[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /trash/? How do you feel about weed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: e304ffbf6803a1ea0b48e6670495d4eb.png (477KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e304ffbf6803a1ea0b48e6670495d4eb.png
477KB, 905x1280px
Hey, /trash/?

How do you feel about weed?
>>
Green hair doesn't really suit her.
>>
i don't like the idea of inhaling. it is the stuff of mouthbreathers.

however weed is the only thing i am fine with smoking, i think. I trust and respect it a lot more than anything synthesized, which is inherently ugly imo
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 614x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 614x324px
Don't like the way it smells, don't like the way it makes me feel, don't like the culture surrounding it.

Now excuse me while I snort this roxi.
>>
Hate the smell. Had a dorm room in college that was right near a spot where people would go and smoke every night. Fucking hated it.
>>
>>5377136

I'm way too scared to try any real drugs.
>>
>>5377175
Good. Don't. I spent two months of pure hell detoxing off Suboxone cold turkey after I couldn't afford it anymore.
>>
>>5377136
>don't like the culture surrounding it.

Not saying it doesn't exist or you're not allowed to have opinions on it, but if this detracts from your opinion of weed itself, I think this counts as an Ad Hominem? Or, at least it is the same idea... fallacious.
>>
>>5377215
no? i don't see why disliking how people interact with something is somehow "ad hominem" [that's not what that means, by the way]; for people who like to interact with the community around things they like, if the community is shit, it negatively impacts their enjoyment. not fallacious in any way.
>>
>>5377215
It's a subjective opinion, not a presentation of some empirical evidence supporting a larger truth, so I could care less.
>>
>>5377173

I'm smoke occasionally and I'm still not a fan of the smell, but some where down the road I started associating the smell with a good time.

>>5377214

Geez that sound likes terrible. Good to hear that you made it through though.
>>
>>5377316
>>5377336
I don't understand how either of these are valid replies, but consider the following

thing

^ above is thing, in itself. now consider the following

stuff otherwise to thing

^ above is stuff otherwise to thing. If you let "stuff otherwise to thing" influence your opinion of "thing" in itself, that means you've failed to judge "thing" on its own merits, hence your opinion of "thing" being fallacious... because that is not your opinion of "thing", but instead something else.
>>
File: 42d4736e7d59be2527c059b61e456d97.png (523KB, 1269x1400px) Image search: [Google]
42d4736e7d59be2527c059b61e456d97.png
523KB, 1269x1400px
>>
File: Giant Space Skeleton.jpg (53KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
Giant Space Skeleton.jpg
53KB, 500x337px
Of all the drugs I've tried, shrooms, lsd, ecstasy, cocaine, meth, heroin, valium, oxycodone, ether, amyls and methadone, weed is by far the best and safest drug out there.

That said you should still use it responsibly, you wouldn't drink and drive so don't smoke and ride either
>>
I don't give a fuck what people do with it as long as nobody smokes it within my general vicinity
>>
File: SCHWAY.jpg (21KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
SCHWAY.jpg
21KB, 500x431px
>>5377515
Imma find out where you live and smoke in your general vicinity
>>
>>5377413
>I don't understand how either of these are valid replies
probably because you're actually autistic

why does your judgement of the thing have to be specifically be about the thing itself and not also based on the situation around it, if that situation is actually of relevance to you. if a thing impedes my enjoyment of a thing by existing/interacting the way it does, then naturally i will like it less because the thing; shit doesn't exist in a vacuum in the real world, you know.
>>
File: ddbdee34f4fed02917460efcefd9abd5.jpg (684KB, 1100x850px) Image search: [Google]
ddbdee34f4fed02917460efcefd9abd5.jpg
684KB, 1100x850px
>>
Used to love it but ever since I developed tinnitus smoking makes it temporarily louder. Takes all the enjoyment out of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.