[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Erp/ thread - Fuck the flower girl edition Pastebin: http:/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 680
Thread images: 251

File: Aerith.jpg (1MB, 1027x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Aerith.jpg
1MB, 1027x1500px
/Erp/ thread - Fuck the flower girl edition
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/79bF1Jzm

Previous thread: >>5920219
>>
Nth for sleep
>>
File: userImgD.png (13KB, 146x32px) Image search: [Google]
userImgD.png
13KB, 146x32px
>>5925268

>Fuck the flower girl
I would.
>>
File: w4.jpg (36KB, 618x372px) Image search: [Google]
w4.jpg
36KB, 618x372px
>>
>>5925258
It can't be! It's 「Love Shack」!

>>5925260
Oh I love pet names! Glad you like them too!
>Hearing your request she crosses her arms and grips the bottom of her top. Pulling it up at a quick speed her big, round breasts appear nude right in front of you. The pink round nipples so perky and young in front of you. Your childhood dream becoming real. But only lasting a moment before she brings her top back down.
There you go! Just a flash!

>>5925286
>Steadying your member at the base with one foot her other's heel presses on the shaft, jerking your thick member up and down using only her feet. You can see on her face the determination to make you cum using only her feet. Almost begging with her eyes.
>>
File: 1471556745454.png (423KB, 450x397px) Image search: [Google]
1471556745454.png
423KB, 450x397px
Reminder we got a Fran last night but Oiwan scared her off with his thirst.
>>
>>5925314
>>5925250 #
>she blushes heavily from all of her kissing and petting, slowly taking off her clothes, having to look away every time you ogle her body as she does it.
I. I admit to laying a trap card a while ago.. nothing bad will happen I promise.
>she kisses the magicians neck, sucking on it hard before briefly planting a kiss on her lucious lips
Can you trust me enough for me to use it? Please?
>>
>>5925327
>Smacks ass
>>
>>5925314
>Anon stares intently, though only lasting a second, it seems like forever to him, the image burned in the back of his mind, those perfect tits. He's clearly erect, and has been since the two had started kissing, a bulge tenting the front of his jeans.
I love the tease of a flash! I just like being teased in general.
>His eyes still can't pull themselves from her cleavage.
You've been so nice. Thank you.
>>
>>5925324
Yeah it was totally Owain's fault and not all the people making a giant shitstorm over him that caused her not to post more then one time.
>>
POST CARDS
>>
>>5925314
>feeling his pleasure slowly rise up, he desperately tries to get her to continue in case he stays hard
P- please keep going after I cum! I want to cover your legs in my sperm until you squeeze me dry! I could even hump your leg if you wanted me to! Please!
>>
>>5925372
Sorry, i'm deliberately lurking.
>>
File: Cardcards.jpg (1MB, 2056x2412px) Image search: [Google]
Cardcards.jpg
1MB, 2056x2412px
>>5925327
>She nods her reply. showing her trust in you as you strip down. The magician's hands waste no time as they run along the mage's soft skin, feeling her body all over. A few pats at her rear, a pinch on her nipple, a rub on her hips. She did as she pleased and was all smiles about it. Squatting down at waist height of her she kisses her hips on either side. Teasing the sweet sex in the middle of them. So close to her most sensitive area she smiles
Trap card? Please, go ahead

>>5925344
You LIKE being teased? Well. I can clearly see!
>She points at your tented erection. Giggling gently as it twitches under your pants. A single finger extending to poke at the head
Look at this! I guess the real thing is much better than those pics, hmm?

>>5925372
Meh. Why not?

>>5925387
Shh~ Just enjoy yourself
>She says in a calm manner. Her smile warm and gentle. as her feet run along your cock again and again. Slowing down and becoming much more loving as she rubs the soft stockings along your cock again and again.
>>
>>5925439
>Anon shivers as you touch his erection.
Much, much better! It's a sight I'll never forget. You don't think you could help... maybe? Wiht that I mean... ?
>>
File: catscratchfever.png (577KB, 712x1024px)
catscratchfever.png
577KB, 712x1024px
(Hiya! Does an anon wanna play with the psycho?)
>>
File: BlazingHiita-DR04-EN-C-UE.png (602KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
BlazingHiita-DR04-EN-C-UE.png
602KB, 400x580px
>>5925372
:^)
>>5925439
>she moans in heat, turning her head from side to side, biting her lip as you tease her sensative body over and over
Hah~ I- ah.. I activate Dna transplant, choosing fire.
>as her trap unfolds the dark mage feels a much closer connection to the little charmer, her soft moans heavenly to her ears. Hiita's warmth sending now sending dmg into a divine bliss as it fills and caresses her body non-stop.
If we must make out like this, we should do it properly mmhmm? Does that feel good darkie?
>>
>>5925439
>feeling her become more affectionate, he moaned out from the love and effort she was putting into it
(I'm really sorry if I sound demanding, but are you okay with threesomes? Mileena joining in with black pantyhose would be the best~! It's alright if you'd prefer to keep it to one character, DMG is great on her own!)
>>
>>5925510
I'd love to!
>>
>>5925510
Hey, I'm the anon you were doing bunnysuit Jinx with, are you okay with continuing?
>>
I'm considered joining ERP

How long would it take me to get up-to-date with all the relevant drama?
>>
>>5925510
Can she be gentle?
>>
>>5925510
Who would say no to such a qt crazy?
>>
>>5925545
Ignore the drama
Pick a character you want and typefuck
>>
>>5925554
But my plan was to pick up a character everyone wants to fuck, but then don't have sex at all.
>>
File: nya!.jpg (59KB, 500x589px)
nya!.jpg
59KB, 500x589px
>>5925529
(Kay! What do you want to do?)

>>5925531
(Sure!)

>>5925549
(If heavily sedated!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlLtSG7xe4

>>5925551
(All right! Fair warning, I might have to drop out in two hours.)
>>
>>5925569
I think I might to too fragile and soft for her.
>>
>>5925564
What does that have to do with any of the drama? Just ignore the drama and pick up the character. You don't need to typefuck with a character you pick up.
>>
>>5925588
I enjoy drama
>>
>>5925464
How do you want me to help sunshine?
>She asks with a smile. raising a hand and making a "jerk off" motion with it. Making it clear she's ready and willing to help your pent up cock release.

>>5925515
>Feeling the orgasmic bliss of the warmth cover her she smiles and lets out a little squeak of her own moan. her legs tightening as the sensitive feeling covers her. she giggles out happily before finally matching her lips with your lower ones. kissing at her sweet folds a few times before the firey passion of the fire mage burns deep inside her. Sending her over the edge and into full lust mode. Her lips kiss and lick at your sweet pink cunt. tasting and licking at you with quick darts of her tongue.
Mhmm~

>>5925517
(I really rather not honestly. I just rather not. We can continue if you like.)
>>
>>5925569
I want to FUCK Neko Jinx!
>>
File: nanidesuka?.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
nanidesuka?.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>5925594
Look up a guide to killing yourself.

Then forget the guide and just drink a liter of bleach and 50ml of hydrochloric acid.
>>
>>5925599
(Yeah, it's alright, sorry about that. We can continue if you still want to.)
>>
>>5925569
A bit of this, a bit of that.
Maybe Jinx forcing herself on a poor, innocent dork would be fun!
>>
>>5925599
>Anon can feel his cock twitch under his pants with the motion she makes.
Just seeing thatw as pretty hot, if I'm honest. This is going to sound selfish, but would you mind riding me? You'd be taking my virginity...
>>
File: thatfuckingcat.png (269KB, 451x468px) Image search: [Google]
thatfuckingcat.png
269KB, 451x468px
>>5925577
(That's a shame! Maybe Double is more your speed.)

>>5925609
(NYA!)

>>5925615
(Got it! Do me a favor and start us off, please?)
>>
>>5925653
(Double? Jinx might be good for making fun of my small cock, though...)
>>
>>5925653
>rubs ears
>>
File: bc2.jpg (41KB, 600x523px)
bc2.jpg
41KB, 600x523px
>>5925671
>Making fun of my small cock
>>
>>5925345
Both sides are in the wrong. The shitposters should calm down and Owain should develop some goddamn self awareness and stop forcing himself on everyone and being a huge attention whore. Forcing Mootykins to make a public_erp channel just to show off his typefucking is a load of bullshit.
>>
File: Screenshot_18.png (65KB, 1364x201px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.png
65KB, 1364x201px
>>5925569
>despite of not being able to bask in the afterglow, as seeing her shake her cum-stained ass was enough to harden him again, he was ready to go almost immediately
Y- yes!
>he instantly re-entered her, thrusting his hips into her as hard as he could
>>
>>5925599
Ahh~~ Yes, YES!!
>hiita pushes dmgs head down as her body squirms, her legs wrapping around her tight as she moans loudly. Her magic at this point now heating up your very soul, calling you to her as she wants nothing more but to fill your mind with a passionate loving inferno, over and over again.
>she gropes dmg's plump ass tight as both their bodies start to go into primal heat
Oh my~ you're enjoying my sprit charming so much, ahahh~~
>>
>>5925653
(Alrighty!)

>Life was good. As a visitor to the industrious city of Piltover, Anon looked in wonder and amazement at his surroundings. The city itself was intimidating but its inhabitants were surrpisingly nice...Except for the unusual weirdo like a police officer with massive gauntlets and some justice obsessed bounty hunter. Other than those, it was an OK place... Mostly!
Still, this place is surprisingly friendly enough...
>Said the man as he took a shortcut through one of the least visited places of the city, totally unaware of what awaited him there.
>>
File: 8f221c2d6680ff7df9f95a43657fd35a.jpg (346KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8f221c2d6680ff7df9f95a43657fd35a.jpg
346KB, 706x1000px
>>5925614
>>5925517
>Hearing your moan was music to her ears. She hummed along with your orgasmic cries with a smile. her soft feet covered in the now sticky wet stockings ran along your cock again and again. The sole of her foot grinding into the head of your cock. trying to stay firm but gentle as she teases your cock all over, forcusing the head.

>>5925630
Virgin?
>Her face lights up with a bright beaming smile at the word. Wasting no time she pushes the anon down to the ground. As his body hits with a thumb she pulls at your pants. ripping them off and letting your pent up fat cock free. Letting the virgin cock stand up free. Hovering over you she adjusts herself so the head of your cock rubs at her panty clad pussy. The warmth teasing the head of your cock
I LOVE taking the v-card away from a fan! It's like their dreams come true!

>>5925721
>She nods in agreement, smiling widely as her face is pushed into the lovely pink folds of Hitta's cunt. licking and tasting the sweet sex all over she moans happily. Her hot breath gracing all over your most sensitive parts. Her tongue poking at the hole of the charmer, begging to dive into her warm, tight tunnel
>>
>>5925752
>Anon looks up at her after falling back, he doesn't fight at all as his pants come off, his six inches sticking up in the air for her, the head covered by foreskin, there's a distinctive musky smell, Anon letting out a whimper as she teaes her pussy along it. His hands find her waist and hips, more confidently this time.
It is a dream come true! Just talking to you is. Honestly you could probably get me to cum just by talking dirty to me.
>>
>>5925687
Fucking this.
>>
>>5925687
The problem with Owain is that he will sometimes encourage the shitposters, something several people have gotten onto him about. As for the thing with Mootykins server, i'm quite sure it wasn't forced as if Mootykins was being forced to do anything he would probably just ban the person and would probably even take screencaps of it. Besides, there is nothing wrong about a public_erp channel. The server is about being comfy and whatnot and you can't always be comfy and erp at the same time in the threads.
>>
File: jinxprettyinpink.jpg (721KB, 905x1280px)
jinxprettyinpink.jpg
721KB, 905x1280px
>>5925671
(I've never done that, actually! I'm not sure how good at it I'd be.)

>>5925678
>The psychotic sex kitten purrs loudly and shoves the top of her head into your hand, her ears twitching happily as you rub them where they meet her vibrantly blue hair

>>5925716
>Having a fat cock stuffed back inside her with such swiftness was more than enough to get the impatient, impulsive girl back on a train of thought that would remain mostly on-track, and the loud, lusty screaming that echoes out around the alleyway she chose to rape you in couples wonderfully with the sound of your frantic, ball-slapping thrusting back inside her crushingly tight and tiny pussy. She digs her brightly-painted nails into the bricks and shakes her small, tight, cum-glazed ass at you, the little poof bouncing above her smackable posterior with every thrust of your slick, juice-glazed cock as she stares back at you with wild eyes and bared teeth, growling like an animal and snapping her jaw to tell you to go faster.

>>5925731
>Of course, knowing nothing about Piltover, the poor fellow could have no knowledge of the dangers of such a large, industrially-focused city. His steps carried him ever-forward, wandering through the winding streets as the buildings around him got shabbier and shabbier, leaning and peeling paint, the very air itself becoming a little hard to breathe as the smog of the factories clogs his nose. Passing by one of the massive industrial complexes, turns a corner and sees something... unusual. A girl, dressed in bright neon colors, dangling her legs over the edge of a wall and singing a happy little tune to herself as she takes apart what looks like a long, pointed cylinder with teeth painted on the end. Her voice is high and sweet and vibrant, and though he doesn't recognize the song it's still lovely to listen to. And even from here, he can see how much skin her outfit shows, and how pretty her young, exuberant face is...
>>
>>5925837
(That's okay, I know it's a stupid thing and obvoiusly not everyone likes it. Would you mind mooning me her bare butt?)
>>
>>5925752
>feeling his cock throb harder every second, he realizes he went past the point of no return
I- I'm gonna cum...!
>as he was getting to the point where dirty talk would be enough to finish him off, he started hoping the amount he'd shoot out would satisfy her desires of him releasing a huge load
>>
File: jinxbooty4.jpg (86KB, 905x1280px)
jinxbooty4.jpg
86KB, 905x1280px
>>5925849
(Well, it's not so much that as I'd just have to improvise! Also, of course!)
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
>>
>>5925873
(Thanks! I meant in writing though, forgive me btu writing does more for me than images. Good booty!)
>>
>>5925752
H-harder! Fuck!
>wasting no time with what little sanity she has left, she gropes and kneads dmgs breasts intensely, wanting to leave dmg consumed in lust as she pinches and toys with her erect nipples.
>her heavy moaning now a sirens song to her ears, hiita tightens up, panting like a bitch.
So..close.. hah~ Please Hurry! More!!
>>
>>5925687
>forcing
>mootykins
More like mooty figured it'd be better to separate actual ERP from the main room, where there've been just shenanigans and lulz.
I'm sure he'd do the same if any one of us started legit ERPing in there.
mooty's a do-what-I-want kind of fellow.
>>
I SUMMON VINO
>>
>>5925899
Vino doesn't do sacrifice summons. He goes where the (You)ros are.
>>
>>5925899
He's at school
>>
>>5925899
>>5925916
He's been offline on his steam for five days.
>>
>>5925923
He was in the last thread commenting on the Egg drama
>>
>>5925837
>even though he felt like her pussy was too tight to go any faster in at first, a shake of her ass is more than enough to make him pick up the pace, making him think just how much the bunnysuit was working him
F- fuck, the outfit really was a good idea!
>>
>>5925935
He's always commenting on drama since rping is too difficult for him.
>>
>>5925957
>Izaya
>Ever actually RP'ing
How new are you?
>>
>>5925873
Damn that's one fine ass.
>>
>>5925935
Oh, I thought you were talking about actual-Vino, not Izaya
>>
>>5925793
We caaaan do that.. or..
>She trails off just as her hand pulls your forskin back, exposing your sensitive pink head. she rubs the fleshy member along her tight panties, slowly pushing it into her. Only a moment passes as her wet, dripping pussy leaks over your fat cock. coating your waist in the sticky juices before it finally pops into her warmth. The magician taking your virginity deep in her. slipping in slowly as she shifts down on your member
Ahh~ We can do this <3

>>5925857
Go ahead anon! Cum! Cum all over my stockings! Please!

>>5925886
>She smiles as her face is pushed into the needy cunt of her firey lover. licking and slurping about your tight folds. a muffled "Cum for me" can be heard as she sits on the edge, clear by her begging and stammering. Even the magiciain shutters as you play with her breasts, smiling and groaning as you please your lover
>>
>>5925837
>Noticing the young girl minding her own business, and realizing that she was quite the looker, the visitor whistled and smiled at her. His hands now concealed under the pockets of his jacket as he approached her and looked at her.
Ahem... Hey, good afternoon. Do you, uh, know the way to the nearest inn? I'm afraid I'm a bit lost and don't know my way arouns here.
>That was half a lie: He already knew the location of the inn but also wished to see more of the city. Besides, it was an excellent way to break the ice with the strange-looking gal.
>>
Redpill me on Kyouko and the comf server.
>>
>>5926006
>Kyouko
Became the admin after great Jiro exodus of '16, turning the ERP server into a hugbox that claims to be separate from the threads. I say claims because Kyouko sends people to shitpost like Jade, Egg, Owain, and Lupin.

