[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread: Tiddy snek edition. Previous thread: >>6331254

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 221

File: 1477214341920.jpg (304KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477214341920.jpg
304KB, 1000x1500px
ERP thread: Tiddy snek edition.
Previous thread: >>6331254
>>
>>6334495
>The anon kneads her left buttcheek, squeezing it with lust and roughly rubbing his fingers on it while he keeps pounding and thrusting his dick inside the slutty rabbit hole
Y-you are squeezing too hard, I feel like you are milking my dick
>Lustfully he keeps his tight grip on Sponty's thick cock. Her hot throbbing just adds more and more naughty thoughts to his lust while he keeps speeding up, drilling harder her asshole. His dick is drooling precum inside her butthole as the anon arches his back forward, moving his hips faster and now he can hear a lewd sound smacking his hips against Sponty's butt
>>
>tfw making this thread would've killed the other thread
We were doomed from the start
>>
File: Kitty Nue (14).jpg (186KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (14).jpg
186KB, 500x740px
I wonder if it was who I was thinking of that asked the 8ball if they should come back.
>>
>>6334642
We've got way too many missing avas to know the answer.
>>
>>6334642
I would like to hear your idea of who it could be if you want to share.
>>
>>6334668
List them
>>
File: Kitty Nue (22).png (752KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (22).png
752KB, 1200x1500px
>>6334670
they get kind of mad when I out them so I shouldn't!
>>
>>6334673
All chased away avas
>>
>>6334673
>putting me on the spot for shit I can't back up
Fuck you, uh lets see
Ragyo, Nui, Satsuki, Coffee-chan, yugo, kumagawa, ice loli pop, sasuke, that nazi, tobiichii....fucking....um...anon.
So yea
loads of people and more who i just can't seem to think of.
>>
File: 994c14744ce6bff37af9340074b454e7.jpg (262KB, 1263x766px) Image search: [Google]
994c14744ce6bff37af9340074b454e7.jpg
262KB, 1263x766px
>>6334556
I'm heading off pretty soon, actually.
Though we could always discuss what you'd like, for next time.

>>6334558
Talk dirty to you, huh~? But I'm already doing you in the butt!
>She chuckles, before resuming carefully burrowing her thick shaft between his walls.
Unless you want me to- Nnnf~ Tell you how good your little rump feels around my fat, veiny cock~? You want me to tell you all about the things I'll be doing to that delightful little rear of yours? A rear made entirely for fucking raw~?
>As he grabs onto her wide and shapely hip, she bucks slightly, giving a little push deeper into him, getting a few more inches closer to the base. By now, she'd have sheathed herself so deeply into him that a bulge would begin to be visible on his stomach, where the tip of her cock is pressed against.

>>6334609
>She also leans forward slightly as he leans onto her, resulting in a sort of half-doggy style. She moans louder and louder as he picks up the pace and fucks her like an animal in heat.
T-That's precisely what I'm- A-Aahh~ Trying to do!
>She slams herself repeatedly against him, her own large cock leaking a hefty dollop of precum as well, falling not too far off from the puddle formed by her soaked, drippy slit.
H-Harder! Fuck me harder, and cum for me, anon~!
>>
>>6334794
>tfw not the on the list
>>
>>6334827
Thats because you're still here you nignog.
>>
>>6334827
Look I have a bad memory but I did think of a few more
Rogue, pussy slaps, sarada, bonnie bot, mercer.
>>
>>6334818
>He glances down, feeling the stretch, and now seeing it too. Because of how thick she is, he couldn't get soft even if he wasn't excited, with his cock looking bigger than it ever has, the tip wide open to let his cum dribble out. Just by pushing in, she's milking him.
Ah...ahh! Fuck, S-sponty...like that...yeah. I...want you to enjoy my ass...make it yours.
>A long whine catches in his throat when she bucks up, an eyelid twitching while Sponty stretches him out. Drool starts to slide down from the corner of his lips as she works in, and he tries to meet her eyes. She throbs so much too, making him shudder with her pulse.
>>
File: 1458339284312.png (659KB, 553x850px) Image search: [Google]
1458339284312.png
659KB, 553x850px
>>6334905
Is that really what you want~? Well then, don't mind if I do!
>With one last, forceful push, she manages to slam his rear into herself, having completely impaled him with her beastly cock.
G-Ghyaa~! There we go! Look at you, my very own cocksleeve, soon to be cumdumpster~ Are you looking forward to that, being the recipient for all that cum of mine~?
>She asks almost devilishly, before starting to pull away from him only to ram herself all the way in again, over and over.
>>
>>6334818
>The anon now fucks her asshole senseless, groaning with heavy breathing. The anon felt more and more closer now, just at the edge, unable to hold anymore the sweet squeezing of the rabbit's butthole
Yes, yes! I'm about to cum and stuff your belly with my seed!
>The anon pounds her ass harder now, fucking her like a dog feeling how his lust was overwhelming. The more he was pounding her ass the more his hand was moving around her thick shaft, smearing the precum all over her fat dick
>>
I want to give Sponty's dick one long, rough lick!
>>
>>6334996
>He yelps when she slams him in, head tilting back until his neck is stretched tight. His ass clamps around Sponty where she pulls out, and pushes back as she slams back in, his head lolling and nuzzling into her. It doesn't take long for his whimpers to build in volume as his cock shivers and drools out a constant flow. At the same time, he keeps pushing out against her, not even realizing how tense the rest of his body's getting until it hits. He gasps in loudly, like he just came back for air, while his cock spurts across the sheets and his ass flutters and pops around her. His face and chest are totally covered in sex flush as he shakes, trying to hold onto her as his back and shoulders and legs move without his wish.
>>
File: Stocking (53).png (395KB, 869x675px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (53).png
395KB, 869x675px
Jeez...C'mon people, wake up! Candy isn't just gonna give itself to me.
>>
>>6335056
I ain't giving you shit
>>
File: 1466795323033.jpg (255KB, 1276x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1466795323033.jpg
255KB, 1276x1421px
>>6335056
Candy you say?
>>
I like big butts and I cannot lie.
>>
>>6335056
>>6335065
Candy, huh..?
>Nudges the jack-o-lantern facade basket full of goodies off to the side with his foot while whistling in a TOTALLY NONCHALANT DON'T-LOOK-OVER-HERE manner.
That sure would be nice...
>>
>>6335056
>Stocking
I'M UP! I'M UP!
>He hops out of bed only trip and fall into the floor. After twitching for a few seconds he stands back up again. He puts on a pair of pants and a nice shirt. He grabs his keys and heads out the door, getting into his car to drive to the candy shop
>>
File: Stocking (9).jpg (134KB, 1007x954px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (9).jpg
134KB, 1007x954px
>>6335063
Who said you had a choice? You better get me some sweets, or I'll be forced to do something drastic.

>>6335065
Yeah, Candy, what about it?

>>6335073
>Stocking squints at the anon, before letting out a sigh and holding out her arm, seemingly getting more and more impatient.
Yeah, It would be. it'd be great if you just, y'know, gave it to me.

>>6335083
Now that's the kinda enthusiasm I like to see! Make sure to get me literal bucket loads, alright? I won't accept anything less.
>>
>>6335109
Nope, get your own candy you pig
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>6335109
Well gee, I happen to like ca-

>>6335073
>Suddenly candy and sweets!
>Wasting no time, Hotaru rushed towards the guy holding the Jack-O-Lantern, probably pushing the Angel away!
MINE MINE MINE!
>>
>>6335065
Imagine looking into those eyes when she's sucking your cock. Truly waifu material.
>>
>>6335000
(Nice trips!)
Do it! Fill me with your seed, all of it, give it to me~!
>She pleads loudly between her moans, ramming herself against him at the same pace as he was fucking her senseless.
Oh god, I'm gonna--...! Nnngh~!!
>Getting pounded so forcefully in the ass while also receiving a double-handjob, Sponty can't hold it in any longer and indeed reaches her own climax first. Her heavy load shoots out of her gorged, swollen tip and forms a large trailing puddle in front of herself, right on the floor.

>>6335008
Oh? Only one~?

>>6335045
>Feeling his walls constricting her throbbing manhood so tightly as she's powerfully thrusting in and out of his feminine rear, Sponty feels herself reaching her own limit in turn.
O-Oh fuuuck~ So good! I'm about to-Aaahhn~!
>With one final thrust, she shoves herself all the way into him, before the fat head of her cock flares and pulsates violently. Large and plentiful ropes of semen begin to assault his inner self, filling up his rear and stomach until he looks almost bloated by her thick and creamy seed.
>>
>>6335109
>>6335138
>Luckily, he came prepared for just such an eventuality. A pinata hangs behind him, of a macabre variety, looking shocked as it dangles with a noose tied around its neck. Locking eyes with both angel and heiress, he punches into its stomach, and retrieves red licorice. It's not so much a rope as it is a cable, and he tugs out the thirty feet of it with lightning-fast speed, coiling it up around his shoulder before tying the end into a lasso. He tosses it, eying both the women in his attempt to snare them both.
HA! KEIKAKU DOORI!
>T/L: Doori probably means "just as".
>>
>>6335109
>Soon after, his car can be heard coming in. He busts open the door, holding two buckets in his hands, one full of chocolate and the other taffy and gum. Not only that, he's using one of his feet to hold a third bucket filled with other miscellaneous candy. He awkwardly hops on one foot, desperately trying to balance the buckets.
H-here you go Stockiiiiiiiinnnggg! Oh shit!
>He yells and he loses his footing, throwing the buckets into the air as he falls to the ground. He just barely catches the first two in his hands, the third whacking him on the head. Thankfully, it was plastic, so it didn't hurt that much, but it still made him jerk his head a bit.
H-haha.... Ow...
>>
>>6335154
Or a couple of them! You look busy at the moment and I'd hate to slow you down.
>>
>>6335154
>He's a total mess while she shapes his ass to her cock, gasping and letting out shuddering moans while he quakes against her one restraining arm. The warmth and bliss filling him just intensifies until his tongue hangs out, his eyes roll up, and he becomes just a literal cocksleeve for Sponty. Another, comparably, feeble load bursts out of him just before she sprays into his gut. He doesn't even get a chance to recover before another shot hits him, the stretch in his belly too much as he ends up looking well and pregnant.
>>
File: Stocking (68).png (177KB, 383x464px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (68).png
177KB, 383x464px
>>6335130
That the sound of some-

>>6335138
>Stocking fucking tackles Hotaro before she could get to the guy, and his candy.
HANDS OFF! I SAW HIM FIRST! THAT CANDY IS MIN-...
>>6335160
>Stocking just stares at the guy, confusion all over her face as the anon wraps the licorice around himself.
What the hell are you trying to accomplish?

>>6335164
>Stocking groans and rolls her eyes, scurrying around, picking up the various candies that lay all over the floor, stuffing each one into her pockets, which seem to bulge with every couple of peices stuffed into them.
Whatever, It's the thought that counts...I'd rather them still be in the buckets...but whatever.
>>
File: smndmn.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smndmn.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>6335205
>>6335160
Kyaaaaaah~! I'm trapped and under the clutches of an evil mastermind~
.... And next to a two-cent whore.
>Hotaru gave Stocking's a glance as she was tied with licorice, trying her best to bend over and bite the "rope" and failing to do so.
Hmph! What a clever villain... I like it!
>The Heiress squirmed a bit before looking at the Angel.
What are we going to do? This was clearly your fault!
>>
>>6335205
>He picks himself off of the ground, taking the bucket from off his head as he helps her pick up the rest of the candy, putting some back into the buckets. He smiles awkwardly as he hands her the buckets, embarrassed from the incident.
Y-yeah.... I didn't even think they would be open this early. I guess I'm lucky...
>He jokes, cleaning himself off as he look a breath to calm himself down.
>>
>>6335205
>>6335227
>Other pieces of jellied, flavored candy fall out of the pinata as he almost misses Stocking, yet somehow ends up with both her and Hotaru in his clutches. As the "organs" spill out of the pinata, he saunters up to the two of them, with a smirk on his lips. Keeping the remaining slack in his hand, with a casual lift, he leans in, close to both their faces. Somehow, they ended up angled more toward each other, than away.
Yes, my master plan. Don't bother colluding to come up with any ways to escape, it'll be useless. Beyond useless. This is the highest grade of licorice, over fifty strands looped and twisted into this heavy cable you're trapped within.
>The lasso, of course, looped just under their breasts before he tugged it tight, which just further pronounces their assets. Not that either needed any help.
You'll have to follow my instructions to escape! The first of which is...kiss.
>>
>>6335172
How about many of them~?
And you're right. Or rather, I'm getting ready to head off shortly. But I'll be back soon!

>>6335190
>Basking in the afterglow, Sponty breaths deeply, letting out a long sigh of satisfaction.
Aahh~... Aaaah~... Now there's one way to prepare for bed time, hehe~
>Remaining sheathed inside the cum tank that is his rear and stomach for the time being, she gives his swollen belly a gentle pat.
How are we over there~? Still with me~?
>She asks, as some tended to pass out at that stage.
>>
>>6335256
That's acceptable!
Don't worry, bun-bun, I'll be waiting.
>>
>>6335256
>His head rests limp against the pillow as he shivers, shaky breaths sometimes turning into blissed-out giggles while his ass pulses around Sponty's fat girth.
A-ah...fuck...
>He's sensitive from head to toe, and that goes along with the sheer eroticism of being so filled with her jizz as she pats his belly. It takes him some doing, but he turns his head to look back at her, glazed-over eyes and open mouth having trouble staying still.
Y-yeah...nngh...y-you're a monster...
>The kind he likes, of course, since he tries to grin.
>>
>>6335227
>As Stocking gets tied up by the licorice she let's out a perverted little squeak, proceeded by a flurry of wiggles.
>Glancing over at the other candy slut, the angel furrows her brow.
Who the hell are you calling a two-cent whore, you two scent whore?
Oh whatever, lucky for me, this shit is tootally my fetish~

>>6335237
>Stocking glances up, before swiping up one of the buckets, proceeding to fill it with as much candy as she can get her grubby hands on.
>Obviously she doesn't care about the anon, as she just nods her head and occasionally says 'yeah-huh' to give the illusion that she kinda does care.

>>6335251
Kiss? You want to kiss that swirly eyed whore?
>Stocking cocks her head away from Hotaro and lets out a laugh, as if she'd ever do something like that.
In your fucking dreams dude! Never goddamn ever!
...But uh, could you do me a solid and tighten the rope a bit? Pretty please~
>>
>>6335251
>>6335292
Excuse me but I would never kiss someone as disgusting, annoying and lewd such as this bondage freak...
>Hotaru squirmed under the tight gripe of the licorice rope, letting out a muffled moan, eyes closed and with a noticeable blush appearing on her cheeks.
Nnnngh... I guess this isn't bad~
>Turning towards Stocking, she bit her lower lip as she silently admired the Angel's facial features. Sure, she was comfortable with her form pressing agaisnt the other but she was a massive bitch! Oh well...
Idiot...
>Without warning, Hotaru dipped her head towards Stocking's face, locking her lips with the lewd angel. She was, after all, used to kissing other whores such as Saya.
>>
>>6335292
>He could easily tell that she wasn't really paying attention to him, but he didn't mind it too much. He knew that one day, ONE DAY, he would win her heart, maybe. Hopefully. I mean, if Brief's could do it, then so could he!
Well... Uh... You're welcome for the candy! It's really no problem... I already kinda buy it for myself. Sometimes I like to mess around in the kitchen and cook some really rich cake, and just coat in in chocolate, y'know?
>He says with a somewhat sly tone, trying to subtlety get her interested in him. After all, the best way to get to a girls heart is through their sweet tooth.
>>
File: f741d4bbd1c237e215775b5437c8b591.png (551KB, 876x1920px) Image search: [Google]
f741d4bbd1c237e215775b5437c8b591.png
551KB, 876x1920px
>>6335260
See you soon, then!

>>6335274
>The soft and rhythmic pulse of his ring against her swollen shaft is just enough to send tingles up her spine.
Mmmn~ Y-Yeah, I know~
>Looking straight at him with a warm smile that grows into a grin at his comment, she nods.
Though you're quite fantastic as a cocksleeve, yourself~
>As if to put emphasis on her point, she gives his stomach a slight squeeze.
I wouldn't mind doing this more often~
>>
>>6335292
>>6335329
>At first, they put up the token resistance he expected. Both proud women were now locked up tight in his candy embrace, the fruits of his Machiavellian plan's success: he would have stopped at nothing to watch their sapphic desires played out, as the gored pinata proves. He acquiesces to Stocking's request, tugging the knot tighter, until the licorice strains a little bit, and their breasts heave out above. Hotaru's blouse might even pop at a few buttons. Once they start kissing, he reaches down with his free hand, and rubs at his bulge. His pack of candy tools lays discarded behind him, but for now, he stands there with the cable in hand.
Yes...yes...like that. Unlock your lesbian needs on her, Hotaru. Show her the joys of woman-on-woman love.
>>
>>6335353
>He gasps as she squeezes his belly, biting his lip while her seed sloshes around, more or less kept in by her cock.
F-fuck...me...
>Whether it's just an expression or his desire, either could be totally true, he shudders against her.
I...wouldn't want you to get...t-too full without someone to dump it into...
>That's an exciting prospect for him, and he tightens up around her some more.
So...whenever you n-need someone t-to use...unf...
>>
File: Stocking (578).jpg (125KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (578).jpg
125KB, 800x544px
>>6335329
>>6335357
>The moment the rope gets tightened Stockings mind goes blank, and Hotaros lip lock doesn't help...actually it just makes it worse, as Stocking, in all her tied up horniness, pushes into the other candy sluts kiss, forcing her sweet tongue into Hotaros candy cave.
>ohh the wonders of rope, isn't it amazing?

