[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Old: >>4191718 Don't respond to it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 567
Thread images: 251

File: 1468875841972s.jpg (9KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1468875841972s.jpg
9KB, 250x140px
ERP
Old: >>4191718
Don't respond to it
>>
Do you see this? This is why I've won. The fact alone that I've gotten under your skin. It ultimately doesn't matter whose Courtney is better (mine by the way, I use grammar, punctuation, and have found an appealing characterization for her), because so long as my presence has upset you, I've already beaten you. You're uneasy now, shaking from your little throne of broken ego shards beneath you, and now your world has come crashing around you because someone isn't bending to your will.

You are going to FEAR me, Paul.

I am going to be the shadow you turn to look for in the night. I am going to be the whisper in the wind, the one that chases you down the alley of self-righteousness you've constructed. I will be the niggle of doubt in your little glass world, getting bigger and bigger until it fucking SHATTERS around you. Because I can see, Paul, that this is all you have. And I'm going to take it from you. Thread by thread, post by post, it's all going to be mine! And there's nothing you can do about it. You. Have. NOTHING. On me. You have nothing to do with all your inept and inadequate rage, and your building mania, because I am simply above you. I am above you in any conceivable measurement, in morals, principles, likeability, and technical skill

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away.
>>
File: 1468691388305.png (189KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468691388305.png
189KB, 456x320px
>>4195054
Top tier taste. Luna is by far best Potter waifu.
>>
Don't acknowledge it past here.
>>
File: 30303318.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
30303318.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
Do you see this? This is why I've won. The fact alone that I've gotten under your skin. It ultimately doesn't matter whose Courtney is better (mine by the way, I use grammar, punctuation, and have found an appealing characterization for her), because so long as my presence has upset you, I've already beaten you. You're uneasy now, shaking from your little throne of broken ego shards beneath you, and now your world has come crashing around you because someone isn't bending to your will.

I am going to be the shadow you turn to look for in the night. I am going to be the whisper in the wind, the one that chases you down the alley of self-righteousness you've constructed. I will be the niggle of doubt in your little glass world, getting bigger and bigger until it fucking SHATTERS around you. Because I can see, Paul, that this is all you have. And I'm going to take it from you. Thread by thread, post by post, it's all going to be mine! And there's nothing you can do about it. You. Have. NOTHING. On me. You have nothing to do with all your inept and inadequate rage, and your building mania, because I am simply above you. I am above you in any conceivable measurement, in morals, principles, likeability, and technical skill

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away
>>
>>4195080

He said it again! He said "Niggle"!
>>
File: catte.gif (1MB, 387x263px) Image search: [Google]
catte.gif
1MB, 387x263px

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away!
>>
>>4195081
>>4195011

You ladies should have a kissing contest to decide.
>>
File: sob_477.jpg (48KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
sob_477.jpg
48KB, 600x616px
Hey, look, about those purity seals... Wait, what the fuck is going on in here?
>>
>>4195109
Who are you?
>>
File: anus.png (204KB, 229x355px) Image search: [Google]
anus.png
204KB, 229x355px

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away..
>>
>>4195130
>Places my hand onto your cheeks.
>>
File: 1458968538314.jpg (185KB, 850x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1458968538314.jpg
185KB, 850x1107px
>>4195131

My name is Nobu Nobu!
Who are YOU?
>>
>>4195130
For the love of god, cleanse this thread of it's demons, whoever you are, pretty paladin lady
>>
>>4195003 (The cutie Parsee.)
D'aww, you know, you really are too cute. Forgive me, I need to do one last thing.
>He pat her bright red cheek before going for a small nibble. He moved to catch the tip of her ear between his teeth and gently nibbling on her sensitive ears along with teasing it with his tongue.
>>
File: tumblr_o17zzqxqKd1v5ztdvo1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o17zzqxqKd1v5ztdvo1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
What a proper mess all this is then! Come, come, gents, I've prepared a lovely pot of tea for you all!

>so spoke the self-proclaimed "stupendous spell-caster", sliding a lucratively decorated table as best his tiny frame could push. His tiny voice grunted as he did so, a sound that was joined by the rattling tea cups, seated on their saucers. In the center of it was a tea kettle decorated in a webbing pattern, an expected motif. An aroma arose from it, made visual by the steam pouring from the spout. With a sigh, Taranza slide down the mantle of the table, what little strength he had in his small body completely spent from just pushing. The most amusing thing is that he did not realize he could just use his magic to move the table, and that thought did not occur to him as he laid on the ground, panting from exertion.
>>
>>4195130
THIS THREAD REEKS OF HERESY
>>
File: disgust.jpg (54KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
54KB, 453x439px

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away...
>>
File: Pavel.jpg (32KB, 434x401px) Image search: [Google]
Pavel.jpg
32KB, 434x401px
>>4195177
>>
>>4195100
(Darknut)
Mmh? You were, now?
>He let out a bit of a low chuckle, leaning in to give her collar bone a light nip, his other hand starting to work at her bottoms.
I had no idea you were such a female...~
>>
File: fuck relationships.png (136KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
fuck relationships.png
136KB, 500x282px

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away.
>>
>>4195119
CAN I BE A JUDGE?
>>
>>4195156
Anon...
>>
>>4195177
>Pets the spider boy
>>
File: 293.Mays.Billy.062709.jpg (43KB, 293x473px) Image search: [Google]
293.Mays.Billy.062709.jpg
43KB, 293x473px
>>4195177
HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH BLOGPOSTING, THE HOT NEW ITEM THAT YOU'RE SURE TO LOVE

IT'S AS EASY AS CAN BE, JUST TAKE YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS, POST ABOUT THEM...

AND BAM, FREE SYMPATHY AND (YOU)'S
ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND ILL THROW IN A FREE TUMBLR ACCOUNT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
>>
>>4194947 (Tachikawa sister)
(...getoutofmyheadcharles...You know, this is the second time I've seen you do this in a shitstorm)
Thanks...you know...sorry about the mess...
>He slowly dragged his covered cum and juice covered member out of her as he rolled over beside her, his forehead red and starting to bump already as he reached behind her head. He let out a yawn and pulled her head close to his chest before kissing the top of it. The slow breathing, and possibly the blood rush from the head wound, caused him to regain his usual composure and cheery smile.
Time for the best part then? The cuddling?
>He reached down and gently tapped at the tip of her nose.
>>
>>4195081
>Galko popped off Hotaru's nipple, giving it a little parting nibble as she went. The busty girl gave Hotaru a competitive look, before declaring:
No way, he'd be too busy with me to even give a used slut like you any thought!
>As she said this, Galko slipped a finger under Hotaru's panties and into her ass, slowly pushing into the tight hole.
Do you like it here? I bet you beg guys to fill you up every night, buttslut.
>>
>>4195213

Anon!
That's your name, uh? Interesting!
>>
File: bathrobe.png (117KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
bathrobe.png
117KB, 308x337px
>>4195224
Okay

Why is it every time I try to ERP reasonably and do something I love, people go out of their way and build entire folders to spite me and then everyone else actually encourages this shit
>>
File: Gyro.jpg (21KB, 196x246px) Image search: [Google]
Gyro.jpg
21KB, 196x246px
>>4195177
Most nights I'd be more of a coffee guy myself, but given how shit's going down, I'll take you up on that tea you weird-ass little spider ... kid...thing.
>>
>>4195224
That's a lie Billy, everyone treats mecha like shit for blogging
>>
File: Sweating DMG.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating DMG.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>4195238
>That pic
>This RP
>>
File: 43 - Z887aYE.jpg (89KB, 480x725px) Image search: [Google]
43 - Z887aYE.jpg
89KB, 480x725px
>>4195188
(Sorry bud. Could we stop.it there for tonight? I'm sorta feeling tired and need to be up early in the morning for work.)
>>
>>4195244
It is.
Now why do you have all of these guns?
>>
>>4195262
fucking talk to me
>>
>>4195277
I don't think this is going to work LD...
>>
File: 1458440380009.jpg (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1458440380009.jpg
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>4195238

Me~? Used! He'd be too enthralled with my form and the taste of my lips and body to pay attention to an used cow like you~

>Her eyes opened wide as soon she felt that finger attack her rear entry

A-Ahhhh~!! I-I don't have to beg! U-Unlike you, guys come naturally to me~
>>
>>4194804
...I suppose...if my 'cuteness' motivates you...
>she gives him a wobbly little thumbs up, trying to smile brightly at him
Do your best...! And you c-can do your best with Team Magma...

>>4194834
...st-start what?

>>4194882
(glad to hear it :3)
>she bobs her head like a cat to the petting, too dazed to fight off her new swimming senpai's affection
F-fewer lava cookies?
>[HERESY DETECTED]
>tries to swallow her stammering
...in comparison...my skin is about...forty percent softer, because of-
>goes silent when the hands accost her chub, putty in Shelly's knowing hands

>>4194915
>bigger than most of said hand and extending up the length of her arm, Courtney seems to short circuit just at the sight of the bulky 'Seviper'
>her gloved palm wraps around it, and she begins to gently stroke up and down, rolling at the tip before sinking back down
>she seems to be having a hard time just being so close to it
>>
>>4195266
(Hey, it's fine. Any other place I could message you at?)
>>
File: 1468875841972.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468875841972.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>4195052
woops
larger image
>>
>>4195293
(whoops, forgot picture)
>>
>>4195276

Because I like to BANG!
More guns? More BANG!
BANG BANG!
>>
>>4195317
quality RP mate
>>
>>4195252
why is it you're still here?
>>
File: sob_328.jpg (151KB, 1024x1300px) Image search: [Google]
sob_328.jpg
151KB, 1024x1300px
>>4195146
Eldar are NOT supposed to be here. Please do not touch me.

>>4195157
There is no god but the Emperor. You wait right there, after I'm done butchering the rest of these heretics you're going to a reeducation center. By which I mean an incinerator.

>>4195179
Indeed it does citizen. I trust it was merely clerical error that I didn't receive your report earlier? Anything that can be misconstrued as ASSISTING THE SPREAD OF HERESY reflects very poorly on your disciplinary record, as I'm sure you know.
>>
File: tumblr_o2gfgpvsyA1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1200x1082px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2gfgpvsyA1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1200x1082px
>>4195284
>>4195238
I wonder if this silly galklone could join in
>>
File: 42217536_p0.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
42217536_p0.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>4195217
H-hey! Hey! What are you doing!

>exhausted as he was, Taranza couldn't fight off the anonymous petting he was recieving. His hands weakly tried to bat away at the hand that patted his head, but it did availed him none. He was completely at the mercy of such affections. Mostly, at least until he can remember he had magic.

>>4195256
Hello, sir! You have a funny hat! Please, help yourself! No, really, please dooooo...

>he didn't even the strength to serve the guests he invited. What manner of host was he? If only he didn't make the decision to physically push a hardwood table and instead used his magic, he wouldn't be in this mess.
>>
File: nude.png (671KB, 1280x1220px) Image search: [Google]
nude.png
671KB, 1280x1220px
>>4195325
It's a very nice outlet for my creative writing talent

I don't give a fuck if you hate me
>>
>>4195252
You want an explanation?

Typically your taste is complete fucking garbage so nobody minds.
But you went for a character a lot of people actually like and don't want it sullied with the connotation of you.
>>
>>4195293
start..... huh.... not sure, I didn't think this far ahead...
>>
>>4195339

>still eagerly recording
Hey, go ahead. This is already gonna make me a mint, if you join in I could retire!
>>
>>4195293
Ah! You need a hand? You seem nervous.
>>
>>4195284
The only guys who'd like the taste of your lips are faggots, given how they always reek of cum and dick!
>Galko got a bit roughly, pushing her finger in deeper, sliding another in next to it as she loosened the hole.
You're all flustered, and your asshole is taking my fingers so easy~ Just how many guys do you get to fuck your ass every day? You're such a whore. We should call you Whoretaru!
>>
File: Mei-Ling Zhou.png (256KB, 508x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mei-Ling Zhou.png
256KB, 508x800px
>>4195300
(Uh... not really. I haven't bothered to make a throw away email yet.)
>>
File: 8d4805c09283c4092609f2af5b3def72.jpg (880KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8d4805c09283c4092609f2af5b3def72.jpg
880KB, 1200x1200px
>>4195339
PLEASE NO MY DICK CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH
>>
File: 1391819775756.jpg (112KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1391819775756.jpg
112KB, 1152x864px
>>4195354
>you
>having writing talent
>>
File: 160.jpg (482KB, 870x1241px) Image search: [Google]
160.jpg
482KB, 870x1241px
>>4195236
(Third time I think, but whose counting? Amusingly all three times have been thanks to you know who being an infant.)
>As soon as his dick left her there was a lewd splurt of his seed that immediately spilled out of her still open hole, the woman still there panting, looking absolutely exhausted and broken for a moment before regaining some of her composure, enough to look at him with the wry grin she usually had in his presence.
If you can... hah, manage the energy to, go for it.
>>
>>4195319
I see then...
Quite the charismatic ruler you are.
>>
>>4195371
(Alright. I'm still around the discord though)
>>
>>4195252
Because you are a disgusting, unlikeable cunt and people want you to go away
That is the answer
And I will be your personal Batman as long as I need to in order to achieve this
>>
>>4194977
Oh yeah, lotsa new recruits...mainly grunts, but you know, gotta start small.

>She's in her favorite place, the deep end of the ERP thread pool, resting her arms on the edge of the pool as she talks to you, goggles still pulled over her eyes
I even have the Magma admin in here sucking up to me, it's really something. Aqua's gonna come back soon, in a big way~

>>4195293
>Her eyebrows perk up a bit, her curiosity piqued
Cause of what, doll?~
>She places her other hand on Courtney's chin, squeezing her face just a tiny bit, her heart rate speeding just a little bit at touch of the girl's truly soft skin
>She starts to knead and play with her trainee's tummy, even letting go for a moment just to watch it jiggle
>>
>>4195252
ACTUALLY, I HAVE A PRODUCT JUST FOR YOU, ONE OF A KIND.
IT'S CALLED INTROSPECTION
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL NOW AND I CAN SEND YOU A BOX OF IT, ABSOLUTELY FREE

HOW DOES IT WORK, YOU ASK? WELL FIRST, YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE A MASSIVE RETARD WHO SIMPLY IS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING BUT FUCK UP CONSTANTLY AND BLOGPOST MORE THAN JIRO

THEN YOU HAVE TO DRINK A CUP OF BLEACH TO CURE YOURSELF OF THESE ISSUES

>>4195257
THAT'S TRUE, JIM.
BUT MECHA IS A FAGGOT AND A KEK. I JUST SOLD HIM A BIG BLACK DILDO LAST WEEK FOR HIS WIFE TO PEG HIM WITH.

