[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strike Witches Lewd Thread A tale of witches and many fluids.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 42

Strike Witches Lewd Thread

A tale of witches and many fluids.

Previous Thread: >>5669177
>>
>>5747178
Water and wet bodies make the best kinds of lewd fun.
>>
>>5747188

I want to bone witches up against the wall in the shower room~
>>
File: datsmile.jpg (174KB, 840x550px) Image search: [Google]
datsmile.jpg
174KB, 840x550px
A friendly reminder that there's a nsfw board on helma for witches with a fantasizing thread!
Anything that might be written there could end up as a scenario in a future lewd witch fan game if you're interested in seeing something specific happen with CG. Also in case there isn't a thread up here or something happens to 4chin or desuarchive as usually something tends to every once in a while.
http://helma.us/nsfw/
>>
Hmm, where did Perrine anon go?
>>
File: 190604.jpg (216KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
190604.jpg
216KB, 800x1142px
Witches doing their favourite thing.
>>
>>5747310

Eila looks pretty eager, like she doesn't even care what Sanya's getting in to right next to her.
>>
Well, good night anons. I've started on that Perrine story, which I'll hopefully come up with some good ideas for.
>>
Not sure if to fap now or later to witches.
>>
>>5748108
why not both?
>>
>>5748496
I can only pretty much once in a day.
>>
File: 59429841_p0.jpg (617KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59429841_p0.jpg
617KB, 900x1000px
How does this even work?
>>
>>5748865
Magic, but who's the fourth girl?
>>
>>5749053
According to pixiv it's Trude.
>>
>>5749539
Huh, yeah I can see it now.
>>
>>5748865

I don't get it. Magic groping? That's one of the weirdest art styles i've seen.
>>
>>5752046
What's there to get, exactly as it is magic groping. Double the fun with grabbing one, you get two.
>>
>>5752169

The poses are all very odd. Yoshika looks like she's reaching further to grope the other girl than she would have to to grope Trude.
>>
Nipa's big night out~
>>
>>5756891
I want to make Eila watch.
>>
>>5756936

Poor Eila, the most NTRable witch. Though maybe she would just cheer from the sidelines.

"Good luck, Nipa!"
>>
>>5757131
Can I have her too after I finish with Nipa?
>>
>>5757202

Of course. I think Nipa would have a stronger reaction to that than vice-versa.
>>
>>5757295
The best part is that Eila's insides are mostly untouched because of Sanya.
>>
>>5757368

Are you sure that she's not taking even more cocks to protect Sanya?
>>
>>5757408
I bet she sneaks off during the day to service cocks and uses the fear that they'll rape Sanya in her sleep as an excuse.
>>
>>5757500

It wouldn't be rape, Sanya loves them a lot~ Eila does her best, but Sanya is still getting plenty of action.
>>
>>5757538
Eila would have to be pressured into saying she likes cock as much as Sanya.
>>
>>5757782

Sanya needs no pressure though, she'll gladly exclaim she loves cocks to anyone who asks~.

Eila has always had a terrible time being honest with herself.
>>
>>5757878
Eila wouldn't have a hard time getting cum either way. Why else do you think she has the Alice outfit?
>>
>>5757952

The Alice outfit could be really lewd in a cute sort of way~. It just makes you want to bend her over a table, pull up that skirt, and pound her for hours.
>>
>>5758033
I'd make her activate her magic the entire time so I could make her orgasms stronger by yanking her tail or touching her ears.
>>
>>5758076

Tail yanking is the purest form of love~.

I love the idea that her future-sight makes her experience every orgasm twice, with the same intensity.
>>
>>5758137
Would she be even able to stand when I'm satisfied?
>>
>>5758173

I think her knees would give way half way in, and she'd just lay slumped against the table with a heavenly look on her face as she finally surrenders to the pleasure she so desperately craved~.
>>
>>5758262
A perverted witch getting a perverted ending is fitting.
I just came several times and it was glorious.
Time to sleep and take Eila and Nipa for aftersex cuddles
>>
>>5758352

Have fun, anon~
>>
Any other anons here?
>>
>>
>>5761407
How's the Perrine adventure coming anon?
>>
>>5761906

I've got some ideas on fun things for her to do, but I think i've been like most people here and maybe a bit too worn out to work on it. I've stopped at the part where she attends the daily briefing for now.
>>
Just woke up and got hard thinking about Nipa meido putting her mouth on my morning wood under the sheets as I'm waking up.
>>
>>5761982

If you like maids, you'll like the Perrine story~.
>>
What do witches love about cock so much?

Is it the texture, the smell, the abilitiy to shoot out the milk they crave?

Or do they just love to please abd be pleased~
>>
>>5761997
Sure do, I see, well looking forward to that I guess among other things.

>>5762003
Probably a bit of all, with some differences in preferences. For Lucchini it's a fun plaything that ejects salty cream.
>>
>>5762003

I think a lot of it's the cum, due to how delicious it is, how fun it is to play with, and the magical properties.

Of course witches love getting pleased most of all, but another big part of it is the joy in pleasing others. It's a reminder of what they're fighting for~.

Plus there's something wonderful for them in being able to unwind, relax, and enjoy yourself as a team of strong anons surround you, manhandle you, and stuff all your holes.
>>
Oh I forgot to tell you what happened to the six young boys when the orgy was over~

First of all, as the crowd went all crazy thanks to Trude's performance, Erica got so excited she got them fuck once more.

At midnight though, as she walked with them to her room, two claimed they "want to have sex with the redhead girl with the big breasts". Erica, promptly teaching them to ask correctly "want to fuck that redhead slut with the huge tits" was happy to oblige and brought the two of them to Shirley's room. The others though said that they want "to stay with Mrs. Hartmann."
Erica, expecting them to chose another witch as well, curiously asked why. "Because you're the best out there, protecting us from the Neuroi menace, thank you, Mrs. Hartmann" they told her, actually making the blonde witch, ace both in the air and in the bed, getting watery eyes. "Knock it off, you." she happily said, taking them to her room for some late night fun.

They were all picked up by their parents the next morning, excitedly telling their stories to them.
>>
>>5762139
To be shota truly is the best. I'd love fucking Lucchini while Shirley compliments us both doing it so well while she casually watches off the bed, then as I'm about to cum, quickly pull out to and go over Shirley and force it in her mouth for unloading.
>>
>>5762139

I thought you were talking about Minna there for a second!

I love the idea of Erica correcting the shotas and teaching them to talk more lewdly.~ What other naughty things would she fill their head with?

I also love your methodical way of writing, anon. You should share some more snapshots of a witch's day if you think of any, doesn't have to be a big full schedule like last time.
>>
>>5762170
Minna is reserved for me~

I might in the future.

Hmm, apart from using lewd words, I can't imagine much, probably giving them tips where to enlist if they want to fuck witches all day long.
>>
>>5762202

I'm sure they're looking forward to being old enough to enlist in the Witch Fucking Corps~

In the mean time I'm sure they can't wait to go to school the next day and show their friends all the pictures they took of witches posing with their cocks.
>>
Aw, anon, getting me this worked up just as I'm about to go to bed and then abandoning me, how cruel~
>>
>>5762419
Well, looks like you're gonna spend fun times with Trude still. Or do you wanna talk about something?
>>
>>5762432

I like talking more than pictures, mostly because I've seen them all already. Sorry, I suppose you were probably busy with something else~
>>
>>5762441
I see, I love both used in conjunction. Nah, not at all, just getting my dick sucked by a witch if you can call that busy.
>>
>>5762456

Oh, which witch is that?

I kind of mentioned the Witch Fucking Corps as a joke, but I started to wonder about it as a real thing. The European governments would find the most virile, well-endowed males, with the most stamina, and send them to various witch units before major operations to make sure that they're properly refueled the night before~

Our young heroes from earlier could maybe join the youth branch and help new trainee witches 'learn the ropes' at boot camp.
>>
>>5762497
Sorry, was taken aback for a while by the suctioning for how good it felt. Ahh, It's Lynne-chan.
That'd sound like a fun corps to enlist in, even if the requirements are probably tough. But I'd be sure to give my best.
The shotas have at least Erica's recommendation for some nepotism, hehe.
>>
>>5762561

Lynne's a wonderful little slut, I'd be using her breasts though.~

And they've got proof on national TV! I'm sure they'll have just as much fun fucking all those young, blonde new recruits doggy-style in their dorm cots first thing in the morning to rouse them awake~.
>>
>>5762579
I wouldn't call her a slut, and hey, she's using her breasts alright as well with the tip poking in between towards to her wet mouth.~
Yep, those shotas are pretty much set for life. They would be sent as exchange program to Fuso to a boot camp as well for months to get a taste of fresh and upcoming Fuso witches.
Just a dozen of them at time and whenever they walk in the comfy wooden mansion base, they can fuck anyone they see, of course be ready for any approaching girls too.
>>
>>5762597

Oh? So which 501st witches are sluts, and which aren't?

