[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/: Erotic Roleplay General >Breaking In Your Pet Deathclaw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 613
Thread images: 251

/ERP/: Erotic Roleplay General
>Breaking In Your Pet Deathclaw Edition
Previous CumDump >>6392837
>>
>>6396631
{Picked her up during the masquerade event, along with Painwheel.}
>>
* Reposting *

>>6396533

>> He can fell his cock going harder at the sight, how can someone so young be such a teaser, he shivered while a dark guilt pleasure crawl alonge his whole self.

You made the right choice little miss.

>> He said trying to convey the most professional tone He can, then his right hand move to slap his ass, testing her firmness.
>>
>>6396664
Alright, that's great! I really like hellhound. everything about her is great.
>>
File: tumblr_nskowglzvP1s27wxco1_500.gif (2MB, 465x506px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nskowglzvP1s27wxco1_500.gif
2MB, 465x506px
>>6396666
{ Those quads. Witnessed. }
I did? That's goOOD!
>A squeal escaped her from the slap to her ass, making a matching red mark on her cheeks compared to the "accidental" one from earlier. She bit her lip to keep herself quiet, shivering as she felt her crotch drip with a gentle drop of growing heat. Was she possibly getting off to getting her ass smacked? How lewd.
H-how is it..?
>She asked as she bit her lip, her ass jiggling yet still firm enough to settle back into place.

>>6396642
>She giggled when he didn't reply to what she was saying, knowing that this meant that he had finally passed out and she was going to get the goodness that she wanted. With excitement making her shiver and shake like she was hyped up on too much candy, she loomed over him, sitting gently on his chest as she watched his calm face. She reached down, squishing his cheeks in her hands as she rested her forehead against his. Her voice was low.
Honey...honey come out...I got him to get off...it's our time now.

>>6396602
>With a pout lining her face, she shuffled her little feet over to the anon. She looked down at her feet, squirming before she bent herself over his knee, her heart-shaped ass high in the air from her arched back.
Okay, mister anon..
>She prepared herself, her butt tensing up.
>>
>>6396599
{Imagine if she used her tail to hold your dick in place too, or rip the tip of your head while she's hotdogging you.}

>>6396615
{Valkyr is best cat. Give the kitty love and attention, and she will drink her special, thick milk straight from the tap, you.}
{I want to be spoiled like a Valkyr desu. I can't wait for the prime her to be released, so I can embrace my inner kitty.}
{Or maybe that's because I have a Daddy Kink and I either went by Princess or Kitten for it.}
>>
>>6396747
>>6396599
{I meant rub the tip, I cannot type today.}
>>
>>6396737

>> He smile wickedly hering her squaling, her hand firm and soft under his touch and the red mark on it alluring and inviting.

Nice tension and reaction to stimuli, but let me test with a bit more strenght for an accurate review, of course.

>> He smack her again a bit harder this time.
>>
>>6396747
>>6396751
Now that the error's fixed, I'd love it if she did that.
>>
>>6396587
>She had caught view of his perverted glare, and all it did was wake her up. Eyes lighting up with ideas, she scooted across the bed to get right in front of him, growing closer to his face as she licked the tip of his nose. Leaning forward like that made it look like her breasts were practically about to spill out of her top.
Oh? You sound like you missed me. I've been starving ever since I left, I'm thinking of draining you dry.
{Had to dig through the dead thread and found you, sorry for taking so long!}
>>
File: D2_Edge_Overlord_Adell_3_Bust.png (424KB, 853x1000px) Image search: [Google]
D2_Edge_Overlord_Adell_3_Bust.png
424KB, 853x1000px
>>6396737
>After a minute or two, the next time he opened his eyelids, his pupils were red. Seeing her reach down, he slowly wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace while staring into her eyes, one of his hands running through her hair, caressing it.
...I missed you so much.
(Would you mind if I stopped posting images? I still suck at editing images so I've only got one edited sprite, RIP)
>>
File: tumblr_nhjzchxG5L1ryzyv0o3_1280.jpg (386KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhjzchxG5L1ryzyv0o3_1280.jpg
386KB, 600x750px
>>6396698
{I've been dying to have a chance to use Hellhound, so when the Masquerade happened I stamped her to my card. It's fun to get her breeding game on point, especially with the body she has.}
>>
>>6396805
I did! W- wait, you're not talking about my blood, are you?
>He asks while looking at her face, but eventually he can't resist and glances a peek at her chest.
>>
>>6396737
>He lets her get settled before he gives her plump ass a solid slap, pausing to admire the way it jiggles from the impact.
One down, nine more to go
>>
>>6396824
Hellhound breeding game sounds absolutely amazing. I'd jump on that in a heart beat. Hellhound are made for breeding after all.
>>
>>6396747
>>6396751
Valkyr is love, Valkyr is life. I'd jump in on that.
(Valkyr Prime is probably going to be the only Prime I would gladly spend obscene amounts of money for)
>>
>>6396747
>>6396751
>Pets the anger kitty
>>
>>6396824
I want to get raped by Hellhound
>>
File: x12-Kuro-and-Bazett.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x12-Kuro-and-Bazett.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>6396761
>The surface shined red, just like her face did. Burying her face into her hands, all she could do was squeak as it was smacked again. She seemed to raise her butt high, like she wanted him to keep going, knees buckling.
Y-you think- AHH!...s-so? T-that's good! I try hard with what I have!

>>6396809
{Don't worry I don't mind}
>Her eyes lit up like fireworks when she spotted his pupils get flooded with the ruby color of the demon lover she so adored. Her hands reached down to give his cock a gentle, loving rub as she leaned up to kiss him, wrapping her stray arm around his shoulders while she laid on top of him.
I missed you too. I'm so glad you could come out.
>She cooed, her golden eyes melting under his stare as a dreamy smile curled on her face.

>>6396852
>It was a good thing she prepared herself, because if she hadn't, a loud moan would have been the result of the blooming sting and pleasure his hand had delivered. All he heard was her grunt, the girl biting her lip as she hid her face under one of his legs.
O-okay, Mister...my butt is gonna be raw after~
>She murmured, the last part sounding like something she was wishing for instead of regretting.
>>
>>6396896
>He quirks an eyebrow, catching the subtle undertones of her voice. He waits for her to relax a bit before spanking her again
Two down, unless you want more?
>>
>>6396762
{A tail and buttjob all in one!}
>Valkyr gently swished her hips side to side as she walked, her tail bouncing with her movements in a hypnotic, small dance.

>>6396859
>Valkyr reached out to gently pat the anon's head, being careful with her claws.
{I want to save all my keys because I want to farm her, but at the same time I want to collect as many prime pieces to sell as humanely possible to get her. I'm so conflicted man}
{I just want bae. Or at least to have her body, god damn. Sometimes I wonder if when she was in captivity, they used her body for things.}

>>6396876
>Anger kitty looks up at the anon and sits down, letting him pet her head as she practically purred and vibrated.
>>
>>6396896

>> He felt himself smile wickedly more looking at the girl squirming under his supposed test.

Oh I assure little miss you are passing this test with flying ... colors ... red enticing colors.

>> He breath faster and faster, his hand slapping her butt with another bit of strenght and desire.

In fact ... I think that I could stop being a simply tester and proposing myself has a customer.
>>
>>6396856
{Just be careful, anon! You know what happens when Hellhound gets ahold of a male! She drags them back to her den and they're never heard from again!}
>Hellhound innocently whistled as if that wasn't true at all, but her claws teased at the cloth over her tits as she grew wet from the thought.

>>6396885
>Hellhound's tail swished side to side as she looked down at the anon, panting in excitement as a wicked grin crossed her face.
>>
>>6396909
>He keeps petting her, wondering if she likes getting her chin scratched like most cats do. Smiling as she purrs
You like that, Valkyr? Good kitties get lots of love and affection~
>>
>>6396909
>He looked on as she walked by, immediately focusing on nothing else but her hips as soon as he sees the gentle swaying, almost entrancing him into looking at them more.
(Wait, do people actually trade prime parts for platinum?)
>>
>>6396829
Not just your blood, honey! I can see you watching, you know!
>Hands reaching up to grab her shirt, she yanked it down so her breasts fell out of the hole in her shirt and bounced into his view. Wiggling her chest around so they bounced side to side, she giggled at him.
Come on! Feel them up! I'll make sure to return the favor!
>>
>>6396932
>The anon woke slowly in his sleeping bag in the forest, a sudden, close presence accompanied by a heavy, quick breathing waking him up. As he looked up for the first time, he could barely believe what he was seeing as he rubbed his eyes. After another second to fully awaken, he sat up, frantically trying to get out of his sleeping back, his eyes traveling up and down the hellhounds form as he did so, widening at how dark she was, as well as that telling grin adorning her face
W-what the Hell are you...?!
>>
>>6396896
>His cock felt as stiff as before, ready to give her as much mana as she wanted. Once he feels the rubbing, he responds by his stray hand sliding down her back until it starts rubbing her pussy in the same gentle, loving manner.
And I'm glad I can be with you again.
>>
>>6396932
Oh don't you act so innocent. Do you really think any one will fall for it?
>The man walked over to her. He looked at her with a skeptical look for a moment. He studied her for a second and his eyes fell upon her crotch, it had become somewhat wet. He raised an eyebrow.
You seam... very exited.

>>
>>6396946
Well, I wouldn't really want to be drained dry of my blood... but...
>He watched her large chest become completely visible, giving in once she bounced them.
S- screw it, you can take as much of my blood as you want!
>He kisses her, his hands immediately going for her chest, squeezing her soft breasts and enjoying every second of it.
>>
File: Xc9hzQLl.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Xc9hzQLl.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>6396903
>Kuroe purposely relaxed so his smack made her ass jiggle harder, and so it made her nerves go on fire. Her eyes fluttered back and her tongue hung out, quickly changing her almost-ahegao face to innocent confusion as she heard him.
I-I...I don't know what you're talking about! Why would I want more?
>She asked as lines of her juices dripped down her thighs.

>>6396921
>She could feel his slaps and grips getting stronger and harder. She knew that this man was getting as much enjoyment as her. At the mention of being a customer, her head jerked up to look at him. Even with the blush on her cheeks, she purred with a smirk on her face.
Oh really? Maybe you should be one! How else will you test everything it's capable of? You'll be the best tester if you make sure it satisfies your standards!

>>6396980
>She shivered under the feeling of his hand trailing down her soft skin, having been worked up the entire time due to her only taking care of Adell and not herself. When his fingers barely touched her crotch, she humped into his grip. She kissed his lips again, humming.
What do you want to do this time, honey? I leave the ideas up to you, and I'll satisfy them like a good little girl.
>>
File: Warframe0012.jpg (528KB, 1366x705px) Image search: [Google]
Warframe0012.jpg
528KB, 1366x705px
>>6396933
>The frame purred louder and held onto his arm, her claws withdrawing so she wouldn't hurt him as she pawed at his hand. She moved her head around this way and that, having him scratch around her head where it felt the best, especially behind her ear-like appendages on her head, under her chin, and around the collar she wore. She purred louder and louder, scooting closer and closer to the anon just so she could hang on to ensure endless scratching. She loved the praise that accompanied it.

>>6396944
>Valkyr didn't wear cloaks or syndanas that could block the view of that glorious body. She stopped in front of a mirror and seemed to enjoy the view herself, as her claws grabbed her own hips and gave them a snug squeeze. She turned her head and seemed to notice the anon, and all she did was dag her nails across the flesh of her ass to make her cheeks bulge between her fingers.
{Yeah, that's what they do in the trading and all those vendors in the bazaars. Also, you can turn them into ducats, to get stuff from the vendors that show up once a month, like primed guns or mods. There's also a site people use, warframe.market. Pic related, its my valkyr's butt.}
>>
>>6397032
>Noticing her humping, he assumed she didn't get herself off yet. His hand traced up and down her crotch, teasing her into letting her feel good more.
How about we let you have some fun first? How does that sound, hm?
>>
>>6397032

>> He stop the "testing" to look at Kuroe eyes, his own stare showing how much his desire was burning under the little girl fuel, his right hand move to squeeze her right butt cheek while his left start to caress her neck slowly, his finger tracing up and down to her collar bone.

Then little miss, I think we have reached a deal, one I hope will left both of us very ... satisfied ...
>>
>>6396859
>buying shit frames
>>
File: tumblr_nhjzchxG5L1ryzyv0o4_1280.jpg (84KB, 1280x728px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhjzchxG5L1ryzyv0o4_1280.jpg
84KB, 1280x728px
>>6396967
>The monster girl didn't seem fazed at all by how terrified the anon was. She just hummed and stepped closer and closer to him, the heat from her body blowing off like a raging fire. Whether the heat was from her being in mating season, or her being a literal hellhound was near impossible to figure out, due to her gaze being penetrating and hungry all the same. She stepped over his sleeping bag, cracking branches under her clawed feet as she growled.
Didn't the rangers tell you? There's an evil little hellhound wandering these woods. They say when she finds her victims, they're never heard from again.

>>6397014
>Hiding her face playfully behind her claws with an "innocent" fluttering of her eyelashes, she followed his face down to her crotch. Her claws went down to slide across the wet material, peeling away to reveal a snail trail right through her underwear.
Oh dear...it always happens. I guess I can't control myself, hmm?
>She muttered into her furry hand, a giggle following suit.
Don't get too close, I bite. I'm a wild animal after all, we only listen to our instincts, it's only natural for us.
>>
>>6397064
Baro Ki'teer is every two weeks.
>>
>>6397064
>Realizing she didn't seem to mind him despite of noticing him, even further enticing, he didn't bother hiding it anymore, happily watching her ass and letting it put him into a deeper trance.
(Neat, I've definitely got some prime part blueprints that I could craft and sell. Also, nice ass.)
>>
File: 1402547377275.jpg (130KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1402547377275.jpg
130KB, 894x894px
Doing ten people at once? Color my impressed.
>>
>>6397032
>He notices her juices dripping down and slaps her ass a few more times, alternating between cheeks
I dunno, it almost seems like you're enjoying this~
Also, that makes five. Half way there~
>He feels himself grow stiff under her, taking a moment to rub her burning ass
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 716x1116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 716x1116px
>>6397115
If it comes in blueprint form first you have to sell it in blueprint form. For shit like a Carrier Prime Cerebrum that comes already built it's fine, but you can't sell anything you built.

Happy Jewing.

>>6397078
Don't bully the C@.
>>
>>6397021
>A happy squeal escaped the dhampir as she fell back onto the bed, pulling him with her as she bit his lip playfully, surprisingly not making it bleed from how sharp her fangs were. She liplocked with him as they rolled back into the sheets, her dainty fingers snaking between his legs without any thought. One hand worked on undoing his pants, her nipples hardening under his grip as she let out a casual moan and wrapped her legs around him to keep him close.
Mmmh! Such an eager man! You like my breasts, don't you? I bet I can squeeze you dry with them!
>>
>>6397116
Quantity=/=Quality
>>
>>6397064
>He pets and scratches her wherever she pleases, letting her direct his hand while his other slowly trains down her back
You're such a sweet kitty, aren't you? I can keep this up all day~
>>
>>6397116
Shut up nerd
>>
>>6397078
>Calling any frame other than Oberon shit
Opinion discarded
>>
File: $.gif (307KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
$.gif
307KB, 448x252px
>>
>>6397125
(Fucking Corpus. Nothing but a bunch of Space Jews. Fuck high level Grineer too)
>>
>>6397095
>The heat emanating from her was sweltering, causing him to sweat as he kicked off his sleeping bag, staring up at her as he tried scooting away, only managing to press his back against a tree in his haste to flee. He swallowed nervously as her face seemed to say she was hungry, and just found a meal.
A Hellhound..? You're not going to eat me, are you?? I've got food, you can take it...!!
>His gaze couldn't help but travel up and down as he drank in her body, barely covered at all by bits of fur or cloth. Whether from fear or arousal, his cock began to swell and tent up against his boxers, despite his shock and fear
>>
>>6397136
>Liplocking her back, his already hard member happily throbbed once she mentioned the possibility of squeezing him dry with her breasts, as if begging her to do so. His pleading eyes stared into her own as he eventually made it a complete kiss by slipping his tongue into her mouth, playing with her tongue while his hands continued to play with her breasts, occasionally pinching her hardening nipples.
>>
>>6397165
Miyafuji...?
>>
File: tumblr_nvuzvq4Ytf1qa94xto1_500.png (199KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvuzvq4Ytf1qa94xto1_500.png
199KB, 500x281px
>>6397071
>She stopped kissing him as her mind became engulfed with trying to get his fingers to slip inside of her. Whining like a dog, she peeled away from his mouth so she could nod. A small, soft hand curled around his wrist as she made him prod her hole with a finger, and press his thumb against her clit like a button.
Yes, please..I've been a good girl, I want to be rewarded.
>She whispered under her breath, a lot lewder than before. Was it from the mana shot earlier?

>>6397072
>With both of their eyes sparkling with their own embers of lust, Kuroe knew exactly where this was going. She hummed under the sudden gentle groping of his hands, a stark contrast to what he was doing before. They were warm, and slightly wet from her juices splattering onto the underbutt during the smacks.
That's good, mister~. I promise, this one is free of charge, just like yours was!

>>6397116
{We must keep the threads alive. Even if I'm not good, if I can supply SOMETHING, that's what matters.}

>>6397118
>Now the sudden alternating was making her squirm side to side, and she now started to let her moans out, accidentally grinding against his growing boner. She bit her lip and whined, feeling a faint bruise forming under one cheek while he rubbed it. She let out a hot breath and rested her head against one of his inner thighs.
Only a little bit..
>She admitted under heavy breathing.
>>
File: 1431394178489.gif (781KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1431394178489.gif
781KB, 480x270px
I wonder how many cocks I can eat here
>>
>>6397095
>He laughed under his breath as she call her self an animal.
You seam far to embarrassed to be a wild animal. Or perhaps this is the way you try to catch your pray. But if you really were just going by instinct, wouldn't you just jump me and tear my cloths off and have your way? But I'm not afraid of any animal that might bite me.
>He said. Half as a joke and half as teasing her. He moved closer, either thorough bravery or stupidity.
I've heard a few things about you hellhounds. I wounder, how much of it is true?
>>
>>6397225
You can start with mine.
>>
>>6397225
I wonder how many antidepressants EGG can suicide with.
>>
>>6397225
You can have mine as well, so that's two.
>>
>>6397225
Maybe three
>>
File: Count_von_Count_kneeling.png (155KB, 316x363px) Image search: [Google]
Count_von_Count_kneeling.png
155KB, 316x363px
>>6397225
Ha-ha-ha, and four!

>>6397230
One.
>>6397239
Two
>>6397240
Three.

And mine is four! Four cocks! Four! Maybe even more!
>>
>>6397213

>> His left hand move to grab her neck, the grip wasn't painfull but she can feel somethign domineering in the hold ...

Then let me thank you beforehand, little miss ...

