[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleep bloop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 55

File: FB_IMG_1468320375640.jpg (62KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468320375640.jpg
62KB, 676x960px
Bleep bloop
>>
Pretty much everybody here knows that Trump is better than Hillary
>>
>>5931218
>>He has no filter between his brain and mouth and will make us a planetwide laughingstock if elected.

Really, that's all you need to know to not vote for him. Also, his "business acumen" includes running three different businesses into bankruptcy, which is not a ringing endorsement.
>>
>>5932357
(((this goym)))
>>
File: 730e001a132da8a0261ec57539114cac.jpg (437KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
730e001a132da8a0261ec57539114cac.jpg
437KB, 1280x1024px
>>5932357
>>
>>5932357
>>
File: cuck.jpg (85KB, 960x695px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
85KB, 960x695px
Are trumpcucks seriously still in denial about their "daddy" losing the election?
>>
I think its pretty telling that Trump has stopped trying to win the election and is instead trying to concoct some excuse as to why he's going to lose instead of admitting that the reason could be him.
>>
File: 2485246925690.jpg (262KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2485246925690.jpg
262KB, 1024x1024px
Trump will win.
>>
>>5938060
Why must you taint the cute with your retardation?
>>
File: 24714581248.jpg (116KB, 579x720px) Image search: [Google]
24714581248.jpg
116KB, 579x720px
>>5938248
It's all part of our vast right-wing conspiracy to lure in normies with qt Disney bune and then trick them into making America great again.
>>
>>5936764
>>5936851
>>5937113
Anon, please, those are horrible sergals.
>>
>>5931218
>this painful strawmanned and definitely not one-sided image
Gee I wonder if a Trump supporter made this image?

Also I like the double standard here of Hillary having a KKK friend as a point while Trump's supported by a lot of stormfags and KKK members but "he's totes not racist, kay?"
>>
>>5938667
>those are horrible sergals.
All sergals are horrible.
>>
>>5939216

He doesnt hand pick his followers though.

Say what you will about Trump, Hillary has done do much unbelievably nasty, crooked, cruel and awful shit, it's a wonder how strong the cognitive dissonance of the people saying Trump will get America in trouble or start WW3 or whatever must be.

The country can run with an ineffectual loud mouth president, it has, multiple times. Hillary is being so openly hawkish and aggressive against Russia you wonder if she didnt keep the 4 minute thing in mind just because she's already plotting for it, meanwhile, the Republican candidate is trying to cool down the situation. How is that not really off putting? In what world must people be to believe Clinton calling the Russians as responsible for her leaks as if the public shouldn't know, saying they should support rebels in a war America has no stakes for no reason, a peaceful, rational candidate? She's a war monger and a soul less profiteer, she will have no qualms about fucking everyone over worse than Trump could ever do, just because she says it in a nice, diplomatic way doesnt change it.
>>
>>5939807
You seem to think I support Hillary, instead of considering both candidates complete jokes.
>>
File: voter fraud.png (374KB, 497x357px) Image search: [Google]
voter fraud.png
374KB, 497x357px
>"Hillary is rigging the election in her favor"
>"Don't be ridiculous, voting is 100% fair. How dare you question the legitimacy of this country's election."
>>
File: dudley-knows.jpg (161KB, 540x591px) Image search: [Google]
dudley-knows.jpg
161KB, 540x591px
Both candidates are equally shit but for different reasons

On the plus side, Trump will probably get impeached because both most of the country and almost every politician fucking hate everything he is, and Killary will probably die from health issues shortly after she goes into office (if she does)
>>
>>5942558
you don't need an id to vote, you do however need a real id to register to vote, since its done through the DMV

explain to me how this guy would be able to use fake ids to register multiple times, also there's no proof this is even real
>>
>>5942884
what annoys me the most about Trump supporters is that they are extremely skeptical of Hillary and all the bullshit she spouts, but then turn around and full throatedly swallow every single drop of bullshit Trump spews without so much as a thought. That's the real double standard of this election.
>>
File: 1466399127358.jpg (80KB, 766x960px)
1466399127358.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>5943009
That's why I try to stay out politics for the most part; it's nothing but a shitslingingfest where nobody wins and everyone, including the non-participants, loses
>>
There are plenty of good arguments against Trump. His tax plan is going to increase income tax on people making less than 20,000 a year.

I just think that it's disgusting that in an election where both major candidates are so hated the third parties still poll <10%.

Hillary is garbage, But people of the liberal persuasion have a better candidate, and a woman at that; Jill Stein. Her record of felonious lies= 0 Her chances of winning the election= also 0.

Conservatives, Not so much, though. They're getting shafted even worse.
>>
File: USAUSAUSATRUMP.jpg (640KB, 734x950px)
USAUSAUSATRUMP.jpg
640KB, 734x950px
>>5931218
GLORY BE TO THE GOD-EMPEROR!
GLORY!
GLORY!
>>
>>5943071
no I disagree with that entirely, you just have to be skeptical of both sides, look past all the pandering and the bullshit and think about it rationally, what would the unintended consequences of their policies be, what do their actions say about their character, does this person inspire confidence in me.

It is disappointing that this election is between a complete moron and the least inspiring politician in living memory, but to me the choice is clear. There was a time I had considered Trump, but after looking into his policies I felt that they were mostly wasteful and unnecessary (the wall, military expansion) with no clear plan to pay for it since he wants to cut taxes while also increasing spending, no idea how that would work. His economic plan is a joke, those factory jobs and coal mining jobs aren't fucking coming back, they've largely been eliminated by automation how are tariffs going to fix that? It's nothing but a fantasy, we need to be investing in education, not giving corporate welfare to the coal industry to get them to create jobs that aren't economically viable without a subsidy check from our tax dollars.

