[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread WEE WOO WEE WOO EMERGENCY THREAD Previous: >>6147614

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 572
Thread images: 204

File: 58d81b96403889f3406c0f8508ef64c7.jpg (366KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
58d81b96403889f3406c0f8508ef64c7.jpg
366KB, 1280x1024px
ERP Thread
WEE WOO WEE WOO EMERGENCY THREAD

Previous:
>>6147614
>>
>>6153254
>hacks that robo-puss
>>
post discords
>>
>>6153244
A couple of hours with you plowing my mouth? Gee, Anon, with that sort of time, you could at least use some other entrances too.
>They wink up at him, and then drag their tongue across the heavy orbs dangling under his dick.
If you're right about your giant loads, wouldn't you end up making me all full and sticky? I'd hate to have to leave while coughing up your jizz.
>They place their lips right where the Anon's scrotum starts to hang, and nibbles them up all the way to just under the head.
So...maybe I should just show you how well I can work my mouth?
>No time to wait for a response, they pull their hands away behind their back, and use their tongue as a guide to put their wet mouth right around the head, sucking in so tight their cheeks go concave, and drool pools around the crown.
>>
>>6153261
You don't really lewd when you role play, do you?
>>
>>6153261
Meh, I'm not convinced you want to ava so much as get attention.
>>
File: 48.jpg (280KB, 977x859px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
280KB, 977x859px
>>6153285
I do, I'm just being very light at it becuase anons say that she's shy
>>
someone give me JOI before I go to bed
>>
File: 20161029004332_1.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px)
20161029004332_1.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
>want to pick up Towa from DBXV
>Barely any art
true suffering
>>
>>6153256
Sauce on OP's pic?
>>
>>6153289
Ohh... Gotcha. I was just assuming you were kind of leading us on. Which is fine.

(Fuck it cause I'm doing late night homework and I'm trying to keep myself from going crazy, how was your day outside of ERP?)
>>
I want to fuck the robutt.
>>
>>6153277
https://discord.gg/dqzEKYM

https://discord.gg/U8HHZ5j
>>
File: tumblr_o2u7a9XQnO1tmkn20o1_1280.png (575KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2u7a9XQnO1tmkn20o1_1280.png
575KB, 1280x1280px
>>6153271
I have state of the art antihack, theres no way you're hacking any part of this bod~

>>6153305
Robutt?
>>
>>6153284
>Eyes roll up slightly
O-O-Oh...
>Sighs heavily
Y-You know how to suck s-so well. Damn I don't need to do anything. Hell you're a natural at this...
>Looks down towards Anon
You love that taste don't you? What's it like enjoying my cock?
>He moves his legs closer behind anon pushing them closer to him
Well?
>>
>>6153310
Y-Yes, that robutt in particular, actually.
>>
File: HACKERMAN.jpg (175KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
HACKERMAN.jpg
175KB, 1920x1079px
>>6153310
Your antihack butt app is no match for my skills!
My name is...
>>
File: tumblr_o1ow43NSVP1tmkn20o1_1280.png (257KB, 751x842px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ow43NSVP1tmkn20o1_1280.png
257KB, 751x842px
>>6153315
You don't want any augmentations? No enhancements or additions, anon?~

>>6153326
Is it really him!? Is it
H A C K E R M A N
>>
>>6153312
>They pull off the dick with a slurp, and grin up at the Anon.
A natural. Who's this flatterer in front of me? The taste...it's good, could be richer, fuller.
>They wink.
Just kiddin'! But gosh, look at all of this. Maybe I could do it with no hands? Might prove a bit of a challenge.
>They open their lips again, and duck in for the Anon's head, but miss. Clumsy dips and sweeps just smear their own spit and Anon's precum on their face, until they pout and whine in frustration.
Gee...I can't even get it in. Wait, this should work.
>With a cheeky smirk, they open their lips as wide as they can, lift back a little against Anon's legs, and then drive their mouth back down around his throbbing cock. A gulp and a swallow come before they jam the whole thing down their throat, whimpering out a tiny gag before they tighten their lips again. They suck up, dragging their tongue under Anon's dick, until they nearly "POP!" right off the head, and then begin to gyrate with a short bob. They're making out with Anon's dribbly dickhead now.
>>
>>6153306
which discord is this?
>>
File: HACKERMAN2.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HACKERMAN2.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>6153339
You know it, babe! The best hacker in the world, HACKERMAN!
>He hacks
>that
>PUSS
>>
>>6153347
one is the jigg (jinx/egg)
one is mootykins
>>
>>6153339
Whoa I want to bury my face in that
>>
>>6153339
Well that depends, what kinda add-ons are we talking about?
>>
File: tumblr_o47mha2YtL1tmkn20o1_1280.png (983KB, 1280x1609px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o47mha2YtL1tmkn20o1_1280.png
983KB, 1280x1609px
>>6153349
BZZZTTT
>puss is flooded with viruses and spam emails

>>6153356
Whats stopping you then, huh? I can alter its taste if you like, I'm not sure most human boys would be comfortable with licking synthetic flesh

>>6153360
Have a look!~
>she turns and thrusts a remote in the anons hand, covered in rows of buttons. Two larger buttons are marked with "+" and "-", with "Size" printed above it while many more buttons line the bottom half of the remote
I'm sure you'll find something on there!~
>>
>>6153342
H-Holy...
>His entire body shakes and convulses slightly. His cock swells even larger as anon goes to town on his cock. Kissing like a drunk girl at a party all over it.
I didn't- I didn't think... I'm about to come already?!
>His face becomes more red as anon continues going to town
>>
File: HACKERMAN3.jpg (112KB, 500x500px)
HACKERMAN3.jpg
112KB, 500x500px
>>6153385
My job here is done.
>HACKERMAN hacks time, and gets outta here.
>>
>>6153390
>They pop up suddenly, perked up and cheery...which is quite a sight, with their thick spit dangling in strands from their bottom lip and down Anon's twitching cock.
Didja just say something? You're gonna cum? Oh boy...let's see.
>They watch Anon's dick with a sudden intensity, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. When, after a few seconds, nothing comes out, they pout and glare at Anon.
Liar! You told me you were going to cum. I guess it can't be helped. I wasn't trying my hardest, after all.
>They wink up at him again, and then make a show of preparing by swallowing, opening their mouth wide, and letting their eyelids droop. Shuffling from one knee to another, they position themselves perfectly, looking down his stretch as they take a deep breath.
...maybe it's not the best time to mention this, but you look really huge right now!
>The last syllable of that compliment sends them down, and they gulp Anon's fat shaft in with a single swoop. Maybe a little too enthusiastic, they end up coughing around him for a second, until sticky strands of foamed spit dangle from their chin. Their instinctive giggle ripples their walls around him before they begin to bob up and down, wrapping their lips tight and guiding their tongue to a gentle oscillation in time with the pump. If Anon wasn't going to fuck their mouth, then they'd fuck Anon with their mouth.
>>
>>6153385
C-can I dump all of my backed up sperm inside you?
For research purposes of course! I'd like for you to test the fertility of the semen!
>>
>>6153417
>As anon continues with each thrust he grabs her hair slightly and lightly pulls. With almost nothing to grab onto it was his only option. The amount of pleasure was taking over him fast as anon seemed to go faster and faster everytime.
What did I get myself into? Anon you seem just as starved for attention as me...
>He clenches his teeth as anon swirls her tongue his member as they continue to go almost balls deep. Their spit and lipstick all over their face and his crotch area.
I haven't even actually cum, yet it feels like I already have a dozen or more times... You are WAY too good at this. You're like a fucking succubs or something...
>His cock continues to twitch deep in her mouth, feeling every bit of her tongue and lips stroke it with such force.
>>
>>6153499
>They roll their eyes with a giggle at Anon's line, and look up at him as their hair bounces in his grasp. As they dip down again, they press in completely, burying their nose in Anon's bush and slipping their tongue out against his balls. Airheaded as, seemingly, usual, they say something that vibrates over his whole cock, and then begin to cough after hitting a certain part of their response. All the way back up his dick, they continue to cough, and only recover once sucking in air, nuzzling against his swollen head with their cheek.
Right! I forgot, you can't talk with a dick in your mouth...very well, at least.
>Cutesy "oopsie" smile and shrug, before their eyelids dip back down and they kiss at his cock.
What I wanted to say, before I started dying on your fat thing here was: If I'm a succubus, I'd be riding your thick stick riiiight about now. I choked at the right part, by the way.
>Their eyes go shifty for a moment.
Hey...you want me to ride you?
>The split second probably won't be enough time for Anon to reply, since they wink after their joke and giggle, before slurping back up to his head. They open their lips a little, and catch the slit in their mouth, flicking their tongue around it before letting it droop out, and swirl around the big, swollen cap. As their eyes meet Anon's, the character behind them seems to change: they could beg Ebenezer Scrooge and get his entire fortune with that look.
>>
File: tumblr_o5lmtwInUK1tmkn20o4_1280.png (172KB, 550x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5lmtwInUK1tmkn20o4_1280.png
172KB, 550x538px
>>6153498
Anything for science, anon! I cant leave you all pent up either~
>>
>>6153559
Thank you Jenny!
>Lies down, with his boner pinting straight up in the air
Please begin your semen extraction maneuver!
>>
>>6153534
Yeah... ride me.
>Anon shifts himself back from anon and lays down on his back. He looks at his erect cock and sees what anon has done. It was fully coated in a mix of lipstick and spit from top to bottom, even his balls had light kiss marks on them. He looks back up to anon and motions for her to come over.
Well come on now. I want you to look at me when we do this. Your face is just too cute not to look at.
>Anon's face was wild with passion as they had a giddy giggle to themself. Their face was starting to get red and spit was all over their mouth and lower jaw, their mascara was running only a small amount, mostly from her coughing after going so deep.
>>
File: tumblr_o1y5qycLkl1tmkn20o1_1280.png (382KB, 734x894px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1y5qycLkl1tmkn20o1_1280.png
382KB, 734x894px
>>6153569
>she jumps down to his level, her heavy, extra-sized rear swinging left and right as she placed a leg either side of his
Now, which extraction technique would you like, anon? I've got several..."areas" I could use to extract that juicy stuff from you~
>>
>>6153584
>He raised his arms up and firmly groped her soft synthetic ass.
Oohh, I bet it would feel wonderful having you slam yourself downwards and take my cock as deep as possible into your pussy!
>>
>>6153593
>Not picking her robot asshole
Y tho
>>
>>6153573
But..! I wanted..!
>They look up at Anon with a pout, and wrap their arms over their chest.
Fiiiine! I'll ride you. Guess it's my fault after all.
>This time, their huffy reaction seems genuine. Even so, they stand up, and peel their panties down from their hips. The thick, beady drool that connects the crotch patch to their swollen labia clear everything up. They're a she, no trapping here tonight. After she pulls her panties off from herself, she tosses them at Anon's face, and hops up between his legs.
But I'm going to be so mad if I don't get to cum on you, okay? So hold out until I do.
>From the looks of things, she might be the one that has to hold back. Trickles run down her thighs as she adjusts herself to straddle over him, and her flimsy tank-top tents at her nipples, where her almost-flat chest bounces a little in place. She wraps one hand around the bottom of Anon's rod, and slides the head between her folds with a gasp. Which she quickly cuts off.
And don't move your hips either! Not until you're in all the way! You probably don't even know what it's like to get rammed by something this big, so don't pretend like it's nothing! Because it's something!
>Her face has lit up to a sharp crimson, and her bottom lip trembles a little as she adjusts her entrance over him. White teeth clamp down on the trembling lip as she descends, a wince building until her eyes pop open, and his head pops in. She bounces up a little, then back down, easing her tight walls to the wide stretch that his dick forces them into. Once he's half-in, she lets go of his meat, and shudders.
Don't even think about trying to pull out, either.
>To keep her balance, she places her palms on Anon's chest, and begins to rock herself down and up. Her labia clamp to him whenever she drags back toward his head, and her little clit pushes out from its hood when she pushes down. One stroke knocks her off balance just enough to fill her completely with him, with a cry.
>>
Anyone lurking or not lurking want a cock to play with?
>>
>>6153635
I want an ass to jam my cock into if that counts >>6153635
>>
>>6153645
Sure
>>
>>6153633
>>6153573
(Oh, and if we can finish up, like, really soon, that'd be appreciated. I gotta go within the next half-hour.
>>
>>6153633
We can go at a pace you want, you look like you might cum before me.
>He looks at her erect nipples bouncing back and forth. He lifts up her tank-top up to see them for real. He swirls his finger around one and watches her face.
You're so tight...
>The heat around his cock was perfect, it felt like a wearing warm blanket during the dead of winter. Her pussy even felt like a minor blowjob as she raised herself up. As she was distracted by him playing with one of her nipples he playfully pinched the other one and then swirled around with his finger.
You know you wanted this after all, didn't you?
>>
>>6153673
Yeah sure I gotta go soon also
>>
>>6153692
>She whines as he tugs on her little nipples, licking over her plump lips while she keeps herself upright on shaky arms. Since Anon left the pace to her, she ends up going strong right out of the gate, hilting him into her at an angle and lifting up with a brush of her pulsing little bead against his bush.
N-not so hard! And DUH I wanted it.
>Her walls begin to loosen around him, forming a wet, hot wrap that glides and suckles around his flesh whenever contractions roll through her core. He's right, she's close. She might have even gone over the edge by swallowing his load, the way she is, and had looked forward to at least the taste.
You're just...too big. That's why I'm tight. Too big.
>Sweat beads at her forehead as she struggles to keep her head lifted, her toned belly stretching while she flows on top of him. The sound of their coupling is wet and loud as she loses control of their rhythm, and begins to pant out. His fingers are too much on her nipples, and her tank-top almost burns against her back and shoulders.
So...just cum in me, already! I worked so...so...so h-hard to make...make you...
>She isn't frustrated enough to talk through the waves running through her, making her eyelids twitch as she brushes her hands up to his shoulders. Her fingers wrap around the back of his head, slip into his hair, and she bows over him. The riding becomes shorter and quicker, grinding her clit incessantly across his firm muscles, and clamping her pussy in quick jolts around his thickness.
...come on!
>That's the last whine she manages before she shudders on top of him, and begins to float between looseness and tension, with spasms rocking over this group of muscles and that, without any real organization behind it. Her walls push out at him, clamp, flutter, and then repeat the process. There's going to be a puddle under him, the way she drools and creams around his fat shaft as she cums.
>>
>>6153749
>Her spasms feel like his cock is vibrating inside her, he feels his cock pulse harder as he thrusts deep in her and cums into her womb. The constrictions of her insides push him deeper and he hits her womb with the head of he shaft. He tries to hold her upright by her shoulders but the pleasure causes him to let go and she falls into him. Their lips touch and he kisses her deeply.

That was... amazing. We.. need to do this again...

