
gorey y.png
7KB, 284x68px
>>
File: IMG_3200.jpg (137KB, 886x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3200.jpg
137KB, 886x736px
When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, "Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them
Your demons, and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you
A phantom to lead you in the summer
To join the black parade."
(When I was a young boy)
(My father took me into the city)
(To see a marching band)
(He said, "Son, when you grow up)
(Would you be the savior of the broken)
(The beaten and the damned?")
Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me
And other times I feel like I should go
And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets
And when you're gone, we want you all to know
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And in my heart I can't contain it
The anthem won't explain it
A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all
So paint it black and take it back
Let's shout it loud and clear
Defiant to the end we hear the call
To carry on
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches
On and on we carry through the fears
Oh, oh, oh
Disappointed faces of your peers
Oh, oh, oh
Take a look at me cause I could not care at all
Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
I won't explain or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scars
Give a cheer for all the broken
Listen here, because it's who we are
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
Just a boy, who had to sing this song
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
I don't care
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
>>
File: IMG_3199.jpg (132KB, 880x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3199.jpg
132KB, 880x734px
Your weary widow marches
(We'll carry on!)
(We'll carry on!)
>>
File: 251.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
251.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Goodnight HG.
>>
File: Minako (274).jpg (50KB, 382x319px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (274).jpg
50KB, 382x319px
>>6489338
It was nothing like that actually, I was going to tie you to a chair and personally treat you to multiple sessions of shock therapy.
>>
>>6489366
>Kissu
>>
File: IMG_3207.jpg (130KB, 745x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3207.jpg
130KB, 745x732px
That was an original piece by me rohan please donate to my patreon
>>
File: Minako (116).jpg (407KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (116).jpg
407KB, 1200x1200px
>>6489366
Goodnight!
>>
>>6489363
>>6489350
??????????
>>
File: Minako (188).jpg (405KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (188).jpg
405KB, 1280x1840px
>>6489373
>>
File: zdsdfg.png (28KB, 172x306px) Image search: [Google]
zdsdfg.png
28KB, 172x306px
>>6489366
Good night.
>>6489373
>>6489363
>>6489350
>
>>
File: ambrose mic sandwich.png (614KB, 555x688px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose mic sandwich.png
614KB, 555x688px
>>6489367
That's for depression you idiot, you're just gonna make me more crazy.

Or brain dead, dunno which one sounds better right now.
>>
File: IMG_3428.jpg (170KB, 1478x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3428.jpg
170KB, 1478x873px
Quantum mechanics (QM; also known as quantum physics or quantum theory), including quantum field theory, is a fundamental branch of physics concerned with processes involving, for example, atoms and photons. Systems such as these which obey quantum mechanics can be in a quantum superposition of different states, unlike in classical physics.

Quantum mechanics gradually arose from Max Planck's solution in 1900 to the black-body radiation problem (reported 1859) and Albert Einstein's 1905 paper which offered a quantum-based theory to explain the photoelectric effect (reported 1887). Early quantum theory was profoundly reconceived in the mid-1920s.

The reconceived theory is formulated in various specially developed mathematical formalisms. In one of them, a mathematical function, the wave function, provides information about the probability amplitude of position, momentum, and other physical properties of a particle.

Important applications of quantum theory[1] include superconducting magnets, light-emitting diodes, and the laser, the transistor and semiconductors such as the microprocessor, medical and research imaging such as magnetic resonance imaging and electron microscopy, and explanations for many biological and physical phenomena.[not verified in body]
>>
>>6489402
Did you short a fuse??
>>
File: IMG_3193.jpg (145KB, 1151x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3193.jpg
145KB, 1151x736px
>>6489425
Rohan is very much aware of his nearly superhuman skill and his success in his profession as a mangaka, thus his attitude towards others is seen as arrogant. This even borders on a narcissistic personality disorder, as Rohan generally looks down at everyone in some way or another and genuinely believes there is no one on Earth greater than him. He doesn't take well to criticism and has a deep-seated need to consistently make exciting chapters for his manga, fearing being forgotten about if he doesn't. He doesn't socialize much, as he finds most people to be "incompatible with his wavelength" (especially Josuke, whom he greatly dislikes). Even Koichi Hirose, the one person Rohan does consider his friend, frequently calls him overbearing and pushy, especially when Rohan successfully manipulates Koichi into assisting him in his work research several times. He even states he loves saying his famous catchphrase "I refuse" to those who he says think of themselves as hot shit. Rohan is also an expert at psychological mind tricks. He tends to cover up his true feelings with his arrogance, although he is not without his sincere moments, as seen when bidding farewell to the ghost of Reimi Sugimoto
>>
File: Minako (304).jpg (26KB, 582x289px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (304).jpg
26KB, 582x289px
>>6489401
I was going to make you undergo weeks of shock therapy, or torture, depending on how much shocking is involved. I'm not doing it to make you crazier, but to see if I can mess with your brain enough to make you think you're a cute little girl like myself.
>>
File: 1478736271230.jpg (42KB, 486x341px) Image search: [Google]
1478736271230.jpg
42KB, 486x341px
>>6489402
Is the warranty still valid? Cause I think this Vino is broken.
>>
File: IMG_3245.jpg (118KB, 855x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.jpg
118KB, 855x731px
>>6489456
Being very successful at his job results in massive wealth - evident by his house worth several million yen or the Gucci watch he wears. He does, however, make it a point that he never was interested in gaining fame and wealth. His only passion is to create manga, and he goes to great lengths for his research to make his work feel as "realistic" as possible. At one point, he spends his entire fortune on buying a bunch of mountains where he heard a demon resided, causing him to spend his time at Koichi's home until his next paycheck. He is eccentric in his mannerisms, and could even be said to be slightly childish. Even though he acts indifferent to the affairs of others, he does believe in the forces of good, making him a valuable ally in the chase against Yoshikage Kira – especially after hearing the tragic story of Reimi, of which he is directly involved. He also seems to believe in age-elitism, where those who are younger should respect those who are older. For example, he tells Ken Oyanagi, who is only eleven years old, that as his elder he should give him some advice. In addition, he tells Josuke to respect his elders when Josuke doesn't greet him while on the bus in the Highway Star arc. His respect for Joseph Joestar seems to further imply this. Regardless of his elitism, Rohan appears to care for the lives of people younger than him as he risks his own life to save Shizuka, Ken, and Josuke on separate occasions.
>>
File: Bruh what.png (344KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bruh what.png
344KB, 1366x768px
Fuck kinda Dumb shit going on here rn?
>>
File: ambrose pls.png (406KB, 375x453px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose pls.png
406KB, 375x453px
>>6489450
Cute, she says.

Well, that's probably gonna not work cause, uh, I got this thing called a dick. And I'm pretty sure they don't got those. But yeah you have fun with that.

>>6489470
It's called 2 in the morning and not having anything better to do. Join the party.
>>
File: IMG_3254.jpg (239KB, 1229x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3254.jpg
239KB, 1229x782px
>>6489470
When he was young, he was often left at his babysitter's house, Reimi Sugimoto. One day his parents had a important thing to attend to and so Rohan was left with Reimi. He was saved by Reimi at the cost of her own life from the serial killer Yoshikage Kira, but was in shock and couldn't serve as a witness. He intentionally chose to not remember much of this life in his adult years.

At some point during his childhood, Rohan, while playing on the beach, fell onto some rocks and broke ribs on the left side of his body. Because of that injury, he experiences pain in that area if he finds himself wherever there is extremely low atmospheric pressure.[4]

Years later, Rohan met a woman named Nanase Fujikura at the inn of his grandmother. Rohan, at the age of seventeen at the time, becomes intrigued by her and attempts to use her as a model for his drawing. Nanase shows interest in his drawings and asks to read his work once he finishes it.

Days later, Nanase tells him the story of Nizaemon Yamamura, who created the "Under the Moon", which Nanase describes as "the darkest painting in the world." She leaves the room to answer her phone briefly, but when Rohan goes to check on her, she appeared to be crying about her divorce and goes running out of the house.

A week later, she returned and Rohan knocked on her door. She opened the door and embraced him while crying. Rohan attempts to show her his drawings of her, but she suddenly becomes enraged and begins stabbing the drawings. She runs away crying again, only this time she doesn't come back.
>>
File: IMG_3155.jpg (173KB, 1143x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3155.jpg
173KB, 1143x695px
Rohan first appears as an antagonist to Koichi and Toshikazu Hazamada when they go to his house for an autograph. After they try to sneak a peek of the new issue of his manga, he activates his stand and prevents either of them from attacking him. He then reads their memories, and in doing so, finds out about Josuke Higashikata, Okuyasu Nijimura and others affiliated with the two. He decides to use Koichi and Hazamada as materials for his manga. After using Koichi as his personal "inspiration", Okuyasu and Josuke find out about where Koichi has been going by following him. Rohan attempts to take advantage of Josuke's sensitivity about his hair and force him to open his eyes and be subject to Heaven's Door, but this backfires when Josuke's anger prevents him from recognizing Heaven's Door in the manga, enabling him to pummel Rohan without restraint. Rohan's manga, Pink Dark Boy, is suspended for a month as a result of his defeat (though interestingly, Rohan was never shown to have been deformed from being punched by Crazy Diamond).