>>5943122
please see
>>5943009
>>
>>5939216
>Having a friend in the KKK is the same as being supported by the KKK
>>
>>5943247
He refused to condemn David Duke supporting him.
>>
>>5943302
He's not obligated to, and that still isn't as bad as it would be if he were friends with him. You're grasping at straws.
>>
>>5943392
no, you both are
>>
>>5932357
>Goy of the year
>>
>>5943009
this desu

This entire election has shown just how fucking retarded everyone can get.
>>
>>5943009
This is correct. It also applies to Bernie supporters.
>>
File: leaf.gif (551KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.gif
551KB, 320x239px
>>5931218
>FB_IMG

Out you go
>>
>>5943009
It's like you don't understand politics; his supporters must provide a unified front upon which to defend Trump. He's up against the entire establishment this election, left and right, and his success is entirely dependent on showing the cracks in Hillary, while minimizing or brushing aside Trump's faults.

They have to be zealots, otherwise Trump will lose momentum. "Yeah, I'm voting for him because I like some of his policies" is a lot less powerful than "He's the man that will save America".

His supporters have mobilized and whipped themselves into a frenzy, and that kind of devotion to a political figure is very powerful indeed, belief begets power.

Also, meme magic.

>>5943097
>voting for libertarians
>ever
>when their party is still infested with ancaps and other crazies
There's little wonder why people don't vote third party, anon.
>>
>>5942984
>you don't need an id to vote
What are voter ID laws
>>
File: TuvPcK4.png (61KB, 480x371px)
TuvPcK4.png
61KB, 480x371px
>>5942884
>both are equally shit
I hate this meme. Hillary and Trump do not have the same policy propositions and do not represent the same thing. Even if you dislike both they're not 'equally' shit. This whole "it doesn't matter xdd" shtick just shows that you're a pseudo-intellectual that substitutes virtue signaling for coherent political beliefs. At least rabid Hillary/Trump supporters actually believe something instead of preaching to the choir about how "they're both bad."
>>
>>5943392
>He's not obligated to
>"HURR Trump's allowed to have KKK supporters but Hillary isn't"
Well done hypocrite.
>>
>>5943648
A friend is different from a supporter. I'm not being hypocritical at all.
>>
>>5943608
those only exist in 9 states
>>
>>5943661
Whatever Trumpet
>>
>>5943646
So it's better to be a rabid Hillary/Trump supporter that believes in shit than a standard human being that has enough common sense to not support either of them, even if that neutrality makes no difference what so ever to the outcome of the election and just wanna see which unqualified candidate will win because these are the two the people have chosen poorly?
>>
>>5943868
He's baiting anon.
>>
>>5942558
voting fraud probably happens but its so fucking insignificant that to waste millions of dollars over six extra votes is pretty fucking stupid.

Its more than made up for due to voter suppression you see in the south.
>>
>>5943868
>So it's better to be a rabid Hillary/Trump supporter that believes in shit than a standard human being that has enough common sense to not support either of them
Nice strawman, I never said you had to be a rabid fan, I just said they're better than your fence sitting ass.

>even if that neutrality makes no difference what so ever to the outcome of the election and just wanna see which unqualified candidate will win because these are the two the people have chosen poorly?
The only way for you to be entirely neutral is to believe that all issues are of the same priority. People vote based on the most important issues to them, usually compromising certain disagreements with candidates because there will never exist a candidate who you agree with 100%. And if you believe that all issues are of the same priority you are likely ignorant of politics and have no beliefs of your own.
>>
>>5943868
Being a fence sitting moderate is worse than being an extremist.

Extremists you can identify, fight against, and remove.
Moderates only assist extremists (through inaction), and can't be so easily faulted for their treason.
>>
File: 1470033096493.jpg (140KB, 500x375px)
1470033096493.jpg
140KB, 500x375px
>>5943646
>Both are equally shit
>Conveniently omits the "but for different reasons" part
>>
>>5943868
>even if that neutrality makes no difference what so ever to the outcome of the election

it does not.

this is the first time on a long time it truly does not. You have to pick your poison, you have to choose whose's the lesser evil based on what you actually believe. The election is going to be close, the polls are nowhere near an accurate repressentation of what the people who will actually get off their asses that day and walk to a ballot think.
>>
>>5944763
On one hand, yes, due to people not voting third party, despite the fact that most of Americuck hates both, they are indirectly fucking things up.

On the other hand, most fence sitters are just people who've lost all hope and and feel like trying to reason with idiots is equivalent to banging your head on a brick wall; not only is it pointless, you just feel worse afterwards.

Saging because bringing up politics on a board with people who're either retarded shitposters or, like me, only come here for a fap, is fucking stupid.
>>
File: trump-rifle-.jpg (208KB, 970x797px)
trump-rifle-.jpg
208KB, 970x797px
>>
>>5942984
It varies from place to place, but I registered to vote through a fucking postcard

Besides that all you need to do is check your local papers obituaries, then run the names through your states voter registration check webpage. Thats it, take the name(s) and show up where the website told you to vote.

But to be fair, I have no idea how that guy plans on making Hillary win with a bunch of fake kentucky ids with his own face on them
>>
>>5943302
>>5943648
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-disavows-david-duke-kkk/

got anymore, Hillary?
>>
File: 1477056273638.jpg (228KB, 1003x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477056273638.jpg
228KB, 1003x1000px
That Gettysburg address
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkzNIA_e1c&t=1h35m56s

oh shit captcha mexicano neaver
>>
>>5943868
>just wanna see which unqualified candidate will win
How is Clinton unqualified? She was Secretary of state.
>>
>>5949984
>implying the dead shouldn't be allowed to vote
If they were barred from voting then what's stopping you from killing everyone who disagrees with you.
>>
>>5951715
>She was Secretary of state.

and Nixon was president
>>
>>5953835
Nixon was very qualified to be president as well, what's your point?
>>
>>5954280
He couldn't even serve 2 terms
>>
>>5932357
>>He has no filter between his brain and mouth and will make us a planetwide laughingstock if elected.
None burger here. You're already the lacking stock of the world.
>>
>>5943247
>doesn't realize that Robert Byrd has disavowed the KKK and regretted his place in it.

Even the NAACP praised him as being a champion for civil rights. On the other hand, David Duke is still a white nationalist and racist.
>>
>>5931218
Arguments against Hilary are tight.