>>6335350
>Raising her eyebrow she looks up at the anon. A guy making her homemade sweets, that's an idea she's actually quite fond of.
>Looking up at the anon, Stocking flashes a sly grin.
You can actually cook? Well, color me impressed...you gotta show me, y'know, so I can judge you.
>>
File: 636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png (742KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
636c1937f92b194baed876062ed144cd.png
742KB, 1280x909px
>>6335380
>She can't help but let out a small giggle at his reply.
But I just did, though~
>The hand on his belly slowly caressing idly, she reaches with her other arm and puts it around him, to hug him.
Oh~? Well I do need the occasional recipient for all this cum of mine... Are you offering yourself, then~? How kind of you~
>Resting her head against his, she plants little kisses on the back of his neck.
Hmmm~ I could fall asleep just like this, letting you take in any possible spill that might occur while I'm dreaming away~
>>
>>6335457
>>6335357
>The Candy Queen continued to kiss the Angel, her tongue lewdly dancing with hers as she closed her eyes, giving into the wonderful kiss. The taste of her lips, tongue and mouth aroused Hotaru. Truly, this Stocking was a slut!
>... Even if Hotaru was the one who started the kiss. Hmph.
Hmmhm! Mwah~!
>Breaking the kiss, the looked at the Angel, smiling with a single string of their mingled spit joining their lips.
I like the way you taste.
>>
I want _____ to get on so I can ____ them!
>>
>>6335559
Mary
Read the communist manifesto with
>>
>>6335457
>>6335516
>This wasn't part of his expectation. The two women ended up lost in their liplock, and, while an erotic sight that makes his erection pulse out and dribble into his pants, still only a prelude to his long thought-out (less than five seconds) plan. He steps in, and lifts both Stocking's and Hotaru's skirts with a little tug, perhaps tearing one or the other in his haste, and brushes his knuckles up along both their thighs. The lasso should leave enough room for him to part them as he fondles their soft flesh.
Very good. You two will become fast friends with what I have in mind. I call it...the Bondage of Friendship.
>>
>>6335498
(Sorry for the wait. And thanks sooo much for that.)
>He shudders with a bristle, whining as he tenses around her. The hug's warm and comfortable, and he curls a little into Sponty while he quivers.
F-fuck...yes, I'm offering myself to be your c-cumdump...
>Whining, he straightens one leg out, twitching as a little, feeble drain of jizz slips out of his dick.
Even through the night...I wonder what I'll...mmmph...look like when I wake up.
>That's a thought that gets him going, flushed and breathless. Even just holding her inside is like a constant, low-grade climax.
>>
File: e085f91b2e939aa24f75947140a5f47f.png (650KB, 1154x1684px) Image search: [Google]
e085f91b2e939aa24f75947140a5f47f.png
650KB, 1154x1684px
>>6335516
>>6335578
>Stocking pouts as the kiss is broken. Proceeding to press her forehead up against Hotaros Stocking lets out a low groan before looking in the other Candy Queens eyes...There's for sure some longing for another sweet, sweet kiss in those eyes of hers.
Yeah...I guess you don't taste all that bad either...I might even say that you taste...pretty good.
>She sounds kinda tsun...but the drool dripping from her lip betrays her words. Thanks to her enchantment... courtesy of Hotaros lips, tongue, and mouth, she doesn't really notice the anon exploring her thick thighs, and I don't think she'd care antway.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 435x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 435x694px
>>6335559
Orc
Marry
>>
>>6335457
>Yes! He caught her! He nodded with an overly confident grin, giving the most badass pose he could think of, which almost made him look like even more of a dork.
Sure... Let me show you what ten years of fine-tuning can do...
>He rushed over to this place's kitchen, letting her come along as he opened cabinets, taking out everything he needed from there and placing it all in a counter. Then he went to the sink and cleaned off a pot, then tosses it onto the counter as well. He then rushes to the fridge, grabbing milk, eggs, and sugar and everything else he would need as he finally had all of his ingredients.
Okay, first, you obviously gotta take the milk, sugar, eggs, flour, all of it, and toss it into the bowl, right?
>He does exactly that, grabbing a measuring cup, trying to make sure that everything was just exact.
Then, you gotta mix it all up. But you gotta make sure you do it at JUST the right time!
>He takes out a stirring spoon, churning all of it at just the right time. Once it becomes a nice brown-ish paste, he pulls out a pan and pours it onto it, making sure everything was level.
Next, you gotta cool it. Now, they say to put it at 300, but you actually gotta put it at 315, because that's when everything truly settles...
>He picks up the pan and goes to the oven, turning it on as opens the door. He tosses it in, closing it behind him as he sits back onto the counter.
Now, we wait. The best way to know it's done is to simply smell it, since the reactions the cake makes bring out a certain scent when it's done.
>>
File: ChocolateCocks.jpg (68KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
ChocolateCocks.jpg
68KB, 460x460px
>A collection of chocolate, edible cocks are scattered about in a box
>>
>>6335670
>Sets the thermostat up high and watches the chocolates melt
>>
File: PakDeTX.png (1MB, 669x1176px) Image search: [Google]
PakDeTX.png
1MB, 669x1176px
>>6335618
>>6335578
>While her lips were no longer locked with Stockings, a passionate gaze joined them. Her ringed eyes looking at the Angel's beautiful orbs. Biting her lower lip, Hotaru brushed her nose with Stocking's for a brief second before speaking up.
You taste fantastic... For a two-cent whore~
I guess I can deal with this~
>Feeling the male's hungry hands lift her skirt and touch her pantyhose-clad legs made Hotau squirm a bit, giving the man a lusty smile before addressing him.
My, my~ Someone is being naughty!
I don't mind~!
>>
File: 1465238668596.gif (1MB, 1098x619px) Image search: [Google]
1465238668596.gif
1MB, 1098x619px
>>6335670
>Melts them
>>
>>6335605
(No problem! And the pleasure's all mine~)
>She nuzzles peacefully against him as he curls into her, acting as her cum-holding little spoon.
Mmm~ Who knows... Maybe you'll be so full of cum we'll have to drain you before you can even start walking again~
>She sighs calmly as she feels the timed, soothing pulse of his insides around her, before patting his head.
Don't worry, whatever happens, I'll be taking good care of you. It's the least I can do for offering yourself to me so selflessly, after all~
>>
>>6335716
that's something the actual peridot would do, props
>>
>>6335618
>>6335714
Mind? Ha! As if you ever had a choice in the matter!
>Still, even he must admit that he can't compete against feminine charms like theirs. His pride rushes through him, and forces haste to his hands, which both cup up and glide between Hotaru's and Stocking's legs. He fingers at their hidden slits, massaging up and down as they remain locked with each other by the absurd licorice cable. Leering at both, he places his face close between theirs, where, maybe, he'll end up also catching the attention of the angel.
I have you in my trap after all. You'll need to please me to have a hope of escape!
>As if they want it now.
>>
>>6335723
>Her words leave him panting again, open-mouthed as he stares up into her eyes. How Sponty can remain so calm is well beyond him, constantly at the edge of bursting with her inside.
Y-you're n-not making me...regret any of this...
>Maybe it's a laugh or a gasp, but he relaxes into a shudder against her, toes curling into the sheets.
Ahh...t-thank you...for all of it...
>>
Mind if I see some butts?
>>
>>6335777
[__Y__]
>>
File: 351dcc9d6caa7ec404132536907f22cd.png (669KB, 828x1198px) Image search: [Google]
351dcc9d6caa7ec404132536907f22cd.png
669KB, 828x1198px
>>6335639
>Stocking nods, This guys knowledge of the culinary arts is pretty fucking impressive.
>Stocking makes herself comfy by leaning against the counter.
I gotta give you props, you're pretty good...
>Stocking lets out a small laugh before giving the anona pat on the back.
Good on you, buddy, doing goods work.

>>6335714
>>6335747
Oh c'mooon, do you still have to call me a two cent-Whoore?
>Stocking pout as she presses herself further into Hotaros forehead, so much so that their noses are touching...if Stocking could, she'd probably be molesting the shit out of Hotaro, her hands would be EVERYWHERE!
I thought by now we could maybe be...I du-
>Stocking jolts back as the anon forces his face between the two candy sluts.
>Stocking clicks her tongue and stares daggers at the anon. How dare he interrupt that little moment.
Ugh, Fine, whatever...fuckin' asshole.

>>6335777
>
>>
>>6335516
>playing the pocky game with Hotaru
I had no idea I wanted this
>>
File: 359d2bc8dee782d3caf4c30cef046ea6.gif (152KB, 832x1000px) Image search: [Google]
359d2bc8dee782d3caf4c30cef046ea6.gif
152KB, 832x1000px
>>6335777
>>
File: 1457309967330.png (218KB, 584x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1457309967330.png
218KB, 584x1410px
>>6335777
>>
File: b7710647e6652950abd1379981bc2af0.jpg (993KB, 898x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7710647e6652950abd1379981bc2af0.jpg
993KB, 898x1000px
>>6335768
>She lets out a small laugh of satisfaction.
Good, I'm glad to hear that, and you're welcome~
>Then, she plants a kiss on top of his head, before returning to nuzzling against him.
For now though, let's take a well-deserved nap, yes...~?
>She asks, before yawning.
Good night, anon~
(And on that note, I'll be doing just the same. Take care now~)
>>
File: 5.webm (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
250KB, 1280x720px
>>6335777
>>
>>6335824
>He can't see himself getting much rest with Sponty in him through the night. He does relax and let his eyes close, feeling the warmth wash through him.
G-good night...
>It's not like he minds that it's going to be a long one for him...much the opposite.
(Bye-bye!)
>>
File: 1469140164472.jpg (1MB, 1260x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1469140164472.jpg
1MB, 1260x1582px
>>6335805
>>6335747
>Surprised by the male's interruptions, Hotaru giggled in response to his bold behavior. Her form pressing against Stocking's, she attempted to calm her temper with a kiss. Unlike the previous one, that kiss was tender and slow, aiming to ease her.
Now, now~ No need to get mad... I'm sure we can let him do whatever he wants... As long you confess what you want to be... With me~
>Hotaru gave the male a lusty little look, her legs quivering slightly at his touch.
Do what you must, villain~

>>6335777
>

>>6335810
One day, Anon. One day.
>>
>>6335785
>>6335805
>>6335822
>>6335836
Thanks, you guys rock!

>>6335813
Never wanted to fuck that thing till now. God damn.
>>
>>6335805
>He blushes a little by her nice compliments, still trying to keep his cool a little.
Oh, it's nothing....
>After about a good thirty-so minutes, he's able to smell that it's done. He goes back over to the oven, putting on some cooking mittens as he turns it off. He opens the door, carefully pulling out the cake as he placed it on the counter.
And they aren't done just yet, I gotta put on the icing and the chocolate bits.
>He takes off his mittens and goes back to the fridge, grabbing chocolate and vanilla icing. He creates a fancy design all over the cake, leaving some room for some chocolate. He grabs a few bars of chocolate, unwrapping them as he breaks them up, carefully placing then in the perfect soft, the walls of the cake now bricked with chocolate pieces and the top now spiraled with them. He finally takes out a large knife and a fork from the counter drawer and a place from the sink and cuts her a nice slide of it, putting in on the plate as he hands her it with the fork. Smiling happily as he hopes she'll like it.
I call it; "Diabetic Suicide." The name is still pending though. But anyways, enjoy it!
>>
>>6335856
I'll remember to buy some next time I come to your shop!
>>
File: tumblr_o4twlfBOBT1vnnzh7o3_1280.png (645KB, 1280x1890px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4twlfBOBT1vnnzh7o3_1280.png
645KB, 1280x1890px
>>6335861
Any thing for trips.
>>
>>6335805
>>6335856
The Candy Queen has it r-- hey, wait! I make the demands around here!
>In a huff, he removes his hands from both their clothed folds, and turns on his heel. The daggers Stocking glared are nothing compared to the sharpened stare he casts back against them, so he'd say. He marches back up to his basket of candy, and retrieves from it: a big, red paddle. On closer inspection, the way it glimmers, and the imperfections in it, shows that it's made much like a Jolly Rancher is. Except this is probably more durable, and has a big lollipop stick down the middle to stabilize it. His first target is the angel, whom he comes up behind and whallops on her generous rump with the flat of the paddle. Hotaru, on the other hand, gets a little smirk from over Stocking's shoulder. They're beginning to develop a rapport, he figures.
But she has a point.
>He whispers into Stocking's ear.
>>
>>6335891
Damn....hey Peri. Do you know how to...uh...dance?
>>
>>6335891
Aw, you're the best!

>>6335856
Thank you!
>>
>>6335856
>>6335910
>The kiss dod the job wonderfully, as Stocking relaxes instantly. Letting out a soft...and kinda cute coo as their lips part.
>Wiggling against the rope a bit, a soft blush starts making its way across her face. Glancing at the rope...then Hotaro, Stocking takes a huuge inhale before letting a calming sigh escape her lips.
Ohh I dunno...maybeee, uhh, we could beee...friee-...frweee...buu...
>Syocking coughs, obvisouly trying to pronounce Friends.
Friends...yeah, maybe we could be...frieeends, with some benifiiits may-
>Stocking lets out a yelp as the anon smacks her ass with the paddle. A shiver goes up the Angels spine as she lets out a dreamy sounding moan. Wiggling her ass a bot, she breaks her with Hotaro and glances back at the anon, giving him a 'Do it again, faggot' kinda look, before coughing...and saying exactly what her look does.
What? Who said you could stop? Do it again, faglord! This time put more strength into it, will you?

>>6335880
>popping some of the cake into her gullet the angel lets out a pleased coo, wiggling in place a bit...The cake has obviously won her over. She quickly finishes her piece, with a goofy looking grin on her face all the while.
Ohhh good looord! That's some good shit! I should totally just keep you all to myseeelf!
>>
File: 'ton feet.gif (602KB, 630x850px) Image search: [Google]
'ton feet.gif
602KB, 630x850px
>>6335942
Of course I do.
>>6335946
Nah, I'm really not.
>>
>>6335990
Do you know how to dance with your butt?
>>
File: 1457357330831.png (283KB, 837x699px) Image search: [Google]
1457357330831.png
283KB, 837x699px
>>6335995
D-Dance with... m-my butt?
I-I don't think I can, no. W-Why'd you wanna see that, anyway?
>>
>>6336014
Cmon Peri, it's 20XX! Don't you wanna stay hip and up to date on Earth pop culture? Dancing with your feet is so 199X. You've gotta learn to use your gift to its fullest potential~
Here, luckily I found this video tutorial that you should find quite handy!
>He pops in a VHS with a handwritten label reading TOP SECRET GOVT. SECRETS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus
>>
>>6335979
>She actually liked it? Holy shit, he did it! In his brain, fireworks flew of in his head in accomplishment. But he needed to keep going, getting back on track.
Really? Thanks Stocking! And that's not all I can cook... I can make some damn good brownies, and my cupcakes are to DIE for....
>He said, unknowingly inflating his ego even more. He goes takes out a cup and pours her a glass of milk on top of it all. He was really pulling out all the stops. If this didn't woo her then he didn't know what would.
>>
File: EP9_snapshot.png (3MB, 1920x1644px) Image search: [Google]
EP9_snapshot.png
3MB, 1920x1644px
>>6335979
>>6335910
I think… We can become more than friends, my little cat~
>Said Hotaru with a teasing smile as he gently pressed her form against the Angel, shifting her weight against Stocking to effectively pin her on the floor below. The Candy Queen’s form pressed against the Candy Angel’s own, her massive chest mushing with Stocking’s before giving the male a playful smirk of her own.
I think I know of something~ We could become rod sisters!
>The mere idea of sharing a thick, throbbing cock with Stocking aroused her beyond words, her nether regions growing more wet by the second as she thought of it. Parting her legs to give the man a better access to her goods, she looked down at the lusty Angel.
Would you like that~? Becoming… You know…. My sister in cum and cocks~?
>Truly, this Candy Queen was too lewd! Not like anyone would complain, right? RIGHT? Hopefully not the male who had captured them!
>Much like Julius Caesar did to his captors, Hotaru commanded him to…
Hurry up, take your cock out and fill us like Twinkies~! You can spank her butt if so you desire~!
>Tied and restrained? Oh yes, she was! But she also was in charge! Maybe.
>>
>>6336058
Do Hotaru's tits make chocolate milk?
>>
>>6334794
>Nazi
Last thing I heard of Panzer was that he was hiring a fucking hitman.
t. Punished "Venom" Bolin
>>
>>6335856
>ywn get to bury your face/cock into Hotaru's legs
>>
File: 1458306783355.png (398KB, 1280x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1458306783355.png
398KB, 1280x1323px
>>6336043
I-I dunno, anon, I'm not that great at dancing in the first place. I don't think that video tutorial's going to help at all!
>She walks closer to the TV, and stares at the screen.
Uh... Okay, trying won't hurt.
>She turns her back to you and starts slowly moving her hips left and right.
>>
>>6336095
>He drops down onto his knees, hand on his chin, dutifully observing her movements
Here...for the downward motion you've gotta really whip it down!
>He grabs hold of her wide stortstack hips and guides them, slowly raising up, then whipping back down to make her green bootymeat wobble
>>
>>6335979
>>6336058
Language, Stocking.
>He meets Hotaru's eyes. Certainly, she's correct about that desire he has, to see both their pretty faces messed up with his jizz, their plump asses in the air, one on top of the other, their holes leaking his cum...it's a reverie he manages to break himself from. She's stealing the spotlight! It's no matter to him, but there's an appearance to keep up. He answers Stocking's desire for a harsher spank with a wind-back and a rough flick of his wrist, and goes back to his bucket. The paddle returns, and he comes back with...more candy. This time, a jellied ball, molded almost perfectly, attached to a loop around the back with an adjustable licorice strap. It's purple, matching Hotaru's lavender hair almost.
As for you! You've got quite the mouth on you, don't you? I think we'll need to silence you for a bit.
>Coming up behind the Candy Queen, he locks eyes with the angel this time. He straps the ball-gag over her head, and plants the ball at her lips, where, either by her own loudmouth or acceptance, he'll end up getting the thing into Hotaru's mouth. After that, he comes up to stand roughly between the two, and pushes down on their shoulders with both hands.
Now, get on your knees.
>Now that they have their instruction, he unzips and buttons his pants, dragging both them and his underwear down. The villain's got a bit of a package to him, but who knows what could possibly intimidate the pair.
>>
Is Annie or Kindred lurking by chance?
>>
File: 1455214293773.jpg (96KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1455214293773.jpg
96KB, 500x860px
>>6336110
H-Hey--!
>Her butt whips down as he helps her 'dance', her suit barely keeping up with her plump cheeks.
>Once she regains balance, she stands up straight, leveling her butt with the anon's face.
W-What was that about? That's 'dancing' now? I don't think I like it all that much.
>>
File: Stocking (522).jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (522).jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>6336048
Are you being serious? Oh my goooshhh! I think I just struck the mother load!
>Twirling in place Stocking cups her hands together as her eyes dazzled like a pair of diamonds glistening in the dun.
You totally gotta make me sooome! That'd be spectacular!