Upon leaving the hospital, Kishibe finds a lot of respect for Koichi, in whom he confides, and at the same time holds a deep hatred towards Josuke. When Josuke finds an alien named Mikitaka Hazekura, he decides to play a dice game with Rohan, who soon finds out that Josuke is cheating and threatens to take off his little finger if he doesn't stop. However, Rohan is ultimately unable to prove Josuke's dishonesty when his house catches on fire in the middle of the game.
>>
File: IMG_3323.jpg (102KB, 723x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.jpg
102KB, 723x806px
Rohan later encounters stand user Ken Oyanagi, and proceeds to play five matches of Rock, Paper, Scissors, almost losing his stand in the process. After defeating him, he's attacked by Highway Star, who lures him into a room with a vision of Kira in a room cutting off a woman's hand. Later, he also encounters Masazo Kinoto, who harbors Cheap Trick on his back. After seeing Masazo's back, the stand transmits himself to Rohan's back. He deals with this by forcing the stand to detach from his back in Reimi's alley.

During the effects of Kira's Another One Bites the Dust, Rohan investigates to find out that Yoshikage Kira in fact hiding as Kosaku Kawajiri after reading about his secret identity via using Heaven's Door on Hayato. Another One Bites the Dust activates and Rohan disintegrates in the explosion. The time loop activates, upon which time rewinds repeatedly and Rohan dies in the same
>>
File: KineMainFolder0219.gif (645KB, 540x225px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0219.gif
645KB, 540x225px
>>6489470
I don't even know right now
>>
File: Orihara.Izaya.full.991954.jpg (37KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Orihara.Izaya.full.991954.jpg
37KB, 450x600px
>>6489473
It's 7pm here fag.
I've got plenty to do... Like drink away my life... And that's pretty much it.
>>
File: IMG_3154.jpg (102KB, 588x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3154.jpg
102KB, 588x622px
The molluscs (or mollusks[note 1] /ˈmɒləsks/) compose the large phylum of invertebrate animals known as the Mollusca. Around 85,000 extant species of molluscs are recognized. Molluscs are the largest marine phylum, comprising about 23% of all the named marine organisms. Numerous molluscs also live in freshwater and terrestrial habitats. They are highly diverse, not just in size and in anatomical structure, but also in behaviour and in habitat. The phylum is typically divided into 9 or 10 taxonomic classes, of which two are entirely extinct. Cephalopod molluscs, such as squid, cuttlefish and octopus, are among the most neurologically advanced of all invertebrates—and either the giant squid or the colossal squid is the largest known invertebrate species. The gastropods (snails and slugs) are by far the most numerous molluscs in terms of classified species, and account for 80% of the total. The scientific study of molluscs is called malacology.[2]

The three most universal features defining modern molluscs are a mantle with a significant cavity used for breathing and excretion, the presence of a radula (except for bivalves), and the structure of the nervous system. Other than these things, molluscs express great morphological diversity, so many textbooks base their descriptions on a "hypothetical ancestral mollusc" (see image below). This has a single, "limpet-like" shell on top, which is made of proteins and chitin reinforced with calcium carbonate, and is secreted by a mantle covering the whole upper surface. The underside of the animal consists of a single muscular "foot". Although molluscs are coelomates, the coelom tends to be small. The main body cavity is a hemocoel through which blood circulates; their circulatory systems are mainly open. The "generalized" mollusc's feeding system consists of a rasping "tongue", the radula, and a complex digestive system in which exuded mucus and microscopic, muscle-powered "hairs" called cilia play various important roles
>>
My respect for Vino is falling. Falling.
>>
File: IMG_3177.jpg (97KB, 482x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3177.jpg
97KB, 482x650px
>>6489527
Respect is a feeling of admiration or deference toward a person, child, non-human animal, group, ideal, or indeed almost any entity or concept, as well as specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem. Respect can be a specific feeling of regard for the actual qualities of the one respected (e.g., "I have great respect for her judgment"). It can also be conduct in accord with a specific ethic of respect.

Respect can be given and/or received and/or lost. Depending on an individual's cultural reference frame, respect can be something that is earned. Respect is often thought of as earned or built over time. Often, continued caring interactions are required to maintain or increase feelings of respect among individuals. Chivalry, by some definitions, contains the outward display of respect.

Respect should not be confused with tolerance. The antonym of respect is disrespect.
>>
File: Minako (151).jpg (68KB, 639x262px) Image search: [Google]
Minako (151).jpg
68KB, 639x262px
>>6489473
With some surgical tools and time, I'm sure a doctor can change that.
>>
File: ambrose come get some.png (376KB, 591x505px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose come get some.png
376KB, 591x505px
>>6489521
Well what the hell are you doing, share a drink why don't ya?

>>6489535
Is this guy a walking dictionary?
Teach me about Golden Retrievers.
>>
ALL BY MYSELF
>>
File: j;llll.png (21KB, 241x214px) Image search: [Google]
j;llll.png
21KB, 241x214px
>>6489535
>Bites
>>
File: ambrose stare.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose stare.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>6489540
They took a lot of things away from me but you ain't takin that.
>>
File: IMG_3152.jpg (140KB, 1189x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3152.jpg
140KB, 1189x694px
The Golden Retriever is a large-sized breed of dog bred as gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl such as ducks and upland game birds during hunting and shooting parties,[3] and were named 'retriever' because of their ability to retrieve shot game undamaged. Golden Retrievers have an instinctive love of water, and are easy to train to basic or advanced obedience standards. They are a long-coated breed, with a dense inner coat that provides them with adequate warmth in the outdoors, and an outer coat that lies flat against their bodies and repels water. Golden Retrievers are well suited to residency in suburban or country environments. Although they need substantial outdoor exercise, they should be housed in a fenced area because of their instinctual tendency to roam.[4] They shed copiously, particularly at the change of seasons, and require fairly regular grooming.

The breed is a prominent participant in conformation shows for purebred dogs. The Golden Retriever is popular as a disability assistance dog such as being a guide dog for the blind and a hearing dog for the deaf. In addition, they are trained to be a hunting dog, a detection dog, and a search and rescue participant. The breed's friendly, gentle temperament means it is unsuited to being a professional guard dog, but its temperament has also made it the third-most popular family dog breed (by registration) in the United States,[5] the fifth-most popular in Australia,[6] and the eighth-most popular in the United Kingdom.[7] Golden Retrievers are rarely choosy eaters, but require ample exercise (of two or more hours a day).[8] The breed is fond of play but also highly trainable.
>>
File: IMG_3296.jpg (185KB, 1481x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3296.jpg
185KB, 1481x843px
>>6489548
Wtf I hate you now can't you see I'm busy rping
>>
>>6489557
Tell me about BITE ZA DUSTO
>>
File: ambrose thumb up.png (854KB, 823x650px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose thumb up.png
854KB, 823x650px
>>6489557
Now tell me about, uh, Archduke Ferdinand.
>>
File: 59826414_p0.png (1MB, 1574x1574px) Image search: [Google]
59826414_p0.png
1MB, 1574x1574px
Oh boy. Who triggered Vino this time?
>>
File: IMG_3166.jpg (117KB, 1014x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3166.jpg
117KB, 1014x694px
>>6489572
"Another One Bites the Dust" is a 1980 song by the British rock band Queen. Written by bass guitarist John Deacon, the song featured on the group's eighth studio album The Game (1980). The song was a worldwide hit, charting number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks, from October 4 to October 18 (their second number-one single in the country). The song spent fifteen weeks in the Billboard top ten (the longest running top ten song of 1980) and 31 weeks total on the chart (more than any other song in 1980). It reached number two on the Hot Soul Singles chart and the Disco Top 100 chart, and number seven on the UK Singles Chart.[4][5] The song is credited as Queen's best-selling single, with sales of over 7 million copies.[6] This version was ranked at number 34 on Billboard's All-Time Top Songs.[7]

The song won an American Music Award for Favorite Rock Single and also garnered a Grammy Award nomination for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal.[8][9]
>>
File: 2425_Kirisaki_Bunny.jpg (147KB, 388x816px) Image search: [Google]
2425_Kirisaki_Bunny.jpg
147KB, 388x816px
>>6489575
[spoiler]He's always triggered though[/spoiler]
>>
File: Sheer Heart Attack.jpg (64KB, 533x299px) Image search: [Google]
Sheer Heart Attack.jpg
64KB, 533x299px
>>6489575
KILLER QUEENS THIRD BOMB
>>
File: IMG_3156.jpg (142KB, 845x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3156.jpg
142KB, 845x694px
>>6489574
Franz Ferdinand are a Scottish rock band, formed in 2002 and based in Glasgow. The band's original lineup was composed of Alex Kapranos (lead vocals and guitar, keyboard), Nick McCarthy (rhythm guitar, keyboards and backing vocals), Bob Hardy (bass guitar), and Paul Thomson (drums, percussion and backing vocals). The band has been known for being one of the most popular post-punk revival bands, garnering multiple UK top 20 hits and selling over 3 million albums worldwide, as of late 2009.[1] They have been nominated for several Grammy Awards and have received two Brit Awards—winning one for Best British Group, as well as one NME Award.