Here are some better arguments against Trump

>He groped women without consenting
>He fancied himself as marrying a teenage girl
>He wants to sue anyone who disagrees with him into oblivion

>He wants to introduce British-style libel laws that encourage what is known as 'libel tourism'

>He wants to use them.

You can't make America great again if you don't like the First Amendment.
>>
>>5943158
My two cents?
>Building a wall
>Forcing a foreign country to pay for it somehow
>It obviously fails
>Blames the Mexicans
>Win-win

We NEED tight borders, but he's being an underhanded, spineless backstabber, and I don't like him for it.

I mean he's a salesman.
>>
File: better.png (635KB, 676x960px)
better.png
635KB, 676x960px
>>
File: 1474711512232.jpg (71KB, 459x593px) Image search: [Google]
1474711512232.jpg
71KB, 459x593px
>>5931218
You're doing a good job, but nowadays no person shallow, close-minded, brainwashed, stubborn and/or fucked up enough to shill for Hill', despite having access to the internet and knowledge about all the mostly metaphorical corpses in -HER> basement will be willing to listen to reasonable arguments against their candidate, quite obviously.
All you can do is try and win people over who have not yet heard of her scandals, because the legacy media ignores them, like local older people.
Also most SHilldogs here are trolls anyway, not CTR, so stop taking the bait.
>>
>>5957735
How is "-supports the Kurds [...]" a bad thing? The turkish people are attempting the Armenian Genocide all over again, just because a people wants their nations sovereignety from an oppressive, authoritarian state. The UN is a joke for not doing something about it and so is Merkek.
>>
>>5943661
>A friend is different from a supporter.
for some minimum wge slaves like you or me, yes.
when you're running for one of the top spot in the world, the work of generations in the era of information where even the way you blink is known to the public, it's not the same.
So no, when you run for president, being a friend IS being a supporter
>>
File: 1474244580261.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474244580261.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
>>5943302
Not saying 'fuck this guy' when he announces he's voting for you is not equivalent to being outright supported by a guy and then praising him, as Hillary did.
>>
>>5938060
Is that why he's etting rekt in the polls, anon?
>>
File: BenensonPollPg5_zpsfuban7s9.jpg (135KB, 938x945px) Image search: [Google]
BenensonPollPg5_zpsfuban7s9.jpg
135KB, 938x945px
>>5957935
>>
I hope trumps loss leads to a Jonestown situation with his followers. After that, Hillary can be impeached with less danger.
>>
I... Just don't care about emails or the foundation. Clinton wants more of the things I like and not the things I don't like. I want it to be easier to vote, I want Soc Sec and Medicare to stay, I want Obamacare improved, I want Citizens United gone and I want abortion rights to stay. There are plenty of reasons for me to support Clinton.

Trump has paid off AGs to stop Trump University investigations and have reneged on paying contractors tons of times. He doesn't care about anything but himself.
>>
>>5958668
>Clinton wants more of the things I like and not the things I don't like

Meddling in foreign affairs, funding international terrorism on request by saudi kingdoms, bans on weapons and substances, laws against fucking meme cartoons and saying mean things on the internet, welfare state that encourages stagnation and poverty, gentrification and cultural death of American communities, expansion of the college bubbles and national debt?
>>
It is funny, people don't care about deleting 30 thousand emails after being subpoend to turn them over, or sending classified material over open channels, or selling government favors as secretary of state, or paying people to get violent at Trump rallies, or ignoring 600 calls for help from Benghazi and then blaming the attack on a YouTube video, or her support of tpp, and they actually champion her 9 month abortion stance

Guess Trump should have promised gibs
>>
File: fixed.png (457KB, 676x960px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
457KB, 676x960px
>>5957735
Most of those arguments are opinion based. Here, I've updated your update so that it's more accurate and less opinionated
>>
>>5958668
>easier to vote
>not having to provide identity or prove citizenship to secure a vote
This is why Americans have so little faith in voting these days. Why vote when 10 million illegals and dead people are going to decide the fate of your country?

We need tight voter registration laws and 3rd party vote auditing to be a thing. No more rigged/bullshit elections.
>>
>>5932357
>planetwide laughingstock
obama already did that
>>
>>5959185
>obama already did that
No shit. That asshole really fucked our image up. I hope Trump unfucks it by showing that America has balls of steel and does what's best for its people first.
>>
>>5950015
>got anymore, Hillary?
>HURRHURR Trump is flawless, thank you for correcting the record lel XD!
>>
>>5959258
You can't deny that Hillary is a lying sack of shit that's in bed with the major banks and Wall Street. She's a whore for the elites and nothing but a doormat for them to control our nation.

Fuck that shit. Whatever you think is wrong with Trump is still far better than what is factually proven to be wrong with seizure clitty and her charged anti-Russian world war 3 policies.
>>
>>5959058
>shilling this hard
>>
>>5959349
>HURR DUUR if you don't like Trump you support Hillary!
>>
>>5959663
Well, who do you support? You one of those fence-riding faggots?
>>
>>5957802
>futa
Every fucking time
>>
>>5959743
>fence-riding faggots
>baw vote like meeeeeeeeeee!

Not an Amerifat, don't have to vote even if it was compulsory.
>>
>>5959830
Oh, so you have nothing at all to do with the elections. Why are you here, then?
>>
>>5932357
You don't need a filter when you're always right.
>>
File: turkish_army.jpg (1012KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
turkish_army.jpg
1012KB, 1920x1080px
>>5957735
>-supports the kurds
>>
>>5937321
>hobby-, body-, and clothing-shaming is wrong
>except if we don't like you
>>
>>5938248
It's an improvement.
>>
>>5959185
>implying Bush didn't do that first
>>
>>5939216
It isn't a strawman or one-sided. Keep crying cuck faggot.
>>
>>5959810