HE CALLED WHILE SUPPLIES LASTED AND GOT A RAGYO BLOW UP DOLL, TOO
>>
>>4195356
What was wrong about me playing it

And don't say it was because me playing it

I did it properly and in character, but despite that everyone still fucking treats me like shit when I quite literally give them everything they want
>>
File: 1463451949669.jpg (372KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463451949669.jpg
372KB, 800x800px
Guys, did something happen on Sunday that I don't know about?
>>
>>4195354
It sure isn't a healthy outlet
honestly its not even nice
look at where you are
>>
>>4195328
I was busy scouting cesspools of heretics for the Emperor to burn when I found this shithole.
Despicable, isn't it?
>>
>>4195393
(I'm not even part of "The Discord" I just lurk threads XP)
>>
File: 1458690560486.jpg (657KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458690560486.jpg
657KB, 1280x1024px
>>4195367

H-Hoetaru has a better ring to it.. A-And I don't take more than 4 per day! S-Shut up!

>Said the Candy Queen as she slid her own fingers inside Galko's panties, her middle finger wiggling her way to her cunt... And entering it with relative ease.

Nnngh~ A-As expected! Loose as fuck!
>>
Good evening everyone! I got out early tonight but, it looks like we're in the middle of some kind of kerfluffle.

How was your day otherwise /ERP/?
>>
>>4195404
Exactly because it's you.
You make people uncomfortable to a severe degree, to the point that you drive people out.
>>
>>4195403
>RAGYO
>not Jinx

You fucked up Billy. Jiro is the one in love with Ragyo. Mecha wants Jinx's pussy.
>>
>>4195427
Annoying. Good thing you're here pops.
>>
>>4195371
It's 4 in the damn morning get to sleep
>>
File: aww thats cute.png (582KB, 562x517px) Image search: [Google]
aww thats cute.png
582KB, 562x517px
>>4195395
You aren't "achieving" anything other than ruining the threads

I'm not going anywhere just because one petty fuck doesn't like me

Fuck you, I'm still going to play Courtney and do it better, Like I already have

>>4195417
It's perfectly healthy provided we don't have petty toddlers trying to get epik lulz out of me

All you need to do is stop feeding the retards

>>4195436
And why? I'm not a threat to anyone, I'm simply typefucking like everyone else
>>
File: 57800022_p0.jpg (330KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
57800022_p0.jpg
330KB, 2048x2048px
(Is it safe yet? Nope, doesn't look like it...

Have a good evening everyone)

>>4195427
(Just run and hide Nito, it's not going to end well. Should fizzle out by late this evening)
>>
>>4195390

WOOOOOOOOOOW
Your choice of words has totally won me over! Allow me to drop my pants and present my bare ass to you so you can ravage it!
>>
>>4195468
>just because one petty fuck doesn't like me
>just
>one
>>
>>4195467
XD What do you think im going to do!?
>>
>>4195422
(That's fine. I'll keep an eye out for you!)
>>
File: e8bcfba9efbb064f2eb64f9feebdfc6a.png (511KB, 801x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e8bcfba9efbb064f2eb64f9feebdfc6a.png
511KB, 801x1000px
>>4195427
I think I had an impersonator in the thread yesterday. I'm reading the archives right now but it looks like it was a raid or something.
>>
>>4195468
>I'm not a threat to anyone
In a lot of places it's illegal to typefuck you because you're underage.

also
>one petty fuck
Less people like you than Nue has hairs on his scalp.
>>
>>4195401
>Taking a seat, and nearly slipping in the process, he slowly kicks his legs into the water, snickering.
Yeah, I noticed that. And here I thought they were a pretty -ground-ed bunch, but they can't beat the water. ... Sorry, bad joke, I know.

But ah, new recruits, huh?

>He paused, scooting a bit closer, avoiding eye contact at the moment.

You, ah...you wouldn't happen to be accepting any -more- at the minute, would you?
>>
>>4195293
>The twitching thing jitters in her grasp, a clear sign of its excitement at the mere touch of its shaft.
Oohh...
>The hand that pumped at it was barely able to wrap around the entire thing, but was enough to elicit a few silent groans from the man.
C-Courtney...
>He called out her name through his clenched jaw, unable to contain his voice at her shaky, inexperienced technique, though this was no secret, if the jolts of his meatstick were any indication.
>>
>>4195491
I don't know, not get to sleep?
>>
File: IMG_2465.jpg (1MB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
1MB, 750x1024px
>>4195426
Hoetaru it is then! How do yo-hnnnmm~...
>Galko's taunting is cut off by a drawn out moan as Hotaru's fingers enter her soaked pussy with ease, her long nails scraping her walks and making her shudder. The battle clearly escalating, Galko stops fingering her asshole and rips off the other girl's panties, before jamming two fingers into her cotton candy coloured cunt.

>>4195339
(Sounds good to me! Hotaru, you chill with it?)
>>
>>4195468

>I do it for the epik lulz XD

>PLEASE DMG UNBLOCK ME
>>
If LD is underage, why is he not getting banned?
>>
>>4195494
(Alright. Night hun)
>>4195494
Also image i forgot to post
>>
>>4195499
well then can I breed the real one now?
>>
File: Billy-Mays-pointing-2.jpg (18KB, 252x264px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Mays-pointing-2.jpg
18KB, 252x264px
>>4195448
I'M ON A LOTTA COCAINE HERE, ANON. CAN YOU REALLY BLAME ME FOR FUCKING UP SUCH A MINOR DETAIL ABOUT SOMEONE SO INSIGNIFICANT? I'M BILLY FUCKING MAYS, WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THEM.

I ONLY SELL THE BLOGPOSTS, I DONT READ THEM.
>>4195468
HI LD, BILLY MAYS HERE ONCE AGAIN. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED INVESTING IN OXY CLEAN DETERGENT YET? IT'S TWICE AS POWERFUL AS BLEACH FOR HALF THE COST, AND I'LL EVEN SEND YOU SOME, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
>>
>>4195468
You're the one causing it in the first place.
You don't care about anyone but yourself
That's why you're here
>>
>>4195468
>stop feeding the retards
Good idea
Allow me to start
You're lucky you still have someone sympathizing with you, by the way. Otherwise I might have started a Lord Dominator folder. :3
Have a good one
>>
>>4195485
You're all anons

Honestly, if you don't have the fucking balls to show your face while you shitpost me, does your opinion even matter? you clearly don't believe in it enough to stand by it and you don't want the backlash of being a spiteful asshole

>>4195518
DMG is a good friend and the one person who really knows me well, of course I'd want to have his support when I'm fucking pissed at stupid little reddit memers like you

>>4195544
Of course I fucking care about myself
is that a surprise to you?

>>4195546
>:3
woah there buddy, 9gag is that way!
>>
File: whoops.png (1MB, 660x561px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
1MB, 660x561px
>>4195569
>>
fuck you I'm not giving you (You)s
>>
>>4195534
I was here typefucking a few hours ago.
>>
>>4195569
>Went from being done with DMG to him being a good friend

how does this keep happening
>>
On paranoia's poison door
21st century schizoid man
>>
>>4195586
and?
>>
>>4195592
DMG allows the cycle to continue because he likes the attention/sympathy.
>>
>>4195420
Despicable hardly qualifies the breadth and depth of my disgust as I look upon this place. Not mere tolerance for the xeno, not mere curiosity in the heretical, but open fornication with and indulgence in all that defies the Emperor!

I don't know if any quantity of meltabombs will be sufficient to purify this place.
>>
>>4195569
>Of course I fucking care about myself
>is that a surprise to you?
Yo this bitch is retarded or something
>>
File: 62d59ee30e1178384faa3ab01a73d67f.jpg (528KB, 800x1183px) Image search: [Google]
62d59ee30e1178384faa3ab01a73d67f.jpg
528KB, 800x1183px
>>4195346
(Oh, you've started playing Taranza again, have you?)
>>
File: coffee.png (212KB, 535x474px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
212KB, 535x474px
>>4195592
So am i not allowed to like somebody I care about because I hated them before?
Is change banned now?
>>
>>4195567
I need to play with you sometime. Just that and I ask why I didn't do it yet.
>>
LoL!Jinx you there?
>>
>>4195569
>DMG is a good friend
Can someone post the "seriously nigger" dmg pic?
>>
>>4195529
In order to be banned, he has to be the one to admit it.
>>
File: Mental Out (16).png (66KB, 282x314px) Image search: [Google]
Mental Out (16).png
66KB, 282x314px
>>4195427
(Another shitstorm as usual, people feeding LD with replies doesn't help at all. My day was fine, it's raining outside so I can't order food.)
>>
>>4195388
>He looked down to her, eyes half shut, and poked her in the chest with a defiant laugh, bouncing her head on his chest.
I will have you know, there is /always/ time and energy for cuddling!
>He shifted to a knee in front of her, shakily, and stuck his hands under her arms. He started to lean back and slowly pull her from the wall, up and over his legs as he leaned back. As he finally laid down fully, perching her body on top of his, letting her own marshmallowy softness act as the cushion between them, he reached out to grab the glasses he left on the floor, carefully placing them back on her exhausted, but cute face.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>4195586
THICK CHICKEN
>>
>>4195621
(Yes. What's up?)
>>
File: 1451379857816.png (243KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
1451379857816.png
243KB, 600x571px
>>4195610

[That Arachne]
[Jesus]
>>
>>4195569
You wouldn't know who I was if I did post ava
what difference does it make if we're avas or not if we make up most of the thread.
>>
>>4195611
It's not change if it happens over the span of like 3 days dude. You literally can't decide how you feel about him.
>>
File: kenny8.jpg (24KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
kenny8.jpg
24KB, 366x400px
>>4195611
Stop replying.
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (885KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
885KB, 1024x724px
>>4195567
(Yeye! But we gotta get some order to this shindig. How about we post in the order Me (original Galko)/Galklone/Hoetaru?)

I could ahn~ say the same about you, taking mmngh~! my fingers so easy! You're practically sucking them in!
>Galko rubbed her hips into Hotaru's fingers, trying to get them deeper as she panted. Her whole body was on fire, jamming her fingers deep into Hotaru and using her thumb to massage her clit.
C-come o-ooon, cry out like a good s-slut for me!
>>
>>4195610
(Yes, I had a derusting session just recently, mostly so I can find his voice again!)
>>
>>4195635
Dateanon here!
I was pondering if you wanted to resume our thing BUT I'm not sure what you think of it with the current thread atmosphere.
>>
File: 1468779680766.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468779680766.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>4195629
You could always force them to come out anyway! Bend them to your will! I met a ton of pokemon go players on the way to work. For some reason the shitty, off the main network road where my work is has 3 poke stops along it.

I joined team Instinct today

>>4195451
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad to see you!

>>4195474
>Nito
>curmudgeonly rattling noises

The best cure for a mess like this is to ignore it until it fades away. At least that's what I prefer

>>4195499
That's awful! Nothing worse than a gang of ditto on the loose!
>>
File: Nue (9).png (794KB, 894x886px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (9).png
794KB, 894x886px
Consider the following:
LD refuses to respond to anybody who says he is under 18 to avoid getting banned.
Put (Lord Dominator is underage) at the start of your posts.
>>
>>4195611
>changed
>again
>a whole new person
You changed twice in the past two weeks you've said
This is unbelievable
Do you just keep evolving into bigger cunts?
>>
>>4195605
Are the incinerators even deserving of such filth?
>>
>>4195675
DMG should unblock LD if he admits he's underaged
>>
File: smoking.jpg (114KB, 605x601px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
114KB, 605x601px
>>4195622
Funnily enough, I was the one that made that pic for him

>>4195647
Well yeah, I made up my mind, he's the only person I've opened myself up to and I know he can help me

>>4195658
Yeah sure

>>4195675
What would that do about anything though?
it would just be spam and flood the thread
>>
File: guitar-face_trey-e1408738818535.jpg (28KB, 299x235px) Image search: [Google]
guitar-face_trey-e1408738818535.jpg
28KB, 299x235px
>>4195508
TIME FOR THE MEATSTICK
BURY THE MEATSTICK
TAKE OUT THE MEATSTICK TIME
WOOOO-OOOOAH
SHOCKS MA BRAIN
WOOOO-OOOOAH
SHOCKS MA BRAIN
>>
File: tumblr_o23baltwLS1uzwbyjo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o23baltwLS1uzwbyjo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>4195567
>>4195514
>For some inexplicable reason, the candy queen would be seeing double this evening. The other galko, her twin. Another buxom, painted nail, and straight blonde haired girl joins the fray. Although, she seems a bit hesitant at first. Her surprised cries imbue the area, bringing both of their attention to the school uniform wearing girl.

W...What's going on here!? Is this.... G....L?
>She probes curiously

TL note: GL = Girl's Love

>>4195663
(Beats me!)
>>
>>4195675
Whose beard is better? Yours, or DMG's?
>>
Lord Dominator is underage
>>4195693
But he doesn't wanna help you
why would anyone help someone who does this
they'd seriously have to hate themselves
>>
File: Nue (28).jpg (420KB, 848x683px) Image search: [Google]
Nue (28).jpg
420KB, 848x683px
Don't JUST post that, just include it in your posts that you're making anyway.

>>4195693
(The poster I am replying to is under the age of 18)
>>
File: kennyawkward.jpg (97KB, 859x929px) Image search: [Google]
kennyawkward.jpg
97KB, 859x929px
>>4195693
This really is not helping, any of this. Please stop.
>>
File: slutparty.jpg (356KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
slutparty.jpg
356KB, 1280x905px
>>4195701

[Hooray! Some use for this picture. Sort of.]

>>4195701
>>4195663

>With her insides being assaulted, Hotaru bit her index finger as she watched Galko play with her nether regions.
>Maybe the pleasure was too much and the lust was making her look things... Like another Galko.

O-Oh... Will you look at that~
>>
>>4195729
stop replying to it
>>
File: 9b2c68c6fec802b1107cc4bf2fb2b71a.jpg (584KB, 2031x2952px) Image search: [Google]
9b2c68c6fec802b1107cc4bf2fb2b71a.jpg
584KB, 2031x2952px
>>4195642
(See something you like there, Mr. Reaction Image~?)