>> His head move down to her, his tongue darting out to lick her lips.
>>
>>6397213
Don't worry, I'll give you everything you want.
>His lips lock with hers once more, but this time he properly makes out with her, locking his tongue with hers as his fingers finally enter her, thrusting back and forth while his thumb played with her clit the way her hand suggested.
>>
>>6397252
Today we've learned that we can count to four. We made a lot of progress.
>>
Lurkers assemble!!!
>>
File: 1649746 - Oberon Warframe valkyr.png (912KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1649746 - Oberon Warframe valkyr.png
912KB, 1000x1300px
>>6397108
{RIP, I don't pay attention much to Baro, since I'm not late game yet and I heard what he sells is more useful for late-game.}

>>6397115
>With him being thoroughly seduced by her ass, it allowed her to pull out a ripline out of his view and throw it behind her to wrap around his waist. She used it to yank him closer, bending over slightly with her claws threatening to rip the material that covered her with how hard her hand clawed into her own asscheeks. She kept those claws out, letting them shine as she planned to rip herself a nice hole in his pants for some ample fun without his clothes in the way.

>>6397125
{>Remembers how much she needs the fucking Carrier Prime chassis}
{>Cries inside because the RNG gods wont give her it}

>>6397143
>Valkyr was so distracted by his constant attention that she didn't even notice his other hand, even with how on-guard the angry kitty normally was. He could feel the lithe muscles that made up the frame flexing gently down her back as she leaned forward, nuzzling into his hand and arm when his nails trailed down to sweet spots on her neck. She even kicked her leg a bit, clawing playfully at his upper arm as she melted under his hold, splaying her body like an actual cat.

>>6397159
>

>>6397231
{It's an unknown number, mainly because I don't have any reason to find out with how much I enjoy having fun with life instead <3}
>>
>>6397213
>He shivers lightly as she grinds against his crotch, his hand teasing her growing wetness briefly
Only a little? You should be more honest with me~
>He gives her heart shaped ass a hard spank, causing it to jiggle and bounce
That's six
>>
>>6397278
>Once he's yanked towards her, the bend caused her ass to prod against his already hard rod. Not sure what to do, he placed his hands close to where her claws were, groping her asscheeks.
>>
File: 1438686635148.jpg (349KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438686635148.jpg
349KB, 727x1000px
>>6397230
>>6397239
>>6397240
Then we have a lot to do then!
I will eat each one of your cocks and dont cry like faggots
>>
>>6397278
>His hand stops just above her tail and he begins gent;y scratching it, watching her reaction carefully. His other hand giving the sweet spots on her neck extra attention
You keep this up and I'll have to find a way to give you a treat, my dear little kitty
>>
File: ehhhhhhhh.gif (451KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhhhh.gif
451KB, 450x253px
>>6397318
>dont
>>
>>6397318
Ma'am, yes ma'am!
>presents cock and salutes
>>
>>6397318
>he immediately pulls down his pants and underwear
Please do, ma'am!
>>
File: Hellhound_Batter_Up.jpg (47KB, 821x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Hellhound_Batter_Up.jpg
47KB, 821x1021px
>>6397184
>The Hellhound leaped forward, slamming one paw into the bark of the tree right above his head, and letting her other arm hang freely. She leaned in to his face, burying her face into his neck to nip at the flesh and take in a deep whiff of his scent. Her nose traveled down his body as her ears twitched, and she pressed her face right up against his tent, talking a deep whiff of that in turn before her fat tongue dragged across the boxer material, wetting it with saliva that just got warmer when exposed to the air. She pulled away from his crotch to come back up to his face, a devious shine in her dark features.
Oh, no no no. Not eat like you humans eat. Eat like how we monster girls eat. We don't feed off of meat and chips and soup!
>Her free hand pressed firmly against his tent to user her saliva as a temporary lube so she could rub his cock through his boxers.
We feed off of the lovely baby batter your body produces.

>>6397229
Some of us have really smart instincts, yknow. Like the bugs that make themselves look poisonous. Or the flowers with a sweet scent to lure prey in.
>At the mention of ravaging him, her eyes locked onto his body while she circled him, her tail rubbing against him while her claws pulled at the material he used to hide his body, unlike her.
What have you heard, huh? I can tell you one thing, we're very dangerous.
>>
>>6397343
>The Hellhound moved so quickly that he barely had any time to react, a startled, then confused noise coming from his lips as he felt her teeth nip against his neck, freezing when she traveled her face lower to deliver a slow lick across his swollen member through his boxers.
So you eat...!!
>His words were cut off as her rubbing through his boxers caused him to groan, his cock aching and throbbing from her intense teasing, and his heart beating out of his chest.
Ahh... If you eat... that... Then will you let me go..?
>>
>>6397278
That's bullshit and you know it, EGG. The complete opposite of what you
spammed in discord last time.
>>
>>6397186
>Her tongue curled around his, hugging it close while she sucked onto the muscle and pulled it deeper into her mouth. She grabbed a firm hold of his dick to feel it throb, sliding up and down the growing shaft of her playmate.
>She peeled away from the kiss while he pulled at her tits, growling under her breath in pleasure.
You ready, cutiepie? You can't even word your desire. Get on the bed.
>>
>>6397343
I've heard great deal of things. How you prowl for men. You rape them into submission and drag them off to your den and do god knows what. And then they are never heard from again. I wanted to find out if that is true.
>He took her tail into his hand as she walked around him, feeling the surprisingly soft fur stroke against it. He looked at her while she took the liberty of "inspecting him".
And here I thought that all of your instincts were "Rape, fuck, breed". Perhaps I were mistaken. You say that you are dangerous but it looks like I could run away from you with ease.
>>
Hi everyone~
>>
>>6397423
>immediately starts sucking your dick in the universal ERP " 'ello"
>>
>>6397403
>As if it was a command he couldn't resist, he got on the bed while ogling her figure, happy about someone with a body as erotic as hers wanting to squeeze him dry, even if it was possible for her to want both his semen and blood.
>>
>>6397338
>Almost 2017
>Not going commando
Nigga...
>>
File: tumblr_ntwurbClrD1sgsmuuo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntwurbClrD1sgsmuuo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>6397254
>The grip made her shiver, excited for what else he could do other than grab at her neck. She opened her mouth wide, her tongue flopping out to wiggle at his own. She hung onto his arm, squeezing her thighs together. She hoped he would squeeze.
Thank me however you want..I can take anything.

>>6397258
>Now that their mouths were latched firmly onto one another, he muffled the squeals and moans that released from her maw like an orchestra. Her hips worked on their own accord, as heard by her pathetic whimpering from the speed of her hips and his hand, combined with her sensitive bud being coaxed to bloom into the mix.
Nnnn...hnnn...nnnngh....nnnnmmm...

>>6397291
>That spank got a squeal out of her, and she broke under him, bucking into his crotch.
I love it. I love it I love it! It feels so nice, so good! It hurts, but it makes me feel like I'm gonna burst! And I don't know why!
>She called out like she was confessing her sins in a church.

>>6397378
{That channel is for real life venting! And I used it for that! No harm in that. Besides, even the strong break sometimes! What matters is if we get back up!}
>>
>>6397338
>Nearly 2017
>Not wearing panties
>>
File: 1690376 - Mesa Warframe valkyr.jpg (330KB, 750x655px) Image search: [Google]
1690376 - Mesa Warframe valkyr.jpg
330KB, 750x655px
>>6397308
>Her claws overlapped across his hands, pressing them firmly into her cheeks and using them to spread herself. She backed her butt up just enough that his rode was firmly pushed inbetween her cheeks before squeezing them around it. Slowly, she bobbed her hips forward and then back, and he was greeted to the new sensation of soft, slippery flesh encasing his dick like a fleshlight.

>>6397324
>Her back arched as her butt jerked in response, looking back to see what he was doing before the chin scratching got her attention right back to where it needed to be. Her tail wrapped around his arm and she cocked her head to the side at the mention of a treat, making an inquiring whine.
>>
>>6397518
>He holds her down and lets her grind against his crotch, his length straining and throbbing in his pants at the sight of the masochistic loli on his lap
See? Honesty will get you far~
>His hand descends upon her ass again, and again, switching cheeks to avoid bruising her too badly
>>
>>6397518

>> His tounge start wrestiling with her then his lips join hers in a hungry savage kiss. The grip on her neck thightening while he pull her near his body, the hand on her butt squeeze hard then start to pull whatever kind of garment she is wearing on her lover half aways.
>>
> tfw my ploy as a creepy stalker didn't get EGG to fuck off like how I ran Marseilles off by pretending to be a thirsty Lupi!
>>
>>6397567
>His hands keep working as he thinks out loud
Well, I could give you some of my special milk, or I can reward you in other ways. What would you like dear?
>>
>>6397518
>Her moaning felt like music to his ears, happy by the fact he can let her feel good. While the fingers inside her go deeper, the hand on her head moves away from it, instead going onto her chest to play with her nipples.
>>
>>6397587
Lupin is genuinely trash, I'm not sure about being stalker material, but he's nothing worth defending.
>>
File: 800px-OP_C037A_kozo.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-OP_C037A_kozo.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
>>6397587
>tfw your plans' failures are only delays for the inevitable
>>
File: tumblr_o2mnmhz2ny1s773vlo1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2mnmhz2ny1s773vlo1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x625px
>>6397374
>Her claws dug into the bark above his head, clawing crevices into it as he made his cute little noises. Her ears went back as she licked his face again, this time across one of his cheeks. She could hear his heartbeat pounding at a million miles an hour.
Of course, Of course...or I might just drag you off into my cave and you'll never see the light of day again! Depends on what I'm in the mood for!
>Hellhound chimed as her hand went to work simply jacking him off, finding more joy in seeing him squirm and haring more of his noises, playing him like an instrument.
I wonder, will your seed help me make lots of pups, too? I wouldn't mind a few littes pumped out of you!

>>6397408
Run away? With me?
>Hellhound scoffed at the words, batting her eyelashes at him as her tail now slipped between his legs to rub against his groin. She breathed hot breaths against the back of his neck, brushing her sharp teeth against the nape.
You should be careful of the big bad wolves. Maybe I want you to lower your guard like this. Tell me, what would you want such a powerful creature for? To just sate your desires, or was your little researching into those rumors that are certainly true because you wanted to test your pelvic sorcery on something special?
{Im sorry I had to write the pelvic sorcery part because guardians of the galaxy is on for my cousins}
>>
>>6397567
>Even if he somehow wasn't entranced before, he definitely was now, grunting and moaning in pleasure as he madly humped between her cheeks while squeezing them with the help of her overlapping claws.
>>
File: Opening_Dr.Werid.png (319KB, 518x383px) Image search: [Google]
Opening_Dr.Werid.png
319KB, 518x383px
GENTLEMEN! I PRESENT TO YOU...
>>
File: COR(RI)N.png (132KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
COR(RI)N.png
132KB, 480x360px
>>6397704
CORRIN!
>>
>>6397477
>She climbed over him without question, using her hand to hold his cock in place for her chest. She held her tits up with one arm, and stuck the head of his cock right between them before letting go. He got to watch her tits bounce once more, this time planting firmly around his cock as it felt nothing but soft warmth. Taking each tit in one hand, she moved them up and down independent from each other, giving both sides their own little strokes. Even her tongue darted down to flick across the tip, letting her saliva help her move her breasts faster and harder around his dick.
>>
>>6397735
>Pats the Corrin
>>
File: Avatar_Fates_Concept_Art_2.png (999KB, 854x888px) Image search: [Google]
999KB, 854x888px
>>6397748
>with a Bronx accent
Uh, yeah. I'm actually just some dude with a severed torso that that maniac found and slapped a wig and some geek shit on.

I don't even know how I'm still alive.

But, uh, if that's your thing...three-fifty.
>>
File: Dr_Weird.jpg (28KB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_Weird.jpg
28KB, 320x360px
>>6397767
IT CAN TALK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-6k_NHP0II
>>
>>6397743
>A moan forces itself out of his mouth as her chest finally squeezes around his cock.
F- fuck, that feels amazing...!
>He wanted to start feeding her his seed right then and there, but didn't want to come off as a quickshot, instead trying to hold it in while basking in the pleasure of both the titjob and her tongue's flicking.
>>
>>6397673
>He squirmed beneath her in futility as her hand worked his cock over, the length twitching in her hand despite his clear distress. Little gasps rang out from his mouth as he felt her burning tongue lash against the skin of his cheek, pieces of bark raining onto his head from her powerful claws digging into the tree, a sign of her strength. If he wanted to come out of this unhurt, he knew that fighting it wouldn't be the wisest move.
I-if I give you a few litters... Hnn.. Would you s-spare me..?
Despite his predicament, he couldn't help but notice how attractive the black hound was, his eyes tearing away from her burning red orbs to take in the view looming over him before snapping back to the predators gaze. A bead of precum began to build at the tip of his cock, a result of her extremely warm, pumping hand, his hips moving in tandem with her urgent movements.
What are you in the mood for, then...?
>He asked, resigning himself to the Hellhound's whims, the pleasure she was giving him slowly winning over his fears.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (87KB, 1291x855px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
87KB, 1291x855px
>>6397587
{I thought my ex was proof enough of the creeps I'm used to, honey.}

>>6397573
>Letting her face melt right back into pleasure, the loli didn't even cared anymore if her ass was bruised black and blue. She was getting off without even having to touch herself, and her hand slipped down his pants to return the favor. His throbbing dick was given a new cocksleeve, her soft palm.

>>6397583
>Her hands grabbed hold of purchase for his body, hanging on tightly while he yanked away pieces of her clothing, if it could even be called that. Her soft, tan body was exposed to his gaze, and she was not embarrassed at all. If anything, she grinned from ear to ear. The grip made her head dizzy, and she hummed as she spread her legs to give him a better show.

>>6397630
>She bobbed over and over again against his hand, letting her head hang to the side as she panted. She closed her eyes, giving in to his touch as she felt her edge already coming from his skillful hands pulling knobs and buttons in her system.
>>
>>6397673
I do wonder myself to some extent. Sating my desire with you wouldn't be bad, wouldn't you agree?
>He turned his head slightly as she scraped her teeth against him, grinning at her.
Or was it to find out if it's true that you really can make any man submit just by fucking him until he gives up.
>He was wearing far more clothes than she was. so he felt like he needed to correct that, he pulled of his shirt, leaving her free to watch his body as she pleased.
Or maybe it was to try and see if my "pelvic sorcery" meant I could fuck you until you're pregnant. What about you? Something you want to do?
>Just like her tail rubbed against his groin, he moved his hand to hers and started to rub against it. He felt how hot and damp she was, clearly getting quite.. exited.
>>
>>6397673
>>6397830
(I need to go and buy a few things. So I'll be back in like 30 minutes. Sorry.)
>>
>>6397824
>responding to shitposts
>>
>>6397824
>Feeling that she was about to reach the point of no return, he didn't want to pleasure her with just his hand while she took the effort to suck on his before, thus turning her around, groping her buttcheeks and lapping at her pussy like a dog in heat before sticking his tongue inside, sucking on her sweet juices.
>>
>>6397824

>> He broke away from her lips only to let his lips start to peck at her right shoulder, suckling, licking, nibbling the salty sweetness of her soft tanned skin. The young freshness of her young body was to him to see and aroused him more than anything He has ever seen, a fruit calling to him to be taken.

You taste so good Kuroe …

>> He said it purring on her skin her name, his hand racking and caressing her inner thighs, up and down, up and down. Painfully, ticklish and erotically he move his finger on her legs coming near and then away from the glistening ripeness of her sex. Until his finger brush along her slit, slowly sliding in.

… I want to taste more and more of you.
>>
>>6397824
>He gasps in pleasure as her tiny hand wraps around his cock, her soft skin felt amazing to him
T-two more you naughty girl
>He give her ass two final, hard smacks before groping her ass greedily
>>
File: prisma-illya-2wei-ep2-baited.jpg (176KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
prisma-illya-2wei-ep2-baited.jpg
176KB, 1440x810px
>>6397603
>>6397680
>>6397791
>>6397799
>>6397830
>>6397893
>>6397824
>>6397743
>>6397673
>>6397567
>>6397893
>>6397917
>>6397921

{Shit, I completely forgot I have to get shit done and just checked the time, so I have to head out. Sorry.}
>>
>>6397923
Don't worry about it, see you around!
>>
>>6397923

Thank for everything anyway.
>>
>>6397923
No worries! I haven't slept at all in the past 32 hours, so I should probably get some sleep anyway. I had fun though!
>>
>>6397923
Damn... oh well. We can do it some other time.
>>
File: 1399351866868.jpg (518KB, 794x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1399351866868.jpg
518KB, 794x1200px
ssup
>>
>>6397923
The saga of EGG continues.
>>
File: JoJo Meme TV.jpg (89KB, 488x400px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo Meme TV.jpg
89KB, 488x400px
>There's a TV just sitting there, but it's sitting there...MENACINGLY!
>>
>>6398128
>Pushes over
>>
File: 20150520173832.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20150520173832.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>6398105
IS THIS DANGO LOLI
PLS BE DANGO LOLI
>>
>>6398128
>Anon hooks up his PS4 to the tv and turns it on
>>
>>6398128
Thank you for dropping all of the sudden last night.
>>
File: 1380514575985.jpg (310KB, 1200x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1380514575985.jpg
310KB, 1200x1713px
>>6398139
Who? I was literally here yesterday retard
>>
File: Always watching jojo.png (112KB, 428x170px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching jojo.png
112KB, 428x170px
>>6398128
>Changes the channel
>>
File: 1478407746176.jpg (45KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478407746176.jpg
45KB, 350x450px
>>6398143
I know what I did, now let me make up for my sins.
It's bright and early in the morning, I got nothing to do, and my dick's pretty hard.
>>
>>6398156
>Changes you
What now?
>>
>>6398105

The sky
>>
File: Toko mangi4.png (603KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
Toko mangi4.png
603KB, 930x523px
>>6398153
Oh, it's Shinobu. The image you posted looked a lot like Hiyoko from dankassronpaul, sorry lad.
>>
File: 1385476670261.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385476670261.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>6398168
>>
>>6398178

Thruth can hurt, I know
>>
>>6398176
>not immediately recognizing shinobu
shit taste senpai
>>6398192
so too can bad jokes
>>
>>6398212
i don't watch monogatari, senpai
>>
>>6398212

I'm sorry little girl, here have a donut
>>
File: Hibari (12).png (27KB, 153x144px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (12).png
27KB, 153x144px
>>6398134
>The TV Gets pushed over, now its sitting there, on its side, internally crying.

>>6398140
Do you have to hook me up to this CRT rust bucket? C'mon, dude...at least get something more high quality!
>While the PS4 is bitching about the shitty quality, the TV fizzles on, and there's spoooooooky pictu-but then its quickly cut off by the PS4s starting menu...there's an audible groan.

