[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Fluffy goat edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 122

File: asriel.jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
asriel.jpg
7KB, 271x186px
ERP Thread
Fluffy goat edition
>>
First for Midna is the fucking worst.
>>
>>6446962
>Midna types something lewd
M I D N A STOP XDDDD
>>
File: 04.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
Hey
>>
>>6446979
She does it all the FUCKING time.

How come she gets a free pass and Owain gets fucking raped for it?
>>
File: Card Miyafuji matsuri.jpg (222KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card Miyafuji matsuri.jpg
222KB, 640x800px
>>6446941
Previous thread: >>6438890
>>
>>6446981

Hey Mootykins!
>>
File: 07.jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
50KB, 480x640px
>>6447013
Me too.
>>
>>6447016
Let me fuck you, Miya.
>>
File: IMG_1921.png (1MB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.png
1MB, 1280x1808px
Clearly everyone was intimidated by my awesome prowess and has fled the thread in fear. I don't blame 'em- I'm pretty impressive.

>>6446454
Oh- uh- H-hello there, you two!...
>She recalled the last time she'd seen Garnet split up. It ended with her at the bottom of the ocean. She hoped not to repeat that day, and to that end she was off to a good start- as the pair in front of her had chosen particularly revealing attire. Something that would've surely been thought of as inappropriate on homeworld; even she would've blown a gasket over it a short time ago. But she was starting to get that things worked differently on Earth.
>>
>>6447094
Wanna suck each other then.
>>
File: lb73_(9).jpg (193KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lb73_(9).jpg
193KB, 853x1280px
Nah I'll fuck yr mom though
>>
File: lb73_(7).jpg (132KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lb73_(7).jpg
132KB, 853x1280px
>>6447174
>>6447150
>>
>The man walks up to the gloryhole and gives it a few tentative knocks. Despite not receiving a response he decides to unzip his pants and stick his penis through the hole. He gets most of his girthy shaft through, his nice suckable head throbbing needily in the air, the smell of musky cock starting to slowly waft into the room. He taps against the wood again, not entirely sure if this thing works.
>>
>>6447100
Seconding this
>>
File: 1479872500599.png (200KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479872500599.png
200KB, 900x700px
>>6447120
>Ruby begins to climb up your mountainous frame, Shadow-of-the-Colossus style, while Sapphire simply levitates up to your eye level
Glad to see you again under more pleasant circumstances. No one fighting for their life or tazing each other...
>Sapphire comments, her remarks ribbing, but playful
...and nice to see ya dressed like this!
>Ruby interrupts, stroking your muscular thigh with her small hand, visibly impressed with you, as all Rubies seem to be
>>
What on earth is going on.
>>
>>6447187
>For a few seconds, nothing seems to happen as the man awkwardly stands there with his penis in a hole in the wall. Before long, however, what feels like a set of fingers begins to wrap around his shaft on the other side of the wall, slowly gripping around his length.
>>
File: 1402547377275.jpg (130KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1402547377275.jpg
130KB, 894x894px
>>6447182
>tickles under the head
WHO'S A GOOD PUSSYCAT?
WHO'S A GOOD PUSSYCAT?
YES YOU ARE! AWW, LOOK AT YOU JUMP!
>>
>>6447227
EVERYBODY NOW!
https://youtu.be/wUo5nG_LtJY
>>
>>6447281
>The man was preparing to pull his cock away when he feels the tentative grasp from the other side. He grits his teeth and pushes his hips forward, his meaty shaft throbbing against the warmth provided by the individuals fingers. He reaches down and taps the wood again, hoping to get the person's attention
T-That's good...keep going...
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (246KB, 1014x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
246KB, 1014x1280px
>>6447205
>Jasper, slightly embarrassed by the attention, out of practice from being adored, scratches at the back of her head thoughtlessly, excentuating the musculature in her bicep.
Eh, I just thought I'd try out this whole "fabric body protectors" thing. I see why they do it- S'pretty comfy.
>She noted, pulling on the collar of her shirt in thought.
But you're one to talk-
>She grinned, noting the cloth that appetizingly clung to the smaller gem's bodies.
>>
>>6447375
>Out from the other side of the wall burst four hundred live chipmunks wrapped in an overcoat
>>
Tfw my fantasy is rather vanilla but hard to act out
>>
>>6447404
Explain
>>
File: tumblr_nn93ctfGdw1sd1xkuo2_1280.gif (159KB, 597x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn93ctfGdw1sd1xkuo2_1280.gif
159KB, 597x625px
>>6447377
(Quick question--futa or no futa? I was thinking Ruby and/or Sapphy with little dicks would be adorable, but only if you're into it)
>>6447377
>Ruby simply snickered in response, though you swore you could see her face grow an even brighter red for a moment
>Sapphire hovers up and seats herself on your shoulder, one gloved hand coming down to stroke your neck
So Jasper, how has your experience as a functioning member of Earth society been so far? If you've ended up in a place like this, you certainly must have had some interesting experiences so far...
>She cooly chats you up, while Ruby squirms her way up through the bottom of your shirt, peeking her head up between your breasts through the low cut top, clinging to your strong, hard torso

(Also godDAMN that pic!)
>>
>>6447432
Incest
>>
>>6447399
>Anon screams and is suddenly buried under the weight of a bunch of angry furry critters, his erection lost in the miasma of floof. Somehow cums during this.
>>
>>6447375
>A muffled gasp could be heard from the other side as he pushed his hips forward against the wall, which was followed by a little giggle that most likely belonged to a girl. Probably. The fingers that wrapped lightly around his shaft begin to tighten in grip, giving his his cock a teasing squeeze before they started to slide down his length, gliding down to the base of the wall before moving back up.
>>
File: IMG_5011.jpg (811KB, 1709x2040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5011.jpg
811KB, 1709x2040px
Everyone is up for grabs. May be posting as Scout tonight, but also will be doing other characters.

>>6447440
>>6447377
God damn, which gorgeous gem to fuck~?
>>
>>6447485
HERE COMES... Ah, it's old. Have a nice night, Luffster.
>>
File: IMG_4942.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4942.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>6447496
Night anon! Take care mate, and hope to see you later!
>>
>EGG tries to talk in the discord about her shitty RPs
>gets called out for gloating
>shuts up finally
dumb bitch, why has no one raided her discord tag yet?
>>
>>6447527
Holy fuck what server
>>
>>6447482
>The man's cock feels hot to the touch, the veiny surface feeling amazing to rub against. Each full stroke forces a new moan of pleasure from the man's lips, reverberating against the wall as she(?) strokes him off. He reaches down and begins to fondle his own sack, pleasuring himself as he receives the pleasure of being stroked off by the person. The light feminine laughter was enough for him to throw his cares away, the wonderful stroking making the question of if it was a boy or a girl seem silly. He was sure he wouldn't pull his cock away until he blew his load.
Hnng~...Oh gosh...
>>
>>6447540
Ryukos
>>
>>6446941
Don't culturally appropriate my goatbro.
>>
File: IMG_1953.png (881KB, 1280x1445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1953.png
881KB, 1280x1445px
>>6447440
(Either or! If you want futa, I have no qualms whatsoever!)

>Goosebumps ran along Jasper's spine at the cool touch of the delicate gem on her shoulder, and she began to fidget, trying to hold the conversation as Ruby rummaged her way up her body.
Well, highs and lows- you know how it is.
>She chuckled, brushing some of her massive amounts of hair out of the way of Sapphire.
I think I'm beginning to understand why you all like this planet~
>She said hungrily.
>>
>>6447559
Please post caps
>>
>>6447485
>which gem to fuck
Well that's, just, like, up to your opinion, man.
>>
File: IMG_4815.jpg (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4815.jpg
269KB, 1280x720px
>>6447624
(But I want to fuck all 3 of them! They're too hot! HOT!)
>>
File: W 38.jpg (150KB, 661x502px) Image search: [Google]
W 38.jpg
150KB, 661x502px
What do normies even do on their birthday anyway?
>>
File: tumblr_nlkfv1qVuE1sd1xkuo2_1280.png (227KB, 673x1167px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlkfv1qVuE1sd1xkuo2_1280.png
227KB, 673x1167px
>>6447591
Hell yeah! I can't believe gems went for thousands of years without the whole 'sex' thing! I mean, I guess we don't have a super-important use like humans do...but it's really fun!
>Ruby spouts off, grinning up at you from between your clevage, affectionately and worshipfully rubbing her body against your rock hard abdominals, while Sapphy watches on from above
I have to agree...there's few pastimes that truly compare to it~
>Sapphire comments, peeling down the shoulders of her dress, shimmying her way out of it, exposing her bouncy blue breasts and smooth tummy, all nicely wrapped up in a fancy white lace lingerie set
>>
>>6447555
>The stroking on his meaty cock gradually increases in speed, the hand tending to his member keeping it's grip firm as it slides up and down the entire length of his shaft. What felt like slow, warm breathing brushed the tip of his cock, getting warmer and warmer until the hand jerking him off stopped sliding across his whole length, stopping at the base. Soon, the undeniable feeling of a pair of soft lips began to press against his crown, opening up to let his cock inside that warm mouth. Lips wrapping around the shaft, the hand resumed jerking off the bottom end of his dick while a wet pair of lips began to bob up and down the top end.
>>
File: 137744rin.png (129KB, 200x391px) Image search: [Google]
137744rin.png
129KB, 200x391px
>>6447014
I think Mod status has something to do with it.
>>
File: IMG_1935.png (546KB, 1181x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1935.png
546KB, 1181x1188px
>>6447655
>The buff beauty ran a hand up her abdomen, catching Ruby by the buttocks, and giving her a bit of stability. She grinned at her fellow soldier, a light blush running through her chiseled features at the sight of Ruby smushing herself against her chest.
You also seem to like singing here, but I haven't found it to be nearly as appealing as this 'sex'.
>She mentioned nonchalantly. She cocked her head, looking at Sapphire, and licked her lips. They really knew how to draw her in- clearly they were more experienced with sex than her, as it was difficult for her not to just rip their clothes off and start right then. She'd heard of this 'foreplay', and chose not to ruin the show.
So what is it I can do for you lovely gems?
>She asked in her deep tone.
Something to make up for last time?
>>
>>6447698
>The dainty fingers that continue to rub along his member sends fresh waves of pleasure up the man's spine. He begins to slowly rock his hips forward into the softness of the individual's palm, a few drops of salty fluid starting to drip from his tip and onto the fingers of the anonymous gloryhole slut. When he was preparing to thrust again he freezes as soon as the he feels warm breath flow over his tip. The waves grow hotter and more wet as he waits, crying out as soon as their lips kissed his tip. The man lightly taps his nice fat cock head against their tongue before he feels himself welcomed into the confines of their mouth. The hand stroking up and down his sizable length along with the plump lips of the cock sucker making his legs feel like jelly.
Oh god...Don't stop...
>>
File: tumblr_nl8z6mJZ8r1sd1xkuo2_1280.png (279KB, 829x815px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl8z6mJZ8r1sd1xkuo2_1280.png
279KB, 829x815px
>>6447825
>Sapphy silently smirks and carefully stands up on Jasper's broad shoulder, delicately pinching the sides of her frilly panties and tugging them down to her ankles
>As she does, an impressively long limp uncut blue cock unfurls, reaching all the way past her knee
>Ruby watches on in dumbfounded awe, never tired of the beautiful sight of her partner's meat, grinding her own erection against your body
>Sapphy uses both her small hands to lift her soft cock, gently rubbing the head against your cheek
Well....for starters...
>>
>>6447647
They celebrate another year of life...
... Or another year closer to their deaths, if you're into Goth or pessimistic culture.
>Said a man who sat on the swing next to Tomoko. If she were to look, she'd see the same person whom she met during the masquerade!
Yo!
>>
File: W 116.jpg (32KB, 364x427px) Image search: [Google]
W 116.jpg
32KB, 364x427px
>>6447887
That doesn't really answer my quest...