>>4195666
(Well, that's great to hear, Satan! Does that mean I can finally get a session in with him? I'd really love to get some /ss/pooder action with him and Rachnee at some point.)
>>
File: Screenshot (171).png (17KB, 567x153px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (171).png
17KB, 567x153px
>>
>>4195724
Provide evidence of that please

You're just flooding and risking getting yourself banned her man, calling somebody else underage is nothing new on the internet, you twelve year old
>>
>>4195747

[Mr. Reaction Image? I think I prefer the name of ParkAnon ¦D]
[But yes, I like everything in that picture!]
>>
>>4195702
I'm not a beard judge, I shaved and styled recently so now I have a neck again.
>>
>>4195747
(Yes, of course, at your leisure!)
>>
>>4195724
Nue, that's pointless, he can't get banned unless he admits it himself, and he's not that stupid
>>
>>4195747
(God damn you and your image choices, Nui)
>>
LD, stop what you're doing and post Undyne.
I want to fuck that fish pussy.
>>
File: 51808599_p0.jpg (171KB, 457x553px) Image search: [Google]
51808599_p0.jpg
171KB, 457x553px
>>4195359
...no, you did not.
>flustered

>>4195365
I am not nervous. I-I am being encouraging.
>her knees buckle a bit
Ohboy
>she takes a deep breath in
So. Will you...join us~?

>>4195401
Because of...my diet and conditions...and...myskincream.
>the last of it comes out in a rush, Shelly's touch sending her own heart into near cardiac arrest
>she flushes as the brown goddess plays with her metaphorical bowl of cookie dough and soda, a bit ashamed of the amount of bounce time it has

>>4195508
>the tip bubbles with precum, and she hiccups in excitement at it
>her wrings it tighter, trying to pull all the clear syrup from it that she can, all the while her eyes dart from left to right hoping that they aren't being watched
You're...bigger than my recommended size list...
>>
>>4195747
Hello! I hope you are having a great night so far!)
>>
File: sob_13.png (600KB, 974x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sob_13.png
600KB, 974x1600px
>>4195670
(Oh, hello there! I think I should be the one asking you, as it is definitely kind of miserable around here. I wasn't planning on doing anything super heavy tonight but I would be more than happy to conclude that session if you feel it's not being spoiled. Would you like me to post where we left off?)

>>4195686
No, perhaps not. The amount of carapace present suggests that bolters shall see us through. Blessed is our Trinity, that it provides a means of expunging even the most resilient of humanity's afflictions.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-19+at+04.16.17).png (12KB, 725x72px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-19+at+04.16.17).png
12KB, 725x72px
>>4195758
Hello.

>>4195787
>>
File: dunked on.jpg (329KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dunked on.jpg
329KB, 600x800px
>>4195797
I'm not stupid enough to try RPing in the threads, all I'd get is shitposted for using the same word twice in a paragraph

Dominator#1543
>>
>>4195730
>>4195701
>It seems the original Galko was seeing double too! Or... just looking in a mirror. As she bucked her hips into Hotaru she glanced over at the double, then back at Hotaru.
A-are you mmn! seeing what I'm seeing, Hoetaru?
>Galko licked her lips as she stared at the newcomer's body, driving her fingers deeper into Hotaru's dripping sex.
>>
File: 1404275417334.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404275417334.png
8KB, 473x500px
>>4195729
This is what you get for enabling it. Are you pleased with the bed you've made?

Stop trying to help him. He doesn't want your help. He's trying to wear you like a badge, as one shred of evidence that there's still someone out there that will fight for him, because he views people as objects. He needs to be disciplined and ignored.
>>
>>4195803
so, I had
>Talk to Courtney
check....
and that's all I've got...
>he looks up at her blushing face
uhh, you ok?
>>
>>4195827
You know it's entirely possible to impersonate someone on Discord, right?
>>
File: ass.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ass.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>4195827
that looks like a person mentioning for child pornography is illegal, which is logical and perfectly reasonable

Still no proof that the "lord dominator" is underage
>>
>>4195826

I can certainly endure it, since I have patience for that sort of stuff! So yes, I'd appreciate if you post the last reply since I lost it ;^;
>>
File: b16.png (192KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
b16.png
192KB, 500x656px
>>4195803
Mmm, yeah...sounds like quite the recipe for a thick vanilla milkshake!~
>As she says the last words, she grabs your tummy and makes it wobble, making it slap the surface of the water
I have to admit, I'm a little jealous...to keep up this look I've gotta watch what I eat, lots of lean meat and veggies and such...must be nice getting to chow down and chill out so much, huh?~
>She smirks down at you, cradling you in her lap, scooting down a bit so your face is pressed against her rock-solid, shiny abdominals
>>
File: 1466021196807.jpg (577KB, 1004x822px) Image search: [Google]
1466021196807.jpg
577KB, 1004x822px
>>4195774
(ParkAnon, huh? Has a bit of a ring to it, actually. And are you sure you can't narrow it down to a single thing you like, a body part for instance~?)

>>4195783
(Sweet! Sorry, I'd do it tonight, but I've been up and down and all around today, and I'm feeling quite low energy. If we're gonna do it, I want to make sure I'll be performing my best~)

>>4195795
(Got a weakness for Maido Spider, do you~?)

>>4195810
(Eh, m'okay. Doing better now than I was. And yourself~?)
>>
File: f-fine I DONT NEED YOU.png (271KB, 504x418px) Image search: [Google]
f-fine I DONT NEED YOU.png
271KB, 504x418px
>>4195872
Mentioning that*

also, nice try Virra
>>
>>4195872
Show age on ID card, with a timestamp. Then we'll know once and for all if you're really underage, Paul.
>>
File: 41844011_p0_master1200.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
41844011_p0_master1200.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>4195883
(Understandable, I'll have Taranza approach if he sees her lurking about the threads next time then. Feel better soon!)
>>
>>4195883
Yeah same here. I was having a headache and now it's gone. And also I started to play Senran Kagura now!)
>>
>>4195883

[Would it be too lewd to narrow it down to the upper body? To be more specific the cleavage area?]
[Those are some fine... Spider Pods, if I may say so myself!]
>>
>>4195883
(You kidding me? Rachnera's practically MAI- I'm not doing that one it's awful. Yes I have a weakness for Meido Spider)
>>
File: fancy suit.png (381KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
fancy suit.png
381KB, 1024x1004px
>>4195901
I don't have to and I don't want to
>>
>>4195803
>The aforementioned pre begins to stream down his shaft and onto the girl's gloves, messing them up as she pumps at him with vigor, throbbing and pulsating in her tiny hand, as he mutters a faint "sorry" that goes unheard.
You flatter me, C-Courtney...!
>He strains, trying his best not to break down into moans as she tends to his leaking cock, which grows more swollen and impatient by the second.

>>4195699
>Hey that song could be the next cha cha!
>>
File: 54839679_p0.jpg (730KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
54839679_p0.jpg
730KB, 1240x1754px
>>4195876
>>4160270
"Ah, forget it then,"
>She said suddenly, stopping along whatever sidewalk they had ended up upon, not knowing just how far away she was from the house. Without another word of warning, she took him up by the wrist and dragged the anon into a nearby alley.
"Something something, everything ends better with a bang, right?"
>There was a clear frenzy in her eyes at that point, pushing up against him and pinning him to the wall.
"Say that bit about how I look again,"
>She grinned in his face, sliding a knee up between his. For what little strength she had, the treatment she gave out was rough, haphazardly grinding her body up against his in the dark.
>>
>>4195803
I'll join you.
>>
>>4195631
(If that's good with you I actually think that's a good place to end it, pretty cute.

Was the meme50 waifu serviceable?)
>>
File: 1452807710457.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1452807710457.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>4195927
Course you don't.
Better get some shuteye, champ. You have lots of Hotwheels and Legos to play with tomorrow. You are a high school dropout, after all, so it's not like you have a job to go to. Now turn off the computer, before mumma takes your good boy points away.
>>
File: Screenshot (172).png (26KB, 320x275px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (172).png
26KB, 320x275px
>>
File: tumblr_o2ggfqNJIS1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg (980KB, 1060x1410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ggfqNJIS1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg
980KB, 1060x1410px
>>4195848
>>4195730
>Although she was seemingly mortified, the busty blonde always had a dangerous curiosity to her. Her eyes were streaked deep red across her face, in particular around her eyes which seemed just barely able to keep themselves open in the face of such lewd acts. Within her ribcage, a heart pumped like a piston out of control, but still the school girl stepped forward until she was only a couple of feet away from both girls. Her blue eyes dart from between both of the girl's sexes, fingers in either one and lips that clamped about both sets of pointers and feminine drool that dripped and moistened them as well.

This is... how girls have sex?
>>
>>4195902
(I'll be sure to have Miss Rachnee make an appearance here as soon as I can then!)

>>4195906
(Headaches are never a fun thing, I know that one for a fact. But hey, titty ninjas is a great way to distract yourself! How's it going in the land of supple-chested shinobi~?)

>>4195911
(You can just call them breasts, you know~! And you're a big fan of the big ol' chest, are ya? Remind me to give you a nice spider paizuri sometime~)

>>4195912
(What? Deciding not to do a pun? Who are you and what have you done with Pun Anon!? I'LL KEEP POSTING MAIDO SPIDER UNTIL YOU SPILL THE BEANS!)
>>
Hello everyone!

Sorry for not being on in a couple of days, things have been getting rather busy on my end again.

How have you all been doing?
>>
>>4195963
Woah buddy, R9K is that way!

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4195959
(Absolutely on both counts, and if it weren't such a storm, I think you could've really brought in the crowd.

Thanks for bearing with my slow stupidity. I tried to keep groaners to a minimum)
>>
File: I like it.png (176KB, 280x292px) Image search: [Google]
I like it.png
176KB, 280x292px
>>4195986
Oh it WAS you

I thought so
>>
>>4195986
Hi there
>>
If LD won't let me torture and beat her as part of a RP
Who will?
>>
>>4195974
(YOU ARE DRIVING THE HARDEST OF BARGAINS. I just didn't want my terrible jokes to get stale! I'd -maid- a decision to keep my terrible wordplay MO in check to not induce too many groans and tomatoes! Though more maido spider is always welcome I mean hey)
>>
File: Suzushiro (7).jpg (69KB, 510x425px) Image search: [Google]
Suzushiro (7).jpg
69KB, 510x425px
(time to try something new. thank you for the folder.)

Does anyone here want to have some fun? Don't bother if you can't satisfy me~
>>
>>4195949

....!

>A cold chill crawled up his spine, swallowing spit as he looked at her with a somewhat nervous grin, his arousal rising as he felt that knee rise in between his legs.

Y-You look really, really nice! Even better now that you're not blowing up stuff...

>A nervous grin appeared on his face just a single drop of sweat fell from the side of his head
>>
>>4196020
Jinx

It's the only way she can get off
>>
File: not yet, anon.png (2MB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
not yet, anon.png
2MB, 1280x1811px
>>4196020
Dominator#1543

anytime
>>
>>4196011
(It's fine, it's fine, I had fun. It's who you are, and I wanted to give you as yourself something you want. It's cute, in its own groan inducing way.)
>>
File: Miyabi_Maid.jpg (9KB, 141x185px) Image search: [Google]
Miyabi_Maid.jpg
9KB, 141x185px
>>4195974
A good beginning! Can't play until I'm either alone in house but the girls and the tits and ass in HD are worth it

In other note. I want someone to play this cutie.
>>
>>4196014
... Excuse me?

>>4196015
Heya.
>>
File: Ribismug.png (47KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
Ribismug.png
47KB, 303x303px
>mfw my memepost made last thread's edition
>mfw I over-reacted and I have access to my computer after two days
>mfw I can only copy Chen's face
>>
File: heart hand.png (160KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
heart hand.png
160KB, 850x850px
>>4196059
Well, I can tell you I'm not Dotsy

if that clears anything up for ya
>>
>>4195974

[Spider paizuri? Excellent~!]
>>
>>4196063
you're a meme
>>
>>4196059
Qt cow girl returns
>>
A musical tribute to LD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwzjLkb8e0
>>
>>4196059
>Tries his luck in touching the cow and does it now.
>>
>>4196059
>Touches the cow
>>
>>4196059
I want to MILK that cow
>>
Is it still too meme-y for my Ice Queen?
>>
>>4196029
Fun with a cute trap? I guess I can give you a load or two so come.
>He said with a smile as he walks towards him and had a glance of his petite body.
>>
File: 46e.png (329KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
46e.png
329KB, 1200x1800px
>>4196021
(Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! No tomato for you today. Also I'm out of maido spider, so have a nurse spider instead.)

>>4196056
(HD tits and ass? My my, that sounds like a good bit of fun indeed! Also, I have absolutely no idea who that is. My knowledge of Senran Kagura is limited at best...)

>>4196107
(Consider yourself marked then!)
>>
>>4196045
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS CHILD'S LIES
SHE IS NOT INTO RYONA
>>
File: 7e2.png (248KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
7e2.png
248KB, 533x700px
>>4196049
(Yeah yeah, now go forth and show that silly Soriritas a heresy most foul! I think it's nap time. Seeya!)
>>
File: 1458166053813.jpg (42KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
1458166053813.jpg
42KB, 600x930px
>>4195969
>>4195848

Isn't, ah, that obvious~?

>She pressed her frame against the first Galko, still experiencing the effects of her devilish fingers while still wiggling hers inside her.
>Giving a playful grin at the new comer, Hotaru extended a hand towards the second busty blonde and with a beckoning finger, invited her to take part of the lewd act before her!

Come here and join us~
The more the merrier~
>>
>>4196029
(Goddamn you for posting this so late. I want to play with you so bad, but I'm so tired... What are your normal time slots so I can catch you later?)
>>
File: 47773148_p0.jpg (140KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
47773148_p0.jpg
140KB, 800x1157px
>>4195855
I am fine. Coolant is simply needed.
>pulls a bottle of iced tea from her knapsack, but splashes it all over her face
>you can almost hear the hiss as her blush dies down
Aaah...~
>blinkblink
Ah, where were we? Are you looking for a position with Team Magma?

>>4195880
A Courtney is not a vanilla milkshake, these ingredients are invalid...
>her stomach makes a little splash, and she covers her face in embarrassment
B-but your routine keeps your appearance to a much higher caliber than mine! You should not succumb to these things as I do-
>pressed into Shelly's abs, she can almost taste the salt of sweat on her tongue, and her vision is filled inch after inch with brown, taut muscle
>she actually drools for a second, but wipes it away quickly

>>4195946
>her gloves spattered with precum, she tries to flick it off, getting more anxious than even before
>she settles for licking it off, the taste making her nose wrinkle in a mix of sour and sweet
Penile o-output...estimated in T-minus ten. Nine.
>she continues jerking him as quickly as her little arms can manage, flinching away from it a bit as she expects the oncoming sea of spooge

>>4195950
That. Is. Delightful~!
Thank you so much, Mr. Anonymous. We shall be in touch about your uniform and transportation to HQ.
>>
File: huh what.png (346KB, 432x548px) Image search: [Google]
huh what.png
346KB, 432x548px
>>4196162
What even is that?
>>
File: tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>4196152
>tfw ribs skipped a rattle when I thought you meant Mizori Shirayuki
>>
>>4196158

[I'll wait patiently, worry not! <3]
[In the meanwhile, I'll continue the search for someone to play Cerea.]
>>
>>4195702
Nue's was/is better. Even though I was used by both once upon a time, I prefer Nue.
>>
>>4196185
Violence.
>>
>>4196097
I have no idea who Dotsy is, I'm afraid. I haven't even had time to lurk the threads in a few days, actually.