I like the idea that while the trainee witches have to work hard to make the grade, their male classmates might just get to travel the world and fuck cute young witches all day~.
>>
>>5762632
I wouldn't want to call anyone that personally, feels a bit berating to witches. Maybe something like 'happy little slut', then Erica would fit the bill.
Cute Fuso butt technology is put to a hard test with the exchange program pupils. That'd be the life.
>>
>>5762663

You called Shirley a slut earlier, and a bunch of witches sluts in the last thread. Or are you a different anon?

No matter, I was just using it in a friendly way.~
>>
>>5762682
I'm different anon entirely, yes.
I gotcha, no worries.
>>
>>5762693

Aah, I see.

Well, Fuso is only a hop and a skip from Liberion, so next they could probably go there and have fun with all the spunky, well developed farm girls~.
>>
>>5762709
And Shirley would be the town guide teach, showing around a cozy southern town where they would reside during their stay and take taste of the local hospitality. Shirley's well endowed young cousins would be very eager to make matches with the boys.
>>
>>5762739

Cousins? I'm a fan of this new lore~.

The idea of Shirley pampering the boys all day and then watching with a grin while they gangbang her cute little red-headed big-tittied cousins in front of her is very exciting.
>>
>>5762766
I also like to think that some of them would be really formidable girls, the boys would be practically asking Shirley to help for they can't possibly cum any more than that and the cousins just want to keep going and ride them till the night with all nuts busted empty.
And some would be the meek kind of big breast monsters, shying at the sight of hard boy cocks. But they love it too nonetheless, one of them presenting the breasts in all glory and Shirley encouraging to paint them white as the boys jerk to them.
>>
>>5762785

That definitely seems like the sort of girl who would be related to Shirley, some incredibly active, incredibly horny, pent-up farmgirl who's impossible to please.

Who knows, the scent of all that delicious cum on her breasts might wake up her aggressive barnyard instincts too~.
>>
>>5762808
She's jealous of Shirley and not being able to enjoy things as much she does so no wonder, all the while she looks up to her. She makes her best to wring out everything from the six boys skillfully all alone.
After the first wave, yeah, she'd probably have her pupils all dizzy and confused as she looks at her pronounced breasts, glittering from white spunk. The boy who would have his cock stand upright right after cumming would get her attention as she crawls closer and starts sucking on it like a candy.
>>
>>5762840

I'm imagining them all in a row on their knees, including Shirley, all the boys standing and eagerly fucking their titpussies~.
>>
>>5762867
I can see that happening so well, in a dimly lit barn with lots of hay around, the girls aligned in the middle of it all. Though as for Shirley, I'd like to think of her as watching from the sides at her young cousins titpussies getting fucked and filled with jizz as she's wearing the Dallas cheerleader outfit with pom poms and dancing around the circle and giving encouraging words like 'Do your best!' and kicking her legs in the air and showing good juicy parts of her thighs, butt and vulva as well her breasts swinging to the boys who are so eagerly holding to the breasts below them.
>>
>>5762888

Ahh, Shirley is such a reliable mentor~. Maybe she's nostalgic for the days when she did the same kind of things with her friends in the barn. She probably fucked the boys plenty on the plane rides over anyways.

There's something so appealing about a thick wad of warm, gooey cum left between a girl's breasts after paizuri. So warm and inviting~.
>>
>>5762927
She might be, she knows how fun much fun it all was so she talked about it whenever she could to her cousins so that's why they're so interested in it all and no better time to enjoy than the exchange program with virile shotas around the town.
Also unf that costume and pic, dem legs for life. She probably gave a good show during the plane flight to the boys in it, no doubt. That's why there are some stains here and there on it.
I know right, I'd love to switch around the cousins and get a new titpussy in front of me with the cleavage all messy and sticky too. Then, Shirley leans over from behind the cousin, gives a kiss to all the boys and declares second round to begin!
>>
>>5762958

That ponytail is just the perfect handhold for when you're facefucking her~. God, I'm sure Shirley was a promiscuous and naughty little town bicycle.

Imagine how angelic all her cousins would look with all that cum cascading down between their breasts, gently guiding the boys in for sloppy seconds~.

The boys would take plenty of pictures wherever they went, sending them back to Erica as souvenirs to thank her for such a wonderful career opportunity.
>>
>>5762991
Hell yeah. With all that rollerskating she did just some years ago around the town and sharing newspaper, I bet she had her door-to-door friends she went for to have some jolly good fun times with, right at the front door, just plain from behind fucking against the porch with her tight pants slid over the vulva.
All them big breasts, red, orange and blonde haired cousins and their smiles and breasts glimmering from sticky white cum is worth a picture or two definitely. For the picture they'd go next to each other, holding their breasts up and together with the boys behind them respectively, dicks peeking upright over the shoulders with hands placed on their hair.
Erica would masturbate to said pictures and thinking she can't wait to see her boys again soon enough.
>>
File: 02dbe2ae2255c1bc55e7744f68a9e263.jpg (119KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
02dbe2ae2255c1bc55e7744f68a9e263.jpg
119KB, 1200x873px
>>5763034

Loli Shirley getting a job just as an excuse to have sex all around town is amazing, anon~. Fucktoy on wheels, straight to your door~. I'm sure she'd spend plenty of time after school in the boy's locker room as well~.

And her cum-glazed cousins are right in line to take her place!. I'd kill to see those pictures, those massive shotacocks standing triumphant over the cute foreign titpussies they just dominated and drenched in spunk.
>>
>>5763081
I know right? She'd ring a bell, and with her times being routine on the week, one knows what to expect already. By the time you get to the door, your pants are stiffening from the erecting member making it hard to walk, coming to the view with opening door and genki loli Shirley there standing with her big teen breasts and tight body, accompanied with the widest smile of the neighborhood.
Unf, love the pic too. With her few times neglecting my home due to reasons, I'd pick her up and slap that bum all red before making sweet punishment love to her.
Given their performances that evening, Shirley would be more than proud of them.
>>
>>5763130

I love the idea that she doesn't even waste time going inside, nope, just fucking right there on the porch for everyone to see~. The whole town knows about Shirley, and they wouldn't have it any other way. I'd hate to have to be a competing girl in her school~.

Maybe the cousins will all work together, so you get a mail order oppai-loli reverse-gangbang straight to your door every day?~
>>
>>5763174
Gotta be quick with the deliveries after all, so going inside is just meaningless. You mean you'd love to be one, because there's healthy sort of competing going around who is the best delivery girl.
Ooh, I'd love that, even if I wouldn't most likely survive it, but it'd be worth it. It could be a compensation for the missed visits.
>>
>>5763216

I like your thinking! The whole town is full of horny, slutty mail delivery girls! Every morning the suburbs are just alive with the sounds of moan echoing down the street~. They could start as early as elementary school~.

Just imagine you open your door, and they've already lined up with their hot pants down, bent over the porch railing, waiting for you to take your pick.

I'm sure Shirley would miss this stuff a lot if she didn't have so many cocks on hand at the 501st base~.
>>
Oh lord, I wonder if all the witches were town bycicles when they were younger~
>>
>>5763237
I like to imagine that only witches are this open about their sexuality, it makes it a bit more exclusive that way, but whatever gets you going.
>>
>>5763237
Heh, no doubt the best neighborhood in the city.
I'm getting hard from the thought, my beloved Shirley's cousins doing their compensation visit on my porch rail, ready for my choosing. I'd take the one looking closest to Shirley in looks first, but I'd make sure to pull their hot pants up as I like it like that, impregnate in and then slid the pants over crotch normally, my loads damping the spot visibly dark.
That's why she makes sure the legacy lives on with every day through her peers.
Also uh, weren't you supposed to go sleep?
>>
>>5763252

As much as we've been sexualizing the witches in this universe, I'd say it's almost a given~.

>>5763278

You're right anon, it is better that way, I just got really excited at the notion of slutty delivery girls. But it's way better when witches can get away with all this hyper-lewd stuff like it's nothing, and other girls just get to watch~

>>5763281

You kept me up, anon! I don't really have to be up for anything, and the lure of lewd witches is just too strong. I hope we can keep talking~.
>>
>>5763348
I see, sure we can but you shouldn't neglect sleep either. Also gotta admit with the previous statement, that I'd prefer more exclusive approach as well.
Something along the lines where Shirley and her circle of friends only do that sort of thing and they compete between each other, it would be maybe dozen girls or so. And neighborhood knows about them but is fuss silent about talking too much about it.
Every porch sex would give most points, but not much can be said against if the horny guy wants to take the girl inside for a better ride on the bed or sofa for hours of rough loving.
>>
>>5763376

I'm fine, trust me~.

There's something so fucking hot about each girl ringing the doorbell, then standing there anxiously, quivering in anticipation, not knowing whether this guy is going to just want a quickie blowjob or if he's going to pull her in and pound her soaking cunt for hours on end.

And just imagine the poor other girls, trying to not think about what possibly could be happening every time they see Shirley and a few of her friends enter the boy's locker room with a few hunky jocks in tow.
>>
>>5763414
If you say so.
I know exactly the feeling you're expressing. On some days you are just fine with a quickie and on other you're grown so horny that once you see it's Shirley that time by the door you grab her in and start making love to her with a deep french kiss and grabbing those buttocks.
The poor jocks would get a ride so wild they have to rest the next day in with muscles worn out. Also I feel like letting out a load really now, in case you wanna fap together over on rabbit?
>>
>>5763461

It would be all the small things, like Shirley having to explain why she's so late for dinner at home~.