>comf server
No server is comfy with Owain in it. He just can't control himself. It was fine without him, though.
>>
>>5926006
Big server that gets shitposted a lot from people that mostly aren't on the server, not a bad place to be

Smaller server that gets shitposted a lot from people that mostly aren't on the server, not a bad place to be
>>
>>5925991
Im gonna~ oh fuck, oh fuck, dont stop!
>she turns quickly from side to side, blushing intensely as she moans and groans, climaxing hard enough that she digs her nails into dmg's rear ,her red hot juices pouring into dmgs thirsty, slutty mouth
>>
>>5925991
>Anon moans as she takes his cock into her. The warm slippery insides o fher pussy better than anything those six inches of cock have ever experienced. His hands grip her rear end, looking up into her eyes, his cock twitching inside of her.
I'm going to get attached to you like this...
>>
>>5926037
Sends out? I'm on the server daily, senpai, I've yet to see Kyouko send anyone out a single time. All I see is people being half-OOC and half-IC/ERP. Unless you're talking about DMs, in which case it might be possible.
>>
File: jinxbooty2.jpg (474KB, 633x900px)
jinxbooty2.jpg
474KB, 633x900px
>>5925954
I KNOW RIGHT?! I'm SOOO smart!
>The same maniacal laugh as the moment they first met, which ought to have inspired fear but only makes your cock twitch hard inside her, brushing against the top of her wringing, cock-milking cunt. She wails louder and louder the faster you force yourself to move inside that crushing little hole, her young, hungry pussy sucking on your cock and gripping every inch that slides inside her as her black-clad ass wobbles and bounces with the impact.
Come on come on COME ON! Shoot it all over the chest and belly next!

>>5925980
>

>>5925992
>As soon as she turns her bright crimson eyes on the young, nebbish-y man, you know for a fact that you just did something terrible. There's something in this pretty little girl's eyes that sets your teeth on edge and makes your hackles rise, and the fact that her slowly-spreading Cheshire grin only makes her look all the cuter adds to the dissonant feelings of fear and attraction. She drops the huge painted metal object and jumps off the wall like a cat, landing lithely and breaking into a brisk walk right towards you, her voice as excited as a child's with a new, shiny toy
You're new in town! Ooooh, I can smell it! You're no Piltover boy, I know all of them~!
>She's up in your personal space in an instant, cocking her head and looking you up and down, baring her perfect white teeth in a dazzling smile as she dances around you quickly, her lithe body rippling with the ballet-like motion, her hands trailing across your shoulders and waist and arms
Heehee! That explains why you were dumb enough to come here!
>>
>>5926037
He hasn't been too bad, and he's getting bullied the fuck out of by the mod.
>>
>>5926082
You know what, fuck it, I'm asking you. Will you make fun of my dick?
>>
>>5926107
Anon, come on. You already said you wouldn't.
>>
>>5926049
Any server that holds a witchhunt can't be a good place to be.
>>
>>5926006
>Kyouko
Sexy Mahou shoujo that I want to fill with cream.

>comf server
>
>>
>>5926037
getting shitposted at because he uses the thread correctly =/= shitposting
>>
>>5926155
Do you have Kyouko's discord information?
>>
>>5926082
I-I'm not exactly worried...
>Clearly, she was right! He made a mistake and he just realized that. Then again, how was he supposed to know? He had no idea at all! Frozen in place not by her cute looks but dangerous aura around her, he decided to stand perfectly still... His teeth clenchng and grinding as his nervousness increased. He silently peeled the tips of his fingers with his nails, worried and pondering his next course of action.
... I mean, you seem friendly enough.
>Perhaps too friendly considering her touch on his form. He was slender, of average size and with slightly tan skin. His dark brown eyes hiding behind the crystal layer of his glasses which silently scanned Jinx's form.
>>
>>5926170
Is it that easy to get under the magical grillie's skirt?
>>
>>5926170
>Yeah, what you need it for senpai?
>>
>>5926180
I think I may have before and I would like to see if I'm correct.
>>
>>5926082
Y- yeah, got it!
>not sure whether she would prefer him to pleasure her as much as possible or soak the outfit in his semen, he pounds her as fast he possibly can
>holding out a minute or two longer than the first time around, he realizes that while seeing her ass shake in a bunny suit was an absolute treat, the position they were in made it harder to fulfill her wish
Get on your back, I'm gonna cum!
>>
>>5926188
For master, of course.
t.Lupin
>>
>>5926166
He gets shitposted at because of how he is in the Discord and people have called him out on it both the lobbies and in PMs. He just doesn't want to listen. But, he's at least been a little better in the threads except for the whole circlejerk he did with Egg awhile back.
>>
>>5926190
Sure, I have change for bus fare, buddo.
>>
>>5926188
I think I may have done something with her in June, I've got a couple e-mails I could try though, so I might do that before asking publicly instead.
>>
>>5926198
>circlejerk
you mean...rping their characters?
>>
>>5926206
Sure, PM me at wtfdoyouwantfromme#4833 and I'll give it to you
>>
>>5926217
Doing their little "/ERP/ass" shit that clogs the lobby in the threads. Just because it's RP, doesn't mean it can't still be circlejerking.
>>
>>5925991
>as soon as she finishes, he screams out in ecstasy, thrusting forward as much as possible and cumming an impressive amount
>most of it was landing on her legs and feet, the first shots being powerful enough to even land on her chest
>for a second it almost felt like he'd never stop
>>
File: Crashing into the thread.png (208KB, 924x543px) Image search: [Google]
Crashing into the thread.png
208KB, 924x543px
>>5926006
>Kyouko
pls no more discord politics
>comf server
Pretty decent place. Mooty is a cuck though :^)
>>
File: nl39.jpg (34KB, 480x480px)
nl39.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>5926242
>:33 < *ac smacks your thighs.*
>>
File: toko cut-in.png (671KB, 883x600px)
toko cut-in.png
671KB, 883x600px
>>5926270
>:33 < *smacks your bitch face.*
Marked
>>
File: schoolgirldisguise.jpg (616KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
schoolgirldisguise.jpg
616KB, 1280x1175px
>>5926179
I'm the friendliest! My name's Jinx!
>Jinx. Jinx? The name sounds vaguely familiar... Hasn't he seen her face somewhere before? But there's no time to worry about that, here she comes again! Jinx leans forward, pressing her hands into your sleek, unbuilt chest and lifts one of her legs into the air, tilting her head up at you, still dwarfed by even your average size. She giggles and her hand snaps up, pulling your glasses right off your nose and shoving them right onto her cute little face, and she pushes herself in closer, laying her petite chest on yours as her low, naughty purr of a voice fills your ears.
And you came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker!
>A sound like steel striking flint from behind you and suddenly your belt drops free of your pants, and Jinx's tiny, nimble hands dive in, yanking them down and dropping them around your ankles before you do anything more than gape in surprise as she grabs at your thick, sizeable bulge and starts to knead it with her small, slender fingers.

>>5926194
>Really, it doesn't matter. The pleasure of imagining Vi getting her bunny suit back soaked in some guy's cum is almost as good as the hard cock ramming inside her sucking, gripping cunt, and Jinx willingly spins around on your cock without ever taking you out, the sensation almost blindingly pleasurable. She loops her legs around your back and yanks you forward with a kick of her hips and a pull of her thighs, dropping you down on top of the horny little criminal as she grabs your shoulders, digs her nails into your back and growls in your ear as her pussy leaks wildly all over the ground.
Fucking cover me in your hot stuff, I want EVERYTHING.

>>5926107
Kyahahahaha! What is THAT, anon? I can barely see it, it's blending in with the rest of you! Is it too scared to come out~? Is it scared of getting hard for Jinx? I didn't think anyone could be THAT small!
>>
File: nl89.jpg (63KB, 500x500px)
nl89.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>5926292
H-Hit me again, nya~! I think it's turning me on!
>>
>>5926307
>beats you with Justice Hammer 5 within an inch of your life
>and then a furlong further
>>
>>5926329
Kill yo'self, boi.
>>
File: Tochi.png (50KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Tochi.png
50KB, 480x280px
>>5926338
for what purpose
>>
>>5926296
>he felt the dirty talk like it was a finishing blow, bucking his hips forward towards her
FUUUCK!
>he released his second orgasm of the night, blowing his load onto the black latex she was wearing on her chest and stomach
>he was somehow releasing more than he did during his first shot, a likely reason being that his previous fear was being twisted by her, turning it into maniacal joy similar to hers as at this point he wanted to cover the suit just as much as she wanted him to
>as soon as his orgasm stopped, he started to rub himself against her thigh while panting, starting to get hard in case she wanted more out of him
>>
>>5926296
>The name was familiar indeed. Maybe too familiar. He couln't help but wonder where he heard of it before. Or saw it. Averting his gaze for a second, the male noticed something with the corner of his eyes: A crumpled wanted poster hanging on a nearby, dirty wall which featured the smiling, manic visage of Jinx.
>It was in that fateful moment, when Glasses-kun realized he was screwed in more ways than he thought. Quoting a famous passage of Hamlet, the man described his terrible situation.
O fuck.
>With his useful glasses removed from his confused face, he was about to further expression his clear disapproval until he suddenly felt his trusty belt being removed together with his pants, revealing his manhood to the cute but dangerous psycho.
W-What in the... W-What are you...!?
>>
All this smacking around. What the fuck is this, The Three Stooges?
>>
>>5926307
Hello comrade
>>
>>5926401
Whaaaat~? Still nice and big and hard! I bet you could paint my pussy white too-ooo!
>As you straighten up and kneel above her in the dirt, your cock oozing semen onto her belly as your balls complain about the rough treatment they're getting being used to decorate this crazy little cock addict's stolen uniform, she suddenly lifts her legs and drapes her ankles over your shoulders, trapping your dick between the soft, supple flesh of her thighs as she grabs the crotch band of the bunny suit and snaps it into place over her drooling cunt, her eyes nearly crossing from the sensation as you start to thrust your hard dick between her thighs, making Jinx giggle wickedly at the sight of your fat prick sliding back and forth across the black garment covering her body.

>>5926404
I'm gonna suck your dick and then hold you down and use your cock as a jizz dispenser!
>The sheer confident happiness in her voice momentarily convinces you that that's exactly what's going to happen, and though your mind quickly rebels against the idea of being raped your body reacts on instinct to a girl grabbing and massaging your boxer-stretching cock and balls. Jinx coos in delight as she sees you stiffening slowly and runs her hands down between your thighs, grabbing your firm, cum-heavy nuts and rolling them around in her palm as she yanks the waistband down with the other hand, your hardening prick flopping free of its prison and rubbing against her cheek.
HAHAHAHA~! I KNEW IT! Boys can't resist it when I just take what I WANT!
>She turns her head to the side and opens her mouth wide, her small, pink tongue darting out as she giggles like the madwoman she is and slurps loudly on your stiffening dickhead, her tongue dancing across the very tip and her insane, lustful eyes fixed on yours as she plays with your cock like a toy.
>>
File: how to fuck your girlfriend.gif (2MB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
how to fuck your girlfriend.gif
2MB, 728x546px
>>
>>5926553
Holy kek.
>>
File: 2314252-hugostrangeyj.png (481KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2314252-hugostrangeyj.png
481KB, 800x600px
>>5926553
Fascinating.
>>
>>5926553
DO NOT ALLOW HER TO GAIN SENTIENCE
>>
File: heh.png (89KB, 750x696px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
89KB, 750x696px
>>5926553
Lel
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on The Batman.
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on Mootykins' server.
>>
>>5926506
>Jinx's tongue slurped his cock in a most sluttiest nature, which caused him to moan as he looked down with his brown orbs at the lewd event taking place. His virile member throbbed and hardened further, now completely awakened and extended much to Jinx's delight. Part of him knew he was about to get raped and yet... He was enjoying it. The forbidden and guilty pleasure he wa experiencing was enough to keep him in place, his shaking legs nearly giving up but enduring the onslaught of the loose cannon's slutty muscle.
A-A jizz dispenser? Y-You should at least buy me dinner or something first... A-Ahhh...
>Thanks to the series of licks, kisses and other devious attentions against his genitals, the man's cock started to leak precum after several moments.
A-ahh... B-Bloody hell...
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on your love life and the knot.
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on Jade.
>>
File: Brace for impact toko.png (353KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Brace for impact toko.png
353KB, 960x560px
>>5926613
I tried to get him to join but he said "D-don't b-b-b-believe Bolin's l-lies" and refused.
What a cuckold.
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on the Matrix, White Morbius
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on Kyouko.
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on Mettaton
>>
>>5926590
Redpill me on Mecha.
>>
>>5926506
>as soon as she traps his cock between her thighs, it becomes completely hard again and his balls start feeling full of semen, not sure whether he was getting more pleasure wrung out of him by her soft thighs or the silky smooth nylon that was covering her thighs, with the surprisingly pleasing latex that was now covering her cunt being the cherry on the cake, teasing one of his dick's sides
>he thrusted as much as he could, clearly loving every second of it
>>
>>5926632
You use b-b-b-b-b-b too much in your shitposting Bolin.
>>
>>5926671
Bolin's an entry-level memer/shitposter. Don't expect much.
>>
File: cant wake up.png (318KB, 545x542px)
cant wake up.png
318KB, 545x542px
>>5926671
It's the putting stutters in the guy you're arguing with's mouth non-argument except it's ironic between meme pals.
>>5926693
Fuck you I'm playing 7-multidimensional ping-pong with a badminton shuttlecock
>>
File: 4628937-02.jpg (139KB, 638x534px) Image search: [Google]
4628937-02.jpg
139KB, 638x534px
I'm gonna need all my bald for this one.

>>5926602
Currently researching further. Must have all the facst straight. Due to childish behavior, lacks parents. Possibly Paul, due to lacking parents. The sad boyfriend routine is a smokescreen to hide his career as a vigilante. Maybe.

>>5926623
This file is under lock and key.

>>5926627
Quite the lovely color, especially when see in a woman's eyes.

>>5926634
Morbius is a vampire in Marvel Comics. You have the wrong doctor.

>>5926640
Worst Meguca.

>>5926648
Irrelevancy made manifest. I have no idea why people talk about this.

>>5926613
Irrelevancy made manifest in server form. I have no idea why people talk about this.

>>5926655
A genre that has died in the last five to ten years, becoming a shell of its former self.
>>
>>5926723
Redpill me on Bruce Wayne
>>
>>5926723
Redpill on the spooky panty girl
>>
>>5926621
What, are you complaining?! Well, I know how to shut the cum dispenser up!
>A single motion that stretches her jaw wide open and a simple realignment of her positioning and Jinx is in the perfect spot to grab your cock by the base with both hands, squeeze tight to make you bulge up and spurt a rope of thick pre over her nearly flat chest and dive forward with all the ceremony of a 15 dollar whore, shoving your swollen, powerful dick right into her face and popping it wetly into her throat. The sucking starts without even the briefest interlude, leaving you no chance to get used to the fact that the small, manic girl is now slurping loudly and bobbing back and forth on your rigid prick, her hands working and twisting at your base as she crams your dick straight into her throat and makes her neck bulge out. Her mouth is stretched wide open around your fat manhood and she drools openly onto your balls and the ground, unable to wrap her lips tight around it, her cheeks sucking in as she quickly thrusts her face back and forth on the hot length, sucking at the tip whenever it grazes her darting little tongue.

>>5926656
Nyahahaha~! I think I'll keep you and put you with the other toys! I could use a big hard cock who knows what he's *fucking doing!*
>Jinx lies back and bites her lip, enjoying the look on your face as you pant openmouthed, holding onto her legs and thrusting straight down onto her body, fucking her stocking-clad thighs almost as hard as you drilled her leaking, dripping pussy, her small breasts bouncing with the impact of your hips on her ass and thighs as your dick rubs against the midnight-black latex and spurts pre all over her tight, sleek little belly.
>>
File: You need help.jpg (59KB, 762x467px) Image search: [Google]
You need help.jpg
59KB, 762x467px
>>5926723
Redpill me on what's wrong with me. Wonder how long the list is
>>
>>5926723
Redpill me on your secret relationship with yuru.
>>
>>5926755
Fuck off, underage.
>>
https://youtu.be/pQtLe66d0X0
>>
>>5926763
>>
File: 1304405931535.jpg (211KB, 706x537px) Image search: [Google]
1304405931535.jpg
211KB, 706x537px
>>5926723
>Due to childish behavior, lacks parents. Possibly Paul, due to lacking parents
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwAoDLyJaZ4
>>
-=REPUBLICUNT LINE-UP=-

>mootykins
>Lupin
>Ragyo
>Kenny
>Owain
>Mettaton
>Jinx
>LD

=-DEMOKEK LINE-UP-=
>Midna
>Jiro
>Kyouko
>Virra
>Trixie
>Luffy
>DMG
>Ainz

Who would win the nominations?
>>
>>5926723
ayy wassup
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_5.jpg (62KB, 324x733px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_5.jpg
62KB, 324x733px
>>5926742
I do not want to have sex with him. Not at all. His good looks and gentle demeanor, his rippling chest and voice like God made masculinity into a sound. It's absolutely disgusting haha

>>5926751
Gets me spooked.