that's male, not a futa
>>
>>5959852
/trash/ is not a politics board. Why are you here?
>>
>>5939848
You're a faggot either way. The revolution will not have mercy on you.
>>
>>5959936
Found the underage try-hard. Next time at least make an attempt before you post.
>>
>>5942984
He already has. He's my roommate.
>>
>>5959948
>The revolution will not have mercy on you.
Amerifats are hilarious.
>>
>>5943158
Get fucked faggot. The death squads are coming for you.
>>
>>5959971
I'm mildly concerned some of these Trump psychos will actually resort to violence if and when he loses.
>>
>>5959938
>girly men
Just as bad.
>>
>>5943578
Nope, still here.
>>
>>5943158
You're speaking my language anon. I voted for Hillary after ignoring all the bullshit mud slinging on either side because I support her political views far more than Trump's.
>>
>>5943868
Fence sitter or Hillary supporter, it doesn't matter. You all bleed the same.
>>
>>5946185
Fuck you faggot, I don't have to do shit.
>>
File: Watch Out Guys.jpg (118KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
Watch Out Guys.jpg
118KB, 680x511px
>>5960014
>>
>>5951771
I'll kill anyone who disagrees with me regardless.
>>
>>5957698
All of those are arguments in favor of trump.
>>
>>5960040
Shouldn't be in school right now? Oh wait, you're probably browsing it from there.
>>
>>5957809
Nope, two different things.
>>
File: Now That's What I Call Edgy.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
Now That's What I Call Edgy.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>5960053
>>
>>5958668
Do you care about her killing people and paying others to attack innocents?
>>
>>5959058
How is that an argument against him? Racism is good.
>>
>>5959852
I don't need a reason, faggot. I'll go where I please.
>>
>>5960098
>Racism is good.
t. Cletus Leroy Bobby-Joeson, proud KKK member and trailer park resident
>>
>>5959953
Keep crying, your tears are delicious.
>>
>>5959971
>>5959987
Attack us at our rallies, we kill you in your own homes. All wrongs will returned a hundredfold, bitch.
>>
>>5960114
White males without a college degree are their biggest demographic by far, I wouldn't be surprised
>>
File: Smug Frozone.png (296KB, 369x467px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Frozone.png
296KB, 369x467px
>>5960133
>gets butthurt because I said the truth about a shill pic
>n-no y-you're the one crying
>>
>>5960029
Correct.
>>
File: image_37.jpg (39KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image_37.jpg
39KB, 480x320px
>>5960152
>>
File: Crying Laugh.jpg (38KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Laugh.jpg
38KB, 390x470px
>>5960152
>>
>>5960062
Does that make you feel safer? Good.
>>
>>5960076
And correct.
>>
>>5960114
And you can't stop me from voting fifteen times.
>>
>>5960165
>keeps replying
>>
>>5960177
>thinks I'm bluffing
Thanks for making it easier.
>>
>>5960260
Nothing we say will stop you if you're serious. You'll end up on the news, another domestic terrorist who thinks attacking the nation is helping it.
>>
>>5960284
Lol. They didn't catch me the last four elections, and this one will be no different.
>>
File: 1454117660110.gif (945KB, 330x319px)
1454117660110.gif
945KB, 330x319px
>People unironically believe the suspiciously-timed rape accusations made against Trump
>People unironically believe that women actually made the conscious decision to wait 35+ years, towards the end of an election in which he's running for president, before coming out about it
>>
>>5959939
To shit on Hillary supporters for wanting to put an incompetent and known felon in office.

Honestly, it just feels kinda weird to have someone from another country post in here when they really have no say in the election. It's odd.

>>5960111
Alright, whatever.
>>
>>5960595
>Honestly, it just feels kinda weird to have someone from another country post in here when they really have no say in the election. It's odd.
Kinda like how Americans think their opinions on other countries matter?
>>
>>5960566
Oh yeah, and the rape accusations are from people that are literally paid by the Clinton Foundation, which was proved in a string of the latest Wikileak emails. That whole thing Trump did with parading Bill's rape victims on stage did a fuck ton more damage than the brainless propaganda machine is willing to admit.
>>
>>5960566
Doesn't matter anyway. Rape victims always deserve it.
>>
>>5960610
Sure, I guess. I'm an isolationist at heart, so unless another country's business involves us in some way, I don't care how they choose to govern themselves.
>>
>>5960595
No, you don't get to end the conversation with whatever. Fuck you.
>>
>>5960610
Our opinions on your countries matter more than your own opinions on your own countries. Americans are just better than you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: Amerifats 2.jpg (88KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 2.jpg
88KB, 615x461px
>>5960668
>Americans are just better than you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
You're too much, kid.
>>
>>5960625
Here's your (You)
>>
>>5960692
Stay mad, nigger.
>>
>>5960701
Get raped faggot.
>>
File: Amerifats 6.jpg (64KB, 404x402px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 6.jpg
64KB, 404x402px
>>5960717
Stay fat
>>
>>5960728
>19 BMI
>2% body fat
Stay mad, nigger.
>>
File: Amerifats 3.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 3.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>5960842
Whatever you say, Murican.
>>
File: europe.jpg (222KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
222KB, 962x641px
>>5960865
Stay mad, nigger.
>>
>>5955827
so? What does that have to do with him being qualified or not?
>>
>>5960595
what felonies did Hillary commit?
>>
File: its the dream that we all share.jpg (527KB, 1147x1280px) Image search: [Google]
its the dream that we all share.jpg
527KB, 1147x1280px
>>5960728
>using fat as an insult
>on the board with all the fat fetishist furfags
back to /pol/ please
>>
>>5937321

>fascism works

>implying fascists want to be within 1000 feet of the alt right
>>
File: 1475928274562.png (70KB, 509x767px) Image search: [Google]
1475928274562.png
70KB, 509x767px
>>5960692
>>5960728
>>5960865
>>5961581
UHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>5961567
Sending classified material to people without clearance, sending classified material over insecure lines

Lesser crimes regular people would go to prison over include obstruction of justice, contempt of Congress, and perjury
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyaFsPKjZdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRj6x1jHuU
>>
>>5931218
Trump bias, nothing more
If Trump had political experience he would have a list of mistakes too
They're both shit
>>
>>5966020

better someone who doesn't know what he's doing than someone who knows what they're doing, and what they're doing is wicked
>>
>>5966044
Trump is wicked
>>
>>5966277

he didn't cause the dead of 500,000 people.

he just grabbed a pussy.
>>
>>5966291
Which, personally, in my own opinion, is a good thing. Grabbing pussies is awesome, therefore Trump is awesome.