Ahehe, sorry, I've been at this so long that I sort of just finished up myself.

What's rabbit?
>>
>>5763532
Hehhee, I see.
It's a sort of stream service where we both see the streamed site at the same time and can chat, etc. Just join the room for now http://lets.rabb.it/886j/MtHji78Gpx
>>
>>5763561

Ahh, I think i'm good, anon. I've regained my sleepiness after that~. Witches in the morning, that'll be fun. Hope you're around here tomorrow as well.
>>
>>5763612
No I mean, can you quickly help me cum here while we watch witches together on rabbit. It won't take long, I promise! You don't need account or anything either.
I might be, never know really.
>>
>>5763621

Will you see my screen or anything? Does my name just default to anon?
>>
>>5763638
We both see internet browser hosted somewhere on rabbit servers, nothing of ours. Yes, it's anon.
>>
I'm glad we could all play together~ I hope activity picks up a little tomorrow and Perrineanon and Trudeanon are around.
>>
Does anyone else like watersports?
>>
>>5764489
Drinking witch pee would be like tasting sweet nectar.
>>
File: 1476292684731.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476292684731.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
Sweater puppies.
>>
>>5766120

They're barking to be let free.
>>
Any anons around?~
>>
>>5771548
I am.
Don't know who to jerk off to tonight.
>>
>>5771912

What are you in the mood for? Doesn't have to be a 501st witch of course.~
>>
>>5771941
Touch choice between Heidemarie, Krupinski, and Rossman.
>>
>>5771983

Are you in a dominant or submissive mood?
>>
>>5772037
I can be a switch, but submissive if I had to pick one.
>>
>>5772048

The Countess might be your girl then~.

Or Rossmann, but she wouldn't be as... forceful.
>>
>>5772078
How hard would Waltrud's demands be to satisfy?
>>
>>5772119

She might just use any part of you she needs to get off, whether you're up to it or not.
>>
>>5772142
Will she be careful though, being that she is a member of the Breaker trio and all?
>>
>>5772232

I'm sure she'll exercise at least a little caution. Get used to that sight, though~.
>>
>>5772279
Are you implying I wouldn't service a Witch's sex in a heartbeat, especially a sweaty one?
>>
File: cf825cb0dd4a278f5d5a09017d4ffdb5.jpg (485KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cf825cb0dd4a278f5d5a09017d4ffdb5.jpg
485KB, 1000x1333px
>>5772376

That's a good boy, anon~ I'm glad you've accepted that your face is going to be Krupi's throne from now on~.

Don't worry, you'll still get plenty of periodic rewards. Pic related.
>>
>>5772466
The sight of a bare pussy and bare legs would drive my cock insane.
Totally worth it to be a woman's throne.
>>
>>5772521

Maybe she'll bring you along as a living sex toy when she wants to 'visit' the cute new recruits.
>>
>>5772618
Are you speaking of the young, inexperienced witches eager to perform their role?
>>
>>5772654

Of course~. Krupi is just as interested in getting to know them as always, and your cock would be a huge help~
>>
>>5772709
There is no shame in being fucked in front of a few girls while a woman rides on top.
>>
>>5772770

So you want the recruits to ride you while Krupi continues sitting on your face? Or you want Krupi to ride you in front of the girls to give them a show?
>>
>>5772838
Kurpi first.
The impatient recruits would ride my face or force me to get them off once they get turned on and jealous Krupi's technique.
>>
>>5772872

Maybe you're blindfolded, with your hands tied behind your back, so all you get to feel is the horny young recruits rubbing all over you, but you don't get to see their cute faces or bodies~.

The next day you see them all lined up at muster, and they all notice you and blush, and all you get to do is wonder what it was you did with each of them.
>>
>>5772997
They could easily make a game out of me trying to guess what each of them and Krupi did to my cock, face, and whatever else.
>>
>>5773055

You'll probably be able to recognize the fat-bottomed witches pretty easily.
>>
>>5773209
Krupi would be the far easiest to recognize, especially I can remember her scent.
>>
>>5773239

She's the tallest witch, she probably has the biggest butt just because of her proportions as well. You'd be absolutely smothered by it.
>>
>>5773308
Just getting to spend a few minutes in ecstasy more than makes up having difficulty breathing.
She'd probably twitch and egg me on with my breathing.
>>
>>5773395

I wouldn't let Rossmann catch you two with the new recruits though, you might both be in for some hard discipline!
>>
>>5773590
What sort of discipline? Infractions?
>>
>>5773774

Come to think of it, it's hard to think of something that could truly punish Krupi. She seems to get off on it all.

Anon, in the meantime, can be Rossmann or Rall's 'throne' for their entire 9 hour work day at a desk.
>>
>>5773996
I'm sure they'd share a similar smell to Krupi, working hard to maintain order.
>>
>>5774160

Rossmann is much lighter though, which is lucky for you, since you're not going anywhere anytime soon~
>>
>>5774414
What happens if I get her to cum? I'm sure it'll happen several times.
>>
>>5774481

You bet it will, but a disciplined witch never leaves her post!
>>
Hah, that was nice. Do you mind if I continue this with Rossman and Krupi tomorrow or start something new since I have my own duties to get to in the morning?
>>
>>5774747

Of course, that's fine~ Something new might be nice.

Goodnight anon~
>>
Anyone around?
>>
File: 399700be542a7d427ca98d9fed3cec1e.jpg (578KB, 1447x1447px) Image search: [Google]
399700be542a7d427ca98d9fed3cec1e.jpg
578KB, 1447x1447px
>>5776273

Darn.
>>
File: 1d79a2b7025d0155cfaf7c07cc46bde8.jpg (597KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1d79a2b7025d0155cfaf7c07cc46bde8.jpg
597KB, 800x1200px
>>5777367

Now who will help me inseminate all these needy witches?
>>
File: d623a0b53363b26afcd24b3dbf97cf93.jpg (779KB, 1072x1513px) Image search: [Google]
d623a0b53363b26afcd24b3dbf97cf93.jpg
779KB, 1072x1513px
>>5777615
>>
File: 34066256_p0.jpg (155KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
34066256_p0.jpg
155KB, 600x865px
Cum-covered witches.
>>
>>5778558

The absolute best kind! Their natural state, perhaps.

I'm glad someone else is around~. Are you the rabbit anon? I keep hoping Trudeanon will show up so we can talk about massive witch orgies again.
>>
>>5778558
I'm the Trudeanon, actually.
>>
File: 929916373c6a3559f829a8c5b717568c.jpg (522KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
929916373c6a3559f829a8c5b717568c.jpg
522KB, 700x1100px
>>5778648

Oh, hello! How have you been?

I hope we can discuss slutty witches, but I understand if you're busy~.
>>
>>5778670
I've been great, I hope you enjoyed some naughty witches.

Yes, I've got an hour or two at max though I'm afraid.

Are Perrine and Lynne teasing the shotas there?
>>
>>5778692
Amelie, god damn, those lewd witches got me all excited.
>>
>>5778692

Me and another anon had a wonderful discussion about Shirley and the boys Erica fucked last night, so plenty of enjoyment regarding naughty witches~.

I hope it's two and not one!

They're teaching the class that witch-on-witch love is a wonderful thing, but that doesn't mean it needs to exclude cocks. A lucky volunteer shota is about to take Lynne from behind as she sucks on Amelie's breasts.
>>
>>5778735
Oh yeah, I saw the Shirley discussion.

Especially calling her the town bycicle was hot.
I actually was the one that only witches should be this slutty.

It could work like this, if it's a normal girl, it would be frowned upon or lead to a punishment by law but if it's a witch, everybody is happy to see them having fun.

At which age Shirley discovered her love for cock I wonder?
>>
>>5778767

Yeah, I think it's just the sort of thing where normal girls know their place, and they know that place isn't having massive, hyper-pleasurable gangbangs on public tv with dozens of cocks at a time. That's a witch's place, and the off-duty witch sucking off little boys on the street corner is also in a witch's place~.

Not too early, probably around 9-10~.
>>
>>5778811
9 or 10? Blimey, I bet she found out about it when she was peeking in the boys locker room, where she did not find them "icky" like her non-witch classmates.

Any other ideas for lewd shirts by the way?

For Minna, it would be "Cock Commander", for Shirley "Don't look into my eyes, my tits are right here."
>>
>>5778847

A few lucky early partners of Shirley got to experience her with a relatively flat chest, and then enjoy her every step of her development~. Maybe she even attributes her growth to being glazed with so much cock milk over the years.

Shirley could wear one that says "Remove Before Use", or "My milk for yours". Erica or someone could have a "Cum one cum all" shirt. I love the lewd t-shirts, please share any ideas you might have.~

What would be some slutty ways witches would refer to eachother?
>>
>>5778917
For Shirley it might be true that the gallons of cum had an impact on her development, although then I wonder why some of the witches are so flat, since they surely were just as active.