>Tomoko's sentence met an abrupt end the moment she laid eyes on a familiar face. She quickly turned away from her before he could catch a glimpse of the sudden flash of red marking her cheeks. The chains of the swing started to shake rather vigorously, which could only mean that the NEET herself was shaking.
>"It...It's that guy! The hell is he doing here!? I thought this place was dead except for gem girl and those gays and the hole!"
>>
>>6447829
>There were various sounds that could barely be made out from the other side, including what sounded like...the snaps of a camera? Another faint giggle echoed from the wall, now further muffled from the meaty cock that was stuffing that mouth. Lips sliding up and down the shaft, a long, wet tongue began to lap up at the base of the crown, slathering it with saliva while licking up the drops of pre that formed at the tip. The one hand continued to jerk faster and faster, working together with the mouth to finish off the man's erect member.
>>
File: IMG_1916.png (820KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1916.png
820KB, 1280x1808px
>>6447866
>Jasper bit her lip and stifled a giggle of excitement upon seeing the member spring forth. She knew well what Ruby's were equipped with, and even if she didn't, the only thing currently separating the smaller soldier and her bosom was a thin piece of fabric, so it wasn't hard to figure out. But Sapphire- this she had not expected, and with which she was quite thrilled.
Of course~
>She muttered, the cock sliding along her cheek, rubbing against her full lips. She held it there for a moment, giving the head a kiss, savouring the moment, before she slid her tongue past the foreskin and began to swirl it around, salivating over every inch of the head.
>She understood that the pleasure she derived from this kind of thing was unusual, but Amethyst got to drink motor oil, so what's so wrong with sucking some cock? Nothing, by her estimation.
>>
>>6447978
>The man's body stiffens as he hears a shutter sound ring out through what is a particularly quiet bathroom. He debates pulling away but the stroking, the tongue, and all of the pleasure accompanying the depraved act keep him there. The laughter sent a teasing vibration up the length of his dick, causing him to groan as his cock head swelled from the pleasure. Whoever's tongue was on the other side of the wall was working wonders, the way it played with his sensitive tip and lovingly lapped at his juices pushing him over the edge. He thrusts his hips forward and lets out a rumbling moan, his cock tip flaring as he unloaded rope after rope of delicious semen into their mouth. He clenches his fists and struggles to stay standing as he drains his balls into their mouth, shivering from the overwhelming pleasure of the anonymous blowjob.
>>
File: tumblr_nufh2zVUnB1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (196KB, 670x1144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nufh2zVUnB1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
196KB, 670x1144px
>>6448021
>Sapphire let a low little groan pass through her puffy lips, letting both her hands leave her swelling member to roam through Jasper's snowy white mane
>Jasper felt as the small gem's not-so-small cock began to grow thicker and stiffer, until it could finally stand on its own, revealing her two large swinging globes behind it
>Not wanting to be left out, Ruby fished one hand down into her own panties and pulled out her far less impressive member, squeezing and tugging it before pressing it between her stomach and Jasper's
>She scooted over to one side and pulled down Jasper's top, letting one of her huge striped tits fall out--the damn thing being the size of her own head!
>She eagerly wrapped her lips around the large pink nipple, sucking deeply while grinding herself into the amazonian beauty, her small firm ass still seated in her palm
(Goddamn I love size difference)
>>
>>6448061
>As the man reached his climax, a suprised, muffled yelp rang out on the other side. In spite of this, the hand and mouth tending to him continued to work their jobs to completion, fingers gripping down on the shaft giving it a final few jerks, almost like it was trying to milk him of his cum. The tongue licking at his tip worked to lap up the flow of cum shooting out of him, not stopping until he was completely drained all the while being accompanied by the sounds of rapid shutter snapping and sensual moans. When his climax subsided, the pair of lips wrapped around him slid off while the tender fingers gripped around his shaft loosed their grip and let it go, their jobs complete. The only thing coming from the other side of the wall now was the sound of the occasional mechanical snap.
>>
So, I know the receiver was Owain but who was the giver?
>>
>>6448217
>The man's limp cock hangs through the whole, the only sounds in the bathroom his shaky breathing and the odd mechanical noises that seemed to constantly emanate from the other side of the wall. The man thinks of all manors of disgusting or vile people could have been on the other side of that wall, but the curiosity of knowing who it is seems to bet too great. He slowly shoves his dick back into his pants and walks to the other side of the wall, pushing the door open to see who was blowing him just a few moments ago, his eyes darting around the room as he searches or them.
>>
>>6447926
[Bloody hell, Internet don't do this to me. I'm back.]

Doesn't answer what? I told you, they celebrate their birthday by eating cake and partying and that sort of stuff... I usually avoid big crowds and just hang around with my close friends and and family.
>The man shrugged and gave Tomoko a playful grin thanks to her cute and somewhat unexpected reaction.
Long time no see. How are you doing?
>>
File: IMG_1862.png (645KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1862.png
645KB, 1280x907px
>>6448104
>Jasper's eyes rolled as she tasted the distinct flavor of cock, her lips wrapping around the outer flesh as her tongue continued to dig into every crevice of the small gem's foreskin. Pushing herself further onto the sizable member, and subsequently pressing the foreskin back, she ran her tongue along the slit at the tip, catching a few delicious droplets of precum.
MMmmphf~
>She couldn't help but release a muffled moan as Ruby's needful mouth toyed with Jasper's sensitive nipple, as she continued to grind herself on the striped soldier like a horny puppy. Jasper squeezed her tight cheeks lightly, taking two fingers and spreading them apart playfully.
>>
>>6448241
Find out next time on /ERP/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiHu_wmZT-o
>>
>>6448299
Fuck you, now it's going to take like twelve episodes of powering up before anything happens.
>>
File: Cream_11.png (165KB, 388x455px) Image search: [Google]
Cream_11.png
165KB, 388x455px
>>
>>6448315
I want to fuck cream so badly.
>>
>>6448253
>To his disappointment, by the time the man saunters into the other side of the room it's already been abandoned, almost as if no one had ever been inside at all. The only clue left behind as to who had been the man's mysterious benefactor was a sparse trail of black feathers, starting from the ground around the hole in the wall that led out the door.
>>
File: 1455656893045.png (213KB, 1200x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1455656893045.png
213KB, 1200x1050px
>>6448260
>Ruby squirmed and wriggled out of her clothes, letting them drop down to the floor, now making full-on bare skin contact with Jasper, her stiff little three incher throbbing and twitching with desire
>Sapphire meanwhile swings her opposite leg onto Jasper's other shoulder, one foot planted on either side of her head, holding onto her long mane for support, leaning forward and shoving a few more inches of her thick, veiny blue raspberry Twizzler down her throat, before leaning back and pulling it back out
>Because of its sheer length and bulbous head, even when fully erect, Sapphire's cock hung low and was somewhat unwieldy, but she made it work, slowly humping Jasper's throat--the first she'd encountered that could actually take her
>>
File: W 29.jpg (58KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
W 29.jpg
58KB, 1000x800px
>>6448257
Tch. I don't like parties. I just ask my family to slide the games under the door and leave me alone. I don't leave my room unless there's cake or food.

>To get her mind off the embarrassing reaction, she shook her head furiously, causing the girl's unkempt hair to fly about to and fro, her eyes going back to glaring at the people having public sex in the area, silently wishing terrible things to happen to the lot of them. A pact with an ancient Egyptian chaos deity may have been involved.
>"Damn normies, showing off... And this one, what makes him think he isn't a normie either?"
>Despite the harsh words she had for just about everyone in the area, the girl that looked back at the man was the same meek female that was idly minding her business on the swing. The NEET's eyes refused to make contact with his own, instead gazing at her own shoes, idly noting that one her shoe laces was coming undone.

Friends, huh...? A...at least you got people to hang out with...
>>
>>6448338
Tomoko a qt
>>
File: W 21.jpg (31KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
W 21.jpg
31KB, 302x302px
>>6448347
E...ehh!? You.. you don't mean, right? This is a joke! I...it's gotta be! No one would say that to me, ha.. hahah! See!? I'm laughing! Ah...haha...ahha
>sniffle
>>
File: cream6.jpg (90KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
cream6.jpg
90KB, 640x479px
>>6448319
Um....You'll need to ask my Mommy first....
>>
>>6448310
That's how all of Owain's RPs go anyway.
>>
File: IMG_1946.png (800KB, 1144x1748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1946.png
800KB, 1144x1748px
>>6448325
>Jasper scooched Ruby closer to the center of her chest, now holding her with both hands, her biceps being used to squish her tits together as saliva dripped down into them, just asking to be fucked.
>The massive Quartz struggled for breath as the biggest cock she'd ever taken slammed away at her throat with increasing speed and ferocity. It had grown considerably since the blue gem had unveiled the wonderful dick, and Jasper did her best to maintain her lips' suction as her face was pressed firmly against the base of Sapphire's crotch, and for once, she was actually looking UP at someone.
>>
>>6448338
Actually, I just keep in contact with just two of them. One of them is now living in Canada and the other is way too busy with his work. So that leaves me with only three different people I can trust: Me, myself and I.
Yes, yes, I know... That was lame and I don't apologize. I dare you to come with something as clever as that, ha!
>Of course, she would probably do. Sure, she was a bit of a NEET and possibly a social retard but by no means she was an idiot. Maybe. At the very least there was a refreshing harsh honesty in her words. He liked that from her.
>That and how painfully average she was compared with other women around. Which reminded him of the night of passion they had a while back.
Sooooo... You never told me who was the lucky bastard who took your virginity. I'm curious.
>Because he wanted to know what kind of person would fuck someone like her! Sure, he liked her a lot but she wasn't exactly a top model.
C'mon, spill the beans! C'mon!
>>
>>6448390
I want to cream to peep at me fucking her mom into a shivering mess before I sneak into her room to give her the same treatment.
>>
>>6448323
>clearly meant to lead into something more
>Owain just cums and leaves

lol
>>
File: raw.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
755KB, 420x314px
>>6448325
>>6448462
>futa gems
my favorite
>>
File: caw.jpg (11KB, 377x271px) Image search: [Google]
caw.jpg
11KB, 377x271px
>>6448496
>But I was finishing it off there too, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nwxfv93NAt1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (180KB, 768x819px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwxfv93NAt1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
180KB, 768x819px
>>6448462
>Ruby went crosseyed, absolutely in heaven, smushed within Jasper's huge striped busom, with her beautiful Sapphy's fat ass and fatter balls hanging just over her head
>She repositioned herself again, twisting and pulling on Jasper's nipples while the powerful gem squeezed her breasts around Ruby's small but very excited cock
>Her tongue hung out and she couldn't help but drool at the feeling of Jasper's love pillows, and couldn't hold back from shooting off the first of soon to be many loads, squirting between her tits, spraying her neck and chin with hot bubbling spunk
>Sapphire smiled down at her premature-ejaculating lover, before leaning in and forcing her floppy dong as far down Jasper's slutty throat as she could take it, until her big bloated blueberries were touching Jasper's chin

>>6448527
>Blows a dick kissu
>>
>>6448542
(I thought that was it. Good job anonymous bird
>>
File: W 1520.jpg (1MB, 1116x1305px) Image search: [Google]
W 1520.jpg
1MB, 1116x1305px
>>6448463
>The man's insistence on such a forbidden answer with an unwanted question caused Tomoko's blood to boil. The girl's grip on the chains of the swing tightened while her brow furrowed. Beady little eyes framed by bags of sleepless nights took on the fire of anger as she quickly swung her face around to give the cheeky male a piece of her mind.

