[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

erp thread gay is okay edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 485
Thread images: 198

erp thread
gay is okay edition
>>
>Owain picking up ANOTHER male avatar for an easy in
>that easy in is with EGG, someone he's clearly thirsty for
>who's fiancee has actually forbidden any contact between the two
>Owain causes EGG nothing but emotional grief
>Owain still thinks trying to ERP an easy in with EGG is a good idea
>>
>accidentally breaks the door completely off its hinges as he enters
Me here! How everyone tonight? We good?
>>
>>6295281
Great job inviting Owain you fucking idiot
>>
Old thread >>6291731
>>
>>6295306
Will you give it a rest, holy shit.
>>
>>6295306
>He was so desperate to make his shitpost the first thing people read in thread.
>>
File: new except everyones gone.jpg (584KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
new except everyones gone.jpg
584KB, 1600x1024px
Fuck
>>
File: gage.png (23KB, 955x155px)
gage.png
23KB, 955x155px
>>6295188
>>6295065
>>
File: ?.png (314KB, 850x883px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
314KB, 850x883px
>Squirts water out her nipple like a Super Soaker
>>
>>6295281
Is owain gay?
>>
File: MEME POWER.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MEME POWER.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>6295281
IS OKAY IF YOU DON'T TRY TO BE A GIRL IF YOU ARE A BOY
>>
>>6295329
Who has the bigger and fatter butt?
>>
>>6295029
>The tongue running up and down her sliver piece makes Valentine shudder, and she takes a handful of Shego's hair as the damp fabric between her legs is explored, her honey thoroughly coating it and any nearby skin.
...I don't know. When I fight, I get rough. Can you handle that?
>Her voice hits a dangerous sounding purr, and for emphasis she gives the lustrous locks in her hand a tug.
>The other hand glowing as it does catches her eye, and the already morbid arousal heightens, with questions of what sort of energy keeps those fingertips burning already pooling at the back of her skull.
>...perhaps she'll need to get a sample.
>>
>>6295306
{You}
{You do realize I can say no right}
{Right}
{And gage doesn't care anymore because he knows the drama's stupid}
{Right}
{I'll even screenshot him saying it-
>>6295330}
{Oh hey look, my point proven.}
>>
>>6295333
Yes. It's why he tries so hard to typefuck every female in the vicinity. Compensation. It's also why he's so willing to send his cock to his "bros".
>>
>>6295330
Kill yourself you nigger cuck, no one wants you here. Stick to your fucking circlejerk
>>
>>6295306
>tfw you will never listen to EGG being eaten out by Gage
>>
>>6295002
>holds him over her shoulder
No!
>>6295218
>Ruby shudders as the older huntress kisses her, feeling the clearly experienced tongue invade her mouth as her arms go limp in shock, only to stiffen once again when she feels Coco touching a very personal place.
C-Coco... stop...
>Her meek words barely stumble out of her trembling lips, her body having quickly weakened from Coco's assault.
>>
>>6295332
>This action catches a certain anons' eye quite invitingly. He swims his way over her in the party's pool
T..that was really cool? Can you do it again?
>>
File: 1466720624527.jpg (151KB, 700x620px)
1466720624527.jpg
151KB, 700x620px
>>6295339
I mean, that sylveon in that image has a pretty big butt, though you can't deny this Buu butt
>>
>>6295330
Gage X Owain when?
>>
I sure will guys thanks!!!
>>
File: Techpriest (23).jpg (154KB, 548x518px)
Techpriest (23).jpg
154KB, 548x518px
>>6295120
>She tightens and jerks almost immediately. It was true, the skin had been cut off, but the inside was still more than functional, and the sudden feeling from nothing to penetration made her shuffle. Still, she held back, continuing to stare at the games ahead of her focusing on them, and holding herself firmly in place. Her breathing didn't even change, it was like she was almost used to this treatment. Still, she reached out to the Servo-skull, pulling it and setting it to hover near her.

Record this. This way, if he can't prove his point, he will be tried and convicted, and we'll have at least something to use for the Mechanicus. I will not leave empty handed.
>>
>>6295349
You're absolutely fucking braindead, stop trying to help someone you don't even like
>>
>>6295384
I dont know which one to choose, then!
>>
File: 1469715306003.png (2MB, 1236x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469715306003.png
2MB, 1236x1920px
>>6295379
Pbbptht.
>She blows a raspberry at you and shoots another squirt of warm water out of her tit at you, hitting you right between the eyes
>>
File: 5fa979641a1b87002cb6111e6a669d19.jpg (563KB, 1000x993px) Image search: [Google]
5fa979641a1b87002cb6111e6a669d19.jpg
563KB, 1000x993px
>>6295191
Virgil...a noble name...
>Unblinking, Kagerou lets him pull back her bangs. Underneath lies a brown twin, staring back at him with a lover's care. His sweet words seeped under her skin far more effective than the insults previous. Her unbroken view did not pause her stroking hand, acting faster now. Her thumb experimentally prodded at his underside, rubbing the glans and scratching at his urethra with her dull nail. She strengthens the arm that cradles his nursing self, holding him closer to her breast.
...I understand. I forgive you. All deserve a second chance...I do not believe we should be enemies. That is a war between nobility. We can start anew...if you wish.
>>
>>6295404
You cucks need to stop hating, spread the love!
>>
>>6295312
Hiya orcanon. Things were looking shakey for the first few hours but it seems like the masquerade went/is going well for most.
>>
>>6295336
>she reaches to the left, digging a black pantyhose from her bag and placing it next to her
Don't look, cutie!~
>she tugs down her shorts and quickly pulls the pantyhose on, struggling a little to get it past her thick thighs. Shes completely unable to get it past her fat ass without ripping however
Better?~
>>
File: 32876055_m.jpg (197KB, 600x289px) Image search: [Google]
32876055_m.jpg
197KB, 600x289px
>>6295245
>Retial wrapped her arms around the male's form, closing her eyes and snuggling against him. It felt... Nice. Very nice.
>Before drifting to sleep, Retia planted a quick kiss on the man's chin, carefully dragging some blankets to cover them, even if she was smearing them with all sorts of juices but she certainly didn't care at all!
Thank you, Otto~

[Wew~ That was nice~! If I was slow at times and thanks for playing with moi!]
>>
>>6295376
What are you doing!?
>Anon struggles a little, as a trained huntress Ruby was much stronger
>>
Who's playing Kagerou?
>>
>>6295103 (Nobu)
Pfffft, smooth one. Idiot.
>Despite the biting tone, she does indeed slip her smaller palm into his outstretched one—gloved fingers intertwining with his bare ones, her cheeks flushing a tad with heat at the intimate action.
>Murakumo mulls for a good minute as she allows herself to be led by the male, trusting that he wouldn't lead her astray. She hoped. Quite a bit, in fact. Her other hand balls up when they wade through the smelly masses, face scrunching up at the close proximity with these, if not amoral, immoral partygoers. Kumo didn't trust any of them to keep their hands to themselves, and she subconsciously pressed half of her nubile form against him, modest breasts squashing between his arm.
Just a scouting mission... Though there really isn't much to scout! It's all obvious even from outside of this place what is transpiring here.
>The Destroyer clacks her heels against the wood authoritatively, trying her hardest to maintain something of a intimidating presence to what she assumed were going to be handsy denizens, eager to grope at her form.

>>6295312
W-We're good, thank you! Who are you, though...? You look freaky and kinda disgusting...
>The Destroyer tries to stifle the callous words before they slip, failing miserably. It -was- the truth, however. How, what, who, and when did this thing show up?
>>
File: Nue (1).png (1MB, 1024x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (1).png
1MB, 1024x1092px
>Slept all day
I miss anything good?
>>
File: Puddin_with_Pudding.jpg (7KB, 184x185px) Image search: [Google]
Puddin_with_Pudding.jpg
7KB, 184x185px
>>6295405
you might want to choose neither, cause I'm pretty tired right now, I should not have come here
>>
>>6295438
You need to kill yourself ASAP
>>
>>6295458
Warfra- Oh wait, that game is bad. Never mind, nothing happened. :^)
>>
>>6295441
Y- yeah...
>He prepares himself by nuzzling into her legs.
>>
>>6295404
>look at Owain, trying to roleplay with a girl who has a fiancee, isn't he bad for doing that, I mean all he does is cause trouble for her, it seems like he's harassing her
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE OKAY WITH IT EGG SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM CLEARLY YOU NEED ME, SOMEONE ENTURELY UNRELATED TO THE SITUATION, TO DICTATE WHO YOU CAN AND CAN'T RP WITH

Jesus fuck you're creepy
>>
File: Kitty Nue (14).jpg (186KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (14).jpg
186KB, 500x740px
>>6295478
Faggot.
I bet you're jealous of my warm+snug right now.
>>
File: oh.jpg (9KB, 133x128px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
9KB, 133x128px
>>6295439
>places the door haphazardly back in the frame before turning towards the voice
Oh, me see! Lots of new faces around here, not know many people anymore..Night going well though, hm? You enjoy yourself, yes?

>>6295454
>his eyes narrowed at her insult. Being around this place for awhile had taught the beast a lot about words and what the meant, but it really hadn't improved his speech. He looked a little hurt, but snorted and nodded down at the much smaller figure
Me Orc, know many people around here. Come often, but been awhile since last time, very busy back at stronghold. You are new face, little girl, not know you..
>>
>>6295446
(Thanks for playing with me too! I think I should be the one apologizing for being slow, though, since it took a while for me to respond.)
>>
Odds make terrible choices in video games
Evens rp
>>
File: IMG_9143.jpg (61KB, 619x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9143.jpg
61KB, 619x928px
>>6295508
Yooohoooo!~
>>
>>6295475
Want to at least gimme another butt pic so I can blow my load to it? I'll have to catch you another time, you have good taste in avas
>>
>>6295418
Hmm....
>He reacts a bit as a warm trickle of water hit him right on the bridge of his nose. The anon was incredibly impressed by the range and accuracy of it and it only drove his curiousity deeper.
Th....think we can try something like that together? In private? I....it's really cool!
>He pleaded for the company of the aloof gem floating next to him in the pool.
>>
>>6295497
CREEPER XDDDDDDDDDDD

End your pathetic life faggot
>>
>>6295282
I do love the eagerness to please in a woman. Also i love oral stuff~
>>
>>6295454
My my, what's a little girl like you doing all by yourself?
>>
File: tumblr_nhjbznXKw31tvf87ro1_500.png (227KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhjbznXKw31tvf87ro1_500.png
227KB, 500x625px
>>6295376
>There's a gleam in Coco's eyes' before she passionately has her tongue circling around inside Ruby's mouth. Groaning in satisfaction she pulls back, releasing the young girl's mouth with a wet pop, the string of their connection slowly fading away once she hungrily licks her own lips clean.
What was that? Stop~? After just a taste Red? I'm a pretty greedy girl in case you didn't know.
>One of her trained hands,slides up Ruby's kneecaps, squeezes her thigh and then starts gently smushing the digits between her legs in small circles.The bounce against her mound playfully before trapping themselves between her juicy lips.
>>
File: 1466720557460.jpg (237KB, 713x729px) Image search: [Google]
1466720557460.jpg
237KB, 713x729px
>>6295529
well, alright
>>
>>6295544
You're either Anxious or you're another actual autist, in either case feel free to kill yourself
>>
File: 8b2.png (1014KB, 1280x1152px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.png
1014KB, 1280x1152px
>>6295531
Why in private?
>She asks in a bored tone, squeezing her breast before sticking it into the water, refilling her hydro cannons
>>
File: 1458241584987.jpg (308KB, 850x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1458241584987.jpg
308KB, 850x1302px
>>6295348
>Shego smirks wildly as Valentine tugs, her eyes turning dark. She was ready for a fight or a fuck. Either way, Valentine was going to be a great opponent.
Oh, I think we're on the same page.
>Her burning claw clamps down on Valentine's upper thigh, her nails digging in. Then, slowly, her other enflamed hands lightly cup the nurse's chin. Bringing her lover in, Shego leans in and licks the woman's scar before she gives her a soft kiss. Softly and seductively, Shego purrs.
You're very hot and sweet. But I won't go easy. May the best bitch win~

>>6295232
>didn't see my post
>the pupper is dead to me know

>>6295029
>>
>>6295487
You're really cute, are you sure you dont wanna do something a little more intense, sweetie?~
>she pushes her thighs against him, giggling as he snuggled

>>6295556
I see~ What about body types and stuff, just so I can really hit your sweet spots
>>
>>6295526
Fuck off. You're the reason there's no other 3D avas.
>>
>>6295508
I just want you to know that I've seen your conquests in the archive and I'm super jealous.
I-I wish I was more like you
>>
>>6295267
>Hana knew her way around a joystick. She assumed it would be the same for the Anon. A slender, gloved hand wraps itself around his stiffening length, squeezing experimentally.
Yah, just... You're lucky I want to repay my fans for the love...
>She mumbles, face slightly flushed. She couldn't believe she was doing this. A moment passes, and then the hand steadily begins to jerk her hand up and down the man's cock.
>>6295247
Like I said, Anon. I don't know anything about you. But saying no one cares about you is a vast, incorrect generalization. People do.
>>
Hell yeah, lets get waste--

Aw damn, the ball's over.
>>
>>6295497
SO its bad if Owain ERP's with her but its okay if you fucks try to get your dicks wet with my girls puss. I laugh at your idiotic logic.
>>
>>6295587
I hate orals
>>
>>6295504
Gaylord.
I bet you're jealous I didn't waste as much time on that stupid game.
>>
>>6295617
Ayy yo, I gotcha senpai. Whatchyer poison?
>>
>>6295232
>Feeling like he was getting milked, his cock started to pulse inside her mouth as he realizes he will cum soon.
I- I'm gonna cum~! Can I cum on your face or should I pour it inside~?
>>
>>6295526
Suzy, I drown pictures of you in my cum everyday.
>>
>>6295029 (Shego)
>As soon as she releases his throat, he pants noisily and moans freely. His hands stay securely on the ground, bearing his weight, as she grabs his wrists. He looks down at her from above with a delighted and lustful gaze while he keeps up a tireless pace, meeting her pelvis halfway as they slam together and ravishing her with all his vigor.
Yes! God, this cunt...! Love it!
>His pace reaches its peak as he pummels her mercilessly, pounding her with all the strength he can muster while she's trapped under him. Then, with a final hard thrust, he pushes cock inside her to the hilt. With a howl of ecstasy his climax hits, and he shivers with orgasmic pleasure while his sex throbs inside hers, pumping load after load of sperm into her.
>>
>>6295400
W-What? T-Tried and convicted!?
>The man looked in fear, swallowing some spit as proceeded to thrust his hips back and fort into the Techpriest's love tunnel. While he was thankful that he insides didn't chop his most important organ, he felt somewhat scared at the idea of being tried and convicted. He needed to make her feel good...
Tch....
>Leaning forward, he quickly licked the flesh nubs on top of her breasts, sucking eagerly and non-stop too! At the very least he was enjoying himself!
>>
>>6295574
>He told me to kill myself, better call him autistic and say it right back!

Wow you really get me there kiddo
>>
File: Boco.png (12KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Boco.png
12KB, 819x460px
>>6295635

Gimme a chocolate milk.

IN A DIRTY GLASS!
>>
>>6295615
I-if it's not too much trouble, D.Va...would you sit on my face and stroke me, too?
I'm so jealous of your mech's seat~!
>>
>>6295615
You say you don't know me, yet claim you know people care about me. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>6295658
>trickles cherry liquer down the sides of a tumbler and pours out a double Black Russian for the faggot
Cheers.
>>
>>6295508
Nice to meet you, Orc...
>Murakumo mutters out as formal a greeting as she can muster in the presence of such a strange creature, bowing towards the much taller figure out of traditional respect. She had hoped her tendency to blurt out things before thinking hadn't angered him too much.
R-Right, I am new here. Is that a problem to you?
>The question could surely come off as terse and somewhat rude, but to her? She was just getting to the point. Mincing words wasn't exactly a specialty of hers, shall we say.

>>6295570
...Urgh, great. One of your types.
>She sneers towards the frankly quite creepy person, looking do-er well, actually up at them—fierce orange irises burning into their own. Kumo assumes a natural position when dealing with threats and unknowns such as them: weight placed on her heels and stance widening by a few millimeters, giving her equal opportunity to dash or fight.
What's it to you, huh?
>>
File: Kitty Nue (7).jpg (882KB, 1000x1200px)
Kitty Nue (7).jpg
882KB, 1000x1200px
>>6295632
Pillowbiter.
I bet you wish you had a dick besides your own to play with.
>>
>>6295511

Don't worry Anon, I'm glad you had fun~!
Now to ponder if I should keep HITLER in my card.
>>
>>6295424
>The soldiers tears soon faded as the busty ninja woman forgave him. Helped pretty well by her hand not holding itself back anymore, her incredible strength and speed going into pleasuring his aching length. Her new technique proved effective as his cock began to throb and heat up to her prodding, a small dribble of his precum making it's way out.
Bless your heart Kagerou, any man would be lucky to have you as I am.
>He muffled out as his face buried itself in her huge, pillowy teat at her powerful grip. His thirsting maw sucking down as hard as he could on the supple flesh pressed into him as mouthfuls of her ivory liquid poured down his maw. Soon though her well attended nipple began to run dry, and he looked with eager eyes to the second nipple as it dripped. He asked her now in a passive and gentle tone.
M...may I have a second ration of your wonderful milk. Oh please kagerou!
>>
>>6295589
I'm having quite a hard time posting due to ip problems, do you mind working me through e-mail? or maybe skype? If you can't i understand and sorry for the trouble
>>
>>6295589
Yeah... I want to cover your pantyhose in my cum... from feet to thighs...
>he says, burying his face between her thighs
>>
File: 1475522607012.png (621KB, 900x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1475522607012.png
621KB, 900x1009px
>>6295572
>Ruby quickly gets used to the kiss, her tongue dancing with Coco's until the girl pulls away, leaving Ruby almost disappointed. Despite her resistance, soft moans and gasps make themselves known as she shudders from the touching of her most sensitive area, only for a sharp squeal to escape her lips once she feels the fingers plunge in.
C-Coco! Why are you doing this?
>Her slit his hot and soaking from the attention, her walls wrapping around Coco's fingers and quivering at even the slightest motion.
>>6295449
>She grabs him by the ankles, spinning him around.
Shorty! Small!
>>
File: 20161113_045417.png (1MB, 1438x1082px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_045417.png
1MB, 1438x1082px
>>6294911
>throws his attacker to the ground
If that is you Neo, it needs work.
>>
>>6295526
>he pats at his chin before his eyes light up, huffing with delight
Suuhzee! Me miss you! Long time since I seen that meaty body!
>he waddled towards her, grabbing her and pulling her into a little more then forceful hug

>>6295597
>the beasts eyes soften, squatting down to the anons height. He placed a heavy green hand on the anons shoulder
No talk like that, you can be! You just be...con..confeedant, that the word! If you think you out of shape, go for run around forest, do pushups before you get into your sleepsack! Or look in mirror thing and talk to yourself, train your mouth skills!