I too love those shirt ideas, although I'm running out of ideas."Cum Slut est. 1936" for example.
>>
>>5779021

It's probably different for each witch, maybe even superstition, but it gave little Shirley the motivation she needed to spend plenty of time on her knees~.

I can easily imagine Erica prancing around in a shirt that says "FuckToy" or "Sticky White Angel"~.

Would "Night Bitch" for Sanya be too mean? Lucchini could have "Suck on them - They'll get bigger!"
>>
>>5779113
"Night Bitch" is excellent for Sanya! I'm sure she'd wear it with pride.

Even though Shirley wouldn't need any motivation to be on her knees, those delicious cocks and their sticky milk are better than anything else. Or perhaps she did it because she knew with bigger tits she could please even more men.
>>
>>5779177

No ideas for slutty witch nicknames though? Something about the way you had Erica insisting Shirley be referred to as a slut got me really turned on earlier.
>>
>>5779198
Hmm, come to think about it, Erica's nickname could be "Blonde Cocksleeve", as most of the time she's seen riding dicks.

Shirley could be the "Milk Cow", although that's a bit mean. Minna the "Ass of Steel", but something lewder would be nice.
>>
>>5779235

Yeah, Blonde Cocksleeve was the one that got me going~. It's just so supremely lewd. I can imagine Minna calling her that over the PA system to summon her to her office, everyone in the base hearing it, and Erica getting a big smile on her face. "Would our slutty blonde cocksleeve please come to my office? We need to go over the schedule of tomorrow's orgies."
>>
>>5779295
And Erica would show up a little later, her face covered in semen, sporting a huge grin.

Minna, on the other hand is not yet finished getting fucked in the ass, bent over her table.

Alright anon, I'll be back in 30 min.
>>
>>5779329

Erica's wearing nothing but shoes, socks, and a loose but short T-shirt. Very well dressed, all things considered~.

And after the sailor's done with Minna, he'll sit down in the visitor's chair, so Erica can sit on his cock while they go over the events~.

Erica must enjoy that a lot, planning exactly which cocks in what quantity will fuck her, and in what location. I wonder what kind of ideas she'd come up with?
>>
>>5779388

An idea our naughty little angel could come up with would be Trude's bed. I'm sure she'd like teasing Trude about her bed being soaked with cum as they go to sleep, but I'm pretty certain Trude would actually love it, drifiting to sleep in that wet, sticky mess.

Minna would sometimes have to step in, not that Erica hogs all the dicks for herself.

Perhaps there would be some sort of wish box outside Minna's office where the witches could deposit their naughty ideas.

Eila would be shocked if she knew what Sanya has written.

"Prepare 6 bottles of cum for my night shift please."

"Assign the 4 biggest cocks of the ship to my room next morning."

"I want Eila and me get fucked during prime time TV."
>>
>>5779459

So a bunch of witches secretly get fucked on Trude's bed while Trude's away? That's dastardly, I love it~.

Erica would generally be pretty fair, she doesn't want to deny the other witches what they so desperately need, but I think she would slip in a slight bias where she could~. I like what you said earlier, about how Erica is the neediest so Minna needs to plan ahead to make sure our blonde cocksleeve is properly satisfied~.

That suggestion box idea is wonderful~. Sanya would enjoy that so much, two lines of sailors running a train on the sweet duet as the camera focuses on their faces from the front, millions of people seeing their fucked silly faces during family hour~. Maybe even Sanya's parents!

What would other witches write?
>>
>>5779509
Every day there is an "Cocksleeve satisfaction detachement" which have to jump in should Erica ever feel unsatisfied. One might think those are a bit unlucky but there are hardly any days she doesn't want more cocks stuffing her.

Sanya's parents would be so proud of how their slutty daughter performs on TV, people would be congratulating them for weeks.

Hmm, it seems that such a box is suited for witches which aren't very extrovert, like Erica and Shirley would just do it anyway.

Trude would constantly ask for "young sailors that look like Chris".

Perhaps Perrine for "unwashed, strong smelling cocks".
>>
>>5779551

Would Erica prefer to drink warm cum from the tap or ride everyone and get her womb filled first thing in the morning? I also worry about what she's going to do for satisfaction when all these sailors leave! The amount of cocks on base will decrease significantly.

They could order a framed print of Sanya and Eila pressed together, drenched in cum, as a momento~.

And you're right, Erica would track down those four biggest cocks herself, our size queen cocksleeve would usually know where they hang out. I'm sure she'd have special requests now and then to drop in the box, though.

You think Perrine likes them musky?~
>>
>>5779592
I prefer the blowjob version, Erica eagerly sucking a cock for its sweet honey. Or perhaps she'd be doing both?

So what do you think Erica would write for the box?

Oh yes, judging from what the Frenchies stuff their mouth with usually, I bet the likes them musky, the scent of big, masculine cocks filling her room and her nose, making her go crazy for dick juice.
>>
>>5779592
Oh and Erica's continued satisfaction is indeed a problem. Perhaps she could be getting leave and visit some schools?
>>
>>5779620

Yeah, I think Erica would also be very orally focused in the mornings, she wants to start the day on a nice tummy full of fresh cum.

It would have to be some extremely lewd stuff, we might not even be able to think on that level of lewdness. Stuff that would make Minna blush as she reads it.

I can't even imagine the smell on base, the witches must be drunk on it 24/7.

>>5779622

Schools is an idea, but Erica isn't as shota-obsessed as Trude (she does love them, of course). She wants a steady diet of the biggest Karlslandic cocks around.
>>
>>5779671
Our cocksleeve could ask for a bunch of big, strong sailors, that carry her around bouncing up and down on their dicks, so she even gets fucked while getting around to a new orgy.
As soon as one floods her womb with fertile cock milk, another jumps in.

I bet Erica spends more time having a dick inside her than not. She wants shafts penetrating her every hour she's awake.

So what do you suggest to keep her satisfied?

Oh yeah, all the witches smell, feel, see and think about is getting fucked, groped, shown off and filled with cum.
>>
>>5779703

Aah, sorry for how focused this has gotten on this thing and Erica, I've just been having fun with how ridiculous it's gotten. Let me know if you'd rather change the subject~.
>>
>>5779718
By all means, I enjoy Erica as much as the next anon. So as long as you want to go on, I'm with you. We can always sneak in another witch here or there.
>>
>>5779728

If you're happy, I'm happy. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one enjoying it.

Erica might do the carrying thing a few times, but I think even she wouldn't be up for it every single day. I'm sure even our sticky angel enjoys the moments of respite now and then, even if it's just to provide contrast so she can enjoy the action more~.

Maybe the same principal applies to the festival. She'll just be grumpy for a few days but be eagerly awaiting the next ship crew after that~.

I think the 501st witches we've talked about the least are Mio, Yoshika, and Perrine. I find it kind of hard to get excited over Fuso witches though.
>>
>>5779780
Mio would certainly take a long time to warm up for a gangbang it seems.

Or would she be a lewd warrior goddess in our universe?
>>
>>5779828

The sheer amount of 'magical energy' she ingests on a daily basis has allowed her to keep her magic! Ha ha ha! She flies into battle, her swimsuit still filled with freshly-pumped cock milk.

Mmm, but there is something about the imagery of Erica being carried around the base by her own walking chauffeur service who flood her insides with semen, most of it spilling on the ground afterwards, and expertly trade cocks in mere seconds that is growing on me.~
>>
>>5779999
I wonder if she feels all that wonderful cum churning inside her.
>>
>>5780190

Erica or Mio?

The answer is yes, of course. Mio's body draws more 'magical energy' as her body needs it, and Erica is just naturally sensitive to cum stirring up her insides.
>>
>>5780205
I'm sure Mio also sucked a fair amount of cock during her training times.

Hijikata was picked because of his abilities in bed.
>>
>>5780323

Hehe, season 2 wasn't the first time he penetrated her shield.

Are you the same anon? I noticed we went up a user count, I think.
>>
>>5780338
Yep, still me.

Are you up for lewding up another witch's childhood? We already did Shirley.
>>
>>5780362

Who did you have in mind?~
>>
>>5780362
That's not me, I haven't said anything today. Witch anon here from yesterday.
>>
>>5780370
Either Erica or Trude, or whatever witch you prefer.

We could have Erica and Ursula sneaking to the military base outside their home town during the school breaks. Ursula is first worried about the lessons they'll miss but Erica wins her over by telling her about the majestic cocks awaiting them.
>>
>>5780386

Now I'm confused! Maybe you're confused though. So you're rabbit anon...

>>5780362

And this is Trudeanon, right?

>>5780388

We can always do one and then the other~.

So Erica and Ursula got started on adult dick?~ That might explain Erica's size tolerance.

Ursula being swayed into skipping school by the mere idea of cock is really hot~

What exactly did they do around the base?
>>
>>5780424
Yes, you got me right, Trudeanon here.