>>5926755
A child that possibly lives in the mid-west United States and played too much modern military shooters, giving you the idea that Soviet soldiers are in some way worth emulating, when they're a bunch of drunkards who cannot torrent a song without being sent to jail.

>>5926757
The secret is she doesn't give a fuck about me. Not a well kept secret, though!

>>5926796
ayyyyyyyy
>>
File: tumblr_n2e1jwjmoQ1szkifto2_1280.png (187KB, 848x544px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2e1jwjmoQ1szkifto2_1280.png
187KB, 848x544px
>>5926790
(Why am I on the Republican ticket? Why am I on this at all?)
>>
File: Curoius Toko.png (48KB, 331x560px)
Curoius Toko.png
48KB, 331x560px
>>5926790
Ragyo, Ainz or Trixie most likely.
I'd vote for our guy Kenny though.
>>
>>5926790
>Jiro being a part of any party
>not being the wild card that everyone wants on their side because he's the protagonist of ERP: The Anime
>>
>>5926790
Red pill me on all these Hugo.
>>
>>5926805
Redpill me on Owain
why does he type the fuck?
>>
>>5926808
Because you're not morally bankrupt and evil like hillary I expect
>>
Could someone give me permission to cum?
>>
>>5926808
Because Ragyo tried to take over the Earth with fucking alien space fibers?
That's pretty GOP, mate.
>>
>>5926805
Redpill me on Jiro. Why is being him suffering?
>>
>>5926805
Redpill me on why yuru doesn't love you
>>
>>5926790
Mettaton would win popular vote, and it's a guaranteed win for Jiro.

It's kinda funny, because then Metta could redeem his cuckoldness.
>>
>>5926751
Cute as fuck, can't RP for shit. Needs to shed her HG baggage and learn to get people off.
>>
File: expressions.jpg (249KB, 1200x720px)
expressions.jpg
249KB, 1200x720px
>>5926790
So am I supposed to be Trump?
>>
>>5926805
what's up mecha
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>5926826
(I mean, I appreciate the compliment, but Ainz, Trixie, DMG, Luffy and Jiro aren't morally bankrupt. The rest of them I have no idea about.)

>>5926843
(The anon speaks the truth. But usually copypasta lists are based on OOC personalities rather than characters, so I was a little confused.)
>>
>>5926857
No. You're Jeb.
>>
>>5926805
Redpill me on Wall Of Voodoo.
>>
File: 89fo1_500..png (49KB, 477x279px) Image search: [Google]
89fo1_500..png
49KB, 477x279px
>>5926857
In the regard of leaking shit you shouldn't and flipflopping constantly (opinions of Fronk and DMG) I'd say you're a lot more like Hillary.
>>
>>5926790
Whoever has Vino as Vino's pretty much the Milo of ERP.
>>
>>5926753
A-Ahh...!
>His eyes closed shut, feeling his twitching cock react accordinly to crazy Jinx's tender and affectionate attentions. Yeah right, she was being rough and a massive rapist bitch about it, having the grace of a rabid weasel and the lust of a wolverine in heat. Arming himself with whatever renmants of courage he could muster, he attempted to reach for the straps holding Jinx's stop, doing his very best to undo them or even rip them off! His relunctance to being raped now replaced by a lustful desire to give her a cuntfull of his seed!
Tch... N-Now I see why you're wanted by the cops, you mad woman... A-Ahhh!
>After a series of lewd, wet and sloppy slurps, the man's woobly knees finally surrendered to the weight of his body and he fell on his rear on the ground, looking up at the psycho with a hint of both fear and lust in his eyes.
>He wanted her to fuck him... But what if instead she fucked him UP? Once more, the nerdy man attempted to use a quote from one of the books he loved to read.
P-Please be gentle?
>Straight from "Onii-chan Baka Hentai VI" one of his favorite Doujinshi. Fuck.
>>
>>5926848

>friendzoned by Ragyo
>betrayed by Alpha
>nearly mindbroken by Tsuyu
>cucked by Fronk/Mecha/Lore out of Jinx
>a mod in a shitty server filled with attention whores and shitposters
>a favorite target for shitposting for playing nothing but heterosexual male avas
>a new Sonico that is guaranteed to not want to do anything with Nibbles or him in general for obvious reasons
>left the Discord because he couldn't cut it in the rat race
>cucked by Owain out of Shy Gal and probably a lot of other waifus
>found out that Ragyo had a secret Discord and has been avoiding him
>cucked out of Jinx by someone he once cucked

Being Jiro is suffering
>>
>>5926805
Redpill me on Sluttiest of slurps.
>>
>>5926888
Do you mean Vino or Izaya as the RWBY fuckboy?
>>
File: fuck.png (338KB, 551x427px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
338KB, 551x427px
>>5926870
buy my guac bowl goy

>>5926883
... Fuck
>>
>>5926723
More One Year War stories when
>>
>>5926868
>DMG
>a twice proven pedophile (LD and now Soviet)
>not morally bankrupt
>Luffy
>so desperately wants to be the thread protagonist
>not morally bankrupt
>>
File: clnE1r0iaydo1_500.png (111KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
clnE1r0iaydo1_500.png
111KB, 480x280px
>>5926893
>>a mod in a shitty server filled with attention whores and shitposters
update this now. low energy shitpost desu
>>
>>5926901
The based Vino. The one that disregards everything and goes against the system. That's pretty much what Milo does.
>>
>>5926753
>he looks at her with almost a maniacal glee, his mind slowly breaking into being her toy, to the point at which for a second he even starts to talk similar to her
...and I need a tight cunt like yours! Do you even know how hot you look in a bunnysuit or how fucking amazing you feel? You're even making me thrust between your pantyhose thighs like a dog in heat! Fuck, let's do this all night long so I can piss Fathands off with my cum as much as possible!
>he somehow manages to thrust even faster, panting in pleasure
>>
>>5926868
When will you come back and sit on my face?
>>
>>5926912
Why are you still alive? Can't you and your reddit tier cringe go to reddit?
>>
File: 2377158-hugo_strange_043.jpg (66KB, 308x474px) Image search: [Google]
2377158-hugo_strange_043.jpg
66KB, 308x474px
>>5926825
That is a good question anonymous.
I do not believe he ERPs to tend to crippling sexual frustration like a certain cancer poorly RPing a Batman villain. He seems almost eerily normal in my firsthand accounts with him. To practice writing? To please others? It is hard to ascertain. Has garnered quite a culture of hatred due to how frustratingly normal he is OOC I imagine. Mind you, I do not use the server and everyone who hates him seems to hate him born out of actions done there.

He drains cock pretty good playing a chick though t b h

>>5926848
>>5926893
I suppose this summarizes it, but Jiro has fucked many of my favorite waifus while I have been away at work. Who truly is the most cucked? He attains happiness in his own ways, but his crippling problems keeps him from achieving them. I know some of these issues well. He's my pet project, much like my Monster Men.

>>5926864
Being a fucking retard when I should be playing games, watching anime, or getting my dick sucked before work. You homie?

>>5926874
Who do you voodoo bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLoQ-fiiXQ

>>5926897
Best kind of slurps.

>>5926905
Someday ;_;
>>
[Disclaimer: This is a ViGG fanfiction, it contains kissing, handholding, and crude language. If you don't like it plz don't spam my comment box]

It was just another day in the ERP threads, Vino strut his stuff ready to call everyone out on their catfuckery. He took in a deep breath, ready to send words that hurt the feelings of everyone gathered there. Then a girl caught his eye. A girl with long hair, rings under her eyes, and struggling with a tray of a gorillion cookies. Her name was EGG
"Who is that beautiful girl?", Vino said.
Fortunately for Vino, the girl heard him, and she walked right up to him and asked
"You really think I'm beautiful?"
*Yes. I thought these threads were filled with degenerates, I never thought I would find true love here. Marry me, you beautiful loli!"
And then EGG jumped into his shitpostery arms, giving a big sloppy kiss and ERP and HG cheered their Romeo & Juliet
THE END
>>
File: ragyo_by_kiki_yuyu-d7bmllw.png (577KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
ragyo_by_kiki_yuyu-d7bmllw.png
577KB, 1024x684px
>>5926911
(Well, first of all, I haven't heard anything about that first one. I've been away. Second, that may be somewhat juvenile but that's hardly on the level of Hilary's attempts to rig the election.)

(Wait, Soviet is underage?)
>>
File: 15 - 1.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>5926911
>now Sovie
I'm busy but wut
>>
File: DrStrangeBTAS.jpg (9KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
DrStrangeBTAS.jpg
9KB, 220x165px
>>5926850
Missed this.
I'm not GranBlue Fantasy or a cute anime girl.
>>
File: nl38.gif (318KB, 500x407px)
nl38.gif
318KB, 500x407px
>>5926930
Redpill me on why Nepeta is so cute!
>>
>>5926936
>>5926939
Soviet was outed as being 15 a few days ago. There was a bit of drama between him and Setsuna over it.
>>
>>5926939
You left in the middle of taking my virgnity. ;_;
>>
>>5926939
You talked to him, and you talking to anyone underage is basically the equivalent of murdering 6 million jews
>>
File: Saturday morning toko.png (58KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Saturday morning toko.png
58KB, 480x280px
>>5926928
>cringe
i think we all know who the reddit in the thread is, senpai.
side note: i discovered /b/ through imgur in 2013. imgur is like reddit except worse. just a little bit of backstory for you goys.
>>
>>5926936
>>5926949
>outed
The dumb fuck straight up admitted to being 15 the other day, too lazy to link/post caps.
>>
>>5926926
>>5926889
(Agh! I'm sorry, I gotta run! Classes are starting soon. I'll be back as quick as I can!)
>>
>>5926930
Redpill me on Devo
>>
>>5926930
>He's my pet project

MECHA CONFIRMED PLAYING THE MENTOR ROLE IN ERP THE ANIME
>>
>>5926958
Yes, you are. You're the epitome of a cancerous neckbeard wearing a fedora with your uninteresting life stories.
>>
File: 03.png (318KB, 622x560px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
318KB, 622x560px
>>5926949
>Soviet was outed as being 15 a few days ago
hahaha holy shit give me an archive link i need to see this
>>
>>5926961
(Don't worry, take your time! I should be around for a while either way, so I can wait!)
>>
File: 1474748783984.gif (28KB, 221x248px) Image search: [Google]
1474748783984.gif
28KB, 221x248px
>>5926930
Unless Thunderbolt counts, I guess. I just want muh grunts and muh Zeonwank.
>>
File: Yes sir.png (77KB, 750x696px)
Yes sir.png
77KB, 750x696px
>>5926972
Go find it
>>
>>5926930
Redpill me on Midna
>>
>>5926930
Redpill me on Mootykins. Why does she hate JP so much?
>>
File: 1472130139299.jpg (6KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
1472130139299.jpg
6KB, 200x236px
>>5926968
>tfw if there was an ERP anime you'd either be a worthless sixe character, or a jobber.
>>
>>5926927
(Not for a looooong time.)

>>5926959
>>5926949
(Wow.)
>>
>>5926930
Redpill me on Hideo Kojima.
>>
>>5926969
>cancerous
>neckbeard
>fedora
2 many buzzwords for me to cope with my guy
>>5926982
haha no
>>
>>5926961
(Alright)
>>
>>5926930
Woke up to Trolls 2 and the unending wails of the elderly. Then I went to work to escape my agony only to find fresh new hell.
Other than that, pretty lairght.
>>
>>5926930
Redpill me about the boy Vino
>>
File: huh.jpg (217KB, 467x600px)
huh.jpg
217KB, 467x600px
>>5926991
>tfw if there was an ERP anime you'd be the ultimate villain who never really dies, or gets redeemed either.
>>
>>5926950
Stuff came up. Sorry I'll be back laterish

>>5926949
I spoke to him like. Twice.
... Why am I even replying to this? I got stuff to do.

>>5926994
>Sends kissu to ragyo
>>
>>5926930
Redpill me on Trixie
>>
File: DMG_IRL.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
DMG_IRL.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>5927011
>>Sends kissu to ragyo

The face of the next person to hurt Jiro
>>
File: parco folgore.png (243KB, 357x350px) Image search: [Google]
parco folgore.png
243KB, 357x350px
>>5926991
Pretty sure I'd be this guy
>>
>>5926930
Redpill me on Clowns
>>
>>5926912
>mastermind Syo sprite
I know my opinion is probably worth fuck all, since I'm a mastermind Naegi person, but I can't really see Syo/Touko as a credible mastermind, desu.
>>
>>5926972
(I could go find it for you once you stop being a piece of shit. Good luck finding it yourself. )
>>
File: 1475797243178-1.jpg (51KB, 762x492px) Image search: [Google]
1475797243178-1.jpg
51KB, 762x492px
>>5926999
Atleast I try to not cause shit to happen unlike the ou
>>
File: ex91r3fkz7o3.png (86KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
ex91r3fkz7o3.png
86KB, 480x280px
>>5927009
>tfw if there was an ERP anime you'd be the object of ridicule that nobody likes
>tfw if there was an ERP anime you'd basically be Season 4 Bolin
It hurts to live
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_003.jpg (156KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_003.jpg
156KB, 714x1024px
>>5926994
>the original milky wilky anon will never have his milky wilkies
Sad feels

>>5926983
Thinks Midna saying 'fucking faggot slut' is accurate to the character.

>>5926989
I have no idea about any of these variances of cancer. You see, discord drama is a realm of psychosis even Hugo Strange wants not to delve into too much. So I stay out of those cancer centers.

>>5926980
I still gotta read the manga someday.

>>5926968
Mind you I'm lazy as fuck so this will probably be a failed experiment.

>>5926996
He's alright.

>>5927005
What a morning bruv.

>>5927006
He's so australian it hurts.

>>5927017
Needs to play Fluttertits so I can play with her belly t b h

>>5927026
Eerily obsessed with coffee.
>>
>>5927040
Do you do anything other than be the most uninteresting blogposter in these threads?
>>
File: cryeverytiem.jpg (59KB, 606x338px) Image search: [Google]
cryeverytiem.jpg
59KB, 606x338px
>>5926991
>tfw if there was an ERP anime you'd be that bubbly, cheerful comedic relief character who gets brutally ravaged/killed/mutilated by the villain to show that he means business
>>
>>5926994
Christmas come sooner.
>>
File: Hugo_Strange_050.jpg (145KB, 882x478px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo_Strange_050.jpg
145KB, 882x478px
>>5927064
Or brutally raped by them.
>>
>>5927064
What does Paul have against you though
>>
File: DSCN4687.jpg (138KB, 947x825px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4687.jpg
138KB, 947x825px
>>5926805
Close enough
>>
>>5927064
Dead in the first season, Hotaru.
At least it would get rid of Rance.
>>
File: bloody armor.jpg (55KB, 500x750px)
bloody armor.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
>>5927064
Sorry mate

>>5927078
She took Undyne from me, although it was never really that much of a fight
>>
>>5927053
Redpill me on Bolin
>>
File: d96.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>5926994
C-Could you at least write a paragraph of Ragyo spitting on my asshole please? It turns me on.
>>
>>5927076
Oh my fucking god Parsee
>>
File: 62kbST81rr04dio2_500.png (64KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
62kbST81rr04dio2_500.png
64KB, 480x280px
>>5927033
Neither can I. It's Tokoposter's folder, I didn't have any involvement in its creation.
>>5927036
Damn, that's pretty aggressive. My question is, what did I ever do to you? As far as I know I've never really been a terrible human being in the threads.
>>5927039
On the contrary, you're trying to stir shit with me right now. I'm good though, I don't particularly want any unnecessary beef with you, since insofar as I know I haven't wronged you and you haven't wronged me.
>>5927062
Sometimes if I muster up the will I ERP. Not too often though.
>>
>>5927053
Redpill me on Lore X Virra
>>
>>5927098
They promised!!!! Fuck off m8!
>>
>>5927098
Lords of Thirst can not resist the call of their urges. Like moths drawn to a flame, they must eternally seek ever greater and even more unobtainable thirsts.
>>
File: killlakill183.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px)
killlakill183.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>5927011
>reacts on Guts instinct at the prospect of being touched

>>5927053
(Go analyze Hotaru and then analise her.)

>>5927076
(There will be no dawn for man.)