>>6295707
>he raised his hands and waved her question away, shaking his head as he snorted
No no, no problem. Always good for more new people, just me need to learn more names. Not much room up here, see?
>he grinned, tusks gleaming in the light of the room as he tapped the side of his head with a thick, green finger.
>>
>>6295710
Same.
>>
>>6295615
Hana is a black guy trapped inside a body of 19 year old Korean
>>
>>6295755
W-Whoa! Y-You're crazy! Crazy!
Put me down!
>>
>>6295579
>The anon watched with a lustful intent as she so nonchalantly squirted heaping amounts of liquid from her breast and refilling it like a super-soaker. Pondering the more blatantly apparent lewd possibilities of such an act as he continues to flatter the gem.
Wh..what if what I wanted to try with them would be a bit embarrassing for us here though? We can have lots of fun with a skill like that alone, especially with someone like you!
>>
>>6295765
I want to keep cumming for Empusa, desu!
>>
>>6295734
I can do email, just drop one and I'l reply asap~ No worries, cutie

>>6295742
Goodness, that IS really lewd~ Hows it in there, hot?
>she pushed her meaty thighs against him, giggling as her eyes darted down to his groin
>>
File: That hair tho.jpg (69KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
That hair tho.jpg
69KB, 500x707px
>>6295262
Depends, do you have a Discord? I can always do it in the threads though.
>>
File: Hitaru.png (893KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hitaru.png
893KB, 1280x720px
>>6295717
Do a fusion to save space.
>>
>>6295765
(Can we finish up an old RP pirate-chan? or is now just a bad time?)
>>
File: IMG_9142.jpg (168KB, 1487x956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9142.jpg
168KB, 1487x956px
>>6295645
And I'm sure you take the time to Like and Favorite all my videos, right sweetie?~

>>6295770
>She brings herself to smile, dispite the powerful bodyhug, and kicks her legs up so he's holding her bridal style
Hi honey! It's been far too long~
>She wiggles upwards and plants a smooch on his cheek, making his green skin blush pink
>>
File: NerdHound.png (661KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NerdHound.png
661KB, 1600x1200px
>>6295587
{FORGIVE THE PUPPER}
{ >Puppy eyes }

>Hellhound could do nothing but whine in complete and utter confusion, noting the woman was acting...odd, strange. She was suddenly switching from a woman with the intent to beat down the dog to now someone who was straddling Hellhounds waist, scratching her behind her ears, and causing her body to act unconsciously on its own. Now that she was laying on the ground, her body proceeded to vibrate, and her tail was swishing. She looked confused and honestly terrified.
W-what're you doing!? S-stop it!
>She kicked her feet in the air, before realizing the woman was on her crotch. Her body was getting warmer from the petting and attention, her breath catching in her throat when the woman latched onto it. All she could do was dart her eyes around, questioning what the hell was happening. Did the woman eat something wrong? Was this some elaborate joke? Hell-hound didn't know, so all she did was lean into the petting hand and try to pretend this was normal.

>>6295636
>She raised an eyebrow at him, making a grunt that sounded like a 'no'. She forced him to stay lodged down her throat by grabbing his hips and forcing them right against her face, giving her a deep whiff of his scent. She snorted, glaring him down with daggers in her eyes. He wasn't allowed to pull out of her throat, that was for sure.
>>
>>6295268
(Just in case)
>>
File: Nue (35).jpg (446KB, 850x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (35).jpg
446KB, 850x1069px
>>6295787
>Tfw no homo sat in my lap increasing the warm and snug and adding lewd.
>>
File: Ruby-stone.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby-stone.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>6295755
I got you a gift
>>
File: 10 seconds in PS.jpg (183KB, 1276x966px)
10 seconds in PS.jpg
183KB, 1276x966px
>>6295833

DELET
>>
>>6295770
>He looks to the lumbering warrior, tears in his eyes before sighing
But...you've done so much, taken so many beautiful women in their prime...
...I'll never have that. She's gone now...
>>
WE FINALLY HAVE A MALE AVATAR TO CHALLENGE OWAIN

OUR HERO
>>
>>6295804
What, are you asking for an enema or something?
>She asks with one cocked eyebrow
And that's kinda the point of this place is open, public stuff. Are you really that emberassed about what you wanna ask for?
>A bitchy smirk grows across her face as she reloads her other tit missile
>>
>>6295874
To be honest, every male avatar except Luffy's could challenge Owain. The only thing Owain has going for him is his thirst and his incessant need to throw himself at everyone. If the people in the threads and Discord weren't so polite and incapable of saying "no", he would not be such a big deal.
>>
>>6295848
Honestly, same.
>>
>>6295828
{I have a Discord, Edgy Gamer Girl#2529 }

>>6294498
>It seemed her pleas had went unanswered. Whimpering, all she could do was stare behind her as his cock came to life at the sight of the alpha now being broken. Her tail tried to pull between her legs, but his advances kept her tail forced up.
>She shivered from his cooing, hating how much he was trying to calm her down from her terrified state. He was literally raping her, and he thought this would help her calm?
>She jerked in surprise as she felt his cock slide once, twice past her entrance. She hoped this would make him give up, but then it slammed right into her without any remorse. Since she wasn't even wet, it was a tight fit, and she yelped as blood dripped down from her hole onto the ground. She felt specks of his own blood on her back, and she prayed to whatever god was out there that this would end

>>6295404
{ >dont even like }
{ I didn't like him because of how he reacted to you guys. He's changed now, and even taken advice I've given him. So I do not hate him anymore. }
{ If I didn't want to talk to him, or hated him, I would have called him out like I did that ex of mines who wouldn't fuck off. }
{ I wouldn't be surprised if one of the anons saying shit about me is him on anon because he knows my feelings on him.}
>>
File: delet THIS.png (960KB, 1276x966px) Image search: [Google]
delet THIS.png
960KB, 1276x966px
>>6295858
>>
>>6295821
[email protected]
>>
Are there any pics of EGG's butt?
>>
>>6295904
>No snug+hug+fug
why even live.
>>
File: D3_Succubus_Cut-In.jpg (116KB, 188x600px) Image search: [Google]
D3_Succubus_Cut-In.jpg
116KB, 188x600px
>>6295833
>>6295858
Would sieg/10
>>6295835
>>6295807
(I might but Ive only got less then 2 hours. That enough time for you?)
>>
>>6295909
>He's changed now

W E W
>>
>>6295909
>He's changed now
>is still unable to understand that nobody wants him in the threads
>still thinks quantity = quality
>is still throwing himself at everything with a vagina
>is still taking over Discords and create a circlejerk around him
>this is after people have talked to him and told him to knock it the fuck off
>>
>>6295587
>The fiery glow burns when it touches her chin, but Valentine keeps a straight face, never once breaking their stare.
Let's try not to break the skin.
>A tiny prick can be felt at one of Shego's arms, and a glance reveals a needle now stuck in it, paralytic poison now numbing the poor limb.
...too much, anyway.
>And with that she shoves her to the bed and pounces.
>>
>>6295877
Wha..ew no!
>The anon tried to clarify, realizing this gem in the pool is leaning pretty heavy on the 4th wall as she relentlessly teased him with her chest. He rolls his eyes and just goes for the blunt approach.
Your titties shoot out liquid from the nipples and that's pretty sexy, mind letting a human guy suck on them? Didn't think it would be a good idea here is all.
>He looks her dead in her smirking face asking for that in the middle of a crowded pool, her breasts fully loaded......odd thing to say.
>>
File: give her the cocc.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
give her the cocc.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>6295789
Eh? Mwo?
>>6295682
I care about your feelings. I just want you to know you'll get better with enough resilience.
>>6295665
>Puffing out her cheeks, Hana regards the Anon.
Aish, you really get off to that sort of thing? Are all my fans perverts?
>She asks rhetorically. Nonetheless, she was already stripping out of her pilot suit, stepping out of it in just her white, matching underwear. The pilot smiles and pushes the Anon to lay on the floor. Her thick rear and puffy, clothed pussy hovers above his face for a moment before she takes her new seat with a satisfied sigh. His nose prods her entrance while she fishes his cock out of his pants with nimble fingers.
I hope your comfortable, oppa!
>>
>>6295454
(wew, sorry for the delay)
That's one easy mission...makes me wish my job was as simple as that. Just walk into a place and down some punch.
>Unphased by Murakumo's harsh tone, having dealt with much much more unpleasant people with much much worse attitudes--he registers the soft sensation against his limb and glances down, noticing her supple form leaning heavily on him. A feeling that he's not exactly used to, but definitely not against.
>As reassurance, Nobu squeezes Murakumo's hand with his own and gives her a grin, arriving at their desination before too long.
Nervous, 'Kumo? I can tell from your shivering.
>He comments teasingly, even though no such tremor has occured. Nothing but an absurd amount of heat radiating from her body.
You can hold on tighter if you'd like.
>>
>>6295984
Why care about some anonymous autist you know nothing about? Why bother?
>>
>>6295720
>She nodded peacefully, letting free the breast's twin for him admire. Dangling over his mouth, he must have looked like a man who had just made his way through a desert. Kagerou leans forward and fills his maw with the hardness again just as stiff as the other. A hearty dose of ninja milk fills his bud again. She wondered to herself why on earth it must taste so good, but she keeps this to herself. Her tight grip upon his painfully throbbing cock remains, pumping away while he rests within her arms.
Drink up...and rest. You'll need it.
>>
File: Techpriest (29).png (250KB, 507x822px) Image search: [Google]
Techpriest (29).png
250KB, 507x822px
>>6295649
Hmm. I wonder what else you've got on here.

>She starts flicking through the files she's taken, displaying them on screen and spreading out his collections of smut as he has his desperate attempt to convince her otherwise. The servo-skull's already facing the two, recording every movement by him as she berates his porn.

You know, there's quite a bit of this, how did you even get it? I suppose after looking through your files, there's really only one question I have to ask you. What kind of servitor would you like to be?

>She starts to chuckle, finding more amusement in his plight than his actions.
>>
File: ffb.jpg (52KB, 580x320px)
ffb.jpg
52KB, 580x320px
>>6295983
>Without a word, she nails you between the eyes again
Bullseye.

>>6295984
>Dat pic
I could go for some o dat
>>
File: a.jpg (16KB, 200x200px)
a.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>6295909
Gotcha, sent one.
>>
>>6295615
Thank you, I'm glad for the repayment!
>His cock throbs at the touch of her gloved hand and he grunts approvingly once her hand starts moving up and down.
>>
>>6295755
Why? Don't ask silly questions Red~ Unlike those new mates of yours, I see something..
Fresh....
>Her other hand firmly grips Ruby's chest, slowly massing the area in circles
...hot...
>Her fingers easily tear away the girl's corset, until her ripped fabrics set her soft young tits bouncing free
..and tasty
>She breathes these words directly into Ruby's mounds, tingling them with her breath before wrapping her sweet lips around one of the nipples, loudly sucking and flicking it around with her tongue. She pulls backs leaving her chest dripping a bit and pants
I end up really wanting it, so I just take it~
>She buries her head into Ruby's chest again, humming softly as she enjoys her meal,while her fingers continue to work the girl over below, intensely rubbing her to churn as much juice as she could
>>
>>6295821
S- so soft...
>he nuzzled against her thighs, his groin already bulging out
>>
File: me on the right.png (407KB, 800x1192px)
me on the right.png
407KB, 800x1192px
>>6295841
>he places her down gently, rubbing at the smooch mark as he grinned. He took a step back to admire her outfit (and also body, of course)
Suuhzee look very nice, me think! Been too long since me remember, you get any meatier? Hard to tell, you always look delicious! Tasty!

>>6295868
>the hand grips his shoulder harder as the orc nods to him, looking more stern
Tell me who. Who gone?

>>6295984
>digs into a pocket on his belt and hands over the broken game console.
Me forgot to give you this back, had it for too long!
>>
>>6296005
Because you were fucking attention whoring about it
Human beings don't want other human beings to die needlessly, and you've now made it everyone's business
You made the shameless plea for attention, forced people to feel concerned about you, now stop being a pussy ass contrarian and deal with the concequences
Don't kill yourself
>>
>>6295841
Of course! who needs to go to Pornhub when I can just milk myself dry watching your videos through my playlist?
>>
>>6295984
>He gasps as the streamer sends him to the ground, causing him to lay prone as her fingers slide her suit from her mouthwatering curves, causing him to begin to harden at the impromptu striptease.
Well, the real perverts prefer you with the suit still o-mmmmph~
>His speech is quickly muffled as the idol thrusts her rump against his face, her skilled fingers earning a groan from his hidden mouth as his stiffening cock hits the air.
>>
File: 59664443_p0.jpg (154KB, 640x1136px)
59664443_p0.jpg
154KB, 640x1136px
>>6295846
>>6295268
>As Gokotai pressed his lips against Midare's, he offered no resistance at all, closing his eyes and enjoying the kiss. Admittedly, on the inside, Midare was a little shaken. So much had happened in such short time. He really didn't expect to be getting THIS intimate with his own brother. While Midare was by no means dense and was not a stranger to a little intimacy, this was all a little sudden. This was very intimate. In fact... something kinda hard was poking his thigh. T-That couldn't be... what he thought it was? And the way Gokotai was rubbing it against him...
Gokotai... A-Are you sure about this?
>Before Midare could finish talking, his own tent unintentionally pokes back at Gokotai. Midare was quite aware, although helpless to stop it judging from the growing blush he wore.
We're brothers...
>Although he voiced reluctance, Midare's hips had already begun wiggling along with his brother's, rubbing his bulge against Gokotai.
>>
>>6295946
(If you got the time and you're still up for it that'd be great Pirate Chan, if not that's ok too)
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5830313/#5833058
>>
>>6295770
>Despite herself, his absolutely idiotic grin has her own lips tugging upwards of their own volition. Her gaze softens a little, seeing that he isn't that much of a threat to her hull integrity, or any other vital system.
O-oh right, forgot. My name is Murakumo. Don't wear it out, okay Orc?
>She bravely trots up to the heavy-framed monster, and pokes him in the belly. Give her one thing, she wasn't afraid to fight or just remain in the presence of a far larger enemy! Or in this case, ally. She assumed, but remained just a tad leery.

>>6295987
As if, don't push your luck.
>She easily brushes off his prodding remarks and teasing tone. However... Kumo still remains flush against his comforting body, finding a little peace in how much firmer his musculature was and the height advantage he had over the average partygoer here. She certainly doesn't hold on tighter, though! Absolutely, positively, without a doubt didn't hold on tighter!
>...
>...She does squeeze back at his larger hand though. But that was it, for sure!
>>
>>6296063
Wow epic thanks!!!!!!
>>
>>6295961
>Nobody wants him in the thread
false, or no one would defend him, even when he's offline
>still thinks quantity = quality
He writes longer posts, just like Iowa, Jiro a bunch of other good RPers. This is a non complaint
>Still throwing himself at everything with a vagina
Wanting to ERP is now a complaint
>Is still taking over Discords and create a circlejerk around him
Sounds like you are upset people like him more than you
>>
>>6295844
AAAH~!
>He can't help but loudly moan as his cock is lodged down her milking throat as far as possible.
I- I'm sorry~! I just wanted to see how would it look! I promise to cum inside!
>>
>>6296098
Hi Owain
>>
File: 9170252.png (537KB, 1280x720px)
9170252.png
537KB, 1280x720px
>>6295948
>>6295961

{ >is still unable to understand that nobody wants him in the threads }
{ He actively tells people that he understands if they don't want to erp with him, along with the fact that anons still typefuck with him, and no, they are not him, their typing style is different, completely so. }
{ >still thinks quantity = quality }
{ It takes a while for someone to change their writing style, and no one has been actively pointing out phrases he can switch out to fix, and others (like me) write posts that reach the character quality too, like my recent Hellhound post I had to split into two. }
{ >is still throwing himself at everything with a vagina }
{ Some people come up to him instead, as proven with the anons. And I've seen anons here do the same thing. Hell, I throw myself at anything with a dick in the threads or discords. He is literally actively ERPing, which is what the threads are for. }
{ >Is still taking over Discords and create a circlejerk around him }
{ He isn't in the only erp server I'm in, and in Mootykin's the erp channel was literally to bully Owain and fuck with him, mainly by Mooty themselves. }
{ >This is after people have talked to him and told him to knock it the fuck off }
{ I told Owain how how he acts sounds to me and how it bothers me. Now he actively has to apologize for the shitposting circles that attack avas when they so much as acknowledge him. }
>>
>>6296061
>He casts his eyes downwards, sighing once more as he swallows hard.
...I shouldn't say. It'll just make it hurt more.
>>
>>6296022
>He feels himself get hit with a perfect shot again, closing his eyes and showing visible annoyance at the continued teasing of the gem from such an incredible technique that she used like a children's toy.
Soo, that a yes.....a no....a back the fuck off creep? Trust me I get that third answer enough to take it go ahead.
>>
>>6295946
That's fine with me!
>>
>>6296052
Cmon cutie, we cant have that thing locked up all day~ Show me how turned on you are
>she parted her thighs and placed a leg on either of his shoulders, pointing down at his growing bulge
>>
File: Meaty.png (1MB, 696x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Meaty.png
1MB, 696x1126px
>>6296061
Oh, well, maybe a little bit~
>She blushed as well, lifting up her skirt just a bit to show off the chubbiest part of her milky white thighs, which have in fact grown a little bit wider and wobblier since your last interaction

>>6296072
What a sweetheart!
What's one of your favorites, hun? I always listen to what my fans are after, and I love giving them what they want!~
>>
'Member when EGG wasn't an Owain shill?

I 'member
>>
>>6295946
Hi! I think I've been doing a session with you and Laharl. Since you don't seem to have much time left, would you happen to have Discord?
>>
>>6296019
>There was quite the amount of Imperium and Xenos related porn! Krieg-chan, Cata-chan, Shadowsun, Daemonettes... Thankfully, not a single picture of rule 63 Emperor! Was that a picture of Taldeer and Macha too?
S-Servitor? I-I don't want to be a Servitor! I-I only want to serve the Emperor as a regular human! D-don't say that... A-Ahhh!
>His throbbing member began to spit small amounts of precum inside her, feeling his climax approach him with every single thrust, letting out a small moan of pleasure as his orgasm was imminent.
>>
>>6296179
'Member when Owain wasn't a part of ERP?

I 'member
>>
>>6296151
I didn't say no.
>She flatly responds, reloading her chest ballistas again, this time inflating them with a bit more water, making them grow at least one cup size larger
>>
>>6296164
G- got it!
>he quickly took off all of his clothing, letting her see his throbbing erection
>>
>>6296113
>She smirked, she was glad she got the point across. That was her job of being the alpha.
>She gently pulled his cock out, just enough where he could see the tip aiming into her gullet.
>Her tongue was wrapped around the base of his dick, dripping with hot saliva.
>Panting and wagging her tail, her tongue jerked him off to his final moments, her paws coming up to gently roll his balls and coax the seed out.