As soon as Erica could read her parents got her "Die Luftwaffe", the monthly witch magazine and as her father was a doctor, they could afford a TV very soon. And we all know what's shown on TV during these days.

Witches getting gangbanged, drenched in semen, those scenes got Erica very excited to become a witch, but our energetic little cocksleeve couldn't wait until her military times.

At school, she soon got the jocks to fuck her in the locker room, but she soon discovered she needs more and bigger ones~

Well, at first the guard would ask them what they're here for, with Erica boldly stating "Cocks, what else?" and Ursula adding shyly "A-And cum too!"
>>
>>5780424
I guess I sort of did from the wordings, yeah I'm rabbit anon but don't call me that.
I've been known as 'witch anon' for months here, been talking about witches on /ftt/ threads with fellow anons for months now, which you probably weren't aware of before creating these generals.
>>
>>5780464

I'm imagining cute little loli Erica and Ursula lying on their stomachs next to the tv, kicking their legs up in the air, watching with wide-eyed excitement as witches are railed until their minds go blank in front of them. Their parents would discuss how they might make wonderful cumsluts one day, and Ursula is always transfixed by the witches who get covered in white, sticky goo in particular.

How would our two little heroines be dressed during this adventure? And what would happen next?~
>>
>>5780511
They would be dressed modestly I guess, since in elementary, their parents would pick their clothes in the morning.

Or do you think they'd be dressed up particularly revealing?~

The guard would ruffle their hair saying what wonderful witches they'll be one day and ask if they want to start with him~
>>
>>5780573

I was wondering if maybe they'd try to pretty themselves up~. You think they had those slutty T-shirts back then?

I take it a twin double-team blowjob soon follows? What a lucky guard, probably had no idea what he was helping to create~.

I'm curious as to how it would all evolve, and what they would be doing around the base on an average day.
>>
>>5780596
Perhaps they got "Future Cumslut", with the soldiers then striking out "Future". That would look incredibly lewd and I bet her parents would be pleasantly surprised to see them grow up so fast~

Yes, their tongues would be all over his shaft, curiously exploring every bit of it, and you said it, Ursula particularly excited at the prospect of getting blasted with jizz.

Well anon, where would you have them go next? Will this end in an orgy, both of them riding dicks while getting their mouths stuffed or should they take it a bit slower?
>>
>>5780635

I like the idea of their parents making sure to buy them expensive, fashionable name-brand slutty t-shirts that were endorsed by witches, and picking them out for the twins in the morning, to help them get the most dick~.

I'd like them to take things a bit slower, and have to work for recognition in the base~.
>>
>>5780667
Then they'd be wandering around the base, their shirts dripping with cum, looking around for more men to please~

Ursula, shy as she is, would choose a particular young, friendly looking pilot, for some soft and sesual sex, while Erica would ask around for the biggest dick.
>>
>>5780710

Hehe, you think she could handle that already? Karlsland soldiers are very well hung.

Aah, and another fantasy of mine is that one day the twins take some young, hunky soldiers home with them. Their parents are ecstatic to have them over, and Mrs. Hartmann cooks everyone a big dinner. But while everyone else is eating and talking, the twins are under the table, sucking the soldiers off - and their parents are well aware~.

Later that night, the twins want to take the guests to bed, but their beds aren't very big, so they ask to use the master bedroom instead. The parents sleep out in the living room, and for hours into the night they have to listen to their daughters moan in pleasure and the creaking of the mattress springs through the walls - and couldn't be more happy to do so~.

That might be too lewd for even this thread.
>>
>>5780726
Oh boy, it's not particularly hot or anything, but this ridiculous lewdness is amazing.

But in this universe, I can actually see it happen. I wonder, are witches ever tested on their sexual skills during recruitment?

I'm a bit busy anon, please excuse the long breaks.

Aah, I already have a hard time spelling out lewd fantasies.
>>
>>5780726
Is Erica your favourite witch by the way?

Or are you keeping her a secret so we don't lewd her?~
>>
Are there witches in the Erotic Roleplay thread?
>>
>>5785356
Yes.
>>
>>5786344
Which ones?
>>
File: Card Miyafuji familiar.jpg (221KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card Miyafuji familiar.jpg
221KB, 640x800px
>>5786538
I've played as Miyafuji since late last year, though I haven't in few months now there. I tried Sanya few weeks ago, took a break and someone else tried her week ago or so already for some reason, but she seems to be very infrequent player.
Only other active witch player now there is Marseille.
Erica/Nipa player exists but is really inactive too. That's it.
>>
>>5786588
> Marseille
Neat.
That's who I've cummed to most.
>>
File: Marseille is sexy.jpg (350KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
Marseille is sexy.jpg
350KB, 600x867px
>>5786840
Lucky you then.
>>
>>5781028

Sorry anon, I somehow managed to fall asleep last night! I'm up now.

>>5781313

Yes, she's my favorite. We've been lewding her quite a lot, what secret is there to hide?
>>
File: payback.jpg (437KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
payback.jpg
437KB, 600x800px
>>5787044
Marseille certainly has the sexiest body among the witches.

>>5787590
No worries anon, although now it's time for me to go to bed and dream of witches hopefully.
Should this thread fall asleep, you can always share your fantasies in the nsfw thread on helma.
>>
>>5789078
I wish Null drew more of her.
>>
File: Miyafuji - em.jpg (269KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Miyafuji - em.jpg
269KB, 648x1000px
>>5789130
Oh please, she got plenty enough already. Now Miyafuji, I wish she had made more than just two pictures before death.
>>
>>5789078

Is that you, witchanon?

This thread is very distracting to have up 24/7, so unless someone is in the middle of something I'm going to let it die when it hits bump limit so the love can rest.

I'll make a new one on Sunday at 11 PM united states eastern time, a lot of anons get on around then, so please look for it!
>>
>>5789233
Can never have too much of best girl.
>>
>>5789257
No, that's another person. I'm >>5786588 >>5787044 >>5789233

>>5789271
You mean Miyafuji, right?
>>
>>5789335
Marseille is sexiest.
>>
>>5789375
Opinionsss.
>>
>>5789335

I think you're who i'm thinking of, you're >>5747204
>>
>>5789417
Yup, witch anon/Miyafuji erper/and that post are me, but I'm not this >>5789078 anon for clarification.
I really oughta go to so sleep too though.
>>
>>5789461

Aah, sorry. Half the posts seem to be asking who's who, hehe.
>>
>>5789703
It's fine. But now's time for me to go sleep and hopefully dream of loving witches with all I got.
Goodnight.
>>
I wouldn't recommend linking these threads directly to /a/.
Calls for more unneeded off topic posting there with the few vocal idiots who don't understand where to come with their fantasies out of arrogance.
>>
Are Strike Witch's thread a thing on /trash/? For how long has it been like this? I don't remember seeing them.
>>
>>5791071
Just about week now.
>>
>>5790782
Who keeps mentioning /trash/ then?
>>
>>5791421

I mentioned it once, sorry. You're probably right in that we shouldn't.
>>
File: ac963189bf270a1aeeea38a27b95264f.png (965KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
ac963189bf270a1aeeea38a27b95264f.png
965KB, 900x1272px
>>
File: b4ab29683b668cb5f60eb1c0ba83227b.jpg (544KB, 1200x1013px) Image search: [Google]
b4ab29683b668cb5f60eb1c0ba83227b.jpg
544KB, 1200x1013px
Anyone around?
>>
>>5795786
>>
Witches are very disappointed without any horny anons around.
>>
>>5797382
Can't fap and get ready for work at the same time, silly.
>>
>>5797382
I would never disappoint a witch!
>>
>>5797382
Horny anon here, send disappointed witches my way and I'll sort that shit out ASAP.
>>
>>5797488

Work smerk, wouldn't you rather be pleasing witches? Aah, I suppose they can wait a little while longer.

>>5797490

Hello anon, how are you this fine evening? How may the witches serve you?~

>>5797500

My, my. Everyone comes on at the same time. What were you planning to do to them?
>>
>>5797513
When I finish up later, I'll fuck them all night.
>>
>>5797513
Go get something to eat, maybe watch a film or two, butcher a few dozen orphans and then hold hands by the beachfront as we watch the sun rise.

Alternatively, sharpie in the pooper. Whatever makes a witchfu blush.
>>
Has anyone figured out the secret to becoming a witch? I must fulfill my destiny.
>>
>>5797544

I'm sure they'll spend all day anxiously preparing for your return~.

>>5797546

Just a sharpie? Boo.

>>5797554

Are you sure you want that, knowing what we do to witches around here?
>>
>>5797588
Like I said, whatever makes a witchfu blush. If Sanya wants to have a bottle of Stolichnaya in her bumhole I'd be happy to oblige.

Anyone else got idea's I should be writing down?
>>
>>5797588
Getting to become cute magical girl with neato WWII uniform in exchange for strange internet people trying to dick me sounds like a pretty decent trade off to be honest. Spill the secret, destiny awaits.
>>
>>5797630

There is no try. Dicks will be had.
>>
>>5797513
>How may the witches serve you?~

I'm Trudeanon by the way, as a change to our usual super lewd fantasies, I'd love to take out Minna for the opera or a fancy dinner. When we get home, she'd give me a long, dedicated blowjob, just the two of us, in front of the chimney fire.
>>
>>5797715
Ah fuck me. Fine. Give me magical powers and shit then.
>>
>>5797738

Of course, it's probably best we don't talk about the witches like that all the time. They might get mad~. I hope we can return to the regularly scheduled programming later though.