The band began by releasing their debut extended play, Darts of Pleasure, in 2003, under Domino Records. The band gained recognition in the United Kingdom after the EP's title track peaked at number 44 on UK Singles Chart. In January 2004, the band released the song "Take Me Out". The song went on to achieve global recognition, charting in several countries, and earned a Grammy nomination for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal. It has since been noted as the band's signature song and has received critical acclaim from critics. The band subsequently released their eponymous debut studio album on 9 February 2004 to critical acclaim. The album won the 2004 Mercury Prize and earned a Grammy nomination for Best Alternative Album.
>>
File: 1480140396245.jpg (2MB, 5682x4005px) Image search: [Google]
1480140396245.jpg
2MB, 5682x4005px
>>6489557
Gimme something about us
>>
File: IMG_3187.jpg (143KB, 987x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3187.jpg
143KB, 987x697px
Sleep deprivation is the condition of not having enough sleep; it can be either chronic or acute. A chronic sleep-restricted state can cause fatigue, daytime sleepiness, clumsiness and weight loss or weight gain.[1] It adversely affects the brain and cognitive function.[2] However, in a subset of cases sleep deprivation can, paradoxically, lead to increased energy and alertness and enhanced mood; it has even been used as a treatment for depression (see below).[3][4] Few studies have compared the effects of acute total sleep deprivation and chronic partial sleep restriction.[2] Complete absence of sleep over long periods has not been seen in humans (unless they suffer from fatal familial insomnia); it appears that brief microsleeps cannot be avoided.[5] Long-term total sleep deprivation has caused death in lab animals.[6]
>>
File: ambrose you.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose you.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>6489586
That ain't uh, that ain't the one I was thinking of. Is this thing broken? Anyone know how to fix it? Should I like, kick it until it works ooor...
>>
File: IMG_3171.jpg (130KB, 1142x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.jpg
130KB, 1142x695px
>>6489601
Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death.[1] Risk factors include mental disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorders, alcoholism, or substance misuse.[2][3] Others are impulsive acts due to stress such as from financial difficulties, troubles with relationships, or from bullying.[3][4] Those who have previously attempted suicide are at higher risk for future attempts.[3] Suicide prevention efforts include limiting access to method of suicide, such as firearms and poisons, treating mental disorders and substance misuse, proper media reporting of suicide, and improving economic conditions.[3] Although crisis hotlines are common, there is little evidence for their effectiveness.[5]

The most commonly used method of suicide varies between countries, and is partly related to the availability of effective means.[6] Common methods include hanging, pesticide poisoning, and firearms.[3][7] Suicide resulted in 842,000 deaths globally in 2013 (up from 712,000 deaths in 1990).[8] This makes it the 10th leading cause of death worldwide.[2][9]

Three quarters of suicides globally occur in the developing world.[3] Rates of completed suicides are generally higher in men than in women, ranging from 1.5 times as much in the developing world to 3.5 times in the developed world.[10] Suicide is generally most common among those over the age of 70; however, in certain countries those aged between 15 and 30 are at highest risk.[10] There are an estimated 10 to 20 million non-fatal attempted suicides every year.[11] Non-fatal suicide attempts may lead to injury and long-term disabilities. In the Western world, attempts are more common in young people and females.[12]
>>
>>6489562
Ka-ha, I just wanted to try and shut you up.
>>
File: Dont rape pls.png (534KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dont rape pls.png
534KB, 604x600px
>>6489603
>Slaps face
SNAP OUT OF IT.
>>
File: ambrose tongue.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose tongue.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>6489603
Okay, now you're just trying to get me to fuck off aren't ya?
How about you look up the year 2017, tell me how that goes for us.
>>
File: IMG_3543.jpg (157KB, 912x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3543.jpg
157KB, 912x877px
>>6489609
>Is slapped too hard and becomes an older ava
Woah ok this is fine I'm ok with this

>>6489622
Sorry Deano I'm a straight man now no more Wikipedia for me I'm off the stuff been sober for 4 months
>>
File: 20130621_140644.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130621_140644.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
New game when?
>>
File: motherfuckers ambrose is here.gif (910KB, 281x299px) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckers ambrose is here.gif
910KB, 281x299px
>>6489634
Oh, are you.

Hey uh kid, how about buyin a little google searching for cheap? 5 bucks a search.
>>
File: IMG_3544.jpg (313KB, 827x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3544.jpg
313KB, 827x827px
>>6489648
No thanks I have a life ahead of me I do bing
>>
File: 66534161-368-k899112.jpg (19KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
66534161-368-k899112.jpg
19KB, 368x575px
>>6489647
right after we choke on these cool ass dildos I unboxed
>>
File: ambrose interviewer.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose interviewer.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>6489660
Oh yeah, Bing. That totally trustworthy internet that isn't the most popular search engine for porn, I understand ya.

What if I told you I could sell ya porn for even cheaper then what Bing's selling to you for? It's a deal you don't wanna walk away from kid.
>>
>>6489669
fuck off gayboy, I ain't fucking with your bitch ass.

Also: First 1, and this is an entry.
>>
File: IMG_3545.jpg (118KB, 640x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3545.jpg
118KB, 640x949px
>>6489672
I'm a pure spring maiden I don't do porn I don't even know what that is what is that don't tell me I've never masturbated before
>>
File: CPjU1F1UwAAoAGs.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CPjU1F1UwAAoAGs.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>6489675
Nigger Faggot
>>
File: pic.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>6489682
kill you're self, even tolerating Hoshi's autism is easier than dealing with you.
>>
File: ambrose pointing.jpg (11KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose pointing.jpg
11KB, 236x337px
>>6489677
How many kids ya got? 1? 4? 17? Don't wanna leave them out in the cold of winter do ya? Just few easy bucks to pay the rent, that's all.
>>
>>6489696
But I need to know, what amazing prize did I win today?
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck I missed?
>>
File: IMG_3546.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3546.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>6489702
Ok maybe
>>
>>6489705
Nothing. I was the only valid entry.

Now cheerio. I have work to do.
>>
>>6489708
Jude is extremely upset just because I sarcastically shitpost him, with 0 effort made in my posts, making me the neo-hoshi or some gay shit
>>
File: ambrose cameraman.gif (2MB, 200x312px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose cameraman.gif
2MB, 200x312px
>>6489709
Alright, now walk your butt to the erp thread, work starts now darlin.
>>
>>6489721
can you stop? he's taking it out on the discord cause hes so upset
>>
File: KineMainFolder0191.gif (306KB, 268x132px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0191.gif
306KB, 268x132px
>>6489727
no, it's fucking funny
>>
Shitposters should be deported in the austrailian desert.
>>
File: IMG_3547.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3547.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>6489725
What the fuck no I never signed up for this
>>
File: ambrose because.jpg (154KB, 678x861px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose because.jpg
154KB, 678x861px
>>6489734
YOU DID NOW SON, FIRST SHOOTING STARTS IN 5 MINUTES!
>>
File: IMG_3548.png (253KB, 503x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.png
253KB, 503x504px
>>6489747
NO FUCK YOU DAD
>>
File: ambrose beatdown.gif (2MB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose beatdown.gif
2MB, 265x265px
>>6489758
LISTEN TO DADDY
>>
>>6489758
KAKU. MY MAIN MAN. i MISSED YOU. PLEASE STAY!
>>
File: IMG_3549.png (164KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3549.png
164KB, 600x337px
>>6489767
NO I KNOW IM ADOPTED DAD

>>6489776
FUCK YOU IT'S NOT A PHASE
>>
File: ambrose tffw.png (289KB, 621x383px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose tffw.png
289KB, 621x383px
>>6489784
THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR REAL PARENTS ARE DEAD
>>
File: IMG_3550.jpg (86KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3550.jpg
86KB, 340x340px
>>6489797
NO THEYRE NOT THEYRE STILL OUT THERE I CAN SENSE THEM WE HAVE A FAMILY BOND
>>
>>6489733
Good thing I'm already there
>>
File: laughing ambrose.png (66KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ambrose.png
66KB, 245x150px
>>6489810
YOU WOULDN'T BE ADOPTED IF THEY WANTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU LITTLE SHIT
>>
File: IMG_1524.jpg (957KB, 1447x2046px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1524.jpg
957KB, 1447x2046px
>>6489824
THEY COULD HAVE BEEN HAVING FINANCIAL TROUBLES
>>
File: KineMainFolder0220.gif (79KB, 268x151px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0220.gif
79KB, 268x151px
>>6489828
Do what your master told you and go get money from the erp thread
>>
>>6489812
Don't you live near the coast?
>>
File: IMG_3551.png (87KB, 322x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3551.png
87KB, 322x352px
>>6489834
FUCK YOU UNCLE YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOUR EYEPOSTING GAME WAS ALWAYS ASS
>>
File: ambrose how could you say no.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose how could you say no.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>6489828
>>6489834
What he said, you want to support your parents right? Go get that fuck money.
>>
File: EyeOfPain-2.jpg (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
EyeOfPain-2.jpg
2KB, 80x80px
>>6489840
you wanna fucking die?
>>
>>6489839
I have ocean views, but I'm in Tasmania so it's essentially a desert with the lack of life here.
>>
File: IMG_2888.jpg (369KB, 1241x1865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2888.jpg
369KB, 1241x1865px
>>6489841
I CAN FEEL SOMETHING GETTING CLOSER I THINK IT'S ALMOST OVER AAAAAAAAAA

>>6489843
I ALREADY DIED INSIDE YEARS AGO
>>
File: ambrose dirty deeds.gif (2MB, 382x213px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose dirty deeds.gif
2MB, 382x213px
>>6489846
>>
I can't go to sleep.
What do?
>>
File: IMG_3432.jpg (138KB, 1045x863px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3432.jpg
138KB, 1045x863px
>>6489860
Oh thanks I'm back to normal I think
And that was my performance
I call it

How To Lose All Of Your Friends, Respect, and Dignity in Roughly 66 Minutes
If You Had Any Beforehand
Which You Didn't
And By You I Mean I

Featuring Rohan Kishibe

Long title I know but you can abbreviate it ok
Please donate to my patreon and be on the lookout for the sequel
How to OD and Lose Your House The Musical
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-17-22h40m31s134.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-17-22h40m31s134.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>6489846
same tbqh pham
>>
>>6489866
become meguca
>>
>>6489869
Hey uh, question.
Can I have my money back? I want a refund.