>>6296179
{ 'Member when I gave a fuck?
I 'member, I nearly offed myself.}
{Now you guys are stuck with me. <3 }
>>
File: 1573020 - RWBY Ruby_Rose.jpg (32KB, 400x557px) Image search: [Google]
1573020 - RWBY Ruby_Rose.jpg
32KB, 400x557px
>>6295799
NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
>>6295855
O-Oh. Thank you. It's really pretty.
>>6296029
>Ruby gasps as her clothes are ripped, sending her breasts flopping out only to quickly be wrapped by Coco's mouth.
Ngh... Coco...
>Having more or less conceded at this point, she holds her hand on the hand still fingering her, keeping it in place while she moaned softly. Her legs barely keep her up as pleasure boils inside her, her heat leaving Coco's hand soaked while the digits continue to plunge inside her.
S-Stop, I'll... gyaaah~!
>Her juices splatter onto Coco's hand as she climaxes, letting a loud cry into the air as her legs finally fail her, sending the young huntress tumbling to the floor. She lands on her rear in a puddle of her own wetness, looking up at Coco with half-lidded eyes.
I-I... I'm sorry, it all took me by surprise so I couldn't last long.
>>
>>6296250
>Now you guys are stuck with me

Hi Paul/Warframe cuck
>>
>>6296250
>killing yourself over Owain

W E W
>>
File: Shego 1.jpg (14KB, 300x389px) Image search: [Google]
Shego 1.jpg
14KB, 300x389px
>>6295646
Ah! Fuck! Yes! Mmm!
>Shego's sex wrapped around the man's pulsing length, his hot, heavy frame only exciting her more. Her claws radiated a burning heat that scorched his wrists. Her body arched into his as he pounded away. Every inch of her frame ached with lust as her body shuddered. Then, as his lust pulsed into him, Shego finally tipped over the edge as well. She fell beneath him, her teeth gritted and her body hot and sweaty. Panting between her teeth, she looked up with her dark eyes.
H-ha...

>>6295844
Oh come on~ You're enjoying it! Just be a good bitch for me, hmm?
>Her petting become rougher as her hot claws dug into the fur of the demon. Leaning in, Shego licked and bit the ears of the animal while her nails pinched her flesh. Her slippery muscles circled the inside of her pet's ears, while her body grew only hotter.
Ah, you're not going to give your alpha kisses?
>The villain laughed to herself, the animal's squirming only adding to her sadism. She could see it was wildly confused. Shego had all the control here. A flush crossed the grey woman's cheeks.
Give me a kiss.

>>6295969
>Shego's face contorted with several different emotions: betrayal, arousal, a fighting instinct. This was going to be fun, the fiery woman thought. The poison was quick to act, shutting down her dominant arm in almost an instant. It dangled helpless next to her, with the glow of her heat soon fading. Suddenly, Shego broke out into a maniacal laughter.
Hahah! You're really--!
>With that, Valentine pushed her onto soft bed. She had to win, Shego thought. Though slightly disabled, the villain's free hand flew to the woman's chest. It tore her blouse into burnt scrapes before eagerly digging in. Then, Shego went straight for the neck. Her black lips licked and kissed Valentine's neck until they started biting.
>>
>>6296264
AAhhh I wanna go home!
>>
File: b.jpg (14KB, 315x305px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
14KB, 315x305px
>>6296096
Murakuuumo, easy name!
>he looks chuffed, placing a hand on his hip as the much smaller approaches and pokes his belly. Though the beast was toned and muscular elsewhere, his stomach jutted out a little from eating a little too much too often. He grinned and snorted down at her, placing a hand on her head (but being careful not to ruffle up anything)
Murakuuumo, you are cute, me think. Very small, very cute!

>>6296133
>he nods, closing his eyes as he grips his shoulder
Me understand, maybe best not to. But plenty more girl out there! You good looking humey, you get far! Open yourself up to more girls, look, plenty here!
>he points around the room at the many feminine figures, accidentally pointing at an empty table a couple of times

>>6296173
>his eyes widened, his drooling tongue sliding free of his lips and licking them. His hand lowered as he bent forward slightly, gently grabbing at her waist as he felt her chubbiness.
You right, much fatter, much better! But still as cute as ever, Suuhzee
>>
>>6296173
My favorite? Theres so many to choose from. But I think what I've drained gallons of cum the most to is when you dressed in that sexy schoolgirl outfit. The one with the really short skirt, and the top that had your fat breasts just squeezing out, and the sexy glasses too...you taught us all some valuable lessons that day~
>>
>>6296011
Yes Kagerou..
>Virgil coos out obedient and limp as kagerou unveils her second engorged teat to his eyes. She ever so teasingly dangles it over his thirsting maw before plunging it down upon his face, nipple dead on his tongue. He latches onto her fresh breast and sucks strongly on the soft, heaving flesh. In no time at all a heavy flow of her cream came from her stiff nub, he licked it fiercely with his tongue as his mouth filled up once more with her nourishment. He chugged away at her fresh downpour of cream as his cock began to hit it's limits. The aching rod twitching eagerly at Kagerou's pumps and squeezes, drooling with small specs of precum as he felt himself close to the edge.
So...So close Kagerou....does it feel good for you too?
>>
File: selfdestruct.jpg (402KB, 850x477px)
selfdestruct.jpg
402KB, 850x477px
>>6296005
Why not bother?
>>6296022
Give_her_the_cocc.webm

>>6296028
Her fingers rub slow circles around his cockhead's slit, encircling but not quite touching. A thumb swipes across suddenly, gathering the pearlescent precum that began to leak there. The gamer smears it down the underside of his cock, using it to hasten her quick tugs. Hana's other hand moves lower, graciously squeezing his swollen, full balls.
For me?
>>6296061
>Hana blinks, head cocking as she takes the broken plastic and wiring.
Oh, it's you! How are you, oppa?
>>6296085
But how am /I/ supposed to cum if I leave the suit on?
>Hana retorts, satisfied because the Anon could no longer argue with her. She had won. Triumphed with the thickness of her ass and moistening cunt. Already a wet spot was forming on her innocent-looking panties, heady and sweet in essence.
>Meanwhile, the pilot teases the ruddy head of his stiffness with one finger tip, barely touching the sensitive organ at all. Finally, she grasps him at the base, slowly making her way up his shaft with hard squeezes. She grinds herself on his face, rubbing her clothed, puffy lips against him.
Hope you're okay with smelling like pussy for the next few days, oppa.
>>
File: Techpriest (6).gif (257KB, 1200x1500px)
Techpriest (6).gif
257KB, 1200x1500px
>>6296192
(A-ah, sorry, but I'm getting quite sleepy and I think it best if I call it here)
>>
>>6296328
"Why?"
"Why not? XD"

Alright I'm done here
>>
>>6296206
...!
>He took that as his que, the horny fool not wasting a second the moment he heard anything remotely close to a "yes". He desperately paddles over to her as she reloads her shoulder mounted cannons one more time. Even giving him time as she teasingly makes them bigger. He soon makes his way right in front of her as she's dipped down in front of him, his mouth wide open.
R..ready! Put em right in here!
>>
>>6296088
I know...
>Lost in passion, he moves up to kiss Midare's plush lips once again.
...but that means I know you best, don't I?
>He might have spoke with confidence, but his lips trembled with fear. Not sure what line Midore might be wanted to cross, he would take it one step at a time. After all, he hardly knew what he was doing as well. All he had in his life were his tigers.
>Gokotai's shifting underneath his brother led to the tip of each of them giving one another a passing kiss. The force made his shoulders shudder in delight. From his mouth came a breathy sigh.
Ah...that's...
>He bucks his hips up, seeking that same feeling once again. They dock against one another, but soon his wild rutting underneath runs the tent in his pants underneath Midare's skirt, poking at a tiny sack underneath.
...I want this more than anything Midare! Please...even if it's just only tonight?
>>
>>6296298
>He returns the nod, wiping his eyes and patting the massive hand atop his shoulder.
*sniff*...Y-yeah. I'm glad you had her, though. You gave her something I couldn't...I just hope she's happy now, wherever she is.
>He looks to the beast with a forlorn smile.
Part of me was jealous...even angry, at you. But there's no reason for me to be. You're a good guy.
>>
>>6296298
>She blushes brighter and steps closer to him, hugging his strong, muscular arm
Shhhh!
>She goes on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear
I don't mind when you call me a fatty in private, but not out in the open! Now lets go back to your place and you can call me whatever you want~

>>6296300
Oh yeah, that one was super fun! One of my most Liked videos I think actually~
I've got a couple more on the way that show these puppies off a lot more...
>She looks down and squeezes her clevage playfully, making them bulge out of her dress a bit
Plus a lot of really fun ones for the holidays...oh! And some fun guest-star ones with Holly!~
>>
File: Painwheel.jpg (67KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
Painwheel.jpg
67KB, 527x600px
>>6294884
{TFW I had your reply in the old thread's reply box still}
{Forgive}
>Those final words were all that Carol needed for her darker side to flip a switch and come right on out.
>A smile slowly cracked on her face, and she grew an iron grip. It was not letting go of Valentine's hand anytime soon.
>Her head snapped to the hallways, that lead to various rooms, half of which were still empty and open to the public. She made a beeline through the crowd, and some of the people stared at Valentine with worry, as Carol's body alone signified pain and torture.
>A low chuckle escaped Carol once they were in the darkness of the hall, her head turning back to Valentine. Her eyes glowed red in their mask, which was back on her face. It was like the face of the other side deep within her.
Your body looks so delicate, Valentine...I wonder how easy it would be to break?
>>
>>6296353
>this faggot thinks people are going to plead for him not to an hero

See you in hell, cunt.
>>
>>6295909
>The jester was hard at work thrusting himself against her firm fluffed cheeks, each pump pushed her head forward and made the sudden realization that one wrong move and she could die of a slit throat. And what was worse is that his thrusts and minor pumps weren't in rhythm they were randomized so it was always new. Some where along the line the being used his free hand to juggle two throwing daggers which were sharper then fresh parchment (paper), again one wrong move and someone was gonna get stabbed and knowing this maniac of a joking jester, it wasn't going to be him.
Mmmmgh....
>He moaned lightly while speeding up the juggling act.
Aghhhahahahaeheehehehohoho......mhhhugh!
>>
>>6296440
ok
>>
File: tumblr_nmgm76YgwN1ra3h5lo1_500.png (196KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmgm76YgwN1ra3h5lo1_500.png
196KB, 500x735px
>>6296368
....you wanna drink pool water?
>She asks stoically
I mean, I can load these with anything.
>She points with her toe over at the Snack Bar
Go get something.
>She reclines back on her floatie and pulls a pair of shades over her eyes
I'll be here.

Also
>He took that is his que
Ay-ay-aye papí
>>
>>6296391
Hi Mortemer! I love your vids!
>>
File: salut.jpg (513KB, 859x1259px)
salut.jpg
513KB, 859x1259px
>>6296353
Okay. Feel better.
>>
>>6296391
She looks like the owner of Amy's baking company.
>>
>>6296328
Mmmmmnph...~
>He nods against her writhing, wiggling backside; moistening panties marking his face with her arousal as her scent filled his nose, her slit scarcely covered by the thin cotton. As the Korean's digit brushes teasingly against his pulsing cockhead, he whines in frustration, nodding at her statement as he squirms in a desperate bid for more of the pro's touch.
>>
>>6296298
>Her heart was warming up to the jubilee orc, finding his simplicity... refreshing, strangely. A half-smile overtakes her usual scowl and furrow as her slim digits jab at his belly frivolously.
Thanks. I don't get that a lot from most, everyone thinks I'm a bit too grumpy to be called that.
>She stops at that, and trembles when she realizes she was -also- called small. Murakumo took a deep breath, exhaling mounting frustration with carbon dioxide. The headpat from the orc helps somewhat too, although it has the side-effect of causing those same cheeks to puff with air, slightly irked at being treated like a child. She was a proud vessel, ready to strike down Abyssals with the help of the fleet!
Hmph~
>>
>>6296264
Mmmf~ Haah..
>Coco rides Ruby through her orgasm, never letting her mouth latch free from the girl's bosom as her body squirmed around her. Her rapidly intruding fingers halted only slightly as they were desperately milked by her clenching walls. Her doused gloved hand retreats from between Ruby's trembling thighs,dripping sweet honey from the sky. Coco brought the silk glove up to her mouth and suckled on each digit of the wet treat with joy.
Mm Mmm Mm! Not bad kid. That's a new record for me.
And don't worry about it you can make it up to me~
>She grins down at her while licking her lips clean of Ruby's climax
>>
>>6296475
You can talk to me on discord if you ever feel like it, I'm sure you know who I am
>>
>>6296250
>Slowly feeling the inevitable build-up, only made stronger by the coaxing of his sperm, he goes back to squeezing her soft chest, quickly seeing her change from a friendly doggy to a dominant alpha.
I- I'm gonna cum~! Please take as much as you want!
>>
File: 56441471_p0.jpg (113KB, 506x716px) Image search: [Google]
56441471_p0.jpg
113KB, 506x716px
>>6296270
{I already said I (EGG) am Hellhound, senpai. Good falseflag. }

>>6296276
{It wasn't over Owain. It was over rl bullshit and me caring about wanting to help the threads so much that I ended up snapping and breaking down. I took a few days to cool off, and understand that life is short, and we should cherish it and embrace it and embrace the love and positivity of the world. I am a gypsy, after all.}
{That's also why I won't show up as often, because I have so much to experience of life! And I'm excited that I'm only 18 years into my life, and I have so many experiences to go through in life and adventures and challenges and memories! Why end my life now when I can float through space and time and become one with all and enlightened, only for my energy to dissipate throughout the cosmos and space time continuum, so I become everything and everything becomes me?}
>>
>>6296475
D.va is cute!
(T.L Note:Jinx is also cute.)
>>
>>6296527
>Too retarded to get it

wew
>>
>>6296468
.......That is in incredibly valid point actually
>He calmed down from his relentless perversion to weigh the gem's words. Getting a mouthful of water full of chlorine, piss, and whatever other bodily fluids in this place sounded awful. He takes her up on her offer and exits to the snack bar, looking for something big enough to satisfy his extreme thirst.
No...no....perfect!
>The anon grabs an entire punch bowl from the table and brings it into the pool with him, slowly wading it over to the liquid powered gem as he prepares for whatever face she'll be giving him this time. He leaves the bowl floating right in front of her.
So.....how's this then?
>>
>>6295281
This is a great edition.
>>
>>6296285
>>6296405
(Sorry guys, Franku needs to sleep. Thanks for the sessions, what we got done was fantastic)
>>
>>6296096
I'm just enjoyin' what I've been given. Nothing major.
>For the first time since he's arrived here in approximately hours, Nobu tunes out their deafening and colorful surroundings to focus on the Destroyer in his arm. If not because of her very cute reaction, but because if she holds on any tigher, she might cut off the circulation of blood to his arm.
>But he won't mention that.
You wanna get out of the limelight? I think we could enjoy ourselves better somewhere quiet.
>His offer was actually innocent since he couldn't quite focus on the lovely lady on his arm when he could spot someone rutting on the floor out of the corner of his eye. Nobu brings his free hand to Murakumo's cheek and brushes away a faint speck of dirt, smiling.
You have nice eyes.
>>
>>6296571
>kissu
>>
>>6296571
>touches the cutie's booty
>>
File: 6b7539e372724e46894a4caf267431d5.jpg (136KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
6b7539e372724e46894a4caf267431d5.jpg
136KB, 800x1131px
>>6296304
It's...different...
>She couldn't rightly admit how it felt. It was an odd buzzing sensation in her mind and bosom, not wholly pleasurable but numbing in a way. The way the milk poured out from the bud ignited a feeling deep in her heart for a child more than anything else. Her biological clock rang loud and possessed no snooze button. In a semi-trance, her now slick hand finds its descent easier than before. Rather inexperienced, she was not familiar with the coming signs of his orgasm. Her pace refused to slow, coaxing the white seed to come forth like the ivory fluid in his mouth.
>>
File: 1102_The_Shining_Beacon_03918.png (538KB, 861x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1102_The_Shining_Beacon_03918.png
538KB, 861x1080px
>>6296296
Here you go!
>Lets go, sending the anon flying home.
>>6296511
O-Okay...
>The still trembling Ruby slowly got to her feet, picking up the torn off fabric and holding it against her chest.
I'm going to need to get this fixed! Where am I going to find someone who knows anything about fabric at midni-
>Her gaze suddenly turns back to the fashion expert that just made her climax, still reveling in Ruby's taste.
Oh. Right.
>>
File: S.jpg (106KB, 431x537px) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
106KB, 431x537px
>>6296328
Me good, how you little girl? Ugh...me remember name somewhere, you from...Coreeeah, me think?

>>6296389
>he continues nodding, pulling his hand away as he raises himself to his full height
You good guy too, small one. No need for anger in this place, its all about love, you see. Unless people into anger, that another thing though

>>6296391
>he giggled, high pitched and childish as she clings to him. He digs a key out of his rucksack, wiggling it at her
Me have place just upstairs here. Can't take you back to village right now, brothers are...
>he tapped at his chin again, trying to figure out the best way to avoid telling her she'd probably be eaten if they went there
...having dinner, too busy!

>>6296506
>he squatted low, still a head or so taller as he did it by was moreso at her level. Looking at her eyes, his jaw waggled as he rocked his head side to side, sizing her up
You cute, but also look strong. Me not know how, maybe like stunties who live in mountains, or magic tree people. They small and sometimes cute, but scary to fight. Me think you like that..
>he shook himself, grinning and laughing it off
N-Not that me want to fight you, of course!
>>
>>6296468
>Que=queue
(You got me, typing with one hand made me bilingual.)
>>
>>6296571
>>6296571
(I agree)
>>
>>6296614
>Hits a tree
>>
>>6296285
>Her scorching grip on his wrists doesn't seem to register in his mind as he enjoys his sweet release inside her, and is left panting heavily when it ends. Sweaty and exhausted, he breathes hard over her, making an effort to stay up by his arms, and looks down at her with hazy eyes.
... Heh... You make for a wonderful criminal.
>He lowers himself down on her and presses his lips onto hers, slipping his tongue in between them. He kisses her while feeling her body under his in a final gesture of lust and desire for her.
>>
>>6296574
(It was a whole bunch of fun, cutie)
>>
>>6296626
>Kissu
>>
>>6296505
What was that? Mianhae. (Sorry.) I think you have something that's muffling you...
>Hana pretends to be oblivious, an innocent grin on her face. A light blush burned under her skin, and she adjusts herself against her seat.
Now get going! I wanna cum too!
>Hana laughs, borderline mockingly, her other hand joining the first on his shaft with rhythmic, hard strokes.
>>6296533
Incorrect translation!
>>6296615
Korea, yes!
>The girl beams.
My name is Hana. Or D.Va.
>>
>>6296527
You know, you live a pretty shitty life. How many anti-depressants do you take until you feel happy? That's a pretty dangerous amount. Now tell me, those drugs will eventually kill you in the long term... so why suffer through the poisoning and all of Gage's shit? Listen, pal, if I remember correctly, Gage hasn't been all too cuddle-cuddle with you unless it's sex, right? And he definitely has stopped you from role-playing to have actual sex, ain't that right? I'm not here to poke fun at you, even if that is what this post is strongly implying.