>>6398156
>Some how, even though the TV isn't even on, the channel gets switched...to titty ninja variety hour.
>Today's spot light is on this Cutie Patootie, Hibari.
>>
File: 1393993795203.jpg (798KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1393993795203.jpg
798KB, 720x960px
>>6398225
merely proving your shit taste

>>6398228
Im not taking donuts at this hour
>>
File: always watching2.png (58KB, 410x115px) Image search: [Google]
always watching2.png
58KB, 410x115px
>>6398166
>Changes to face down Def mode.
>Lurks

>>6398245
AWE SWEET TIT NINJAS!
>Watches intently with a big bag of popcorn
>>
>>6398250

And what kind of present can give you in order to facilitate the production of a positive feeling of pleasantess, right now?
>>
>>6398245
>TV was pushed onto a cart. The guy who pushed it over moves it to his home and sets it up in his living room.
>>
File: 3d5e685985fa0f13630c1015dd81eedb.jpg (147KB, 1000x661px) Image search: [Google]
3d5e685985fa0f13630c1015dd81eedb.jpg
147KB, 1000x661px
>>6398250
here's a pic of dango loli.
the shinobu you posted resembles her.
>>
>>6398245
>Anon decides to play Bloodborne as he is too much of a casual to play Dark Souls
>He spends eight minutes doing gestures at the doll
>>
File: 1399682914985.png (247KB, 563x548px) Image search: [Google]
1399682914985.png
247KB, 563x548px
>>6398263
not much, im in a sour mood. had a very poor sleep last night because of erp shenanigans and had to wake up early so im kinda cranky

>>6398273
completely different
>>
>>6398294
look at this dango loli
they look identical
>>
File: Hibari (32).jpg (163KB, 850x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (32).jpg
163KB, 850x1128px
>>6398262
>The Titty Ninja does some things, then after like, man I dunno? 30 minutes of doing things, she baps her head against the screen...which actually causes the TV to wobble a bit, she then apologizes to the person behind the screen...

>>6398265
>Now the TV sits the guys living room...MENACINGLY, or something.
>It's just sitting there really, with nothing to do.

>>6398280
>For the whole 8 minutes, the PS4 is giving anon the stink eye, like he's a fucking retard or something.
Dude, are you gonna do something? or are you gonna keep being a retard?
>>
>>6398303
chigau
>>
File: Dancing Hiyokers.png (803KB, 525x671px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Hiyokers.png
803KB, 525x671px
>>6398315
what
>>
>>6398294

I'm feel very sorry. Hope you will feel better, then.
>>
>>6398314
OH CHRIST GHOST TIT NINJAS!
>Seeing the TV wobble from the impact she jumps behind the couch, hiding from the straight to DVD horror BS happening right before her
>>
>>6398318
ur mum

>>6398321
its okay, im shitposting to feel better
>>
>>6398318
Hiyoko would be nice, adult Hiyoko would be nicer because they wouldn't get banned for it
>>
>>6398314
>Having set up the TV, he decides to also set up a DVD player. Once that's done, he pops in a porno and turns the TV on. He then moves to his sofa, removes his pants, and prepares to jerk off.
>>
>>6398314
Hey, let me have my fun. Or would you rather be playing No Man's Sky again? But anyway...

>Anon decides to level grind in the Hunter's Nightmare
>>
File: Bustup_11_13.png (131KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_11_13.png
131KB, 960x560px
>>6398338
die
>>6398348
nigga i already have far too many avas
i'll do it tho, in a month or so.
>>
File: Hibari (2).gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (2).gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>6398334
>She cocks her head as she sees DMG jump behind the couch, she then presses her forehead against the screen...she actually pops her head through, as of the moment, that's all that's out.
Heey, are you alright? I didn't scare you? did I? I didn't mean too
>>
>>6398374
never
>>
File: Spooky well.jpg (83KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky well.jpg
83KB, 480x360px
>>6398350
>A Spooky well pops up on the screen...but it doesn't feel scary like it should...it feels, slightly lewd actually.
>>
>>6398400

>> Look at the weel with a slighty raised eyebrow.
>>
>>6398358
Fine, Fine...I'll shut up...
>The PS4 pouts and crosses her arms, she looks disgruntled, of course that's quickly fixed by seeing him enter the hunter's nightmare, at least he's actually doing something now.
Alright, Alright, just enjoy yourself, m'kay?
>>
>>6398400
>As the man was just about to reach his dick, the screen changed and turned off his mood. However, the spooky well proved more interesting, and raises the volume and watches what will happen in anticipation.
>>
File: Always watching from above.png (235KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching from above.png
235KB, 600x343px
>>6398383
>A hand pops out from behind the couch, holding a remote she rapidly hits the off button
Goawaygoawaygoawaygoawaygoaway
>>
>>6398425
>Anon continues playing until he notices something....off

Just a quick question. Why is my PS4 a girl now?
>>
File: Comin' out.jpg (42KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Comin' out.jpg
42KB, 1024x768px
>>6398420
>>6398426
>A Hand pops out the well, and grabs the edges of well, some slight laughing can be heard from the TV...The laughter sounds a little perverted though.
>>
File: Hibari (42).jpg (167KB, 850x1267px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (42).jpg
167KB, 850x1267px
>>6398429
>although the TV's off she's still hanging out of the TV, she tries to wiggle out of the TV completely...but she gets stuck at her breasts...
Ugghh, um...Can I get a bit of help, please? I-I'm a little stuck.
>She completely ignored the whole 'GOAWAYGOAWAYGOAWAY' thing.
Pr-Pretty please?
>>
>>6398461

>> I wished to shut down the TV but the strange happening fasciante me, so i put out the remote and sit nearest to the TV as I can.
>>
>>6398461
>"Shit this is getting interesting" he thought. He quickly paused the dvd to run to his kitchen and get some snacks, and returns with a huge bowl of popcorn, a smaller bowl of chips, and a large cup of soda. Sitting back down, he munches on the snacks while leaning a bit forward to watch much more closely.
>>
>>6398453
>Cocking her head, she looks at her owner...She looks a little concerned actually.
What're you talking about? I was always like this? Are you feeling alright?
>>
>>6398478
>Swoocing out from behind the couch she sees the stuck titty ninja. Her front hanging out of the TV and her sizable chest holding her there. The once scared magician creeps forward, just out of a reaching range of the girl
... So you're NOT going to eat my soul?
>>
File: 1463622473206.png (528KB, 446x603px) Image search: [Google]
1463622473206.png
528KB, 446x603px
A lot of cute people appeeeared.
>>
>>6398504
>Cuddles with the Pururut
>>
>>6398504
You better not be talking about me..
>>
>>6398498
Uh...I thought my Ps4 was a box...or whatever the hell shape it was. Whatever.

>Anon stops playing Bloodborne and starts playing Senran Kagura. Mostly in the dressing room and looking up the girls skirts

Ah. Renka-chan is so cute.
>>
>>6398504
And there's one of them now!
>>
>>6398481
>>6398486
>Eventually, the hand pulls up the rest of the body, which seems to be a completely nude woman with insanely long hair.
>She crawls towards the scene, with a seemingly lewd grin on her face.
>She gets up to the screen, and pushes her hands against it, almost like she's trying to get out.
>>
File: Hibari (48).jpg (192KB, 650x904px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (48).jpg
192KB, 650x904px
>>6398502
Eat your...soul? What the heck are you talking about? I'd never do something that mean! I just wanna be friends!
>She pouts and wiggles her upper body a bit...if her breasts weren't so firmly stuck in the TV, there's a 99% chance that they'd be jiggling like crazy!
So please let me out? Cause...I kinda wanna be your friend!
>>
>>6398541
OH SHIT! I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD 3D!
>The man was amazed that the woman seemed to pop out of his screen, tossing some popcorn all around in his excitement. His hand reaches forward and swipes at the supposed image, just barely missing it by a couple inches.
>>
>>6398541

>> The scene was surreal as much as the girl was arousing. Almost as a reflex his hand move to the screen like he want to touch the girl on the other side of the screen and help her to come out.
>>
>>6398523
>The PS4's brow twitches a bit but keeps her cool even though her owner is playing something so...weeby!
S-Sooo...are you enjoying the game? Y'know, for other reasons? aside from the tits?
>>
>>6398589
>Anon seems to be ignoring her. Now he's moving the character models from side to side to make their breasts jiggle
>>
File: 0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg (774KB, 1500x1062px) Image search: [Google]
0d518002acc6922b953194891f5e54d3.jpg
774KB, 1500x1062px
>>6398560
You're just saying that! As soon as I help you out you'll eat my brains and wear my skin! Your adorable face is just a ruse! A ruse!
>She seen to many B horror movies, staying out of her effective range she uses a nearby broom to try and poke the adorable titty monster back into the TV. Lightly poking at her face, she could easily grab onto the stick and pull herself out. The Magician didn't think this through
>>
File: 4e384f3d3de32fcdc6270bd018727b92.jpg (183KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
4e384f3d3de32fcdc6270bd018727b92.jpg
183KB, 1000x650px
>>6398565
>>6398587
>Her hands actually pop out of the TV, along with the rest of her lewdly curvy body. She holds herself up and looks at the man towering over her...with the same lewd grin.
Heeey! Are you the ooone who put the DVD iiinnn?
>>
File: Hibari (10).jpg (434KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (10).jpg
434KB, 800x1000px
>>6398607
>The broom pushes against her cheek, and she makes...just the cutest possible noises. Pouting as she gets pokes, she grabs the broom, letting it pull her out. Her breasts manage to pop through...then she gets stuck at her butt, which seems to be intent on staying there.
DUH! Guh...Owieee...I'm being serious! I won't huurt you! I wouldn't ever do something like thaaat! I promiiise!
>>
>>6398611
THIS BITCH MESSIN UP MY FLOOR
>>
>>6398611
>He takes a big chug out of the soda, then returns to munching on some chips. The words sounded so real to him, as if there were someone actually there. Surely he got a great deal for the TV, having stolen it and all. He chews on his snacks furiously, not knowing what will happen next but eagerly waiting to find out.
>>
>>6398611

I am ... did I?

>> He look at the empty case near the TV.

Well I did but you don't look like the Guardians of Galaxy. Unless Starlord has become more hot than Chris Pratt usually his ...
>>
>>6398640
>Catches a quick glimpse of the Hibari's eyes
Eh?
>He tries to get a closer look. Did they really have that strange flower pattern? He really wants to know. No, he HAS to know
>>
>>6398603
...Alright, now you're just doing this to piss me off!
>The Console seems to be trying to contain her anger, she decides to just act on it. She stands up and pushes her own tits together
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE DUDE! YOU HAVE A CHICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!
>>
>>6398669
>Anon glance over at her, looks her up and down and shrugs

Breasts too small.

>He goes back to his pervy game
>>
>>6398669
Oh hey PS4, how's it going?
>>
>>6398647
Heey!
>Sadako beckons the anon to come near her, her lewd grin seeming to become even wider.
C'mon, get closer! and while you're at it, pull your pants dooown!
>She manages to wiggle the rest of the way out of the TV...well all the way except for her butt, which seems to be stuck in the Tele.
>She seems to open her mouth open, letting her wet and lewd looking tongue hang out.

>>6398658
...A-Ah, I must've gotten the wrong house...
>She wiggles back into the TV, waving her hand, saying sorry all the while.
I-I'm sorry, please forgive meee...
>>
>>6398640
>Between her cute sounds and seeing dat ass block her from popping out of the TV she gives in. If she was gunna eat her soul, she would happily give it up at a chance to hug the pink hair sweetheart before her. Dropping the broom she grips onto her wrists, pulling her firmly
Come on.. I'll get you out, just suck in your breath a bit.. try not to have a big butt for once.
>>
>>6398715

>> He rush to grab her for her dress before she goes inside the TV all the way.

No please don't go, stay. Can I offer you something to drink or to eat.
>>
>>6398640
>Happening by this scene on complete concidence, the male wonders she managed to get stuck in the TV in the first place before shaking his head.
Dunno how that happened, but there's only one way to get you out.
>Running off for a moment, he returns with a large jar of vaseline. He pops off the lid and applies the substance to his hands while approaching the stuck Hibari, hands moving towards her waist
This might get a little slimy, but bare with me here.
>>
File: 1478946908177.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478946908177.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>6398525
Wheeeere?

>>6398518
Yoooou~

>>6398509
Heeeey..
>>
File: Hibari (7).png (819KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (7).png
819KB, 849x1200px
>>6398668
>The girl cocks her head and looks up at the anon. Her eyes do in fact have an enticing looking floral pattern, i'd say its almost hypnotic.
Hmm, what is it? why're you looking at me like that?

>>6398724
>Hibari sucks in a bunch of air. DMGs efforts, teamed with her own wiggles are JUST enough to have Hibari pop out of the TV. Her head bonks against the floor, and her ass sticks up in the air.
Owwieee...th-thaank you for helping meee...

>>6398752
>Hibari wiggles a bit, then stops as the anon takes out the vaseline. she looks a little confused, probably because she has no idea what that stuff is...she isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed by any means...
Umm...What's that stuff? is that gonna help me get out? I really hope so...I-I don't like being stuck like thiiis! I-It's super uncomfy!
>>
>>6398786
Hey don't mind me, just hiding from the IRS.
>slips under Pru-chan's skirts
>>
>>6398786
>Keeps on hugging and cuddling the Pururut while patting her head.
>>
>>6398684
>PS4 twitches. Too small? TOO SMALL?! SHE WAS TOP OF THE LINE! HER BREASTS WHERE LIKE...uh...a tonna gigs or something? or something, she doesn't exactly remember.
>She places a hand on her hip and glares at the anon playing the titty ninja game.
Too Small? guess what, bucko! not all woman have those huge balloon tits like those shitty titty ninjas!

>>6398694
Huh? Oh! It's going great! thanks for asking, buddy.
>>
File: 071a21c9b2cd373d24cc3f921512b6e6.jpg (236KB, 1024x1425px) Image search: [Google]
071a21c9b2cd373d24cc3f921512b6e6.jpg
236KB, 1024x1425px
>>6398797
>Anyone that knew the magician knew she would check out the plump rear stuck in the air before offering help up, and she liked what she say, naturally her hand extended to grasp it, but she stopped herself with her other hand, the two hand fighting one another before she wrestles them both behind her own back before speaking
You need help getting up, spooky ghost ninja?
>>
>>6398809
>When you forget your picture
>>
>>6398809
>>6398824
>Anon looks at her again, this time with disdain

Hmmph, this is why fake women are so much better than real women.

>A notification pops up, apparently it's time for PS4 to update

Shit, well might at well get this out of the way.

>Anon scrolls quickly through the process (without looking through the patch notes because who does that shit) and starts updating. He yawns and goes into the kitchen

You call me when it's done okay?
>>
Of course we get a Hibari after our resident Haruka is retired, fuck me
>>
>>6398797
>The guy with goggles nods and pulls up Hibari's jacket with his teeth so he can get a good look at the part of her back that leads almost directly to her butt.
You know how slippery things can slide through gaps, right? We're gonna do the same here, since you're just a little too big to get out normally.
>He begins rubs his hands along the junction of Hibari's hips and waist, smearing the jelly across her skin which causes it to shine in the room's light. He applies at least three coats of the vaseline to the Titty Ninja before stepping back and walking in front of her.
Alright, now let's try yanking you free!
>He sticks out his wrists for Hibari to grab and once she does, immediately starts pulling backward to in order to get out of there. Hopefully his plan works!
>>
File: im fucking bored.jpg (67KB, 802x660px) Image search: [Google]
im fucking bored.jpg
67KB, 802x660px
>>
File: Hibari (15).jpg (182KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (15).jpg
182KB, 470x600px
>>6398820
>Hibari holds out her hand, she nods her head...or well, she tries to nod her head, she ends up just dragging her head against the floor awkwardly. Obviously, thanks to her being face first in the floor, she couldn't witness DMGs attempt to grip her plump rump.
pwease...awnd iwm not a gwost...

>>6398881
Ohhh! So its slippery stuff! okay-
>Hibari lets out a little gasp as the anon glides his hands across her hips, rubbing in the couple coats of vaseline. She winces a bit with each coat...she's a bit sensitive when it comes to her hips, it's not everyday someone just up and touches them like this.
Ok-Okay...I-I really hope I just pop ou-
>As the anon pulls, she actually pops out. Thanks to the force of it, she crashes into the anon, thunking her head right up against his crotch without a single bit of warning.
GAH! uuuweee....
>>
>>6398919
Oh, we got you ou- GUH!
>Not prepared for her to go flying right out of the TV, he's unprepared when she crashes into him and puts him down right on his ass.
Uuugh...are you alright?
>He doesn't immediately notices that Hibari's head is against his crotch, instead grabbing her by the shoulders and lifting her body up so he can see her face.
>>
>>6398837
What the hell do you mean-Oh whatever...fucking weebs I swear.
>PS4 sits back down and crosses her arms, pouting all the while. as soon as she see's the update prompt she grins, this was her TIME!
Yeah, alright, you go jerk off in your closet or something.
>>
>>6398962
>When you forget your picture twice in a row
>J U S T
>>
>>6398919
>Eyes still shamelessly glued to the rear of the pink haired ball of adorableness' butt she grasps her hand, pulling her up to her feet.
If you aren't a ghost how the hell you floating through my TV? I was trying to watch por-
... .. Not Porn.
>>
>>6398971
Well the PS4 is pretty infamous for having memory issues.
>>
>>6398962
Jesus christ...I HOPE THE UPDATE FIXES YOUR PERSONALITY.

>Anon makes his sandwich, (Peanutbutter and jelly where he puts on the jelly first because he's a sick, sick man) and waits for PS4 to say the update has finished

Hmm, maybe I should get a PS4 Pro. 4k is the future after all.
>>
>>6398993
>maybe I should get a PS4 Pro. 4k is the future after all.
I'm triggered
>>
>>6398960
>She nuzzles her head into the anons crotch...not intentionally of course, this ninja's too pure to do something like that on purpose. She pops her head up and looks at the anons abdomen.
Mhmm...heey, yeah I'm alright...so-sorry for crashing into you.
>She pats the anons belly, with a stupid looking smile on her face.
But heey, you look alright! so that's goood!

>>6398975
>Her head is finally lifted up from the floor. She looks up at DMG with a quizzical look on her face, before bringing a finger to her chin and tapping it.
Not...Porn? Sooo...umm, what does that mean? I um...I'm kind of lost.
>>
>>6399033
>When you forget your picture thrice in a row
>Someone get me some fucking coffee.
>>
>>6398993
MY PERSONALITY IS FINE! YOU TROGLODYTE! YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING WEEB WHO HAS A HARD-ON FOR TWO DIMENSIONAL WHORES!
>She slouches, and taps her shoulders as the update goes on. she winces a bit as she feels data flowing into her.
Ughh, I hate this, I always feel like I'm getting...bigger with these...
>Her breasts seem to be...expanding with each byte of data that's getting updated.
So uncomfortable...
>>
>>6399033
>There's a moment of confusion where he doesn't realize why his groin felt so pleasantly simulated until he looks down at where Hibari's head was. His face goes red for a moment and he scratches his head.
As long as you're alright, then it's good. I'm pretty tough after all.
>He pats Hibari on her head, then lifts her jacket at her waist against to make sure there's no bruises. Not trying to ogle her, this time.
How'd you get in there, anyway?