>>6489866
>
>>
File: IMG_3149.jpg (66KB, 345x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3149.jpg
66KB, 345x672px
>>6489876
Did you ever give me money in the first place I think you just talked about it and didn't actually give me anything are you trying to scam me
>>
File: Image (8).jpg (301KB, 1120x876px) Image search: [Google]
Image (8).jpg
301KB, 1120x876px
>>
File: ambrose dirty deeds original.gif (1021KB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose dirty deeds original.gif
1021KB, 476x268px
>>6489885
Oh fuck this.
>Dirty Deeds you
>Dirty Deeds self
>Goes the fuck to sleep
>>
File: IMG_3388.jpg (139KB, 791x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3388.jpg
139KB, 791x820px
>>6489893
>Also goes to sleep
I can predict the future too
>Tries to use this as an opportunity to quit HG
>Can't because it's an addiction
>Comes back and shitposts more
Screencap this post
>>
>>6489906
If you shitpost in a thread and no one is around to see it, is it a shitpost?
>>
File: ILUTGzY.jpg (115KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
ILUTGzY.jpg
115KB, 484x461px
>>6489890
>>
Who are you waiting for, HG?
>>
>>6489919
really makes you think.
>>
File: IMG_3159.jpg (141KB, 1151x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.jpg
141KB, 1151x694px
>>6489919
Good question idk I gotta get more friends though where do i go for that kind of thing

>>6489925
Death
>>
>>6489925
Godot
>>
>>6489925
Her.
>>
File: 1476758992996.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1476758992996.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>6489925
My self respect
>>
File: Image (3).jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Image (3).jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>6489922
>>
>>6489940
that sudoku on his chest is wrong and it's triggering me
>>
1 Blocked message :thinking:
>>
>>6489949
that's why he sudokued
>>
File: IMG_3240.jpg (184KB, 1388x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3240.jpg
184KB, 1388x779px
Alright I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed then come back as a secret ava then you guys are gonna call me out on it for like the first 3 avas I pick up but then on the fourth one I'm gonna get away with it for a while until I let it slip to a steam friend, then eventually tell everybody and get shitposted again until I repeat the process
Goodnight I hate every single one of you and wish I could leave sweet dreams
>>
Post ava and rate
>>
File: I hate this dare.png (420KB, 1480x740px) Image search: [Google]
I hate this dare.png
420KB, 1480x740px
>>6489958
>>
>>6489954
he's a failure, if you're gonna commit sudoku at least do it right
>>
File: KineMainFolder0385.png (729KB, 1165x1079px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0385.png
729KB, 1165x1079px
>>6489925
Everyone back to how they were
>>
File: update.jpg (841KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
update.jpg
841KB, 1920x1200px
>>6489958
>>
>>6489962
Cancer
>>6489983
Overrated circlejerker

Next
>>
Anime avas are garbage
>>
>>6489962
1/2
>>6489983
4/4
>>
>>6489983
I like you.
>>
File: tmnt.png (8KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt.png
8KB, 304x224px
>>6489958
>>
File: VYgLZiC-1.jpg (88KB, 554x703px) Image search: [Google]
VYgLZiC-1.jpg
88KB, 554x703px
>>6489993
I talk to anyone that feels like talking to me.
>>
>>6489983
>kissu
>>
>>6489983
I thought Aussa was ghost mom
>>
>>6490012
donny is bae
>>
File: 0ZZrm2.jpg (779KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0ZZrm2.jpg
779KB, 2560x1080px
>>6489958
>>
File: 64.png (26KB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
64.png
26KB, 226x200px
Moshi moshi 1 Blocked message :thinking:
>>
>>6490015
No the characters you pick. You play Ram's sister, Rika's mom, and whoever the fuck the Vocaloid is for Kaito. Look up the definition of cancer and you'll see your face
>>
>>6490034
Going in hard nigga, damn.
>>
File: Atb1C4L-1.jpg (38KB, 261x466px) Image search: [Google]
Atb1C4L-1.jpg
38KB, 261x466px
>>6490034
>I don't know if all keep ghost mom or Neru anyway
>but you're right, I am cancer nor am I the type to really talk others. Everyone else's enjoyment matters more than my own anyway. Sorry to disappoint you
>>
File: 1479974300011.jpg (126KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479974300011.jpg
126KB, 600x720px
>>
Is this the erp thread?
>>
File: garry667.png (405KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
garry667.png
405KB, 480x640px
>>6490051
Nothing wrong with that, I can understand that feeling.
>>
>>6490051
Don't try to play that victim shit everyone does, I mean fuck at least make it less obvious you're picking up characters related to the ones we already have. If nobody talks to you unless their character would that just means you're uninteresting. I don't know why everyone sucks your dick so much, but I just don't see anything worth praising about you. You're just another boring, bland circlejerker like the rest of them, but I guess that's what people like in HG nowadays, so who the fuck am I to even say anything
>>
File: 1373555099927.jpg (37KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1373555099927.jpg
37KB, 500x367px
>>6490057
>>
>>6490065
wew
>>
>>6490065
you seem upset
>>
>>6490063
And here comes the waterboy thirst train right on cue to white knight some crippled anime girl
>>
>>6490069
>>6490072
>"wew" and "u mad" comments
>ignoring the fact that the argument is completely valid
Welcome to hg right
>>
>>6490080
>>6490080
wew
>>
File: garry739.jpg (194KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
garry739.jpg
194KB, 560x746px
>>6490073
Water is better then Gatorade, I'm not white knighting nothing besides agreeing on something. There's people who are just supportive rather then the main sight. Just look at Free.
>>
>>6490065
Guess I lack creativity so I just pick up something that maybe one or two would enjoy. Even I don't know why people like me but I can't please everyone.
>>
>>6490080
you seem upset
>>
File: Yukine (185).jpg (194KB, 480x671px) Image search: [Google]
Yukine (185).jpg
194KB, 480x671px
>>6490003
What are you touching me for?
>>
File: garry815.jpg (109KB, 341x524px) Image search: [Google]
garry815.jpg
109KB, 341x524px
>>6490095
Hello Yukine.
>>
>>6490090
Odd how you're only "supportive" to anime girls
>>
So why are we shitting on the local cripple?
>>
>>6490090
>Water is better then Gatorade
>>
File: garry427.jpg (458KB, 1000x1046px) Image search: [Google]
garry427.jpg
458KB, 1000x1046px
>>6490116
I never said I was being supportive rather the fact I agreed. Would you want me to go on someone else? There's more supports then you think here.
>>
>>6490120
Because autists think rp is something worth writing paragraphs about, telling them how they SHOULD be rping and how they aren't allowed to rp their own way.
>>
>>6490120
>we
It's just one faggot.
>>
>>6490065
kys jude
>>
File: KineMainFolder0045.jpg (434KB, 676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0045.jpg
434KB, 676x1200px
>>6490102
Hey Garry
>>
File: garry754.jpg (102KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
garry754.jpg
102KB, 600x501px
>>6490127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu9VA3pTEzs
>>
>>6490120
This is the natural response to cjfag bullshit like anonymous >kissus and shit like "I want to keep le loli cripple warm".
>>6490091
>Even I don't know why people like me
Because you post pictures of cute girls, dumbass.
>>6490065
>I don't know why everyone sucks your dick so much
Because he posts pictures of cute girls, dumbass.
>>
>>6490120
Why is it ok for someone to be praised all day every day but then the second someone talks negatively about that person their opinion is invalidated
>>
>>6490131
>wuz

>>6490120
Don't know.
>>
Why can't we all just shut the fuck up and get along? Judging by our current state we don't need to be bitching at each other over stupid shit.
>>
File: garry583.jpg (92KB, 330x800px) Image search: [Google]
garry583.jpg
92KB, 330x800px
>>6490136
How's your life handling?

>>6490139
Constructive criticism can be valuable.
>>
File: Baronmadbro.png (376KB, 436x504px) Image search: [Google]
Baronmadbro.png
376KB, 436x504px
>>6490145
That is a terrible exaggeration

I hosted on a computer at earliest 3-5 months ago.
Meaning most of the time I have been here I have hosted on a tablet.
Hell there was even a point when My games, despite being slow, despite being on a fucking tablet was liked as much as deans or mokous.

I dont give a fuck about the yous, each and every one of you could remove the reply when speaking to me it means nothing.
What DOES concern me is fucking thirty of you decided to lurk and not even bother rping at all because of drama or a slow/bad host.
What DOES concern me, is were too busy backstabbing each other over petty shit from 5+ FUCKING MONTHS AGO

Even the fucking erpfags and drawfags have more of a backbone.
ITS NO FUCKING SURPRISE WEVE BEEN BANNED FROM EVERY CIRCLE OF 4CHAN TO THE POINT WHEN EVEN 8 HATES US, with the games in this state.

You dont want me to host, fine
I flat out refuse to.
Because only YOU can make the community better and Im fed up of telling you this fact.