W...why do you even care so much!? Y.. you got what you wanted out of me! Are you insecure, huh!? Just like the rest of the guys here.. always worrying about who banged who... it's pathetic! Ha... haha! It is!

>As she, rather hypocritically, began to ramble on about the males of the area and their various little nuances in a very desperate means of superiority, she began to move her body a little. The motion made her fly a bit forward and then back gently as Tomoko started to swing herself, giggling to herself about the rude comments she was making.
>>
>>6448556
>Catches it and tucks it into pocket for later use
>>
>>6448559
>Hope you had fun with that little quicky anon, I always wanted to do an anonymous glory hole thing ever since someone brought it up.
>>
File: omg!.png (938KB, 850x1033px) Image search: [Google]
omg!.png
938KB, 850x1033px
>>6448476
>
>>
>>6448635
Cream come sit on my lap.
Lets play a game
>>
>>6448565

Because, you know, I was hoping to see if I can match to whatever guy was your first. That's all. Just because I like you way too much even if you are... You know, you.
>Yes, he was well aware of how... Strange, if not weird, Tomoko was. That was, however, the best part of her cuteness. Chuckling at her insults, he flicked her forehead upon leaning towards her. A playful grin appearing on his face as he punish her for her apparent insolence.
Come on, don't be like that! If you tell me, well... I'll have sex with you. Again.
>Yes, he was serious. That was the only coin he could offer... Well, other than the $40 and two chewing guns he carried with him at the moment, but at the very least it was something. Maybe.
>With his offer on the table, the man extended an arm towards her, pointing a finger at Tomoko.
Reveal your sec- Woah, shit!
>Slamming face first against the ground below thanks to losing his balance, he slowly looked up... Possibly getting a good view of her underwear.
>>
>>6448624
(I did, gloryholes are my fetish and I wasn't (expecting something that good. Hopefully see you around somehow. This is Owain BTW, just in case you have qualms rping with me.)
>>
File: 095cream.jpg (87KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
095cream.jpg
87KB, 640x479px
>>6448674
What kind of game?
>>
>>6448729
>This is Owain BTW

Owain, nobody honestly has any issue ERPing with you, it's your inability to not reply to shitposting or making a target of yourself is what gets you.
>>
>>6446941
Sup, typesluts? Just got done winding down from work. How have y'all been?
>>
File: IMG_1902.png (408KB, 1280x1129px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.png
408KB, 1280x1129px
>>6448556
>Jasper could think of little less but cock as all her senses were engulfed by the huge, throbbing, blue member. Her eyelids fluttered in pleasure, not that there was much else to see but the base of Sapphire's crotch anyway. She smelt and tasted nothing but the musky flavor of dick, and she let herself lay completely at the mercy of the tiny gem. As she felt herself losing consciousness, she finally relinquished, gasping for air.
>She continued to squeeze at Ruby's cute little body, and in between breaths, ran her finger along her collarbone to collect the excess cum she hadn't been able to simply lick up from her chin.
>Not wanting to leave the important matter at hand for too long, she pressed her face lovingly against Sapphire's soft sack, running the flat of her tongue along it's surface, lapping at the sweaty spheres. She let the saliva-covered cock lay on top of her face, causing spit to spread around the Quartz's usually immaculate features. Jasper took one of the balls into her mouth delicately as she slapped her face with the huge cock, catching her breath before the next facefull of dick.
>>
>>6448729
>It's fiiine, have a good night.
>>
>>6448754
(A few people do that I've spoken to so I was just making sure.)
>>
>>6448743
You ever ridden a pony before? were gonna play a game like that!
>>
>>6448792
(Night!)
>>
File: W 1872.jpg (229KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
W 1872.jpg
229KB, 600x800px
>>6448707
>Tomoko, being the sort of indulge in schadenfruede in all its forms, laughed at the male's misfortune. She continued to idly swing, her legs spread in such a manner that it gave him a very generous view of her panties, shielded away by black pantyhose. They were the sort of panties one would expect a girl like her to wear, cheap ones with stripes that were obviously part of a pack that was on sale. Once the smug little girl noticed that the man was staring at her goods, she quickly moved a hand to tug her skirt over the sensitive area, putting an end to the show.
>"Tch. Perv."

S... so you ARE insecure! Heh, that's really pathetic! Wh...what if I never told you, huh!? Would you never have sex with me again?!

>>6448778
(It's my birthday and it's been going just as well as I expected.)
>>
File: gggg.jpg (68KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
68KB, 640x479px
>>6448809
Oh...That sounds like the game my Mommy likes to play
>>
File: 1458871764273.png (293KB, 750x613px) Image search: [Google]
1458871764273.png
293KB, 750x613px
>>6448785
>Sapphire's plush lips curled upwards into a wicked smile, as she turned her hips side to side, building up momentum, slapping the powerful warrior across the face with her footlong-plus member, the skin fully peeled back from her dark blue head, hands placed on her hips authoritatively in a power pose
>Meanwhile, Ruby was nowhere near spent yet, still thrusting her hips up between Jaspers sweaty, cum-sprayed tits, her little legs wrenched around her torso, clinging for dear life to the giant woman
>Watching as her Laffy Sapphy punished Jasper with her cock, she added in her own, grabbing and twisting Jasper's large pink nips as far as they would go, getting some nice cathartic revenge for that whole "Nuking Earth" thing
>>
>>6448868
(Happy birthday, then! Is that good, or bad?)
>>
>>6448889
Its true your mommy loves to ride stallions all night long. You can be just like her too.
>>
File: W 1175.png (150KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
W 1175.png
150KB, 800x612px
>>6448932
(You ever see those birthday pictures that's just the one person and the cake or maybe their parent lighting the cake? That's basically been my birthday for the past decade.)
>>
>>6448868
I'm just curious, damn it!
>The man said with a frown as he stood up, taking off the glasses off his face before dusting them off. Really, she was rather annoying! Wiping some dust off his face with a single thumb, the male looked at Tomoko's eyes with his dark brown hues, pondering what to say next.
If that makes me insecure then I pity the poor, desperate guy who was your first! I mean, what was he thinking?
>Rude. Probably way too rude. But she started the flame war not him. Despite that, he remained silent for a second, arms crossed in front of his chest before apologizing in his own special way.
Alright, sorry. I didn't mean to insult you that way... Nice panties though. Are those same as the masquerade?
>>
>>6448965
[Well...Mr. Tails played that game with me...So did Mommy...]

Well ok, I guess I can play a little
>>
File: W 150.png (141KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
W 150.png
141KB, 340x340px
>>6449020
N... no they're a different pair. Pervert...

>Despite the nature of that last word, it had a slight tone of playfulness about it, and the mouth that spoke it was curled into a slight smile. The insults he tried to throw her way meant little, after all, he wasn't -entirely- wrong. Tomoko's swinging slowed to a halt as she kept gazing at the ground. As quick as it had appeared, the smile on her face turned upside down, and the conversation came to a screeching halt. The silence became palpable as the girl suddenly ran out of things to say. There was a sudden wind that caused a few leaves to fly past her, one smacking right in the middle of her face which she angrily throw off. Things became awkward very fast.
>"S...say something!"

...so are we gonna... d.. do it again?

>"Not that, you idiotic slut!"
>>
>>6449003
(Sounds about right. That's pretty much how mine was, too. At least I got a tenderloin steak out of it.)
>>
>>6449024
>The man grinned down at the girl before easily picking her up and setting her down on his comfy, but strangely bumpy lap.
Are you comfy?
>>
File: IMG_1887.png (841KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1887.png
841KB, 1280x1808px
>>6448897
>Jasper's tongue hung loosely from her mouth, as she looked up submissively at Sapphire from behind the huge cock that blocked part of her view, almost as if to say "thank you ma'am, may I please have another". As she drooled dumbly, a string of spit running from her face covered in juices, one from Homeworld could almost see it as pathetic: the great and noble warhero Jasper practically begging this Sapphire for another chance to suck her cock, as she was smacked repeated with said cock. But she wouldn't have it any other way.
>Her face twisted in both pleasure and pain as Ruby mercilessly twisted and tugged at her already sensitive nipples, and the headstrong gem began to feel her legs buckle. She tried to lower herself gently onto her knees, and not completely collapse into what must look like a messy fuckdoll.
>>
File: sonic_easter_pic.jpg (230KB, 734x543px) Image search: [Google]
sonic_easter_pic.jpg
230KB, 734x543px
>>6449111
[This feels really weird....But then again I've never sat on Mr. Tail's lap before...He just put his pee pee in my butt...]

>Her adorable and plump bunny butt pressed down on the Anon's crotch and as if by instinct she kind of rubbed up against it

Y-Yes Mr. Anon nice and comfy cozy

[I hope I'm doing this right....I want to make Mommy proud]
>>
File: tumblr_o22042JkMb1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (131KB, 547x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o22042JkMb1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
131KB, 547x737px
>>6449136
>Grinning down sadistically at the defeated Homeworlder, Sapphire gave her another loud, firm cockslap before turning around, this time planting her small, plump ass right onto Jasper's open mouth, her bright blue butt pucker eager to feel that thick tongue work
>Her cock hung down, just far enough that Ruby could sit up and suck the tip, as she did for hours at a time whenever the two had some time to unfuse and have some fun
>Ruby wrapped both small hands around Sapphy's thick member, which dwarfed her own at least tenfold, legs still clinging to Jasper's body
Oh man Sapphy...
>Ruby spoke to her lover between sloppy licks and kisses on her head
...I cant wait to...see you make Jasper take this big bastard~
>This praise made Sapphy smile even wider, before turning around to look over her shoulder and speak to Jasper
Oh, I can't wait either. Howbout you, hun?~
>She reached around and scratched Jasper's hair right behind her ear, like petting a puppy, eagerly awaiting an answer
(I'm LOVING this, but I might pass out soon. Do you have discord or an email so we could continue if I do have to go?)
>>
>>6449104
Are they? Well, they certainly look familiar. Something I don't understand is why you cover yourself when i have clearly seen what's behind your panties. That makes no sense! Oh well..
>Said the male with a playful tone as he reached for another leaf stuck on that messy hair of hers, tossing it away as he continued to speak to the NEET. His hands rested on his hips, thumbs hooked on the belt holding his jeans, his foot tapping the ground below them.
Only if you want to, of course, unless you think I'm too.. I quote "Insecure" and "Pathetic".
>Leaning forward, his fance was mere inches away from hers, subtle hints of dust doting his nose and cheeks, spots that his hand didn't reach when he wiped the earth off his face.
>>
>>6449188
>Her rubbing gets a pulsating response as the strange lump seems to lightly lift her tiny bunny butt up. Its possible this was the same thing Mr. Tails had between his legs, but for some reason it seemed more overgrown than that.
Go ahead then Cream ride the pony as fast as you can okay?
>Anon began to shake his hips around, simulating the experience of galloping on a horse. He did all he could to make sure that lump under his pants was constantly grinding and bumping her between the legs.
>>
>>6449295
>calls the police
>>
>>6446941

anyone wanna erp with me on kik? characters from nintendo, anime, cartoons or even open to something you want.

the only thing I can offer you are pictures of my own cock(and the results of our erp ) and knowing that you'd make me cum.

you don't gotta show anything and i'd be between us, so if you wanna help me stroke my cock come kik me at: wumpus9097
>>
File: W 2120.jpg (759KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
W 2120.jpg
759KB, 3000x3000px
>>6449106
(If I'm lucky, I get a Little Ceasar's pizza, but then my brothers eat the whole thing and I get maybe two slices. When was your birthday?)