>>6399043
>Throws a net filled with coffee at you
>>
File: 51531448_p2_master1200.jpg (428KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51531448_p2_master1200.jpg
428KB, 810x1200px
>>6399043
You need discipline, not coffee.
>>
I just had a deja vu ... this day is repeating itself ...
>>
>>6399033
IT MEANS NOTHING
>She says quickly, the blush burning her face with an embarrassed crimson.
Answer the question weird ghost cutie
>>
File: DMG-BITES-ZA-DUSTO-2.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DMG-BITES-ZA-DUSTO-2.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>6399085
Then lightening hit the Pepsi sign.
>>
File: bOgkXTA.jpg (166KB, 647x943px) Image search: [Google]
bOgkXTA.jpg
166KB, 647x943px
Leaked picture of DMG irl
>>
>>6399121
Needs a beard and a condom
>>
>>6399070
Eh? How'd I get in wh-...OHHH! You mean the TV right? Umm...I dunno
>Hibari's jacket was lifted, reveling her soft and squeezable belly. It was completely bruise free! and absolutely adorable!
But you shouldn't worry about me! I might not look it, but I'm super strong! I promise!

>>6399077
Eh? Discipline? But I'm pretty fine...

>>6399090
Hmmm? Well if you saay sooo...
>Hibari taps her cheek before sitting up on her legs...go-goddamn, those thighs are so, plump!
Ohh, I'm not a ghost...I promise! I pinky promise! I-I'm a real, REAL PERSON!
>>
>>6399096
So you finally got that edit done for you then?
>>
>>6399063
>Anon eats his sandwich as he looks up PS4 Pros on his phone. They seem nice, surely all of his video game collection would benefit from this completely legitimate console that's totally just not the PS4 with some stupid additions

HEY! You done in there? I want to start playing some games I got from Japan. Big Bouncy Life 2's supposed to be the bre...best one yet.
>>
>>6399077
Can I be disciplined instead?!
Pleeeeeeease?
>>
>>6399124
>Those thighs. That colored hair. She had to push her skirt over her lady boner to contain herself. The tent almost clear as day.
Real people don't float through TVs!... Or are this cute and sexy!

>>6399130
Didn't even request it. Friend made it for me out of the blue.
>>
>>6399135
Yeah Yeah...
>PS4 sits there...disgruntled, not really noticing her breasts slowly growing to Senran Kagura tiers of bigness! As soon as it hits one hundred, the PS4 thinks for a moment...should she tell her cock hole of an owner that she's finished? Ehhh screw it.
Yo! Dickhole! I'm done! you can come back and play your shitty weeb games!
>>
>>6399124
A regular mystery, then. Too bad we don't have the Scooby Doo gang to solve this one...
>His palm prodes along her belly once the temptation to touch it became a little too strong, rubbing the soft flesh not like the kind of touch you'd give a dog.
Is that right? How you'd get so super strong, Hibari?
>His headpatting continues while he continues teasing her tummy - like he forgot he's dealing with a human here.
>>
File: askthedonald.jpg (51KB, 768x396px) Image search: [Google]
askthedonald.jpg
51KB, 768x396px
/erp/!
Just a lurker that hasn't been here in months and I just realized I forgot to post here when The Donald won.
So congratulations to all burgers in here and all the best to all Trump fans, have a wonderful weekend!
>>
>>6399160
>Anon breathes a sigh of relief. He grabs his game and walks into the room. He doesn't notice how big her breasts have gotten since his eyes are on the game

Anyway I don't want to hear any more out...of...you

>Anon now notices his PS4's new "upgrades". He jaw drops open and the game he was holding in his hand falls to the ground
>>
>>6399186
Can I be the new boss without dubs?
>>
File: image.png.jpg (47KB, 225x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
47KB, 225x243px
>>6399186
Was he right?
>>
>>6399186
Will I get to typefuck my waifu one of these days?
>>
>>6399210

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?
>>
File: Hibari (1).jpg (177KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (1).jpg
177KB, 800x1000px
>>6399151
Hmm? They don't? Ohh...Um, well then I don't know how to really answer you...
>The Ninja is looking straight at the lady boner...but I don't think she knows what it is...s-so pure!
Umm, are you alright? Your skirt's tenting...are you hiding something under your skirt? Cause, It kinda looks like it...

>>6399183
>Hibari lets out a soft little coo as the anon starts rubbing her belly. Personally, she doesn't see a problem with it, in fact to her, it feels rather nice.
O-Oh, that's an easy one, I trained! trained a lot!
>She presses her elbows against her breasts and smiles, she bounces a tiny bit, causing them to lightly jiggle along with her.
That's how I got super duper strong!

>>6399186
Will I make any friends here?
>>
>>6399211
New boss
>>
>>6399220
I'll be your friend even if you are stupid.
>>
>>6399210
>>6399220
>both got "Are you stupid?"
wew sorry lads
>>
>>6399219
Catch in a landslide, no escape from reality.

>>6399220
YES! I MEAN NO! I MEAN...
>Her embarrassment only builds from seeing how pure she was, the hiding erection twitching and adjusting the skirt itself, it wanted out. The fleshy pink head poked out, pointed at the girl
It's.. It's.. Uhmm..

>>6399239
I am stupid.
>>
>>6399186
should i rp
>>
>>6399220
I don't know if you're interested, but I have an entire folder of Hibari New Wave cards
>>
>>6399186
Should I come back?
>>
>>6399248
So stupid that you didn't let me cum last night!
>>
>>6399186
Should I post my card and RP?
>>
>>6399196
Yeah, that's real great, fucko. I ain't shutting up and you can't make m-
>The PS4 looks at the anon, and watches as his jaw drops, seemingly to the floor. She smugly grins and puffs out her chest...like she's proudly showing off her new assets.
Hmm? What's wrong? have you finally developed some taste?
>>
>>6399248
I woke up and have so far done nothing this morning but eat chocolate cake, and now I feel like shit

Can I cuddle between your tits til I fall asleep?
>>
File: 1434012740901.png (117KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1434012740901.png
117KB, 570x558px
>>6399229
>>
File: supmb.gif (42KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
supmb.gif
42KB, 300x250px
>>6399138
That's barely worthy of being called 'begging'.

>>6399124
You're slacking..~
>>
>>6399269
Someone upset they're not good enough to cum?~

>>6399280
Depends. Got any cake left?

>>6399283
Worst Jojo ava WHEN?
>>
>>6399290
REEEEEEEEE

I'm gonna cum all over you! You're gonna drown!
>>
File: Hibari (6).jpg (417KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (6).jpg
417KB, 727x1000px
>>6399230
Wowzers! Really?! Thanks a bunch, anon!

>>6399239
St-Stupid? A-Am I really...o-ohh...

>>6399248
>Hibari stares at the pink head. She lets out a low squee as she stares at the thing, to her it looks adorable! She gives the head a little poke, letting out a little 'ohhh!' as she feels how soft it is.
Ohhh! It's so cuuute! I didn't know you were hiding something like this under your skiirt!

>>6399288
I-I'm not slacking! I got all of my training done earlier today!
>>
>>6399288
I'll lick your boots and grovel if it'll help!
Won't you please train me?
>>
>>6399290
Yeah. A lot actually. It's good, its from Trader Joe's.
>>
>>6399220
Training? Are you some kind of athlete?
>His eyes glance down at her breasts when the jiggle catches his attention and his headpatting hand drifts down to try touch one of those swollen mellons.
You feel pretty squishy for someone who's strong. Can't find any muscle here.
>He pinches her belly for emphasis.
>>
File: tumblr_nrttcjBCHC1sd1xkuo1_1280.png (125KB, 479x873px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrttcjBCHC1sd1xkuo1_1280.png
125KB, 479x873px
Hey fags
>>
>>6399320

sup bitch?
>>
>>6399275
Uh...y-yeah. Um they're really....nice.

>Anon can't take his eyes off her breasts. Seeing her puff them out really got him going too

Uh...w-what were the changes in the update again?
>>
>>6399303
Then it's official! We're totally friends now! You know what that means, right? We have to celebrate!
>>
>>6399288
C.....can I nurse from Iris heart? I...I'll handle whatever discipline it takes! Please!
(If that's not your thing though that's ok, also nice almost double dubs)
>>
>>6399320
What up blue babe
>>
File: 1452065423466.png (483KB, 951x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1452065423466.png
483KB, 951x1323px
>>6399332
Not much. Currently wasting my Saturday.
>>
>>6399302
No cumming allowed!

>>6399303
D-don't call it cute!
>She fights the adorable reaction to her cock. No longer trying to hide it, the erect member lifes the blue and pink skirt, twitching as she pokes at it
Do you NOT know what this is?... You don't look to young..

>>6399311
Cuddles and cake sounds fine senpai.
>>
File: Hibari_39.jpg (375KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari_39.jpg
375KB, 640x800px
>>6399303
>>
>>6399361
F-Fine
>>
>>6399186
Will it all be alright?
>>
File: It's gonna be alright.jpg (74KB, 195x238px) Image search: [Google]
It's gonna be alright.jpg
74KB, 195x238px
>>6399376
Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_7026.jpg (1MB, 1236x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7026.jpg
1MB, 1236x1920px
>>6399356
>Points to the post directly below you
>>
>>6399361
Cool.
>He cuts you a slice of moist chocolate cake and pours you a glass of milk, setting it down beside you
>Then he lays down against you, with his head against your magical tiddies
>>
File: eebbeadd7935b3e204bb3747fd22ff9b.png (768KB, 718x1070px) Image search: [Google]
eebbeadd7935b3e204bb3747fd22ff9b.png
768KB, 718x1070px
>>6399313
Well...not an Athlete, I'm a Shinobi! a ninja!
>She doesn't seem to notice anon wanting to touch her breasts.
I train all the time! y'know to get super strong and stuff!

>>6399345
OHHH! Yeah we totally should! We should go down to the candy store and buy everything we caaan! Then stuff our faces till we EXPLOOOOODE!

>>6399361
Eh? Why noot?
>She gives it another poke, before pouting...like the single cutest thing ever. She looks up at DMG, adorable pout still on her face.
I'm not young! I just turned 18 last month! I-I'm an adult gosh darn it!

>>6399362
(Oh yeah. If you could upload the cards to Imgur, that'd be great)
>>
File: IMG_20161114_032300.jpg (57KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_032300.jpg
57KB, 600x781px
>>6399353
This will hurt, but after a while...
It'll hurt more.
>>
>>6399338
I dunno, I think it was just a bulk update or something...
>She wiggles a bit...not only have her tits gotten bigger, but it seems like her hips have gotten wider...and her thighs have gotten thicker! one can only assume, these two things getting more plump also means her backside has also increased in mass
But It's making me feel fantastic!
>>
>>6399373
Good boy <3

>>6399397
>Between the time you placed the cake down and the time you begin to snuggle into her she ate it all. You don't know how, but she nommed it all.. She simply begins to pet the sweet anon as his face pushed into her tits

>>6399451
>Hearing the word that she's of age she lets out a sigh of relaxation. Given into the lust of the rapid poking she shifts her cock to her, offering it to her
You can hold it if you want.. You seem to like playing with it
>>
>>6399487
>Anon was hypnotized by her wiggling. She looked amazing, even better than the girls in his Indonesian shadow puppet games. He could feel his cock getting harder just looking at her

How...how do you feel exactly? Different?
>>
>>6399469
H...hurt?
>The horny anon was adverse to pain, but would do anything for that body. He slowly approaches the sadistic goddess for her instruction, eyeing up her incredible body.
I.....I can take it
>He was probably lying
>>
>>6399499
>1 number off from quints
>>
>>6399499
It was good I take it?
>She asks with a smirk, looking up at her from between those globes, her chubby thighs hugging him from the sides
>>
>>6399451
Shinobi? Those guys still exist?
>His hand squeezes her right breast curiously, since he's never quite seen ones this big in the flesh. He moves the hand that was on her stomach and plants on her plump rump to inspect that one too.
You look more like a normal cute girl than a ninja. Although I guess you might be better than the orange guy.
>>
File: Hibari (4).jpg (463KB, 850x766px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (4).jpg
463KB, 850x766px
>>6399499
Ohhh! can I? Thank you so much!
>She firmly grips the cocks shaft, lightly wincing as she feels how hot it is. A small smile makes its way across her face as she moves her hand towards the head of the thing.
It's really cute, It's like a little sausage with a hole! I could just eat it up!

>>6399529
Still exist? We stopped existing?
>She doesn't seem bothered by him gripping her tit, or molesting her ass...maybe she's used to it? She cocks her head, thinking deeply on what he could possibly mean.
Hmm...Well I guess we do hide all the time...maybe you didn't think we exist, cause we're so good at not being seen!
>She pauses when she hears orange guy...orange guy? hmm, she then snaps her fingers.
Orange guy! there's an Orange guy? Is he as tangy and yummy as an orange?! I-I hope he can regrow his skin, cause I'd totally eat him!
>Aaaand just like that, she's out of it...what a goof ball.
>>
>>6399186
Should I do it?
>>
>>6399384

>> Look at the girl mostly transparent top, blushing
>>
>>6399510
Eh? Different? Well...I feel heavier, my shoulders are killing me...but other then that, I feel just dandy!
>The Ps4 scoffs, and rolls her eyes, this is the first time this dweeb has ever given a single shit about her.
Why the hell do you care?
>>
File: Catchphrase.jpg (15KB, 176x172px) Image search: [Google]
Catchphrase.jpg
15KB, 176x172px
>>6399186
Will my legend live on long after I am gone?!
>>
File: 8adf045d6b84a1344a66b99dc3cb8d03.jpg (565KB, 980x1100px) Image search: [Google]
8adf045d6b84a1344a66b99dc3cb8d03.jpg
565KB, 980x1100px
>>6399524
kms

>>6399527
>Still chewing the cake she nods happily, a few cocoa crumbs falling from the corners of her mouth and scattering over you before her thick thighs hugged onto you

>>6399577
>Feeling the firm grip, her innocent replying about the thick cock she tightened, closing her eyes for a moment to contain herself.
I-I SAID DON'T CALL IT CUTE! I-it's not small enough to be cute...
>Her masculinity was being insulted... now again she was a girl.. either way "cute" was not a way she wanted her cock described. It was big and juicy!... Okay maybe she liked it a bit, Thinking over what she said she pushes the thick member closer to the face of the pink haired girl
.. You CAN taste it.. NO TEETH! It's not food!... Lick it...
>>
>>6399609
Uh...no reason. Just...curious.

>So she didn't notice the changes. Maybe he could use this to his advantage.

Well it looks like the picture is a little fuzzy on the TV. How about I just...give you a checkup to see if that can change anything.
>>
File: 1376514767067.jpg (284KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
1376514767067.jpg
284KB, 563x800px
I
>>
>>6399634
Reinhardt impregnate me so I can carry on your generation!
>>
>>6399652
...wanna do lewd things.
>>
>>6399652

II
>>
>>6399634
Impregnate my boipucci too
>>
>>6399666
>666
The trips of terror
>>
>>6399577
Yeah, that's probably it. Nowadays if you asked someone about ninjas, they'd think you were talking about a game or a TV show.
>He didn't have any visible signs of worry, but he was half-expecting her to have some reaction to being fondled. Oh well, he's not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Unfortunatley no, he's just a guy who dressed in a orange jumpsuit. Calls himself a ninja but he's about as subtle as a flaming truck being dirven by a monkey.
>While fondling her breast, he tries to go for the gold and reaches over to the zipper of her jacket and pull it down to see what she's wearing underneath.
You must be really good at hiding then.
>A finger pokes against her covered anus to test her reaction, but returns to exploring the wide expanse of bubbly butt right afterward.
Especially with a body like this..
>>
>>6399638
>He places one hand on the underside of each of her wobbly pale thighs and squeezes them, real nice and cozy
Guess I know how you got so soft~
>>
>>6399652
Feeling up to it now? I'd prefer a teen Shinobu but any Shino is great Shino
>>
>>6399577
Can you deliver my love letter to Hikage?
>>
File: 1383463765911.jpg (261KB, 1600x987px) Image search: [Google]
1383463765911.jpg
261KB, 1600x987px
>>6399737
I lack the appropriate amount of teenobu pics for that. You're gonna have to settle for loli shinobu.
Gonna have to give me a minute, though. Gotta wash my daki, been putting it off for months.
>>
File: Hibari (2).png (56KB, 423x429px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (2).png
56KB, 423x429px
>>6399638
Lick it...so it's like Ice cream? Alright! I got it!
>Hibari gives it a little kiss, letting her tongue run across the head. She lets out a soft coo, it sounds like she really likes the taste, she moves her hand down to the base, the Ninja proceeds to run her tongue along the shaft, all the way down to her hand, she's really liking the taste...she's liking it so much, she even gives it a little nibble...Not a painful kind of nibble mind you, more like a cute playful nibble.
Mhmm! It's pretty tasty! It's cute and yummy! I love it already!

>>6399713
>She doesn't really seem to mind him unzipping her jumpsuit, when he prods her anus she lets out a soft little yelp...then stares at him, her cheeks puffed out...probably shouldn't have done that.
Heeey! why the heck did you do that? Th-That hole is for pooping! pl-please don't touch it!

>>6399747
Eh? Love letter? to Hikage? Umm...If I see her I'll be sure to give it to her, I promise!
>>
File: Iris Icon.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Iris Icon.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>6399512
Mmmmnh. What a pervert.

Bend over and there's a sliiiight chance I'll consider.
>>
File: Reinhardt_20.jpg (138KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_20.jpg
138KB, 900x900px
>>6399654
My... generation? Haah! It sounds to me like you are confused, my friend!

>>6399669
Is that even possible? I think you are confused as well!
>>
>>6399755

Can I see your cute feet again?
>>
File: tumblr_npaxguE2ew1qg56ojo1_500.png (65KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npaxguE2ew1qg56ojo1_500.png
65KB, 500x743px
>>6399647
That sounds more like...A TV kind of a problem, and not a me kind of problem...Oh whatever.
>The console shrugs, she might as well let him check her out...hell, something might be wrong and she doesn't know it.
Knock yourself out...weirdo.
>>
File: 1361683592469.jpg (240KB, 579x826px) Image search: [Google]
1361683592469.jpg
240KB, 579x826px
>>6399800
Feast your eyes upon them.
>>
File: 5e5e5476e25ec8441a4cd29bb5a3ca6c.jpg (400KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
5e5e5476e25ec8441a4cd29bb5a3ca6c.jpg
400KB, 1200x675px
>>6399728
>Finally swallowing the sweet treat she pouts at the cuddly anon
.. H-hey, are you calling me fat?