>He lays back and strokes her hair as he closes his eyes

...sometime...
>>
>>6153777
(Gotta bolt, so no time for a proper wrap-up from me! Hope you enjoyed!)
>>
>>6153779
(Yeah that was awesome. I sure did enjoy and hope you did as well. Have a great day!)
>>
>I missed prostitute-chan again
>>
>>6153902
Actually, that's a different one!
I'm just lurking here.
>>
>>6153931
So we have an Anon Succubus and an Anon Prostitute-chan, threads are becoming so much better in dead hours!
>>
>>6153943
I guess they are!
I'd love to work right now, anon, but I'm a bit busy with this game. Sorry.
>>
>>6153974
Well I only have a few hours so I was just going to pay to watch you touch yourself then do something more on the weekend
>>
>>6153986
M-Me?
Whuh-- Pff, d-don't be silly, anon!
W-Why would you pay for that?
>She pauses for a moment, then glances at you.
I-I'd have to ask my manager about the price.
>>
>>6154000
A lot of people pay to watch girls do it, I just get to be up close and in person. Include the price for light touching, I cant be entire hands off.
>He takes out his wallet and starts to count bills
>>
>>6154000
(Is the manager another player or just a device for you to use?)
>>
>>6154022
(just a device for me.)
>>6154011
>She pulls her phone out and starts texting someone. She's clearly in a hurry by the way she's going down on the screen.
M-Manager says it's 4$ an hour, 5$ for light touching, throughout the, um, session.
>She was wearing some casual clothes. Nothing too simple, nothing too flashy. Just stuff you'd wear when you walk around the streets.
S-Sorry about my clothes, I-I didn't think I'd even work today.
>>
>>6154027
Five an hour sound wonderful, do you want to go somewhere private or do you want others to see?
>She looks amazing for her casual clothes, though in her line of work she always has to look good right? He counts out $30 and gets it ready as advanced payment to secure a few hours of a show to get him ready for the weekend.
If I get to into it I might need to pay for your assistance to but lets cross that bridge when we come to it
>>
>>6154043
W-Well, it's up to you where we do it. Y-You're the customer, after all!
>She lets out an awkward laugh, not quite used to the prostitution thing.
M-My manager prefers I stay in my s-spot, though. I haven't earned, uh, 'taxi services' yet.
>>
>>6154055
Taxi services?
>It may mean to move and service but to him he thinks about doing it in the back of a taxi with her
Let's hope you get those by the weekend. I guess here will do then, care to get on the table so I can get a better view?
>He hands her the $20 and $10 dollar bills before undoing the button on the front of her pants. She seemed so nervous, he found it adorable to think of such a cute girl to be doing something like this. But it did make him want to tip for sure.
>>
>>6154074
>She takes the money, and puts it in her purse.
Thirty is... S-Six hours. Alright.
>Just as her customer requested, she climbs on the table, keeping her legs close to each other.
>Her cheeks are already red. She doesn't dare stare at him, so she turns her head away.
>Slowly, her hand creeps between her legs as they spread out, giving you a nice view of her fingers rubbing her slit through her see-through panties.
H-How's this, Sir?
(Sorry about the late reply, was busy w/ game)
>>
>>6154121
It's a nice start but . . .
>He walks around the table, watching her from every angle before sitting in a seat infront of her. He opens his pants and slowly fishes out his cock
I think I would like it more if you where naked and looking at me, it helps to know your thinking about wanting me.
>His hands reach forward and attempt to remove her panties himself. They seemed nice and warm and soft, perfect for what he wanted them for
Is there a price on using your panties to jerk off?
>>
>>6154141
O-Of course, S-Sir.
>She stops, and starts undressing.
>She pulled her medium-length skirt down, and dropped it on the ground. She pulled her shirt up over her head, and set it beside her on the table.
S-Sorry, Sir, t-this might take a bit...
>She reaches for her bra, fidgeting a bit before removing it. She sets it down next to her shirt.
>Her breasts were medium-sized. Not too big, and not too small either. Her areolas were light pink, with matching nipples.
>She let her customer get the last piece, dragging her panties off of her to reveal her well-trimmed patch of grass. Beneath it, her clit, barely the size of a bean.
>She's left with only knee-high socks, and simple black shoes.
I-I don't think so, S-Sir. T-They're free to use, S-Sir.
>Her entire face was red. Her entire naked body, all on display for this one person... She never anyone found her that arousing.
>And, just as he requested, she turns her face to him as she returns to gently touching herself, slowly rubbing her fingers between her lips.
>>
>>6154163
You have such perfect breasts, are they sensitive?
>His eyes trace her nubile body, taking every single detail
>He makes it clearly visible for her as he wraps her panties around his pulsing shaft
>One hand grips his shaft, the other motions her to scoot a bit closer to him so he can touch her
Now think about me, and tell me what those thoughts are, say them loud enough for me to hear. I want to know what dirty thoughts a cute girl like you has.
>His stroking gets a bit faster, wrist gently twisting as he bobs his hand on his cock
>The other hand gently grabbing her breast, thumb rolling her nipple as she touches herself
>>
>>6154185
M-My nipples are, S-Sir.
>She inches closer, her ass sitting on the edge of the table. She leans back a little so she doesn't fall off.
I-I'm... t-thinking about y-you, S-Sir.
>She plunges her middle finger into her hole, moaning as she penetrates her own body.
A-About y-your cock, S-Sir, i-inside my wet pussy.
>Her voice is cracking. She's barely able to speak at an audible volume, but she manages.
G-Gently pumping me. M-Moving your hips, in...
>She stops fingering herself when her digit is knuckle-deep. She pauses... then slides her finger out.
... and out. L-Loving me, l-laying with me... C-Cumming in me...
>As his thumb works on her nipple, she stops describing her fantasy, interrupted by a muffled, suppressed moan.
Nngh... W-Would you like me to g-go on, S-Sir?
>>
>>6154209
>His hand strokes himself gently, as if to show her just how gently and loving he can handle his own body
>He watches her lips start to shine with her wetness growing as he finger slowly pumps into her tight hole
>His face leans forward, his tongue rolls around her little bean to get a taste of her flavor before he leans back and continues stroking
You want your suitor to make love to you like a husband? Tell me what you want me to do in this moment, and go harder
>His fingers pinch her nipple and gently roll it left and right
>Watching her face get painted with pleasure and how her hair moves with her
>>
>>6154225
>She slows down as he nears his head to her, allowing him a taste.
>She thought about commenting about that, but decided against it.
I-I want you to g-get up, a-and just... j-just rape m-my pussy, S-Sir.
I-I want you to use m-my body to pleasure y-yourself. F-Fuck me like the s-sexdoll I really am.
P-Push me down, choke me, f-fuck me senseless...
>She's getting more and more kinky. She forgets herself for a moment, drooling a little.
>She slips another finger in, stretching her hole out just a bit further. Her fingers start moving faster.
>Her other hand reaches down to her clit, and starts rubbing it, causing the prostitute's legs to twitch a little with every nudge!
>Her nipples turn hard, making it easier for you to toy with them.
>Even the slightest pinch causes her to moan, stutter, or flinch in front of him.
P-Please, S-Sir, b-be a little more gentle. M-My mana--Ahhah~
M-My manager, s-she doesn't want to see bruises, S-Sir.
>>
>>6154269
No bruises but you want me to wrap my hands around you throat and choke you while I fuck you? So indecisive.
>He stands from his chair as he teases her
>His fingers leave her breast as his body starts to lurch over her
>It almost seems like he was going to grant her wish but instead moves to bit her nipple as he continues to stroke his cock
>The jerking is now matching her pace as he looks in her eyes
I was going to cum in your panties and make you wear them but I think I have a better idea now
>He leaves her breast to plant a light kiss on her lips before moving back to leaning over her
When I cum, I make you hold your lips open and you get to feel me get shot into you without my cock even touching you.
>>
File: 1477655945948.jpg (565KB, 1280x1881px) Image search: [Google]
1477655945948.jpg
565KB, 1280x1881px
>>
>>6154299
Kinx is lurking?
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (85KB, 600x849px)
IMG_3194.jpg
85KB, 600x849px
>Someone picked up Rosa
Yooo if you're still around let me know if you want my folder! I can drop her if you'll be playing her regularly!
>>
File: 1477052529616.jpg (77KB, 466x594px) Image search: [Google]
1477052529616.jpg
77KB, 466x594px
>>
>>6154292
>She doesn't reply to his teasing, mainly focusing on fingering herself.
>As he approaches her, she slows down, leaning away from him.
S-Sorry, S-Sir, b-b-but I can't let you doooaahhah!
>Her misunderstanding is quickly corrected as he bites her nipple. Just that would've been enough to make her orgasm.
>She's all over the place. He's so close to her, if he does start fucking her, she'll have to make him pay for the services.
>If he doesn't, punishment is sure to follow.
>Being observed this closely by a complete stranger, toyed and teased in person, it was all adding up on her. She's about to cum already.
P-Please d-do, S-Sir. C-Cum wherever you l-like, Sir.
I-I would only l-like a warning, S-Sir.
>She goes back to her normal pace, masturbating with two fingers in her hole and a thumb teasing her clit.
Nngh... I-I can't hold it, S-Sir, I-I'm... I-I'm going to cum, s-soon!
>>
>>6154313
I'm close, S-spread yourself for me.
>He peels her panties off his cock, tossing them at her face with the scent of his cock still heavy on them
>The stroking is hard and fast and he is aiming his cock right at her
>It doesn't take to long for him to cum on his target, thick off white cum firing off at her pussy regardless she spread her lips now
>He customer had clearly been saving for at least a day to see her
C-cumming from the feeling?
>>
>>6154330
>Just as he ordered, she puts her fingers in a 'V' shape, spreading her pussy as wide as she can without hurting herself.
>Sadly, she had no time to catch her panties, so they fall down and rest on her breasts.
>With some luck and propositioning, her hole catches quite a bit of his seed. Once he's done, she slips her fingers back inside herself, finishing herself off.
>Her fingers are trapped inside her snatch. Her muscles tensed up and held them there, forcing her to dip her fingers in his cum. Once she's done, she slips them out, watching white goo drip from them.
I-I... I-I came, S-Sir. I-I hope you don't mind.
. . .
H-How long were we at it, S-Sir?
>>
>>6154360
Just three hours
>He watches her body writhe as she comes down from her orgasm
>Her body still having after effects as she glows from pleasure
I don't mind you keeping the rest, consider it a tip for being just my type.
>He gives his cock a few more strokes and rubs it against her lips and clit before putting it away
I have to go, but spend the rest of the three hours nude for the rest.
>>
>>6154367
T-Thank you, S-Sir!
>She shoots him a look as she sucks his cum off her digits.
I will, Sir. Thank you for using our products, Sir!
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg (602KB, 664x967px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
602KB, 664x967px
It seems like the show is about to start soon!
>>
>>6154407
>gropes
>>
>>6154407
What kind of show?
>>
>>6154407
Oh, well this is a nice surprise! Good morning Cerebella! Hope to see your spectacular show today!
>>
File: bellababe.jpg (190KB, 379x685px) Image search: [Google]
bellababe.jpg
190KB, 379x685px
>>6154414
The Cirque of course, thats why you are here, right?

Anyway the show is about to start soon and I need to get this nervousness out of me

>>6154411
>She turns around and looks at him dead in the eye
What are you doing?
>Then she smiles and winks
Hahah I was just joking, you are a funny fella
>>
>>6154426
You shouldn't be nervous, how about you practice in front of me before the show
>>
File: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg (52KB, 738x746px) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
52KB, 738x746px
>>6154450
Weeeellll I really dont think I can do my tricks here in this small room anyway, I cant get the elephants in here

>>6154419
Thank you sweet anon, be sure to keep on touch with the schedule!
>>
>>6154472
Aw, you're welcome!
>He bows in respect to her pleasant attitude.
Anything I can do to help you feel as good as possible before the show?
>>
>>6154472
You can practice your tricks on me, I-I'm pretty big
>>
File: zdsad.jpg (447KB, 800x779px) Image search: [Google]
zdsad.jpg
447KB, 800x779px
>>6154484
Hahaha, you are not anon, dont be silly!

You are nowhere near as big as an elephant

>>6154484
Woo what a gentleman
>She returns the bow and with a wide smile responds
I'm just a bit nervous, thats all, you know like anyone would feel like but I'm positive.. like always.. ehem
>She coughs and looks down before looking at him again
Thank you for your support anon ~
>>
>>6154510
>Feeling her beam at him made him grin softly as his eyes scanned her body and listened intently to her words.
Eh? Are you, not happy with something about yourself?
Why? You're a charming, eager, fun-filled girl...
Whom, I must admit, is actually quite gorgeous.
>He added on, blushing a bit more noticeably.

(Also, think the first reply was for >>6154496 )
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzd345.png (389KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzd345.png
389KB, 600x900px
>>6154527
Of course not, I'm happy anon!
>She notices how the anon blushes and she walks closer to him
>With one of the arms of vice-versa she squeezes the anon against her and hugs him with her own arms
You see I'm full of energy and love and gotta make the fans happy ~
>>
>>6154554
>Just feeling her arm-hat and her own arms embrace him, he sighs with delight and hugs her back, eyes filling up with compassion and desire.
Well than, let me thank you for your dedication by making you happy~
>He than began to lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead.
>>
File: -65.jpg (42KB, 511x429px) Image search: [Google]
-65.jpg
42KB, 511x429px
>>6154575
>She pats his head with vice-versa, ruffling his hair with a gentle force
I love my fans, very affective
>She walks over to her chair and sits down now, with one of her hands she turns around the chair and faces him
You can sit on the couch near me we can relax for a moment, dont you think that would be great?
>>
>>6154610
Spending time with you would be delightful~
>He commented, smiling endearingly at her as he walked over to the couch that was next to her and sits down on it with care.
You're so kind and lovely, especially when you're around a fan...
>>
File: 1453803857435.jpg (199KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453803857435.jpg
199KB, 1024x1024px
>>6154619
>She takes off her hat for a brief, stretches her arms and carefully caress her hair in front of a mirror
I'm very proud of what I do anon
>She takes her hat again and stands up and walks closer to him, leaning forward and whispering very close to him
And I love YOU guys ~
>>
>>6154633
>He stares in awe, seeing her green hair appear from under her hat.
Wow; your hair is beautiful...
>He spoke up, blushing a bit as she gets closer to him. Instinctively, he lifts her up onto his lap and hugs her, whispering into her ear.
And we love you to, Cerebella...
>He presses a diligent kiss right against her ear, sighing softly in pleasure.
>>
File: )))&5.png (225KB, 376x531px) Image search: [Google]
)))&5.png
225KB, 376x531px
>>6154668
>The sudden kiss on her ear made her body tremble for a moment, she felt her legs weak and blushes bright red
Ahh, thats relaxing anon, keep doing it..
>One of the arms of vice-versa gently rub the back of the anon and Cerebella softly massages the back of your ear
>>
>>6154722
>Feeling her own body respond positively to his words and actions, he also shivered in delight when she begged him to do it again, rubbing his own ear as his head was massaged by Vise-Versa.
Oh, damn...
I want you so badly Cerebella. I want to kiss and lick your lips. I want to smooch and massage your chest and body. I want to pound and smack your gorgeous ass. You're so sexy and beautiful...
>He huskily whispered into her ear, licking and nibbling on it.
>>
File: 1455159191642.png (134KB, 309x472px) Image search: [Google]
1455159191642.png
134KB, 309x472px
>>6154771
>She hears him carefully and now deeply blushing with the words
>She keeps rubbing the back of one of he anon's ears
Anon you are so sweet to me..
>She slightly moves her face and kisses his cheek along with a long lick on it
And very naughty too he he he ~
>>
How does Discord work?
I have a friend who I know uses Discord, and she's been away from Skype for an awfully long time.
Well, 6 days actually, but I really just want to check if she's safe and okay.
>>
>>6154815
>He lets out a moan of delight at her tongue touching his cheek for so long.
Oh, damn Cerebella...
>Feeling emboldened, his hands sling around, starting at her waist and sliding up her hips, soon coming onto her breasts, massaging them with care as he leans in and kisses her neck, teeth grazing her skin.
I want you baby. I want to show you how much I love you and than some...
>>
>>6154844
its another chat system like skype, but uses less resources and has more options
you can not just make a server (chat group), but give people roles (like in skype when you give chat groups multiple admins), make channels (sub chats based around different topics), and voice channels (where people can join without someone hosting a call)
>>
>>6154869
That doesn't help.
>>
File: xsa.jpg (151KB, 1024x986px) Image search: [Google]
xsa.jpg
151KB, 1024x986px
>>6154848
>Hearing his words she moves her hand down to his crotch and massages it, rubbing in circles
I'm not sure If I should do this before the show...
>She says in a soft tone while her hand kept rubbing your crotch and her heavy breathing was noticable now
>>
>>6154887
I mean, it's pretty self explanatory.
Just use it and click some buttons.
>>
>>6154906
There is no clear way to search users on it.
>>
>>6154916
You can't, you have to know them from elsewhere or be in a similar group. If you have the desktop version I think it can search for others if they are on battle.net/skype etc.
>>
>>6154889
God damn, look at that ass!
>>
>>6154889
(Sorry if I took awhile. Didn't think it would take so long to warrant a warning.)
>His breath jilted as he felt her hands rub his growing erection through his jeans, gently moving into her in a needy rhythm.
P-please; we have plenty of time before it, honest...
Plus, it is ALWAYS technically before a show, even if it's not a show for today...
>He commented, breathing deeper as he felt her own breath hit his own, his mouth inches away from her own.
>>
File: )(6.jpg (192KB, 638x585px)
)(6.jpg
192KB, 638x585px
>>6154998
>She feels the needy moving of your tent against her hand and she only made her massages more intense
Well, you are right, we have.. enough time.. ~
>She said with a sultry tone now, looking at him with a silly smile. Leans forward and gently pressed her lips against the anon's lips, squeezing his tent with charm, continuing the kiss she slurps on his lips and slowly slides her tongue against his tongue

>>6154987
Thank you dear, you can look more at it on the show this afternoon!
>>
>>6155023
>that file name

That you Morrigan?
>>
>>6155023
>His breath got hotter and more rapid as her hand jerked him off harder, his erection only getting harder as her seductive tone kicked on and kissed him, making him smooch her back with his hands pressed against her cheeks on her face now, his tongue trying desperately to go deeper into her mouth as it swirled around her own tongue.
Mmmhm~
>>
File: uiu.jpg (421KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
uiu.jpg
421KB, 800x800px
>>6155031
Yes Its me

>>6155049
>She keeps the deep kiss, playing with the anon's tongue and doing loud smooch noises until she leans back, breaking the kiss, smugly smiling at him as she pulls the zipper down and his erect member bounces into the air
Your friend has been having fun it seems ~
>The arms of vice-versa grow and pins the anon against the couch while Cerebella hops just in front of him, licking his cheek
You want me to keep going anon? tell me
>She said, with that smug smile on her face
>>
>>6155080
Unfortunately I'll be at work all day today, do right meow is my only time. Thanks though!
>>
>>6155080
Neat.

Boco says hi.
>>
File: 99998.jpg (884KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
99998.jpg
884KB, 1920x1080px
>>6155100
Alright, until next time then!

>>6155106
Hi Boco! how are you?
>>
>>6155125
Oh, I'm not him. He just said to say hi last night in /v/. Morrigan thread.
>>
>>6155080
>His tongue was practically covered in spit thanks to not only Cerebella's lewd actions but his own moaning and panting like a wild animal. When she pulled back a small spit trail was formed which quickly broke as she bent down.
Ah, damn cutie...You're amazing.
>He praised, smiling warmly at her before shivering a bit in delight as his cock bounced freely, before being pegged by her hands of her hat, feeling her dominance over him as she teased him.
O-oh, fuck...
Yes, please miss Cerebella. I love the idea of being dominated by you...
>He admitted, his own stiff member twitching and growing a inch more.
See? Look at how much you're making my cock ache...
It needs you to own it...
And I need you to satisfy; seeing that smatisfying smirk makes me so happy...
>>
File: 1457899996651.png (17KB, 338x316px)
1457899996651.png
17KB, 338x316px
>>6155139
Huh?! I really hate this, I wish I had direct contact to him
>>
File: ,,,,,,,423.jpg (218KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,423.jpg
218KB, 444x600px
>>6155151
>Vice-versa kept him on place as she looks smugly at his needy face and softly she sits on your dick, rubbing her crotch back and forth on your shaft while her panties were on
I own your manhood now anon and be good, open your mouth ~
>She said slowly with a seductive tone while she kept moving her hips back and forth, rubbing his hard member with her clothed slit
>>
>>6155198
>genuinely interested in starting something with Cerebella now
>gotta go for a while
How long are you gonna be on?
>>
File: pedo.png (217KB, 970x750px) Image search: [Google]
pedo.png
217KB, 970x750px
guys, look, i posted it again
>>
>>6155241
Good to know, Paul
>>
>>6155247
Stop samefagging for (You)'s, Paul.
>>
>>6155267
Sure, Paul.
>>
>>6155198
>His heart raced faster and faster as she claimed ownership of his cock, making him shake and stir in ecstasy.
Oh, yes...
I'm all yours; I'm your servant, Cerebella. Please, use me as you think I should be used. I'll follow every word you say to a T, honest...
>He surrendered, eyeing her rubbing his rod against her slit, making him moan in delight, leaving his mouth open as was requested.
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (5KB, 438x172px)
Screenshot_21.png
5KB, 438x172px
>>6155267
>>
Let's ban everyone who is on the erp discord, we don't need those traitors ruining our good avas
Who's with me
>>
>>6155271
kys Paul
>>
>>6155293
Thanks Paul
>>
File: 479998.jpg (240KB, 1000x1278px) Image search: [Google]
479998.jpg
240KB, 1000x1278px
>>6155292
Meeeeee
>>
>>6155301
No problem, Paul.
>>
I miss turbosluts
>>
>>6155302
Ok so whenever an ava that is also on the discord tries to come in here and erp, we shitpost them until they leave
>>
File: IMG_5394.jpg (66KB, 750x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5394.jpg
66KB, 750x387px
>>6155267
>>6155247
>>6155241
>>6155271
>>6155283
>>6155303
>>6155301
>>6155293
STOP SAMEFAGGING, PAUL!
>>
File: file.png (84KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
84KB, 300x180px
Computer, load up Paul please.
>>
File: IMG_5393.png (310KB, 640x480px)
IMG_5393.png
310KB, 640x480px
>>6155309
STOP SAME FAGGONG, PAUL!
>>
File: You serious.png (392KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
You serious.png
392KB, 1366x768px
>>6155292
What'd I get for being banned from the erp Discord twice then?
Promoted or something?
>>
File: IMG_5392.png (198KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5392.png
198KB, 500x375px
>>6155316
STOP SAME FAGGING, PAUL!
>>
>>6155305
Turbosluts are the reason discord is shitposting the threads right now
>>
>>6155317
You get some succ
>gives you the succ
>>
File: ,,,,lm.jpg (73KB, 745x859px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,lm.jpg
73KB, 745x859px
>>6155282
>She leans forward and slides her tongue inside your mouth, moving it eagerly against yours while her lips pump a sucking motion
>With her eyes open she looks at your eyes and how you already gave up your body to her, this only intensifies her rubbing, now dripping juices on his shaft while she plays with your mouth
>Vice-versa doesnt let you move a muscle, you are at her mercy

>>6155237
Sadly after this one I will go to sleep
>>
File: Rinoa.Heartilly.full.910362.jpg (633KB, 1000x964px) Image search: [Google]
Rinoa.Heartilly.full.910362.jpg
633KB, 1000x964px
>>6155307
ok deal
>>
File: IMG_5395.png (168KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5395.png
168KB, 500x374px
>>6155320
Hey, we're getting in a rut!
>>
>>6155322
Fucking how?
>>
>>6155317
You're a good guy, sad you don't erp or you would've been great
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
File: 739830.jpg (864KB, 955x955px) Image search: [Google]
739830.jpg
864KB, 955x955px
>>6155323
Guess it's the best you guys can offer.
>>
>>6155331
>not knowing 90% of shitposters here come from their sekrit club on discord where they laugh at anons with shitty rp
I should know, I used to be in one
>>
File: witty filename.png (505KB, 1016x987px) Image search: [Google]
witty filename.png
505KB, 1016x987px
>>6155315
Yes, Paul.