>>6449257
W..who cares!? Do you want to or not!? I mean.. it's why you came up to me isn't it!?

>"Tch. Only cuz there's no one else around. Am I going to have to do everything!?"
>Close enough as he was, Tomoko still insisted on raising her voice. The pupils of her eyes shivered a little with her anger. She couldn't help but flare her nose a little at the sight of the man's dirt covered face. Beggars cannot be choosers. The NEET got off the swing in a huff, shoving the man out of her way the moment her feet made contact with the ground. Crossing her arms, she walked a bit towards the recently vacated room, stopping to turn around and point a shaking finger towards the male.

So... so come on then! L...let's get this over with!
>>
>>6449308
Anon, were just playing horsie chill out bro.
>>
>>6449321
(Mine was back in May. Fucking sucks that your birthdays go like that...)
>>
>>6449317
Is this a new meme?
>>
File: IMG_1871.png (1MB, 1280x1467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.png
1MB, 1280x1467px
>>6449241
(So am I! To answer your question, sad to say I do not- but with the amount I hear these threads talking about discord, I think it's probably about time I made one. Likewise, I'm also falling asleep, but I'm going to screenshot your post, and I will be on here later tomorrow; So I shoulda made a discord by then, and then we can exchange info. Unless you don't think you'll be on then? In which case, maybe you should give me yours now so I can just add you once I make a discord?

Up to you- whatever you want. I just don't wanna lose the RP just 'cus I'm tired.)
>>
>>6449351

yes, copy and paste it next thread
>>
File: it's too big!.png (263KB, 519x415px) Image search: [Google]
it's too big!.png
263KB, 519x415px
>>6449295
This is a big horsie

>She began to bounce her little body enjoying the sensation from the bouncing and grinding

[Big BIG horsie!]
>>
>tfw no Valkyr to cuddle with and give milk to
>>
File: 1479605640428.gif (1MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1479605640428.gif
1MB, 245x220px
>>6449317
>kik

Please delet yourself
>>
File: Rubutt.png (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rubutt.png
81KB, 500x750px
>>6449358
(Tomorrow I maybe will be able to, but just add me anyways. I'm LadyLapis#8467)
>>
>>6449370
It is a pretty big horsie isn't it?
Maybe alittle too big for you.
But I'll help keep you steady okay?
>Anon's big hands wrap around the front of Cream's chest, his hands securely cup her flat breasts, he traces over her nipples between each digit as he rubs up and down.
>>
>>6449418
Jasper x futa Jasper when
>>
File: IMG_1879.png (521KB, 1280x1146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1879.png
521KB, 1280x1146px
>>6449418
(Awesome! I'll make a discord in the morning and add you. Thanks for the RP!)
>>
File: 1467595266483.jpg (430KB, 1136x877px) Image search: [Google]
1467595266483.jpg
430KB, 1136x877px
>>6449441
I'm down for most any gem pairing you can think of

>>6449484
(My pleasure! G'night~)
>>
File: abaf5f1bb3430baa88986e386ec0a74a.png (411KB, 753x1169px) Image search: [Google]
abaf5f1bb3430baa88986e386ec0a74a.png
411KB, 753x1169px
>>6449430
>Much like her mother, Cream's chest is incredibly sensitive to touch this causes her tiny bunny cunny to get nice and warm

(My next response will be a bit, need to take care of something)
>>
>>6449321
Yes, I want it! Geez!
>Protested the man as he followed Tomoko to the vacant room, looking around before casually locking the door behind them. Turning around, he began to undress: First taking his jacket off and then unbuttoning his shirt. Next, he pulled his leather belt and tossed it to the side before unzipping and pulling his jeans down together with his underwear. Within minutes, he was completely bare and shamelessly displaying his naked form to the black-haired girl.
>Of course, he felt no shame at all because it wasn't the first time he got undressed before her and wasn't the first time he was naked before a woman.
Ah yes, I remember the first time I got naked before a girl. Her eyes went wide, screamed a lot and then the police took me off the bus.
>He shook his head.
Good times.
>Thankfully he was joking. Right?
>>
>>6449484
>>6449441
>Wiggles eyebrows
>>
File: W 1106.png (283KB, 513x496px) Image search: [Google]
W 1106.png
283KB, 513x496px
>>6449349
(Meh. You get used to it. Eventually it becomes just another day.)

>>6449513
Heh, sounds about right...

>While the man was undress, Tomoko had her back towards him, arms crossed while she sniffed about, still detecting freshly spewed semen. Being the pervert she was, it was a scent she took way too much joy in smelling. A barely repressed chuckle escaped her lips as the lusty aroma excited her a little, getting the girl into the mood for what was coming. She then turned around, and was treated to the incredibly bold nudity of her partner. It was such a sudden sight that the girl's hands went to her cheeks as she gasped in surprise.
>"Geez...! This guy just doesn't wait does he!?"

I guess.. I guess it's my turn again, huh..?

>Sharing none of the man's courage and hotbloodedness, the way Tomoko undressed was much more shy and reserved. Shaking digits undid the buttons of her shirt, which was unceremoniously tossed aside, and her bra followed shortly after. She then bent down a little to pull off shoes, so that her hose and panties can be removed and join their friends in the discarded clothing pile. With a gulp, she tried to stand up as straight as possible, while also trying to keep herself from shaking from nervousness.

O... okay.. I'm ready!
>>
>>6449496
>He grins as he feels a rising heat between her neathers. The plushly little vulva teasingly rubbing against his cock, had been driving him insane already, but feeling it twitch nearly set him off. He wanted to rip off her clothes and pin her to the couch but held himself back. It'll feel much better if this tiny bunny cunny is steaming hot and dripping cream for him before he pushes it inside right? He leans down next to creams ears as his fingers pinch her sensitive nipples
Are you having fun cream?~
(no problem)
>>
>>6449604
At least your bitrhday isn't the day before Valentine's Day.
>>
>>6449604
>His eyes scanned the naked form of the somewhat shy girl as she undressed. Ah yes, a painfully average form with nothing too ugly or nothing too glorious. Just... Average. That was exactly what he liked from her: That despite how conscious she was of her average body, the shy Tomoko was always willing to go down and dirty.
>Wasting no time, the male approached her as he looked down at her, a single hand holding his chin as he seemingly examined her bare form. As if it was the first time he saw her nude before him. With a sly smirk, the bespectacled male decided to break the silence by qualifying her naked body.
Adequate. I like it.
>Before she could protest, or celebrate, he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her towards him and planting a kiss on her lips while he pressed his naked torso against hers, pinning her against the used bed behind her! The smell of semen and other fluids be damned! He wanted her!
>>
>Shakes magic 8 ball
Should I ERP?
>>
>>6449704
>The magic 8 ball reads "Try one more time"
>>
>>6449704
Someone post the eightball.
>>
>>6449710
>Shakes the magic 8 ball again
Should I ERP?
>>
>>6449722

Whitout a doubt
>>
>>6449736
>ERPs
>>
File: 16.png (97KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
97KB, 777x777px
>>6449674
(Valentine's Day? That's funny. The only holiday I know that happens in the middle of February is Discount Candy Day on the 15th where all candy in the stores are mysteriously pink and on sale for precios muy baratos)

>>6449702
Adequate!? You jerk! I oughta ju-mmf!

>Her angry words were cut off by the sudden kiss, and the sensation of the man's eager lips caused the girl to melt right into his body. The brief pauses when their mouths separated were filled with Tomoko's gasping breaths, and every time her tongue went out to meet his, it increased the levels of her arousal. Levels that made themselves very evident when her hands eagerly wrapped around his waist, clutching up at his shoulder blades, a grip that didn't break even when she was pinned against the bed. The eager female submissively let herself lay onto it, letting the softness of the sheets hug her naked body. In return, they became a little stained with the clear liquid of the girl's stimulation, drops leaking out the more the NEET shook in anticipation.
>>
>>6449752

> ERPs you back
>>
>>6449765
>Cums
>>
File: Ritsu (21).png (362KB, 498x982px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu (21).png
362KB, 498x982px
>>6449752
>pulls out megaphone
COME ON, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT! I WANNA SEE YOU ERP LIKE YOU'VE NEVER ERPED BEFORE!
>>
>>6449761
I'm diabetic so I cannot participate in Discount Candy Day...
>>
>>6449793

That was fast, girl, put more effort I cannot give you a passing grade on that.
>>
File: 92a13176576128f2e6f5907e3a19f701.gif (151KB, 838x1078px) Image search: [Google]
92a13176576128f2e6f5907e3a19f701.gif
151KB, 838x1078px
>>6449644
>Well shit! Clean up on aisle 4! The Anon's attention is making her little pussy even hotter and she started to drip, making a wet spot in the crotch of her panties

Lots of fun Mr. Anon!

[His pee pee is really big.....]
>>
>>6449795
>Surprise erps you
>>
>>6449795
>ERPs faster!
>>6449810
>Cums again
>>
>>6449826

> ERP you harder and harder
>>
>>6449761
>Amused as her expected response, the man broke the kiss and proceeded to shower her collar bone with playful, tender pecks. Next he repeated the process with her chest, kissing and licking the flesh buds on top of her small mounds. Flicking them with his tongue until they were nice, wet and erect. Only then he moved towards, kissing her belly and taking a hold of her knees with his dexterous hands, spreading Tomoko's legs to give her slit a series of hungry licks. coating her folds with his spit! He even licked the pubic area, trailing his muscle on the patch of hair (if any).
>Clearly, either he was desperate or his standards were too low, he was enjoying Tomoko's body greatly!
Hmmhm~!
>>
>>6449815
>The hot slobs of honey dripping against his cock, stirs him more, making the prison of his pants too straining to bear.
Cream I think I have an even more exciting horse for you to ride.
>Panting a bit, excitedly as he finally gives to free his behemoth, he pulls down his pants and lets the fat lump that's she's been bouncing on spring free, its girthy stature is only barely taller than her, but even more incredibly, its thick as the man's arm. It violent throbs as it wiggles back and forth in front of her
I think you should ride this one instead.
>>
File: 1479626450929.png (646KB, 507x686px) Image search: [Google]
1479626450929.png
646KB, 507x686px
Whats going on in here?
>>
>>6449901
An emo bitch lewding, pedophilia, a suicidal diabetic, and a redhead with a fat ass.
>>
File: 44.png (1MB, 1280x1630px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
1MB, 1280x1630px
>>6449798
(Oh... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.)