>>6336058
>Stocking thought on it for...a second before smirking, and nodding. She was completely done with that, afterall, both of them were about to be violated, might as well make this a normal thing.
Y'know what? Why the hell not? I'm totally down with that.
>Pressing up against Hotaro, their massive bags of sugar pressing about against one another as Stocking accepts the offer without a second guess.
Could be fun as shit, I don't see a single bit of a problem with you and me sharing dick, after alll, sharing is caring~
>That's probably the first time Stocking has ever said that without any sarcastic undertones.
So how about we fuck this guy senseless then go hit up a bakery or so-
>Stocking lets out a pleasured gasp as the anon mercilessly smacks her plump sugary ass. Wiggling a bit in responce.
Ohoho...that's some good shiiit!
>Witnessing Hotaro getting gagged causes Stocking to pout, that means no more sweet kisses. Upon hearing the anons request for them to get on their Knees, Stocking does just that, although, she just looks annoyed.
Yeah, whatever, just whip it out, faglord, I wanna get this over with!
>>
>>6336174
Cmon, doesn't it feel good? I'm telling ya, guys...humans in general, love when a girl has a lotta booty and knows how to handle it!
If you got really good at it you could probably use this thing as a weapon~
>He cooed, grabbing either side of her uniform and tugging upward just a bit, wedging the stretchy material up between her fat buns
>>
File: dsa.png (301KB, 755x1381px) Image search: [Google]
dsa.png
301KB, 755x1381px
>>6336188
I-It feels weird more than anything!
>Hearing she can use that skill to her advantage, she reconsiders.
Hmph... F-Fine.
>Peridot starts wiggling her hips a little, trying to mimic the first time she gave it a try.
>She slightly raises her backside and whips it down, just as he instructed.
>She takes a second to stand up again and repeat the same motion, slowly getting the hang of it.
H-Here we go... I-It's pretty easy once you get used to it!
>>
File: the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>6334598
im backkkk--
.......the fuck am i looking at?
>>
>>6336179
Anything for you~
>He says with a loving tone. He decides to finally say the thing he had been wanting to say since he had first saw her, letting out a deep sigh.
You know... I've been meaning to tell you something, but, I wasn't sure when the perfect time for it would be. I think I'm ready now....
>He looks up to her a dead serious and slightly worried look on his face, starring deep into her bright blue eyes.
I-I... I love you, Stocking Anarchy. I want you to lay in my bed, and when you wake up, I'll make you chocolate pancakes every morning. I'd make sure that that sweet tooth of yours never goes without chocolate...
>>
File: bts.jpg (6KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
bts.jpg
6KB, 279x181px
>>6336179
>>6336120
Hmmhmph!?
>Hotatu looked at the male and Stocking in (feigned) shock as she was gagged with… Candy. Really? It’s like putting a beaver in a wood cage! Of course, she was in a good mood, horny and eager to have some dick inside her! Specially if it had some of Stocking’s own juices coated on it.
>Being the obedient slutty Candy Queen she was, Hotaru got on her knees and lifted her skirt, displaying her ass to the rapist while teasingly pressing her hips against her fellow candy connoisseur. A smile appeared on her lips as she began to bite on the gag ball, silently eating it away as she impatiently waited for the dick that would make her and Stocking rod sisters!
Hmmhph~!!
>”Don’t keep us waiting” was what she tried to say, her arousal making her cunt rather wet and eager.

>>6336074
One day~

>>6336067
That makes no sense!
... But won't hurt to try one of these days.
>>
>>6336239
Won't be able to after this week, so probably not.
>>
>>6336179
>>6336239
>He straightens up, with a pouch in his hand that he retrieved from his pocket, because. In the time it took for him to undress, and step out of his pants, he ended up entirely hard, and now his cock stretches up, angled a bit from his stomach, raw, pulsing, and swollen at the end. Before he does anything with the pouch, he slips it up between their faces, grinning down as his heat washes over them, and trickles of excitement drool down from his long member's tip.
Aww, this is a shame, isn't it, Hotaru? You're going to have to wait to have fun with my cock. Stocking might just...eat it all up.
>With a wink, he opens the pouch, and sprinkles its contents along his shaft, where the moist arousal and collected sweat end up keeping the sugary stuff on his flesh. Spackled and multi-colored, whatever concoction he's wearing is obviously of the candy variety. Turning to stocking, he puts the bulging underside of his dick up along her lips, where it stretches up past her nose and throbs above her forehead.
Lick it clean, show our Candy Queen just how much you enjoy the taste.
>>
File: Stocking (7).jpg (143KB, 850x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (7).jpg
143KB, 850x1196px
>>6336234
>Stocking cocks her head and scoffs. Is this guy seriously doing a super mushy confession. Placing a hand on the anons shoulder, shaking her head.
Anon, Anon, Anon...Are you being serious right now? Now don't get me the wrong, the gesture is pretty cute, buutttt--
>Stocking thinks on the offer some more...If she humors him, she could get sweets every morning on the dot, and whats more, she won't have to pay for them.
Oh screw it. Fine, I'll humor you...but this is for the sweets.

>>6336239
>>6336277
>Stocking looks rather displeased with Hotaros current state. As a sort of Pseudo kiss, she gives the Gag a little nibble...it actually tasted pretty good, Stocking had to hold herself back so she wouldn't accidentally eat the thing. When she sits back up, the anons cock basically plops down on her. Groaning, and rolling her eyes, The angel lifts her self up so she can press her lips against the candy covered cock. Upon tasting some of the stuff sprinkled on the anons cock, Stockings face seems to light up, and she instantly darts her head down the shaft, twirling her head as she does so, making sure not to miss a single bit of those mysterious sprinkles that tasted like pure heaven. As soon as she reaches the base she stays there a while, some cute sounding moans escaping from her cock stuffed mouth, eventually she pulls her head back...only to slam to back down to the base...her deep throating skills are pretty impressive...she's taking the cock like a champ.
Mfmhhh!
>Sounds like she's trying to say 'Good lord! Deep throating candy dick is the best!'
>>
>>6336340
>He takes what he can get, smiling happily as she accepts his offer.
You will? Oh yes~ Thank you so much!
>He walks up to her and wraps his arms around her, giving her a warm hug and he places his head on her large chest.
Hmm~ I've dreamed of the day that would happen. I promise you that you won't regret it!
>>
>>6336340
>>6336277
>The Candy Queen eventually devoured the whole gag, chewing and licking her lips to gather whatever remains of the treat were left. Looking at the cock in front of her, she giggled once the sprinkles fell all over the length, making it even more tempting for Hotaru! Just when she was about to give it a try, the greedy Angel took the whole thing into her throat! Puffing her cheeks, Hotaru seemed displeased, but the sight of Stocking sucking cock aroused her more than she had expected!
>Caressing Stocking’s form, Hotaru’s hands carefully worked their way around the Angel’s clothes. Undoing them to reveal her chest and cunt to both her and their captor.
Cute~!
>Said the human candy lover as she proceeded to undress herself, taking care of her own shirt and skirt, revealing a provocative set of lingerie which she promptly removed. She wanted him inside her. She wanted him inside Stocking. She needed his cock to make -them- happy!
Are you going to keep teasing us or what? C’mon, don’t tell us our nubile, eager candy tunnels scare you so much~?
>She giggled as she laid besides Stocking, a and wrapping around her arm to invite her to lie on top of her.
We’re waiting~!
>>
File: pets.jpg (288KB, 582x844px) Image search: [Google]
pets.jpg
288KB, 582x844px
>A tiny girl walks into the thread clutching a lifesize Rowlet plushie to her chest
>>
>>6336340
>>6336395
>But, wait, what happened to the lasso? At some point, everyone's burning desire must have melted it away. He doesn't think too much on that with Hotaru and Stocking both undressed before his eyes. If they light up to candy, he lights up to their bodies. His dick twitches inside of the angel's mouth as she devours, with far too much skill, the candy from his shaft. Forcing himself to pull out from between her lips is difficult, but he toughs it out, leaving sweet strands dangling between her and him.
Oh, you just want to watch, huh?
>He steps back, tapping Stocking on the cheek before he folds his arms over his chest, waiting for the angel to follow the Queen's direction. Tilting his head, he licks over his lips while devouring Hotaru...with his eyes.
Take off your panties, I'll choose who to fuck first by taste.
>>
I want to violently rape Mikan Tsumiki
>>
>>6336420
Cutie
>>
File: Stocking (76).png (588KB, 909x872px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (76).png
588KB, 909x872px
>>6336394
Yeah, Yeah...Whatever. I'm keeping you around soley for sweets, got it? Don't you dare get this twisted alright?
>Trying her hardest to hide a blush as the anon lays his head against her pillowy tits, Stocking eventually pusjes him off.
Don't get too touchy feely, got it?

>>6336395
>>6336451
>Stocking pops the cock out of her mouth, giving it a fleeting little kiss as she goes to lay ontop of Hotaru. Seeing that Hotaru is,no longer gagged, Stocking steals a quick little kiss, getting a taste of what was left of the candy gag. Staring down at the other Candy slut, Stocking licks her lips, like she's staring at the worlds hottest candy bar in the whole world. In ehat seems like an instant, Stocking is tracing her tongue along Hotarus lips, really loving the taste of it.
Mhmm! Holy shit, I don't think I could ever get enough of you, Hotaru! You're like, my biggest wet dream made into a person
>Luckily the two were already completely nudr, laying ontop of each other, looking like a fantastical candy slut sandwitch.
Already ahead of you, bucko. Now nust get licking before I force your dick inside of me, alright?
>As she says this, she bucks her hips a bit, causing her cunt to rub up against Hotarus, this of course, elicits a soft gasp from the angel, who sounds like she's in pure ecstasy.
>>
>>6336132
AnNue is lurking.
>>
File: Mikan (42).png (109KB, 518x529px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan (42).png
109KB, 518x529px
>>6336459
Wh-Why? Why is it always Violeeeent...al-always, always, alwaaaays!
>Insert loud sobbing here
>>
>>6336482
>As she pushes her off of him, he frowns, folding his arms up in dissapointment.
Come on.... Can't we just have a little fun...?
>He gets a bit of an idea, using some reverse psychology on her as he shrugs, pretending not to care anymore.
Oh well... I guess that's fine...
Such a shame though, I already had the ropes prepared and everything...
>>
>>6336494
I won't be violent. You're too cute to hurt.
>>
File: c5228a692b7c2afdedc41d4cad916bd9.png (677KB, 1037x1036px) Image search: [Google]
c5228a692b7c2afdedc41d4cad916bd9.png
677KB, 1037x1036px
>>6336482
>>6336451
>By either a combination of their bodies’ heat, surprisingly insane strength and/or hunger for candy, the lasso was no more! Their bodies somewhat sticky thanks to the licorice that once joined them. Of course, soon there would be another substance that would join them!
You’re the sweetest thing I’ve tasted, my kitten~
>Welcoming the first kiss, Hotaru blinked in slight surprise with her ringed eyes, tilting her head to the side upon hearing Stocking’s confession. Giggling, a single hand of hers reached for her cheek, caressing it as they kissed yet again, her tongue dancing with the Angel’s. Purring into the kiss, she smiled and looked at the man and his throbbing dick, grinning as he teasingly invited him to take them.
Then get to it… Are you waiting for permission or something? Hmph!
>>
>>6336420
Is this the HG Chicken-chan or the ERP Chicken-chan?
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1024x576px
>>6336554
>>
>>6336482
>>6336539
Jeez, you two whores have gotten de-man-ding.
>He rolls his eyes, and slips down so his face lines up with their mashed-together cunts. If only he had two dicks, he wouldn't have to choose a first. It gives him an excuse to run his tongue from just below Hotaru's entrance, parting her moist lips, and then sliding up to where the two women meet at their clits. That's where he pulls back, actually taking the time to taste the Candy Queen's juices. An appreciative hum rumbles up against Stocking's folds next, and he laps on down right to the same spot. After comparing the two juices, he really does need two dicks.
W-well, let's see here. Hotaru is the winner.
>Kinda. He only makes the decision since Stocking already had a taste of him, and cleaned his dick of the candy powder. Lining up his head with her cunt's opening, he reaches in to crack another spank against the angel's butt, watching it jiggle before he eases his dribbling cocktip into Hotaru. His chest presses in against Stocking's back as he works in, hands resting between both the girls' breasts, so he can massage the heiress while spreading her open. The movement, of course, nuzzles their beads together.
>>
File: Stocking (89).png (583KB, 550x827px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (89).png
583KB, 550x827px
>>6336517
>Stocking twotches a bit when rope is brought up. She cocks her head towards the anon, her eyes alight with the thought of bondage.
Diid you just say...you had the rope ready? Why the fuck didn't you just say so?!

>>6336539
>>6336596
We're not demanding, you're just a fag who takes too lo-
>Stocking lets out an eep as the anon rolls his tongue against her entrace. After the lick she bonks her forehead against Hotarus, letting out a soft little moan, seeming to not care that the anon chose to fuck Hotaru first. In fact she takes the chance to just lock her lips with Hotaru, stealing yet another delicious candy kiss...of course, Stocking's gonna make this last as long as she possibly can, just to show how much she adores her new bestie/Rod Sister.
>>
File: sitting.jpg (74KB, 700x830px) Image search: [Google]
sitting.jpg
74KB, 700x830px
>>6336466
>The girl looks up doubtfully from her plushie, her face half obscured, but the twinkle in her eye tells anon she is smiling
Naw..

>>6336554
There is a HG me now?
>>
>>6336658
Yup. Anyways, welcome back Chicken-chan.
>>
File: Mikan (84).png (207KB, 768x448px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan (84).png
207KB, 768x448px
>>6336528
I-...Um, would still rather you no-not...I-I'm not...me-mentally ready for that kind of thing.
>>
>>6336648
Well then, come on and I'll show you...
>He drags her out of the kitchen, across the hall and over to the bedroom. He rummages through one of the drawers, finding just what he needs. He pulls out a long coiled up rope, some ballgags, some harnesses and even a blindfold. He places them onto the bed, turning back around to face her, giving her a seductive stare.
Make yourself comfortable then! Take those clothes off and I'll tie you up nice and tight~
>>
>>6336591
What did you just say about Texas?
>>
File: ngg.jpg (3KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
ngg.jpg
3KB, 284x177px
>>6336648
>>6336596
>The Candy Queen was taken by surprise when the lick lapped her slit, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Wrapping both arms around Stocking, she smiled before kissing her again! Their lips mushing with each other while their tongues wrestled for dominance. It was… Incredible, to say the least, and Hotaru loved every second of it. The only thing that would make it better would be if she had a dick inside her.
>Which is what happened!
Nnnghph~!!
>Moaning into the kiss and opening her eyes wide, Hotaru’s love tunnel wrapped around the invading member, welcoming his thickness as she rocked her hips against him. Not only her cunt was attacked but also her massive breasts which traded contact with the male’s hands and Stocking’s own tits. Her insides soon coated the throbbing cock with her sweet, feminine nectar as a display of both approval for the thick rod of meat and her ownership to it. Marked, bitch~!
> Sweeter than any candy, sex with a new pair of friends was the best!
Hmmhpph~~!!
>>
>>6336712
As a fellow Oklahoman I can say with 100% certainty that Texas is hot shit.
SOONERS FOR THE WIN!
>>
File: me on the left.png (238KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.png
238KB, 600x600px
>>6336669
Thanks~

What kinda stuffs you doin today, anon?
>>
>>6336767
Nothing much. Just bored waiting for stuff to happen.
>>
Here dark elf, don't be shy.
>>
>>6336648
>>6336746
Here you two are...acting like old pros, and at least one of you is tighter than a glove. Guess that's what practice gets you.
>He groans against Stocking's neck, rocking into Hotaru with deep, long pumps, his thickness helping their between-the-legs contact, and shifting the kiss between the two lusty women. His breath ends up blowing over the angel's neck as he presses his lips there, teasing at the side while he brushes his palms over the heiress' tits, and his knuckles along Stocking's. Most of his weight ends up on her, on top as she is, and his hips meet her bottom with a smack while he fucks Hotaru.
After I give her the cream-filling, you'll lick it out, right?
>Every pump brushes him up against the angel's folds, smearing wetness across his lower stomach. He's already got the batter ready in his full and tight balls, all he needs is to churn the Candy Queen a little bit more to be ready to add to the mix. His only thing missing is one of their mouths, but with the way they both eagerly attach to each other, that can slide.
>>
File: tumblr_nndbwhOkRR1tajjsfo1_400.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndbwhOkRR1tajjsfo1_400.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>6336712
Texas is dumb
>>
File: IMG_3496.jpg (129KB, 750x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3496.jpg
129KB, 750x1066px
Afternoon, thread
>>
File: Sandy_angry_at_spongebob.png (194KB, 464x352px) Image search: [Google]
Sandy_angry_at_spongebob.png
194KB, 464x352px
>>6336815
What. Did you. Just say. About TEXAS?
>>
>Kicks over the box all the lurkers are hiding in
>>
File: filing_images_c68196c89045.jpg (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
filing_images_c68196c89045.jpg
53KB, 200x200px
>>6336907
See spongebob, point proven. People from Texas are dumb.
>>
>>6336783
>The girl walks up to anon and lifts her pokemon plushie up to the full extent her little arms can reach, and wiggles it at him
"Herro."
>>
File: fluffy.jpg (129KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy.jpg
129KB, 686x800px
>>6336968
(Whoops)
>>
File: 887597a66b28a17de6addf48e06bb55d.jpg (985KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
887597a66b28a17de6addf48e06bb55d.jpg
985KB, 1024x1024px
>Trump is taking no salary as president.
>People claiming it makes him hitler because hitler did the same.
>Not comparing him to 4chan janitors instead.

>>6336942
RUDE.
>>
>>6336968
>The anon notices the Rowlett plushie in front of him and pets it.
Huh, almost like the real thing.
>He then takes it from her hand and lifts it higher than the little trainer can reach.
Let's see how high you can jump, Chicken-chan!
>>
>>6336694
>Stocking strips within an instant...but instead of waiting for the anon, she just...Ties herself up.
Noope...go-goot itttt~

>>6336746
>Stocking eventually breaks the kiss, twitching and letting out a bit of a moan as she feels the anon against her.
Haa...Hotaaruuu, you're sweeter then Caandy! I think I might just love you, holy shit!
>Stocking dives back into the kiss, savouring the glorious flavor of Hotarus mouth, in all of its goodness.
>The angel bucks her hips a bit, letting her flesh roll up against the anons cock...causing a soft little squeak to escape Stockings mouth...and into Hotarus. Eventually she arches her hand back and pats the anons head, like she's saying he's doing something right for once...even when she's nice she acts bitter.
>>
File: pVmDGSdL.jpg (109KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
pVmDGSdL.jpg
109KB, 1252x1252px
>>6337011
My my, I didn't know she could stuff herself with things other than cake.
>>
File: Stocking (65).png (215KB, 589x495px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (65).png
215KB, 589x495px
>>6337011
>>6336806
>>When you forget to link to both people
>>
>>6336994
Are you seriously the only person in that damn box? Where the hell is everyone else?
>>
File: squat.jpg (253KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
253KB, 1200x1800px
>>6337006
>The bored loli's face lights up as her toy is snatched from her hands and lifted up
Heyy..Rowrow used fly!
>The young trainer squats all the way down to build up a jump, and propels herself with all the strength in her gangly legs directly upwards, palms outstretched to try and grab her toy back
>>
>>6337057
Probably sleeping.
I'm probably gonna go to sleep soon.
>>
File: tumblr_n0v9cjinx21sq0upuo1_500.gif (362KB, 450x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0v9cjinx21sq0upuo1_500.gif
362KB, 450x333px
>>6336949
>Kills Patrick
Memes aside, would you fuck Sandy Cheeks, or do we already have an her here?
>>
File: anger.png (70KB, 511x513px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
70KB, 511x513px
>>6336942
Hey, what's that about? I was napping in there.
>>
>>6337070
I would.
I mean why not?
>>
File: Stocking (65).jpg (4KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (65).jpg
4KB, 126x126px
>>6337043
Oh fucks sake. The walking, talking, thesaurus is here.
>Stocking makes a shooing motion with her hands.
How about you fuck off and let me enjoy this dick? Alright? Good.
>>
File: first kamehameha.png (669KB, 1048x720px) Image search: [Google]
first kamehameha.png
669KB, 1048x720px
>>6336942
NIGGER
>>
>>6336230
>Cell
Were you the one asking about coming back?
>>
>>6337060
>Just as the little trainer's hands were about to grab onto the Rowlett plushie, the anon raised it up higher, making her grab at nothing.
You're gonna have to try harder than that if you want to get your toy back, Chicken-chan.
>He says teasingly while shaking the toy from side to side.
>>
File: wanna-see-me-drink-this-guy.png (873KB, 703x1190px) Image search: [Google]
wanna-see-me-drink-this-guy.png
873KB, 703x1190px
>>6337094
No? I just decided to start showing up again. This is my first appearance in months
>>
File: IMG_3497.jpg (101KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
101KB, 400x600px
>>6336942
씨발
>>
File: 068427f29d81bc4a3a46f4e4fe3107d7.jpg (286KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
068427f29d81bc4a3a46f4e4fe3107d7.jpg
286KB, 1024x768px
>>6337011
>>6336806
>Hotaru’s pent up desire combined with the sensation of a thick rod pounding her cunt pushed her over the edge. Her grip around Stocking’s form became tighter as she passionately kissed her newfound lover and broke the kiss only to speak up for a moment, licking the lone string of saliva joining their lips.
T-That’s quite the coincidence, you know? I think I love you too, my little two-cent whore~!
>Before she could use her cockhole to protest, Hotaru kissed Stocking once more! This time moaning into her mouth as her passionate, powerful orgasm hit her! Her love juices were violently released over the man’s cock, her hips pressing against the meat inside her, eager to receive his blessing and filling.
D-Don’t…. H-Hurry and fill me up…. S-So you can give it to my… S-Slutty rod sister too!
>>
>>6337011
>He grins at how eager she was to tie herself up. He slowly undoes his bottoms, his semi-erect cock springing out as he crawls on top of her on the bed.
Perfect~
>He grabs hold of the rope, tugging on it as it tightens up more. He slowly rubs his shaft against her pussy lips, pleasuring them both as a few grunts escape his lips.
Hnng~ Are you enjoying yourself~?
>>
>>6337130
>Covers you with the box
>>
File: Panty_anarchy.jpg (27KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
Panty_anarchy.jpg
27KB, 360x361px
>>6337087
Yeah you tell her sis!
>Panty says as she plays with the boy's sacks
>>
>>6336942
>Falls out
>Crawls back into the box
>>
>>6337068
Oh ok. Back in the box for you THEN.