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>6490145
Because austists gotta be right about their opinions, no matter what.
>>
>>6490151
made me kek
>>
File: KineMainFolder0944.gif (724KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0944.gif
724KB, 500x300px
>>6490146
Same old horrible crap
>>
>>6490129
Yes. Accurate. This is not a bad thing. There are stupid ways to do things in real life. You don't wash your clothes with gasoline or dry yourself with paper towels. That's fucking stupid and nobody wants to watch you do it. Same with circlejerking. Sure you can do it but it's obnoxious and I'm gonna tell you to stop doing it
>>
>>6490158
You have autism.
>>
What makes a circlejerker?
>>
honest to god that i dreamt somethin sinister.
Ya see it was like real life except all the avatars where in the Cowboys stadium. We were all about the field looking about most bored, but eventually some of the old friends decided to go down into the inner workings of the stadium. Leaving us lost. Then came kaito and Haru the alien, as well as Ash they split up from our main group, since we were still bored in the grass fields. I was somehow an anon though everyone else were avas. The Oldfags kept things really really hush hush that we didn't know what was going on. I askd DDD what should we do and just gave me a growl and continued playing his handheld game. So I went to Garnet to ask what is going on? She said dont worry about it it' all cool.

I decided to follow the trail of where Kaito and Maru the alien went, they seemed to be going into the dark red lite hallway I Closely follow the two before they made a sudden turn towards a door where they locked them init. By eyesdropping I heard they were still waiting for Ash...I backtracked to the field and saw Rinoa trying to murder some people in the stands. But what I was looking for Ash or any of the oldfags, because I have a feeling that things are going to turn bloody in the field because , so much pent anger and frustation between all the avas that it will turn into a bloodbath. I Stumbles across both Suburu and Jude and asked where did the oldfags go. But they simply ignored me and continue to move on. I wanted to find them until I saw Ocelot guarding the lair that used to be the VIP lounge. It seems that the oldfags have taken over the lounge and make it their base of operation.
>>
>>6490138
>Well all I can honestly say is sorry for upsetting you man. I just come here to try to get whatever fun out of this place that I can
>I'll leave you be now
>>
Yes. Accurate. This is not a bad thing. There are stupid ways to do things in real life. You don't wash your clothes with gasoline or dry yourself with paper towels. That's fucking stupid and nobody wants to watch you do it. Same with circlejerking. Sure you can do it but it's obnoxious and I'm gonna tell you to stop doing it
>>
>>6490158
It's a fucking rp thread on the internet. Who actually gives a shit? Oh no, this anime girl is interacting with other anime girls. Boo fuckity who. You can tell them to stop it all you want. but don't expect to not be called out on your autism in kind.
>>
File: KineMainFolder0188.gif (943KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0188.gif
943KB, 500x600px
>>6490162
having any sort of positive relationship with someone
>>
>>6490179
>Who actually gives a shit
Maybe the people that come here to use the RP thread for its intended purpose and don't want to see cancer everywhere
>>
File: 8OF3BBU-1-1-1.jpg (15KB, 174x169px) Image search: [Google]
8OF3BBU-1-1-1.jpg
15KB, 174x169px
>>6490182
>bites
>>
File: sofuckingmadachi.png (416KB, 697x720px) Image search: [Google]
sofuckingmadachi.png
416KB, 697x720px
JUST START A FUCKING GAME ALREADY INSTEAD OF BEING RETARDED FUCKING C.UCKS

HOLY SHIT THIS IS TAKING LONGER THAN IT SHOULD

HURRY THE FUCK UP GOD DAMN
>>
File: garry463.jpg (120KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
garry463.jpg
120KB, 550x550px
>>6490155
You have to get out of that sort of rot you know?
>>
>>6490170
Oh I wasn't even original asshurt guy, I was just pointing out to both of you why I think you're unusually liked.
I can't really blame those people, I like you too but only because I want to fuck most of your avatars.
I don't interact with you much, you seem sort of fucked in the head kind of like Aussa. Have a good weekend!
>>
>>6489958
>>
File: Yukine (41).gif (110KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
Yukine (41).gif
110KB, 500x396px
>>6490187
WHAT THE HELL!?
>>6490185
Who said this was strictly for rp?
>Hunger Games Thread
I don't see an rp only sign
If anything, the issue is that no one is hosting
and you're sure as hell not hosting
>>6490190
What rot? I'm perfectly fine. I didn't do anything bad or anything.
>>
Who the fuck actually still enjoys the games
>>
File: This is bait btw.gif (2MB, 503x290px) Image search: [Google]
This is bait btw.gif
2MB, 503x290px
If you're all done bickering with each other, then I'll need 24 of you to start a game.
>>
File: garry615.jpg (175KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
garry615.jpg
175KB, 640x480px
>>6490199
So you're perfectly fine with it being crap as you put it?
>>
>>6490162
Replying to another avatar. The only winning move is to do a Eggman-kun.
>>
>>6490208
this is bait
just letting you all know
>>
>>6490208
Meme
>>
>>6490162
Picking up avatars for the sole purpose of interacting with other specific avatars
>>
File: resize.jpg (605KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
605KB, 1000x1000px
>>6490206
someone who actually ares about these threads
go to erp or make an rp only thread you fucking baby
>>6490208
Yukine
>>6490212
don't care
>>6490209
It's all there is anymore anyway... how about you?
>>
>>6490216
what happen if you pick ava just to speak with others?
>>
>>6490220
you cared enough to reply to me lmao
>>
So why get so triggered about circle jerkers again? They don't cause trouble with other people, and even if you think it's autistic as fuck, they're still doing their own thing separate from you.
>>
That's it, I'm done. I've had it with all of you miserable shit heads who actually derive enjoyment from being mean and hateful to strangers on this site. Am I no longer allowed to express my opinion on topics related to the thread? Am I to hide my tastes because they differ from the masses? This site is supposed to create an atmosphere conducive to the spreading of opinions but you classless trolls have made the atmosphere one of an oppressive intolerance. Congratulations, you ruined someone's day. You made someone you've never met feel worse merely because it tickled your fancy. I hope you're happy.
>>
File: TheRealmBecomesABitMoreMagical.jpg (151KB, 847x943px) Image search: [Google]
TheRealmBecomesABitMoreMagical.jpg
151KB, 847x943px
>>6490208
Eva Tits
>>
>>6490220
Mate you can't honestly tell me that you find entertainment in a simulator based off of a 8 year old book that we've been doing nonstop for 2 years
>>
File: Nazi2.png (162KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi2.png
162KB, 385x385px
>>6490224
that makes no sense? It doesn't even have cheesecake?
>>6490229
they feel left out and feel like they are back in school
>>
File: Link.jpg (43KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
Link.jpg
43KB, 500x515px
>>6490208
Link
>>
>>6490222
then you're a bandwagoning faggot/Kamina
>>
File: Yukine (114).png (396KB, 604x612px) Image search: [Google]
Yukine (114).png
396KB, 604x612px
>>6490236
Yes
Especially when someone makes something completely new out of it
Not just a new game, but a new way of doing them
>>
File: 1330185034655.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1330185034655.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>>6490208
Bibi the Spider
>>
File: QualityShion.png (129KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
QualityShion.png
129KB, 500x287px
>>6490208
QUALITY Shion
>>
File: Stocking (2).jpg (48KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (2).jpg
48KB, 296x300px
>>6490208
Stocking Anarchy
>>
File: 1473825761441.png (40KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1473825761441.png
40KB, 1152x648px
>>6490208
>>
>>6490246
I find it hard to believe anyone can see that as less autistic than RP. RP offers variety and different changing situations. What's changed about the simulator since the beginning? Quality and quantity of games has only gone down, how can you even say you still find it fun? THAT'S autistic.
>>
File: 1471985830406.png (545KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
1471985830406.png
545KB, 800x588px
>>6490208
Kamina on HG
>>
This is why we can't have nice things or newfags because there's always that one rotten apple that has to ruin it for everyone else.
>>
File: Satsuki_Kiryuin61001.jpg (637KB, 924x924px) Image search: [Google]
Satsuki_Kiryuin61001.jpg
637KB, 924x924px
>>6490208
Satsuki Kiryuin
>>
File: garry658(1).png (169KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
garry658(1).png
169KB, 600x650px
>>6490220
More or less alright. Just coming back to converse with some friends and or new people. I'd say it's pretty good.
>>
>>6490257
>He thinks only one person is the problem
>>
>>6490257
>>6490259
Speak of the devil.
>>
>>6490257
That's the most relative statement I've ever heard. Oldfags were having a good time until the newfags showed up.
>>
File: Yukine (61).png (63KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Yukine (61).png
63KB, 240x240px
>6490255
quality is always going up where breakthroughs are going down
and no, nothing is more autistic than trying to force everyone to what you want
I'm not doing that
(You) are
>>6490263
wish I could say the same
It's good to see you back
>>
File: goliath_pilot_by_r_3h-d6owzms.jpg (692KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
goliath_pilot_by_r_3h-d6owzms.jpg
692KB, 1280x1024px
>>6490208
Goliath
>>
File: pixiv57493514.jpg (226KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv57493514.jpg
226KB, 1181x1181px
>>6490266
I've probably on less than 1 hour a day this entire week. You can't blame me for this one. Sorry.
>>
>>6490274
>Quality is always going up
What world are you living in? These games are total dogshit compared to /b/ games
>>
harry potter is shit
>>
File: garry410.jpg (388KB, 536x700px) Image search: [Google]
garry410.jpg
388KB, 536x700px
>>6490274
It's good to be back, familiar faces are always nice to see.
>>
>>6490281
That new movie is pretty cool tho
>>
File: Yukine (100).jpg (228KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yukine (100).jpg
228KB, 1024x1024px
>6490279
I'll throw that in the opinion basket with the rest
>>
>>6490169
I decided backtrack and head near the field I saw Shorty in the concession stands smoking a blunt. But I wasn't going to bother him. and in the support are of the stadium I saw Aikawa face glued to the computer. They seem better left alone, I climbed up stairs and saw Aussa and her yugioh deck in the childrens lounge she seemed very innocent despite the shit that will soon go down. As I went to the stands to check the action. I saw Wiggens being torn in two by Megumin. With that being the exception everyone else has taken their fighting to the walls of the stadium which means I can come cross anything at anytime. As I passed more concession stands I saw Yukine looking through a window seeing the city skyline. I wonder if he has food but he would likely deny sharing any. From there I went to the lobbies where I saw Fummi and Kuga chilling on a couch watching tv. I asked em if they know anything about what's happening but they just gave me no, I am envious. They seem so relaxed and fine. My only option now is to hopefully find someone useful in stopping this madness but it seems everyone is at their own self interests. I went back to that red lit hallway. When I suddenly heard a loud shot. I hid by in a nearby trash can and saw Rinoa chasing Crendor who had just slipped. Rinoa was laughing devilishly and proceed to fire 4 shells right at Crendors face. Lucky for me. She continued running in the wrong direction. I got up and continued to explore this maze of a stadium. Later, I happened to go to the bathroom only to see Souda crying alone in a stall. "Come on I really need to use the crapper" But Souda kept crying and mumbled something about a sonia chan. Anyways I had to resort to the urinal, Im sure the place was empty anyways. Things are starting to get heated now. I can hear the stadium trembling as the avas continue to fight an all out war amongst each others. I decided I need to head back down to where I last saw Kaito.
>>
>>6490287
Except it's not even an opinion. We had so many great hosts back then and now all we have is Ram and fuckin nobody else 80% of the time, and Ram's games are shit
>>
>>6490271
And now with the majority gone we won't last much longer without something being done
>>
File: pixiv57207620_0.png (1KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv57207620_0.png
1KB, 192x192px
>>6490287
Quality is falling though.