>>5927097
(Now THAT is an unusual request! I would, but I need to pay attention to this fat fucking history book for a while.)
>>
>>5927064
i want to be the villain that would brutally violate hotaru's shop
then fucks her

>>5927053
I'm pretty blessed when it comes to mornings.
>>
>>5927116
Then why don't you fuck off if you don't ERP? Go to fucking r9k and stay there.
>>
File: 142.jpg (122KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
122KB, 524x700px
>>5927053
So many good designs will never get a kit, either.
>>
https://strawpoll.de/33eas75
>>
>>5927133
Bolin gets bounced around 4chins communities like a case of the flu. We're stuck with him this season.
>>
File: what the....png (68KB, 329x282px) Image search: [Google]
what the....png
68KB, 329x282px
>>5927138
>Beg DMG daily to respond to me
>I'm not even on the list
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-08-19-26-52.png (280KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-08-19-26-52.png
280KB, 854x480px
>>5927116
I guess. If I cause something bad to you then I have to deal with shitpostings
>>
>>5927128
Soon!
>>
>>5927169
Leave them alone already Parsee
>>
>>5927161
Nah, Kenny needs to meme on Lupin more
>>
>>5927116
(I'm mad about you flinging shit at me the other day while hiding behind the guise of an anon tho i'm partially mad at myself for giving you a serious answer instead of realizing you were shitposting. )
>>
>>5927138
Owain is that guy at parties begging drunk girls for sex.
>implying you people go to parties
>>
File: DrStrangeJLU.jpg (7KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
DrStrangeJLU.jpg
7KB, 220x165px
Two more redpills then I'm done to shitpost normally or try to get my dick sucked.

>>5927128
She's so busy fucking everything here that moves it's hard to wrangle her in.

>>5927129
I just woke up to my birds being noisy as fuck. Probably more pleasant than yours.

>>5927134
Shit son that looks like a Zaku fucked a Kampfer.

>>5927119
Absolute ego meets absolute slurps to create the ultimate being.

>>5927094
Will likely kill himself at 20 when he looks back on his early teens.
>>
>>5927195
>Will likely kill himself at 20 when he looks back on his early teens.
Suddenly I feel like mustering up more than just an inch of respect for you.
>>
>>5927174
When pigs fly, tress grow on the moon, and when Paul drops dead.
>>
>>5927194
Owain is a normal human being with a healthy social life so I bet he does.
>>
>>5927210
Hi, Owain. You're still spending too much time on 4chan.
>>
>>5927138
Where is the everyone option? Everyone is thirsty around here. Why else do you think we typefuck our waifus?
>>
>>5927195
Redpill me on which ERP ship will actually succeed
>>
>>5927128

>(Go analyze Hotaru and then analise her.)
What did she mean by this

>>5927195

I'm not busy, I just have a job.
... Which makes me busy.
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET.
>>
File: 2z1xEV41qkmcw6o1_500.png (109KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
2z1xEV41qkmcw6o1_500.png
109KB, 480x280px
>>5927133
I do ERP though, I even said it in the post you just replied to.
>>5927145
Yeah. Here, quick summary of my time on the internet and community's I've plagued, chronologically.
>Kongregate
>Imgur
>/b/
>HG, /b/ era and /hga/
>/trash/ HG
>/r9k/
>/trash/ HG again
>Legion of Elso
>SCMG
>Cuck Bakery
>ERP
>>5927163
I don't see any reason for you to cause anything bad to me. The underage argument doesn't apply for you.
>>5927188
How about you actually ask me in thread or even better inquire in private instead of making baseless assumptions and being a cunt about it in the process? I haven't shitposted you anonymously once, nor did I have any reason to up until this point.
>>
>>5927145
Heeeey, don't mind meeee, just reminding you to buy a PS4~
Remember, greatness awaaaits!
>>
>>5927195
Redpill me on Parsee
>>
>>5927241
I want to impregnate the PS4.
>>
>>5927248
Why?! Why anon?!
>>
>>5927241
(Wh-Why did I link that?)
>>
>>5927241
I already own you, you overpriced piece of shit that fortunately runs Bloodborne.
Never speak to me directly again unless I hit the home button.
>>
>>5927236
>>Cuck bakery
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>5927195
Definitely. I only hear birds once a month around here.

>>5927241
Nah.
>>
>>5927195
Redpill me on what happens in the season finale of ERP the anime
>>
File: e9Aemo1slkb7wo3_r1_500.png (79KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
e9Aemo1slkb7wo3_r1_500.png
79KB, 480x280px
>>5927273
It's this dead as fuck Discord server that I frequent.
Despite the name it's surprisingly comfy.
>>
>>5926808
Probably the same reason you're on that stupid erp table thing ainz was doing
>>
>>5927195
Redpill me on the master plan to make /ERP/ great again.
>>
File: nl9.png (59KB, 453x422px)
nl9.png
59KB, 453x422px
>>5927293
Any Discord chat that I'm in is comfy, obviously.
>>
File: 141.jpg (168KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
168KB, 550x750px
>>5927195
MS-19 Dolmel, one of the last suits of the OYW. It was so crazy powerful that there was only a tiny amount of them made for the most elite aces around. Even the shoulder spikes are heat weapons. It was in Gundam Katana and a fightan game called EX Revue.
>>
>>5927295
Hey autism anon.
>>
>>5927241
I did buy a ps4, but you might need to sell me on the pro.
>>
>>5927295
That table was fine until Owain decided to force himself on it
>>
>>5927258
Gotta buy one first, anooon! Then I'll be all yours!

>>5927270
Wh-What? I thought we were friends...I-I thought we were buddies...ha-have you forgotten the times we played little big planet together...

>>5927278
...Why not?
>>
>>5927234
It means I have mom's blessing to dig out your anus with my drill of love.

Also get fucked nerd.

>>5927198
Thanks I think.

>>5927230
Me x Hotaru

>>5927248
Thirst incarnate. Also the stupid bitch needs to RP Ryouna more.

>>5927241
Let me fill your disc slot with my Bloodborne stick.

>>5927278
Damn.

>>5927292
>>5927301
These are one in the same.
Remove discords, remove Paul. Increase Vino appearances, the dude's funny. Vino doxing Paul during a huge spergfit where he's doxing people left and right sounds like a suitably season finale.

>>5926947
I missed this probably because of how irrelevant a Nepeta is.

>>5927310
Damn son that is some lovely shit.
>>
File: Genocider_Syo_reference.jpg (175KB, 512x449px) Image search: [Google]
Genocider_Syo_reference.jpg
175KB, 512x449px
>>5927307
You're not even in the Cuck Bakery.
>>
Owain is RUINING THE FUCKING COMFY SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5927340
>Vino doxing Paul during a huge spergfit
this happened? I haven't been here for a good long while
>>
>>5927331
From what I remember yesterday he asked to be on it, Ainz said no because it would cause problems, and he said okay and didn't mention it again.
It was the anons sperging about it causing the problem.
>>
>>5927332
But I already own one.
I called her Priscilla and she's a massive slut. I love her and her fat tits and ass.
>>
>>5927236
(I'm going to go to some shit and think some then i'll message you over discord. How much longer are you going to be around and whats your discord ID? )
>>
>>5927332
Little Big Pla- Bitch! Do I look like Chris-chan?! Am I jumping around all nimbly bimbly like in my colorful polo shirts?
No. Cause I don't play shit, you glorified PC from eight years ago.
If you so much as mention virtual reality I swear I am going to lose my shit and smash a six-axis over your head.
>>
>>5927363
He means that's what should happen in a ERP season finale.
>>
File: nl90.png (22KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
nl90.png
22KB, 500x301px
>>5927340
I-It's still a relevant comic!
>>5927342
Oh. I thought that was just a nickname for Mootykins' server.
Whoops.
>>
>>5927332
Why should I?

>>5927340
It's pretty tragic. Makes me wonder if they just don't like the neighborhood.
>>
File: Dolmel_katana.jpg (246KB, 686x1024px)
Dolmel_katana.jpg
246KB, 686x1024px
>>5927340
HG fucking never.
>>
>>5927332
Oh, you're back?
>>
File: bustup_10_26.png (287KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_10_26.png
287KB, 960x560px
>>5927370
I'll be here until 1 am GMT, at which point I'll probably fall asleep. So, 4 hours or so.
My Discord is Death Seed#1243
>>
>>5927363
I think he meant to say sluttiest of slurps.
>>
File: 2lewd4u.jpg (156KB, 540x763px) Image search: [Google]
2lewd4u.jpg
156KB, 540x763px
>>5927340
>>
>>5927295
Literally what?
>>
>>5927340
Redpill me on discord politics.
>>
>>5927340
Redpill me on Moot the ancient fag.
>>
>>5927322
It's me, but better, what more reason do you need?

>>5927368
>Her face instantly turns a bright red as he says all that. She hops closer to the man, leans in real close to his ear and whispers.
I'm going to fuck the shit out of you tonight.

>>5927376
>The PS4 twitches, she wasn't expecting this out burst... in fact she looks a,little scared.
Wh-What? I-I'm sorry...I-I thought you liked it...

>>5927392
Caaause, it's the best current gen console?

>>5927400
Yup! I'm back, back in black! And 1080p 60fps.
>>
File: Matthew Patel.png (449KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew Patel.png
449KB, 1280x786px
>>5927340
Redpill me on me
>>
>>5927465
>The man placed his hands on her cheeks before leaning forward to kiss her passionately for several seconds before smiling at the console.
I can't wait~
>>
>>5927465
But I like you the way you are, I do my best to play with you daily and the newer you is so expensive. Can't I just keep playing with you as you are?
>>
>>5927340
Ass or tits?
>>
>>5927460
>>
>>5927465
Why is your network in maintenance?! I just want to play some video games.
>>
>>5927465
Damn right, you look scared. I am a force of fucking nature, I am a goddamn tsunami and I will wipe you from the face of this earth like a shitstain on a toilet bowl. At least your older sister PS3 had tons of awesome exclusives and don't even get me started on that CILF PS2.
You know what? I'm going to find a real girl to run Demon's Souls for me while you sit there and choke on your own network.
>>
>>5927465
Let's be honest here. The competition isn't exactly revolutionary, so it's no accomplishment to be the best in this gen.
>>
>>5927530
was he gay?
>>
>>5927389
But all things must come to an end. Good or bad
>pets to comfort it
>>
>>5927561
No, but he is a cuck.
>>
Last one.

>>5927389
Whatever you say. ;)

>>5927392
Might be. Might not be enough things to scavenge so they have no interest.

>>5927395
rip

>>5927410
Spit on my dick.

>>5927441
I've seen enough of it spill over into the threads to know how foolish it all is. People need to stop letting chatrooms dedicated to fucking anime girls dictate their feelings about so many topics.

>>5927460
complete fag t b h

>>5927465
>not replying to me
Xbone here I come

>>5927477
I would type out something like in an objective manner but the fact is you won't take any of it to heart or listen so it's quite pointless to even try to funpost about it, isn't it?

>>5927522
Ass.

k now someone suck my dick.
>>
>>5927578
>now someone suck my dick.
But you've already been jerking yourself off for over an hour now :^)
>>
>>5927356
PM him and tell him to stop. Owain's problem is that he has no self awareness and doesn't realize that what he does affects other people.
>>
File: 2heh.jpg (88KB, 595x436px) Image search: [Google]
2heh.jpg
88KB, 595x436px
>>5927610
>no self awareness and doesn't realize that what he does affects other people
Classic signs of pic related
>>
>>5927590
I did it for the (you)'s
Also Hi Ragyo; only you make dorito faces at me.
>>
>>5927509
Wa-Wait seriously? Yo-You mean it? We-Well of course you don't...I-If you wanna keep me you can...

>>5927534
I dunno, ask papa Sony.

>>5927537
We-Well she didn't het any amazing games right away...I-I bet it'll take a while for me to get something as good...I-I'm sooorrryy!

>>5927558
Ehhh...fair enough, at least all my games aren't getting PC ports like poor Xbone.

>>5927578
EH?! WA-WAIT A SECOND! YO-YOU CAN PUT THAT BLOODBORNE DISC ANYWHERE! JUST AS LONG AS YOU STAY WITH ME!
>>
>>5927629
>Hi Ragyo
>Trying to guess anons.
No better than the rest of them.
>>
File: nl54.png (97KB, 310x310px)
nl54.png
97KB, 310x310px
>>5927578
Yeah...
If I suck your dick, will you change your mind about the relevance of HS?
>>
>>5927633
Yes I mean, Ps4-tan is the only console for me, my xbox has been in the basement in a box for over a year while I only play with you!
>>
>>5927629
Mecha I know you get off to thinking mom watches you ERP, but try not to let it show.
>>
Redpill me about HG
>>
>>5927610
>>5927622
If you're afraid to PM Owain of all people on his bullshit you're just a pussy tbhwymf
>>
>>5927633
It gives me a reason to laugh at PCucks and Xbone drones so it's all rainbows here.
>pats her on the head
Good work. Maybe I'll forgive you for Knack and Ryze.
>>
File: hugo-strange-arkham-city.jpg (14KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
hugo-strange-arkham-city.jpg
14KB, 600x378px
>>5927644
Take a chill pill dude, is only jokes. Must everything be so serious?

>>5927633
Already platinum'd it, why bother? You'll never love me like you love your Pro adopters.

>>5927661
Sorry. :(

>>5927647
Not an anime girl, though. Kind of hard to fight that sort of irrelevancy.
>>
>>5927663
Is Jiro the only person to actually PM Owain?
>>
>>5927633
>Clenches fists in an attempt to prevent himself from strangling the console.
Stop being sorry and at least pretend like you're useful! You haven't earned what PS3 has, new girl! You bite your tongue when talking about Best Girl that introduced truly next-gen gaming experiences to the west! The Last of Us didn't even need an HD remake on you! The game already looked and played great at launch.
>>
>>5927694
>not being 100% serious at all times in this thread
Mecha...
>>
File: nl5.gif (11KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
nl5.gif
11KB, 650x450px
>>5927694
Nnnn... You're hard to bargain with, nya.
What if I just suck your dick and we'll s33 what happens after that?
>>
>>5927662
Same thing just with some games and no lewd
>>
>>5927648
Th-Thank you so much for your loyalty...I-I don't know what to say...

>>5927662
(S' cansur b0ss)

>>5927682
Pffttt, those were shitty release titles! It'll get better, don't you worry! I'll make you happy I promise.

>>5927694
Wh-What? I'll love you just as much, I-If not more! I promise! I pinky promise!

>>5927704
Well...I didn't think it did...It only came out a couple years ago...bu-but papa sony wanted that money to keep on coming...stop blaming things that aren't my fault on me! I'm the fucking console, not the company! Eat a bag of dicks you ass muncher!
>>
>>5927777
>He calms his unnecessary God of War sequel rage and looks at the girl, still fuming.
I'm sorry I raised my voice, I know you're right. Sony hurt a lot of people, PS4-tan. After what those bastards let happen to my poor Consolefu, I just don't know if I can love again. We'll always have Bloodborne. Bloodborne was great but I think it's time I saw other gaming platforms, PS3. I mean PS4. Whatever your name is.
Go shove a Move controller up your ass by the way.
>>
>>5927777
I hope so. I don't want this PS4 I bought to collect dust because 90% of its games flew right past my interest zone.
But I'll definitely skip out on the accessories. You're cute the way you are.
>>
>>5927777
I'll buy a PS+ sub if you let me play with your tits.
>>
>>5927755
Greetings
>>
>even comfy server bans you
this suffering knows no end
>>
>>5927935
Hi Bolin
>>
>>5927777
You don't have to say anything, just know you are the best!
>Anon hugs the best game console around, inadvertently resting his face against her chest
>>
>>5927935
>getting banned before Owain did

You really had to have fucked up
>>
>>5927942
Hi mooty
>>
>tfw virra will never love you
>>
File: Mikan 4.jpg (510KB, 1280x1830px)
Mikan 4.jpg
510KB, 1280x1830px
>>5927952
i posted this in lobby
>>
File: 1477082488187.jpg (91KB, 420x355px) Image search: [Google]
1477082488187.jpg
91KB, 420x355px
>>5927971
>>
File: 1476162324881.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
1476162324881.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>>5927993
>>
>>5927971
You deserved it.
>>
File: Mikan 2.jpg (717KB, 1280x1842px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan 2.jpg
717KB, 1280x1842px
>>5927993
>that filename
is this a meme?
>>
File: Mikan 3.jpg (510KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan 3.jpg
510KB, 1280x1829px
>>5928009
yeah i did
>>
is kuroe on right now?
>>
File: cbf.jpg (199KB, 599x560px) Image search: [Google]
cbf.jpg
199KB, 599x560px
>>5928013
>>
File: Mikan 8.jpg (502KB, 1280x1834px) Image search: [Google]
Mikan 8.jpg
502KB, 1280x1834px
>>5928030
>>
>>5927935
good job bolin
>>
File: mark4.gif (985KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
mark4.gif
985KB, 500x212px
>>5928044
SHITPOSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
>>
>>5928026
She's gone.
>>
File: 2.jpg (586KB, 1200x1717px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
586KB, 1200x1717px
>>5928047
thnx
>>5928064
i kno
>>
>>5927777
>He waves a length of rope up in the air.
>>
>>5927889
Oh that's fine...most of them are completely useless anyway! Who needs all that junk when all you need is me?