>>6337076
Are you assholes having a slumber party in there?

>>6337090
GET A JOB.

>>6337130
Pretty early for a fuck but I'm down.
>>
File: perfect death-beam.jpg (124KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
perfect death-beam.jpg
124KB, 500x400px
>>6337161
>Death Beams
>>
File: 20160208191513-c11b525d-me.jpg (95KB, 445x594px) Image search: [Google]
20160208191513-c11b525d-me.jpg
95KB, 445x594px
>>6337161
Tuck me in!
>>
File: tumblr_m2cacwTQQO1qfdq8co1_500.png (366KB, 445x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2cacwTQQO1qfdq8co1_500.png
366KB, 445x750px
>>6336942
>Falls out and hits her head
Ow!
>>
File: Out_To_Lunch_01.jpg (1MB, 1920x2804px) Image search: [Google]
Out_To_Lunch_01.jpg
1MB, 1920x2804px
>>6336942
Verdammt! Can a man not eat in peace?
>>
File: IMG_3456.jpg (131KB, 705x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3456.jpg
131KB, 705x1200px
>>6337151
>grumbles from beneath the cardboard
>>6337161
W-wait, what?
>>6337199
>harrasses incessantly
>>
File: mercy.png (101KB, 356x278px) Image search: [Google]
mercy.png
101KB, 356x278px
>>6336942
Helden sterben nie!
>>
>>6337220
Healsluts!
YAAAAAAAY!
>>
File: 45655589_p7_master1200.jpg (126KB, 868x600px) Image search: [Google]
45655589_p7_master1200.jpg
126KB, 868x600px
>>6336942
How many Germans can we really fit in one box? We ought to annex another.
>>
>>6337011
>>6337131
>Headpats aside, he can't really hold out after Hotaru drenches him, and Stocking's acceptance becomes clear. Burying his face in against the angel's neck, he rams harder, better, faster, and stronger into the Candy Queen. His orgasm comes out with a groan muffled by Stocking's softness, hips working against the two of them as he spews his seed deep into Hotaru. Wet, twitching, and full, his cock jumps inside her tight walls, and the swell along the bottom lets some of his jizz slip out as he spurts it in. Tense against the angel, he squeezes the heiress' tits a little roughly as he goes through the bliss.
O-one down...hngh...one to go.
>Once he starts to relax, he eases out of the Candy Queen, with a thick strand of cum lining them together. Somehow, he does the stupidest thing he could at the moment, and lines right up with Stocking at that point. His voice almost cracks as he slips into the angel, wincing as he drives forward, past the stinging, oversensitive screams of his rod. No, wait, he's proud and manly, so ignore all of that and keep kissing, sluts!
>>
>>6336942
WHAT THE HELL!
>>
File: Mental Out (89).jpg (29KB, 384x197px) Image search: [Google]
Mental Out (89).jpg
29KB, 384x197px
>>6336942
>>
>>6337217
I told you, Hana, eating is important! Almost as much as sleeping. This is why you can't stay up all night playing your games!

>>6337220
Of course! They live on in the tales they inspire!

>>6337256
Lebensraum, lebensraum.
>>
>>6337279
>Places a white blanket over and begins preparing the funeral
>>
File: IMG_3461.jpg (38KB, 308x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3461.jpg
38KB, 308x318px
>>6337280
Pfft, why are you telling me what to do, oppa? It's my job. But I'll /try/ to stay on top of eating. I /guess/. I don't run a mukbang though!
>>
File: pounding a loli.webm (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pounding a loli.webm
180KB, 1280x720px
>>6337107
>Rather than look annoyed, a look of determination flares up on the little girl's face. She squats back down again, looking smugly confident, and springs right up with even more force, but even less control, and as she flies up, waving one outstretched hand as far as she can, the young trainer's head collides with anon's chest with a dull thud
Oof!
>>
File: MistralPP.png (354KB, 751x598px) Image search: [Google]
MistralPP.png
354KB, 751x598px
Je t'aime de tout mon coeur...
>>
>>6337341
I understand.
>>
File: 73437bf6770a630b12bad97bbaed27d6.png (690KB, 778x1200px) Image search: [Google]
73437bf6770a630b12bad97bbaed27d6.png
690KB, 778x1200px
>>6337131
>>6337260
You bet your ass that I'm YOUR Two-cent whore~
After all, I'd only ever give my bestie the right to call me something like thaat!
>Stocking leans down, letting her breasts really push against Hotarus. She starts lightly nibbling her rod sisters lower lip...but the moment the anon drives his cock into her dripping wet Candy cove, her back arches forward, and a loud moan can be heard from the angel before she lets herself back down, now panting like a dog thanks to the anons sudden assult of her wet and wanting hole.
Fu-Fuck...at least warn me, du-dumbass...fuuuck! I'm totally getting you back for that!
>Without warning, Stocking thrusts her hips towards the anon, engulfing the rest of his cock, it didn't matter if he was ready or not, cause frankly the Angel didn't care, which is made obvious when she starts theusting her hips once again...she gets to the point where the thing is about to fall out...but then she thrusts back in, with all of her might.
I'm gonna...huuah...mi-milk you dry!

>>6337135
>Stocking lets out a nice little coo as the anon tightens the rope...nothing else seema to be on her mind, not even the dick currently rubbing against her candy cave.
Haaa...duck, I love this shiiit!
>>
>>6337359
>Duck, I love this shit
TAKE COVEEEEEER
>>
>>6337331
>The anon was prepared to lift up the toy once Chicken-chan had jumped, however, he was not prepared for this much unbridled force to hit him straight on. Because of this, the anon lost his balance and let go of the toy as he fell down backwards onto the sand. He props himself with on arm while the other goes to his sternum, rubbing it to ease some of the pain he felt.
Oww.
>>
File: Stocking (58).jpg (8KB, 250x184px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (58).jpg
8KB, 250x184px
>>6337372
(Ibet you think you're real clever)
>Smacks ass
(Meet me in the office in ten minutes.)
>>
File: Mental Out (37).png (38KB, 281x163px) Image search: [Google]
Mental Out (37).png
38KB, 281x163px
>>6337284
>Stands up and pulls the blanket away
I'm alive! I was just resting on the floor...face down because the light is...too strong.
>>
File: Reinhardt_36.jpg (204KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_36.jpg
204KB, 1280x914px
>>6337313
>The old man shakes his head gruffly, grabbing the little gamer and encouraging her onto his oversized lap.
Don't think I don't know the rubbish you keep in that mech of yours. You need proper food! Or how will you keep in shape as a hero?
>He shakes his head in dismay, spearing a chunk of his meaty dish on the end of a fork and prodding it towards Hana's mouth
Open wide, hasechen.
>>
>>6337390
You're not my supervisor!
>>
>>6337359
(Duck. Kek)
>The fact that she was enjoying this so much turns him on even more. He lets himself grind against her for a little while longer, before getting ready to enter her.
Ah~ O-okay... I'm putting it inside!
>He moans, moving back a little before pushing his head on her entrance, piercing her wet hole with his cock as it slides inside of her. He lets out a loud groan, pulling hard on the ropes as he tightens it even more.
Oh Stocking~ It's so tight~ <3
>>
File: hodgetwins.jpg (134KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
hodgetwins.jpg
134KB, 1440x810px
>>6337390
>candy cove
MAN, THEM SOME SWEET WALLS
>>
File: IMG_3377.png (162KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.png
162KB, 600x415px
>>6337404
>Hana crosses her arms under her chest, puffing out her cheeks.
That is too real food! And I'm in perfect shape to pilot my mech.
>She insists, turning her face up slightly and pursing her lips.
Aigoo. I'm not even hungry, Reinhardt, please!
>>
>>6337451
>>6337404
>Jinx still implies she doesn't have a daddy kink
>>
File: ecc78c59d94c319f15c6a286d7e85371.jpg (292KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ecc78c59d94c319f15c6a286d7e85371.jpg
292KB, 1024x768px
>>6337359
>>6337260
>Hotaru’s wet insides were now completely filled with the villainous male’s hot, sticky cum. It was a familiar feeling… A pleasantly familiar feeling! It felt incredible beyond words! Not only that, the sight of seeing her beloved Stocking getting a cuntful of dick as well, taking note of the white string of jizz joining them. Thanks to their captor, they were closer! Official rod sisters! What a joyous occasion!
>The male’s spunk oozed from her love tunnel, coating Hotaru’s taint and asshole before it pooled on the ground below her. Now it was time for her to witness her Angel getting fucked by a complete stranger. The sight of that was as arousing as getting fucked!
Y-Your bestie? I… I can allow that~ S-Since you got a pet name, y-you can have one for me…
>Said the Candy Queen with the cute Angel before kissing her briefly, her eyes locked with hers.
I love you~
>Whispered Hotaru to Stocking as she was fucked by the stud.
>>
>>6337470
She admitted it like Sunday or something.
We won, brother.
>>
File: IMG_3369.png (394KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3369.png
394KB, 640x898px
>>6337493
>>6337470
STOP
>>
>>6337189
Tfw want to rape Origa consensually.
>>
>>6337390
YES MA'AM!
>>
>>6337493
>She admitted it
Archive? Screenshot?
>>
File: shorts.png (739KB, 1042x742px) Image search: [Google]
shorts.png
739KB, 1042x742px
>>6337385
Ayeeee!!!!
>Chicken-chan yelps, her arms and legs flailing in every direction, her fragile little frame bounces once on anon as he falls to the floor, and comes to a landing splayed over him. It's a few seconds before she looks up, a huge grin on her face, her raven hair messed all over it, hat down nearly over one of her dark eyes
I caught something else!
>>
>>6337359
>>6337479
>He had to hold on, for his pride's sake, and not to get lost under their sapphic obsession. Perhaps his plot worked too well. That would be something he'll consider later, since now he has to grit his teeth as Stocking bounces her hips back against his. Little by little, he musters up the ability to work through the overstimulation, and bump back against her. The thrusts in return start off with a little bit of clap, but soon ring through the air, loud enough that he misses their confessions.
G-go ahead...let's see you try...
>Whatever they shared between them, the angel and the heiress, it was definitely working the prior up. He lifts himself just a little, not quite taking charge, but changing things up enough to give him some more leverage, while his hanging sack brushes across Hotaru's used cunt. His teeth nip into the crook of Stocking's neck as he screws her over her new-found lover. Seeing as that's pretty fucking hot, he ends up swollen up to full torque, the erotic situation serving as a good stamina booster.
>>
>>6336886
Hello D.Va.

>>6336488
Hey Nuevo. Hope you're well.
>>
>>6336886
>dat fucking ass
>>
>>6337070
I'd a squirrel.
>>
>>6337533
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6312221/#6313567
>>
File: Out_To_Lunch_02.jpg (90KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
Out_To_Lunch_02.jpg
90KB, 500x417px
>>6337451
>Reinhardt frowns at her objections, disappointed as she tries to turn her face away. His analysis is simple.
Too much soda and junkfood. No wonder you've ruined your appetite!
>Still, though, the forkful of spiced meat hovers by her mouth, the sharp smell teasing her nose as she resists.
One mouthful and I will stop bothering you about it.
>>
File: 1430580058554.gif (45KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1430580058554.gif
45KB, 150x150px
>>6337560
Nuevo?
What's the vo?
You speakin spanish at me familia?
>>
>>6337590
It's a way to add "Pah-sion" to things!

You off to bread?
>>
>>6337536
>Despite how much his chest hurt, he couldn't stay mad at the young trainer for long, and laughed at the stupid grin she had.
You sure did, Chicken-chan! You sure did.
>His hand lifted from his chest and went to fix her hat, pulling it to the the top of her head. Then, after moving the strands of hair that covered her face, he rubbed his palm all over her small cheek, giving her an affectionate smile.
That was fun Chicken-chan. I wonder what other games we should play.
>>
File: 31570009_p0-me.jpg (146KB, 792x559px) Image search: [Google]
31570009_p0-me.jpg
146KB, 792x559px
>>6337610
I'm locked in a battle of wills with my desire to sleep right now.
>>
File: chicken wink.jpg (48KB, 850x1160px) Image search: [Google]
chicken wink.jpg
48KB, 850x1160px
>>6337611
Aww yis!
>Chicken-chan knots her brow and looks up, going briefly crosseyed as her hat is rearranged, she nuzzles automatically into the stroking in that perfectly trusting way of hers.
Ummm..I dunnos? I could do kindsa stuffs with you
>She plays with anon's shirt thoughtfully, moving the collar all about
>>
>>6337410
That's what you think. Now get up here so I can rail your ass with a strap-on, while eating some fancy Chocolate cake I just bought with Garters money.

>>6337419
>Stocking jolts forward a bit, all thanks to the anon thrusting inside. She hadn't noticed him rubbing up against her earlier cause, y'know Rope > Dick, but now that it'sinside...it's a completely different story.
O-Ohhh...Okay...Okay...al
right, I'm fine...fine.

>>6337479
>>6337551
>The angels face turns a bright red as the Candy queen confesses...even though she's getting fucked by the anon...rather hard at this point, as you could hear their hips slapping together.
>She cups her cheeks with her hands, not really sure how to respond, until she manages to sputter out a
Yea-Yeah...Lo-Love you too, Hotaru, you-
>Stocking gets cut off as the anons shaft gets harder then ever before! Effectively smacking up against her most sensitive spot. The angels grunts are followed by a gentle little smack to the anons head.
A-At least warn me when you decide to go all out...Jesus Chriiist...do-Don't you dare stop though!
>>
>>6337640
Hm. What kinds of stuff?
>Anon looked at her curiously as he didn't know what she meant. But as his collar was fiddle with by the young trainer, a light blush was formed as his chest could be seen by her.
You don't mean that kind of stuff do you?
>>
>>6337681
Why do you wear such skintight suits if thats not where I should be looking? You love it, admit it!
>>
File: 1449069594319.jpg (296KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449069594319.jpg
296KB, 800x800px
>>6337692
"give me with this cock"?
Am I just cross eyed right now?
>>
>>6337681
Not much. Mind if I see your card though?
>>
>>6337675
>The tiny loli seems happy to just play with anons clothes for a while, before she frowns to ponder the question, placing a finger on her chin for emphasis to really show she was thinking
Ummm..what kinda stuffs?
>>
File: on your screen.jpg (627KB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
on your screen.jpg
627KB, 1447x2047px
>>6337713
(I am the best at remembering to attach images)
>>
>>6337702
>"give me with this cock"?
Jesus... it is not my day today...
>>
>>6337652
>Finally get a response from her, he begins to pick up the pace, his balls slapping against her as lewd sounds filled the room, her heavenly pussy massaging his dick perfectly. He used the rope as a handle to keep himself balanced, constricting her with with it with each thrust, rocking the bed back and forth.
You're really getting off on being hog-tied like this, aren't you~?
Oooh... You're just so kinky~ It's one of the things I love about you!
>He teases, the rope rubbing up against her skin, enough to possibly leave marks on her after they were done. He made sure it was as tight as she would like, getting her closer to orgasm as he was begging to reach his.
>>
File: bananaboxtrap.jpg (58KB, 512x454px) Image search: [Google]
bananaboxtrap.jpg
58KB, 512x454px
>sets up a trap for Chicken-Chan
>>
File: 5b84755d312656bb40cb6259f1fb2254.jpg (317KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5b84755d312656bb40cb6259f1fb2254.jpg
317KB, 1024x768px
>>6337551
>>6337652
>Hotaru giggled at Stocking’s words, her gaze now over the male, sticking her tongue at him with a playful wink.
You should be honored of being able to do this with two women such as ourselves~ Now don’t keep her waiting… Fill her up…!
>Demanded Hotaru with her usual haughty and proud tone, shaking her hip with every touch of the man’s testes, his cum exiting her cunt, no longer oozing. Sighing, the Candy Queen looked at her Angel, rubbing her cheek against hers in a surprisingly affectionate manner.
I heard that… And I’m glad to know it~
>Once more, the Heiress kissed the Angel, her tongue invading her mouth and refusing to let go until she orgasmed! Oh no~!
>>
File: Reinhardt_60.png (377KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_60.png
377KB, 810x540px
>>6337681
>The old soldier smiles, putting down the fork and setting his dish aside to concentrate on the girl in his lap. He tousles her hair affectionately.
Braves mädchen.
>Cuddling her to his chest, his large hands rest against her shoulder and her thigh, holding her side-on and squeezing gently.
How have you been?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>6337681
>>6337578
>She ACTUALLY said she has a daddy kink
>mfw she'd a Joseph
>>
File: IMG_3504.png (3MB, 3095x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3504.png
3MB, 3095x4000px
>>6337709
Sure bud
>>6337699
It's because it's easy to move in and won't catch on anything in my mech! T-That's all!
>>
>>6337629
>Anon had thought that when she had toyed with his shirt, she wanted to see his bare form. It seems like he was wrong, but he couldn't let go of the thought after he brought it up. To make matters worse, her petite frame being sprawled all over him was starting to feel good. He pushed himself off the ground so that Chicken-chan sat nicely against his lap.
Erm, "this" kind of stuffs.
>His hand the lowered down to her small tush, and lightly squeezed it within his fingers.
>>
Be very very quiet, I'm hunting dark elves.
>>
File: 1475353482813.gif (352KB, 461x338px) Image search: [Google]
1475353482813.gif
352KB, 461x338px
>>6337780
>Blaze
Itty bitty kitty
>>
>>6337780
I would a Twi'Lek
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (85KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
85KB, 600x849px
>>6337771
>Hana huffs, hands going up to straighten out her brown tresses after the knight's large hand ruffles them.
I've been alright! Nothing too exciting with that omnic still in the ocean.
>She hums, leaning into the man's broad, muscular chest. Hana closes her eyes, muscles relaxing.
Mmh, and what about you?
>>6337775
STOP
>>
>>6337808
>Itty bitty kitty titties*
FTFY
>>
>>6337652
>>6337766
H-heh...it's your fault.
>He turns his hands around, kneading Stocking's breasts instead of Hotaru, which he just brushes with his knuckles while teasing the angel. His dick, rigid as can be, keeps carving right into her, right along the sweet's sweet spots. Since the thrusting ends up so loud to his ears, he can't make out what they say to each other still, but he can guess by their body language. The moment Hotaru has the absolute gall to make a command, he grunts.
D-dammit, which is it? Cum in her now or make her cum, then cum in her?
>Both are great options in his mind, especially with how his balls tighten up, ready to deliver a second load. Whatever he has left for speed, he pours in, jostling the two women together, and bringing his sack down to gather up the last of the seed and juice mixture that flows out of the Candy Queen. He tilts his head, presses his forehead into Stocking's neck, and gets ready for blast-off.
>>
>>6337652
Can I have some chocolate cake?
>>
File: Cv381nQXYAEERN6.jpg (141KB, 947x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cv381nQXYAEERN6.jpg
141KB, 947x2048px
>>6337816
Just because they're not as big as Rouge's doesn't mean theyre... /that/ small.
>>6337808
Don't talk down to a Princess!
>>
File: okay.png (84KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
84KB, 250x419px
>>6337751
>The little girl goes for the banana without thinking - its high in nutrients! She crawls onto all fours and snatches at it, grinning in triumph
Aww yis!
>>
How does one...ERP?
>>
>>6337780
Thanks man.