>>4196120
You're the cute one here, anon!

>>4196144
>Is touched and touched now.
Hello!

>>4196146
Hi DMG! Do you need a refill for your "mana" potions?

>>4196150
Oh my.
>>
>>4196158
Miyabi from senran Kagura. You could say a cute tomboy. I can dream! Also is hope to enjoy the Paradise of the spider breast-pussy
>>
File: game face.png (265KB, 691x402px) Image search: [Google]
game face.png
265KB, 691x402px
>>4196132
I love QOTSA
that song is just so relaxing
>>
>>4196202
Oh yes, you mean! Gimme the milk!
>>
>>4196158
(Hel-looo Nurse. <3 One of these nights I'll let her web me up for sure.)
>>
>>4196152
If you are going to give me a warm and cold titfuck then no is good to go
>>
>>4196132
I have a better one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
>>
>>4196202
You always come at the wrong time my sweet sweet cow <3
Soon. Soon
>>
>>4196180
Nah, I think that's a pretty accurate comparison...Courtney is to Shelly, what a vanilla milkshake is to a chocolate protein shake~
>She can't help herself--she's just gotta--so she bends down a bit and smooches Courtney on the top of her head, before gritting her teeth and pushing her face down against her abs, a little bit harder
Don't you agree, sugar?~
>She asks, pinching and pulling on your tummy a little bit more, leaving pink spots where she's tugged on your chubby tum
>>
>>4196164
(Even you are making fun of me now...!

I've been RPing for hours, I'm wiped out. I need a recharge.

Have a good nap, baka.)
>>
>>4196033
>The girl pulled her knee back suddenly, only to bring it up alongside the man and rest it against his hip. Sure put more of her weight on him, mounting his front and leaning him further against the wall. She gave his nervous grin a nod of approval.
"That's a better expression!"
>She said, gently slapping his cheek. Her other hand was at his belt, the prying of her slender fingers accompanied by the jingle and click of the buckle. She pulled it away, opened his pants, and tugged his hardening manhood out into the night air. The manic light in her eyes only grew as she continued to stare at him, drinking in his reaction as her fingers closed around his length, started to stroke him in the small space between their hips.
"Come on! Don't be scared, let that grin peel back some more. Let's hear some more praise."
>>
File: RibbonPls.jpg (216KB, 780x802px) Image search: [Google]
RibbonPls.jpg
216KB, 780x802px
>>4196108
Only the highest quality.
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
File: bored groan.png (589KB, 733x386px) Image search: [Google]
bored groan.png
589KB, 733x386px
>>4196202
I have you on steam, we played TF2 today man

>>4196234
Can we just talk? I really fucking need you right now
>>
>>4196228
I meant, I was calling out into the void, asking if she was available...she was but she didn't wanna play earlier cause of the drama goin on. I'm not the one who plays her, sorry.
>>
>>4196180
Team.... Magma?.....
oh uhhh, yeaaaahh sure
>He glances over at the pokeball carrying Swampert that is hidden to her
yep, Team Magma
>sweating buckets
so uhh... do you not bother with any AC?
>>
>>4196246
The tumblr anthem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHiGLt7g8E
>>
>>4196168
>>4195969
>Galko bit her lip and moaned as Hotaru fingered her, the busty blonde's free hand moving up to roughly fondle Hotaru's breast, pinching her nipple and tugging. Her breathing became ragged and came in short gasps as her cheeks blushed, not from embarrasment like her twin, but from lust.
Oh gods~ Yeah, come join us honey, ahn~!
>Galko invited Galko to join her and Hotaru, a bit of drool falling from the lewd gyaru's lips.
>>
>>4196246
Streaming the Phish show
>>
File: Dee 24.png (189KB, 569x508px) Image search: [Google]
Dee 24.png
189KB, 569x508px
>>4196246
I want God to come
And take me home
Cuz I'm all alone in this crowd
Who are you to me?
Who am I supposed to be?
Not exactly sure anymore
Mmm where's this going to?
Can I follow through?
Or just follow you, for a while

Does anyone ever get this right?
I feel no love

https://youtu.be/sxwzjLkb8e0
>>
Holy shit, Paulita does it again.

"I'm in total control here!" He brags, calls himself godlike in the threads, and here the pussy is on his knees begging DMG to take him back.

Lord Dominator is underage.
>>
>>4196202
and uhh.... if I remember correctly, those tend to swell up... a lot in fact, whenever you see something cute...
how big do they get?
>>
>>4196193
(Ehehe... good luck to you on that quest! And don't worry, the fabled breastpussy will be yours in time!)

>>4196203
(Cute tomboys are things I approve of wholeheartedly! Also is that it's official name now? Fucking Mecchie... I suppose I can give everybody some spooder paizuri at some point then~)

>>4196225
(She'll web you down to the operating table so you can't escape her "procedure" I imagine~)

>>4196246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnajcJKHTxw
>>
>>4196180
>Hearing her count down had encouraged him even more than before, now letting a few groans slip out of him as the girl went to work on his pre-coated cock, clacking his teeth tightly together in an attempt to silence himself.
C-Courtney...
>He had seen her flinching expression, and putting two and two together offered to help her
Y-You won't... get your clothes dirty if you... c-catch it in your mouth...
>Having said that was enough to have him twitching in her hand again, squirming and shifting uncomfortably as her hand stroked at his manhood
>>
File: D.png (94KB, 145x345px) Image search: [Google]
D.png
94KB, 145x345px
>>4196285
I just want somebody to talk to man

it's lonely at the top of the world
>>
>>4196243
(Yo Kinx, if you wouldn't mind chatting a little, are you by chance a switch of at all interested in being the more dominate one?)
>>
>>4196234
Does DMG enjoy D&D? I want to make rpg jokes but I also want her to get them
>>
>>4196285
Did you miss the part where I cucked him like the gamma male he is
>>
>>4196243

>A gasp of sudden surprise escaped the male's lips as soon he felt her hand wrap its slender fingers around his now hardened member. His heart skipped a single beat before racing faster and faster. His face flustered completely.

A-Alright, just... Be careful, alright?

>Mustering all the courage he had, he thought of something to say to his date. A date that was a derange wanted-criminal but still his date.

Y-You got nice skin. Looks nice to the touch... M-Maybe I could see more of it?
>>
>>4196295
Well I heard that name so why not. Also we can use your mouth or hands... Or try some spider pussy. How good is the last one?
>>
>>4196309
Sadly I can't tell if this is a joke or you're actually just that delusional.
>>
>>4196318
>or* at all
>>
File: pet_the_cow_by_superi90-d8dxdej.jpg (135KB, 1024x990px) Image search: [Google]
pet_the_cow_by_superi90-d8dxdej.jpg
135KB, 1024x990px
>>4196216
Alright, alright now, anon. There's more than enough to go around for everyone, no need to be pushy.
>She hoists up her massive milk tanks, to prove her point.

>>4196234
Aww, I'm really sorry... I'll try to show up earlier next time!

>>4196252
... I'm afraid you've got me confused with someone else. I'm Sponty, I'm not a big fan of TF2, and I don't think I've shared my steam account with anybody here.

>>4196287
Oh, yes that's true.
Well I don't know, it kind of depends really... But usually only bad things happen when they get out of hand.
>>
>>4196295

[I need to no luck...]
[In the worst case scenario I'll pick my own waifu and horse around!]
>>
File: 5e5e5476e25ec8441a4cd29bb5a3ca6c.jpg (400KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
5e5e5476e25ec8441a4cd29bb5a3ca6c.jpg
400KB, 1200x675px
>>4196324
I used to. I played a dwarf named Hamilton Wallstone. A Bard warrior that would smash skulls then sing about it. but that was back in like.. 2006. I'm kinda rusty
>>
File: lalilulelo.jpg (57KB, 736x786px) Image search: [Google]
lalilulelo.jpg
57KB, 736x786px
>>4196246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3k_eBKzB8
>>
>>4196338
He really is.
>>
Is Mai here tonight...?
>>
>>4196146
PUFFY
>>
>>4196309
Lord Dominator is underage.

You still make me look good by comparison. That's just sad...
>points and laughs
>>
File: hart.png (611KB, 941x1480px) Image search: [Google]
hart.png
611KB, 941x1480px
>>4196338
You think the worst of all
Is far behind
The Vampyre of time and memories, has died
I've survived, I speak. I breathe, I'm incomplete
I'm alive, hurray, you're wrong again cuz I feel no love
Does anyone ever get this right?

>>4196352
Weird

>>4196367
Can you just say something?
>>
>>4196367
Awesome to hear. What level would you say DMG is, approximately? And would you say she's more of a wizard or a sorc?
>>
>>4196352
hmmmm, then I suppose we shouldn't let them get out of hand~
>he lunges to her, hugging, also trying to make himself look cute to her
>>
>>4196335
(Why would I tell you that when you can find out for yourself~?)

>>4196363
(Heh. You could probably pull it off too, but I'd hold off on that for a while first. You never know when you'll find somebody~)
>>
>>4196309
Misery loves company
>>
>>4196378
which Mai?
>>
>>4196246
LD's cries for attention
Besides that, the usual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j2c1QouGYY
>>
File: 51925596_p0.jpg (2MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
51925596_p0.jpg
2MB, 3508x4961px
>>4196246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XH3oMNKApI
>>
File: tumblr_o1q5l8Wjmp1uzwbyjo8_1280.jpg (584KB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1q5l8Wjmp1uzwbyjo8_1280.jpg
584KB, 1276x716px
>>4196168
>>4196275
>Galklone's head was swimming with pervasive thoughts. She was unable to think straight and her plump legs were left wobbling with arousal perhaps. She could feel her white panties becoming a bit moist between her legs, the whole scenario reminisce of that one time she read through a BL's doujin, only to find herself similarly wet. Although this was happening in real time, with a pair of beautiful bodies who were looking to make it a trio. Although her face usually found itself burning red hot, she truly reached her peak, touching her own face would have burned. She needed to sit down! So she does. Right next to the pair, wherever they may be sitting or lying. She has her eyes covered but her dangerous curiosity gets the better of her and she quickly peeps through her gradually spreading fingers. She found her chest heaving up and down, the sound of her panting would fill the other two's ears. There was no bathroom or TP to wipe away her arousal which soaked her panties now. She muses...
I...I'm just watching....
>>
>>4196404

[I know, it's a last measure thing, so don't think too much of it~]
[After all, you're too dangerously close to replace her as my top monstergirl waifu ;_;]

>>4196335

[The best mang!]
>>
>>4196404
Mmm you are right there. I don't know if start to do some planning with you now or see where the spider web lead when the moment comes. Shitty pun or joke I know
>>
>>4196418
Shiranui.
King of Fighters...?
>>
File: dommy.png (2MB, 1723x2299px) Image search: [Google]
dommy.png
2MB, 1723x2299px
>>4196411
You know how it feels to get shunned and hated by the people you'd call friends for three straight months?

this isn't misery, it's hell
>>
>>4196352
Damn, how much you got in there now? And I didn't mean to keep it all for myself, just to milk you till you're dry!
And then share it, of course.
>>
File: Suzushiro (3).jpg (112KB, 606x720px) Image search: [Google]
Suzushiro (3).jpg
112KB, 606x720px
>>4196154
>He openly flaunts his body to the man, spinning around and putting his cute butt on display. Suzushiro looks over his shoulder and puts a finger to his chin in a mischievous gesture, using his other hand to give his cheek a loud slap.
Oh? I'm gonna need more than that.
>His hand grips the brim of his panties and slides them out of the way, exposing his tight hole, ready to be used.
Come on, you can use this all you want, so give me eeeeeverything you've got!
>Suzushiro gives the man a sultry smile over his shoulder.

>>4196175
(sorry! i dont really have set times because my sleep schedule is constantly fucking up. i'll be here tomorrow though.)
>>
>>4196459
I want her too
was just making sure which one
>>
>>4196266
>Swampert is part Ground
>Ground is land
>Swampert is a half-okay Pokemon to Team Magma
We have learned to adapt to the heat.
>...
M-mostly. It is our namesake, after all...

>>4196240
Chocolate protein shake...?
>the food analogy has her thighs clamping together immediately as she tries to will away the dirty thoughts from her innocent, partially robotic thoughts
>her gears, for lack of a better analogy, are grinding
I, ehm...suppose that I do-
>pressed further into the muscles, her tongue lolls out a bit, giving her a taste of Shelly's chocolate
>hearts practically appear in her pupils, not even minding the rough tugging at her stomach

>>4196306
>the logic makes enough sense in her clouded mind, and she presses her lips against the slit of his cock
>her hand continues its dips and rises, and the other one made a move for the balls underneath, giving encouraging rubs and tugs
>she looks as if she's about to pass out, better hurry up
>>
>>4196466
Best part is that it's all your fault and you refuse to acknowledge it.

At least Nue feels regret for what he's done. You don't care. You blame everyone but yourself.
>>
>>4196384
Puff

>>4196389
Oh geez. It's been so long> Sorc most likely.. do I get EXP for every load I take?
>>
File: hearts.png (506KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hearts.png
506KB, 1000x1000px
>>4196477
Who else's fault is it?
Just because I don't cry over the past doesn't mean I'm okay with it

I'm moving forward, Keeping my momentum
>>
>>4196466
Are you ashamed, are you ashamed, are you ashamed?
You're the one to blame, you're the one to blame, you're the one to blame...
And I hope you realize you're a cunt...and I hope you realize-!
...Dominator, please just shut the fuck up, your shitposting is hurting my poor eyes!
It's times like these you really should just give up, because no one would really care if you died.
>>
>>4196494
>This cow is still on
Oh thank God!
>>
Since LD is (supposedly) dominant, couldn't we just summon and subsequently sacrifice a little bitch like Innocent Boy/Girl/Sergal?