Taking Minna to an Opera? Are you sure she wouldn't be singing there?~ I bet that would be bliss, though. If it weren't for the pleasure you might fall asleep from the comfort!

Should I call you Trudeanon? I got the impression earlier you liked Trude a lot, but from what you've said it seems Minna is your favorite, right?

>>5797766

I'm trusting you're a cute 2D girl, then? That's a pretty important starting point.
>>
>>5797845
Minna has always been my favourite, so at first I wasn't that open to lewd her I have to admit.
>>
>>5797845
Ah. Might have a bit of a problem with that whole becoming 2D thing. No other way to become a witch?
>>
>>5797891

Ah, but have I swayed your mind? You wrote this >>5779329 afterall~. It's okay, anon, we're here to have fun.

>>5797894

Well, some say if you wait until you're 30...
>>
>>5797914
It's all fine now, I'd actually love to see her daily adventures as I did it with Erica.
>>
I only wish to make cute babies with Eila and Nipa, living a life full of lovemaking, happiness and Finnish witches. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>5797935

Ooh, that would be really interesting actually, since she's the commander. It could mostly about how she organizes all the sexy chaos, how she schedules things, how she interacts with the ship command staff, and how she 'relaxes' during all of it.

You should write it, anon. I want to see how it comes out from your mind~.

>>5797948

Would they be holding hands, side by side, as you impregnate one of their wombs?~
>>
>>5797956
Yeah sure, I'll see if I get around to do it although I have to admit it's not half as hot when you write it yourself.
>>
>>5797971

Ah, you're right. I'm just not as confident in my abilities. When you were posting the Erica one I was practically staring at the post refresh timer, eagerly awaiting the next part. It was incredibly exciting~.

Would you rather I try? I haven't made any real progress on the Perrine one.
>>
>>5797956
How could I have it any other way? Nipa alone deserves it so she can be with Eila, just to make up for all of the bullying. Hand holding is pretty damn lewd though.

I might write some stuff a bit later if anyone wants anything, haven't done it in literal years but eh
>>
>>5797997
Nah, come to think of it, I'll do it just now.

First of all, the whole thing with Bismarck visiting started with the Captain's birthday.

They wanted a witch jumping out a huge cake in front of the officers and Minna, slutty as she is, volunteered for it.

Needless to say the topping of the cake wasn't the only cream covering her supple body when the party was over~

Minna, impressed by the cocks available on Bismarck, soon arranged a visit of the ship to her base.
>>
>>5798018

I'd love to read anything you might have to write, anon.

>>5798024

Ahh, I'm so excited! I hope it has the same hour-by-hour format.

Sorry anon, I'll make sure to get some good contributions going too in the future.
>>
Alright, Minna's day during the fuck festival.

0830: Our lovely Cock Commander is getting up a bit earlier than the others, knowing that Erica won't be satisfied with the 6 guys already waiting in the Cocksleeve's room. So in addition to her daily routine semen intake of 4 fertile studs herself, Minna gets to blow 6 more dicks, making them twitching and ready to feed Erica. As she sends those on their way, she turns around for another go with her 4 bedmates, making them pump her voluptous body full of cock milk once again, this time two of them flooding her womb.

0900: Minna, actually concerned about her appearance as the commander, wearing her full uniform, proudly sporting the Blowjob Badge she got for the competition a week earlier, leaves her room to go to her office, walking past all the other wiches' rooms, hearing their moans and sucking noises, sending her pussy dripping once more, so wet, that the first thing she does in her office, is to grab her radioman and ride him on her desk, using the intercom for the whole base to hear their commander getting used like a cocksleeve. As soon as he spurts his load inside her, she puts the panties back up, in order to keep the delicious fresh juice insider her, but a dark spot is already dampening them.

Part 1 finished.
>>
>>5798116
0930: Minna, being busy as she is, doesn't eat much for breakfast, the only thing she needs is a strong coffee with her favourite topping, fresh, sticky cum. Although the sailors in the kitchen were so excited, it's more like cum with a bit of coffee. Not that Minna minds, as she's eagerly gulping down the mix.

1000: Minna requests Erica and Shirley to show up in her office, telling "our Cocksleeve and Milk Cow show up in my office, as soon as your done milking the cocks you're busy with".

Shirley soon shows up, cum dripping out her barren pussy, her tits glazed in dick juice as well. As the two wait for Erica to show up, they hear her moans and slapping noises coming closer, only to find Erica using her personal chaffeur service to carry her around. They big sailor is just pumping the blonde sluts cunt full of baby batter once more, letting it drip on the carpet as he sets her down.

Minna knows her two sluttiest cum guzzlers, and so she always asks the two for advice in order to plan the day's orgy schedule.

They go over stuff like which part of the ship deserves to be the mainstay of the next fuck fest, locations and amount of witches needed there. Erica, eagerly cleaning up Shirley's exposed chest with her tongue, of course has the lewdest ideas. this day to have a camera team following her around all day, broadcasting all scenes, with a cock count too. Minna gladly approves of that, knowing public support of the witches will hit an all time high like that.

She radios over the intercom to send a three men over to her office, so soon the three witches are bent over Minna's desk, getting railed hard from behind, trying to further discuss the daily schedule. Minna and Shirley have their tits played with while Erica gets a few slaps on that cute little ass of hers.

1100: Having it all set, Minna dismisses the two girls, having their pussies filled with milk, leaving a trail behind, Erica jeerfully running out her office, yelling "Cocks, Cocks, Cocks!"
>>
>>5798210
1130: Minna herself, used to getting stuffed by three cocks at once from her training times, casually strolls over to the Bismarck, here and there helps jerking a sailor off or to autograph lewd pictures of her. On the ship itself, she heads for the Captain's quartes, knowing he'll be there waiting for her for some quality time alone. As much as Minna loves getting used my multiple men at once, she still prefers the intimacy of sensual sex with one guy alone.

1400: A long sex session over, having all positions tried, Minna puts on her uniform again, which is, apart from the increasingly cum stained panties, still spotless.

Knowing that today's orgies are scheduled to take place on the beach and in the briefing room, she heads for the bath, finally looking forward to some relaxation.

1600: As soon as she settles her nude body down in the warm water, leaving out a sigh, proud of what she and her witches have done, two rather young sailors show up, blushing and covering their crotch with their hands.

"Ara ara", Minna goes, "who do we have here? Don't be shy, here, come join me, the water's wonderful."

"Commander, it would be an outstanding honour to have sex with you, even though worms like us don't deserve to even look at your radiant beauty." one of them yells, saluting the red-haired witch.

Minna snickers, "How cute you two are, please, feel free to come in, first of all, sit down next to me, one on either side."

"We've got a lot to talk about. First of all, you're welcome to use and fuck any of those sluts under my command, me included of course. And don't hide those wonderful cocks, you very well know that us witches love them. That said, it still flusters me that you made the effort to come up here, just for me." Minna calmly says, kissing both of them on their foreheads.

"Now then, shall we get started?" She has them sit on the edge of the pool, stroking their already rock hard cocks, soon letting the two of them spitroasting her.
>>
>>5798266
1630: Minna isn't sure what's causing it, either the warm water or the words of the sailors earlier, but she doesn't remember when she last was this horny. She pumps her body up and down on the two young cocks, muffled moans through the lips sealed on the shaft in her mouth. Her hunger for cum increases to that of a wolf in heat and she soon after has the two studs ejaculating insider her, flooding her womb and stomach with loads unseen to this day, making Minna almost pass out. The three of them settle down in the pool again, semen slowly mixing withe the water. Minna lets the two suckle on her boobs, slowly collecting her senses again, thanking them for their service.

And, something unusual happens, Minna asks for their names and units and they agree to exchange letters and photographs in the future. With another kiss Minna sends them on their way, finally finding some time to truly relax alone.

Part 4 done.
>>
>>5798288
1800: After having left the bath, Minna chose to wear her red dress before heading into town. She has been invited to sing in the local theatre, an offer which she gladly accepted.

Knowing what was expected of her, she once more asked Erica to show up in her office.
This time, the blonde Angel was starring of cum, almost shining in white. Minna inquired the three biggest cocks which Erica was glad to help out with, having used them every day. Curiously asking what it's for, Erica suggests that Minna takes her and Shirley with her, in order to collect some money outside the premise. Minna, knowing about their financial situaton agrees, under the rule that they only fuck either teens or veterans, those who deserve it the most.

2000: Almost half the town showed up to the town hall, filling it to the brim. Also filled to the brim are Erica and Shirley, having collected over £1000, getting paid £10 for every cumshot.
The two witches didn't care about the money at all, they wanted to get fucked anyway.