"Bark x3 bark x3 bark x5
Bark x13
Bark x3 bark x3 bark x5
Bark x13

Bark x4
Bark x4
Bark x4
Bark x4
[growling noises]

Bark x3 bark x3 bark x5
Bark x13
Bark x3 bark x3 bark x5
Bark x13

Bark x4
Bark x4
Bark x4
Bark x4
[whimpering noises]

Bark x3 bark x3 bark x5
Bark x13
Bark x3 bark x3 bark x5
Bark x13

Bark x4
Bark x4
Bark x4
Bark x4
[lewd female moan]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1nDafqdH9o"
>>
File: Too Fabulous 4 u.jpg (469KB, 500x833px) Image search: [Google]
Too Fabulous 4 u.jpg
469KB, 500x833px
>>6155337
Mate, I don't RP in general. I only come here/hg/4chan in general for the shitposts and the (You)'s
It's what I live for.
>>
File: file.png (157KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157KB, 480x360px
>>6155355
Could you kick up the 4d3d3d3 please?
>>
>>6155325
>He accepts her tongue once more without question, moaning and sucking on it without question as she suckled on his tongue. He closed his eyes in submission and joy, her wet juices dripping out only making him hunger for her more as his kissing got harder and faster, or as much while at her complete meet thanks to her hat.
>>
>>6155364
Well the avas only come here for the (You)s too so you're basically half ava already
>>
>>6155377
can you stop erping please we're trying to shitpost
>>
File: laughter.gif (137KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
137KB, 550x400px
>>6155406
>>
>>6155386
Just gotta learn how to suck some e-dick and have the thinnest skin ever that it gets hurt from anyone who disapproves of me sitting around and typefucking all day right?
>>
>>6155421
Yes, and add some randomly declining anons for no apparent reason and you're good to go
>>
File: MMoUVUv.png (1MB, 582x920px)
MMoUVUv.png
1MB, 582x920px
>>6155368
4d3d3d3 Engaged.

">"WOW PAUL U SUK SO MUCH UR A DUM FGT XDDDDDDDD"
>"I RLY M DAT DUM ITS NAT LIKE THA ONLY RAISIN ITS REITTEN LEIK DIS IS 2 MAEK ME LÃœK BAD CUZ TEH ONLY ARGOOMENT BEAN PRESENTEHD IS AT HOMOINEM XDDDDDDD""
>>
Where did Boco go anyway?
>>
>>6155449
Probably somewhere better than here which is anywhere
>>
>>6155430
>no apparent reason
Not wanting to play your fetish and already having too many people to RP with are both valid reasons.
>>
File: Aq6LvB.gif (509KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Aq6LvB.gif
509KB, 480x270px
>>6155441
Add sequence:Shitposter.
>>
>>6155441
We know you're not paul, paul. Stop falseflagging as paul to get paul's attention and fuck off, paul
>>
File: I'm a fucking autist.jpg (29KB, 539x354px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a fucking autist.jpg
29KB, 539x354px
>>6155430
I can so do that. Maybe I'll even form some shitty e-relationship with one of them and convince myself it holds any standard in the real world because for the first time in my life someone's actually done anything apart from looking at me in disdain.
>>
>>6155455
>not wanting to play a fetish
>in an erp thread
What the fuck kek
How do you not notice how backwards that is
>>
>>6155377
>She breaks the kiss once again, now heavy breathing, panting she smiles and she moves her body up looking down at your throbbing cock
I think you are ready ~
>With both of her hands she pulls down her panties, dripping even more on the top of his cock
>She looks at you and with a smirk she slowly sits down on your dick, feeling how it stretches her entrance, moaning just in front of your face
Ahhh.... just what I needed ~
>>
>>6155325
You have an odd sleep schedule. Where do you live, if I may ask?

And when will you be back?
>>
File: another filename.png (213KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
another filename.png
213KB, 600x800px
>>6155456
Add sequence: Shitposter.

"Y'all hate me because you're jealous of my swag, even DMG loves me"
>>
who have/had the thinnest skin?
>>
>>6155479
Make sure to get REALLY fucking triggered when they say you don't mean as much to them as they do to you, though
>>
>>6155486
Not everyone is into scat/rape or whatever and expecting someone else to still play through a scenario that they don't like makes you entitled.
>>
File: file.png (136KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136KB, 426x240px
>>6155505
Uh give me a print out of a shitposter smiling.
>>
>>6155489
>His voice was deep and full of lustful desire, smiling back at her as he feels his erection rub against her.
Oh, yes please mistress...
>He moaned out, eyeing narrowing down in anticipation at her wet folds, cock twitching with lustful needs as she lets it enter her.
Oh, thank you mistress Cerebella!
>He moaned out, panting with a wide grin on his face as his mouth lets out rapid hot breaths of heated love.
>>
>>6155406
People like you are why erp threads are shit.
>>
>>6155519
If you're into playing an anime girls for peopel to dick, just fucking erp and get dicked
It's not that fucking hard, grow some thicker skin
>>
File: Damage control.gif (2MB, 540x614px) Image search: [Google]
Damage control.gif
2MB, 540x614px
>>6155510
I can do that! I'll make sure to slam my fat greasy hands into my keyboard and sweating profusely while I'm typing out my long ass novel of upset feelings and eating my hotpockets right?

I think I'm getting the jist of how to be a real erper now.
Now I don't have to worry about real girls because I can fug all the qt 2d anime grills all I want in between getting upset about meaningless shit and trying to make shitty relationships online right?
>>
>>6155552
People like you are on the frontlines of making erp better
>>
File: Printout.jpg (210KB, 680x962px)
Printout.jpg
210KB, 680x962px
>>6155527
Okay.
>>
>>6155577
If you get into the upper echelons of erping, you can even do both at the same time, it's really great
Hotpockets aren't a must but they're a nice addition
>>
>>6155570
Maybe you should grow some thicker skin and not be upset when people say no to your fetish :^)
>>
File: file.png (226KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
226KB, 620x330px
>>6155583
ERP...do we have any new sequences?
>>
>>6155601
I don't come here to be fucking rejected, I come here to get off
Is that so hard to understand? God you're all retards, and you're saying I'm the entitled one when you're all doing only what you want to do, never going outside your comfort zone for someone else
>>
>>6155620
>>
File: 84.jpg (146KB, 1000x1096px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
146KB, 1000x1096px
>>6155528
>She looks at your smile, feeling how your dick reaches her most deep spot and she rolls her eyes back for a second along with a loud sultry moan. She started moving now, pumping her buut up and down on your dick, feeling how it was throbbing inside her, eager to burst
Yes.. Yess.....I missed this feeling
>With those words she began to bounce on you more intensely and her slit was contracting in response
I own you, I own you!
>>
>>6155620
Why force themselves to go out of their comfort zone with a raging autist who can't take no for an answer? They can easily just play with someone who wants to do something they both like.
>>
>>6155577
you also need to invade the discord servers and cause shit before being banned and whining about it here to make the threads hate them
>>
>>6155631
You mean someone else from the discord where they all sit and laugh at us?
You're probably from there too, fucking calling people autists when you don't even know them
Fuck you and your little discord friends
Fucking laughing at people who just want to act out their fetish and sluts keep denying it
I hope you all fucking die and your discord crashes and you all have to come back to the threads
And I'll be here and I'll say "no I don't want any of you back because you denied me the one thing I wanted"
And then they all have to leave and people like me will stay here with the good avas who don't go on discord
Fuck you
>>
File: pull up.png (342KB, 498x621px) Image search: [Google]
pull up.png
342KB, 498x621px
>>6155653
I didn't know elliot rodgers posted here
>>
>>6155653
That's it, I'm done. I've had it with all of you miserable shit heads who actually derive enjoyment from being mean and hateful to strangers on this site. Am I no longer allowed to express my opinion on topics related to the thread? Am I to hide my tastes because they differ from the masses? This site is supposed to create an atmosphere conducive to the spreading of opinions but you classless trolls have made the atmosphere one of an oppressive intolerance. Congratulations, you ruined someone's day. You made someone you've never met feel worse merely because it tickled your fancy. I hope you're happy.
>>
File: Baronmadbro.png (376KB, 436x504px) Image search: [Google]
Baronmadbro.png
376KB, 436x504px
>>6155653
That is a terrible exaggeration

I hosted on a computer at earliest 3-5 months ago.
Meaning most of the time I have been here I have hosted on a tablet.
Hell there was even a point when My games, despite being slow, despite being on a fucking tablet was liked as much as deans or mokous.

I dont give a fuck about the yous, each and every one of you could remove the reply when speaking to me it means nothing.
What DOES concern me is fucking thirty of you decided to lurk and not even bother rping at all because of drama or a slow/bad host.
What DOES concern me, is were too busy backstabbing each other over petty shit from 5+ FUCKING MONTHS AGO

Even the fucking erpfags and drawfags have more of a backbone.
ITS NO FUCKING SURPRISE WEVE BEEN BANNED FROM EVERY CIRCLE OF 4CHAN TO THE POINT WHEN EVEN 8 HATES US, with the games in this state.

You dont want me to host, fine
I flat out refuse to.
Because only YOU can make the community better and Im fed up of telling you this fact.

See you tomorrow.
>>
File: somsatang.jpg (426KB, 988x1280px) Image search: [Google]
somsatang.jpg
426KB, 988x1280px
Heya
>>
File: red8.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
red8.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
3 reasons why you shouldn't annoy red
>is going to steal your soul
>is going to kill you
>and if he wants... is going to... rape you?
wait forget the last one . i'm not that type of monster
>>
File: lul.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lul.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Hoshi, Yin, LD
>>
>>6155622
>Just groaning in delight at how slutty she is acting, his own thrusting got quicker and harder, his hands clenching her hips and thrusting , feeling her walls clench his heated rod.
Oh, yes! I'm your pet! I'm your pet!
>He agreed, crying out in submission, member ready to burst soon.
I-I'm so close to cumming my mistress~!
>>
>>6155660
>>6155665
>>6155678
And there comes the discord brigade spouting their FUCKING MEMES again
trying to cover up what I'm saying because it's true and they know it
WHY DID YOU TAKE ALL THE NICE AVAS
FUCK YOU
I liked fucking a lot of those but now they're in the discord and I can't fuck them anymorE
I HATE YOU FUCKS
cancel the FUCKING DISCROD
>>
>>6155706
Kill Hoshi, Kill Yin, Kill LD
>>
>>6155706
Id fuck hoshi because he could make a nice twink

Kill yin of course

Marry LD and prolly divorce a day later.
>>
>>6155709
Dude your rp is fucking trash
>>
File: image_0.jpg (114KB, 600x561px)
image_0.jpg
114KB, 600x561px
>>6155641
Well good news anon, I've already been banned twice.
>>
>>6155748
Dude your rp is fucking trash
>>
File: discordcard.jpg (823KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
discordcard.jpg
823KB, 1600x1024px
Well I'm around if anyone wants to do stuff.
Also Ahri Camilla DJ Sona and a few assorted males.
>>
File: 95.png (365KB, 600x771px)
95.png
365KB, 600x771px
>>6155709
>She was very close too and unable to hold any longer, she stood there feeling how the anon was thrusting harder and faster inot her needy cunt
Keep going pet, keep going...
>She said between moans and heavy panting and in the middle of the intense thrusting she came, arching her back and vice-versa grabs your shoulders to keep you in place as Cerebella feels how an overwhelming pleasure travels through her body
>>
>>6155755
DISCORD SLUT
DO NOT ENGAGE
>>
>>6155755
Is Ahri any particular skin, or just the regular one?
>>
File: KxW0q5x.png (2MB, 1750x2795px) Image search: [Google]
KxW0q5x.png
2MB, 1750x2795px
>>6155660
Don't taint Saint Elliot's name with this shitter of an anon.
>>
>>6155709
>>6155757
(Have to take a break for a bit. If you want to go to sleep because I remember you saying that, you can and we can continue next time. See you later, mistress~)
>>
>>6155705
what if I want him to rape me
>>
>>6155768
doesn't matter, discord slut
the threads shall rise again
>>
>>6155748
theres two new ones out
invade them
>>
File: Relaxin in my ride.jpg (28KB, 528x429px) Image search: [Google]
Relaxin in my ride.jpg
28KB, 528x429px
>>6155754
Dude, I fukin know rite? That's why I'm tryna be such a good rper like you guys. Because that's a skill that'll help me in my future life.
>>
File: K22JPGE.png (246KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
K22JPGE.png
246KB, 600x576px
>>6155706
Fuck Hoshi's azn boipoochie
Kill Yin
Marry LD.
>>
File: Ahri10.jpg (279KB, 1024x1448px)
Ahri10.jpg
279KB, 1024x1448px
>>6155768
I think I just post any art I feel is appropriate, skin or not. I do have a decent amount of popstar.
>>
>>6155777
Who cares whether or not someone's on Discord? These threads need every ava they can get.
>>
>>6155794
>>6155799
DISCORDIANS SPOTTED
PLEASE IGNORE AT ALL COSTS IF YOU WANT THE THREADS TO EVER BE GOOD AGAIN
IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE
>>
>>6155777
sorry but you cant really get rid of us
we'll keep playing here,even with each other, because we know it pisses you off
we will fill the threads with our scenes, our gossip, and our writing, and you can ignore us, but we'll keep going, because we're still getting off to our own writing, because there's still anons here who think you're just a meme and will ignore your wishes. isn't it wonderful, how you can ban and kick people on discord but not here, and you can do nothing but see the post count rise as we fill it?
>>
>>6155770
(Y-yeah I do, we can finish it later or we can consider it done, thats your choice, I will go to sleep and ty for your time)

>>6155493
PST
I dont know, at night maybe or afternoon
>>
File: 1390172270593.gif (955KB, 340x223px) Image search: [Google]
1390172270593.gif
955KB, 340x223px
>>6155755
Is it possible to generate a nude Crona?
>>
>>6155799
It's a meme. Keep calm and fuck on.
>>
File: Alert kitty.jpg (323KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alert kitty.jpg
323KB, 500x600px
>>6155787
I fuk senpai send me some invites.
>>
>>6155755
I want to watch crona jerk off in front of me!
>>
>>6155817
https://discord.gg/kwVcb
https://discord.gg/Zu4f6
>>
>>6155808
You think I can't but I can
You underestimate my power of persevance and I will keep going until it tires every single one of you out, I already got a bunch to leave and run away to your little discord club
So keep acting high and mighty because I will fucking destroy you from the inside out
You think you're erping with your buddiesbut you're in the middle of a battlefield and I'm the soldier
You're fucking cockroaches and I will trample every single ofne of you so hard you all run back to the discord
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (279KB, 1500x764px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
279KB, 1500x764px
>Want to play character
>It's a lot like another character
>Don't want to be mistaken for that poster
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
>>
>>6155833
That's okay nobody wants you here anyways DISCORD SLUT
>>
>>6155832
thats cute
try harder honey
your (yous) and rants are entertaining me
some of us just wont die, face it
>>
>>6155794
Oh, alright. I guess normal Ahri's alright as well, might as well wait for Peach to finish the Popstar folder. Who would you prefer to do more at the moment, Ahri or Camilla?
>>
File: jkEz2oG.jpg (276KB, 616x800px) Image search: [Google]
jkEz2oG.jpg
276KB, 616x800px
>>6155827
>banned from three different ERP discords now
make my suffering end
>>
>>6155833
WHO IT BE
>>
>>6155848
I was just saying today we need more memes.
Now slice my eye.
>>
>>6155833
Do it H
>>
>>6155842
I still want to ride your face god damn.
>>
>>6155833
What character is it?
>>6155848
LocalManWouldRatherFuckAnonsThanAvasJustBecauseThey'reFromABackgroundThatCanActuallyBan.png
>>
>>6155809
You're welcome; and thank you for giving me another character I want to fuck~!
>>
>>6155849
ALL OF YOU WILL DIE
If I keep this up long enough every single FUCKING one of you will crawl back towhere you came from and none of you will laugh at me or anyone else anymore and the good avas will stay here so Fuck you and FUCK YOU and go back to your shitty little FUCKINg discord and DIE
>>
File: Cronalewd4.jpg (35KB, 345x459px) Image search: [Google]
Cronalewd4.jpg
35KB, 345x459px
>>6155810
(Will this suffice?)
>>6155821
>Crona's face burns bright red at the man's lewd statement, tightly gripping his robe as he stutters his response.
"I-I don't think that is something you should say out loud..."
>>6155851
(Either is fine.)
>>
>>6155855
>>6155870
I don't wanna say. It's fun to be undercover for a bit.

>>6155862
Whatever you say M. PM me homo <3
>>
>>6155872
nah
its fun here
not like you can ban us or kick us
>>
>>6155853
You are thirteen (13) years old
>>
>>6155873
>>6155874
ALERT ALERT
DISCORD SLUTS INCOMING
PLEASE BACK AWAY TO KEEP THE THREADS PURE
>>
>>6155873
Tough choice, but I'll go with Ahri. What sort of a personality do you play her with?
>>
File: XAyaocx.jpg (233KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
XAyaocx.jpg
233KB, 400x574px
>>6155889
so what
>>
>>6155903
HE'S PLAYING WITH A DICSORD SLUT
HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED
MARK HIM
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (2MB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
2MB, 500x285px
>>6155873
>
>>
>>6155904
So get fucked idiot
>>
>>6155873
>The femanon beamed brightly at Crona. She cupped his chin into her hand to stare into his purple eyes.
"What's wrong? Is it bad that I want to watch you grip your dick and slip your fingers up and down its length until it fires off on your face?"
>>
>>6155918
Yeah that's bad, why the fuck would you do that? Are you okay in the head?
>>
File: 1457903952937.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457903952937.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>6155897
>6155907
>any thread on /trash/ being pure
>CAPSLOCK MAKES ME IMPORTANT
I don't even know are you just trying to bait anymore, but hi Paul
>>
>>6155923
Nope
>>
File: Ahri8.jpg (195KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri8.jpg
195KB, 751x1063px
>>6155903
(Teasing, domineering, about what you would expect a fox to be like pretty much. She can also be very sweet.)
>>
>>6155865
..The dream demon herself?
>>
File: Crona10.png (53KB, 301x274px) Image search: [Google]
Crona10.png
53KB, 301x274px
>>6155918
>Crona tightly shuts his eyes as he feels an uncomfortable lack of space in his underwear. He brings his hands down just above his bulge, a futile attempt to cover his quickly mounting arousal.
"Y-You shouldn't say things like that...It makes me feel weird down there..."
>>
>>6155933
>>6155929
>>6155928
>>6155923
>>6155918
>massages your feet
>>
>>6155949
What, need a footjob or something?
>>
>>6155947
no, she left the threads and we dont know if shell ever come back
>>
File: cerea74.png (20KB, 120x168px) Image search: [Google]
cerea74.png
20KB, 120x168px
Is it alright if I merely pop in to say hello?
>>
>>6155933
Yeah, that sounds good, definitely going with Ahri.
>>
>>6155987
CUTE!
>>
>>6155987
>Pats centaur
Yes.
>>
File: Ahri3.png (991KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri3.png
991KB, 1024x640px
>>6155997
(Alright, could you start us off?)
>>
>>6155948
>She giggled and brushed his hair out of his face to see him blush.
"Don't you want to take care of it, Crona? Help it feel better?"
>She leaned back, eyeing the tent he was hiding.
>>
File: cerea200.png (28KB, 146x245px) Image search: [Google]
cerea200.png
28KB, 146x245px
>>6155999
I-I thought I said to cease that!

