[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we share our most fucked-up and weird fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 33

File: [degeneracy intensifies].gif (149KB, 382x408px) Image search: [Google]
[degeneracy intensifies].gif
149KB, 382x408px
ITT: we share our most fucked-up and weird fantasies
>>
File: narga tf1.jpg (233KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
narga tf1.jpg
233KB, 1280x857px
I want to be a monster then have a giginox lay its egg inside me so I can feel the giggi squirm as they find their way out of my orifices
>>
>>5445670
I want to be loved by another man and raise a family together.
>>
committing heinous acts of murder and tortuous degradation to innocent people to summon a succubus who gets off on the acts of evil i am committing until we fuck and then [spoiler]she kills me[/spoiler]
>>
>>5445670
I guess wanting your face to be forced into Yuugis hairy sweaty armpits and clean them for her after which she sits on your face with her big equally sweaty muscly butt is still considered pretty tame here.
>>
File: photo_2016-06-03_17-12-46.jpg (58KB, 981x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-03_17-12-46.jpg
58KB, 981x1280px
i want to be cute
>>
>>5446970
Hot.

I guess I want to be a big monster-y furbait thing and hard vore a fucker or something. Slowly. That'd be rad.
>>
>>5448684
Femfags are almost as bad as trannies.
>>
File: tribal nargacuga.jpg (404KB, 1000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
tribal nargacuga.jpg
404KB, 1000x1265px
>>5448684
I want to be masculine with my broad shoulders and strong chin
However my arched back and feminine hips disagree with this goal
>>5449083
I'm not into vore, myself
I like the giggi for being plump, squishy, and soft and less so for the bloodsucking tendencies
>>
>>5449637
I know what you mean. There's not enough Giggi stuffing out there.
>>
i want to be held and comforted and told nice things
>>
File: 1450133898672.jpg (56KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1450133898672.jpg
56KB, 640x696px
>>5445670
My weirdest plays out like this (warning it's pretty fucked up)

>Be fursona, wake up tied to pole in the middle of nowhere
>Horse presents itself to him/me, reveals it's sapient and insists he'll become his shit
You can already tell where this is going
>Anally vores him, sucks him through his guts because reasons, taunts him about how he's fucked
>Gets digested alive in his belly
>I typically focus on details at this point, like my 'sona's guts spilling out of his torso as his belly is digested
>Expires after extensive torture before being shit out into a forgettable pile of, well, shit
I really don't know what bestowed upon me this fantasy but I want it to please leave
>>
>>5449418
xD nice edge!
Why don't you post on /pol/ instead?
>>
>>5450022
Nice, nice.
>>
I wanna rock
>>
>>5450114
rock!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I want to be eight years old again... And I want to get violently raped and murdered on camera, then have it uploaded to the internet for perverts to masturbate to.
>>
>>5450226
oh
>>
File: Tiny trap bulter is in shock.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny trap bulter is in shock.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>5450226
>>
>>5449637
>arched back and feminine hips disagree with this goal

I had the same problem. Just buff up and your muscles will fix your posture and feminine hips can be fixed with lots of running and leg routines.
>>
>>5450022
That's gross.
>>
>>5450226
same desu
>>
I want to fuck something small until it's nothing but a literal cocksleeve, then bloat it with cum until it bursts.
>>
File: narga10.jpg (456KB, 1150x1176px) Image search: [Google]
narga10.jpg
456KB, 1150x1176px
>>5451214
Really need to go to the gym anyways

I've gained like 4-5 pounds this semester already but recently got my diet in order
I got a shit-ton of cardio over the summer with krav maga classes and would do a light weight routine at the Y usually once a week, really need to get active again

