[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too anxious to relax >too depressed to masturbate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: sadsack.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sadsack.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>too anxious to relax
>too depressed to masturbate
>>
>nauseous because worried
>worried because nauseous
>>
File: ht2Iaub.jpg (69KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
ht2Iaub.jpg
69KB, 590x750px
I'm depressed because I masturbate too much. Can we trade?
>>
>depression pills cause headaches
>headache pills cause depression
>>
File: 1473174624435.gif (79KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1473174624435.gif
79KB, 500x390px
>>5343260
>Take job to support expensive hobby
>Job takes up all your hobby time
>>
File: 52096130.jpg (50KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
52096130.jpg
50KB, 600x549px
>motivated to draw during class/job
>loss motivation when home
>>
File: 1441996003565.jpg (59KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441996003565.jpg
59KB, 533x800px
>>5343260
>close friend of mine (ugly as fuck girl) tells me she has a friend moving to US and she wants me to know her
>10/10 girl has no friends
>we talk, everything is perfect, this bitch is fucking perfect
>the 3 of us go to drink some beers with 2 other guys
>next day 10/10 tells me she will be home alone tonight because close friend is going out on a date with her boyfriend
>spent all day with her looking for a job for her
>find a job, she stays, 6 hours later pick her up
>on our way home she says "so yeah, I'll be alone tonight, I'm kinda tired and they told me to come at 10 tomorrow but I'm down to go out tonight"
>drop her off and tell her I'll text her and let her know what we are going to do
>all friends are working
>tell her all friends are working
>she literally says she is down for ANYTHING
>tell her "what are we gonna do? Go out just you and me?"
>she says "sure"
>*inner beta kicks*
>"what the fuck do I do? I don't know any place to take her to a date, barely know any club FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT DO I DO?"
>an hour later she texts "its kinda late and I'm tired maybe we can do something tomorrow"
>text her "yeah get some good sleep you must be tired"
>days pass
>haven't talked to her and now she has friends that came to visit and a busy schedule because of the job I helped her find
>>
>>5352427
Oh man, you fucked up. Text her and invite her to dinner (some place US exclusive). Do it right now.
>>
>>5352460
I should, I really should, but where? A restaurant? Money is no problem right now, I wanted to tell her something like "give me a date and we are even" (as if she owes me something for helping her find a job)
>>
>>5352501
Also in a restaurant its gonna be the 2 of us, I'm fucking nervous its gonna be awkward as fuck
>>
>>5352501
>>5352518
"Give me a date and we are even" is a little weird unless you start off by asking about her job, and hope she thanks you for getting it.
A restaurant would be ideal, but yeah, probably awkward. Other options are bar hopping, seeing a movie, or exploring the city or something. Point is, not all is lost. Just work up the courage and go talk to her.
>>
>>5352546
>unless you start off by asking about her job,
Exactly, I mean after a normal conversation I'll ask her out

I guess I'll go with the restaurant and I'll keep asking questions so she never stops talking, women talk a lot of bullshit naturally right?
Anyway thanks I'll give it this one last shot
>>
>>5352427
holy shit, how do you manage to fuck up this hard? Enjoy being a virgin forever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.