>>6156002
While I appreciate thy kindness, please do not touch me without permission...
>>
>>6156053
you're cute when you blush like that
>>
File: Crona6.jpg (78KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
Crona6.jpg
78KB, 600x610px
>>6156022
>Crona presses his fuchsia head of hair into the comforting feeling of her hand, staring timidly at the woman as she spoke. His gray eyes quickly scan the area for any passerby as he hikes his robe up, revealing his boxers to the woman.
"I do but...I don't think I should..."
>>
>>6156053
Sorry sorry! I keep forgetting centaurs differ greatly from actual horses. Anyways, enjoy your time here.
>>
>>6156009
>The summoner channeled the power he had to open a list of every champion using his mind. Finally earning enough RP to summon any champion he wanted, he looked at them one by one, struggling with the choice as if he needed the right push forward.
>>
File: Ahri2.jpg (144KB, 1280x820px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri2.jpg
144KB, 1280x820px
>>6156080
>Ahri sat at the middle of the list of available champions. When he finally reached her feminine giggle rung through the air. Her mystical voice rung through the summoner's mind, already forming a connection with him.
"Oh my sweet little summoner...Surely you are searching for a proper companion to use all your hard earned currency on. I promise I will be a perfect partner..."
>Her next words practically drip with lust, a promise of what's to come as the sound of a wet tongue sliding over lips rings through his ears.
"On and off the battlefield..."
>>
>>6156142
>>6156067
>>6156053
DISCORD SLUTS
>>
>>6156142
>He felt surprised, seeing as she was the first champion that actually connected with his mind. He tried to move forward to see the remaining champions, but he realized that his mind was blocked, unable to move forward or backward, leaving him with her filling his mind. He looked at all the possible outfits she could have and at the skills she could use as an excuse to continue having his ears filled with her downright entrancing voice.
>>
>>6156205
how long did it take you to decide to show up again
>>
I just had some tendies
>>
>>6156227
I'll always be here you filthy cuck
HERE TO FUCKING PISS OFF VERMIN LIKE YOU
PISS OFF GO BACK TO DISCOR AN DLEAVE ME ALONE!
>>
>>6156142
Can I please be your Summoner too?
>>
>>6156242
youre not pissing me off youre just making me giggle
>>
File: Ahri4.jpg (614KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri4.jpg
614KB, 1000x647px
>>6156220
>Ahri's sultry voice continues to tease and entice the summoner, never quite giving him enough control to continue his searching for champions. She casually pokes around in the limited space of his mind, trying to find anything that she could possibly use to persuade him further.
"Oh, seems like someone already had a few champions in mind...Sona, MF, yours truly...I wonder why?"
(Where exactly are we by the way?)
>>6156243
(Of course, if you could write a starter that would be great.)
>>
File: cerea164.png (21KB, 113x183px) Image search: [Google]
cerea164.png
21KB, 113x183px
>>6156064
!!
D-Desist!

>>6156074
I thank thee. Please keep that in mind, however. Horses do not usually have a half resembling a human coming out of their front.
>>
>>6156259
>The Summoner walked into Ahri's bedroom, a large luxurious room where she sat on the bed combing her lush tails.
Good morning to you as always Ahri, may I have a word with you...
>The summoner said, clearly enamored by her beautiful figure as usual
>>
>>6156234
>gives anon tendies
>>
File: Ahri9.jpg (401KB, 1920x1200px)
Ahri9.jpg
401KB, 1920x1200px
>>6156309
>Ahri hums a jaunty tune as her brush combs through her slightly messy tails, a few stray hairs marring her otherwise perfect appearance. She looks up as she sees the summoner enter her abode, putting the comb down on the nearby nightstand as she turns to him.

"Oh, hello summoner. Thank you for the compliment. Remember, your eyes speak a thousand words~. Now what do you desire from me?"
>>
>>6156259
>He feels his cheeks grow red as he realizes she was actively searching his mind for information. He attempts to explain himself using the connection she established in his mind in order to not look bad.
"W- well, Sona can be good if built right, Miss Fortune could carry the team to victory and you... you're powerful enough to block my mind from going any further, how could I not be interested?"
(I'd say the Institute of War, but that lore apparently got dropped, so we could just go with his bedroom.)
>>
>>6156348
>He stepped closer to her, then sat beside her on the bed
Well Ahri, it appears we will have another battle tomorrow, and this one will probably be our greatest challenge yet.
So I believe we will need to do some...bonding, to improve our trust in each other.
>The Summoner said as he looked over her voluptuous curves and mounds
>>
File: Ahri7.jpg (351KB, 1280x1360px)
Ahri7.jpg
351KB, 1280x1360px
>>6156354
(It was more that you were looking at a list but I'm not really sure how I would physically meet you if you're doing something like that. Seems like a combination of the game and the actual setting. Could you specify which one?)
>>
>>6156381
(Oh, that, sorry. I think she'd appear physically once she gets summoned/bought.)
>>
File: wheel of garbage extended.jpg (554KB, 1263x851px) Image search: [Google]
wheel of garbage extended.jpg
554KB, 1263x851px
>>6156234
>>6156320

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.
>>
File: Ahri.jpg (178KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri.jpg
178KB, 1920x1200px
>>6156370
>Ahri's eyes brighten up in realization as the man draws near, happily clasping her hands together.
"Ah, of course! Sona told me all about your form of "bonding~!"
>Ahri blows a quickly forming heart towards his face, popping and releasing an alluring scent into the room. She slowly drags her hand between the valley of her breasts, her body nothing short of irresistible.
"So tell me...How would you like bond with me, summoner?"
>>6156399
>>6156354
>Ahri can feel the man's nervousness at her questioning, not stopping for a moment as she prods his consciousness for more information. When she decides she's had enough fun, she withdraws from his mind, allowing him to control his mental functions once more.
"I suppose that is true...I'll be waiting for your decision summoner~."
>He is met by the silence of his mind as Ahri leaves him completely, allowing him to continue his search for a suitable champion.
>>
>Two version of the same character
>Want to play both
>Don't want to just ask what version you want
What do?
>>
>>6156465
What character?
>>
>>6156465
If by version you mean gender, just use they until they specify.
>>
>>6156465
Go back to discord
>>
File: tumblr_nulb9w95Xp1tqn35to1_1280.png (645KB, 1280x923px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nulb9w95Xp1tqn35to1_1280.png
645KB, 1280x923px
>>6156471
>>6156473
>Awkward cough
>>
>>6156458
>Feeling his mind return to normal, he continues his search. However, even though she had already left his mind, he couldn't get her words to stop echoing in his head, seductively promising to be the perfect partner. Just as he was about to go to the last ten champions, he was unable to take it any longer, his mind immediately scrolling back to Ahri and instantly using his RP to summon her while unlocking as many of her outfits as he possibly could to show her just how decided he was.
>>
>>6156480
Hmm, I'd say play both.
>>
>>6156458
>The man gelt himself falling into a deep state of lust as the scent of the room became intoxicating.
I...I would like you to straddle yourself on top of me...
>The Summoner said in a calm manner as he laid back on the bed, his cock already pitching a tent in his trousers
>>
>>6156587
>(Not sure if selfcest 3 way is the best way to intro a new character I'm trying for the first time. But I wont say no!)
>>
>>6156067
>She eyed his boxers ans smiled. She looked pleased by the scene in front of her. She held up his robe with thin fingers and smiled at Crona, the femanon's eyes sparkling with excitement.
"Don't worry, no one else is around. Go ahead, I'll keep an eye out."
>She winked.
>>
>>6156614
I'd stick my dick in that puddi.
Anybody here ever stick their dick in things that weren't expressly made for sticking dicks into?
>>
>>6156621
anal?
>>
File: Ahri5.jpg (1MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Ahri5.jpg
1MB, 1500x1125px
>>6156530
>Ahri feels the familiar pull of power from the edge of her room, a portal opening to the realm of her newest buyer. She makes a mental checklist of what to bring and finds herself in a sparsley furnished bedroom, the man she was teasing a few feet from her. She places her hand on her wide child-bearing hip and brings one hand to her thigh and another to her breast. She slowly drags her fingers up and down her thigh while her hand pulls at the thin opening of her shirt, barely supporting her cleavage.
"Oh, I've seen you made your choice...an excellent one at that."
>>6156601
>Ahri snickers, the tinkling of her feminine voice belying her teasing nature. She pushes the man down and swings her legs to straddle either side of his waist. She pushes her chest out, her sizable bust right in front of his face as she slowly rolls her hips. She presses back, the softness of her butt grinding against his bulge.
"Like this, summoner?"
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nc9vs78MOr1rgqydv.png (66KB, 462x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nc9vs78MOr1rgqydv.png
66KB, 462x370px
>>6156621
>The glob of sticky, sweet smelling puddi smiles happily at the thought of you forcing your cock into the delicious dessert. Jiggling about in excitement. It's sightly transparent yellow shinning a wide grin. No words needed to show she loves the idea.
>>
>>6156669
what happens if I put the puddi inside of me?
>>
YOU WANNA BE AN AIRBORNE RANGER!
YOU WANNA LIVE A LIFE OF DANGER!
YOU DON'T WANNA BE RAPED BY STRANGERS!
>>
>>6156669
>Smacks the puddi
>>
>>6156642
"Y- yeah... I hope we can work well together."
>He lightly bows, first seeing her cleavage and her hand pulling at the shirt, then her fingers moving up and down her thigh before moving his head back up, once more seeing her cleavage until he went back to looking at her face.
>>
>>6156679
Puddi is not for eating! ... Even if I'm sweet and yummy..

>>6156688
>Still beaming an ear to ear grin the sugary treat bounces about. Seemingly unharmed by the smack. The pudding doesn't stop shaking a long few moment after the slap
>>
>>6156642
>The Summoner sighs in ecstasy as he feels her smooth, round ass grind against him
Haah~ Yes...perfect...
>He reaches his hands out, firmly groping and squeezing one breast as the other hand holds one in place so he can suck on the nipple
>>
>>6156707
>Anon watches it jiggle. He says one, quiet word

Thicc...
>>
File: Crona13.jpg (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Crona13.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
>>6156618
>Crona squirms around under her gaze, silently trusting her much more than she think she should. He grabs the waist band of his boxers and pulls them down to his ankles. He wraps his fingers around his stiff prick, a girly gasp of pleasure forcing its way past his lips.
"O-Okay...Thank you..."
>>
>>6156707
No no, honey!
>Femanon lifted her skirt, showing off her slit.
I mean in here!
>>
>>6156721
>Upon hearing the anon's one. Single, Utmost important word the small puddin cup grows to her normal larger, human like form. Her bottom still sat on the small plate she was resting on as her rear grows, and grows.. and keeps growing...
>Her thick thighs press on one another. sticking together from her almost slime like state. Leading all the way up to her pudgy belly that jiggles and bounces with each movement she makes. Her large, sticky breasts peak at her light brown colored nipples.
>She raises a single finger to her mouth, licking at her sticky digit, tasting herself with a smile as she stares back at you
I like the term "plump" a little more to be honest.

>>6156756
>The small cup of puddin stares up at the femanon's beautiful slit. A few blinks confirm her shock. Studded and unsure about her own answer
.. That ain't a spoon.
>>
File: Ahrilewd4.jpg (129KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ahrilewd4.jpg
129KB, 850x600px
>>6156697
>Ahri drinks in the man's hungry gaze as much as she can, the amount of lust she can feel radiating off of him making her feel hot. Her fingers gracing her thigh grab the very bottom of her skirt, slowly raising it just high enough to give him a peek of her panties. She quickly puts it back down, a cheeky grin on her face.
"See something you like~?"
>>6156715
>Ahri gasps as she feels the man's fingers grab onto her breast, the pillow soft orbs conforming to his palm. She pushes her sizable chest forward, allowing him free reign to touch and lick at them as he pleases. She lets out a throaty pure as her nipple is wrapped in the moist warmth of his mouth. The feeling of him playing with her breasts causing her butt to press harder against his bulge, sandwiching it in the gentle warmth of her heart shaped rear's cheeks.
>>
>>6156745
>She licked her lips as his rod came into view, pushing his robe up higher and scooting closer to him. Slim legs wrapped around him, encasing him in his captor. She chuckled at his girly gasp.
"Good. Good.."
>She muttered, staring him down intently to see his facial expressions.
>>
>>6156785
Is pudding for sexual?
>>
>>6156785
>Anon stares in amazement as he watches the pudding turn from a cute little thing into...well a jiggly goddess. Anon licks his lips and tries to maintain an air of curtsy

I...I didn't know you could do that.
>>
>>6156799
>Feeling his mind get filled by thoughts about her, he completely accepts the raise of her skirt, peeking at her panties. After hearing her question, he's completely unable to stop himself from nodding.
(That pic's great, tbqh.)
>>
>>6156799
>The Summoner continues to play eith her breasts, but releases an occasional groan of pain.
Unnnff....A-ahri...my cock feels so hot and cramped inside my pants, please let it out and let it feel your wonderful body directly.
>>
>>6156785
I know it isn't honey!
>She patted her own cunt, taking the cup into her hand.
I want you to go inside of me! And make me feel all warm and good!
>>
>>6156785
Could I make your plump pudding tastier by giving it my sauce?
>>
File: Crona3.jpg (97KB, 956x510px) Image search: [Google]
Crona3.jpg
97KB, 956x510px
>>6156831
>Crona continues his timid stroking, especially nervous from the pretty woman so near him. Each stroke elicits another weak gasp of pleasure, his fingers stroking with inexperience expected of someone like him. His face burns crimson as her legs pressed against his sides, his cock dangerously close to her body as he continues stroking. His eyes close tight, his lips quiver and a light sheen of sweat forms from his masturbation.
"Ah! M-Miss you're so close..."
>>
>>6156833
>Nodding happily her brown colored top splatters about slightly. Already causing a mess
Of course! I want your big spoon!

>>6156849
That's the power of puddin'!
>She happily claims with a wink and a smile. Her plump, puddin body rippling with each motion she makes. Her legs casually kick about as she stays sat on the table. The plate she was once sat on now floating around in her soft insides.
Soooo.... Wanna spoon?

>>6156866
>Now in the woman's hands the puddin jiggles about. Shifting side to side in attempt to escape . Looking down off of the femanon's hands she sees the long drop. A rosey (and most likely cherry flavor) blush creeps up in her yellow and brown face. Nodding in agreement as she accepts her fate as a puddin sex toy.

>>6156872
A cream filling! That sounds delicious!
>>
>>6156915
Yeah, I'd give you all of the cream you need...
>>
>>6156915
>Anon stared at her open mouthed as he watched her entire body shake. He wasn't sure what she said. Something about spoons?

S...spoon? I have no spoon.
>>
>>6156915
"Good!"
>Femanon laid on the ground and leaned back. Her legs spread wide, and one hand spread her lips open smoothly while the other began to grind the pudding cup against her clit and hole. She grinded against her, enjoying the cold feeling of the jello.
"So cool against my skin..I welcome it."
>>
File: Ahrilewd3.png (327KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
Ahrilewd3.png
327KB, 500x609px
>>6156855
(Thanks!)
>Ahri decides to give her newest summoner a reward for calling her. She lightly sways her hips as she moves to and fro, raising her arms above her head to give him a complete view of her body. Her hands trail down her face, giving one of her fingers a gentle nibble before taking it into her mouth. Her slightly rough tongue running along the surface as she looks at him with half-lidded eyes. The finger leaves her mouth with a wet pop, descending down her body and pressing against her skirt, lightly running along her panties.
"Well~? Is that all?"
>>6156863
>Ahri slowly snakes her hand down the man's broad chest, quickly finding her way to his well-endowed bulge. Her finger lightly teases the tip, circling it around it with her finger before grasping the zipper. She slowly drags down the metal teeth that separate himself from the pleasure of her body. She unbuttons his pants and slides them down, allowing his stiff prick to press against her ass directly. Her dainty fingers wrap around his length, tracing each and every pulsating vein as she commits his cock to memory.
"Mhm~...I think I will be having lots of fun with this..."
>>
>>6156928
I'd love some yummy cream! What kind is it?

>>6156976
>Her head tilts in confusion as she stares back at you. Her gaze shifting from your agaped mouth to your pants. Her singular sticky finger pokes at your crotch, leaking a slight yellowish stain on your pants.
Spoon?

