[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anthro dogs were real, would the Chinese try to eat them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nmv4cnubXK1r7vswdo1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmv4cnubXK1r7vswdo1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x619px
If anthro dogs were real, would the Chinese try to eat them?
>>
>>5420088

If anthro animals as a whole were real, we as a species would have to follow the Redwall model and only eat fish, because a society where you are literally eating other members is unsustainable. I say we would become pescatarians because in this model I assume there are no anthropomorphic fish, and if there were we'd have to subsist solely on vegetables.
>>
I know I would.
>>
>>5420145
Why not a Bojack Horseman type deal where we just agree to breed some chickens for food, and others for friends?
>>
>>5420357

That would work if we as a species ever agreed on anything. If we tried doing that, you'd eventually get moral crusaders calling to end "chicken breeding camps" and petitioning that "all chickens have rights" and whatnot. It'd be a stupid-ass societal struggle but eventually chickens would stop being bred for food and we would have to adopt the pescatarian model anyway.

It'd be a short term solution, I doubt it'd last a couple decades.
>>
>>5420357
That's retarded.
>>
Considering that chimps exist, I don't see why, at least for some species, there wouldn't exist anthro and feral variants.
We could eat the feral ones. I always imagine most species would see it the same way we see people eating chimps.
>>
>>5420482
You're retarded.
>>
>>5420719
Thanks for proving me wrong, anon. :^)
>>
>>5420709
that's disgusting
>>
>>5420766
Glad to see i'm not the only one who calls out passive aggression in response to arguments.

I hate how the circlejerk considers it acceptable to just be passive aggressive to content you dislike. Literally, you see something you dislike, you assert it is wrong/ retarded/ the person who proposed it should kill themselves. That is 4chan culture 2016. Everyone considers this acceptable behavior, and the standard everyone should accept. cancer.
>>
>>5423138
This kind of makes me hot and bothered, and I don't know why. Keep going.
>>
>>5420088
Probably not. Then again it's the Chinese we're talking about here.
The better question to ask is if anthro dogs were real, would having regular dogs as pets be seen as taboo?
>>
>>5420088
Actual Chink here, hell yes we would.
Except for Buddhists I guess.
>>
>>5425124
mickey doesn't seem to mind
>>
File: Meat.gif (990KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
Meat.gif
990KB, 500x209px
>>5420145
>subsist solely on vegetables
Anon please. Humans and every species that eats meat will always get it one way or another. Nothing short of star trek instant meal machines will change that. If there were a world of anthros the smart ones would eat the dumb, The Time Machine style.
>>
File: whacking day.jpg (29KB, 625x461px) Image search: [Google]
whacking day.jpg
29KB, 625x461px
>>5423138
>it's that autist from the OC thread
>>
>>5426933
what the fuck, why?
>>
>>5426933
Another Chink here, nah, but I wouldn't mind a qt dog gf. Then again, there are cannibal negroes who would eat albino negroes, so...
>>
>>5423138
>this autistic response from a guy trying to deny using sentient beings with human-level intelligence for food is retarded.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.