>>5966020
>If 'x' had done the same things as 'y', they'd totally have made the same mistakes! Lying, killing, and cheating are just normal parts of norm
Yeah shut the fuck up
>>
>>5966998
They're both shit I said
>>
>>5961581
>back to /pol/ please
>trumpfag telling someone to go back to /pol/
>>
>>5961581
This thread got interesting
>>
File: Ascaris_infection.jpg (36KB, 575x385px) Image search: [Google]
Ascaris_infection.jpg
36KB, 575x385px
>>5966020
Wow, great work basing your argument on non-existential "evidence."

You really corrected my record.
>>
>>5957698
>He groped women without consenting

Those are claims that have not been proven in a court of law.
In our country, you presumed innocent until proven guilty.

>>5957698
>He fancied himself as marrying a teenage girl

Not while she was still a minor.
What is the problem with this?

>>5957698
>He wants to sue anyone who disagrees with him into oblivion

No, he wants and will sue those who knowingly spread dishonest and hurtful lies about him.

>>5957698
>He wants to introduce British-style libel laws that encourage what is known as 'libel tourism'

What does this even mean?
>>
>>5957722
>Forcing a foreign country to pay for it somehow

THROUGH TRADE, DUMBASS.

If they don't want to pay for it, all their exports will sit right at the border until they finance it.

We are the largest consumer of their products.
We can make them do whatever we want.
>>
>>5969795
>Those are claims that have not been proven in a court of law.
By your logic Hillary did nothing wrong because the FBI let her off the hook.

>What is the problem with this?
t. pedo

>No, he wants and will sue those who knowingly spread dishonest and hurtful lies about him.
Richard Branson said he wanted to financially destroy people who refused to help fund him when he asked for their help.
>>
>>5969911
>By your logic Hillary did nothing wrong because the FBI let her off the hook.

there aren't "claims" of what she did, there's evidence

and there's the fact that the head of the FBI said in any other situation she would be prosecuted
>>
>>5938060
Wouldn't it be make zootopia grrreat again?
>>
>>5969951
>shifting the goalposts
Hasn't been proven in a court of law. Can't have it both ways buddy.
>>
>>5969984

yeah, which is why she isn't in fucking jail to begin with, but apparently that solid, believable case is nothing compared to some random woman saying a celebrity touched her, now THAT makes a candidate less worthy.
>>
>>5932357
>He'll embarrass us

Vs

>She'll kill us all by going to war with a nuclear power
>>
>>5969911
>By your logic Hillary did nothing wrong because the FBI let her off the hook.

They decided the evidence was not enough to prosecute.
It was proven that she LIED repeatedly, deleted thousands of emails and that only due to her position was relieved of any responsibility.

>>5969911
>t. pedo

Great comeback, fag.

>>5969911
>Richard Branson said

Richard Branson is not Donald Trump.
>>
>>5969951
>>5969984
Wasn't me.
>>
>>5970095
You can't cry, muh court of law, and then claim it doesn't count another time to suit you.

>Great comeback, fag.
Whatever you say, ped.

>Richard Branson is not Donald Trump.
>implying your saint would be that kind of person, when he's already tried to do stuff like bully a guy out of his home so he could build a golf course on some sand dune ecosystem.
>>
>>5970151
The director said that if it was someone else, they would have been prosecuted.

She was found to be guilty of security misconduct, but the case was dropped only because of her position.

>>5970151
>Whatever you say, ped.

So Bill's trips to orgy island and Hilliary laughing at a rape victim were fine?

>>5970151
>implying your saint would be that kind of person, when he's already tried to do stuff like bully a guy out of his home so he could build a golf course on some sand dune ecosystem.

Imminent domain is allowed in our legal system.
>>
>>5970275
>The director said that if it was someone else, they would have been prosecuted.
Not guilty in a court of law, but wait, I forgot that rule only applies when it suits you.

>So Bill's trips to orgy island and Hilliary laughing at a rape victim were fine?
>it's another "if you don't support Trump you support Hillary" faggot

>Imminent domain is allowed in our legal system.
>lol some random Amerifat has the right to bully someone out of his home
Kill yourself you human trash.
>>
>>5970365
>Not guilty in a court of law, but wait, I forgot that rule only applies when it suits you.

They stated that she was guilty, but chose not to prosecute.
Are you listening?

>>5970365
>it's another "if you don't support Trump you support Hillary" faggot

You're the one trying to make someone out to be a pedophile when all they're doing is seeing that a cute girl will one day turn into a beautiful woman.

>>5970365
>lol some random Amerifat has the right to bully someone out of his home

If it's for the betterment of the community.

Why do you even care, europoor?
>>
>>5970514
>You're the one trying to make someone out to be a pedophile when all they're doing is seeing that a cute girl will one day turn into a beautiful woman.
You don't see underage as hot and then pretend it's not creepy because "she'll be legal one day". I bet you didn't bat an eye at how he wants to bang his own daughter either.

>If it's for the betterment of the community.
No it's not, the community was against it, and you're a faggot for defending such slime. Hope some big oil company screws you over one day and forcefully evicts you from your home. Hilarious karma.

>Why do you even care, europoor?
I'm not from Europe, Ameirfat.
>>
>>5970669
>I bet you didn't bat an eye at how he wants to bang his own daughter either.

She was pretty hot when he said it.
Are we supposed to blind ourselves because it goes against your morals?
It was was only recently in human history that we raised the age of consent so high or even had one at all.
He never engaged in inappropriate relationships whit a minor; I don't care.

>>5970669
>Hope some big oil company screws you over one day and forcefully evicts you from your home

I hope they do too.
The stupid contractors really fucked up when they built it.
I'd love to get 3X it's current market value.

>>5970669
>I'm not from Europe, Ameirfat.