I was curious to because I thought you were the same anon that played Rosa and I was right.

I'm that weird anon that had that Pokémon fight with her, she lost, and I started talking massive shit about her mother and father. I wanted to take all her Pokémon and sell them for liquor money.

How've you been?
>>
>>6337809
Don't forget, human. I am also a Jedi Master.
>>6337864
Oh, I remember you. I've been alright! Busy. Yourself?
>>
>>6337848
threesome with you and rouge when?
>>
>>6337848
They ARE small though.
Practically non-existent.
That's not a bad thing though.
>>
File: mary80.png (28KB, 217x162px) Image search: [Google]
mary80.png
28KB, 217x162px
>>6335567
kept you waiting, huh
>>
>>6337855
By giving up on establishing real relationships and romantic interest and find ecstasy through lustful words with a complete stranger.

...E'yup
>>
>>6337848
Small just means more possibilities.
>>
>>6337871
You say that like it's not a huge bonus.
>>
>>6337786
>>6337713
(I stepped out for a bit and saw that I mislinked my reply. Welp)
>>
>>6337896
wut?
>>
>>6337875
Wha- How dare you talk about me like some sort of... Whore?
>>6337896
Eh?
>>6337883
They're not... Non-existent. They're just... Ugh. Forget it.
>>
>>6337889
Mary!
>He gets his copy of the Communist Manifesto and sits besides her!
Let's read!
>>
>>6337871
That's good to hear. You've been one of my favorite RPers since then.

I've been hanging in there. Trying to keep my mind distracted on meaningless task before work.

Do you ever get a high demand for Rosa at all?
>>
File: 55294553_p0.jpg (354KB, 630x697px) Image search: [Google]
55294553_p0.jpg
354KB, 630x697px
>>6337889
>>
>>6337780
Is that really so? You give everyone here such a nice show with your butt in that clingy thing. It has to go right up between those cute, fat cheeks for practical reasons, huh?
>>
>>6337889
CUTE!
>>
>>6337893
Well I have the first step down. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>6337917
>Reaches out a hand and begins to scratch behind her ear.
Forgive me for being so forward princess
>>
>>6337851
>As she grabs and obtains the nuturious treat, the Anon holding the string gives it a tug and causes the box to close on her head and part of her upper body.
Gotcha!
>>
>>6337917
Like I said, it's not a bad thing.
Small breasts are best!
>>
File: mary11.png (311KB, 358x553px) Image search: [Google]
mary11.png
311KB, 358x553px
>>6337921
will this make me feel worse than i already feel

>>6337929
the fact that there may or may not be something hidden there sickens me

>>6337936
you sicken me
>>
File: Reinhardt_75.png (165KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_75.png
165KB, 500x373px
>>6337815
I have been well! Dispensing justice across the land, protecting the downtrodden! Life is good!
>The man's cheerful, boisterous tones belie the gentleness with which he cradles his little lover, his happy expression unwaverng as he looks down at her and as she leans into his chest. He plants a bearded kiss on the top of her head, large thumbs stroking across her leg and over her back in a steady back and forth motion, regular and relaxing.
>>
File: zoidberg.gif (181KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.gif
181KB, 375x375px
>>6337917
I'm not hearing a no
>>
>>6337949
I promise no "Cute" names or something!
Now come on, let's find out how a socialist goverment would work!
>>
>>6337900
Do you seek to sleep with Jedi often?

>>6337928
Thanks for the compliment!

I don't, really. People have asked me mostly about playing her as a futa/trap but I don't even know how good I am at doing it with futa!D.Va so I'm not sure if taking on another ava with a dick is a good idea.
>>
>>6337949
>you sicken me

Your hatred towards me is so cute!
>>
>>6337908
(The mystery is solved. I am not an observant loli)
>The young trainer wriggles her lithe body about on top of anon like an Ekans - getting comfortable with the weird shape that seems to be under her belly now proves difficult. She lets out a surprised gasp, her soft cheeks flushing a light pink to feel the adult hand grasping her puppyfat-plump bottom
Eeee..b..bum squeezing stuffs?
>>
>>6337938
Pick a character that you like, then estaish what kind of fetish that you want to experience.

Then proceeded to either A) pleasure yourself physically or B) keep up your role play session till you or your partner tires out.
>>
File: friends.jpg (86KB, 919x948px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
86KB, 919x948px
>>6337966
(one day I will manage this without fucking up)
>>
File: 55842104_p0.jpg (252KB, 1524x1718px) Image search: [Google]
55842104_p0.jpg
252KB, 1524x1718px
>>6337949
Love you.
>>
>Pop pop go the buttons
>Someone give the tittycop a hand
>>
>>6337972
>not just ending your ERP session when the story you are playing has come to its conclusion

That's silly, then you just end up trapped in a cycle of endless filler
>>
>>6337982
No bra, huh?
>>
>>6337982
>Inserts hand between breasts
>>
File: Stocking (124).png (772KB, 1457x2064px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (124).png
772KB, 1457x2064px
>>6337766
>>6337826
>Stocking tries to hide her happiness...but fails horribly, her face is alight with a huge grin. Stocking leans in for a soft kiss, but is taken aback when Hotaru darts in for the longest kiss of her life.
Mhmm?!
>If Stocking could talk she'd say..."Ho-Hotaru? Wh-Aw screw it, this is the beest~"
>In her haze she seems to forget about the anon, until he presses his head into her neck, she wiggles a bit and delivers an extra-hard thrust yo the anons hip...I think thats her way of saying "Cum inside, you useless dork"
>>
>>6337962
Gotcha. That makes sense. Well if you ever need help in trying it out, let me know, ya?

By the way, from our old session back then, where do you think it was heading?

I think one of us had to leave early, but it was definitely enjoyable seeing it unfold.
>>
Rate the newcomers.

-Cirno
-Stephanie
-Painwheel
-Peacock
-Black Mage
>>
>>6337931
You... Are you calling me fat? I-It's just a side-effect of functionality. That's all. You're the perverts for looking in the first place!
>>6337951
That's good, then.
>Hana hums, a smile quirking the corners of her mouth as his whiskers tickle her scalp. One of her hands lazily moves to the one on her leg, fingers brushing across the worn knuckles.
Just take care of yourself, old man.
>>
>>6337993
Eh, how so?
>>
>>6338025
where's Dorothy/prostitute chan
also dorothy/prostitute-chan pls show up so I can pay you
>>
>>6338025
There's no need to be a dick anon and advocate shit like this.
Stop it.
>>
>>6338025
Painwheel is EGG, Peacock is (probably) Owain, Black Mage is someone who isn't new, Cirno isn't new.
>>
>>6338025
I want to facefuck Cirno!
>>
>>6338025
>cirno
Shit poster should kill himself 0/10
>Stephanie
really fucking fuckable, 9/10
>Painwheel
also fuckable, want to hear her bones crack, 8/10
>Peacock
owain/10
>Mage
Who?
>>
Anxious is a stupid nigger.
>>
File: 34c2d09c48e157a7d5c8f2d2bf4a840a.jpg (859KB, 1160x1172px) Image search: [Google]
34c2d09c48e157a7d5c8f2d2bf4a840a.jpg
859KB, 1160x1172px
>>6337961
okay

>>6337964
ughhhhhhhh

>>6337978
you should be happy, im suffering
>>
>>6337997
Sp-special forces do not wear such things!
>-pop- goes another one, cracking off like a gunshot.

>>6338007
>Kiruko.exe has stopped working.
>Inside you can feel...a pair of keys, and a rice cake.
>/titty pocket/
>>
>>6337962
Let's just say it's on my bucket list...
>>
>>6338045
Peacock is definitely Owain
>>
>>6337944
>The soft ear twitches, and the cat's shoulders slump as her body instinctively relaxes under his scritches.
...I suppose I can forgive you. But don't say such things to me again! It's... Embarrassing.
>>6337946
Why are you staring there anyway!
>>6337952
I'm not some kind of concubine!
>>
>>6338025
>Painwheel
(Still want to boink silly)
>>
>>6338064
>Takes the keys
What are these for?
>>
>>6338064
You sure have nice tits, special forces lady! Careful to cover your nipples; I might suck them otherwise.
>>
File: 57635318_p14_master1200.jpg (144KB, 770x630px) Image search: [Google]
57635318_p14_master1200.jpg
144KB, 770x630px
>>6338063
Same.
>Gets nice and close to the painting.
>>
File: 09aa00a1aedb983341ecba78914db38f.jpg (286KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
09aa00a1aedb983341ecba78914db38f.jpg
286KB, 1024x768px
>>6338017
>>6337826
C-Cum inside her, you useless dork~!
>What Stocking couldn’t say, Hotaru said it without shame. One of the “perks” of being always high on sugar and candy. The Candy Queen’s slender fingers ran through Stocking’s hair, smirking as she waited patiently for her Angel to cum. While Hotaru was satisfied thanks to the adequate effort of their male partner and captor, she cared for her newfound sister and wanted her to be satisfied! She cared, after all!
W-When this is over, I’ll take you to my Candy Store so you can meet Kokonatsu… I’m sure you’ll like him~!
>Not even finished with the guy and she was already planning another threesome. Yup, Hotaru was as slutty as she was beautiful.
Now cum~ Cum for your elder sister…
>Whispered the human girl to the heavenly two-cent whore with a sultry voice.
>>
File: butts.jpg (183KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
butts.jpg
183KB, 800x566px
>>6337945
OH NO!
>The tiny girl waves her arms and legs all about, landing flat on her stomach, and letting the box fall over her and "trap" her there
Imma captured~
>>
>>6338083
Fronk!
>>
>>6337966
>The innocence that the young trainer has is starting to become too cute for the anon to resist.
It's more than butt squeezing, Chicken-chan. Let me show you a bit more.
>His hands slipped her little shorts off her bum to rub at the the plump rear more directly, exposing it to the sea air around them. They gave firm squeezes to her soft cheeks as he groped her, pulling them away from each every once in a while to expose her little star. Once his fingers snake over to her back entrance and prodded at it while he fondled her.
>>
>>6338030
It's hard to look away, with it hanging out like that. Anyway, you're not fat, only in just the right places. The way your butt jiggles when you run is the best.
>>
>>6338081
Well since I can't think up of a good lie I'll just tell the truth and say that I like them.
>>
>>6338063
Thank you!
>The boy planted a quick kiss on Mary's forehead. Hmm, paint.
Now...
"The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guildmaster and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, that each time ended, either in the revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes."
>>
>>6338025
>Cirno
Strongest shitposter 5/10 maybe 6/10 if he gets his head out of his ass and lets me romance the fucking ice fairy what a cunt desu.
>Stephanie
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?/THIS ONE'S GOING DOWN IN HISTORY
>Painwheel
Eh, Leatherface's sexy cousin is kinda okay/10 but give her some nurse clothes and throw her in Silent Hill tbhwyf.
>Peacock
LITTLE MAC HAS SEEN MEN DIE.
>Black Mage
/g/fur shit needs to fuck off desu
>>
>>6338021
Not too sure, to be honest! I think I remember feeling like you were heading one way only to change your mind the next post.
(Which is okay of course)
>>6338068
Ahh, so I am just an item for you to cross off your list?
>>
>>6338099
(Hello!)
>>
>>6338017
>>6338095
>Probably the worst way to end up getting off, with both women berating him. A few more pointed thrusts into Stocking ends up throwing him over the edge, while he shivers into her and rests his heaving balls along Hotaru's messed-up lips. Whoever this Coconut guy is, he has a bone to pick with him after withdrawing his bone from the angel. That's going to take awhile, even after he's deposited a second fair-sized load into the thick girl. While she might end up trying to throw him off right after, he rests against her back, enjoying some measure of satisfaction.
>>
File: Cirno (34).jpg (40KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Cirno (34).jpg
40KB, 512x384px
>Little mac has seen men be shot dead in the alleyway for little more than some cigs and the shoes they were wearing. Little mac has been beaten, slashed, burned, torn to shreds and beaten to death thousands of times in an intergalactic battle royale. He had climbed his way to the very top of the boxing tournament with little more than a pudgy black man at his side and the indomitable will to never give up in the face of adversity. He stared into the abyss that was the crazed female in front of him, his eyes boring none of the normal warmth and happiness he usually has, the only thought dominating his mind was his dire need to overcome the impossible. His muscles practically bulging in a pure show of machismo, giving the woman just what she was asking for before and then some, the sight of a man in peak physical form, ready for battle and fucking at any time of day. He knew in the deepest reaches of his mind that she was more than ready to meet him at every step of the way, her body yearning for the opportunity to dominate him in ways he could scarcely believe. But he wasn't going to allow it, his honor as a boxer and a man were on the line. He slams one hand inches away from her head against the metal behind her, the metal clang of his rock hard digits denting the metal ringing through the empty gym. He moves forward, pressing his cock firmly against her belly with the prime intent to show her how aroused he was, and most importantly that there was no way he was going to be gentle with her after what she's done. Her giggle gives him a slight pause, but not enough to make him stop his advance, wanting to know just how truly deranged this woman was how far she would go to prey on the champion of the boxing world. His inhibitions were completely blown away at this point, the only thoughts repeatedly running through his mind was that he wanted to thoroughly dominate this uppity nymphomaniac with everything he had.
>>
File: Reinhardt_59.png (139KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_59.png
139KB, 500x477px
>>6338030
>Her comment provokes a short breath of laughter, his nostrils flaring briefly and a warm brush of air blowing a few loose strands of her hair about.
You know I take care of more than just myself, hasechen.
>The smile of his mouth can be felt, if not seen, against the top of her head as they sit peacefully.
>The man's hulking shoulders seem to relax when her small fingers trail across the back of his hand, and his rough-hewn hand shifts to hold hers, fingers splaying in an attempt to twine them together.
>>
>>6338081
>He gets closer to her and scratches a little deeper in a rythmic fashion.
Noted princess, it seems you are really taking a liking to this.
>>
>>6338125
Can you give someone a handjob with The Force?
>>
>>6338125
Well, not exactly...
I mean, it's not like I could be in a serious relationship anyways, since that's against the rules or whatever.
And really, I'm just waiting for the perfect catch. Don't really want to get attached to someone that I might not be 100% sure is THE one...
No hard feelings on that, right?
>>
>>6337189
You still there origa?
>>
>>6338097
>Dropping the string and creeping over to the fallen box, he lifts up the cardboard creation to look down at his 'captive
Oh hey, I caught myself a cute little chicken. Now what are you doing here?
>>
>>6338125
Ya something like that.

I'll be honest, I was having a really bad day that day, and it felt wrong to take it out on an innocent person.

Even though it's all fiction, it just made me feel uncomfortable, ya know?

I remember you were playing with another anon, and he straight up raped Rosa after losing.

But ya, not my cup of tea.
>>
>>6337972
Fair enough. Might b fun to give it a try. Seems like a nice way to step out of my bounds.
>>
File: 31674618_p0.jpg (813KB, 1000x1857px) Image search: [Google]
31674618_p0.jpg
813KB, 1000x1857px
>>6338085
My house!
>She snatches them right back.
Stay out of there, goodness!

