[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgy fetishes thread. How edgy are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

Edgy fetishes thread. How edgy are you?
>>
File: fireworks.png (280KB, 663x990px) Image search: [Google]
fireworks.png
280KB, 663x990px
>>5426217
I'm partial to exotic torture methods myself.
>>
>>5426217
I guess I like warm baths, I wouldn't mind some bubbles as well.

I guess I'm pretty edgy
>>
I saw a guy in the Rainbow Dash thread earlier say he wants to kill Rainbow Dash then fuck her corpse while she's still warm. That's the edgiest fetish I've ever heard of, honestly- I didn't even believe him at first it was so edgy, so I just told him I found him as much. Like, necrophilia is fine by me, but when th corpse is still warm it seems less necrophilia to me and more "I wish to prove something by having sex with you." So if it's a dick measuring content, there's my vote.

The edgiest fetish I personally have though is bondage through torture. But, I'm the sub. I just consider fantasies of me being beaten and/ or tortured, and it calms me down and turns me on. I'm very picky with it, though, as if my body were a canvas and the sequence of methods in the fantasy were as writing a story. But less of a story, and more math- like playing cupid where the weapons are my lover and sometimes they match me if the circumstances are right. I keep this to myself, though...
>>
I want to be tortured and raped. But not forever. I'd want someone to maybe keep and use me for like a day.
>>
File: clownrape.png (89KB, 1238x416px) Image search: [Google]
clownrape.png
89KB, 1238x416px
>>5426217
>rape
>>
File: 138949173278.png (90KB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
138949173278.png
90KB, 226x200px
>>5426367
>"I wish to prove something by having sex with you."
Isn't that why people fantasize about rape? "I'm stronger than you, so I'll fuck you whether you like it or not." Seems like necrophilia is kind of an extension of that concept. Even if you're boning a cold body that you didn't kill, I think that appeal still exists in that your "partner" can't object to what you're doing to them.
>>
>Generally anything forced, mostly kidnap and/or rape, but also TF and the like
>Not anything I'd actually want to do though
>A more specific fantasy of mine would include my fursona forced into a sex change through some fantastical bullshit like a pill or injection, then being forced to breed with feral horses endlessly
>also gore can be fun too though it's also nothing I'd want to really do
>>
Scat + Loli + Bestiality.
>>
>>5427482
Actually, rape to me(to me) is just not being a faggot. I've always hated consent.

Just because it's not illegal to touch someone or hug them without their consent doesn't mean they're fine with it or non-consensually touching them is now morally justified or justifiable. I feel formally removing sexuality from everything else and treating it as some sort of magically evil thing that we have to thoroughly, syetematicslly deny our children exposure to until the literal second they turn an arbitrary age is extremely stupid. I hate that this is normal.

I wish for the day where sex and sexuality is seen for its actual properties and not for its magically offensive properties society thinks it holds. The day where rape and non-conseneual hugging are seen for its actual properties is my dream. Rape isn't about control, for me- it's just about not being a retarded human? If I know how to please someone well enough that I can bend them over and fuck them on the spot without hurting, upsetting, or emotionally abusing them, that's all there is, is there? To specifically think rape fetishism is inherently about control is like thinking anyone who non-consensually hugs others do so to control, too. No, though... They might do it because they can wordlessly (and perhaps mutually) please their friend. The whole "sex is magically different than everything else so you need to ask and gain consent or else it's inherently painful" angle is so fucking retarded it gives me cancer. Rape to me is just about mutual respect and mutual knowledge. If you can't rape your sub without hurting them, desu imo that means you just don't know them well enough. Which is cancer. "You can't please me until I explicitly teach you how before the fact". Nice dom you make, senpai...
>>
File: B8kfYE-IAAAA9pv.jpg (43KB, 364x314px) Image search: [Google]
B8kfYE-IAAAA9pv.jpg
43KB, 364x314px
>>5427482
>Isn't that why people fantasize about rape?
I do it for the mind break. For some reason I'm really into someone starting out not wanting it and then becoming more okay with it as it goes on.
Could go full blown ahegao or just not caring anymore. But it's specifically that corruptive/mind break aspect that I'm into.
>>
e621 description:
>see? after you die you become an angel, my child. :)
>>
>>5434136
Eww.
>>
>>5427834
I can't believe I just read a good pro-rape argument.
>>
>>5427834
interesting. but hurting and controlling people is fun.
>>
File: 1292199_Fuf_braixens.jpg (909KB, 2500x843px) Image search: [Google]
1292199_Fuf_braixens.jpg
909KB, 2500x843px
Erotic fem cub rape/snuff/torture/execution
like this: http://imgur.com/a/8fzQC

Forced pussy stretching

Erotic cannibalism/cooking/gynophagia roasts with a focus on pussy/asshole and bonus points for pregnant women or cubs

Disgusting pussies/assholes from smell to appearance but paired with cute girls

Necrophilia

NTR
>>
File: DD0811C.jpg (351KB, 1024x1109px) Image search: [Google]
DD0811C.jpg
351KB, 1024x1109px
>>5427834
Well, if both parties like it, It kind of stops being rape at this point.

The problem is that you're mixing sexual pleasure with other aspects. If you have a dick, you can cum from being ugliest, smelliest motherfucker on earth giving you a blowjob, but it doesn't mean you'll enjoy it.

Also sex isn't the only "magical" thing you need consent for, you're generally not allowed to tamper with other person in any way, with their possessions or their feelings of security, etc.

But then again, fetish is a fetish.

I like non-con myself, but it's purely a power fantasy. Problem is that I love it way too much so it seeps into all kinds of tabooed fetishes and I can't help it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.