>>5927894
OHHHHH! SERIOUSLY? just like that? Oh yeah, go for it, fondle the shit out of them.

>>5927947
>The console pats the anons head, not really caring that he's resting on her bountiful bazongas.
Awww shucks...Thanks anon, you're such a sweetie.

>>5928105
...Uhhh, what're you doing with that rope?
>>
File: dg48.png (319KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
dg48.png
319KB, 500x346px
>>5928135
PS4-TAN, GIVE ME BACK MY PLAYSTATION+ ACCOUNT YOU FUCKING WHORE!
>>
>>5928135
Oh, nothing.
>He swings the rope as he strides up by her, shrugging with a nonchalant grin on his lips. There's a twinkle in his blue eyes as he keeps them locked on hers.
Well, except, I don't remember ordering a PS4 with an extra peripheral.
>>
>>5928135
Eager to please as always, PS4-chan
>Presses his hands to the sides of her large breasts, squishing them together and starting to knead them.
>>
>>5928135
You reward me so much with how well you run things, having no region locks, and being so beautiful to look at.
>Well she doesn't seem to mind, so he decides to rub his face into her chest. He wouldn't be all that oppose to doing something lewd with his console
>>
>>5928135
>walks around the console and starts poking at various parts of her body. He's curious about how human-like she actually feels.
Almost makes me pity the people who bought that stuff.
So, you're kind of sexy mascot that gets people to buy PS4s?
>>
>>5928156
You gotta...buy it again, dude.

>>5928167
Uhh...extra peripheral? What are you taalking aboout?
>Her eyes are locked on his...of course she's worried about the rope and not really the implications...she could take the thing off and on, so it's not like it mattered...well to her at least.

>>5928189
O-Of course! Ju-Just be gentle with them...they're pretty sensiti-ohhh...nhnn...
>The console lets out a soft moan as the anon starts kneading her tits.
Haaa...alright...alright...

>>5928234
>She actually pushes him into her tits a bit, a smile across her face. He was being a sweetie, so she might as well let him enjoy her
Awww c'mon, you're just saaaying that!

>>5928277
>The PS4 shakes her head and lets out a little laugh.
No you dummy, I AM the PS4. I'm a brand new model, the W81FUv.3.
>>
File: green alien waifu.jpg (810KB, 900x1274px) Image search: [Google]
green alien waifu.jpg
810KB, 900x1274px
>>5927578
Who said I wont?
>>
>>5928300
>He bounces the mounds in his hands a little, squishing them together over and over. Eventually his thumbs start to rub through her top at the nubs of where her nipples would be.
As sensitive as the analog sticks, I see.
>>
>>5928300
Don't play dumb.
>Stopped, just at her left, he swing the rope down to bump in against her groin. His grin spreads wider as he laughs, rasping the rope's rough fibers along her pants. He leans in, fingers coming to pinch at his chin, while he peers closer at her face.
That extra peripheral. I never ordered it, but I got charged for it anyway. Pretty shady, if you ask me.
>>
File: dg129.png (14KB, 240x171px) Image search: [Google]
dg129.png
14KB, 240x171px
>>5928300
THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT. WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY PS+ JUST TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER FOR MY OWN GAME?
>>
>>5928300
Well I keep you in my bedroom and have had ps+ for years so you really think I'm just saying that?
>He shifts his head slightly so his face slides from he cleavage to directly against one of her breasts. Well he did say he kept his ps4 in the bedroom . . .
>>
>>5928318
Four months of people giving you advice and telling you to stop hasn't stuck, Mecha writing a paragraph won't change anything.
>>
File: 249443.jpg (24KB, 225x350px)
249443.jpg
24KB, 225x350px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1F5adHGbCUu
>>
>>5928318
You said you wouldn't. Many times. By continuing to shitpost when people tried to help you.
>>
>>5928300
Oh, I gotcha.
>tugs at the cheeks on her face and nods in deep thought.
This is pretty advanced technology. I don't know if I should be aroused, impressed, or terrified.
>>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Milky%20Wilky
>>
File: 1338664138674.gif (2MB, 314x238px) Image search: [Google]
1338664138674.gif
2MB, 314x238px
>>5928382
>Vine-oh
Nigga. Vino. Vee-no.
You are going to die alone
>>
File: QHiJrBS.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px)
QHiJrBS.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>5928417
>>
>>5928417
>BigBootyBitchestimes3
>2011
Nice
>>
>>5928068
why?
>>
>>5925991
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1auicS3gnCM
>>5928430
oh
>>
>>5928454
jiro wrecked house
>>
>>5928454
Her bf started getting jealous so she quit
>>
File: image.png.jpg (47KB, 225x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
47KB, 225x243px
>>5928462
>Hey why do I have a (You) in the ERP thread. I haven't posted in awhi-
WAKE ME UP.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10z6MYoRkTe
>>
>>5928492
ffs can he just let us have one good thing
>>
>>5928507
>started getting jealous
he took our waifu from us
he didnt deserve her in the first place if he lost her to us
>>
File: 1450996512870.jpg (27KB, 512x422px) Image search: [Google]
1450996512870.jpg
27KB, 512x422px
>>5928507
>>
>>5928519
Awww, is the widdle anon mad he doesn't have childpussy to fuck?
>>
File: 7spyiMflW1r2en1ko1_500.gif (714KB, 435x245px) Image search: [Google]
7spyiMflW1r2en1ko1_500.gif
714KB, 435x245px
>>5928516
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YCE862S96c
>>
File: 5263040.gif (339KB, 213x199px)
5263040.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>>5928417
Huh.

How about that...
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (14KB, 245x70px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
14KB, 245x70px
>>5928547
I refuse to listen to this. I'm going back to bed.
>>
>>5928549
You're still around?
>>
File: tumblr_npaxguE2ew1qg56ojo1_500.png (65KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npaxguE2ew1qg56ojo1_500.png
65KB, 500x743px
>>5928349
Ye-Yeah...s-so just...nghh...b-be careful, I-I think there's a switch som-somewhere in my chest that turns my libido on overdriiive...
>She lets out a soft gasp as the anon rubs against her nipples. She tries to keep herself composed but she found her hand right on the anons crotch anyway.

>>5928354
>The PS4 lets out a light squeak as the rope runs against her crotch...she manages recollect herself and look the anon directly in the eye...she pauses, oh shit, he did mean that.
OHHHH! Yeah, i bought that with your credot card...I always saw you doing your thiiing...and I kinda wanted to try iiittt...

>>5928357
Life's unfair, Doomguy, it's all gonna be fine.

>>5928364
Ahaa...We-Well I guess your right...and I have heard you moan out my name a couple times...
Actually.
>The console lifts the anons head up, using her index finger, a smug grin slowly forming.
Do you...think about me when yoou...y'know.

>>5928408
Why not all 3? I'm inpressive, arousing, and I can be terrifying!
>The PS4 proudly puffs out her chest as she lists the things off...someone has an egooo
>>
>>5928560
G'night, Cucknadian.
>>
>>5928563
>He pushes the bulge in his pants against the console's hand, tugging at her nipples through her shirt as he leaned forward, pressing his lips to her neck and jawline.
Mmm, you're worth all the overtime I put in to buy you for Christmas...
>>
>>5928560
cya
have a free (you)
>>
>>5928519
jiro is the protagonist of ERP
he got tired of being cucked
>>
>>5928563
Sometimes, it sounds like you've watched. Is it really fair you get to watch me all those times?
>His face was slowly forming into its own grin and the arms once wrapped around her now had hands drifting downwards
>>
>>5928563
So, you're the one who bought it? Perhaps I shouldn't have saved my credit card info for later purchases.
>He laughs, and bounces the rope back and forth in the air, letting it tap against the "peripheral". The humor dies in his expression as he pulls the rope back, and tugs it tight between his hands. He leans away from her, and tilts his head back, clicking his tongue at the PS4.
Take it out. If you're going to buy things with my money, you might as well let me see if you got its worth.
>>
>>5928538
I'll fuck your pussy faggot
>>
>>5928563
>nods in agreement with the first two..but his expression turns into pure doubt at the last one.
Pfft, I don't believe htat. How is a console terrifying?
>>
>>5928531
pretty sure she cares about him more if she stops because he got uncomfortable
>>
>>5928676
she also got laid last night afterwards
>>
File: 59256418_p8_master1200.jpg (187KB, 687x589px) Image search: [Google]
59256418_p8_master1200.jpg
187KB, 687x589px
Chibis are cuoot
>>
>>5928708
It's pretty hilarious watching her go on about this stuff like we believe it.
>>
>>5928734
didnt she leave the discords
>>
>>5928710
They are also for fucking and glasses trading.
>>
File: 54286892_p11_master1200.jpg (57KB, 280x245px) Image search: [Google]
54286892_p11_master1200.jpg
57KB, 280x245px
>>5928762
A-Anon-chan! Don't talk about those kinds of things so openly!
>>
>>5928804
>steals glasses
>>
>>5928804
Sorry~ Won't happen again...
.. Probably.
>>
File: 37528727_p0.jpg (163KB, 658x604px) Image search: [Google]
37528727_p0.jpg
163KB, 658x604px
I spent fifteen minutes of my life narrating this pls listen
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12BLYgD7dNT
>>
File: 54470419_p1_master1200.jpg (279KB, 440x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54470419_p1_master1200.jpg
279KB, 440x1200px
>>5928842
Hey! Give those back...please!
>Stumbles after the thief.
>>5928851
You can talk about it, I don't mind...just keep your voice down about it...
>>
>>5928880
How about I write a book about our night of passion and sell it to fujoshi fans all over the place instead?
>>
File: 54853493_p1_master1200.jpg (831KB, 1200x1137px) Image search: [Google]
54853493_p1_master1200.jpg
831KB, 1200x1137px
>>5928916
>peeks around corner
Fujoshi?
>>
File: Ps4+tan+showcase+_f3d8c7_5264793.png (379KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ps4+tan+showcase+_f3d8c7_5264793.png
379KB, 1000x1600px
>>5928604
>PS4-Tan shivers as she feels his lips press against her neck...it causes to reflexively grab the anons package...she even kinda tugs on it.
Haaa...jeez...you're getting me all flustered...

>>5928649
Oh yeah...I've watched you jerk off plenty of times...I'd lying if I said I didn't masturbate along with yooou.
>She inches closer to the anons face, her lips curling into a less smug and more...passion filled grin.
How about we cut the chatter and get to doing what rabbits do?

>>5928651
Actually...you really shouldn't be leaving that thing laying aro-HOUND!
>The console twitches a bit, she instantly pulls down her pants and lets the 'peripheral' flop out...it was a decent size, not small, but not quite an organ wrecker.
Th-There! It's out! Now stop it with the roope!

>>5928675
I could give all of your information to the mob, or just give it to the government. I'm pretty scary, y'know?
>...She wasn't very scary, in face if anything, she's cute as a button.
>>
>>5928916
>>5928933
Fujoshi?
>>
File: ARGHHH.png (734KB, 810x621px)
ARGHHH.png
734KB, 810x621px
>Oh cool the Halloween update is here
>Servers down so you can't do the missions
>Comp is slowly getting even more fucked, removed badlands (one of the best maps) and added fucking turbine (Ctf autism)
>Now pubs are full of le epic crit pumpkins

This is not fun

TF2 please
>>
File: 217367.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
217367.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>5928945
Fu...joshi?
>>
File: 48715736_p1_master1200.jpg (631KB, 1125x1200px) Image search: [Google]
48715736_p1_master1200.jpg
631KB, 1125x1200px
>>5928916
O-Only if you explicitly say that it's fiction... I don't know how well Producer-chan would take having to deal with that, if it was leaked to be a true story...
>>
>>5928752
she stayed in mootykins
since it was comf until Owain joined
>>
>>5928943
>His hands slide down her body and his thumbs slide into her waist band
You'll need to let me watch and jerk off to that some day but tonight lets have some play participation~
>And with that he tugs down her pants to her knees. Well it's a start right?
>>
>>5928966
Why? Is he a jealous guy?
>Asked the nameless male with glasses to Shiki as he ruffled his hair.

>>5928956
>>5928945
>>5928933
That's right!
>The man approached the girls, handing them over a book relating the Yaoi encounter between him and Shiki. Very explicit and very gay too.
Have a free book.
>>
>>5928943
I'm not done with the rope, not by a long shot. I will, though, stop abusing that thing with it.
>The rope dangles from his fingers as he transfers it between hands. His palm wraps around her member, giving the flaccid thing a little squeeze before stepping in.
Doesn't mean you can go around just using my money without permission, though. You said you wanted to see what it was like to have one? I'll give you plenty of experience tonight.
>A mix between a leer and a maddened grin splits his lips open, and he narrows his eyes, swirling the rope in a helicopter spin beside him as he tugs her foreskin up over the head.
>>
>>5928943
(Guy kneading your fat bloodbornes here, I've gotta go. We'll finish this up on discord sometime or something, 30avatars-kun.
>kissu)
>>
>>5928943
>pokes this cute as a button PS4 on the nose.
Jokes on you, I just plug it in and start playing, no need for Online play or the PStore. What info are you gonna get off me?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>5929058

Hi Mecha.
>>
File: 59254242_p1_master1200.jpg (228KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
59254242_p1_master1200.jpg
228KB, 500x500px
>>5929006
Uh...not exactly, just I may or may not have mentioned I might be an idol. Sooo, I'm not sure if this would be good or bad publicity but Producer-chan would have to deal with it either way...
>Already crimson in the cheeks, Shiki fidgeted slightly while poking his index fingers together.
>>
>>5929076
Hi hottie-aru
>>
File: hugo-strange-young-justice-4.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
hugo-strange-young-justice-4.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>5929076
kys
>>
>>5929058
sayonara mecha
>>
File: 46445869_p2_master1200.jpg (455KB, 840x1125px) Image search: [Google]
46445869_p2_master1200.jpg
455KB, 840x1125px
>>5929006
Thanking you! This better be worth my time, or else... Hmm, killing's on the plate either way... Kyeehahaha!
>Unceremoniously grabbing the book and unceremoniously dropping to her ass on the floor, Mikan flipped to the middle of the book and began to read, as was her wont to do.
It's a little rough, but with some work this could be a decent novel!
>She threw back her head and cackled.
>>
>>5929107
>Mikan
*Syo
>>
File: Dat Ass.gif (651KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass.gif
651KB, 500x270px
Daily reminder that it's okay to fap to your sister
>>
>>5929150
(You fucked up senpai)
>>
>>5929154
But Kirino is shit
>>
File: 1389924818526.gif (479KB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
1389924818526.gif
479KB, 474x266px
>>5929173
>>
>>5929083
Well, if something, that sort of things tend to boost one's popularity! I mean, I once filmed a certain video with a twin-tailed Vocaloid idol too and he popularity skyrocketed... But if you want to be more modest I don't mind.
>He said with a chuckle as he caressed cute Shiki's head, kissing his forehead briefly.
You keep on being cute.

>>5929107
Well, I'm not the best author around but any input is highly appreciated and well-received.
>He said with a nod but remained a bit inquisitive of the strange girl's weird nature as she laughed manically.
>>
>>5929154
>The anon wipes away a bead of sweat in relief
... thank goodness. I was worried there for a second.
>>
>>5929154
Don't fap to your sister, fap to your mother. Milfs are the best.
>>
>>5929154
Hi Jiro
>>
File: Saori_profile.jpg (23KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Saori_profile.jpg
23KB, 600x337px
>>5929173
>>5929154
Saori and Kuroneko are better desu senpai.
>>
>>5929179
Worst imouto. Should have posted Sora if you really wanted to convince people.
>>
File: 1389929413178.gif (854KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1389929413178.gif
854KB, 500x281px
>>5929183
>>5929190
>>5929196
>>5929199
>>
>>5929199
this.
>>
File: 1372712902903.gif (1022KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1372712902903.gif
1022KB, 480x270px
>>5929201
>>5929208
>>
File: manami's plan.jpg (440KB, 1749x1075px)
manami's plan.jpg
440KB, 1749x1075px
Manami did nothing wrong
>>
>>5929190
What about my mother fucking my sister?
>>
>>5929216
(you) too
at least kirino's fuckable i guess
>>
>>5929230
But Manami was equally as shitty as Kirino.
>>
File: 1385299950439.png (223KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1385299950439.png
223KB, 500x500px
>>5929230
>>
File: 1372720107178.gif (359KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1372720107178.gif
359KB, 480x270px
>>5929240
>>
>>5929250
>doesn't open
>>
>>5928995
>PS4 copies the mans actions, slipping her hands down, hooking her thumbs on his waist band...and tugging down, of course she pulled his pants all the way down...cause she's just like that...and next thing the anon knows she's grabbing his bare cock...and throwing a leg over his should...someone's flexible.
Now how about we get to it? Shooove. It. In!