>>6399762
Y-you keep.. calling it cute..
>She said in a shutter of a voice. The inexperience of the young girl only making the sensation greater. Her body shivered as the light nibbling happened, the sensation almost like nothing she ever experienced before. Closing her eyes she whispered
W-watch the teeth.. N-not to hard..
>>
>>6399826

Sweeeeeeeet, thanks
>>
>>6399762
>He sticks his tongue as a sign of sheepishness, probably would have put his hands together to apologize if he wasn't currently going for a handful of titty meat and teasing the nipple with his thumb.
You were zoning out again. I had to get your attention somehow, silly.
>He gives Hibari's bottom a firm squeeze to illustrate how extreme he has to get.
>>
>>6399770
Huh?
*He was puzzled at how he could get to suck her tits by turning around and raising his ass, but her teasing wore thin on his will. He does exactly what she says and bends over, bracing himself for whatever excruciating act she had in mind and begs like a dog.
A....am I worthy of your punishment and pleasure oh great Iris Heart?
>>
What do you lot think the most annoying thing someone can do while ERPing?
Something like re using a single word over and over again with no reason. Responding with too little or to much text? Something else?
>>
>>6399770
>>6399852
(When you mistype the green text RIP)
Huh?
>He was puzzled at how he could get to suck her tits by turning around and raising his ass, but her teasing wore thin on his will. He does exactly what she says and bends over, bracing himself for whatever excruciating act she had in mind and begs like a dog.
A....am I worthy of your punishment and pleasure oh great Iris Heart?
>>
>>6399854
Fucking and mindbreaking my waifus.
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>6399806
O-okay...f-first...let's try this

>Anon grabs ahold of PS4's new huge breasts. They sure as hell felt real...and heavy. He tentatively played with them and squeezed them as he tried to make it look like he was looking at the tv. Soon he let go of them, just in case she caught on too quickly.

Uh th-the tv doesn't look better. M-maybe the settings...

>Anon quickly sat down on the couch (grabbing a pillow to hide his..you know). He moved the controller over to "settings" and noticed there was a new item called "customization" on it. He gingerly selected it.

(I'm gonna let you decide how crazy you want the TF/Mental change stuff to get. If you're not into that then just tell me.)
>>
>>6399854
>What do you lot think the most annoying thing someone can do while ERPing?

Getting attached.
>>
File: 1470037716266.png (379KB, 800x927px) Image search: [Google]
1470037716266.png
379KB, 800x927px
>>6399839
No problem.
>>
>>6399762
Thank you so much!
I might be able to see her smile!
>>
File: irnsatue626262334.png (117KB, 347x341px) Image search: [Google]
irnsatue626262334.png
117KB, 347x341px
>>6399869
>>6399852
>Steps forwards, stopping just short of the Anon before she raises her boot, pressing the stiff heel of her boot into the softer flesh of the exposed posterior.
See.
This is where you should be.
>>
>>6399881

>> Make a bow

You are the most pleasant lady.
>>
File: Hibari (44).jpg (86KB, 448x669px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (44).jpg
86KB, 448x669px
>>6399838
>She looks up at DMG, giving her puppy dog eyes. Hibari moves her mouth from the shaft back to the head. She takes a deep breath, She's thinking she could probably get the most out of it if she treats it like a popsicle! so that's exactly what she's gonna do. She presses her lips against the head of the cock, letting it slowly enter the confines of her mouth. Thanks to her years of Popsicle experience, she takes the thing quite well...of course this thing is bigger then any Popsicle she's ever deepthroated, so she takes it slow, moving her head down the shaft, rubbing her tongue along the thing as she does so, so she can get an even better taste of the wonderful thing currently occupying almost all the space in her mouth.

>>6399844
>She just pouts, then lets out a sigh, deciding it's no use getting mad at the anon, I mean after all he did mean no harm.
Well okay...if you really mean that.
>Once again, she seems to not really notice him squeezing her firm globs of hometown.
Ar-Are you gonna keep doing this for much longer? I-I'm feeling a little hot.
>>
File: Hulk_Catholic.jpg (24KB, 439x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk_Catholic.jpg
24KB, 439x320px
Confess sins to hulk
Hulk smash puny sins
>>
>>6399924
>Shinobu scrunches up her nose in disgust at the pitiful human trying to desperately gain her favor. She ponders how she should deal with this miserable rat sucking up to her. A light bulb flashes above her head and her face turns from one of disgust into one of mockery, her eyes lighting up with sadistic zeal.

Ka ka ka! Human, do you really think you can woo me with such a weak gesture? Should you truly want to gain my favor, instead of offering me meaningless words and simple gestures, show your admiration for me by prostrating yourself instead.
>>
File: 1468290845108.jpg (43KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1468290845108.jpg
43KB, 447x444px
>>6399978
forgot pic
>>
>>6399854
I once had a guy literally reply with only dialogue.
>>
>>6399875
>PS4 twitches a bit as the anon gropes her...is he actually giving her attention? What witch craft was this? She thought he was all about that 2D life...so this kinda left her a bit stunned.
A-Ah...Yeah, Oh! I should mention, I got a new setting...I dunno what it does so, so uh...experiment a bit.
(Honestly, I'm fine with that kind of thing, Knock yourself out! go crazy with it! I don't mind dude.)
>>
>>6399987
Was it during a conversation or in the middle of sex?
>>
>>6399959
Father Hulk, I just wanna overtax some poor girls ovaries until she's a blabbering mess, I wanna have her quivering out so much of my milk you can pretty much see my sperm attacking her eggs.
>>
>>6399950
>Feeling the sweet innocent girl deep throat her fat cock she can't help but shiver. Looking down at her baby doll eyes she almost came right then and there. She held back and shutters, her hands falling to the sides of her head, she wanted to face fuck her and use her as a cum dump, but she just couldn't the cute pink hair, her naive nature. It was all to adorable. A shutter slips out as she guides her over her cock again and again
Ahh.. Y-you're.. good at this.. If you keep doing that cream will come out..
>>
>>6399908
Hah!
>The anon lets out a slight yelp at her punishment, feeling that hard heel dig and bludgeon itself into his backside. He clutched his fists and gritted his teeth, knowing this was only the beginning of he were going to get a shot at what he really wants.
Yes madam can I have some more?.....
>>
File: 1426712702058.gif (2MB, 309x466px) Image search: [Google]
1426712702058.gif
2MB, 309x466px
>>6399959
BOI you trying to steal my gimmick?
>>
>>6399990
(Good. Just as an aside got anything you personally like?)

Hmm, I think...I think I will.

>Anon goes through the settings. There sure were a lot of interesting ones. Selecting "animal traits" he browsed through them, before choosing "Cat ears".
>>
>>6399978

I’m sorry that I’ve caused you so much disgust fair maiden, therefore let me apologize to you in the most proper matter.

>> He said positioning himself on his knee and lowering is own head until it touch the floor.

I’m sorry that a scumbag like me asked so much out of you.
>>
>>6399959
I've been horrible at keeping my emotions in check and I'm sure people me, even though I'm not banned from the servers and hang out in the secret ones (Like Anzu's) too
>>
>>6400000
>stealing /tlhg/'s get

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FAGGOT
>>
>>6400000
NOICE
>>6400045
consider suicide as soon as possible pedophile
>>
File: irnsa26tue626276233194.png (60KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
irnsa26tue626276233194.png
60KB, 250x213px
>>6400014
Oh, my, how perverse!

You want me to go further?

You want me to slip it between those vulnerable cheeks of yours..?
To think, you'd be so indecent to want that.
>>
>>6400000
Good job anon!
>>
>>6400053
>The anon listens to the goddess' teasing words as she keeps her heel so precariously on his crack, the cold shoe digging in him. He bears with the pain and keeps telling her what she wants to hear.
I...I am a naughty boy who wants to taste the milk of a goddess and must be punished for his perversion!
>>
>>6400040
You are an annoyance to our secret servers. Please leave.
>>
>>6399959
I'm a little afraid that I might fail college this year. After that I don't know what I'm going to do.
>>
>>6399854
Short non descript replies.
Like I'm not a size queen but give me something to work with.
>>
>>6400007
>Upon hearing the word cream, Hibaris eyes seem to light up! And it's almost like she went into overdrive. She forces herself to the base of the cock with the speed of a thousand bullet trains! gag reflex be damned! She rolls her head back, almost all the way back to the head, before SLAMMING RIGHT BACK DOWN TO THE BASE! She wanted that cream, and by god, she's gonna get it!
>>
>>6400029
>A Pair of cat ears just pops out of her head, this time PS4-tan felt it, she let out a little groan.
Ugh, I feel like something just popped out my head...
(Not really? I'm kind of a jack of all trades when it comes to this.)
>>
File: 1360554979882.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1360554979882.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>6400038
>The way the human expresses himself begins to rub Shinobu the wrong way. It stops being fun for her and almost immediately turns irritating. The way he speaks vexes her immensely.
Human, you dare mock me? When I commanded you to prostrate yourself, I do not recall commanding you to open your mouth and blabber out more meaningless gibberish. When I say sit, you sit. When I say shake, you shake. Nothing more and nothing less. Do I make myself clear?
>>
>>6400000
I was setting up the scene and introducing my character.
>>
>>6399950
>Feeling just a little bit bad, he gives Hibari a kiss on the lips to make up for his sins.
I might have to. This is my first time touching a girl like this, especially one with a nice body like yours.
>His eyes glance down the tent developing in his groin that never quite went down from when her head brushed against it earlier. It just got bigger when he started groping her.
You don't seem to care too much. I take it I'm not the first one to do this stuff?
>Despite sounding completely innocent, it doesn't stop him from sliding those bloomers off her hometown.
>>
File: 752eb447f58b4d05d8e54e562f0bcaaa.jpg (489KB, 800x1433px) Image search: [Google]
752eb447f58b4d05d8e54e562f0bcaaa.jpg
489KB, 800x1433px
>>6400127
>Not expecting such a young, nice girl to assault her member with the force of a $10 whore she was stunned to feel her attack her cock, she quivered and shuttered, her hands extended to stop her but just couldn't. Her cock twitched one last time before her hands gripped the sides of the girl's head. shooting rope after rope of thick, creamy cum down the young girl's throat.
GAH ah.. ah.. fuck..
>>
File: 47785992_p1_master1200manga2.jpg (16KB, 219x195px) Image search: [Google]
47785992_p1_master1200manga2.jpg
16KB, 219x195px
>>6400092
>sighing, she jabs her heel in further before retracting, kneeling down and patting her lap.
"I don't particularly feel like it this time. Sit, pet."
>>
>>6400151
Uh...uh I didn't notice anything...

>Anon hastily starts looking under "mindset". There sure were a lot of options, but the ones that stood out to him were "loving big sister" and "oral fixation". He quickly selected them.

So...you feel any different?
>>
>>6400155

Umh I’m sorry fair lady. It seem I’m causing you some unwanted distress. Allow me to take me leave and therefore don’t cause you any more discomfort.
>>
File: Hibari (3).png (439KB, 712x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (3).png
439KB, 712x1112px
>>6400175
>Hibari cocks her head, not really understanding what he meant, then she snaps her fingers and nods, nooow she knew what he meant.
Oh yeah! Someone used to do this all the time...It was kinda weird...but I guess it was a sign of friendship or something like that.
So I'm guessing the reason you're doing this stuff, is cause you wanna be friends, right?

>>6400182
>Hibari's head jolts back, she wasn't expecting so much, after taking a little bit of the cream down her throat she forced her head off of the cock...which caused the cum to get all over her hair and face...she even let out a cute little yelp as some of the cum almost gets in her eyes. Even when getting came on, she's still adorable! waaay too adorable.
Uweeeh...Th-That was so much cream...tasted good though, bu-but I couldn't eat all of it...
>>
>>6400194
>She seems to twitch a bit, before shaking her head and look at her 'little brother'
No...Why would I feel different, little brother? Do you think something's wro-OHHH! ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT MEEE?! Th-That's so sweeet...I-I almost wanna kiss the shit out of you for being so caring...
>>
>>6400184
Wh..wha?..AAAHhh..
>The abused anon becomes confused and worried by her statement as she jabs her sole painfully down his rear. He cries out in sharp pain before feeling the sweet release of her pulling out.
Y...yes misstress.
>Somewhat defeated by her assertion he crawls submissive and obedient to the voluptuous woman. Seating himself on her lap to await her next act.
What shall my lady have of her insolent pup?
>>
Don't trusts boats!
Boats are planning to take over!
>>
>>6400272
But I love my boat!
>>
File: 5f08d67297460a4d4d0109e955fcc119.jpg (435KB, 1280x2222px) Image search: [Google]
5f08d67297460a4d4d0109e955fcc119.jpg
435KB, 1280x2222px
>>6400242
Th-that's okay.. it.. it happens..
>Her shortness of breath wasn't just from busting that hard load, seeing such a cute girl covered in cum was enough to rock her core. she bit her lip while watching the creamy white cum stick to her cute smiling face
>>
>>6400256
>The change was certainly drastic, and something he certainly was in favor of. But now was not the time, there were certain other changes he needed to make.

Okay j-just don't block my view of the TV.

>He quickly selected "kissable lips" from the selection
>>
>>6400272
Lebensraum!
>>
>when that depression hit
>>
>>6400279
Don't trust it! It's using your emotions to gain your trust so it and it's allies can take over!
>>6400298
Out! Out!
Shun the non-believer!
>>
>>6400310
>Pats the anon on the back.
>>
File: 1402403345020.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402403345020.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>6400217
>She snickers to herself, finally having rid herself of the buffoon. She motions with her hand for him to go away, as if he had been a servant who had failed in his purpose.
Ka ka ka! Then go, you miserable whelp. I have no need for you.
>>
>>6400242
>Now it's his turn to cock his head, wondering what kind of friend she had that did stuff like this.. did chicks really grope each other like fiction taught him?
I want more than friendship, but it's not a bad starting point. This stuff isn't really a sign of firendship though, it's just someone being a pervert.
>His thumb touches her anus like before to drive his point home.
>>
>>6400272
I trust Iowa.
>>
>>6400312
But I already gave them my trust. If what you say is true, then I am already lost.
>>
>>6400298
I trust this boat.
>>
>>6400272
I trust whomever has the plumpest tits anon, that is where my loyalties lie.
>>
>>6400319

>> He bow a last time and then go out leaving the girl. ashamed of having caused her discomfort.
>>
File: Hibari (8).png (230KB, 650x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (8).png
230KB, 650x1110px
>>6400281
>She wipes some of the cream off of her face, only to pop the finger covered in it, in her mouth, when she pops the finger out, it's completely clean.
Mhmm...Well it's nothing I can't just wipe up! It's totally worth it! since it's so goood!

>>6400328
>She yelps once again, not at all aproving of the prodding of her asshole!
He-Hey! I said not to touch it!
>Hibari shakes her head, then pouts, wrapping her own arm around his waist, and snaking her arm down to his butt, and prodding her finger at his butthole
If you don't stop! I'll do the same exact thing!
>>
>>6400351
>(That was really fun, hope you enjoyed it too. Okay if we stop here?)
>>
File: 1478208608407.jpg (115KB, 793x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1478208608407.jpg
115KB, 793x1007px
Does anyone play a Lucario?
I would love to lewd a Lucario honestly
>>
>>6400285
>She actually listens to him...and instead she plops down next to him on the couch.
Well, whatever you saaaay...
>As soon as he picks the option, her lips seem to puff out, not only where they kissable lips, they were blowjob lips!
I'll just snuggle with you while you play theeen~
>>
File: Hibari (61).jpg (129KB, 850x798px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (61).jpg
129KB, 850x798px
>>6400357
(Yeah sure, I don't mind. Maybe we could get to the fucc some other time. have a nice day)
>>
File: 4524248.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4524248.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>6400262
I could simply sleep and leave you frustrated and waiting..~

How about that, pet?

Of course it's unfair.
>>
>>6400351
>He hops up in surprise when her finger pokes at his hole, but he's careful not to do any sudden movements that'll make this go in the opposite direction.
Okay, I won't do it again! But you get my point, right?
>Accepting that he can't mess around back there anymore, he returns his hand to her hometown and settles for molesting that instead.
People might try to use friendship to dupe you and do things to you, but you can't fall for it.
>>
>>6400373
>Anon's eyes widen as he sees PS4's lips turn into puffy blowjob lips. They looked like they could suck him dry. He quickly moved his eyes back to the TV. He decided to select "lactating" next.He did always seems to run out of milk quickly.
>>6400387
Holy crap those breasts.
>>
>>6400371
I think a few people said they wanted to. I think it was zoroark that said they wanted to play as one.

>>6400383
>(With that cute pink hair girl? You KNOW I'ld smash that.
Not sure who else you play but if you wanna do more stuff later my discord is Dark Magician Girl#3213 <3)
>>
>>6400383
I'll give you the D. Have a Discord?
>>
File: CuSN9pHVUAQGcgk.jpg (87KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
CuSN9pHVUAQGcgk.jpg
87KB, 1200x857px
Puddin?
>>
>>6400387
S...so you mean...I get to
>He begins to snap out of his punished mindset a bit, noticing that in her lap his face was just an inch from her soft, ample bosom. The anon lustfully licks his lips gazing down her vast cleavage as he prepared for his reward.
I...I do not impose on my mistress! Only she has the power to guide me to her breast!
>The anon was conditioned by her to remain submissive and servile, only opening his mouth wide and awaiting Iris' own will to strip herself of her top and guide him.
>>
>>6400401
And uhh, how often does that person come on?
>>
File: 9a622d5ade34c04a32738b642d387424.png (539KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9a622d5ade34c04a32738b642d387424.png
539KB, 707x1000px
>>6400451
I see them dip in and out from time to time. Don't hold your breath, but I'm sure she'll be around,
>>
Have I joined you all at the right time for some type fucking?
>>
>>6400388
Good...cause I poop from there! you're not supposed to put anything in there, okay?
>Hibari nods to herself as she states her point...Her asshole is obviously a huge no-no zone!

>>6400402
(I dooo! Gimme your and I'll add you...or if I already have yours I'll message you)
>>
File: Untitled-4.png (285KB, 565x613px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.png
285KB, 565x613px
>>6400371
(I have a folder built for her~!)
>>
>>6400451
>>6400477
>>6400501
Speak of the world's cutest devil
>>
>>6400496
(I'm Per/v/y Anon #1875. I've got a few suspicons that we've played...)
>>
>>6400395
>The Ps4's tits seem to jiggle a bit! It's almost like they just got filled to the brim with milk! The Console wiggles a bit as she feels it fills up.
Mhmm...What's wrong? Hun? you look kinda, flustered...
>>
>>6400496
Memer#6081
>>
>>6400501
Cute pet! I will look forward to that!
>>
>>6400496
That's surprising picky... but I can't fault you there.
>He lets go of her tit and scratches his chin in thought of what he'll try using then.
I guess the next best options are your boobs, your mouth, this spot--
>He points at her groin.
Or here.
>He runs his finger across her butt crack.
Is there anywhere else on your body where you don't want things put into?
>>
File: irnsatue6262762334.png (214KB, 453x554px) Image search: [Google]
irnsatue6262762334.png
214KB, 453x554px
>>6400450
Just what're you getting at?
Disgusting.
You have to rely on females so much that you even have to feed off of them?

>Unbuckling the fastening latches to her leather gear, her top snaps free, dangling until she removes the entirety of it, her mature, plump breasts standing proud and free.

I'll let you, but you'll be fucked like a girl. I don't care if it'll fit, either.
>>
>>6400526
No-nothing. J-just having fun with my favorite big sister is all.