>>6156980
>Being used as a sex toy wasn't something new for her. But this was for sure a new experience. Her cool dessert body rubbed along the sweet slit of the femanon. The little cup only a slight touch sticky. Pushing out little hands from her circular body she pushes and pats at the pink folds of her cunt. Her unexperience is shown through her embarrassed words
Y-yeah! Take that... You naughty not spoon!...
>>
>>6157005
>He returns to sighing in pleasure as her delicate fingers dance around his cock
Ahh...just like that Ahri.
>He moves his hands from her bosom to her curvy hips and aligns the tip of his cock with her pussy
Shall we begin Ahri?
>>
>>6157005
>He failed to respond, feeling completely entranced by the show she was giving him, too aroused to hide the lustful gaze that was looking up and down her body. His erection was already bulging through his clothing, visibly being more than charmed.
>>
>>6157057
>throws a bucket of chocolate sauce at the puddin
>>
>>6157057
How about you come here and find out?
>>
File: tumblr_ny12vtcHJk1rj7uxro1_1280.png (429KB, 957x1026px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny12vtcHJk1rj7uxro1_1280.png
429KB, 957x1026px
>>6157116
>With an open mouth she accepts every drop of the sticky sweet chocolate sauce
Yummy! Thanks!
>>
>>6157057
>Anon looks down where she was pointing. It takes him a bit to register what she was saying, and even then he didn't quite get it

There's a spoon...in my pants?
>>
File: uuaQsV0.jpg (227KB, 617x876px) Image search: [Google]
uuaQsV0.jpg
227KB, 617x876px
>my school is on strike for 6-7 weeks
FUCK.
NO.
I CAN'T STAND ANOTHER MINUTE OF THIS FUCKING PURGATORY.
JUST.
>>
File: Ahrilewd2.png (505KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Ahrilewd2.png
505KB, 1280x914px
>>6157105
>Ahri grinds her hips from side to side, making his swollen cock head prod against the entrance to her sopping wet depths. The entrance to her pussy sucks on just the tip of his penis, giving him a preview of the pleasure she can bring.
"Hmm..."
>Without warning she slams her hips downwards, a wet clap echoing through the room as she makes him bury every inch of his throbbing hard cock into her pussy. She clenches her pussy walls against the intruder, simultaneously massaging and milking him of his built up pre cum.
"Ahh~! I always love when it fills me like this..."
>>6157110
>Ahri continues her gyrations for a few more seconds, her striptease having its desired effect of making the man nearly comatose in desire. The way he couldn't keep his eyes off of her fucktoy body was more than enough to make this trip worth it. She steps forward, her bare feet drawing her closer to the aroused man. She giggles before turning around, giving him a full view of her fat ass that was begging to be touched.
"Oh I see...I guess you're fine with just watching..."
>She leans over a nearby table, flipping up her skirt as she spreads her legs for a moment. The man notices that she's not wearing any panties. Her soaking wet honey pot easily accepts her fingers as she prods inside of herself, looking over her shoulder as she exaggerates her moans and gasps.
"Oooh~! I wish there was someone who could help a lonely fox like me..."
>>
File: tumblr_nuaagbEQkK1tqn35to1_1280.png (1MB, 1200x1542px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuaagbEQkK1tqn35to1_1280.png
1MB, 1200x1542px
>>6157124
>Each step the puddin' takes leaves a sticky, sweet smelling yellow foot print until she stands right before you. Her larger sugary body waits for you to show her. Her hands resting where her pockets would be. However due to her lack of said pockets her hands simply meld into her thick hips.

>>6157139
Spoon!
>She simply replies as her hand extends once more. Poking and prodding at your crotch again and again. Trying to hammer in the relation between "spoon" and your crotch. Her eyes close and her mouth continues to yell to try and drive the point home
Spoon! Spoon spoon spoon spoon spoon!
>>
>Fronk or Jinx pick up Sombra when?
>>
>>6157057
>She felt the tiny hands pressing against the lips of her cunt and she smiled down at the pudding cup, pressing it firmer against her flesh.
You're so cute, trying to be sexual like that!"
>She chimed to the pudding cup. She didn't know if the pudding woman could smell, but the Femanon's scent was embedded with vanilla and peppermint.
>>
>>6157201
>After about five cries of "spoon" it slowly beings to dawn on Anon just what she is talking about.

The spoon...is my penis?
>>
>>6156878
>She watched his body as it trembled before her, leaning forward to nip at his neck while he jerked himself off. Her hand rested on his working arm, her own forearm brushing against his cock occasionally. Her skin was soft, and the closer she got, the warmer her skin felt. She was getting excited.
"I know I am, sweetie. I just want a closer view is all! You're doing so well...why don't you squeeze it and speed up?"
>>
File: tumblr_o1mxsmcwEt1tqn35to1_1280.png (539KB, 1280x1517px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1mxsmcwEt1tqn35to1_1280.png
539KB, 1280x1517px
>>6157258
I'm not trying to be sexy I'm trying to breat-
>Her words are cut off once more as you rub the little puddin's face all over her sweet folds. The sweet smells were nothing new to the sweets loving sweet, but being pushed and forced to smell them deep were really strong, even for her. Soon the forcfull pushing and prodding at the sweet hold paid off as the sticky puddin begins to slip into her. The chilled temp of the cup a great contrast to the warmth of the aroused femanon.

>>6157264
>The grown and yellow hand of the puddin girl raises up, slapping her own face with a hard face palm. Her hand slowly melding with her face and becoming on
Stupid spoon... YES!
>>
File: Crona12.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona12.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>6157303
>Crona's masturbation increases in speed at her direction, reaching with his other hand to fondle his sack with his fingers. He rolls his small sack around in his palms as he strokes himself off even harder, his tip drooling pre cum onto the woman's forearm. He gasps each time he feels her arm rub against the side of his cock, using her as his masturbation material. His eyes trace her form, lingering on her lips and just in between her legs, loving the sight of her body.
"Okay...It's f-feeling good...It's tingling..."
>>
>>6157198
>His desire for her was reaching higher levels with every second of her teasing to the point where it seemed endless. He wanted to stand up and "help" her, but he really was in a trance, completely unable to move his legs. Not sure what to do, he stripped himself as much as he could, revealing his large cock and began to stroke it, watching her with glazed over eyes, his lust reaching a point at which it'd almost make sense for him to have heart symbols in his eyes.
>>
>>6157320
>As realisation slowly dawns on a smaile began to spread across his face

Wanna see?

>Anon quickly unzipped his pants and took out his "spoon". Of course far from being a cute little dessert spoon this was more of a soup spoon
>>
>>6157320
>It looked like the femanon had finally got the pudding girl to join in her escapade. She let out a gentle sigh and tapped the back of the pudding cup to encourage her to keep slipping in.
Thats it, good pudding! It's nice and warm, I promise~
>The femanon ran her hands along her own breasts as she felt the sticky body began to fill her crevice, making her shiver and stick her tongue out.
You're really squishy, I like it...it's like a living sex toy!
>>
>>6157201
Oh, it's uh... in my special bottle!
>he says while taking off his pants and underwear, acting as if his cock was the container that the sauce was in
I'd need some help with it though, sometimes it's hard to make it come out.
>>
>>6157198
>The Summoner lets out a moan from the shocking sensation of her tight pussy taking him to the base in an instant
Oooohhh~ You're amazing Ahri! Such tight and warm walls gripping down on my entire shaft.
>He firmly grabs her hips and sways them in circles, making sure his entire cock fit snuggly inside her
Mmmm...lets not delay the real fun shall we?
>He said as he pushed himself downward to create some space, thrusted as much as he could upward, hitting deep inside
>>
File: sombra.jpg (666KB, 1280x1695px)
sombra.jpg
666KB, 1280x1695px
Boop~
>>
>>6157366
>Her eyes sparkled as she watched him even play with his own balls, nipping at the other side of his neck as she felt the warm liquid dot her arm. She spotted his eyes taking in her form, and leaned up to his ear.
If you beg, maybe I'll let you inside of me, too.
>She whispered, licking his earlobe before pulling away and spreading her legs more for him to have a better view.
>>
>>6157429
>boops your nose
>>
>>6157429
Get on PTR already you fucking cock sucker
>>
>>6157429
>squishes cheeks
>>
File: ahrilewd7.jpg (827KB, 1920x1112px) Image search: [Google]
ahrilewd7.jpg
827KB, 1920x1112px
>>6157370
>Ahri's eyes lock onto the sight of throbbing piece of musky manmeat, her masturbation only increasing in speed as he strips himself for her to see. She shoves three fingers into her love juice spewing cunny, the sounds of heavy handed masturbation filling the room as she eagerly tries to quell the heat in her loins. Ahri huffs as she watches the man not make any effort to try and mount her, the thought of being railed against this table arousing her to no end.
"Sigh...I always get the weak ones I suppose."
>She gets up and sashays over to him, her juices rolling down her thighs, making them sticky with her arousal. She pushes the man back into a chair, sitting in his lap as she rubs the entrance to her pussy against his cock head.
"Come on~...Take me, rut me...Fuck me until I crave for you inside me summoner...or would you rather I make you crave me instead~?"
>>6157410
>Ahri followed his motions with her own, grinding her hips in a circle counter to his own, making sure he got a good feel for what her foxy pussy can do. She grips his shoulders and begins to ride him counter to his thrusts, taking the pounding from below like a champ. Her pussy juice spills freely, coating the man's member in the proof of her arousal. Her fluffy white tails wrap around the man's legs, forcing him to fuck her even harder as she slams down into his waist. A few of her tails starting to gently caress and rub against his cum filled orbs, playing with a teasing them as she wonders just how much seed is awaiting inside of his balls.
"Ahh~! That's good...Just keep doing it like that...When you're ready to cum just let it out..."
>>
File: tumblr_oasmbhVqZy1tqn35to1_1280.png (398KB, 1131x1120px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oasmbhVqZy1tqn35to1_1280.png
398KB, 1131x1120px
>>6157391
>Tugging on her face implanted hand to remove it she muffles out a "YES" as you ask if she wants to see it. Falling back slightly from the impact of removing her hand from her face she stumbles back a bit. Wobbling her larger set body about before regaining her balance. Slightly embarrassed she mumbles a nervous laugh, fallowed by an "I-I'm sorry". Once noticing the exposed cock her eyes light up. leaning into it. So close to her sticky yellow face
Look at that spoon! It's pretty big!

>>6157398
I AM A LIVING SEX TOY!
>She yells back as her little sticky body slithers into the femanon's warm insides. The patting of her backside was enough to force the rest of her into her. Filling the insides with a little audible "plop" sound. Wiggling about she rubs all around the insides of the tight warm hole. Feeling every inch of her sensitive pink walls

>>6157409
>With her hands still on her hips.. Well.. her hands BEING her hips she leans in again. Staring you down as you expose yourself.
You keep your sauce in your cock?
>She says blunty with a giggle. Clearly seeing through your ruse. And with that she turned around. Showing off her overly sized bottom. Bouncing with each step she made until she meet a nearby wall. Her hands plop out of her body body, splatting about sticky puddin bits around. Her hands press to the wall, making a loud splat. She leans over to present her rear even further. Reaching back and smacking the sticky, sweet butt
Give me that cream filling already.
>>
>>6157429
I may not like her overall design but that trailer sold me hard on her
>>
>>6157429
Getting goth undertones from Sombra. This pleases the Magician
>>
File: sombra-art2.jpg (112KB, 1280x868px) Image search: [Google]
sombra-art2.jpg
112KB, 1280x868px
>>6157438
>Boops back, twice as hard.

Booop!

>>6157445
Relax, amigo! Is only couple more days to go! You can wait, yes? Afterall, it was very hard to work on the best character, entiende? Muy bien, muy bien~

>>6157448
>Sombra attempts to speak with her cheeks squished, her dialect adorably distorted.

Mmph... this really what you waited for? I can do this too, y'know!

>And in fact, she returned to squishy gesture towards the cheeky Anon.
>>
>>6157429
BOOP
>>
>>6157491
So, do you want this spoon?

>Anon waved it in front of her face tantalisingly
>>
File: Crona22.png (193KB, 400x443px)
Crona22.png
193KB, 400x443px
>>6157435
>Crona never did something this lewd before, her eyes watching his embarrassing outbursts as he pleasures himself filling him with slight regret. He bites his lip to stifle a cry as she nips at his neck, her love bites doing little to quell the burning heat in his loins. His pre cum flows freely onto his fingers, his stroking increasing to a near feverish pace as he gets more aroused. Suddenly he stops in his tracks, holding his base as his cock throbs again and again, holding off his quickly building orgasm.
"S-Sex? But we just met and I-I'm..."
>He couldn't finish his sentence as her tongue pressed against his ear, the wet smacking destroying his will to resist. He stares directly in between her legs, drawn to the pleasure she promises.
"P-Please...I want to put it inside...If that's okay..."
>>
>>6157491
>The femanon shivered, leaning back fully now so her walls were a direct passage that the woman could squirm through. It felt amazing, something freshly cold from the fridge now rubbing all along her ribbed insides, making her legs jerk together when the woman pressed against a sensitive spot or sent a prick of pain up her stomach.
This...this feels..really..good..
>She didn't know if the woman could hear her, but the way her walls pressed around the pudding and hugged her lovingly was a big enough indication.
>>
>>6157429
b-boop me on the dick
>>
>>6157505
You are not allowed to get attached to avas.
>>
>>6157513
>The femanon stuck her tongue out while her face was squished, like she was a squishy stress ball, and her eyes went cross-eyed, making a soft "pbbt" noise.
Pbbbbbbt.
>>
>>6157513
>>
>>6157391
A dessertspoon is the second largest type of spoon (excluding woooden spoons), fag.
>>6157429
Hell yeah, I'm ready for all the Genji players to play as Sombra and make solo queue even fucking worse than it already is! Woohoo.
>>
File: 0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg (774KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0d1d4e5acac145bfac338483542a3614.jpg
774KB, 900x1200px
>>6157563
Fine! I'll just jerk my big magic cock to her when she isn't looking
>>
>>6157471
>Finally being close enough to her, he embraces her as she sits down in his lap, squeezing her chest
"I already want to do that so bad... but... I want to crave for you more, feel endless lust towards you...!"
>>
>>6157513
It's her! It's the mysterious hacker known as 4chan!
>>
>>6157496
Did Sombra "hack" the conference or did they play the trailer like normal?
>>6157505
DMG you crazy slut.
>>
>>6157566
>Although an unamused look came across her face for a moment, she light heartedly gave out a giggle, mimicking the silly femAnon.

Pbbbbbt!

>>6157515
Boop, boop, boop!

>>6157562
Of course, friend! I'd totally do that if you could give me ONE valid reason to do so. Are you, in any way, linked to a global superpower? No? Thought so.

>>6157597
>Giggle, giggle.

Live in the flesh.
>>
>>6157579
I want you to wear pantyhose then keep filling my balls using magic so that I'm so pent up that I hump your leg like a dog in heat!
>>
>>6157530
>Without another word she pushes her face forward. Her mouth engulfing your cock. The sticky, yet warm entirely wrapped around your cock. She doesn't start slowly. Her hungry mouth licking and slurping about the thick mass happily. Her transparent yellow "skin" perfectly showed off her need for you cock. every tongue movement felt and seen right in front of you.

>>6157555
>Every motion the femanon makes molded and shaped the little sex toy inside of her. her body jerking around after being tossed about by the shifting body of the girl. Her little cold hands pushed the tight walls of the girl open as she dives deeper into your hole. Deeper than any cock could move. Soon she meets a tight, enclosed wall inside of you (the womb) Her curious little hand pokes at it but once. The cold sensation deep inside you sends a chill down your spine as the feeling rushes through you
>>
>>6157620
Wer ist Sombra?
>>
>>6157533
>She adored how much he was trying to get quiet, feeling him squirm under her warm form looming over him. His precum would splat more onto her arm from his stroking, and she was tempted to join his hand, but saw him stop. The way his cock throbbed lustfully made her grin wider.
I knew you couldn't resist.
>She cooed as he finally broke, spreading her legs wider and wider as she peeled away from him. She leaned back on her elbows, knees bent behind his back to pull him closer to her. The head of his cock pressed up against the tip of her cunt, his precum already beginning to stain it. The woman's dress was hiked; she wore no panties underneath.
You earned it.
>>
File: Ahrilewd8.jpg (76KB, 425x594px) Image search: [Google]
Ahrilewd8.jpg
76KB, 425x594px
>>6157582
>Ahri moans as soon as his fingers squeeze her breast, her body longing for his touch. She presses her hips down and slips just the tip inside of her wet pussy, squeezing tightly as she leans down in front of his face.
"Oh~? Even more...I don't think that's possible summoner..."
>She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a deep lustful kiss, her tongue swirling around his as they swap saliva. She pushes her chest out as she slides farther down his pole, her kissing only becoming more heated as she descends.
>>
>>6157606
Wacky wacky where the goth girls at?

>>6157631
>keep filling my balls using magic so that I'm so pent up
This. I like this a lot. I'm just busy playing someone else right no. Sorry!
>>
>>6157620
>The woman giggled as Sombra played along with her, clapping her hands lightheartedly.
You're cute when you do that!
>>
>>6157471
S-shit! Ahri! I'm gonna cum!
>He shoves his head aginst her chest and motorboats wildly to calm himself.
>He delivers a last few hard heavy thrusts before hitting the back of her womb and unleashing his pent up load, flooding her inner walls in thick, white sperm
Fuuuck!! Take in as much as you can Ahri!
>He said as he firmly held her down, ensuring every last drop spurted inside her.
>>
>>6157620
Look lady, I followed your arg bullshit for months,and whatever we did helped you with your infiltration or whatever I at least deserve for you to touch my dick once.
>>
>>6157606
I dunno, I'm at a restaurant right now. I only saw the trailer because it got posted in my friends gaming discord
>>
File: weefu.png (97KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
weefu.png
97KB, 740x740px
>>6157620
I don't have a picture of LD vomiting

Goose.png
>>
>>6157633
>Anon lets out a cry of happiness as the pudding girl begins to slurp on his cock. It was a strange, very pleasant sensation. He could see his cock being pleasured by her skillful tongue which made it seem all the better. He unconsciously began to thrust it deeper inside her, sure that the pudding could take it all in.
>>
Good afternoon everyone! I've been feeling oh so pent up lately~
I wonder if any big, strong men would like to help out a cute boy like me?~
>>
>>6157643
Oh, I see. Do you think you could do that later, or would you prefer to just play that someone today?
>>
>>6157670
Once I finish the sessions I'm in I'm going to take a break, do something else. If you see me around later today or another time ask again
>>
>>6157661
Would you be okay with a lady squeezing you dry?
>>
>>6157633
>Tongue hanging out, back arched, the Femanon looked like a total slut as her sex toy explored her. She humped at the air, making the goo slide deeper and more gutteral moans escape the anon. The prodding at her womb made her toes curl and her body quake, her walls mimicking it against the pudding.
You're really deep..haah...
>She fluttered her eyes back, happy that something could fit her so well like a key to a lock.
>She even stuck a finger inside of her, using it to push anything of the goo girl she could reach even farther in like a plug.
>>
File: Cronalewd.png (300KB, 445x366px)
Cronalewd.png
300KB, 445x366px
>>6157635
>Crona stared at her body with eyes full of lust, the woman's actions accompanied by her legs trapping him in her warmth. His hand threatens to begin stroking himself off again, the veins on his cock constantly pulsing as they all but beg for attention. His eyes are glued to the honey pot nestled between her legs, the lack of underwear reminding him of how lewd the sexual deviant was. He lets out a short yelp as he is pulled onto the woman, her legs locking around his back making sure he wasn't leaving until he dumped a load into her pussy. His pre cum slathered cock tip rubs up and down her slit, mixing with her juices
"O-Oh gods...Its so warm... I want it so bad..."
>>
>>6157575
>Dessert spoon
The fuck? I've used dessert forks.
>>
>>6157693
type less
>>
File: 33668847_p0.png (373KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
33668847_p0.png
373KB, 500x500px
>>6157656
my tastes are becoming eerily similar to yours and i'm not entirely sure how to feel about that.
i agree tho, sombra looks and sounds like absolute AIDS. new tank when?
>>
File: Screenshot (135).png (738KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (135).png
738KB, 1920x1080px
>Everyone posting about Sombra
>When CUTEST GIRL was finally in a cinematic
>>
>>6157634
Hmm... ist roigt... 'ere?

>>6157650
Yes yes, I'm adorable, that's very well-known~

>She bragged, an eyebrow raised in a smug manner.

You, yourself, not bad-looking. Could use a hat, maybe, maybe.

>>6157653
Oh, that?