You live a very shitty life. Could be worst- but I can promise you this: This whole Discord and Threads thing will only make your problems worst. You need to get your life back on track pronto. Gage isn't the best for you- but you're too kind to leave him. Think about it, really. He's in it for the sex. He's too depressed to feel any love, he has not the ability to care for anything. Leave him, and deal with that creep that stalks you and threatens to leak your information. He's your biggest physical problem, and he could rape you if shit hits the fan... maybe even worst.
>>
File: Succubus (male) (19).jpg (52KB, 387x324px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus (male) (19).jpg
52KB, 387x324px
>>6296571
>>6296626
Yuri is garbage.
>>
>>6296626
Hey Iowa. Got room for a boobjob?
>>
>>6296663
Peridot pls go
>>
>>6296391
>Anon is left biting his lip, failing to make eye contact any more as she bulges out her heavy set of fat bouncing boobs. The fat prick between his legs seems to react in response.
They're really just fucking amazing..., its no wonder guys can't take their eyes off you.
>Anon swallows hard imagining what kind of treats she had in store to dress up in. Indian cloths, santa skirts, maybe even just a holiday snow bunny. His mouth watered a bit, while the throbbing between his pants go worse...theres no way he could wait till home to masturbate
Do you think....I could have a preview?
>>
>>6296560
Watch this.
>She leans back, one tit in each hand, pointing her nipples in two slightly different angles, planning her shots like a sniper
>Then she fires, sending two high-powered streams in different directions, sailing through the air, one nailing Peridot in the back of the head, the other shooting DMG in the face
>When her Boob-Zooka's(TM) by Mattel are fully emptied again, she leans over the side, dipping one puffy nipple into the cold punch, squeezing her chest and sucking it in
>>
>>6296678
peridot encourages suicide you idiot
>>
File: lesbeans.jpg (139KB, 850x919px) Image search: [Google]
lesbeans.jpg
139KB, 850x919px
>>6296664
sounds like a lot of hoopla
>>
>>6296690
Peridot pls go
>>
File: 1478815517822.jpg (88KB, 638x798px) Image search: [Google]
1478815517822.jpg
88KB, 638x798px
>>6296663
This is some next level creepiness

This post right here is why you don't share personal details with fucking anyone here
>>
>>6296664
You're garbage
>>
>>6296605
>Kissus back

>>6296606
No touching!

>>6296626
(I-iowa I was just thinking about something I wanted to do with you. Next time your on that is)

>>6296664
What if it's two boys that look like girls.
>>
File: Shego 2.jpg (17KB, 300x378px)
Shego 2.jpg
17KB, 300x378px
>>6296645
>Shego pushes the anonymous man off of her after her lazy kiss, giving his mouth and tongue a quick taste. Laying there, panting and sweating, Shego quickly regains her composure and sits up. She spreads her legs and looks down. With a claw, she scoops up her own juices. Then, she tastes.
And... you're a nice distraction!~
>It was half-serious and half-joke of a tease.
>>
File: 1466444741378.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1466444741378.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>6296469
Aww, I love you too sweetie!
>She blows a kiss in your direction

>>6296615
Mmkay! I'd love to check out your new pad~
>She giggles and climbs up his strong body, making her way all the way up to his shoulders, slinging one leg over either side of his neck, resting her boobs on his head
Lead the way, sweetie~

>>6296681
Mmmmaybe~
>She placed a finger to her chin in thought, speaking in a playful, teasing tone
But what's in it for me, hun?
>>
>>6296724
What if it's two girls but one is dressed like a boy?
>>
>>6296707
This.
You are here to typefuckers not socialize.
There is absolutely no reason to share anything about your real life.
>>
>>6296724
>Doesn't listen and continues to touch
>>
>>6296724
>slaps all the asses
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>6296663
>>
File: can't beat the cock.jpg (225KB, 826x520px) Image search: [Google]
can't beat the cock.jpg
225KB, 826x520px
>>6296724
As long as there are natural authentic dicks, ideally 2 and no vaginas we gucchi.

>>6296715
yuri a shit.
dicks have the superior aesthetic.

>>6296696
Fuck you buddy! Cocks over cunts any day.
>>
File: tumblr_of4m7tPEsv1s5wms6o1_1280.jpg (133KB, 1128x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of4m7tPEsv1s5wms6o1_1280.jpg
133KB, 1128x1200px
>>6296614
Don't worry about it Red, I'll strip you down again later and get you all sized up for something alittle more fiery for your adventures.
Although, I do so like to be compensated for all my hard work~
Come by my place later and I'm sure we can work something out for the both of us.
Cioa, for now~
>The huntress trots away still reveling in the taste on her gloves
>>
>>6296766
Well you're gay faggot.
>>
File: Chloecasual.jpg (88KB, 275x705px) Image search: [Google]
Chloecasual.jpg
88KB, 275x705px
>>6296550
{I didn't know if they legitimately thought I was Paul or Warex, or if they were saying that those two have said that stuff before. I wanted to make sure they knew it was me at least.}
{Unless you're talking about the second part, in which case, that's what I believe in, senpai! Maybe because I was originally part of /x/, but I believe that we are actually made up of parts of everything, atom wise. That our energy is made up of everything. We get energy from other organisms, we exhale food (like carbon dioxide) for beings (like plants who eat that stuff up, or other little organisms), etc etc. We are part of one big recycling program, not just with our world, but with the universe, because when black holes eat up our energy, and then big bangs happen after, our energy is spread out, and embedded in a liiiittle bit of everything, and it's so cool and amazing! And I'm excited that I get to experience what life has made now, a little piece of the huge timeline that will never end.}
>>
>>6296738
>Pretends to grab the kiss and put it in my pocket
Thanks! I'll save that for later~
>>
>>6296658
>The hapless anon nods against the plush rear of the ace pilot, thrusting his nose up into her tight little hole, pressed against her panties as he burrows his features against her obediently. His tongue emerges from his gasping mouth, dragging along the hidden slit as wet slurps and smacks begin to echo from beneath the lovely girl, her chair bucking his hips to aid her strokes.
Mmmmpth...yeth...m-ma'am~
>>
>>6296571
>Kissu and slaps that booty

>>6296587
>Another scoff exits her lungs, though this was one is completely in jest. Getting warmer... A shrill moan from one of the fornicating couples has her undeniably tightening around his bicep, the abruptness of the noise catching her off guard, as embarrassing as it is to admit.
>So she doesn't.
I-I can't help but see some underlying motive to that, but... Agh, sure! Not gonna serve me any better just wallowing in this filth, right? Lead the way.
>A lone eye closes when a digit enters her personal bubble, a involuntary wink drawn from the TsunTsun destroyer.
Y-Yeah, I know that already!

>>6296615
>She stood straight and stiff, allowing herself to be examined by the ogr-erm, orc.
Of course! I'm a Destroyer, I'm designed for speed and equally fast-hitting firepower!
>Her chest swells with pride, glad that even the little girls got some credit. Battleships weren't the only part of the fleet, after all!
>Hmph.
That's right, you don't wanna fight me. I'd blow you away, Orc!
>Her headgear whirrs around, not even close to an actual attempt of attack; she just wanted to see the friendly giant's reaction to the new stimulus!

>>6296626
>Kissus as well
(Agreed)
>>
>>6296609
>Virgil continued to stimulate his nurse's ample bosom as much as he could, gulping down her milk as it poured almost endlessly in his mouth. His bright red face was engulfed deep into her mountainous mammary, her strong arm keeping him in place.
Different? It's Incredible....!
>On those words the young mage couldn't hold himself back another moment, climaxing to the nonstop motions of Kagerou's hand. His cock burst forth with a heavy torrent of his semen, coating the ninja's hand and even some of her arm in a thick helping of his seed. He lasted for a good few seconds until he exhausted all he could, his cock limping back to him and unlatching himself from her bosom.
You...you put up a hard bargain kagerou. Forget the gems, I fight for whatever side houses you. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways, ready my items and tomes, I fight for my friends the moment I wake. I hope to see you again.
>He reaches up to stroke her hair one last time as he could feel the agent and his own fatigue putting him to sleep
>>
>>6296728
>He rolls over on his side and watches her, and smirks slightly as she tastes herself.
This was definitely an enjoyable way to distract someone.
>>
>>6296798
You forgot this
>>6296663
>>
>>6296795
You say that like I don't realise the innate superiority of being a faggot (male)
Females are only good for titfucking and babies which you can't do without a dick involved.
>>
>>6296724
(What's that?
~Iowa on mobile)
>>
File: Pomf.jpg (15KB, 141x129px) Image search: [Google]
Pomf.jpg
15KB, 141x129px
>>6296663
You know, its shit like this as to why I rarely talk to anyone on both communities.

Also sorry to laharl and the two anons, i fell asleep.
I dont think il be able to as ive got some tabletop games to plan
>>
>>6296846
Shut up
>>
>>6296738
>her playful teasing tone was practically torture, you could see the way he squirmed eagerly for her to wear something dangerously revealing. He re-adjusts the position of his pants just to ease the comfort
W-what can I do to make you happy?
>>
>>6296626
Cutewa
>>
>>6296842
Dicks are ugly
yuri is superior
>>
>>6296615
>He gives a low laugh as the orc encourages him, watching in awe as the warrior rises, wiping his sleeve along his eyes to dry his tears.
Yeah...no anger. Keep doing what you do...not that I could stop you if I wanted to!
...Thank you for hearing me out...
>>
>>6296658
Ah yes, Hana! You tell me, me just forget!
>he beamed at her, waving (even though he had been talking to her for a good few minutes)
How you been, good? Lot of action in your big metalman?

>>6296724
>passes out from the sight
THREE M-MEATY BUTTTHHHHAHGH...

>>6296738
>he turns and plants a sloppy kiss on her thick thigh before waddling forward. Taking her up a flight of stairs, he turns to his left down a expensive looking hallway. Jamming the key into the lock of a red door, he pushes it open and ducks down so the girl doesn't own herself on the doorway. The room is amazing, though small, with velvet curtains and a silver chandelier. The orcs belongings are shoved in a corner, looking strange in the middle of this rich masterpiece
Me get best room here, all human coins from pillaging, see!

>>6296817
>he toppled back onto his rear as the mechanical thing whirred and turned at him, his eyes wide with fright. His green cheeks turned a rosy red seconds afterwards, obviously embarrassed as he scratched his head with a dumb hand
Hah, weird scrap thing give me fright! What that do exactly, and what you mean by "Destroyer"?
>>
>>6296817
who else do you play? or not telling just yet?
>>
>>6296854
Sorry.
>>6296874
This.
>>
File: a26dd74b256b47839eaf7d524c6750a5.jpg (129KB, 1000x605px) Image search: [Google]
a26dd74b256b47839eaf7d524c6750a5.jpg
129KB, 1000x605px
>>6296874
Dicks range from powerful and majestic to cute and beautiful.
There is no such thing as an ugly dick!
Vaginas are all gross and taste bad.
>>
>>6296685
Tcchht..hmhm..~
>The anon was an odd combination of half aroused half bursting with laughter at the gem's display of her powers and beaning her friends in the noggin. Admiring her skill as she loaded her topside torpedoes for a second round, siphoning up the punch to her chest as he noticed a distinct color change to her rack.
Well, no matter what happens that's worth an applause, can I get a drink with the show?
>The gives her a slow clap, then opens his mouth wide again. Completely unfazed by the large amount of people that must be glaring at them for stealing the punch bowl and shooting pool water everywhere.
>>
>>6296663
Why are you giving her life lessons when your here in the trash threads too. Telling her she should leave these places. Why dont you leave you cuck. Dude go away you only know what people gossip about....buzz off creep.
>>
File: H.jpg (72KB, 620x404px) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
72KB, 620x404px
>>6296877
No worries, friend. Me wish you good luck. Look, here
>he dug into a heavy pocket, bringing out a sparkling emerald dagger. The hilt looked warn, but the curved blade looked as sharp as ever
Treemen blade, you keep. Maybe you sell, maybe you use to fight me someday!
>he let out a below of laughter, shaking his head
>>
>>6296628
...oops.
>>6296782
>Ruby simply stands there while she watches Coco stroll away, still not fully processing what just happened. Suddenly, she hears Jaune calling for her, and she heads back to their campsite prepared to make up a crazy story about what happened to her clothes.
(This was great, nice to see a Coco player. Do you have a discord?)
>>
>>6296818
(Ah, I'm on mobile right now. Are you okay with that as an ending point?)
>>
File: 3873929cb8793e4bbaacea69c3d0274b.jpg (145KB, 980x1330px) Image search: [Google]
3873929cb8793e4bbaacea69c3d0274b.jpg
145KB, 980x1330px
>>6296891
You're gonna make me blush!
>>6296909
Dicks probably taste worse fag.
Yuri is pure!
>>
File: 1466479765419.jpg (439KB, 699x992px)
1466479765419.jpg
439KB, 699x992px
>>6296812
Ah! Mmh, that's it...
>She groans, the cotton soaking through with a combination of saliva and her own honey. It outlined her puffy vulva, and Hana whines as his nose presses against her clothed entrance. Her jerking still kept its rhythm, and she rubs small circles all up the vein on the underside of his cock.
See how quickly you fell into your role?
>>6296885
My MEKA? Always!
>She chirps, pumping her fist excitedly at the large, green beast.
How about you? What have you been up to?
>>6296909
>Imagines a majestic cock galloping through the fields
It's late.
>>
>>6296935
(It makes a fine ending point, sure thing. Thank you Kagerou, that was a pretty great typefuck. Have a good rest of the night)
>>
>>6296658
I want to lick that asshole
>>
>>6296909
I hope a girl finds you and fucks you straight again
>>
File: 1466444423107.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1466444423107.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>6296811
You're not gonna put that where I think you are, right?~

>>6296861
Well...do you have a wallet?
>She grins and her eyes widen as she asks, sweetly swaying side to side, making her skirt swish

>>6296885
Oooh, it's gorgeous!
>She looks around at the beautiful decor, her eyes settling on the large black oak bed, surrounded by a sheer golden veil
You've clearly been up to a lot lately!~
>She smooches the top of his smooth head, kicking off her heels playfully
>>
>>6296663
{Hun, you only know a little bit of the whole personal life I have. I won't tell you the whole thing, I'll give you a tl;dr version.}
{tl;dr: My anti-depressants and anti-psychotics are there to help me control my body and do what I want to do, without mood swings taking away my energy to do projects, and personalities possessing me. Also, we slowly get poisoned from chemicals in the air or the chemicals we clean our body with, the processed food we eat, pollution, sickness, gravity, etc. Gage also cuddles me and other stuff too, sometimes I get too shy to fuck, so he snuggles me or we have makeout sessions and then watch old movies. He stopped me because I spent hours at a time here and it worried him. Also, I wasn't spending time with him like I should, since I'm in a relationship. Outside of this, I'm going to college for free for a PHD in computer science, have my own place, get to do what I love (make videogames), etc. The creep is just an ex. If Gage decides he wants to be 'bad' I can deal with it. I've been in bad relationships before (if the Warex isn't a big enough sign of that). The Discord and Threads I've learned my lesson on and thus can stay here. Hell, I even have Gage here to keep an eye on me so when I get too whatever, he can peel me away. Plus, if Gage IS bad for me, or if what I'm doing IS stupid, then let me learn from it. My life is on track and okay now. Please don't worry about me. I can handle myself.}
>>
>>6296929
Ah.....
>Anon stumbles back, trying to keep balance before falling over anyways
>>
>>6296743
Now you are thinking outside the box.

>>6296756
>Torpodeos the stupid anon

>>6296760
>Anon's hand breaks because the asses are made of steel.
>You like this.

>>6296766
They have to be natural? What if one of them had a dick but it was rpiped off and had to get an artificial one?

>>6296817
>Kissu
(M-more ships?)

>>6296844
(I-I want you to spank me. You know like corrective spanking.)

>>6296885
(Uh oh....)
>>
>>6296929
(Thanks so much~ And no sorry I don't do discord. Thanks for playing with me though. needs moar rwby interactions here)
>>
>>6296972
Maybe... I'm definitely using it later though~
>>
File: CwNn-BuWEAQMFqo.jpg (93KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CwNn-BuWEAQMFqo.jpg
93KB, 1280x1024px
>>6296938
Also you can't stick a vagina through a gloryhole.
Yuri is WORTHLESS.
AND DICK TASTES GREAT.

>>6296949
>Not taming wild dicks and mounting them.

>>6296970
NEVER.

>>6296995
This isn't Neo Detroit.
No robococks.
>>
>>6296919
>She adjusts herself on her floating platform, laying her other empty breast into the bowl, while pointing the other one right at you
>She gives it a little squeeze and fires a steady stream into your mouth, until her Love Gun is about halfway empty
>She flops it down into the bowl, using both to suck up the remaining punch, turning her chesticles an interesting shade of light purple-pink
How is it?
>>
>>6296996
(Fair enough. Do you at least have a card?)
>>
>>6296928
F-fight you?! What happened to the no anger thing?!
...Still, thanks. This is...really cool of you.
>He pats the beast's forearm.
>>
>>6296995
And what if we rp'd this?
>>
>>6296949
I want to know what D.Va's butt smells like.
>>
File: fuck off i'm gaming.jpg (51KB, 540x285px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off i'm gaming.jpg
51KB, 540x285px
>>6296965
Heol! Such a pervert!
>>6297039
Victory!
>>
>>6296990
EGG, we don't care. Just drop it and move on. This isn't discord where our status depends on worshiping people. Just tell him to fuck off. Also you fuck off. We all have our own problems. I don't give a single damn about yours, I just want to type fuck. Not a one. Stop making the threads about you and assimilate already.
T. Fucking ava who is tired of your and your shitposters beef. Learn to fucking use the hide post function.
>>
>>6296885
...Snrk.
>Barely, just barely; she restrains her laughter. A very audible snicker does reverb through her throat, however. Not that she cared too much, she was having fun! Scary. Her shoulders tremble as she quells her giggles with a gloved palm.
Oh, these? They just help me when I head out on missions, out on the open seas. I'm a ship, you see. And a Destroyer is... Well, a smaller and faster warship that helps escort the larger ships of the fleet. Understand?
>She waggles her finger towards the male, as if she were an educator lecturing a particularly dimwitted student.

>>6296889
(Gonna keep up the masquerade for now! Guesses?)

>>6296995
>Smooch
(You know who I am, silly! Don't let it slip though, k?)
>>
>>6297053
This.
>>
>>6297050
Actually, I want to fuck that asshole when your in that position :<
>>
>>6296972
M-my wallet...
>He was already supporting her patreon but this curvy temptress was trying to milk his pockets empty this time. He wanted to protest but one swaying gaze at her hips had his head moving along with them. He handed over his hard earned cash to her all too easily, men are so easily tempted when it comes to thicc beauties aren't they?
>>
>>6296995
(I like spanking. This can work.
~Iowa)
>>
>>6297053
>says theyre an ava
>doesnt show ava
pussy
>>
>>6297021
>Only gurgles came out of his mouth as he stupidly tried to reply to her mid drink. It was a bit unusual having to drink from a tit that may well be a foot and a half away bit was pretty good. A steady stream of punch meeting his mouth as he chugged down as much as he could, the sweet drink spilling along the edges of his mouth.
hah.....that was probably one of the tastier thing's I've had around here. But that was a bit hard to keep up with, mind if I do it at my own pace, directly?
>The guy wades over to her discolored breast and keeps his mouth open right in front of it, waiting for her to approvingly pull him in.
>>
File: A.jpg (58KB, 429x330px)
A.jpg
58KB, 429x330px
>>6296949
Ah, it called MEKA! Me would like to meet him one day
>apparently under the impression the mech was ALIVE, the orc contemplated having a conversation with it for several seconds before answering her question
Stronghold attacked by tiny clan, we crush them. Take their land, take some human land too, warchest get much bigger! Been doin' too much killing and not enough talking, you see? Clan stronger, me bloodbrother now!
>he points to his shoulder, in which a set of three black rings are tattooed around it, inscribed with a strange, unknown language. Probably orcish

>>6296972
>he places her gently on the bed, watching her plump body bounce on the costly mattress as he drops his bags in the corner with the rest of his junk
Me been up to too much! Lots of killing, but not enough GIRLS!

