[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cats hate water?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tabby-cat-hissing-16197215.jpg (31KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
tabby-cat-hissing-16197215.jpg
31KB, 400x266px
Why do cats hate water?
>>
well they're always preening themselves n shit, and their getting wet compromises their efforts on that.
>>
File: AquafinaSwimming Cat Mascot.jpg (95KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
AquafinaSwimming Cat Mascot.jpg
95KB, 700x465px
>>
Because they know Jews poisoned it.
>>
They're demons
>>
>>5353441
I had a cat who used to love playing with taps (he'd sit under a running tap and swipe at the stream) or run around in the rain. But anything deep enough for him to be submerged in would cause him to panic. It seems like it's not the water, so much as the threat of drowning that scares them.
>>
It was either because they get cold when they lose all wind resistance, or it was the same reason why vampires and wraiths can't cross rivers
>>
>>5356430
>or it was the same reason why vampires and wraiths can't cross rivers

which is?
>>
File: 1412683072813.png (120KB, 662x443px) Image search: [Google]
1412683072813.png
120KB, 662x443px
Maybe they're part black.
>>
>>5359133
>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius
>>
>>5360387

White people are pretty conservative with their names.

Instead of creating brand new ones, we just pick whatever already exists from a list we find via google.

The most imaginative we ever get is using a hyphen, a junior or senior, a suffix, or a number.

Seriously, how many new white names can you think of?
>>
>>5360387
I have a Johnquavious in my class.

>>5361821
White people just pick shit from the Bible. It's not even good shit either, like what kinda parent names their kid Seth? Seth just means substitution, he was born after Cain killed Abel to replace him, it makes it sound like you had a miscarriage halfway through the first time and tried again to avoid wasting all the baby furniture you bought. The worst one is Christopher though. I don't even know what that name means but my parents named me that and literally every person I've asked named Christopher has told me they hated their name. I even had a guy tell me it sounded like a child's name, as if a first name could even be considered childish. I would honestly rather just have an integer as an identifier.
>>
>>5361821
Not him, but ignoring distinguishing between race, I hate this line of thinking. The other day we had a youtube ad thread or whatever for discussion on Youtube having changed their ad policy and the entire thread was littered with "criticism" of this nature: that new content is magically better than old- that "original" content is magically better than commentating over vidya gameplay, which is not "original" content to them and therefore doesn't deserve to make money, unlike "original" content.

ik you never implied that new = better but by distinguishing between new and old you're implying they're not to be philosophically consumed the same way in themselves. So, yes, you're inherently implying that one is better than the other, at least, by even distinguishing a difference between them.
>>
>>5361821
My parents tried to invent a new name when they had me. My grandfather's brother recently died when my mother was pregnant so she wanted to name me after him, Warren. But he had two daughters (who my parents weren't really in contact with) who were expecting at the time as well so she figured they'd name their kids warren as well. So that I'd be more unique they decided to change the spelling and name me Warne. I hated it as a kid because no one could ever pronounce it, like teachers would read a roll call and say "way-urn" or "uhh is it warner, I think there was a typo here, let me just fix that for you".

As an adult I found out that Warne, pronounced like bjorn or jorn but with a w, is a standard (though not particularly common) name in Iceland and is old norse for guardian. Not bad.
>>
hisssssssss
>>
>>5353441
Why do cats hate people?
>>
>>5353441
It's because cats have very lightweight fur, it's easy for them to move about

But putting them in water make their coat heavy and their skin cool and itchy because it dries slowly
>>
Because they can't swim
>>
>>5365504
My cat loves me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.