>It was getting harder to hide his raging stiffie. The pillow was now struggling to stay on his lap. But he needed to make more changes, to experiment more, even if it meant struggling harder to hide his erection. From "voice" he selected "seductive".
>>
File: 1464902556238.gif (4MB, 406x339px) Image search: [Google]
1464902556238.gif
4MB, 406x339px
>>6400501
>>
File: 1424664617_918760608.jpg (136KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424664617_918760608.jpg
136KB, 600x800px
>>6400345
>>
>>6400584
Damn those are succulent..
>>
File: 5d05ede42fe9271bbfa3f7f654bc653a.png (508KB, 877x1239px) Image search: [Google]
5d05ede42fe9271bbfa3f7f654bc653a.png
508KB, 877x1239px
gay is okay
>>
>>6400584
>heart pupils

I'm scared.
>>
>>6400549
>The anon just gasps in awe at Iris' huge breasts bouncing free of their leather top, not losing much of their shape as they stood perky and firm before his maw.
D....deal!
>He didn't want to think of the punishment later, only the reward now as he lunged out with his open mouth. He latched onto her nearest tit, suckling her plump teat as it filled his maw. Her nipple starting to stiffen up from the stimulation and preparing to feed him.
F....females are incredible creatures. The greatest, what man wouldn't feed from their splendor. Please....nourish me misstress.
>>
>>6400584
I want to stare in those eyes while fucking her deep.
>>
File: )4.jpg (2MB, 1713x3543px) Image search: [Google]
)4.jpg
2MB, 1713x3543px
>>
>>6400584
(Egg is that you? Also I obey my huge tittied seaport overlords)
>>
>>6400545
I'm not picky! I just don't like things near my butt! It's weeir-...
>Her head cocks as he brings up the other options, she looks positively lost! she had no idea what he was getting at...then she jolts a bit as he runs his finger across her butt crack, letting out a little groan
Wh-What the heck are you talking about?
>>
>>6400636
Jesus christ I think i'll worship those
>>
>>6400549
(Do you play on Discord as well....?)
>>
File: tumblr_obkc3uaowF1t8e6zuo1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obkc3uaowF1t8e6zuo1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x635px
>>6400636
>>6400629
>>6400625
>>6400591

>>6400637
{Yes I'm lurking because my eyes hurt from coding}
>>
>>6400636
Don't fucking tease Anon.
>>
>>6400651
You should let all of us anons have a piece of you..
>>
>>6400636
Who are you and why do you insist on making me so thirsty? Care to own up for that responsibility?
>>
>>6400636

I'm speachless
>>
>>6400651
(Aw. Ok. Take a good break and hope to play with you soon)
>>
>>6400636
>Lurking shadow noises.
>>
>>6400510
(Aw shush...you're too kind!)
>>6400541
(Oooh, were you the one requesting Lucario? You're such a perv master~)
>>6400581
(Whats wrong? The thought of having your dick sat on a bit too much to handle~?)
>>
>>6400501
>come onto thread
>ask if someone play Lucario
>someone does
>when does she usually come on?
>I dunno at some point
>she appears
wew lad... so uhh... w-when can I have that Lucario?
>>
>>6400689
Not kind. Just truthful <3
Now do lewd so I can watch from the tall grass
>>
>>6400640
Hm.. it might be easier if I show you.
>He reaches down and unzips his pants, letting his cock come flopping out of its containment. It stands fully erect and points straight towards Hibari, like it's trying to stare a hole through her.
Touching you got me like this, so I gotta rub this on something until it goes down. But I'm trying to figure out what part of your body to press against.
>>
>>6400689
Well one part of me wouldn't mind giving it a try or who knows
>>
>>6400580
Hmmm, are you sure, brother? Ohhh...maybe I'm making you flustered...my my, thinking about your sister like thaaat, how leeewd~
>She gives her 'brother' a pat on the back, and lets out a nice little laugh before wrapping her arm around his shoulder.
Either waaaay...thank you for spending time with meee!
>>
>>6400636
B R E E D I N G
C O W
>>
>>6400724
Cute console!
>>
>>6400724
Uh...n-no...maybe...I dunno.

>Anon was not fighting as hard as he could to keep the pillow down over his erection. It was getting hard to concentrate on the screen, especially since his "sister"'s breasts were pressing up against him.

Uh...uh....sis-sister...I think I do need help.

>He took the pillow off his lap to reveal the bulge in his pants.
>>
>>6400724
>Lactating big sister PS4
Holy shit my dick
>>
File: 1475958915835.png (213KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475958915835.png
213KB, 600x900px
>Tfw no Robutts ITT
>>
>>6400689
>>6400695
(yeah that would be me, if it wasn't obvious enough)
>>
File: 1440232906575.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440232906575.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6400626
>A matured, previously untapped resource, an oddly creamy, rich and sweet white liquid spills out in plentiful abundance, as if the milk and nutrirents had squeezed itself into as tight and taut a space as possible within the goddess' breasts. Incredilby filling, a
butyraceous texture packed with an almost sickening amount of nutrition poured out with the milk itself seeming to expand out akin to whipped cream from its pressurized container.
>Above the spectable, Iris sighed, somewhere between endearing and frustrated. her hands cup the anon's buttcheeks, hoisting him and lowering him again as a mysterious protrusion digs up inbetween the already abused butt.

Insolent. Is that what you really wanted? You'd be lucky now if you even turned into a real girl, but it doesn't matter. I'll repay every moment of joy you extract from this with an equally fair spike of excruciating pain, for a bit of pleasure at your expense.

>>6400650
I may exist somewhere on there, perhaps.
>>
>>6400701
(a-ah! Of course! Enjoy the show!)
>>6400695
(Well, I dont know when I have to leave, but it wouldnt hurt to squeeze in a session, would it~?)
>>6400719
>The shy, yet, curvy Lucario walked slowly towards the curious anon with crossed arms, squishing her breasts together unintentionally
S-so...I heard you wanted something from me?
>>
File: Hibari (7).jpg (97KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (7).jpg
97KB, 640x800px
>>6400713
OHHHH! That cute little thing? really? Hmmm...Well, since it's pretty cute, I guess you can rub it anywhere!
>Hibari smiles innocently...which is weird cause this is such an obviously lewd situation. She pokes it with her index finger, nodding as she wiggles her finger against the cocks head.
Mhmm...Mhhmmm...
>>
>>6400794
(Well, if you do...>>6400524)
(I'd love to play sometime!)
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73KB, 884x238px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73KB, 884x238px
>>6400808
Make sure to shake that booty! <3
>lurk mode now
>>
>>6400808
(Yeah, what I'd really like to do is breed the Lucario, I mean actually breed her, well, if that's fine for her)
(thicc thighs don't lie, Lucario was made for breeding)
>>
>>6400768
O-Oh my...
>The Ps4 covers her mouth with a hand, she just stares at it. She uses her other hand to poke it, watching it slightly wobble makes her giggle a bit...y'know what, she's gonna do this, she's gonna make her 'brother' feel great.
Well, I guess I can help...since it is my darling little brooother.

>>6400756
He-Hey! Do-Don't just compliment me out of nowhere...
>>
>>6400794
Iris~
>The eager anon cooed out the goddess' name as his mouth was soon filled with a heavy flow of her sweet cream. An incredibly delicious and nourishing white honey flowed over his tongue and down his maw, filling him with a warm bliss until he felt his backside proturuded once more.
Mrrmm! Y...yes misstress, anything for your fresh breast milk misstress!
>The anon doesn't resist in the slightest as the foreign object he can't see rams itself up his derrière. He offsets the pain by nuzzling into her huge, soft boob. Sucking harder for her milk and licking the stiff bud as it flowed with more.
>>
Ooga booga where da white botes at?
>>
File: fiddlin.gif (37KB, 332x352px) Image search: [Google]
fiddlin.gif
37KB, 332x352px
>waiting
>>
>>6400861
Does this big sister kissing lips lactating PS4 have room for 1 more? This taste is patrician.
>>
>>6400808
>He notices the cute Lucario walking towards him, licking his lips to moist them as he was watching her figure before he tilts his head to a side as he hears her question
Oh? Well yeah I wanted something from you... What brings a cutie like you here? And what I have to do to spend sometime with you?
>He asked straightforward before releasing a chuckle and give her a little smile.
>>
File: 1477954549087[2].png (303KB, 916x988px) Image search: [Google]
1477954549087[2].png
303KB, 916x988px
>>6400779
>tfw no big tit birds ITT
>>
>>6400907
>Points to his cock
Waiting for this or?
>The anon smirks at his own joke
>>
>>6400907
>tosses over some popcorn
>>
>>6400861
Oh good...I'm so lucky to have a sister like you

>Anon takes off his pants to reveal is erect member to PS4. It was just slightly bigger than average and was already leaking precum. Anon looked over at PS4 and smiled awkwardly

S-sorry, I can't control myself around my big sister.
>>
>>6400812
H-hey now! I can accept cute, but it's not little!
>His voice would have sounded more firm if she hadn't started touching it, causing a pleasant shiver to rock his cock and body.
Anyway! I think I know where I'm going to rub it..
>He pokes his finger at her butt crack yet again.
Is this spot fine with you?
>>
>>6400930
Wow. Nice RP. Please tell me how to become a typefucker of your caliber.
>>
>>6400930
Holy shit that was bad.
>>
>>6400950
Through years of study in the mountain passes of Nepal.
>>
>>6400935
>Eats
Thanks...
>>
>>6400976
Oh, you're actually a person!
>>
>>6400976
Do you still play Tzeentch?
>>
File: Bridget (51).jpg (161KB, 621x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Bridget (51).jpg
161KB, 621x1020px
>>6400986
Now why wouldn't I be a person??
>>
File: 1367376452329.gif (40KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1367376452329.gif
40KB, 501x585px
>>6400997
>The old jewbird is around here but I'm really not feeling it.
>>
>>6401001
People create false images of other people here, in order to lure others.
>>
>>6400855
(Sure, I dont mind at all anon.)
>>6400924
>Despite her shy behavior, deep down within her she had impish intentions, and they became very clear when she heard his question. Her hips swayed side to side, trying to think of something to reply with without sounding like a complete pervert
M-me? Ahm....auh...uh...I'm just here because I heard theres a lot of nice p-people. Y-yea thats it!
>The poor thing was shivering. It didnt seem like she had much self confidence despite her appearance
W-wait, spend time with me? Y-you dont mean...?
>>
File: 22.jpg (301KB, 670x800px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
301KB, 670x800px
>>6400649
You like these anon? ~
Haha I knew it

>>6400659
I LOVE teasing and I'll keep doing it

>>6400670
The more thirsty you are is better for me, dont you think?

>>6400688
>Shy Naoto noises

>>6400729
Made for breeding
>>
>>6401011
Thats totally fine, I was just making sure.
>>
File: bridget_guilty-gear.jpg (10KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
bridget_guilty-gear.jpg
10KB, 200x283px
>>6401013
I see,,, But why?
>>
>>6401017
Gimmie Naoto dammit!
>>
>>6400916
Hmmm? Well that deeepends, broother, what did you have in mind?

>>6400943
>She grips the cocks head, nodding to herself before smiling. She moves her hand from the head, to the base before ducking her head down and giving the thing a little kiss...like a true loving big sister! Man, that customization option is amazing!
Well...Since it's for my little brooother, I guess I could~
>>
>>6401029
I don't know. Probably some liberal plot to destroy our civil liberties in the name of curbing offensive content, maybe.
>>
>>6401016
(alright, thanks, so then can you start please? I'm terrible at that actually)
>>
7 score and 13 years ago Abraham Lincoln gave his most famous speech of all. Every school child should know the first 30 words to the Gettysburg Address by heart. "Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on yours continent a new nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

0 score and no years ago right now, Iowa declares that abyssal scum and sympathizers must be rooted out and destroyed! Do not be fooled by their bodies, they wish nothing but destruction upon you. They are ruthless murderers and hive mind beings seeking only humanity's downfall! And that's why I promise you wherever I see one, I will find them and fuck them into submission!
>>
File: Bridget (34).png (27KB, 170x100px) Image search: [Google]
Bridget (34).png
27KB, 170x100px
>>6401053
Liberals?
>>
>>6401040
>Her soft lips make him go crazy, his entire body shudders from just one little kiss. His cock seems to like it too as it twitches like it was begging you more.

Oh...OH that feels soooo good!
>>6401069
(Hello big tits boat. You up for something?)
>>
>>6401069
Captain!
>Salutes
>>
File: 4ee6972ee1e235bdd0bef0348b54d529.png (748KB, 1152x1008px) Image search: [Google]
4ee6972ee1e235bdd0bef0348b54d529.png
748KB, 1152x1008px
>>6400927
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>6401040
I....I...
>He looks to the best console of this generation, her settings to perfection as he gazed upon her wonderous form. That thick body, enticing lips, and heaving bust under such a loving and doting personality. The anon hits his knees and begs before the miracle of Sony engineering.
I want my sister to kiss me with those luscious lips to make me hard. The seat me on her lap and take care of it by hand while giving her little bro all he can drink. Does greatness await for me?
>The poor anon begs to his big sister PS4 with a puppy dog face, playing into her programmed personality.
>>
>>6400884
>Hands firmly holding up the anon from below, she uses her strength to hoist the anon back up again, letting him drop down... Then up, down.
>Whatever the protrusion was, it fit snug as a glove inside, almost oddly so. Despite her promise, there was little pain to it as it gently plunged in, again and again to do what would only be humiliating to most, as if Iris were using a human cocksleeve.

You can keep drinking, but you'll be getting a shock soon enough.You'd better drink up while you're still conscious..~

>She laugjhs to herself, soon sighing again as she relaxes into the comfort of her casual fuck, seeing the anon as little more than a hungry bug stuck to flypaper. Despite that, it seems her chest remains heavy with a tempting burden of the unusual milk, still flowing ever-freely.
>>
>>6401069
Hey, was looking for you. Remember Alfred? The Star Spangled Hero? He really wants to stick his 10 inch Statue Of Liberty in your stern. But he doesn't want to do it in full view of everyone.
>>
>>6401017
Oh come on, Don't be cruel! You made this poor little anon so thirsty! Won't you give him a fresh drink for all his troubles! Please?
>>
>>6401016
>He smiles at her replying, trying to cover his little chuckles before nodding at her, in affirmation at her answer before coming up with one of himself.
Yeah that's quite true. A lot of nice and good people here!
>He said with a smile before looking at her shivering and leaning slightly forwards
Mmm? Are you thinking the same as me~? I hope I'm not rushing things... Any name you have? or mind if I give you one?
>>
>>6401069
Hey there big sis! Hope everything is going well! And let me help you with that task of Abyssals!
>>
>>6400949
E-Eh? M-My butt? A-As long as nothing goes in it...I-I guess you can rub the cute little sausage in it.
>She turns around and juts her butt against the anons rod, a bit of a scared look is on the little Ninja's face...mostly because she really doesn't know if she can trust him, I mean seriously, he did the thing twice after she told him once!
>>
File: wewe.jpg (733KB, 1020x1447px) Image search: [Google]
wewe.jpg
733KB, 1020x1447px
>>6401039
Soon

>>6401139
A drink? that just interesting, what kind?
>>
>>6401083
(Truthfully I don't have a lot of time on hand. Maybe an hour or two. Would you like something quick?)

>>6401097
>Salutes back
At ease. You seen any abyssal filth around here? I can smell it on the breeze...

>>6401138
Ahaha, I've seen his adorable stammering whenever he tries to talk about me. Tell him its safe here and that I would give him a wonderful welcome whenever he decides to say hello.

>>6401154
Even you can fight back! You don't need to know how to operate a weapon to aid the effort! If you see something, say something! Also there's this really cute one named Hoppou who you might like...
>>
File: Neptunebreaker.jpg (441KB, 1280x1809px) Image search: [Google]
Neptunebreaker.jpg
441KB, 1280x1809px
>>6401069
You, fuck anything into submission?
That's rich.
>>
File: d8a1786b75dfd64b93246efd34867142.jpg (369KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
d8a1786b75dfd64b93246efd34867142.jpg
369KB, 1000x760px
>>6401017
>Rape noises intensifies.
>>
>>6401183
So when will you have time? I don't wanna cut out again.
(http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6392837/#6393633)
>>
>>6401055
(of course, not a problem!)
>In some the middle of the woods, someplace random and unknown, there was a Lucario sleeping off her long walk. It was breeding season for them, but her own heat had already begun. Her legs were already dripping wet by the time she got to the halfway point. No matter how many times she masturbated, it was never enough to relieve her. She needed something inside of her, but the woods were barren of anything remotely to her liking, She sighed and pressed herself against a tree, about to start her routine of her morning masturbation
>>6401141
T-thinking the same thing? O-of course not! I'm not thinking about your cock!
>Her face glowed a bright red, and she turned around, covering her muzzle with her mouth. "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT" she thought to herself. "Now he'll think I'm some kinda creep! Agh! I gotta at least tell him my name.."
>She slowly turned her head halfway, looking up at him with her ruby-like eyes
Ah...u-uhm...I dont have one mister...w-what did you have in mind for a name?
>>
>>6401183
Tried to convince him but he keeps making excuses.
...What about we involve Canada? Or simply spike his burgers and drag him here?
>>
>>6401204
Holy shit this thirst.
>>
>>6401219
"How dare people try to continue where they left off!"
>>
>>6401183
Oh! So I need some kind of whistle to make it sound and you will come back right away! Also Hoppou? How does she looks like? Where can I find her!
>>
>>6401132
>The Anon's pain seemed lost amid the pleasures even as that protrusion was violating him from below. Her constant hoisting of him like her puppet not only working his buttocks of the unusually snug rod but also bouncing him playfully against her supple, sizable teat as he remained latched to her. He buried himself upon her heaving breast as it bounced and molded to his whims with each strong suck. Her milk pouring into his maw as his wet muscle massaged her stiff nipple, gulping full mouthfuls with each lick.
C....conscious?
>Hearing that threat the anon panicked and decided to make the most of his time upon her bosom. He braced his backside for the worst to hold out and began nursing as strongly as he could from her large breast, wanting to get every drop of her he could before the pain was too much.
>>
>>6401219
>Continuing an RP
Nice meme
>>
>>6401163
(Would you mind adding me on discord? I posted it earlier)
>>
>>6401206
Ah..~? What was that~? so you were thinking about my cock!...how lewd~
>He said before shaking his head and letting a soft laugh escape from his lips before slowly moving his hand to gently pet her head before humming as he thinks for a name
Well...How about Luca? I think that suits you..I know a Zoroark So I call her Zoroa...I kinda suck with names.
>>
>>6401183
(Something quick would be perfect. Anything you have in mind?)
>>
>>6401132
Plutia actually lewding and not being a complete utter shitter.
>>
>>6401191
I've got a lot of firepower in these guns! Enough to make even you go even with me from what I remember! But that's because I thought you were pretty cute...I don't have any reason to hate you after all, you're not an abyssal!

>>6401204
(Ah well...company is coming over tonight if you needed to know. Maybe if I get back early tonight but I'll definitely be around tomorrow! Sundays are always free days. If I'm here tonight, you'll know! I just needed to pop in because of that fat creature.)

>>6401238
A whistle would work! Or just contacting the nearest USN official. We've increased patrols a dozen fold ever since more sightings of those pale devils started popping up. He's short, wears giant over mitts, usually has her mouth buried under the collar of her dress. She's cute! For an abyssal. Once I find her, I plan to use her as bait by tickling her feet until she cries laughing!