If' you're not an American, it doesn't matter.
>>
File: Amerifats 10.jpg (174KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Amerifats 10.jpg
174KB, 375x500px
>>5970874
>She was pretty hot when he said it.
>It was was only recently in human history that we raised the age of consent so high or even had one at all.
Oh, so you actually are a pedo after all. Opinion discarded.

>I'd love to get 3X it's current market value.
You wouldn't get anything. They'd screw you over like Trump tried to do with the resident on his dune killer plan.

>If you're not an American, it doesn't matter.
Typical Amerifat, thinking only his country matters.
>>
>>5963838
excuse me but to be a felon you have to have been convicted of a crime, hilldog was never even charged
>>
>>5969869
that's fucking retarded, do you have any idea how much damage an embargo of mexico would do to the US economy
>>
>>5970986
>so you actually are a pedo after all

I'm not a pedophile because I'm not attracted to unformed breasts and thighs, but if a girl below the age of consent has that, I'm not going to lie and say that I don't find it attractive.

The rise in the age of consent was a good thing overall as long as it allows for provisions to exempt a sexual partner in the girl's age group of wrongdoing.

>>5970986
>You wouldn't get anything. They'd screw you over like Trump tried to do with the resident on his dune killer plan.

They gave him well over the market value for his property.

>>5970986
>Typical Amerifat, thinking only his country matters.

For the most part it does.
We give too much thought to other nations.
The United States is the most mineral secure country outside of Russia.
>>
File: trooper.jpg (39KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
trooper.jpg
39KB, 640x512px
>>5970986
>upgrade to wet
>>
>>5971065
Little to none at all.

There would be a shortage of cheap Mexican shit for a couple months, but Mexico would be quick to work out a resolution.
>>
File: Amerifats 8.jpg (34KB, 300x348px)
Amerifats 8.jpg
34KB, 300x348px
>>5971109
>trying this hard to redefine what pedophile means

>For the most part it does.
The ego here is astounding.

>>5971114
Stop.
>>
>>5971182
>>trying this hard to redefine what pedophile means

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children

>prepubescent

Children do not develop secondary sexual characteristics until puberty.

Who's the one trying to redefine the definition?

Shut up, you stupid third-worlder.
You have no purpose and more importantly, no effect of this election.
>>
File: 1475534046729.jpg (170KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475534046729.jpg
170KB, 600x960px
>Be me
>Liberal faglord
>Smoke weed erday
>Dialikes racism unless it's being used to make fun of racists
>Decided to vote for Hillary early on
>Does literally 2 seconds of research
Is he our only chance for survival /b/ros?
>>
>>5971340
>Shut up, you stupid third-worlder.
Proving my point even further. I'm from the western world, idiot.
>>
File: 1475292985094.jpg (115KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
1475292985094.jpg
115KB, 800x575px
A year ago, I would never have dreamt of voting Trump but now I can't wait.
>>
>>5971569
Same here.
>>
>>5955827
lol are you even trying
>>
File: CqYoNC2VYAABOIw.jpg (47KB, 583x589px) Image search: [Google]
CqYoNC2VYAABOIw.jpg
47KB, 583x589px
I want the Fascists to leave.
>>
File: 6857cc7c034d53fb62117ac8df1c3386.jpg (227KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
6857cc7c034d53fb62117ac8df1c3386.jpg
227KB, 1280x931px
>>5959991
Girly males are the most beautiful thing though, Anon.
>>
>>5976075
No
>>
>>5976177
dubs of jealousy?
>>
>>5976255
Nope, dubs of truth.
>>
File: 1469433181458.png (648KB, 850x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1469433181458.png
648KB, 850x1239px
>>5976177
yes
>>
File: Anthro Leopard Reference.jpg (406KB, 765x900px) Image search: [Google]
Anthro Leopard Reference.jpg
406KB, 765x900px
>>5976275
No
>>
File: 591a9260f672f515fed4bdc7b2c4c4a6.png (434KB, 883x1100px) Image search: [Google]
591a9260f672f515fed4bdc7b2c4c4a6.png
434KB, 883x1100px
>>5976271
but my dubs cancelled yours out anyway
what a dilemma
>>
File: f8b1896790a61d42285f316285094078.jpg (162KB, 790x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f8b1896790a61d42285f316285094078.jpg
162KB, 790x1000px
>>5976313
Cancel this!
>>
>>5931218
Also Trump in jis rallies always speaks with a "we" instrad of "I" he seems more for the people and not by some big government.
>>
>>5957954
interesting numbers anon
>>
Now Trump is losing in the IBD/TIPP and the LAT/USC polls as well.

I just hope Clarence Thomas bites it.
>>
>>5937321
>Be pro-trump
>Know he's gonna lose purely because the presidency has been a popularity contest since the dumber Bush took office

We're all fucked and I'm ready to watch.
>>
>>5957954
>A poll about how people don't trust polling

This is the most meta thing I've ever seen and I love it.
>>
>>5959971
You dare insult Mother Murica?

Home of the double baconator?

Our cholesterol alone would end your life as we stuff our meaty sausage fingers down your throats. The force of our high fat induced diarrhea propelling our mobility scooters at mach speed through your weak-kneed opposition.

Fear the fat, for the fat fears not but a KFC special that doesn't have enough chicken.
>>
File: Oh Boy.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Boy.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>5932357

He speaks his mind, rather than using politically correct terms.

I wanted Bernie, but got Killary, anyone but Killary is better and Trump isn't that bad as people make him out to be. But for some reason people are still shilling hard for her, even though wiki-leaks have shown her corruption, everything she's d"one" thus far is far more appalling than anything Trump as "said".

And all these random sluts coming out of the wood-work at "just the right time" is so forced and obvious it's a joke. Funny that they found that one woman to be paid by the Clinton Foundation.
>>
Trump is an incompetent fucking moron who has no idea what the fuck he's doing. He constantly contradicts himself and is either a frequent liar or has a shit memory. He has zero political experience outside of a few presidential runs, and the policies he proposes are ludicrous.

Hillary is corrupt as shit but she actually knows what she's doing, at least.
>>
>>5974896

Sadly the Hillary supporters never will.
>>
>>5977413
>He speaks his mind, rather than using politically correct terms

Which is good why?