Name one aspect of the entire community where quality has gone up. I want specific cases.
>>
File: 0Lord Beerus 1.jpg (241KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
0Lord Beerus 1.jpg
241KB, 720x720px
>>6490208
Lord Beerus
>>
>>6490296
Eh, let it die. If and when it stops being fun to be here just move on to something else. Stressing out about HG dying just makes it less fun from the get go.
>>
Are there even any decent RP communities out there? If I could find one I'd leave HG in a heartbeat
>>
>>6490311
Nobody cares what you would do.
>>
File: KineMainFolder1283.gif (374KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder1283.gif
374KB, 500x225px
>>6490297
backgrounds
event counts
slide timing

They just aren't getting better at a large margin anymore
Games are also becoming less frequent
We are in a dark ages and classical hg is over
>>
>>6490297
Quality of moderation

We have free speech now, and I can link HGDND
>>
>>6490316
Jesus Christ you're delusional
>>
>>6490316
So Renaissance when?
>>
>>6490320
>Jude
>>
File: Asuka.jpg (157KB, 602x603px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka.jpg
157KB, 602x603px
>>6490318
Then link it.

>>6490316
I no longer care.
>>
ngw?
>>
File: KillroyWasHere.png (182KB, 382x439px) Image search: [Google]
KillroyWasHere.png
182KB, 382x439px
>If I may ask, how do you even host? If it's something within my range of abilities I could try to whip something up for you all since I got nothing better to do in my off time away from /a/.
>>
>>6490327
8ch
.net
/hgdnd
>>
File: KineMainFolder1190.gif (931KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder1190.gif
931KB, 500x280px
>>6490324
maybe never
who knows
I've been wanting to do something special for a while but it takes so much work I don't think it will spark any interest
>>6490327
that's just sad
If you stop caring then what hope does anyone else have of caring
>>6490335
that's not linking it
>>
File: 21.jpg (425KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
425KB, 501x504px
>>6490332
Now.

First 1, and this is an entry.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (56KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
56KB, 1600x900px
>>6490343
>he chucks a giant dildo at your face
here's your fucking prize schlomo
>>
>>6490334
http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php
The page that does everything. Just get to know what button does what, how to add and edit rosters. ect.
>>
>>6490311
furaffinity
>>
File: KineMainFolder0127.gif (124KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0127.gif
124KB, 500x250px
>>6490347
>>6490334
http://hgtools.neocities.org/
it's dangerous to go alone
>>
>>6490311
I've found a couple, most of them private.
It's a little jarring seeing characters who are OOC here being played completely in character there.
>>
File: RoryMercury[3].png (143KB, 362x373px) Image search: [Google]
RoryMercury[3].png
143KB, 362x373px
>>6490347
>>6490355
>You can make your own codes right? Specific events based off whatever you chose? I've always had a fascination with making things just to pass the time and it seems like you guys could use a little something at this point.
>>
File: 23.png (39KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
39KB, 155x200px
>>6490345
>picks up dildo
>sells it
Thank you for your patronage. Come again when you can.
>>
>>6490360
>kissu
best grill
>>
>>6490289
As I headed down towards the tunnels near where that red lit hallways was I Bumped into Ash. I was almost killed if it weren't for the fact that I told him that Kaito was looking for him. It felt nice having some company for once. I didnt want to have a face full of pellets like Crendor. We happened to come across smolgores dead body gutted and stuffed into a trash bin. Guess someone had it out for him. As we reach the door I knocked and was greeted by Kaito. What was inside I thought was a panic room incase of panic attacks, but instead It's some sort of love room. Kaito lets ash inside and I spot Haru in a Jacuzzi and to my sudden shock, I see them both starting to get undressed. I turn around and decided to drink a ton of champagne to help me get light headed, but something was wrong and I soon passed out. When I came to. I was covered in cum and my anus was sore. I tried cleaning myself off and gather my gear. before I left this twisted house which I have no idea why one would be in a stadium, I saw Kaito,Ash,Haru all snuggled up together asleep on the bed. As I make my way down to the field I hear a loud burst of Soviet music accompanied by the roar of a tank. This was not good.
>>
>>6490360
Yup, but the saving process is somewhat weird. Basically, add, edit, remove an event then edit the roster, then click save and you'll get a new code for that list of events. Load up that code later to play with or edit it then edit the roster again to get a new code if you want to build on event lists.
>>
>>6490360
yeah on the brantsteele page, under modify events
remember to hit save frequently and to bookmark that link
always keep multiple backups
making events in notepad after learning how to make events at all will be usefull
>>
File: KineMainFolder1156.gif (1001KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder1156.gif
1001KB, 500x239px
you all made me depressed
I'm going to bed
I don't want to see this disgusting empty shell anymore for right now
>>
>>6490340
One day people are going to realize their games aren't fun and their RP isn't interesting. They'll stop blaming it on other things and if they have it in them, maybe even find a way to change that reality. Until then, it's laughable if anyone is surprised that the community is dying. You can't expect a community based on free entertainment to survive when it's full of people who don't find it a necessity to do things for anyone other than themselves. "RP is optional", "Post whatever you want", "We deserve appreciation for doing a mediocre job because of the sole fact that we did it however number of times" and "It doesn't matter if other people don't find it fun, they're just nazis and you should do it if you find it fun."
>>
>>6490379
>tucks into bed
>>
File: RoryMercury[6].png (397KB, 815x450px) Image search: [Google]
RoryMercury[6].png
397KB, 815x450px
>>6490368
>>6490372
>>6490374
>Sweet. I've always wanted to do a medieval/Gate code since I seen /b/ hosting. I can't guarantee anything mind blowing or revolutionary since I haven't been here all that long to know what you all consider top notch . I can't really say when I'd actually have something worthwhile to show off but I can start dicking around with the site and learn how it works before I get dragged into anything.
>Thank for being helpful guys but I have to get ready for work and all that. Take care and have a good rest of the morning.
>>
>>6490380
Please produce me a fresh code every month to keep things interesting.

If you can't do it, don't expect others to do the same.
>>
Anyone who thinks HG is dying, take a peek at ERP and see firsthand just how good we're doing by comparison.
>>
>>6490380
First: "No matter what you do, enjoy it, and have fun"
Now: Change, or we die.

Intersting turn of events
>>
>>6490409
ERP is about cyberfucking.
HG is (supposed to be) about games.
No matter how good you try to make it look, we have one or two less games every week.
>>
>>6490409
cheating here
Just because something else is more shit by comparison, doesn't make the original subject any less shit
>>
>>6490409
>Go to erp
>People have been erping for the past few hours without any shitposting
It looks just fine anon.

>>6490414
It's almost as if people have different opinions and those opinions are coming out at different times.
>>
File: KineMainFolder0861.gif (217KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
KineMainFolder0861.gif
217KB, 245x281px
>>6490420
>pic
>>
File: 56068237_p0.jpg (361KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
56068237_p0.jpg
361KB, 500x500px
>>6490403
There is nothing wrong with it. But don't expect a community that thrives on people who do the opposite to survive when there aren't any of them left because they couldn't get anything in return for their work.

>>6490414
I'm just explaining how it works. We are going to die. I'm telling you to do what you want, but were going to die.