The show itself is a huge success as well. Minna, at first dressed rather modestly in her red dress, which is still pretty revealing, got friskier and naughtier as the play continued, soon exposing her milk bags to the public, some of which are jerking their rods again already.
As the end draws, she gets the three hung sailors on stage, letting them penetrate every hole of hers, making the proud witch of Karlsland a willing fucktoy. The crowd absolutely love it, with Erica and Shirley cheering their leader the loudest. Minna keeps trying to sing on, but her attempts are blocked by the biggest cocks she had in a long time, soon getting creamed in every hole by them.

She invites her two girls on stage, bowing to the audience and gladly accepting all the cum flying towards them, collecting it with their hands and eagerly slurping it all up.

The mayor himself drives them back to base, thanking them for their service.

The end.
>>
>>5798362

Bravo! Were you enjoying yourself while typing that, anon? There were a few grammatical errors, the sort someone who's been edging for an hour or two imagining their favorite witch getting stuffed might make~. No matter, i'm absolutely in love with this stream of consciousness witch lewdness.

>>5798210

This part's my favorite. The thought of them getting bent over a desk and pounded at the same time while they go over the schedule of tomorrow's poundings, Erica looking over her shoulder and hinting that she'll give a good spot to that sailor's unit if he picks up the pace, unf. Minna would be so busy, but I'm sure the thought of all the pleasure she's bringing to her unit makes it all worth it~.
>>
>>5798412
Glad you liked it, yes, there are some grammar mistakes, some typos as well.

But you're right, I enjoyed myself very much while writing it.
>>
>>5798429
That's the most important thing anon, makes the whole thing worth it. Should try your hand at other characters when you get the desire to write more. Or just more Minna. Up to you!

On a slightly unrelated note; where's this RP forum people have been mentioning in the /a/ threads?
>>
>>5798429

Oh I absolutely do love it, God it's kind of embarrassing but this stuff has been like 40% of what I've been thinking about every day since we made these threads~. I could read this stuff forever, even though I feel kind of guilty for asking you to write it.
>>
>>5798446
RP forum, what? Do you mean ERP threads, that were mentioned here yesterday?
ERP generals are on this board a long running community now >>5796654
Also good afternoon, witch anon-desu.
>>
I wish to do lewd things with Rudel's scar.
>>
I'm still going strong, I hope Minnanon is too~

>>5798470

Hello, witch-anon. Up for any fun today?
>>
>>5798510
Rudel's scar is to be kissed before, during and after love-making.
>>
>>5798551
Mmm, not sure. I've had nothing but witches on the mind past few days already and the /a/ general is keeping me a bit busy, but I will once it dies.
>>
>>5798470
Da, you are hero <3
>>
>>5798577

Aah, but that thread will be up for awhile though. Someone might have to stop me from making a new thread if there's the promise of more fun later~.
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 643x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 643x877px
>>5798860
That's just plain cruel my friend, surely fun can still be had?
>>
File: Lynne.jpg (512KB, 849x724px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne.jpg
512KB, 849x724px
>>5798645
You're welcome.

>>5798860
You'll never know for sure, it nearly archived hour ago. Well, I've been lewding witches over on /ftt/ threads on this board as I mentioned earlier, which I also lurk and recommend others to check too if you want to drop a visit and not wanna make a new thread, that or the helma nsfw thread.
>>
>>5798893

If you're up for it, i'll make another~. Assuming I don't fall asleep first.

I love watching Sanya succumb to the pleasures of being cummed inside! Look at how much is leaking through her pantyhose, it must be like a fire hose~.

>>5798896

I've lurked /ftt/, I just wanted a witch-only environment. Not really interested in anything else.
>>
>>5798915
I gotcha you on that, I mean I haven't been really interested in anything else either there, I just talked about witches non stop months ago and indulged with anons over them. Call it witch-only talk in an environment while other lewd stuff might be going on at the same time. The threads are really on-off active after all.
These work perfectly too, though for the OP's, try to use more subtle OP pictures or so, that doesn't scream in the catalog. Wouldn't want those witch hayters in here from other communities I know of here.
>>
I hope Minnanon is just busy with something else, I didn't mean to be rude earlier.

>>5798958

I'll see what I can do, OP seems fairly subtle though.
>>
File: 14174994_p0.jpg (572KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
14174994_p0.jpg
572KB, 680x954px
>>5798983
>I hope Minnanon is just busy with something else, I didn't mean to be rude earlier.

Nobody was mean to me, ha ha ha!

Nah, I'm just lurking a bit, there was an overdose of witches lately~

Oh what I would do to read a magazine like this.
>>
>>5799006

Hmm, do you think we should have a break on threads? I suppose I'd prefer it if it meant we had lots of fresh ideas and energy when we did make one.

There's no such thing as too much witches~.

And yeah, I imagine lewd magazines would be just as popular as lewd witch TV. I could see it now. Minna's love advice section, Erica's gangbang corner and cock reviews, Miyafuji's semen cooking tips~
>>
>>5799048
Whatever you feel like is right, I'll be here anyways, not always active though.

I bet those mags would be distributed to schools for free~
>>
>>5799107

Of course~. Boys would enjoy the swimsuit and solo sections, girls would always be gossiping about the latest gangbang Erica covered, drooling over the HD photos, and comparing Eila's fortune tellings.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 613x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 613x600px
>>5799048
I think the threads have been going quite well. With the current season airing we're unlikely to be short of stuff to talk about, especially when we get some healthy Woozle booty. Just a bit dead right now because of the time I reckon.
>>
>>5799155
It would also include a TV recommendation section of which unit is having a gangbang where~
>>
>>5799159

Alright, you've convinced me. I've just been so distracted by these threads, but I can't say I don't love it~.

>>5799177

And local events, where young boys might get the opportunity to fuck a witch themselves.~

We mustn't forget that other witch units get to take place in all the lewdness too, but I think the 501st would have prime-time slots.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 800x900px
>>5799219
Meanwhile the Misfits have to resort to dodgy back-alley sex shows in order to cover their operating costs. Can see Nipa and the rest of the Breaker Trio having to whore themselves out to cover their striker damages; Krupinski as a sultry call girl, Nao as a private dancer for rich old men who appreciate her unique "character" and Nipa as an unwilling comfort girl for lonely soldiers and more wealthy witch squadrons.
>>
>>5799279
How much would Krupi charge I wonder?

I'd love to spend a night with her.
Although this whole premise is a bit sad, witches should only have sex when they want to.
>>
>>5799279

>Unwilling

Nah. I'm fine with them being huge cumsluts who do private shows to help cover costs, but I want them truly loving every moment of it.
>>
>>5799219
Those events must be wonderful, the atmosphere woud be the one of a funfair, with a huge stage in the middle.

They boys would have to fill out a form though, which is included in the magazine, asking stuff like age, number of people coming with him, which witch he'd prefer and cock size~
>>
>>5799323

Yes, a big stage in the middle, surrounded by a soft couch-like transition area, and with tables of sorts for witches to brace on. Witches come out, do stripteases and pole dances, rousing speeches, then start to invite a select few on stage, and inevitably it loses all structure and just turns into one big messy gangbang, as always~.

They wouldn't all be so formal, though. A witch might just put down that they'll be on a street corner at this time, bring some friends~.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 480x640px
>>5799296
Premium rates for a premium lady. I can see Krupi being a proper high-class call girl. She is pretty much nobility. You would imagine she'd service a mostly female clientele though, knowing her.

>>5799312
Probably worded that a bit wrong. They'd obviously not have it, but Nipa would definitely feel a bit guilty going down on Mika Ahonen with the same mouth she moans from when masturbating to Eila. Nipa 2pure4dis
>>
>>5799395
I can't say enough how much I love to see witches this openly about their sexuality.~

Which one would be the best on the pole?
Those speeches would be lewd as hell for sure.
>>
>>5799458

Perrine, maybe? She handles the broom well in S2~. But Lucchini's got the energy, and Shirley has the legs and attitude. Tough call.

They'd be patriotic at first, but I'm sure they would get very lewd as well. What sort of things would the witches say to get a whole room full of horny shotas riled up?
>>
>>5799496
They could go on all about how much they want to feel those shota dicks inside them. As for when the fun is about to start, there would be an announcer telling lewd facts about the witches, Erica's 174 cocks on one day for example and what they love about sex and serving in the army.
>>
>>5799538

Oh, yes! The witches would introduce themselves with a bunch of lewd personal facts.

And please, 174 is just average for Erica. Her real high score would be much greater.
>>
>>5799567
There has to be some sort of age limit for these events. 12-16, 10-20, what do you think?

As slutty as our witches are, I don't like to think of them fucking every male that moves. In my opinion, only shotas and soldiers deserve it.

I bet Erica's highscore was broadcasted live, all with a cock counter on the screen~.
You know her best, what was it in the end?
>>
>>5799595

12 (maybe 10?) to 16 sounds about right, i'm with you in that only shotas and soldiers would regularly get to fuck witches. There's always special cases, of course, but much rarer.