>>6449894
>"C..crap! This feels so good! If I'm not careful I'm gonna..."
>Tomoko let out a moan of pleasure, a sound she quickly tried to stifle with her hand but a few seconds too late. She writhed on the bed, hands clutching away at the sheets as the man's veneration of her below average, barely maintained body caused her mind to be seized by arousal. Her legs shuddered as the man's tongue lapped away at her pussy, which was giving out plenty of nectar for him to enjoy. The girl let out an incredibly loud gasp when his muscle trailed upwards past her clit on her slightly unkempt pubic hair, that carried with it a rather curious taste and scent of a girl that enjoyed pleasuring herself. Often.
>>
File: Ritsu (4).png (920KB, 836x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu (4).png
920KB, 836x1051px
>>6449820
>surprise cums
>hard
>>6449826
I'M NOT IMPRESSED! YOU GOTTA ERP LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!
>>
File: 1479649469639.jpg (890KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1479649469639.jpg
890KB, 2480x3507px
>>6449929
Huh, sounds like a bunch of weirdos!
>>
File: tumblr_mzecenEyCC1t3v9evo1_500.png (239KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzecenEyCC1t3v9evo1_500.png
239KB, 500x362px
>>6449900
>She gasped and blushed looking at this almost demonic looking ramrod this Anon is sporting

. . .

>Instinct took over completely and she wrapped her little hand around it stroking it softly at first

[I hope Mommy will be proud...]

>>6449901
(Th-THICK!!)
>>
>>6449960
For the love of god just let me smack that ass.
>>
>>6449960
>pokes each cheek with a needle
>>
>>6449968
>it was a staff fit for some sort of demon king for sure, something like this just wasn't meant to be engorged inside tiny little bunny holes, but the man was intent on it. As she tried to soothe his aching beast with her tiny hands anon, started to peel away her dress until she was left in nothing but her panties. His big hands wrapped against her chest completely bare.
Nmmf, good job Cream~ You're as quick as your mom on this.
You're a natural at keeping my little animal at bay aren't you? Have a taste of it too.
>>
File: 1479844125220.jpg (170KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479844125220.jpg
170KB, 960x1280px
>>6449968
(2 THICK)

>>6449972
Huh?! You wanna smack my BUTT?! Thats weird as heck, you don't even know me!

>>6449985
Ouch, stop that!!!
>>
>>6449939
>After a series of licks towards her glistering, wet folds and her messy, black bush, the male spoke the most romantic words he could muster... Or that any man could muster after licking Tomoko's nether regions with love and care.
A-Ack! *Cough*
>The man began to cough somewhat, pulling something from the tip of his tongue: A loose pubic hair that belonged to the NEET that nearly made him gag as it reached the back of his throat. That was close!
>Looking at Tomoko with a raised eyebrow, he casually flicked the single hair away before placing himself on top of her, his throbbing manhood pressing its head against her wet folds. Knowing that she wasn't a virgin and remembering how tight she was, the man slowly shoved his thickness into her... Slow and steady.
Nnngh~! T-This will do... Ahhh... Forget the other women, Tomoko. You always feel fantastic to me...
>>
>>6450020
Sorry about the needle. I thought it was fake like the average Kardashian.
>>
>>6450020
I really think that this is the best way for us to get acquainted. And if I don't then I'm literally gonna lose my mind here. I mean...all I'm doing now is watching...and its just so....
>>
File: 1479649152114.png (694KB, 694x792px) Image search: [Google]
1479649152114.png
694KB, 694x792px
>>6450048
Its not fake! Plus, I really dont think it would like, deflate if you did that to one of their butts. Its all, like, goo and stuff

>>6450050
Just so what? Cmon, tell me and MAYBE I'll let you smack it or whatever
>>
>tfw you will never play horsie with a cute little loli

Why live?
>>
File: 22.jpg (367KB, 646x900px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
367KB, 646x900px
>>6450044
>"A-ahhh! So good, sooo goo- wait, 'other women'? This bastard! How dare h-aaahh!!"
>Tomoko let out a prolonged sound of pleasure as the man slid his length into her. Her legs quickly wrapped around his waist, locking him in where he was. Her little chest was heaving up and down with incredibly deep, gasping breaths as she felt the male's thick shaft push itself into her tight pussy. The girl's walls were quick to wrap around the shaft, clutching at it and almost pulling it in eagerly. With every inch that penetrated her, more and more of her mind was becoming lost. There was even a point where body suddenly bucked upwards, causing her stomach to suddenly jut out before collapsing back on the bad. Such was the extent of the enjoyment that was taking over the poor NEET's entire body.
>>
File: Cream_The_Rabbit.jpg (29KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
Cream_The_Rabbit.jpg
29KB, 400x299px
>>6450017
>She bit her lower lip and shyly wrapped her lips around his massive fuck pole and began to bob her head

>>6450020
(Would bury my face in it/10)
>>
>>6450067
Its just so fucking fat that I don't know how I'd wrap my hands around it, its so damn bubbly that it looks like it could pop, I feel like I'm about to fall over when it jiggles because I can't keep up with how much it doesn't stop shaking. And I swear if I hear those thick cheeks smack against your thighs my dick will explode.
>>
>>6450067
I'll take you word for it. Plus their bums are probably like ballistics gel.

>caresses your cheeks

Nice...
>>
>>6450117
Aahn, Good girl. You do just as you're told. Your mommy would be proud. I'm proud too. So do your best and stuff as much cock down your throat as you can.
>he begins pulling down on her ears gently guiding her little mouth further down the oversized tool until he can clearly see it's shape nuzzled down her throat.
>>
File: 1479633341552.png (619KB, 1500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1479633341552.png
619KB, 1500x1300px
>>6450120
>she looks stunned, hands on her ridiculously wide hips as she stares at the man
Thats, like, really forward! I should be super grossed out right now, but...
>she walks towards him, big asset jiggling as she closes the gap
Maybe we can sort somethin' out and check some of those boxes, yeah?

>>6450131
Heeeyyy, what are you doing with those hands?
>>
>>6450102
>He refused to stop. He didn't want to stop. He had his way with women whose bodies were more shapely, curvaceous and tempting than Tomoko's and yet... There he was! Enjoying every second of his passion with her! What was it that made her so desirable?
>Thrust after thrust. Motion after motion. His lust for the barely-above average girl increased. It didn't take long for his cock to spit precum inside her love tunnel, coating her love walls with the translucent substance as his length kissed the entrance of her womb.
Nnngh... !!
>A single drop of sweat fell from his chin and onto the girl's body. A silent testament to how much he was loving it. How much he loved her!
T-Tomoko... !!
>>
Quick thought: Jiro has only been avaing as Tomoko, for argument's sake, a month. Jiro has quite a few fapworthy pics of Tomoko. I even saved a couple of them. The other Tomoko only had a few headshots and a couple of crappy feet pics. And they rped as the character for nearly a year.

Just a thought...
>>
>>6450161
>Anon bit his lips as he watched the goddess with heaven's breeding hips sway his way, breaking contact between her eyes and backside as she approached.
...yeah?
Well...I was just touching the tip of the iceberg with what I wanna do to you. So I hope your check box is generous.
>Anon, brings his hands to her waist, and slowly trails his hands down eager to get at his prize.
>>
>>6450161
Just wanted to see for myself before I leave. You take care of that big, beautiful booty.
>>
>>6450200
He began playing Tomoko at the masquerade which wasn't that long ago
>>
>>6450200
I don't see the problem, Jiro is actually a decent RPer desu
>>
>Tfw ERP is FINALLY DYING
>>
>>6450158
[It's too much!!]

>She began to choke on his massive meat stick her eyes starting to roll to the back of her head
>>
File: 1479633407162.png (317KB, 1109x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1479633407162.png
317KB, 1109x1446px
>>6450206
>she pulls her head back slightly to look at him, feeling his hands inch down her tiny waist and towards her oversized hips
Yeah? What did you wanna do then, huh? Tell me evvverrrything, I've like, got a pretty big check list so you should be fine~

>>6450226
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>6450254
Go to bed
>>
>>6450232
We know that Jiro has only been doing it for a minute. What anon is pointing out is how Jiro could find a lot of lewd pics in a short amount of time whereas Tomoko used the same four pics over and over again within a year.
>>
>>6446962
>>6446979
>>6447780
>>6447014
>Mod is allowed to be an asshole, break rules, and do illegal shit like jerk off to kids and bestiality
>Mod is a terrible person
Why do you people even care about Virra's awful server and their retarded mods?
>>
File: 33.png (376KB, 633x1221px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
376KB, 633x1221px
>>6450185
>"Too good! Too good! O...oh God!"
>The air of the room was filled with the delighted sounds of the girl's pleasure. The man's enjoyment was very much clear to her, the way he eagerly pounded into her pussy. Every action of his was met with an excited squeal. Though her walls tried to tighten around his shaft, they quickly gave way to the male's powerful thrusts. Tomoko's toes curled while her grip on the sheets got tighter, even pulling them askew from her nonstop writhing. A small bit of drool leaked out of her mouth, falling onto the pillow underneath her, accompanied by a moan that no proper girl should possibly be making. The girl's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her mind went blank the moment her cervix was giving the tantalizing taste of the man's precum, which caused her pussy to enclose around his cock in a vicelike grip, hoping to coax out more of that flavour.
>>
>>6450254
Nah nigga. Tomorrow will be different.
>>
>>6450257
>Regardless of how he felt her choke around his rod, he continued to bounce her head across half the length of his cock, letting her slobber and sputter until the thick heat felt drowned in her mouth's wetness. After pounding into her throat multiple times he finally latches her off of it.
>>
>>6450240
Yes, but in addition to competent writing he at least respects his partners enough to not spam the same fucking set of pictures in every single session.

People who do this, you know who you are.
You are bad and should feel bad for being so bad.
A good picture's worth a thousand words but that value depreciates if you use it in every single thread.
>>
>>6450254
It's going to be slow for a bit since the Thanksgiving holiday in America begins on Thursday.
>>
>>6450300
This.
>>
File: CreamSwimsuit1.png (212KB, 537x825px) Image search: [Google]
CreamSwimsuit1.png
212KB, 537x825px
>>6450283
>She panted and had a bit of a coughing fit

S-So thick...

>She tried to catch her breath
>>
File: uh ho.png (115KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
uh ho.png
115KB, 488x500px
>suddenly jack comes
>he fucks everybody
>he keeps pounding their ass until he fills their butt with love
>everyone is now filled with cold, sticky snowman splooge
>he whispers to everyone "Hee-ho"
>>
>>6450264
Where would I even start baby?
>His hands finally make their way down to the desired frame of her hips, he was right, too right, there was way too much ass for his hands to even wrap around. He was content however with just letting his thick fingers get lost somewhere in her bubbly round ass. He roughly squeezes her under his palm.
I think, spreading these fat cheeks open as far as i can and just burying my tongue inside this huge butt of yours, my face would be lost in this cushiony heaven but I don't care if I can't breathe. I keep thinking about how loud it's gonna sound if I ram my hips behind you. Everyone could easily hear.
And then I think about how hard it'll be to move my legs again if you were slamming something this heavy down on me, and imprinted me into the ground.
God...and the fucking lap dance I'd kill for from you...
>>
>>6450351
Owain fucked me better.
>>
>>6450351
DMG lasts longer you two pump chump.
>>
>>6450325
>Giving her little time to breathe the man pulled Cream into his strong grasp and passionately pushed his lips into hers. His tongue slipped in, in an instant, seeking only to overwhelm her while she was trying to recover. While he melted her with his lips, he slid off her panties stained with the sweet honey she leaked.
>>
>>6450275
>His throbbing member eventually gave way to his orgasm after a series of powerful, hungry thrusts, releasing string after string of his warm, sticky seed deep inside Tomoko's womb. Not quite satisfied, he pulled out with light effort, and then coated her crotch and belly with a single string of white cum, adorning the black path of hair in between her legs with a single rope of white. Sighing, he eventually laid besides her, quite satisfied with how things turned out. She was, by far, one of his favorites!
That was... That was pretty good... Definitively above average!
>Some encouraging words for her! Although, of course, nothing too drastic in order to avoid inflating her ego. Kissing her cheek, he happily cuddled against her form, resting on the bed in order to recover energy and perhaps go for round 2!
[It's late as fuck and I must run but damn, your Tomoko is a goddamn blessing.]
>>
>>6450373
>>6450386
>TFW turbosluts are asleep
I need filthy skanks, and I need them now.
>>
File: 4.jpg (93KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
93KB, 645x911px
>>6450351
D...Damn Jack Frost! Why won't you learn a useful skill!?