>>6338088
...y-you have the right to remain silent
>Her nipples starting to point up under the blouse's fabric seems to indicate you should something with your mouth other than closing it.
>>
>>6338107
It doesn't jiggle... Does it? Wait, what am I saying... You shouldn't be looking there when I run! Michyeosseo? (Are you crazy?)
>>6338159
>It was nearly impossible for them to hold hands the way Reinhardt wanted, but Hana still did her best to spread her fingers out wide enough to work.
I was just making sure, oppa. You're not getting any younger.
>She teases, grinning and shifting herself in the giant man's lap. With a bit of effort, the gamer lifts his hand from her soft thighs. Absently, she presses her lips against the back of her hand, mouth stretching into a grin against his fair skin.
>>
>>6338106
>The loli can't stop herself from giggling the moment her shorts are tugged down, lifting her pale, soft rear up into the open air and wiggling those tender cheeks so they jiggle all by themselves. She gasps again, her little arms extending to grab at anon and hug him, and gulps, tensing up nonetheless as her tender flesh is toyed with, even her tiny hidden little pink star forced to quiver under anon's fingertip
Nyaa..haa..i-it's a whole gaaame of butt-touching..haa...it feels..funny
>She buries her face in anon's shoulder to hide her blushing

>>6338193
>When anon lifts the box - chicken-chan's butt extended right up in the air, he finds her already munching on the banana, the phallic fruit shoved halfway into her mouth.
Muaetmuing!
>She says looking up at the dastardly anon, without removing the banana
>>
File: c4616a00e56f2f0aa5ec9be0836ec964.jpg (723KB, 1200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
c4616a00e56f2f0aa5ec9be0836ec964.jpg
723KB, 1200x2000px
>>6338094
gghgrhhghrhg

>>6338117
is there a movie
>>
>>6338223
Sorry. Its hard to look away! It's really entrancing. Everyone always turns their head to look, so really you are doing a favour for all us here dressing like that!
>>
>>6338095
>>6338152
Ahaaa...Do-Don't worry about it, si-sis, I-I'm about t-
>Right before the Angel was about to finish...the anon finishes inside her, his hot sticky seed really filling her up...so much so that some of it even overflows, cause a bit of the cum to plop right down on Hotarus snatch. Stocking, not being ready for that, and already on the edge, lets out a loud yelp, and one last powerful thrust against the anons hips...as some of her own lady juices join the cum resting on Hotarus cunt. After the event, Stocking groans, lifting herself up, and pushing the anon off before she wraps her arms around Hotaru.
Sooo, about this Kokonatsu, is he any goood? Ohhh! More importantly, Can he make sweets? Cause oh my god! I totally need a guy who can make all my sugary needs in my life!
>>
https://strawpoll.de/c1r6szb
>>
>>6338248
>tfw I'm not a newcomer anymore
>>
>>6338234
Nope.
We gotta read this and lead the masses, Mary!
>>
File: tumblr_ns2i5ftrdE1ryo4wko1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1793px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns2i5ftrdE1ryo4wko1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1793px
>>6338165
>Blaze clamps a gloved hand over her mouth to hide the sigh that escaped. Her pale muzzle colored a bit.
I'm a cat! I can't help it.
>>6338112
You d- Wait, you're not supposed to ogle a princess like that! Stop.. This instant.
>>
>>6338248
None of them but maybe Stephanie are actually newcomers.
>>
File: 56669116_p14_master1200.jpg (179KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
56669116_p14_master1200.jpg
179KB, 800x900px
>>6338234
Mmmrlggrgrgl
>Rubs up against the painting and hugs her tightly.
>>
Is the person who RPs Kenny around? I fell asleep last night and had to go to class this morning so I don't know whether they showed up or not.
>>
File: tumblr_o6n8ukxiii1v792cso4_1280.jpg (93KB, 317x637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6n8ukxiii1v792cso4_1280.jpg
93KB, 317x637px
>>6338172
I have the ability to.
>>6338176
Yes, an attached relationship is against the Jedi Code. I cannot condemn you for that, human. But Jedi are not a conquest for you to cross off a list, you must understand.
>>
>>6338264
>He can almost feel her purring as he ran a hand under her chin and gave it a playful scritch.
well you a very playful kitty I'll give you that much.
>>
File: tumblr_obd3smM9vW1s2l00jo1_540.png (457KB, 510x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obd3smM9vW1s2l00jo1_540.png
457KB, 510x810px
>>6338199
I understand. It doesn't bother me, though, so I won't complain, hahaha.
>>6338238
Stop- Stop talking about my body like that, byuntae! (Pervert!)
I'm not purposely doing you any favors!
>>
>>6338225
>The anon took a hand off her rear and brought it to his mouth, licking his middle finger and lubricating it with saliva. He returned it to her jiggly butt and parted it open with his other hand, then began spreading the spittle around her little pucker. He repeated this a couple more times until he was satisfied that it was wet enough, then pushed his middle finger inside. As she was nicely lubricated, it was easy for him to get in all the way to the knuckle, and he left it there so she could adjust. Meanwhile, his free hand moved towards the back of her head and pulled it off her shoulder, making her look directly into his eyes.
It's not only butt touching y'know.
>His head then lowered to hers and pressed his lips against hers. His hand held her there while he gave her soft pecks on her lips, and each time they made contact, his tongue would slip out playfully toy with her.
>>
>>6338302
What? You don't like the fact that every guy gets a hard-on when you walk by, and they all jerk off thinking about your lewd butt afterwards? I thought you loved it.
>>
File: tumblr_o2jvdrtCuW1twpa8go2_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2jvdrtCuW1twpa8go2_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1450px
>>6338297
>The poor cat couldn't help but purr, loudly, at his ministrations.
I don't have time to be playful..
>She murrs, tipping her head.
>>
>>6338222
>He leans forward, taking one of the stiff nubs still covered by the blouse into his mouth. Suckling gently, he pressed the tip of his wet organ against the erect nub.

Mmh.. do you like having your nipples sucked, lady?
>>
>>6338281
It's not just Jedi, although it IS on the list.... It's every intelligent thing out there that I can safely put my thing in.
That's just my ultimate goal in life, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>6338256
but i dont like politics

>>6338268
dont hug me im nauseous
>>
File: pntsy.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pntsy.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>6338247
>>6338152
>Hotaru quickly reached for her cunt with a hand, using two fingers to spread her pussy and welcome the cum oozing from Stocking’s cunt with her own, waiting patiently until it settled inside her, pushing the spunk with her two fingers into her. Truly, no shame in being lewd! Sighing happily, she looked at the male and smirked teasingly before speaking up to him.
Thanks for bringing me and my new sister together…
… With your dick. It was adequate.
>Whether she was being facetious or was being honest, Hotaru happily snuggled against Stocking, nodding in response to his words.
He is pretty good in both bed and with candy~ I’m sure you’ll love him…
>With a final kiss aimed at the Angel’s lips, she closed her eyes and happily rested under her, breathing pleasantly and exhausted!
>>
File: 58845642_p0_master1200.jpg (420KB, 636x899px) Image search: [Google]
58845642_p0_master1200.jpg
420KB, 636x899px
>>6338325
No- That's not true! They don't all look at me like that... It's just you being a perv.
>>
File: Reinhardt_24.jpg (194KB, 1016x743px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_24.jpg
194KB, 1016x743px
>>6338223
>Trying not to make it too obvious, Reinhardt raises his arm in time with her movements when it becomes obvious that Hana wants to lift it. He makes lifting his massive, powerful limb - if not easy - then at least possible for the girl many times smaller than he is. Her little, teasing dig passes almost completely over his head as he sits with her in placid contentment, the warm brush of her lips against the hand making his stomach swoop with joy.
Neither are you, little one.
>>
>>6338335
B-But the fate of the free world is at stake!
F-Fine! Have it your way!
>He sighed and tossed the book away.
Maybe reading something like that was too boring.
Oh, I know a children's book you might appreciate!
>He reached for "Mein Kamf".
This one is decent.
>>
>>6338302
Out of curiosity then, have you ever done a JOI session before? I'm not really in the mood to go into story, but I could definitely use a hand if you don't mind.
>>
>>6338281
What are you stances on casual, stringless sex, oh mighty Jedi? Is that against the code as well?
>>
>>6338327
>He pulled her in closer and gave her a smile
Oh come on princess live a little for once
>Giving her ear a deep scritch he reached down and gave her cheek a peck.
>>
>>6338335
cute yellow mary

>>6338268
also cute installation
>>
>>6338222
Well its awfully rude to just snatch things!
>He reaches back in and digs around, hoping to find something new
>>
>>6338247
>>6338343
>Once more cast aside, the man lingers for a bit, recovering from having fucked the two beauties. Equal parts shame and arousal flood him as he looks at their used holes, and meets Hotaru's eyes. Tonight will be another night alone with a bottle and a glass, staring at the window while he contemplates what it would be like to have a mate of his own.
>Or he'll just jack off, that works too. It was kinda hot.
>Fin
>>
>>6338225
>He places his hands on his hips and shakes his his head at the energetic loli, smiling.
Silly girl, that was meant to catch an animal. Guess it can't be helped.
>He walks over to a nearby tree and takes a seat, patting his lap incitingly.
Might as well sit down while you eat, or you'll choke!
>>
>>6338335
cute,Cuter,CUTEST
>>
>>6338335
When will you suck my dick?
>>
File: aayla_secura_by_lastscionz.png (224KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
aayla_secura_by_lastscionz.png
224KB, 1024x768px
>>6338332
I don't think I'll be able to empathize with your perversions, human. But I think I understand.
>>6338368
Celibacy is not mandated by the Jedi Code. It is a little... Taboo. But some Jedi like Master Mundi simply have to copulate in order to further their species.
It helps me meditate. Don't tell Master Shaak Ti.
>>6338363
Quite simply, I don't think I'd be good at it! I'm not uncomfortable with the idea, but I don't really know how to go about it.
>>
File: 56669116_p4_master1200.jpg (318KB, 1108x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56669116_p4_master1200.jpg
318KB, 1108x1200px
>>6338335
>Plants a kiss on the painting's cheek.
Okay, okay, I'll stop pestering you.
>>6338376
Shut up.
>>
I want Chiaki to get on to ERP
>>
>>6338399
I mean, if you don't feel up for it, I understand as well.
I'm sure to find some other Twi'Lek that would be more willing...
>>
>>6338335
>Goes to Mary for a hug, but since she doesn't look to be in a hugging mood, he quickly heads elsewhere.
>>
File: stretchy.jpg (416KB, 700x1192px) Image search: [Google]
stretchy.jpg
416KB, 700x1192px
>>6338323
>Chicken-chan looks up shyly and watches the hand that was just teasing her bottom slip into anon's mouth, she giggles under her breath at such a silly (dirty!) thing, and leans up to rest her chin on anon's chest, waving her lifted rump high in the air now.She coos, a passionate expression spreading over her young face, a trembling sensation runs up her as she is toyed with, and her tiny little pucker is slicked wet and then-! She warbles out a long moan, feeling her star forced to cling around anon's thick finger, locking it into that deliriously hot, tight little passage. Any girl less unquestioningly trusting than her wouldn't have relaxed enough to allow something like that
H..haaaa...aah...y-you put your finger in my buuuuum~hee..I..l-love this game..it feeeeels..eeee..so funny!
>she writhes all on top of anon, leaning up to press her lips into each kiss planted on her, letting her mouth be played with in just the same way

>>6338381
>Chicken-chan gets up on her hands and knees and pads over, setting her plump butt down on her captor's lap, and looks up thoughtfully at him, the banana still stuffed halfway into her mouth. She chomps on it, and the fruit falls down into her hands
Whatcha gonna do with mes, now you've caught me~?
>She says noisily, with a mouth full of food
Are ya gonna make me fight other little girls?
>>
>>6338358
Oh believe me, everyone does it. And can you blame? You've got such a juicy butt, D.Va!
>>
>>6338399
(Checked.)
Really, now? Do you fornicate often, lady-Jedi? Surely plenty of the other Jedi have tried to get you into their bed, right?
>>
>>6338407
I want the busty dark elf Origa to come back!
>>
>>6338434
Here here!
>>
File: 33640167_p2_master1200.jpg (122KB, 520x609px) Image search: [Google]
33640167_p2_master1200.jpg
122KB, 520x609px
>>6338377
>Nothing but a shiny, silver dollar.
YOU SNATCHED THEM FIRST WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ACK

>>6338328
>You can almost see steam billowing out of her ears, with how red her face is.
>She doesn't say anything, but she does lean into his face, hoping for more.
>>
File: 47932915_p0.jpg (516KB, 2000x2200px) Image search: [Google]
47932915_p0.jpg
516KB, 2000x2200px
>>6338362
does this have to do with politics because politics make me nauseous and i already feel nauseous

>>6338376
why you gotta do me like that

>>6338386
im gonna vomit

>>6338398
i would but i feel like shite right now

>>6338402
thanks

>>6338421
i am actually in dire need of hugs but this nausea is urhgurhgur
>>
File: tumblr_ob14j6o0bA1v0gmlwo1_1280.png (399KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob14j6o0bA1v0gmlwo1_1280.png
399KB, 506x900px
>>6338359
Pfft, I know. I /am/ an adult.
>She reminds him, shrugging her slender shoulders. Hana loathed being called a child. Celebrating the small victory of lifting the Crusader's arm in her head, she smiles.
And I'm in my prime.
>She bobs her head at her words, lowering their hands back to her lap.
>>6338428
Juicy? Heol, you.. Everyone? What do you mean everyone?
>>
>New overwatch update
>Adds 1v1 MGE mode
>literally bodying kids and getting free loot boxes for it

My only complaint is that I can't pick roadhog every game
>>
File: tumblr_o962h7ZDMS1vwk5mwo1_500.jpg (118KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o962h7ZDMS1vwk5mwo1_500.jpg
118KB, 488x750px
>>6338455
Ain't it a shame
>>
>>6338450
Well, every guy here. And probably some of the girls too, you know what they say about Mercy and Pharah. That plugsuit of yours is the gift that keeps giving!
>>
>>6338449
Awww, fine. Let's just relax and chill instead.
Hmph.
>He tosses Mein Kamf aside.
>>
File: tumblr_nrz80pzJA41tfls6no1_1280.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrz80pzJA41tfls6no1_1280.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>6338371
>Blaze squirms slightly as he pulls her in, skin heating up with her flustered face.
I do live, I-
>She mewls, trying to hide her burning muzzle behind her gloved hands.
What do you think you're doing?
>>
>>6338399
Gotcha. I think all you really need to do is just seduce me and tell me when to pleasure myself.

Slut talk is also a big plus for me.

If you don't mind of course.
>>
>>6338449
>Returns to Mary and stands right next to her. He places his hand against her back and rubs it up and down, hoping to ease the nausea.
>>
>>6338445
>Pockets the silver dollar
Well this is mine now!
>Reaches back into her top, groping her breasts, no longer interested in trying to find any hidden treasures
>>
>>6338449
Good luck getting better then?
>>
>>6338445
>The young man continues sucking the teat, his hand moving up to expose the one currently not in his mouth. The other nipples gets a different treatment; pinches and pokes from his digits. He gently nibbles on the stiff little nub before suckling it again, like a baby drinking milk from its mother.

Mhh... you're so red all out of the sudden. Do you like having your tits violated like this? What kind of policewoman are you?!

>As if to reinforce his point, he smacks her rear.
>>
Somebody help me blow this load I've been building up all day.
>>
>>6338463
stop being attractive
>>
>>6338450
I'm D.Va's biggest fan!
>>
>>6338471
>He doesn't respond and instead kisses her forehead and picks her up
"Wow, you a lot lighter than I thought you'd be" he said with a chuckle
>>
>>6338420
...What, will I not suit your needs? You are bold, human. I like that. Tell me exactly what you want to do with me, then.
>>6338429
Not that often. Only when I start to stray from the Light. I am not like Master Windu; I can not channel my Dark Side in Vaapad. Instead, I release it in other ways.

Jedi tend not to sleep with other Jedi, barring a few exceptions.
>>
File: oh-baby.jpg (27KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
oh-baby.jpg
27KB, 500x275px
>>6338495
Oh baby oh baby oh baby
>>
>>6338424
>Anon places a hand on his chin and mulls over his plans with Chicken-chan outside of the immediate future, momentary squirming when the cute loli presses her weight into his lap. Unknowingly to him (and perhaps her), this movement shifts her bottom on top of his groin.
That's a good idea. I've seen some guys totting around lttle girls to battle with...
>Anon places his hands on her shoulders and applies pressure with his fingers, massaging out the kinks in her muscles in hopes of helping her relax. No telling what kind of trouble she gets into out there.
But first, we'll have to toughen you up! They're real strong!
>>
>>6338521
Oh yeah, that's the stuff. Give me more. Make me blow like a creamy oil well!
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 642x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 642x913px
>>6338278
Ssssssssup.
>>
>>6338449
I haven't done it in awhile, it's also not December yet. But you're sick so I'll behave.

>>6338402
One day.
>>
File: 06.jpg (19KB, 188x349px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
19KB, 188x349px
>>6338469
im sorry

>>6338484
thanks

>>6338489
thanks
>>
>>6338517
Well, I didn't expect that you would be so willing~
Okay then, first I'm gonna need to to strip, I need to examine those alien features...
>>
>>6338517
I see, I see.. what do you look for in a partner, then? What kind of treatment helps you 'meditate' afterwards, lady-Jedi?
>>
File: 1467313218918.png (919KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
1467313218918.png
919KB, 1280x760px
>>6338455
>Have to play Heroes of the Storm for that Genji skin
;-;
>>6338463
Cute Fronk!
>>6338466
They say that about me? Wait. You're totally lying! I-I barely even see either of them here anyway!
>>6338478
Maybe some other time? Sorry, but my plate is already a little fuller than I had wanted ;;;; I'm really sorry
>>
>>6338521
I STILL wonder how this shit got passed.
>>
>>6338424
>Anon soon started to pump his thick finger inside Chicken's narrow little hole. It squeezed tightly against it, but his spittle made it easier for him to pull in and out of her, as well as causing wet noises to be made each time he pushed deep inside her. His tongue started to make its move to push inside her mouth, licking at the crease that her closed lips formed. He then wormed it passed and soon toyed with her mouth, sliding his wet muscle around with hers and wrapping it around. Spittle was continuously exchanged within their lip lock, making spit drip down and moisten his shirt. His hand removed itself from her head and moved its way down to his pants, where he lowered his fly and pulled out his erect prick. He parted with her lips once, dreamily saying
Chicken-chan...
>before he laid himself down taking Chicken-chan with him. His throbbing meat pointed at her little slit, and he raised his hips slightly to grind his fat head against it.
>>
>>6338500
Wow, my biggest fan? Saranghae! (I love you!)
>>
>>6338546
It's fine!
>He stands up and plant a kiss on the area between her cheek and lips, oh my~!
I'll leave you to rest!
>>
File: EJWNYM~1.jpg (78KB, 761x888px) Image search: [Google]
EJWNYM~1.jpg
78KB, 761x888px
>>6338512
>The pyrokinetic yowls, fur bristling in surprise as the Anon scoops up her slender body.
What- What do you think you're doing?!
>The cat's brow furrows, heat bubbling under her skin.
>>
>>6338554
No worries, I understand. But I'm gonna request futa Rosa next time, deal? haha
>>
File: 31761903_p0.png (329KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
31761903_p0.png
329KB, 884x1200px
>>6338488
Wah-HEY! That is my milk money!
>What will she wash her cookie down with now, she thinks, as sad violins play inside her mind.
>Stifled groans come from her as she's groped, the sensitive buds atop them standing up at his touch.
>Her bright red cheeks puff up.
Do not make me cuff you!

>>6338490
>Her ass is as hard as literal steel against his hand, and she doesn't seem fazed at all by the swat to her iron-firm cheeks.
Hwah...?! You just jumped onto me! I should arrest you right now!
>The threat falls flat when she swoons, happy to have his hands all over her aching chest.
Ah...stoppit...
>>
>>6338571
Ah, I love it when you speak in your native Korean tongue like that. It makes you even more amazing to me..!
>The fanboy blushed and smiled widely at her
>>
>>6338602
>katonfa
Seems like a good way to kill yourself.
>>
File: turn.jpg (153KB, 800x1475px) Image search: [Google]
turn.jpg
153KB, 800x1475px
>>6338524
>Chicken-chan leans back and offers anon the dumbest, toothiest grin, her wiggling movements making her plump behind snuggle and slide around the odd shape she is sat on as her weight transfers from cheek to cheek
Ummm..I'm already super duper tough!
>The loli shows of one of her guns as she chomps some more on her banana, eating with her mouth open
Seee?..omn..nom... How are you gonna level me up~?