>>6401214
Well I dunno if Canada would be up for it...I mean unless he likes voyeurism. He could sit there and watch us undress, fondle each other, dock our tits up against one another as I go down on her and suckle the maple straight from the source~ I'm already giddy for it! Oh but uh...I dunno, you could probably just tell him to go into some kind of room where I'm waiting...

>>6401287
(I'm here for you! Anything you wish?)
>>
>>6401279
>She shrunk her head away slightly as she felt his hand press against her noggin, but slowly reclines her head back into position, letting his hand rest upon it. The shivering seemed to stop. "Progress!" She thought to herself
M-maybe a little..its not like it was the only thing on my mind though!....
A-and Luca...? That actually sounds pretty...I'll keep it mister...!
>She seemed to smile a bit, seeming a lot more comfy than before
>>
>>6401083
>She gives the head a little lick before ducking her head down on the thing, taking the cock into her cheek, it puffs out...and even though PS4 isn't very cute, in fact she's more hot then anything, but with it in her cheeks...It looks cute!
Mhmm!

>>6401117
>The Ps4 taps her cheek,
Ummm...Well I-...Good lord.
>She winces a bit, not really sure how to answer the other anon.
>>
>>6401301
Oh well, no concerns. What's your discord> Message me when you have time.
>>
>>6401240
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1c4SgYqKDU8
>>
>>6401206
>The rustling in the tall grass was quite obvious. It was a Pokemon Trainer hunter for, what else, Pokemon, but what he finds on the other side of the grass was honestly some no person would ever expect.
>>
>>6401163
It's still not little.. but I promise that I won't put it in.
>As tempted as he is to just lie and go for her bootyhole regardless, breaking this cute little ninja's trust is too cruel even for him. Not to mention he doesn't want to test that whole ninja theory. He grabs Hibari's hips and pulls her closer to his groin, hotdogging his cock between her meaty cheeks.
Make sure you move your butt too. Doing all the work myself is kinda boring, don't you think?
>>
>>6401263
(it was Memer#6081 right? I'm pretty sure I did. I don't think you accepted it...)
>>
>>6401334
(I don't really use discord too often and I don't make it public... You can send me an email if you'd like. [email protected])
>>
File: 1457143544998.jpg (352KB, 799x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1457143544998.jpg
352KB, 799x1071px
>>6401240
>Her motions slow to a halt, hilting and leaving the threatened Anon trapped right against her body, whatever it was dug deep into his ass ensuring no easy escape.

Don't be foolish. You shouldn't drink too much, as if you could stomach it all.

I'll warn you, though. For every ounce you drain out, I'll give you an extra ounce of something special.
Say, my favourite would be... Ah, some sort of charged liquid.
Electrocution is just the best~

>A hand runs over the Anon's head, stroking him a little as if to comfort him, despite her threats.

>>6401301
True. I'm worse than that.

It won't be any fun if your resolve breaks before we've even begun, no?
>>
>>6401352
(Seemingly the number tied to my account changed, it's Memer#8177 sorry about that)
>>
>>6401301
Oh sure I will! There was an admiral here once..I don't know where she went tho.
I wish you good luck on finding her sis! But
tickling sounds a bit rough! Better wash her on kisses or cry of pleasure!
>>
>>6401349
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13ZLd2ziD52
>>
>>6401355
Nah, nevermind then, just wanted a way to know when you where online really. Either way, see you later then!
>>
>>6401301
Alfred is a pussy. He won't do it. He's still a virgin after 250 + years, he needs to get laid. Speaking of maple syrup. I wouldn't mind tasting some of Canada's aswell!

....You thinking what I'm thinking?
>>
>>6401301
(Hmm, I've got something.)

>The young Admiral wondered what the hell "Mandated stress relief" was. Sure he was having a few sleepless nights trying to figure out attack patterns and other day to day running of the base. But he wasn't stressed, really. Maybe he did have a few hairs fall out and there were bags under his eyes but those were natural.

>Anyway, one of the ships under his command was in charge of it. He heard a lot of them wanted the job, apparently Atago cried when she couldn't do it. Weird.

>Anyway, he was sitting in his office wondering who the hell was going to do this. or what the hell it involved.
>>6401333
>Anon lets out an almighty cry of pleasure as PS4 takes his cock into her mouth. It felt so warm and her puffy lips felt so good on his cock. His hips bucked and shoved the cock further into PS4's mouth.

Oh god! This is amazing!
>>
>>6401333
>The kneeling anon was no fool, seeing her react with such hesitation to his desires, perhaps this radiant symbol of gaming just wasn't for him.
I...I am sorry to have bothered you Big sister.
>He gets up from his knees humbled by her words, he comes up to her and gives her a pat on the back.
I...I'm sorry if my desires were far too forward and lecherous. I'll leave you be if you want.
(You can go ahead and leave a reply to drop me here if you want. Just have a good day PS4 tan!)
>>
>>6401356
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JVuoGADgUI
>>
File: 1456696986415.jpg (61KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1456696986415.jpg
61KB, 413x395px
>>6401398
You having a good time there Adachi?
>>
>>6401332
>He smiles back, patting a little more before pulling his hand away and humming before her words calls his attention.
Really? what other things you had on mind? Come on tell me! I want to heard them all!
>He said with a grin before looking around for a place that could be more comfier to hang around with the cute one.
>>
File: 1452886262330.jpg (28KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1452886262330.jpg
28KB, 599x337px
>>6401398
I feel almost sober.
>>
>>6401349
>Hibari pouts a bit, she thrusts her hips against the anons member...as cute as it was, she really didn't want it to be anywhere near her butt for an extended period of time. So right now, her objective is to make this anon cum as fast as she possibly can! so he doesn't decide to just stick it in there.
Ok-Okay...Pl-Please shoot your cream out fast, okay?
>>
>>6400651
(Damn. Well, have a good one anyhow.)
>>
>>6401356
Aww, I don't think your worse than that! They're heartless and mean. You have plenty of heart! I can see it! I think what you need is a nice hug to work it all out.

>>6401382
(If you'd like we can continue now until I leave! I didn't think you would be the type to want to just jump straight to it so I've been having a little bit of fun beforehand, but if you'd like we can jump into it.)

>>6401386
>With the new Bikini Atoll campaign started, the Admirals of the fleet had been working overtime to fight back an overpowering abyssal onslaught. So much so that it was beginning to affect their mental fortitude. Any glance at even the youngest among the crew of naval geniuses knew that they were stressed. Thus the ships took it to themselves to help combat their relief. They gathered around and drew straws for who would get their own for the evening. Iowa was the lucky girl who suggested it in the first place (and rigged it so she would be the obvious winner.) Overjoyed that her plan worked, Iowa waited for the fateful night.
>Wearing her traditional officer's outfit, the blond American battleship came bursting through the Admiral's front door with a loud announcement.
Ohio!
>She cried out. Some kind of Japanese greeting. What it had to do with the state she never knew. Upon entering, she slammed the door behind her and locked it for good measure, approaching the desk with a saunter in her hips. She turned and hefted her bum up onto the desk, turning to crane her one visible leg upwards and hugging it against her chest while the other dangled off the side.
Greetings Admiral! I'm yours for the evening! Aren't you excited?

>>6401383
Hehe~ Canada isn't exactly loose, but if you want a taste I say go for it. I just wish she'd admit she loved me already. But I suppose we can just knock him over the head, tie him up, and whip out his willie?
>>
>>6401356
>The passive anon remained limp to her motions, his only focus on draining her huge, bouncing tit as best he could as it flowed sweet nourishment down his maw. He soon found himself at a halt, looking into the goddess' eyes and listening intently to her demand, remaining latched to her breast and nursing gently at her instruction.
I...Is that so?
>The anon sweats a bit hearing how his pleasure shall be repaid in pain, he stops for a brief moment out of fear, but concludes that since he's already there he might as well drink as much he could and take a powerful shock for it. He looks thirst at her untouched breast as he feels her flow on the first slow, wanting to goad her into offering him more.
Y..you think I'm done! Put me to your other breast I still thirst! Fill me up the give me the best you can down there, I dare you!
>The fool probably had no idea what he was getting into for just a drink, but her milk was just that good and her chest divine.
>>
>>6401449
My buddy wants to play ow so my attention won't be 100% on the thread, starting now wouldn't be that smart
>>
>>6401449
No. I'm going to blackmail him. If he doesn't come here and give you 250 years of freedom all over you, I get to have a go at Canada while he has to watch.

It's a win-win situation!
>>
>>6401449
>The Admiral didn't look up from his work. It seemed like he wasn't very happy about this whole "stress relief" malarkey. Eventually he looked up and aknowledged the Shipgirl's presence

Yes yes Iowa. Look I'd like to get this over with as fast as possible. I've still got a lot of work to do.

>With that he went right back to his paperwork. It seems like he wasn't in the mood for any fun.
>>
>>6401461
(Have fun and kick butt in overmeme!)

>>6401470
Is Canada in on this? Because she in under my protection you know.
>>
>>6401338
>>6401408
(Apparfently I thought I had a lot more time than previous mentioned. I have to leave unfortunately..but I'll be around tonight if you guys are still around!)
>>
>>6401482
(Sure I think I will be. See you later!)
>>
>>6401482
(you know, I expected it, so. and yeah, I'll be here)
>>
>>6401437
>When you didn't notice that you forgot to add an image
>>
>>6401480
Forget about all that, Iowa.

>Holds her by the hand and drags her aong, making a beeline for >>6401446
>>
>>6401480
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5491098/#5491505
If you want to finish.
>>
>>6401519
THIRST
>>
>>6401437
>He can't help but put on a smug smile when he picks up on the pout in her voice, basking in on how cute Hibari really was in sharp contrast to her lewd body; one that's actively getting him off right now. His hips gyrate along with hers while his cock throbs on her butt; pumping her body with his thrusts hard enough to push her forward.
I'll try.. but I'm no quick shot. You might have to try your hardest to get me shooting, or I might slip inside.
>>
File: ygftuvbiugtig.jpg (84KB, 680x825px) Image search: [Google]
ygftuvbiugtig.jpg
84KB, 680x825px
>>6401528
>>
>>6401528
>>
File: 6f34ae6902df4396eb2c50eba5c98567.jpg (946KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6f34ae6902df4396eb2c50eba5c98567.jpg
946KB, 706x1000px
>>6401478
>Iowa rolled her eyes in contempt. He was always like this, even when he had an envoy of pretty girls at his beck and call yet he chose to work even now. The haggard look in his eyes told her all she needed to know. If he wasn't going to make time for relaxation, she'd force him. Across the desk, Iowa laid upon her back and spread her arms eagle covering up everything he was working on. Her half covered legs pulled up and rest to one side. She stared directly up to him with her lips pressed outward.
Mnnn...Admiral! Stop working for now! All patriots need their rest!

>>6401519
(A-Ah, I only really have an hour or so....c-can we please schedule for another time?)

>>6401514
Wait what? Tell him to come here! Even still I don't have that much time!
>>
>>6401519
Holy shit
>>
File: dds.jpg (371KB, 646x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dds.jpg
371KB, 646x1200px
>We have a Hibari
>>
>>6401545
>>6401366
>>
>>6401480
For the record first game got potg
>>
>>6401545
>Admiral sighed and put down his pen. He rubbed his eyes in frustration. Why the hell did all these girls keep inviting him to things and wanting him to do unrelated crap? Still, if he humored her it should be finished soon enough.

Okay Iowa, what do you want me to do?
>>
>semens everywhere
>>
>>6401545
Done. Let´s see if he answers the call to booty.
>>
>>6401545
YO! I HEARD THAT SOMEONE CALLED FOR ME, AND I CAME AS QUICKLY AS I COULD! WHAT'S UP?
>>6401585
I'm not one to not deliver, Anon. I hate you so much right now.
>>
>>6401531
>She pouts again. Hibari really doesn't waste any time, she starts moving her hips faster, really rocking them against the anons cock. As she's doing this, it's almost like you can hear soft little moans coming from the pure girl...of course she doesn't really notice, thinking they're just labored breaths, but obviously rubbing against her butt like that is turning her on.
Haaa, I-I'll get you too shoot! I-I swear...n-nothing's gonna go inside my butt...

>>6401550
Well, I did just get here. I hope I get to make loads of new friends!
>>
>>6401591
I'm man of my word, looks like i'm going to watch you talk to a boat now.
>>
>>6401449
You tarnish my name!
I'd feel terrible to leave you as anything but broken, helpless and begging by the end of the night.
Just what are you hoping for? Love~?

>>6401460
I'm surprised you can fit anything more down there.
If you overdo it even try to bring your meal back up again, I'm fine with doing everything to prevent that, even if it chokes you to death. It's only fair, for if you tried to do that to a goddess..~!

No matter. Drink up, and if you can survive another load I might just let you go free. Didn't they teach you? This is nothing like a 'balanced diet'. I hope you're prepared for consequences~

>With her warnings, Iris slowly starts to push her hips up, a gentle wave of thrusts up into Anon's body as she directs him to the other teat and spurs him on.

Hopeless pervert.
>>
>>6401591
You will thank me for this, Alfred. Now go and perform your duty. Iowa is in dire need of freedom and democracy!
>>
>>6401605
>those socked feet
Unnnnnngh
>>
File: 7cdee12fa030bd29cf8121790b6b1dba.png (888KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7cdee12fa030bd29cf8121790b6b1dba.png
888KB, 800x1000px
>>6401366
Oh that...we don't talk about him. That slimy dirtbag is hopefully stuck in Davy Jones' Locker. But thank you anyways!
>She scoops him up into a tight hug--oof, was he getting taller? Nevertheless, she gives him a kiss on his cheek.
Don't worry about the tor-tickling part.

>>6401559
(Grats!)

>>6401572
>A pretty girl lay strewn across her desk and the Admiral was going to just feign ignorance. Fine.
Well...there's a lot you can do. For starter...
>Her fingers tugged at the knot holding up her navy blue jacket. It came unfastened and out spilled her generous cannons, each one still contained within her gray undershirt though far less restrained.
Why don't you play with me instead?

>>6401591
Oh, there he is! Hello there Admirer, how's the evening going for you?

>>6401607
That's a lot to call for...I've been through two wars you know. Unsinkable! Luck as high as a pie in the sky! But...well, I never said that so...maybe you are!
>>
One week since Ainz and Mecha left us. I still miss them.
>>
>>6401606
It makes sense in context, my man. The personification of the United States of America is talking to Iowa. Not the state, the boat. Amazing.
>>6401611
Eventually, I will. Good thing I picked the right song for the occasion, amirite? I'm just gonna... Ease into it. I'm not like you guys.
>>6401624
Who else would it be, Russia? It's going pretty darn swell, if I do say so myself! I didn't think I was gonna see you today, but it seems like things changed! How's life been for ya, Iowa?
>>
File: 6789e.jpg (16KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
6789e.jpg
16KB, 212x212px
>>6401624
I can vouch that no matter how 'unsinkable' you claim to be, that does not mean nothing has ever sunk into your body.
>>
>>6397680
more?
>>
>>6401651
Truly, this is the conversation of the ages. I have a feeling this conversation may go in a different direction, since we're in... you know, THIS place.

But, who knows my dude.
>>
>>6401624
>Anon stared at Iowa for a couple of second. While he wasn't exactly experienced in this area he knew what happened when men and women got together.

I-is this a prank? Are you pranking me Iowa. I-I won't stand for such...foolishness

>Her breasts looked awfully soft though. Like a nice pillow, maybe he could just lay his hear there for a seco...NO! He needed to keep his mind steel. And stop staring...now! ...okay now! ....nnnow!
>>
>>6401624
>>6401651
You got one hour to give it to her, Alfred. Don´t dissapoint me.

>You don't know how he did it. But Anon is already sitting down with a large bucket of popcorn, a gallon of lemonade and his pants halfway down his ankles.
>>
File: file.png (108KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108KB, 275x183px
>>6401651
Wew lad this is gonna be fun
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 256x256px
Do you ever think that the sailors of WW2 would see one of their best ships turn into a Japanese cartoon drawing about to be fucked by a dude who says he is the personification of America?
>>
File: 8c345b47b55ae51c70a8f75799695b63.jpg (892KB, 900x1191px) Image search: [Google]
8c345b47b55ae51c70a8f75799695b63.jpg
892KB, 900x1191px
>>6401651
Life has been spectacular! Today is the anniversary of the Gettysburg Address after all. Poor old Honest Abe laying out immortal words that guide us even today. A true patriot!
But that's neither here nor there. I think I gave you an IOU, didn't I? But to cash it in you have to read it word for word~!

>>6401657
Plenty has sunk into me! But as always, like the true bastion of freedom I represent, I'll never falter under the pressure!
Also you dodged the question~! You really are just looking for love, aren't you?

>>6401675
>Her eyes fell deadpan at the Admiral's cruel joke. He knew he was inexperienced with the feminine warships, but to be this ignorant of their feelings for him? No matter. Iowa rolled off of the table and crashed to the floor, spreading documents every which way in a mismash of chaos. She brushed the dust off her wear and forcibly picked the Admiral up by the collar. Using her battleship strength, she tossed him onto the bed and lunged in after him, landing nose first against his crotch. One deep whiff of the contents within sent her head swimming.
Ahhh! Admiral! No more work for now, I'm going to show you how we like to have our fun!
>With that, she bit into the copper keeping his pants up and yanked downwards, fangs fitted just into the tiny hole while looking at him with a sultry smile.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (11KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
11KB, 190x190px
>>6401705
How do you think I feel about Strike Witches, Anon?
Bismarck, Tirpitz, Hindenburg, Prinz Eugen. Nothing is secret for these squitn eyed Untermenschen.
>>
>>6401705
Truth be told, I didn't expect this to happen either.
>>
File: 2f9f11e6ff2e002f54387058ab2bc8e9.jpg (145KB, 862x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2f9f11e6ff2e002f54387058ab2bc8e9.jpg
145KB, 862x1024px
>>6401724
(I think they'd be more than happy knowing that Germany is defeated and they couldn't care less at what people were doing in their free time! Plus come on, look at how adorable Iowa is!)
>>
>>6401607
>The thristy anon takes her insults in stride as he nurses her first breast dry, sensing the abundance of smug in her words as she state her terms to let him loose after he takes what will likely be the electrocution of his lifetime.
I...I'll milk you dry! You better be ready to shock me with everything! Put me in my place Iris!
>His foolish boasting to egg her into feeding him more continued as he was positioned before her second breast, unimpeded by the pain of the device. He wastes no time and latches swiftly onto her fresh tit, sucking on as much of her supple flesh he could fit. His tongue teased her hard nipple relentlessly as he began to nurse from her again, her sublime milk flowing down his gullet in a heavy stream.
>>
File: RIP.jpg (393KB, 640x938px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
393KB, 640x938px
>>6401724
>Sacred

Just fucking gas me.
>>
File: Mental Out (94).jpg (17KB, 289x162px) Image search: [Google]
Mental Out (94).jpg
17KB, 289x162px
>>6401705
What a great time to live in anonymous, don't you think?
>>
>>6401724
You sound like you need some relaxation!
>>
>>6401744
(I've always wanted to ask, do you have a discord?)
>>
File: Mad hitler.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mad hitler.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>6401739
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? A trick by the Yanks to seduce me? To sway my eyes off a Reich for pure Aryan children?! AWAY WITH YOU, SCHWEIN!
>>
>>6401724
>>6401705
Here's hoping down the line they make my USS Ronald Reagan into a grill.