>>6450409
>The hold the girl had around the man's waist tightened in response to the violent convulsing deep inside of her. Tomoko closed her eyes tightly and bit into her lips as the feeling of warm fluid filling her wanting pussy drove her body into climax. Her lower half buckled almost violently as she released her own nectar around the man's shaft, coating the pulsating length in the liquid of her orgasm. Tomoko writhed on the bed, nearly rolling onto her side just from the overwhelming pleasure of it all. It was fortunate that she hadn't, as the man pulled himself out and coated her body with his seed, and each rope that landed on her body was a sharp heat that only made her skin tremble with delectable goosebumps. Once that was done he laid there gazing at the ceiling, not quite at all there. The groaning of the bed underneath the girl reminded her of the male next to her pleased self, and she let out a small giggle at the peck on her cheek but was too spent to return the cuddle.
>"It's so warm... His cum..."

Ha... haaa... th...thank you...

(I'm glad you think so, anon. I'm still learning the ropes of being on the receiving end but I'm happy to hear I'm doing okay. Have a good night!)
>>
File: jojojack.png (265KB, 460x483px) Image search: [Google]
jojojack.png
265KB, 460x483px
>>6450470
Getting filled with cold, slimey snowman jizz is a useful skill. Now prepare for this 8 inch monster to destroy your pussy now.
>>
File: 1102783_1345222760015_full.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1102783_1345222760015_full.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>6450388
>She panted against his lips her little twat dripping her hot juices onto the tip of his cock while her tongue wrapped around his
>>
>>6450536
>After tangling her tongue down and leaving their mouth's dripping from such sloppy wet kisses he pulls apart and pants heavily.
So good Cream, you may actually be better than your mommy at this. In fact, I know something she can probably never do better than you.
>Anon slowly moves her puffy little vulva down, instantly stretching out the walls of her young pussy and drenching his stiff head in her hot juices
>>
File: tumblr_mmpk8ocG0H1snk61jo1_1280.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmpk8ocG0H1snk61jo1_1280.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>6450578
P-Please

>Pant

Don't insult my

>Pant

Mommy...

>She felt the tip of his cock press up against her incredibly tiny pussy making it spread open
>>
>>6450656
Hah..Nnnmm..f-fuck this bunny cunt is so fucking tight ans sopping around my dick.
Hm? Oh sorry Cream but compared to mommy you've got such a tight little snatch, maybe you its' holding me in so tight, I'm starting to think you're the one who likes riding stallions much more.
>He eases her small body down further, his veiny girth plunging into her young honey pot until he was finally balls deep inside. Theres a noticeable bulge lumping out her belly, he puts his hand on it and feels the shape of his manly staff as it trembles against her clenching walls.
>>
File: W 1720.png (518KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
W 1720.png
518KB, 1000x950px
>>6450506
>Tomoko browses through the Demonica and has Jack Frost fused away with a fodder demon

Maybe you'll become something useful
>>
>>6450731
b-but you were getting aggressively fucked
>>
>>6450717
(Blah sorry I'm starting to fade....Almost fell asleep a bit ago if you save your response we can continue later perhaps?)
>>
File: 1470763897884.jpg (474KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470763897884.jpg
474KB, 633x900px
>>
>>6451064
>smacks butt
>>
>>6451064
>Confiscates her guns, bends her over his knee, and spanks the hell out of her
There's a new sheriff in town, young'un.
>>
>>6451064

> Salute with a nod of his head

'Morning
>>
ded thread
>>
File: IMG_1086.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>6451250
>early morning in most of where typefuckers here live
Welcome to the salty typefuck how new are you
>>
>>6451268
I'll have you know I got chewed out on a typefucking thread and I only cried for twenty minutes.
>>
>>6451250
>no motivation to even blogpost anymore
just end it desu
>>
>Sets up plump trap for Mecha
And now we wait.
>>
>>6451279

Just end yourself
>>
>>6451304
I should desu
>>
>>6451298
Such a tease, but you know as well as anyone he's gone.
>>
>>6451298

You know I'm a bit hungry can I have one of those hotdog?
>>
>>6451319
He still drops by from time to time, right...?

How am I supposed to get belly rubs, then?

>>6451325
Oh? So you like big wieners too, huh?
>Tosses the questionable anon a hotdog
>>
>>6451319
I make late night visits for her though.

>>6451298
What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>6451298
>Falls face first into the trap
>>
>>6451333
>So you like big wieners too, huh?
Hahaha!

(Yes.)
>>
>>6451333
Well, since your here how about one or two quick rubs before bed if you insist on them.
>An anon approaches the healthy sized gal with an open steady hand
Shall I?
>>
>>6451336
Why, forcing you to rub my belly, of course!

>>6451340
Darn it! Now look what you did, you went ahead and got yourself caught.

>>6451341
Oh my. Lewd.
(But I like it.)

>>6451352
>She smiles and nods a few times.
Sure! That would be nice... And it'll bring you good luck, guaranteed.
>>
>>6451333

I do enjoy them every once in a while.
> grab the hotdog

Much obliged.
>>
>>6451367
>Blows a raspberry in her belly
>>
>>6451367
It's not that lewd!
(I only like them when they're girl wieners, after all!)
>>
>>6451367
What a needy cat. I guess I give the best rubs apparently.
>Rests a hand upon the cat's rotund belly, giving it a pat before beginning to gently rub it back and forth.
Missed me, I take it. I woulda visited last night, but there was a bit of meme-ing about me and I didn't want to disrupt things too much.
>>
>>6451367
Mmmh!
>Flails about and tries to escape the soft valley of her breasts
>>
>Lupin went on an autistic crusade to get Midna removed from mod status
>It finally worked
>A ton of people complain that Midna isn't mod anymore and start shit in the server
>Lupin already left so no one called them on it
>People here still complain on anon instead of complaining to mods
>>
>>6451407
I'm new here, so I don't even know the whole epic saga that's developed...
>>
>>6451414
Run nigga, run.
>>
File: RTK4L_A_Cover.png (469KB, 446x1050px) Image search: [Google]
RTK4L_A_Cover.png
469KB, 446x1050px
>>6451369
Enjoy your fine meat tube, sir.

>>6451378
>Squirms and wriggles as her plump belly gets tortured so cruelly.
A-Aanon! That tickles~!

>>6451382
It is a tiny bit lewd.
(I also approve.)

>>6451396
I'm not needy! It's just a shame to let these belly rubs go to waste.
>She shivers as the familiar hand softly fondles her pudgy stomach.
It's okay, it happens... I'm just glad you've decided to stick around.
I hope you're not doing it just for me though, or rather, that I'm not making you put yourself through all the memeing.

>>6451398
>Who said anything about breasts? Ah hell, I guess there's no better way to fall face-first, after all.
Stop wigglin'!
>She says as she attempts to free him from her fun bag prison.
>>
>>6451407
>Bringing shit about some discord that has nothing to do with this place here
>>
>>6451433
Maybe it is pretty lewd...
(I thought you would!)
>>
>>6451433

Oh I did, tell me if there is something I can do to repay your kindness.
>>
>>6451433
>His index finger circles her belly button for a time before his fingers splay open to resume rubbing her stomach, making it move and sway a little.
Oh, not at all. I find that new meme amusing if anything. I still lurk now and then, especially when I get home from work when I know I'll most likely spot you.
>He gives her belly an especially emphasized poke, chuckling a little.
Though I had planned to lounge and read tonight. Thank Jiro for letting me know a fat cat laid a trap for me. This is a bit more fun than reading.
>>
>Lupin pretended to be friends with everyone to spy for Virra
>he got into power on Virra's server
>turned right around and tore it down from the inside but blew himself out of ERP anyway
Is he The Boss?
>>
File: 1461873448222.png (199KB, 333x247px) Image search: [Google]
1461873448222.png
199KB, 333x247px
>>6451298
Gee, why does your mom let you have TWO hotdogs?
>>
>>6451453
Punished Lupin is alright. Still a thirsty faggot, but at least his priorities are a bit less fucked.
>>
>>6451457
>>6451453
>shilling for yourself after turning against the only people who would tolerate you
Lmao
Nobody thinks well of you, lupin. Nobody at all.
>>
>>6451433
>His struggling starts to die down as he accepts his fate. Plus is there any other kind of soft trap?
Hmmh..
>He takes a deep breath, the scent between her mounds making him feel woozy
>>
So can someone give me a tldr of Lupin?
>>
>>6451367
Indeed it must, I don't doubt it.
>The anon steadily rubs the plump belly of the adorable kitten. Taking care to lovingly knead her soft flesh with gentle stokes.
Such a fine, healthy body that I have the pleasure to hold. Thank you so much.
>>
>>6451474
A creeping autist that will cling to anything that might possibly be female behind the monitor. He also can't spell for shit, and is notorious for ellipses abuse........
>>
>>6451480
Half of that description fits Anxious too.
>>
>>6451483
Funny, isn't it? That they're like cookie cutter stereotypes, always starting different, UT winding up the same in the end.
>>
>>6451433
>He smiles and tickles her tummy
Sorry, but it's so cute seeing you squirm!
>>
>>6451483
Anxious is alpha though, who has many of the same problems Lupin does.
>>
>>6451491
Nah, Alpha likes Mecha, Anxious hates Mecha with a passion. Unless Alpha developed DID
>>
File: tumblr_o881339rJF1rhg162o1_400.png (77KB, 309x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o881339rJF1rhg162o1_400.png
77KB, 309x226px
>>6451474
Lupin. The P5 Protagonist ERPMon.

This ERPMon always seemed to be up to something fishy, especially in the Discord region, spying for the likes of his master Virra. It turns out he just wanted to make the Discord region a good place to suit his vision and hoped that a female ERPMon may one day nest with him there. Did a grand gambit against Midna that cost him his reputation and his position of power.
>>
File: nellpost_by_slugbox-d7y2t1d.png (568KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nellpost_by_slugbox-d7y2t1d.png
568KB, 840x1200px
>>6451444
Lewd isn't bad though, is it?
(Nice trips!)

>>6451446
That depends. What can you do?

>>6451450
I see. I did post somewhat more regularly lately with other characters, but I figured it'd been a while since I posted the cat so... Here we are.
>The plentiful flesh gives in as he works away at it, letting his fingers sink in from his mindful kneading. She giggles in turn at the poke.
Really now? I'll have to thank Jiro later when I see him, then. I'm glad he passed on the message.

>>6451455
Because I love wieners!

>>6451463
>She finally manages to pull his head free of the trap, looking into his woozy gaze with a small scowl.
You gotta mind what you're sticking your face into, anon. Who knows where you could have ended up next?
>She says, patting his head.

>>6451479
>The plump cat shudders slightly as the anon carefully massages her stomach, nodding in approval.
No, thank -you- for the compliments, and the rubbing...!