>>5929024
>PS4 let's out a yelp as he tugs her motion controller with the rope, she bites her lower lip...she wasn't expecting this kind of pleasure, not at all...
Haaa...I-I thought you said you'll quit it with the rope...th-the thing's brand new! It's sensitive!

>>5929063
...I-I'll umm...shit, uhh...
>The cutie puffs out her cheeks and crosses her arms...there was nothing to be scared of...she is harmless, completely harmless.
>>
File: 1473390068970.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473390068970.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>5929265
>>
>>5929250
How does this wizardry work?
>>
File: 007-3.jpg (88KB, 308x554px) Image search: [Google]
007-3.jpg
88KB, 308x554px
>>5929154
(Yes it is)
>>
>>5929270
This gif makes me hard
>>
File: 54978673_p21_master1200.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
54978673_p21_master1200.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>5929181
I know I'd definitely get teased nonstop by my peers... I'll be okay if it gets out but maybe letting that come whenever it does is what I'd prefer rather than publicly announcing it.
>Shiki continued to touch his fingertips while rocking back and forth, only glancing up at you occasionally with his reddened face. He looked up at you expectantly and sucked his lips in for a moment before closing his eyes, slightly pushing up onto his toes.
I-If you're going to kiss me can you do it like we first did?
>>
File: 1408438558307.png (983KB, 1007x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1408438558307.png
983KB, 1007x1700px
>>5929277
>>5929283
>>5929285
>>
File: 46309338_p0.jpg (881KB, 1656x1904px)
46309338_p0.jpg
881KB, 1656x1904px
>>5929160
<Narrating a fucking doujin for a quarter of an hour does that to a guy>
<http://vocaroo.com/i/s12BLYgD7dNT>
>>5929181
Meh, Miz Macabre could do better, if she cared for this kind of thing. Kyeehaha!
>Syo batted a dismissive hand in his direction... the hand containing a pair of scissors edgier than Jack.
So-so!
>>
>>5929299
>samefag
>>
>>5929262
the more i watch this the cuter she seems

>>5929283
go away you
>>
>>5929269
>With her pants all the way off and her leg over his shoulder he got a good view of her disk tray. It certainly looked like that port was more then ready to test compatibility. His hands move up to lift her top over her breasts and before she has time to react he thrusts his hips forward. His cock head hit her clit first but eventually slid down her wet slit to find the hole to push it into
Ahh I didn't think you could get better but you found a way
>>
File: 1372721186196.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1372721186196.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>5929314
>>
File: nq9cjaYERn1suwgsgo2_500.png (174KB, 488x462px) Image search: [Google]
nq9cjaYERn1suwgsgo2_500.png
174KB, 488x462px
>>5929308
(At least you keep trying so good for you.)
>>
File: 006-4.jpg (10KB, 134x106px) Image search: [Google]
006-4.jpg
10KB, 134x106px
>>5929327
(Make me)
>>
File: 1372973913011.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1372973913011.gif
881KB, 350x350px
>>5929327
>>
>You will never get to fuck one of Jun's avatars
FUCK TIMEZONES
>>
>>5929269
Haha, don't sweat it. You can just fall back on your sex appeal and hardware, even though you suck at intimidation.
>He laughs in that real nasally condescending way, giving her ass and right breast a squeeze to emphasize his point.
>>
>>5929356
How does it feel to be cucked by the sun itself?
>>
File: 18548745_p2_master1200.jpg (257KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
18548745_p2_master1200.jpg
257KB, 720x720px
>>5929337
<Hold up, is this Stocking or is this that one Mikan who showed up about a month or so ago?>
>>5929356
<Agreed, timezones a bitch.>
>>
>>5929356
>You will never get to fuck one of EGG's avatars
FUCK HER FIANCE
>>
>>5929346
Hi Paul
>>
>>5929269
>His hand continues to stroke along her soft peripheral, teasing over the glans and the underside with a touch that alternates in roughness and gentleness. That spin he launched the rope in shifts, his arm curls around, and it cracks against her bottom with a dull "thwap". He leaves his stroking touch still at that point.
Sensitive? Of course it is. You just got it right out of the box after someone delivered it, to my doorstep, after it was bought with my money.
>A grunt slips from his throat as he strikes her ass with the rope again, raising an eyebrow.
You're going to enjoy this thing to the fullest, understood? I'm not going to let something this expensive end up a waste.
>>
>>5929346
i'll make you right now
>unzips the sunlight to burn her neet flesh

>>5929349
but i hate the idea of fucking my sister, i'd just screw kirino
>>
File: 026.jpg (52KB, 206x492px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
52KB, 206x492px
>>5929382
Stop that. I'll go.
>>
>>5929375
You already did Owain, that's why he got so upset

It was your fault, you homewrecker
>>
File: 1372713145545.gif (405KB, 635x486px)
1372713145545.gif
405KB, 635x486px
>>5929396
Fuck your sister
>>
>>5929400
wasnt it Jiro
>>
>>5929295
>The older male tilted his head to the side, listening to what the younger bespectacled boy had to say… And he made a good point. Maybe he wasn’t like that other bossy Vocaloid and wanted some degree privacy. Chuckling, he nodded in agreement.
Very well, then my lips are sealed and I won’t tell anyone about what happened between us.
>He was surprised, however, by Shiki’s request for another kiss like their first time. Smiling, he took a single step forward and kissed him, his tongue invading the idol’s mouth for a couple of seconds before breaking the tender display of affection.
Mwaah… There you go!

>>5929308
Right, right...
>Clearing his throat, he stepped away from the possibly-psycho girl... And the pair of scissors. Because sharp objects near him made him nervous.
Well, enjoy the book. Remember, that was totally fiction and never happened between me and Shiki here.
>>
>>5929375
Wait, what happened to EGG?
>>
>>5929400
I wouldn't be talking, Lupin. You can't even score a bitch in ERP. You also harass avatars for no good reason.
>>
>>5929412
I have no sister.
So be my sister, kirino. pls
>>
>>5929418
Fiance had a touch of jealousy the way some anons and possibly Owain were acting around EGG. She's taking a break right now because of it.
>>
>>5929418
their fiance was getting uncomfortable because people were actually getting attached to EGG
so she chose to stop to respect her fiance even when he said it was fine
>>
File: 1372719588891.jpg (369KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1372719588891.jpg
369KB, 1000x1000px
>>5929432
>I have no sister.
>>
>>5929416
Jiro actually never ERPed with her.

Owain and Luffy on the other hand were all over here in the threads and in the Discord
>>
File: 017-4.jpg (37KB, 194x286px) Image search: [Google]
017-4.jpg
37KB, 194x286px
>>5929396
No. NO. MY EYES
>NEET sister goes back to her room with the windows covered in blankets.
>>
>The male avas are STILL blaming Owain even though it was someone entirely different
Keep it up, you're only making it easier to defend him
>>
>>5929283
>God damn it
>His little sister really shouldn't get him as hard as she does
>It's fucking weird, but whenever he needs a good, solid fap he just goes to family photo albums
>Last summer was a particular favourite
>For once she'd actually been talked into - well, forced, more like - into coming outside, and had worn a small bathing costume that showed off her blossoming body
>She'd flaunted herself in front of him and made him carry her things
>Which was kind of handy, because otherwise she probably would have seen the raging hard on he was sporting
>...
>But now it was practically winter, and he was sat in front of his computer, dick in hand, staring at a compilation of the hottest holiday snaps
>Fuck
>>
>>5929373
(The latter, I just don't have too many instances where I could go out for a long period on here.)
>>
File: 1473203557486.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1473203557486.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>This EGG drama
>>
>>5929464
Are you the Mikan that ran the clinic? You were so fun!
>>
>>5929449
I don't!
I have a brother but he's a cunt.
>>
>>5929412
no
fuck you

>>5929457
that'll teach you
>>
>>5929466
she even told them to stop when everyone first freaked out
no wonder she left
>>
>>5929459
It's actually justified this time because they had that circlejerk going in the Discord
>>
File: 1372706206803.gif (3MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1372706206803.gif
3MB, 512x512px
>>5929485
Can I cuck you with your brother?
>>5929494
Do it
>>
"HAHA! I'VE DONE IT, SPIKE! I CREATED A HUMAN!" The former-princess-turned-evil-doctor was erect with her passion for science and cackled endlessly into the storm stirring above them, flashing her, the reptilian assistant to her side, and the stitched up corpse below with burning blinks of white. After months of research, travel, excavation, and the bypass of laws of society and the morality pony righteousness itself, Twilight Sparkle had successfully pieced together her own human slave, and the only thing left to do was to deliver a strike of lightning straight to the rotten heart cramped in his chest. When her evil laughter finished, she cleared her throat and admired the statuesque body before her, grinning madly as her imagination runs wild. Her equine member, carrying a shade of dark purple and clearly oversizing a certain magician, drooled with remnants of her previous orgasm, which puddled around the edge of the table and down to her feet.

"SPIKE," she screamed out, even though he was right beside her, swished her body to face him and accidentally smacked his cheeks with her crown, "Sorry. Get me a wet towel and grab a notebook. It's ti-" A jagged beam of light struck down the corpse. The scent of burning flesh quickly riddled the room, and before the two could take cover, it was over. A plume of charcoal smoke rose from the man's cavity, and Twilight, with the same goofy look on her muzzle, slowly loomed over the monster's face, her exposed breasts pouring down just to his side.
>>
File: 47838050_p17_master1200.jpg (222KB, 579x700px) Image search: [Google]
47838050_p17_master1200.jpg
222KB, 579x700px
>>5929417
>Just wanting a simple peck on the lips, Shiki got more than he asked for with the feeling of the invading tongue that slipped into his mouth for a brief moment. A sigh of relief escaped him while their lips were embracing one another's before the kiss was broken. He leaped forward and wrapped his arms around you as he buried his face in your chest.
Yay, thank you!
>A big grin painted across his face as he affectionately rubbed his cheek against you.
>>
File: IMG_0990.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>EGG gone for who knows how long
>Fronk on hiatus for who knows
>Sponty on hiatus for who knows
>TND suffered a computer crash
Rough times are upon us, let us hope the best for them
>>
>>5929524
N-No!
D-Don't do such a thing!
>"Accidentally" drops a card containing his brother's location.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (51KB, 356x200px)
200_s.gif
51KB, 356x200px
>>5929440
>people were actually getting attached to EGG
who
>>5929464
<Good to see you back, I guess. Stocking only lewds the nurse in private, so no problems will be had.>
>>
>>5929561
>who
Owain and Luffy
>>
>>5929550
>inb4 they are all in a server together laughing at us
>>
File: 1389925101131.gif (554KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1389925101131.gif
554KB, 480x270px
>>5929555
>Calls your brother and seduces him
>Sucks him off in my bedroom
>Sends you a snapchat of his cum in my mouth
>>
>>5929524
Don't tell me what to do
>flips you off
>>
>>5929580
WHYYYYYYYY....
>Faps furiously while crying
>He likes this
>>
>>5929574
Do you have any proof besides just saying their names?
I wouldn't put it past Luffy but EGG seemed to like Owain and still talks to him in the comfy discord.
>>
>>5929550
amen
>>
>>5929528
3spoopy5me
>>
>>5929561
People liked typefucking with EGG > EGG leaves > People are upset she is leaving
>>
>>5929603
EGG is probably not saying anything
even when she called out everyone, she switched it around at the end
shes probably afraid
and with how her fiance acted in the discord im not surprised
>>
>>5929603
>Luffy
He always attacked her in the threads every time she was on
>Owain
Have you not seen the way they interacted together all the time in Kyouko's Discord?
>>
>>5929528
>groans and sticks his arms out, coming to life
>>
File: 1372716883494.jpg (154KB, 686x899px) Image search: [Google]
1372716883494.jpg
154KB, 686x899px
>>5929595
Because I need a real man to fuck me, onii-chan. You can't make a girl cum like he does.
>Hands you the panties I was wearing when he made me orgasm just from cumming in my mouth
It tasted so good.

>>5929590
>flips you off back
>>
File: no reason boner.png (301KB, 537x893px) Image search: [Google]
no reason boner.png
301KB, 537x893px
>>
>>5929631
what did her fiance do?
>>
I WANT TO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>5929649
they had gotten into a small argument and EGG had left the voice channel because she didnt want it to be public
he kept pushing her to tell him whats wrong and snapped on anyone who tried to tell him to stop and kept saying only he knew her and shit
it must have gotten worse, because thats when eggs writers block showed up
>>
>>5929533
>The man returned Shiki's cute little hug with his own warm embrance, rubbing his own cheek against the idol's. Their tender, cute hug continued for a while until he finally released the younger, smaller male from his grasp, playfully using his index finger to push Shiki's glasses up his nose.
You're welcome. Stay cute for me, alright?
>>
>>5929528
Heh.

Hey, hey Spike. Say "What hump?"
>>
>>5929550
>TFW you know them on discord but don't even want to try and message about what's going on because you'll look like a clingy faggot and drive them away.
>>
>>5929647
No.
>>
>>5929528
Hi Trixie.
>>
>>5929646
S-Shut up! I'm sure I can fuck you better than my brother! UGGGGGGGHHH!
>Faps violently and furiously with the aid of her panties.
>Cums.
Oh fuck, me nuts.
>>
>>5929677
he pulled that shit in public?
that doesnt sound right
>>
>>5929685
>tfw you not doing so leaves them open for Owain to do it
>>
File: Durhurhur.png (180KB, 331x365px) Image search: [Google]
Durhurhur.png
180KB, 331x365px
>>5929528
“Yesh, my mashter.” The little companion replied as she praised her accomplishment. Truly, he was a part of something greater than himself: something that his little mind could not comprehend. His master, all glory to her, had defied God himself, and created life in a- “Wait, Twilight, don’t-” Every time. She forgot to turn away from Spike every time. “Twilight! That’s so gross!” Yes, he was breaking character, but there was a line. With a few quiet grumbles, the hatchling walked off to retrieve her aforementioned towel and notebook, wiping away at the sticky residue she’d left on his cheek. Of course, every time Twilight got sciency, she had to get drippy. She couldn’t just wear pants, no, that ‘restricted her brain function’. Excuses, excuses.

But, there was no time for too much attitude. The lightning came crashing down, and suddenly the dragon had a sense of urgency about him, sprinting back to his sister with notebook and towel in hand. “Twilight, I have the-” Character, Spike. Character. The dragon cleared his throat and hunched over, adding a slight limp to his step as he offered his sis- His master - the towel. “Ready, my mashter.” Accents sucked.

>>5929682
"What hump?"
>>
>>5929635
How so?
Seemed like they were just ERPing.
>>
>>5929685
Hi Hotaru.
>>
>>5929685
do it faggot
>>
File: 36822096_p0.png (227KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
36822096_p0.png
227KB, 500x620px
>>5929574
oh my gojee how horrifying.
>>5929617
Yep.
>>
>>5929708
mods deleted the arguments he was having with people in the discord
theyre hiding something
>>
I honestly don't blame Owain, Luffy, Jiro, or her fiancé for this. EGG was getting seriously burned out before this and probably just needs a break like DMG and sponts have done before.
>>
File: 51749980_p1_master1200.jpg (231KB, 750x659px) Image search: [Google]
51749980_p1_master1200.jpg
231KB, 750x659px
>>5929680
M-Mmm, I'll do my best.
>Shiki smiled up at you and giggled quietly while giving one more squeeze in the hug.
>>
>>5929752
>Getting burned
>By typefucking
kek
>>
File: 1388050691184.jpg (263KB, 400x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1388050691184.jpg
263KB, 400x1280px
>>5929705
Good little boy.
>Snatches the panties up and puts them back on so your warm cum smears all over my butt
That's as close as you'll ever get to fucking me, onii-chan~
Try not to cum so fast next time, okay?
>>
>>5929764
It happens

do too much of one thing and it can become tiring
>>
>>5929764
Burnt out, dummy. As in going too hard for too long and getting tired of it.
>>
>>5929329
>She lets out a light little gasp as he bumps against her clit...she then takes a bit of a sigh before the cock manages to get to her slit...and of course, she lets out a yelp as the thing is just shoved in without warning.
Ha-Haaa...I-I try my best...af-after all, everything I-I do is...fo-for the players~

>>5929360
But I wanna be scary...I-I wanna be coool!
>She puffs out her cheeks, to emphasize her own point...but once again, it gets nowhere, cause she really isn't scary...she's just cuuute!