Thanks for the advice, with the gym being much closer I've got a great opportunity
>>
I just want to be a cute shota and get kidnapped by older women to be their sex slave and live off milk I suckle from their tits while we fuck.
>>
My fantasy is me wearing khaki shorts and a bramha hat. I want my woman to dress up in a latex anthro manta-ray suit and peg me while I scream "CRIKEY!" on orgasm.
>>
I want to paint my cock to look like a bottle of José Cuevero Tequila. Then I want that cute Mexican girl from church to drink down every, last, drop.
>>
File: 77f5712e6e2f785b0327077f2c8809cc.jpg (511KB, 1243x1601px) Image search: [Google]
77f5712e6e2f785b0327077f2c8809cc.jpg
511KB, 1243x1601px
>>5445670
my fantasy Is to reclaim Rhodesia
>>
>>5451235
You know it.
>>
I want to suck somebody's penis so hard and long that their foreskin grows back. then I'm going to spit all that collected cum out, freeze it in the deep freezer, and turn it into an icy cum sculpture for an asian kid's piano recital.
>>
I want to 3D print the word MEME in a nice, smooth no pointy edges sans serif font and forcefully shove it into my dickhole.
>>
>receive blowjob from immortal, super masochistic, girl with regenerative powers after stretching her asshole out enough to comfortably stretch over a blender blade
>she proceeds to envelope the blade and sit on the base
>blender turns on, shredding her asshole
>she fights off the pain induced pleasure as she tries to deep throat my dick
>begin violently throat fucking her until I've pushed her back off her knees, putting her back on the floor
>blender shreds straight through her anal walls into her vaginal walls because of angle
>continue relentlessly humping her face into the ground
>blender shreds all the way out the other side, tearing her upper vaginal opening.
>cum initially in her throat, but take it out to squirt some on her face before it's all spent
>>
>>5450042
>literally no defense
>>
>>5456226
Well you had literally no argument.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 320x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 320x628px
>>5456523
>you
It wasn't me who said it the first time. But when your faggot ass got triggered and started crying about /pol/, I couldn't resist jumping in for that sweet, sweet furfag (You).
>>
>>5456578
I wasn't that first guy, either. Just saying that opinions aren't arguments.
>>
>>5456591
Neither is
>>>/pol/
>>
I want to get face fucked by a fat musky mare cock. Preferably by Twilight or the other princess
>>
File: 1471008001403.jpg (81KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471008001403.jpg
81KB, 1000x1000px
I'll write them line by line rather than having some drawn out post

>Worshiping really smelly, sweaty and dirty hyper feet

>Being used as a toilet (i.e forced to drink piss, eat shit)

>Same as above but with garbage or sewer waste and I'm connected to a pipe

>Being turned into hyper feet sized sock

>Being turned into a diaper

>Being turned into a non-sexual/fetish object, like a table, door knob, etc

>Raping children/being raped by children

>Kidnapping a girl and encasing her in a coffin but is kept alive as long as possible

>Drowning a woman

There's so much other stuff that I'm not even listing right now, so here's a list of my bookmark tags, my favorite fetish is TF by far.
>>
File: tags.png (115KB, 220x6593px) Image search: [Google]
tags.png
115KB, 220x6593px
>>5456963
whoops.
>>
Watching my gf get fucked in every orifice by a bunch of other men, while tied down in a sexy maid outfit getting my asshole railed by big strong men. My cock and balls have tight rubber bands on them, cutting off circulation, as I'm told by my gf and the buff studs that I'm not a real man, and how a sissy like me has no place making offspring; all the while my mouth and ass are being pumped full of seed as my former gf now gal-pal is having her womb inseminated by verile sperm. After I'm elastrated, my new place in life is being a walking femmy onahole for studs to empty their nuts in.

>all of this as a deer getting fucked by anthros because humans are gross
>>
>>5457552
I was put off until
>all of this as a deer getting fucked by anthros because humans are gross
Good taste, deer are 10/10
>>
>>5445670
Crawling into a dragon's asshole and living the rest of my life in there, regardless of how little fresh air I'd get, how many logs of spicy dragon shit I'd have to cuddle with, and how many gay dragon dicks would assault me and nearly drown me in cum
>>
File: 06789f2df85825a46709b9c989ed5af7.png (630KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
06789f2df85825a46709b9c989ed5af7.png
630KB, 1000x742px
>>5457569
Gotta be a deer, or no dice. Everything else comes after.
>>
>>5449083
>hard vore a fucker
>not swallowing them whole so you can feel them squirming down your throat and struggling in your belly before finally giving in
>>
File: 1423009031413.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1423009031413.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>5449083
>Slowly being turned into a monster and your appetite grows with it
>Eventually you're just tearing people apart, the only time you're not hunting is when you're with your mate and eating humans you've captured with him/her and or fucking.
>>
Have sex with a male my same age on the floor of a shitty room after smoking cigarettes.

I have much more fucked up fetishes but the best things in life are simple.
>>
if i was a kid again id be super lewd and be naked a lot because people ddon't hold kids accountable for their actions
>>
>>5452033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
>>
>>5457680
Yeah, that's cool but sometimes a nigga just wants to hard vore some furry fucker.
Also why not both at the same time? On the same person even.

>>5458057
That is my fetish.
>>
>>5460728
>On the same person even.