>>6451490
>She kicks her legs, laughing loudly from the cursed tickles.
Ngaahahah~ A-Aaanon, stooooop~!
>>
>>6451506
>He tries to dodge her kicking legs, only to slip and face plant into her plump breasts. His hands, instinctively raising to break his fall, sink into her soft flesh
Oh shi-
>>
>>6451506
Oh dear, the pleasure is mine. But I see the superior gas shown up in my stead. And it grows late for me as well.
>The meager anon does his best to give a resounding belly rub to the chubby cat girl. Fanning and retracting his fingers with long strokes upon her soft stomach. He soon relents his position, withdrawing his hand to pat her head.
Thank you for humoring this anon, hope to see you and your other fine friends here often. Good night.
>>
>>6451525
>Superior gas
Superior has* damn
>>
>>6451506

Umh beside holding my breath for ten minutes?
Well lot of things, most of them mostly armless.
>>
>>6451506
I guess it isn't, but, boy, do I think about them a lot...
(Thanks! Nice everything.)
>>
>>6451506
Auu..
>He whines, still looking totally out of it. It takes a while before his eyes can focus properly and he can get a good look at her face
Sorry I was.. really really careless. Thanks for saving me..
>He rubs his eyes, making sure he doesn't fall right back into the trap
>>
File: 1474752692471.png (340KB, 407x330px) Image search: [Google]
1474752692471.png
340KB, 407x330px
I always said that lupin was nothin' but trouble!
>>
>>6451506
I noticed. You're quite fond of that... dragon thing with big hips, heh.
>Both hands begin to work at her belly, squishing at both sides of it, fingers sinking into the softness.
Mhmm. Helpful mate. That aside, glad to see you keeping dead hours alive 'n kicking.
>>
File: tumblr_nrwt8pjk4h1r81w4ho1_1280.png (193KB, 730x957px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrwt8pjk4h1r81w4ho1_1280.png
193KB, 730x957px
>>6451524
Aahah--....!
>Her laughter is interrupted by the accidental frontal collision with her airbags, standing there bewildered for a time as she realizes what just happened.
Wha-... Uh, everything alright, anon?

>>6451525
>>6451530
(Mecha, the superior gas?)
Aww, alright then, anon... Make sure to drop by some other time then, okay?
>The life-sized body pillow of a cat gives the timid anon a tender, affectionate hug, before he goes.
Take care!

>>6451537
That's a bit of a random feat. And without arms, too? Impressive.
(Just kidding.)
You could always keep me company for a bit longer, if you want.

>>6451539
Then you'd probably get along just fine with friend Sponty.
(Aww, thanks~)

>>6451549
It's alright. It's a good thing I got here on time, you know? You wouldn't wanna pass away in a booby trap, would you...? Maybe you would.
>She says, brushing a lock of hair away from his eyes, and giving his shoulder a friendly pat.
There, there. Feeling better, now?

>>6451564
Cteno? She's a lot of fun, and I hadn't had the chance to post her a whole lot yet.
>She wraps her arms around her masseur, cooing and purring deeply as he gropes her ample and pliant flesh.
Prrrr~
Ah, just doing my part, you know? How are things on your end?
>>
>>6451587
Hope you get to enjoy her more soon, then. My preferences when it comes to you are quite easy to discern, though.
>He says with a smile, letting himself be pulled into the cat's embrace, his hands running over the soft sides of her belly as his stomach now presses flush against hers, her breasts brushing against him as well.
I'm good. Trying to be, anyways. Looking forward to the day off tomorrow. Murrican holiday and all that. You? Been well cutie cat?
>>
>>6451587
Haha! Yeah. I think I definitely have...would! Definitely would.
(All true!)
>>
>>6451587

Yep, the really troubling thing is doing a back scratch, it always end being neither armless nor harmless.

> He snickered

Well it would please me to keep you company, you sound like a funny gal.
>>
>>6451587
Yep. Everything is juuust fine
>His voice is a bit muffled by her fun bags, his hands give them a light squeeze. Eventually he pulls his head out
I could think of worse places to land when losing my balance.
>>
>>6451587
..Maybe
>He looks embarrassed she's fussing over him so much, like he's a cat in her eyes.
Yeah I'm feeling better now. I can handle my own hair though..
>He adjusts a loose lock of hair before she gets the chance, but he can't hide a little smile
>>
>>6451607
Don't I know it~
>She nods, nuzzling into his neck as his hands barely have room left to maneuver around, considering their close proximity. Not that she seems to mind though, she's still purring just as much.
Oh, that's right, almost forgot about that. And I've been just dandy. I've heard a lot about people visiting great Nippon lately. And I've been thinking maybe it could be fun to do that sometime in the future. I'd probably just walk around all like "Where the subtitles at?", though.

>>6451610
Something tells me you've met her already, huh...
(You're sweet~)

>>6451611
Well, you know what they say. You scratch my back, I scratch yours, and stuff.

You think so? Thanks!

>>6451619
I guess so, huh?
>She lets out a small, muffled moan as he squeezes her generous melons.
Nnf~ G-Good thing I come fully equipped with protective gear, right?

>>6451624
Good, good.
>She nods, returning his smile with one of her own.
Hey, I was making sure you were fine, after falling into my trap and all, you know?
>>
>>6451639
>He starts to softly kiss at the catgirl's jawline, one hand still rubbing a soft love handle, squeezing the fat that stuck out from how her panties dug into her flesh.
Travel's always been something I've been interested in. I've a number of friends who lived in Japan teaching English or on business, quite liked the experience. You'd probably just get groped by salary men though. Like you are right now.
>>
>>6451639
Yeah, I'm really grateful and.. Wait, that was your trap?
>He doesn't look too mad, just surprised. Though now that he thinks about it, they're both pretty soft.. And warm..
>>
>>6451639

> She said “Well, you know what they say. You scratch my back, I scratch yours, and stuff.”

Yep mostly the stuff, sometimes they are bad, sometimes they are good, sometimes involve lot of athletic, tumbling, count-the-legs-and-divide-by-two .

> She said “You think so? Thanks!”

And you have a good taste when it comes to the hotdogs too.
>>
>>6451639
What would make you think that..!? Ha. Haha...
>>
>>6451651
>She laps and nibbles at his neck, suckling playfully at the skin in the hopes of leaving him with a hickey to remember her by, as he returns to his busy work life.
Mmmm~ It might not be so bad, in that case... Maybe I could try the idol shtick a shot, give Pochaco a run for her money.

>>6451666
Well, I mean... Sorta? It wasn't set for you though, but you ended up wandering into it anyway, it looks like.
>She shrugs, shirking responsibility and liability for the man's potential "harm".

>>6451667
>She stares at him, remaining silent for a brief moment.
... Is that meant to be an innuendo?

>She then nods at his second comment, though.
I'd like to think I do, yes. I'm a wiener expert, after all.

>>6451676
Well the way you're talking about her... And how you're visibly daydreaming about that fat cock of hers.
>>
>>6451639
>>6451707
It's a very good thing indeed. Must be great to have your own air bags to cushion a fall or a bump

>He squeezes them more when he hears her moan lightly, damn they're soft
Hmmm... sensitive, aren't they?
(Sorry for the delay, got distracted)
>>
>>6451707
>He tilts his head as she starts to nibble and suck at his neck, making him let out a soft murmur as he nuzzles against her soft, wobbly body.
Mmm... I'm sure you'd be real popular. Just watch out for the JAV headhunters. I don't want those small JAV dicks near my fat cat.
>He chuckles playfully, turning his head to deliver soft kisses to the cat's cheeks and lips.
>>
>>6451707

> He seem to ponder what to say at your question, very seriously.

You know, it does have lot of double-entendre to be passable as an innuendo, but in a way is just a fun quoting that could be used for a cackle or two. So yes, or no, maybe a yo or a nes … no last one could make me in trouble with Mario’s Boss.
You know what, I left it to you. See it as you prefer, and I hope in the least unpleasant manner.
>>
>>6451707
>He looks a little more annoyed at her apathetic reaction
Hey, that could have been really dangerous! There's no way I could have.. willingly.. pulled myself out of that!
>He folds his arms and looks down straight into her cleavage, wondering how it would feel to be trapped in there
>>
>>6451707
Visibly!? Uh...oh...
>He guesses that he is flushing...and probably starting to tent in his shorts.
>>
File: f705cda3a4a3700a354238050ed26abc.png (741KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f705cda3a4a3700a354238050ed26abc.png
741KB, 892x1200px
>>6451726
Well they do get in the way at times, but... Yeah, they're pretty good for that.

>She bites her lower lip and nods a few times as he keeps on kneading her soft mammaries.
T-That they are~
(No problem! I'm about to pass out myself, actually.)

>>6451732
Don't worry, I'll be real careful, I promise~
>Meeting his lips with her own, she returns his kisses, her tongue prodding at them in order to make its way inside, to deepen the kiss.
Mmm~

>>6451747
>And just like that, he's lost her completely.
....... What.

>>6451750
Uh-huh...
>She raises a single eyebrow at him, giving him a look of disbelief.
So what you're saying is my bust is that deadly, huh? In short, I have killer knockers. Got it.

>>6451755
Yup!
>She nods, having totally noticed the camping prep going on in his pants.
I'll let her know someone's looking for her. Maybe she'll drop by tomorrow if you're lucky, hmm?
>>
>>6451747
Buddy, you're drunk.
>>
>>6451786

> He laughs out load and heartily

Sorry, I didn’t mean to confuse you, even if you really look cute right now.
To be fair you are really adorable and gorgeous and I don’t mind send you an innuendo or two, but I don’t want to push you in any direction especially right now, therefore just take it like some weird tentative at being funny an let it go.
>>
>>6451786
>He's taken by surprise when the catgirl suddenly deepens the kiss. He rests a bit more weight against her, pinning her to the ground as his tongue meets hers, lightly rubbing and pushing against the rival muscle as one hand strokes her cheek, the other her side.
>The kiss continues like this for a time before he gently pulls away, letting out a warm puff of air.
Lewd cat.
>He says with a grin.
>>
>>6451786
>He reluctantly takes his hands from her bountiful marshmallows and flips her over, once done he begins massaging her shoulders
I bet you have all sorts of fun with those huge things! Can't be good for your back, though...
(No problem. We can do this another time if you'd like, sleep is important after all!)
>>
>>6451786
T-tomorrow, huh? Well, I wouldn't complain...
>He grins, sheepishly, and starts looking a little more closely at her curves.
...I mean...besides that you're both nice. I can see why you're friends.
>>
I wanna fill Spontys' bunny holes with spunk while she cums explosively in the air
>>
File: tumblr_mt3ff5cVoi1r81w4ho1_1280.png (689KB, 995x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mt3ff5cVoi1r81w4ho1_1280.png
689KB, 995x1100px
(Alright, well it's getting pretty late for me over here. You guys were pretty fun. I'll try to make some more time to do some properly lewd things later tonight, or maybe tomorrow. Take care!)

>>6451821
>She decides that it's probably best not to think too much about it, and simply shrugs.

Alright, sure thing then. Thanks for the compliment.

>>6451844
>The cat mews and grins in turn as his tongue wrestles her own.
I know I am~

>>6451846
Well, it's usually others who have fun with them, but yeah...
(Indeed, actually that's what I'm gonna do right now.)