>>5929389
>The PS4 lets out a gasp as the man smacks her ass...it causes her member to lightly twitch...her face says that she's not enjoying this...but her add-on says something completely different...
Fi-Fine...Fiiine, I'll enjoy it! I-I was hoping to surprise you...an-and y'know, fuck you in the ass...since you seem to like that kinda thing, y-y'know?
>>
File: Sorry.png (703KB, 1280x1758px)
Sorry.png
703KB, 1280x1758px
>>5929691
>>
>>5929617
didnt people want her to leave with owain though
>>
>>5929764
>The shitposting is this desperate
Well I mean you did burn your stale shit early.
>>
>>5929805
They wanted her to take Owain with her when she left because he's annoying but now he's in another Discord
>>
>>5929780
This player has never been happier~
>One hand gropes her chest and the other tightly grips her ass. His hips begin to rock, cock finally sliding all the way inside best console and slowly out
>>
>>5929773
Grrr... I-If you keep teasing me I-I'm going to rape you!
>He screams autistically at Kirino, sniffling.
>>
>>5929805
Yes they did but you (should) know people will attack anyone who is known for being on discord...except for Kenny. They attack him for other reasons.
>>
>>5929780
Browsing history too? You keep snooping around as usual, I see.
>He clicks his tongue and shakes his head, releasing her twitchy extension. Some steps bring him behind her, and he lifts the rope up, bringing his arms to embrace her from the back. A stiff bulge works into her ass, hot and throbbing through his pants, as he drags the fibers over her clothed breasts.
Why would I ever consider taking your thing, even if I wanted to experience that for myself? This is about your enjoyment, isn't it?
>His laugh is a bitter one as he brings his hands down to grasp her wrists, and tugs them back toward him. The motion thrusts his semi-erect and clothed cock against her plump cheeks, and he puts his lips up to her ear while he begins to tie the rope around one wrist.
Since you don't have a clue what to do with it yet, I'll show you how to work it.
>>
>>5929854
>You keep snooping around as usual, I see.
>>
>>5929805
People just want Owain to leave period.
He pretends to be nice but that's only a front so he can get people to like him and excuse his obvious thrist.
>>
>>5929758
Heh, this is why I can't get enough of you, Shiki.
>With a quick peck on the idol's lips, the man winked at him behind his own set of glasses before waving goodbye.
I'll be around for you but for now work calls.
>And this, he retreated towards the darkness of the night to defeat evil.
>Or probably to his low-wage job.

[Too damn adorable <3]
>>
File: tumblr_nus3p9lKwz1sl35wro3_1280.png (570KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nus3p9lKwz1sl35wro3_1280.png
570KB, 900x900px
>>5929710
Twilight peeled her goggles off and squinted down at the lifeless, grey eyes below her. She tilted her ear to his mouth, hoping to hear or feel a faint breeze of life. Nothing. The scientist stood back erect and rubbed her chin. "It's not working, Spike...," she said, a hint of gloominess in her voice. "This doesn't many any sense. Electrical stimulation to the heart would've surely brought him back! It says so in my books! Write this down!" In a fit of frustration, the mare hopped up onto the table and straddled the corpse's naked body, then hunched over to deliver a firm slap to his chilled cheeks.

"WAKE UP!" Another slap to his face. She clutched onto his shoulders and shook him about, resulting in some of the stitching on his neck to rip apart. "Ugh." She dropped him carelessly. Her own stallion-hood slowly retreated back to its sheath in disappointment. "Spike. If this doesn't wake up I need you to shoot me, and then yourself, because I don't want to live as the mare who tried to play God. Place an order in for a Glock or something."

(No takers, I assume?)
>>
>>5929877
Good job getting it.
>>
>>5929887
(The cock is a turn off, sorry. It's well written though.)
>>
Reminder that the people shitposting Owain are Alpha and old Tsuyu
>>
>>5929738
how do you even know any of this
>>
>>5929887
(I'm just waiting for a way to interject myself.)
(I assume with the cock you're the one going to be doing the fucking?)
>>
File: 1397982695451.png (279KB, 1503x901px) Image search: [Google]
1397982695451.png
279KB, 1503x901px
>>5929821
I'm not afraid of a little sissy cuck like you!
>She points at your used up dick and laughs while your cum dribbles down her thigh
I only like it when your brother rapes me, so stop crying.
>>
>>5929780
Nah, it's impossible. Especially when you keep doing stuff like this.
>His fingers jab at both of her puffed out cheeks, followed by pinching the expanded skin.
Being scary and cool ain't everything.
>>
>>5929915
>(I'm just waiting for a way to interject myself.)
You fucking wake up and surprise them.
>>
>>5929878
>Obvious thirst
This has always been the single shittiest and meaningless insult on this thread.
We're all here because we're fucking thirsty and its just become a go to meme for anyone people conveniently hate here.
>>
>>5929887
(I tried to play the monster. I don't type really long things though. But all I do at this stage is groan and react anyway, I'm a reanimated corpse.)
>>
File: 59254242_p28_master1200.jpg (147KB, 594x540px) Image search: [Google]
59254242_p28_master1200.jpg
147KB, 594x540px
>>5929885
Y-You too, see you around.
>>
>>5929922
>Filled with autistic rage, he reaches for Kirino's shirt, pulling her towards a slap of his.
STOP! YOU'RE HURTING ME WITH YOUR WORDS!
>Angry as fuck, anon pushes her towards the ground before ripping her slutty clothes off.
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE MAKING ME DO.
>>
>>5929952
>He knows
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>5929912
It's easy to lie on the internet, anon
>>
>>5929550
I can still list off Double, Mika and Miku off the top of my head (since I've seen their work as well as played with two of them, all of their typefucking's great) and I'm sure there's more. It's a misfortunate hiatus streak, but there's definitely a bright side to this. Just chill and let them work it out at their own pace. Also, have a butt.
>>
>>5929915
(Receiving, and what >>5929933 said)

>>5929957
(2 or 3 lines is good enough for me. And he doesn't necessarily have to be brainless!)
>>
>>5929887
Like the writing but not quite my fetish trix. Didn't you get some takers already?
>>
File: ThoughtIcouldn'tgetanyuglier.png (341KB, 953x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ThoughtIcouldn'tgetanyuglier.png
341KB, 953x1024px
>>5929887
Spike couldn't help but feel just a little disappointed that nothing had happened initially, but, then again, part of him was just relieved it didn't wake up and kill both of them. That happened quite often, you know. He read it somewhere. He wasn't going to reveal his sources, but they were completely respectable. As he pretended to understand what Twilight meant, he took to writing things down. Not the stuff she'd just said, no, he hadn't been paying attention to that, but everything after 'Write this down'? Bam. Nailed it.

"Jump onto table..." He quietly muttered as he scribbled into his notebook. "Slap body..." These were dynamite notes. "Get frustrated and yell..." Full stop. Underline the 'yell'. Perfect. "Wait, what? Was that supposed to be a joke, because I don't know how to order firearms. I don't even think I'm allowed to by law."
>>
>>5929887
The zombie's eyes suddenly fill with the spark of life, the telltale sign of intelligence sparking behind his other wise lifeless eyes. He stares forward into the surprised orbs of the unicorn-esque Frankenstein for a few moments, not making a single movement. His mouth opens, ready to speak his first few words after being revived, most likely the wonderful happiness at being alive again.

"HOLY SHIT MY FACE FUCKING STINGS WHAT HIT ME WHY ARE YOU ON MY CHEST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>The reanimated corpse rolls off the table, not entirely sure how to use his body and clambers to the ground in a heap, groaning in a mixture of pain and zombie-ness.
>>5929999
>>5929915
(Well I'm interested.)
>>
>>5929999
>The monster sits straight up on the slab, groaning.
>Its arms move stiffly as it becomes animate once more.
>The monster has no memories of its previous life, or knowledge of its surroundings yet.
>>
>>5929996
hey that's pretty good.
>>
>>5929912
was in the server before they cleaned house after the screenshots (wasnt that anon)
when i came up to her after the fight she told me she gets afraid of gage when hes angry so she shuts down and just listens to him
>>
File: simple.png (143KB, 686x717px) Image search: [Google]
simple.png
143KB, 686x717px
>Kinda want to RP
>Know that everyone just shitposts anything I try anyways
>Can't pick up a new ava because I have no fucking idea what to even play
>>
>>5930046
I'll RP with you.
>>
>>5929996
Yeah I guess, it's just very sad to see it all pile up. And thanks for that booty, it's not half bad.
>>
File: 1372657132144.jpg (145KB, 640x360px)
1372657132144.jpg
145KB, 640x360px
>>5929966
>Frightened by your outburst, she falls to the ground as her skirt and blouse get torn off of her
W-What are you doing, you fucking asshole! Get off of me! Are you really going to rape your sweet sister-in-law to be, you monster?!
>>
>>5930061
Don't man. Just. Don't.
>>
>>5930046
What shows do you know well enough to play avas from?
>>
File: hWWJ6oH.jpg (103KB, 519x600px)
hWWJ6oH.jpg
103KB, 519x600px
>>5930061
Don't do it. This is a stage of his cycle. Don't fucking do it.
>>
>>5929752
but EGG was even considering running thread events
why would she leave the discords too
she didnt show any indication of stopping until she just disappeared
>>
>>5930080
>>5930061
It's LD.
>>
>>5929996
Yeah but the other part of the problem is now that Avas that are left like scout, Owain, Jiro, and DMG are gonna get doubled down on shitposting even though they are typefucking to help fill the absence.
>>
>>5930071
>>5930081
>>5930089
>It's paul
Yikes.
>>5930086
If her SO isn't happy with it it's not surprising she stopped.
Seems like a recipe for future abuse but that's none of my business.
>>
>>5930041
provide proof
>>
>>5930067
YOU MADE ME DO THIS!
>Making sure that no clothes nor underwear block the destinaion of his raging erection, anon grabs Kirino's legs before spreading them, rubbing his frustrated cock against her cunt.
UUUUUGH! TAKE THIS!
>>
>>5929818
Haaa? Really? Well that's great...
>The PS4 thrusts against the anon, her foot safely hooked around his shoulder to make sure she doesn't accidentally fall on him and break something.
I-It could always get better toooo!

>>5929854
He-Hey! I-I'm being serious! I-I wanted to do something for yo-HEE!
>The console jolts a bit as she feels his cock being pressed against her glorious 1080p backside...she wriggled her hips a bit and pouts...she was being serious...and it's his fault for leaving his computer on, he should've known how sneaky she can be...in relation she bucks her hips against the mans semi-erect member, even though she's tied up, and the odds are against her, she might as well try
We-Well, I was kinda hoping you'd show me how to do it...ge-gently...st-step by step...an-and at least let me tryyy!

>>5929926
Ye-Yeah, well...
>The console sighs, the guy was right...there's no point in trying to be scary and cool...when she wasn't either of them.
I-I guess you're right, bu-but I'm at least cute, right?
>>
File: maggie.png (798KB, 1028x1543px) Image search: [Google]
maggie.png
798KB, 1028x1543px
>>5930089
And this is EXACTLY what I mean

>Hurrr you only blog why don't you RP
okay I would like to RP now
>HURRRR GUYS DON'T RP WITH HIM
>"Wait why not?"
>HURR HURR C-C-C-C-C-CYCLE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5930041
If you're going to lie about someone, make it someone that isn't EGG, they don't deserve this.
>>
File: IMG_0978.png (124KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0978.png
124KB, 540x527px
Guys stop replying to the EGG drama fanfic writers it isn't helping. Ignore it, move on, and just wait.
>>
>>5930134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toxIiMWQgKA
>>
>>5930130
It could get better... by getting deeper but, we cant do that standing up, are you thinking what I am?
>He keeps rocking his hips forward to get his cock as deep as it can, all the while walking back towards his bed. There was a good amount of his cock that couldnt get in at this angle and he did his best to make up the difference by playing with her supple breast
>>
>>5930101
>egg is getting abused
does no one want to actually contact her and help her
this is like DMG and LD all over again
>>
>>5930092
This, I'll admit liking them because they are pretty good at just taking requests and now they're going to get dog pilled with both anons and shitposts now that the pool is thinning.
>>
>>5930134
>Wait why not
You shitpost almost daily. You doxxed two people. You killed so many avas I honestly lost count. Your only an average RPer. Your character choice is shit. And we hate you.
Is that enough reasons?
>>
>>5930130
That's some cute begging...but it doesn't change the fact that you're still so inexperienced. Even if you were to convince me, the moment that head of yours slips in, you'll end up spewing, won't you?
>Her arms secure behind her, he presses back against her grinding as he reaches around. Every breath that swirls out against her neck comes out hot, with a ragged tone in the shallow pants. He slips one up, cradling her neck with his palm and tilting it back, as he reaches down to grasp her peripheral again. Slow strokes, deep and long, roll her foreskin along up to the tip.
But I'm glad you admitted to spying on me. At least we know you can be honest, hmm? Spying is pretty sketchy, though, so we'll need to work that habit out of you.
>>
>>5930136
>they dont deserve this
>typefucked while having a fiance
they deserve any abuse they get
>>
>>5930108
FUCK YOU!
>She screams at you as your cock slides between her tight folds, still slick and opened from getting fucked not even an hour ago
I'm not scared of your tiny dick!
>Kirino gasps as you take her by force, legs splayed in the air and struggling under your hold
>>
File: tumblr_obyvaxpAIq1sl35wro1_1280.png (476KB, 723x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obyvaxpAIq1sl35wro1_1280.png
476KB, 723x900px
>>5930025
"Spike, did you think I was joking when I initially pitched the idea!? Of course, I'm not joking! Do you have any idea what the Princess' would do to me!? What they would do to YOU!? Hurry up! The sooner th-"

>>5930030
The mare was cut off by the sudden spark and in his eyes, then silence took over. Twilight Sparkle had done it. The corners of her lips curled back into her hypnotic grin and her member was quick to slither back out its sheath and reach its peak in less than a minute. A bubble of ooze burst out her head, and before she could express her joy, she's tossed off the table as he rolled off it, breaking all the metal cufflinks on each of his limbs.

"W-wait! Stop moving!" Twilight kicked herself to her feet, tackled the zombie, and used her magic to restrain him back to a prone position. Her member pulsed against his back and stained it with globs of her excitement. "Stop it! Just keep still!"

>>5930032
(Sorry! Only planned on taking one tonight!)
>>
File: 1466061935784.jpg (143KB, 777x728px)
1466061935784.jpg
143KB, 777x728px
Well, I can't take this.
It has been fun but I gotta move on with my life.
Thanks for the laughs and memories, /ERP/
>>
>>5930210
who?
>>
>>5930210
Goodbye, Owain.
>>
File: ugh what.jpg (160KB, 1280x810px) Image search: [Google]
ugh what.jpg
160KB, 1280x810px
>>5930168
le epiiic FILFEEE FRANNUUU PAP FRANKU EY BOSS EY BOSS ME ME MEEMEEE!!!!!!!!

>>5930188
>average RPer.
Still better than a fucking retard like you
>>
File: 1345281395737.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1345281395737.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>5930210
BIG OUNCE! NO!
>>
>>5930207
(It's the right choice. He's clearly the better writer and with long posts it would take too long to take on both of us. What role would I even play now that he's the monster?)
>>
>>5930227
End your life.
>>
>>5930130
Definitely. Way cuter than the Xdrone one, that's for sure.
>On the bright side, he managed to take off her the delusional path. It was better for everyone that way.
A lot hotter too. I'd rail you until I ran out of cum and energy.
>>
File: V5ZpgEX.png (556KB, 758x474px) Image search: [Google]
V5ZpgEX.png
556KB, 758x474px
>>5930210
Enjoy yourself, Big Ounce.
>>
>>5930204
S-Shut up!
>He slapped her.
SHUT UP!!
>And again. And again. And again.
SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!
>With a growl of rage, the sobbing, sexually-frustrated anon pounds into Kirino's pussy, his cock now balls deep into her.
SAY YOU LIKE ME! SAY IT! SAY I'M LOVEEEED!
>>
File: v7JnYod.jpg (569KB, 1012x1432px) Image search: [Google]
v7JnYod.jpg
569KB, 1012x1432px
>>5930235
Two seperate monsters in two seperate timelines. Duh.
>>
>DMG doesn't even need to be around for Paul go go nuts
>Smuganimegirl.png
>>
>>5930227
you can only redeem yourself if you find out what happened to EGG
you can see signs of abuse, you were an abuser
>>
>>5930252
Hi Paul
>>
(Evening, thread)
>>
>>5930289
>Slaps ass.
>>
>>5930207
The now very energy filled corpse squirmed around in her grip, his body straining with much more force than an average human should have against the magical bonds. His teeth grit as he squirms and shifts in her grip, making her bulbous tip rubbing against his smooth cold skin. When he realizes its futile to struggle against the experienced mage he relaxes, simply letting her body warmth sink into his body.
"Huff...Hah...Who are you...where am I...why is your DICK touching me?"
>>
File: You're a big guy.png (620KB, 797x1300px) Image search: [Google]
You're a big guy.png
620KB, 797x1300px
>>5930269
>I'm shitposting
>WOW SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE SHITPOSTING
>HAHAHA TROLLLLLLLED XD HE'S """""""""""CHIMP"""""""ING OUT HAHAHAH HARAMBE LOL!!!!!!!!!1!!!