You mean like chewing them up until they're just barely alive before swallowing?
>>
>>5456963
1 and 2 are great.
>>
>>5456963
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>5448684
>tfw hairy and overweight
>tfw wants to be an eternal boipussy
>>
i wish to be the little girl
and get raped by dragons and make dragon babby
>>
>>5461052
You read me like a book.
>>
>>5445670
I guess mine are more weird than anything, though I am ashamed of the first one.

Fucking a sleeping woman. I don't get why I find the idea hot, but I know it's one of the few fetishes I'm ashamed of. Very "vanilla" by internet standards, I know.

Doing stuff to a woman, while invisible. Ever since I'd seen the movie Entity, I wanted to group, and violate someone, whether she's willing or not, and see nothing but the pressing on her body. Don't know why, but the thought gets to me.

Having large, female wild animals, (tigers, bears, moose, etc.) with cartoon animal intelligence, and lewd focus. Like if a wolf noticed I was looking at her, she would walk with more hip-sway, than normal, occasionally looking back at me with a naughty expression.

Unusual female anatomy. Aside from ovipositors, artists rarely get creative with pussies, on alien creatures.

I get that I'm apparently the only human in the world who wants to stick my dick into an alien vag, with a mass of small, sticky tentacles, both massaging my cock in ways that hands could never achieve, while they guide it where it'll feel best, for me, and her? But I'm also weirded out when they DO have something like that, in descriptions about what's inside, but it's just a human pussy (or just a drawn line) on the outside.
>>
>>5463949
Jeez anon that would be super cruel, gulping down their broken body and letting them be finished off by your stomach digesting them.

Although I still prefer the idea of swallowing them whole and kicking. Maybe you'd be so massive that you could scoop up entire crowds of fleeing people with your tongue before swallowing them all at once and sending them down to their doom in your stomach.
>>
>>5464686
My beef with macro vore is that it starts to become rather impersonal. It's cool and all but you lose the 1-on-1 relationship between a prey and his hunter. Maybe the prey is willing, or maybe the prey is anything but. Regardless the relationship of sheer terror or blissful joy makes for an interesting dynamic that is ultimately lost when you start devouring people by the thousands. You are right though, chomping on the poor thing before swallowing him is incredibly cruel but I guess that's what this thread is about. Believe it or not I do still enjoy regular vore as well, if there ever was such a thing.
>>
File: Tearful squirrel.png (1MB, 879x572px) Image search: [Google]
Tearful squirrel.png
1MB, 879x572px
>>5462582
Me too, especially as a cub.

>>5464686
>I will never be turned into a huge female monster by an evil witch
>She will never watch slowly losing my humanity and gain stranger and stranger habits every day
>I will never corner someone, play around with someone with my massive claws and prehensile tongue and then chewing them a bit
>I will never feel them struggle trying to get out my mouth
>>
>>5465263
The impersonal part is one of the things I like about it. The idea of someone getting so massive and powerful that regular people are seen as nothing but tiny scraps of food to be casually gulped down and it takes hundreds or even thousands of them to even be somewhat filling drives me wild.
>>
File: worried feline.png (256KB, 450x428px) Image search: [Google]
worried feline.png
256KB, 450x428px
>>5465282
>I will never catch a bunch of people and feed them to my offspring, and playing with them by holding a couple of people in midair for them to reach/jump for

>>5465263
I agree, the only time I can like macro vore is when it's hundreds being eaten, outside of that I like same size vore (or at least vore where the predator isn't 18+ft tall)
>>
>dogfuckers trying to outfetish each other
Oh look it's this thread again
>>
>>5465338
That's pretty cool when you put it that way. Realistically if I'm gonna be messing around with giant crowds of people then I'm probably going to squishing the poor fuckers. Kind of a waste but hey, there's plenty of them to go around. Probably even a few to worship you, there's always that group.

>>5465385
>I will never catch a bunch of people and feed them to my offspring, and playing with them by holding a couple of people in midair for them to reach/jump for
That's fukkin kawaii.
>>
>>5465477
Once you get big enough you can do whatever you want with them. Squish them, eat them or maybe even use them to get yourself off. Whenever you run out you can just move on to the next area filled with more.