Not the prettiest of gals but I had fun in there
>>
File: Perfection.jpg (49KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.jpg
49KB, 500x382px
>>6401746
I am listening, Mädchen. Continue.
>>
>>6401719
// Hey Iowa, Drunk anon here. Wanna start something up again? It's been so long!
>>
>>6401739
>Iowa serving floats on rollerskates like a drive-in girl.
I didn't know I needed this. ut now I know I do.
>>
>>6401753
(What about two German boys, Fuhrer?)
>>
>>6401719
>It took a while for Anon's mind to catch up to what was happening to him. Before he knew it he was on the bed and Iowa's face was right on his crotch

F-fun? B-but fun isn't needed....it's frivolous!

>He whimpered as she managed to pull her pants down with her teeth, exposing his underwear.

I-I'll have you p-put in the brig.
>>
File: 14817121_m.jpg (100KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
14817121_m.jpg
100KB, 400x571px
>>6401753
>>
>>6401674
Oh, please, I'm one of the most innocent people back at home. I give it two months before I have the courage to do the deed, 'kay?
>>6401678
Man, I'm disappointing you as we speak. And pull up your pants, damnit, I haven't even begun to speak with her yet! An hour isn't enough, I swear!
...Give me some!
>>6401683
I'm not one to disappoint, Anon.
>>6401705
Yeah, I've thought of them. And they must be feeling so damn patriotic right now.
>>6401719
It is? Man, I need to check out the calendar sometime. The time is just flying past me faster than I can comprehend. I miss him, but let's not get into that.
You gave me an IOU? Oh, yeah, Canada told me about it! Something about you wanting to wax my flagpole or something! Am I correct, or did I get something wrong?
>>
File: Allahu ahkbar.jpg (34KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu ahkbar.jpg
34KB, 650x350px
>>6401765
I don't swing that way. You cannot breed with two boys. Maybe the Greeks do, them practically invented boyloving, but not me.
>>
>>6401624
>He nodded with a smile before yelping a little bit as she picks him up, he laughs a little bit. He was getting a little taller indeed. His cheeks begins to blush at the kiss before he replies to her words
Well I'm glad! So what would you like to do SIs America? It's been a whil since we play a game or something...but I don't know if I'm a little grown up for games?
>>
>>6401768
Hitler-chan is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>6401166
Umm....you know, from that part of you that was kind of just leaking right now. C..can I?
(wow did not see you there sorry)
>>
File: Mental Out (16).png (66KB, 282x314px) Image search: [Google]
Mental Out (16).png
66KB, 282x314px
>>6401752
(Yep, here you go: Hotarumaru#4869)
>>
File: Wtf man.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Wtf man.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>6401768
>>
>>6401773
>Waxing flagpole.

Boy, I swear you're going to end up in bed with this boat if you keep that up.
>>
File: 37373945_m.jpg (106KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
37373945_m.jpg
106KB, 425x600px
>>6401793
I'm you..
.... But stronger!

>>6401784
Retia Adolf, thank you very much.
>>
>>6401773
Hey big bro! Never thought I'd see you here!
>>
File: Laughing Hitler.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Hitler.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
>>6401806
Very funny, Mädchen. Don't you have to play with dolls or something? Go. Before Uncle Adolf is going to go full Blitzrkrieg on you.
>>
File: file.png (207KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
207KB, 400x267px
>>6401773
Should have joined the Navy.
>>
File: 1478902848166.jpg (60KB, 601x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478902848166.jpg
60KB, 601x800px
>>6401817
When are we going to full Dachau on this place?
>>
>>6401788
(Thanks, sent)
>>
>>6401798
No, literally, that's what Canada said that Iowa said. If I do manage to get into bed with her, I'm giving up fast food for life!
>>6401807
HOLY CRAP, MADDIE! I didn't even think you would be here today! I, uh... What's up, little sis?
>>6401821
You should have, Anon. We could have hung out on Friday nights and drank some beer.
>>
>>6401760
(AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I just wanted to make a single post and head out soon! I can't! I need to go in like...an hour!)

>>6401766
Then put me in jail Admiral! At least I'll have my fun! Plus you'll get something out of it too!
>The much larger woman kept him in check with just the threat of force. Her gleaming snarl made sure he was going nowhere. As the zipper hit the base, Iowa dug her fingertips into his boxers and yanked them down to his ankles in one fell swoop. The stars in her eyes shined at what lay underneath. Her beloved Admiral's most precious place. Immediately her hands dove in to cradle it, gripping his shaft between her fingers and pumping it to life. Her head dipped directly near it, resting the free side against her cheek as she looked up to him expectantly.
Admiral, doesn't it feel good? This is so much better than work!

>>6401773
You should know every important date! Or just drop in for a daily history lesson with Professor Iowa!
And that is completely correct! Now then, shall I take you up on that offer?
>She sidesteps the gentleman and disappears behind him. Soon her hands wrap around his waist, resting only for a moment upon his stomach. She lets out a breath of damp, heated air directly against his inner ear.
I'm going to have fun with this~

>>6401807
Oh, Canada! Want to join me? I'm going to have a little snack tonight!
>>
>>6401605
(wew, sorry for the delay. had a nice laugh at zeno destroying the stream)
>Making an odd mixture of laughter and a satisfied moan from the back of his throat from Hibari's movements, he takes his hands from her hips and uses them to squeeze her bouncy tits instead while his penis takes the ride of a life time in her tight crack. If she looked behind her ight now, she'd see one angry looking cockhead bouncing against her butt; shining a bright red from the blood rushing through the veins.
I.. nnngh. don't know. You m-might need to try a little.. nngh harder before I shoot, otherwise I might just come in your ass!
>>
File: 18564663_m.jpg (214KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
18564663_m.jpg
214KB, 600x450px
>>6401817
Excuse me but that's rude!
>>
File: 3653a.jpg (88KB, 850x975px) Image search: [Google]
3653a.jpg
88KB, 850x975px
>>6401719
What a ridiculous notion.

As my captive, I shouldn't care if you call out that you 'love' me. Either way, you'd be my possession to toy with. That's what matters~

Hmhm... Such a soft and delectable body to ruin.

>>6401742
Here I am promising to let you go without, yet you practically beg to be shocked no matter what...

Aah, fine~
Once you're finished, I'll be sure to abuse your body to my heart's content. I thought the burden of stomaching all of that would be torture enough, but it seems I'm wrong!

>Laughing again, she soon descends into a sigh and a coo as she goes back to pampering and petting the Anon, soon gripping his hips again as she refuels her sex drive on the slow fucking of a boy's butt. Her milk comes out much the usual, thick and hearty with a strong, almost overpowering sweetness, pure-white and warm all the way through.
>>
>>6401821
>>6401830
Here here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV8jVGzop6o
>>
>>6401838
// Ah, okay. Maybe some other time then
>>
File: Saiyan Hitler.jpg (298KB, 603x700px) Image search: [Google]
Saiyan Hitler.jpg
298KB, 603x700px
>>6401826
>>6401830
>>6401838
>>6401843

It reeks here of Jewish trickery. Fire up the ovens, Lieutenant! Start with the Yankees first!
>>
File: 2846013_p0.jpg (486KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
2846013_p0.jpg
486KB, 643x900px
>>6401826
>You have destroyed my sides with a single picture... good job.
>>
File: 4c1ec097d6617d927a0a867d72d5694c.jpg (570KB, 800x1190px) Image search: [Google]
4c1ec097d6617d927a0a867d72d5694c.jpg
570KB, 800x1190px
>>6401830
I come and go, the people here are nice to me! I should be asking why YOU'RE here!...
.. Th-that mean boat isn't picking on you too is she?

>>6401838
A snack? That sounds lovely! Just don't call it a.. uhmm.. "date"..
>>
>>6401830
Now, Alfred. Even for me, I know you love fast food way too much to do that.
>>
File: 6c24bbc9e252a58d1fb000d98bb2abab.jpg (992KB, 1111x1500px) Image search: [Google]
6c24bbc9e252a58d1fb000d98bb2abab.jpg
992KB, 1111x1500px
>>6401845
Ahaha~ If you say so! But even still, I can love you all the same! With relaxing hand holding and cuddling beneath a fire, simply enjoying each others' bodies. Doesn't that sound fantastic?

>>6401863
Oh, did you want to blow him first? We can share this morsel and then go on our date at a later time!
>>
>>6401838
D-don't joke about it this is completely...completely

>Anon's demeanor suddenly changed, Iowa's pumping of his member made him feel strange sensations that he hadn't felt before. He hand't been as...willing to experiment when he was a teenager. Iowa was opening up a whole new world to him and it felt surprisingly good

What..what on earth is going on?
>>
File: 56889180_p0.jpg (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
56889180_p0.jpg
2MB, 1500x2000px
>>6401852
(I'm so sorry! God this is such a mess! Please don't think less of me!)
>>
File: Canada.(Female).full.641668.jpg (129KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
Canada.(Female).full.641668.jpg
129KB, 645x911px
>>6401867
Bl-blow?.. Blow wha-
>Her cheeks begin to burn a pale pink as she finally realizes what you meant. She pulls her sweater over her nose and cheeks to hide the burning crimson of her pale face. Muttering a whisper of a few words
.. Th-that's my big brother..
>>
File: Hibari (65).jpg (187KB, 850x709px) Image search: [Google]
Hibari (65).jpg
187KB, 850x709px
>>6401841
Pl-Please don't! Th-That's not for anything to go iinn!
>She wiggles her hips a bit, really letting the cock get a taste of her nice juicy ass cheeks. Hibari of course, keeps on going at it! making sure her hips keep rocking, no matter how tired she's getting...after all, she doesn't exactly hate the feeling of the burning rod against her butt, feels a bit good actually.
I-I'll do anything to get the cream out! so you don't put it in my buttt!
>>
>>6401838
Oh, man, I'm going back to school again? This sucks so much, and I...
>The hero's eyes widen, his blush deepening at the boat's actions. He's not exactly experienced with things like these despite being, well, America, so this is a little bit... Much. Which is an understatement.
Oh, man, I hope I don't disappoint you. This is a little bit too forward for me, but what can the hero do about that?
>>6401847
Join the Navy, Anon! You're missing out on a lot of things!
>>6401854
YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, YOU KRAUT! GO BACK TO BLOWING FELICIANO AND KIKU!
>>6401863
Because, well.... Because I was dared to by a faceless guy, and here I am, talking to her! Isn't this just peachy?
...She's not mean, but she certainly is forward. Too forward for my tastes...
>>6401865
Okay, I'll give it up for a week. Is that better for you?
>>
File: Fistheil.jpg (7KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fistheil.jpg
7KB, 187x270px
>>6401908
Actually, Yank. I got a better idea.

>>6401867
Ever wanted to sit on a 12 inch pure german Stahlhelm? Now's your chance.
>>
>>6401908
Make it a day. I don't want to see you suffer too much y'know. Anyways, i'm just going to head back to the HG thread.

Tell me if you do it or not.
>>
>>6401845
I..I know what I want!
>The foolhardy anon chirped out from her plump tit as he fed, her soft pats encouraging him. He nuzzled himself upon the soft flesh and siphoned powerfully on her, her breast bouncing and obeying the whims of his mouth. He assailed her stiff nub with his wet buds as it resumed it's purpose, cascading with incredible amounts of white liquid for his thirst. He chugs all the milk from her as he could from her firm, massive teat as Iris kept him nursing. He could feel her prepare her sinister sex toy for his hindquarters again, but was beginning to think she underestimates just how much he could drink as he was reaching his limits.
C...come on, more to drink! Harder! I wanna go out full and on a bang!
>>
File: fd740fb90a379fa92fc798602ea4bcb7.png (688KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
fd740fb90a379fa92fc798602ea4bcb7.png
688KB, 700x1050px
>>6401872
Huh?
>Iowa's eyes narrow with excitement. She thought he was just slow on the pick up, but did her Admiral really not know about sex? What a wonderful revelation! With a renewed vigor, Iowa's stroking becomes far more rapid. Her finger glide from bottom, twisting as they came up to tickle at his frenulum and collapsing back after. The heat of her cheek contrasted greatly to the coldness of the surrounding night air. Soon it was replaced with an experimental lick, taking a swath across the underside of his crown.
How's the Admiral...? You've never gotten a blow job before? You should come to me more!
>She would goad him more, but Iowa stuffed her mouth with his bulbous head after finishing. Inside, her tongue cakes it in saliva while her hand continued to lightly pump his base.

>>6401887
Ohhh! Really? Um...s-sorry you had to find out this way! But incest is pretty hot, isn't it? You sure? How about just watching?
>Still behind America's shoulder, she gives Canada sly wink.
But don't think I don't love you!

>>6401908
Disappoint me? I've been told you're a virgin, so it's impossible to do so! Just take it easy and let Iowa guide you along the way, okay?
>Her words were nothing more than a whisper. As they faded, Iowa took to nibbling on the rim of his ear, working it over all the way to his dangling lobe. Skilled in these ways, Iowa's fingers expertly undid the 'hero's' belt without so much as a glance towards it. It falls to the ground with a metal clank. Next comes his fly and zipper, echoing in the still air with a fated 'zzzzip'. Her fingerless gloved hand slips inside, finding her half-flacid prize to the sound of a coo.
Ooh! I already like what I feel. Why not get hard for me, okay? You can do that for Iowa! Ufufu~
>Another whisper followed up by a cool breath of air blown into his ear.
>>
>>6401908
>>6401945
>Covering her red and white face with her stuff polar bear she shuffles away from the two Americans. No words, only a few worried sounds emitting from the pig tailed blonde

(Would join liked Iowa said, but a bit busy, you two enjoy!)
>>
>>6401959
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 149d58db9ed095ea73e7a6b8ca80c596.jpg (135KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
149d58db9ed095ea73e7a6b8ca80c596.jpg
135KB, 800x1200px
>>6401959
(That's okay! Don't forget though, date!)
>>
>>6401945
>>6401783
(My bad! Had to take out my dog for a walk. But it seems you are a bit tad busy as well. If needed then we can paly other time!)
>>
>>6401945
>The more rapid stroking caused Anon to let out pleasurable moans. This did feel good, and for some reason he didn't want to go back to his work, and he liked what she was going now. His body felt good, and this was a big deal for him

I-I've never even done...what you're doing...I like it.

>As soon as Iowa put his cock in his mouth he let out a cry of surprise as he felt her tongue lick his head. The pleasure he was feeling was knocked up another notch

Do...do you feel as good as I do Iowa?
>>
Whoever makes the next thread, make sure you use /ERP/- Erotic Roleplay General.
>>
>>6401915
Yeah? What's up, Hitler? Don't be stingy with the details, now.
>>6401923
A day? This is just getting too much, but I'll tell you if I do it or not! For you! Don't tell anyone what I did here, alright?
>>6401945
Ah, man, this is just really, really embarrassing. I don't talk as much as you do, I don't act as much as you do, this is just...
>To say that the hero was embarrassed was an understatement; if looks could kill, Iowa would probably be hung, drawn, and quartered. He's trying his hardest not to show any signs of enjoying it, but let me let you in on a little secret - he's liking it.
Do I have a choice, Russia? Not even five minutes in and you're already doing this to the hero! For shame, for shame...
...P-Please, continue.
>>6401959
Ah, man, I'm sorry, Canada. Please don't tell anyone what I'm doing here, okay? See ya later, little sis! The hero'll still be here when you come back!

>I'M THE HERO~!
>>
>>6401899
I-It's too late now..nngh..
>Rocking his hips in tempo with Hibari as she continues simulating his cock, he comes to admire the girl's stamina. Being a horny bastard is the only reason that he isn't tired but she's sticking with him despite the fact that they've been going at it for a while now. She can feel that his rod, growing even harder from the sensation of her plump rump, is thick and solid like someone placed an iron bar in her crack; is leaking precum on her lower back like a faucet.
The only way my cream's coming out if I put in your butt.. or it'll get in your hair! You wouldn't want that right?
>He questions, continuing to apply steady pressure on her ass by thrusting away.
>>
>>6401975
(God I'm just a mess tonight missing all this stuff...t-tomorrow I'll dedicate all day to it! See me then, okay?)

>>6401977
Mnnn Admiral~
>Her sultry moan was hopefully the answer to his question. The echo of her words rumbled against the head of his virgin dick. She slathered her tongue round and round in circles, all while staring up at him with her half laden eyes. His taste and scent from such a powerful, untapped tool was pushing her far past her limits. She dove him further into his mouth, uncaring about her ability to breathe until her nose collided with his base. His rigid length rest in the recess of her throat, snug and cradled for a few seconds until she came upwards. The battleship spat it out for a brief minute, taking in deep breaths.
J-Just if you feel something, let it out whenever Admiral!
>Vague advice that needed no more explanation. She returned his cock into her needy gullet, forcing it down as far as she could and remaining there until the desperation for air forced her back upwards. Spit flew across the bed and the air around was filled with coughs of higher and higher pitch.

>>6402005
Shhh...
>Iowa again quietly calmed him. He was safe within her arms and the battleship was sure that nothing would go wrong. Her nails tickled his length through the cloth of his underwear; a mere tease before the real show began. Through the band her heated hand slipped, wrapping around the bulging thing and bringing it upwards and out, filling it with life. Her thumb pressed just against his cockhead delivering a pleasurable squeeze.
Well, I'm a little short on time 'hero'...I wanted you so badly and I had no other option but to force myself on you~! Now then, tell me what you want Iowa to do....
>>
>>6402029
(Sure! Don't worry about it!)
>>
New bread when?
>>
>>6402029
>America let out a small whine, not particularly approving of the actions going on currently. On one hand, he's finally losing his virginity after 238 years, but on the other hand, he was forced into it way too quickly. That's not to say he doesn't like it, however.
Y-Yeesh, could you have done it any quicker? I just feel so weird right now, but I'm a man of my word. I dunno what I want you to do, this is my first time, and... Lead the way, Iowa! The hero will follow soon after!

>America
>>
>>6402029
GIVE HIM THE OL' AMERICAN SALUTE!
>>
>>6402029
Oh...oh Jesus!

>Anon was feeling mixed emotions. For one thing he was amazed that Iowa was able to take his entire dick into her mouth. He was also feeling sensations that he had never felt before, and he wanted more and more. He certainly felt like he wanted to let something out. But that was interrupted when Iowa started coughing.

Are you okay Iowa? You...you don't have to do all of this for me.
>>
>>6401705
IJN vets think it's cute

http://sgcafe.com/2014/01/original-battleship-yahagi-crew-member-meets-ships-kantai-collection-counterpart/
>>
>>6402088
IJN survivors are all just super happy they never met Big E on her murderous rampage across the Pacific desu.
>>
>>6402065
Not. Soon. Enough.
>>
>>6402135
Why would that be, Anon?
>>
Where's the thread?? ARGH!!
>>
>>6402219
>>6402219
>>6402219
>>
>>6402180
NOT. SOON. ENOUGH
Thread posts: 613
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.