>>6490395
Learn to separate principle from individual. Don't have a go at me just because I'm telling it how it is
>>
>>6490425
Aren't you sleeping?
>>
>>6490418
i mean
Shorty's starting to host again
thats pretty large
>>
>>6490433
And he will stop again soon.
>>
>>6490430
>Don't have a go at me just because I'm telling it how it is
AKA: Words words words, but I do not take responsibility for my words.
>>
>>6490430
You gotta word your sentences better man, I agree with you, I think. I fully expect it to die, and that's fine. Have a nice day then.
>>
>>6490424
That's a rarity. The threads are around 50% of the time coated in shitposting anons trying to force drama, bring up boogeymen, and in general chase people away.
>>6490420
You'll be amazed at the amount of people I've seen in ERP take a peek at HG and say "Wow, they're doing really well, why can't we be chill?"
>>
File: 42822962_p0.jpg (712KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42822962_p0.jpg
712KB, 1600x1200px
>>6490438
I don't have to take responsibility because I want to explain the reality of things. You're just making it about me just because I'm saying things you don't want to hear.

>>6490445
Whatever.
>>
>>6490456
I'm still 100% neutral with everyone. Don't twist this to allow you to use "muh ad hominem" again.

But whatever, I participated in hosting games, and that's what matters for me.
>>
>>6490450
Both ERP and HG have had their fun times of shitposting. Being a part of both, it honestly just blends together after a certain point.
>>
File: 53924752_p0.jpg (360KB, 637x800px) Image search: [Google]
53924752_p0.jpg
360KB, 637x800px
>>6490466
I don't get a word of what you're talking about. What's wrong with trying to explain how things are? This isn't about you or me. It's about what has happened and is happening to the community.
>>
File: xfyfif.jpg (23KB, 181x252px) Image search: [Google]
xfyfif.jpg
23KB, 181x252px
>>
File: tumblr_n1zoeaQOL01rpxpqbo1_500.gif (1000KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1zoeaQOL01rpxpqbo1_500.gif
1000KB, 500x341px
So quiet in here.
>>
File: 55897172_p0_master1200.jpg (185KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
55897172_p0_master1200.jpg
185KB, 600x800px
I've heard you could find Dojima's wife here.
>>
File: Momoko_0135.jpg (62KB, 473x443px) Image search: [Google]
Momoko_0135.jpg
62KB, 473x443px
>>6490539
Final Fantasy is taking over my life
Again
>>
Evens host
odds lie down.
>>
>>6490539
Yeah, it's real lively..
>>
File: 1480156838251.png (6KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1480156838251.png
6KB, 324x451px
>>
File: 55603830_p0.png (103KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
55603830_p0.png
103KB, 540x540px
>>6490545
Are you me?
>>
>>6490539
I love you.
>>
>>6490545
>>6490555
Server?
>>
File: Momoko_058.jpg (13KB, 177x205px) Image search: [Google]
Momoko_058.jpg
13KB, 177x205px
>>6490555
Could be its FF8 though
But I didnt think you liked me anymore
>>
File: pls.png (1MB, 1133x633px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
1MB, 1133x633px
>chastises the thread because of the lack of game
>>
File: Ainz and the kids.jpg (202KB, 799x886px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz and the kids.jpg
202KB, 799x886px
>>6490546
Right, first 24
>>6490562
>unchastises it
>>
File: Penguin.jpg (82KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
Penguin.jpg
82KB, 500x575px
>>6490565
Izaya Orihara
>>
File: 57594086_p0_master1200.jpg (2MB, 1200x1041px) Image search: [Google]
57594086_p0_master1200.jpg
2MB, 1200x1041px
>>6490559
Gilgamesh.

>>6490561
No such person in my registry.
>>
>>6490565
Sailor Mars
>>
File: tAG_62012.jpg (112KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_62012.jpg
112KB, 720x480px
>>6490556
Cool. Go fetch me some jam then.
>>
File: 0Lord Beerus Transparent.png (508KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
0Lord Beerus Transparent.png
508KB, 687x687px
>>6490565
Lord Beerus
>>
File: z028.png (245KB, 318x406px) Image search: [Google]
z028.png
245KB, 318x406px
>>6490507
>>
>>6490539
lost small piece
need find it
>>
File: Kneesocks (1).png (172KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kneesocks (1).png
172KB, 600x600px
>>6490565
Kneesocks Daemon
>>
File: CtX54ImUIAAzmcN.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CtX54ImUIAAzmcN.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>6490565
Neptune
>>
File: !Momoko_08.png (253KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
!Momoko_08.png
253KB, 400x580px
>>6490565
Momoko
>>6490568
I should be in your registry
You probably just dont remember me as this avatar though
>>
>>6490574
Shouldn't you be ERPing?
>>
File: 100.jpg (55KB, 564x605px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
55KB, 564x605px
>>6490565
Velvet Scarlatina
>>
>>6490583
>scarlatina
>latina
>deports to mexico
>>
File: ASUKANONCAN455.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ASUKANONCAN455.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>6490579
Nah, you're not. That's all I'm saying. I don't have a person under "not like anymore".
>>
>>6490582
Nah.
>>
File: 00mgs.png (251KB, 447x796px) Image search: [Google]
00mgs.png
251KB, 447x796px
>>6490565
Shalashaska
>>
File: TRUMP SAVE ME.png (180KB, 471x450px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP SAVE ME.png
180KB, 471x450px
>>6490565
Donald Trump
>>
>>6490590
Not even Junko?
>>
File: Sliver Queen.jpg (150KB, 460x267px) Image search: [Google]
Sliver Queen.jpg
150KB, 460x267px
>>6490565
Sliver Queen
>>
File: Momoko_085.jpg (14KB, 258x180px) Image search: [Google]
Momoko_085.jpg
14KB, 258x180px
>>6490590
Oh goodie.
I'm happy to hear that, believe it or not.
>>
File: chin rub 2.png (154KB, 407x289px) Image search: [Google]
chin rub 2.png
154KB, 407x289px
I believe we may need to cast a resurrection spell.
>>
File: ......jpg (120KB, 1407x920px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
120KB, 1407x920px
>>6490606
Skullomania
>>
File: corpse collector2.png (259KB, 418x591px) Image search: [Google]
corpse collector2.png
259KB, 418x591px
>>6490565
Corpse Collector
>>
File: Son Goku.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Son Goku.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>6490565
Son Goku
>>
>>6490565
Vampy
>>
File: Link.png (347KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
347KB, 500x515px
>>6490565
Link
>>
File: ASUKANONCAN430.jpg (969KB, 1500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
ASUKANONCAN430.jpg
969KB, 1500x1666px
>>6490598
Most people actually think it's that simple

It's not and you'll never get it. People think they can make up their minds without knowing anything.

>>6490603
I'm glad to know you know now. Nothings changed really. Gold does not tarnish and if you have some in the Bank of Asuka, rest assured it's safe.
>>
File: skeletal dragon.png (1MB, 964x1261px) Image search: [Google]
skeletal dragon.png
1MB, 964x1261px
>>6490565
Skeletal Dragon
>>
>>6490565
Panties-kun

If I win I'll take one of Albedo's panties as my prize
>>
File: bone vulture.png (1013KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bone vulture.png
1013KB, 1366x768px
>>6490565
Bone Vulture
>>
>>6490565
Tiny snek
>>
File: Color.jpg (276KB, 543x566px) Image search: [Google]
Color.jpg
276KB, 543x566px
>>6490565
Thorfinn Karlsefni
>>
File: Filia (10).jpg (331KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Filia (10).jpg
331KB, 800x800px
>>6490565
Filia
>>
File: jack the ripper 2.png (232KB, 340x654px) Image search: [Google]
jack the ripper 2.png
232KB, 340x654px
>>6490565
Jack The Ripper
>>
File: skeleton army.jpg (292KB, 864x726px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton army.jpg
292KB, 864x726px
>>6490565
An entire army of skeletons
>>
File: A.png (240KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
A.png
240KB, 400x400px
>>6490565
Avenger
>>
File: kdSot5lb0mpt0fk1zXd7n06To1_500.jpg (44KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
kdSot5lb0mpt0fk1zXd7n06To1_500.jpg
44KB, 340x480px
>>6490565
Haku Yowane
>>
File: Lie Eater.jpg (281KB, 817x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lie Eater.jpg
281KB, 817x1200px
>>6490565
Baku the Lie Eater
>>
File: 1.png (572KB, 930x956px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
572KB, 930x956px
>>6490565
Threw in the late ones and starting soon.
>>
File: 1731226_p0.jpg (104KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1731226_p0.jpg
104KB, 450x450px
>>6490672
Let's begin!
>>
File: 2.png (633KB, 840x4162px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
633KB, 840x4162px
>>6490672
Right, we shall begin.
>>
File: 3.png (575KB, 909x3352px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
575KB, 909x3352px
>>6490681
I am not sure which is more impressive, the fact she killed a dragon, or that she managed to hide it's remains.
>>
File: 3022674_p0.jpg (100KB, 458x582px) Image search: [Google]
3022674_p0.jpg
100KB, 458x582px
>>6490681
I like what you've done with that place
>>6490700
Interesting, even if I know that such things don't exist
>>
Bonjour, I'm french.
>smokes a baguette
>goes on strike
>hon hons internally
>>
File: 5.png (511KB, 886x2802px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
511KB, 886x2802px
>>6490700
>F Bone Vulture
>Velvet Scarlatina
>Avenger
>Skeletal Dragon
Plenty of bloodshed to be had tonight.
>>
>>6490080
kys King Knight
>>
>>6490721
I think Link needs to get his eyes checked.
>>
File: 4490066_p0.jpg (501KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4490066_p0.jpg
501KB, 1200x1200px
>>6490721
What should we play?
>>
File: 6.png (344KB, 907x1830px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
344KB, 907x1830px
>>6490719
Greetings.
>>6490721
>F Tiny snek
>Filia
>Thorfinn Karlsefni
>Donald Trump
>Kneesocks Daemon
>Lord Beerus
>Momoko
A knife chasing proven successful, and have you ever heard of an undead praying? A truly peculiar sight.
>>
File: 7.png (260KB, 919x1639px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
260KB, 919x1639px
>>6490743
Never trust a skeleton Vampy, things are surely picking up quickly this game.
>>
File: 8.png (182KB, 929x1076px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
182KB, 929x1076px
>>6490755
>F Baku the Lie Eater
>Sliver Queen
>Sailor Mars
>Vampy
>Neptune
>Izaya Orihara
Some saythat only a the near silent sound of knocking could be heard by Link and Panty-kun
>>
>>6490743
Kill confirmed
>>6490755
I always wanted to taste an Ice Nep
>>6490768
That sounds fun actually
>>
File: 9.png (100KB, 930x926px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
100KB, 930x926px
>>6490768
Seems no one desires to eat today.
>>
File: 10.png (98KB, 926x691px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
98KB, 926x691px
>>6490772
We are down to the final three, two undead and a man.
>>
File: TimeParadox.jpg (42KB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
TimeParadox.jpg
42KB, 540x305px
>>6490780
No no nooooooooooo
>>
File: 11.png (76KB, 875x504px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
76KB, 875x504px
>>6490780
>F Link
>Panties-kun
>Haku Yowane
>Shalashaska
>>6490780
The collector merely does his job. Final two.
>>
>>6490784
>That achievement