>>6338567
>The little girl rests her forehead against anon's, the heat building up in her squirming little body, her soft nose rubbing with his as mad waves of happy pleasure wash over her from the passionate kiss, her wet mouth easy to explore, her little tongue following anon's on its journey about there, the sloppy kiss making her chin all slippery wet with mixed saliva. She gasps and looks up at anon dreamily as she is laid back down on his naked body
T-this game is fuuuun, anon~
>she wriggles up higher to snatch a kiss of her own greedily from anon's lips, his heavy cock springing out from its trapped spot underneath her and smacking her pale left cheek, making it jiggle like a plate of jelly.
>>
File: he pressed shift.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
he pressed shift.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>6338498
Nah.
>

>>6338554
(I'm not cute @///@)
>>
>>6338602
You could... but you won't.

>With that, he rips the remainder of her blouse off to expose her bust while trying to ignore the pain in his hand from slamming it against fucking METAL.
>>
>>6338602
If you cuffed me, I wouldn't be able to keep feeling you up. And I'm sure you wouldn't like that.
>He begins playing with her nipples under her top, rubbing and pinching them
>>
File: tumblr_o77hekg46L1von1pjo1_400.jpg (94KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o77hekg46L1von1pjo1_400.jpg
94KB, 400x550px
>>6338547
...Very well.
>She utters reluctantly, gripping the hem of her tight, brown top and yanking it over her head. Her lekku rest over her ample, blue bosom, obscuring the Twi'lek's nipples. Aayla unclips the lightsaber from her waist. It levitates in the air as she shimmies out of her tight, low-cut pants and boots.
>>6338548
I only seek release. It doesn't much matter how it is obtained.
>>
>>6338554
Oh yeah, I think I heard that from Angela. And Lena has that whole twitter account she runs, "D.Va's butt", I think half the photos are creepshots she takes herself, ha. But you know about all that right? It has nearly a hundred thousand subscribers and all...
>>
>>6338583
>He pulls the pyrotechnic cat into a hug
Your really warm you know, blaze? And I don't just mean the whole fire thing.
>He gives her another peck on the cheek
You care for everyone and everything, and almost no one shows you any gratitude. Well for now I'd like to show you mine.
>>
>>6338587
W-wha
>>6338610
You're too sweet, oppa, really.
>She waves her hand, a lighthearted grin on her face.
You really like it?
>>6338631
You are!
>>6338649
Wait... Twitter...? What are you talking about? Lena-unnie doesn't take creepshots of me, does she? Show me.
>>
Seriously somebody suck my nuts.
>>
>>6338687
Yup! Have fun!
>>
>>6338687
>Shows his phone over, there is indeed an account with that many follows, every single shot is one of D.Va's butt in various poses, many of them seem to be have taken from a phone without her knowing, and plenty have a message attached written FROM the perspective of D.Va's butt. It's certainly Tracer's style of humour.
>>
File: tumblr_nuqyzlIoAL1ti94sdo1_1280.png (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuqyzlIoAL1ti94sdo1_1280.png
37KB, 800x800px
>>6338676
>The cat blinks rapidly, unsure how to respond.
>She'd never been good at emotions.
Wha- I don't need you to show me gratitude! It's fine, I...
>She trails off, muzzle scrunching up in embarrassment as the Anon pecks her cheek.
>>
>>6338538
Hey, it's the anon from yesterday who was asking about torture stuff. You free at the moment?
>>
File: 1472782255691.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472782255691.png
18KB, 500x500px
Tell me a story ERP! Tell me the tale of how Jiro got cucked to death!
>>
>>6338631
You know what.
>Femanon booped his gut.
That's what you get for being attractive.
>>
File: tracer_by_liyart-da14acp.jpg (107KB, 803x991px) Image search: [Google]
tracer_by_liyart-da14acp.jpg
107KB, 803x991px
>>6338710
>>6338687
>Meanwhile, Tracer uploads an even newer picture of D.Va's glorious butt with the caption following caption:
>"gr8 ass m8, i r8 8/8!"
>>
>>6338718
No it isn't blaze, your risking your life fighting enimies, running a kingdom, and protecting our lives. Just let me show you how much you mean to us, or at least me.
>He looks her in the eyes and presses his lips agains hers.
>>
File: 01znzvc.jpg (194KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
01znzvc.jpg
194KB, 500x740px
>>6338694
Perhaps you should...formulate that better. Then someone may suck your...'nuts'.
>>
>>6338728
He was cheated on and on his way out the door tripped on a bug
>>
(Ayo just a warning, something family-related came up unexpectedly and then I have to eat afterwards, so I might have to come back later)
>>6338710
>The poor pilot blinks in surprise, a blush burning on her cheeks as she takes in all of the pictures and captions.
M-mwoya, jigeum? (What is this now?)
>She groans, reaching for the phone.
It has to be taken down!
>>6338741
LENAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>6338647
>He watches her strip down for him, folding his arms, giving her a nod and a look of approval. He was clearly impressed by her excellent build, all her exercise paying off.
Mmm~ Yes, very nice...
>He mutters, walking up to her, getting real close to her body. He lookalike he's going to touch her perfectly shaped breasts, but instead goes for the lekku, giving them both a nice squeeze before stroking them both.
I've heard that the size of the lekku determines the healthiness of the mate.... I've also heard that they're incredibly sensitive... Is that true?
>He asked with a sly smirk on his face, playfully rubbing his palms up against her blue alien hair.
>>
>>6338748
Would you please suck my nuts ma'am? Is that better?
>>
>>6338626
>As anon laid on the sand, he removed his hand from her tight pucker and grabbed onto Chicken-chan's small hips, pulling her down until her tight lower lips rested on the topside of his shaft. He then bucked his hips upward, grinding against her slit with his length and getting it coated with her juices. They dripped from the head of his cock down to its base, and as pre started to drip from his tip, it also dripped down and mixed with the juices were starting to puddle at his pelvis. When the anon decided his shaft was lubricated enough, he moved his hands back to her pale cheeks and spread them open once more. He lined up his prick with her exposed hole, and slowly pushed his hips upward. His crown prodded at the tight star at first, but as he pushed up more, it soon pierced through it and allowed for most of his tip to go in. The tightness that soon overwhelmed his crown made the anon grit he teeth, and he stayed in that position so he and the young trainer could adjust.
>>
File: 36195870_p0.jpg (103KB, 402x567px) Image search: [Google]
36195870_p0.jpg
103KB, 402x567px
>>6338624
(Anon, I don't think you understand how stronk Kiruko Otonashi is)

>>6338640
>HEALTHY MEAL MAKES BUNS OF STEEL.
>Her diet motto isn't enough to keep her from squawking when her shirt is torn off, though, nor keep her from starting to sputter violently.
I-I...I, ah...
>Knees wobbling, she tries to cover her nips, looking glumy down at the shredded remains of her blouse.
I have to pay for a new one out of pocket...

>>6338643
Hwah...
>She can't say that she dislikes it at all, not one bit.
>Quavering at his pinching and pulling of her teats, she suddenly takes a deep breath in, pointing one of her gloved fingers toward the squad car nearby.
GogetinIcannotdothisinpublic
>>
>>6338748
I'd suck on those nuts!
>>
File: 1311951090293.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1311951090293.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>6338759
Nice chest ass, jackass.
>>
>>6338759
Damn she's got some FAT tits in that picture
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 873x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 873x927px
>>6338722
I am...sorta free, I guess.
>>
>>6338759
I'd suck a fart out of her ass.
>>
File: tumblr_o15tgbG4Sl1v0qfa0o1_1280.jpg (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o15tgbG4Sl1v0qfa0o1_1280.jpg
171KB, 1280x1280px
(Ayo just a warning, something family-related came up unexpectedly and then I have to eat afterwards, so I might have to come back later)
>>6338742
It is just my du-!
>The firekitten is cut off by the Anon's lips. Her ochre eyes widen, her temperature upping a few degrees as she struggles to rein in her emotions and her flames. Gloved hands reach up for his shoulders, warm and trembling.
>>
>>6338759
>Anon steps up real close to lean over and look at the image, and takes the phone back and lowers it to his side
You don't like it? Hey, this has more followers than your official account! You should be thankful for the publicity!
>He lifts his phone up and sends the image he just took of Hana's butt to Lena
>>
>>6338780
>He looks to where she's pointing, his face immediately turning white. He removes his hands from her top and places them in the air.
W-Whoa, wait a minute. Are you arresting me? I'm too young to go to jail. Please, come on. I'm sorry!
>>
>>6338780
>Forcing her hand away, he gives her nipple a final, loving kiss before distancing himself from her.

I'll pay for the new blouse next time we meet, don't worry! For now, enjoy being naked!

>He waves, grins, then walks off.

('Till next time, friend. It was fun.)
>>
>>6338748
Your figure is absolutely stunning and it makes me aroused enough to require assistance with its removal. Would someone give me that assistance?

...is this okay?
>>
>>6338807
(Alright, got class in about 30 mins so here is a good place to stop for now)
>>
>>6338739
>The entire potbelly shakes as it's poked, and a snort escapes the air filter of his mask.
Taps for looking good, huh?
>One hand cocking back, he gives her a sharp crack across the ass, rumbling in laughter as she staggers forward.

>>6338687
(staaaaahp)
(Also good luck with the family thing)
>>
File: 1d7a867419b5e40931b376e11c3cbf97.jpg (658KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1d7a867419b5e40931b376e11c3cbf97.jpg
658KB, 800x1136px
>>6338771
That's much better, now someone might actually humor you.

>>6338782
Anon, I'm afraid I do-Oh, you mean...Of course you do.

>>6338816
You see, now that's perfect.
>Peko smiles to herself, nodding a bit before placing a hand on the anons shoulder.
That was wonderful! Surely you'll vet someone now!
>>
>>6338741
>ass
>not arse

You had one job
>>
>>6338761
>The Jedi Master cocks an eyebrow at the human's appraisal, but says nothing.
>Instead, she systematically dismantles her lightsaber with the Force, removing the crystal that powered it and reassembling the hilt.
>She smiles smugly until he grips her sensitive lekku, causing her to gasp sharply.
That is, ah, true.
>Aayla struggles to retain her composure as he strokes and squeezes her oversensitive tendrils. Her back arches in delight.
>>
>>6338841
Thank you, miss Peko!
>>
>>6338780
Would you be okay with having one more person?
t. https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/6301394/#6301849
>>
>>6338849
(That's fine. Actually, do you have your discord? We can finish there if you like.)
>>
>>6338841
Would you please take care of me Miss Peko? I would be very grateful.
>>
File: 1919715 - D.Va Overlook emmaai.jpg (101KB, 955x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1919715 - D.Va Overlook emmaai.jpg
101KB, 955x1351px
>>6338802
Needed that laugh, thanks
>>6338790
Stop calling me fat!
>>6338809
>The pilot didn't even notice him take another shot of her spandex-clad butt. The fabric was stretched thin as it was to contain her plump rear.
This isn't the right kind of publicity! Jinjja, it has to go down!
>She groans, shifting from foot to foot in humiliation
>>6338866
(It's in my card-- Jinx #1820)
>>
>>6338025
>Cirno
Tries too hard to be hated
>Stephanie
Just another rper, not that that's a bad thing
>Painwheel
Painwheel is too pure to be in a place like this.
>Peacock
Also too pure.
>Black mage
Like a mix of Reinhardt and Armstrong with a final fantasy bow on top.
>>
>>6338881
I'm just talking about your tits!
>>
>>6338881
(Oh, okay.)
>>
>>6338796
I'm free too if you want to do non-sexual torture.
>>
>>6338626
>Anon returns this silly loli's grin with a lopsided one, pearly whites gleaming in the sunlight as he watches her bounces around on his lap with the youthful energy that he expected. He plants a kiss on the top of her hat-covered noggin and shakes his head.
Super duper cute, more like. But I don't think you're tough enough for what 's coming..
>He trails off when he feels the weight on his groin, his face developing a flush from the pleasant sensation of her puppyfat rear gyrating around his steadily growing erection.
Nnn..I think you'll need some intense exercise. I-if you're gonna level up, you gotta hone your body first!
>>
File: SXS0G0t.png (324KB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
SXS0G0t.png
324KB, 480x544px
>>6338851
It's no problem, anon. Have a nice day.

>>6338868
Hmm? Take care of you? In a sexual way--right? Well, I could...af-afterall, it is why I'm here.
What did you have in mind?
>>
File: who stole my shorts.jpg (574KB, 982x1539px) Image search: [Google]
who stole my shorts.jpg
574KB, 982x1539px
>>6338779
>Chicken-chan watches with a dazed expression in her sparkling eyes, her little mouth parting to whisper little "ohs" and "ahs", tiny squealing noises as her plump, supple flesh is toyed with, and she is moved about like a doll, til finally anon's throbbing, adult cock is pressed against her tiny button. She gulps hard, understanding just where the game is headed, and bites her bottom lip nervously- but the look in her eyes is still utterly trusting, even as she is unsure. The thought that anon would do something to hurt her never crosses her innocent mind for a second.
H.haa..is..this the game~? P..puuting things in my bum? Your wee-wee is so biiig thooooo~!
>The loli's face contorts as anon applies real pressure, testing and teasing that tender pucker, the whole rod bulging full mast behind that thrust, til finally her tiny entrance can keep up its hopeless resistance no longer and her pink star is parted, clinging with desperate tightness around the head now slid inside her impossibly tiny crevice with a single "pop"
Nyuuaaaah!! Aaah...aaah..aa-aaaanon! You put it in my buuuuum!!

>>6338911
>Chicken-chan happy bounces her soft bum on anon's lap, throwing enough of her tiny frame into each bounce to really apply pressure as she lands, each time those perfectly round little chubby cheeks forced apart by the bulge that seems a little firmer with every landing.
Eeee..incense mexercise? Whatever you say anon! You're my trainer noooow..I have to do what you say!
>Her little nose scrunches up as she grins innocently up to anon, enjoying playing at being a pokemon
>>
File: 1471743854411.jpg (79KB, 455x313px) Image search: [Google]
1471743854411.jpg
79KB, 455x313px
>>6338815
>Kiruko is mad.
>And may or may not go get a vibrator she hides in her desk.
(See you.)

>>6338811
THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT WAAAAH-
>
>The flustered police officer takes a sharp breath in, trying to regain her cool.
...we should do...that, in the back. Do you understand?

>>6338861
(Certainly. Legs work!)
>>
>>6338802
Is this a meme or are you really into that?

A-asking for a friend.
>>
Anxious#6081
>>
>>6338881
>>6338902
(Oh, and I sent a request!)
>>
>>6338919
Um... I'm not sure really. I didn't think you say yes.

(Do you have Discord by chance? I'm much more comfortable there)
>>
>>6338965
ANXIOUS IS A STUPID NIGGER
>>
>>6338881
Oh, it's just the right kind! You used to be more famous for your gaming I guess, then your films..but isn't this just as good? All those little girls you are inspiring to do butt work-outs and walk around in skin-tight shorts and leggings!
>>
>>6338954
>He puts his hands down.
D-Do what in the back?
>>
>>6338954
(Alright then!)
>The anon got handcuffed in a blink of an eye, too fast to even see it coming.
W- wait! I wasn't trying to solicit you, I was being honest!
>>
>>6338976
Well...I'm mearly following orders is all...
>Peko rubs the back of her head, nows as good of a time as any.
(Awonderfultreat#5598. Personally, I like prioritizing the threads, but alright, if that's where you feel comfortable.)
>>
>>6338840
>Femanon squealed as her ass was smacked, looking behind her as a red mark formed on the jiggling surface.
>Her face was just as red, and she yanked her skirt over her butt to hide it.
H-hey! That was more than a tap!
>>
>>6339056
Sent ;)
>>
>>6339061
THICC.
>>
File: tumblr_o2ilgewww51qzpagoo1_1280.jpg (310KB, 1280x1392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ilgewww51qzpagoo1_1280.jpg
310KB, 1280x1392px
>>6338888
checked
>>
>>6339013
>These...are the words of a liar.
>A low growl slips out of her mouth.
Liar. Tell me why I should not have you apprehended right now.

>>6338985
>Disbelief in even this naive woman's eyes, well done, Anon.
>Balling up a fist in the scruff of his shirt, she effortlessly picks him up and hauls him over to the car, tossing him in thr back seat before following him in and locking the door.
>Kneeling on the seat, her eyes scrunch shut, face still red as a lobster.
...touchme.
>>
>>6339056
>Awonderfultreat#5598

Are you who I think you are?
>>
File: lMFo4WZ.png (476KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
lMFo4WZ.png
476KB, 800x551px
>>6339133
(Well yeah? Who else has that name? Or those numbers?)
>>
File: Rib12.jpg (53KB, 688x508px) Image search: [Google]
Rib12.jpg
53KB, 688x508px
Good afternoon, ERP! I hope you find your special cocksucker today!
>>
>>6338952
>Anon could barely focus to what Chicken-chan was saying as his arousal was causing him to only think about the impossibly tight hole the was wrapped around his tip. Her moaning cries were like a drug for the anon's ears, and although he wanted to hear more of them, he knew that he if pushed to hard, he'd hurt the little trainer. He pushed himself back up into a sitting position, the trainer pressing up against his chest, brought her back in for a tongue-filled kiss. As they began to wrestle with one another inside her mouth, his hands spread her plump rear even further, stretching her tiny star so more of his shaft could fit in. Slowly did he lower her, her jiggly cheeks swallowing inch upon inch of his shaft. It was agonizing for the anon to just stay still wall her rectal walls tighten around his entire length, but he cared too much for the girl to harm her. Soon her little butt took all of his prick inside, resting against his thighs as she finally reached his base. Again he gave her time to adjust, but as his hips began to grind back and forth, his prick started to stir inside.
>>
>>6339140
(Sorry I was just scared you were Bolin.)
>>
>>6339150
She just came in.
>unzips dick
>>
>bad at writing
>don't do it a lot
>miss some fun avas
how 2 fix?
>>
File: Peko_(02).png (144KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Peko_(02).png
144KB, 960x560px
>>6339162
(Dude. Ouch. If I was Bolin I'd be meming and blogging right now.)
>>
>>6339126
A- again, I was just being honest! I- it's not like I was groping your legs or anything!
>He answers as truthfully as possible, a glance at her weapons making him resist the urge to look any lower or to lie.
>>
File: tumblr_od9xn3v47c1t7gl7io4_1280.png (114KB, 798x718px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od9xn3v47c1t7gl7io4_1280.png
114KB, 798x718px
>>6339061
>The indignation only makes him wheeze harder in his laughter, tugging up at the skirt and showing off her scarlet cheeks before giving her a tiny shove.
Poor tyke.
>One of his hands suddenly snaps out to grab at her hair, roughly yanking her head back just enough for him to...
>Tug his mask back and lay a soft smooch on her nose.
>>
>>6339169
git gud. Really. Just git gud by practicing.
>>
>>6339173
(It pays to be cautious.)