>The latina laughed as if no one was around her, an uproaring, mighty laugh. Once this spontaneous glee passed, she cleaned a tear away with her finger, resting her other hand on her exhausted torso.

Buddy, 'migo, you didn't... didn't REALLY fall for that one, verdad? You didn't take time out of your life to follow around that silly game, right? I feel sorry if you did.

Boop~
>>
>>6157743
>squishes cheeks
>>
>>6157734
>>6157656
Wtf I love Sombra now

>>6157743
This anon's got the good taste proud of you senpai
>>
>>6157743
>mfw you can see every fucking fiber of her hair
WE QUEENZ NOW
>>
>>6157661
Yeah, I'll fuck the cum outta you.
>>
File: c143b03b5d80f2dd5735f55164d80d19.jpg (532KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c143b03b5d80f2dd5735f55164d80d19.jpg
532KB, 782x1000px
>>6157683
That depends, will you dominate me and put me in my place like the slutty little toy I am?
(I'll do it either way but if you could do femdom for me I'd enjoy it much more.)
>>
>>6157660
>As you push your cock into the puddin's mouth, instead of it hitting the back of her throat and making her gag it simply melds into the soft, sticky goo of her body.A much tighter grip then any pussy you've fucked. The slightly chilled sweet encases your cock as her tongue continues to flick around the base and shaft. Knowing this is your first time experiencing anything like this the thicker girl shoots a little wink up at you

>>6157689
>Feeling her exploring finger poke at the backside of the sweet she mumbles a few words. Tsund at her almost pushing her to hurry up. The pouty little sex toy goes back to work at poking the womb. Feeling her body contort from the inside with each prodding poke. The single pokes soon turn to a rapid poking session. Having fun poking at your deepest point. If it was because of her prodding or because of her almost slime like body was unsure. But soon after poking her hand pokes pass the womb, diving even deeper into her. Slowly slithering in even deeper, begging to herself that the woman will cum soon.
>>
File: Ahrilewd9.jpg (600KB, 890x1280px)
Ahrilewd9.jpg
600KB, 890x1280px
>>6157652
>Ahri presses the man firmly between the valley of her breasts, sandwiching him in the softness of her C-cup pillowy breasts. The few thrusts he plows he pussy with causing her to cry out in wanton pleasure, her vaginal walls squeezing around the sides of his member as she cums. Her juices spray out onto his lap as her womb opens to accept his hot load past her cervix. Her orgasm is met by the hot salty juices of his powerful ejaculation. His hands grabbing her waist making sure he pumps every drop of his fertile seed deep inside of her cum hungry pussy. She rolls her hips all throughout his orgasm, making sure to squeeze out every drop cock seed she possibly can. She shivers in ecstasy as she comes down from her orgasm, her lower body covered in a mixture of semen and love juices, both slowly dripping down her thighs.
"S-So full..."
>>
>>6157639
>He moans into her mouth as she descends onto him, feeling amazing pleasure from her pussy. His tongue plays with hers further into the lustful making out as he slowly thrusts up together with her descent.
>>
>>6157746
>Anon holds his head in rage
Are. you. serious?! Anons wasted their lives away on that arg!
You can't just....you aren't gonna....how can you....AAARGH!
>>
>>6157775
type less owain
>>
File: 415WYaTV9RL._SX342_.jpg (16KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
415WYaTV9RL._SX342_.jpg
16KB, 342x342px
>>6157743
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIIII
gotdamn i really need to play zarya sometime, best tank.
>>6157758
i like zarya too
do you hate her now?
>>
>>6157693
>The mischievous woman giggled as his eyes flashed with lust and innocence all at once. She was corrupting him more and more, and she was loving it. She took his hands and encased them into her own, lacing fingers with him. While it was adorable and comforting, it was also preventing him from masturbating anymore. She rubbed her slit up against the underside of his prick, letting his juices leak onto it and lube up her cunt's lips.
It's all warm for you, cutie. I want to see you fuck me like the horny dog you are. Can you do that for me?
>Her legs squeezed against his back, reminding him that he didn't have a choice.
I wonder if you're fertile...wouldn't that be cute? To be lured by a stranger to impregnate her? I know you want to release so bad. I wouldn't mind if it happened.
>>
>>6157746
>There's chuckling in German, and the amused shaking of a shaggy-maned head.
No, no... there was all this questioning about Sombra, Sombra, Sombra...
>Obviously, they are referring to the 'Quien es Sombra' nonsense.
... I was expecting something more impressive!
>>
>>6157743
>>6157746
It's a goddamn circus of shitty hair. I'm still trying to get an outfit that hides it
>>
>>6157772
>Anon could feel himself go weak at the knees from the sensation the pudding girl was giving him. It was all he could do not to collapse right there as he felt his cock rub against the tight, slick coolness of her mouth. As he thrusts in and out he began to moan loudly, unable to repress his feelings.

Holy shit that feels good!
>>
*Alma Elma blasts in through the hole in the roof she created earlier, with a captive Yosuke in tow*
Well then, shall we Yosuke?
*She tosses him on the ground, and begins to remove her clothes slowly*

*Hits the ground, causing a mild concussion*
Y-You won't break me, damn yo-
*Notices you removing your clothes*
Shit! I'm not going to let you!
*Tried to run away*

*Alma Elma's tail wraps around Yosuke's legs, dragging him slowly back towards her*
*Yosuke is Bound*
Don't bother running, you're going to need all the stamina you can muster for this next part…
*Alma Elma is now standing in nothing but her panties*

I'm warning you… D-don't do this!
*Notices your breasts*
Those look… Soft…
>Guess I need some relatively lewd images now…

Good eye there Yosuke. Do you want me to massage your cock with them?
*Alma Elma kicks her panties aside, exposing her moist pussy and hard clit. A light tuft of purple pubic hair decorates the area.*
Hehehehe. C'mon Yosuke. Pick your poison.

I'm not picking anything…
*Shuts eyes*
Just… Get this over with… So I can work on my apology…

You won't have any breath left to deliver it.
*Alma Elma flie up to Yosuke, and hungrily stuffs her tongue into his mouth. Her tail coils around, and after unzipping Yosuke's pants with one hand efficiently, hovers above his tip.*
Ready to experience please like you've never felt before?

*Yosuke begins to make out with Alma frantically. He doesn't answer the question, preoccupied as he is*

((I knew you wanted it))
*Alma Elma's tail descends rapidly, engulfing Yosuke's penis. A warm, sticky sensation overtakes Yosuke, as the walls of the tail begins to pulse gently. The combination of stimuli is very pleasant.*

*Yosuke moans from the added pleasure, breaking contact with Alma's lips long enough to look at her with hunger. He then pushes her down, proceeding to play with her breasts*
>>
>>6157746
>FemAnon looked surprised, reaching up to run a hand through her auburn hair. She had never worn a hat before, and she thought she looked like a wreck from never sleeping, dark circles like an owls framing her eyes like giant glasses.
Well..I'm not as good looking as you, honey. You even pull off an unnatural hair color pretty damn well. I'm only brave enough for a dark red.
>>
>>6157767
Ehehe~ If that's what you want... now tell me, are you hard yet?
>She reaches down to his balls, grabbing them and rolling them around using the palm of her hand, making sure he builds up as much semen as possible
(What kind of femdom would you prefer? Do you prefer it more rough/loving/teasing?)
>>
There we go, now you're getting it!
*Alma's tail begins to twist back and forth, and move up and down, jerking Yosuke's dick off. A sticky fluid begins leaking from the walls of the tail, coating his shaft and dripping onto his pants. A slight vacuum like sucking can be felt from within the deepest part of the tail.*
Go on Yosuke. Tell me you don't want it anymore. Tell me to stop.

*Gradually, Yosuke begins to thrust back, panting.*
D-Don't even…think about it, damn you…

*The suction has now become very noticable, further pushing Yosuke's dick deeper into Alma Elma's tail. The liquid has now completely coated his shaft, and it warming up gradually, melting Yosuke in the pleasure. An orgasm is approaching rapidly*
Oh, getting into it are we? What about your precious girlfriend?

D-Don't mention her, y-you bitch…
*He clenches his fists at his sides, nearly ready to give in*

Oh don't worry, it'll be our little secret… that is, unless you want to bring her to me too. She can experience this pleasure too
*Alma Elma now goes all out, vicious jerking Yosukes dick up and down in a piston motion with her tail. The hot sensation of torturous pleasure is too much to bear, as Yosuke feels himself ready to buckle.*

*Unable to hold himself up any longer, he collapses up top of you, drooling pathetically*
This…is j-just once, okay…?

Keep telling yourself that Yosuke. You can come back anytime. I don't mind.
*The last of his resistance leaving, Yosuke ejaculates into the tail, only to have it hungrily devoured by the organic vacuum force. Every last possible drop of semen is extracted, leaving Yosuke's mind blank with rapture.*
Had enough Yosuke?

Muh… Are you… Satisfied now?!
*Yosuke looks upset*

Hmmm…
*Alma Elma briefly considers, stroking her chin lightly.*
Hmmm… Ill let you off easy this time. Thanks for the swell time Yosuke.
And don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend. Its out little secret.
W-Wait…
*He shakes with self hatred*
>>
File: cH3rWPd.jpg (28KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
cH3rWPd.jpg
28KB, 499x500px
>>6157775
>Ahri presses the man firmly between the valley of her breasts, sandwiching him in the softness of her C-cup pillowy breasts
>Her orgasm is met by the hot salty juices of his powerful ejaculation
>His hands grabbing her waist making sure he pumps every drop of his fertile seed deep inside of her cum hungry pussy. She rolls her hips all throughout his orgasm, making sure to squeeze out every drop cock seed she possibly can

Holy fuck how many times can you say the same thing over and over?

And
>as her womb opens to accept his hot load past her cervix
that's not how cervices work.
>>
File: smugbva.png (106KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugbva.png
106KB, 350x600px
>>6157811
>Hating any feature of Zarya
>>
*Alma Elma briefly considers, stroking her chin lightly.*
Hmmm… Ill let you off easy this time. Thanks for the swell time Yosuke.
And don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend. Its out little secret.

W-Wait…
*He shakes with self hatred*
Let's… Finish…

Then how about I make you dirtier, slut?!
*Pulls out from Alma's ass, placing it instead in her vagina*
I hope you keep yourself clean~

Oh, you're a mean one.
*Yosuke puts his cock into her gushing vagina, only to find that it is even tigher than her ass. It squeezes like a vice, trapping his cock deep inside. Nevertheless, Alma Elma continues thrusting away.*
My dear Sophisto took my Five Step Vagina Hell technique to earn his blade. Can you do the same?
Step One: Maximum Tightness - Achieved.

I'll do it… (It's not like I can sink any lower… Might as well enjoy it while I can…)
*Increases pace*
You'll have to do better than that!

That was only step one. STEP TWO!
*A torrent of fluid assaults Yosuke's dick, as Alma Elma's vagina begins to flood with sex juices. Its like being caught in a lewd tidal wave. It coats his cock with viscous warmth, making it increasingly difficult to hold himself back from orgasm.*
Step Two: Vaginal Flooding - Achieved

Mmm… That's pretty good, but you know, healing spells can help with lust!
DIORAMA!
*Smirks*
Bring it on, babe.
>>
>>6157833
It's Owain. He types a lot to hide the fact that he's actually bad at writing.
>>
>>6157833
Who cares
>>
>>6157835
Baah! She didn't need to dye her hair to get attention! Just look at her!
>>
File: Ahrilewd10.jpg (292KB, 900x1100px)
Ahrilewd10.jpg
292KB, 900x1100px
>>6157776
>Ahri's tails slowly caress the man's body as she gets more into the rough love making. Two slowly ascend up his chest, circling his nipples. Another two reach between his legs, rolling his balls against the softness of the fluffy white tails. Her insides massage him from base to tip, massaging him with all the love and care she can muster, his salty pre cum mixing with her own juices to create a frothy mess of their loins. She leans deeper into the kiss, swirling her tongue around his own as they swap saliva.
>>
>>6157818
Wait, so is it Alma Elma or (You)? I'm confused.
>>
Oh, haven't seen that one before. Oh well. Won't help you now.
*Suddenly Yosuke orgasms out of nowhere. He felt completely calm before, but he came nonetheless. The he comes again. Even more potent bolts of pleasure begin to ravage his being, causing him to cum over and over again without pause. He tried to summon more healing spells to quell the pleasure, but his mind is going black with bliss.*
Step Three: Pleasure Bolts - Achieved

That's- H-How're you- *Moans in pleasure, instinctively moving further inside*

Lets see if you survive this one. You're body may break a little bit.
*Yosuke feels his entire body explode at once. His nervous system begins to go into overdrive, launching waves of exquisite agony across his entire body. He loses all feeling in his limbs (he thinks they may have actually broken from shock). His mind is completely empty as the only sensations he feels are his body melting in pain and pleasure, and his never ending stream of cumshots.*
Step Four: Nerve Melt - Achieved

*His tongue is hanging out as he pants, drooling over both himself, and Alma*

Well, you can't talk anymore aparently. Oh well. TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE!
*Yosuke suddenly feels a moment of respite. There is nothing for a few seconds. Then he feels an overwhelming sensation, as Alm pulls out his cock and he shoot his load all over her. His mind fades into nothingness. Blacked out on the ground.*
Hmmm… I can't tell if he died or not.
Step Five: Soul Ejaculation - Achieved

*Around an hour later, he wakes up. The first things he's conscious of are a giant headache, stiffness in his limbs, and Jiraiya feeling… off…*
What…happened …?
>>
>>6157775
>The Summoner lets out a heavy sigh of relief as his orgasm dies down
>He pulls down Ahri with him to lay down on the bed together, one arm around her waist while the other pets her fluffy tails
Phew...that felt amazing Ahri. Thank you so much for bonding with your summoner, I'm certain we'll win that battle tomorrow, but for now, a nap would be nice yes?
>He said, then gave Ahri's ruby red lips a kiss
>>
>>6157842
Owain should care since he passes himself off as the main character in ERP.
>>
>>6157856
I know he gets himself into too many sessions and all but these memes made to arbitarily garner negative attention and hate are getting boring.
>>
File: 1450814358586.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1450814358586.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>>6157850
>using steps instead of sections of her vagoo
>fifth step makes him feel nothing until she pulls out
What the fuck, that's not how it works in-game. You're triggering me for all the wrong reasons, famski.
>>
>>6157818
>>6157831
>>6157840
>>6157850
laffed
>>6157835
please teach me how to git gud with the self-destruct
>>
File: e7176ed973070fc226f6e6cb363a70f2.jpg (131KB, 738x1042px) Image search: [Google]
e7176ed973070fc226f6e6cb363a70f2.jpg
131KB, 738x1042px
>>6157765
Unf~
Now this is I wanted! Please, fuck me until I cum hands free! I want you to show me how a man fucks a woman~
>>6157825
Yes! I'm just throbbing right now! Ah~
>The boy moans as his aching orbs are fondled.
(I like it rough and teasing. I'm pretty much down for anything but ball busting. And I'd REALLY love it if you made fun of my little cock~)
>>
>>6157876
Using the excuse of memes to invalidate valid criticism is also bullshit.
>>
>>6157878
Watch and re-watch the greatest movie of our time: Space Jam
Also, pay attention to cooldowns from heroes like Zarya, Mei, and Rein's shield. they all negate your ult so you want them to be popped before you go in
>>6157844
Unnie is so cute!
>>6157844
>>
File: sombra_by_fbende-dakkm5m.jpg (134KB, 1024x919px) Image search: [Google]
sombra_by_fbende-dakkm5m.jpg
134KB, 1024x919px
>>6157791
Que mala suerte, compadre! Ah, tough luck, tough luck! Not my fault you people don't have social lives~

>Sombra chuckled, a cold, evil chuckle. The stuff that nightmares are mad of.

>>6157806
What is this? Are you not impressed? Have you not seen what I'm capable of? Are you NOT amused?! Or... Or are you talking about my looks, HMM? Eso es, buey? No soy lo suficientemente bonita?

>>6157821
>Sombra's lips curved upwards in an honest smile, and a hidden giggle shook her not noticeably in the least. In a flash, she planted her lips on the hat-sporting femAnon's forehead.

Brave enough? Sweetie, you're brave enough everyday by showing our beauty off everyday! Not afraid of creeps, pendejos, those bad hombres, y'know?
>>
>>6157891
Uh...huh.
>He raises an eyebrow, and shakes his head, then leans back in his seat. With a shrug of his broad shoulders, he motions the fucktoy over.
Take off my trousers, first.
>>
>>6157901
It's only being done because it's Owain.
>>
File: goose.jpg (50KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
50KB, 480x270px
>>6157905
>Character is spanish so she MUST use spanish word in EVERY post

Found my goose pic
>>
File: Cronabutt.jpg (100KB, 436x698px)
Cronabutt.jpg
100KB, 436x698px
>>6157804
>Crona wishes that the thought of impregnating this lewd stranger didn't arouse him, but he couldn't. One hand reaches forward and gently holds her breast, his other moving down to squeeze her wide hips. He returns her mischievous smile with a shaky one of his own, hoping that he wasn't trying to hurt him at the very least. He moves his hips forward, his cock tip pressing against the opening to her snug hole. As soon as he slips inside he grits his teeth, his fingers flexing while he tries to keep himself under control. His pre cum drools from his tip as he forces himself deeper inside, already on the precipice of cumming from his earlier heavy handed masturbation.
"I-I can't control it...If I cum inside of you I'll be a daddy...You don't even know my name..."
>Despite his words he doesn't attempt to pull away at all, sinking more of his over-sensitive trembling length inside of her.
>>
File: tumblr_o1orscbYx01tqn35to1_1280.png (1002KB, 1280x1510px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1orscbYx01tqn35to1_1280.png
1002KB, 1280x1510px
>>6157813
>The thrusting only pushes the head of your dick deeper into the puddin's "skin". Deeper and deeper until you feel a slight POP feeling as you break through the back of her head. Your cock through her now as you pound away at her face. She doesn't seem to mind one bit. Or even notice as she continues to suck and bob her head away at your fat cock. Sucking the shaft while her thicker "flesh" strokes away at the shaft of your cock.
>>
>>6157905
>oh no
>evil laughs are my fetish
I'm enraged but I can't do anything because I'm also really aroused. I fucking hate you though, I'm either gonna start a political campaign to get power or hatefuck you at some point.
>>
>>6157922
Jiro does the same thing with his teen Reaper.
>>
File: 217367.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
217367.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>6157903
So, do I just pop the ult after I see Mei/Zarya's abilities expiring and rein's shield cracking or is there some other way to monitor that cooldown of enemy abilities?
>>6157922
pretty sure sombra's a beaner, not spanish
>>
>>6157922
>Staying in character is bad for some reason.

Kys
>>
>>6157903
Isn't she? She is like us! A fierce champion of her people!

>>6157905
I have seen nothing yet, fraulein. You talk the big talk, and I have heard some things, but it is difficult to imagine all of these ridiculous legends are true!
>>
>>6157891
That's your throbbing?
>She gently giggles, clearly humored by this.
Sorry, it's just that it's so small that I thought you were still flaccid!
>She teases his cock with her thumb of the hand that was still fondling his balls.
Don't worry about it, though. I'll make sure to let you moan and shake your hips in ecstasy until there's nothing left in those~
>>
>>6157930
H-holy....!

