[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask "Anon in a long-term relationship" anything thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1467137287868.png (430KB, 790x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467137287868.png
430KB, 790x720px
>>
>>5362044
How long till you realize all the small things you don't like about them will slowly drive you two apart?
>>
>>5362663
Probably after our future children are at just the right age to be damaged by a messy divorce.

Ha, in all seriousness, I couldn't say. We've been together for 7 years, lost our virginities together, grew up together. I know all her quirks and faults and love her for them as she does me.

But we agree that nothing in life is guaranteed.
>>
>>5362739
Just bitter because I had a 5 year relationship fall out. Wasn't even that issue either.
Out of no where she cheated on me, got pregnant, worried that she would never get a chance again,and told me to find someone better.
Best of luck to you though.
>>
>>5362864
Same to you mate. That's really fucking harsh.

Humans are strange beings, we don't always come even close to whats good for us. For good or ill though, you wouldn't be who you are now without the shit that happens. In the end, it could be better.

I had a buddy of mine who had a similar problem. Thing were going well and they seemed like a good stable relationship, suddenly his girl got this "we need to marry and have kids now" kind of thing come over her. They weren't even 21 yet and my friend just wasn't ready. She got mad and eventually cheated on him, got knocked up and stuck with some other person.

My friend though got to grow up and be a stable adult and now has a much better relationship. People are crazy.
>>
>>5362985
Yea yea and time is a straight line.

People become whomever they want to be. I tried my best. Was as transparent as I could be but the results are out of my hands. Figuring out how to get over her is another issue but whatever.

To make me feel like Ive actually learned something out my miserable experience, I'll push some unwarranted advice by saying how important it is that whatever happens, it's not your fault. Time is an incubator or whatever. People will eventually fight for what they want.
>>
>>5362739
I was close to having a relationship like that. We both grew up together, went to the same school, she was my first girl, and I was her first boyfriend. But then I had to move.
I can't help but feel I left something very important behind, and maybe one without equal. But who knows, maybe it would end up in disaster and I actually dodged a bullet, even if nothing pointed to this end.
>>
>>5362044
fatfags, pls go
>>
File: 1462898120746.jpg (415KB, 850x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1462898120746.jpg
415KB, 850x1044px
>>5363375
Well said. Got to roll with the punches, and there's plenty of shit that one can never control, but you can't let it trample you.

>>5364184
People can have so many changes in just a few years, there's always the potential for an incompatibility to grow. Then there will be other people who stay exactly the same for years.

Really is hard to say. In all likely hood, many "from childhood to adulthood" relationships don't really last, but there will always be that connection and memory. She was an important part of who you were and in many ways who you are today; can't really discount that.

Before I ended up with my current partner I grew up with this girl down the street, we were great friends but I was pretty heavily in the friendzone despite my crushes. She ended up in an abusive relationship with someone far older than her and I was always the one to turn to. After they broke up we started dating when I got the balls to finally push for it, but I was just the innocent kid side she wanted to hold onto I guess.

We never got serious despite my attempts and then she wondered back to the other guy. Really fucked up our friendship and we completely fell out of contact after that. Most of early high-school I was a wreck because of it, but after a year and half of mopping about I said fuck it and started searching.

By chance I found my life partner and spent the rest of my adolescence with her and now, spending all my time with this beautiful girl, poised for marriage, I am so thankful the other girl and I didn't stick together.

>>5366499
no u :-)
>>
>>5366604
sauce?
>>
File: CmuvMbbVUAAfndL.png (1MB, 1200x646px) Image search: [Google]
CmuvMbbVUAAfndL.png
1MB, 1200x646px
>>5368061
Sorry mate, I'm not really sure. I found it on a 4chan. Humorously I found it in a fatty thread and not a chubby thread.

I tried to google-foo it but I just get more 4chan related stuff and other people trying to find the source.
>>
>>5362044
are you gay?
>>
>>5362044
How do I into girlfriend?
>>
How fat is she?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.