I have an absolutely ridiculous scenario for Erica's high score that might be too silly even for this, do you want to hear it?~
>>
>>5799648
Please share it anon, I'm excited to hear it!
>>
>>5799658

Okay, so, Erica and Ursula's birthday in this universe is basically a national holiday, where everyone celebrates their most important ace and TV's most famous cockslut. For two weeks beforehand, the government of Karlsland puts aside an entire elite infantry brigade and gives them a strict no-ejaculation schedule. Erica's sleep schedule is slowly adjusted beforehand. A few days before, they fly her (along with the 501st and many other witch wings) out to the Imperial capital. They're all taken to a massive indoor arena, think of the planned volkshalle building. Tens of thousands of people line the seats, and every single major radio and TV station has their cameras setup. There's a single, large, ornate, and comfy bed in the middle of the arena area, and the infantry brigade is lined up in perfect formation, naked. All of the witches are dressed in skimpy maid/service-type uniforms, except for two. Erica and Ursula are both 100% stark naked, and their place is on the bed. Opening ceremonies are held, speeches made, awards awarded, but soon, it's time for the main event.

The time is midnight. From exactly midnight, for the entire twenty four hours of their birthday, the eyes of the world are on those two wonderful blonde angels as the entire infantry brigade, the most highly decorated in the Karlslandian nation, fucks them nonstop. The other witch units, which include the rest of the 501st and the 502nd, are there to act as fluffers, but any other sexual contact is strictly forbidden. The two are completely immersed in the constant fucking by thousands of the biggest cocks around, all of which haven't came in over two weeks. They both stay awake the entire time, their world a blur of cocks and cum. Civilians everywhere tune into their radios to find a live audio feed on every channel, and classrooms pause their schedules to watch live on tv.
>>
>>5799936

All in all, with at least three cocks being serviced every five minutes for twenty four hours, the figure would come to over 860 for each of them.
>>
>>5799949
I think you just broke the Lewdometer anon, fantastic story!

Oh I can absolutely see it happening, the schedule is thight but knowing these soldiers haven't cum in two weeks and they're being serviced by two horny witches, 5 minutes is perfectly doable.

Hats off to you, sir.
>>
>>5799949
Oh and I bet it would have a huge motivational factor on the Karlsland military, competing infantry units in order to be the next year's birthday guests.
>>
>>5800025

You've got to remember that Erica can usually easily handle more than 3 at a time, and if you add even one or two to that number every five minutes...

Some say, on the day after, for just one day, Erica is completely satisfied and doesn't have any sex drive whatsoever~.

I'd like to think it's maybe non-canon for our universe, it's about as big as you could possibly get, and I wouldn't want to take away Erica's ability to hope for bigger, newer, and lewder things to do~.
>>
>>5800066
Erica ever completely satisfied? That has to be a myth~
>>
Hello.
>>
>>5804623
Yes, hello.
>>
Wah, fell asleep again. Suppose I should bump this.
>>
Anyone around? I know you're there, witch-anon. Why don't you come fuck some witches?~
>>
File: 1.jpg (61KB, 562x738px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61KB, 562x738px
>>5808522
I already fapped to witches a bit earlier during the downtime.~
And someone made a new thread now so I'm busy lurking it among other things. Maybe it'll archive during my sleep as I'm about to go in a bit.
I'll be sure to lewd tomorrow then witches through words.
>>
>>5808522
Not him, but I'm available. I was the anon servicing Krupi and Rossman while they use me as a throne.
>>
>>5808590

Aaah, that's no fun! Boo. You better be~. I love that picture though~.

>>5808596

Hello, anon. What tickles your fancy this evening?
>>
>>5808675
I was thinking of slowly transitioning into something where I have more control.
>>
>>5808732

More control over those two? Or maybe you wanted to visit Heidi like you mentioned earlier?
>>
>>5808786
Before I give the night witch a visit, I must do some sexual conquering.
>>
>>5808812

Ooh, so you're not going to quit until you've got little Rossmann bent over her desk, moaning your name into the intercom?~

You're a hard worker, anon. Starting all the way from the bottom first~.
>>
>>5808849
Yep, I get sheer satisfaction from turning the tables and seeing Krupi's reaction to Rossmann submitting herself to someone else. I'd use the intercom to establish my dominance to all of the fresh and fertile wombs ion base.
>>
>>5808945

I like the way you think, anon! Now that you're in charge, you'd visit the recruit barracks at night, wake up everyone, and not stop fucking until you've flooded all of their tight wombs with your delicious, virile cum, right?

You'd visit the showers and pound Nao and Georgette up against the wall, and Nipa would give you a soft paizuri every morning to rouse your dominant cock out of bed~.
>>
>>5809075
Of course! Everyone, especially the Breaker Trio, need to be at their prime and my semen will enhance their performance by associating good behavior with cum like dogs and their treats.

Naoe would put up a fight at first, but her struggling would tighten her pussy. She would then mellow out as she depends on me to pamper her needy side.
Georgette wouldn't resist much as she would find the heat of a nice, meaty cock relaxing.
Nipa would become all lovey dovey towards me after I tell her how much her dear Illu enjoys servicing cocks so lewdly. I could further convince her that morning paizuris and "service drills" are perfect for her, given her luck on the battlefield.

New thread time!
>>
>>5809263
You can wait out till we reach last pages before creating new thread here. It takes hours after all.
>>
>>5809263

Let's wait till page 8 at least.

Would the breaker trio have to do seiza and watch as you fuck the other witches as punishment if they misbehaved?~

Would you slowly break Rall's resistance until she gets on the PA and names your cock the new acting CO?

What about Sasha? She seems so sexy but no one pays attention to her it seems.
>>
>>5809393
I'd make sure to to fuck as close to the trio without letting them even touch. I won't even give them a drop of my seed until they reform themselves!
Rall spied on my meeting with Rossman and has been itching in the crotch. Onlookers need to be punished for being so dishonest~
I would catch Sasha going through Nipa's things and tell her she can have them if she can do better than everyone else. The truth is that she will never get to keep them as I can't decide on a favorite. They're all amazing.
>>
>>5809600

You'd pick up Sasha, turning her around to face the trio, pounding her from behind while standing, hovering her sex mere inches from their faces to make sure they get the memo~.

The witches' biggest mistake was thinking they could control and win against the dick, but you can't keep the dick down long!
>>
>>5809714
I'd even describe the texture and feeling of the other's perfect cunts.
>>
>>5809996

You're so mean, anon~. How would Krupi feel about all this? Would she enjoy the lewdness, or be upset someone usurped her?
>>
>>5810055
Probably a mix of both. She'd be the most expressive in her envy.
>>
>>5810099

She'd have to wait the longest, though, wouldn't she? Krupi definitely deserves more punishment than anyone!

How would you go about your days as the new commander?
>>
>>5810265
First things first. Everyone would have to get up early for pussy inspection day, given no one's punished. If one of the girls doesn't make me cum in the time allotted, they are subject to training by men on board on an off-day.
>>
>>5810338

God, that's really hot. I love the idea of making witches train with others to make sure they're good enough for you.

What else?~
>>
>>5810403
Depending on the mission, I'd make one witch (one who's been working hard) stay behind. This way, she could unwind from such tense action and receive the cock she's been aiming for.
>>
>>5810479

I love how you're using the one thing witches crave the most to help them become a better unit, and not just mindlessly having your way with them. I'm sure you'll be able to 'pound' out all their shortcomings.
>>
>>5810572
Looks like I'd be pounding the Breaker Trio the most.
>>
>>5810609

Or the least, depending on how you look at it.
>>
>>5810685

I'd love to do silly things like stuffing my cock inside of Nao and having her read to me, not moving myself, watching her go crazy with embarrassment and seeing how long it takes her to start grinding on it herself.
>>
>>5810685
I'd be rather sympathetic towards Krupi and Nipa at least.
>>
>>5810941

And not Nao? Look at how much she's always spreading her legs, though! She really wants it!

Does Krupi really need sympathy?
>>
>>5811093
Naoe needs to work on being more honest.
>>
>>5811172

Oh, you want her begging for it? In the same way her body is always begging for it?

What would she have to do to prove herself for you?~
>>
>>5811221
I'd have her wear a lewd outfit where Naoe forgoes the badass look for something more charming and wait for her to crack. Sadako can help decide too.
>>
>>5811262

What would it be? Something that's just really enticing, or something incredibly lewd and built for sex with easy access?
>>
>>5811365
Why not both? I could easily outfit her in something like a microbikini
>>
>>5811452

A microbikini is pretty standard. You could have some lewd military-style lingerie with everything out in the open, ready for spitroasting at a moment's notice, a bullet vibe control unit strapped to her inner thigh with the business end shoved up inside her.

If you treat her like that though, you might turn her from the most dishonest and reserved to the most open cockslut on the entire base!
>>
>>5811565
Anything to make her more cooperative.
If the girls are happy from sex, they'll do better in the skies.
>>
>>5811704

You might need her to spend some nights in the male barracks. She'll start being honest with herself soon enough~.

I think i'll make a new thread now.
>>
Get in here, and then get in some witches~

>>5811887
>>5811887
>>5811887
>>5811887
>>5811887
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.