>>6296995
>twitches, unconscious on the ground

>>6297027
Me joke, but possibility! Me know of tale of something similar happened, man grew up believing in hero and later he fights hero, who is really villain! Or was the man the villain and he the hero...or..
>he looks completely confused, staring blankly into space

>>6297061
Ship? Like sailboat? You look like a cute girl to me, not a boat! And a tasty one at that!
>he giggled like a child, beady eyes looking over her body before shaking himself out of it
>>
>>6297053
FUCKING PREACH THAT SHIT NICE AND TIGHT MY BOY
>>
>>6296949
>He nods once more, allowing the movement to aid his long, pressured drags along the length of her slit; the cotton panties near-transparent as her juices drench his tongue and her scent fills his nostrils, eliciting more groans of pleasure from beneath the pilot. His hands reach up to grasp at her thighs, pressing her down deeper against him as a bead of precum collects upon his bulbous head with a muffled grunt.
*slp~*...Like an...*slurp~* R...P...G-G....~
>>
>>6297053
Assimilate? nigga when did we become the reapers from Mass Effect?
>>
>>6297053
Never has there been a better post in all the threads.
>>
>>6296663
>>6297053
You forgot your warframe avatars m9
>>
>>6297024
(not anymore but I'll consider remaking one)
>>
File: 1463794436466.jpg (78KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1463794436466.jpg
78KB, 800x820px
>>6297010
dicks are uncute!
Vaginas are!
You're uncute! Yaoi is gay! Yuri is cute!
>>
>>6297039
>>6297050
Now you really got me wanting to sniff her nice ass now, thanks anon
>>
>>6297089
And? Why the fuck should I jeopardize anything because I'm sick of this retarded discord drama?
Keep denying what I say, bitch.
>>
File: 3-48.png (21KB, 720x163px) Image search: [Google]
3-48.png
21KB, 720x163px
>>6297140
Because the other post is infinitely better, here.

Now fuck off.
>>
File: midare118.png (165KB, 405x606px) Image search: [Google]
midare118.png
165KB, 405x606px
>>6296385
>As Gokotai goes in for a second kiss, Midare is much more receptive, meeting Gokotai's lips halfway with his own and beginning to poke his tongue into Gokotai's mouth before he broke the kiss to speak. Gokotai's momentary confidence caused Midare's cheeks to burn red and his eyes to widen slightly.
Honestly...
>He trailed off, breathing a sigh of resignation and relief. There was no avoiding it now. He guesses he's gonna do dirty things with his brother! As their tips passed by each other, gently kissing, Midare also sighed and his body could be felt tensing up the slightest bit.
Gokotai...
>Midare says his brother's name as Gokotai gently thrusts against him, rubbing their erections together until Gokotai's slips underneath Midare's skirt and prods at his sack.
A-Ah!
>Midare lets out a hushed moan as he feels Gokotai's bulge poke at his nethers. A damp spot starts to form on his shorts as his tip begins to drool precum.
You're so different tonight, Gokotai... but... I can't say no to my dear brother.
>Midare finally unhands Gokotai from their hug as his hands travel downwards and flip his skirt, exposing the very visible outline of his member straining against his skintight black shorts. He lifts his legs and knees and inserts his thumbs into the waistline of his shorts before beginning to slowly strip the shorts off. Once he pulled them down far enough, Midare's cock springs out of his shorts, already hard, lively, and dribbling a bead of precum from his tip. This is followed by Midare's small sack seeping out of the tight shorts as well.
Ah, you can see everything... Here, Gokotai. Look at my everything. It's all yours.
>Midare's cock twitches with excitement, dripping another bead of precum. Before Gokotai can even respond, desire takes over Midare and he presses his lips against his brother's, delivering the kiss himself this time. He snakes his tongue into Gokotai's mouth and plays around with Gokotai's tongue, tasting Gokotai's taste all the while
>>
>>6297146
Welcome to the best fetish.
>>
This thread needs more buttholes
>>
You see, this is why you don't get involved with Owain.
>>
>>6296817
>Now having obtained her consent along with a reason to depart from these crowded floors, he leads the way right out of the front and retreats through one of the corridors in the back of the room. His form, intent with purpose and taut with anticipation, parts through the sea of people like a hot knife through butter.
Whatever you say, 'Kumo. I'll get us outta here in a hurry.
>Their escape is a room; a bed meant for two, a wardrobe, a mirror, and a large opening that leads to a spacious balcony complete with a table. The moonlight gleams across the walls as he turns to Murakumo.
Here we are. A nice quiet place with a view. Not as like as you, but it'll do.
>>
File: 2d22c60ae9fc9ea9480e479cd2575cef.jpg (537KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
2d22c60ae9fc9ea9480e479cd2575cef.jpg
537KB, 800x1129px
>>6297145
Enjoy your bulldykes and tumblr radfems freebleeding.
I'll enjoy my twinks and traps.
>>
>>6297131
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................TITS
>>
>>6297144
(I look forward to seeing you more.)
>>6297053
(If she told him to fuck off, he would think he won and do a victory lap. You're retarded for blaming the person for stopping someone from being a twat.
t. Ava who has the fucking balls to not go anon.)

(I'm going to bed now. Goodnight, everyone.)
>>
File: tumblr_o7oc57c9Gj1tqxqm7o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x798px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7oc57c9Gj1tqxqm7o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x798px
>>6297003
Mind if I ask what you had in mind, hun?~

>>6297077
>She stuffed his whole wallet into the back of her panties, before shrugging off the shoulders of her dress, proudly showing off her smooth bare shoulders and almost half of her big milky breasts
Mmm, it's support from fans like you that keep me going, you know~
>Her voice is as chipper as ever, as she lowers her dress just a bit, cupping her hands over her tits, pale white flesh squeezing between her fingers and overflowing out her top

>>6297104
Hehe, I hear that!
>She eagerly lifts her legs skyward, flashing to him her hot pink panties, just a bit of her full black bush showing from the edges
>Her chubby thighs wobble as she presents herself, toes pointed, legs held up in a proud V shape
>>
>>6297104
>He tilts his head, just as confused as the oafish would-be storyteller, scratching his hair with an inquisitive sound.
That's, uh...huh. Sounds deep...
>>
>>6297181
>>
>>6297197
I was gonna...
>Whispering
Think of you while masturbating...
>>
>>6297192
Whatever fag
>>
>>6297195
Of course it's Ms. Ruby Rose herself defending EGG. What a damn surprise. Also, you're heading to bed so you don't get called out? Ain't that just fantastic. Take your hugbox shit out of here, and throw it in the trash like your autistic Dark Link brother.
>>
File: fuck you guys i'm busy gaming.webm (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you guys i'm busy gaming.webm
126KB, 1280x720px
>>6297071
Wha- But...
>>6297115
Just don't get too addicted, okay oppa? You can't lose that easily!
>She taunts with a giggle, bending over to swipe her tongue once across the swollen, ruddy head of his dick. The taste of his precum on her tongue, Hana begins to buck her hips down, making it harder for him to breathe as his head is buried beneath soft, warm skin. she pecks the head of his cock for a split second, then goes back to jerking him off, slowly increasing the strength of her squeeze.
>>6297146
H-heol! That's inappropriate, Anon!
>>
>>6297177
Thanks, I'll use it wisely

>>6297197
How much do I have to fork out to sniff your fat ass, Suzy?
>>
>>6297171
>Someone who typefuck a is infinitely better than a faceless shiner
Yes they are, way to blow your samefag on a shitty ultimatum. Now stop whining.
>>
>>6297010
Das rayciss

>>6297032
Sounds great, next time I'm here let me know. I assume you want to be the tomboy?

>>6297061
>Zips up lips tight

>>6297086
(Great! Can not wait.)

>>6297104
>Runs away as soon as he falls down
>>
File: IMG_7044.jpg (444KB, 1280x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7044.jpg
444KB, 1280x1185px
>>6297100
>She now requires both hands to lift up one of her Hydro Pumps, which have grown heavy and oval-shaped from the load
>Her dark blue nipple is large and puffy, dripping with just a drop or so of delicious, sugary liquid

>>6297227
Noice

>>6297181
>>
>>6297195
Oh no, you "have the balls" to suck up to someone for brownie points. Your logic is assbackwards. Who gives a fuck if "he thinks he won". How stupid is this? Why do you care? Why do you think we care? Why do you even engage? Do you know how many avas get shit and don't respond, focusing only on rping? Emulate them you retard.
>>
File: Cms4jH5W8AEWMqO.jpg (45KB, 510x577px) Image search: [Google]
Cms4jH5W8AEWMqO.jpg
45KB, 510x577px
>>6297238
Make way for the homo superior.
>>
>>6297258
I didn't understand a damn word you said. Did you even understand what you said?
>>
>>6297246
Wrong Ruby, genius.
>>
>>6297263
Why do they never have time when ?
And yessir
>>
>>6297246
What's the matter EGG stalking warframe fag? To chicken shit to put in the mask?
>>
>>6297273
>Why do you think we care?
Probably because someone posted a rant against EGG for trying to STOP drama.
>>
>>6297280
>Makes way for herself
>>
>>6297227
Would stick my nose against it.
>>
>>6297197
>As the celeb tugs down her dress, anon began tugging down his pants. His molten hot mass hung out and quickly sprung up, throbbing and quivering as anon wrapped his palm around its pulsing head. He slowly began to tease himself as he saw the pure milky skin get squished inbetween her fingers, just barely hiding the full view of her jiggly tits.
Y-you keep us going too....for hours...
>>
>>6297308
I'll fucking shank you ho.
With a dick that you hate so much.
>>
>>6297053
Seconding this
>>
>>6297297
Alright you guys want to drop it but you're not dropping it. Assimilate guys....remember. Just drop it and lets type fuck.
>>
>>6297297
I'm not warframe fag.

But that is a might fine argument you have there, Hugbox Police. Call me another name, go on. Lupin? Luffy? Mecha?
>>
>>6297061
(So many people... any hints?)
>>
>>6297307
Nigger, you think that was stopping drama? Fuck it you deserve this hell. Enjoy worshiping your discord queen.
>>
All this drama makes me hard.
>>
>>6297248
>He shudders at the sensation of her warm lips and the increased weight bearing down upon him; the erotic combination causing another dollop of pre to appear just as quickly as the first disappeared onto her skilled tongue. His hands grip her thighs powerfully, spreading her legs apart ever so slightly as his tongue attacked her weak point...a common strategy~
Not...l-losingggggg...~
>>
>>6297246
Canis holy shit that's not even the right Ruby
>>
>>6297335
Hi Lupin/Luffy/Mecha
>>
>>6297246
Dude I hate Ruby as much as everyone else but wrong Ruby.
>>
>>6297104
T-Tasty?
>Her deep pools of amber widen at that, heels clacking as she takes a good two steps away from the big guy.
And it's ship, not boat! Distinct difference, you dolt.
>Kumo doesn't miss a beat in correcting his incorrect use of naval terminology, even with her in such a defensive position in the present moment!

>>6297189
>The Destroyer was taken aback at the classy accomadations, at odds with the current clientele renting out the manor. Or was this headed by the owner himself? It made little difference to her, the point was that she had escaped that stuffy, and smelly dance floor.
>Absolutely disgusting.
Hmph, it'll do indeed. Flatterer.
>Topaz eyes shift to the side, eyeing him up his form in full detail for the first time. You know... he wasn't exactly -bad- looking.
>One might say he had a traditional form of handsomeness.
>The tsundere warship plops herself unceremoniously on the bed, light weight absorbed by the plush cushion. Not bad...

>>6297263
(Good girl~)
>Pets

>>6297337
(Hmm... Oh! Here's a cryptic one. Milkshake. Think on how it sounds anon. Think -real- hard.)
>>
>>6297335
Hi Mecha
>>
>>6297271
>The anon just stares at her engorged big gulps with awe. Bloated to an incredible size as the light blue gem lifts her huge, dark pink breast up to his face. her nipple dripping with pilfered punch as she showed zero objections to his question.
Alright then!
>He lunges in and latches onto her over sized rack rockets, suckling on her chest as it poured right away with a heavy stream of punch. They were surprisingly soft for belonging to a....rock...person.
>>
>>6297332
>Sticks out tongue
>>
>>6297375
Can we please drop it. Lets be adults about this and drop it.
>>
>all this drama because EGG defended Owain

See. I told you he was cancer.
>>
File: sploosh.jpg (82KB, 452x390px) Image search: [Google]
sploosh.jpg
82KB, 452x390px
>>6297197
>he grins wide, spotting the bright undergarments and untamed nethers. He licks his lips again, almost in a trance as he waddles over and wraps his heavy, toned hands around her ankles
Been long time since me seen this, you really have got fatter. I think me need a taste before I see favorite parts of this meaty body, dont you think?

>>6297226
Yeah, anyway, good tale! Me learn a lot from it, mainly about killing though
>his eyes are narrowed, leering down at the anon as if hes just given him some newfound advice

>>6297263
>groans and stumbles to his feet, hand at his green forehead
Where he go? Where go cute girl boy?! WHERE?!

>>6297384
Me sorry, not know what difference. Ship bigger boat? Or does it have scrapstuff on it like thing on your head?
>his eyes seemed a little too focused on her angry face, as if he was forcibly making sure they didn't look down at her body
>>
File: 1466925063645.jpg (379KB, 3000x2500px)
1466925063645.jpg
379KB, 3000x2500px
>>6297355
>Hana lurches forward as his tongue lashes at her oversensitive clit, a startled cry ringing above the wet sounds of her grinding.
Fuck... Fine, if you, nn, want to play on hard mode.
>She grunts, and leans forward. The anon could not have seen her part her lips, and abruptly engulf his head in her hot, moist mouth. The pilot suckles hard, cheeks hollowing as she jerks off the rest of his length.
>>
>>6297392
>A wicked grin grew on her face as she suddenly squeezed hard with both hands, shooting like a firehose into his mouth, making his cheeks flood up with punch
>>
File: Hellhound_BBQ.png (26KB, 174x218px)
Hellhound_BBQ.png
26KB, 174x218px
>>6297053
>>6297064
{I was merely helping him understand outside of the gossip so people don't worry about me is all!}

>>6296574
{Sleep well}

>>6296525
>Her eyes narrowed sharper and a smirk grew on her face. She pulled his cock further into her mouth, letting him have a nice view of her wet, hot maw. Trails of saliva hung from the roof of her mouth down to her jaw. Her tongue squirmed and squished around like a snakes. Her teeth were sharp, but safely far from his dick. She whined loudly, wanting him to just shoot off already. She was starving for his seed. With her face wide, panting like that, and her eyes sharp like a hawks, it was hybrid between puppy and alpha.

>>6296444
>Wincing as her neck was brung ever so closer to that sharp blade, she whined. She felt so helpless. If she tried to kick at him, she was too afraid that the sounds she was hearing, which were of blades slicing through the air, would turn into sounds of blades sinking into her skin, which would really just be her howling in pain. She leaned her head back, her body jerked with erratic thrusts as the jester had his way with her body. She was hot like an oven, the literal embodiment of fire, and Hellhound knew that this would just make her body more desirable to the rapist. It just felt like she was getting turned on being violated, instead of being terrified. All she did was whimper, her bred-for-fucking body cushioning him with its fur while he slammed away.

>>6296285
>She let out a yelp as the burning claws and deep biting of the lady who held her down send stings of pain throughout her frame. She squirmed, making the woman's nails dig deeper, and that quickly made her stop trying to fight back.
>She would enjoy the petting if it weren't for the fact that this woman was clawing into her flesh and drawing blood, boiling hot blood from the creature's core.
>She heard the woman speak of kisses. Kisses?
>Jerking her head around, Hellhound forced her mouth tightly shut and shook her head no.
>>
>>6297393
>Slaps a dick on it.
>>
File: IMG_1072.png (149KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1072.png
149KB, 625x626px
>WAH WAH Ava I dun liek is cancer and must go says the faceless fuck
Now stop feeding these posts (you)s and start typefucking. They're already full of shit and It's exactly what they want
>>
File: double the fun.jpg (177KB, 900x875px) Image search: [Google]
double the fun.jpg
177KB, 900x875px
>>6295281
Patrician Edition
>>
>>6297408
>He gulps, clutching the dagger defensively.
I'll, uh...have to check it out sometime, my f-friend...!
>>
>>6297176
(Hey Midare, I hate to cut it short especially when we were just getting to the hot and heavy, but I think I need to sleep now. Are you okay with continuing later?)
>>
>>6297237
But anon...that's lewd!~

>>6297326
Mmm...you boys are so sweet...
>She does a little curtsey, turning around away from you, and raises her arms to tie her hair into a high ponytail
>As she lets go, her huge breasts come down like an avalanche of snowy white goodness, giving you just enough of a look at her voluptuous backboob, before she scoops them up in her hands again and turns back around
How do I look?~

>>6297408
Sounds like a plan to me, sweetie!
>She gently rolls her pretty panties down her chubby legs, revealing her proud, fluffy black bush, with a blonde dyed streak in it, just like on her head
What do ya think, big boy?~
>>
File: 59153413_p19_master1200.jpg (273KB, 675x1075px) Image search: [Google]
59153413_p19_master1200.jpg
273KB, 675x1075px
>>6297104
Ye, I can call my MEKA if you want to... Um.. Meet it.
>Her eyebrows furrow, but she shrugs it off after a moment.
And good for you, oppa! Congrats on your victory!
>Her eyes lit up as she examined his tattoo, a gloved hand reaching up to trace it. How odd. Like nothing she's ever seen in real life. Maybe she something similar in Universe of Warcraft.
It's a cool tattoo. Johayo! (I like it!)
>>
>>6297432
>It was a shadowclone
>>
>>6297384
any other hints? I'm incredibly tired...
>>
>>6297252
>>6297455
Please respond, I'm not memeing!
>>
>>6297463
>Blasts cum in a 360 degree radius by spinning during ejaculation.
>>
>>6297335
>He fucking capitalized "hugbox police"
Dude lmao step back for a minute and see what you're doing, cmon son
>>
>>6297155
how is that denying though
it was just a joke
damn anon, dont get your panties in a twist
why are you so worried about jeopardizing your face on the internet?
>>
>>6297485
>Is using an umbrella
>>
Mecha
>>
You should've listened to Mettaton. He would've made this place great again. He's the best person to ever grace the threads.
>>
>>6297408
Yes, a ship is indeed a bigger boat. A rule of thumb is: a boat that can carry another boat can be called a ship. Got it?
>She bounces and cocks her hip as she doles out the truth and maritime knowledge to him. This has the unintended side-effect of the ship puffing out her chest, modest bosom pronounced by her posture.
>Kumo cocks her eyebrow up at him, waiting for his response with strained patience. Come on, dummy!