Maybe eventually you'd get so massive that you can wipe out entire cities with one swipe of your tongue across the landscape.
>>
why bother posting in a thread you obviously don't belong in?
Is it for the (you)s?

have one on me you filthy animal >>5465441
>>
>>5465588
One has to wonder if the gore of micros makes good lubricant.
>>
File: crush.png (428KB, 559x884px) Image search: [Google]
crush.png
428KB, 559x884px
>>5457552
Castration is also my fetish. The rest of your post is good too I guess. I'd prefer it if my girl was the one to remove them, bonus points for removing them with her teeth.Teasing is always good.
>>
>live in stereotypical furry world where all types of fetishes are common
>am a qt anthro cuntboy bluejay
>have an inflation related condition that normally only affects females
>if I become too aroused I start to inflate
>only way to stop inflating is to calm down or get off
>swelling up makes masturbation increasingly difficult and eventually impossible
>if I don't cum quick enough I'll blow up into a immobile, helpless bird balloon
>can only deflate back to normal if I wait long enough or someone else makes me cum
>>
File: 1473826791063.jpg (205KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1473826791063.jpg
205KB, 1500x844px
I want to be pressured into adopting a little girl only for her to grow to be a total loud, energetic, aggressive, macho tomboy who can deadlift like 500 kilos by the time she's ten and who constantly disrespects and makes fun of me for being so weak and beta while abusing my inability to effectively discipline her

At 15 years old she's 8 foot tall, has complete control of the household, I spend up to a hundred dollars and six hours every day just to cook all the food she wants for her training, buy her all the stuff she wants, helping her cheat in school and doing generally whatever she wants.

i wouldn't even need for her to sex me but sure it would help
>>
The earliest sexual fantasy I remember having as a kid was kidnapping a bunch of women, killing them, and then cutting them up and keeping their tits and asses preserved. Then I'd feed the rest of their bodies to dogs.

I have zero fetishes or fantasies about that kind of thing now so I don't know where the fuck that came from. It kind of disturbs me.
>>
>>5466706
I have not a fantasy, but a sort of meta-fantasy where I get the skill of perfect shapeshifting, and one of the things I've fantasized about with this skill is ambushing women at night and cutting their heads off, but not killing them, just to stick their heads on a life-support socket inside my chest cavity. Then I would take them to my secret lair and create beautiful robot bodies to attach their heads onto, where they would have perfect sensation but no control, and sometimes be stuck with several heads onto one body. I would keep them as servants and treat them well.

It wasn't even sexual, just fun to consider.
>>
File: no lunastra bondage fem2.jpg (102KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
no lunastra bondage fem2.jpg
102KB, 300x450px
>>5466706
That's pretty brutal

I've been into light bondage since probably about 10 years old
Don't like latex or anything of that sort
>>
File: happy alligator.png (142KB, 367x212px) Image search: [Google]
happy alligator.png
142KB, 367x212px
>>5465477
>Having a bunch of worshipers painting my distended scaled belly with symbols, bringing their own 'offerings' just so they'd get a chance to

unf
>>5466698
Muscle growth is a good fetish and so is muscular loli (unfortunately there's very little art of it).

I bet she'd just grab you and do whatever she pleases with you.
>>
I wanna be a curvy milf with a stable and relaxing job, which is mostly something to make me seem normal for nighttime activities. At night, a group of cute fat-dicked shotas arrive at my place and gangbang me all night until I wake up bloated and covered in cum in the morning. My breakfast comes in the form of more shota cum, each of them waiting for their turn to brutalize my throat. Then once it's all over, I shower and clean myself out of everything that is conspicuous and insert a plug to keep the rest in.
>>
>>5466897
Body paint and worship are two of my biggest fetishes but there's very little of either. Criminally underrated stuff.
>>
>>5467076
>not being impregnated by the shotas and going through a full pregnancy in one day and then giving birth to more fat-dicked shotas who promptly proceed to gangbang the shit out of you and then leave and with each cycle you become taller and THICCER and the shotas become cuter and more numerous since your bigger womb can carry more
poor creativity/10
>>
I want to fuck a big plump sheath
>>
i want to have an intense but purely vanilla sex session with several women at the same time until I'm utterly exhausted

please don't report me
>>
>>5466897
chance to wash me*
>>5466398
What about bones?
>>
>>5466706
Hey there Ed Gein, guess you reincarnated after all.
>>
I'd rather think about IRL possible fantasys and fetishes....