(Do you think Jiro/Nibbles would assrape his old "enemy"?
>>
>>4196472
I really hope she shows...
The new KoF demo has left me with a boner only she can tame.
>>
>>4196471
>The guy smirks at the lewd display of him, he nodded as he took out his cock and then takes a look at his cute but.
Mmm really nice... It's seems is tight and ready to get used... But first we need to lube my cock so grab some suck and wiggle that bottom will you~?
>He asked with a grin as he grabs one of Suzushiro's cheek with his fingers and spreads his cheeks before giving it a playful slap.
>>
>>4196474
but.... seriously, you have think, thick, heavy sweater, and you live in heat like this, where people burn up even without their shirts..... how?!
....you sure you really need that sweater?
>>
File: Screenshot (174).png (33KB, 478x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (174).png
33KB, 478x280px
>>
>>4196494
it looks so squishy and yummy
>drools
>>
File: 55884379_p0.jpg (896KB, 2077x3079px) Image search: [Google]
55884379_p0.jpg
896KB, 2077x3079px
>>4196334
>Her eyes narrowed deviously as he spoke. For a second, she considered digging further, but the air was certainly growing warm between them. She pumped him a few more times for good measure, making sure her partner was nice and hard before she took her hands off of him. She leaned closer, knee raising higher at his side while she flattened her body against him. His cock rode up against her skin, pressed tight into the curve of her navel.
"Go on and touch all you want, then,"
>She whispered in his ear. Her body undulated against him, the girl giggling with every throb she could coax out of his stiffened length. With her hands free, she reached behind her back, tugging at strings and pulling at her top. When she finally backed away, leaving her belly glistening with his pre, her bra fell away on nothing but snow white skin and her own eager, hardened nipples. Jinx leaned back, presenting herself for his hands while she talked.
"I'm gonna ride you till you explode, right here. If you ask me real nice though, I'll let you pick where I take it."

>>4196318
(I am indeed a switch! Although, I would more often qualify myself as an S than an M. Don't ask how exactly that all works into my ERP because I'm not entirely sure myself. What was it on your mind?)
>>
File: 8fdeb5bcc7fa036b16390eb40f84fb6f.jpg (308KB, 578x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8fdeb5bcc7fa036b16390eb40f84fb6f.jpg
308KB, 578x1200px
>>4196446
>>4196275

>With Galklone next to them, Hotaru glanced at the first blonde before giving her a small wink and scooting behind the second, more shy girl.
>Suddenly, without warning, the wrapped her arms around her form and proceeded to assault those massive breasts with slow, circular motions... Giggling softly as the punishment continued.

Nuh-uh~ You either join us or we make you join~!
>>
>>4196518
.....show me
>>
>>4196466
Yes I do actually. One of my friends probably even talked to you about it happening to her too.
So I left before it got worse
You're already pass worse.
>>
>>4196494
>Puffs the pussy up
>>
>>4196474
>Taking note of the girl's instant obedience, her lips curl into a smirk and she wraps her strong, muscular thighs around her chubby partner
Good huh? Enjoy it....pleasuring me, and in the process learning to love and obey me, is a standard part of the procedure...of becoming a Team Aqua initiate~
>>
>>4196474
Also, I owe you an apology

I know there's nothing I could type that would ever change your mind but I might as well put it out there that I let my anger get ahead of me today

Keep the Courtney, you play it fine and the dynamic you got going with Shelly is pretty nice

>>4196552
Let's turn back then
>>
File: 50991539_p0.jpg (212KB, 1245x841px) Image search: [Google]
50991539_p0.jpg
212KB, 1245x841px
>>4196388
Indeed...

>>4196403
I suppose s- Ah!
>She jumps back, catching the anon into herself as he dive-bombs for her cushioned bosom.
Quite forward, aren't you? Sheesh!
>If he was indeed attempting to make himself out to be cute, it didn't seem that she was seeing it right now.

>>4196468
On average? A few gallons... So that might take a while.
But that's a nice thought to have, anon.
>>
>>4196452
(Oh am I~? Maybe I should slow down before I steal the throne then... nah, I kinda like the sound of that! Anyway, I gotta bounce now. I'll catch you later for that spider paizuri~)

>>4196457
(Wait until I'm next around, I'd say. I actually gotta fly now as a matter of fact. Spooder will return later!)
>>
>>4196494
For sure~
What spells do you know, and can utilize to help get anons and avas off? (If you don't remember its fine, just having fun with this premise~)
>>
>>4196568
Turn back to what
>>
File: lava hand raised.png (2MB, 2281x3593px) Image search: [Google]
lava hand raised.png
2MB, 2281x3593px
>>4196568
>image
>>
>>4196571
>Brands the cow
>>
>>4196576
Sure see ya miss Spooner!
>>
File: w-what.png (1MB, 1314x1122px) Image search: [Google]
w-what.png
1MB, 1314x1122px
>>4196587
April 6, 2016 was a good time
>>
>>4196568
>paul
>apologizing
>ever
Either kenny is right about you or you're extremely tired
>>
>>4196474
>The moment her lips make contact with his head, he lets out a moan for the first time, unable to restrain himself further, the sensation breaking him
Courtney... I-I'm gonna...!
>Before he could even finish that sentence, her lips were met with the gooey substance as it bursts from the tip, with only a few strands making it into her mouth as the rest stick to her face and slowly trickle down it.
I'm... proud to be a member of Team Magma, from this day forward!

(Thanks so much for the session, you were great.)
>>
>>4196571
oh sorry...
>he hugs tighter
well.... I am kind of thirsty so... plus I love milk... you don't really mind, do you?
>>
File: 2857c5bb999507319513d57b5bb03ca8.jpg (337KB, 700x1003px) Image search: [Google]
2857c5bb999507319513d57b5bb03ca8.jpg
337KB, 700x1003px
>>4196446
>>4196543
>Galko licked her lips as she sat in front of the girl, a more innocent mirror image of herself. She scooted closer, a bit too close.
That's right~ No peeping toms allowed~!
>She giggled as Hotaru started to grope the poor girl through her clothes, relishing in the girl's embarrassment, she was just too cute!
Now come here...
>Galko whispered as she grabbed the back of Galko's head, keeping her in place as she leaned forward for a passionate, sensual kiss on the lips.
>>
>>4196576

[I can't wait~! <3]
>>
>>4196621
I thought you didn't look back.
>>
>>4196571
Well, I've got the exact equipment we need! After all, I do own a fairly successful cowgirl farm.
>>
>>4196633
>as she grabbed the back of Galko's head
How many Galko is there?
>>
File: I didn't wanna drink that anyway.png (298KB, 1024x1205px) Image search: [Google]
I didn't wanna drink that anyway.png
298KB, 1024x1205px
>>4196626
What did Kenny say about me?

>>4196646
Metaphorically
>>
>>4196540
Have you ever played as an S for someone?
>>
File: 1433298140329-4.png (948KB, 1280x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1433298140329-4.png
948KB, 1280x1880px
Anons, would you fuck this robot...
>>
File: 1397858922050.png (154KB, 274x376px) Image search: [Google]
1397858922050.png
154KB, 274x376px
>>4196568
That's what I thought
Don't cross me again, boy
>>
>>4196497
Holy shit you change emotional spectrum every 20 minutes
>>
File: 1433589821149-2.jpg (872KB, 1505x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1433589821149-2.jpg
872KB, 1505x1062px
Or this one?>>4196670
>07/19/16(Tue)00:02:50 No.4196670
>>
>>4196660
they always try to act like you arent complete shit
>>
>>4196621
I'm curious. What was April 6th?
>>
>>4196684
Would fuck this one.
>>
>>4196670
>>4196684
Both
>>
>>4196471
(Alright, but before I hit the sack, I'd like a good list of your turn-one and turn-offs. I'm really pliable, so don't worry about me!)
>>
>>4196540
(Different guy; If you're somehow still posting during dead hours later I may poke you for something, but for now I shall leave you free of me and the memes. Have a fun time.)
>>
>>4196684
I'd fuck this one for sure.
>>
>>4196670
>Exia with thighs
You're god damned RIGHT I would.
>>
>>4196670
I like this one
>>
>>4196657
Two senpai.
>>4196633
>>4196446
>>
File: 1433589821148-0.png (296KB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1433589821148-0.png
296KB, 2000x2400px
>>4196693
>>4196695
>>4196709
>>4196710
>>4196711

How about this one?
>>
>>4196722
I would also a Drossel, yeah.
>>
File: bot.jpg (11KB, 236x261px) Image search: [Google]
bot.jpg
11KB, 236x261px
>>4196689
I don't think I am anyway

>>4196690
The day I confessed

>>4196675
No hard feelings?

>>4196683
I guess I just crashed and burned
>>
>>4196660
You can't erase time.
>>
>>4196722
Nah, not my style
>>
>>4196734
We need MORE robots in this thread.
I have seen someone post Jenny/XJ9 in their card, but never RP as them.
>>
>>4196736
Confessed to?
>>
>>4196706
Stop getting into her pants, blogposting faggot.
>>
>>4196540

>As soon the girl pressed her form against his own, the male's member throbbed with every motion of her body, leaking small amounts of his translucent precum on her belly. However, before his hands could ever reach for her flesh, she stepped away!

A-Ahhh...?

>With heavy breaths and slight confusion, he looked at the girl before him and observed in silence the nonchalant way she peeled her top off, displaying her pale skin to him. Obviously, that aroused him even more! The mere sight of her bare chest causing his cock tot throb, begging for attention.

I-I bet your cunt feels really nice...

>Anon confessed, seemingly enthralled by the sight before him. His hands then reached for her petite chest, palms pressing against her stiff nipples.
>>
>>4196722
Still for it.
>>
>>4196752
Grand Larceny
>>
>>4196689
The better question is why.
>>
>>4196722

I would.
>>
File: crossed.jpg (218KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
crossed.jpg
218KB, 500x681px
>>4196749
Lore has such a good taste in characters man

>>4196738
Can I try?

>>4196752
My love

Just look it up on the archive
>>
>>4196777
THE NUMBERS HAVE SPOKEN
SOMEONE MUST COLLECT THE DROSSEL PORN
>>
>>4196543
>>4196633
>The sudden advancements of both girls took what she assumed was the peak of her embarrassment, shattered the insignificant looking amount, before reaching a new apex. Galklone's lips were suddenly pressed against her twin's. Both of their lips were simply cream and succulent to both of their delight. Even flavoured? The shyer of the two slumped in her seat, her lips quivered as she slowly kissed back against her more outgoing counterpart's. Her maw suddenly opened as she felt the candy queen's palms squeeze at her massive mammaries which forces an unwilling moan into the other Galko's warm mouth. Her legs began to spread without her knowhow.

( Please forgive me for typing so slow! )
>>
>>4196593
H-Hey!

>>4196629
>She shakes her head, giving the anon a small smile.
I understand, don't worry.
>The cow returns his hug, squeezing him against herself.
And of course I don't mind!

>>4196652
>She tilts her head curiously at the man, putting a finger to her chin as she ponders what'd just said.
Is that so, now? A cowgirl farm, you say?
>>
>>4196782
No. Say it.
>>
>>4196722
less than the other two but still yes, most definitely
would fuck the pink one the most, she has a nice butthole
>>
File: Ryusei.png (141KB, 574x540px) Image search: [Google]
Ryusei.png
141KB, 574x540px
>>4196784
(Clang, clang, clang)
>>
>>4196782
You can't erase time, but you could become a more stable person.
>>
>>4196773
I've been wondering about this too. Kenny apparently likes DMG so why the fuck would he like Paul too
>>
File: 1444497714506-0.png (655KB, 1280x1880px) Image search: [Google]
1444497714506-0.png
655KB, 1280x1880px
>>4196818
CLANG?
>>
>>4196782
>Can I try?
But you don't want to try
Haven't you done enough damage?
>>
>>4196782

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
>>
>>4196544
Show you what...the demo?
>>
>>4196806
But you type so good.~
>>
>>4196807
>his head is squeezed against her breasts, he moves away some of her clothing, placing his mouth over her nipple and suckling
you have the best milk~
>>
File: 48212847_p0.png (482KB, 1227x1143px) Image search: [Google]
48212847_p0.png
482KB, 1227x1143px
>>4196524
>tugs at her sweater, rolling the material between her finger and thumb
>her chest jiggles a bit in the process
I...suppose it is not entirely needed, no...

>>4196564
>Shelly, are you trying to trick me again
>warning bells going off in her head, she tries to back away a bit
Wh-what. I did not apply to be a member of Team Aq-that would go against my protoc-what what what-
>her eyes scroll back down to the chest, and she looks absolutely torn

>>4196627
(I had fun, too)
(I'm here any time you want, famalamadingdong)
>>
>>4196832
where are you getting these from?
>>
>>4196842
of course the Demo, I've never heard of a new one
>>
File: huh okay.png (174KB, 334x335px) Image search: [Google]
huh okay.png
174KB, 334x335px
>>4196773
>>4196826
We're good friends

>>4196811
I admitted I had a crush on DMG and we started dating then

>>4196822
Trying

>>4196837
How do you know what I want?

>>4196841
Nice
>>
File: ryublush.png (23KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ryublush.png
23KB, 256x256px
>>4196832
(Hey, fucking Gundams has its VIRTUEs in this case. And GJ anon you've given me another potential ava to try sometime.)
>>
>>4196540
(Just interested in getting a little itch scratched, y'know? I can list off some stuff I'd be interested in playing around if you'd like for me to. Two things though; I'm not so keen on recieving the twisted shit that happens to you and I'm not really planning on playing this out tonight.)
>>
>>4196877
It's on PSN in some regions
>>
>>4196806

Fufufufu~!
Success! I knew that unwrapping candy over and over would make my fingers quite skilled and powerful!

>Hotaru dipped her head forward, kissing Galklone's neck and lower chin before glancing at the original one...