>>5930274
>I don't want you to RP
>But PLS TAKE THE DRAMA FALLOUT FOR ME BECAUSE I'M A PUSSY AVAFAG WHO CAN'T SHITPOST UNLESS I DO IT ANONYMOUSLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: sweetjumpingjoseph.png (169KB, 800x1158px) Image search: [Google]
sweetjumpingjoseph.png
169KB, 800x1158px
>>5930207
As the corpse sprung to life, Spike took the opportunity to cower behind the nearest object big enough to cower behind. Given, it wasn't big enough protect against anything that wasn't functionally blind, but that wasn't the point. "Kill it, kill it, kill it, kill it, ki- Wait, what would the Princesses do to me?! I'm just doing what I'm told!" Seeing that she had the situation relatively under control Spike retrieved his notebook. "What are we even testing? Haven't you proven that you can bring people to life?"
>>
>>5930210
See you tomorrow
>>
>>5930305
do it faggot
>>
>>5930305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
>>
>>5930289
>hugs
How's the break?
>>
File: tumblr_ncm0dgSSOW1r4z8l1o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncm0dgSSOW1r4z8l1o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x233px
>>5930293
>Buffeted by the loud spank against the leather rear end of her suit, Selina blinks up in surprise at her ass-ailant.
...do that again.

>>5930305
(What's wrong now Paul)
>>
>>5930289
wassup
>>
>>5930340
he wont find out what happened to EGG for the drama anons
>>
>>5930329
No, you're GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR 10000000000000000 YEARS FOR SHITPOSTING, THAT MEANS TO IOWA, NO TRIXIE, NO DISCORD, NO FRONK, NO DMG, AND NO ERP. YOU CAN ONLY WATCH MY SPERGOUTS AND EAT OLD STALE CHERRIOS

>>5930338
meme

>>5930340
Here's the short version

Hello sir I would like to buy one ERP
>Fuck off we don't serve spaceniggers here
wow racist
>>
>>5930353
You're the drama anons
>>
>>5930340
>Suprised by her reaction, he gives her excellent and purrfect ass another spank, this time a stronger one!
>>
>>5930374
shouldn't you be grounded since you're underage
>>
>>5930374
What's it like waking up everyday and begging for cock from people who don't like you?
Are you that much of a masochist?
Is someone forcing you to be here?
Why?
>>
>>5930389
He doesn't have parents.
>>
>>5930381
we have nothing else to do since the good avas went on hiatus
>>
>>5930374
If I suck your dick or whatever you want on discord, will you calm down?
>>
>>5930394
Negative attention is better than no attention at all.
>>
>>5930252
F-FUCK OFF!
>She yelps each time she's struck, tears welling at her eyes as you punish the teasing slut.
Just get this over with y-!
>The girl jumps as your dick sinks completely inside of her, surprised at how much it swells and splits her walls. Kirino trembles as she's pinned down and raped by the screaming boy.
F-Fuck you, onii-chan... I love you.
>>
>>5930417
He could go anywhere else and get all the positive attention he wants. He wasn't immediately hated when he first got here.
>>
>>5930417
This. if you didn't notice he posted twice and got no (You)s until he started crying.
>>
>>5930414
Are you DMG?

>>5930394
Basically >>5930417

I fucking hate myself anyways so who gives a fuck? not me

>>5930389
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Where's Ophelia? I wanna lick her navel.
>>
>>5930439
Is this a meme now
>>
>>5930436
Nevermind, then. If you're just upset about DMG and refuse to listen to anything, I'll just not bother again.
>>
>>5930339
(Pretty well. How are you?)

>>5930347
Same thing as you lot are, prowling for pussy. Ahah, puns. But in all honesty, not much.
>Her teeth suddenly curl into a sharp smile.
Any valuables I can make off with?

>>5930374
(So then why continue using the spacenigger avatar that has such a bad reputation attached and try out a new one, instead of haplessly arguing with people who want you to argue with them)

>>5930387
>Her entire body jerks with the crack across her plentiful ass, and her lips spread into a wobbly smile, trying not to enjoy what realistically is a very degrading thing.
I, ah...mmm...
>Her claws rake into the leather of her legs, already visibly excited.
>>
>>5930436
Then why do you want us to like you if you don't?
>wanting other people to accept you when you can't accept you
>>
>>5930461
can you find out what happened to EGG
>>
>>5930442
I don't think it's a meme and simply one person who wants to rp with someone. Kind of like the one Anon with the peanut butter cracker trap and Trixie or the Anon that wants to violently rape Muffet. )
>>
>>5930461
Fronk stop getting involved in drama
>>
>>5930421
Yes... Yes!!!
>His cock keeps pounding into the ginger bitch over and over until it claims Kirino by splurting a massive amount of baby cream inside her pussy, his perfomance being mediocre barely suprassed by his sobbing and tears of sexual frustration.
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS TO LOVE ME... TO LOVE ME!
>After finishing inside her, anon pulls his cock and slaps her dumb bitch fuck face with it before standing up and going to play some TF2.
>You like this.
>>
>>5930235
(I plan on playing her more so don't fret)

>>5930301
"Just calm down," she murmured in a rushed voice, "That's it. Relax. Relax." The adrenaline in Twilight's body stilled pumped through her veins. She was at a loss words. She herself wasn't prepared for his stored intelligence! Once she felt his muscles melt under her body, the glittering shackles on his wrist dispersed, freeing him once again.

"You're a human," she answered, her lips hovering just behind his ear, "Er, well, you're a lot of humans. I dug up body parts from all over Equestria and stitched you up together. Right now, you're in my, uh, lab," her voice faltered for a moment, "And uhh... I made you for one purpose, and that is to be my very own human slave! Isn't that exciting!? You're going to live a new life as my assistant! And fucktoy! Which explains the cock pressed against your back. But don't worry, I don't plan on penetrating you just yet." Twilight hilted her rump upwards and forced the monster to turn around with her telekinesis, quite easily manipulating him despite the weight.

"I need to see how you perform first."

>>5930310
"I'm -testing- a lot of things, Spike! Keep taking notes. Write down EVERYTHING, okay? What he feels, how he moves, how he talks. Forget the gun."
>>
File: jinxplayboypose.jpg (47KB, 850x605px) Image search: [Google]
jinxplayboypose.jpg
47KB, 850x605px
(All right, that took a while! Are my anons still here?)
>>
>>5930450
Meme me the fuck up

>>5930461
See >>5929647 and >>5929785 which both went COMPLETELY ignored

>>5930463
I don't want anybody to fucking accept me I just want DMG

>>5930484
HEY THERE? ARE YOU REPLYING TO LD OH YOU BETTER STOP OR I'M GONNNA SHITPOST OOOOH YOU'RE MAKING ME ANGERY
>>
>>5930475
Let it go man
>>
>>5930494
(But if you're both Twilight and Trixie, they can never be together.)
>>
>>5930499
Dunno, but i've wanted to destroy that lunatic for a while.
>>
>>5930461
Doing good cat. Tear em up out there.
>>
>>
>>5930499
Not any of the previous anons but I'd love Jinx to sit on my face
>>
>>5930499
[I'm one of your anons but I gotta go and will return in 1 hour. Will you be around for that?]
>>
>>5930492
>She doesn't like this. She lies there in a mess as his cum leaks out of her.
Fuck you, onii-chan...
>A few weeks later.
>
>>
File: IAu1hrH.png (292KB, 667x486px) Image search: [Google]
IAu1hrH.png
292KB, 667x486px
>>5930504
Miss Mayhem was ignored because he is associated with you.
>>
>>5930504
Why would DMG want you? You're terrifying. Fall in love with someone else
>>
>>5930499
(Yep, still here! Feel like continuing? >>5926926)
>>
>>5930564
This.
>>5930568
And also this.

>A Magician
>>
>>5930504
>pic

Enjoy your ban faggot :^}
>>
>>5930582
Hi Jiro
>>
>>5930504
I don't see how you can complain about being ignored when I literally just offered to do something with you and then you shift it to being focused on DMG.
>>
File: Should'veseenthatonecoming.png (232KB, 1024x1808px) Image search: [Google]
Should'veseenthatonecoming.png
232KB, 1024x1808px
>>5930494
Life is a collection of experiences linked together by some common thread of consciousness and introspection. Sometimes, things come easy, and your life seems sweet and simple. Other times, your adopted sister tells you to take notes on getting butt-fucked by a zombie she created with bodies you both dug up over the course of a few weeks. And what sickened Spike the most was that his main issue with the entire situation was one thing she said not to him, but to the monster.

"HE'S going to be your assistant?! That's MY job! It's all I've got! We don't even know if he's literate!"

Still, grumbling aside, Spike had a job to do. At least for now. His job security wasn't feeling as good as it was a few minutes ago. This economy was harsh on everyone, even the dragon assistants, apparently.

"Whatever. Fine."

>>5930301
"Hey. You. Keep talking. Give a running commentary or something. Just try not to make me barf, okay?"
>>
>>5930550
>consequences of cumming inside post
Holy shit, I'm diamonds.
>>
>>5930596
Jiro does magic?
>>
File: Does this give you a BONER.png (85KB, 651x755px) Image search: [Google]
Does this give you a BONER.png
85KB, 651x755px
>>5930542
You lost?
>>>/co/87081026

>>5930589
Marco isn't shota
but the mods are prob gonna ban it anyway because they;re retarded

>>5930582
Hi Mecha
>>
>>5930550
I want to impregnate Kirino
>>
>>5930614
Yes
The way he gets cuk'd is magical
>>
>>5930614
Yes. Reverse meme magic. Jiro keeps trying to find love and happiness but it always backfires on him.
>>
>>5930475
(I have no interest in any of the drama going on with EGG, don't involve me in it)

>>5930484
(I'm just trying to help)

>>5930504
(To be ENTIRELY fair, that's a pretty niche character, I for one am very unsettled by clown facepaint)
(I'll do something with one of your characters that isn't Mayhem, how's that sound)

>>5930541
I'll do my best, handsome.
>One of her golden eyes closes in a fluttering wink.
>>
File: jinx11.png (506KB, 447x790px)
jinx11.png
506KB, 447x790px
>>5930535
>>5930547
(All right! Let's wait until the next thread to start.)

>>5930548
(Sure will!)

>>5930577
(In juuuust a minute!)
>>
>>5930173
Ye-Yes I am...But I'm thinking in the now!
>The PS4 unsheathes herself from the anon...only to push him down onto the floor...she then proceeds to mount him, prodding herself on his cock with a lustful grin on her face.
And that bed is waaay to far awaaay~
>She's Bullshitting, as the bed is literally right there...someone wanted it deep, and she wanted it now...and she'll be damned if anything is going to stop her from getting what she wants.

>>5930191
I-Inexperienced? I-I'll have you know I studied! I-I watched a whole bunch of porn! a whoole bunch! I-I even practiced y'know! we-well...as long as I could really...s-so ever since this mornin-.
>She gets cut off by the anon grasping her cock and stroking, her face contorts into one of bliss...she quickly calms her self down and pushes her hips against the mans crotch, to try and get even...she wasn't letting someone else get the best of her! especially someone she wanted to fuck!
Wh-Why would I lie? w-we live together for heavens sake! maybe you should lock your door better! o-or maybe just invite me in to heeelp!

>>5930239
Wa-Wait...You think I'm cuter...an-and hotter then the Xbone? se-seriously...
>The ps4 presses her fingers together sheepishly, a slight blush spreading across her face as the anon compliments her.
We-Well...I-I mean if you want too...I-I'm game!
>>
File: See.png (189KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
See.png
189KB, 750x750px
>>5930650
I can't have a nice ava because everyone just steals it anyways

So I can only play ugly shit and characters that I ruined the reputation of so nobody will want them

>>5930582
Really though are you DMG
>>
>>5930494
The man's breathing slowed, the reassuring words working their magic as he stopped his struggling. His still slightly open neck turned as much as his body would allow, looking at the unicorn over his shoulder.

He listened to the best of his ability as she spoke, wincing at the word "slave" but smiling a bit at the word fuck toy. When he was face to face with the sizable rear his smile grew in size, ready to taste the necromancer's butt.

His eyes shimmered with lust as he dived between her cheeks, pressing his tongue against her hole and swirling it around. He traced each wrinkle of her rosebud with his slick muscle, lathering it in his undead saliva, his hands reaching up to cup both of her cheeks as he went to town. His eyes rolled back into his head, the taste of her ass against his tongue tasting much better than he anticipated.
(So should I wait for your spike post before continuing?)
>>
File: eb7255000fcff68ecfe41af4e43f0942.jpg (715KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eb7255000fcff68ecfe41af4e43f0942.jpg
715KB, 1600x1200px
>>5930609
>>5930629
You snooze you lose, cucks! <3
>>
>>5930650
>I for one am very unsettled by clown facepaint
I knew there was a reason you hated me.
>>
File: sitting.png (246KB, 621x1183px) Image search: [Google]
sitting.png
246KB, 621x1183px
>>5930725
>>5930650
I was gonna write something about like "hey it's not clown facepaint " but I just don't fucking feel like it anymore

Here's an ass
>>
>>5930695
Ahhhaa, someone is tired of having to use their fingers~
>He thrusts his hips as hard into her as he can from the new position. The place he is staring is pretty obvious, her nicely sized breasts are bouncing so well to her riding so how could he not give them an audience?
>>
>>5930713
As if. I don't stick my dick in bitchy.
>>
>>5930695
All I'm doing is jacking you off nice and slow, and you're getting all st-stuttery about it.
>He laughs, and then presses his lips firm into her ear. His hand drifts down from her neck to join the other, where he lets go of her protrusion and seizes it by the base. A few rough smacks of the head against his palm follow up before he wraps both hands around the thickness. He pushes forward, rolling with a rough thrust against her bouncy bottom that brings a low groan out of him.
Don't even begin to think it's my fault for not playing with you enough in other ways. You could have brought it up, asked for some more attention, but instead you spied and stole from me.
>Pulling his arms up and back, he lines up the PS4's motion controller up with her belly, and slides his hands up and down, using it and her softness to stimulate the whole thing.
>>
File: le smug image reaction for anon.jpg (276KB, 1089x1080px) Image search: [Google]
le smug image reaction for anon.jpg
276KB, 1089x1080px
>>5930773
>>
>>5930700
You don't own an ava. Anyone can ava whoever they want, it doesn't make that character theirs. Stop being a selfish asshole.
>>
>>5930796
Can you please call Kuroneko over?
>>
>>5930666
Looking forward to it!
>>
File: grind0.jpg (84KB, 520x766px) Image search: [Google]
grind0.jpg
84KB, 520x766px
>>
File: selina_by_geiboi-d4lmj7s.jpg (134KB, 532x792px) Image search: [Google]
selina_by_geiboi-d4lmj7s.jpg
134KB, 532x792px
>>5930700
(You can use a character someone else uses. No one is stopping you. You just make your characters infamous with your ranting and raving.)
(Look, I'm trying to help you man, but I'm not going to waste my breath if you're looking for reasons to stay mad instead of solutions.)

>>5930725
(Okay, I worded that wrong)
(It's not even clown facepaint, it's...old style cartoons?)
(Harley is a cute, it's Mickey Mouse and friends that unsettle me)
(W-we can still do a session, right)
>>
File: 1389925305541.jpg (377KB, 1000x1395px) Image search: [Google]
1389925305541.jpg
377KB, 1000x1395px
>>5930820
>Neko too loli body-esque for here, sorry.
>>
>>5930844
You cannot help someone who does not wish to be helped.
>>
>>5930695
I'd be some kind of idiot if I didn't want to.
>doesn't think the Xbone has a personfication as far as he knows, so he didn't see anything wrong with his statement. Hopefully one doesn't come out of the blue.
Let's see here.
>In a flash, his clothes are all tossed aside and he's standing proudly in the buff.
>>
>>5930869
Fronk wants to be the big hero of ERP, let him fail trying
>>
>>5930889
>>5930889
>>5930889

>>5930889
>>5930889
>>5930889
>>
>>5930840
Full image?
>>
>>5930906
Sorry, I just got that from here.
Thread posts: 680
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.