[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /trash/'s favorite pizza topping?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg (90KB, 857x456px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg
90KB, 857x456px
What is /trash/'s favorite pizza topping?
>>
Pineapple
>>
>>5312870
Disgusting. Pepperoni master race.
>>
onion is pretty great, I always like to put garlic and chili powder on it as well

btw New Yorker here, how can you people be satisfied with the sorry state of pizza in most cities? They serve you round bread with cheese and tomato sauce and call it pizza, as if that's all pizza is.
>>
>>5312870
My nigga; hawaiian is boss. Anchovies are the shit too imo
>>
>>5312867
Favs are as follows
>Buffalo Chicken
>Hawaiian
>Pineapple & Jalapenos
>Bacon Ranch
>BBQ Hawaiian
>Extra Cheese pizza

I like most every pizza toppings I've tried though, pizza is just fucking great. Haven't had squid ink yet, but one day I'll get around to it.
>>
>>5312906
I see you've never actually been outside of New York.
>>
>>5314495
Other New Yorker here. He's right. I saw people acually buying pizza from places like Papa John and Pizza Hut. It makes me sick
>>
>>5312867
Thin crust meatlovers with aioli.
>>
>>5312867

Pepperoni, sausage, and a toss-up between either ham or Canadian bacon.

Fuck yeah, Meat Lover's pizzas.
>>
Cum
>>
Chicken stroganoff
>>
>>5312867
ONION AND BACON COMBO MASTER RACE
>>
>>5314538
This
>>
MUSHROOMS!
MUSHROOMS, MUSHROOMS, MUSHROOMS!
and olives
>>
Tuna, red onion and olives, with dried oregano sprinkled on top once it's done and I'm waiting for it to cool down.

My second favorite has ground pork, thinly sliced bacon and beef stripes, also with red onion, mushrooms and green peppers; that's the one I make when I have to cook for several people. Green peppers are fucking delicious with meat.

And not a topping but for the cheese I mix cheddar and mozzarella.

Man, I love pizza.
>>
When I'm poor:
Pineapple, onion and ham, thin crust.

When I'm a bit less poor:
BBQ, pork, pineapple, onion, black olives and green pepper, chicago style crust.

Weirdest pizza I had had nothing but grapes (w/no skin) on it, besides the cheese and sauce. It was actually good.

Most disgusting pizza I had was with cream cheese AKA philadelphia cream instead of actual cheese. Fucking nasty stuff.

Cheapest pizza I had was a paper thin crust with nothing but sauce and some mystery cheese on top. It was like $2.50 for the large one. It was at Cancun Mexico on a spring break trip, we drank all our money the night before so it was a fucking godsend finding that place. We had a ton of "pizza" for just 10 bucks and it was actually good as it was made on a traditional wood oven. It had a nice taste and was edible after pouring olive oil, oregano and dried peppers on it.
>>
Pepperoni and extra cheese
>>
>>5312867
onions, peppers, olives, mushrooms
>>
Pepperoni.

And after seeing this thread I want pizza even though yesterday was pizza day for me.
>>
Mint leaves, sausage, and raspberries
>>
>tomato sauce
>cheese
>red onion
>tuna
>corn
>>
>>5312867
Objectively true answer is obviously marshmallows
>>
Black olives belong on pizza no matter what
>>
>>5319019
what the fuck
>>
File: don't disgust me or my son.jpg (82KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
don't disgust me or my son.jpg
82KB, 600x567px
I knew immediately that the first response would be pineapple.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.