>>6297472
(You should go to sleep then! Ahhh... Hard to think of one that isn't too obvious. Rattle hiss.)
>>
>>6297423
Hrm!...MmmmmNG!!
>The anon's eyes grew wide with surprise and a bit of worry as his mouth cascaded with punch well beyond what he could naturally handle. He rapidly gulps down only a few sips before he is forced to pull off and catch his breath, punch beaning him in the back of the head. Coughing some of it up from the downpour.
hah..hah...hah...Lapis be careful with that! Humans can drown from pranks like that!....
>He gives her a really annoyed look as he mozy's up to her chest again, still to much of a horny fool to turn it down.
Can I just get a good drink without nearly suffocating please?
>>
File: CwMXTn_VYAAUaG4.jpg (40KB, 480x414px)
CwMXTn_VYAAUaG4.jpg
40KB, 480x414px
>>6297501
>it was a hologram
>Emerges from the shadows behind you fag dick at the ready.
>>
>>6297155
Is only typefucking
Why you haff to be mad
>>
>>6297411
>He moans loudly as his entire length is surrounded by her warm, moist tunnel, her tongue gliding against his sensitive underside as his hands begin to tremble atop her legs. Not to be outdone, he cranes his neck to push himself deeper against the thick rear, scraping his bottom teeth against her love button through the now-drenched panties.
I'll...make...you l-loooooooose...~
>>
File: WhenTheySpeakToYourVino.png (97KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
WhenTheySpeakToYourVino.png
97KB, 311x311px
That's some grade A+ weaponized autism you typefuckers got going on here.
Did one of you kill yourselves yet or are you lowkey on a crusade to drive one to suicide again?
>>
File: 877250819c053763b8746f2fb9e02cbb.jpg (207KB, 1010x1426px) Image search: [Google]
877250819c053763b8746f2fb9e02cbb.jpg
207KB, 1010x1426px
>>6297293
Hah sorry was actually gonna play a little earlier today but then I remembered Dave Chappelle was gonna be on SNL. Now I'm kinda tired.

>>6297384
Nyaaa
(P-pets my one weakness)

>>6297408
>Shouts from a distance
Don't even thunk about it.
>Runs off into the night.
>>
>>6297455
>His face flushes abit as she instantly changes her style in front of him, she looked just as cute but somehow the style made her even perkier, and her tied hair now gave a fuller view of her smooth skin from the neck down, all he could imagine was running his tongue down her collarbone on down, and sensually nibbling on her milky skin. It pains him that he doesn't get a full view but the almost audible bounce he heard as her massive boobs hung free got him stroking himself faster. He grins at her, lightly panting as he jacks himself off.
Like a beautiful teasing show girl~
No, I actually think show girls would be jealous of this performance.
This is a wet dream come true.
>>
Vino has to come to us because not even the hunger games guys can handle him. Unbelievable.
>>
>>6297513
Um...Snake Ninja?
>>
File: tumblr_o3tc8fjoY61vnnzh7o1_400.png (72KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3tc8fjoY61vnnzh7o1_400.png
72KB, 400x600px
>>6297516
Oh yeah, huh...
>Her voice lacks much concern, but at least she does stop
Fine, fine...but I'm almost out. After this go get somethin' else.
>She grabs the empty floating bowl and places it on your head, before presenting her other hefty melon to you, allowing you to drink at your own pace
>>
>>6297537
Think*
>>
>>6297561
(Which one, hm?)
~Kumo
>>
>>6297520
>She pulls out a Beretta and lights the nigga
>>
>>6297554
It's a simple logic anon. He has no home, he's too worthless to belong anywhere. So he has to project his worthlessness on the people who shun him. Just watch him link to our posts in a desperate bid to draw attention to himself.
>>
File: vino.png (71KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
vino.png
71KB, 311x311px
HERES AN EMPTY FACE BASE TO BECOME THE NON DEGENERATE HIMSELF, VINO!
>>
File: 58097984_p0.jpg (35KB, 512x356px) Image search: [Google]
58097984_p0.jpg
35KB, 512x356px
>>6297452
Of course! Don't worry about it!
>>
>>6297572
Uh, fuck... that's the only snake character I really remember. Green hair?
>>
>>6297534
someone got angry that EGG pointed out the faults in the logic for hating Owian
when they tried to say EGG had a shitty life, she told them how she doesnt, and to not worry
and now the anon is throwing a bitch fit over it
>>
>>6297448
>he lets out another roar of laughter, slapping at his knee as he turns away
Go on and be great, little human! Me believe in you!

>>6297455
>he dives in with so much as a snort, his hands gliding down her pale, milky thick thighs as they scoop up her skirt and push it against her. His tongue rolls free of his toothy mouth and slams against her mound, his wide nose buried in her fluff as he greedily licks and slurps. After a few moments of his tongue slathering against her and his wide fingers groping at her thighs, he pulls away
More tasty then me think, Suuhzee! You never stop being more delicious, do you?

>>6297460
Friend Uhzaogg do it, he very good artist! He also hang up bodies after raid in cool position. Me miss him, his head come off last fight. Very weird, me think he say a swear as his head was flying up high!
>he laughed at the morbid event, before wiping a tear from his eye and looking a little sad
Me do miss him though. Thank you though, you been victory recently yes? Me always hear about your clan!

>>6297513
Ahh, me see! So really powerful boat is ship, and you are ship! Me not know how that works, but me like it!
>he nodded, somewhat agreeing, but it was hard to tell if it had all really sunk into his hollow head

>>6297537
>arms stretch out towards the thick bottomed figure, before falling limp as he dashes away
N-No...No!
>>
>>6297513
>pets
>>
File: 1bf.jpg (96KB, 476x528px) Image search: [Google]
1bf.jpg
96KB, 476x528px
>>6297577
>Smacks the bullets out of the air with the dick.
>>
>>6297596
(Glad to hear it. Let's jump Hotarumaru after we finish soon)
>>
>>6297587
>when people get this angry over typefucking
>>
File: lick.webm (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
lick.webm
87KB, 960x540px
>>6297530
>Her cute little hole spasms, dripping with her sweet nectar in quantities that embarrassed her. But still, Hana kept at it, moaning around his cock loud enough to vibrate it. The pilot pops off of him noisily, licking her lips.
I'd like to, nnhm! See you try!
>She nips gently at his frenulum, not enough to hurt. Not to be outdone, she drags her lips down his shaft and draws his sack into her mouth, sucking and licking each stone adoringly.
>>6297609
>Hana blinks, a bit startled at the macabre details the orc included to his tale.
Um... Er, yes. We recently beat the giant omnic back into the sea! He'll be down for the count for a few years!
>She cheers, recovering quickly from her shock from before.
>>
>>6297623
>Bullet goes through the dick, splattering dick everywhere
>Umbrella is still there to block it
>>
File: eyeing the other to fuck off.jpg (29KB, 564x585px) Image search: [Google]
eyeing the other to fuck off.jpg
29KB, 564x585px
>>6297607
But why do you people care about others their lifes this much to attach such values to it?
You're all mad typefuckers but you also want relationships even though you all come here to get rid of sexual frustration.
Lowkey it makes no sense to seek relationships in shit like that mate. My question is more why that shit keeps happening as its taking over lifes of you otherkin.
>>
>>6297638
No! That's against the rules!
You can't beat the cock!
>>
>>6297609
I will! Thanks again, big guy!
>He walks off, admiring his new keepsake from his massive friend.
>>
>>6297384
>Faintly running his hand across his arm to get the blood pumping properly through the veins, He studies her now that she's bathed in the moonlight rather than the blaring lights from before. His onyx pools aren't as brief in their observation as her topaz gaze was, sporting enough intensity to be considered 'staring a hole throug her' as some would say, intent of commiting her form to memory.
>In contrast to the dance floor, she was absolutely wonderful. From the way her lips pursed and pouted, to the contour of her legs in those pantylines, and the shape of her modest form in her uniform.
Are you sure you're here alone, Kumo? I'm seriously thinkin' any man that left you alone was making a big mistake.
>He takes his position next to the tsundere warship on the bed, the springs creaking from his weight compared to the lighter frame from the boat.
>His hand, lying flat on the mattress, tries to slide over to Murakumo's hand in order to lock their fingers together like before.
>Nobu's obsidian pupils haven't left her since they've entered this room, for emphasis on how enraptured with her he is.
Not that I got a problem with it. I can just fix that problem myself.
>>
>>6297562
>He sighs as she lifts the other huge, punch laden Boobersoaker....puns are hard ok, up to his still thirsting maw. He wants to be weary but his mouth waters and drools at the sight of a fresh breast to his face.
Just remember, humans "breathe", and if they can't "breathe" they "die".
>The anon air quotes those words to get the point across, before popping his mouth back on her huge teat and suckling away again. He liked the hard nub as it poured in a steady, rather machine-like pace with sweet punch. Nuzzling into her breast as it fed him in an unorthodox but pleasurable fashion.
Oh...and....thanks a lot for doing this for me.
>>
>>6297651
You overestimate the power of the dick!
>>
>>6297647
For some reason people feel the need to share thier personal lives here. I dunno maybe the anonymity is liberating.
>>
>>6297605
Hikage, Senran Kagura
>>
File: tumblr_n1rttpUcu71tqr9rvo1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1rttpUcu71tqr9rvo1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
>>6297480
(Not really something I'm into, sorry.)

>>6297551
Oh you sweet talker...
>She smiled warmly at him before stepping behind one of those folding changing booth type doors that I cant remember the right word for, the light shining through from behind her, so he can see her detailed, curvy silhouette
Then you'll love this!
>She calls out, stripping completely out of her current outfit, allowing you to see her naked frame, her natural, pudgy outline, even her visibly erect nipples
>She steps into a pair of fishnet stockings and slips herself into a little corset, a modified version of her Table Flip outfit, and a purple feather boa and feathered headpiece to finish the ensemble
>She seductively kicks her leg out from behind the wall, pointing her toe, teasing you before fully stepping out

>>6297609
Oh stop it!~
>She lets out in a high squeal, kicking her legs and holding her arms above her head, black and blonde hair splayed above her in a beautifully messy display
Don't forget my other hole too sweetie~
>She reaches down and lovingly scratches him behind the ear as he goes down on her, coating her nethers in his slobber
>>
File: Chaika.jpg (56KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika.jpg
56KB, 311x311px
>>6297587

Typefucker. Degenerate not good. Vinochaika hate. Lowkey. Mweeeeeeep.
>>
>>6297678
So it is you?
>>
>>6297681
Suzy, I made you a cake! It totally does not have any growth hormones in it to make your ass fatter, no no no! Have a slice, please!
>>
File: 5_by_blushmallet-da7jgb7.png (375KB, 1120x800px) Image search: [Google]
5_by_blushmallet-da7jgb7.png
375KB, 1120x800px
>>6297664
"Whatever."
>She sarcastically mimics his display, resting her cheek on her other breast, now slightly elongated from being overfilled
And no problem.
>She gives something that could almost be mistaken for a smile, before complaining again
Now my tits are all stretched. It's gonna be like a week til they're perky again...
>She bounced her empty tit up and down in her hand to emphasize the point, now stuck in an elongated eggplant shape
>>
File: midare150.png (303KB, 268x676px) Image search: [Google]
midare150.png
303KB, 268x676px
>>6297625
Sounds like fun~
>>
>>6297687
I'm not whoever you were talking to
>>
>>6297633
>If the pilot could see her makeshift chair's expression, she would take great delight in his eyes rolling back as he attempted to stave off the pleasures of her second wave of attack, his chest rising with a gasp of surprise. His hands clench her juicy legs once more, and he holds the smaller girl against him as he tilts his head beneath her rump, at last snaking his tongue underneath the sides of the soaked panties to tongue her entrance directly, wildly flicking the tip of his tongue along her folds.
Mmmmmnnngh~!!
>>
>>6297430
(Able to take up one more? Hellhound looks fun as hell)
>>
File: Shego 3.jpg (12KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
Shego 3.jpg
12KB, 300x240px
>>6297430
Stop squirming, pup.
>Shego stared down at the creature flailing beneath her. It was exactly like a dog caught in a trap, struggling aimlessly. Soon, the woman leaned down, and licked the creature's lips.
You know, if you're a good girl, you might get a treat~
>There was a hint of sadism in her voice. Shego took her hand off her ear and crawled it up the hound's thigh.
Well... maybe more for me than you.
>Her hands stilled radiated heat.
>>
File: 1479018426847.png (94KB, 311x311px)
1479018426847.png
94KB, 311x311px
>>6297587
R8 my OC
>>
File: 5b674b4d90fe8618b9d12db0dd57d9b2.jpg (401KB, 1000x1137px) Image search: [Google]
5b674b4d90fe8618b9d12db0dd57d9b2.jpg
401KB, 1000x1137px
>>6297633
Good job, me not know what that is but good job! Victory is a good feeling, me feel it a lot!
>he copied her movement, though a little clumsier, before sighing and slamming himself down on a stool
So, you come here to cool off after hard day of battle too?

>>6297659
>looks over his shoulder and grins wide, as if to say "I fucked your bitch", before doing the thumbs up

>>6297681
Me not forget
>pulling a muscular arm around her thighs, he hoists her onto her side and dives down again, making out furiously with her tight, other hole. He kisses and slathers over it for longer then her warm cunt, before pulling away, thick trails of spit running down his chin
Now me LIKE that
>he flipped her over onto her stomach and stood back, flexing his shoulder muscles as he looked down at her
>>
>>6297605
(Yup, ya got me. I am Hikage AKA Reimu AKA mikosnek.)

>>6297609
Hah, okay. Dumb orc.
>She smiles at his dimness, accepting his faults by now. Kumo went to reach to pat at his head but... Height difference was a thing that proved to make that difficult. So she settled for patting at his belly instead.
At least you tried!

>>6297611
>nuzzles

>>6297662
>As she lay on the mattress, the warship could feel his eyes roaming up and down her nubile form, hosiery not helping matters in that department in the slightest. Eyes adjusting to the darker private room, pupils expanding to create a wonderful ratio of her golden eyes to her black pupils, enticing to any who possessed the same gift of sight.
>Not caring all too much covered in the sheer material as her legs were, she parts her legs to make herself more comfortable, exposing hose-covered panties to the male half of the pair. She stretches her body out on the bed, reminiscent of a feline, helped by her headgear and the catlike eye color she was endowed with.
Hmm. Well, if I wasn't, they must've gotten the wrong directions here. No big loss!
>Murakumo nods resolutely, not finding any sadness in not having a date to this party. She wasn't one for that type of stuff, anyways! Her hand remains limp when he makes a shot towards it, warmth passively exchanged between the flesh.
It seems like you are indeed. Do tell, Nobu.
>>
>>6297781
(>I fucked your bitch)
(You asshole <3)
>>
>>6297787
Ahh, I was worried you were gone... it's been a really long time. I'm glad to see you again!
>>
>>6297716
Huh?
>He looks over to her one breast, seeing how it did look a bit like a deflated balloon. But in his curiosity he looked right back to the breast he was pseudo nursing from, her other enlarged breast remaining perky and supple despite it's size despite it losing it's load.
M...maybe if you let it out slowly, instead of all at once, the body adjusts to it and it goes back properly. It's similar for other things too, I mean look
>He took her other breast as it was half empty and bounced it around as he was still latched to it. Showing it was still pretty perk as he swallowed down punch steadily from her nub.
>>
>>6297681
Trust me, you make it easy.
>He chuckles abit between his heavy groans and pants. He didn't possibly think anything could get sexier than having her half naked squishing her body out of view with just her hands but he was wrong. As she stepped behind, that thing that I also don't know the name of but will call a silhouette curtain, he nearly painted the thin frame of it right then and there, he could make out the outline of her bouncing chest complimented by stiff suckable nibbles...he also got to enjoy every jiggly curve that lead down to her thick thighs...now if only he could see it in full view...it was more than enough for the meat between his legs though, his twitching cock, pumped furiously, desperately trying to wring the cum from his balls, the only thing keeping it suppressed was the tight hold his fingers had on the base, drying out his orgasm so the head leaked only droplets. He wanted to enjoy the show alittle longer.
Nngh!! God....fuck....Hah hah...
>He was still stiff as a board, as he watched her kick out thick juicy thighs first with a slutty looking corset on, that looked like they were straining to contain her mountainous breasts.
God...Suzy...you really know how to get a guy squirming don't you?
>With pre cum glistening around his cock, he loudly starts pumping away, wet slaps hitting his groin
>>
File: Hotaru.jpg (53KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru.jpg
53KB, 311x311px
>>6297587

AERO CHOCOLATE BARS ARE FOR DEGENERATES.
AMERICAN NIGGER CHOCOLATE IS LOWKEY.
MILKIES ARE... uhhhh... Shit, I suck at being Vino.
Thankfully.
>>
File: 1468034090245.jpg (694KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1468034090245.jpg
694KB, 1536x2048px
>>6297695
Well that sure is a relief!
>She happily takes a slice from you, numming it down a litte bit faster than she probably should, before freezing in place with a horrified expression on her face
...wait...is this CARROT CAKE!?
ANON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
I TRUSTED YOU!

>>6297781
(That lady has quite the nice bush~)
>She looks over her shoulder at him at his display, those fantastic rippling muscles, and finds herself absolutely quivering
Oooh, baby you're lookin' good! Have you been working out since we last played?~
>She asked, batting her long lashes up at him, pouting her lips in a sexy little kiss for him
>>
>>6297745
Faggot you were supposed to change the face to something retarded not just sketch the original back on, baka ass motherfucker.
>>
>>6297787
>Rubs fingers through her haiR
>>
>>6297587
Requesting Double peace sign Ahegao
>>
>>6297808
>>6297716
>despite it's size AND despite losing it's load
(Fuck me my typing is shit right now, thanks for tolerating it.)
>>
File: 1469715588484.png (290KB, 909x916px) Image search: [Google]
1469715588484.png
290KB, 909x916px
>>6297808
I guess...
>She pouted, crossing her arms over her overinflated water wings, now a little self-concious that they were so uneven
....when you're done, go get something else so I can refill em.
>>
>>6297822
HAHAHA, ITS A VERY SPECIAL KIND OF CARROT CAKE! WATCH!
>the anon pointed at her ass, accidentally getting a boner from staring too long at it
>>
File: bored junebug2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bored junebug2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
(Shit, sorry, running out of steam faster than I thought I would.)
>>6297733
>Hana yowls and mewls against his balls as he directly assaults her twitching hole. Her juices ooze directly onto his tongue, and she squeezes her legs around him in response.
Shibal! (Fuck!)
>The pilot pops his stones out of her mouth to curse, her back arching as his mouth teased her. She trails her lips all around the circumference of his cock's corona, Forgoing all grace, Hana humps the seat's face, struggling against the pleasure builing in her stomach.
>>6297781
>Arms akimbo, Hana shrugs her shoulders ambivalently.
I guess so... It's one of the few places I can breathe without cameras on me.
>She rolls her eyes, cocking her head at the orc.
And yeah, victory does feel good... I play to win, after all!
>The pilot pats the green man's shoulder, right by his new tattoo.
>>
>>6297741
{Now I can!}

>>6297743
>She couldn't help but wince as Shego leaned down to lick her lips. She tasted like evil, pure unadulterated evil. Why did Hellhound make the choice to speak up against this lady? Oh yeah, because Hellhound was a prideful alpha.
Treat?
>She whispered in confusion, one of her ears twitching. She glanced down, and her eyes went wide as she felt the woman's hands trail her inner thigh. It made her jerk and try to wiggle from the woman's grasp, tail going between her legs.
Woah woah woah..L-lady, I don't think...I didn't think you were into things like that.
>>
>>6297866
(Would you like me to start, Or would you like anything in particular? I kind of like the aggressive hound in heat aspect...)
>>
>>6297787
>he jiggled a little at her pats, face full of joy as he looked down at her
So why you here anyway, Murakumo? To cool off or something else? Me wondering that for a bit!