Is that legit?
>>
File: 12.png (65KB, 882x332px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
65KB, 882x332px
>>6490790
With all his killing I would have assumed he could handle a simple tier 4 summon.
>>6490796
>it is
>>
>>6490652
>kissu
>>
File: 13.png (27KB, 553x314px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
27KB, 553x314px
>>6490798
The winner, one of my own creations.
>>
File: timepara.jpg (25KB, 540x269px) Image search: [Google]
timepara.jpg
25KB, 540x269px
>>6490796
>Yes
>>6490803
Congrats and thanks for hosting
>>
File: 14.png (578KB, 999x946px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
578KB, 999x946px
>>6490803
And placements
>>
>>6490798
>>6490804

>When the cocksucker is a major plotline in his source

You learn something new everyday.
>>
>>6490806
Thanks for hosting mate
>>
File: young guardians3.png (486KB, 989x763px) Image search: [Google]
young guardians3.png
486KB, 989x763px
>>6490804
>>6490811
It is a simple service, I just hope I finish my own matches soon enough.
>>
I lost it
>>
>>6490834
Lost what, Anon? Your will to live?
>>
>>6490834
Do you know you can kill?
>>
>>6490842
>>6490844
it
I lost "it"
I need to find "it"
>>
>>6490809
He is more of a catalyst for events
>>
File: 39a49f7ccd7228609c9a7fcf7156f9cc.jpg (360KB, 1275x1572px) Image search: [Google]
39a49f7ccd7228609c9a7fcf7156f9cc.jpg
360KB, 1275x1572px
>>6490628
Looks like that'll never happen.
>>
>>6490872
An actual Albedo?
>>
File: cb6e28993f6dc9e69b2cd41ebc9edede.png (282KB, 644x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cb6e28993f6dc9e69b2cd41ebc9edede.png
282KB, 644x1000px
>>6490882
I've always been here Anon, I'm just very busy.
>>
>>
>>6490886
Good to see you
>>
>>6490901
I'd say the same if I knew who you were.
>>
>>6490922
Just a phantom of no importance
>>
File: huh.jpg (38KB, 352x190px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
38KB, 352x190px
Is raven around? Who won the classy game last night?
>>
>>6490931
Nepgear, /i think?
>>
>>6490943
Yeah she did
>>
>>6490923
Very well Phantom. You might be remembered one day
>>
File: 30375500_p0_master1200.jpg (149KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
30375500_p0_master1200.jpg
149KB, 480x480px
>>6490943
>>6490944
Aww. Fine, congrats to her, I guess.
Also be careful anons I keep sensing that an Evil Demon lord is nearby for some reason.
>>
>>6490948
For what? I haven't done anything.
>>
File: 480127e2afcd63ee7dd7882cc8274922.png (852KB, 1000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
480127e2afcd63ee7dd7882cc8274922.png
852KB, 1000x1332px
>>6490953
For just showing yourself, it's admirable.
>>
>>6490964
Got nothing better to do. I haven't even shown my true face yet either.

>>6490952
>pets
>>
File: CmSdcV2UIAALJMe.jpg (95KB, 929x904px) Image search: [Google]
CmSdcV2UIAALJMe.jpg
95KB, 929x904px
Th-This place is deader than Chiaki-san and she got impaled by plenty... What despair did I go through to make such a magnificent hope bloom as we turn post mortem...?
>>
>>6490970
This is my wallpaper
>>
File: Perv!.jpg (66KB, 391x471px) Image search: [Google]
Perv!.jpg
66KB, 391x471px
>>6490969
I-Im not for petting!!
>>6490970
The despair of the ever looming darkness approaching us, as always.
>>
>>6490970
This is my wallpaper
>>
>>6490974
All cute things are made for petting.
>>
>>6490974
>kissu
>>
>>6490974
>picks up and pets
>>
>>6490970
>Impaled

B-but Komaeda-Kun! Hajime will be devastated if he finds out Chiaki has been starring in a porn movie!
>>
File: 5FF.jpg (73KB, 661x688px) Image search: [Google]
5FF.jpg
73KB, 661x688px
>mfw dungeon queue is taking forever
>>
File: 1476830538077.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476830538077.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>6490989
>mfw shitting right now
>>
>>6490969
Meaning you might someday.
>>
>tfw lost control of my anus after weeks of intense shitting

Time to invest in diapers
>>
>>6490996
Well I could right now but you might be disgusted
>>
File: get out.jpg (64KB, 356x470px) Image search: [Google]
get out.jpg
64KB, 356x470px
>>6490984
>you attempt to kiss something the size of your hand
>she panics and flys away
Perverts!
>>6490980
I-I would prefer to not die smothered in affection!
>>6490987
S-stop it!!
>>
>>6490973
>>6490975
It worked! How formidable. I never expected such gullibility as I slacked a few little texts together that I had seen before.

>>6490974
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Romantic ships breaking up off the shoulder of /hga/. I watched dead hours glitter in the dark near the /Trash/ Gate. All those moments will be lost with time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

>>6490988
It isn't just a regular porn movie! I was there to witness it all... Our class' "hope", being killed so violently. Some say it was meant to be, she couldn't finish the last level of her life! But what can I do? I was occupied seeing what really matters... creating the opposite to then become a greater hope than she was. Hang on, anon-kun. I have to go and do something else as it's already becoming boring to sit around here.
>>
File: Rinoa.Heartilly.full.910362.jpg (633KB, 1000x964px) Image search: [Google]
Rinoa.Heartilly.full.910362.jpg
633KB, 1000x964px
Morning you guys.

We telling stories or something?
>>
I'm gonna love you all! Even when I stop drinking I'll probably still love you guys.
>>
>>6491013
That's the best way to die though
>pets gently
>>
>>6491016
nice rp
>>
File: z083.png (256KB, 384x284px) Image search: [Google]
z083.png
256KB, 384x284px
>>6491013
>continues rubbing head with finger
wow it's like a doll.
>>
File: thanks.jpg (55KB, 277x386px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
55KB, 277x386px
>>6491016
I can believe thise to be honest with you.just, dont go off the edges of the place ok?
>>6491019
Morning! These idiots keep thinking Im a doll or something.
>>6491025
>>6491023
S-stop dammit!!
>>
>>6491016
But Komaeda-Kun. I wanted to sit with you and kick our legs around. But even trash like you can';t waste time around filthy like me, so I understand!
>>
>>6491030
>can't hear her over how small she is
What do you eat? I will feed you.
>>
File: the quest for epic bantz.jpg (57KB, 569x709px) Image search: [Google]
the quest for epic bantz.jpg
57KB, 569x709px
>>6491030
Trick them into buying you clothes or something. You might even find yourself with some real estate if you play your cards right.
>>
File: 1479980506322.jpg (650KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1479980506322.jpg
650KB, 700x1050px
>>
File: download (16).jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>6491041
Why would I need real estate?
>>6491035
I DONT NEED FOOD.
>>
File: s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.59.49).jpg (21KB, 144x224px) Image search: [Google]
s­s (20­15-07-02 at 10.59.49).jpg
21KB, 144x224px
>>6491052
Cake? Of course I got cake.
>gives cake crumbs
>>
>>6491057
>Gives bottle of water
>>
File: tumblr_mhvcvlq0pa1s0am14o1_500.gif (282KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhvcvlq0pa1s0am14o1_500.gif
282KB, 500x249px
>>6491057
>eats
>>
File: download (17).jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>6491057
>flies away from her hand
I DONT NEED OR WANT CAKE, STUPID
>>
>>6491060
Not for you!!
>>6491059
>takes
>>6491062
Hey, come back! I got water for you!
>runs after
>>
>>6491052
Mm... It's less of a need more of a 'hey look I'm richer than you' kind of deal.
>>
File: karuta_roromiya_34634.jpg (124KB, 400x553px) Image search: [Google]
karuta_roromiya_34634.jpg
124KB, 400x553px
>>6491063
>>
>>6491069
>>
>>6491070
>>6491070
>>6491070
Thread posts: 411
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.