Like being in a big fursuit or inflatable suit with all the right holes and having someone stuff an ovipositor dildo up my ass and then laying eggs into me. Then giving me a handjob while I lay the eggs. I want it all recorded from multipl angles so I can fap later to it. Better yet skip the ovipositor and give me the 3-5 inch wide silicone eggs... the bigger the better.
>>
>>5467208
I'm going to need a source

Or at least an artist please
reverse search thinks it's a neck
>>
File: 1474602082419.gif (2MB, 350x273px) Image search: [Google]
1474602082419.gif
2MB, 350x273px
>>5467178
Well, looks like I'm adding to that fantasy. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>5445670
w/e your picture is, i'd do that
>>
File: c0ac1ec12e7c19b52aa3ed7249693868.jpg (593KB, 1024x1182px) Image search: [Google]
c0ac1ec12e7c19b52aa3ed7249693868.jpg
593KB, 1024x1182px
>>5446970
Source? "Steeve" isn't a particularly unique name.
>>
File: the secret cave nargacuga fem1.jpg (666KB, 973x1280px) Image search: [Google]
the secret cave nargacuga fem1.jpg
666KB, 973x1280px
>>5470878
You know that guy with all the labeled and numbered monster pics?
That's who I got it from, ask if you see him on /mhg/ or trash
>>
>>5471028
I want to be a mommy narga
>>
I have a few, but they are mostly tame compared to most stuff here. The main one is to have a slave that I keep in chastity for months at a time while he is forced to watch porn, eat aphrodisiacs and pleasuer me. Female or male, doesnt matter.

I would also love if said slave had immortality and some super regeneration or body reset so I could go really wild with cunt and ball busting.

If they had that, I would have so much fun. I would start with punches and slaps. Then move on to stinging nettles, icy hot, ginger and hot sauce. Thne neddles and papercuts. Finally I would go full autismo and fill their foreskin and urethra or vagina and utherus with something amazing. Ideas include boiling water, boiling oil, liquid nitrogen, liquid lead, chlorine, nitric acid etc.
>>
File: pli.gif (492KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
pli.gif
492KB, 500x271px
I want to be a male dragon and have sex with other male dragons. I want to stick my dragon dick into their tail holes and ejaculate.
>>
File: 1330122938026.jpg (95KB, 566x413px) Image search: [Google]
1330122938026.jpg
95KB, 566x413px
>>5472217

I want you to produce my narga dragonlings.
>>
>>5468114
gonna be Omari my dude
>>
>>5472357
>tail holes
>Not wanting to simultaneously fuck each other in your cloacas so you're both fucking, being fucked, and frotting with each other at the same time.

If you're going to be a gay dragon at least do it right.
>>
>>5445670
I want to hold a girl's hand after she kisses me in the cheek and says she loves me.
>>
File: Marm - dolph 0256.jpg (218KB, 800x679px) Image search: [Google]
Marm - dolph 0256.jpg
218KB, 800x679px
>>5473047
> https://e621.net/post/index/1/mutual_penetration
fuck yeah you just reminded me to look up what thats called
>>
>>5445670
I often fantasize about being a loli who gets sexually dominated by older family members, raise me to be a fuckpet, and turn me into a child porn star. I love every minute of it because I'm a good little slut.
>>
I want to be turned into a female,strapped to a milking machine and be in a perpetual cycle of pregnancy,forgetting completly being capable of anything else
>>
File: narga176.jpg (375KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
narga176.jpg
375KB, 1024x768px
>>5470878
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21063562/
>>
>>5474189
Thanks, bump.
>>
I'm a 6"7' hairy meat-wall weighing in around 350lbs of a good 50/50 muscle/fat.

Literally everyone thinks 'Oh he must be a big manly top Bear! I bet he wants to fuck my little twink ass and cuddle afterwards because he's soft on the inside!'

But deep down, I'm no soft... Under the fat, the muscle, the flesh, I'm HARD.

My only true desire is to shed my mortal flesh, and ascend into my TRUE FORM! TO CAST AWAY THE MEAT AND SINEW THAT HOLD MY BONES PRISONER!

So I can fuck that twink in the ass with my femur. Then cuddle him.
>>
I wanna be able to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ0HK_ZUljE
>>
I want be a parasite broodmother.
>>
>>5477663
Same here, but only if they're big....no earth worm sized shit....I wanna be laying footballs
>>
>>5467512
Soft, and made merely of calcium.
>>
>>5478088
Then I guess it's perfect for a lubricant?
>tfw will never stomp on a bunch of people with my massive paws and give my partner a guts covered footjob
>>
>>5474189
>>5471028
Ha you actually did know
>>
>>5445670
>I want to be a female Pokemon for the sole purpose of laying many infertile eggs, and find extreme pleasure in having my opening stretched to it's limits while pushing them out

I suppose there're worse fantasies to have.
>>
>>5479178

Why infertile specifically, though? Don't you want to create new life?
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.