I bet your mother has no degree and gets really upset when people say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry christmas". You simpler folk get obsessed over the weirdest little things.
>>
>>5977413
>What I notice about Killary supporters is they completely disregard what she has done or has said in the past that contradicts everything she's said now.

Trump paid pam Bondi to stop looking into trump University while you piss and moan about Clinton being "corrupt" when a republican FBI director couldn't bring himself to debase his office by stretching the law to find her guilty of anything.

Sanders says nothing in the Podesta emails is upsetting to him because he, too, is a career politician who knows how campaigns fucking work.
>>
>>5976075
>anus that far forward and basically attached to the fucking thigh
>>
>>5978221
>expecting fags to have good taste
>>
>>5978128

It's good, because he's saying what everyone is thinking, instead of pussy footing and pandering around the issue to the sensitive feelings of adult-children whom need baby crib "safe-spaces" if anything offends them in the slightest.

My family could give a shit less about that petty retard shit. Both my parents have their bachelors, my father has a bachelors and a graduate degree, 2 separate not combined.

I am working on my Bachelors in Computer Science atm.

So my family and myself are not uneducated.

But it sounds like you might be, and you might be the one to get weirded out by the little things though, with that goofy ass under-toned SJW vibe your giving off.

>>5978157

I don't disregard that, the evidence is there, and so is Killary's corruption and the Clinton kill-list.

>http://www.anonews.co/clintons-kill-list/

I'd rather vote for someone who hasn't killed some people and failed in Benghazi and has emails showing that she purposefully destabilized the Syrian region.

Oh, and btw, Hillary has scammed people as well.

At this point it's the lesser of two evils, and memes aside, Trump to me, with what evidence I have found seems to be the cleaner of the two, that and I agree with his policy to close the borders. I think he actually cares about the US in general more than Hillary does by far.

But I agree we need to secure our borders, hell even Hillary said so in the past, but is pandering and lying to get into office.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

But it's also not like people are bitching and complaining about needing more welfare. We can't even take care of our own properly, but we want to keep bringing more people in with little to no work experience and skills other than manual labor into the US to be put straight onto welfare, free college too, whilst they also want to cut the military budget even more.

But the main image >>5931218 in this thread sums it up pretty well.
>>
>>5978645

>>5978157

But, here is some more material to ingest for Hillary.

>http://www.anonews.co/anti-clinton-activists-dead/

I've read both about Hillary and Trump, and looked into both a bit.

Trump keeps coming up with less dirt on him, the more I look into Hillary and the Clintons, the deeper the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>5978645
>whilst they also want to cut the military budget even more.
You say this as if the military doesn't receive a fuck-tonne of funding.
>>
>>5943071
If you're going to lose anyways, you might as well have a say in fucks you over.
>>
File: Ogre Office.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre Office.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>5978729

And that's a bad thing?

So the defense of a country is a bad thing, and making the defense of a country paramount is a bad thing too.

That's how you bring a nation down to it's knees. Burden the people with masses of poor whom aren't even your own people (not racial but national), which aren't even our people but just immigrants we keep letting in and then reducing the military to shambles. Cutting the military over and over, with, "we don't need "that" much". Did you also know that the military is being cut so badly they are reducing benefits and not increasing pay to battle inflation to military personnel? Those who serve to protect, in servitude to the people and gov. of the US to protect you and your liberties are not being paid fairly. I would rather give my money and taxes to people who actually work, and do a damn fine job at it, versus people whom make being poor a generational career.

The military should come first to the defense of the nation, not the welfare whom keeps pumping out generational poor failures. And then letting in uneducated, unskilled workers into the US by the tens of thousands to continue to be put on welfare.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster and does not sound like fixing the problem but making it worse.

All these liberals whining about helping the blacks out, well, LETS HELP OUT OUR OWN FIRST, and then try and fix our homeless problem then onto the poor. But bringing in a bunch of more worthless worker who are going to continue to eat up benefits that should be left to our own people is far from the solution. But for some reason we gotta take care of EVERYONE in the world.
>>
>>5978901

Oh, and it's not like the military budget is being cut atm. And compared to welfare and medicaid/medicare, it would seem the poor are getting a "fuck-tonne" of the funding from the US.
>>
â–¡
>>
Boop
>>
>>5971137
What facts are you basing this off?
>>
>>5978901
>this retarded tangent
>hurr if you think one of the most military-funding countries in the world spends too much on it you must want more welfare!
>>
>>5931218so I dont like trump not because of his personality but because of his tax cut plan that lowers taxes on everyone. Why do you need to releive taxes on the largest richest monopolizing companies in human history. A small group of people own half of Americas wealth. How will lowering there tax rates help.
>>
File: 1402390282373.jpg (91KB, 335x329px) Image search: [Google]
1402390282373.jpg
91KB, 335x329px
>>5978901
>enough firepower to destroy the planet multiple times over
>military budget is almost one third of the entire world's total
>"defense"
>>
>>5988294
Shit, I was wrong. It's actually MORE than one third
>>
Hillary may be a corrupt, pro-NWO, empire-building, Machiavellian schemer, but she knows how the system works and is aware of current world happenings.

Trump did not realize Russian has annexed Chrimea.

His solution to the national debt was to print infinite money, then threaten the US's debt holders with default and then use that as a way to bargain down the debt the way he tried with his many bankrupt business ventures (anybody who understands even the slightest basics of how the global economy works realizes how catastrophically stupid these ideas are). Oh, and also give literal trillions of dollars in tax cuts to the wealthiest individuals and companies while also increasing America's already astronomically bloated military budget, resulting in a projected ballooning of the debt by several trillion dollars.

But that's all okay because he's "gonna bring the jobs back" (no details on which companies and how; remember he said Pense, who fully backed NAFTA and CAFTA, would be in charge of domestic policy). What policies can make manufacturing companies bring their factories back to America? He says he's going to have free trade, but totally not TPP, becuase he's gonna "make the best deals" (again, no details, of course).