>>4196633

My~ She's the complete opposite!
Maybe we should teach her how to enjoy life a bit, don't you agree?
>>
>>4196879
You don't know what a friend is
do you?
>>
File: tumblr_o1ii2tXmqu1uy57v5o1_500.png (309KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ii2tXmqu1uy57v5o1_500.png
309KB, 500x597px
>>4196738
>>4196782
>>
>>4196807
You're my property now, I bought you. So I decided I'd brand you so people know your mine!
>I place an ice pack on the freshly branded ass cheek. The imprint of a backwards K as if someone struck-out.
Hey this doesn't look half bad!
>>
File: tumblr_o6ik3yQFST1uvlcqio4_1280.jpg (448KB, 1073x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ik3yQFST1uvlcqio4_1280.jpg
448KB, 1073x1280px
>>4196736
None
You wanna have a little chitchat on Discord, I feel I've made my point enough to drop the hostility
>>
>>4196872
would you like some help getting it off.... or can you handle it yourself? it seems.... rather tight around the chest.....
>>
File: tumblr_nzum6ighxU1uhdp5po7_1280.jpg (725KB, 1254x885px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzum6ighxU1uhdp5po7_1280.jpg
725KB, 1254x885px
>>4196898
I'm gonna need more robot porn.
>>
>>4196915
I meant a video
god damnit, you want something done right, do it yourself
>>
Waitwaitwait, were Courtney and Shelley the same person?
>>
>>4196879
I don't
But if what you wanted was for everything to go back to normal, to have fun with people you called friends.
You'd let go of your ego. Your pride.
and do your time.
That's what you do for friends.
>>
>>4196876
I honestly don't remember
>>
>>4196879
And when you inevitably turn into a psychotic cunt again at the drop of a hat? How many times should you go from hellbent on ruining someone's life to sucking their dick until they unblock you until people shouldn't tolerate it anymore?
>>
File: 6e194dd16da27c698fafb73272b091f6.jpg (966KB, 1300x1695px) Image search: [Google]
6e194dd16da27c698fafb73272b091f6.jpg
966KB, 1300x1695px
>>4196925
THE WORLD DOESN'T ERASE TIME IT STOPS IT POST KING CRIMSON OR KILLER QUEEN
I'M TRYING TO OVERWATCH
RE
>>
>>4196872
(Thiiiighs and juicy chubby pussy aaaaaah)

>She wraps her legs tightly around her new recruit's body, her legs going tight, flexing beautifully in the sun
>She playfully, very lightly taps your cheek with her palm and gets in close
I'm just messin' with ya baby...but the idea's pretty hot, I gotta say~
>She can feel the fluffy girl's smooth, soft pale body pressed close to hers, their bodies a perfect contrast in shape and color
>She grabs a nice meaty handful of Courtney's ass, loving the way it wiggles, her panties soaking wet, both from the pool and her own delicious juices
>>
File: c637da86b3a541c9a222bf6ab9215852.jpg (276KB, 1300x1255px) Image search: [Google]
c637da86b3a541c9a222bf6ab9215852.jpg
276KB, 1300x1255px
>>4196755
"Normally I'd ding you good for such a boring answer,"
>She said, fussing with her own clothing as she slid her shorts down in front of him. Her underwear came away easy, flicked off onto the ground and already trailing a few drops of her wetness. Even a casual glance at her sex would tell him that she was soaked in anticipation.
"But I know you'll make it up to me."
>She stepped up, slipping his cock between her thighs. Every twitch drove it up against her lips, that tiny, wet strip of pink warming everything around it. Jinx wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her tiny weight on him. Her leg found its old place, nestled up on his thigh. One one leg, she ground against him, rubbing her slit up and down his length and getting it wet and ready to go in.
"Pick me up already,"
>She said simply, ready to wrap her legs around him.
"I said I'm going to ride you."

>>4196669
Not really, no. I've taken the lead to service some anons before but I don't dom because I get a little bit paranoid not knowing what exactly the other person is comfortable with. I'm comfortable with everything, so it facilitates better play if I just let people do whatever they want.

I've only played anon once around here and I got dropped during the climax so I might not be too good at it either.

>>4196706
Catch you around <3

>>4196901
I figure, remember, I do all sorts of things besides the twisted. I'm all ears for you, anon.
>>
>>4196916
>>4196806
>Galko reluctantly broke the kiss between herself and herself, a small string of drool connecting their lips. She gave Hotaru a small nod and a wink as her one of her hands moved it's way down to caress the inner thighs of her clone.
Mhm, let's!
>Turning her attention back to Galklone, she leaned in for another kiss, lightly brushing against her pouty lips as she cooed softy to her clone.
Mmm, you taste so sweet, come on, kiss me, it felt good, didn't it?
>>
File: Suzushiro (2).jpg (114KB, 562x854px) Image search: [Google]
Suzushiro (2).jpg
114KB, 562x854px
>>4196521
>He bites his lip, staring lustfully at the cock behind him.
Ah!
>Suzushiro's hole visibly tenses at the slap, tightening up before relaxing itself. He sticks his butt out and sways it from side to side, as if begging for more.
Mmm, get nice and hard for me, won't you?

>>4196699
(oh god im terrible at this. im pretty much okay with everything that isnt a turn-off, and my turn-offs are just things like vore, torture, abuse, scat, tentacles to an extent, and drugs. did you have anything specific in mind?)
>>
File: Clock.jpg (24KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
Clock.jpg
24KB, 590x330px
>>4196925
>>
>>4196998
Holy shit I NEED to cum to you
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1600x2142px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1600x2142px
>>4196773
>>4196826
I really don't want anyone to be bitter and angry and lonely. Plus I could always use more friends.

And in less sentimental terms, I'm considered a shitposter here anyway. So if I can't get him to mellow out then I get driven off and there's no loss there. If I can, you've got another ava to fuck and less drama to deal with. Either way, thread wins. And I don't piss him off so there's no chance of negative fallout.

>>4196925
I would tell you to post King Crimson but DMG beat me to it.
>>
File: it's thrillin' to be a villain.png (325KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
it's thrillin' to be a villain.png
325KB, 900x900px
>>4196939
Dominator#1543 sure

>>4196919
I've had plenty of them, Kinda hard to keep them though

I had a little circle of friends that would play smash bros, and I was nicknamed "salty P" because I literally got pissed off every time I'd lose

I'm not good at keeping friends

>>4196982
Just talk to me please
You can block me again if i abuse you just spend some time with me
>>
>>4197042
What, are you some kind of faggot for authoritative, muscular brown women in uniform?~
>>
>>4197050
>I had a little circle of friends that would play smash bros, and I was nicknamed "salty P" because I literally got pissed off every time I'd lose

That's sad
>>
>>4197059
Not him, but I totally am!
>>
>>4197047
BASED KENNY DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>4196754
Why are you so jealous a lonely blogposter gets so more e-pussy than you?
>>
>>4197020
>He nodded effort grabbing his hips and starts to run his cock between his cheeks. Sighing and getting harder against his skin before he starts to prod his asshole.
Mmm.. I am... I will start okay?
>He said with a smile before slowly pushing inside him until all his cock was inside.
>>
>>4196982
>>4197050
http://www.strawpoll.me/10782206
>>
File: tumblr_ngigkv2WLN1rslow9o1_1280.png (437KB, 678x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngigkv2WLN1rslow9o1_1280.png
437KB, 678x1920px
>>4196876
http://robotoseckshau5.tumblr.com/

FOUND THE SAUCE, BOSS
>>
>>4197047
You have a problem
Stop thinking you can make everything and everyone better
With some people you only make it much worse.
>>
File: beb.jpg (36KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
beb.jpg
36KB, 550x550px
>>4197068
Hey, I was good at smash though, so I won a lot and made them feel like shit when I stomped them over and over again

>>4197059
Yes actually
I played OR so I totally forgot about Shelly too, damn she is perfect

>>4197096
You know that's a bad idea
>>
>>4196967
(nah, I don't know Shelly. that might change though)

>>4196998
(glad you like)
(do you have a Discord or an IM or something?)
>Aqua_Software_Install.exe interrupted
...so long...as these ideas...are kept to the realm of imagination. It would not hurt.
>her dignity has officially died, but she's still hankering for affection
>her hands fall onto Shelly's legs, hesitating before pulling them in close to her person
>squeaking and melting at her ass being manhandled, she presses a poorly aimed smooch onto Shelly's chin
New nickname..."Baby"...registered...~

>>4196942
I can undress myself just fine, recruit.
>off comes the jacket, leaving nothing but an undershirt underneath
>her pale nipples are almost visible under the thin fabric, and can certainly be seen poking out
>>
File: someday_by_matsu_sensei-d9buq4e.jpg (346KB, 1000x1443px) Image search: [Google]
someday_by_matsu_sensei-d9buq4e.jpg
346KB, 1000x1443px
>>4196858
You think so, anon?
>She lets out a small chuckle as he simply uncovers one of breasts and plants his mouth over the large, sensitive pink nub.
A-Ah, it seems that you do~

>>4196932
That hurt, you know! You could have just given me a collar or something...
>She holds her plump rear out at him, pushing into the ice pack to numb the pain.
Hmph.
>>
>>4197059
If that makes me a faggot, then I'm the faggiest faggot to ever prance.
I'm dying to spray cum to you
>>
>>4196850
( You think? Thank you. )

>>4196916
>>4197016
>Galklone's eyes become loose in their sockets at the waves of pleasure radiating through her body, even though it was just a shared kiss, thigh, and breast touching. Even just this made her close to losing her mind. Although good natured, the girl's body was built for sex, her lewd body was barely able to contain those pesky clothes that comprised her school uniform. The air was muggy and humid, she could barely breathe.

P...Please... You two are too much...!
>She lean onto her back, splaying across whatever they were sitting on, her body feeling too weak to support her own weight. She began to undo her school's blazer and toss it aside, her body was simply too hot to continue with it on. Her massive breasts seemed to want to pop right out of her men's dress shirt as the bobbed up and down due to her erratic breathing.
>>
>>4197096
Unblocking lets him know that kicking and screaming always gets him what he wants in the end.
>>
I keep forgetting to re-post this. I;ll probably make the cut off Wednesday at midnight

http://www.strawpoll.me/10770110/

some breasts for added incentive
>>
>>4197011

But you see... A-Ahhh!

>Before he could explain his choice, he found Jinx literally all over him! Her bare pussy in full view and her lithe body on reach, the male had no option but to obey the beautiful psychopath!
>Wrapping his arms around her form, his hands reached for her buttocks, taking a firm hold of them before lifting her. The touch of his bulbous head with her wet cunt made his gasp but it was nothing compared with the sensation of his throbbing cock entering her as he pushed into her and lowered her body carefully...

A-Ahhh... Jinx...

>A soft groan of pleasure managed to escape his throat as his thick rod impaled her.
>>
>>4197011
(I know, but you'll always be the fucked in half corpse Jinx of my dreams. Anyway to list off some of the things; bdsm (besides the more extreme stuff like I already said), petplay/collars and leashes, body worship (more leaning towards feet stuff but in general is good), watersports, bloodplay, degradation, exhibitionism, forced crossdressing sorts of stuff (pretty much falling in degrading area for me), and futa/using a strapon or toys would be fun if you'd like to do those. Anyways, that's a bunch of them but I'm generally open to most.)
>>
>>4197156
>75% no
Thread has spoken
>>
>>4197121
so, doesn't that feel better? I mean... I know you like that land, but there's nothing wrong with a little beach fun... right?
although... I will admit, after a while the beach gets boring...
>>
>>4197020
(Eh, depending on my mood I was considering a patron teaching Suzu the joy of loving and gentle sex. Hugging, kissing, handholding, Suzu receiving fellatio, nipple licking, all of that degenerate stuff. Or a somewhat violent fucking with a terse and aggressive customer. Is light blood okay with you? Scratches, bites, etc.
>>
File: domin8.jpg (96KB, 921x868px) Image search: [Google]
domin8.jpg
96KB, 921x868px
>>4197169
Why is it the thread's choice though? it's up to him in the end if he wants me
>>
>>4197011
T-those feet.
>>
>>4197126
Oh I do have a collar for you!
>I hold out a collar with a cowbell dangling from it
>I reach around her neck and strap the collar around her neck
Oh and sorry for the branding, it had to happen eventually and it was easier if you didn't know when!
>>
>>4197126
>he drinks her milk happily, sucking hard
hmmm, are they still getting bigger? I'm not sure this is helping any...
>>
>>4197047
Unsure if that's sweet or retarded or both
>>
>>4197190
Did he unblock you?
>>
File: Floor is lava.png (121KB, 720x565px) Image search: [Google]
Floor is lava.png
121KB, 720x565px
>>4197216
No
>>
>>4197011
Gotta exploit that switch one time then
>>
File: on feet.webm (663KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
on feet.webm
663KB, 295x418px
>>4197205
>>
>>4197231
Then he made his choice
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 378x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 378x1000px
>>4197111
And that really remains to be seen.

>>4197213
Yes.
>>
>>4197142

Are we~?

>Hotaru asked teasingly as she playfully nibbled on the poor girl's ear, licking the underside while her hands continued to work her magic.
>In a way, she was having her revenge for what the previous Galko did to her!

Hmmhm~

>>4197016

So, this is how you became a slut~?
Getting touched by two other girls who drove you into a life of sex and prostitution ~?

>The Candy Girl asked with a smirk, enjoying the scene and the irony of that. She managed to convince her new arch-rival to literally fuck herself!
>>
>>4197236
Oh my god....
>>
>>4197254
Thanks for putting everyone else on the line for that reasoning.
>>
>>4197259
>>4197142
>GALKO FUCKED HER PAST SELF TO BECOME A SLUT

THIS IS THE GREATEST PLOT TWIST OF OUR TIME.
>>
>>4197121
(I do--FookinBullshite#9023)
>She smirks at the misplaced kiss, fully accepting it, then licks her lips to deliver a perfectly-placed one, right on the lips, constricting her legs fully around her sweetie's body, holding her firmly in place, like a Seviper
Well, I mean...maybe I'm kidding...who knows...
>She then lands a loud, harsh smack on her wobbly butt, leaving a perfect pink hand print
Not like you're in much of a position to argue anyhow~

>>4197074
>>4197113
>>4197127
Sorry to be a bitch to you QT faggots, but I've got some stuff to do and can't really juggle 4 people tonight. Courtney wins the "Fuck Your Shit Pushed In By Shelly" sweeptakes tonight, but tomorrow you all can have a shot at it~
>>
>>4197314
You do email?
>>
>>4197314
(Well alright no biggie. Have a good night!)
>>
>>4197254
Why does he never get pissed off at you?
>>
File: 1451695777196.jpg (311KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451695777196.jpg
311KB, 1000x1500px
Has the shitposting ceased?
>>
File: dominator bombinator.jpg (153KB, 818x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dominator bombinator.jpg
153KB, 818x1280px
>>4197314
Accept my add on discord then
>>
File: aliciana.png (9KB, 352x94px) Image search: [Google]
aliciana.png
9KB, 352x94px
>>
>>4197208
I had a feeling you would.
>She lifts up her hair behind her head to get it out of the way as he puts the collar on her.
I guess... I just hope I won't need rebranding anytime soon.
>Once the collar is in place, she jumps in place lightly, making the bell ring as it bounces against her massive mammaries.