>Anon was surprised as all hell when his cock broke through the back of her head. He tried to pull back so his cockhead could feel some pleasure again but the pudding girl's suction was very strong. Eventually he pulled back enough to make his cockhead go back in.

W-wow, you're good at sucking huh?
>>
File: a load of shit.gif (835KB, 300x169px)
a load of shit.gif
835KB, 300x169px
>>6157949
It's all the same language

I could've said spic but the waifu defense force would attack then

>>6157959
>In character
BWAGHGTAAHAGH OH PLEASE PLEASE STOP IT'S TOO MUCH

...oh wait... you're serious?

LET ME LAUGH EVEN HARDER BWAGHGHGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>6157772
>She squirmed and bit her lip as her poking made the girl squirm around even more. She squeezed her thighs together, making the entrance tighter for the woman. She buried a hand against her face to hide her blush, practically panting into it. When she felt something push past her womb and start to spill into it, it made her squeak out and shudder, gripping at the ground to keep herself sitting up. Her own edge was coming, the way her walls pulsated and how fast the Femanon was breathing being evident. clear signs of this.
>>
>>6157974
Hi Paul.
>>
>>6157922
>>6157959
>>6157974
It's literally people just grandstanding that they know bits of other languages than English. You know, to impress people. So others find them appealing. They want to appear skilled and interesting. An understanding of other languages is a trait that they put on display for the purpose of gaining positive attention.
>>
>>6157974
shut up Paul
>>
goodnight /erp/
>>
>>6157992
goodnight moon
>>
>>6157985
Hi Owain.
>>
>>6157985
Jesus you people are autistic about everything aren't you
>>
File: Ahrisleeping.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px)
Ahrisleeping.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
>>6157854
>Ahri shivers, the sensations of her orgasm still rolling through her body. She opens her eyes and stares lovingly into the man's eyes before pulling him into her embrace.
"No need to thank me summoner...the pleasure was all mine."
>Her tails wrap around the man's back and pull him close to her body, gently massaging up and down his back as she tries to relax him.
"A nap does sound wonderful right about now..."
>She lazily smiles after the man kisses her, nuzzling into his neck. The sound of her quiet snores are heard soon after.
(I think that's it. Hope you enjoyed anon.)
>>
>>6157985
>Sombra doesn't speak Spanish

OH NO YOU'RE OUT OF CHARACTER CUNT

>Sombra speaks Spanish

OH WOW SHOW OFF WTF I'M TRIGGERED

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1474218607473.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474218607473.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>6157963
Yah, where's your face?
>>6157949
Yeah, pretty much the former. I like to throw it over ice walls so they don't see it coming. All about the timing
>>
>>6157985
>Google translate is a "Skill"
You forgot to wear your WAIFU DEFENSE FORCE badge

>>6157982
>>6157986
Hey

>>6158011
>Shitposting the person defending her
I'm confused now
>>
>>6158005
Owain speaks french when he plays Magnolia.
>>
>Owain ERPing in the thread
>thread goes to shit

Really makes you think.
>>
>>6157905
>Blush exploded across her face like flowers that just went into season. A squeak escaped her and she quickly hid her face in her hands, shaking like a leaf as she shyed up like a deer in headlights. The compliments were making her get flustered, the woman not used to it.
I-I'm not that brave! You do illegal activities and always get away with it like those cool escape artists or people in movies! A-all I do is just play videogames!
>She stammered over her own words like the shy nerd she was.
T-they don't bother me much, honest! They must try to c-come after you a lot, too! How do you handle them, Miss?
>>
>>6158030
>Paul yesterday
"I'm doing better"
>Paul today
Randomly attacking avas
Here's your (You) today pal. You're not even fun to laugh at anymore.
>>
>>6158014
I am incognito! Who says I cannot be just as stealthy as anybody else? Ha!
>>
>>6158032
Hi Jiro.
>>
>>6157845
>He gasps as the fluffy tails suddenly start caressing him, both playing with his sensitive nipples and building up the sperm in his balls with the soft fluffiness. Unable to resist, his hand reaches for one of her tails, touching it. As his lust was now strong enough to "overload" the temporary paralysis, he assisted her in the massage, slowly and affectionately thrusting up and down.
>>
File: b r u h.png (359KB, 847x433px) Image search: [Google]
b r u h.png
359KB, 847x433px
>>6158054
>Shitposting a garbage overmeme who's literally a cardboard slut spamming google translate to look sophisticated is """"Random attacking"""

This bitch asked for it
>>
>someone shitposts Owain
>suddenly the thread turns into shitposting

I bet Owain is behind this.
>>
File: really.png (294KB, 355x622px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
294KB, 355x622px
>Owain does something
>Shitposting also happens

AND I WOULD'VE GOT AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU DARN OWAINS!
>>
File: inspiration.png (2MB, 1000x1502px)
inspiration.png
2MB, 1000x1502px
Paul, do us all a favor and off yourself.

As for everyone else, stop feeding the autistic child attention, you should know better by now.
>>
>>6158059
Jiro doesn't shitpost because he himself is a shitpost.
>>
>>6158097
THIS
>>
File: 1469248610911.jpg (43KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469248610911.jpg
43KB, 720x800px
>>6158055
Aish, why are you hiding from me?
>>
File: tumblr_mqipwvZuxf1s6ti5lo1_500.png (161KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqipwvZuxf1s6ti5lo1_500.png
161KB, 500x511px
>>6157973
Mhmm hmm!
>She hums happily as she continues to suckle away at your cock. Clearly she wasn't bothered by the blowing out of the back of her head. After a moment of her sticky tongue and mouth feeling all over your hot cock slips off with a loud, wet slap. Letting it spring free. Her sticky, yellow, sweetly smelling hand wraps around the worked cock. Pumping it with a smile as it drips to the floor
Are you going to cum soon Spoon? I want that cream filling.

>>6157979
>The little hands of the puddin girl begins to aimlessly feel group all over the insides of the woman's hole. Making sure to rub and squeeze every bit of flesh she can. She knew the femanon was close to finishing and she wanted to push her over the edge. Rapidly she pokes and prods at every corner of her hole. From the entrance to the deepest corner of her womb.
>>
File: 26638858_p0_master1200.jpg (424KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
26638858_p0_master1200.jpg
424KB, 800x1000px
>>6157974
i just want a new fucking tank because i rarely play anything but tanks
>>6158011
this is a fallacy, senpai. yeah, you are right, sombra speaking no spanish is out of character, but in the trailer sombra doesn't speak nearly as much spanish as the current player is doing.
it isn't as simple as she speaks spanish or doesn't, a balance is needed to stay in character as much as possible.
/autism
>>6158014
would using the "nuke" tactic of sending the ult in an upwards trajectory be good for preventing zarya/mei/rein interfering or not? i think it'd be good for spooking them into shielding too early, then getting fucked when the ult lands. is that something that works or am i retarded?
>>
File: domi.png (1MB, 2480x3508px)
domi.png
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>6158097
Original and funny meme, made me laff out loud! I really, really, really like this meme! Can I save it?

>>6158097
>Almost a minute after >>6158097
jajajaajajajaja
>>
File: 1477471775398.png (87KB, 500x462px)
1477471775398.png
87KB, 500x462px
>6158137
>He's so mad he linked the same post 3 times
Today's a good day.
>>
>>6158135
>Pudding was right, he could feel that he was close to the edge. He looked down at her and smiled

Y-yeah...I'm...just about to cum. I wanna fill you up with cream!
>>
>>6157818
>>6157831
>>6157840
>>6157850
Honestly, this is still better than anything that Arakon has ever written..
>>
File: Reinhardt_75.png (165KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_75.png
165KB, 500x373px
>>6158120
I'm not hiding! It has just been very loud in here, and I am trying to relax!
>>
>>6157913
Gladly~
>Arslan excitedly pulls down the man's pants. The boyslut fondles his balls through his underwear before quickly pulling them down. His eyes widen as the man's cock reaches full mast, finally free from its cloth prison.
Oh my, you're so big!~
>Arslan places a hand on the side of the shaft and begins to rub it on the side of his face, breathing deeply to take in its musky, manly scent. He continues this until the head presses against his soft, plump lips. The slutty prince parts his lips to allow the cock entrance into his warm wet mouth. With almost a sense of desperation, the boy begins to bob his head up and down the length furiously, massaging it with his tongue and sucking on it hard as he does so. Practically face fucking himself, he looks up at his partner with eyes full of lust; silently begging the man to grab him by the hair and pound his throat.
>>6157967
>Arslan blushes as the woman begins to mock his diminutive member.
It-it's not that small is it? A-ah...~
>Arslan closes his eyes and lets out a little gasps as the woman teases his cock.
Y-yes... keep touching it like that...
>>
Is prostitute-chan or the Succubus from this morning around?
>>
File: smug wink.png (141KB, 432x472px) Image search: [Google]
smug wink.png
141KB, 432x472px
>>6158152
oh the second one was for >>6158119

But sure, you're doing a GREAT job proving that the sombra roleplayer is in character by completely ignoring the point and attacking me instead

well done, here's your good boy points
>>
>>6158036
>Admittedly, the professional hacker raised her chin and stroke a prosperous pose due to all the magnificent praise. Indeed, she's committed some of the most film-worthy crimes to date, and did not suffer the least of consequences.

How do I "deal" with them? Same way everyone else "deals" with people that are trying to shoot them dead, bonita.

>Sombra's hand assumed the universal gun gesture, and playfully aimed it at the female's head.

Boom~

>>6157963
Well I guarantee them all to be true! One million guards, security cameras in each perimeter, bullets flying out in every direction. Not a scratch.

>>6157935
Buena suerte.
>>
File: flair drunk as fuck.jpg (333KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flair drunk as fuck.jpg
333KB, 897x1200px
I can't even be mad at Paul's autistic shitposting anymore it's hilarious
>>
File: Reinhardt_42.png (189KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_42.png
189KB, 500x575px
>>6158188
Baaah! But the scratches build character!
>>
>>6158185
Going to bed in an hour or two. Really tired, can't stop yawning, very very sleepy.
Sorry anon.
-Prostitute-Chan
>>
>>6158186

>>6158188
>seconds afterward

PAUL BTFO
>>
>>6158204
>when Reinhardt was the one with the easy in Overmeme post
>>
>>6158206
I was mostly wondering if you were around in the afternoons, sleep well femanon poster
>>
>>6157925
>He was shaking like a little leaf as he fought against his own animalistic urge to breed like a rabbit. She held herself back, wanting to wait until he had firmly planted into her. Eyes locked onto him, they snaked down to his crotch and watched as he finally pushed inside, resting one hand on top of his own on her chest. Her walls were slippery and warm,encouraging him to hilt inside of his partner. The throbbing veins inside of her send gentle stings of pleasure through her, as each one made him press against her walls, threatening to stretch them. She let out a heavy breath into the air, eyes flickering back. It was obvious she enjoyed his cock inside of her body, and that she had been wanting this for a while now.
I don't mind...why don't you tell me your name, hun?
>Since he wasn't moving, she had began to buck her hips firmly against his trembling cock, holding firmly onto his hands to hold him even when he was on top. Her hips rose and fell, riding his cock right from under him.
Just give into it, let it take you over. It'll be worth it, I promise!
>>
>Jinx plays D.VA talking in Korean all the time
>Someone else does it and Paul has a hissy fit
Adorable
>>
File: aww thats cute.png (582KB, 562x517px)
aww thats cute.png
582KB, 562x517px
>>6158209
What is so good about that? 7 OOC lines of trash took her twelve minutes.
And if you say that "Boom~" is good roleplaying, you should just stick to anonposting

>>6158236
Jinx does it properly, this kid just made EVERY post in spanish and when I complained he changed to 100% english and now you act like he's the best RPer in the world

That's just stupid
>>
>>6158223
It's actually around 11:25 PM here.
M-Might not be able to work until next week.
Unless I feel up to some phone-posting.
>>
>>6158175
It'd probably be too small to even make a bulge, you know! Now that I think about it... is that why your cock was out before we even started, you cute perv~?
>She continues the squeezing of his balls, but stops the teasing of his cock to tease him more.
How about you tell me why was your cock already out, hm~?
>>
>>6158214
>not realising that anons are the easiest ins
ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>6158206
you do great work prostitute-chan
have a good rest
>>
>>6158175
Well, that's something.
>The man hides his reactions well, only twitches at his lips and eyelids showing how Arslan's sucking affects him. That, and the roaring pulse that runs down his fat dick as it disappears down the fuckboy's gullet. It's impressive that he can manage to ram his lips right down to the man's groin and his trimmed bush, where, of course, the little slut ends up almost choking not on his meat, but on the masculine stench that engulfs his nose. Before doing anything else, he puts two fingers down right between the boy's collarbone.
It really is going all the way down, huh? No magic tricks.
>If Arslan would give it a moment to calm down, he'd find that the man's cock would almost touch his pectorals. He wasn't a small man, either, rather tall and broad in the shoulders. After brushing up the bulge his dick makes down the cockwhore's neck, he wraps his thick fingers into his long hair. Meeting the other's eyes, he grins, and then begins to ram back in time with the bobbing, his heavy balls smacking in against Arslan's chin.
>>
>>6158236
>Paul getting upset over things related to overwatch
>ruining things for everyone
nothing new here
>>
>>6158255
Awwwe, I hoped you would be around this weekend. Ah well, win some lose some, enjoy your weekend
>>
>>6158273
>he's still in the alpha server
>mecha telling him to stop being a fucking retard in there
People never learn.
>>
File: Ahrilewd12.jpg (86KB, 811x976px) Image search: [Google]
Ahrilewd12.jpg
86KB, 811x976px
>>6158063
(Sorry for the wait.)
>Ahri's riding becomes even more heated as he makes gentle love with her, each of his thrusts rubbing her in more pleasurable ways. She playfully nips at the side of the man's neck, one of her tails wrapping around the base of his member and stroking the few inches not inside. The tail moves up and down, slathering the rest of his member in a mixture of their juices. A rolling wave of pleasure moving from base to tip , effectively milking him with her otherworldly insides.
"Ahn~...You know exactly how to please a lady don't you?"
>>
File: 59311476_p0-min.jpg (655KB, 2362x7086px)
59311476_p0-min.jpg
655KB, 2362x7086px
>>6158136
Spooking is really hit or miss, and it's reaaaaally easy to miss when it comes to D.Va's ult, since it's so loud. You're better off monitoring enemy cooldowns and trying to catch them from behind or somewhere where they can't get cover in time
>>6158168
Aigoo, just admit you hate me now! I'd prefer that than hiding
>>
>>6158135
(I wrote that last post so shitty I am sorry)
>Groping the throbbing, beating walls full of the woman's heartbeat was making her realize how much she needed to go off. She whimpered, achingly getting slower to her climax. Her own body was torturing her like this, knowing that she was having the time of her life and would force her to last through it.
>Pokes and prods were given more jerks and curls, the woman biting her lip and tugging at her hardening nipples. She whimpered and panted, begging under her breath for sweet release.
Please..please...let me cum already, body...
>>
File: 675a7d4cee65c6d83a1d151a621aac84.jpg (108KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
675a7d4cee65c6d83a1d151a621aac84.jpg
108KB, 621x1000px
>>6158288
thanks again famalam, notes taken.
>>
>>6158266
T-Thanks anon. I'm glad you like my stuff.
>>6158280
Yeah, sorry anon. Life gets in the way a lot, and it sucks, but what can ya do?
>>
>>6158273
>Implying overwatch is even worth avaing as a character from

All I'm saying is that if you're gonna play an overmeme character you might as well be anonposting at that point because they NEVER have any personality whatsoever

Jiro and Jinx do good jobs giving personality to the characters, but this Sombra is neither of them

>>6158275
>Ad hominem
Epic argument, here's your (You)
>>
>>6158285
>It was starting to become hard for him to think at that point, since she was effectively making his entire body feel insane amounts of pleasure. Trying to do the same, he pecked her neck before tracing his lips down to her chest and starting to suck on her breast while squeezing the other one.
"And you... nn~ ...know exactly how to make a man crazy for you, right? Even your tail feels so good... it almost feels like I'll be addicted to you and your tails..."
>>
>>6158188
>She smiled behind her hands as she saw the woman get proud at the praise she had given her. She felt a bit better about that, watching one of Sombra's gloved hands mimic shooting someone.
I can't do that..I would get arrested. Plus, I don't know how to use a gun..
>She murmured behind her hands, but then jumped up straight and beamed.
But I did drop some water balloons on some girls at college who thought I was too weird! It was funny, I ruined their perms and makeup!
>She beamed proudly about such a childish prank that gave her satisfaction against those girls.
>>
File: tumblr_o1l3rqEbk51tqn35to1_1280.png (848KB, 1280x874px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1l3rqEbk51tqn35to1_1280.png
848KB, 1280x874px
>>6158158
Do it!
>She begs with the anon. Her face rubbing all over the full throbbing cock. Her sticky yellow treat rubbing all over his member as she begs and pleads for his release
I need your yummy cream! Thick and warm in me!