Also, he's against freedom of speech (wants U.K.-style libel laws) and very much pro-intellectual property laws, you know, the worst parts of TPP for a free and open Internet.

Clinton gets hit for wanting to start WW3. Trump also says he will destroy ISIS with massive military action (unspecified strategy because oh, that's giving them a heads up), has asked about using nuclear weapons in multiple foreign policy briefings and why the US doesn't use them more and why we can't let more countries have them. He has no mastery the Middle East other than "Iran is outsmarting us!"

What arguments for trump are there there aren't "he's not Hillary and there are dank memes where he's a frog that trigger SJWs."
>>
Doesn't matter who wins... We're all going to lose. So I'm going to buy bullets, get drunk and watch Captain Kangaroo, and wait for the end.
>>
>>5938060
>>5938337
Post more bunny
>>
File: joyous giggling.jpg (29KB, 500x378px)
joyous giggling.jpg
29KB, 500x378px
>>5932357
lol fuck the rest of the world what do we care, we have the strongest military on earth no one will attack us
>>
>>5988908
>His solution to the national debt was to print infinite money, then threaten the US's debt holders with default and then use that as a way to bargain down the debt the way he tried

You realize we've been printing infinite money for 8 years now? The fucking fed has kept the key interest rate at almost zero for 8 fucking years now, and has been printing money like it's going out of style. Obama has given us a bubble the likes of which has never existed before.

You want to know the insanity that is currently happening? The Fed is giving banks money, for literally free, with no strings attached. The banks then turn around and do things like buy government bonds.

So the government gives them money at 0%, they then lend the money back to the government at 3%

And not for nothing, what Trump actually said was fine
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-no-debt-default-222957

>literal trillions of dollars in tax cuts to the wealthiest individuals and companies

Because those companies funnel all their profits through Ireland, or just hold the cash offshore. I don't love Trumps tax plan, but getting 15% instead of 0% is a start.

>increasing America's already astronomically bloated military budget

For starters, you can strengthen the military without increasing the budget. Vastly.
Beyond that, if other countries were forced to pay what they pledge to pay for NATO, (instead of us picking up all the slack), or say, Europe protected Europe, instead of the US protecting (and paying for) everything, then we wouldnt have such a burden, would we?

>he's "gonna bring the jobs back" (no details on which companies and how

Now you are just being willfully ignorant. You were just bitching about his tax plan, thats part of it, also things like tariffs, new trade deals, less regulation
>>
>>5932357
>Implying we aren't a laughingstock already
>Implying a flip flopping cunt that wants to get us all killed because she wants to suck the military suppliers money dick isn't even worse
With Trump at least we won't all fucking die
>>
>>5988908
>>5994099
>very much pro-intellectual property laws,

I hate to break it to you but Ms. Bill Clinton passed the last copyright extension. This really does suck, but I promise that the next president, whoever the fuck, will pass another extension.

>TPP for a free and open Internet
Again more ridiculous shit, Clinton calls the tpp gold standard, Obama hands over icann, and you fucking somehow bitch about Trump

>nuclear weapons in multiple foreign policy briefings and why the US doesn't use them more and why we can't let more countries have them
The tech is 60 years old, and who are you to say that Japan cant have them? Why cant there be an eastern European NATO to keep things under control over there instead of it having to be us?

As for Iran, besides giving the hundreds of millions of dollars for hostages being illegal, Im sure you have to realize, if nothing else, it sets a pretty goddamn bad precedence

>What arguments for trump are there
MAGA.
>>
>>5931218
>Trump is racist
it's Hilarious that people don't realize that the Clintons are responsible for the biggest growth of black and minority arrests in history because the doubled down on "The war on drugs" even though it was obvious that the entire system that put into place wasn't working
>>
>>5942558
>Everyone ignore that she already rigged part of the election so she could get on the ballot
>>
I'm looking through some of Trumps posted plans for if he becomes president and they're actually pretty solid
>>
>>5978901
I would rather give my tax money to people who build our infrastructure, you know the fucking terrible roads and crumbling buildings, than foist it onto a bloated military who burns a good 80% of it.
Put some into education and the space program.
The US military could function just as well on less money if we sat a good few hundred people down and had them crunch some numbers on dumbass "defense" programs to cut.
>>
>>5994177

You do realize NASA worked with the USA AF, and Obozo cut funding to NASA, along with that the budget cuts to the USA military in general. So, they cut NASA in favor of more welfare, to immigrants from outside the USA so they can sit on their asses whilst the majority try their best to keep their heads above water.

So basically you wanna give our tax dollars to construction workers? I'd be fine with reinvesting in infrastructure, education and more research and building into renewable energy sources, but not giving it to fucking foreigners looking for free hand outs.

Here's an idea too, to stop generational welfare and poor baby making factories, if you agree to get neutered, your welfare check will skyrocket. Not a bad idea, they get to retire basically, and no more kiddies to add to the already bloated welfare state.

But, you must really live in a bubble to think we don't need defense programs, to think a "war against America" is only a myth, to think that "it'll never happen to us", look at Rome, they thought the same thing. But, I'll laugh in hell whence I see the US butt fucked by foreign powers and your descendant daughters and sons slaughtered from the war, because you were too ignorant and lobbied to think we don't need defense programs. Whilst we create a fucking deteriorating welfare state of useless fucking human scum generational welfare families both internally and from taking in the world's poor masses whom can barely do anything job wise as is.

You live in a bubble of prosperity, and even our poor do, being poor in the US is better than probably 90% of being poor around the world. But lets let the borders open and take all the poor in, yeah, cus' we're fucking hippies whom need to take them into our asses and let them fester there whilst we can't even help our own people out.

You've fallen for the hippie propaganda, our inhumanity of humanity prevails, over and over and over again in history, there will always be war.
>>
File: trump.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px)
trump.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
>>
Boop
>>
>>5939216
Both of Trump's parents are confirmed Klansmen, there's a picture of him with them in Klan uniform
>>
>>6008945
Pic?
>>
>>5931218
enjoy losing the election you fucking nerds
>>
File: trump.png (293KB, 346x434px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
293KB, 346x434px
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.