>>4197211
>She pats the anon's head as he keeps sucking away, quenching his thirst with her creamy breast milk.
It might take a while, actually. But feel free to drink up all you want, I don't mind.
>>
>>4197378
sent ;)
>>
File: tumblr_o3jj8tJE3O1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg (262KB, 562x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3jj8tJE3O1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg
262KB, 562x646px
>>4197303
You figured it out, anon!
>>
>>4197259
>>4197142
Hah... something like that...
>Galko mused as she admired herself splayed out and panting in between the two molesters. She leaned down, rubbing her cheek with that of her body double, breathing heavily into her ear.
Come on~ This isn't that bad is it~? You're letting out such cute noises... Why not just enjoy it?
>Her hand slinked under the pure gyaru's skirt, lightly brushing against her pussy through her panties.
Oh, you're already so wet down here, are you secretly a dirty girl~? I bet you are...
>With that, Galko pushed aside her panties, and inserted two fingers into her sex, pumping in and out slowly at first.

>>4197303
TIME FKUC
>>
>>4197389
>Aliciana will never call you mommy

why live
>>
File: 54961310_p0.png (493KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54961310_p0.png
493KB, 750x1000px
>>4197205
>She moaned as he took hold of her, squeezing down on her ass as he picked her up. Just as she promised, her legs locked around his lower back, crossing up and squeezing him against her as he slid in. The girl hit her lip as he got deeper, a heated shiver running up her spine as he bottomed out. Her eyes were unfocused, looking past him in a daze of pleasure as she shook and giggled. Her sensitive, tight hole felt every bulging vein shoved past its textured walls. Flexible and swift, she rocked her hips back, pulling out as far as she could before slamming herself back down on him. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as her head reeled back, screaming at the sensation before ramming him deep inside of her all over again. Her pace only quickened as her excitement grew, noisily slapping her hips down on his and smearing him with her juices harder and harder.

>>4197166
(Exhibitionism strikes a good note with me but I'm aware a lot of people have different views on it. Frankly I just like the public use, or sex in plain view aspects, generally with the connotation of people being taken on a whim. Now that Parsee brings it up, I haven't really done anything with feet yet, so we'll have to see.)

>>4197205
(Hi again Parsee! Thanks for reminding me that I have yet to give a footjob.)

>>4197235
(yeah, yeah someone/I do/does)
>>
File: Dee without jacket.jpg (134KB, 528x783px) Image search: [Google]
Dee without jacket.jpg
134KB, 528x783px
>>4197403
:x
>>
>>4197406
>>4197415
Do I get a cookie?
>>
File: 1448002580832.jpg (158KB, 463x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448002580832.jpg
158KB, 463x1000px
>Yawns
>>
File: 2ef1a0fee7d0068ad1fab64019e076d5.jpg (843KB, 1000x1316px) Image search: [Google]
2ef1a0fee7d0068ad1fab64019e076d5.jpg
843KB, 1000x1316px
>>4197425
(I don't even know how I fuck up like this anymore, don't reformat your posts halfway through, people.)

>>4197164
>She moaned as he took hold of her, squeezing down on her ass as he picked her up. Just as she promised, her legs locked around his lower back, crossing up and squeezing him against her as he slid in. The girl hit her lip as he got deeper, a heated shiver running up her spine as he bottomed out. Her eyes were unfocused, looking past him in a daze of pleasure as she shook and giggled. Her sensitive, tight hole felt every bulging vein shoved past its textured walls. Flexible and swift, she rocked her hips back, pulling out as far as she could before slamming herself back down on him. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as her head reeled back, screaming at the sensation before ramming him deep inside of her all over again. Her pace only quickened as her excitement grew, noisily slapping her hips down on his and smearing him with her juices harder and harder.

(this section was intended for you, so here it is again.)
>>
File: Blush.jpg (306KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blush.jpg
306KB, 1000x1000px
>>4197425
You link the wrong person and don't tease me like that. Feet is my number one fetish.
>>
File: Blushing.jpg (625KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing.jpg
625KB, 1280x720px
Can we make sweet memes together onii-chan?
>>
>>4197452
>Yawns.
>>
>>4197397
well... I kind of like having your breasts so big like this... plus I got a pretty large drink from it already... but what are we suppose to do about them now?
>>
>>4197452
>Yawns
>>
>>4197452
Feeling tired?
>>
>>4197452
oh, excuse me... is this the right place?
>>
Odds go anon.
Evens go ava.
>>
>>4197466
Ayyy it's Izaya the meme man.
>>
>>4197462
>>
>>4197397
>I cup a hand around her breast and lightly jiggle it
These produce milk right cow? The farmers market is coming up and I need a fresh stock! Also what should I call you cow?
>>
>>4197452
>Yawns.
Good morning.
>>
File: 1468722312045.jpg (68KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468722312045.jpg
68KB, 682x1024px
>>4197466
I'm sorry, I'm all out of memes
>>
File: 47652841_p0.png (4MB, 1062x1510px) Image search: [Google]
47652841_p0.png
4MB, 1062x1510px
>>4197171
The beach is just fine. I prefer the climate of a crag, though.
>...
>looks a bit woozy and love-struck
Oh, what a sensation, your legs dangling over the edge of the rim's warm embrace...

>>4197314
(sent, still pending)
(have a good night <3)
>>
File: Suzushiro (34).jpg (137KB, 587x654px) Image search: [Google]
Suzushiro (34).jpg
137KB, 587x654px
>>4197089
>Suzushiro begins to grind his ass against the man's shaft, being sure to slide it all the way to his head in order to spread his precum around. The feeling of the man's cock growing and getting harder right between his cheeks is pure bliss. He could feel its stiffness and the warmth of the subtly throbbing cock, eager to enter his ass. As the man positions his cock against Suzushiro's asshole, wetting the rim of it with his precum, Suzushiro places his hands on his rear and spreads his hole wide for him whilst smiling over his shoulder.
Come on in~
>Suzushiro bites his lip again and lets out a low, satisfied hum as the cock slowly sinks into his tight ass, feeling each inch of the man as he pushes his meat into him until Suzushiro's ass meets the man's base. Once the man's dick is fully inside the trap, Suzushiro's own dick, already hard and dripping precum, starts to twitch from the full, warm feeling in his ass.
Mmmmmh... yesss...!

>>4197172
(i like the sound of that first one. and scratching and biting is alright by me.)
>>
>>4197500
I am going to kill you!
>>
File: not yet.png (2MB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
not yet.png
2MB, 1280x1811px
>>4197462
>>
>>4197514
mecha hating memes are all the rage today, got any of those bones?
>>
>>4197513
>pokes boobs
>>
>>4197519
uhh, I'm sorry, what? did uhh.... taking off the sweater make you a bit... loopy?
>>
File: tumblr_o1keaf8Q1v1utukiho1_1280.jpg (74KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1keaf8Q1v1utukiho1_1280.jpg
74KB, 599x457px
>>4197544
I like Mecha tho. I usually avoid hateful memes.
>>
>>4197466
I want izaya poster to smash my cell phone while laughing maniacally!
>>
>>4197541
Socks > Barefeet > Shoes

Still a great pic tho
>>
>>4197525
>He sighs at the moan of the trap, with a grin and his hands running up his back, he started to do testing thrusts. Slowly at first, expanding the ass walls around his cock until he got used to the tightness before his thrusting increases in term of roughness and deepness.
Nghh... Fuck.. There we go~ you cute sissy~
>>
>>4197471
Hmm, I don't know. Would you like to do anything else with them, anon?

>>4197508
>The large, swollen breast produces an audible sloshing sound as he prods it.
Ah, of course they do! In both the highest quantity AND quality.
>She nods proudly several times, before adding:
And I'm Mattie!
>>
>>4197587
Socks are the panties of the feet
>>
>>4197453
>>4197164
[It's all good!]

>His twitching member trembled with every single inch it drilled into Jinx's pussy, sending waves and waves of absolute lust and pleasure into the male's body.
>Before, he had to measure each one of his movements in order to avoid incurring the wrath to the Loose Cannon, but now his most primal and base instincts commanded his actions!

Nnngh!

>The firm hold on her rear grew tighter as he began to thrust his hips back and forth, his strength holding her in place as his crotch collided with hers.

Jinx... Ahhh... Jinx!
>>
File: d9a897d4c5356fedcf3967ed1fa0129f.jpg (432KB, 1300x1083px) Image search: [Google]
d9a897d4c5356fedcf3967ed1fa0129f.jpg
432KB, 1300x1083px
>>4197537
>>
>>4197587
>>4197601
>tfw no footjob art with her socks
suffering
>>
>>4197597
well... uhhh.... maybe you can... rub them against... m-my....
>he stares at her massive mounds, while a tent is visible in his pants
if, you don't want to, that's completely fine....
>>
>>4197628
>that lava cup
>>
>>4197415
>Galko's toes scrunched in her deep navy socks, her eyeballs become loose once more in their sockets. Her naughtier twin was two deep inside of her untouched depths. Her innards felt violated. Velvety folds slick with womanly arousal squelch around the twin manicured pointers pistoning in and out of her insides. Galklone's mind turns into a scribbling mess of unintelligible thoughts. Moans like music to both their ears as her own gets nibbled on which caused the clone to bite on her own fingers to muffle her cries.

( Forgive me, girls! I thought I was still waiting on someone else to post... I-I'm still a bit new. )

>>4197437
Yes you do!
>>
>>4197597
Good good! And Mattie? Beautiful name, it fits you wonderfully!
>I give her a hug before pulling on her collar, ushering her towards the barn
Alright, we've gotta get to work!
>>
>>4197577
I like you too Ravelord. If I hadn't been busy yesterday I would have gone for Seras too. Keep on rocking best Jojo villain besides Valentine.
>>
>>4197601
Is that good?
>>
File: lava.jpg (853KB, 1077x1141px) Image search: [Google]
lava.jpg
853KB, 1077x1141px
>>4197645
Funny thing is I used to do shit with her lava, burning anons for LD's sadistic satisfaction

Nobody really liked it though, and it kinda felt forced so I stopped, the few people I did it to usually PMed me afterward saying it wasn't fun

that's why I really don't like doing Guro RP

It's just not that interesting to me
>>
>>4197677
Obviously, panties are great!
>>
>>4197682
Remember that time you had a fight with DMG over that?
Remember when DMG loved you?
>>
>>4197675
Thanks Mecha! I'll be sure to put aside some Seras time whenever you want it
>>
File: hair down.jpg (320KB, 609x728px) Image search: [Google]
hair down.jpg
320KB, 609x728px
>>4197698
Stop it I already cried once today
>>
>>4197652
Nice!
W-what about a quick kiss?
>>
>>4197627
F-fuck you.
>>
I'm sorry Suzu but I can hardly keep myself awake now. I knew I just shouldn't start an rp but I couldn't help it. Hope we can continue other time.
>>
File: Pepperidge_Farm.png (136KB, 1245x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pepperidge_Farm.png
136KB, 1245x500px
>>4197722
Remember that time that you weren't a huge faggot?

Not even Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>4197722
DMG legitimately loved you. And might be the only one here that liked you. And you fucked it up. You'll never have DMG tell you he loved you again. You'll never have late night talking with him again.
>>
>Mecha going after even more pussy
Can this fool be stopped?
>>
>>4196245
Ribbon, suck my dick please
>>
>>4197744
Love you!
>>
>>4197415
>>4197652

[It's OK~ You're forgiven <3]

Music to my ears, indeed~

>Said Hotaru as her hands continued to molest those previously innocent, now considerably lewd breasts of the poor, formerly shy girl.

Just let it happen and everything will be fine~

>>4197415

Well, I bet she's a secret slut...
After all, she's you~

>Hotaru winked at the original Galko, sticking a playful tongue at her before leaning in for a quick kiss!

Hmmm~
>>
File: horse pussy.png (121KB, 649x803px) Image search: [Google]
horse pussy.png
121KB, 649x803px
>>4197756
anytime before may 28th really

>>4197765
I know

at least I got you guys
>>
>>4196245
>>
>>4197687
Woo! My only gripe is that a lot of socks stuff insists on them being dirty/old/smelly, which I hate

I love girls in clean, fresh, soft socks
>>
>>4197788
Candy Slut
>>
>>4197799
What happened May 28th
>>
File: 626765.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
626765.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>4197773
It's like he's a robot or something! He just keeps going and going and going and now someone has to rp as the energizer bunny
>>
File: fuck.png (77KB, 1242x288px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
77KB, 1242x288px
>>4197817
>>
File: 48276876_p3 - Copy.jpg (161KB, 1129x1129px) Image search: [Google]
48276876_p3 - Copy.jpg
161KB, 1129x1129px
>>4197641
Rub them against your...?
>Her eyes wander downward, and she indeed notices said tent.
... Oh, I see now! Sure, I suppose we could do that~

>>4197667
You think so? Thanks~
>However she then protests slightly as he tugs on her collar, before following behind you.
A-Alright alright! I wasn't planning on running away or anything.
>>
>>4197806
Nah man I hate that shit. Socks should be treated like lingerie, clean and sexy!
>>
>>4196245
>>
>>4197830
Remember when that was "Good riddance".png? Yet you beg for him back
>>
>>4197604
"Yes! That's it!"
>She gasped out as he tightened his grip on her ass. The girl kept twisting in his grasp, trying to thrust down on him even as he held her in place. Her insides squirmed and writhed in their excitement, tightening down on his cock and twitching as her own climax approached. Her screaming changed as he took the lead, fucking her voice out of her in short bursts.
"Ah! Haah! More! Give me more!"
>She pleaded, clutching harder to him, holding him inside, right where she wanted. Her chest rubbed against his, aching teats dragging up and down against his body. Every savage thrust he took only shook her further, the look on her face one of mindless ecstasy. The girl's eyes had rolled up, only remnants of her red irises visible under the lids.
>>
>>4197839
really? you'd do such a.... lewd thing for me?
>he slowly unzipped his pants, taking them off and looking at her
>>
File: coffee first.jpg (387KB, 1280x1747px) Image search: [Google]
coffee first.jpg
387KB, 1280x1747px
>>4197859
Okay, I was wrong, obviously that was just pure emotion in the heat of the moment
>>
>>4197848
Precisely. I want to take a girl sock shopping and buy her a basket full of cute, sexy, pretty, brand-new socks of all colors and lengths
>>
>>4197773
I wonder how Mecha got this meme when DMG doesn't, and she's 1000x more thirsty than Mecha is.
>>
>>4197839
Can I lightly sexual cuddle the cow?
>>
>>4197899
Anons realize I already deal with enough shit.
>>
>>4197899
Honestly she got Paul and that's one big meme enough to not need any more.
>>
File: fresh and clean.png (2MB, 1015x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fresh and clean.png
2MB, 1015x1280px
Did someone say light sexual cuddles?
>>
>>4197887
>I was wrong
Now admit to everything else wrong you did.
>>
>>4197788
>>4197652
(It's okay! Although, I need to get to bed soon so I need to go in one/two more posts!)