(Still glad to see other Dangan girls not in his hands. Too bad my favorite is still "his".)

(Also I wasn't the guy who asked for the discord so I'm up for some Peko)
>>
File: chicken chan.jpg (485KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
chicken chan.jpg
485KB, 850x1198px
>>6339156
>The tiny, stuffed loli tenderly extends her arms and legs to wrap around anon, clinging her tiny body onto his front. She moans helplessly into the kisses he plants on her lips, her poor little mind having no frame of reference for anything that is happening to her, all she can understand is the fire burning in her, making her naked little body sweat all over, and the passion in each of those lazy, sloppy kisses. Her whole frame trembles, lent back, the loli's meagre weight doing almost nothing to skewer her further on the fat, veiny cock she is lent back on. She gulps and warbles another long moans - the strength of anon's hips what it takes to stuff more and more of his fat, veiny cock between her milky white, puppyfat buttocks. She gazes deep into his eyes, made to bounce on his lap, her bare chest heaving, slowly sinking deeper and deeper on anon's adult cock, til those supple buttocks are resting right on his pulsing balls, and every single inch of anon is vacuum packed inside that tiny, virgin butt, her organs rudely pushed aside to make room for all that hot, hard meet.
Haa..aaa..aa...aanooooooooon~ I'm g-gggonna burstttttt!
>>
>>6339169
Dude, ava here. We don't give a fuck, just reply the best you can. It's all about giving people a good time, whatever their writing level.
>>
>>6339126
Oh, you want me to do more of that?
>He opens up her top to reveal her breasts
>>
//W-Would anybody like to fuck a feminine boy?
>>
File: wrSmYae.jpg (33KB, 441x750px) Image search: [Google]
wrSmYae.jpg
33KB, 441x750px
>>6339222
(Muruko or whatsherface? I don't think Bolin would throw a chimp out if anybody but him used them)

(Also sure, I'm game)
>>
>>6338952
>Anon's mouth falls slightly agape as Chicken-chan continues to bob and bounce her behind on his concealed member, the continuous pressure from her plump loli cheeks teasing and simulating his bulge like an expert lap dancer. The growing length splits her cheeks and sinks in the valley of her bum with each landing; almost like it's attaching itself to her ass.
O-of course! I'm gonna toughen you up, Chicken-chan!
>With his face getting redder and redder as she continues squirming around, he manages to stutter out some useful instructions nonetheless.
First, you gotta.. aah.. warm up. Just stretch out and try touching your toes...but hold it for at least thirty counts.
>>
>>6339150
She left.....
>>
>>6339150
She's dead
>>
File: bust a move.jpg (874KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
bust a move.jpg
874KB, 868x1228px
>>6339298
>Chicken-chan finally lands purposefully on anon's lap. She looks up and gives a firm nod, wiggling her hips to get herself back snug on the really obtrusive, throbbing bulge she's sat on. The loli tosses away the banana peel somewhere over anon's shoulder and extends both her legs out in front of her, leaning right the way forward, wiggling her fingertips in open air as she tries to snatch ather toes, but can't quite reach at first. Lent so far forward, the top of her pale crack is visible, her plump little cheeks spread either side of anon's bulge
Nyaa..its....im..possibleeee!
>The loli glares, starting to sweat from the strain til finally she hooks her fingertips on each of her toes, gasping her breath, and yelps in triumph
Awww yiss...I leveled up already~
>>
>>6339273
(Toko. Anyway let's go.)

>Being teased is hard on anyone. And being so small and cute made Anon a natural target for bullies. He needed a bodyguard, and he heard there was someone in the school who could help him. A swordswoman who would be able to protect him. Anon had stuffed a hastily written letter into where her locker was supposed to be and told her to meet him in the nurse's office. It was almost time for the meeting, and Anon was sitting on one of the beds, examining the various mixtures that were on the shelves

I really hope she comes.
>>
>>6339271
I would so fucking hard but I have to go anon. Sorry!
>>
File: 31614415_p0.png (474KB, 692x900px) Image search: [Google]
31614415_p0.png
474KB, 692x900px
>>6339259
>Udders now falling out, Kiruko gives a tiny heave of relief, scooching closer to him and pointing her chest towards his face.
Now. Come on. Pleeease...

>>6339175
>Resisting the urge to choke him like a chicken, Kiruko continues to fume, giving him a little push as she continues her interrogation.
These legs will crush your head like sparrow's egg!
>Lifting a hand up, she brings it down upon her thigh, which lets out a loud 'thwap'.
>#legsfordays
>>
>>6339271
Male or female
>>
>>6339376
>He stares at the tits in front of him
U-Uh, do you want me to suck on them or what?
>>
>>6339250
>After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, anon began to move the little trainer off his prick. Her ass was pulled up much faster than it was pulled down, but it was still considerably slow with her narrow walls dragging themselves along his meat. Soon, all but his thick head had left the warm confines of her rear, but as anon, he was quick to pull her right back down. Despite how tight she was, her walls felt slippery from his previous lubrication, letting him slip in faster and sending shivers through him. Her butt came crashing against him with a slap, her pale, plush cheeks softly squishing his sack. He didn't stop this time, and as soon as his entire length was in, he lifted her right back up. He continued pulling her up and down his fat meat, going faster and faster until every second his ears were filled with a wet slapping noise. As felt himself get close, he moved his head to her ear, and whispered to her.
Go ahead and burst, Chicken-chan. Show me how good you feel with my cock inside you.
>>
File: Peko_(07).png (141KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Peko_(07).png
141KB, 960x560px
>>6339353
>The white haired swordswoman walks i to the nurses office, as calm as can be. She pauses in the doorway as she sees the anon...he was adorable! Like a cute little stuffed kitten or something. Quickly shaking herself out of her cute inflicted haze she looks at the anon, trying her hardest not break out and hug the shit out of him.
Ar-Are you...[NAME REDACTED]? You wanted me to protect you, right?
>>
File: Rib52.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rib52.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
>6339166
>6339330
>6339312
>Unzips dick
Is this a meme though?
>>
File: That's a cute girl. (3).jpg (637KB, 567x811px) Image search: [Google]
That's a cute girl. (3).jpg
637KB, 567x811px
Forrest was well and truly lost. Having wandered from the Deeprealm against his fathers wishes in search of some new fabrics to sew with, he had ended up lost in the forest. With a defeated sigh, Forrest plops his rear down on a nearby tree stump, pressing his chin into the palm of his hands and he surveys the surrounding area, grey eyes darting between the trees. He slips the beret from his head, dusting off some of the fallen leaves, before fixing it back atop his crown of blond curls. What an absolute bother he had gotten himself into. Lost in the woods with no towns nearby! He pushes off his stump, frowning and crossing his arms over his chest, before picking a random direction and walking.

"I wish father wasn't so ashamed of me." He muttered to himself as he walked aimlessly through the forest, eyes fixated on the ground. "Wish he'd take me to meet my auntie and sisters."

Forrest flails his arms in the air as he slips into a stream, landing on his rump with a splash. His cheeks puff out in annoyance as he pulls himself to his feet, shaking off as much of the water as possible.

"And now my clothes are wet! I spent so long working on this."

Unfortunately for Forrest, he was even more lost than before. His head snaps from side to side, taking in the surroundings. Spotting an opening, he quickly makes his way towards it, water dripping from his clothing. Perhaps if he waited perfectly still in the clearing, his father would find him eventually.
>>
>>6339428
Who dis
>>
>>6339376
Y- yes, I believe you, Officer!
>The slap of her thigh made him want to look down to ogle her legs, but whenever his eyes tried to go down, they would notice her tonfa-blades and snap back to her eyes.
>>
>>6339403
*but as anon needed more
(I need a new keyboard.)
>>
>>6339178
>She wanted to yell at him or chime some string of insults, the small femanon only five feet compared to the giant. She squeaked as her hair was grabbed, brung face to face to the Roadhog himself...
>And he smooched her nose.
>Her face went as red as a tomato, partly from the hair tugging and partly from the smooch. She squealed and grabbed her sweater, hiding her face in it as she forgot how to work for a good few minutes.
>>
>>6339406
>Anon looks up and sees th swordswoman. A blush begins to spread across his face. She was beautiful. So tall, with silver hair and mysterious red eyes. It was hard for him no to stare.

Uh-um...y-yes. There are these b-bullies you see. And they make fun of me because I-I'm not manly and I-I like cute things and...

>Anon trailed off. Saying it out loud seemed so ridiculous, after all why would this proud swordswoman want to protect a pathetic weakling like him?
>>
File: tumblr_ogb3zdSMDq1rnubimo1_1280.png (309KB, 822x1092px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogb3zdSMDq1rnubimo1_1280.png
309KB, 822x1092px
>sombra on live now

Who will take up the mantle?
>>
>Really hate sombra trailer
>Update goes live
>Azucar skin
Holy fucking waifu

>>6339483
I'm considering it
>>
>>6339483
>Dark skin
>Very tiny bikini
>Those thighs
Diamonds.
>>
File: 31727198.png (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
31727198.png
39KB, 500x500px
>>6339439
>Oh, Anon...the most dangerous lengths of steel present aren't the tonfas.
>Taking a handful of his hair, she jerks his head up to stare at hers, only remaining eye furrows in irritation at him.
You'd better take me seriously!

>>6339390
YESIWANTYOUTOSUCKONTHEMGOODNESS-
>Frazzled as can be, Kiruko lets out a sharp exhale, forcibly reaching out and pulling him tight to her chest, where he can't possible escape her massive tats.

>>6339483
(Honestly I was thinking about it)
>>
File: beachu.png (550KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
beachu.png
550KB, 600x600px
>>6339403
>The tiny loli's makes the lewdest, wet slapping sounds, sucking back on anon's fat, veiny dick. Her tender walls pulsate and grasp around anon, so gloriously soft and hot, her insides rearranged with each deliberate, powerful thrust that hulking cock makes into her. Anon can feel the desperate moans of the little girl tingle on his neck, her hot breath washing over him - every single hard skewering the loli recieved, tugged down onto his length like an onahole, produces a novel new whimpering moan, Chicken-chan discovering too all the sex sounds she makes, she presses her face against his, the tension built up inside her from the delirious buttfucking more than she can understand, or handle..
C-ccoock...anon's..cooock is in meee...haaa..it's..m-m-making me feel..so...goood, anon, aaah..I.fffeeel like..like Im..g-g-g-ggonna peeeee~

(Just so you know anon's i'm gonna have to disappear v soon..I'll be back in a couple of hours though! I love you guys <3)
>>
>>6339515
>His words are muffled in between her breasts. He grabs them with both his hands, squeezing them in a rhythmic fashion
>>
>>6339479
I-Um...
>The swordswoman pushes her fingers together like a nervous school gi-...Well she is a nervous school girl.
I-I see...consider yourself protected! I won't let anybody hurt a cut-...I mean, my client. You'll never have to worry about those bullies again! I-I promise!
>>
>>6339515
I'm sorry, Officer, I- I'm taking you seriously!
>Getting a good stare at her face, he finally started noticing just how angry she was, close to believing she genuinely wanted to kill him.
>>
>>6339483
I'd rub my dick on those thighs
>>
>>6339554
>Anon was looking away, so he didn't see her pushing her fingers together. When he hears her confirm the fact that he'll be protected he perks up with joy. He now looks like an excitable puppy

R-really? You'll do it! Oh thank you so much. Oh! I almost forgot, how do you want to be paid?
>>
File: Dick Booping (5).jpg (636KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Booping (5).jpg
636KB, 700x990px
"Hey, which of you pervertidos wants their dicks booped on?"
>>
>>6338687
Yes, I do! It's a beautiful language!
>He smiled softly and nodded at the girl whom he admired.

really sorry for the late reply! if you're still there..
>>
>>6339450
>Seven foot three is a good height to be, at least when it comes to making plump little women fluster.
>Cackling at her display, he continues to give little tugs to her hair, pressing kisses to her scalp and scraping his stubbly chin against her cheek.
You alright, then?
>>
>>6339611
>its happening
YES! I mean, can you boop your ass on me?
>>
File: Peko_(13).png (133KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Peko_(13).png
133KB, 960x560px
>>6339596
Huh? Payment? Oh right...Payment...
>Peko thinks for a moment. Payment was always the hardest part of these things...cause she never knew what to ask for.
Let me think for a moment...
>Peko snaps her fingers, she just got the greatest idea ever.
You could...g-goooo...on a date with mee? Ma-Maybe? If you're okay with that...
>>
File: IMG_3492.png (115KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3492.png
115KB, 640x521px
>>6339483
I was considering it but alas
>>6339498
Thats the skin i bought bro good taste
>>
File: Dick Booping (1).jpg (1MB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Booping (1).jpg
1MB, 833x1000px
>>6339637
"Eh? My ass?" Sombra offers the stranger an easy smirk. "Sure. Any sex after spending time with Amélie and Gabri-- Oh, Reaper and Widowmaker would be appreciated. She turns on her heels and gives her ass a firm smack, fingers digging into the soft, brown flesh. She turns her head over her shoulder and offers him a sly wink.
>>
>>6339713
>Anon sits there in complete silence for half a minute. He was completely blank faced until it slowly dawned on him just what was going on

Uh...w-what did you just say? I think I misheard, and you said you wanted a date.
>>
>>6339749
Trixie?
>>
>>6339347
>Something was impossible here, alright. The proud smile on his face from watching Chicken-chan struggle and strain to perform the stretches is genuine, but the pants that escape from his lips only grow louder as time passes. While her snug fat cheeks squeeze around the length of his pulsating shaft, the cockhead rests against her lower back; leaking precum that slowly begins to paint her pale skin.
G-god...good work! Now you gotta...keep practicing until you can do easily!
>Anon manages to get out with a strained moan, rocking Chicken-chan back and forth on his bulge by abusing his solid grip on her hips.
Might need you to stand up for a moment, Chicken-chan...
>>
>>6339543
>With all the reckless pounding the anon had been giving the loli trainer and her body pressed so closely to him, his prick had started to throb painfully within her. He wanted to shoot his load inside her so badly, but he thought that if he did, he may not be able to give the young trainer a proper first fuck. His sack felt like it was becoming heavy from all the sperm it was producing, and each time her tiny butt came slamming down against it, a wave of pleasure was sent through him. As she fell down on his cock, he held her down so he could whisper at her.
It's not gonna be pee that comes out of you, my adorable Chicken-chan. You're gonna cum from having my fat dick pound into your small, little butt.
>As soon as he was finished, he resumed piercing her pink star with his girthy length. As she slid back down, though, his hips started to buck upwards, slapping their thighs together and jiggling their flesh. Since he had to pull less of her to get all of his prick inside, his pace became faster than ever. Her wringing walls soon brought him to his very limit, but until Chicken-chan came, he kept pounding into her, awaiting for that one moment.

(I'll finish up with ya then, Chicken-chan. Later!)
>>
File: 33640167_p0_master1200.jpg (132KB, 592x770px) Image search: [Google]
33640167_p0_master1200.jpg
132KB, 592x770px
>>6339544
>Putting her hands up behind her head, Kiruko sighs, long and dreamily, not having the touch of anyone since her days in the Special Forces.
...yes...
>Soon her hands snake down to her skirt, plucking the belt buckle apart before letting it start to slide downward.

>>6339558
(Just a question, how did you want this to go down? Not sure how to diffuse the tension and smoothly transition to legjob here, but I wanna try)
>>
File: Kintaro shocked.jpg (52KB, 539x402px) Image search: [Google]
Kintaro shocked.jpg
52KB, 539x402px
>>6339788
>>6339749
>>
>>6339800
>He begins to squeeze slower and slower. Eventually his hands go limp. Is he still breathing?
>>
File: Peko_(15).png (132KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Peko_(15).png
132KB, 960x560px
>>6339774
I-Um...We-Well...yo-you're pretty cute, so...I-I thought...it'd be a good idea toooo...ask you out? Th-That's not a problem, is it? If you have plans I completely understand...
>The Swordswoman, who's normally collected and calm...has been reduced to a sputtering mess by this cute little boy.
>>
>>6339833
>Anon's mind was racing. Cute? Date? With this girl? What was going on? His face was now completely red. Was it a prank? No swordswoman like her would ever lower herself to this though

Uh-uh I don't have plans a-and if it's what you need a-a-as payment then..s-sure.
>>
>>6339800
(Maybe she remembers a senpai telling her to resolve these issues as peacefully as possible while they were doing paperwork, so she drags to a private/secluded area and pampers?)
>>
Gonna need a new bread since we're close to the limit.
>>
File: 1471465419966.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1471465419966.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>6339920
>Close to the limit
>215 images
>

>b-but were on page 10
Yesterday a thread was made about 50/60 images early and the previous thread was not pruned until the new thread was close to 50 images(44 to be exact).
>>
>>6339969
Faggot refreshing bread at page 10 has always been the norm. We never now just how fast it can go and we've had threads since YESTERDAY that were cut off premature.
>>
>>6339969
Also yesterday, or the day before, we hit 11 and then were dropped before a new one was made
>>
>>6339969
> t. Newfag
>>
File: Peko_(17).png (132KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Peko_(17).png
132KB, 960x560px
>>6339918
Really? With me? Th-...
>Juri shakes her head, letting out a heafty sigh, trying to contaoin her excitement.
Consider yourself protect. I'll follow you around and make sure no one lays a finger on you, alright?
>>
>>6339969
Sorry man. We wouldn't want to run out of threads Hiro had granted us for the day due to budget cuts.
>>
File: 31938025.jpg (325KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
31938025.jpg
325KB, 750x1000px
>>6339825
>Is he?
...oh!
>Kiruko suddenly grabs onto his head, tugging him out of the cleavage chasm with a loud pop and giving him a bright smile.
How are you holding up?

>>6339919
>With a begrudging sigh, Kiruko realizes that strangling the man would be bad for the station's numbers, and probably herself if we're being entirely honest here.
Blurgh. We are going to the squad car. Try anything, and I will be forced to break things.
>Picking him up, she takes hold of the link between his cuffs and leads him off toward the back seat of the police car.
>>
>>6340061
(>Juri)
(Feeling a little tired?)

>Anon smiles warmly, he looks very cute. He then hops off the bed and walks up to Peko. She's a bit taller than him so it was still a little intimidating

Uh...s-so about this "d-date". Where do you want to...you know...go?
>>
>>6340100
>He passed out!
>>
>>6340100
>Considering the fact she could probably lift him up with no issue, not to mention breaking his bones, if he tried to struggle, he lets himself get dragged into the police car.
>>
File: fE9OXqR.jpg (469KB, 1500x1719px) Image search: [Google]
fE9OXqR.jpg
469KB, 1500x1719px
>>6340107
(Whoops, I'm doing a thing in discord, my mistake.)

We-Well...maybe, the...si-six flags? N-No, you're too cute for that, mi-might get hurt...ho-how about the...
>Peko taps her chin, deep in thought, she's taking this really seriously.
Ar-Arcade?
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 221

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.