>>6451851
Well, we both do look pretty good, I suppose~

>>6451856
Lewd!
>>
Annnnd back to dead hours.
>>
>>6451882
>He leaves the kiss entirely, giving her cheek a surprisingly chaste kiss and her stomach a squeeze.
Thanks for the visit, cutie cat. I'll be around.
>>
>>6451882
>Cleavage zone
Help I'm steppin' into the cleavage zone
Place is a funhouse, feels like being suffocated
>>
File: e6d.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
e6d.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>6451887

Here have a butt to keep you up.
>>
>>6450447
This is just cringewortht to read
>>
>>6450300
Only stupid, pathetic anons care about tje pictures. They're so goddam bad at writing that they don't even try and justify it.
>>
>>6452018
>smacks that ass
>>
File: 55426439426528.jpg (92KB, 1440x453px) Image search: [Google]
55426439426528.jpg
92KB, 1440x453px
>>6452022
No, this is
>>
>>6452029

> The ass is unbelievably soft and bouncy.
>>
>>6452031
Both Virras hugbox and this thread are full of fucking terrible writers. Anons are without a doubt the worst quality of partner, and yet all these pathetic, sad, broken people use them for attention because they have nothing going for their lives
>>
>>6452036
Whew...so this is...the power of a pro-athlete's tush...
>Takes a firm hold of both cheeks, and then smacks them again.
Tell me...can love blossom on a Keijo land?
>>
File: Doujima.Nanako.full.1287190.jpg (351KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
Doujima.Nanako.full.1287190.jpg
351KB, 1000x900px
>>6452031
Sleep tight, pupper.
>>
>>6452041
You act like avas aren't just anons posting with similar images
Just because you identify as a singular person, doesn't make you any different from the whole. Get over yourself
>>
>>6452047
Canis deserves the rope more than anyone here
>>
>>6451882
Why are you so shit at roleplaying?
You've only attracted the worst anons possible, none of which are even remotely interesting with their writing
>>
>>6452048
Avas are also shit here, but that's beside the point. I can count the number of good characters here on one hand
>>
File: 1476347424549.jpg (27KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476347424549.jpg
27KB, 400x225px
>>6452054
>>
Then anon go where the avas are better, such an conoisseur like you surely know better place.
>>
File: WHO DID YOU EXPECT? SPORTAFLOP?.png (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
WHO DID YOU EXPECT? SPORTAFLOP?.png
78KB, 300x300px
>>6452054
>>6452057
(You) charity donation today here you go you get your (You) without any charge here's a free (You) don't thank me spank me ;) if you liked this (You) give it to three other people throwing out b8
>>
>>6452042

> The butt don't talk, for hips can't lie but the butt is just a butt.
>>
File: 1478172787599.jpg (308KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1478172787599.jpg
308KB, 1190x906px
>>6452057
Nice blame shifting, going from saying anons are shit, to saying the avas are the problem. You're either retarded, or just don't know how to properly troll. The only thing more pathetic than text fucking, is people who stick around just to start arguments with said denizens.
>>
avas moving to /ftt/ when
>>
>>6452068
The people there are very passive, I have no idea why you're trying so hard to start something between here and there, but nothing will ever happen.
>>
>>6452065
>He wasn't talking to the butt, or to her vulva bulge, but to her, the person who is attached to the butt. Of course butts don't talk. Butts that talk get dropped because that fetish is gross.
>>
>quality writing connoseurs in a thread where random people hook up for pretend sex

You don't... you don't think this shit is ever going to make it into any literary renown, do you? Because it's never going to be anything but two guys using each other's words to jack off. You want quality, read a book
>>
Guys, it's definitely Lore. Come on now.
>>
>>6452075
He hasn't mentioned f-list yet, so it can't be.
>>
>>6452067
W O W
THOSE BALLOONS ARE
U P S I D E
D O W N
>>
>>6452072

I don't even know what this bitch is ffor me is nothign than a butt.
>>
File: 1477501025800.png (390KB, 1000x961px) Image search: [Google]
1477501025800.png
390KB, 1000x961px
>>
>>6452099
I miss seeing everyone spam memes on the lobby when midna, Lucas or lupin would complain about them. Simpler times
>>
>>6452074
>He enjoys low quality porn
See this is how I know you're a faggot
>>6452078
F-List is pretty great desu. Every character in these threads is played by at least three other people on there, and at a better quality of writing too. Plus, no whiny anons. That's more of a minus for me though, since watching you guys sperg out is way more fun than typefucking with you
>>
>>6452103
They banned everyone who did that though, and then doubled down on the hugboxing
>>
File: 1479764605407.png (183KB, 462x464px) Image search: [Google]
1479764605407.png
183KB, 462x464px
>>6452104
Sorry, not into inflation, futa or horsecocks, so f-list is a nogo brosef
>>
>>6452107
Shoulda just banned Lucas, lupin Ryuko and that one guy who kept leaving and coming back forget his name.
>>
>>6452108
Sounds like someone's self insert anime boy got ignored.
>>
>>6452113
Ryuko didn't do anything wrong. The mods banned him for speaking to people that weren't on the server any more, like Lore and JP
>>
File: 1478978210269.png (343KB, 568x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478978210269.png
343KB, 568x850px
>>6452114
Sounds like dobson doesn't like having his hangout insulted.
>>
>>6452108

Vanellope will make me commit a crime …
>>
>>6452118
You do realize the irony of that statement, yeah?
>>
>>6452117
No, they banned him because lore got him all riled up, and he decided to sperg out in the chat one day, resulting in the mods trying to talk him down, to which he further sperged. Let's just drop the act, and admit what happened for once. Virra and crew are completely autistic, circlejerky and oblivious to any and all of their faults, but the ones egging them on from the outside are just as stupid.
>>
>>6452068
(How exactly do you start an RP there)
>>
>>6452126
>lore
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>6452125
>implying I care about the threads
All the avas I used to fuck around with are either gone, or stick to discord now. I come here to scout for interesting avas I can do stuff with in private.
>>
>>6452126
Nah, the people egging them on are hilarious. The retards around here take them so seriously despite multiple admittances of "i shitpost the threads for fun"
>>
>>6452128
No one wants you there anyway.
>>
>>6452135
>hilarious
>Lore "I can't keep from sperging out for more than 5 minutes" lewdmaster
>Ryuko, the most autistic nigger of the bunch, can't help but respond to shitposts even knowing it'll get them in trouble
>Lupin doesn't even need an explanation
>Alpha could have a book written about his psychosis
You have this weird idea of yourself, that makes you believe you're somehow this cool, above everyone, kinda guy, when you're even more pathetic than the people you can't keep out of your mouth.
>>
File: 6261306b0a37d22182b94887543cecb5.jpg (658KB, 710x1500px) Image search: [Google]
6261306b0a37d22182b94887543cecb5.jpg
658KB, 710x1500px
NOW LOOK AT THIS
DICKGIRL
THAT I JUST FOUND
>>
>>6452128
It's not even rp, it's just posting images for people to fap to if they like it and then sometimes adding some text along the lines of 'Oh god yes you have no idea how much I'd love to do that myself, etc, etc'
Not saying it's bad, I used to be into it, but I kind of got tired of that sort of thing as of late
>>
>>6452155
(Well, shit. Thought a new crowd might be refreshing. Ah well.)
>>
>>6452131
There's also the whole thing where he was trying really hard to get jinx to quit using the threads, to the point where he'd shitpost when she showed up, just to go "LOOK AT HOW THINGS ARE!!!"
>>
>>6452146
>all this projection
>>
File: cinnamimi.png (158KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
cinnamimi.png
158KB, 444x250px
>>6452154
WHEN I SAY "FUTA ISN'T GAY"
>>
>>6452154

10/10 would lick.
>>
>>6452155
It's still better quality than here
>>
>>6452164
Lore really is the True Enemy of the thread, isn't he?
Well him or Anxious.
>>
>>6452178
Anxious is a stupid nigger
>>
>>6452178
>literally only one person is erping on /ftt/
>better
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1477603356893.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1477603356893.gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>6452180
He tried to be, just like he tried to play the hero for Virras server, but look what that got him.
>>
>>6452189
>no longer anywhere near this shitshow
Seems like it worked out for him
>>
>>6452184
I'm not good at math but last time I checked 1 is more than 0
>>
File: 1477316220784.png (574KB, 515x749px) Image search: [Google]
1477316220784.png
574KB, 515x749px
>>6452194
But he is here. Of his own volition, no less.
These threads, this site, it's like a magnet that you can never escape.
>>
>>6452206
this
>>
>>6452194
>Lore
>ever gone
kek
>>
>>6452206
He's not even on Discord right now
>>
>>6452230
Keyword is "right now"
It's also not hard to be on 4chan while not being on discord, anon.
>>
File: Father resting.png (275KB, 607x361px) Image search: [Google]
Father resting.png
275KB, 607x361px
>>
>Slices your fucking eye
>>
>>6452230
>you can't set it to invis status

Also this: >>6452238
>>
>>6452238
The vigor that you put into creating boogeymen could instead be spent on actually getting good at writing
>>
>>6452299
>he didn't say anything about it being spent on actually typefucking
That's how you know that this is Lore.
>>
Where did the Sayaka ava go?
>>
>>6452240
What's with this pic? I see it all the time...
>>
>>6452320
It's a shitpost
>>
>>6452320
Shh! He's sleeping.
>>
I miss Kurisu.
>>
>>6452325
That's Father! Some people call him pops. He's been here since the elder days of ERP back on /b/
>>
>>6452337
I miss kurisu slobbering all over my cock
>>
Owain's RP is average.
>>
File: Father feigning interest.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Father feigning interest.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>6452338
Hello anon
>>
>>6452337
>>6452341
I always wanted to cuck Kenny with Kurisu...
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>6452338
He's basically just a more boring version of Ainz
>>
>>6452377
You're boring cunt
>>
>>6452361
If the rumors were correct, then any time someone fucked tomoko, they were doing just that actually.
>>
>>6452377
He's looking for somebody.
>>
>>6452389
Shego
>>
>>6452348
Yes
>>
>>6452394
I hear he's in loveee~
>>
File: 127027155317066.png (187KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
127027155317066.png
187KB, 480x640px
>>6452383
I'm not here to entertain you or bring you pleasure anon.

>>6452389
Who cares?
>>
>>6452405
Neck yourself whiny cunt
>>
>>6452405
i do....
>>
File: Father evil intent.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Father evil intent.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>6452403
>>
File: 1476515177956.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1476515177956.png
80KB, 686x686px
>irrelevant autist hour
I'm out
>>
>>6452406
What're ya gonna do if I don't faggot?
>>
>>6452310
Lore wouldn't be giving you advice
>>
>>6452419
I'm not being a shithead by asking this, but do actually erp as Rinoa? Any requirements if so?
>>
>>6452419
>>6452406
...This is getting hot
>>
>>6452428
Sometimes I do. Given the backstabby and untrustworthy nature of these threads I'm not really too keen on picking up a session with random nobodies.
>>
>>6452441
>sadxigbar.png
>>
>>6452441
>>6452428
Which is code word for "No, I only shitpost for (you) s"
>>
>>6452441
So would you rather I ava it up, or at least establish a small connection with you beforehand? I like the character and you've seemed decent from what little I've poked around, so I kinda want it.
>>
H-Hello?
>>
>>6452588

Hi
>>
New thread?
>>
>>6452646
Do it.
>>
>>6452655
No, you.
>>
>>6452662
Okay.
>>
>>6452662

Here you go
>>6452677
>>6452677
>>6452677
>>6452677
>>6452677
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.