>>6158298
(You're doing fine! Don't worry!)
>The little living sex toy was begging as much as you were for you to cum. Her tiny body spent a lot of energy rubbing and feeling your insides. Rubbing all over the sensitive pink walls of the femanon's pussy. Soon the little puddin' cup slips out of your hole. opening your entrance up. The pouting worked up treat stared at you. Seeing how much enjoyment you were getting out of it the pout melted. Her little hands shifting out and rubbing over the clit of the femanon. The tiny, sticky little hands slapping at her little nub in an attempt to force her orgasm
>>
>>6158379
>claiming ad hominem on someone
That's what you do every single time you do those ">LOOK AT ME I'M SO FUNNY XDDDDD" greentexts, you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>6158256
I-I'm so pent up and you said you'd be willing to help me out! A-AH!~
>Arslan is unable to hold back his moans as the woman abuses his balls.
N-not so rough!
(Keep going, I'm loving this~)
>>6158267
Mmph!~
>Arslan begins moaning as he revels in the abuse the man is giving him. His face grows red and his eyes roll back as his mouth is fucked. The room is filled with the slapping from the man's balls hitting the prince's chin along with the loud, wet gagging noises Arslan makes as he's face fucked. Despite struggling to breath, the boyslut doesn't let up. He places a hand on each of the man's legs to level himself and begins thrusting his head in time with the man's hips, eager to feel the cock bury itself as deeply in his tight throat as possible. All the while the boy is moaning non-stop, sending pleasing vibrations up the man's cock and to its base.
>>
>>6158262
>having to come up with a character that fits in with the universe/character yourself (not that many people do this)

>easier than playing a character already fleshed out in the same universe
>>
>>6158419
>dead dick
I'd be scared too
>>
File: WHAT ARE YOU DOING.png (243KB, 409x319px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT ARE YOU DOING.png
243KB, 409x319px
>>6158397
Anon pls you're wasting your good writing on a meme ava that will give you maybe 3 lines tops in return

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>>6158430
Except anons literally never come up with a character
It's always "Generic faceless male looking 4 sex"
>>
>>6158430
Tell me about your exquisitely written and well crafted OC, anon
>>
>>6158457
I've seen plenty of anon x ava sessions where there's character development, but the vast majority are indeed as you said.
>>
>>6158417
>Without warning Anon takes his cock and shoves it right inside her mouth. He gets it as deep as he can before he does one or two final thrusts. At the last thrust his cock releases a huge torrent of cum right down the pudding girl's throat. He could see the semen go inside her and float around her pudgy form. After a few minutes Anon finish releasing his load of thick cream inside her. He pulled back and collapsed on the ground, pleasure having finally overtaken him.
>>
>>6158457
>Anon pls you're wasting your good writing on a meme ava
Please tell us how you're so much better. Slut~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>6158419
Of course I'll help you out, cutie! Still, you didn't have to pull down your underwear for me, so you clearly had it out before, right? What were you doing with it, hm~? I'll make you feel better if you tell me the truth...
>As if ignoring his plea, she continues squeezing with just as much strength while making sure that the squeezing is not strong enough to really hurt him.
>>
File: backslide.jpg (39KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
backslide.jpg
39KB, 500x384px
>>6158479
Last RP I had on discord I put out twelve lines in one post

Of course, my partner was good too, so I wasn't wasting my energy

I wouldn't bother here though

>>6158477
I've had good anons, but for every good anon, I get SO MANY "SWM L4 STR" anons it's a fucking drone
>>
File: 38885248_p0.jpg (351KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
38885248_p0.jpg
351KB, 960x1280px
>>6158379
i play an overmeme character u fuckin cunt
>>6158430
It's easier for an ava to fuck a character in the same universe than for two avas from different universes to fug, but anons are the easiest in of all.
All you have to do is type ">spanks botty 'ay bb u wan sum o' dees nuts?'" and you have the session set in place. Of course, some anons go the extra mile, but they're a tiny minority.
>>
>>6158419
>Pleasurable as Arslan's throat is, all he manages to do is make the man ever harder, until he's like an iron bar stretching the boy's poor fuckhole. He tugs him down to his groin with a grunt, and then lifts his strong legs to wrap around his head. That way, he keeps the "prince" down there, his face buried in wiry hair and manmusk. His whole meat twitches from bottom to tip as it drools precum down into the boy's belly, the pulse visible through his pale neck. Those two huge, heavy balls heave up into his chin, while the man relaxes back in his seat.
Tap when you need to breathe, and I'll let you. You want my...no, no, I think it's a need for you...you need my cum, don't you, bitch?
>>
>>6158417
>She looked down, a panting and blushing mess as she would hold her breath every so often and then let out a deep sigh to follow it. She was wondering what the pudding lady had planned now, and her inquiry was soon answered. Those tiny, pudgy, sticky hands ran over the nub of her clit, and her eyes went wide like saucers. She forgot how sensitive that was, because she barely played with it. It made her back arch and her nails scratch the ground. Only a few seconds of that,combined with some of her body still inside for the Femanon's walls to rub against, and a muffled squeal escaped the anon. Gasping and fighting for breath as her orgasm overtook her, the sex toy woman would feel warm liquid run along her own curves. dripping down the Femanon's thighs. Her eyes rolled back, tongue hanging out as her heart pounded against her chest. It rocked her body, and slowly she practically went limp, eyes glazed over with a dreamy look as she managed a weak smile, reaching down to pet the pudding girl.
Thank..you..I haven't had that much..stimulation in a...while..
>She managed between breaths.
>>
>>6158514
Doesn't matter how many lines you put in it retard. Your RP is pretty shit. This is coming from someone who RPed with you a lot.
>>
File: sombra_by_storycatt-dal2gm0.jpg (109KB, 900x847px) Image search: [Google]
sombra_by_storycatt-dal2gm0.jpg
109KB, 900x847px
>>6158204
Scratches prove you were dumb enough to get hit. But coming out of a bullet storm looking good as new? That's impressive. I'm surprised you even have scars to begin with, Reinhardt. Don't you have that huge shield to keep you safe? Oh... Oh that's right.

>Oh, how sarcastic and insulting her laughs were.

>>6158397
Very... impressive. Well, that's how some start, right?

>She said, scratching her head in a thoughtful manner.

I believe so! Si, I can... definitely see you becoming more... useful. With enough practice and determination, who knows? Maybe you'll be firing guns and robbing banks in no time! If you're up for the challenge, asi és.

>Sombra's fist playfully collided with the Anon's shoulder, maybe a bit too hard... definitely a bit too hard.

Que dice? You down?
>>
File: I'm not even mad.png (245KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not even mad.png
245KB, 404x404px
>>6158535
And when was that?
>>
>>6158464
You're implying I even rp as an anon to begin with

You're also implying an anon's character has to be 5-star writing and backstory to be considered good

I still feel it takes more effort to come up with something decent vs playing someone elses idea, both take skill to me, but the former more so than the latter.
>>
>>6158514
>Last RP I had on discord I put out twelve lines in one post

Owain is that you
>>
File: fucking die.jpg (56KB, 396x550px)
fucking die.jpg
56KB, 396x550px
>>6158557
Tell me about your easy-In turboslut fuck-pig anon
>>
File: 1463016261311.png (809KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463016261311.png
809KB, 600x900px
>>6158481
Ah! I was... I was stroking it ok? I was trying to cum but I couldn't get myself to! Please, my balls are aching right now. I just want to come so badly! A-AH!~
>Arslan cries out as the woman applies more pressure on his sensitive balls. A thin stream of precum starts to trickle out his unclipped tip and flow down to the woman's hand.
P-please, make me cum!
>>6158524
>Arslan struggles to stay down on the man's cock. His hand reaches to tap the man's thigh so he'll let go but the boy stops repeatedly. Only after a few minutes of this does he finally tap on the man's thigh, quickly and furiously as he's on the brink of losing consciousness. He pulls back from the man's cock with a loud pop. The prince spits on the cock once, the saliva creating a bridge from his lips to the prodigious member in front of him.
I need it! I need it so bad! I'm completely addicted. My pathetic little clitty can't cum without having my boypussy stretched out and pounded by a real man's cock. Like your's~
>>
File: Crona18.gif (274KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Crona18.gif
274KB, 500x279px
>>6158232
>Crona lays on top of her, his body covered in a light sheen of sweat, having to clench his muscles to keep himself under control. He looks into her eyes with a shaky grin, his lips opening and closing for a few moments as he tries to speak through the overwhelming sensations.
"C...Crona..."
>When he finally pushes out the words he pulls his hips back, his warm pre cum being rubbed into her tight vaginal walls as he slowly extracts himself. When his tip threatens to slip outside of her, he presses his cock back inside, each pulse sending new waves of mind melting pleasure into his body. His load churned inside of his balls, the fertile cock seed raging around as if they are begging to be pumped into some woman's receptive insides. He thrusts like an animal possessed, his hand gripping her hips as he prepares to unload his baby batter inside of her. He presses his lips to hers in a deep hungry kiss, his tongue thrashing against her lips in an effort to show how much he wanted her.
>>
>>6158520
Oh yeah, I agree with that entirely. Characters in different universes have to go above and beyond to come up with something that isn't fucking retarded. Much harder than coming up with a good anon, and much MUCH harder than a character from the same universe rping with another.

I don't really want it to seem like I'm shitting on anyone's writing, it all takes skill to me, but some more so than others.
>>
>>6158598
Why do the rest of us even bother ERPing when Owain is this good?
>>
>>6158546
>She stumbled with that playful hit, but stepped back over, eyes lighting up with the prospect of doing the same things this woman could easily accomplish with a flick of the wrist.
I would love to!
>She began to jump up and down, the Femanon clearly full of energy. Maybe it was because she had 6 cups of coffee that morning.
I would love to work with you and learn how to do those things too!
>And who wouldn't? Who wouldn't want to learn the bad that they were so curious in? That's what made it so tempting: just like a teenager, when someone told her not to do something, she wanted to do it even more. She never grew out of that phase.
>>
File: Ahrilewd13.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ahrilewd13.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>6158394
>Ahri giggles as the man compliments her fluffy appendages, one teasingly rubbing along his chin as she bounces in his lap, her ass rippling with each impact of his thrusts.
"Oh these~? Do they feel that good...?"
>She gasps as his lips latch onto her breast, the feeling of his tongue gliding along his sensitive pink nub working out more of her needy pants. Her tails running along his chest and wrapping his legs in the softness and warmth.
>>
>>6158590
I liked you better when you were gagged.
>His line comes with a smirk as he stands up, his erection, no matter how throbbing or stiff, drooping a little from the sheer weight behind it. All it takes is a swing of his hips, and the heavy shaft smacks into Arslan's cheek. He reaches down, grasps the boy's hair, and tugs his mouth and nose into his sack. A harsh grind rolls his flesh all over, smearing Arslan's spit until his shaved scrotum glistens. Precum floods down onto his cheek, down into his hair, and dribbles down the man's dick in strands.
Try begging with your body, if you want me to pound your cum out, okay? Dumb bimbos oughta keep their mouths shut unless it's to moan or praise their man's cock directly.
>>
>>6158615
I'm playing an RP in private as a generic male with someone whose really good, and being IC, and its proving hard as fuck for me to figure out how to get the lewd going since I'm just... me. It's not as easy as people think.
>>
File: Reinhardt_66_smallenoughtopost.png (4MB, 1836x2464px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhardt_66_smallenoughtopost.png
4MB, 1836x2464px
>>6158288
Hate you? I could never hate you, hase! I don't know how you could even think that!
>The massive German pulls Hana into an enthusiastic hug, trying to crush the air out of her lungs before loosening up his grip a little.

>>6158546
Baah!
>The massive warrior waves off the little girl's jab, one of his oversized hands batting dismissively at the open air
If you don't go looking for a challenge, where is the struggle? Where is the thrill? If you come out without a scratch, you picked too easy a target!
>>
>>6158590
Good boy...
>Rewarding him for saying the truth, her other hand starts rubbing his nipples until they get hard. She then gives them a few teasing licks.
Now tell me, how do you want to cum? Would you hump against my leg like a cute little doggy? Or maybe you'd want me to crouch down and squeeze it with my boobs until you cover them with your hot sperm? I'll do anything your heart desires, just tell me how to squeeze you dry~
>>
>>6158615
I can agree with you to some degree. It takes much more originality and creativity to write a good anon than a good existing character, but because the character of "anon" is so undefined and malleable it takes less roleplaying skill, whereas avas require more of this. This is really, really subjective, so I can't argue with you. Avas and anons require different skills to be good.
>>6158666
This is why you shouldn't play self inserts.
>>
File: Cardcards.jpg (2MB, 2056x2412px) Image search: [Google]
Cardcards.jpg
2MB, 2056x2412px
>>6158478
>With the anon out cold on the floor and her puddin' filled tummy filled with his thick seed she smiles. nodding as she licks at her sweet lips to taste the little bits of cum that missed her mouth.
(Hope that's good for the end of the session!)

>>6158530
>Feeling the warm wave of girlcum coat the little puddin girl she slithers out of her tight hole. Swimming out of her she lays next to the tired, panting girl.
(Hope that's good for a final post. I just don't know what to write after my partner cums. You were great!)

Super glad you guys like Flanny. She was on my to do list for awhile now. I have a few more cards (DO YOU GET IT?) up my sleeve for the coming days/weeks. Have a good one ERP!
>>
File: YES.png (425KB, 543x598px) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
425KB, 543x598px
>>6158735
>DMG was the pudding
I WANT TO FUCK YOU EVEN MORE NOW
>>
>>6158735
I wsnt to have lots of fun with Little Sister when you get back!
>>
>>6158550
I stopped RPing with you after your 10th or so sperg out. Last RP was with that crossdressing clown. It was okay I guess.
See. You're not BAD. You're just a bit below average. Honestly I'd say worst than this Sombra.
At least when Lore shitposts about bad writers it's somewhat understandable because he's a bit above average. With you it's like the fat guy saying your diet's bad.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (51KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
51KB, 356x200px
>>6158735
>DMG was puddi
WTF I LOVE DMG NOW
>>
whatever happened to that cute boy with good erp/images
the one that was sexist
where is he
>>6158775
paul please get over DMG
it's getting bad my dude
>>
>>6158713
I suppose you're right, each takes a certain degree of skill and I guess I shouldn't bother trying to compare them given the requirements on both.

>>6158666
It being an easy in entirely depends on the ava, but self-inserting (while it can be fun) brings on a slew of problems should things not instantly delve into sex. You'll get it though, maybe by the end it won't be as self-inserty as you think.
>>
>>6158775
How about you fuck that new ava. Not Sombra. What's her name? It slips my mind.
.. Oh yeah! Off!
Fuck off!

>>6158776
Sure! I love Thick sister. Just later.

>>6158801
You're okay in my books too. Just don't touch me.

Be back later!
>>
>>6158807
His computer died.
>>
>>6158661
>Arslan cups his mouth over the hefty sack, caressing it with his tongue and coating it in a layer of his saliva. He begins to suck hard enough to make his cheeks go concave, pulling the cum filled orbs into his mouth. His lips are stretched by the massive balls but he continues to work them with his mouth, practically worshipping them with his tongue as he sucks them as hard as he can. One of the boy's free hands reaches up and begins to stroke the mans cock, milking out more precum that spills onto the boy's head. The man can feel the boy's labored breathing as he's overwhelmed by his powerful, musky scent. Arslan moans as the manly odor fills his nostrils.
Mmph~
>>6158712
Ha...ha...
>The prince begins to gasp as his nipples are played with. He tilts his head back and lets out a moan as the woman flicks them with her tongue.
P-please, let me use your boobs!
>>
>>6158735
It was.
>>
>>6158838
>computer died
he did not deserve this
>>
File: 36872132_p0.jpg (972KB, 1500x1544px) Image search: [Google]
36872132_p0.jpg
972KB, 1500x1544px
>>6158834
>Just don't touch me.
wow dmg you're sounding to start like every girl i've ever talked to
>>
File: 6Dq81qf09gbo1_1280.jpg (208KB, 700x667px) Image search: [Google]
6Dq81qf09gbo1_1280.jpg
208KB, 700x667px
>>6158870
>sounding to start
HURRR
>>
>>6158658
"Y- yeah, the soft fluffiness feels so good, especially when stroking me like that..."
>he gasps out, referring to the tails that were stroking his base and rubbing his balls
>unable to get enough, he briefly takes his mouth off her breasts to bury his face into one of her tails while synchronizing her bounces with the thrusting of his own hips to please her as much as possible.
>>
>>6158807
Who?
>>
>>6158886
fur femboy
>>
File: quenching thirst.gif (675KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
quenching thirst.gif
675KB, 500x281px
where the boysluts at?
>>
>>6158650
>Sombra's face sparked up into a seemingly charismatic, proud, and determined-to-teach face. And the bouncing, the bouncing turned that smile into a smirk, and caused her to start chuckling as all the plans, all evil ideas began to flood into her mainframe. It didn't take long before this turned into a full-out, cheesy villainy laugh.

Yes, YES! You'll be a great addition to my little "crew", a very, veeery good addition.

...Speaking of which, you'll need firepower. Are you trained in handling a weapon, besides water-filled balloons?

>>6158673
I see a big man like you can come up with some equally sized excuses, en effecto.

>The tech-savvy feminine prodigy crossed her arms and tilted her head, an expression of boredom dominating her face.

I bet you're not even half the man you claim to be. Pfft.., "too easy a target"...
>>
Where the fuck is my boy FP?
>>
>>6158848
That's enough.
>He only says it once Arslan's practically dizzy with his scent, and takes him off from his groin with a rough pull. The same latch he keeps on the slut's hair acts as his anchor, by which he brings him down to his chest, and lets the bottom half of his cock throb between the fuckboy's soft cheeks. He barely has a chance to move before trickling strands of glistening precum work down Arslan's back, and even more collects in the sissy's crack as he glides his shaft down.
What a shame...I was going to eat your little hole out, but I got it all wet. Good thing you can't wait for it, can you?
>His other hand moves down to the small of Arslan's back, and he adjusts his feet, until he squats above the prince with his obscene cockhead probing at the tiny pink hole. The man rolls his hips, teasing the tip in before he finally pushes forward with a pop, violating the little bitch with a hearty thrust. His body remains relaxed as he works himself in, inch by inch, barely a third in before Arslan's belly begins to bulge outward with the insertion. Finally, he lets out a rough groan, and laughs.
Tight...but welcoming. A good little fuckslut. Remember to thank me for compliments.
>>
File: aozame12.jpg (145KB, 480x648px)
aozame12.jpg
145KB, 480x648px
>>6158906
Th-That's an awful thing t-to say.
>>
File: CwNMf_zWYAA6C7L.jpg (91KB, 900x1045px) Image search: [Google]
CwNMf_zWYAA6C7L.jpg
91KB, 900x1045px
Where the fuck is my boy slut?
>>
>>6158807
>>6158838
>(No, I'm just doing other things right now.)
>>
mind the pagecount, pls
>>6158939
here you are
hi.
Missed seeing you around.
>>
>>6158834
Well I'll start calling you off then
>>
Where the fuck is my boy pussy at?
>>
>>6158848
My boobs, hm? You want to shake your hips and thrust your adorable cock up and down between them until they squeeze you out of all your sperm? Good, there's just one more thing I need you to do.
>She crouches, enticingly shaking her chest, but being a bit too high up to thrust into it.
Beg as hard as you can~
>To make it easier for him to beg as cute as possible, not only does she squeeze down harder on his balls, she starts sucking on his nipples and using her other hand to finger his ass, quickly finding his prostate and playing with it.
>>
>>6158999
>>6158999
>>6158999
For when this gets deleted
>>
>>6158938
I'd be your boy slut if you let me cum on those legs, not gonna lie.
>>
>>6158922
Hi there Anti-mage
>>
making new thread now
>>
File: Ahrilewd5.jpg (135KB, 800x900px)
Ahrilewd5.jpg
135KB, 800x900px
>>6158884
>The softness of her tail is without match, feeling exactly like what a cloud looks like. The soft fibers tickle his nose as he buries his face in its heavenly warmth. Each of the thrusts from the man's throbbing veiny cock made her moan in time with his thrusts, her body aching for him to fill her with his seed.
>>
>>6159008
(That's a boy.)
>>
>>6159017
>>6159017
>>6159017
>>6159017
>>
>>6159016
And?
>>
>>6158598
>The woman was purring like a cougar from underneath Crona as he began to pick up and match with her. She growled under her breath when he pulled away, and then squealed in satisfaction when he rammed back in. Eyes rolling back and tongue hanging out, her legs wrapped firmly around him.
Oh, Crona! I've been needing this for so long...keep going! Fuck me!
>Her moans were silence when his mouth latched onto her own, and her hands dragged their nails up his back and slipped into his hair to mess it up. She mingled her tongue with his own, sucking it into her mouth as a pool formed on the ground from their juices of precum and her arousal dripping out.
>>
>>6158735
(Thank you! It was fun to write, I'm happy you were willing to do that!)
Thread posts: 572
Thread images: 204

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.