>>6297803
(<3)

>>6297822
Huh, this?
>he comically flexed his arm, kissing at his muscle and giving her a toothy grin as his other hand fumbled with his loincloth. His girthy, hidden monster could just be seen as it twitched underneath
That just from killing! No need to work out when you swing axes and swords all day!

>>6297863
Oh yeah, you celebreetee, right? Like, popular girl? Must not be good, me couldn't imagine being Warchief, and he not get half the attention me think you get!
>he relaxes back, grunting heavily as his eyes fluttered a little
Me like you, Haaana. Rare to find good people around here, me have heard
>>
>>6297850
>He stays nuzzled and silent until he sucks her full load clean out of her breasts. Once he can see it come down to it's proper color after a few seconds he pulls himself off, her breast bouncing firmly back into place.
See, told'ya. Now come on, we need to make sure that other one goes back proper, and remember, nice and slow~
>He pinches her cheek to tease her, knowing full well she'd let him drink again just to put them back into shape. He leaves the pool to steal another punch bowl, despite the opposition he manages to get it in the pool and right in front of lapis.
I like punch, I drink milk like all the time so it's nice for a change of pace. Shall we even you out then?
>>
File: Suzy-Berhow-Feet-1379576.jpg (155KB, 907x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Suzy-Berhow-Feet-1379576.jpg
155KB, 907x1012px
>>6297820
Hehe, yeah, I think I do an okay job~
>She giggles, stepping out in full view for him, leaning against the silhouette curtain, proudly sticking out her booty, the fishnets digging deep into her meat, with the tasseled skirt not coming down even halfway down her bottom
>Her breasts were barely held in place, sloshing side to side with every movement, like they were about to flop out at any moment
>She stood on her tiptoes and proudly shook her ass to and fro, making it jiggle like crazy, audibly slapping back and forth

>>6297860
BUT EVEN SPECIAL CARROT CAKE BLOWS ANON!
>She was more invested in yelling at him than anything else, not reacting at all even as her ass and thighs began to swell, stretching her undies to near capacity, causing her skirt to lift

>>6297899
Mmm...well, with me around hopefully you won't have to spend too much time swinging your sword around~
>She giggled and gently prodded at his loincloth with her foot, looking forward and blindly using both feet to lift up the leather, until she felt the unmistakable veiny, thick, warm monstercock she knew and loved
>>
>>6297863
>Her own ensuing blast of juices coating the "chair's" face sends him sputtering, his own body beginning to shake as his hands grip the pilot for dear life, his muscles tensing as the pressure in his loins builds to a fever pitch.
Th-thit...*gasp*...me t-toaaaaaaaaggggh~
>His back arches as the pilot's hands and mouth earn their prize at last, his body spasming as ropes of thick, gooey seed burst from his swollen cockhead to splatter where they may. Thrust after thrust jolts his body as the orgasm continues, spraying warm, sticky cum wildly before subsiding at long last, leaving him panting beneath the Korean.
Ahhhhhn...f-fuck...who won...~?
>>
(Fair warning, I'm beginning to get quite tired now!)

>>6297804
(Oh, I was never gone! Just lurking in the shadows. Obligations outside of here have been rough on my mood and time available, so there! Glad to be back in action on my end too.)

>>6297830
>Purrs, eyes flutter close

>>6297899
>With how late the night was getting, she was beginning to feel some fatigue. Eyes bleary, her palms rush up to rub at the amber orbs, clearing them of any building sleep.
Mnn... Just a mission from my admiral is all. Work, basically. Why are you here though, Orc?
>Kumo can't resist huddling into his stomach, using it to good effect as a rest for her tiring body.
>>
>>6297921
>the small anon jumped for joy, his tent obvious in his shorts as she expanding of her plumpness stopped
OK, HERE, this one totally isn't carrot
>he handed her another slice with the same formula to make her thighs and ass even fatter, but also made those breasts heavier and bigger. And it was carrot
>>
File: 1463869241857.jpg (164KB, 700x594px) Image search: [Google]
1463869241857.jpg
164KB, 700x594px
>>6297903
Fine by me.
>She sits up and takes the punchbowl in her lap, letting her two artfully asymmetrical atom bombs dip into the cold drink
>She leaned back and effortlessly sucked it up, both her juice grenades returning to about the same shape, roughly beach ball sized and perfectly round
Fuck that's heavy...uh...would you mind coming over here?
>She asked, avoiding eye contact, slightly emberassed that she was barely able to move in this state
>>
>>6297787
>As the opportunity presented itself, Nobu opens his mouth to voice the obvious until he realizes that he prefered a more subtle approach. It's not as though he didn't have his fair share of explicit encounters before this so being alone with a woman wasn't something he was new to.
>At the same time, he doesn't recall being charmed with anyone like this in his life. Even the recent heartbreak he suffered wasn't anything compared to this.
You could spend the night with me, 'Kumo. I might not be the most suitable or the most deserving fellow around.
>Nobu leans down so that he's staring into her eyes. Golden feline-like pupils meet his focused onyx irises, shining the light from the sky and a hidden fire of passion. His face descends and his cool lips press into hers with the touch of a feather, brief and light, before he moves back.
>His musk is thick in the air, an aroma similar to fresh oak and something oddly minty.
But I'll be here for you. Before the moon goes down and even after the sun rises. If you want me around, that is.
>His fingers squeeze hers.
>>
>>6297430
>His cackle heightened in volume, the thrusts he was originally doing stopped as he three the two knives he was juggling passed her ears barely missing them and puncturing the wall with great force. He knew how to use knives, daggers his affinity for them was scary almost scary in a sexual way as well. Gripping the scruff of her neck her turned her over unto her back and wrapped his legs over hers so she couldn't escape. His sex throbbed in front of her while his scarlet eyes stared back into her flaming irises.
Your body is amazingly....hot. What kind of Lycan are you? My genitals began to heat up. I have to say little pup.....I love the feeling. But here's the real question, can it get hotter?
>His words came out like wisps of crackling fire which seemed to roll off his tongue as if embers resonated from his very core. His cocks base was resting against her slit which was releasing hot wet waves of heat. He trembled while that dagger ran down his naked body then straight back to her.
>>
>>6297921
Me only need to swing one sword around you, meaty! Let me see my favorite human butt on display, me want to see how much fatter Suuhzee is!
>he let her feet twirl and push against his throbbing python, only making it grow even more as his cloth fell to the floor, revealing all of his veiny mess

>>6297954
>he falls onto his rear again, putting an arm around her to bring her closer a little as his stomach swelled and fell
Similar, Warchief send brothers to different areas of land. Me area is near here, so me can show up sometimes to cool off and do...other things.. You need rest, little Murakumo?
>his green face is blotched with pink, watching the girl slowly blink and look overly tired
>>
>>6297954
Well I'll certainly be on the look out for you in the future! No idea as to who else you play other than miko and snek but... still.
>>
File: Sheego's kek (reaction).png (550KB, 818x987px) Image search: [Google]
Sheego's kek (reaction).png
550KB, 818x987px
>>6297866
What's wrong? You don't like it?
>Soon, Shego's hand was on the hound's crotch. Her lithe fingers stroked the creature's sex.
Maybe you'd rather eat... somewhere else?
>Despite her small resistance, Shego kept kissing her shut lips. She lets go of her throat, and strokes her ear gently with glowing hands.
Bark.
>>
>snoozes in a corner
>>
>>6297921
>Anon was squirming in his seat now, his bottom lip slightly bruising from how tightly he had his teeth pinned down on them. The pleasure that continuously shot through his dick had him hunching over as he rammed the girth through his wet fingers. He watched impatiently as her tits nearly spilled out, begging over and over in his head for more than just a nip slip. Till then he had to be content with bouncy and ridiculously round cleavage flopping so vividly. He would probably never even get a chance to see them pop out if he didn't glue his eyes away from her fat plump ass checks smacking against each other and echoing in the room
J-jesus....how can an ass be so fat?!
>The sounds of her jiggly butt hitting against its own skin had him on edge, he grits his teeth and curls his toes alittle as his cock furiously starts pulsing again. His swollen balls finally churned
I-I can't hold it anymore....gonna cum!
>>
>>6297962
Sure thing!
>He had absolutely zero objections to seeing the small rocks on her chest bounce back up to full fledged shoulder boulders. Each one about the size of his head as he swims over to meet her incapacitated state. Knowing it was inevitable he opens his mouth nice and wide and latches onto her outstretched bosom once more. The soft mound bouncing across his face as he sucked, licking her stiff nub as it poured more sweet punch into his gullet.
S..so..why do gems have breasts like this anyway? You seem to be the only one that can...well....you know...do this with them.
>>
>>6298044
>The curious anon tip toes around the sleeping orange beauty. Whispering to himself
Where's the damn treasure.. All dragons have treasure...
>>
>>6298044
>The small young boy who had just begun his pokemon journey wonders to the pokemon excitedly and shouts
I'm gonna capture my first pokemon!
Go pokeball!
>He amatuerly tosses the ball at her
>>
File: Queen.gif (2MB, 284x300px) Image search: [Google]
Queen.gif
2MB, 284x300px
>>6297956
Anon, I can smell it! If you're gonna be nice and offer free cake, at least make it good cake! Like german chocolate...that's the best~
>Still too caught up in her own thoughts, she's unaware of her newly expanded ass, at least twice as thick as she normally was, her hips having swollen into massively wide birthing hips

>>6298019
>Still not looking at it, she continued to lovingly bat his mean green peen back and forth between her tender soles, feeling it grow thicker and heavier, to the point that it was like swinging a sandbag side to side
Ready when you are, big fella~

>>6298050
Oops!~
>She quickly snuck her way back behind the curtain, and placed her hands on her knees in classic twerking position, shaking her ass up and down even harder, making the sounds grow much louder, letting him watch her silhouette dance as he started to shoot, so she wouldn't get messy
>She giggled as she watched him shoot off for her, spraying the wall between them with hot, thick goo in huge, dramatic arcing spurts
>After his load was finished, she peeked her head around the corner and smiled cockily
How was it?~
>>
File: 1458341001267.png (246KB, 1280x914px)
1458341001267.png
246KB, 1280x914px
>>6298055
Water powers, yo. I can do a lot of things other gems can't. On homeworld it doesn't mean too much, cause we don't have large pools of liquid water like you guys do. That's why on Earth I'm such a badass.
>She explains as you drink from her, gently running her fingers through your hair
>>
>>6298111
>Fuck, that didn't work. He dug into his bag and brought out several cupcakes, each a different flavour mixed with chocolate. He haphazardly pulled out a syringe and vial, injecting a little too much of his secret potion into them. Hopefully she wouldnt taste that part. His eyes couldn't help but stare at her huge ass and thighs, sticking out from her like a shelf as they almost tore her panties underneath
Here, theres all sorts of chocolate goodness in here, I swear!
>>
(Gonna turn in for the night after this all, feel free to harass me about continuing these whenever I pop up again. Hope you enjoyed it! Here, a parting gift~)
>

>>6297989
>The Destroyer can't find words, nor does she dare to let her passion-swayed thoughts slip out anything to embarrassing, Instead, she purses her lips once he leans in; her plush lips battering softly against his slightly chapped ones, texture certainly interesting to the terse little ship.
>Kumo takes deep whiffs of his scent, the pleasant stench having more than a noticeable effect on her mood: breath quickening, chest rising and falling with greater gusto, even her pupils dilating out of excitement, as eager as her body was for the moments that were most likely to come. The little warship's petite palm squeezes into his with as much might as she could manage, which was certainly a notable amount, considering her status!

>>6298019
>She flopped onto his tummy, eyes fluttering close as his warmth comforted her. Her thin arms wrap around his girth as best they can, only managing to just barely clear his stomach. As out of it as she was right now, she doesn't have the fire to call out what those "other things" entailed exactly.
Mnn, could help a bit.... zzzzz...
>The boat squirms a bit in his grasp in effort to make herself more comfortable on the makeshift mattress.
>>
>>6298111
>Her teasing had gone too far, robbing him of a final view of her body before blowing his hot load everywhere, but it wasn't like he could stop at this point, the sounds of her twerking ass clapping behind the curtain pushed him straight into climax, his blistering hot cock hosed out thick rope after rope of his thick seed, and showered the curtain with enough goo to leaving it soaking and stained. Anon sat in his chair, his eyes glazed over and his drained cock falling limp between his legs and dripping with more of his jizz. All he could offer her was a weak, breathless and panting thumbs up.
>>
>>6298078
>the orange beast snarls in her sleep, rolling onto her other side as her fire-tipped tail swings dangerously close to the man. As it flicks upward, her enormous rump can be seen, and something shimmers gold, trapped between her scaly thighs.

>>6298098
>the ball bounces right off her hide, not even opening and bounces along the ground. She twitches and her tail lashes out, but continues to snore loudly
>>
>>6298128
Awww, tru dat.
>Those were really the only fitting words anon could think up to that boast as he raised a hand to her to high five, I mean she was pretty badass. Her gentle ruffling of his hair relaxed the anon as he continued to nurse the punch from her engorged mammary. He was nearly finished with her breast as he noticed her unflinching face and body as he kept sucking harder on her breast and teasing her nipple with his tongue.
Soo....do you like, feel anything from this? Arousal, pleasure, stimulation? Because I'm honestly feeling great right now, dunno how you gems do it.
>>
>>6298170
(I'll be sure to pester you later senpai. Glad you found your drive and got in on the ball, it was the most fun I had all day. Good night!)
>>
>>6298197
>The clueless boy blinks in surprise, not understanding what he could have possibly done wrong. He takes a minute to think about it before a light bulb appears above his head.
Oh right! You have to weaken it first!
Chaaaarge!
>The boy runs at the oversized pokemon, bumping straight into her plumpy skin and bouncing off. He falls on his butt and blinks confused again.
>>
File: Hellhound23.png (369KB, 800x1000px)
Hellhound23.png
369KB, 800x1000px
>>6297888
{The trips are on your side, anon}
{I can wing up something.}
>A crash echoed, along with a loud THUD.
>The hound of fire herself rose to her feet in front of the anon, eyes flaring, a grin cracked along her face.
Oh, hello there cutiepie. My my, you look rather...delicious.

>>6297990
>Her ears flattened against her head and a tiny yelp escaped her as she saw the knives fly by and slam into the wall in front of her, even shaking from the force of the throws. It made her shrink back into her fur, only to feel her neck grabbed. She couldn't fight, too afraid of the knife against her throat as she was turned to her back. She closed her eyes tight, feeling embarrassed and exposed to the jester. One eye slowly cracked open to look up at him as he sneered, her legs forced to held on.
O-of course I'm hot! I'm a damn Hellhound! Have you never /seen/ one before!?
>She dared to bark at him in slight anger for holding her down like this. She glared daggers at him, her tail hitting against his crotch.

>>6298036
>Of course she didn't like it, the poor HellHound didn't ask for any of this. She just wanted her own little life, not this. Not any of this.
>She felt Shego's hand plop firmly into her crotch, and even when Hellhound's tail batted at it, the gently stroking made her cunt radiate a soft wave of warmth that embarased her.
>She craned her head back farther and farther as Shego gave her lips sweet kisses. Her ears flickered under the petting. Hearing the command, and believing it would foolishly, somehow, help Hellhound escape, she let out a tiny bark.
>>
>>6298197
>His eyes squint at the golden object tucked dangerously close to the sleeping dragon's sex. He couldn't believe his eyes, or luck as he tips closer to her, the shapely rump, the fire at the end of her tail crackling, it was getting to him, the excitement burning warm inside him. He reaches between her thick thighs slowly, trying to grasp at the gold without waking her up, just a few inches short, he leans over the larger woman, trying his hardest not to make contact in fear of waking her, he mutters to himself
Come on.. so... close..
>>
File: tips accepted.png (109KB, 540x540px)
tips accepted.png
109KB, 540x540px
>>6298200
>She smoothly completed the hi-five before answering
I mean yeah, it feels good, but when you've been exposed to some of the crazy, hyperstimulating shit I have, it feels pretty light
It's like having one beer after drinking a gallon of vodka, you kinda feel it, but eh...
>>
>>6298229
>the beast shudders, rising off the ground and turning towards him. Her eyes blink in a sleepy fashion, but she bares her many sharp teeth down at him, smoke rising from her flared nostrils

>>6298255
>suddenly, the tail returns and slams into the mans back. Forced forward, he collides with her firey hot rear, hitting it hard. The object trapped between her thighs becomes loose, however; its a snapped, golden circlet. The dragon lets out a snarl and shudders slightly, but its unknown if she actually woke up
>>
>>6298256
....oh, that makes sense I guess.
>Anon was kind of disheartened to hear doing his best down there was so blase to her, but she had been through some rough shit and should be glad he's even having this opportunity. He takes his last swigs from her breast before it returns to it's light blue hue and bounces back into shape.
Whelp, there we go, now for the last one, gotta even you out after all.
>Still aroused and raring to go, he wades over to her second breast and begins to suckle away at the huge pink boob. He buries his face deep into her and wildly teases her nipple with his tongue, he wanted to savor it as he was getting pretty full from drinking two whole bowls of punch. At least she didn't question why the water was so warm.
>>
>>6298250
>The anon was startled as a dark, buxom hound-girl appeared seemingly out of nowhere, the only thing more alarming than her entrance being how attractive the monster seemed. But from the look in her eye, he was almost sure she meant to devour him. He took a step backwards.
Delicious...? No, you wouldn't like me, I'm too tough...!
>Despite his fear, his eyes traveled up and down her form. She was gorgeous, but also had an air of feral danger about her. He felt frozen as she fixed him with her stare and wicked smile.
I taste bad, too, t-trust me...!
>>
>>6298283
>The childish boy looks up at the beast amazed by its size and flare. The teeth didn't seem to bother him at all. It made him feel only more determined.
Wow! You're huge!
>>
File: 1468036289052.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468036289052.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>6298168
You better be right...
>She greedily snatched the chocolate cake from him and delicately removed the paper, before stuffing it into her hungry little face
>The moment she swallowed, her chest began to balloon up just as her bottom did, the unfortunate excess amount of potion causing them to grow very large, heavy, and saggy
>By the time they were done, her new chest melons hung down to her bellybutton, her bra snapped and sent flying early on in the transformation process, her KittyKat Gaming tee managing somehow to withstand the stretching
That was really good!~
>She smiled and wiped her lips, again, somehow blissfully unaware of her transforming appearance