Mmm, I /know/ she's a secret slut.
>Galko sucked on Hotaru's outstretched tongue, pulling their lips together in another wet, sloppy kiss. Her tongue probed into Hotaru's all too familiar mouth, wrestling with her tongue.
After all, she's me.
>She continued to finger her not-as-lewd counterpart, pumping her fingers in and out faster now, picking up the pace. Every once in a while she would tease Galklone's clit, rubbing her thumb over it or flicking it with her long painted nail.
Come on, admit it, you love it, don't you? I know you do, I'm you after all~
>>
>>4197930
M-me. I did
>>
>>4197959
That's Paul.

Hell, you're probably Paul too.
>>
>>4197887
How do you expect people to deal with that?
Fix yourself asap
>>
>>4197959
DMG NO
LD PLAYS FIONNA
>>
>>4197839
Oh you're already enjoying your stay?
>I give Mattie a warm smile before continuing into the barn
>Entering the barn, a wave of earthiness hits us. The strong scent of hay and mulch hung in the air. A lone stool sat next to a pail.
>I plop down onto the stool and motion for her to come over
>>
File: 631baa0640bba71351f34c6fc7addb36.png (738KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
631baa0640bba71351f34c6fc7addb36.png
738KB, 1000x833px
>>4197971
>>4197981
It's lapis I'm pretty sure... I hope.. I like Lapis
>>
>>4197959
>>4197987
Well...I may not be light...but sexual and cuddly I can do!
>Bear hugs her fellow blonde and smooches her cheek

>>4197981
Not LD, sorry. DMG's right, it's Lapis
>>
>>4197899
>>4197919
Who will be mecha's paul?
>>
File: dabble.png (753KB, 1225x1822px) Image search: [Google]
dabble.png
753KB, 1225x1822px
>>4197942
Well you know already

>>4197971
>>4197981
I already dropped her and let this guy take it over
Really I just have the folder saved to do some lewd with Lore's Ice Queen sometime

>>4197975
That's the problem
>>
>>4197890
I like you anon, you've got great taste!
>>
File: Suzushiro (23).jpg (293KB, 1098x850px) Image search: [Google]
Suzushiro (23).jpg
293KB, 1098x850px
>>4197596
>With each experimental thrust, Suzushiro's asshole loosened slightly, allowing the man's dick to slide deeper.
Mmh..! Ah! More...
>Suzushiro moaned out, the slow, prodding thrusts not enough to sate his desire. His wish would soon be granted as the man got accustomed to Suzushiro's ass, starting to buck his hips more wildly and penetrating the trap deeper. Suzushiro's little whimpers of pleasure only got louder as the man began to plow his tight asshole. Suzushiro's butt moved up and down in unison with the man's own thrusts, ensuring his cock would go as deep as it could each time.
Ooh! F-Fuck! So deep! Ah, yes...
>Suzushiro hung his head down, enjoying the gradually rougher and rougher fucking as he let the man have his way with his ass.
Mmmh, I'm already so hard...
>The trap reaches downwards, taking hold of his dripping dick and beginning to stroke it in tune with the man's thrusts, spreading his leaking precum all over his cute cock.
Fuck me more...!
>>
>>4198002
>Giggling as the larger woman grips her in the vice like grip she weakly tries to mimic her actions with her much thinner arms, squirming about happily
You can say "not light" again!
>She smiles ear to hear, kissing her soft cheek gently
>>
>>4198002
There's an Ice Queen somewhere around here. I think they're taking a break for the day due to LD's autism
>>4198024
>Implying he's going to RP with you
He posts in these threads and has not once replied to you.
>>
>>4197861

>Her pleas ringed into his ears, sensing the madness in her voice. Denying her desperate request was a bad idea, so he gladly continued to attack with a powerful, eager barrage of his thrusts, dutifully holding his date with both hands.

Nngh... Jinx, I-I'm gonna...

>Beads of sweat appeared all over his body, his cock twitching and spitting his pre into her while his meat rod rubbed its flesh against the love walls. It was pleasurable beyond words! Her insides being almost as chaotic as she was and he loved every second of it!

I-I'm gonna cum...
>>
>>4197887
>>4198024
hi there. I didn't know who you were before somehow stumbling into this thread, but I want you to know you're totally okay. you're just emotional and going through what everyone goes through as they mature. pointless drama and ridiculous overreactions from other immature people is something we all eventually learn to grow above. there are very few people in this thread (or on this entire site) who have actually grown out of their teen drama phase. you can go on tumblr right now and find swathes of 30 year olds acting like they're still 12 and haven't figured out how to act properly in most social situations.

but it's okay. immaturity is nothing to be ashamed of. everyone grows at their own pace. and I just wanted to make a post here to let you know that everything's gonna be okay. I know that sounds like a cliche, but take it from someone who went through over 2 decades of suicidal depression starting from his very early teens: it really does get better. all you have to figure out is how to get there in one piece.

take care, /trash/
>>
>>4198024
>you know already
But do YOU know?
>>
>>4198024
That you're broken or that you keep trying to convince everyone you've changed by acting more broken?
>>
>>4197949
>>4197788
>A body squirmed ontop of clean sheets that were slowly being sullied by the precipitation and liquid arousal coming off the innocent girl's body and dripping onto the mattress beneath while it was sandwiched between two more calm, and relaxed bodies that played with the middle one like a toy. One tweaked at her pillowish breasts with her soft and gentle hands while the, the other and identical silhouette continue to make love to Galklone's gushing cunt. Her velvety walls clasping around the intrusive fingers which made her body curl like a leaf. Her body convulsed and twitched, even more so when the first Galkos pink nails flicked at her clit. This seemed to make the other one tick. She curled her back and began to whimper adorable as she felt her groin burning with a deep need to release.

A-Ahhhh..! N-No...! I-I.. won't admi - AHHHHHH... I...I'm going to cum!
>>
File: Loremaster inflation.png (2MB, 2280x3568px) Image search: [Google]
Loremaster inflation.png
2MB, 2280x3568px
>>4198062
Lore is a good friend of mine, we've done good shit before

>>4198069
Thanks

>>4198082
Yeah, I do
I really don't like talking about it in public like this though
>>
>>4198069
anon, is this copypasta? because I want to use this as copypasta. there are actually dozens of people I could send this to on skype right now.
>>
>>4198131
>that fucking RP
Damn LD do you save all the good RP for PMs or some shit?
>>
>>4198160
See the DMG femboy one. I want DMG to play a trap..
>>
>>4198069
wow, this is almost as lovely and heartfelt as it is cringeworthy. you can stay here in autismland with us for as long as you like, friend.
>>
File: 1452494894865.png (193KB, 942x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1452494894865.png
193KB, 942x1316px
>>4198036
Thanks~
(Switching into ava mode)

>>4198060
>She moves her attention to the magician's ears, lightly kissing them, pressing her ample tits and tummy into her back
>>
File: DMG dickgirl.png (2MB, 1880x2008px) Image search: [Google]
DMG dickgirl.png
2MB, 1880x2008px
>>4198160
I do rush my thread posts a lot, I guess it makes them a bit worse

>>4198169
That one was good too
Here I'll just post it too
>>
File: 20120131223810.gif (524KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
20120131223810.gif
524KB, 450x253px
>>4198160
Remember the only reason why that roleplay is good is because of lore. LD is mediocre at best.
>>
>>4198197
LD's parts are just as good though
>>
File: immortanjoe.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
immortanjoe.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>4198197

MEDIOCRE
>>
>>4198219
nice try, paul
>>
>>4198197
Agree
>>4198219
Nice try paul
>>
>>4197744
Enjoying yourself?
>>
>>4198183
>Fiona ava has great taste in footplay and socks
I'll be sure to play with you some other time! Take care!
>>
>>4198069
>2 decades of suicidal depression starting from his very early teens
Are you over 30? Can I talk to you?
>>
>>4198183
>She shifts about as the larger blonde snuggles her from behind, wiggling her butt slightly at the thick girl, turning to try and face her but failing, blushing lightly in embarrassment
.. You're really nice.. <3

>>4198196
DELET THIS
>>
>>4197519
>>4197573
hello? gone or no? making sure right now
>>
File: gardevoir 62.png (588KB, 1280x750px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir 62.png
588KB, 1280x750px
>>4198249
It's pretty hot though
>>
>>4198248
the only 30 y.o. celestia
>>
File: 1468714471171.jpg (121KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468714471171.jpg
121KB, 790x960px
>>4198249
here DMG
>>
File: Screenshot (175).png (17KB, 520x164px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (175).png
17KB, 520x164px
make him leave
>>
>>4198272
I hope you don't mind me taking gardevoir off your hands since you want to be the disgusting green troll and shitposts as best pokemon.
>>
>>4198249
>>4198281
psst, your senpai is here again
>>
>>4198290
I kept forgetting to save that one.
I also got that Echoes 2 DELET THIS pic. I love it.

>>4198302
I'M ON THE CASE
>>
>>4198238
Seeya~

>>4198249
>She responds simply with a playful lil growl, nibbling on your ear now, hands groping all over your front, starting at your thighs, then squeezing her way up your thighs, tummy, finally landing on each yummy tit, palming them
>Finally she lets your ear out of her mouth, licking the lil bit of drool from her lips
Thanks, haha. You are too~
>>
File: booty.jpg (147KB, 519x781px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
147KB, 519x781px
>>4198298
I was literally posting that just for DMG

If you want to fuck the garde just ask
>>
>>4198298

Best girl/boy
>>
File: ff0524b49b44393e0c54b92f8ca61c4b.jpg (384KB, 874x1240px) Image search: [Google]
ff0524b49b44393e0c54b92f8ca61c4b.jpg
384KB, 874x1240px
>>4198063
>The girl meant to reply, but she she opened her mouth her tongue fell uselessly. Pink and wet, it lolled and drooled while she bounced in his hands. She moaned helplessly, stuck in the throes of lust as his cock pushed her over the edge. Almost in time with his admission, she came. Her lips quivered in ecstasy around his tool, the velvety walls of her passage collapsing and tightening on him as the rest of her body tensed. Her tiny back flexed, grinding her chest on him with each shudder than ran through her. Every thrust into her dragged it out, her orgasm tugging down her sanity and loosening her grip. Her arms slipped away from him, her upper half leaning away so he could see the way her stomach had tensed up in preparation for his seed. Her mouth was only screaming out animalistic lust, but the way her heels dug at his back said well enough that she wanted all of it inside.
>>
>>4198298
DO NOT DO THAT

LD's been playing garde as long as he's been there, and if today is any indicator, you just unleashed a shitstorm
>>
File: FgZKjaQ.png (184KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
FgZKjaQ.png
184KB, 800x801px
>>4198327
You never once wrote up a scenerio with it. Youu always come in as the green troll thinking that it's the best character you have and constantly saying, "mommy hips" when it never will make up for the fact that it's a disgusting female troll or shrek. Either way, I am taking the character from you and there is nothing you can do. You have been warned by spooky Ougi.
>>
>>4198298
Please tell me Spooky is here to stay.

Speaking of which, not that I don't have a laundry list of things to play, but are there any Hanekawa Tsubasa players around here? I remember hearing that /hg/ had one which made me leery about picking her up. If they stay over there, though, I may take it more seriously.
>>
>>4198386
Thank you spooky ougi.
>>
>>4198321
D-don't lick there!... or anywhere!
>She pouts as your teasing tingles her deep inside, wiggling about and pouting, placing her hands over yours and holding them in place, linking her hand with yours
... Meanie
>>
>>4197872
Sure thing, I'm always happy to help, after all!
>She smiled down at him, helping him along and putting his pants away to the side.

>>4197900
Only if you don't go to bed too late, now~

>>4197983
Well, it's a little early to say, but I'm not too hard to satisfy, I think.
>She follows after him, looking around at the barn and taking in the familiar scent.
>Once he sits at the stool, she walks up to the bucket and stares at it for a moment.
Is that the biggest one you have?
>>
File: tumblr_n2m1976VYP1qfn2z6o1_1280.gif (443KB, 506x516px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2m1976VYP1qfn2z6o1_1280.gif
443KB, 506x516px
>>4198386
thankyou spooky ougi
>>
>>4198386
>you will never get sleeve dickings from spooky ougi no matter how many times you thank her
>>
>>4198386
Thank you oogie boogie.
>>
>>4198399
Spooky is here to stay.
>>
File: cute.jpg (169KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
169KB, 660x880px
>>4198386
That's just stupid
>>
>>4198409
oh.. well, thanks then...
>he takes off the rest of his clothing, laying down for her, staring again
>>
>>4198386
thank you spooky ougi
>>
>>4198430
Not as dumb as you.
>>
>>4198386
please don't we've had enough of LD's shit tonight
>>
>>4198410
hi there
>>
>>4198427
Superb. Thank you spooky ougi.
>Jinx's upper half
>>
>>4198399
>You on Hanekawa
Hope you don't mind mecha REALLY rolling in your pussy, cause I think next to Karen she's his favorite according to a talk I had with him once.
>>
>>4198386
OH COME ON LD JUST STOPPED BEING AUTISTIC DON'T FUCKING DO THAT
>>
>>4198430
Can I have LD?
>>
>>4198459
hey yo whaddup

-Big Dick Ryuko
>>
>>4198406
Aww, why not? Just gettin a little taste of ya~
>She giggles and is easily able to lift you off the ground, bringing you with her as she flops down onto the couch, laying with you on top of her, your hands still interlocked
Well, am I nice or mean, missy?~
>>
>>4198472
no

>LD
>>
>>4198490
>>4198490
>>4198490

NEWT
>>
>>4198339

>Feeling her insides twitch and coat his member with her love juices drove him over the edge, pumping the contents of his ballsack into Jinx!
>Thick rope after thick rope of cum, his seed filled her insides after a series of desperate thrusts! The fingers of his hands nearly digging into Jinx's cheeks but a flash moment of clarity reminded him that it would be an awful idea!

Nnngh... Ahhh... Jinx... T-That was...

>Despite the fact that he was the one holding her, the male was at her mercy. He rested his back against the wall behind him, breathing heavily thanks to the spectacular orgasm that his date "gifted" to him
>>
>>4198492
I'm gonna do it.
>>
>>4198481
fill me up in a public place while I rub the cum you unloaded on my tits into my skin and then pull out and hotdog me before covering every inch of my back in sticky cum anime
>>
>>4198272
hnnnng

>>4198386
thank you spooky cookie buggy
Thread posts: 567
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.