>>6298191
>She stepped back out into view, this time with her breasts hanging out, with only little cartoon kitty pasties covering her nipples
>Her tits hung low and heavy, with a sort of teardrop shape to them, swinging side to side as she approached to plant a sweet little smooch on his cheek
>>
>>6298313
>She leaned back and sighed--though the feeling wasn't super stimulating in a sexual sense, it was quite relaxing, almost causing her to nod off, she was enjoying it so much...
>>
>>6298283
>Slamming into the wide hips of the dragon girl WAS something he was thinking about, his greed was over his lust until he felt the warm flesh being forced onto him, he tried to back up only to be smacked with the tail again in it's free movements of the girl. At this moment he realized he was erect, the tent in his pants grinding on the thick rear he as forced into. a light groan parts his lips.
H-how is a dragon this sexy?.. Gotta get out of here before she wakes up...
>>
>>6298334
Uh, uh, m-more? You want more?
>weirdly aroused from feeding her and watching her expand, he dug into his bag and pulled out a slightly squashed cupcake. It was pink with a heart etched in icing on the top. He reached back into his bag and grabbed the vial he had used on the carrot cake, dumping the rest over the cupcake in a hurry
Uh, its got some sugary glazing on it, its strawberry and white chocolate!
>his eyes rested on her enormous, swaying chest. The girl was unbelievable curvy and thick now, he had no idea how a) she hadn't noticed it and b) he was withstanding jerking off furiously to the site before him
>>
>>6298334
>Still a tease to the very end, his dick may be too drained to react but his mouth still watered as he saw her fat breasts swinging about freely, he blushed as her peachy glossed lips hit his cheek, he regrets not being able to catch a glimpse of her perky little pink nips up close but hopefully by next pay day she'd give him another memorable show
I'll have to let you borrow my wallet after work again some time.
>Who needs food anyway
(Nailed me right in the fetishes there thanks for that~)
>>
>>6298322
>the Pokemon reeled back its head, realising the small trainer wasn't a threat at all. Though still annoyed, she backed up a little and sat down on her wide rump, flexing her wings. Tilting her head to the side, her fluttery eyes met his own amazed ones

>>6298366
>the tail coiled around him, forcing him hard up against her enormous, wide ass. She returned to her slowly breathing state, but her snores had subsided. Her ass seemed to push against him, the heavy scent of her nethers coating him as he got sight of her tight, puffy pucker
>>
>>6298250
No i have never heard of that type of Lycan? Are you a sub-species?
>He questioned as his cock throbbed against her cunt, she could hide it all shed like but she was horny either by his raping or by just her being a beast. Throwing the dagger into the wall to the right of them Cicero leaned down; his face at the base of her throat. With a lick of his lips and a bite of his lower lip he placed his tongue against her blacked fur/skin. Dragging it along her her defined collarbone while the pallet within the middle of his tongue glided over sweating skin his maw guiding him to her jawline and chin.
You taste like sulfur....iron....embers from a pyre. I reminds me of the massacre of the orphanage. The flames grew so high...and burned so brightly.
>>
>>6298357
>Was it so boring to her that she was literally falling asleep from it? Her head was cocked back and everything, but ah well he was having his fun.
>The anons mouth filled with punch in heavy gulps as he passionately tried to finish Lapis off, at least evening her out as a thank you. He kept assailing her hard nub with his tongue as it flowed steady and unimpeded with fruity liquid. He nuzzled and nursed as much as he could muster until finally her well ran dry, her drops running thin and her breasts going back to their smaller, albeit shapely size. He unlatches from Lapis and swims over to her head, hugging her from the shoulders.
Hey....thanks a lot Lapis. I don't know how much you liked it, but I loved it, and I appreciate it.
>He gives her a small peck on the cheek, just anything to show thanks for that moment even if it was a bit peculiar. A stomach full of punch, the anon swims away from the aloof gem, searching desperately for the nearest toilet.
(Well, that was a unique one, quite a good one too, kudos to ya Lapis, have a good one)
>>
File: Shego 4.png (255KB, 515x764px) Image search: [Google]
Shego 4.png
255KB, 515x764px
>>6298250
Oh?~ How sweet.
>Shego could feel the monster's embarrassing lust spill forward from her lips.
Are you finally warming up to your alpha?
>With those words, Shego slipped her warm, glowing fingers inside of the hound as her sharp thumb began to roll around her pearl. Slowly, the villain pumped her fingers in and out of her body.
What a good bitch~ Beg!
>Shego whispered into ear before her tongue aggressively tried to break her sealed lips.
>>
>>6298406
>The boy looked at her curiously eyeing the creature all over. Curvy hips, fat butt, and vivid lashed eyelids. Just like mom.
Oooh You're a girl pokemon!
I can tell cause you're so pretty!
I'm a trainer and I'm gonna capture you okay?
>Again the boy rushes at her, jumping between her legs and wrapping his arms around her waist. Its not even clear what he's attempting here as he squeezes her with his tiny hands.
>>
File: 1468032431843.png (271KB, 306x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468032431843.png
271KB, 306x720px
>>6298378
Oooh, my favorite!
>She took the additional treat from him, not minding its squashed state, stuffing it in her face and savoring it with her eyes closed, as her body began to shift again
>Her ass continued to swell, until each cheek was the size of a yoga ball, her once fairly full panties now reduced to a microthong
>And her tits swelled and filled up, her nipples growing into huge nubs with palm-sized areolas, her heavy, sagging tits causing the stitching of her shirt to stretch and slowly rip
>She again, wiped off her cheek and approached him, wrapping her arms around him for a hug, but unable to get them completely around him due to her monster mammaries, which hung all the way down to her belly

>>6298395
(Glad you enjoyed yourself sweetie!~)
>She handed him his wallet again, now completely stripped of cash or credit cards, leaving only his long expired Blockbuster card intact
Here you go hun, make sure to fill this up and come back real soon!
>>
>>6298406
>Being forcefully pushed to the deadly dragon's rear was a dream and a nightmare rolled into one, the fear only mixed with his excitement as his cock twitched at not only the warmth covering him, but the intoxicating scent of her sweet sex. Trying to fight it, but also trying not to wake the dragon was a hard task. Most likely she was awake, but he didn't want to take no chances. With a deep breath he sighs, giving into the lust he undoes his pants, letting his erect cock breath right before being pushed into the larger woman's rear again, the head of his thick cock poking at the puckering back door of the dragon, another sigh slips out as he shutters, he never thought he'd be doing this. But he was about to fuck a dragon.
>>
File: 1459932123398.png (113KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459932123398.png
113KB, 680x680px
>>6298445
(A lotta fun indeed. See ya around.)
>>
>>6298406
(Do you have room for one more FemCharizard? It's just really really tempting right now to get a taste of dragon milk....but if that's not your thing that's fine too)
>>
>>6298489
(Why is this TOO good, have I bitten off more then I can chew?)
>"Does she want more?!" he thought, knowing his bag was empty besides the last vial. He shook himself as she hugged him, her huge, boner inducing chest slamming up against him and smothering him. When she pulled away, he looked completely dumbfounded, all the blood in his body rushing straight to his dick as he couldn't take his eyes off her. Huge, swinging, balloon tits, wide hips, an enormous, over the top, perfect ass and two thick thighs underneath them.
E-Enjoy them, S-S-Suzy?
>>
>>6298507

I gotta remember to fuck Lapis in the butt the next time I'm not so tired.
>>
>>6298482
>she blinks down at him, caught off guard as he wraps himself around her. A grin appears across her jaw as her arms curl in and hug him back, rubbing his back in a motherly fashion. Perhaps she could adopt him! He was cute enough. She let out a low roar, still hanging onto him

>>6298506
>her ass seemed to suck him in, the two giant cheeks pushing back against him as he prodded against her hole. A slight groan could be heard from the front, but no other noise as the tail still kept him in place, waiting for him to push further. The scent of her became almost toxic, clouding the area. Or perhaps that was her firey, flame covered tail

>>6298515
(I do have room, anon~ Come on over)
>>
Where are the late night horny boys who need a good fixing of femanon butt?
>>
File: IMG_3919.jpg (83KB, 569x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.jpg
83KB, 569x720px
>>6298547
Mmm, loved em!
You're so sweet, I even forgive you for the carrot cake~
>She plants a loud, wet smooch on his cheek, her huge saggy tits still pressed against him, nearly wrapping around him
(Sorry, but I actually have to leave kinda soon. But I'm excited to continue with this! I'll be back soon, promise~)
>>
File: 1457214598354.png (432KB, 1000x921px) Image search: [Google]
1457214598354.png
432KB, 1000x921px
{I might leave in about an hour and a half or so. I didn't realize how late it is}

>>6298318
>Raising an eyebrow, the predatory female made her way towards the man. She spotted him frozen in place, licking her maw as her eyes flickered with a bright flame shooting off of the edges of them. Her tail swished behind her as she crawled on all fours towards him, birthing hips swaying hypnotically. She sniffed the air, and her ears shot up.
Oh really? You smell delicious...in fact, you smell like you're in need of some...mating.
>She could smell his arousal from her appearance, and when she rose up, her chest gently bounced with her movements, her nude form exposed to his view.
Like what you see, cutie?

>>6298409
A sub-species?
>She questioned, only to yelp as another dagger went flying. At least it was no longer at her throat, and she was happy for this. Her body leaked juices onto the floor, an aphrodisiac that she normally used on her prey that she dominated. Now, it was just getting her rapist deeper into the mood, and she would have to face the results of that.
>She gulped as his mouth moved down to her throat, going frozen as she felt his tongue drag along her dark skin. It certainly tasted like the burnt earth: soot, metals, ashes. When he mentioned burning an orphanage, it made a shiver run down her back. All she did was stay quiet, her clawed hands feeling around for one of those daggers to fight back.

>>6298462
>She shut her eyes tight once more, this time for good. She felt the woman's fingers tease and prod, expecting it to just be that of all things. Boy, was she wrong.
>When the woman's hot fingers slipping into her hole with a wet plop, heat engulfed them, a foreign fire fighting against her glow. The Hellhound's lower body arched and she yelped in surprise. This allowed Shego's tongue to snake right into her foggy maw, Hellhound yelping in surprise as she was dragged into a liplock. Her body instinctively bucked into Shego's hand, betraying Hellhound.
>>
>>6298577
>His mind and judgement fog as the lust take his mind, he pumps forward, slipping his thick cock into the back door of the dragon, biting at his lip he tries his best to contain the noise of his lust, throbbing deep inside her worth, the wide hips surrounding him, he lost it, he completely gave himself to his experience. Without thinking he raises a hand, bringing it crashing down hard across the wide orange cheeks of the Pokemon before him as he pumps into her again. Hearing the loud echo of his slap made him realize what he just did. He woke up a sleeping fire breathing monster, while his cock was balls deep in her. With a gulp he accepted death, he didn't care, he was fucking a dragon. For him, life was complete.
>>
>>6298603
I'm gay.
>>
>>6298611
(How long until you're back, I might still be here! No worries, though!)
Ahh, r-really? Thanks Suzy!
>dumbfounded, he sways back and forth and watches her huge breasts swing left and right. He feels one tap against him gently and it snaps him back to reality, realizing how thicc he had made her
>>
>>6298603
>Waves at the femanon, his eyes moving up and down her body
What was that? I didn't quite hear you.
>>
>>6298632
I could grow a dick for you, buddy!

>>6298651
>she points at her plump ass, then at the anon
This butt! Do you want it?!
>>
File: IMG_3921.png (484KB, 577x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3921.png
484KB, 577x720px
>>6298640
(Well, I meant tomorrow, hehe. Hopefully I'll run into you then!~)

>>6298603
Shame I have to go now, but I'd love to have a little lez fun with a femanon sometime~
>>
>>6298626
>Mating? Suddenly he understood what she meant. As she showed him herself in her full glory, he then realized just how aroused she made him. She still seemed dangerous, but now she seemed worth the risk.
I do... I do like what I see...
>He approached her carefully, brave enough to wrap an arm around her waist, pulling her closer, feeling her warm body press against his as his clothed bulge pressed into her groin
What did I ever do to receive such a hot surprise?
>>
>>6298603
Present.
>>
>>6298664
>The anon pretends to think before nodding at her, a bright smile on his face. He was happy to say that the ass was fat, and he wanted it.
Yep, I want the butt.
>>
>>6298632
Nya?
>>
>>6298676
Do you have a discord? I made one for some anons so I'll use that sometimes. I couldn't resist getting a little turned on with what you were doing with those anons, that BOOTY tho

>>6298692
ATTENTION. Tell me how much you like chubby butts, soldier

>>6298695
>she grinned, skipping over to him. She was wearing a oversized shirt and shorts, which hardly contained her fat, white butt. Her perky chest was on the smaller side as it jiggled, barely visable underneath her baggy shirt
Its all yours for the low price of...well, its free, honestly!
>>
>>6298577
(Thank you, hope you don't mind this prompt~)
>A well traveled Pokémon Trainer was scaling his way up a treacherous mountain, having heard it was a prime breeding grounds for charizards. He had little luck finding any specimens of value so he climbed to the highest point he could, walking into a cave where he heard snores
Heh....easy prey then.
>He walked into the cave and his jaw nearly dropped at what he saw. A shiny baby charizard, snuggled up all cozy to rest by it's less impressive, albeit very curvaceous and endowed mother's arms. He knew it was newborn and fit for training from scratch by it's mother's milk leaking from her chest
Oh ho ho jackpot. No surprise a female like that managed to bag a mate of that caliber, now....
>He grabs a rock about his size to pull an old Indie Jones style Switcharoo routine. With as much strength he could muster he gets dangerously close, opens the mothers arms, and slides the baby out, trying to desperate position the rock next to him
Hnng....so.....close
>>
File: dicc.jpg (134KB, 872x859px) Image search: [Google]
dicc.jpg
134KB, 872x859px
>>6298718
>>
File: thiq.jpg (218KB, 1076x690px) Image search: [Google]
thiq.jpg
218KB, 1076x690px
>>6298719
QueenSuzy#9023

Great! I'd love a sesh with you sometime~
Toodles for now!
>>
>>6298719
>The man returns her smile with a smirk of his own, a simple t-shirt and slowly becoming more tight jeans his only attire. He walks forward and gives her shorts covered booty a smack, his other hand reaching into her baggy shirt to see if she was wearing a bra.
Well, I don't think I can say no to something like that. I want your butt in my lap, is that cool?
>>
File: 845625-1327941186.jpg (128KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
845625-1327941186.jpg
128KB, 1440x900px
>>6298626
>His own hands glided and picked up her own, even though he was such a deviant being his hands were soft, gentle when not holding ebony blades. After reaching and picking at her hands he lifted them up and placed them on his back, pushing her burning claws into his skin. The heat was enough to singe his flesh as a light muffled grunt came from his chords.
Go ahead, you burn me if you like, I want you to feel dominate at the same time.....I such a maddening thing to say....out loud.
>He whispered while those scarlet eyes kept staring at her in half lidded circles a gentle smile barely coming across his glowing skin.
>>
File: boingboingboing.gif (957KB, 500x281px)
boingboingboing.gif
957KB, 500x281px
>>6298729
Already got it!
>>
File: Shego 6.png (351KB, 620x669px) Image search: [Google]
Shego 6.png
351KB, 620x669px
>>6298626
Still resisting?
>Shego cooed sadistically as the poor hound squirmed in her grasps. Her body was betraying her deep, confused feelings. Finally having a taste of Hellhound's insides, Shego decided to take more. Swinging her hips, the cruel woman slid her crotch in front of the demon's face. She was going to take as much as she wanted from her prey. Soon, her hot breath was on the monster's sex, her lips dangerously close. Teasing, she gave it a lick.
>>
>>6298719
>He salutes.
I love chubby butts with all of my heart, ma'am! If I was allowed, I would recite the words of a great man to describe my affection for a nice round ass!
>>
>>6298772
why aren't dog boys a thing?
>>
>>6298745
Added you~

>>6298762
>she giggled as his hand searched, finding no bra but a pair of C-Cup breasts. Her generously sized ass ripples from the smack, the noise echoing around the room. She nods at his request, pointing a thin finger behind him
Sit down over there then, honey!

>>6298806
>she mimics his salute, hiding a grin
I'll allow it, private. Tell me of these words
>>
>>6298818
>The man rolls her breast around in his palm, his hand that smacked her ass moving around to get a good feel for her soft bubble butt. He pulls away with a bit of regret and walks over to the nearby seat. He pats his lap, the outline of his cock clearly shown to the friendly girl.
Right here, sweetheart.
>>
File: 5.png (1008KB, 1280x1541px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
1008KB, 1280x1541px
>>6298689
>She grinned from ear to ear at how easily the anon gave in to the desire of fucking the hound.
>She pressed her body firmly against his own. He could feel and see her well-endowed tits pressing into his chest. She felt hot to the touch, and embers filled the air from her fur as his fingers buried into it. She felt his bulge, one lone finger moving down to rub alongside its side. She licked her lips, winking in approval at what he was packing.
You showed up. I'd love to breed with your playmate between your legs.
>She growled, lust dripping from each of her words.

>>6298764
>She didn't know how to feel about the sudden kindness that radiated off of the insane jester. She blinked in surprise, listening to him whisper against the crook of her neck. She made a confused whine, raising an eyebrow at him.
You want me to burn you?
>She growled quizzically at him. Staring at his eyes, she leaned her head back, clearly still intimidated.
You're acting...different.
>And she couldn't tell if this meant her rapist was being kind, or he was tricking her for his amusement.

>>6298773
>Of course Hellhound was still resisting. She was a troublesome pup that would need to be trained, especially if she was an alpha for so long.
>She opened her eyes to now see Shego's crotch hanging right above her face, making her face turn a beet red. She gulped, biting her lip as her eyes darted down to see where her captor's face laid. It was right above her own leaking cave, making Hellhound whimper from how close the woman was. The lick caused her hips to buck again. A stray line of liquid splattered onto Shego's cheek, smelling like honey. It was a drug that the hellhound's body leaked. Shivering, her tongue came up to flatten along Shego's own crotch in a slow, long lick.

>>6298806
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CtNiiKYFqa
>>
>>6298839
>she struts over, turning on her heel just before the seated anon. She makes a big, teasing movement, bending over so that her loose shorts rode up her plump, huge ass before she brought it down heavily onto his lap. Squirming backwards, she looked over her shoulder at his face
Oof, this is a nice seat, though I think I'm sitting on something~
>>
>>6298876
>The anon wasted no time as he began to remove his clothes frantically, not wanting his hands to be separated from her heated body for longer than needed. Once he had nothing else to remove, he let his hands wander, kneading into her impressive breasts, then groping her ample, fur covered rear end l, then finishing by feeling the heat between her legs, so hot it nearly burned. How ready she was made his cock as hard as it was ever like to be, prodding her thigh as he relished the sensation of her soft, hot form.
I think I'd like that, too...!
>He nuzzled into her neck, making his way to her fluffy ear on the top of her head, nibbling at it playfully before whispering
How do you want to do it...?
>>
>>6298908
>The boy watches every one of her movements as she struts, her ass large enough he can see glimpses of the sides of it each time she turns her hips. He spreads his legs as he watches the intentional show of her sexy butt. He lets out a breath through his teeth as her rump presses into his lap, his cock throbbing with desire. He unzips his pants and shimmies out of them just enough so his dick can tap against her shorts.
It may be a bit more comfortable if you take off your shorts...That ass needs room to breathe, right?
>>
On the verge of death:

>>6298952
>>6298952
>>6298952
>>6298952
>>6298952
Thread posts: 485
Thread images: 198

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.